Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 28, Music Box wrote:You spelt Hawk wrong.
:roll:
In post 29, nebula wrote:
In post 27, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Music Box
Everyone seems to be making votes for silly reasons; however, you are the only one who made a vote with no other context provided. Why is that?

Also.

UNVOTE:
I decided to stop casting RVS votes two weeks ago.

I'm voting for Music Box because her tone feels forced and I didn't like how she misrepresented Hawk.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 71, Hawk wrote:
In post 34, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Any starting wagon is fantastic. It just happens to be you this game.
Hey BBT would you perchance forgo your Nebula wagon and partake in my Music Box wagon???

@LUV I have a feeling I know why you naked voted Music Box and I'm fairly certain it isn't RVS but would you enlighten me a bit? Do you like his explanation for why he voted me?

@ the four people who haven't posted.

LURKERS ARE SCUM AND WILL BE ELIMINATED IF YOU DO NOT CONTRIBUTE QUALITY CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS GAME!!!! I mean... uhhhh please get in here and post. I know some may not have gotten an message like for some reason I just got the email letting me know I had the message for this game lol
See .

Nope.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Sesq: There can only be one KainTepes!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Are you an alt Riley?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 81, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 75, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Everyone seems to be making votes for silly reasons; however, you are the only one who made a vote with no other context provided. Why is that?

Also.

UNVOTE:

I'm voting for Music Box because her tone feels forced and I didn't like how she misrepresented Hawk.
Why didn'tcha say so earlier???
Strategy :cool:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 98, Music Box wrote:
In post 75, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm voting for Music Box because her tone feels forced and I didn't like how she misrepresented Hawk.
For the first part, you're voting me for the same reason as I voted Hawk? What do you think of the tone of Hawk's ? For the second part, what did I misrep?
No? I don't understand what you're getting at in regards to why I voted for you.

Hawk's tone in doesn't make me feel a way. You said that Hawk asked for a wagon.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Miltank turned around :o
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 128, Music Box wrote:
In post 120, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No? I don't understand what you're getting at in regards to why I voted for you.

Hawk's tone in 12 doesn't make me feel a way. You said that Hawk asked for a wagon.
I said of his, "seemed too considered"; you said of mine, "feels forced ". That's what I meant by the same reason. And Hawk didn't literally ask for a wagon. His post just prompted me to decide to start a wagon on him to help me sort out whether he had a town motive.
See I would buy that if it wasn't for your word choice.
In post 129, Sesq wrote:
In post 107, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 52, Sesq wrote:Lil Uzi Vert - Randomly voted Music Box. I've played with him before, and this is far out of character for him.
Far out of character for him how? Further if it isn’t alignment indicative (which is the inference I am getting from you lack of voting) why even bring it up?
Hello again. I've played in a game with LUV before and he was very slow to place a vote down that game. I do put him on a slight scum lean, but just because I'm not voting for him doesn't mean I don't think he could be scum. It's still important to bring up I believe.
In post 115, nebula wrote:I do not plan to respond to it in its entirety, as I believe that some points will result in needless debate without resolution.
This sounds to me like you admitting you can't battle said points. My suspicions are growing.
In post 125, Lowell wrote:@nebula, stop nagging me. my reads are infallible. Except in cases when they fail. Which never happens. Check my meta, I've never been wrong. Only you have, if you check my meta and find me being wrong. That's wrong.

Lil is gut. He's too safe. Sesq reads like he wants to coast and pretend to look helpful. I forget who else you asked about.
Where am I coasting along, and couldn't the same argument be made for LUV?
Why do you keep mentioning my meta without bothering to ask if I've changed the way I play? Also, why did you deflect here? I'm not coasting, I clearly haven't been here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 138, PenguinPower wrote:Hi, Sesq. I have decided not to quote your last post in its entirety due to its size. Could you provide reasoning for your town reads as you have done for your scum reads? It would be helpful.
In post 139, nebula wrote:And....I slipped. Oops. That bit was getting rough.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 162, Toto wrote:KAIN TEPES, are you TOWN like me this game?
Why did you ask this?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 147, Sesq wrote:
In post 145, nebula wrote:You're wasting your effort on me, but I'll entertain it. I actually did, in an annoying way, clarify why you are scum. You made an opportunistic hop on to a seemingly newb slot based on admittedly bad logic. Also, never ever heard of the "genuine" thing as a buzzword. Opportunistic, yes. But not "genuine."

It's cool, though. We can still be friends.
You don't seem to understand. Before you voted me,
I had said that I didn't want people to vote for you.
I also already explained what I meant by genuine being a buzzword, in that it isn't, and that was bad wording.

You should know this if you read the fucking thread.

, , , , , , , , , , , and .

Not a single attempt to persuade anyone not to vote for nebula.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 252, nydushermain wrote:
In post 75, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

Also.

UNVOTE:

Explain how music box misrepresented? And even if she did misrepresent, how is that AI?
In post 50, Music Box wrote:
In post 35, Hawk wrote:I did what now?
Your vote seemed too considered. Which could mean that you wanted either to avoid being on a town wagon or to switch attention away from a scum wagon. Or it could mean that you wanted to see who reacted to your vote. Your comment suggests it probably wasn't the second one.
I'll requote this just so you don't have to search back but I made it easy for you to answer now so I want one.
Check my back and forth with Music Box. Town don't purposely misrepresent. Town strongly prefer to clarify.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 284, KainTepes wrote:KHAN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kain!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I miss Riley, she was entertaining :(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Sesq
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 293, Sesq wrote:
In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Why do you keep mentioning my meta without bothering to ask if I've changed the way I play? Also, why did you deflect here? I'm not coasting, I clearly haven't been here.
Because it's a rather radical change in a small amount of time. I was banking too hard on it, yes, but the changes are evident beyond absences. Being absent doesn't necessarily mean you aren't coasting along.
That game was about 3 months ago.

Banking on what? Someone latching on to the doubt casting and ultimately your read on me?

Coasting implies that I'm comfortable or relaxed. Where are you getting that from?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 296, Sesq wrote:
In post 294, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 293, Sesq wrote:
Because it's a rather radical change in a small amount of time. I was banking too hard on it, yes, but the changes are evident beyond absences. Being absent doesn't necessarily mean you aren't coasting along.

Banking on what? Someone latching on to the doubt casting and ultimately your read on me?

Coasting implies that I'm comfortable or relaxed. Where are you getting that from?
Wait it - holy shit it was. Oh.

No, I meant banking too hard as in overexaggerating the importance of "meta", even though I've been in one game with you.

And by coasting along I meant trying to put in base-line effort as not to arouse suspicion.

I just have no idea what to make of you right now.
The only way you could've gotten that read on me is if you found my vote and attempt to sort Music Box too easy. I am positive you didn't express that you did and the only thing you've said about it boils down solely to meta. So again, how have I been coasting?

If you don't know what to make of me, why aren't you trying to find out?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 298, Sesq wrote:
In post 297, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 296, Sesq wrote:
In post 294, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 293, Sesq wrote:

Wait it - holy shit it was. Oh.

No, I meant banking too hard as in overexaggerating the importance of "meta", even though I've been in one game with you.

And by coasting along I meant trying to put in base-line effort as not to arouse suspicion.

I just have no idea what to make of you right now.
The only way you could've gotten that read on me is if you found my vote and attempt to sort Music Box too easy. I am positive you didn't express that you did and the only thing you've said about it boils down solely to meta. So again, how have I been coasting?

If you don't know what to make of me, why aren't you trying to find out?
You've made two wrong assumptions. The first is that I still think you're coasting. The second is that I'm not trying to find you out.
Could you show where exactly in my ISO before tonight that gave you the idea that I was costing?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 80, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Are you an alt Riley?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@BBT: Leave Riley alone.

@Elena: We meet again. How are you? I heard about your recent game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 318, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 317, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@BBT: Leave Riley alone.

@Elena: We meet again. How are you? I heard about your recent game.
I'm doing quite well LUV! Enjoying my morning how are you
Good! Just getting ready for work and looking forward to the weekend.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 323, Sesq wrote:
In post 301, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Could you show where exactly in my ISO before tonight that gave you the idea that I was costing?
>asks for evidence for a claim I don't believe
In post 306, Riley Cake wrote:Sesq.... tell me honest... are ya scum? :( I be starting ta think ya are....
VT.
In post 310, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 303, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 80, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Are you an alt Riley?
Hehe! I'm a cutie! That's all!

But enough snuggles! It's time for catching and gobbling up the scum members!!! Here is who is scum-scum-scummio!!!

I think neBLUEa has a RED role card! My main grapes with 'em isn't that they say bad things, it's that they say it in a super duper weird way. Mebbe they're just disguising, but it's still really forced! I :!: don't :!: like :!: it :dead:

Second of all! I think Sesq may be scum!! I love her loads but she's just acting so bad!!! Her arguments seem to me like they're not coming out of loove and compassion from the <3 but from the devious pot of a mafia member's POT OF LIES! she just isn't looking for mafia!

Third of all, KAINTEPES!!!!!!!!!!! is... actually.... SCUMTEPES!!!!!! i think! KainTepes is usin' his wonky bonky posting style to hide people from noticing that he HASN'T SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE GAME AT ALL! But a Girl Scout is always prepared and eagle-eyed and I saw him even tho everyone else didn't!! Please... focus on KainTepes more!!! Pleaaaaassseee?
These aren't arguments, except for the last one.
So what is then?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Mod: I'm voting for Sesq.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Toto: I just reread and I don't understand why you felt the need to point out crumbs and claim nebula claimed jailkeeper. The Sesq wagon started picking up and you were explaining yourself to BBT. Why did nebula suddenly come to mind? Why is his explanation for wanting to be lynched scummy? You're calling him dumb for claiming he soft claimed but isn't it more idiotic to out a potential PR? You're also generalizing a bit here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 332, Toto wrote:Nebula came to mind when he softclaimed again. I dismissed the RVS one because it wasnt so strong. But when he did it again I had to bring it up.

Mafia has a lot to gain breadcumbing a fake claims. It draws the real doctor and makes them waste their protection. It helps mafia in case they are forced to hardclaim we could end up lynching the jk first. There may be scenarios where trading with a jk in this setup is beneficial for mafia.

Also I dont believe penguin is a dumb player. Either he didnt softclaim or he is scum.

Where did I generalize?
Why though? The only explanation I can think of based on what you're saying is that you thought he was scum at the time.

You're generalizing because you're basically saying that when a person says don't lynch me or calls themselves a bad lynch, it's a PR soft. Why can't he be calling himself a bad lynch and/or saying not to lynch him because he's enjoying the game?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 334, Toto wrote:Also, even if I was wrong and he was jk it would be better this way.

Let me ask you a question, luv. What is the town motivation for softclaiming in this set up?

The only person that has some motivation to softclaim is the jk that wants to let the doc know who he is. If he softclaims and mafia picks it up and the doc misses it then jk is dead. Thats why softclaiming is a dumb play here. Either hardclaim or stfu.

P-edit i did not like his forced tone and also the fact he lied about being a alt.
Why would it be better this way? A PR out in the open is never good for town, even with a known doctor in the setup.

It seems like you answered your own question. If that is what you thought nebula was trying to do, I don't see a reason to bring attention to that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 334, Toto wrote:Also, even if I was wrong and he was jk it would be better this way.

Let me ask you a question, luv. What is the town motivation for softclaiming in this set up?

The only person that has some motivation to softclaim is the jk that wants to let the doc know who he is. If he softclaims and mafia picks it up and the doc misses it then jk is dead. Thats why softclaiming is a dumb play here. Either hardclaim or stfu.

P-edit
i did not like his forced tone and also the fact he lied about being a alt.
In post 335, Toto wrote:
Also his reaction to my push is screaming scum to me.
The bolded seems to be the real reasons for why you're voting for nebula. If so, I'd like to talk about them with you.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 340, Toto wrote:I thought that softclaim didnt make sense so early from town so I brought it up so we could discuss it. And you didnt answer my question. What town motivation is there to softclaim?
Drawing night kills.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 341, Toto wrote:Yes, his reaction is scummy. Discuss it away.
You can't see why town would call you dumb there? Do you think he was attempting to shutdown discussion?
In post 343, Toto wrote:Sure. Do you think thats what he was trying to do though?
No, because I don't believe he was softing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 345, Toto wrote:Yes. But town believing I was dumb would have reacted more aggresively. He just wanted the conversation to go away
I have a feeling this comes from knowing that nebula is an alt. I could see PP reacting that way but I think we have all forgotten this is supposed to be a different side to PP.

What's wrong with wanting it to go away? I can see him easily wanting it forgotten and even buried so scum would forget it was even brought up.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Regardless, there was no reason to bring it up as a talking point because of the risk. I could understand if you had a guilty on him, but you don't.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 346, nebula wrote:Meh. I cbd'f to respond to all this nonsense. Magna is prob!scum because he should know better than to argue NAI points and he's twisting things to make them scummy instead of addressing them on face value.

Toto is probs just bad town. I think he thinks he caught scum and now he's in a death tunnel.

VOTE: Magna
Yeah I thought Magna was trolling at one point but he might actually be serious.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 356, Toto wrote:
In post 347, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 345, Toto wrote:Yes. But town believing I was dumb would have reacted more aggresively. He just wanted the conversation to go away
I have a feeling this comes from knowing that nebula is an alt. I could see PP reacting that way but I think we have all forgotten this is supposed to be a different side to PP.

What's wrong with wanting it to go away? I can see him easily wanting it forgotten and even buried so scum would forget it was even brought up.
Your last paragraph only makes sense if you thought he IS a PR. I thought said you dont believe he softclaimed.
I don't. I'm just asking you what was wrong with him wanting the discussion to go away. It was essential noise if he isn't a PR.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 358, Toto wrote:Why would he want scum to 'forget' (Which is hard in forum mafia) the discussion if it was noise?
Maybe because he wants to live? Most people don't like dying early in games. Also, it's not hard to forget things depending on the player list.

I'm saying that if he flips PR, the conversation you had with him about claiming was essentially noise.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 362, Toto wrote:
In post 360, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 358, Toto wrote:Why would he want scum to 'forget' (Which is hard in forum mafia) the discussion if it was noise?
Maybe because he wants to live? Most people don't like dying early in games. Also, it's not hard to forget things depending on the player list.

I'm saying that if he flips PR, the conversation you had with him about claiming was essentially noise.
Look at the way he is addressing the case against him. He is dismissing it as me being 'bad tow' and then attempting to deflect the attention to someone else.

Why does he want to discredit me instead of addressing the case directly? If he thinks my case is wrong why doesn't he try to convince me so if
he thinks I'm town
? What's the town motivation there?
(hint: because he just wants to stay alive, he doesn't care about having a nice cooperative town)

Why didn't he vote me back originally and waited a day to 'decide' I'm bad town? Why does he ask people to 'form their own opinions' instead of fighting back?
(hint: because he is waiting to see how the case goes before he makes a stance. If there had been a case against me for 'rolefishing' he would probably have ended up voting me)

Your lack of paranoia here is starting to worry me. Your last sentence doesn't make sense. Please elaborate.
I don't think he's dismissing it, just wanting to move on because he finds that particular reasoning bad and I think now town reading you for said push. He probably sees what I see. It's just probably going to create more noise. All it has been so far is a he said she said situation. Neither one of you can convincingly prove to the other and everyone else whether there was a soft claim or not.

No excuse for the last one and I agree with you there.

I'm saying that if he flips town or a PR via being lynched or night killed, this whole thing was for naught.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 378, Music Box wrote:
In post 264, Toto wrote:
In post 172, Music Box wrote:Why the delayed response to that?
I thought it was a joke the first time.
What changed your mind? The way you came out with that exclamation looked like you were seeing the comment for the first time, which I didn't think you could have been. It felt false.

In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:See I would buy that if it wasn't for your word choice.
I don't get it.

I don't want to lynch nebula toDay.

VOTE: Sesq
The word obliging. It completely changed the tone, voice, attitude, and imagery of your statement. It also made me think you thought Hawk was asking for a wagon.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 396, Sesq wrote:
In post 331, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 259, Sesq wrote:He seemed to be the only person who was really fitting that role at the time. Would be glad to hear who you think also qualifies.
I think Riley and BBT both would have easily fit that profile at the time you originally posted that. Both have been posting more effectively since then but at that point I was curious why neither twigged you.
Sometimes I really don't know what was going through my mind then.
In post 346, nebula wrote:Meh. I cbd'f to respond to all this nonsense. Magna is prob!scum because he should know better than to argue NAI points and he's twisting things to make them scummy instead of addressing them on face value.

Toto is probs just bad town. I think he thinks he caught scum and now he's in a death tunnel.

"I couldn't be fucked" is not acceptable here, and your magna points are shallow, empty rhetoric. I would agree that Toto is perhaps tunneling a bit too hard on you, though.
In post 349, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

Yeah I thought Magna was trolling at one point but he might actually be serious.
"Trolling" how? This really feels like a forced wagon with LUV going like "yeah you go".

If nebula flips scum LUV is probably going to be my next object of scrutiny.

@Hiraki, your reads of me are actually worse than nebula somehow. First of all, you quote my sarcastic response to Lowell, who had provided reads on people without backing up, and been like "yeah this guy is my scumread unless something changes", which could also possibly be confirmation bias, I wouldn't necessarily place bets. Post 129 has already been debated before, and for Post 144 he was asking for more elaboration only on my townreads, which I wasn't giving him until he actually debated my points. I'll redo a readlist pretty soon here, but other than this you just apply "goodposting" to some pro-neb, anti-me stuff. I feel like in this original post (I'm responding to ) you accidentally messed up some of the ordering on quotes, because there's a bunch of stuff out of place and that just makes zero sense, notably your response to my 104 and Magna's 107. You're really not posting any strong arguments for your vote on me here. Better play, please.
In post 394, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 323, Sesq wrote:VT.
Grrrrr!!! It's suspicious that yer claiming so early!!!

And those are arguments!!!! Tell me where ya tried to catch scum!! It's nowhere!!
By process of posting? Not much more to say.

I claimed early because you asked if I'm scum. I suppose a VT claim wasn't necessary to answer your question, but oh well, it's done.
The reasons for his votes and pushes earlier gave me the idea that he was trolling but apparently he isn't.

What wagon? The only person who was voting for Magna at the time was nebula. I was just commenting because I could see how he saw what he was seeing from Magna. Also because I could see myself ultimately agreeing once I get confirmation from Magna that he is playing seriously.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 434, Toto wrote:
In post 433, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I could see myself ultimately agreeing once I get confirmation from Magna that he is playing seriously.
So now he can say he was not?
If he said he wasn't, would you believe him?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 436, Toto wrote:I have a feeling you would not, so why are you waiting?
Waiting for what? I just wanted to know if you would believe him.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 440, Toto wrote:You are waiting for his confirmation to do something when it doesn't make sense for you to wait for anything. I have a feeling you are just posturing.
I plan on rereading his ISO with his response in mind. I'm not trying to mislead anyone here, I just want all the facts before I tackle the behemoth that is Magna. He's also not really on my radar right now. I'm more focused on Sesq and Music Box.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Sesq is at L-1.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Nope.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 507, Riley Cake wrote:NUUUU! why are ya answering REDbula's questions for him??? Are ya defending him or something??? grrrrr
Those questions were for me.. :?
In post 509, Elena Fisher wrote:I will policy lynch Riley at any point in the game without question btw
Not on my watch.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 546, KainTepes wrote:
In post 529, Sesq wrote:
In post 489, KainTepes wrote:
In post 487, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Anyone up for flash lynching Kain?
ewwwwwwwww LIVERPOOL.................. you are from SCOUSELAND??

VOTE: BLUE BLOODED TOFFEE
If my assumption that by "scouseland" you mean "scotland" is correct, no. Liverpool is a city in the southern part of northwest england. It's about 133 miles, or 214 km.

This post is absolutely pointless, I'm just bored.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... Scouseland

guess i am more BRITISH THAN YOU even though i live in MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mexico!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 648, Toto wrote:I like Riley, she is a like cute version of Kain.
This.

I hope she sticks around.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 676, Elena Fisher wrote:I don't really like a Hiraki wagon I do feel like nebula is scum Sesq seems to just feel like clueless town to me with the early claim and the way he's defending himself
Why do you feel she's clueless?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 716, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 705, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 676, Elena Fisher wrote:I don't really like a Hiraki wagon I do feel like nebula is scum Sesq seems to just feel like clueless town to me with the early claim and the way he's defending himself
Why do you feel she's clueless?
"Idk why I'm getting wagoned :/" + the defense
I don't agree with the former, a few of the people on the wagon told her why they think she's scum. I know I did.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 718, Elena Fisher wrote:You may have but they're still acting like they have no idea
I read it more it as being willfully ignorant. I also think she understands why based on the defense she gave me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why are you scum reading Hiraki again? I don't think not explaining reads makes him scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 723, Toto wrote:Why wouldnt he want to explain reads as town though?
Makes scum job easier. Giving reads list and explaining town reads helps scum figure out who to night kill.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

How do you know he won't?

I just reread Hiraki's ISO and while his reasoning for town reading Neb is poor, it's there. I think you two should try to explain to Hiraki why you find a majority of nebula's posting bad as opposed to good.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 795, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 793, Hiraki wrote:
In post 792, Riley Cake wrote:Oh!!! You already did :D Thanks Hiraki!!!! *hugs*
Glad to help - mind giving a reads-list?
since ya asked nicely, sure thing!!!!

LIL UZI VERT is a big cutie but he is null. He isn't lurking like SCUMTEPES!!!! but he is kinda woozy! I can't think of any wagonsies that he's been joinin' lately. Uzi poozi, who are ya scumreads?

BLUEBLOODEDTOFFEE is kinda weird!!! He seems like the strong and silent type. Hmm... I think I'd put him in the same basket of fun as uzi!

pep hasn't posted anything!!!! hopefully they are as good as PEPSI!!!! it's my favorite drink

magna is great ^_^ I like magna's post a lot!! they are logical and their avatar is really cute and just makes me want to snuggle it!!! eeeeee!!!!

kaintepes is SCUM!!!!! they are intentionally not posting a lot!!! to cover up the fact that they are scum!!!!

I kinda think lowell is a lil town but not too much :o I don't know how to explain it though!!! it's just a feeling from my riley heart!!!

hiraki(that's you!!! say cheese!) is townie. cos... of the frustration!!! I'm sowwy that someone got mad at a mafia game... but I think this is the mad that comes from town who thinks they are being bullied! not the mad that comes from scum who got caught!!!! he seems like a good player and wouldn't get caught that easily so i think toto is wrong there!! sorry toto!

RILEY CAKE IS TOWN!!!!!!

I like how toto helped to point out why nebula is scummy!! :) that is goodsies!!! sooo I think toto is town.

But SESQ IS NOT!!! SESQ IS JUST SHEEPING TOTO FOR GOOD LUCK!!!! AND TO BLEND IN!!!! grrrr!!! I wrote earlier why sesq is a scum already :c

nebula is scummy of coruse!!!! I already told everyone why I feel that way :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I dunno how to feel about music box or hawk.... sowwy hiraki

elena's a big meanie with her policies... but I think she is town.!
Aw thanks :)

Music Box, Sesq, and Toto.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I could sympathize with those who have issues with Hiraki but based on my experience with him, his play here isn't odd. His attitude and behavior is very similar to a game I played with him recently where he was town. I death tunneled him that game foolishly.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 836, Elena Fisher wrote:Can I change my role pm to lyncher on Riley ty mod
No :roll:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Magna: Were you playing seriously earlier?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 842, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Magna: Were you playing seriously earlier?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 855, Toto wrote:
In post 837, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I could sympathize with those who have issues with Hiraki but based on my experience with him, his play here isn't odd. His attitude and behavior is very similar to a game I played with him recently where he was town. I death tunneled him that game foolishly.
Can you link game
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69244
In post 856, Sesq wrote:
In post 834, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 830, Sesq wrote:Elena 809 : Hiraki's play would be really dumb for scun
Elena 811: Hiraki's play is overthinking it

Thought this was funny. Good convo, though, between you and Toto.
In post 829, Hiraki wrote:
In post 807, Elena Fisher wrote:I understand just saying you find a post good and wanting to leave it at that but this is how I see it at least
OK - let's flip this for a second. Who do you TR and why? Just need one person.
furiously ignores conversation
No I said that Toto is overthinking it holy hell can you read right
It was just meant as a stupid joke but I did get that wrong, somehow. Thanks for pointing it out, so I can clearly label that potential, small point as illegitimate. Wow, um, that came out more sarcastically then I intentioned.
In post 835, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Music Box, Sesq, and Toto.
Why? Mostly on Toto considering his recent influx of posts.
In post 837, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I could sympathize with those who have issues with Hiraki but based on my experience with him, his play here isn't odd. His attitude and behavior is very similar to a game I played with him recently where he was town. I death tunneled him that game foolishly.
How long ago was that game? More than three months?
In post 839, nebula wrote:Can we please run up Sesq now? I'm asking nicely.
In post 840, Lowell wrote:In three games, caught up on two. This one is the longest and may have to wait until tomorrow. Apologies.
Obvious prod dodges are obvious
In post 831, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Anyone who scum reads both Nebula and Hiraki
– get back on Nebula. Splitting the votes between both just means that neither one will get any significant momentum.
In post 844, MagnaofIllusion wrote: VOTE: Hiraki
lol.
In post 848, Hiraki wrote:
In post 844, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So your stance is that Kain Tepes is scum but you don’t want to vote him because that will not help anyone but the alignment he is not a part of. Aka Town ....
OK so let's get this straight:

1) You want me to vote someone other than my top SR at the moment.
2) You want me to vote Kain for pressure purposes.
3) You're SRing for me not pushing on one of your own SRs.
In post 331, MagnaofIllusion wrote:It didn’t but what I did notice is that Town Kain tends to be more OMGUSy and self-aware than scum Kain. The fact that he didn’t make any comment at all about my threat to potentially push through a lynch on him (even to say “You will not find anything”) has me leaning scum.
Are we partners now too? For the fact that I haven't voted Kain but have expressed a SR?

Am I scum for not voting Toto?

This is very inconsistent. If this was multi-vote, I'd agree. It's not like I'm ignoring Kain - I'm just not voting. I'm doing pressure my own way. Your scumread essentially is based off of the fact that I am not doing pressure your way and that your way is the only way. I think we can both agree that's a little absurd, no?
holy shit hiraki is making good points defcon 5
In post 849, Toto wrote:Your reasoning is shit, and your attitude is shit. Im asking you to clarify because Im trying to decide if you are town and being a dick; or you are scum.
You phrased it better than I.
I have no idea.

I didn't like the original basis for his push on nebula.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Magna: Why won't you answer the question I asked you earlier?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 902, KainTepes wrote:HELLO,, I AM A KAIN TEPES AND I AM SAD AND ANGFRY
Why? :(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Prod received :]

Will get to this later tonight or tomorrow.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Sesq: I'm scum reading you because of the meta talk of me earlier and the entire claim around whether you thought I was coasting or not coasting doesn't sit well with me. I also don't like how you've handled how most people attempt to sort you or present cases against you. Several times now you sort of opt to wave them off rather than engage and resolve. I don't see the town motivation for that.

@Magna: It was not a fluff question. I repeated it because I needed it answered before I start a review of your ISO.

I didn't mean in the sense of deliberate trolling like you described. A majority of the stuff you were pushing earlier I couldn't take seriously for various reasons. Some of it surprised me to the point where I had a feeling you might have just decided to half ass this game because you rolled scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not really feeling the Lowell case.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Mod: I'll be v/LA till the 16th. Valentines Day.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Hap: Some players prefer to town hunt and find scum by PoE. Might be the case here with Elena.
In post 1156, Elena Fisher wrote:You all lynched Lowell? Really....lol
This.

Terrible case.
In post 1157, Elena Fisher wrote:My attitude towards Riley was a clear joke I thought that was clear.
It was not.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1197, hapahauli wrote:
In post 1195, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Hap: Some players prefer to town hunt and find scum by PoE. Might be the case here with Elena.
In post 1156, Elena Fisher wrote:You all lynched Lowell? Really....lol
This.

Terrible case.
In post 1157, Elena Fisher wrote:My attitude towards Riley was a clear joke I thought that was clear.
It was not.
PoE is fine and dandy. Putting almost no effort into pushing your scumreads is not. You need more town-reads than toto, Sesq, and Hiraki to PoE, ya know?
Effort is NAI.

I understand what you're getting at but I can't shake the feeling that at the end of the day you just have an issue with her play style.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1207, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hey Sesq - what do you think about how Night turned out?
This is a very odd question to ask and I'm not sure what kind of answer you were expecting. Night kills only happen for three reasons and talking about any of them won't help us find scum today.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Null on Elena.

Leaning scum on Sesq and leaning town on Neb.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1274, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:LUV, do you have any opinion on my post regarding Sesq/Elena?
Not really.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It doesn't change anything about my current opinion of said players or the game state. It's just there.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

She's null because I haven't seen anything that gives me a strong indication that she's town or that she's scum. The needle hasn't move so to speak.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1284, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:She's null because I haven't seen anything that gives me a strong indication that she's town or that she's scum. The needle hasn't moved so to speak.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No. A lot of her ISO is just one liners and reads that I do understand.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not really since I usually just focus on my scum reads and then reevaluate my null reads later on in the game.

Trying to force sorting doesn't work for me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Called 2 out of the 3 (Magna and Music Box)

Frustrating :(

Return to “Completed Open Games”