Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:04 am

Post by roflcopter »

geriatric time waddupppppp

i'm excited to play with me too!

vote: axelrod
this is a better vote than eddie or pine

cooldog bruh if you're a pgo you should have claimed doctor to honeypot the scum
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:03 pm

Post by roflcopter »

if anything i sheeped pj

it's almost never a bad idea to sheep pj
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

old man would be my second choice for scum right now. i'm still not feeling this eddie wagon.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by roflcopter »

reasons to move your vote off of eddie: just look how scummy old man is being!

unvote
vote: old man

(also mainly that eddie wagon just feels wrong on a gut level)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:35 am

Post by roflcopter »

eddie i don't think you're scum but that doesn't mean i think all your reads are right. old man is all in on whiteknighting you, making your opinion of him pretty much the least consequential of anyone. don't take these things personally, difference of opinion in a mafia game should never be seen as "a slap in the face."

if i have to read one more seventeen sentence paragraph on the minutia of what constitutes a newbie under what circumstances i'm going to lose my marbles. from my understanding geriatric games are meant to free us from the shackles of overactive games that the average player couldn't keep up with. writing a novella every time you post causes just about the same problem, and old man is pontificating for the sake of burying this thread in his wordiness and trying to bait people into wall battling him. let's kick this game inaugural geriatric game off with an appropriate dose of dramatic irony by lynching the elderly.

tl;dr please help me feed old man the rope
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:33 pm

Post by roflcopter »

moi forgive me if you've done this already but can you explain why axelrod is your strongest townread? i also wonder why kison is categorized as not yet readable while i'm in the town list, because i feel like he and i have posted about the same amount of content and our opinions are largely similar so far. you're not the only one with this weird dichotomy of townreading me and nullreading kison though as far as i can tell. there's some kind of groupthink going on with people townreading me, which is giving me the heebie jeebies for some reason.

i have this vague suspicion that hito and axel are scum together but i can't really put it into words right now
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #7) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:04 am

Post by roflcopter »

pj wrote:Do you think they are scum with Old Man, or is this independent?
they could be with him, but independently of old man they seem like they're together. they've both taken it upon themselves to speak for old man on more than one occasion already.

re: insanity post
1, yes axel was my strongest scumread at that point
2, the whiteknighting was a serious knock on him but also the wallposting itself is scummy here
3, context is everything re: my post , i was replying directly to pj who asked why he should move off of eddie

i'm glad someone finally decided to pick on me and not just drop another townread on me so thanks for that but your reasoning for voting me is lacking

@old man, what about makes insanity a strong townread?

as already mentioned by pine this is a claim from old man that will either put up or shut up on day two

unvote, vote: axelrod

ms is bugging and not letting me look at axel's post iso right now so i can't go back and find this in situ but i particularly dislike where he implies that he'll just keep on tunneling on eddie and pine tomorrow pretty much regardless of what happens today. i'd love to see a pie chart showing what % of axel's content so far has been exclusively about the two of them.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #8) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

ok i can't find it, maybe somebody else said that, too much to go digging for right now

whatever, axel is scum anyway

axel why is your vote still parked on pine? do you still think eddie is scummy (you said early on that you would vote him if not for being at l-2 already)? do you have any other scumreads yet? because for all you've written this game, what i can remember of you is voteparking on pine, cheerleading the eddie wagon, giving kmd a red flag for being on the eddie wagon, and repeatedly defending old man while not quite calling him a townread.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #9) » Wed May 02, 2018 10:49 pm

Post by roflcopter »

what if old man is some kind of powerful scum role that they just really need to have alive on night one?

@insanity, because plenty of others have been pressing axel, because i didn't feel the need to shit up the thread with my own personal version of the same points, and also because i had at that time said enough that the train on axel was going choo choo without the need to keep harping. in a game with numerous players coasting far further under the radar than myself, and in which i've been perfectly clear on where i stand, i'm not sure i understand how my supposed lack of doing enough to push a scumread is what stands out to you.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #10) » Wed May 02, 2018 10:54 pm

Post by roflcopter »

. . all from insanity

this is such a weird interaction between insanity, axel and hito, especially in light of insanity now voting me on account of my axel scumread
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #11) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: hito
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #12) » Sun May 06, 2018 9:18 am

Post by roflcopter »

i don't like the tywin wagon

i could live with kmd hanging
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #13) » Mon May 07, 2018 9:18 am

Post by roflcopter »

i really still want to lynch axel seriously is no one else seeing this?

i'll answer your questions i didn't answer... later
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #14) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:47 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i love long deadlines because they give me time to go through my posting mood swings

i might be ready to make a real post today and i might not be, no need to repeat y'all's questions to me i seent em
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #15) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 427, petroleumjelly wrote:
In post 413, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 408, petroleumjelly wrote:
In post 397, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 390, petroleumjelly wrote:I have not gotten the impression that Pine has been trying to sort you at all. Rather, Pine's posts appear to be defending you from the get-go (including Post #52, which you cite). He has not questioned you at all (if anything, he has supplied explanations for you), or really engaged with you. The only 'interaction' I can even find is when he "passed" on discussing Firebringer with you (see Post #174).
Sorting doesn't mean asking a bunch of questions. He's sorting my alignment, internally. It followed off our last game and recent games are always more fresh in your subconscious.
Can you give a more in-depth explanation? Why and where have you gotten the impression that Pine has been trying to "sort" you this game?
You already listed posts...
That's not good enough.

I have read through Pine's posts multiple times now, and I am legitimately not seeing it. He has been blindly defending you from pushes and has attacked those who attacked you (and invited you to vote chamber with him). It is no surprise he does not find the confirmation pushes to have any merit, since that would just make himself look bad. He first asked you to "simmer down," which was then later followed by Post #144, which reads as a second not-so-subtle attempt to request that you be less adversarial. This isn't sorting; this is advising.

Pine's posting reads to me like he's your partner trying to defend against you being wagoned while advising you on how to change up your play to avoid garnering votes (see my Post #286 where I explain the connection tell).

What I
don't
see is somebody who is internally debating whether you are Town or Scum. He has basically just defended you as if you were Town from the beginning.

Please explain why you feel Pine is internally "sorting" you.
i like this post but what you describe actually seems more likely with pine scum eddie town than with both scum

tammy devoting a lot of effort to justifying her axel townread
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #16) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:19 am

Post by roflcopter »

for me prod dodging is like reading the last few posts and then going ugh god the rest not right now
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #17) » Sun May 13, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by roflcopter »

booooo don't ragequit either of you

i will focus on this game tomorrow morning
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #18) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:30 am

Post by roflcopter »

antiprod god i know i'm the fucking worst
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #19) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:32 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 286, petroleumjelly wrote:
In post 265, roflcopter wrote:what if old man is some kind of powerful scum role that they just really need to have alive on night one?
Why bring this up without offering your opinion (or a solution)?
i just, like, shoot from the hip, man.

ok who else do i need to iso to find questions i just only remembered pj had one for me may he rip(replace in peace)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #20) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 340, insanity018 wrote:
@roflcoptor

In post 267, insanity018 wrote:
In post 266, roflcopter wrote:. . all from insanity

this is such a weird interaction between insanity, axel and hito, especially in light of insanity now voting me on account of my axel scumread
What is so weird? I think I've been pretty transparent that I've found things that were odd in Axel's post, questioned him and am fine with his responses. How and why does my vote change your view of those conversations?
i remember now it looks like you are distancing from axel in this whole exchange and even in the way this question for me is posed
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (isolation #21) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:48 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 567, Kison wrote:I'll be on a train to New York this afternoon so can focus on this game. Read about half of PJ's posts & so far not seeing the scum reads. Also sad that he replaced out & that we haven't gotten any rofl ownage yet.
i got you kison i'll try
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #22) » Wed May 16, 2018 10:21 am

Post by roflcopter »

what if this

scumreads axel insanity pine oldman
townreads kison pj++ cooldog tammy (this was chamber right?) and eddie and probably tywin++

unvote

hito maybe just look at axel with a critical eye again idk
like has he seriously just been on the pine vote this whole time? has he changed his position on this voteparking behavior since ? (has he? i really don't know <.<)
he's been sitting on his pine vote which is ostensibly a vote for pine not being town enough or something but he's been throwing shade from there on select other wagons like eddie and tywin that are probably on town

vote: axelrod

calling all townies to vote for axelrod
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (isolation #23) » Wed May 16, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 578, Ginngie wrote:
In post 245, roflcopter wrote:cheerleading the eddie wagon, giving kmd a red flag for being on the eddie wagon
Can you prove this duality that axel is doing
um ok

axel cheerleading in
axelrod wrote:So, what we're saying is, the two guys who didn't confirm in the thread, but the mod. said were confirmed actually confirmed in the scum PT, yes?

I'm almost ready to actually believe that, just because both of them have also been off just posting in the thread. I agree with everything Magna is saying here:

<snip>

I mean, it's thin, but it's D1 with less than 100 posts. I could vote for Eddie, but given he's already at L-2, I don't think I'm going to just yet.
in
If I squint I can see that maybe Eddie is saying that his /confirm post was the joke.

The problem is the way he immediately followed it up with the "vote: kmd this is not a joke" post kind of dilutes and confuses the effect, if that's what he was going for. Also, it doesn't/didn't actually answer the question of "how did he confirm" either.
a giant wall of text in
The thing about Eddie right now though, is that he's not explaining himself and being super-obstinate. He's been asked questions he's ignored and some he's deliberately refused to answer, and kind of justified it with "I'm just sitting back and watching for now, and I'm going to wait until later to say anything." Which isn't really reasonable. One way to read that is: he's accumulated heat (rightly or wrongly), and so now he's trying to stay low and not post anything, hoping the pressure will just go away as other people talk more and draw it away. And that's kind of scummy. The other possibility is that he's just super-annoyed at a wagon that got up to 6 votes for what he feels is no reason whatsoever, so now he's going to be contrary. I could see some of that. I'd probably ignore the first 4 votes on me also (except he didn't completely ignore them - he votes KMD for one of them). But the last two votes weren't random RVS votes. So he ought to at the very least have a response to those. Plus, some people (myself included) who aren't even voting him, have at least commented about him, and he's ignoring them also. The only one he engaged with even a little was Magna, basically to insult him.

That's kind of where I am with him right now. I'm waiting to see what he says when he deems it time to actually post something significant. Then we'll go from there I guess.
i'm not going to quote block post because it's in response to moi asking for even more detail as if we somehow needed axelrod to give us more detail about his scumread that he never actually puts a vote on but believe me when i say he devotes more words to shading eddie

ok now where were we oh right you wanted proof of a duality and red flagging kmd, i present for your viewing pleasure post
In post 214, Axelrod wrote:I was waiting to see what KMD had to say about Eddie's point (that KMD knows Eddie, and knows he isn't just some random newbie, and therefore should/would have said something about the largely baseless wagon that was forming on Eddie, as opposed to, you know, joining it.)

KMD finally posted @192 and it was...weird. He actually goes through the wagon on Eddie, looking at all the votes, and remarking on which ones seemed like normal RVS, what ones could have come from town and what ones pinged him, but
he completely ignores/omits any reference to his own vote
? Which was the Fourth one.

So
@KMD:
what was up with your vote for Eddie? Did you see that he had three on him already and that you would be #4? If it was RVS, did it concern you at all when two more people jumped on after you, putting Eddie to L-2? You certainly didn't say anything about it, and you didn't unvote.

This is kind of a Red Flag for me on KMD here.
only after this post do we have axel's about face to plop eddie onto his townread pile. soon he'll switch to cheerleading the tywin wagon instead, in addition to throwing gasoline on the kmd wagon fire, while (you guessed it) keeping his vote on pine. see post for example, where axel even says "i kind of want to vote for kmd" while presenting a beefy chunk of case against kmd and then... never votes for kmd.

axel did finally make a case for voting pine in but it's weak tea and could easily be tl;dr with just the last line of it:
This has been Pine. And there's still nothing here that comes across as Townie to me. And that in and of itself is somewhat telling.
and rather than actually campaign for people to join him on the pine wagon he follows it up with and against kmd and tywin.

so ask yourselves, what the hell is axel's vote doing on pine at this point? there has never been momentum against pine, axel has done little to nothing to build any momentum against pine, while there has in fact been momentum against the tywin slot and against kmd. the answer is that both tywin and kmd are mislynches waiting to happen, and pine is axel's scumbuddy who he has no interest in actually seeing lynched, he's just building that sweet sweet distance.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #24) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:21 am

Post by roflcopter »

hito tbh no i wasn't slash am not fully caught up with all the most recent posting, sorry. however i don't think i've really ruined some big trap since axel already had to try to account for his immobile vote hundreds of posts ago. his being on trial for this isn't a big surprise, though perhaps he ought to be surprised that you've slipped out of his pocket. but i apologize for not seeing your post on the subject and letting it breath on its own.

@insanity, well, my recent posting pretty much gives you an answer to your first question: i think tywin is town. i'm appealing to hito because he's the one i was suspicious of back there for the way he was refusing to see the light on axelrod, and now that my suspicion of him has waned he's the one i'm most interested in getting onboard this wagon because i think it's the most direct way to inject some real life into it.

as hito just pointed out, the cognitive dissonance is strong with insanity expressing admiration for while seemingly continuing on autopilot with her read on and lame questions for me after i've reiterated much of the same.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #25) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 595, insanity018 wrote:Roflcoptor's post came afterwards and seemed to be sheeping the sentiment. Hito's post felt more genuine and original.

Well, I wouldn't have to keep repeating my lame questions if you answered the first time. Why do you think Tywin's town? What do you like about his posting?
do either hito's genuine and original points or my sheeped sentiments in any way change, make you revisit or move the needle on your axel read? or is your position on axel still what you said in ?
I think I've been pretty transparent that I've found things that were odd in Axel's post, questioned him and am fine with his responses.
for the record these supposedly sheeped sentiments are literally the same thing i was after axel for half the day ago
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #26) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:35 am

Post by roflcopter »

uh moi how about you vote for axel with me then maybe we could move some votes

anyone i listed in my recent post as a scumread - axel, insanity, pine, old man
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #27) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:40 am

Post by roflcopter »

like can you imagine, you, me and hito all together on the axel wagon, it would be so great
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (isolation #28) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:50 am

Post by roflcopter »

here's what i think of kmd: whatever moi vs kmd thing has been going on is a big town vs town **** wagging contest that various scum have been taking cover behind or helping fan the flames. i'm pretty much not at all interested in pursuing a kmd lynch.

here's something to look out for when you reread axel, just something i remember thinking as i've been reading his posts all game - it seems like he's just repeating talking points half the time. only scum and politicians need talking points.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #29) » Sat May 19, 2018 6:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

i completely do not care what tywin/lycan are even posting they could have posted a million ascii dicks and it would still be a day one mislynch wagon
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #30) » Sat May 19, 2018 6:39 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm so excited for old man to "refuse" to pop the ic tomorrow so we can hang him
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #31) » Sat May 19, 2018 6:50 am

Post by roflcopter »

tammy post : tywin is someone who is always generically scummy

tammy post : it is so weird that rofl doesn't see tywin as scummy like i do

^ reason number 9000 why i don't care

also yeah tammy i totally do play by gut and usually don't even bother trying to put a case into words but y'all kept whining for me to do it and i've been in hibernation for so long that i guess i've lost my shine and people don't just sheep me anymore
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #32) » Sat May 19, 2018 6:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

like seriously i really want to trust my tammy townread but ffs stop pushing what you basically just admitted is a village idiot lynch

"this guy always looks scummy perfect day one lynch amiright?"
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (isolation #33) » Sun May 20, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by roflcopter »

insanity wrote:(and came back because geriatric games yay!)
see i don't disagree with you about everything!
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (isolation #34) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by roflcopter »

no we all must have perfect recall duh

especially you

this post brought to you by sarcasm i can't remember a damn thing
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #35) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by roflcopter »

oh i remember one thing now

more axel votes please!!!
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #36) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by roflcopter »

before you all go requoting whatever i haven't answered just stop and don't
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #37) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by roflcopter »

re: some question that was asked about my scumreads or something, well of course i'm probably not four for four... but if anyone was gonna be four for four on day one it would be me, rofl "modesty" copter, esq
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #38) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i went to a very prestigious gutlaw school i am a barrister and i wear my powdered scumhunting wig it is stiff and quite dashing if you must know
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #39) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tammy interrupting my post spree very rude
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #40) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by roflcopter »

when i first saw the geriatric thread i thought we'd be post limited to ten posts per game day who's ready for that game i know i am
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #41) » Tue May 22, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ily2 axel <3

kison, hito, hurry up and get on this wagon with me
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #42) » Wed May 23, 2018 9:19 am

Post by roflcopter »

excuse me while i continue to townread eddie, lynch axel without him and give no shits about what he thinks of me
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (isolation #43) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

axel scum power, insanity goon, you heard it here first
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #44) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

cool defense axel
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #45) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

(ad hominem, when you can't actually defend yourself you impugn the intelligence of your attacker by... calling them a trump supporter?)

bernie would have won
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #46) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

no give us the juicy stuff that's what we want to see before you swing
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (isolation #47) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:39 am

Post by roflcopter »

or just appeal to how much more you'll do on day two with some flips again while you cling to your solo pine vote
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #48) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

you may repeat yourself on the "roflcopter hasn't actually made a case" talking point some more if you like as well, you're not the one i'm trying to convince to vote for you after all

it's ironic that you keep pulling from trump's playbook while saying i'm acting like a red pill maga mook
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #49) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:42 am

Post by roflcopter »

i also like to work with some flips, for example i'm really stoked to lynch insanity once we see your name in red
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #50) » Fri May 25, 2018 12:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

hito and kison i swear you guys are giving me the biggest case of blue balls just switch wagons already
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (isolation #51) » Sat May 26, 2018 8:21 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm completely unwilling to join the lycan wagon under any circumstances, i would join a flash wagon on insanity, otherwise i'm staying put come hell or high water. given the impending deadline lycan should claim sooner than later if he's got a difference maker.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #52) » Sat May 26, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by roflcopter »

@axel
In post 855, Tammy wrote:What about kmd, you wrote a case on him earlier?
also @axel what happened to all the work you did casing tywin earlier did i imagine that?? what was that all about if you're just gonna posture about not wanting to hop on the leading counterwagon to yourself when it's the exact same slot?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (isolation #53) » Sat May 26, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by roflcopter »

@town not lynching axel today is a mistake
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (isolation #54) » Sat May 26, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'm sorry where have i been insulting to axelrod? i dispute this new narrative
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #55) » Sat May 26, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by roflcopter »

being aggressive and being insulting are very different thing, the only thing i've said that might be considered insulting was a response in kind to his trying to characterize me as acting like a trump supporter, which i in fact found insulting
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (isolation #56) » Sun May 27, 2018 3:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

look axel/tammy you really should not feel bad about mislynching or being wrong in a game of mafia like statistically everyone is wrong more than they are right but we'll literally never get anywhere without votes and lynches. i've never felt bad about being wrong and i certainly won't be starting this game, even if axel flips town.
axel wrote:KMD is probably in the same space for me that Tywin/Lycan is, which isn't great. I could say, sure, better one of them than me, and that's probably objectively true - baring one of them having a particular power role - but I can't get excited about it.
it boggles my mind that no one else is even concerned by the fact that axel put actual effort into scrutinizing both kmd and tywin[lycan] earlier in this day and now that they are the only two viable lynches aside from himself he won't commit to either.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (isolation #57) » Sun May 27, 2018 3:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

inb4 kmdtown gets lynched before he can even post again
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (isolation #58) » Sun May 27, 2018 5:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

it is beneficial to scum when their name is not on a mislynch
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (isolation #59) » Sun May 27, 2018 5:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 884, Axelrod wrote:My company's here.

On p16.

@rolf: you actually think that applies here?
i think i've made it pretty clear that i believe you are scum while neither lycan nor kmd are
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (isolation #60) » Sun May 27, 2018 8:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

hito all the sudden acting like he hasn't been dangling the possibility of getting on the axel wagon and pretending only kmd and lycan are viable i see you
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (isolation #61) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:33 am

Post by roflcopter »

kmd do me a solid and hop on this axel wagon with me while you're here
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (isolation #62) » Sun May 27, 2018 10:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 900, Tammy wrote:I'm trying to figure out if him claiming VT means he's actually town.
hard yes
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (isolation #63) » Sun May 27, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i have nothing but eye rolls for any of you right now

for posterity - axel and insanity are scum, don't forget to lynch old man tomorrow, and lynch cooldog at least two days before lylo
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #64) » Sun May 27, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 902, Ginngie wrote:I'm hating rofl's performance more and more as the days go on
and i'm still not caring at all so keep on keeping on
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (isolation #65) » Sun May 27, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 906, Tammy wrote:I'd have preferred that not happening right then, but I should have unvoted.
congratulations this clusterf*** is 100% your doing
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #66) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:20 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 937, Ginngie wrote:
In post 925, roflcopter wrote:
In post 902, Ginngie wrote:I'm hating rofl's performance more and more as the days go on
and i'm still not caring at all so keep on keeping on
Okay how is this supposed to get anyone to actually townread you
it's almost like people who are only concerned with being townread are not town. i don't care if you or anyone else townreads me, i'll just be over here pointing at the scum.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (isolation #67) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:22 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 924, roflcopter wrote:for posterity - axel and insanity are scum, don't forget to lynch old man tomorrow, and lynch cooldog at least two days before lylo
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (isolation #68) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:27 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ignoring is one of my key skills
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (isolation #69) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:33 pm

Post by roflcopter »

that and putting people on tilt
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (isolation #70) » Thu May 31, 2018 1:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: insanity

i concur but i'm also gonna need old man to back up his bluff from yesterday or die
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (isolation #71) » Thu May 31, 2018 2:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 948, Axelrod wrote:I agree the "move" is "wait for OM to prove his IC claim."

But then there's some other stuff.
why wait before starting on the other stuff?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (isolation #72) » Thu May 31, 2018 2:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm interested in what your thing would be if there weren't a claimed day two ic to wait around for. why not give us what you've got now?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (isolation #73) » Thu May 31, 2018 2:58 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 915, hitogoroshi wrote:Axel also will have flips which he said he can do a lot with in some far back iso post so definitely don't allow this kinda hew-haw tomorrow. also focus effort on the defectors insanity (strange move off Lycan) and Pine (strange move off Axel).
just a modest reminder that i still ship an axel/insanity/pine/oldman scumteam
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #74) » Thu May 31, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by roflcopter »

¿donde está el hombre viejo?

*final jeopardy music*
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 994, Pine wrote:Shit, I think that's a town post from Axel

It's probably time for a re-read

UNVOTE:
oh look it's the same bullshit read turnaround that insanity pulled with axel day one because pine is also his scumbuddy
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 993, Axelrod wrote:I mean, given how many people seem skeptical of Old Man, I am not surprised at all to see him living. Like, obv. if he's scum, but if he's Town, then I could easily see scum leaving him alive in the hope that he was doing some kind of stupid gambit and would get himself lynched today when he couldn't prove it out. I don't think unconfirmed IC claim is an auto-night kill.
all those people that were vocally skeptical of it before day two started... you mean just me and magna?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (isolation #77) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

might be the least aligmnent indicative post in the history of mafiascum, pine is so full of shit his eyes are brown
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:32 am

Post by roflcopter »

if i'm coming off extra frothy sorry i just had to change a tire
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by roflcopter »

How is it not particularly relevant when your own words are "given how many people seem skeptical"
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i just really don't think that you are
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i can't get you a hippopotas eddie but i can give you this, one of my ten posts per day.

insert here a gif of brad pitt in troy saying "take it, it's yours"

the jeopardy guys must be getting tired of playing music waiting for old man to post
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #82) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: old man
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (isolation #83) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 pm

Post by roflcopter »

unvote

i'm phone only v/la for like ten days and i don't really like much of what's going on right now. there's no rush to hammer anyone. i'm having a physically loathesome reaction to old man's play but i'm concerned that he really is just arrogant town and he's only succeeded in outing the entirety of the town's investigatory powers with an incredibly stupid gambit.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (isolation #84) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1050, Tammy wrote:
In post 1035, Axelrod wrote:You guys understand how horrifically unlucky we would have to be for them to both be Town? And how conveniently the claims now line up? It's too much.
Okay so what side are you coming down on?
remember this axel post if you wake up and find it's day four, lycan and old man have both been lynched as town and i've long since been nightkilled to shut me up
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #85) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:33 am

Post by roflcopter »

derp derp gunsmith wouldn't return a result on a paranoid gun owner because you'd be fucking dead boss

basically guaranteed if there is a gunsmith in the setup there is a town role with a gun that would not just kill the gunsmith upon investigation
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #86) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:34 am

Post by roflcopter »

even/odd night split gunsmith and cop is not even weird design idk what y'all are talking about
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #87) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 am

Post by roflcopter »

this is what it looks like when someone so arrogant about their own prowess that they fakeclaimed ic to get one night of weak investigation can't admit they've made a terrible mistake

old man, what do you think will happen tomorrow if lycan is lynched and flips town even night cop? do you understand how turbofucked town is going to be if it lynches both investigation roles and goes into day four with zero dead scum?

i'm here for wagons on insanity, pine or axelrod
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (isolation #88) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1078, Ginngie wrote:WAIT A MINUTE

why am I trying to explain optimal play to the grand almighty master of play already

My fuckin bad
arguing with a brick wall is fun though right?

anyway let's lynch insanity

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:15 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1101, Ginngie wrote:
Spoiler: Vote counts of Day 1, last 2 are Day 2
In post 240, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(4) Old Man - Kison, MagnaofIllusion, roflcopter, Pine
(2) Eddie Cane - petroleumjelly, Morality
(1) Pine - Axelrod
(1) Morality - Eddie Cane
(1) hitogoroshi - CooLDoG
(1) petroleumjelly - Tywin Lannister
(1) Tywin Lannister - Old Man
(1) Kison - hitogoroshi
(1) roflcopter - insanity018

not voting:
Firebringer, Kmd4390

8 to lynch

Deadline is 6 PM EST on Monday the 28th of May.
In post 290, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(2) Axelrod - Pine, roflcopter
(2) Tywin Lannister - Old Man, hitogoroshi
(2) Kmd4390 - MagnaofIllusion, Eddie Cane
(2) Pine - Axelrod, CooLDoG
(1) Morality - Firebringer
(1) hitogoroshi - Tywin Lannister
(1) roflcopter - insanity018
(1) Firebringer - Kison

not voting:
Kmd4390

8 to lynch

In post 326, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(3) Tywin Lannister - Old Man, hitogoroshi, Kison
(2) Axelrod - Pine, roflcopter
(2) Kmd4390 - MagnaofIllusion, insanity018
(2) Pine - Axelrod, CooLDoG
(2) Morality - Firebringer, Eddie Cane
(1) hitogoroshi - Tywin Lannister

not voting:
Kmd4390

8 to lynch

In post 493, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(4) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, Kison, insanity018, Old Man
(2) Pine - Axelrod, Lycanfire
(2) Eddie Cane - petroleumjelly, Tammy
(2) hitogoroshi - roflcopter, CooLDoG
(2) petroleumjelly - Eddie Cane, Firebringer
(1) Axelrod - Pine
(1) Firebringer - MagnaofIllusion

not voting:
Kmd4390

8 to lynch

In post 568, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(4) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, Kison, insanity018, Old Man
(3) hitogoroshi - roflcopter, CooLDoG, Firebringer
(2) Ginngie- Eddie Cane, Kmd4390
(1) Eddie Cane - Tammy
(1) Firebringer - Pine
(1) Old Man - Ginngie
(1) Kmd4390 - MagnaofIllusion

not voting:

8 to lynch

In post 678, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(5) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, Kison, insanity018, Old Man, Kmd4390
(3) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Pine
(2) hitogoroshi - CooLDoG, Firebringer
(1) Eddie Cane - Tammy
(1) Old Man - Ginngie
(1) roflcopter - Eddie Cane

not voting:

8 to lynch

In post 721, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(3) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Pine
(1) Old Man - Ginngie

not voting:
Tammy

8 to lynch

I repeat. Deadline is in
6 days.
In post 751, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(4) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Pine, Ginngie
(1) Pine - Axelrod
(1) MagnaofIllusion - Lycanfire

not voting:
Tammy

8 to lynch

I repeat. Deadline is in
4 days.
In post 795, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(4) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Pine, Ginngie
(1) Pine - Axelrod
(1) Ginngie - Eddie Cane

not voting:
Tammy

8 to lynch

I repeat. Deadline is in
3 days.
In post 842, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(5) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, insanity018, Old Man, Kmd4390, Eddie Cane
(4) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Pine, Kison

not voting:
Tammy, Axelrod, Ginngie

8 to lynch

I repeat. Deadline is in
2 days.
In post 875, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(4) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, Old Man, Kmd4390, Eddie Cane
(4) Kmd4390 - Tammy, Pine, Ginngie, insanity018
(3) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Kison

not voting:
Axelrod

8 to lynch

I repeat. Deadline is in
1 day.
In post 943, Korts wrote:
Final Vote Count
(8) Kmd4390 - Tammy, Pine, Ginngie, insanity018, Eddie Cane, CooLDoG, MagnaofIllusion, Firebringer
(3) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, Old Man, Kmd4390
(2) Axelrod - roflcopter, Kison

not voting:
Axelrod

8 to lynch
In post 1053, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(2) Old Man - MagnaofIllusion, Kison
(2) Lycanfire - Eddie Cane, Old Man
(1) insanity018 - Ginngie
(1) Kison - insanity018
(1) Firebringer - Pine
(1) Pine - Firebringer

not voting:
Lycanfire, Tammy, CooLDoG, Axelrod, roflcopter

7 to lynch

Deadline is 6 PM EST on Friday the 29th of June.
In post 1100, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(2) Lycanfire - Eddie Cane, Old Man
(1) insanity018 - Ginngie
(1) Kison - insanity018
(1) Firebringer - Pine
(1) Pine - Firebringer
(1) Eddie Cane - Lycanfire

not voting:
Tammy, CooLDoG, Axelrod, roflcopter, Kison, MagnaofIllusion

7 to lynch

Deadline is 6 PM EST on Friday the 29th of June.

Here's the fun part about these vote counts. Old man talks a lot that Lycan is scum because hito killed and what not.

However, you notice that BOTH HITO AND OLD MAN, are permanent residents of the Lycan wagon.

So really, when we look deeper into who was getting killed, we have to ask ourselves the question

If Hito and Old Man are both death tunneling Lycan, why then would Lycan not try to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and also kill the IC.

After all look at the previous game state. Hito was suspected by people, and Old Man had an IC claim he was going to pop.

Given that, even in night chat, it gets a lot more suspicious for Old Man not to die if there is such a Lycan!scum world.

I'm still mulling over some stuff regarding Hito but I had to point out this little issue real quick
^a good post
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

if hito was killed for anything other than being a threatening town player in general it was for his analysis of what we could draw from the kmd wagon when kmd flipped town but hello welcome to wifomville population all you dummies
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

fucking stop it with the probability arguments
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:37 am

Post by roflcopter »

can i just reiterate that pgo is 100% not a red herring role for a gunsmith because it would kill the gunsmith instead of giving a result?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:51 am

Post by roflcopter »

so what i am saying is that if old man is a gunsmith there is likely to be ar red herring in the setup, other than the pgo. thus, a half cop that mirrors the half gunsmith is elegant and ticks the red herring box making it the kind of excellent design i would expect from my dawg korts.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm reiterating this because it seems like old man is partially basing his argument (and mentions as part of his claim) on the fact that pgo should be considered proof of his role and proof that lycan must be lying, which is wrong
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

this will probably come as a surprise to no one but i find axel's positioning around the two claims and trying to shoehorn the lynch into that pair to be the scummiest
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

i am actually on vacation
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (isolation #97) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by roflcopter »

idk why my vote wasn't already back on here tbh

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (isolation #98) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1154, Pine wrote:Magna y u no vote Fire with me?
we are very busy lynching your scumpartner sry
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (isolation #99) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

magna just made a pretty goddamn solid post on insanity!scum
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

tammy's mental gymnastics around insanity are giving me the same heebie jeebies i got when she went out of her way to find reasons to townread axel yesterday...
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

methinks the lady doth protest too much
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (isolation #102) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'm really not trying to be a dick to anyone this is just how i play
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (isolation #103) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:19 am

Post by roflcopter »

honestly what the hell people
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (isolation #104) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

fine with lynching cooldog or axel

kison axel is the scum who cased kmd during day one then pointedly did not vote him
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by roflcopter »

oh we're playing again good!

what if it's still pine and axel scum like i been saying
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by roflcopter »

axel with his vote parked on pine all day one alone
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by roflcopter »

you weren't here day one to see it you don't understand yet but you'll see him do it when you look at it, it was an ongoing *issue* i got accused of trump-voter-logic

vote: pine
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by roflcopter »

look forward to axelrod supporting or not supporting an actual pine wagon
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'll try to uh not drive anyone else into semi retirement with my snark sorry bout it
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by roflcopter »

excuse me i'm trying to blow my posting limit for the day by talking to myself and come back in 24 hours
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (isolation #111) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:50 am

Post by roflcopter »

i am situationally awesome is what i am
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1380 (isolation #112) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

i mean just look at my avatar i'm pretty sure korts made it
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (isolation #113) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

cool move whoever you are encouraging me to vote pine so you can just shade me for it
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (isolation #114) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

pssst axel now that there's a real wagon happening you should vote for pine
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (isolation #115) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

meh prodded
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (isolation #116) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

i can't read what i missed right now i will tonight
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (isolation #117) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:37 am

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: axel
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (isolation #118) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:45 am

Post by roflcopter »

i still read an axel/pine scumteam for what its worth
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1481 (isolation #119) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by roflcopter »

if axel flips scum and i die don't let pine skate free
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1483 (isolation #120) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i love drawing overreactions
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (isolation #121) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:51 am

Post by roflcopter »

kison spent a lot of time propping me up on my incorrect reads, especially relative to how little else he's done. i was thinking during the night that moi had been doing the same so thanks to the killers for saving me from another misadventure.

cop report first though
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (isolation #122) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: kison

i think this is mylo
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (isolation #123) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by roflcopter »

where is old man today anyway?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (isolation #124) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm not claiming til the claimed tracker and cop give results
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (isolation #125) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:18 am

Post by roflcopter »

then we should lynch ray the claimed pgo slot that has done less than nothing all game unless kison or old man are proven as liars
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (isolation #126) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:21 am

Post by roflcopter »

kison trying to take over as town leader at day start after spending the whole game as a follower is a huge scum tell, he is either role cop or scum tracker. kison/ray are the remaining scum.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (isolation #127) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

doctor here, but go ahead and lynch me if you're stupid

night one magna, night two lycan or whoever was in the slot, night three old man
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1620 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

inb4 i am quick lynched without even getting another chance to post peace out
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

kison/ray are the remaining scum reiterated
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:15 am

Post by roflcopter »

proving tracker does not equal alignment
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (isolation #131) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

also didn't someone claim town rb? who was targeted there? let's get all info before the murder commences
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1626 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:04 am

Post by roflcopter »

um ok well i have been pretty busy irl but i see no one is posting anyway
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (isolation #133) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by roflcopter »

if we lose to a pgo claim into don't even play the game strategy i'm going to be so mad at you guys

go ahead and lynch me
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (isolation #134) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by roflcopter »

if you are town, consider how you will try not to lose after this

if you are scum, just keep giggling like you must be
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (isolation #135) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

yeah don't lynch me dummies
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (isolation #136) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

should i try or something or am i just getting lynched
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1653 (isolation #137) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

kison's shit is so performative and shady right now reread this man when i'm dead
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (isolation #138) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 am

Post by roflcopter »

at the very least don't finish lynching me until we force rayfrost to say something please this slot has no posts
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (isolation #139) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

post wasn't actually meant as a breadcrumb but now that i looked and remember i said it it kind of explains my mindset
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (isolation #140) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:51 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 271, CooLDoG wrote:twyn's is quite good and sums up the game up to that point. Has a relatively good vote.
man has anyone in this game reread lately? cause i know i haven't i've been really busy the last couple weeks
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (isolation #141) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

i've gotta go drive somewhere so like someone tell me if i'm just getting lynched or something if i'm dying i have like 20 bonus posts in the geriatric rules that i feel a burning need to use before i go
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (isolation #142) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

no the fuck i don't
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1662 (isolation #143) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

yes i sure seem to be distracting from all that work you guys are putting in :roll:
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (isolation #144) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

if anyone wants to think with their brain today, can you explain why that strongman is in the setup? could it have something to do with a town protective role existing?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (isolation #145) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm so glad this game comes down to kison gaslighting the world, five people drooling and playing in their own filth and old man sitting on his throne as the king of all scum hunters
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1665 (isolation #146) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:33 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: rayfrost
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (isolation #147) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

wowie why are we still even playing when you guys have this all so figured out you don't need to do anything at all
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (isolation #148) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

i didn't know strongman went through roleblocks though
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (isolation #149) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:54 am

Post by roflcopter »

i would keep saying things for y'all to do when i'm dead but i know there is not a single person here who will even reread my posts

good game to the scum, the rest of you can get fucked

self hammering tonight goodbye
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (isolation #150) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

beep
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (isolation #151) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

boop
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (isolation #152) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

maybe korts will modkill me if i go over my posting limit
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (isolation #153) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

zip
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (isolation #154) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:57 am

Post by roflcopter »

sploosh
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (isolation #155) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:57 am

Post by roflcopter »

new page
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1678 (isolation #156) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:57 am

Post by roflcopter »

this whole fucking page is mine so back off
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (isolation #157) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:58 am

Post by roflcopter »

mmmmmmmbop
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (isolation #158) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:58 am

Post by roflcopter »

rooooooooooxane
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (isolation #159) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:58 am

Post by roflcopter »

you don't have to put on the red light
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (isolation #160) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

bow down to old man king of the game
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (isolation #161) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

decided he was so important he head to claim innocent child on day one so he could get one investigate and then draw roleblocks forever
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (isolation #162) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

cool strategy man fuck i wish i thought of that
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (isolation #163) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:00 am

Post by roflcopter »

don't lynch me i'm an innocent doctor
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (isolation #164) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:00 am

Post by roflcopter »

korts will mod confirm my alignment when he modkills me
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (isolation #165) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:00 am

Post by roflcopter »

please run into the dick forest with your mouths wide open
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (isolation #166) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:01 am

Post by roflcopter »

get out of my face with that shit covered dick you used to fuck jesus
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (isolation #167) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:01 am

Post by roflcopter »

i can't remember any more of the those sweet hungarian expressions but you should all learn hungarian
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1690 (isolation #168) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

don't do it i know you're thinking about posting but this is my page
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (isolation #169) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

lollerskates
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (isolation #170) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

oops look at little old me being a distraction from the jack shit else that's been going on for the last week
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1693 (isolation #171) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

oopsies!
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1694 (isolation #172) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

oh noooooooo
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (isolation #173) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

such distract
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (isolation #174) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:04 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1661, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1658, Pine wrote:You got a guilty on you son. Stop distracting.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (isolation #175) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:04 am

Post by roflcopter »

we all know the definition of a guilty in this game yes we do
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades