They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Dwlee confirmed scum :)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4, marcistar wrote:Growing up, I would always go to my neighbour Not Known 15s house after school, mainly to eat the cookies their mom would make, but also we would do our homework together. Quickly we became more than just next door neighbours, best friends. I would always lean to them when I needed a shoulder to cry on and they would do the same. In the summer sometimes, all our neighbours would gather for an outdoor gathering; barbeque, pool, and even playing with the cutest dog on the block (Amanda). This was probably the highlight of my life before becoming the best scum hunter the world has ever seen, and as humble as it may be, its something I will always hold close to my heart.
Once it came time for us to go to college, we had to part our separate ways, Not Known 15 had to travel a long way to go to Harvard University, and unfortunately I couldn't join them since I wasn't accepted. In the mean time I practiced perfecting my skills in scumhunting, I did not want to let them down. I've sacrificed so much just to make my next door neighbor proud, hopefully as proud as they make me. Like Harvard???? Seriously??? Isn't that so amazing :sob: I could never aspire to achieve that level of smartness, but obviously I'm skilled in different fields so how could we compare?
Last night, I got a message from my landlord Norwegianboyee; as fate turns out, Not Known 15 has moved into my apartment building. so we are once again neighbors. I can't wait to reconnect with my old friend, but will they even remember me?

Hello players, and watch out scum!! We WILL wreck you!
thats my neighbor tho
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 7, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: dkkoba

i can smell the fear in this post
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee why are you ignoring me :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i daycopped dwlee theyre scum

its a new normal role and thats why theres only 12 players
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 15, marcistar wrote:u scum?
nope, are you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

damb,.,.,,

why didnt u tell dwlee not to scumclaim then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 21, marcistar wrote:tbhs dkkoba scum :<
can u elaborate or are u just memeing?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 20, marcistar wrote:Just in case anybody thought it was a joke, me and Not Known 15 are actually neighbors. I claimed kind of impulsively without them even sending anything at all in our neighbourhood. I'm aware neighbours means I can't 100% trust them, but I don't know how to play around this!! I need help and I figured you guys could help..? (since I can't 100% trust them yet maybe asking
them
for advice wouldn't have been a good idea?) Maybe Not Known 15 might end up hating me for claiming it, but whats the worse scum can do..? Kill us? At least town can work with this info in mind now though. :oops:
wait theres more than 1 hood?

i am actually in a hood with dwlee thats why i instant voted them and i claimed traitor to them and their reaction sucked ass

they claimed it was a joke but yeah :P

theres prob a traitor in the game if dwlee flips scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

normal guidelines on wiki dont talk about multiple separate hoods existing with eachother ... huh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but like dwlee kinda froze in thread but at least theyre still trying to communicate in hood so :eye:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i didnt say ur hood was a joke i was saying dwlee claimed their reaction to me claiming traitor at them was a joke

i cant quote it obvs but it was like "nice"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

OH i thought u were like joking yeah bc i was in a hood rofl

ngl lowkey think something else about your hood but idk normal guidelines and all and i wont press on it bc anti town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if nk15 is the non traitor scum then rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think humaneatingmonkey stinks like poo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

marci town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 41, marcistar wrote:
i cant see that, clearly ur scum hiding something from us :P
also i fuckin CACKLED
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think gamma's tone is like

+town

vibes man
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ngl

i dont think gamma posts this much early game if they rand scum

imma just clear them for now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 50, marcistar wrote:idk :?: :?: that isnt a very fromis_9 thing to do
Who?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 51, Dwlee99 wrote:I feel like my response was clearly a joke cause I even followed it up by saying I was informed you were scum so idk why you're so caught up on this and calling me frozen when it's a Saturday night and I'm hanging with friends makes no sense
Making excuses...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: humaneatingmonkey
caught em
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 82, humaneatingmonkey wrote:oh yeah? tell me why im scum
Fear (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

nah HEM you are implying I am scum and are afraid of town!me gaining any power <3 i know scum fear when i see it

ggwp see u next game HEM/NK15/Dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

they say "idk if theyre scum" into "i think they fabricated this"

a slip, if you may, of perspective.

dwlee's hood shit wasnt really *that* conclusive but their reaction sucked.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 95, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 91, DkKoba wrote:nah HEM you are implying I am scum and are afraid of town!me gaining any power <3 i know scum fear when i see it

like would you seriously believe this if you were town here
ur sure doing a lot of shade throwing for someone who claims they "don't know" im scum ;)

and hold up let me check my role PM i need to make sure im town

............ yep! im town so i think i seriously do believe it ;)

why is dwlee town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

i do actually have something to say but like that relies on HEM to respond first :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

because i literally solved the game before page 5 (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

cmon HEM whos town and whos scum so far
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

you do
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

let me give you a list of players who have played in a game with me before:

tictac
Testarossa
marcistar
ChaosOmega
Meuh
GuiltyLion
DkKoba
Dwlee99
Gamma Emerald
Not Known 15
Roden
humaneatingmonkey
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

HEM, what are your reads?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 115, marcistar wrote:
In post 91, DkKoba wrote:nah HEM you are implying I am scum and are afraid of town!me gaining any power <3 i know scum fear when i see it

nono, surely each neighbourhood having a scum is too easy? i think maybe only one neighbourhood would have a scum in it :weary:
a) its an RC setup, he would never let it be setup gamed like that. b) fuck mechs anyways just use the hood as day play.

atm i'm leaning dwlee/NK15 both being scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 123, marcistar wrote:whos rc
setup designer, radiantcowbells
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

HEM wont out any reads

pretty sure they are just scum here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

come on HEM, reads plesase :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

im not being disingenuous buddy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

what are your reads if you claim you have reads?
i have asked you several times.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

all i see is fencesitting bullshit claiming to discredit people being townread.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

all i see is:

"DkKoba null and Guiltylion null"

revolutionary stuff, really.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

can we flashwagon HEM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh now i'm scum?

i thought it was just neutral what I was doing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

which is it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

how does that make me scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

no i want you to explain why you think that makes me scum - because it doesn't.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 172, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 35, DkKoba wrote:if nk15 is the non traitor scum then rofl
I have not seen any credible explanation.
As soon as I begun questioning them I landed in koba's scum pile.
This is scum. VOTE: Koba
whats your read on HEM?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

btw NK you had literally not even posted in thread at the time of that quoted post, so can you elaborate now, having that pointed out to you?

because it seems you're looking for a reason to vote me <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

they are exaggerated, not disingenuous :)

semantics wont get you my alignment if you are town buddy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 180, humaneatingmonkey wrote:so can you explain this
In post 132, humaneatingmonkey wrote:why would they have to? if town and it's within their reportoire, they already took that shot in dwlee. i'm not sure there was any development in that read thus far — so why would they do another forced read and vote me?

only scum would have to, maybe
dwlee isnt around to interact with me + i have been talking a bit in our hood.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

i tend to value in thread interactions > pressuring whats not there when im town

when im scum its like easier for me to get caught up with players not here so i can appear busy and not advance anything
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 183, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 149, marcistar wrote:
In post 143, DkKoba wrote:come on HEM, reads plesase :)
why dont u give reads so it could help them figure it out !!
they have been
can you list any reads that aren't that I'm scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

I follow games quite closely and thats why I was pushing that point, GE, because I did not sense any solid reads.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

i am literally going to the store rn to get work clothes for spring but i can later

summary:
i claim dwlee's traitor

dwlee basically doesnt deny this and like says yeah nice

i instantly am like LOL NERD GET REKT and tell them i was gonna instant push them

dwlee says jesus christ it was a joke relax

i then am like mmmhmmmmm sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

after the vote in thread dwlee kinda makes this like "are you sure you are town here" kind of comment

and im like yes, and asked what they thing of HEM and NK15

they havent responded to that really since

theres a bunch of random other stuff too but its like not game related so yall dont get that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

There has been a good amount of non game related chat, its already at 2 pages
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 200, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 198, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 175, DkKoba wrote:
btw NK you had literally not even posted in thread at the time of that quoted post, so can you elaborate now, having that pointed out to you?
because it seems you're looking for a reason to vote me <3
I was actually referring to a later post when you listed me at scumreads.
Now, koba, again:
From where do you have knowledge about this game being town vs traitor plus
one
full scum
?
You’re reading into that way too much lol
I'm just going to ignore nk15 from here on out tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 214, GuiltyLion wrote:I think like, tictac, marci, gamma are all town

koba probtown, town enough for the moment and prob D1

I do think it's very likely there's a scum in at least one of the hoods so I'm down with either Dwlee or NK15 wagons atm though I would like NK15 to actually engage with me so I can better suss out the degree to which he believes what he's pushing
why am i below tictac and gamma?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what does the hood have to do with anything?

hoods are the most NAI thing and if you think you can setup game an RC setup you're trolling.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

based on what?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no no

why do you think there *has* to be scum in a hood?

I think there's scum in a hood because I scumread people who are in hood.

why do you think there has to be?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you have never played with me in a closed game, so you should know that I am a vehemently against lumping mechplay with dayplay and strictly forcing people to make reads off dayplay.

the only exception being if there is a flipped cop with reports on alive players.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have my reasons for it, and they all amount to bullshit losses or near losses due to focus on mechplay.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88600

example that comes to mind

and also a game where i won bc people assumed i had to be town based on a claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

people assumed IV had to be a town gunsmith for like 3 days straight bc "not enough town power" instead of yeeting his obvscum ass.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so excuse me for like being allergic to people claiming shit based on mechs and not wanting a repeat.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: NK15

just for funs

also reasons
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 232, tictac wrote:
In post 227, DkKoba wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88600

example that comes to mind

and also a game where i won bc people assumed i had to be town based on a claim
umm. that's a town win?
it was nearly a scum win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

despite myself PoEing the entire scumteam on D1 and told people to shove mechs, was killed n1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(oh yeah that reminds me, if i tell yall someone is town, that person is off the table until limlo)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 258, Gamma Emerald wrote:I just get a vibe that's similar to his play in the white flag game where he was scum (the one cyrus62 modded)
I'll say your specific thought process does feel distinctly towny, HEM
his insistence that there has to be scum in a hood skeeved me really badly.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok hem is town lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

ill humor this VOTE: GL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee still hasnt replied in hood btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

GL, is HEM town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 346, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 344, DkKoba wrote:GL, is HEM town?
I certainly don't see it. Why do you think he is?
too crazy to be scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

im vetoing hem for d1
not sorry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 400, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 398, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 262, Roden wrote:Somebody mentioned earlier that Dwlee is good about self-image stuff as town and I agree there. Dwlee's town and scum play isn't quite night and day, but I feel that they could've easily handled it better if they were scum.
In post 324, humaneatingmonkey wrote:dwlee is very good at image management. i dont buy that as scum, he blunders immediately in koba's hood when koba jokes about being traitor and here when he immediately picks a fight with Koba, Testarossa and you.
Dwlee, I am curious for your thoughts on this argument

Do you agree with this? Is it a good reason to townread you?
I think it's a decent reason, yea. I think I am more "polished" as scum
Tfw i accused dwlee of not posting in thread but MS really did the thing where it unsubbed the thread LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

i can attest to dwlee scumgame lacking sloppiness and looking *too clean*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

also dwlee reminded me roden exists and i dont remember a single roden post so into my poe u go
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 415, tictac wrote:
In post 330, marcistar wrote:I think you guyses fight just looks like a fight made just to fight tho

kiss and make up rn :evil:
sync
Why?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

how does my empty townread read towny to you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ive sent thoughts about the latest development to dwlee and im gonna refrain from posting it in thread for now to see how things progress
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 435, marcistar wrote:has the game really revolved around dwlee this whole time or like what

whys meuhs catchup like that :shifty:
Ellaborate?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nk15 and Meuh have partner equity
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

chaos entry was towny wtf are u talking about
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

i have read chaos correctly like many times and correctly towncased him in lylo so are u equating the action of making a serious vote as scummy?
Bc id find it more scummy if they tried to make an excuse not to interact with the game thats already been ongoing and tried to test the waters
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

my entrance when im late is like

yo

What up

ok i think X is town on this page let me read lol

Etc.

So not sure what ur saying tictac
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yes i did
Ur implying chaos and meuh entrance was fake
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 449, tictac wrote:i'm kinda okay w meuh, but would slightly prefer chaos if it's not gonna be a vanity wagon.
And this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

Did u already forget ur read LOLLL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

bruh moment
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

When did i say that?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #92) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

Stop misrepping me rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

I already dropped my take on this to dwlee

What made it look fake to you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #94) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

GL how do u read tictac
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 472, GuiltyLion wrote:I have put forth more D1 content than 4 of the 6 people voting me
combined

and y'all think this is on scum?

like yeah activity != alignment but this is an absolute dumpster fire of a wagon at this point
My issue with the treatment of your wagon comes from the lack of what i feel is tangible solving you are doing towards people and thats why i want hard pressure on you. I will likely end up unvoting if anyone declares intent bc on principle i tend to keep high activity slots around+ i have a hood to send in a legacy provided dwlee keeps towntelling in our hood
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am fine if scum want to trade 1 for 1
I would be more concerned if any notorious quickhammer players were in the game.

I dont think GL has reacted to pressure in a towny way and im currently not against their elimination
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

roden you just want me to unvote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
which you shall have but i am putting my vote right back as sokn as i know you actually dont intend to.

Why did you declare intent?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: GL
Aight
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why are you suddenly hard defending them?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

based on?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me, seeing this shiny juicy morsel of big info about to be gleamed:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i copy pasted the whole PL and didnt double check bc i thought i had played w you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You are not the same player as those 3 lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I treat everyone as their own person and not a monolith

Telegraphing a push towards me now? (;

And how does it "feel" patently untrue ROFLLLLLLLLL
Let's say you're town

I think from town pov you say "that IS untrue" rather I'm confused by your word choice here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i think roden/gl are a potential s/s pair
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

roden has barely been in the game and showed up out of nowhere to defend GL hard and it stinks of rodens lurkadurk scumgame where she is losing a strong scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 511, GuiltyLion wrote:ok, what kind of player am I then, like what about my reaction to pressure has not felt to you like how I would behave as town
I need to stop being so GOATed at this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Oops didn't mean to quote that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

But also to answer that question I have no idea! I just saw that people said you have a strong scumgame that can resemble this. I don't think you've said anything too complex and it pinged me. I think you'd be searching for scum on your wagon, and while you seem to be pivoting to me, I don't think it's a towny pivot bc it is a reactionary response to my further in depth pressure,

You feel caught for not quite the correct reasons and yknow that's fine.

I'm still likely to keep you around for the day so you can spew bc I like talkative players
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 518, Roden wrote:In what universe do I defend my scum buddy Day 1 instead of just bus them?? I've literally hard bussed my scum buddy in my first post Day 1 before lol, I don't hard defend buddies.

Tbh Koba you've seen my scum game twice now, it works just fine and it definitely isn't this. Maybe your read is just wrong and mine is right.
In the world where the scum in question has to endgame and ur facing someone who can read scum you with scary accuracy and the last scum is either traitor or a weak scum player
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Though tbf there's no point casing you to yourself
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 523, Meuh wrote:
@Dk
Aren't you concerned about the gamestate? I thought that was a valid point.
It's pretty silent, with someone sitting comfortably with 5 (now 6) votes on them without much protest? Or do you think this is realistic for scum!GL here? AFAIK peaceful gamestates tend to be indicative of either:
1. Inactive scum/scum just not caring
2. Scared/resigned scum
3. Scum approval of the direction town's headed

I find the third option to be fairly likely
Don't really get your confidence and comfort here, why shouldn't we be questioning this gamestate? Why shouldn't we be questioning this push? :shifty:
Roden just came in pretty aggressively, don't you agree?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the more u insist there has to be scum in hoods the more I want to just flip u and see if u flip scum just so I can clear 4 ppl at once
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think ppl who assume hoods =scum aren't playing intelligently, actually, especially knowing it's an RC setup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #116) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: roden
I'll push the brakes for now though, all things considered.

Why do you townread roden?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #117) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And very soon after e-1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #118) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 525, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 513, DkKoba wrote:I treat everyone as their own person and not a monolith

Telegraphing a push towards me now? (;

And how does it "feel" patently untrue ROFLLLLLLLLL
Let's say you're town

I think from town pov you say "that IS untrue" rather I'm confused by your word choice here.
it feels untrue cause I'm not sure I understood what specifically you meant, and I'm willing to allow for some level of disagreement around how much of my solving feels "tangible" to other people because this is a game of different perspectives

however I'm not telegraphing shit I'm literally trying to sort my wagon cause it's 100% there's scum on it and I still believe VERY FUCKIN LIKELY scum somewhere in the neighbors
Did you forget why roden swooped in for GL or ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #119) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ms stop quoting random things on mobile challenge
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

crickets
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but what implies it is from a townie?

and for roden it is >scum to make pop ins like that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sure you can make a theory where it does come from town - but what implies it for you?

give me your thought process.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 541, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm 100% confident Roden doesn't "swoop in" to defend me like that as scum, there wouldn't be a need to
why?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im waiting on a thought process, not a claimed assumption.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #125) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i can put you back on e-1 if it helps you think better
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #126) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 550, Roden wrote:Koba name one time where you read me accurately or even pointed out a true part of my meta

Because you claim you can but when I pressed you on all the times you absolutely failed to read me you just voted me without responding
we literally just finished a game where i hammered u bc i scumread you legitimately lol

i was playing pro-town as SK

i also sniped pooky

also SCP upick i was parked on u once i had a solid scumread <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

now we ringing bells?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #128) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh and gamma remembers exactly the way I scumread roden in SCP upick :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 559, Roden wrote:
In post 551, DkKoba wrote:
In post 550, Roden wrote:Koba name one time where you read me accurately or even pointed out a true part of my meta

Because you claim you can but when I pressed you on all the times you absolutely failed to read me you just voted me without responding
we literally just finished a game where i hammered u bc i scumread you legitimately lol

i also sniped pooky

You town read me in GIM lol, you only voted me because Meg faked a guilty.

You also vote parked me in SCP because I was on vacation + I intentionally got myself voted to to push Dwlee further into game. You lost that game because you couldn't read me and assumed I was level level zero scum spewing who the townies were.
i literally meta'd you roden LMFAO

you are trying to pretend like its not real awe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #130) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 563, Roden wrote:
In post 561, DkKoba wrote:
In post 559, Roden wrote:
In post 551, DkKoba wrote:

i also sniped pooky

You town read me in GIM lol, you only voted me because Meg faked a guilty.

You also vote parked me in SCP because I was on vacation + I intentionally got myself voted to to push Dwlee further into game. You lost that game because you couldn't read me and assumed I was level level zero scum spewing who the townies were.
i literally meta'd you roden LMFAO

you are trying to pretend like its not real awe
Your meta was wrong, and Dwlee was about to get voted out before I made my play. Why are
you
pretending? The thread wasn't deleted, the proof is still there. Are you just unable to admit that you're wrong?
u are mad u are caught again
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #131) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tfw "you've never been right about me"

but

I voted them out as scum twice and didnt push them as town when we were T/T
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #132) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wish kyouko had that kind of denial energy once I could read her 100% of the time ngl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #133) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think its like
roden can't argue i have BoP because if i ever flip its a red check on them and ggwp

and thats why we have this weird denial argument suddenly
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #134) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also re:scp upick, I lost bc i couldnt find LLD or T3 as town, not bc i couldnt find dwlee.

LLD had 0% readrate in that game pre replace out and i had no way to question the progression there to figure out why that was and had to take that at face value
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #135) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 572, Roden wrote:
In post 570, DkKoba wrote:also re:scp upick, I lost bc i couldnt find LLD or T3 as town, not bc i couldnt find dwlee.

LLD had 0% readrate in that game pre replace out and i had no way to question the progression there to figure out why that was and had to take that at face value
LLD claimed Vig, shot mis-elim bait, and wasn't contested. What else was there to read?
i value dayplay>mechaplay :) being a vig in a protective heavy setup was not clearing :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #136) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 574, Roden wrote:
In post 573, DkKoba wrote:
In post 572, Roden wrote:
In post 570, DkKoba wrote:also re:scp upick, I lost bc i couldnt find LLD or T3 as town, not bc i couldnt find dwlee.

LLD claimed Vig, shot mis-elim bait, and wasn't contested. What else was there to read?
i value dayplay>mechaplay :) being a vig in a protective heavy setup was not clearing :)
And as it turned out, you were wrong even with just the day play. Which is my point.
that was because of the replace out <3

but yeah im not gonna be discredited here lol

towntell or die :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #137) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

the one world where i see roden and gl as t/t just got basically deconfirmed so im going full speed ahead
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #138) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 607, ShadowGirl wrote:Hello everyone! :] I played way back in ye olden days and I'm excited to play mafia again! For now, until I read over the thread: UNVOTE: Dwlee99
I hope to post an analysis some time today.
Do you have an MU account?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #139) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ah ok i know a shadow who is also a girl from MU so was wondering if you were the same person
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #140) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 616, Meuh wrote:
In post 590, tictac wrote:meuh been cool during this l-1 thing.

VOTE: chaos
@dk feel free to use like arguments if u got something against this
@lion ur thing here boils down to "too scummy to be scum", which is not persuasive.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
VOTE: chaos
Better spot for my vote than still randomly on tictac
Why do you agree with tictac?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

Chaos often gets pushed in their towngames btw and i have often been one to have to defend them so heres my warning that i have not been pinged by chaos yet and am vetoing that push here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 627, Roden wrote:Also I'm not really feeling the votes on Meuh right now. Is it possible they're scum defending townies for town cred? Sure. But I don't think that should be the first assumption, and even more I really don't think they should be today's priority.

Also also, NK15 is giving me "yelling into the void" vibes, I feel like no one's paying much attention to them despite their bold claims. Game state makes me think they're town for it though.
So why do you townread GL?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i echo what gamma said
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #144) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

specifically i feel roden may have TMI'd GL as town and didnt actually reach their GL read genuinely, as in it was worked backwards and they are trying to pocket the loudest voice in the room. I also potentially think Roden might PR read GL and that they are thinking a step ahead in terms of pocketing there too - as I had built a similar world myself.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #145) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 695, humaneatingmonkey wrote:what do you think about Meuh's read on Roden, NK15? When I read it, it does make sense that it's more probable that Roden is town here for defending GL.
Can you look at roden progression on their gl read and tell me if you see TMI?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #146) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

Roden, townreading me wont placate me. Explain your progression on GL and why you reached such a confident townread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #147) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

Who in this playerlist would be able to quickhammer and explain it away as towny?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #148) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Well I will tell you I know the entire playerlist here, and have even at least spectated Meuh to know there are no players here who would quickhammer there.

I make calculated decisions based on how I know players act, and part of that is knowing how people treat e-1.

I am sure gamma has similar reasons for not being as afraid.

Not_Mafia is not in this game, who autohammers his null reads and below so I did not feel unsafe to put that at e-1 at all.

I think you are pursuing a pointless venture here and it is easily explained by people understanding eachother due to meta.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #149) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 720, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 718, DkKoba wrote:I think you are pursuing a pointless venture here and it is easily explained by people understanding eachother due to meta.
It's not pointless to me since what I have to go on in is current in-game actions, which is that it seemed like baiting/trying for a fast D1 elimination. I also don't know why you're trying to be super dismissive about it since this comment is not specific to only you, but also to Gamma.

1) Why didn't you ask GL for a claim?
2) Can you answer my question about you being adamant about that there is a traitor in the game?
3) What are you current thoughts on Dwlee?
1) I dont care about claims generally, people will back me up on this. I have caught scum by blasting through claims. they mean nothing to me day 1 in a closed setup.
2) I am past this point and im back to about rand chance of traitor. This primairly was due to my scumread on dwlee at the start of the game.
3) That is between dwlee and I in our hood

I noted you barely gave any concrete alignment reads on me however - what is your feeling on my alignment?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #150) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 725, Roden wrote:
In post 715, DkKoba wrote:Who in this playerlist would be able to quickhammer and explain it away as towny?
Townies do it all the time, I don't know why you think this isn't possible. I just came from a game where town!Math quick hammered a scum read Day 1 before we got a claim. They flipped town JOAT. It's really that uncommon, especially when confbias is involved.
ok you say "townies do it"

but identify a single player here who would.

i see 0.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #151) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

I feel like i must have like 2 tiers of understanding higher of how the players here play and its like blatantly obvious to me who would do certain things
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #152) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 723, Roden wrote:
In post 711, DkKoba wrote:Roden, townreading me wont placate me. Explain your progression on GL and why you reached such a confident townread
Only when you stop hiding your Dwlee progression in your hood :)
u see i dont care to bc no one is voting me rn so pee pee poo poo.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #153) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

for the 37th time why is GL town to you, please cite your progression on the slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #154) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 733, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 722, DkKoba wrote:1) I dont care about claims generally, people will back me up on this. I have caught scum by blasting through claims. they mean nothing to me day 1 in a closed setup.
2) I am past this point and im back to about rand chance of traitor. This primairly was due to my scumread on dwlee at the start of the game.
3) That is between dwlee and I in our hood

I noted you barely gave any concrete alignment reads on me however - what is your feeling on my alignment?
My read on you is probably null to scum, based on the overwhelming amount of early traitor talk (just light bad vibes of trying to signal the traitor), the bait for a quickhammer, and now refusing to give your read on Dwlee as that can go either way of either wanting to buddy up to them by not scumreading them (as starting off the game with going aggressive on them leaves them trying to mend things with you) or to be able to push them as a vote if the wind swings that way rather than having to give an answer of townie read and then course correct, and also combined with totally shutting down the talk of potential scum in the neighbhourhoods, which I agree shouldn't be the sole basis for an elimination but I think it is something that is plausible, but you won't even consider it? The potential null is due to the fact that I don't know you and that this just might be how you always act and that we have different views on certain gameplay elements (mechplay, quickhammering, etcera).
In post 122, DkKoba wrote:atm i'm leaning dwlee/NK15 both being scum.
More about your dynamic with Dwlee with ref of a past post: At this point you had your vote on HEM rather than either of those - particular Dwlee who seemed was like your top scumread at that point. Your dynamic with Dwlee just seems like a very much a 'wanting it both ways and seeing what pans out most advantageous'. Or is there a town-benefiting reason that you have for not giving your read on Dwlee? Because to me I'm not seeing what the overall town benefit is.
classic boomer mindset

u can go into the town pile for now

im also prob not going to see eye to eye to you because i treat the game differently than boomer players and never agree.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #155) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 734, Roden wrote:
In post 729, DkKoba wrote:
In post 723, Roden wrote:
In post 711, DkKoba wrote:Roden, townreading me wont placate me. Explain your progression on GL and why you reached such a confident townread
Only when you stop hiding your Dwlee progression in your hood :)
u see i dont care to bc no one is voting me rn so pee pee poo poo.
Anti-town but ok.
In post 731, DkKoba wrote:for the 37th time why is GL town to you, please cite your progression on the slot.
The funny thing is that I actually answered this twice now but you keep ignoring it. But I'm not expecting anything less from someone purposely choosing to play against the town wincon. :]
i think voting scum is pro-town wincon tho ?

:good:

also i missed it then, can you requote it to put focus on it for me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #156) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 736, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 732, Roden wrote:
In post 727, DkKoba wrote:
In post 725, Roden wrote:
In post 715, DkKoba wrote:Who in this playerlist would be able to quickhammer and explain it away as towny?
Townies do it all the time, I don't know why you think this isn't possible. I just came from a game where town!Math quick hammered a scum read Day 1 before we got a claim. They flipped town JOAT. It's really that uncommon, especially when confbias is involved.
ok you say "townies do it"

but identify a single player here who would.

i see 0.
Literally anyone could. If you didn't think it was possible, you wouldn't have said you'd unvote if someone made an intent to hammer.
Indeed. Good catch.
That's a big inconsistency.
Looks like I have been on the wrong track!
VOTE: DkKoba
whats the inconsistency? Who here quickhammers when town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #157) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

If someone made intent to hammer i would unvote because I didnt want to end the day yet - intent =/= quickhammer u noob
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #158) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

ngl i wish people spent more time actually reading what i say rather than assuming things, as it would make it easier for me :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #159) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok well so u cant use it against me i will say that dwlee has started to be solvy in hood and talking to me in a way that isnt pockety as well as expressing reasonable paranoia and thats why i shifted my read on them silently.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #160) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: ChaosOmega
yolo sort by post count
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #161) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

(also so they post moar, i have them as a townlean but not quite the towniness I've felt in games with him yet)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #162) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

the more i think about it

i am struggling to see worlds with chaos as scum?

but also i want them to receive pressure.

maybe the weird way im voting them might make for interesting reactions :3

PODRACING
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #163) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh that

that doesnt exactly explain your progression to townreading GL unless I assume you just binned GL for being loud.

why did you find GL obvtown? Have you played against GL scum before, actually?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #164) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Like I myself binned GL for now and was only pressuring them bc of the reasons you stated there, but I have nowhere seen anything that makes me feel I should townread them here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #165) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

tictac has massively gone under the radar to the point i forgot they were in the game

but also my genshin dailies call to me so that is all u get for now, i will make dwlee do my dirty work and reread them :^)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #166) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Meuh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #167) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

no one answered who would quickhammer a player as town in this playerlist
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #168) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

so this discussion is just a distraction and meant to avoid critical thinking about the action itself
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #169) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think the argument is trying to project that on others and take advantage how putting someone on e-1 "looks" scummy. So yea seeya later scumfuck
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #170) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 841, Meuh wrote:
In post 837, DkKoba wrote:so this discussion is just a distraction and meant to avoid critical thinking about the action itself
Ah of course, presenting my thought process in response to being asked about it so people get a better understanding of my stance on something avoids critical thinking
You are trying to subtly shade people who were ok with e-1 still so like :?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #171) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

Because you're just planting seeds right now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #172) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

You need someone else to start it else it looks scummy rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #173) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 848, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Koba, do you think Gamma is town?
Yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #174) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 906, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 904, ShadowGirl wrote:Aside from the potential of it being a signal or not, there's still the aspect of the general play itself; what do you think about just DkKoba's dynamic with Dwlee, which I have given my thoughts about in #733?
I think you raise a good point about Koba's Dwlee read being a bit nebulous, but I'm also putting some stock into Dwlee's assessment of Koba in as not feeling especially pocket-y.

overall I'd say these points are good ones to keep Koba out of 'firmly town locked' territory, but I don't see myself wanting to vote/eliminate them over these, especially on D1. If I knew with certainty that you are town and my POE was a bit narrower, I'd look more critically at Koba
consider theres a whole dimension of play invisible to you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #175) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

i feel like theres too many ppl that feel informed/scummy here which indicates a certain universe and it starts making things make sense - and if that isnt the case, i told dwlee to bury the relevant parties
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #176) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

Its only T/T in 1 specific world
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #177) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

Just like IV and House were only T/T in a very specific world in my last mini normal.

(This is a crumb that is impossible to discern for now that ive explained to dwlee)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #178) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why are prod timers 48 hours lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #179) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tfw i changed my game's prod timers to 24 hours bc i found it too long and too cringe to wait even 36 hours
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #180) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i guess we r playing the wait for chaos game now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #181) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hi chaos, could you consolidate your reads into a list? Let me into your mind :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #182) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

??? How do you have gamma and i on opposite ends
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #183) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

Meta is good u boomer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #184) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 973, Meuh wrote:
In post 513, DkKoba wrote:I treat everyone as their own person and not a monolith
And chaos isnt me :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #185) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

I expect people to view certain events in a certain way so when that deviates i gotta know whats up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #186) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 984, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 976, DkKoba wrote:Meta is good u boomer
Do you think it should be the sole reason to auto-clear them as town ?
for d1 it is acceptable
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #187) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 988, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 980, Meuh wrote:NK15/HEM partner equity

Thoughts?
maybe
ngl I’m kinda not in a good headspace in any way rn
feel better!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #188) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think shadowgirl can have a d1 pass too here after some thought
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #189) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi tictac :) any new thoughts?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #190) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Why not meuh?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (isolation #191) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think chaos is a bad choice esp considering i also do not trust tictac who has heavily gone under the radar, actually mainly since meuh has started getting wagoned.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #192) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

would you mind flipping meuh first and reconsidering d2? i think its a hit.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #193) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the thing about chaos is that if he is scum it kinda just reduces variance for scum here -> however he is putting down a thought process.

good news is if they flip town its like . still ok bc they were dead weight anyways.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #194) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im also kinda liking a NK15/tictac/meuh team atm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #195) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

because i get town pings from him and i feel they might just be genuinely busy IRL and thats why they are not as present as I normally feel.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #196) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1014, humaneatingmonkey wrote:so whatever happens today, some koba-omega connection has been established
yes i get all the cred if chaos ends up flipping town :P

if he flips scum i had nothing to do with defending him, that doesnt exist!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #197) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

bruh what
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #198) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

how the fuck does GL wagon speed have to do with anything

vca is garbage go practice pseudoscience in another game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #199) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

Chaos has absolutely posted enough to the point I can say they are deserving of a d1 pass
Did ppl even read his post?

Meuh is so fucking flaccid and scared and no one is listening to me wanting to vote there *despite expressing an fos there*

Thats the type of threadstate read that finds scum, not this wagon speed analysis bs
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”