Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6412 (isolation #400) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:58 am

Post by Vecna »

I honestly cant recall if its been since the start of the game or it started somewhere along the way, but its been at least a while now (month+?). You feel a bit like youre like.......Gamma Emerald light? what id imagine happened to a hyperactive cat if you pump it full of sedatives, but without it completely passing out.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6414 (isolation #401) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Vecna »

Your WIM?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6416 (isolation #402) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Vecna »

nope
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6433 (isolation #403) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6426, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 6417, THE MEME MEN wrote:
In post 6400, NicoRobin wrote:My claim is still what it was before, Conditional Tracker Conditional Triplevoter. All of my tracks got the result of 'visited no-one'.
So why aren't you saying who visited no one?
Poreksn, mastina and jjh are who I checked so far.
And N4?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6458 (isolation #404) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Vecna »

More and more im starting to think Nero is scum here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6459 (isolation #405) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Vecna »

The deja vu is real indeed
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6462 (isolation #406) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6451, Nero Cain wrote:IDK, I keep looking at this playerlist and it always comes down to the same ppl.

4) Nicorobin/2) Northsidegal
14) Vecna
18) Jingle
21) jjh927

I'm kind of willing to trust Meme here though they could certainly bus or setup chain mislynches. Their role seems complex? Like they double vote/parity cop and win any gladiate attempts? Would Meme claim to be able to win gladiates just to distance from thier team that has a gladiate?

I think I get where Firebringer is going WRT Ari but Idk. I'm also giving folks town cred for the Mastina votes yesterday. I mean yeah it could be a bus, idk. I'm letting night actions sort him.
Im surprised at this post though. Like, on very many attempts ive caught Nero to not be reading the game whatsoever.....but here he is, suddenly reminding all these little details about stuff that meme has claimed in the past, that even I had forgotten.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6469 (isolation #407) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Vecna »

fucking wisdom and his lucky ass mask. But no, I was referring the shit that went down between me, nero and RC in civ mafia
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6474 (isolation #408) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Vecna »

Its not really that relevant. Just know I suck at reading Nero. Even though I dont particularly disagree with his reads here, they seem too.....convenient.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6476 (isolation #409) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Vecna »

Anyways, im gonna refrain from getting it on with you again. Theres way better targets to lynch for the forseeable future, and your chances of lynching me are also exactly zero, so yeah.....figure out a scumteam that doesnt involve me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6478 (isolation #410) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6475, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you scum reading me?
Probably mainly suspicion. You constantly kept at a rather safe distance from the whole Mastina thing. You wanted her lynched, without -really- sticking your neck out for it, and the follow-up lines up quite nicely with how id imagine a scumteam to formulate a plan here.

Ofcourse, it might just be that youre partially correct and NR + one of jingle/jjh will flip scum here.......but it just feels wrong.

Im not gonna be pushing that gut feeling here though, as im not even certain how certain I am of it myself.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6480 (isolation #411) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6477, Nero Cain wrote:ok, I'm just going to assume this is scum Vecna backing down.
Its a wrong assumption. Its a town Vecna learning from the past, and deciding not to get into this right now. Theres no point to it regardless. The way you constantly keep insisting im scum here though, feels wrong as well, but maybe its just because you dont have all the information.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6593 (isolation #412) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6512, Shoshin wrote:If it's 6 mafia, then it's Nico, Invis, Nero, and one of Jingle, Gamma, or Lady Angel.
Yeah, I can totally jive with these reads.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6594 (isolation #413) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6517, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6495, Firebringer wrote:i am neighboring jingle for the rest of the game.
i am confident he is town.

if he dies i will neighbor probably vecna
your top 2 town reads are the guy that passionately defended both scum and the other guy that wanted to use Masyina's role for 5 days and then bus her?

In post 6504, Shoshin wrote:I don't understand how this question helps you sort my alignment. What would my answer tell you about my alignment?
probably nothing. I mean, you want to talk to fire b/c he's conftown. We had a conftowm before Fire that you never tried to work with. So I kinda agree with Fire in that in looks like you are buddying him but I'm not going to lynch you until we lynch the other 3 scum and the game is still going on.

Why do you think I'm scum?
I defended Titus on day2 for 1 particular post. And my defense went as far as to state that I thought she was town. I was tunneling to get mastina dead untill my jailkeep (almost certainly) stopped the nightkill.

Ill agree with you im not at all sure that Jingle is a decent target here though.

FB, did you say your neighbourise started working at the start of night already? If so, please prioritize me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6595 (isolation #414) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6534, northsidegal wrote:
In post 6531, Nero Cain wrote:Whats the rest?
his depth of thought. his investment into the game in the first place (i.e. it seems like he very much actually cares about winning which i think is less visible in his scumgames)

i think all of his setup spec likely comes from town

i think his reasons for how he played around mastina and her role are all completely logical and reasonable for town!him to actually think whereas as scum i imagine his justification would've been worse

-shrug-

i just don't think i'm ever wrong here. i really don't think JJH is a hard player to sort, so in some sense i'm a little surprised that there seems to be so much confusion (although i can understand it as just people being unfamilair with his scum play as well as having some aversion to meta, neither of which are true for me)
I 100% agree with this. If theres a scum in Jingle vs JJH, id pick Jingle every time
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6596 (isolation #415) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6536, Nero Cain wrote:Well, I mean you're scum reading me so you don't seem all that great at meta. idk. I think its plenty possible that he hard defends Mastina.
Are you really claiming your scum meta is different from your town meta? Because that scum game you had in Death note seemed like an exact carbon copy of how you always play as town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6597 (isolation #416) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6547, Nero Cain wrote:I mean sure. Like its equally plausible that he's wrong town and scum that hard defended his buddy. You could argue he's null. At some point i need to re iso him b/c I can't remember anything he's done besides defend Mastina.
There were plenty of memorable things id say. I feel if JJH actually is scum here, he deserves some reward, because itll have been the best scum performance ive ever witnessed.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6644 (isolation #417) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Vecna »

A phenomenally strong role though. Shoshin should totally be protecting that stuff.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6645 (isolation #418) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Vecna »

Regardless, if we ever wanted to lynch NSg here, it will now take 75% of the remaining votes. So many really really strong roles in this game (if we are to believe all that is being told to us).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6646 (isolation #419) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: NicoRobin
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6648 (isolation #420) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Vecna »

Hmmmm. Would RC ever design a scum role that would require town intervention for it to be activated though? The timing on Meme's usage, combined with the impending modkill on Inivisibility would only make sense as scum if they knew it was invis that was the pinball repairman.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6649 (isolation #421) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Vecna »

There was no mod announcement of something funky happening to the votes like there was with Varsoon though. No pretty flavourstuff. But still, the yellow text seems pretty obvious. No reason for you to lie about it that I can think of at least.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6650 (isolation #422) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Vecna »

The only doubt that I have; Why would RC design a limitation against Mastina's already really weird role. Its already extremely anti-scum, why make it so that it doesnt even work against the most overpowered town-role and makes her insta-lose, get lynched, and townclear that most OP townrole in the process. In a setup with a jailkeeper, bodyguard, babysitter, yada-yada.

Something fishy -might- be going on up in dis bitch.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6652 (isolation #423) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Vecna »

Firebringer, is that watcher ability still a thing in your rotation? We might be able to design a trap around this crap that guarantees more results -IF- certain key players are town.

No need to answer it directly if u dont feel like it, obviously.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6653 (isolation #424) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6651, jjh927 wrote:Btw

It's finally just clocked that Skygazer wasn't modkilled
Explain? Something to do with the flavour of going to brazil?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6655 (isolation #425) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Vecna »

I mean, the section of dead players shows her both dead and crossed out, meaning she is dead while the slot was being "replaced".
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6657 (isolation #426) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Vecna »

Hmm yeah....still, that flavour on the kill of skygazer though, really odd.

Some killing role with very coincidental kill flavour? That just happened to coincide with the replacing procedure? Or a role/faction that can choose its kill flavour. Ugh.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6658 (isolation #427) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Vecna »

Good to know at least
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6659 (isolation #428) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Vecna »

Btw, shouldnt Lady angel technically be voting, since she voted after your ability usage?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6660 (isolation #429) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Vecna »

unvoted*
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6665 (isolation #430) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6664, Aristophanes wrote:Someone will have to fill me in on what these yellow votes are. I think O missed something.
Guess this makes it highly unlikely that JJH + Aristo are scum together
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6727 (isolation #431) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6675, Jingle wrote:
In post 6670, Creature wrote:I still say he looks better than nsg and Nico together
You're not wrong.

And it's possible that Vizzy wasn't killed in the night for inactivity because he'd presubmitted an action.

#fuckit

VOTE: Nicorobin
Correct me if im wrong, but why are we assuming the pinball machine was repaired N4? Wouldnt it make more sense it was repaired N3 so that it could actually be used by Meme N4?

Meme, care to comment? When/how were you informed the repairguy came by?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6729 (isolation #432) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6701, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6690, Jingle wrote:Vecna- Probably responsible for the missing kill N2. Possibly responsible for the missing kill tonight. Probably town.
I very much disagree with this. 1. No way scum shot at Mastina b/c she was scum 2. I highly doubt Mastina would be the one that carries out the kills b/c her getting tracked/watch is a death sentence and mafia needed those no lynches she was giving ya'll
Youre applying your logic in the wrong order though, thus resulting in the wrong outcome.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6730 (isolation #433) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6726, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6719, Jingle wrote:The fact that mastina making the kill makes perfect sense to me
We'll just have to agree to disagree b/c Mastina doesn't make the most sense to me. I mean certainly yeah mastina could carry out the kill b/c she and her team decided to make her expendable but I think conventional wisdom suggests that a mafia team will send one with much less heat on them.
I agree with you Nero, it did not make a lot of sense for mastina to make the kill. That was also why I was townreading her, starting straight after N2. You can follow my entire projectory of the read on the slot, and im sure itll match quite perfectly. But she did make the kill that night, and then they let someone else do it the night after. Either that, or scum did try to kill JJH and hes telling the truth, OR there is yet another unclaimed ability that fucked with the scumkill. My money is on Mastina doing the kill. -Maybe- even because they theorycrafted a jailkeeper is a possibility, which would make it look like her slot really is town, and she got protected from the NK. That would involve quite a bit of foresight, and luck.....but its possible.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6751 (isolation #434) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:50 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6747, Nero Cain wrote:I'm going to ignore Vecna's d1 b/c its pretty much meaningless nonsense though I will say that it's not impossible that he fake claims an PR or is even scum with a PR.

There's not a whole lot that pings me about Vecna. The defense of Titus is the first that comes to mind but him being wrong town is just as possible (and kinda what I expect :evil: ) I guess the next thing is how he treats Gamma. Like he sort of freaks out when Fire was going to give Wheme a gun to shoot Gamma and then he starts to argue a Fire/Gamma team.

Jingle v. Vecna gave me a SvS feeling.
In post 4602, Vecna wrote:
Gladiating me is a terrible idea
. Ill explain more about this later if its still required, but I doubt itll come to that.
scum that knows the gladiate on him fails?
In post 5787, Vecna wrote:Also, still failing to take creature into account Nero. If Mastina is scum, its pretty much confirmed that creature is scum along with her
thought it was weird he dropped this.
Or maybe......hidden town jailkeeper that does not want to give scum incentive to kill him?

Like if you really cannot fathom why a jailkeeper does not want to get towncleared, while his role will have to die regardless for scum to have any shot at this game, youre really just trying to make the datapoints fit your narrative.

As for the creature thing......from a place without knowledge it was extremely obvious to think that if Mastina was scum she would be a normal gladiator, not a loyal or disloyal one. Because, you know, giving town townclears in the way she did was fucking weird.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6752 (isolation #435) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:51 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, ill try and see if I can get any replacements for that slot as well
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6753 (isolation #436) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:59 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6744, Nero Cain wrote:Vecna, who are you town reading?
Im townreading JJH. Thats....pretty much it. I guess I also feel slightly positive'ish about Shoshin.

I have minor minor townreads on Meme and NSG, but that is something that is only based on the parity result claimed (and because I suspect NR is about to scumflip).

Regardless, its hard to think of a scumteam that makes sense here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6799 (isolation #437) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6754, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6751, Vecna wrote:Or maybe......hidden town jailkeeper that does not want to give scum incentive to kill him?
Did you say that and d2 or d3? You gotta understand though, in a game where scum are outted during a gladiate saying "oh nope, don't gladiate me" is going to be mildly suspicious. Your d1 PR/3x Jailkeeper doesn't make you confirmed town or anything.
In post 6751, Vecna wrote:while his role will have to die regardless for scum to have any shot at this game, youre really just trying to make the datapoints fit your narrative.
you are claiming that you are out of shots. You are basically a glorified VT. Why would scum ever shoot you?
I dno.......because wifom? Look at Jingle's outlook on me if you do believe he is scum.

Regardless it doesnt matter. Ill be dead long before u have a shot at realistically lynching me. Look elsewhere. Honestly. Look elsewhere. Me being alive is clouding your judgement if youre town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6800 (isolation #438) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6755, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6751, Vecna wrote:while his role will have to die regardless for scum to have any shot at this game
Wait, is this about Fire? ok yeah but I don't understand that as a response to "I guess the next thing is how he treats Gamma. Like he sort of freaks out when Fire was going to give Wheme a gun to shoot Gamma and then he starts to argue a Fire/Gamma team. " Walk me through it.
I honestly dont remember. I think at the time I thought gamma was likely scum. I still dont have a freaking clue about the slot. Pretty bad slot to give a gun to.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6801 (isolation #439) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6757, RadiantCowbells wrote:Profii replaces Adelbert Steiner.
No idea if this is one of the people I asked to replace the slot, but hurray.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6803 (isolation #440) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6775, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6761, Shoshin wrote:NSG's probably town, so it's likely Nico?
Well NSG has to be scum if Nico is town unless you think Meme is scum and just why? Like you are saying that RC makes a role that powers scum and I just don't think that's a thing. I could see Nico hyper bussing Mastin and mainly ignoring the rest of the game.
If scum has a role that is inherently pro-town, why can town not have a role that is inherently pro-scum?

(talking about Mastina vs Invis here, both could very well be pro-opposite-allignment).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6804 (isolation #441) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6776, Nero Cain wrote:Am I the only one that's minorly suspicious that JJH's death proof is similar to Profi's role? Do you think that RC gives us two of those? Or is that too simplistic? Just like Chick and Jingle are both claimed vendors.
The game appears to be full of duplicate shit so far.

Duplicate music flavour (me & chick)

Duplicate rolecop (NR and whoever the fuck it is im forgetting?)

Duplicate fruit vendor shit (im drunk and just typing)

Duplicate role implicating shit about allignment (mastina/Meme)

Duplicate roles working together (Meme + invis)

All of this shit seems to be designed around pairs or more of a single theme
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6806 (isolation #442) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6777, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6478, Vecna wrote:You constantly kept at a rather safe distance from the whole Mastina thing. You wanted her lynched, without -really- sticking your neck out for it, and the follow-up lines up quite nicely with how id imagine a scumteam to formulate a plan here.
Was our treatment all that different? I mean true, I'd look at her play and go "man she's scummy" and then I guess I'd kinda psych myself out into thinking she was a town role and let's be honest I was a little sympathetic if she was actually sick. You pretty much hard town read her b/c you believed you blocked scums kill to wanting her lynched and then were all like "oh I'm just annoyed with her, she's town though"
It wasnt. Hence im not hard-pushing you for it. Hence im also not hard-pushing Jingle or JJH for their treatment of the slot. I feel there is some inherent towny'ness in recognizing the potential townvalue and wanting to exploit it. Undoubtedly there is also a scumfucker (or two) just hiding in that, since scum would naturally want to bus Mastina's role.

Regardless, I was also extremely suspicious of the role, combined with my own role. The stupid save just seemed to allign up too damn well. Sadly.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6808 (isolation #443) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

Just looking at this wiki entrance makes me believe the claim is total bullshiterino extrimo. Who was it that claimed it again. Alcohol prevents logical thoughts. Lets ksill>?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6809 (isolation #444) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6789, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 6783, THE MEME MEN wrote:wait a minute. What even is a dreaming god??

-LH
Essentially, I'm given a list of dreams (With names like "Dream of Happiness" or something) and on night 1 I can pick one. I'm not told what the dreams do, either. Depending on the dream, I can influence the game state passively without realizing it, although I haven't noticed anything whatsoever that could be attributed to the dream I had N1.
\

huhu

suyrde
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6810 (isolation #445) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6805, Creature wrote:
In post 6804, Vecna wrote:Duplicate rolecop (NR and whoever the fuck it is im forgetting?)
Me?
YES.

YOu
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6811 (isolation #446) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

My beavis Avatar also needs a christmas hat. I has christmas tree. Its nice. Pretty lighst.

Hi?.

west wing ftw
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6830 (isolation #447) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6815, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6782, Shoshin wrote:I care about behaviors.
Well, you don't seem to really go in depth about why you are reading the way you do or how you feel about things. It seems like you've mostly thrown a hissy fit when I was scumreading you and thrown out some random unexplained reads. I mean there could be more but that's really what I remember.
In post 6782, Shoshin wrote:Why are you trying to outguess what RC would do in his games? He likes to do wacky things, in case you haven't realized yet.
he also explicitly stated he would not have given a role like Mastina's to town. So the whole "RC does crazy things" feels like an excuse to keep paranoia alive.
In post 6784, profii wrote:So if any of yall dispute please speak up and I’ll go form my initial opinions
you should just ISO the living-Fire.
In post 6800, Vecna wrote:Pretty bad slot to give a gun to.
he (fire) was giving the gun to Wheme to SHOOT Gamma. :igmeou:
An even worse slot to give a gun to
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6844 (isolation #448) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:04 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6840, Nero Cain wrote:
What am I walking you through? All I know is Vecna was scum reading you and then when Fire was going to give Wheme a gun Vecna kinda freaked out. And I don't have a clue what you are doing.
Was I scumreading him though? Its a long time ago, but I think I was town or nullreading Gamma at that point? I dont think Ive ever had a (strong) scumread on the Gamma slot. Im still having trouble getting any real read on the slot, cant really imagine it was very different at the start. Maybe I should refresh my own memory.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6846 (isolation #449) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:15 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2276, Vecna wrote:
In post 2252, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2192, Firebringer wrote:wait my role gives guns not allows me to shoot...

u troll rc.

I will give a gun to whoever promises to shoot gamma if he isn't lynched.
I’ll shoot gamma
feels like a bad shot to me
In post 2327, Vecna wrote:
In post 2319, Firebringer wrote:wheme is the one i am giving a gun to btw.
yeah very smart since his pool of scumreads contains three of your townreads :good:

giving guns to people that admit not even having read most of the game.....what a time to be alive
Yeah, this is what I said about the gun thing. I did not state any read whatsoever on GE before this happened. Not sure where youre getting that impression from.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6847 (isolation #450) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:18 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6837, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5340, Shoshin wrote:You're positive Mastina is town? Why?
In post 5467, Shoshin wrote:Can you also explain why Mastina is town, jjh?
I'm also a little worried that these are the things scum say we they know their scumbuddy is getting misread.
In post 5439, Shoshin wrote:Are you town, Invis? If you're replacing out, at least do us one last favor and tell us your partners if you're scum?
Also thought this was p scummy.
I do like these reasons for being susp of Shoshin btw.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6853 (isolation #451) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6852, Shoshin wrote:
In post 6847, Vecna wrote:
In post 6837, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5340, Shoshin wrote:You're positive Mastina is town? Why?
In post 5467, Shoshin wrote:Can you also explain why Mastina is town, jjh?
I'm also a little worried that these are the things scum say we they know their scumbuddy is getting misread.
In post 5439, Shoshin wrote:Are you town, Invis? If you're replacing out, at least do us one last favor and tell us your partners if you're scum?
Also thought this was p scummy.
I do like these reasons for being susp of Shoshin btw.
What's scummy about any of this?

Also, in terms of Invis, keep in mind that I had just finished playing a game with Invis where he, as town who knew the player at L-1 was town because he was INFORMED of that fact at the start of the game, quick hammered that townie. Now, think about that. If Invis is willing to turn on his town team like that, then why wouldn't I try getting him to turn on his scumteam?
Well, for instance because it would be illiciting a bannable offense, if that was your real goal?

Regardless, I didnt state that I agreed those things are scummy. I think that it likely shows that Nero actually tries to look into your reasoning for doing stuff. It hints at an analysis level deeper than just trying to look at superficial stuff others will agree with you looks scummy. He tries to find ways in which a scum shoshin is trying to gather towncred.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6855 (isolation #452) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Vecna »

town thought process should be; is this person thinking as a town person or as a scum person trying to look good.

my point is that his thought process actually seemed to follow towb thought patterns, since it was slightly beyond superficial how does it look
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6871 (isolation #453) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6857, Shoshin wrote:I think Nero's paranoia about my questions to jjh is understandable, as an emotional response, but that doesn't make them legit reasons to suspect me. Vecna's response looks bad, trying to stoke paranoia about me, and his follow-up feels like he's at a loss to explain what he was thinking in .
Im not trying to stoke anything about you. I stated I think Nero's logic there made him look slightly better. If you dont understand my reasoning, tough luck. Its my reasoning.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6949 (isolation #454) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:38 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6873, Jingle wrote:
In post 6864, Creature wrote:mastina actively refused to gladiate players like NicoRobin.
mastina actively refused to lynch anyone who didn't get put to L-1.

She would have gladiated NR when NR was gladiate hammered or we would have lynched her (her being mastina).

There was a lot of pushback to a NR gladiate (including from me).
Yeah or maybe she was just trying to get out of gladiating, period, because townclears,

or perhaps she was stalling because all three options were scum (jingle/NR/Varsoon)

Or perhaps she was stalling because one of three was town, so she hoped that person would surface with a little help from her team so VArsoon didnt have to use the ability yet.

Plenty of options id say. Varsoon claiming that ability though,...
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6950 (isolation #455) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:40 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6876, Jingle wrote:
In post 6869, profii wrote:What’s the argument for not speedlynching Nico then?
People haven't been voting her.

Basically, Nero/Shoshin/Vecna are trying to sort each other today when logic tells us they're all still going to be around tomorrow.

Also, you're also probably still going to be around tomorrow because your predecessor claimed some kill dodge-y mechanic and we have no reason to disbelieve that. Fire is also still probably going to be around tomorrow because we have hidden protective role(s) scum needs to hunt out still.

I'm of the opinion that we should end the day, let scum kill someone who they think is dangerous (I hope it's me!) and then try to figure out the other scum in the morning when we have more information and massclaim is probably optimal.
That kill dodgy thing does kind of look weird on JJH though. Deathproof, resurrection or w/e it was that was claimed, JK, babysitter, bodyguard. It really shouldnt all be on the townteam
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6951 (isolation #456) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:41 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6877, Jingle wrote:
In post 6875, Nero Cain wrote:but you guys, wasn't it actually Jingle that was leading Nico and she refused to gladiate BOTH Jingle and Nico?
She refused to gladiate me when I asked while at Hurt-2, yeah. She said she wouldn't gladiate anyone until a hammer was cast.
So why werent you suspicious of me moving Varsoon to the top in hindsight, with the ability usage, seeing how both varsoon and Mastina ended up being scum? Why no suspicion that it was a planned move?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6952 (isolation #457) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:49 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6925, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6921, Shoshin wrote:
In post 6918, Nero Cain wrote:You do know that Proffi has a role that doesn't die right?
Really? I haven't looked at the claims much. What's his role?
Shouldn't you try to be more informed about the setup? You should always be sitting on Fire.

Why did you claim?
Or like, on Meme? Especially if this flips scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6954 (isolation #458) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:54 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah killing the babysitter and Meme men at the same time seems wonderful for scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6957 (isolation #459) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Vecna »

More importantly, you dont let it be completely predictable
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7000 (isolation #460) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

Are you claiming to be roleblocked? Or are you claiming you didnt use your most overpowered role ever because you didnt feel like playing the game?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7001 (isolation #461) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, I need to know who received my visit. If you got the flavour that I visited your house, please state so.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7002 (isolation #462) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

And I would like to know why neither our babysitter or our claimed bodyguard were protecting Fire
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7003 (isolation #463) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Jingle
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7005 (isolation #464) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

Right, this game is going on for such a long time I forgot that stupid roleblocking crap youre not supposed to talk about was a thing
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7006 (isolation #465) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

The other people that claimed to have been targeted by that were creature and jingle right?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7011 (isolation #466) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by Vecna »

If you have a result on me, claim it so we can confirm you actually have that role.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7012 (isolation #467) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

Did you investigate me creature?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7013 (isolation #468) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

Anyways, with fire dying and Meme getting roleblocked, Jingle should have a result from one of those three abilities. I also have an important and shitty announcement. Were getting close to a point where a massclaim can probably solve a large part of the game, although im not sure yet if itll be worth it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7014 (isolation #469) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

Although, maybe not a good idea since theres a bunch of roles with multiple abilities out there, so we probably learn very little from it regardless.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7017 (isolation #470) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7015, Creature wrote:
In post 7012, Vecna wrote:Did you investigate me creature?
Yes,

Shall I tell the result?
Yes, go ahead.

And as for your thing Nero, ill be dead and confirmed town either at the end of this phase, or the next, so you can just ignore me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7021 (isolation #471) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

Ill just do the full reveal;

Obviously I was bullshitting when I stated I had limited uses of my jailkeeper.

N1 was on the Kuroi slot
N2 was on Mastina (No kill)
N3 was on Mastina
N4 was on Firebringer (No kill)
N5 was on Porkens

I wanted to do an offensive jailkeep last night to hopefully roleblock a potential scum. Chose porkens for the weird interactions with NicoRobin, and because it really seemed she was just targeting a bunch of her teammates with it. Also did not want to roleblock Fire again, and definately thought itd be a better option to have a Nurse or Bodyguard protecting Meme to have the potential outcome.

Anyways, I got a weird outcome today. Received a pm that stated that my target had like a dialogue option or something weird along those lines. It then stated I have been poisoned, and that ill die at the NEXT dayphase (no idea if this means this day or the following one, but ill just assume its today).

So yeah, im assuming Porkens is some weird PGO type poisoner, that somehow did not poison NR. Which likely just means that was scum theater. Or I got redirected, but that seems....unlikely?

If a town got my visit, please do state, and explain why the fuck u didnt tell us about that poison bullcrap.

Im also not 100% if im actually poisoned, or its just someone trolling with me that gives off messages like my role upon being visited, since the wording of the pm was a bit ambiguous.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7022 (isolation #472) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7020, Creature wrote:
In post 7017, Vecna wrote:
In post 7015, Creature wrote:
In post 7012, Vecna wrote:Did you investigate me creature?
Yes,

Shall I tell the result?
Yes, go ahead.

And as for your thing Nero, ill be dead and confirmed town either at the end of this phase, or the next, so you can just ignore me.
1 in flavor, 5 in role
Alright, your role is real.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7026 (isolation #473) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:32 pm

Post by Vecna »

Its the roleblocker that apparently doesnt allow you to talk about it.

Im still wondering which people were the ones that claimed to have been targetted by it again.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7027 (isolation #474) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

Beavis, town Idiot

The Modified Visitor Reflexive Partial Messenger Day 1 Conditional Enhancer
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7028 (isolation #475) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7025, Nero Cain wrote:dude, you really should have been a Fire last night. What's your role name?
As for the first part, debatable. Assuming two scum remaining, roleblocking in the questionables-pool couldve worked really well as well, especially since apparently we have a bodyguard and a babysitter that can protect without interfering with their investigative shit.

At least jingle should have a result now as well. Not sure whether we can trust it, but it should be there.

And unless I was redirected, we also know that Porkens did not do the scum kill last night, and is not whatever it is that is doing those SK type of kills.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7029 (isolation #476) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:38 pm

Post by Vecna »

Hmmm ok, I think I mightve gotten trolled by Porkens. Dialogue option might actually mean he just also has that reflexive messenger shit in his role.

Creature answer me this; What pm did you get when you visited me, besides your own role part.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7031 (isolation #477) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:49 pm

Post by Vecna »

Well fire had already explained he was the one performing the actions, with his neighbor getting the result, so me being on him actively fucks up his ability.

Also, I dont think you would mind Shoshin dying? Thatd have been a perfectly acceptable outcome to me. The babysitter would only die along with fire if the scum targetted the babysitter. I think my choice was fine here. I want to know the reasoning of the other two though.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7032 (isolation #478) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, you wanting to lynch me while I actively stopped two nightkills is just all kinds of dodgy. Whether I am actually poisoned or not. But lets wait and hear what porker has to say.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7038 (isolation #479) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

Hmmm for some reason in my mind we had only flipped 3 still, but youre right. We did flip 4.

It was also pretty likely that Wheme did the kill last night, with him being a strongman and all. Id have assumed they wouldve used it the first time trying to kill Fire.....and I dont think my jailkeep counts as a commute-type of effect?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7039 (isolation #480) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7037, Creature wrote:
In post 7029, Vecna wrote:Creature answer me this; What pm did you get when you visited me, besides your own role part.
I received some video you were singing
What video was this?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7041 (isolation #481) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

No actually, please describe how the pm was worded, the flavour announcement announcing the video
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7044 (isolation #482) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:01 am

Post by Vecna »

I dont see the harm in asking? im just curious about how it was announced, also to know whether ive been trolled by porkens or im actually gonna die here.

(im starting to think i probably just didnt think and im being a dumbass, and everyone will point and laugh at me later on).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7045 (isolation #483) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:02 am

Post by Vecna »

And ofcourse, itll let me know really no other shenanigans happened, since itll tell me exactly what night you visited me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7048 (isolation #484) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:39 am

Post by Vecna »

Alright. The pm just gave you the video without any further flavour?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7049 (isolation #485) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:42 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Aristophanes
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7053 (isolation #486) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:21 am

Post by Vecna »

no definitely not yet, and maybe not at all.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7056 (isolation #487) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:56 am

Post by Vecna »

I think I stated the TMI thing first.

The thing about NSG is because of Meme man's parity cop result.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7058 (isolation #488) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:18 am

Post by Vecna »

Its so......inconvenient that the last 1-3 scum just had to have the answer to Meme's ability.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7067 (isolation #489) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:52 am

Post by Vecna »

I think if u color NSG green, u should probably do the same to meme. Regardless, id say it was scums intention that Mastina died durnig the Varsoon shenanigans, but his performance just didnt pull it off.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7076 (isolation #490) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Vecna »

So far it seems all roles have max 1 activated ability, and anything extra is like passive stuff. Im gonna keep that assumption in this post.

More or less confirmed stuff (That -might- still have added abilities we dont know about, but most likely only passive stuff if my assumption is correct)
The MEME Men - Double voter Parity cop stuff
Northsidegal Townclear, Question Mark
Profii Townclear, Questionmark + resurrectionstuff?
Vecna Town JK
jjh927 - Vote shit, death proof guy
Creature - flavour cop

Unknown stuff:
Gamma Emerald Question Mark
Porkens message stuff + ?
Lady Angel ?
Jingle ?
Nero Cain ?
randomidget Aristophanes ?
Shoshin Bodyguard claim

What we know must be in the unknown-stuff pool:
-Roleblocker
-Vig/SK type role
-Nurse

NOT TRYING TO GET ANYONE TO CLAIM WITH THIS
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7081 (isolation #491) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7077, Nero Cain wrote:it's like not at all impossible that you are lying about your role and you do have a roleblock.
He'd be the sole exception to my assessment that people generally only seem to have a single activated ability in this setup.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7082 (isolation #492) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Vecna »

I thought pizza vendor was a eufemism for a hidden role?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7085 (isolation #493) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7081, Vecna wrote:
In post 7077, Nero Cain wrote:it's like not at all impossible that you are lying about your role and you do have a roleblock.
He'd be the sole exception to my assessment that people generally only seem to have a single activated ability in this setup.
Note to self; assumption is the mother of all fuckups
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7086 (isolation #494) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7083, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7061, jjh927 wrote:Mechanically, needless to say the roleblocker is scum but I'm pretty sure the babysitter can be too
What utility is there for scum babysitter?
Protection against the SK killing people for inactivity ~
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7089 (isolation #495) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Vecna »

So yeah, im keeping that Jingle and LA claim out of my list since I have no idea wtf its supposed to do, or how we go about confirming that nonsense. Doesnt really appear to make any difference in solving shit, if we do go down that rabbit hole.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7091 (isolation #496) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Vecna »

I mean, if you assume scum babysitter + scum roleblocker you can solve the setup to a pretty high degree now. Someonw could probably do a setup overview, comparing the team strengths to see what is plausible/balanced.

Im certainly not gonna be the person doing all that busywork though. Someone do that stuff, and ill judge it on its merits.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7107 (isolation #497) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7098, Nero Cain wrote:Vecna, I don't think Pork ever claimed. Did you get a message when you targeted him?
Either it was a message that was shown to whomever visited him, and he just trolled me good

OR

He's some kind of PGO-Poisoner and I really am about to die today or tomorrow.

Im leaning to the first now, based on how the pm was worded (your target had a dialogue option: text)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7246 (isolation #498) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7123, Porkens wrote:
In post 7001, Vecna wrote:Also, I need to know who received my visit. If you got the flavour that I visited your house, please state so.

I’ll see you in hell?
Ehm, you knowing this indicates that YOU visited ME.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7247 (isolation #499) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7001, Vecna wrote:Also, I need to know who received my visit. If you got the flavour that I visited your house, please state so.

I’ll see you in hell?
What in the blimey fuck.

You knowing this should be almost impossible.

Like, did the mod fuck up? That is only supposed to be known to people visiting me. Like, creature knows it. You were jailkept, so you shouldnt know it, because jailkept people are roleblocked.

This is all kinds of confusing.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7248 (isolation #500) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7140, Nero Cain wrote:Gamma and technically Shoshin
Or Ari, or Nero, Or a fakeclaiming LA or a Fakeclaiming Jingle
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7252 (isolation #501) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7192, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Porkens
I want bacon for dinner
I really dont get this logic. Porkens is confirmed not the scum that killed last night and confirmed not the SK/Vig.

Its a pretty terrible vote today. Id also Like Nero and whomever else it was that voted there to explain their choice, after I told them I had jailkept Porkens last night.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7253 (isolation #502) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7197, Jingle wrote:Lady Angel Claimed 1 shot Dreaming God.
Profii claimed he can post at night and his slot's original claimed if he died he wouldn't flip and he would come back to life. (I neither care about nor want specifics from that.)
NSG is ~99% town based on Meme result, so fuck a claim there unless we need it for PoE purposes, which NSG is smart enough to judge.
Porkens and Vecna have been talking about some stuff Porkens can do, but I'm honestly not bothering to read it because I think the NR target makes him town.
Yeah, or maybe it makes both you and Porkens scum, and NR just targetted all her teammates.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7255 (isolation #503) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by Vecna »

The thing confirmed 100% he visited me last night, as my song is different each night.

Last night, anyone visiting me wouldve heard the song Grim Reaper - See you in Hell (I imagined scum would kill me next).

I need Porkens to actually explain how his role works.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7256 (isolation #504) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

Because he did not answer my most important question; wtf is up with that dialogue option and the poisoning bit. Is it just a flavour msg/troll, or actually a real thing.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7262 (isolation #505) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

People hear a message (song) when they visit me.

Porkens knows the song I chose last night, so he mustve visited me somehow.

I Jailkept Porkens, so he shouldnt be able to visit anyone.

I have a suspicion of what happened, but first Porkens has some explaining to do.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7263 (isolation #506) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

(also im assuming this was what the delayed daystart was about, weird convoluted mechanical interactions ftw).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7265 (isolation #507) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:24 am

Post by Vecna »

yeah that makes no sense
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7267 (isolation #508) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Vecna »

Why would scum lie about what the PM said? Why isnt it more likely that the pm just did only state that?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7268 (isolation #509) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Vecna »

Hmmm actually, NR's role does pretty clearly state they will be petitioned for both role and target lol.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7316 (isolation #510) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7292, Jingle wrote:I tracked LadyAngel N4 via Fire's role and received No Target. Therefore, if Ari is telling the truth about having been roleblocked N3, LA cannot be the roleblocker. I don't see a town roleblocker targeting a claimed parity cop ever, so LA is provisionally town barring a non game ending scumflip.
I dont follow this logic, and the nights seem to be jingled up. Care to make sure everything in here is correct?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7318 (isolation #511) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7297, Shoshin wrote:
In post 7296, Jingle wrote:I'd bodyguard one of Meme/Profii.
I thought Profii didn't need protection? And Meme is significantly less towny than you. I'm on you, NSG, or Creature.
Yikes. Thats some pretty poor usage if you ask me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7323 (isolation #512) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

Porkens should also claim asap, since im suspecting theres a lot more interesting stuff to be revealed there.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7329 (isolation #513) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Vecna »

With all this kill avoiding stuff, it wouldnt even surprise me if the vig is just the 6th scummember.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7331 (isolation #514) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

skeptical look intensifies
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7484 (isolation #515) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7332, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7329, Vecna wrote:With all this kill avoiding stuff, it wouldnt even surprise me if the vig is just the 6th scummember.
you think they'd shoot their own?
Yeah, I might not have thought that statement through very well
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7486 (isolation #516) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7351, Jingle wrote:I believe the only thing left is to see if my Pizza recipient claims, get a gamma claim, and get a Nero claim. And lynch Gamma? I dunno. Part of me still wants to lynch Ari, but if the hider matches to the voyeur result then I'm down with hunting the roleblocker instead.
Why are u not talking about porkens?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7487 (isolation #517) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7354, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7322, Nero Cain wrote:Gamma ur up.
Lol k
I’m the damn loud babysitter. My flavor is Norman from Pokémon RSE, which I crumbed a few times
I targeted Kuroi n1 because he was inno’d by mastina but if I died I dont think I would have caused him to die
I targeted Jingle n2 because I felt like he was shady and I think there was something else that made him a good target imo
Targeted firebringer n3 for the same reason, plus I voted him in the event so I wanted to follow through there
Targeted Nico n4 because I felt like the connection to mastina was worth pressing. And yeah I’m aware I forgot about this, I have a private PT and my actions are split between there and PMs so I ended up confusing myself.
Targeted Creature n5 because I was considering targeting MEME MEN, didn’t want to so I wouldn’t give away my identity, and decided to target the other investigative to possibly see what was up there. I think this was probably a bad plan for that night’s actions but I stand by the rest
And FYI recall all that attempting to bait that shot Fire claimed he could give d2? My role was why.
So if you targetted scum, and they know your identity, why didnt you die alongside your target N5?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7488 (isolation #518) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7368, Nero Cain wrote:I'm the lurker vig.

I'm assuming that there's scum in the protectives (gamma, ari, Vecna, JJH maybe Shoshin) b/c scum not having a protective seems p odd to me
Oh, this being claimed suddenly looks pretty ok. The curiosity in me is burning to ask to be explain how it works, but meh.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7489 (isolation #519) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7373, jjh927 wrote:Hey so what if Lady Angel's dream of providence was what added Shoshin to the game and both are scum
Can someone remind me again what this dream does mechanically, im so in the dark of that role.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7491 (isolation #520) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7380, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, I'm not certain why you are so convinced Ari is a hider and I think his not understanding that he wasn't weak is scummy. I also strongly believe that there's no way scum don't have a protective role in this set up. I think lynching Ari is a good use of rope.
How about GE's progression of trying to visit people he things are scum, only to then go onto investigatives as he states it himself.

Pretty odd, youre loud, you know your target dies alongside you if scum knows your identity/role, and yet he progresses from 2-3 scumreads onto creature.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7492 (isolation #521) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7384, Nero Cain wrote:part of me was thinking Vecna actually made alot of sense here since he could sit on Mastina, Varsoon without blocking their actions but eh...maybe Ari makes the most sense b/c he blocks my role but not others.
So you think im part of a scumteam, and went along with a plan to sabotage two of our own nightkills, alongside bussing the entire team?

Okidokie.

(pretty sure its confirmed by now that I am in fact responsible for stopping two of the NK's)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7493 (isolation #522) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7386, jjh927 wrote:Also we lynch Porkens because it's highly likely he is the roleblocker?
Porkens is confirmed not the roleblocker. I jailkept him last night. We still need his claim. Its the red herring.

Like the only possibility is if there is a redirector on scum, that redirected me onto someone that has a dialogue option, and then Porkens also decided to visit me. Something weird happened though, but theres another weird convoluted mechanical explanation that makes a lot more sense.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7494 (isolation #523) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7387, Jingle wrote:Do we care enough to try and force Porkens to claim?
WTF
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7495 (isolation #524) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7404, jjh927 wrote:Yo Vecna, if you read this could you go into more detail on the message you got from Porkens
Gladly.

{I typed it all out, but then realized, fuck no, Porkens is claiming first}
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7497 (isolation #525) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7419, THE MEME MEN wrote:
In post 7358, Jingle wrote:I'm kinda assuming 6 scum at this point tbh. There's a shitton of town power in this setup.
not sure how "town has a lot of power so scum might have more people" is a slip tbh

although I don't know how we can evaluate that without one more scum flip to see what their overall power level looks like, but varsoon's power was pretty strong imo

I do get the impression group scum maybe had something that involved long dayphases which maybe is why mastina spent every game day stalling so much?

-rh
More likely is she just spent a long time stalling so she didnt have to townclear people? Not saying its not possible, but..yeah
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7498 (isolation #526) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7424, Jingle wrote:Varsoon's power was very strong, but not Watcher and parity cop strong.
The rolecop was super gated.
The strongman makes sense with multiple protections, as does the Ninja with multiple tracks, but neither is an outright solution.
The gladiator was at best a suicide bomber for scum and at worst a bunch of full innos.
Presumably they also have a LOUD roleblocker who causes the target to be unable to claim for a day.

Comparitively, a ton of confirmable roles (Vecna, me, Chick, JJ, etc) who pretty much can't be the roleblocker.
A parity cop (heavily gated, but still).
A Watcher/Tracker/Voyeur JOAT Inventor.
A tracker-lite Fruit Vendor.
2 deathproof style roles.
A desperado.
A town roleblocker/delayer.
A babysitter.
A hider.
A Bodyguard.
A potential nightskipper.
A gated vig.

If only one of those is lying, I think scum was pretty heavily disadvantaged before we made mastina our cop. Hence, probably a 6 person scumteam.

Similarly, I don't think there's enough there to make a 7 person scumteam make sense.
I dont think we can fully discount 7 players with mastina's role being the way it is?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7499 (isolation #527) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7429, THE MEME MEN wrote:This is not a reads list; this is just sorting which people have *some part of their mechanics* confirmed, which is not the same thing

{Not Group Scum
Adelbert Steiner -- not group-scum via mastina
NSG -- not group-scum via meme men} -- this is like a separate category

---

Claims with high levels of confirmed reality
Nero Cain - Lurker vig that also shot scum

Claims with some level of confirmed reality
Creature -- "A" cop -- although reminding me who all was targeted when would be nice
jjh927 -- vote freezing thing (not that this is a protown ability at all tho)

Claims with indirect/weak confirmation
Gamma Emerald -- Loud part confirmed by Jingle (and I think some other people)
Ari -- Jingle claims to have voyeur'd him hiding on me; seemed to understand no part of role despite having modded said role in the past... ok

Claims with no level of confirmation
Shoshin -- no confirmation on any part of role
Lady Angel -- no confirmation on any part of role

???
Porkens -- ???

Vecna, Jingle -- would help to remind me all indirect and direct confirmations; think jingle had something with firebringer, vecna claimed to have jk'd some people and had something with messages

-rh
My role has been confirmed by Kuroi, Mastina (jailkeep part), Creature (song part), Porkens (song part, not sure why he didnt confirm the JK part yet). Not sure if firebringer confirmed it to Jingle in their private topic, but the JK part was confirmed to him as well.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7501 (isolation #528) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7447, Jingle wrote:
In post 7445, Nero Cain wrote:you have a watcher ability?
Firebrunger did.
Also, did firebringer invite you twice in a row? You both tracked and voyeured right?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7502 (isolation #529) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7473, Nero Cain wrote:Still, think scum has a protect b/c I have bullets. so in order Gamma>>>Vecna>>>JJ>>>Shoshin contains a scum.

Although I very very much dislike Jingle suggesting that I should suicide on Gamma.

22) Aristophanes
6) Gamma Emerald
14) Vecna
21) jjh927
18) Jingle
20) Creature
15) Lady Angel
12) Porkens
23) Shoshin
1) The MEME Men

So from top to bottom is my flip list
Im so happy I have a high number of posts with your reads being all scary like this. Why would I protest my scum teammate getting a gun again?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7504 (isolation #530) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7485, Nero Cain wrote:or you are scum that attempted to throw shade on a threat to your team?
Yeah, I dont really know how to argue with you here. You keep trying to fit everything I do into your picture that I have to be scum. You shot Wheme, so even though I really cannot see where most of it is coming from, I cannot really try to paint you as scum here after the claim. Also, if I was scum, dont you think id be painfully aware that the vig is anti-scum, thus not make such careless statements that I know will look poorly, and thus only have downsides?

Regardless, can you like, stop it?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7506 (isolation #531) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7503, Nero Cain wrote:Who do you think is scum?
I need porkens to claim first.

Suffice to say, Porkens has looked extremely dodgy all game. I can see Jingle + porkens being a thing, but only under very specific conditions. Im also wondering if Jingle hasnt made some small errors in his claims that noone noticed, but I remember thinking that there mightve been some oversights on his part where he made statements that seemed weird. At first I remember him stating stuff about a track N4 and then a track N5 which wouldve been impossible, which he now corrected to the voyeur N5? Regardless, Ill need to look into that.

I can also get somewhat behind the Arristo + GE logic. I doubt itll be that simple, and I did feel jingle was very happy to instantly formulate a plan to eliminate two people there.

Im not so sure right now. I still feel its pretty open, and like I need to take a long good look at the total picture. I bet it can be solved though, after we get some more information.

I do not want today to be over fast.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7507 (isolation #532) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:24 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, if Jingle actually was invited by Fire N4, he shouldve already been able to confirm my jailkeep on fire, since he'd know that by not getting a result. Maybe im just confused and Jingle wasnt invited two nights in a row. Its a bit of a clusterfuck.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7508 (isolation #533) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also lady angel is still a pretty big blur to me. Most of her posts feel pretty decent and towny to me, but she still has the weird unverifiable role. Regardless, her posts actually seem to really hint at her trying to solve what happened.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7509 (isolation #534) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:30 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, a combination of Porkens + Aristophanes isnt completely out of the question. I still have a vague recollection of Mastina having really bad and unexplained townreads on those slots. She had that on Ginngie as well though.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7510 (isolation #535) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:32 pm

Post by Vecna »

The biggest downside of all this massclaiming is that with two scum remaining they can circumvent anything we do with protectives, with the use of both a roleblock and a NK
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7516 (isolation #536) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:51 am

Post by Vecna »

If youre town, why are you agreeing to be shot, which is terrible for town?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7517 (isolation #537) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:51 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, Kuroi himself confirmed I visited him
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7521 (isolation #538) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:00 am

Post by Vecna »

Hasnt jingle been claiming he knew your identity, or have I been misunderstanding this all this time?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7527 (isolation #539) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Vecna »

Not that im scumreading Meme at all, but we also shouldnt completely rule out the possibility of a NSG + Meme scumteam (with NSG being the roleblocker?). NSG is still completely blank to me this game, and has gone into full-out hiding yet again.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7528 (isolation #540) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Vecna »

wait, there was a post from that slot 7 hours ago?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7529 (isolation #541) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7480, northsidegal wrote:VOTE: aristophanes

wow!
Right. How effective of a way to prod-dodge I guess
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7534 (isolation #542) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Vecna »

....the fuck
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7535 (isolation #543) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Sheepsaysmeep or porkens or whatever is in that slot
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7580 (isolation #544) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7553, Creature wrote:Okay I realised my result on Lady Angel is now compatible
oh?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7581 (isolation #545) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7554, Aristophanes wrote:I mean, we have a lot of conftown and very close to that still, sk if we take out these and the people jn this plan (obv) we are left with Sheepsaysmeep, Vecna, Lady Angel, Jingle, jjh927, Shoshin as a lynchpool. I dont remember the claims for most of them, but by play sheep's slot was bad. Id give them a bit to catch up though. Lady may be good, and Vecna is really flip floppy for me because while he may have blocked a kill or two, his confidence in that is odd and his role would be better as scum with the setup at hand. Jingle is alright for now with a harmless claim and good play at points, and jjh is deathproof or whatever so not scum unless that's their advantageous role.
If youre using this logic, then why am I more likely scum than a Nero? stopping two nightkills vs killing one of your own teammembers? We dont even know how his role works. Whose to say he wasnt compelled to kill his teammember?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7582 (isolation #546) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7563, Lady Angel wrote:The only unclaimed slots in the game right now or Sheep/Porkens and NSG, so the roleblocker has to be in there unless somebody is lying? The only unproven role is Shoshin's right now.

I have serious doubts in it being NSG since the roleblocker's been very scummy.

Also, there isn't a redirector.
Your role is not proven
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7583 (isolation #547) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7564, Jingle wrote:
In post 7501, Vecna wrote:Also, did firebringer invite you twice in a row? You both tracked and voyeured right?
You can't have JK'd FB, I just realized.

Vecna slipped up.
Oh now shit is getting interesting. I slipped up huh?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7584 (isolation #548) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7565, Jingle wrote:
In post 6993, RadiantCowbells wrote:Service with a Smile (Modified Inventor): Everyone you neighbourize will be able to choose to take limited watcher, tracker, or voyeur actions until all have been taken, then the availability resets.
You will perform these actions
, but not receive the results: your customer will receive the results directly.
I got results. FB wasn't roleblocked.
You got results both N4 and N5?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7586 (isolation #549) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

That is.....all kinds of interesting. Im pretty sure that either confirms that youre scum, or that Porkens in a scum redirector that fucked up in revealing he targeted me last night.

Still remains the question; to what was I redirected then?

Because N5 my target had a dialogue option, but it did not have that N4. Meaning its quite likely two different persons.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7588 (isolation #550) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

Regardless, you stated like 10 times I was probably responsible for stopping the kill N4. How did your mechanical understanding not put 1+1 together if you did get a result? Because after everything ive seen in this game, I find that very hard to believe.

And I also have to believe as scum that youre smart enough to know that if youre gonna engage me here, and you and pork are in fact the last two remaining scum, itll all be over soon.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7589 (isolation #551) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

engage me as in a throwdown about who is lying.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7590 (isolation #552) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

But at the same time as scum you would know you didnt get a result N$, so acting it out this way and faking it would also be all kinds of stupid.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7591 (isolation #553) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7578, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 7576, northsidegal wrote:why? how much of the game did you read or know about?
i would have subbed in anyway because rc game but i roughly skimmed my slot's iso and remember reading it pretty strongly wolf
Hey sheep, the most important thing is that you just claim your role. We can take it from there.

Also, ask RC for the results from last night. Those right now are pivotal for the rest of us to decide whether your scum or not.

If youre town, the best course of action is to reveal everything asap, so we can set out to solve wtf happened.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7592 (isolation #554) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by Vecna »

So Jingle, can you point me to any post where you stated you got a tracking result while firebringer was still alive?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7593 (isolation #555) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6690, Jingle wrote:
In post 6185, Jingle wrote:Cool. So, we've got

JJ proves his role
NSG responds to parity guilty
Vizzy flip

Lynch

on the docket for today. Anyone see a reason we shouldn't have this dayphase wrapped up before Monday?
Shosh asked for an update on my reads.

Adelbert Steiner- conf via mastina, probably responsible for no kill last night
Firebringer- conf via mastina

Vecna- Probably responsible for the missing kill N2. Possibly responsible for the missing kill tonight. Probably town.
Creature- Probably town from the derpguilty on mastina.

jjh927- Not scum with NR. Want to see reactions today. Very doubtful imo that 3 of the members of the scumteam have 'I'm gonna fuck with the ability of town to vote' roles, so if his role is confirmed low priority sort.
Porkens- Not scum with NR. Interested to hear reasons he's town independent of that.
NSG- Not scum with NR.
Nicorobin- I dislike the surety of the flip preflip. Reads as TMI to me.

Jingle- Me.

That leaves a probable 2-5 scum in the following:

Shoshin- Not on the lynch table without 3 more scumflips.
The Meme Men
Nero Cain
Gamma Emerald
Aristophanes
Lady Angel
Whemestar

Gamma is the null line in the last group.
This is the only real post involving LA during the time after you supposedly got a track result on LA showing no visit, and firebringer dying.

Why was she your 2nd strongest scumread if you knew she didnt visit anyone?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7595 (isolation #556) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

Ok, so what I think has happened this game;

Porkens is scum redirector. The shit that happened N1 was some sort of stupid Mastina plan to make NicoRobin look good. Having Porkens refuse to reveal being a redirector, then flipping the slot later on would make NR look very good. The same thing with the Mastina Death tunnel. She was initially supposed to go the distance. Jingle could very well be part of this crap. Its pretty likely, but not completely required. The claim that NR was redirected from JJH onto Jingle could be further part of some weird ass plan. Last night when I jailkept Porkens, he fucked up in revealing the wrong message. He shouldve received my visit message, but instead he revealed he got the message that confirmed he instead visited me. He never even stated that he got a msg that I visited his house and messed it up. (Profii, you can ask the mod for that message, so you can see what it should say. Kuroi received it N1). Jingle or whomever is their teammate probably went ballistic in scumchat, causing Porkens to have had enough after all the weird plans and stuff he was forced to go along with. Replace out at such a weird moment is the consequence. Further evidence for this lies in the fact Jingle has been trying really hard today to move along, not wait for the porkens claim, try to put other stupid plans in motion resolving around totally different people.

Everything seems to point to this being a very real possibility. Mastina was hard-defending the Jingle/Ginngie slot but always refusing to go into details. The same was true for the Porkens slot. She also refused to gladiate jingle while he WAS IN FACT at L-1. And now Jingle is making a claim that he somehow wasnt aware of Firebringer being jailkept N4, even though he repeatedly stated that I was probably the one causing the N4 kill to not go through. You can check this in his iso. In every readslist he did on that day, he heavily townread me and stated that I likely stopped the kill N4.

There is a bunch of other alternatives, but this seems to be the most plausible one in my mind. Note also that NR was constantly talking about a redirector, so its not unlikely the scum team does in fact have one.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7596 (isolation #557) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7594, Jingle wrote:Because tracker innos mean nothing unless you only have one scum left, and we provably had at least two?

Also, I claimed my results in the neighborhood because not letting scum know what actions remained on Fire's claimed role was optimal and I had no reason to believe both of us could die.

I only realized that Fire being roleblocked meant I wouldn't have gotten a result recently; I had wrongly assumed that it operated as a normal inventor does.
So you honestly think me as scum would draw your attention to that fact? Repeatedly?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7597 (isolation #558) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:48 pm

Post by Vecna »

Whatever happened, you better help me force the truth out of the replacement for porkens, or youre going down very hard with that slot.

I really dont see any other explanation here that does not at least have you or porkens or both as scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7598 (isolation #559) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

I’ll see you in hell?
@Creature, this should also hard-confirm to you that Porkens visited me last night. So please get in here and state it
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7602 (isolation #560) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

So, assume you believe me - what mechanical shenanigans do you see here?

What mechanical explanation is there for scum to redirect me to a person, and then to a different person the next night, without any town claiming my visit?

Because you better answer these questions today, before mislynching a town jailkeeper and getting lynched for it tomorrow.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7603 (isolation #561) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7600, Jingle wrote:Also, basically confirmed that we have at least two scum remaining at this point.

Vec town requires scum redirector.
Vec scum has a confirmable visiting role.
Still missing scum roleblocker.
Theres at least 3 other optons
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7604 (isolation #562) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

But I agree that porkens being a redirector is the most likely
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7605 (isolation #563) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:11 pm

Post by Vecna »

Actually I need this overview again;

Which persons have claimed to be visited by the loud babysitter again? Did it line up with GE's claim?

Which persons have claimed to be visited by the roleblocker, and what nights.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7608 (isolation #564) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

Yeah ok, so any suspicions that scum knew about a delayed RB entering the game is also not a viable option, since the role is confirmed to be real.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7609 (isolation #565) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

Wait actually, thats not true. You could techincally be scum with Shoshin if you were informed before-hand that a roleblocker was gonna enter the game.

When was it that Shoshin entered the game?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7610 (isolation #566) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

If you ever received a notification that you were visited by me N4 (BEavis visited your house and messed it up) - you really really should claim that shit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7612 (isolation #567) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

It still makes no sense though with the scumkill missing on N4. Even with a redirector, like what, theyd redirect me to their killtarget or to the person performing the scumkill?

Maybe they targetted GE's save target?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7613 (isolation #568) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:26 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7354, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7322, Nero Cain wrote:Gamma ur up.
Lol k
I’m the damn loud babysitter. My flavor is Norman from Pokémon RSE, which I crumbed a few times
I targeted Kuroi n1 because he was inno’d by mastina but if I died I dont think I would have caused him to die
I targeted Jingle n2 because I felt like he was shady and I think there was something else that made him a good target imo
Targeted firebringer n3 for the same reason, plus I voted him in the event so I wanted to follow through there
Targeted Nico n4 because I felt like the connection to mastina was worth pressing. And yeah I’m aware I forgot about this, I have a private PT and my actions are split between there and PMs so I ended up confusing myself.
Targeted Creature n5 because I was considering targeting MEME MEN, didn’t want to so I wouldn’t give away my identity, and decided to target the other investigative to possibly see what was up there. I think this was probably a bad plan for that night’s actions but I stand by the rest
And FYI recall all that attempting to bait that shot Fire claimed he could give d2? My role was why.
Nope, thats not it either.

Either I saved someone N4, or scum decided to no-kill. Which makes absolutely no sense.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7614 (isolation #569) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

Gotta hand it to RC though, his game deserved much less replacements, such a fascinating clusterfuck that he managed to create again.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7617 (isolation #570) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7615, Jingle wrote:Meme, Nero, Gamma, jj, profii, NSG - locktown.

LA- Didn't target anyone N4 unless redirector targeted FB.

Shoshin, sheep-> potential RB/Redirector

Jingle/Vecna -> both confirmable roles, seeming 1v1.

Ari -> Claimed RB target.

Creature -> What proof do we have of his role?
Actually, couldnt Meme technically be the redirector? That that was his unlockable shit?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7618 (isolation #571) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

Unlock his ability N3, redirect me N4/N5, fake roleblock N5
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7619 (isolation #572) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:41 pm

Post by Vecna »

Doesnt account for the porkens visit on me though. Also, there still is the message I got about being poisoned.

Meh, this probably isnt gonna be much more productive untill we get the porkens claim.

The thought this could very well townclear nearly everyone sure is interesting though - even though quite a dangerous assumption.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7621 (isolation #573) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

Creature was confirmed by me. His role is real.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7622 (isolation #574) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

Creature was confirmed by me. His role is real.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7623 (isolation #575) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7620, Jingle wrote:Voyeur shows him as roleblocked N5.

Shoshin can't be roleblocker, or at least very improbable. She arrived midway through D4, roleblocker acted N3. I doubt that she would've been able to act N3.
Yeah.....your flip does give a shitton of confirmation of literally everything.

If youre town, I dont think there is any possibility we loose this. Any weird deep conspiracy involves you at this point. Unless im majorly missing stuff, but....
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7626 (isolation #576) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:48 pm

Post by Vecna »

I dont know

{Redacted quite a lot again, need to keep myself from talking about this shit until the claim is made}
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7628 (isolation #577) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7625, Jingle wrote:Any chance lynch me, Nero shoots sheep, you die to poison or get lynched can fuck us over?
I think any proper lynch today confirms me as town (it my play for some reason still hasnt).

My ability will come in handy, and scum has to kill me soon regardless, or ill just serve as a semi-cop for the remainder of the game.

A strategic lynch to confirm me, with Shoshin bodyguarding me seals any eventuality.

We should still thread carefully obviously, in case were missing something, or scum does have 7 members....but, looking pretty good so far.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7629 (isolation #578) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

And unless the replacement has a killer explanation, lynching that slot is probably a great choice as well.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7632 (isolation #579) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

Regardless, if youre town I want more pizza to make this go down faster.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7636 (isolation #580) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7633, THE MEME MEN wrote:How does jingle flip make jj locktown? -rh
It pretty much guarantees that scum have a roleblocker and a redirector.

Its still based on a few assumptions, mainly that everyone has max 1 active skill.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7728 (isolation #581) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

Is it just me, or is the Porkens slot the first person to claim a role without any active abilities?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7729 (isolation #582) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, NPC's sent people all over the place on stupid adventures. Works out just fine as a flavour for a redirector id say.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7732 (isolation #583) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7730, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7727, Lady Angel wrote:Hey Nero, how does your role choose who to kill?
i send a pm to the mod telling him who I'd like to shoot. Couldn't use it n1 thogh wich is why Titus didn't die.
What about the other 2 nights?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7797 (isolation #584) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7741, Jingle wrote:RC answered, Ari is scum.

Hider shows up as a Hider action.
Juicy juicy. So what is the theory that happened then? Because that still means were missing an action on Meme, and an explenation for the firebringer/jailkeep stuff.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7798 (isolation #585) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7774, Lady Angel wrote:Why would Scum!Jingle fake a mod result to initiate a 1v1 outside of lylo when he's a fairly townread player?

And why against you?
So as to not be the one lynched today to confirm all the shit he's saying?

Are you not aware that he's been most likely caught lying with his tracker result N4? Unless I was redirected by scum, but this is mechanically impossible with only two scum remaining.

Look at the rule that Jingle dug up. Unless their role pm states it, a player cannot do a factional kill and a an activated ability unless their role pm states so.

That means either a towny still hasnt spoked up about my visit.

Or they intentionally did not Nightkill, and just redirected me to their own jailkeeper (so that the roleblocker could still roleblock)

Or that theres three scum, and that Shoshin is confirmed scum.

The correct course of action here is to actually lynch jingle.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7799 (isolation #586) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Jingle
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7800 (isolation #587) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

Although neither of these options is feeling pretty good right about now
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7801 (isolation #588) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

I keep coming back to the thing that there was no kill N4.

And I still see no explanation for it, besides me saving Firebringer. Or scum choosing to no-kill or whatever, but when does that ever realistically happen. Me saving Firebringer means Jingle is lying. Scum no-killing involves some kind of rediculous plan that only very few people in this game would come up with. Either case, id expect this to point towards Jingle.

Just looking at our lynch options for today:

IF Jingle is town,his flip will give us the easy path to victory. We lynch Aristo the next day, and look for the slot that can be the redirector or whatever else caused the No kill N4.

However, If Jingle is scum here - WE NEED TO KNOW NOW, TODAY - because this means pretty much anyone can be his partner, and it can even mean that Shoshin is scum as well. If Jingle is scum, we do NOT know whether a redirector even exists. Porkens-slot could be town then telling the truth. GE could be scum. LA could be scum. Heck, even creature could be scum with a 7th scummember for balance.

Im getting the feeling this play to lynch Aristo and get Porkens slot is just Jingle's last ditch effort to drag as many town with him, so his hidden partner(s) can win.

If Jingle is town here, we still learn a fuckton by lynching him, and we have a guaranteed scumlynch tomorrow in Aristo. If we lynch Aristo here and let Jingle get away another day, we might be looking at a pretty crappy scenario tomorrow.

Jingle is the correct lynch today.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7802 (isolation #589) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

This also just dawned on me:

Why on earth would a nonflipping villager be scared to reveal their role to NR on N1?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7803 (isolation #590) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

Theres a confirmation of people getting pizza btw Jingle? Anyone can confirm that you indeed do have that role?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7815 (isolation #591) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by Vecna »

Here's the thing that works against you the most fmpov; If scum really DO have a redirector.......Why the fuck do they still fail to make a kill night4? Why dont they redirect me somewhere to deny town investigative results? How come youre allowed to gather all this information while it couldve easily been stopped. Why havent we seen any true signs of a redirector at work earlier in the game. The simplest answer here just appears to be that you did slip up.

Porkens/sheep having the role they claim to have......probably makes at least some sense (at least to explain the dialogue stuff). Also, the you've been poisoned shit is typical porkens I bet.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7816 (isolation #592) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by Vecna »

If you do flip town though, its really gonna suck for me going forward.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7834 (isolation #593) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2176, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 2156, Vecna wrote:
In post 2139, KuroiXHF wrote:But seriously, all I know was that you visited me. Was there supposed to be a specific message?
at minimum it should confirm that my flavour is beavis.
It did show me that you're Beavis. Doesn't say too much on top of that, though.
In post 2174, Porkens wrote:
In post 2169, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 2166, Porkens wrote:"being an ass"? I defy you to quote me being an ass.
In post 1972, Skygazer wrote:taking a short mental health break - need to decide if i need to replace out or not but probably no
In post 1973, Porkens wrote:Take care. Pretty scummy tho to duck out at this moment.

Excuse me? How is that being an "ass"?
Honestly, you have come across like an ass for a lot of the game, but it's more of randomly calling everyone who accused you, as scum. I've noticed you've pretty much had a change of heart ever since I got cleared, so my current thoughts are that you're looking to get on my good side.
Like I said, Kuroi himself confirmed it
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7835 (isolation #594) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7833, Jingle wrote:
In post 7827, profii wrote:Yeah that’s the PM I got
Nothing about beavis locking you in the bathroom ?

You guys probably don’t want to know what AC tried to turn that into.
RC stated the flavour of my ability would stay the same though, regardless of whether it got upgraded or not. So there shouldnt be anything about me stealing their tp.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7936 (isolation #595) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7853, THE MEME MEN wrote:porkens slot got a message from vecna

so if porkens had a roleblock that resolved before vecna, then that would explain why jingle/vecna is not actually a 1v1

but the problem is THE MEME MEN {were apathetic last night}

still hate post restrictions btw, unrelated point to the above

so it seems that porkens slot cannot have roleblocked both vecna and {someone else who was apathetic last night}

so that doesn't really work

but I kinda don't get why jingle is acting like "I'm the best lynch" when I think vecna also has 2 1v1s (1 with jingle, 1 with porkens slot?)

idk I haven't seen either as strong scum reads tho, I kinda wish I could just ignore this mechanical garbage but maybe that's a bad idea

-rh
Just pointing out that right before his replace out, when Firebringer responded:

-The message he stated was the message he would get for VISITING ME
-He did not say anything getting the message that Beavis visited HIM
-Might not have to mean anything, since I did get a dialogue option
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7937 (isolation #596) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7853, THE MEME MEN wrote:porkens slot got a message from vecna

so if porkens had a roleblock that resolved before vecna, then that would explain why jingle/vecna is not actually a 1v1

but the problem is THE MEME MEN {were apathetic last night}

still hate post restrictions btw, unrelated point to the above

so it seems that porkens slot cannot have roleblocked both vecna and {someone else who was apathetic last night}

so that doesn't really work

but I kinda don't get why jingle is acting like "I'm the best lynch" when I think vecna also has 2 1v1s (1 with jingle, 1 with porkens slot?)

idk I haven't seen either as strong scum reads tho, I kinda wish I could just ignore this mechanical garbage but maybe that's a bad idea

-rh
Also the 1v1 between me and Jingle is not from last night. Its from the night before (N4)

That night:

-There was no kill
-I claimed to roleblock Firebringer
-Jingle claimed to receive a tracking result
-Jingle claimed all day he thought it was likely I stopped the kill
-Only today realized my jailkeeping Fire meant he shouldnt have gotten a result.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7938 (isolation #597) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7884, THE MEME MEN wrote:shoshin is not the rber either imo

I wanna say Jingle... can't be the rber? or... uhh... hmm

main potentials for scum rber are:

Porkens slot
Lady Angel
maaaaybe Ari?
maaaaaaaaaaybe... not?... Vecna?

is vecna ruled out of being the rber mechanically cause I feel like I keep forgetting some of the miscellaneous shit in this game

I guess you think LA cannot be

so if it's not LA then it's probe Porkens slot then right? like isn't that the easiest explanation?

-rh
Porkens was jailkept last night, so its not him, unless scum somehow redirected me to a dialogue guy. But that logic is a bit too much out there.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7941 (isolation #598) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7912, Nero Cain wrote:but you are a non-weak hider and are claiming a variant that protects others and I still think that there being a non-mafia killing role=scum have a protection role means that one of you, Vecna, JJH and Gamma are scum. If you don't flip scum I'd want Gamma next...prob. Then Venca. If you do flip scum and the game isn't over I'm going to lynch in all the non-protectives like Jingle and Creatue.
The fuck is this shitpost? If he does not flip scum, Jingle is confirmed scum, but you wanna go lynch a bunch of other rando people?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7944 (isolation #599) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

How is that different from what my post stated? Lynching random people when u have a confirmed scum is hella stupid.

And im reading just fine Nero, youre just rather chaotic in throwing all your thoughts out there.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”