Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1179 (isolation #201) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1178, alban wrote:And yeah, I was reading Carcalilly as towniest too. It was unfathomable for me to think that
such a tunnelled view on me could come from a scum
lol I literally just laughed at the bolded part
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1182 (isolation #202) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1180, alban wrote:Some more shade? Maybe I should replace out. Too much hatred.
I wasn't referencing you LOL don't worry, I'm not scumreading you for it. I was refernecing the llama tunnel lol which is why I'm smiling
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1183 (isolation #203) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1181, alban wrote:
Mod, replace me.
dude that's crappy, stay in regardless of your allignment
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1196 (isolation #204) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1189, MarioManiac4 wrote:llama's case on alban makes no sense and alban in general feels like really stubborn town
like i see no reason at all for scum to get upset and then replace out for it? like those emotions are going to be genuine and just because they make so little sense for scum i honestly think alban is just town here

i really don't like awesome's chaining up of llama -> alban i'm not particularly feeling scum in either which is what i was saying earlier
I would have you check out Mastina's recent game. MMM made a heartfelt replace out that we all thought she was towniei for and we didn't lynch. They were scum.

People should be treating the replace out as NAI at the best. It's been proven that replace outs are more likely for scum than town fwiw but I don't really think that's something to base a lynch on
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1197 (isolation #205) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Mulch »

I've also made a policy decision to not interact with Llama anymore after receiving a warning for attacking "the player" so if OTHER people have any questions about it, lmk
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1198 (isolation #206) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1187, awesomeusername wrote:@Mulch: Did you plan that rant or was it spur-of-the-moment?

Also, you clearly think Llama's lying about certain points. Do you think he's knowingly fudging points or accidentally getting stuff wrong?
1) Sort of both, I thought that it would be good to let Llama knows how it feels, but that plan itself was spur of the moment if that makes any sense

2) I think it's some sick combination of both fueled by confirmation bias. Scum are manipulative but so are town when they are positive someone is scum, they will spin anything to fit their case.

I mean, I also think Llama is clearly lying to thereself, even Alban could see they were being manipulative and Llama laughed about that, so they should see it, but they aren't. It's almost beyond scum at this point, almost suicidal
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1199 (isolation #207) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Mulch »

The thing about awesome here is that I actually really liked their big wall post right now.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1200 (isolation #208) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: Scorpious
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1201 (isolation #209) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Mulch »

The one thing weird to me is how he "gut scumreads" llama because to me it's the complete opposite, llama is a complete and utter scumfuck but gutreads as town to me
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1202 (isolation #210) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Mulch »

Scopious has really great confidence and tone, but when you look into their posts they are sorta shit and also pretty town grabby. He's also just literally refusing to do anything and is not participating at ALL and is baseing his reads off good reasons but nothing to support. I want more.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1204 (isolation #211) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1203, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1200, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Scorpious

Sigh.. et tu brute?

All that nonsense,and you circle back to voting me..

Dude, i have a life.. check the sig
Bettlejuice. Also, do something please
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1206 (isolation #212) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1205, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1202, Mulch wrote:Scopious has really great confidence and tone, but when you look into their posts they are sorta shit and also pretty town grabby. He's also just literally refusing to do anything and is not participating at ALL and is baseing his reads off good reasons but nothing to support. I want more.
So then they faked thinking the Vedith claim was probably real to you? Because remember scum knew it was fake immediately. I could see scum acting like it was real if they can pull it off, but it would require a new player who could feign ignorance of the role existing + know that they should fake thinking it was real in that situation.

The strongest case in that direction is how Carcalilly and Scorpious ignored each other the entire game, even then it turns into more of a "PoE if everyone else is town" thing.
I don't even remember them faking anything lmao remember I replaced in after day 1 and just skimmed the game.

All I know is that his posts are bad lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1207 (isolation #213) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1087, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1085, Mulch wrote:Scorpious PLEASE respond to me

If you can be patient. I will..

Just got home from adulting.. wanna have a good double S,then I'll don the smoking jacket,and provide..
In post 1121, Scorpious wrote:What tbe actual fuck, bro?

Sigh.. et tu brute?

In post 1048, Scorpious wrote:Alban, how do you view Llama currently?

Who would you rather lynch between them and awesome?
In post 1068, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1062, Mulch wrote:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scorpious I would love a reads list and also still am waiting for the answer to which questions of mine you felt I was overly preocupied to how I looked

Read lists are for scum

The first 3 are just him saying he will do stuff and he won't, the second and third is the type of useless "game solving" (ie, tons of questions, no analysis) that scum love, and a really townygrabby post respectively.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1210 (isolation #214) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Mulch »

Carcalilly likes talking to their partners a decent amount as scum btw. Check out ThinkBig's mini normal
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1211 (isolation #215) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Mulch »

Why don't you think the quotess I just posted are damning?

And in terms of that, it's super easy to fake believing in a fake claim, so that holds no weight for a towntell
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1213 (isolation #216) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1212, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1210, Mulch wrote:Carcalilly likes talking to their partners a decent amount as scum btw. Check out ThinkBig's mini normal
If you buy that why are you calling Scorpious scum? They ignored each other.

Because of the other scummy stuff? IDK what you want from me man. Meta is also changeable, so it's not the end all be all. But it does point towards towny points in Scorpy's direction.
In post 1211, Mulch wrote:Why don't you think the quotess I just posted are damning?
Because not having time is not a scumtell. Because asking questions is not a scumtell. The only thing that can at all be called a scumtell in what you quoted is not giving reads.

Its been day two for 72 hours. Just because you are averaging a post every 20 minutes since the day started doesn't mean everyone has time to do that. When his posting rate hasn't changed much the entire game, that is a complete null tell.
What about the LAMIST and the fake solving?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1214 (isolation #217) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1213, Mulch wrote:
In post 1212, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1210, Mulch wrote:Carcalilly likes talking to their partners a decent amount as scum btw. Check out ThinkBig's mini normal
If you buy that why are you calling Scorpious scum? They ignored each other.

Because of the other scummy stuff? IDK what you want from me man. Meta is also changeable, so it's not the end all be all. But it does point towards towny points in Scorpy's direction.
In post 1211, Mulch wrote:Why don't you think the quotess I just posted are damning?
Because not having time is not a scumtell. Because asking questions is not a scumtell. The only thing that can at all be called a scumtell in what you quoted is not giving reads.

Its been day two for 72 hours. Just because you are averaging a post every 20 minutes since the day started doesn't mean everyone has time to do that. When his posting rate hasn't changed much the entire game, that is a complete null tell.
What about the LAMIST and the fake solving?
EBWOP
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1216 (isolation #218) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Mulch »

The difference between me and you, pal, is that even if I think someone's scum I'm not going to block off and ignore all the points that point towards townyness on them and vice versa. This is what trying to read people is, not deciding someone is town or scum and conf biasing and only posting things that support your case.

I think Scorpy has a good chance to be scum, and I think that the fact they didn't interact is a towny point. I'm bringing it up because there is no reason for me to keep it hidden, dude...
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1217 (isolation #219) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Mulch »

This statement by you
In post 1215, LlamaFluff wrote:I just am wondering why even bring that up when it conflicts with your vote.
perfectly encapsulates all of my frustration with you this game
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1231 (isolation #220) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1221, awesomeusername wrote:@Mulch 1196: Maybe I shouldn't be reading into it quite this much, but alban in particular really replaces out a lot as town. But if you think it's NAI, why'd you move your vote?

Cause Scorpious is scummier

@Mulch 1198: Hrmm, I could kind of tell it was at least partially premeditated. That's why I'm not town reading the rage. It's interesting that you think Llama's intentionally making stuff up but are still town reading him. :/ Like I guess making blanket assumptions based on a "tell" is bad but I'm not sure how you can ever get inside someone's head that deeply.

Also, just in general, I'm having a really hard time getting inside your head, thought I'd let you know. I think at least a part of it is experience gap. Can you explain why, say, Scorpious not interacting with Carca indicates town while alban's emotions are NAI? They both just seem like meta to me - I don't see a difference.

It's not that every person who does this is scum, etc, or town. Besides the fact he would have to be suicidal to this as scum right now, it's that this particular push by Llama is SO manipulative and so obviously scummy and iditotic that it shows they are so dedicated to the idea that I am scum that they will do whatever it takes in their brain to rationalize this idea to them. The confirmation bias is real, and it's a real thing. Even though it's completely wrong, the sheer force and belief they have in it that they would be willing to go to such wrong lengths and try and spin EVERYTHING to fit their one conclusion that they already decided shows that they beleve in what they are saying. Scum when making cases would be more inclined to make it at least seem coherent, reason based, and would be inclined to especially not lie which looks REALLY bad on them. and not make such a misleading and wrong case where they will automatically be lynched tmrw when I am dead. There's WIFOM involved in this but yeah.

Carca interacts with her partners so the fact there is little interaction is a small bonus to Albus, but the replace out is thoroughly NAI because it can easily come from scum or town.

@Mulch 1201: The gut scumread might honestly just be intimidation, combined with the fact that he's pretty manipulative. Actually, I'm kinda coming around to him. His reads are evolving, which is good to see.

Also, I don't think Scorpious is scum. What's beetlejuice?

How are his reads evolving........... jesus christ

Beetlejuice is when you mention someone and they appear lol

In post 1218, alban wrote:
The winds changed direction after I left, and so did whymafia's tune.

I noticed that, too.

@Mulch: How certain are you on your read on WhyMafia right now?
Fairly certain
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1232 (isolation #221) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Mulch »

Alban I liked your wall in general but I want you to explan this more:
In post 1222, alban wrote:Your reasons in 1162 for voting for me:
1. Scum are more likely to maintain their vote on 1 person throughout. Since Alban had his vote on Vedith throughout, he is likely to be scum.
2. Scum are more likely to have shallow reads. Since Alban has fakeable shallow reads, he is likely to be scum.
3. Alban doesn't have satisfactory reasons for his play on D1.

These show that you have not grasped the game completely. I am not trying to be patronising. I believe these are pretty trivial reasons and are nai.
You also obviously don't know how annoying it is to be pushed by a tunnel full of shit and manipulation of what you said, just becuse Llama decided before the day began that I was scum and their way of "scumhunting" is to decide I'm scum and then fit things to fit their twisted mindest.

It was real anger.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1235 (isolation #222) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Mulch »

The thing is WhyMafia I agree that the semi replace out was sort of manipulative, but I also think he has a valid point, or at least one that could be naturally formed, that you sort of shifted the townread when everyone was townreading him for his replace out, when you shoulden't have in the first place. If a slot is scum it's scum etc. ALso, his entrance sort of felt like to me "I can't resist staying in just so we can lynch that scumfuck WhyMafia".
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1236 (isolation #223) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1229, Scorpious wrote:VOTE: Alban

I dont like replacing/not replacing being used as a tactic. Also why are you staying now, because people backed off?

The push,and retraction from Whymaf seems fake also.. I would support that lynch to today.
1) I'm not unvoting you until you respond to EVERYTHING that I've asked you to that you refuse to give reasons for

2) This is shit and a subtle gladiation and it reeks of scum not wanting to take a side between two arguement
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1237 (isolation #224) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Mulch »

I think Alban and Whymafia are town, and scorpious is scum.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1238 (isolation #225) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1234, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1229, Scorpious wrote:VOTE: Alban

I dont like replacing/not replacing being used as a tactic. Also why are you staying now, because people backed off?

The push,and retraction from Whymaf seems fake also.. I would support that lynch to today.
@Mulch what do you think of this post?
Scum
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1241 (isolation #226) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Mulch »

I know but look at it from his theoretical PoV Whymafia.

And you look townier for changing ur mind
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1245 (isolation #227) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Mulch »

@Scorpious
In post 838, Mulch wrote:
In post 587, Scorpious wrote:
In post 559, Vedith wrote:How about Scorpios.
We can do a day where I pick the lynch, then you get to pick the lynch the next day?

You fake claim and have the gall to start lining up lynches?

VOTE: Vedith
This post in particular from Scorpious to rationalize the vote on vedith is really bad
In post 899, Mulch wrote:
In post 888, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 886, Scorpious wrote:
In post 851, Mulch wrote:I'd also loosely followed the game before I replaced IO- again, one of the reasons I came in was beacuse I knew IO was obvious town and I wasn't in the mood for a scum game atm lol

This looks so fake..
It does ..
but by PoE I town read Mulch

Keep trying, and make a better case!

explain
In post 941, Mulch wrote:
In post 940, Scorpious wrote:
In post 918, Mulch wrote:I've been trying as of late to not vote as much in games, mostly because it's actually developed as a scumtell that I don't change votes when I am scum and I want to eliminate that weakness in my game, and also because it makes townies for some reason scumread me for switching votes? even though it should be the opposites lmao and not just for me either

Some juicy self-meta here... mmm, delicious
Disgusting. You've pointed out two posts of mine out of 30 that I've made, and the two posts are the ones that can be construyed as typically scummy that actually aren't scummy, like self meta and pointing out that IO was obvious town. Comment on the rest of my posts, or make some advanacement of the game. This is the second time you've done it and it's starting to fucking annoy me
In post 942, Mulch wrote:
In post 587, Scorpious wrote:
In post 559, Vedith wrote:How about Scorpios.
We can do a day where I pick the lynch, then you get to pick the lynch the next day?

You fake claim and have the gall to start lining up lynches?

VOTE: Vedith
Respond to this shit vote
In post 949, Mulch wrote:
In post 946, Scorpious wrote:
In post 944, Mulch wrote:Scorpious, give me your read on me right now.

Leaning scum. Your posts seem calculated and well thought upon. Not in content,but in how they will be perceived.
Which ones?

Scorpious I would love a reads list and also still am waiting for the answer to which questions of mine you felt I was overly preocupied to how I looked
In post 1077, Mulch wrote:
In post 1076, Scorpious wrote:Right now its a toss up between you,Alban and mm4
How Mario, and you need to give me the posts you don't like about me. And why don't you scumread Awesome, and why do you townread Llama?
In post 1086, Mulch wrote:
In post 0, Ircher wrote:​​
Welcome to Mini 1929!

Spoiler: Player List
1. Awesomeusername+
2. Vedith​​+​
3. WhyMafia+
4. Steel+
Io​+​
Mulch+
6. Scorpious​+​
7. alban+​​
8. Tchill13​+​
9. Carcalilly​+​
10. MarioManiac4+
11. Llamafluff+
Key: + = Confirmed, * = Prod, ^ = Prod Dodge,
Replaced

Spoiler: Alive Players (8)
1. Awesomeusername
3. WhyMafia
Lil Uzi Vert

4. Steel
5. Mulch
Io

6. Scorpious
7. Alban
10. MarioManiac4
11. LlamaFluff
I am Innocent
Spoiler: Dead Players (3)
2. Vedith,
Vanilla Townie
, was .
8. Tchill13,
Town 2-shot Vigilante
, was killed Night 1.
9. Carcalilly,
Mafia Goon
, was killed Night 1.

Spoiler: Event History
: Day 1 begins!
: Gamma Emerald replaces Human Sequencer as backup moderator.
: WhyMafia replaces Lil Uzi Vert.
: Warning not to discuss ongoing games.
: LlamaFluff replaces I am Innocent.
: Night 1 begins! Mulch replaces Io.
Llama explain your Alban townread, Scorpious explain your awesome townread
In post 1207, Mulch wrote:
In post 1087, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1085, Mulch wrote:Scorpious PLEASE respond to me

If you can be patient. I will..

Just got home from adulting.. wanna have a good double S,then I'll don the smoking jacket,and provide..
In post 1121, Scorpious wrote:What tbe actual fuck, bro?

Sigh.. et tu brute?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Read lists are for scum

The first 3 are just him saying he will do stuff and he won't, the second and third is the type of useless "game solving" (ie, tons of questions, no analysis) that scum love, and a really townygrabby post respectively.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1250 (isolation #228) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Mulch »

Although I respect the merits of this rule, trying to tell us what to THINK is sort of crazy lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1254 (isolation #229) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1252, LlamaFluff wrote:Well also replacing out tactically is blatantly against site rules and a bannable offense. Both replace outs read far more "rage quit" at face value though.

@Mulch - You are saying you read Scorp as scum, but at the same time are implying that you will unvote if he responds to the million little posts you made. Which is it?
I'm not unvoting unless he responds, and if he responds I may or may not unvote depending on his response. Because, unlike you, I might change my read if I see something I like or don't like, and I'm going to try and find the stuff for BOTH sides of the arguement, so I can ba accurate, instead of deciding ooh he is scum! and then trying to fit a case around the narrative.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1255 (isolation #230) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Mulch »

I forgot i'm not reacting with u sry
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1256 (isolation #231) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Mulch »

Llama this may be a revolutionary thought, but why don't you try and analyze someone other than me (say, the Whymafia Alban Scorpious) and see who is scummy there?

:Mindblown:
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1258 (isolation #232) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1257, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1254, Mulch wrote:I'm not unvoting unless he responds, and if he responds I may or may not unvote depending on his response.
So you are tunneling on him until he responds?

Is this real life
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1259 (isolation #233) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Mulch »

Bro every time you post I get a wave of anger and want to vote you, because the more you post the more my common sense goes away and the more I just want you out of the game.

Your scum's greatest asset if you are town, and if we lynch wrong today I'm 100% sure your not the nightkill, or your scum. Those are the 2 options
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1260 (isolation #234) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Mulch »

In fact, I'm 100% sure if we lynch wrong both you and I are not the nightkill.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1262 (isolation #235) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Mulch »

How in the world does it apply to me
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1263 (isolation #236) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Mulch »

i'm literally townread by most everyone except you, so if you didn't exist I would be one of the town's greatest asset, probably even a nightkill, instead your turning me into a negative utility as the tunneled
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1265 (isolation #237) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Mulch »

i'm not going to chain lynches. I know who I want to lynch today: You, Scorpious, or Awesome, with preference on Scorpious then awesome, and then tmrw we will re evaluate
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1267 (isolation #238) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: llama

THis is not a vote for scum hunting. This is a vote that says, you lose us the game if you are not killed right now.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1268 (isolation #239) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Mulch »

I changed my mind
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1270 (isolation #240) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Mulch »

How about we lynch you, and then I am nightkilled because nobody else is dumb enough to scumread me, and then problem solved?

:thinkthonk:
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1272 (isolation #241) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1271, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1270, Mulch wrote:How about we lynch you, and then I am nightkilled because nobody else is dumb enough to scumread me, and then problem solved?
I would LOVE it if scum NKed you if you are town...
it would give town a chance to be productive instead of you essentially screaming half of the game into contentless posting as they try to catch up
. Which is exactly why (apart from most people having you null town to null scum) it would never happen. That and other things which mean you should really stop posting angry if town. If you are scum please keep doing it because it could trap you later.
...which is wrong

But what do I expect
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1273 (isolation #242) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Mulch »

As long as ur alive I'm 100% not being nightkilled lmao
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1275 (isolation #243) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1274, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1273, Mulch wrote:As long as ur alive I'm 100% not being nightkilled lmao
This is something scum would say 1000000000%
Too bad it's true. Why would I ever be nightkilled when Llama is dead set on tunneling me for the entire game? No matter WHAT llama's allignment is I'm basically their target whether it's actual scum or their own little lackey doing it for them.

This is partially why I just feel this urge to lynch Llama right now
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1277 (isolation #244) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1276, Scorpious wrote:You are borderline spamming the game, yet your votes are such trash.

You just dont add up.. I dont see why a townie would act like you are..
WTF lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1278 (isolation #245) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1276, Scorpious wrote:New Challenge: You have 200 words to summarize your questions of me. You might have to pick and choose now. If you exceed the 200 word barrier, I reserve the right to ignore it..

Go!
No, you can answer 6 questions I give you
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1280 (isolation #246) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Mulch »

I already did
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1283 (isolation #247) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Mulch »

Half the town= you and scorpious
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1285 (isolation #248) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1202, Mulch wrote:Scopious has really great confidence and tone, but when you look into their posts they are sorta shit and also pretty town grabby. He's also just literally refusing to do anything and is not participating at ALL and is baseing his reads off good reasons but nothing to support. I want more.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1288 (isolation #249) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1287, LlamaFluff wrote:Why are the "town grabby" posts not just him just doing town things? Why are these two things different.
How does one "base reads on good reasons" yet have "nothing to support"?
Excellent questions.

In mafia, scum want to appear towny. Real townies real solve; ie, they look at stuff, think what is scum, etc. For scum, who have the disadvantage of knowing who is town, it can be extremely hard to fake acting like they are solving like townies. After all, that's the main goal for scum. To appear like town.

Scum might do stuff that makes them "appear" towny- something as simple as "gamesolving", but it isn't ACTUALLY trying to solve the game and the focus is more on APPEARING town. Scorpi's posts look like town cred grabbing instead of natural being town.

For the second question, his read on me for caring how much I look is basically the best reason to scumread someone- objectively- but it's wrong and more damning he has no posts to support it. Hence; good reasons, no support.

Any other questions?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1290 (isolation #250) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Mulch »

Besides the fact that I'm actually slight townreading you- not pushing you-

That's not a bad point about caring about self preservation. your just gonna have to trust me that I'm a player that dosen't like getting lynched as town lol and get very upset when people scumread me. I honestly usually have issues with scum pocketing me because i naturally assume all pushing me are scum, when a decent % of the time they are town.

And I mean I also have a drastically higher post count than anyone else.

Also a little tip- usually scum are much more subtle about their town grabbing than I would theoretically be.
Which brings me to Scoprious...

and in particular are examples of those.

And is atrocious for another reason
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1292 (isolation #251) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Mulch »

No, 1068 isn't scum for not having a reads list, it was for the way he shouted "I'm town!" by saying reads list are FOR SCUM
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1293 (isolation #252) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Mulch »

It's like you have everything backwards
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1295 (isolation #253) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Mulch »

"scum benefit from reads lists - im not making one"

Hidden meaning: I'm not scum. It's basically subtly shouting that he is town.

And I'm not fucking scumreading you for having everything ass backwards lmao.

Io/carca had ONE bad post, the rest is NAI, and they had almost an equally good post as well. You shoulden't read into spew anyway.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1298 (isolation #254) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1296, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1295, Mulch wrote:"scum benefit from reads lists - im not making one

"Hidden meaning: I'm not scum. It's basically subtly shouting that he is town.
How does town say that then if they think "scum benefit from reads lists"
They can say it in a natural way, which I can't really figure out cause I like readslist, but maybe something like "I don't really think readslist do that much, so I prefer to it ____ way. Instead of saying so obviiously "THEY ARE FOR SCUM'= You are NOT scum
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1299 (isolation #255) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1297, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1295, Mulch wrote:"scum benefit from reads lists - im not making one"

Hidden meaning: I'm not scum. It's basically subtly shouting that he is town.

There is no hidden meaning to anything I say. I don't like reads lists. I think they can be picked apart by good scum. And in my experience in mafia (about 10 games here and about 10 on another non-mafia site) they are often posted
by
scum as an easy form of content.

Any more clarification needed?
I understand dude it has a hidden meaning whether you say it does or not. But it's not like super super super damning and I understand that it could be said from a town PoV. I just don't know why you emphasized "reads list are for SCUM", like in such a manner that suggested you were NOT scum
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1302 (isolation #256) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1301, LlamaFluff wrote:Just...

@Scorp - Explain your views on read lists.
You don't understand...
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1306 (isolation #257) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1305, alban wrote:Mulch is a bad lynch. Why mafia should be our lynch fur the day
Right and wrong respectively
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1314 (isolation #258) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Mulch »

Hi Scorpy
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1347 (isolation #259) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Mulch »

Prodding mulch in 2017
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1348 (isolation #260) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Mulch »

WTF am I supposed to say Ircher
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1349 (isolation #261) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1316, awesomeusername wrote:@Mulch: Why do you think Llama tunneling you will make town lose? Especially since you're so townread otherwise? Also, wouldn't it be good for you not to be night killed if you're that obvtown and probably one of the better scum hunters in the game?
There are 2 options.

1) Llama is town, in which neither of us are ever getting nightkilled because llama will perpetually scumread and tunnel me and try to vote me and never vote scum for the rest of the game, because as long as I am not nightkilled their paranoia of me being scum will increse, and today will just happen all the way to lylo unless we can somehow overcome and lynch the last scum WITHOUT Llama

2) Llama is scum, in which case neither of us are ever getting nightkilled because llama will need a target for her tunneling of me and if I die it won't work. And then, either eventually llama is lynched which wins us the game or I am lynched and they try to play it off as they were mistake which tbh would be quite believable since I reached out on a limb and townread them.

So, in both options, both Llama and I are never getting nightkilled.

It WOULD be good if I wasn't nightkilled if Llama got replaced in the game, but as long as Llama is alive, it's better for me to be nightkilled.

And my scumhunting is meh. Pretty hit or miss, but I've had my moments
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1350 (isolation #262) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1318, MarioManiac4 wrote:tbh mafia have a kinda tough path to victory assuming 2 members
a major thing i'm doing is looking for people trying to arrange it

like awesome and scorpious
Why do you assume 2 members?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1351 (isolation #263) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Mulch »

In whymafia v scorpious whymafia's big post is classica town!whymafia and it's not forced at all so I'm staying on Scorpious
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1352 (isolation #264) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Mulch »

Hey ircher I hope that's enough. TY
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1356 (isolation #265) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1354, WhyMafia wrote:im kinda concerned if i got pocketed by mulch
eh .. we'll cross that bridge if game continues after Scorp's lynch
If you want I can vote you. I think your town, you think I'm town. There is one scum. Don't overthink this.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1357 (isolation #266) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1353, WhyMafia wrote:lmao
never thought i'd see the day where mulch gets prodded
This game is horrible lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1359 (isolation #267) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1358, LlamaFluff wrote:
@WM - How are Scorp and AUN your top two scum reads? You were voting alban until just a few pages ago.

Actually a pretty good question tbh. He did that whole case on Scorp but I want to know AUN
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1362 (isolation #268) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

It's not auto lose, it's putting us on the path to lose. WHen I said that I was angry lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1363 (isolation #269) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

Which towngame did you read Awesome
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1368 (isolation #270) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1365, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1359, Mulch wrote:
In post 1358, LlamaFluff wrote:
@WM - How are Scorp and AUN your top two scum reads? You were voting alban until just a few pages ago.

Actually a pretty good question tbh. He did that whole case on Scorp but I want to know AUN
I'll make my case on AUN tomorrow
I'm tired rn
Like off the top of your head?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1369 (isolation #271) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1367, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1357, Mulch wrote:
In post 1353, WhyMafia wrote:lmao
never thought i'd see the day where mulch gets prodded
This game is horrible lol
It is
You are like the only player I'm having fun with
Mario is absent 99% of the time
This sounds almost too good to be true because 99% of the time it's the opposite way people say for me. lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1381 (isolation #272) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1379, awesomeusername wrote:
1. I actually think he doesn't see why posts like and have scum motivation behind them, which implies that the scum motivation isn't there.
Holy smokes wtf is this lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1382 (isolation #273) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Mulch »

Scorpy enough with the bullshit just fucking claim lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1384 (isolation #274) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Mulch »

This level of obstinance to claim is sorta towny t b h
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1385 (isolation #275) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Mulch »

But not really. Especially if it's VT
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1386 (isolation #276) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1376, MarioManiac4 wrote:
Extra-Special Townbloc of Happy Friends

MarioManiac4, WhyMafia, Alban
Candidates For Promotion

Mulch, LlamaFluff, Steel
Watchlist For Meaniness

Awesomeusername
Wanted for Bullying and General Sad Crimes

Scorpious
Honestly a pretty perfect list but I would move Steel and I to first tier, and Alban to third tier.

Alban is the biggest discpretancy for me and you, why the hell do you townread him? I guess I'm a little biased cause I feel he is trying to pocket me right now after he scumread IO but yeah
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1389 (isolation #277) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1388, LlamaFluff wrote:Breaking my no posting from phone at work but... get off him. Scorp claim N1 action.

There will be terse posting once home
Do you have an actual reason or is this bullshit? One shot doc/weak doc is a perfect scumclaim. Does your role complement in some way? If not, how the fuck are you so confident this is real?

UNVOTE:
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1390 (isolation #278) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm assuming you have a good expanation for why that's some godsend of a claim that will get us off his wagon.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1392 (isolation #279) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Mulch »

Oh boy lmao
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1393 (isolation #280) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Mulch »

Is this real life lol this is approaching TWTBAW
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1394 (isolation #281) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1391, Scorpious wrote:I didn't heal anyone last night.
Bring me through your thought process here
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1396 (isolation #282) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1395, Scorpious wrote:I didnt know who was mafia,and getting myself killed trying to heal one is pretty stupid and not helpful.
You didn't have one solid lock town read?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1398 (isolation #283) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

Why didn't you protect them then?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1399 (isolation #284) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

And is that because they immediately said to get off you? Or is that from before?

I meant lock town read going into the night when you decided to holster
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1401 (isolation #285) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Mulch »

Did you have a lock town read going into today
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1403 (isolation #286) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Mulch »

Explain your scumread on me again?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1404 (isolation #287) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Mulch »

THis is dumb but I want to see what other people to say first.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1405 (isolation #288) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Mulch »

I don't know why y ou didn't protect your highets townread and utilize basically a cop. Your not a newbie.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1407 (isolation #289) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Mulch »

Ye...
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1408 (isolation #290) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Mulch »

He joined in 2015...
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1409 (isolation #291) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Mulch »

Llama better have a good fucking expanation for why they are white knighting Scorpy right now
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1412 (isolation #292) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1389, Mulch wrote:
In post 1388, LlamaFluff wrote:Breaking my no posting from phone at work but... get off him. Scorp claim N1 action.

There will be terse posting once home
Do you have an actual reason or is this bullshit? One shot doc/weak doc is a perfect scumclaim. Does your role complement in some way? If not, how the fuck are you so confident this is real?

UNVOTE:
In post 1390, Mulch wrote:I'm assuming you have a good expanation for why that's some godsend of a claim that will get us off his wagon.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1414 (isolation #293) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Mulch »

I"m interested to hear about these traps. lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1415 (isolation #294) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Mulch »

Cause I can't think of any but maybe that's just cause I'm a dumbass lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1419 (isolation #295) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

I can lynch Llama if they don't give a good reasons for why they had unquestioned trust in Scorpy's claim immediately.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1421 (isolation #296) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1420, awesomeusername wrote:Right now I prefer WM. I've been getting town-vibes from Llama recently.
WHere
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1423 (isolation #297) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Mulch »

Thinking about traps is towny, saying that you are thinking about traps is scummy.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1425 (isolation #298) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Mulch »

Thinking about traps means that you are thinking and solving, saying you are thinking about traps means you are thinking about SHOWING other people that you are thinking and solving
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1429 (isolation #299) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

Alban>Llama>Whymafia

But I want to see Llama's thoughts first.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1430 (isolation #300) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

IN terms of lynch order
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1432 (isolation #301) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: No lynch
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1440 (isolation #302) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Mulch »

:thinking:
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1444 (isolation #303) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Mulch »

Nah Llama isn't getting nightkilled lmfao
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1446 (isolation #304) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Mulch »

I've explained this at least 3 times and it's 2 AM so please look it up in my ISO yourself
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1468 (isolation #305) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Mulch »

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1471 (isolation #306) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1466, LlamaFluff wrote:
Really odd kill though. Scorp should have been it if he is town outside of a really strong PR read.

No shit
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1475 (isolation #307) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Mulch »

lmao
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1479 (isolation #308) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Mulch »

I would prefer that we massclaim but I can see the arguements against it.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1484 (isolation #309) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Mulch »

not if ur scum
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1489 (isolation #310) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Mulch »

I thought he meant if scorp was scum he would have killed awesome
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1490 (isolation #311) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1488, LlamaFluff wrote:If you wanted to PR hunt, Steel was a bad shot
Why do you think this?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1497 (isolation #312) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Mulch »

Vt
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1498 (isolation #313) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Mulch »

When Alban gets to pick second to last
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1502 (isolation #314) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1500, LlamaFluff wrote: @Mulch - Why would you vote Scorp before a masslcaim if you are VT?
Because I think he's scum?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1504 (isolation #315) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Mulch »

If everyone claims VT, I'll move my vote to you or Alban at this point, prob Alban but depending if you try to vote me when it was obvious that we were left alive so that you could vote me. Whymafia is most likely town, I'm town, and the scum is still highly likely Scorpious.

Why did you think Steel was an odd kill? Second time asking
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1507 (isolation #316) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Mulch »

Why the fuck aren't you asking the same question to Mario? I know you townread hiim but you aren't even suspicious a LITTLE he could be scum?

Speaking of that, why do you townread Mario? I townread him because of amazing tone but I didn't know you had tons of experience with him.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1508 (isolation #317) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1506, Scorpious wrote:If everyone claims VT its whymaf or mulch for me
Why. And why only if everyone claims VT...
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1509 (isolation #318) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Mulch »

From your PoV it shoulden't matter if everyone claims VT...
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1510 (isolation #319) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Mulch »

MFW Llama is the only person to scumread me except for SCORPIOUS, has not had any experience with me, and was left alive just with me alive literally like I told him it would happen yesterday and STILL says they are going to vote me.

This fucking game
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1511 (isolation #320) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Mulch »

Llama, are you good scum or bad scum? Can you link a game when you were scum?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1513 (isolation #321) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1512, LlamaFluff wrote:Steel kill seems to be a "I don't think I can lynch them" shot. Which signifies that scum is not afraid of more PR claims. Which gives more credit to Scorp being town and scum would hope for town to just freak out and still try to lynch the slot for some reason.
Walk me through how this makes Scorpious town lol poor Mulch does not have the ability to comprehend this
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1514 (isolation #322) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1512, LlamaFluff wrote:Also why are you harping on "you were left alive to vote me" as a reason for you to vote me, when that statement would mean I am town.
No, you could be scum, and then you still woulden't kill me, would you? No matter what your allignment both of us were never getting nightkilled.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1516 (isolation #323) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Mulch »

I may have found a discongruity in your statement but I want to wait until Mario claims first.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1518 (isolation #324) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Mulch »

lmao
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1519 (isolation #325) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Mulch »

BTW your reasoning for Mario town is sound. I like it
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1520 (isolation #326) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Mulch »

I'm almost positive scum is in Scorp/Alban/ Llama.

If I had a gun and could shoot 3 people, I'm near 100% certain that ends the game
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1522 (isolation #327) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1521, MarioManiac4 wrote:i'm beginning to seriously doubt my alban townread.
:up:
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1523 (isolation #328) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Mulch »

Alban went from Mulch scum to Mulch town quicker than a lightning bolt lmao
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1524 (isolation #329) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Mulch »

Do you know what would be really great? If we ended the game today :blobthink:
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1526 (isolation #330) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Mulch »

lmaaao
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1527 (isolation #331) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Mulch »

Mario what's your read on me right now
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1529 (isolation #332) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Mulch »

Idk I just wanted to know
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1531 (isolation #333) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1530, MarioManiac4 wrote:so you could choose the optimal nightkill on n3?
No, cause I want to know how people read me lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1533 (isolation #334) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Mulch »

It's bothering me that I've made myself obvtown enough to the people that actually know me and my scum games and have played/spectated games when I'm town (including Whymafia, who I've destroyed his soul as scum before as) and yet two random idiots that I don't know are scumreading me and one of them has to at least be town.

And llama refuses to consider that he might be left alive just so that he could tunnel me.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1534 (isolation #335) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1532, MarioManiac4 wrote:if ur obvtown like me everyone townreads you
Not llama!
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1536 (isolation #336) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Mulch »

Well, to use it to convince him, yes lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1539 (isolation #337) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Mulch »

You've at least played/spectated me, though, right...
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1542 (isolation #338) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Mulch »

Tl;Dr: If Scorp did the kil everyone would think he is scum, and therefore Scorp isn't scum.

That's what your saying?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1543 (isolation #339) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Mulch »

W/e let's see what Alban and Mario claim
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1557 (isolation #340) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Mulch »

UNVOTE:

Unfortuantely it looks like Scorpious is town.

VOTE: Alban
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1560 (isolation #341) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Mulch »

towncase yourself.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1564 (isolation #342) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Mulch »

UNVOTE:

Why the fuck didn't you claim this during the massclaim?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1565 (isolation #343) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Mulch »

Now Scorpy can be scum again. As I thought.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1567 (isolation #344) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1566, alban wrote:There's at least one scum in WhyMafia and Mulch.
And I think there are 3 scums this game.
You said you heavily townread me earlier. What changed?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1568 (isolation #345) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1559, alban wrote:
In post 1557, Mulch wrote:UNVOTE:

Unfortuantely it looks like Scorpious is town.

Unvote me. You are tanking the game.
Why do you say this if you think I'm scum?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1569 (isolation #346) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Mulch »

I need to think here. I'll get back to you guys soon.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1572 (isolation #347) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Mulch »

Actually, why didn't you watch AwesomeUsername last night?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1573 (isolation #348) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Mulch »

Too many holes.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1575 (isolation #349) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Mulch »

Someone tell me if that's balanced because I am super bad at it lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1582 (isolation #350) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Mulch »

ok

UNVOTE:

Intent to hammer if he gets to L-1
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1589 (isolation #351) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1587, alban wrote:You will have to wait for next 48 hours. Maybe more.
DeadlineDay 3 will end by August 10, 2017 5:30 PM EDT or in (expired on 2017-08-10 17:30:00).
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1590 (isolation #352) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1582, Mulch wrote:

Intent to hammer if he gets to L-1
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1595 (isolation #353) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Mulch »

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1597 (isolation #354) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Mulch »

I really, really hope this ends lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1598 (isolation #355) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Mulch »

This game has been a shitshow
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1599 (isolation #356) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Mulch »

Welp we will see in morning. Goodluck
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1608 (isolation #357) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm dying of laughter right now
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1609 (isolation #358) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: Awesome
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1610 (isolation #359) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Mulch »

UNVOTE:
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1611 (isolation #360) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Mulch »

My thinking right now:

If awesome is the last scum, he would know that Scorpious is bullshit and woulden't kill him. So I think that unless he is making one of the best plays I have ever seen, awesome is in effect town.

Scorpious has been riding WhyMafa and my's ass for the entire game. It dosen't exactly
prove
us town but it basically makes no sense for a traitor, when everyone thought there was 1 scum and they could hit us with a powerhit, to be sussing their partners like that.

Llama or Mario for me today.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1612 (isolation #361) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Mulch »

Spoiler: Him attacking WhyMafia and Me
In post 1331, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1323, WhyMafia wrote:VOTE: Scorpius

Lol, reasons?
In post 1286, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1240, WhyMafia wrote:And yes, I agree with you regarding Scorpius being scum. Lol I probs look like an idiot changing my mind so much, but lynchpool is between scorp, awesome, and alban

Why do you agree?
In post 1274, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1273, Mulch wrote:As long as ur alive I'm 100% not being nightkilled lmao
This is something scum would say 1000000000%
In post 1243, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1236, Mulch wrote:1) I'm not unvoting you until you respond to EVERYTHING that I've asked you to that you refuse to give reasons for
Go for it. Ill answer anything you would like to condense,and ask

I dont have time to be assed with reading the Mulch show..Especially over the weekend.

Sigh.. et tu brute?

In post 1076, Scorpious wrote:Right now its a toss up between you,Alban and mm4

Read lists are for scum
In post 946, Scorpious wrote:
In post 944, Mulch wrote:Scorpious, give me your read on me right now.

Leaning scum. Your posts seem calculated and well thought upon. Not in content,but in how they will be perceived.
In post 953, Scorpious wrote:
In post 941, Mulch wrote:Disgusting. You've pointed out two posts of mine out of 30 that I've made, and the two posts are the ones that can be construyed as typically scummy that actually aren't scummy, like self meta and pointing out that IO was obvious town. Comment on the rest of my posts, or make some advanacement of the game. This is the second time you've done it and it's starting to fucking annoy me

Damn, Homie.. chill....

Why are you so concerned about which posts I comment on? Do you think I should focus on something more mundane that you might have said?

Why did you post that nonsense about kinda following the game and wanted to replace into an "obvious" town slot? What purpose other than planting your town flag did it serve?

Lets say you were wrong. What then? How would you react to having to play scum which is something you plainly did not want according to you?
In post 940, Scorpious wrote:
In post 918, Mulch wrote:I've been trying as of late to not vote as much in games, mostly because it's actually developed as a scumtell that I don't change votes when I am scum and I want to eliminate that weakness in my game, and also because it makes townies for some reason scumread me for switching votes? even though it should be the opposites lmao and not just for me either

Some juicy self-meta here... mmm, delicious
In post 886, Scorpious wrote:
In post 851, Mulch wrote:I'd also loosely followed the game before I replaced IO- again, one of the reasons I came in was beacuse I knew IO was obvious town and I wasn't in the mood for a scum game atm lol

This looks so fake..
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1613 (isolation #362) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1397, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1396, Mulch wrote:
In post 1395, Scorpious wrote:I didnt know who was mafia,and getting myself killed trying to heal one is pretty stupid and not helpful.
You didn't have one solid lock town read?
Llaama is town
I found this but I don't think it's THAT big, just something to keep in mind.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1614 (isolation #363) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Mulch »

lolwolves
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1617 (isolation #364) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1615, WhyMafia wrote:LMAO
I'm actually dying of laughter
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1620 (isolation #365) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1618, WhyMafia wrote:But how the heck did Scorp die??? Re-directors aren't normal I believe, and there can't be another vigilante ...
The mafia killed him LOL
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1622 (isolation #366) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Mulch »

LMAO
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1624 (isolation #367) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Mulch »

lolwolves
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1625 (isolation #368) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm sort of feeling Llama scum right now, but I'll wait what others gotta say. The fact they could TAKE the 1 for 1 with getting me lynched means they are much more likely to be scum, their insistence on 2 scum now feels like an agenda, and the fact Scorpious basically called them flat out town.

Plus mario has been towny
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1627 (isolation #369) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm almost positive that they do but good question I guess
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1628 (isolation #370) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Mulch »

I thought traitors were required to know their teammates
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1632 (isolation #371) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Mulch »

lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1634 (isolation #372) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1633, LlamaFluff wrote:Mulch has played ridiculously scummy throughout the game
Lol?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1640 (isolation #373) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Mulch »

Yeah, I'll probably join you. I'm gonna wait for AUN and mario to check in though.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1641 (isolation #374) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Mulch »

Takling to whymafia
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1642 (isolation #375) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1639, LlamaFluff wrote:asically antagonizing
I didn't anagonize shit
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1643 (isolation #376) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

He fakeclaimed n a massclaim, I didn't antagonize anything, I called him scum like everyone else, He SELF VOTED, and I got permission to hammer, and you were going to scumread me for that?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1646 (isolation #377) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: Llama
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1647 (isolation #378) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Mulch »

Scumreading me for being a dick, scumreading me for hammering the scum that everyone in the game agreed was scum, blaming me for him self voting.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1648 (isolation #379) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Mulch »

And also btw I wasn't a dick at all.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1653 (isolation #380) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1651, WhyMafia wrote:He is literally hedging l m a o
Ye I can see it.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1655 (isolation #381) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Mulch »

Heding: Saying WhyMafia and I are scum and then when WhyMafia flips town voting me tomorrow because you "messed up" and oh Mulch is really the scum
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1657 (isolation #382) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Mulch »

Good point tbh
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1658 (isolation #383) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Mulch »

UNVOTE:

No need to rush I guess :/
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1668 (isolation #384) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1659, LlamaFluff wrote:I also want you two to walk through how my "lets force Scorp to target AUN" works for me as scum. Especially since as stated, I already said the right move was to kill Scorp (leaves AUN unconfirmed - eliminates claim). As scum why not just let you try to run up someone else (like alban) and then react accordingly.
Can you explain this to me simplier? AFAICT your saying you woulden't have come up with the strategy that would confirm AUN? I mean you could do it for towncred, so what's your point? I'm prob missing something
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1669 (isolation #385) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm really bored rn
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1670 (isolation #386) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1633, LlamaFluff wrote:@Mod - Was this game passed for balance?
For some reason a list mod saying this really triggers me, like really you are a MOD you don't know it was passed for balance? pretty silly but idk
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1671 (isolation #387) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1660, LlamaFluff wrote:@WM - What did this mean after the hammer on alban?
In post 1601, WhyMafia wrote:damn
this is hilarious lmfao
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1672 (isolation #388) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Mulch »

Llama can u explain again why hammering Alban was scummy?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1673 (isolation #389) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Mulch »

whymaf why are you 99% sure I'm town? ur usually suspicious of me
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1674 (isolation #390) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Mulch »

someone post something zzz
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1683 (isolation #391) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Mulch »

Scorpious attacking me and why PROBABLY means that he was trying to set up a chain between us, cause I don't see why he would bus why? It's possible but like probably not.

@awesome actually the fact he was shading me so much heavily indicates I'm not scum because night killable traitors never want to scumread their partners. So unless scorp was an IDIOT and literally tried to bus whymafia...
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1684 (isolation #392) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Mulch »

Llama how are you so confident in Mario town? Besides the weird day 1 thing but it's scummy to me that you've basically locked him as town over one thing, like it's not deserved.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1685 (isolation #393) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Mulch »

I'm at 60% Llama 30% Mario 9% why and 1% awesome who is doing one of the best strategic plays in the history of mafia
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1687 (isolation #394) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1686, MarioManiac4 wrote:muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulch are you scum
No.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1688 (isolation #395) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Mulch »

Also I know it's sort of cheap but I'm basically activity cleared lmao
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1689 (isolation #396) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: Llama

Yolo
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1691 (isolation #397) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1690, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1688, Mulch wrote:Also I know it's sort of cheap but I'm basically activity cleared lmao
activity cleared as in "didn't spampost"?
Well yeah. I'm working on changing it but compare my scum and town games on my wiki
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1694 (isolation #398) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Mulch »

Scum mulch getting prodded = something that will never exist. I'm much more engaged in my scum games. But w/e I know it's not clearing to y'all
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1696 (isolation #399) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1695, MarioManiac4 wrote:IDK. I'm starting to think scum is Whymaf.
Why would scorpy bus as a traitor

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”