Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #207 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:32 pm

Post by Black »

In post 154, HighPrincessErinys wrote: UNVOTE: Cook
Removing my RVS vote that this one has zero attachment to. Importantly, this one is very curious about how and why this wagon has picked up so fast.
This post is what made me want to look at your posts in more detail because I made this exact post as scum in my second game. I got pushed for it and I argued that it isn't scummy to remove a RVS vote from a growing wagon. It isn't, and I don't think it's scummy here, but it was a funny enough coincidence to make me raise my eyebrow

~~~
In post 159, HighPrincessErinys wrote: There's nothing protown about rushing a wagon to E-2 within like 4 hours of the game starting.
I disagree here. I think you can just look at the discussion the wagon has created and say it's a good idea. I don't think Cook was ever in danger of getting limmed. And it seems like you're suspicious of the wagon, so it has already created leads for you when there otherwise wouldn't have been any

~~~
In post 173, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Wagons are pro-town they aren't being pushed into kill range for literally no reason on the first fucking real-life day of the game. Can you ACTUALLY show me that we got anything out of 5 votes on Cook, a minimum of two of which were RVS and the rest with flimsy reasoning like "vibes"?
In post 174, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Town doesn't E-2 someone when it wants info it E-2s someone when they're a top scumread and people want them dead.
This frustration feels real. Again, I don't agree with your argument fundamentally and I think you should start looking into the wagon instead of saying we've gotten nothing out of it. If you think there's scum on the wagon then look at the 4 Cook votes and push one

~~~
In post 178, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Either way this one is suspect of the wagon getting so far so fast on so little reasoning to vote.
I believe that you believe this. It's evident in that you didn't like the wagon in real time. I feel like there's a natural progression here. You
could
be scum that's poking at quick wagons as an easy target, but I think it's probably safe to call you town for now. I started to think it was weird that you weren't voting for anyone on the wagon but then I remembered Fire & Ice where I had to practically force you to vote, so I don't really think it's scummy for you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #208 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by Black »

I like Ausuka's posts so far and I particularly kind of mind melded with these as I was skimming through
In post 158, Ausuka wrote: I think wagons are protown and the concern feels overblown to me
In post 164, Ausuka wrote:
In post 159, HighPrincessErinys wrote: There's nothing protown about rushing a wagon to E-2 within like 4 hours of the game starting.
I think early wagons are fine, I think e-2 is really not that big of a deal, and I don't think the wagon is 'rushed' - I like the Cook vote
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #211 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Black »

I do like the Cook wagon but I think there could easily be at least one scum on it. I'm putting HPE and Ausuka on my town side for now. I need to look more at fire's posts but I remember them being mostly fluff (could be wrong, I'm a little drunk)

I like my Invisibility vote atm
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #221 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:15 pm

Post by Black »

In post 202, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
I think early wagons are fine, I think e-2 is really not that big of a deal, and I don't think the wagon is 'rushed' - I like the Cook vote
Genuine question, are we all interacting just to have a corpus of information for later days or is there just disagreement from an optimal play perspective on whether an early bandwagon is good or not. It looks to me like Cook was never in any real danger of getting enough votes to be killed and we should all move on.

VOTE: UNVOTE: Cook
It's good to talk. And yeah it seems like HPE doesn't think a bandwagon is very good. What do you think about that?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #264 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Black »

In post 238, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 208, Black wrote: I like Ausuka's posts so far and I particularly kind of mind melded with these as I was skimming through
In post 158, Ausuka wrote: I think wagons are protown and the concern feels overblown to me
Please tell this one how these posts make Ausuka seem town. They are pretty generic and can be made by either alignment. This one doesn't believe you have enough to be forming that read here.
It's really just a situation where I was thinking the exact same thing when I was catching up and then she posted what was on my mind. It doesn't necessarily make her town but that plus some of her other posts make me feel ok enough about her slot to look elsewhere for now
In post 240, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 211, Black wrote: I do like the Cook wagon but I think there could easily be at least one scum on it. I'm putting HPE and Ausuka on my town side for now. I need to look more at fire's posts but I remember them being mostly fluff (could be wrong, I'm a little drunk)

Also why do you like the cook wagon wagon what's so likeable about it? Charismatic personalities? Scum have those as well. Nothing else this one saw that's likeable so please share.
I like wagons in general. I think they're usually productive and good for discussion. I was just sharing my support of the Cook wagon since it seems some people think it's bad

"Charismatic personalities? Scum have those as well"

Are you trying to hint that you think there's scum on the Cook wagon? Because I agree. Who do you think it might be?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #265 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:05 am

Post by Black »

In post 254, Asri Teroka wrote: A lot of people are sheeping your sentiments on wagons and early wagons but forget that randomly running up town can be severely anti town, especially day ones and especially if claims are forced. It's also a good way for scum to pr hunt. So. Black and Italiano straight up agreeing with you, this one notes it.
I stand by what I said. Early wagons are usually good and the Cook wagon is no exception. "Randomly running up town can be severely anti-town"...uhh how are you so sure Cook is town?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #266 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Black »

In post 259, Ausuka wrote: I don't really have a strong read on HPE or invis. I think of the two HPE is probably the better vote because it was very focused on calling the wagon anti town but didn't like talk at all about who's scum on it. In comparison someone like you coming in and voting me for it is a more natural approach
I made a post outlining why I think HPE is probably town here. What did you think about it?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #268 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:14 am

Post by Black »

Ok, I understand that perspective
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #270 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:39 am

Post by Black »

In post 269, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I intend to formulate some reads of my own and vote by end of day

Do you have anything to say to ?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #298 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Black »

In post 238, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 208, Black wrote: I like Ausuka's posts so far and I particularly kind of mind melded with these as I was skimming through
Please tell this one how these posts make Ausuka seem town. They are pretty generic and can be made by either alignment. This one doesn't believe you have enough to be forming that read here.
In post 240, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 211, Black wrote: I do like the Cook wagon but I think there could easily be at least one scum on it. I'm putting HPE and Ausuka on my town side for now. I need to look more at fire's posts but I remember them being mostly fluff (could be wrong, I'm a little drunk)

Also why do you like the cook wagon wagon what's so likeable about it? Charismatic personalities? Scum have those as well. Nothing else this one saw that's likeable so please share.
In post 245, Asri Teroka wrote: Oh this one also has Black under prov town
Asri I'm confused about your progression here. In the first quote it seems like you're suggesting I have an informed read on Ausuka. Where does the townread come from?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #374 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:00 am

Post by Black »

Coming back from vacation today so I'll be able to catch up later
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #430 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Black »

In post 375, Asri Teroka wrote: VOTE: ItalianoVD

If you're just a vanilla then say so.
This kinda feels like fishing ngl
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #434 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:43 am

Post by Black »

In post 432, Asri Teroka wrote: Black, is Erynis scum or town? Is iamveryhappy scum or town?
I have a townread on HPE. I have nothing on happy
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #438 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:46 am

Post by Black »

I'm not a lurker. I was v/la for the entire weekend...
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #451 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:59 am

Post by Black »

In post 447, Ausuka wrote: On the subject of pocketing, does anyone think the cook "I want ausuka to be town for better scumhunting" thing sounds like pocketing with the context we don't know each other
I mean kinda but I don't necessarily think Cook has been scummy at all
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #478 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:26 am

Post by Black »

I'm liking Ausuka's posts a little less than I was this weekend. I'm not sure what it is...I think it's the tone? For whatever reason I can't help but read her posts like they're coming from a guilty conscience

It's not like she's doing anything all that scummy. I think she defends herself a lot and seems concerned with people scum reading her, but I can't really scumread that because I do that a lot as town

I think scum are likely to approach this game in the way Ausuka has. Decent activity, obvious signs of solving, etc

I'm ok leaving this slot around for later because I think I still townread her, but I'm wary here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #479 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:27 am

Post by Black »

In post 477, Invisibility wrote: I was going to say cooking instead of slow roasting but then I realized that sounded like a pun but now I realize that sounds dumb
Why are you town?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #495 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Black »

In post 482, Ausuka wrote: I think the assertion I have been focused on self defense this game is pretty difficult to understand, especially since I like haven't really been pushed at all?
Tbh I think that's where the vibes might come from. You haven't really been pushed at all, but the couple of times someone has even hinted that you might not be town, your reaction didn't feel good

For example, feels more like you're justifying your play than you are solving for Cook. is the follow up to that and again it just feels really defensive. I can't help but read it as Cook is onto you and you want to figure out where you went wrong

This is my first time playing with you so I'm trying to decide if it's just a tone issue or if there's actually something here or not
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #497 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:51 am

Post by Black »

Why are people scumreading HPE? I'm not seeing it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #499 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Black »

In post 498, Ausuka wrote: Hmm I think that is like an extremely uncharitable read of those posts but I'm not sure if asking more about it is going to be useful
Uncharitable? It's just a vibe I'm getting based on not trusting you. I feel like I'm being pretty reasonable here by considering it might just be a me thing
In post 498, Ausuka wrote: Unless I missed it I'd still like an answer to my previous question about why you liked the cook wagon but also thought there was scum on it
I like early wagons, I think they can give us decent info. Thinking there's scum on the Cook wagon boils down to statistics mixed with how I think scum would like to approach an early game wagon
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #504 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Black »

It's not just two lines though. I mean, even here it feels like you're indirectly defending yourself by shooting down my belief that there's probably scum on the Cook wagon. Your focus on my belief that there may be scum on the wagon feels more like you're concerned about your optics as opposed to you trying to solve me. And you just seem a little uneasy that I'm getting weird vibes from your slot. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I want to be honest about how I'm feeling
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #518 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Black »

In post 507, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 468, T3 wrote:
In post 447, Ausuka wrote: I can confirm I wasn't taking the mason claim seriously. Tbh I thought it was just NAI and I'd like to move on from it.

On the subject of pocketing, does anyone think the cook "I want ausuka to be town for better scumhunting" thing sounds like pocketing with the context we don't know each other

Ideally I'd start pushing someone other than cook as well but I don't think there's an obvious target for that. I'd like to hear KKFC comment more on people who are not happy; my read on happy is that he is like majorly limbaity.
That does stick out as weird to me. Another thing about Cook I found weird was that the pressure is more or less off Cook, and yet Cook is behaving similarly to how she was before when there was a wagon on her. If Cook is town that reacts badly to pressure, when there is no pressure on her then she should return to normal, no? It seems to me that Cook is scum that is uncomfortable with being wagoned again, so she is treading carefully.
i actually kinda like this post a lot

it's a pretty good point but also i just like the thought process
I agree that this thought process feels good from T3. I'm not sure I agree with the point he's making though. I'm the type of town player that feels differently about the game when people think I'm scum. Even if the wagon on me falls apart I'm still uncomfortable and self-conscious about my actions
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #524 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:51 am

Post by Black »

In post 521, fireisredsir wrote: *snip*
I like this analysis a lot. I understand the perspective that scum!HPE might be trying to lean into things it cares about as town and I like your read on it maybe not being real

This obviously shows you are thinking about the game from a town perspective, which I guess isn't that hard for scum to do but you're putting it all on display here. Reasoning, doing extra research, taking all factors into consideration, re-assessing your original read...

I know this was originally about HPE but I'll be impressed if you're scum here tbh
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #532 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:17 am

Post by Black »

In post 525, fireisredsir wrote: tbh thats the kind of post i probably would make as scum bc it honestly kind of is just posting Content for the sake of Content
I think it's less the content of the post and more the way it's presented that makes me think it's townie. I'm sure you're very good at scum so I'm not locktowning you or anything but your thought progression there really felt natural
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #533 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:25 am

Post by Black »

I'm feeling a little disconnected with the game and I think it has to do with it starting while I wasn't around to give my full focus

I think I want to randomly ISO a few people today to see if I get anything out of it

Taking requests on who I should ISO...
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #539 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Black »

In post 534, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I really, really, am confident that iamveryhappy is scum and I'm kind of disappointed no one is really agreeing with me here
This isn't my first rodeo with happy. I think it's pretty hard to read him tbh
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #540 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Black »

In post 535, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 533, Black wrote: I'm feeling a little disconnected with the game and I think it has to do with it starting while I wasn't around to give my full focus

I think I want to randomly ISO a few people today to see if I get anything out of it

Taking requests on who I should ISO...
I think you should read the Italiano / Invisibility / iamveryhappy interactions.
Ok, I can do this. Lemme get some IRL work done first
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #542 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Black »

I can confirm that happy is internally inconsistent as town lol
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #543 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Black »

Like I said... he's a tough one to read. I've only seen like 3 of his town games. I'm curious what his scumgame would even look like
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #570 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:02 am

Post by Black »

I don't think IVD's strong townread of Invisibility makes a lot of sense tbh. I'm more inclined to believe this is an informed read rather than one developed naturally. And the mason thing just feels like a buddying attempt when I look through the lens of scum!IVD

Still planning on iso'ing this today to get a better idea of where I stand
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #585 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:57 am

Post by Black »

Alright, here's my IVD ISO

Mambo Italianoooooo

- "I am very happy too" ...why? Because you rolled scum? This is NAI but if IVD is scum then this would be funny
#20-#24 are meaningless greetings to other players
- IVD asking happy what he wants to talk about. Nothing here
- you forgot to include "rolled scum" here btw
More fluffy posts here
- this feels like a joke vote on T3, so not much here
- I like IVD calling Invis out here because her TR did feel weird and was part of the reason I voted her early. I'm curious to see where this goes because I know that IVD strongly townreads Invis, so this comment must not have made the same scummy impression it did for me
- not a big fan of "hope we are both town this game" but it's NAI
- asking Ausuka if her vote was serious. Kinda seems like busy work
- Invis follows up to #89 by just saying "yes", and IVD just says "I want town vibes." I'm not sure why IVD didn't question Invis' townread further here? I don't like this
- tells Ausuka it's too early to ask for elaboration so he wants to let it marinate. Idk what this means? I don't think it's ever too early to ask. You may not get an answer but that's beside the point
- IVD speaking for Invis here and giving a reason for her vote
- admitting Fire got townread by Invis for almost nothing. I think town!IVD would question this townread more
Invisibility defends IVD in and IVD agrees with her in . I'm not liking 128 really. It reads as "yeah, I wouldn't do this as scum"
- IVD seems to want to take on happy here
- "obviously I wouldn't want it to get pushed through if you're town" ...this feels yucky. Why even say this? Other than that I do agree with this post fundamentally
I also like and regarding the Cook wagon
- IVD quotes four people (Invis, Cook, Asri, and HPE) and says that one of them is scum. This feels weird because it's a literal echo of what I said 5 minutes before in . This isn't really an original thought
- he votes Asri here and says that Invis and HPE are town because of their town. He says "especially Invis". This just feels so pockety considering the upcoming mason thingy. I have an issue with this read because I don't think Invis' tone is townie at all. Obviously we could just be having a difference of opinion here but the read still just feels forced
- he votes Asri again here which is weird, but maybe he just forgot he was already voting them? I think I like IVD's thought process here but it's definitely a perspective scum could have
- this feels like a busywork question to Cook
- unvoting Asri here feels weird. To me it reads as if IVD is backing off of a wagon that didn't gain any traction. But what I don't like is he doesn't seem interested in pursuing his thought process from #215 above. If he thinks there's scum in that 4, why would he then not turn to pressure Cook here?
- this is the mason buddy comment. I don't like it
- I think I agree with the premise of this post but again, I don't think trusting Invis here out of everyone makes a lot of sense from a town perspective
- I actually agree with this
- IVD apologizes for not being here in 9 hours? This seems like he's worried about his optics, which isn't necessarily scummy, but it's an observation I've made
- I'm not liking this explanation as to why IVD fake masonclaimed. "An overexaggerated way of saying I really townread them." Yeah, I'm not really buying this. I actually like the Cook vote here though

~~~

tl;dr - I was kinda hoping to get a better idea of where I stand with this slot. I feel it in my gut that I'm scumreading him though because I found myself thinking a lot of this ISO comes from a malicious perspective as I was reading through it

I think I'm ok pressuring here right now

VOTE: ItalianoVD
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #595 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:23 am

Post by Black »

I think one of Invisibility/IVD might be scum but definitely not both
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #622 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by Black »

In post 619, T3 wrote: VOTE: Black
Go on
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #656 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Black »

In post 630, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 595, Black wrote: I think one of Invisibility/IVD might be scum but definitely not both
Also not liking this.
In post 636, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 595, Black wrote: I think one of Invisibility/IVD might be scum but definitely not both
Also not liking this.
Why? What's wrong with what they said?
I was gonna ask this too
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #657 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:24 am

Post by Black »

In post 637, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 636, Hu Tao wrote:
Also not liking this.
Why? What's wrong with what they said?
Why ask?
I'm not sure why Hu asked but I'm asking because that's a perfectly normal thought to have and I'm not sure why you don't like it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #658 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:25 am

Post by Black »

In post 654, Ausuka wrote: I think the cook wagon is good

I think black votes are also good but I would prefer if we got some wagons going
I don't really understand this. The votes on me are forming a wagon so what's with the "but" here?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #659 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:27 am

Post by Black »

To me it feels like Invisibility is doing more this game than she normally does. I don't really know what a scum Invisibility game looks like but I've seen a few of her town games now, and in those games I don't remember her providing so much analysis. To me it feels like she's trying to get townread here when I didn't really get that vibe from her other games
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #661 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:28 am

Post by Black »

In post 660, Ausuka wrote: I don't think 2 votes is a wagon and the venn diagram of potential cook and black voters is close to a circle
Make it one then
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #663 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:33 am

Post by Black »

In post 662, Ausuka wrote: What is Cook your roleblocker or something
Cute

If you think I might be scum, you like the Black votes, and you want more wagons, then I see no reason for you to not vote me here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #666 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:58 am

Post by Black »

I think the way Ausuka is posturing around the pressure on me feels scummy. It feels like she's standing on the sidelines encouraging people to jump on my wagon, but she won't get on herself because she's afraid to be associated with the mislim

I feel like scum is most likely going to do what she's doing here which is pick one person that seems mildly scummy and then push them for the majority of D1. What does scum!Ausuka gain from hopping on my wagon? She is forced to fight on two fronts, and she risks the possibility of the Cook wagon falling apart

I feel like town!Ausuka wouldn't mind hopping off the Cook wagon for a bit to pressure someone she's suspicious of but unsure about. I mentioned this earlier but Ausuka seems to really care about her optics. Like I said this isn't inherently scummy, but I do think it's scum motivated here

VOTE: Ausuka
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #667 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Black »

In post 623, ItalianoVD wrote: Well I'm pretty good at townreading players and I trust in it a heck of a lot more than my scumreading ability. It helps me solve games more than scumreading people ever could. I actually get asked in every game I play why I so easily townread slots. Experience will do that, what else can I say?
This makes sense. I guess I'm confused what made you trust Invis so much. Was it really that you two had a fun moment together early in the game? To me that just doesn't seem like a natural reason to townlock someone
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #670 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Black »

In post 669, Ausuka wrote: Why should I leave the biggest wagon in the game on my biggest scumread??? I don't really buy that this is a genuine line of thought
I mean are you trying to end the day now or what? What is the point of staying on the Cook wagon the entire day if you are town?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #675 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:12 am

Post by Black »

In post 671, Ausuka wrote: The point is that cook is the scummiest player in the game and I want there to be a proper wagon there??? Literally this entire narrative is desperately trying to avoid the massive elephant in the room
Would you mind scumcasing Cook? I'm not avoiding the elephant, I just don't see it
In post 673, Ausuka wrote: VOTE: Black

Congrats you have what you want :]

I think you are trying really hard to look like you don't care about being voted and therefore you are towny because I really struggle to see this coming from any other mindset
I don't care about being voted. I know I'm town. But if you think I'm town then this vote doesn't really make sense to me...
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #676 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Black »

In post 674, ItalianoVD wrote: Oh one thing I did wanna respond to was the “happy because he rolled scum” that Black and I think happy both said. Uhh nah, you guys don’t me but those that do know I do not like playing for the bad guys, so I would’ve definitely not been happy here and doubt I could’ve faked it that well.
Yeah that was a joke, I don't really think it was scummy lol. But I do find this interesting. I MUCH prefer to roll scum. It feels way easier to me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #683 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Black »

In post 681, ItalianoVD wrote: I think I have an easier time trusting people, or I should say choosing to trust people than a lot of players because I don’t really care if I’m played by a scum that I townread the whole game. It’s kudos to them imo. :)
Yeah for me it's the opposite. I have a hard time trusting anyone, even my townreads

Re: happy. I said he's hard to read but I actually lean town on him this game. I think he's playing similarly to the town games I've seen from him so far
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #686 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Black »

{Fire, Asri, HPE, happy} these are my strongest townreads. I kinda want to townread Katy too

{Something_Smart, Hu Tao, T3} these players are in my blind spot and I want more from them

{Cook, Italiano} these players are pretty null to me. I moved Italiano up a little because I kinda like his responses and reaction to pressure

{Ausuka, Invisibility} these players are the scummiest to me and I can even see this being the solve. It's probably not that easy though
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #692 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:29 am

Post by Black »

In post 691, Ausuka wrote: I don't think you're town, I think you asking me to vote for you was meant to look like non survivalistic -> town. Like, the approach is designed to get townread.
Oh I think I misunderstood your comment. This makes sense
In post 691, Ausuka wrote: By the way, it's possible I'm misinterpreting this but didn't you say earlier that you do care about being voted and you're quite defensive as town? Like, "I think she defends herself a lot and seems concerned with people scum reading her, but I can't really scumread that because I do that a lot as town"
You're right. This is something I'm actively trying to work on. I've even talked to some people outside of the game about how to handle this better. I haven't made much progress tbh and I think the only reason I'm not defensive here is because the two people that voted me gave me no reasons why. I can't defend myself when I don't know what I did that made someone think I'm scummy

So I guess I do care about being voted as town, but in this case I don't feel very concerned about the push on me

Also I appreciate you laying out your Cook thoughts. I want to look over them and Cook's ISO in more detail after lunch
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #694 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:39 am

Post by Black »

In post 693, Cook wrote: black are you trying to buddy me
If I was I wouldn't be doing a very good job. I have you as a null read
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #697 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Black »

In post 695, Cook wrote:
In post 694, Black wrote:
fair enough

still could be though
Where are you getting this impression from?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #701 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Black »

In post 699, Cook wrote:
In post 697, Black wrote:
In post 695, Cook wrote:
fair enough

still could be though
i don't know sometimes i just say things. you're smart. you can ignore them
I don't want to ignore them. I want you to elaborate so I can determine if this is an actual thought you're having

What makes you think I'm buddying you?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #704 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:06 am

Post by Black »

In post 698, Cook wrote: i'm not collaborating, i'm not buddying, i'm trying to help town win and i can't do that while you're holding me at gunpoint.
i am getting genuinely tired of getting scumread every damn game
This frustration feels genuine and I generally have this mindset as town. I'm much more effective as town when I'm not being pushed
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #705 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Black »

In post 702, Cook wrote:
In post 701, Black wrote:
In post 699, Cook wrote:
In post 697, Black wrote:
In post 695, Cook wrote:
fair enough

still could be though
i don't know sometimes i just say things. you're smart. you can ignore them
I don't want to ignore them. I want you to elaborate so I can determine if this is an actual thought you're having

What makes you think I'm buddying you?
other people are SRing me. you aren't.

you're coming to my defense.

why
In post 703, Cook wrote: i'm making mistake after mistake after mistake and i cannot see a reason why someone would think i'm town except feeling bad
Well first of all I don't townread you. I think your last couple of posts read town to me though

And second I wouldn't really say I'm coming to your defense so much as I think some people pushing you are scummy. I don't have a good enough read on you to defend you. I thought there was scum pushing your early wagon so if I am to believe that then you're either getting bussed or you're townie. I'm still trying to figure you out
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #710 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:22 am

Post by Black »

who?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #712 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Black »

I don't have a strong read on Katy at all but I liked their posts about happy and I like that their scumreading him. It reminds me of my first game with happy where I felt like almost everything he did was scummy

In particular I like and - the thought progression feels real and I get the vibe that Katy is actually trying to solve the game

And then their most recent post second guessing their happy SR felt genuine

I think this slot could go either way but atm I want to TR them
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #713 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Black »

They're*
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #714 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Black »

Why are you suspicious of them?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #716 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Black »

I agree that happy is limbait but I don't really think pushing him is necessarily scummy
In post 715, Ausuka wrote: I mean if all of you kkfc and cook are town I'm not really sure where to look
I find it hard to believe this is a real thought you're having since you said in a recent post that you're keeping an eye on Hu Tao, Fire, and me. I feel like you can just look in those 3 places?

Can you talk to me about your Invis townread?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #719 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Black »

In post 717, Ausuka wrote: If cook is town I probably feel better about fire too

I'm saying that if you were town I'd have nowhere to look
Why are you suddenly approaching the game as if your top two scumreads are town? I know you say you're trying to re-evaluate but this just feels like an extreme that I wasn't really expecting

You're suspicious of me but you trust my opinion on Katy? Cook's AtE is enough to completely reverse your scumread? Something doesn't feel right
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #721 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Black »

In post 717, Ausuka wrote: I can talk about invis later it might take a while
Ok I appreciate that
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #722 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Black »

In post 718, Invisibility wrote: bruh

maybe I am doing more though cuz I started using confessional PTs again. Otherwise I would just like, forget things
Ok. This doesn't really make me feel any better about you but I appreciate the context
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #726 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Black »

In post 724, Invisibility wrote:
In post 722, Black wrote:
In post 718, Invisibility wrote: bruh

maybe I am doing more though cuz I started using confessional PTs again. Otherwise I would just like, forget things
Ok. This doesn't really make me feel any better about you but I appreciate the context
it wasn't a defense cuz I think your meta read is just silly LOL. Sure you could argue that I'm trying too hard but I don't think merely being more productive justifies that claim enough.
You think it's silly but you agree with me that your play has been different this game and you're trying harder?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #727 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Black »

In post 725, Invisibility wrote: kentucky kentucky fried chicken
mmmmm not me opening the Uber eats app...
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #730 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Black »

In post 728, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 719, Black wrote: Something doesn't feel right
It's you.
Compelling argument!
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #732 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Black »

In post 729, Ausuka wrote: I'm thinking about a world if you're town? I'm still voting for you
Ok but in a world where I'm town, why would Cook be town?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #736 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:23 am

Post by Black »

"maybe I'm doing more"
"being more productive"
"I think I'm trying just as hard, I didn't notice that my play was different"

If you don't think your play is that different then why didn't you just lead with that instead of trying to justify why it might be different?

I don't really put too much stock into meta reads. It's mostly gut why I think scum!Invis would try harder than town!Invis
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #740 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:26 am

Post by Black »

In post 734, Invisibility wrote: your argument feels like "Vizzy is wearing a purple hat when she usually wears a green one. She must be scum". And note that it is entirely within my abilities to wear differently colored hats
This is a bad representation of my argument. My meta read is only part of my scumread on you. I definitely don't think a change in playstyle is enough by itself to think someone is scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #741 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:27 am

Post by Black »

In post 737, iamveryhappy wrote: the fact that italianovd is getting away w/ smth this outrageous is really annoying
???

Are you talking about the mason claim? That's not really all that scummy in a vacuum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #744 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:27 am

Post by Black »

In post 738, Invisibility wrote:
In post 736, Black wrote: If you don't think your play is that different
didn't say this lol
Then I guess I'm just misunderstanding you. I'm sorry
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #750 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Black »

In post 745, Asri Teroka wrote: These are hedge reads
In post 686, Black wrote: {Fire, Asri, HPE, happy} these are my strongest townreads. I kinda want to townread Katy too
Fire: Obvious town. Ausuka is dubious, Black needs them.
Asri: This one didn't expect this. Black is dodging things with this townread. Asri probably here to either lower suspicion or have an excuse to dodge discussions.
HPE: Something might be up here
Happy: Maybe also here but far less likely than Erynis by this one's current instincts.
Katy: Probably town, here to gain vote support.

In post 686, Black wrote: {Something_Smart, Hu Tao, T3} these players are in my blind spot and I want more from them
SS: Total null.
Hu Tao: Has been weird around the few topics approached perhaps. Can be aligned with Black.
T3: First vote on Black. Black did try to draw out more info but T3 is yet to talk. Probably here in hopes the Black vote changes, keeping T3 in the middle with other low posts slots makes it so that Black can either sus or sheep depending on future T3 actions.
In post 686, Black wrote: {Cook, Italiano} these players are pretty null to me. I moved Italiano up a little because I kinda like his responses and reaction to pressure
Cook: High chance of being a partner
Italiano: Not much said here. Italiano is a contender to the cook wagon so good to keep them as an option but not be obvious about it. Cook just a null read here but Italiano 'a bit up' suggesting there's Cook and Black distancing going on.

In post 686, Black wrote: {Ausuka, Invisibility} these players are the scummiest to me and I can even see this being the solve. It's probably not that easy though
Nope. Invisibility is pretty much town and Ausuka also. As before, not liking this.

Scum push on Aus and Invis, to undermine them, because they're playing good.

Scum list.

This one struggles to see it any other way.
Lmao. You're definitely seeing what to want to see...

Why would you not vote for me here if you are this convinced I'm scum?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #751 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Black »

In post 748, Invisibility wrote:
In post 740, Black wrote: My meta read is only part of my scumread on you.
what made you think I thought this was your entire read?
Your analogy. I don't think you "must be scum" based on my meta read

What are your thoughts on Ausuka?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #753 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:37 am

Post by Black »

Don't avoid my question
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #755 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Black »

In post 754, Asri Teroka wrote: This one just keeps tallying the cook and Erynis dodges then. There is no rush.
???
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #758 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Black »

In post 756, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 753, Black wrote: Don't avoid my question
The question being why this one isn't voting you?
Yes. Literally the only question I've asked you recently lol. Wtf?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #759 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:40 am

Post by Black »

In post 757, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 755, Black wrote:
In post 754, Asri Teroka wrote: This one just keeps tallying the cook and Erynis dodges then. There is no rush.
???
There's a lot of them.
I don't even know what you're talking about. Stop being cryptic and use your words
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #764 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:41 am

Post by Black »

In post 761, Invisibility wrote: I think Ausuka is town
Why?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #766 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:43 am

Post by Black »

In post 762, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 759, Black wrote:
In post 757, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 755, Black wrote:
???
There's a lot of them.
I don't even know what you're talking about. Stop being cryptic and use your words
This one did make a big post read that.
You didn't mention anything about "erynis and cook dodges" anywhere in that post
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #767 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:43 am

Post by Black »

In post 765, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 764, Black wrote:
Why?
Because you're pushing her.
Can you not answer for people? Thanks
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #770 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:45 am

Post by Black »

In post 763, iamveryhappy wrote: my scumteam rn (assuming no third party, just 3v10)
How do you know this is the setup? I have been solving for 2 scum this whole time
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #771 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:45 am

Post by Black »

In post 769, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 767, Black wrote:
In post 765, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 764, Black wrote:
Why?
Because you're pushing her.
Can you not answer for people? Thanks
This one does as they please. If Ausuka is town and you are scum, moreso.
Oh so you just want to be annoying? Got it...
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #777 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:52 am

Post by Black »

In post 775, Asri Teroka wrote: And if you had a town mentality, you would have understood well enough what this one was saying and defended appropriately
You don't make any sense. My mentality has nothing to do with not understanding you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #780 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:54 am

Post by Black »

Asri I hope you feel really dumb after my flip
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #783 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:56 am

Post by Black »

In post 781, Asri Teroka wrote: Black is scum. Asri makes big post. Black can't stop dodging, maxed out reflex.
Dude I'm not dodging anything and I've asked you multiple times to explain what you mean and you just want to play cryptic word games. It's really annoying
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #789 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:59 am

Post by Black »

Omfg
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #790 (isolation #84) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:59 am

Post by Black »

In post 787, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 783, Black wrote:
In post 781, Asri Teroka wrote: Black is scum. Asri makes big post. Black can't stop dodging, maxed out reflex.
Dude I'm not dodging anything and I've asked you multiple times to explain what you mean and you just want to play cryptic word games. It's really annoying
No this one knows what they mean and you know it. we both also know the reason you are drawing this out since the long post is to manipulate emphatics such as fireisredsir.

Cook, Erynis, Black scum mot likely for now.

This one cares about little else.
Fuck this. I'm not engaging with you anymore
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #791 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:00 am

Post by Black »

I'm actually gonna dip for a bit

I think Invis feels better after our exchange. Asri is annoying af but he's probably town. And Ausuka is still probably scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #804 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 800, Invisibility wrote:
In post 791, Black wrote: I think Invis feels better after our exchange.
what about the exchange?
Well for one I like the fact that we had any exchange at all. It has kinda felt like you've been avoiding interacting with me this game. I also just liked what you had to say about your activity
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #808 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:26 am

Post by Black »

This while time you just wanted me to comment on my own reads? My reads are genuine and true. I don't feel the need to prove that to you though, and frankly I don't think there's anything I can say about them that would make you believe they are my real reads
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #811 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Black »

I've never seen someone be so confidently wrong lol. And I've seen a lot of it in my time here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #816 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Black »

In post 814, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 811, Black wrote: I've never seen someone be so confidently wrong lol. And I've seen a lot of it in my time here
This one will simply state this: Good luck.
Same to you! I'm not getting limmed today, but you can try your hardest and maybe you'll get close!
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #817 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:37 am

Post by Black »

In post 813, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 798, Invisibility wrote:
In post 797, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one apologizes for just kinda floating around in the background for a while now, it's just kinda lost the plot it thinks and it's probably not gonna be until D2 that it gets a fresh ball rolling, maybe.
do you have any thoughts on maybe the last three pages?
Main thing this one super parsed was Cook AtE which it does feel is kinda towny, but if you want to shake me for info you're best off asking about specific posts and shit this one can quickly ISO and get an idea of because it just has NOT been following these long argument chains unfortunately.
Following arguments is like 80% of the game. Why are you ignoring them?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #822 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Black »

"you had a chance to be town"

Lmao
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #823 (isolation #92) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Black »

In post 820, iamveryhappy wrote: I'm p sure asri is gonna be the d2 yeet
Why?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #829 (isolation #93) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Black »

There is no narrative that my reads are scum reads. You're trying to push that narrative but you're the only one that feels this way atm. And I'm not backed into a corner. I won't get limmed today, but you can certainly spend your time trying
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #830 (isolation #94) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Black »

In post 828, Asri Teroka wrote: Your continued flippancy doesn't explain away the obvious scum agenda in your reads
You applied the most basic scum mindset to my reads list and now you're calling it "obvious". You're delusional
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #831 (isolation #95) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Black »

In post 828, Asri Teroka wrote: T3, Ausuka, Invisibility, ItalianoVD are the towncore. Scum doesn't win this
This is a really weird towncore
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #836 (isolation #96) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:56 am

Post by Black »

In post 834, Asri Teroka wrote: ALL you do is curse, shade and go for the weakest ad-hominiems out there.
Nice misrep!
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #839 (isolation #97) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Black »

Honestly I don't think my flip should make Asri look scummy. Will it make him look foolish and dumb? Yeah probably, but townies play foolish and dumb all the time

I disagree with the idea that Asri is already lined up for the D2 lim and I don't really like that you are suggesting this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #844 (isolation #98) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Black »

In post 840, Asri Teroka wrote: You attacked the person not the content
I never attacked you
In post 840, Asri Teroka wrote: You are going all in not to talk about T3, Cook and Erynis
I've talked a lot about HPE actually. I don't have a read on T3 or Cook so I'm not sure what you want out of me there
In post 840, Asri Teroka wrote: Like town would
I don't think a town player would talk in depth about something they don't know anything about
In post 840, Asri Teroka wrote: The Asri read is fake
It is not
In post 840, Asri Teroka wrote: And still you evade.
You keep repeating this but I'm not evading anything, at least not on purpose
In post 840, Asri Teroka wrote: This one can give you time but nothing you have done points to town
I disagree, but I don't have the energy to argue with someone that refuses to work with other players or even consider that they might be in a pretty bad tunnel
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #851 (isolation #99) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:28 am

Post by Black »

In post 846, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 837, iamveryhappy wrote:
if italiano dies asri is kinda sus no matter what for defending them
Informed statement.
In post 837, iamveryhappy wrote: you die and flip scum, nothing happens
Discounts bus.
In post 837, iamveryhappy wrote: you die and flip town, asri looks really bad
Informed statement?
In post 837, iamveryhappy wrote: 75% asri is gonna look really bad and unless asri finds a defense for it I'm p sure it's goodbye
Horrible. This one can't decide whether you're trying to slip that Black is town and Italiano scum or slipping that Black is town and Italiano scum or slipping that both are town. This one think you are a good vote today, if you're a vanilla and you're dead you might make more sense than whatever this is.

VOTE: cook
Did you think you were responding to Cook there?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #860 (isolation #100) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:37 am

Post by Black »

In post 854, Asri Teroka wrote: I'm not answering you I see little value in the way you have approached these past few pages.
What the fuck?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #875 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Black »

In post 867, Asri Teroka wrote: Ausuka locktown.

VOTE: HighPrincessErynis

It's you, Cook or iamveryhappy. If Black is scum this one doesn't have the energy to play river warden today. But it and veryhappy might have spewed Black town so, this one chooses the path of lesser effort anyways.
In post 872, Asri Teroka wrote: VOTE: ItalianoVD
wut
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #877 (isolation #102) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am

Post by Black »

This vote makes no sense. If you think Cook is scum why would you jump on her competing wagon?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #897 (isolation #103) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Black »

In post 895, Ausuka wrote: my mental health gets worse every time i sign up for a mafia game. i will never learn from my mistakes
:cry:

ily
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #899 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Black »

No shot we policy lim D1
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #917 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Black »

In post 902, Cook wrote:
In post 899, Black wrote: No shot we policy lim D1
are you saying we
shouldn't
or that you think it's crazy that we might
I don't think we should. I'm always against a policy lim D1. We're better off yeeting someone scummy and beyond the weird thing that just happened I don't think Asri has been that scummy
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #921 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:25 am

Post by Black »

In post 846, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 837, iamveryhappy wrote:
if italiano dies asri is kinda sus no matter what for defending them
Informed statement.
In post 837, iamveryhappy wrote: you die and flip scum, nothing happens
Discounts bus.
In post 837, iamveryhappy wrote: you die and flip town, asri looks really bad
Informed statement?
In post 837, iamveryhappy wrote: 75% asri is gonna look really bad and unless asri finds a defense for it I'm p sure it's goodbye
Horrible. This one can't decide whether you're trying to slip that Black is town and Italiano scum or slipping that Black is town and Italiano scum or slipping that both are town. This one think you are a good vote today, if you're a vanilla and you're dead you might make more sense than whatever this is.

This was weird because I'm not sure if Asri thought he was talking to Cook, if he meant to vote happy, or if he knew he was talking to happy and voted Cook anyway. I asked him to elaborate and he basically said fuck off
In post 867, Asri Teroka wrote: Ausuka locktown.

VOTE: HighPrincessErynis

It's you, Cook or iamveryhappy. If Black is scum this one doesn't have the energy to play river warden today. But it and veryhappy might have spewed Black town so, this one chooses the path of lesser effort anyways.
Here he changes his vote to HPE and says it's either it, Cook, or happy
In post 872, Asri Teroka wrote: VOTE: ItalianoVD
This makes zero sense considering the last post
In post 908, Asri Teroka wrote: VOTE: Cook

You really want to die more than Italiano lol. This one is nothing but obliging.
And finally we come full circle back to Cook

Like what was this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #922 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Black »

I think if one of Cook/Asri flips scum we yeet the other
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #927 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Black »

@HPE - No. I think this kinda feels like theatre and a weird bus gone wrong. In this world I think Asri mixed up who he was voting for, tried to sneaky vote Cook's rival wagon but got instant flak for it, and decided to pursue the bus anyway

I don't really think this is the world we live in because I still TR Asri and I think I'm leaning town on Cook, but if I'm wrong about one of them then I could definitely see me being wrong about both after this whole thing
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #929 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Black »

In post 925, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 921, Black wrote:

This was weird because I'm not sure if Asri thought he was talking to Cook
You can't be serious.
I'm dumb. What am I missing?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #930 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Black »

In post 928, Asri Teroka wrote: VOTE: Black

Doesn't matter anymore this town will lose by deepwolf.
Dang, did my Cook/Asri tinfoil scare you or something?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #933 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:40 am

Post by Black »

In post 926, Asri Teroka wrote: How hard is it to tag all the lines from a single person to make a response to them? This one didn't answer you because it's a nowhere distraction
I'm not trying to distract. I'm clearly confused by this. A simple answer would have prevented this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #934 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:40 am

Post by Black »

In post 931, Cook wrote: what's a tinfoil
It's like a paranoid thing
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #936 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:42 am

Post by Black »

In post 932, Asri Teroka wrote: This one will use your ad-hominiem tricks: what you are saying is insane. If you think Asri would cite HAPPY's posts and think it is COOK Asri just gives up with you and doesn't care anymore. This is... absurd, weak shade, making ready to hop on either cook or Asri.
I don't even know what to say to this... I'm sorry I ever asked
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #939 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Black »

In post 935, Asri Teroka wrote: No, this one is done with bullshit.
If by "bullshit" you mean me being confused at whatever it is you're doing, I think you should know that this may make perfect sense to you, but that doesn't necessary mean everyone else understands what's going on. It's ok to ask for clarification. And it's ok to say no like you did. But getting upset with me for not understanding after I asked you to explain just doesn't feel right
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #941 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Black »

In post 937, Asri Teroka wrote: Yes but by reading the post it should be obvious to anyone. To miscontrue such a simple, almost out of game thing which you CAN CLEARLY SEE IS NOT SO is just... not a push this one will allow. Apologies, if you're town this is just so.
I'm not pushing you dude. And no I can't clearly see it and at this point, just forget it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #942 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Black »

In post 940, Ausuka wrote: this close to delegating my vote to random.org (in an unprovable manner)
You have no thoughts about any of this?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #947 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Black »

In post 937, Asri Teroka wrote: But this one can no longer stomach the premise that this one is somehow capable of mistaking happy's posting for cook's. It's the weirdest shade this one has ever seen cast.
It's not shade! Stop reading everything I'm writing with malicious intent. You said in your post that you think happy is a good vote for today, and then you voted Cook

AM I THE ONLY ONE CONFUSED BY THIS?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #950 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Black »

Happy Birthday Ausuka

I think I'm done for awhile
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #982 (isolation #119) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:41 am

Post by Black »

I don't really know what to make of all the Asri shifts. They all happened so fast. One moment he's pushing me as definite scum and locktowning Ausuka, the next moment I'm probably town and Ausuka still needs to be sorted

I feel like this is just a chaotic townie. But I do think there's a possibility that he's scum and he's doing all of this to seem like a chaotic townie. I started to think what a scum PT with Asri would look like during this and I feel like his teammates would have had to encourage him to lean into the chaos and keep it going for town cred

I'm fine trusting my townread for now but the whole thing has made me a little paranoid
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #989 (isolation #120) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Black »

In post 988, Cook wrote: i don't mean to derail, but i'd like to approach this from the opposite direction:

who do we generally think is town
This feels like something scum would ask
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1008 (isolation #121) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:54 am

Post by Black »

I think this is a pretty good post by KKFC
In post 1004, KatyKimFanClub wrote: It's interesting because basically right after this there's a lot of heat on Black and right before it there's a third vote on Cook?
Can you go into a little more detail as to why this is interesting? I have a reason to ask this but I don't want to reveal it just yet
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1009 (isolation #122) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Black »

In post 1007, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1004, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I will say that Black said she agreed with Ausuka's thought process which I think is very town of Black.
Why is that very town of black?

Also @black, i forgot to bring this up earlier but why would this game have 2 scum?
I'm not very good with setups or mech. I think I just kinda assumed a game this small would have 2 scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1013 (isolation #123) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Black »

In post 1011, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 1008, Black wrote: I think this is a pretty good post by KKFC
In post 1004, KatyKimFanClub wrote: It's interesting because basically right after this there's a lot of heat on Black and right before it there's a third vote on Cook?
Can you go into a little more detail as to why this is interesting? I have a reason to ask this but I don't want to reveal it just yet
This is a part of my reading that I struggled with because there was a lot going on. But it seemed when i read it that like
this
is the post that really starts making things go downhill for you and the game overall.
Do you think the heat on me after my IVD vote means anything? I'm just trying to get an idea of why you thought this + the 3rd Cook vote is interesting
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1016 (isolation #124) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:08 am

Post by Black »

In post 1014, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Yes, I am worried about that to be honest. But in my opinion someone consistently doing towny things is probably my best shot of establishing that someone is town this early outside of a game mechanic or something.
I like this response. I like how quick you wrote it because it shows me you didn't have to think this through or get coached. I think you really believe this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1018 (isolation #125) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Black »

Katy can be town for now
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1022 (isolation #126) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:32 am

Post by Black »

In post 1020, fireisredsir wrote: idk if i agree with all of katy's analysis but i do agree with the conclusion

i think more importantly i feel like i can see what he's thinking when he talks about being lost/confused and i feel like i can track how he's absorbing things in the game. and also importantly, i don't get the sense that he's leaning on that feeling as a reason for not solving the game, he still is attempting to

i was a little worried about the singular focus earlier but i think i could see that coming from town who just is overwhelmed by the game as a whole

i also sort of think that the lost vibes wouldn't be quite the same if he was scum? like he feels pretty on his own and not like he has anyone supporting or helping him
I was having some of these exact thoughts. I think the lost/confusion feels genuine

Can you give me your current thoughts on Ausuka when you get a chance?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1030 (isolation #127) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Black »

In post 1029, fireisredsir wrote: it's why i have trouble reading a lot of people in this game bc they don't make sense to me lol
You don't seem to have the same issue reading IVD. Your stance there feels a lot more defined and less on-the-fence than your position here with Ausuka. It feels a bit off that you are so comfortable voting and pushing IVD yet you're very reluctant when it comes to Ausuka
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1031 (isolation #128) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:54 am

Post by Black »

Like if you are this unsure about Ausuka why have you not engaged with them at all?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1035 (isolation #129) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Black »

I guess that's fair. I think I'm just not a fan of how you two have interacted with each other, which really is a lack of interaction. You are both in each other's "sus" category yet it doesn't seem like either of you are that interested in solving the other
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1037 (isolation #130) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Black »

In post 1034, fireisredsir wrote: i have found lately that with people i know well (not all i guess, but some) im actually generally better at reading them if i am more disconnected from them, like when reading from spec or something
So my observation is right that you've been kind of disconnected from here. I want to believe you that this is your way of trying to solve her, but I hope you understand that this kinda sets you up to be a likely partner if she flips scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1039 (isolation #131) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Black »

Her*
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1042 (isolation #132) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:03 am

Post by Black »

In post 1036, fireisredsir wrote: i think not engaging doesn't mean not interested in solving
Yeah I agree with you here. I think since engaging with people is the main way I try to sort, when I see someone not doing that with another person the thing is scummy, it sets off an alarm. But this is understandable
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1043 (isolation #133) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Black »

In post 1040, Ausuka wrote: I'm not getting eliminated today so you can think about that later
Oh wonderful timing there...lol

And we'll see about that...
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1044 (isolation #134) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Black »

In post 1038, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1014, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Yes, I am worried about that to be honest. But in my opinion someone consistently doing towny things is probably my best shot of establishing that someone is town this early outside of a game mechanic or something.
I'm more so trying to understand how you get to the point of 'consistently doing towny things' and the thing I'm talking about is something that sticks out to me because you said it was 'very town' and like I'm not sure how you reached that point, and it was towards the start of your iso- read where you wouldn't already be mentally seeing things Black does as town by default. I know you talked about Black, like, reading into my thought process, but I'm not really sure how you got to that from what Black said and what about it would be difficult to fake?

Fwiw i do think my read on you went up after your wallpost but I still want to read into this
In post 1040, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1037, Black wrote:
In post 1034, fireisredsir wrote: i have found lately that with people i know well (not all i guess, but some) im actually generally better at reading them if i am more disconnected from them, like when reading from spec or something
So my observation is right that you've been kind of disconnected from here. I want to believe you that this is your way of trying to solve her, but I hope you understand that this kinda sets you up to be a likely partner if she flips scum
I'm not getting eliminated today so you can think about that later ^.^
The timing here is wild. Did you really read #1014 to the current post in one minute?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1047 (isolation #135) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 1045, fireisredsir wrote: i am aware of my vulnerability to getting pocketed especially by nice people and so i tend to be more wary around giving them an opportunity to do so
Are you saying you think Ausuka might be trying to pocket you? What posts give you that vibe?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1050 (isolation #136) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:17 am

Post by Black »

Oh I misread the last part of that quote. That makes sense
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1052 (isolation #137) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:18 am

Post by Black »

In post 1049, fireisredsir wrote: i def do not think ausuka has done anything to pocket me this game lol, my point was that if we did engage and talked more then if she's scum it would give her more of an opportunity to try to do so
I feel like this type of engagement would help you sort her. If you think she might try to pocket you as scum then giving her the opportunity to try it seems like a decent trap if you ask me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1056 (isolation #138) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:23 am

Post by Black »

In post 7, Ausuka wrote: VOTE: fireisredsir

omgus + fire is orange
In post 5, fireisredsir wrote: did you know if you take the starting letters of the words in fireisredsir and add a t for town it spells

first!!

VOTE: ausuka
Idk I thought this was cute
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1058 (isolation #139) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:31 am

Post by Black »

In post 356, fireisredsir wrote: imo t3 is the scummiest of the low posters

that said im not sure if its just that my main experience with t3 is playing scum with him when he didn't really do anything
How do you feel about T3 now?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1059 (isolation #140) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Black »

In post 655, Ausuka wrote: fire and hu tao I am like ~watching~
Why were you sus of fire at this time?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1061 (isolation #141) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Black »

Ok...so what did you mean by this then?
In post 717, Ausuka wrote: If cook is town I probably feel better about fire too
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1063 (isolation #142) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Black »

Can you elaborate? If you are talking about then why does this post make you think fire would be townier if Cook flips town?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1065 (isolation #143) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1061, Black wrote: Ok...so what did you mean by this then?
In post 1062, Ausuka wrote: Fire interacted with cook between those two posts
In post 1064, Ausuka wrote: At the time I felt like if cook was town I was probably being stupid and fire was right to call me out on it

In hindsight I'm less convinced that scum fire wouldn't just use that against me
This doesn't track. When I first asked you what you meant in the first quote above, you answered "fire interacted with cook". When I ask you to elaborate, you say fire would seem more townie in a town!Cook world because he called you out for ignoring Cook's obvious town posts. This isn't about fire's interaction with Cook, it's about fire calling you out for something. Why wouldn't you just say that in the 2nd quote above?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1067 (isolation #144) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Black »

In post 717, Ausuka wrote: What am I going to do with hu Tao

Like she's just not doing anything towny because she's not doing anything

If cook is town I probably feel better about fire too

I'm saying that if you were town I'd have nowhere to look I'm trying to like re evaluate or whatever since apparently my play this game is like pointing guns at people

I can talk about invis later it might take a while
To me it feels like you threw this in about feeling better about fire because you wanted to dispute the point I made about you not having anywhere to look if Cook is town. The reasoning doesn't make sense though and I don't believe you actually had that thought about fire being townie because he could have been right about you. If you really are town then him casting shade on you doesn't seem like a good reason to townread him at all
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1068 (isolation #145) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1066, Ausuka wrote: Because I'm mafia and therefore I had to call it an interaction with cook. It was very important that I did that. Same reason why I read the thread before posting about an hour ago
Ah the classic cheeky "welp you got me" defense. Cool. Good talk
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1070 (isolation #146) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Black »

More votes on Ausuka, please
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1086 (isolation #147) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1073, fireisredsir wrote: i also thought his vote on you felt independently minded in a way that seemed towny
Yeah I had this exact thought
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1088 (isolation #148) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1077, Invisibility wrote:
In post 1067, Black wrote: To me it feels like you threw this in about feeling better about fire because you wanted to dispute the point I made about you not having anywhere to look if Cook is town. The reasoning doesn't make sense though and I don't believe you actually had that thought about fire being townie because he could have been right about you. If you really are town then him casting shade on you doesn't seem like a good reason to townread him at all
how does a Fire TR give Ausuka places to look
In post 1078, fireisredsir wrote: i think ausuka was the one making the point that she didn't really know who could be scum if cook was town

i guess black is saying that the conditional tr on me was made up in order to support that point when questioned on it?
Yep. I thought it was weird that Ausuka tried to say that she didn't want to look at Fire because she would feel better about him if Cook was town. I don't like Ausuka's reasoning here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1091 (isolation #149) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Black »

Ausuka townreading fire here for this reason really just makes me feel like fire is a decent Ausuka partner but everytime fire posts I just get townie vibes from it, so I have conflicting beliefs that I need to sort out internally

Also I really shouldn't look for Ausuka partners before flipping her. I'm gonna need some help flipping her though...
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1092 (isolation #150) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1090, fireisredsir wrote: black im going to feel very dumb if this whole time we've been having this discussion about how im vulnerable to being pocketed, you're sitting there laughing bc you have long ago successfully pocketed me

i don't THINK thats what's happened

but

hm
I don't think being suspicious of someone is part of the pocketing strategy is it? I think it's good that you're thinking about this but I feel like we're just on the same wavelength with certain things
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1095 (isolation #151) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Black »

That's fair tbh. I have felt pretty strongly that you're town, so I can see how that might translate to me trying to pocket you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1097 (isolation #152) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Black »

At the time I had my tin foil hat on and I was wondering if you were avoiding jumping on his wagon because Ausuka was on it. I was going through both of your ISO's at the time and it stood out to me that you thought T3 was scummy but didn't comment on Ausuka's vote
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1127 (isolation #153) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:56 am

Post by Black »

I think Something_Smart could be scum

I'm going to try to pinpoint why after I get out of bed
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1128 (isolation #154) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:39 am

Post by Black »

Ok sry, I got caught up spectating Survivormeet lol. Gimme a sec
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1129 (isolation #155) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Black »

So essentially, I feel like none of SS's posts have been very townie. I think everything he's done could easily come from lurky scum

His first two posts are him basically saying he's busy and needs to catch up. Fair

We then get a flurry of posts that I presume to be his catchup posts:

- this feels like content for the sake of content and I don't really get the sense that SS is actually trying to sort Cook here
- subtle defense of Cook here
- "I like this post". This post? where all fire does is vote for HPE
- I don't mind this really. SS elaborates on why he likes the HPE vote from fire. This is probably the towniest thing in the ISO but I think it's designed to look that way. There's a bit of fence-riding here regarding HPE ("he could be scummy but more than likely this is just his genuine belief")
- surface level comment on the amount of people that took IVD's mason claim seriously
- this gives me the same vibes as #381 above
, , and - stirring the pot more here regarding the mason claim. I think focusing on the mason claim thing is an easy way for SS to seem like he's providing content without actually providing anything

After this catchup, SS is gone for a couple of days and then posts where he's like "oops sorry"

- surface level read that I feel like scum like to throw out to seem like they're doing stuff
- same vibes here
- calls one of Happy's posts a "town post"...easy post for scum to make
, - going back to the mason claim thing
again
. The fixation on this just seems scummy and I don't think SS is trying to solve in any of these questions surrounding it
- I really don't like this post because SS is calling my Invisibility/IVD read "extremely easy and level 1 read to make" when like...that has been SS's entire ISO so far?
- pretty bland meta read on Ausuka here and honestly I think this is a terrible reason to townread her. She seems like a very good player and I think attributing one game where she played differently is really shallow and a lazy way to townread someone. I think this read more than likely comes from scum than town when considering the context of the rest of SS's iso
- tells fire he's tempted to sheep his TR of me?
- nothing burger of a comment

~~~

So yeah, I think SS has a decent chance of flipping red. I haven't townlocked anyone but there are a few players that I just don't think we should lim today. SS is one of the few I'm ok with yeeting. I still think Ausuka might be scum but her most recent post about where she stands on everyone in the game is pretty good. I don't think it's anything scum couldn't come up with but I'm willing to look elsewhere today at least

VOTE: Something_Smart
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1131 (isolation #156) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Black »

In post 1130, Cook wrote: curious take
That's it?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1136 (isolation #157) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Black »

In post 1134, Ausuka wrote: I think in broad strokes S_S's playstyle here is like... the same basically as every other game he plays

I think he hasn't rolled scum in a while but the last scumgame I saw was like, uh, one and a half years ago I think? And it seemed like he posted more than he usually does. Which might just mean he had more free time but I don't think lack of content and a bunch of one-liners is necessarily uncommon from SS, iirc he especially tends to be like this on day 1.

That being said there's no issue with looking into the specifics of his reads obviously

I might not be the best person to ask this cos it might sound like an ego thing but @SS, in the game I think you're referring to I had 775 posts and had to chain 4 miselims on my own in a game with two masons and a vig still alive. I think i was also pretty townread when you were around. Why is it exactly that you think I wouldn't be able to make sense as scum?
Just curious, how much weight do you put into meta arguments? I've noticed you've brought up meta quite a bit this game
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1138 (isolation #158) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Black »

In post 1135, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1129, Black wrote: calls one of Happy's posts a "town post"...easy post for scum to make
why would scum make that post?
Town cred
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1141 (isolation #159) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Black »

In post 1140, Something_Smart wrote: I think the first person to go "hey wait a minute S_S is obvscum lol" is usually town (and it happens at some point in like 80% of games I play in, although this one's earlier than most) which matches with the intuition I had that Black was actually town despite me not liking her posts (there is surely a stylistic clash going on here that makes it hard to be objective).

I'm just curious what exactly you think my plan is if I'm scum here, Black.
I definitely don't think you're obvscum, not sure where you got that idea from my post! I just think you fit the bill for how I would expect the lurky scum to play here

If you're scum then your plan would be to coast through D1 giving shallow reads for towncred. While simultaneously instigating things and pushing them along
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1143 (isolation #160) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:07 am

Post by Black »

Why don't you like my posts?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1226 (isolation #161) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:00 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1225, Cook wrote: never saw a pagetop i didn't wanna steal huh
If you could personally choose who we lim today, who would it be?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1227 (isolation #162) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:01 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1220, T3 wrote: In other news, Katy is my strongest townread.
I think I agree with this actually
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1228 (isolation #163) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:02 pm

Post by Black »

I'm not a fan of Hu Tao popping in to talk about his wagon and then just leaving
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1233 (isolation #164) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:09 am

Post by Black »

SS can lurk his way to D2 I guess

I think we should go here

VOTE: Cook
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1243 (isolation #165) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Black »

In post 1239, Hu Tao wrote: I don't get your progression here. Should I not have been voted if you were suspect of me?
You could be scum but I think a Cook lim is a better option, and my vote on her had multiple purposes
In post 1242, Cook wrote: black should shut up and stop pushing me, you're going to get reread really closely to make sure that i'm not missing something
This kinda feels like a threat and a little omgus

Also, you wanting to lim Hu Tao doesn't really track with what you said 12 hours ago:
In post 1181, Cook wrote: clearly s_s takes the time to read the thread though. so that could also point to tactical lurking?

i dunno. unless consensus says "vote here" i don't want to lim here.
i want to lim a talker
Why does SS get special treatment but not Hu Tao?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1245 (isolation #166) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Black »

In post 1230, Something_Smart wrote: *snip*
What is your read on Cook?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1249 (isolation #167) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Black »

SS/Cook definitely has equity as a scum team. It almost feels like SS went out of his way to engage with Cook early in the game. I mentioned earlier that some of these questions feel like fake solving attempts. Obviously I could be wrong about that but I do get those vibes from these questions. They never really went anywhere and I think scum interactions tend to go that way a lot. In my experience as scum I like to engage with my buddy a little without pushing too hard. There's sort of a fear there that you don't want to cast
too
much shade on them early, unless you're doing a bus or something (which doesn't make sense early D1 imo). So it ends up looking like SS/Cook interactions. Showing an interest in solving on the surface but not much there

These are a few of the posts I don't like:
In post 381, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 156, Cook wrote: i don’t like it and think its wheels might have been greased by scum somehow
Do you think you're particularly likely to flail when wagoned, and scum know this? Or why do scum want this wagon to be a thing
In post 389, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 380, Cook wrote: i don't like that mason claim, ESPECIALLY now that it fell flat.
This is interesting. So you think the mason claim was scummy even ignoring the fact that Invisibility denied it. Does that mean you think it clearly wasn't serious? Or that you think it was serious but a gigabrain scum play for some reason?
In post 1118, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 587, Cook wrote: not that it makes him townier to me, but that the play was made to try to regain towncred
I don't understand, do you think there's a world where Italiano doesn't walk back that claim? Or what exactly about the walkback looked like a grab for towncred (I'm not really sure what he'd have to be on to think any of that would give him towncred)
In post 1119, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 602, Cook wrote: i'm not italiano, i didn't claim mason and get shut down
Neither did he, he made an obvious joke/exaggeration and people took it seriously for some reason.
And then there's this subtle defense of Cook that I pointed out that just seems like the softest attempt to diffuse pressure. Like a pin needle poking the tiniest hole in a balloon

I think a Cook lim is more beneficial than SS, and if she flips red then I think it's safe to look here on D2
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1250 (isolation #168) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Black »

Oops...forgot to quote the subtle defense of Cook:
In post 382, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 157, Ausuka wrote: 1) She says, "man i’m having a real hard time following this game! y’all are posting so much" which is a fairly common sentiment to see in games but I can't say I've ever seen it on page 5.
to be fair to Cook, this game's first few pages are an incomprehensible mess, even by RVS standards.
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1253 (isolation #169) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Black »

In post 1251, Invisibility wrote: I think Hu Tao is probably town here. Black was a little scummy for our whole effort exchange but after long and intense deliberation I have decided it is "small potatoes" and I'm not gonna place Black in the scumbin. Italiano's claim kinda made me think he might actually be town since he sort of justified it but I kept going back and forth and I decided to just ignore it cuz it's either ballsy town or ballsy scum lolz. Also Cook and Black suspecting him gave me pause but I think Black isn't scummy anymore and Cook's stuff like is weird and kinda noncommittal. Could easily see partnership there. I will have to think about what it means for Cook to be sticking to it and then relenting after she realized she was painting herself into a corner or something cuz I thought I first that indicated nonpartnered scumminess. Either way we should lim Cook I think lolz
I like this analysis. There's room on the Cook wagon for you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1257 (isolation #170) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Black »

Looks like there's plenty of room

Also, deadline in 3 days. 50 page D1. I think it's ok to start working towards a proper lim now
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1258 (isolation #171) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Black »

Wow smh. I am so dumb sometimes... I see the vote now -_-
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1260 (isolation #172) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Black »

Sometimes I feel like I make a lot of sense when I'm high and then the next second I have no clue who is voting who and I look like a fool
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1261 (isolation #173) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Black »

In post 1259, Asri Teroka wrote: T3 excellent elim simply because T3 hasn't even tried to say why not.
T3 lim gives us nothing. Plus he feels kinda townie to me but part of that is probably because we agree on a couple things
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1270 (isolation #174) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:18 am

Post by Black »

In post 1262, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1235, Cook wrote:
In post 1233, Black wrote: SS can lurk his way to D2 I guess

I think we should go here

VOTE: Cook
i disagree, i'm sure i'll be much more interesting tomorrow
Personally I'm fine taking this at face value even though it is ++scum for her to say it, and we can lim her D2 if we don't like it

I don't think town win rate goes up much from limming scum day 1 anyway
I don't really like this. If you think this statement is scummy in like a survival tactic way, I'm not sure why you wouldn't go here. You thought Cook was reasonably scummy earlier in the game too. I think you adjusted that read a little after the AtE but I don't think I remember Cook being in your recent "this is how I feel about everyone post". Do you really think the T3 slot is more likely to flip scum? Do you think T3 is a better lim than Cook?

As far as the win rate I think I've heard that before, but that should never shy anyone away from voting a scumread
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1271 (isolation #175) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Black »

In post 1268, Invisibility wrote:
In post 1258, Black wrote: Wow smh. I am so dumb sometimes... I see the vote now -_-
I've just been there so long LOL
Yeahhhh I'm pretty stoned ngl
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1275 (isolation #176) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:27 am

Post by Black »

In post 1273, Ausuka wrote: I mean she's obviously softing some sort of powerful role
I didn't pick this up? And I think it's really scummy of you to point a crumb out if it really is one
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1278 (isolation #177) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:39 am

Post by Black »

Maybe it's not inherently scummy. I mean correct me if I'm wrong but I just feel like the best play would be to let Cook claim some kind of PR once she got closer to being limmed. She only has 3 votes rn I think. It's ok that you don't want to vote her but I just don't see why town!you would say that right here to defend yourself against not voting Cook
In post 1274, Ausuka wrote: On the other hand if we leave her for D2 we possibly get utility out of the role and it's possible for us to confirm if she does happen to be town. I won't tell you what to do but my instinct is to be against killing her today
I'm wondering why this doesn't apply to T3? I'm guessing you think T3 is more likely to flip red than Cook but I don't really understand that either. We definitely don't get more information from a T3 lim
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1280 (isolation #178) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:44 am

Post by Black »

Fire what are your thoughts on Cook/T3
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1288 (isolation #179) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Black »

In post 1285, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1280, Black wrote: Fire what are your thoughts on Cook/T3
i don't especially want to lim either of them rn
You've posted elaborate thoughts on a few people this game. Do you have any regarding these two?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1290 (isolation #180) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Black »

You don't have to do it right now
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1291 (isolation #181) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Black »

But I would like that :)
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1410 (isolation #182) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Black »

Idk when I'll be able to post again. My power is out and so is my cell service

We should flip Cook or Ausuka today
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1522 (isolation #183) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Black »

Ok so when I checked in yesterday I missed that Cook claimed

Why is no one seeing how scummy Ausuka is posturing around this flip? Before Cook even claimed Ausuka was talking about letting the Cook slot resolve itself even though Ausuka clearly thought the slot was scummy. Ausuka has been riding the fence on this flip for days now. She knows Cook is going to flip town and that's why she has been so reluctant to hop on

People that are saying "oh Ausuka feels good" or "Ausuka feels town". No shit. Players that are good at this game are generally going to feel like they're town when they're scum

If no one wants to help me lim Ausuka then I'll figure out what to do with my vote before the deadline hits
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1527 (isolation #184) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Ausuka

I think there's a chance Ausuka and Cook are both scum and their whole engagement earlier in the game was theatre. But I'm more willing to believe Ausuka is scum that knows Cook is town and doesn't want the bad press that comes along with that lim

I'm down to go Italiano if I don't get enough support here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1530 (isolation #185) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Black »

I think we're safe to let Cook live to get a night result from her
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1532 (isolation #186) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Black »

In post 1528, ItalianoVD wrote: Haven’t really paid attention to you which is my fault, but the way you’ve been positioning yourself around me all game and the 180 on Hu without much explanation is making me think you are scum.
Me?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1536 (isolation #187) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:25 am

Post by Black »

Alright fuck it. I'm gonna show you guys what I was working on yesterday before my power went out. I started this post because I really thought Cook/Ausuka were scum/scum. Towards the end of this analysis I was leaning towards town!Cook and scum!Ausuka. I only got half way done with this analysis but I'm going to post it anyway just in case I die overnight

PLEASE KILL AUSUKA

+First interaction
- Ausuka's
Spoiler: 121
In post 121, Ausuka wrote:
In post 111, Cook wrote: man i’m having a real hard time following this game! y’all are posting so much it’s almost like hyperposting is a way to townlead :D
In post 112, Cook wrote:
In post 110, fireisredsir wrote: "defensive" is a bit of a weird read of that post
agree and i think that maybe my wagon knows something about me
In what way are you having trouble following it? Also like, can you explain what 112 is getting at because I don't think I understand

This is page 5 and seems like a pretty serious comment. Cook wagon is at 3 votes here. If these two are paired then this would be the way Ausuka jumps on the wagon for towncred after a scum!Cook flip

Note: 4th vote on Cook with Fire's . Unrelated to Cook/Ausuka but a 4th vote here is noteworthy and might change the vibe of the room in a scum!Cook world

+Second interaction
- Ausuka's
Spoiler: 135
In post 135, Ausuka wrote: Fwiw i think happy is pretty towny here and genuinely believes what he is saying. I was very cautious of fire making what looked like a push on him because his posts don't make sense (which I broadly agree with but is not scummy) but since fire stopped doing it before anyone called it out I am less worried now

These aren't all interactions but this post is sort of a continuation on 121 above. Ausuka doesn't even wait for Cook to respond to 121 before she casts her vote. It's the 5th vote on the wagon

Cook shows up in and says she's confused why no one is talking about her wagon. She responds to Invisibility here in . Invisibility asks Cook if she has anything to say about her wagon in . There's a couple more posts between these two but not much else. Cook ignores Ausuka's 121 above

HPE removes his Cook vote in to diffuse the wagon a bit. Also mentions curiosity about why the wagon built so fast

Cook says there might be scum on her wagon in . Ok. So at this point Cook should think that one of HPE, Katy, Invisibility, fire, and Ausuka is scum, according to this train of thought

+Third interaction
- Ausuka's
Spoiler: 157
In post 157, Ausuka wrote:
In post 138, iamveryhappy wrote: cook wagon slowly building.
I need to see the people on the wagon's justifications, don't just give "oh idk bc of the vibes" as a reason
rvs is a valid reason
I wanted to give her a chance to answer my questions first but it doesn't seem like she's interested in doing that so shrug. I think and are worded in a way where I'm not sure I'm not misunderstanding anything but my concerns are

1) She says, "man i’m having a real hard time following this game! y’all are posting so much" which is a fairly common sentiment to see in games but I can't say I've ever seen it on page 5. She had made a few posts already and they were pretty evenly spread out throughout the thread, but the posts weren't game related; I don't think she was struggling to keep up with the post volume. I think it's more likely she was struggling to engage in scumhunting/alignment discussion which is something I think comes from scum more often.

2) Struggling to keep up with mafia play is, like, +scum chance but also something that can come from people of either alignment who haven't played in a while. In this case, I think it's more likely than usual to come from mafia cook because she tries to paint it as people being hyperactive and flooding the thread rather than her being disengaged from mafia; I think this shows an interest in like, Not Looking Bad and it doesn't feel like it's organic posting I guess. Similarly, she later implies that she's being voted for inactivity when in reality cook has been like, right in the middle of postcount at pretty much all times.

3) with I still don't really get what it means so I don't want to jump to conclusions here but it felt like piggybacking fire's 'push' on happy (which in hindsight wasn't a real push i guess) which felt sort of bad

This is getting a little juicy. Happy asks for people to justify their position on the Cook wagon and Ausuka obliges. This post starts off by Ausuka saying "I wanted to give Cook a chance to answer my questions first but it doesn't seem like she's interested in doing that". This is a misrepresentation of what happened in 121 and 135 above. After Ausuka voted for Cook in 121, Ausuka voted for Cook before Cook ever posted, 13 minutes later. Here she's claiming she joined the wagon because Cook never responded to her, and this is incorrect. I'm mentioning this because if Ausuka and Cook are both scum, then this mindset is in Ausuka's head. She's thinking she wants to a) defend her position on the wagon and b) keep the pressure up on Cook to make the distancing believable. But here she slips and gives a fake reason for hopping on the wagon. There's a disconnect here. As far as the rest of 157, Ausuka elaborately explains why she's voting Cook and why Cook might be scum. This seems like a lot for page 7. If Ausuka is scum then this type of jumping out RVS with the Cook stuff could be an attempt at towncred

fire jumps off of the Cook wagon when he votes for HPE in

Cook comes in, and , and
still
ignores Ausuka. This is 15 minutes after Ausuka's big 157 above. Here Cook just kinda laughs at her wagon and basically says "it's just two votes" and nothing else. No response to Ausuka's early scumread

Ausuka posts in , , [post]168[post]. Minutes after Cook ignores her again. She doesn't say anything about it.

+Fourth interaction
- Cook's
Spoiler: 170
In post 170, Cook wrote:
In post 168, Ausuka wrote: [quote="Asri Teroka" post_id=13807303 post_num=167 time=<a href="tel:1686443184" style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">1686443184</a> user_id=36970]
[quote=Ausuka post_id=13807248 post_num=157 time=<a href="tel:1686441773" style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">1686441773</a> user_id=30241]

1) She says, "man i’m having a real hard time following this game! y’all are posting so much"
You are all posting too much this one says Cook is right here.
I mean cook has more posts than me
[/quote]but less content overall
[/quote]

This post is a mess due to Cook messing up some tags, but she finally acknowledges Ausuka. This is half an hour after Ausuka ignored Cook ignoring her. If they are both scum I could see this half hour as a bit of a coaching sesh in the PT. Ausuka wants to make Cook look scummy here and she's trying to distance, but she needs Cook to interact with her at least a little, or else it looks as scummy as it has looked so far. This is a pretty weak response to Ausuka's wall

+Fifth interaction
- Cook's
Spoiler: 183
In post 183, Cook wrote: so that leaves katykimfanclub, ausuka, and fireisredsir unanswered for their votes. not going to jump to conclusions yet but i think there's a red somewhere in these three, statistically at least.

Here Cook mentions that katy, Ausuka, and fire are unanswered for the votes on her wagon, then says that one of them is probably scum. This would be the point where scum!Ausuka and scum!Cook would start to really interact I would think. In right after this, Cook decides to question fire out of the three.

fire offers a pretty detailed reason for why he thinks Cook might be scum in . It feels like him and Ausuka have both defended their positions on the wagon in a pretty elaborate way that reminds me of scum over-defending themselves. Not sure where fire fits in to all this tbh. Could be fire/Ausuka/Cook and SS is just town? Maybe fire/Ausuka/??? and Cook is town? I want to continue my Cook/Ausuka dive before I even consider the latter

Speaking of fire...he says he's getting townvibes from me and Hu Tao in . I'm not sure why he doesn't include Ausuka here? It seems like he was agreeing with her train of thought about Cook in .

+Sixth interaction
- Ausuka's
Spoiler: 233
In post 233, Ausuka wrote:
In post 183, Cook wrote: so that leaves katykimfanclub, ausuka, and fireisredsir unanswered for their votes. not going to jump to conclusions yet but i think there's a red somewhere in these three, statistically at least.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ausuka questions Cook's statement from 183 above with just a bunch of question marks. Ausuka
has
explained why she thinks Cook is scummy but she lied about why she jumped on the wagon

Ausuka brings up getting ignored by Cook in . Then she rides the fence a little on Cook being scum in . This post also contains another long defense of why she was on the Cook wagon. I mentioned this earlier in the game that it felt like Ausuka really was defending herself a lot. This is part of that. She's not being directly attacked so I feel like the only reason she's defending herself so much over this Cook vote is because some people said they think scum is on the wagon. It gives nervous energy

Stopping to note that feels really weird from Hu Tao. He says my is the first post with deep thoughts this game but that's just not true? Ausuka
and
fire have both posted deep thoughts. Did Hu Tao ignore these or just didn't see them? If he ignored them then there could definitely be scum motivation applied here. He doesn't want to give fire/Ausuka props if they are all scum. Hu fits into fire/Ausuka/??? from above based on this alone. Not saying this is strong or anything but it's a thought I'm having

Cook returns to the thread in and continues to ignore Ausuka. At this point, if I were town!Ausuka, I would begin to think Cook is super scummy. Ausuka has made a few posts about Cook and why she scumreads Cook, but Cook has only responded
once
, and it was that super minimal response in 170 above. However, Ausuka posts in and doesn't seem to care at all about Cook ignoring her yet again. Here she repeats the couple of reasons why she scumreads Cook but doesn't mention being ignored again

Ausuka comes across as really self-conscious in . This is yet another "I should defend myself against people that think there's scum on Cook's wagon" post

+Seventh interaction
- Cook's
Spoiler: 313
In post 313, Cook wrote: ausuka you asked... one question. i missed it. why is that such a big deal to you

We finally get Cook responding to Ausuka again. I mentioned earlier that there could have been a coaching moment that spurred the first time Cook directly talked to Ausuka. This would be the second time she has directly talked to Ausuka and it could have come from the PT here too. If I'm Ausuka here I'm telling Cook to directly talk to me, because the ignoring/beating around the bush/fake interactions look pretty scummy

Ausuka responds a few minutes later in and says that it's not a big deal that Cook missed one question. This doesn't track. It
has
been a big deal to Ausuka that Cook missed Ausuka's reasonings for jumping on her wagon. She has made a couple of posts talking about Cook ignoring her reasonings

Cook brings the receipts in which is basically what I was saying. It's interesting that Cook finally goes back to answer Ausuka's . To me this feels like Cook acknowledging that she might have been ignoring Ausuka and going back to correct that. Honestly that feels a bit town!Cook/scum!Ausuka, unless I'm right about the coaching in which case Ausuka might have told her to go back and respond since Cook avoiding Ausuka for most of the early game seems scummy

Ausuka responds in and truthfully this just feels like arguing for the sake of arguing. She starts off by saying "Because I can" ...lmao. She says she thinks bringing up Cook ignoring her is relevant but not scummy. Ok.

Cook responds to Ausuka in and there's not much here. It just feels like the end of a fake argument

+Eighth interaction
- Cook's
Spoiler: 340
In post 340, Cook wrote:
In post 326, Ausuka wrote: I don't think veryhappy is scum right now

I'm not really trying to predict the entire scumteam - I think the odds of that working this early are very low. But like, there are people like T3 and S_S and Katykim who could easily be scum here because they haven't really done a lot. There are also people like Black who aren't really scummy outright but I'm not townreading at this point. I'm not really close to hard-townreading enough people where I'm running out of potential scum candidates.
SRing low activity players is a very noncommittal choice there ausuka. actually you're being really middle-of-the-road

Cook casts shade on Ausuka's in which Ausuka says she thinks there's some scum in low activity slots. Cook says Ausuka is playing very "middle-of-the-road". This sure sounds like a scumread. If they are both scum, this is all part of the distancing plan

Cook asks Asri "why is Ausuka town" in so yeah, clearly there's the beginnings of a scumread on Ausuka here

, , and feel less like theatre to me and more like town!Cook and scum!Ausuka? Could still be theatre. Idk why this pings me as a genuine exchange honestly. Maybe it's Ausuka asking Cook for her reads in 344? That just kinda feels like "no u" and I guess this would more likely come from a scum!Ausuka/town!Cook world because Cook is clearly starting to scumread Ausuka around here. If Ausuka is scum she definitely wants to hear about that read, but would she want scum!Cook to talk about it? I guess maybe as part of the distancing plan cooked up in the PT I have theorized about. Could be...

Cook posts her reads a few posts later in , at Ausuka's request. I actually kinda like this post. The Ausuka scumread tracks from just a bit ago

comes around though and Cook puts Ausuka in the "I want to townread you" category? "i wish i could trust you and hope we're the same team so that better scumhunting is a thing, but i can't get visions of you flipping red out of my head". Yeah this just feels really, really weird

Ausuka responds in and talks about weird 352 is. Ok, I agree obviously. Pointing this out likely comes from scum!Ausuka/town!Cook? Doesn't feel like s/s would point this out but how far is this theatre going? Cook responds in and says basically "you're a good player, I want you to be town"

just feels really defensive from Ausuka. It really feels like she's trying to pull a townread out of Cook here. This almost feels like a buddying attempt honestly. Maybe it's just Ausuka scum here...lol

I do find Cook re-entering the thread and ignoring 370 a little sus though. She comes back in and just doesn't have any interest in wrapping up the conversation with Ausuka. I'm not sure what to think of this. Cook votes for Italiano here over the mason claim stuff, and honestly this just feels weird. The mason claim wasn't scummy in itself and Cook was really trending toward an Ausuka vote here. The fact that Cook a) scumreads Ausuka and b) votes for Italiano over the mason stuff just makes me feel like Ausuka/Cook is s/s again. Ignoring Ausuka's 370 and not voting for her here feels weird

Ausuka comes back in and doesn't seem to have any interest in wrapping up the discussion with Cook either. They both just kind of drop it here

The two of them then go on to talk about other things. Ausuka tries to get more out of HPE in and Cook makes what I think is a really scummy post in . Actually, calling happy either scum or a PR here is so scummy that I fully expect town!Ausuka to point this out. She doesn't. Ausuka comes back in and talks about the mason stuff, then has a comment about Cook possibly pocketing her which is another "I care about the optics of everything I'm doing" moment. It actually feels like Ausuka is looking for townreads here while trying to shade Cook. Could be pointing a finger at "hey look we're distant from each other" if both are scum, but I think this makes sense in s/t as well where Cook is town. Cook ignores 447, and Ausuka never cares that no one answered her question

feels weird from Ausuka because she has clearly been defending her positions and reads a lot this game, but in this post she claims she doesn't understand why people think she's being defensive. She attributes this to not really being pushed at all, as if being pushed is the only time people are defensive. I don't like this post

also feels bad from Ausuka because she is still caught up on the optics of being on Cook's wagon. She asks me again why I think scum might have been on the wagon. It really doesn't feel like she's trying to sort me here, she doesn't like that I'm starting to scumread her and she cares about being additionally scumread for being on the Cook wagon

reads as Ausuka is concerned that I don't townread her anymore. More optics stuff. And I want to reiterate that I don't always think caring about optics is scum motivated, but in this context and considering the whole state of the game up until this point and all of Ausuka's iso, it does feel completely scum motivated here

fire defends Ausuka in

Cook shows up in and doesn't mention anything from me vs. Ausuka. Ausuka actually defends Cook in . This is veiled as an attempt to sort Italiano but I read it as Ausuka being concerned about votes piling up on Cook again. This doesn't make sense though because she's still scumreading Cook here

+Ninth interaction
- Cook's
Spoiler: 578
In post 578, Cook wrote: also ausuka i think i was wrong about you. throwing you in the townbucket for today.

Cook randomly throws Ausuka in the townbin here? No explanation. This feels super weird. What's even weirder is that Ausuka
completely
ignores this. If I'm town!Ausuka here, I'm thinking if one of my scumreads suddenly townreads me with no reasons then that's at least worth exploring. Ausuka isn't interested in exploring it at all. I think it indicates scum!Ausuka and it makes Cook look worse

Ausuka is trying to get more out of Cook in . No mention of the townbin comment but clearly Ausuka is still trying to engage with Cook here. The rest of their interactions on page 25 feel a bit like theatre imo

*pick up on page 25 here*
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1539 (isolation #188) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Black »

Ausuka is scum. Fire might be her partner but I'm not sure about that yet because my brain still wants to townread Fire
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1542 (isolation #189) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:31 am

Post by Black »

@Cook, why did you randomly townbin Ausuka earlier in the game? And how do you feel about Ausuka now?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1543 (isolation #190) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:31 am

Post by Black »

In post 1541, Ausuka wrote: VOTE: italiano
This is a survival vote btw

Vote Ausuka now
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1546 (isolation #191) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Black »

In post 1537, ItalianoVD wrote: VOTE: Ausuka
Was 1528 directed at me?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1549 (isolation #192) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:34 am

Post by Black »

In post 1544, fireisredsir wrote: UNVOTE:

ok i realllly don't like that vote from ausuka and i want to read the black post
Honestly my post is a mess because I started it with the intentions of casing Cook/Ausuka together. But the more I wrote the more I felt like this could be s/t
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1550 (isolation #193) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Black »

Ausuka/Cook is
definitely
not t/t
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1551 (isolation #194) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:36 am

Post by Black »

In post 1547, ItalianoVD wrote: So both Cook and Ausuka voting me now.
Yeah they voted T3 together too. Which honestly makes me lean towards one of them being town and I think that's more likely to be Cook
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1568 (isolation #195) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:57 am

Post by Black »

In post 1552, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1530, Black wrote: I think we're safe to let Cook live to get a night result from her
literally doing the exact same thing you accuse me of doing
:roll:

I think at this point what black is doing is beyond the pale of what i can excuse as coming from town and if you lim me today I would encourage you to at least look at both her and t3 d2. Obviously cook also needs to stay in consideration

I'm most of the way to being eliminated and deadline is p close and I'm prob going to leave in a bit so, I'm backup watcher
Wrong. You were riding the fence on Cook before she even claimed, and you didn't even have a decent alternative when you were saying you didn't want to vote for her. You landed on T3 because it's easy and your pushes on everyone else failed. I'm cool with letting Cook live another day but that's partially because I'm convinced you're scum, so it's not the same at all

This doesn't track. Earlier you said my tunneling made you think I was town. Now suddenly you want to discredit me and shade me because traction against you is picking up? I don't buy it. Me tunneling even harder on you, creating and pushing your wagon from scratch, instead of taking the easy lim on Cook or Italiano shouldn't make you think I'm scummy here. You're only saying this to make me look bad because you don't want anyone else pushing you

Completely unnecessary claim. You only had 3 votes? With this claim we should definitely lim you though. Running anyone else up to a 3rd claim D1 would be a mistake

EBWOP: another claim? Wtf. We definitely lim Cook, Ausuka, or Italiano today. Obviously you all know which I choose
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1569 (isolation #196) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:57 am

Post by Black »

Can we stop claiming? What the fuck
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1572 (isolation #197) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Black »

In post 1566, Flower wrote: Can we just kill Cook already? Ausukas post claim reactions make sense with being Backup Watcher so I don't want that lim anymore and I trust the low power 5 billion restrictions on when you can PR from Italiano way more than I do Cook's gigarole when both would serve the same purpose in the game

-A
You actually believe this claim?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess