Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3227 (isolation #400) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Ginngie »

So scum!tracker is a thing

This is role maddness so like, I mean, role doesnt confirm alignment so.

BTD is still a thing.

Still hasn't pushed anyone.

Guys.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3237 (isolation #401) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I don't actually know is the thing.

I've had cops read innocent when the result said guilty and cost us a game when it should have been over 2 days earlier >_>

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3239 (isolation #402) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Ginngie »

So wait, what about him thinking No result equates to going no where, mean he's town?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3241 (isolation #403) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Ginngie »

So what about, he's a scum tracker, and botched his result?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3244 (isolation #404) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3243, 79 CE wrote:
In post 3233, Bulbazak wrote:I'm conflicted on BTD. There's all the reasons given why he's probably scum, and he's not scumhunting or anything. But that whole tracker result thing sounds too stupid to make up, and part of me thinks that's town.
Hot take: this is scum who knows BTD is town and is townreading BTD despite the apparent guilty.
(I'm presuming there was a tracker guilty on BTD because I haven't actually read.)
That is so far from the actual truth that it sounds like it came from Trump's PR.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3256 (isolation #405) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3247, 79 CE wrote:
In post 3241, Ginngie wrote:So what about, he's a scum tracker, and botched his result?
Your indecision here doesn't read genuine to me Gin baby. It reads like scum going through the motions of appearing unsure. I also know that scum!Gin loves to work with setup spec and claims as scum and you would be loving the chance to work around stuff like this. Tell me how I'm wrong please?
The differences between questions and statements are key lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3265 (isolation #406) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I wouldn't.

It's CE's reasoning and I want to hear it first without any help.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3269 (isolation #407) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3267, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3265, Ginngie wrote:I wouldn't.

It's CE's reasoning and I want to hear it first without any help.
Fair enough. Hence asking. However I do reserve the right to comment on something after 79 CE does.
Oh yeah sure

btw you reminded me, I got you a cake

Spoiler:

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3272 (isolation #408) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Crack shot theory is that wagon is on scum so there's less arguing going on as compared to wagoning town and everyone was fighting?

I took great notice in QR scumreading me hard as fuck and then once I claimed she instantaneously took every word I said as the truth and nothing but the truth and hasn't pushed me since.

Granted, no one has because people are smart D2 for some reason, but anyway, I would think a number one or two scum read would mean you'd be highly sus of claims and push them regardless and that hasn't happened. Really I haven't seen any true involvement from QR since the gambit.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3301 (isolation #409) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3293, 79 CE wrote:
In post 3217, Aronis wrote:
Mastina, please modkill/force replace 79 CE for intentionally hydra-slipping AND not quoting it
Fuck you!
I am well aware that I am due for a prod but my next day off is not until Thursday, and I intend to spend most of that day on this game.

I made an Ego post as is allowed in the ruleset and you are actually being ridiculous and possibly scummy if you actually want us modkilled for this!
I have had a scumlean on you most of the game and this solidifies my thoughts!

So how about we lynch the fucking obvscum Aronis this day, eh?

Yours truly,
Ari.
I just got ninja'd by myself. What is life!?
This isn't an Ari post and don't fake Ari posts again. If he isn't going to post, let that be final.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3303 (isolation #410) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Saying fuck you is not an Ari thing to do :P

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3306 (isolation #411) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Ginngie »

lmao idk man, I need a minute >_>

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3439 (isolation #412) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3332, RadiantCowbells wrote:probably town and if you were town you'd take me calling titus scum a little more seriously than you are
Yeah, RC has never read Titus wrong ;)

Btw I've turned a new leaf and no longer yell at people like at all, so, please, make this easy for me

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3440 (isolation #413) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Ginngie »

Oh btw, if Titus is scum, you need to do things.

Like actually vote Titus...

And, once that has happened, you are giving reasons because I know biochem scum!PT was released. You have read Titus wrong, SO, you get to actually use words this game. If you don't, I will also hang Nero Cain over your head from Civ Maf.

But if you're town, actually talking shouldn't be that big a struggle and it actually gives you a chance to play without kicking and screaming and that sounds wonderful :3

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3449 (isolation #414) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Ginngie »

RC, just know I'm always a player willing to listen lol

Also all 3 of us are in a PT together so there's. Fuck no we are not.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3459 (isolation #415) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3444, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3440, Ginngie wrote:And, once that has happened, you are giving reasons because I know biochem scum!PT was released. You have read Titus wrong, SO, you get to actually use words this game. If you don't, I will also hang Nero Cain over your head from Civ Maf.

But if you're town, actually talking shouldn't be that big a struggle and it actually gives you a chance to play without kicking and screaming and that sounds wonderful :3
Yeah I read her wrong when I replaced into a game and hadn't actually engaged with her. my ability to read her without talking to her is near perfect but I'm much better when I can actually talk to her. I am very sure that BTD6 is scum here.
In post 3458, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3455, Titus wrote:
In post 3448, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like I'm not 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt certain and I won't be unless she's forced to actually talk with me about the game.

Her being evasive and threatening to policy lynch me for making 'noise' even though we literally just talked in postgame of 688 about how she needs to not attack people who disagree with her is sketchy af.
Hey, this is just terrible strawman.

I didn't say we'd policy lynch you. Nothing of what I said is a policy lynch. Your slot has been scummy shits today and magically shows up trying to save BTD, without calling him town. If you want to talk to me about the game, start from a place of honesty.

Like, what is your BTD read? I know you read.
I have absolutely no control over the actions of my predecessor and I haven't read the game enough to independently judge the merits of your claim that my slot is scummy.
i am town. You don't threaten to 'flip' me for getting mouthy, ever. You've even claimed that I'm basically just yelling at the game when I've done none; just replaced in with an unpopular readslist.
I don't think that you have even a small % of being town and we're not talking about my reads right now but I think that BTD6 is town and I've given reasons. Why do you think he's scum?
....lol

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3465 (isolation #416) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3460, RadiantCowbells wrote:fuck off ginn if you're not going to take my reads seriously then just shut up about them, don't try to discredit me with this lol shit in thread.
Oh don't mind me, I just notice you being inconsistent and hard flip flopping and wondering why.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3466 (isolation #417) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Ginngie »

Also, you should work on your cursing, it helps me scum read you

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3467 (isolation #418) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Ginngie »

Basically, play nice or die.

Your slot has been scummy as hell before and toxicity will get you dead quick here.

So, be nice and taken seriously, or don't and just leave the game through replace out or rope

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3468 (isolation #419) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3461, RadiantCowbells wrote:like it's testament to the strength of my ability to read Titus that I, only having read scattered pieces of her ISO, was devastated upon replacing in and being wrong. I didn't like read the whole game I just read posts and in the past that has been good enough but that ability is wavering because Titus's scum meta has shifted to be more like her town meta. You're blowing my 'ability to read her gone' way out of proportion in a scummy way.
Also no, no one here will agree that me saying you have to give reasoning is scummy.

I'm not a fighter anymore, seriously, just play without the aggression and I'll make a deal that as long as you play nice, I'll make sure people take you seriously as well.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3469 (isolation #420) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Ginngie »

SO quick question.

Can you give me an example of this meta a little bit more on Titus?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3478 (isolation #421) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3476, RadiantCowbells wrote:I replaced into a 140 page game and got trolled, was told my contributions were invalid because my slot was scummy, and repeatedly discredited by slots that I expected would take me seriously.

That's not at all fun for me or what I replaced in here to do. If my predecessor was so scummy as to invalidate any sort of attempting to treat me like a player then lynch me. otherwise change your tac.
I literally just said Im taking you seriously just to not yell or curse.

Do you understand that or no?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3486 (isolation #422) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Besides apparently trolling you, why am I scum

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3487 (isolation #423) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Also, what's town about never voting or pushing anyone?

or having any scum reads?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3492 (isolation #424) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3491, Rautherdir wrote:Gin was talking about BTD6...

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3527 (isolation #425) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: QR

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3535 (isolation #426) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: Math

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3536 (isolation #427) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Ginngie »

UNVOTE:

If BTD is town, then Math didn't go anywhere

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3537 (isolation #428) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Narna, QR, Math, Titus, BTD, Creature

So like

If this is BTD's town meta, then okay I can agree with that.

So Narna, QR, Math, Titus, Creature.

Creature by meta is largely in his town range and so far out of his scum game.

Narna, QR, Math, Titus.

Math is cleared from the strongman by BTD who's apparently town.

So Narna, QR, Titus.

hmph.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3541 (isolation #429) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Ginngie »

wait, questionare...

Math kept pushing about mass roleblock right and not strongman right?

BTD got no result after checking Math?

Math is ascetic trying to blow smoke to cover that fact?

P-edit: Babe, it's purely people in the light I'm sorting.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3543 (isolation #430) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: Mathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3544 (isolation #431) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Ginngie »

R.C. join me on the S.S. Friendship that is the Math wagon

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3546 (isolation #432) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3545, RadiantCowbells wrote:you being on that wagon makes me want to not be on it
You really going to be this way all game?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3550 (isolation #433) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Don't hold a grudge...

If you can tell, I'm not and I actually listened to what you said about BTD.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3553 (isolation #434) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Ginngie »

why do you think that?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3560 (isolation #435) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Ginngie »

yeah because I'm actually working on the game, opinion changes quickly

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3563 (isolation #436) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Light claims
Titus-protective
Ginngie-Jailkeeper
Creature-role related to the kill? something
BTD-tracker
QR-got results
Narna-hasn't claimed
Mathblade-hasn't claimed

SO, with BTD being town and claiming No Result

that leaves Narna or Mathblade to be the roleblocker?

or math ascetic?

where am I wrong

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3567 (isolation #437) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I eat glares for breakfast

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3585 (isolation #438) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Ginngie »

so

you're saying out of all the players, BTD was blocked by scum?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3586 (isolation #439) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Ginngie »

to be honest, who the fuck blocks BTD?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3589 (isolation #440) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I have no idea what that means

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3591 (isolation #441) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Ginngie »

It sounds to me like you're saying scum knows everyone's roles in the game and plan accordingly...

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3594 (isolation #442) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Ginngie »

So, I jailkept Snarky, and a strongman surpassed that ability.

Roleblock was hit onto BTD.

That means it's either one scum with the boon or two scum in the light

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3595 (isolation #443) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Ginngie »

The more the manipulation, the more scum are in the light.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3600 (isolation #444) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3596, A2 wrote:Okay well
each scum has their own boon ability.
At most, there is 2 actions per scum member.

There were 3 actions on Snarky
and 1 on BTD.

So what say you to that

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3606 (isolation #445) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Okay, so say I was redirected, that do-

None of this is worth trying to figur out to be honest

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3614 (isolation #446) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Ginngie »

math, who scum in the light

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3618 (isolation #447) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3616, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3614, Ginngie wrote:math, who scum in the light
Btd6 and Creature are my scumreads.

One of the claimers on Snarky most likely
404 error Math

Creature hella town by that good shit meta

and according to RC and Bulba, BTD that good good town AF

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3630 (isolation #448) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Math, why is Creature scum

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3633 (isolation #449) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3631, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3630, Ginngie wrote:Math, why is Creature scum
Creature is scum because of how he is acting towards the Snarky claim his claimed action/role knowledge in the light PT/how he doesn't have an original thought.
Can you get a bit more in depth on that?

Also what isn't original about what he says?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3651 (isolation #450) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3649, Bulbazak wrote:How are you even getting Dramonic-town?
wah wait what

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3653 (isolation #451) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3652, Bulbazak wrote:Scum can be confident, too.
lol see my scum game

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3655 (isolation #452) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Bubla you're like God, I constantly fear you but choose to worship the scum you hunt on.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3669 (isolation #453) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3668, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3652, Bulbazak wrote:Scum can be confident, too.
They can be confident yes but Town exhibits something else.
S-plane the difference

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3698 (isolation #454) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Ginngie »

So, instead of asking RC why they scum read you?

Why try to put the focus back on BTD?

Like, it's subtle but you want the conversation to be about BTD moreso than on you.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3700 (isolation #455) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Also as far as I can tell, you're getting pissed that RC is scum reading you?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3705 (isolation #456) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3702, Titus wrote:It's not subtle. I want the discussion on scum. We've discussed me to death. I've given reads. RC does the whole shout down the scum wagon and here we go again. RC shouts down the good options as scum.

Point blank, they said "meta" which is a pile of steaming hot garbage. So I don't need to engage lies.
They didn't say "meta"

They said hey, this is his same play as town, and he actually tries as scum, blah blah, and Bulba had a good reasoning on his tracker claim to believe he's town.

Also, as much as I would love to bash RC, which tbh I have a bad habit of doing, I'm actually liking RC this game and I haven't seen RC shout anything down.

I am the literal bar measuring if you can stretch RC yelling at someone, and if you are below that, you're just no.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3710 (isolation #457) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3706, Titus wrote:
In post 3704, RadiantCowbells wrote:'good discussion'
See posts like this? All the purpose of this is to antagonize. Nothing further. It doesn't help anyone solve the game.
Spoiler:

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3713 (isolation #458) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3712, Titus wrote:I don't think anyone will discuss anyone who might be scum today.
You might be >_>

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3721 (isolation #459) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Okay, no one has shouted.

I'll show you what shouting is and I stopped myself from doing it earlier.

Spoiler: This is what shouting down discussion looks like
In post 3635, MathBlade wrote:Again bulba you are pissing me off.
There is a 96% chance there is a scum in dark too.

Seriously. All this day has done is make people drop trousers get imho incorrect reads except BTD6

People are eliminating people from being the strongman because they claimed but anyone who read the first post and understood the mechanics would know that if you are dead set on a strongman it could be anyone who is in the light. (Well except me but y'all don't know that yet) You can't on one hand say that you are annoyed at me talking mechanics yet at the same time not let me have my say.
THERE IS SCUM EVERY FUCKING WHERE MATH, THEY'RE IN THE DARK AND IN THE LIGHT. I DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR LITTLE BULLSHIT MISDIRECTION.

WE ARE LYNCHING IN THE LIGHT

AND THAT IS FINAL.

As you can tell, I chose to not shout down discussion and just let it flow and see what to make of it.

No where, has RC dabbled in shouting down people in any shape or form.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3723 (isolation #460) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3716, RadiantCowbells wrote:I actually think that Titus is scum. I'm not sure.

This is light years ahead of her scum game as I've ever seen it but it's also way closer to her scum meta than her town meta and there's stuff that's just way out there that makes more sense as scum.
In post 3720, RadiantCowbells wrote:Titus I'm actually really impressed by how much you tried to shake things up this game. Like on an intellectual level I know you're just scum but it's really hard to wrap my mind around it with all the stuff that you've been doing.
RC, why am I getting a feeling you're trying to pad that Titus'll flip town?

It just looks like preemptive damage control

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3729 (isolation #461) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3726, A2 wrote:In all seriousness that sure is one scummy ass post.
What post are you talking about?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3735 (isolation #462) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3727, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3723, Ginngie wrote:
In post 3716, RadiantCowbells wrote:I actually think that Titus is scum. I'm not sure.

This is light years ahead of her scum game as I've ever seen it but it's also way closer to her scum meta than her town meta and there's stuff that's just way out there that makes more sense as scum.
In post 3720, RadiantCowbells wrote:Titus I'm actually really impressed by how much you tried to shake things up this game. Like on an intellectual level I know you're just scum but it's really hard to wrap my mind around it with all the stuff that you've been doing.
RC, why am I getting a feeling you're trying to pad that Titus'll flip town?

It just looks like preemptive damage control
As scum I would much rather take refuge in audacity by being super clear about how lolscum titus is and how dumb you fucking shitters are for having not seen it until I had the grace to replace in then mock her in twilight for claiming town then start the next day by feigning an in game break down and apologizing for how shitty I am and trying to do better.
Yeah that makes sense

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3738 (isolation #463) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3732, A2 wrote:
In post 3730, Alisae wrote:nah man
I'm too cute 4 u ;)

pedit: the one I fixed for you.
reeeee
It was scummy how?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3742 (isolation #464) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3739, A2 wrote:
In post 3738, Ginngie wrote:
In post 3732, A2 wrote:
In post 3730, Alisae wrote:nah man
I'm too cute 4 u ;)

pedit: the one I fixed for you.
reeeee
It was scummy how?
I don't buy that you were genuine interested in what RC was doing, I felt you were just looking for something to scumread him off of.
So I'm not allowed to ask RC questions?
Remind me again Alisae, when was it the last time you defended RC out of the blue when I was talking to him? I can't see to remember the game, help me?
In post 3740, RadiantCowbells wrote:I loathe how ginngie has interacted with me this game
Well let's be honest with each other, I'm salty about your behaviour in biochem, you said you had no choice, I believed ya did. Nothing left to be said. Seeing you made me salty and bitter so I made aggravated pushes on you. Now that I've calmed down I've pretty much tried to work past us not working well together into working together somehow.
In post 3741, A2 wrote:I loathe RCs ability to read an Alisae
>_>

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3745 (isolation #465) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3744, Titus wrote:@RC, When you stop spamming and justify your reads, we'll have a conversation. Nothing you say enlightens me. So go throw whatever bullshit you need to cover your ass for lynching me when I was obvtown before you came in. I'm not avoiding you. I am avoiding crap.
This is a lot of cursing and shutting down RC's push on you by kicking screaming going "i don't wanna be scum read"

which actually what you're accusing RC of which is hilarious

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3750 (isolation #466) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3747, Titus wrote:
In post 3745, Ginngie wrote:
In post 3744, Titus wrote:@RC, When you stop spamming and justify your reads, we'll have a conversation. Nothing you say enlightens me. So go throw whatever bullshit you need to cover your ass for lynching me when I was obvtown before you came in. I'm not avoiding you. I am avoiding crap.
This is a lot of cursing and shutting down RC's push on you by kicking screaming going "i don't wanna be scum read"

which actually what you're accusing RC of which is hilarious
Great. See this is not what is happening at all but I am too tired for this crap. All I want to do is lynch scum and sort RC. This does nothing to further that.
When did RC become a scumread

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3756 (isolation #467) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Ginngie »

So not going to lie, upon reflection while I was strip mining in minecraft, I realized, mastina can soul read me whenever I roll scum and she's a queen (<3) , so like, RC thinking your scum actually holds a lot of weight because that reading relationship is something I can understand

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3760 (isolation #468) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3758, dramonic wrote:While that is the dumbest post ive read today (not really), you could skip the pussyfooting and vote titus
that's a yike

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3780 (isolation #469) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3779, Rautherdir wrote:That would confirm Gin and BTD6 as town. (or at least not the bus driver.)
*does a little wiggle*

Ayyyyyy

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3783 (isolation #470) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3782, Aronis wrote:Also, I wish there was a way to filter out all titus, rc, and Ginngie posts and read the game thread pretending they don't exist
Ever since we decided to lynch in the light, you've been hella quiet

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3788 (isolation #471) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Ginngie »

What?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3791 (isolation #472) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Ginngie »

Can you look into Narna?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3794 (isolation #473) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3793, RadiantCowbells wrote:is Aronis not light?
Nerp

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3799 (isolation #474) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Ginngie »

Creature/Ginn
BTD
Titus/Math
QR/Narna

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3801 (isolation #475) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Ginngie »

Hey RC, is it scummy to completely townread and trust a claim after having that player be their number 1 scum read?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3813 (isolation #476) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Ginngie »

Narna probs replaced into a scum slot and bounced because of that

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3821 (isolation #477) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Ginngie »

Math, meta, BTD, scum, why?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3834 (isolation #478) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3833, A2 wrote:Actually
I just came to the stunning conclusion that the Nos slot is town AND I think I understand who they targetted WITH what action WHICH means
VOTE: Ginngie
Hi lieing scumfuck how are you today?
Nos/Narna/FKB hasn't claimed a single action...

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3836 (isolation #479) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Yeah you're gonna have to explain that one

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3840 (isolation #480) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Ginngie »

How so?

P-edit: You're saying Nos has an ability?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3845 (isolation #481) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3841, A2 wrote:tbh you not jking Snarky and instead jking someone else and then having claimed to jk snarky for towncred is a thing.
How does this relate to FKB?

I don't see how I couldn't be lying >_>

Also I have a hard time seeing why FKB wants to prove Snarky is a cop if they just killed him N1 like they already did?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3853 (isolation #482) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Ginngie »

RC why aren't you pushing me if I'm a scum read?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3857 (isolation #483) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Ginngie »

What is there to hold you back?

You've played with town me and scum me before.

You have the game thread and extensive meta to help prove your point that I'm scum.

So push me

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3872 (isolation #484) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Ginngie »

That's kinda petty tbh

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3882 (isolation #485) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3881, Titus wrote:BTD6_maker - Scum. Tried to fake a guilty on Math. Hasn't produced a single read but for those on the leading wagon at the time.
There was no faking guilty?

He said he made a mistake?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3884 (isolation #486) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Ginngie »

He did more theory work talk and then said he was going to talk about RC, which is actually someone not being wagoned which is a nice change of pace.

Also, RC, meta, BTD, town

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3886 (isolation #487) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Meh, BTD is a dead wagon and you've said somewhere that there's a magical rule where you cant be wagoned on the same day twice ;)

So, join on the FKB/Narna/Nos wagon, I think you supported a push there anyways

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3895 (isolation #488) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3893, Nosferatu wrote:just got a shit tone of shoes

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3903 (isolation #489) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Speaking of gambits, what did you learn Titus

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3912 (isolation #490) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Ginngie »

My QR read is this.

There was a fire in QRs belly where everything was easy and lots of scummy people to play around with and we basked in apathy and I played intentionally scummy for the most part of D1 to survive the night.

Now that I'm full-town mode, I've noticed that QR has just stopped doing anything useful.

What I'm getting at, is I think QR had it easy as scum going with whatever and found some reads that worked, but isn't able to actually adjust by switching to other people to scum read that easily given new information.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3916 (isolation #491) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3915, 79 CE wrote:
In post 3912, Ginngie wrote:What I'm getting at, is I think QR had it easy as scum going with whatever and found some reads that worked, but isn't able to actually adjust by switching to other people to scum read that easily given new information.
Examples of this?
I just keep replaying in my mind Titus and I being scum reads and then today comes along, QR has treated me like an Innocent child and the only thing I can remember QR doing is hopping on the Titus wagon going "oh hey cool Titus votes are nice"

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3918 (isolation #492) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3917, dramonic wrote:
In post 3904, Titus wrote:
In post 3903, Ginngie wrote:Speaking of gambits, what did you learn Titus
Bulba town.
Math town.
dramonic looked scummy due to his avoiding of the thread and continual dodging of content.
Way to not answer the question
It answered the question

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3921 (isolation #493) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3920, dramonic wrote:
In post 3918, Ginngie wrote:
In post 3917, dramonic wrote:
In post 3904, Titus wrote:
In post 3903, Ginngie wrote:Speaking of gambits, what did you learn Titus
Bulba town.
Math town.
dramonic looked scummy due to his avoiding of the thread and continual dodging of content.
Way to not answer the question
It answered the question
I fail to see how titus' thoughts on any of the mentionned players relates to the gambit. Math wasnt targetted with it and the comment on me is a general statementl.

Gin whats your read on titus?
Oh, yeah you don't know these things but it's basically hood stuff.

We talked about Bulba, and Math, and then actually explained you on there cuz I dont think we did talk about you, besides wanting to lynch you even tho we are doing light.

It really was just a quick message that I'd be able to fill in the blanks.

51/49 town/scum odds

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3995 (isolation #494) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Ginngie »

So RC, why you scum read QR?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3997 (isolation #495) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Ginngie »

So RC, why you scum read QR?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4010 (isolation #496) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Ginngie »

So RC, why are you scum reading QR?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4017 (isolation #497) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Ginngie »

SHOUT OUT TO NANCY FOR BEING AMAZING

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4019 (isolation #498) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4021 (isolation #499) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4023 (isolation #500) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4025 (isolation #501) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: RC

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4026 (isolation #502) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Ginngie »

The amount of deflection to the point where you literally skirt out of the game.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4028 (isolation #503) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I am asking you

what is purely game related.

Radiant C. Bells, why do you, have a scum read, on the slot, held by Quantum R. Dius

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4029 (isolation #504) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 4027, RadiantCowbells wrote:don't pretend that whatever you were doing this game was game related.
This still counts of deflecting the question btw

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4032 (isolation #505) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Ginngie »

It's actually because RC does this thing as scum where he has no actual reasons and just literally RNGs his reads and wings it.

Strongarming lynches is his specialty and he usually does it because people just let him do what he wants without saying anything of actual value.

Literally every post you can read where I ask him a simiple question, is pure deflection onto a different topic to try and avoid actually answering a simple question, wherein if the read was real, it would be easy to explain.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4042 (isolation #506) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Am I supposed to feel bad that RC couldn't answer a simple question that is expected when you play this game or?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4047 (isolation #507) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Ginngie »

So dram, I have a question.

I'm starting to notice a pattern in your behaviour.

You seem to like to discredit, insult, bash a player.

Yet, at the same time, also call them town.

First it was with Bulba saying his reads were bad because of a push, but he was town, and now me, I'm town as well but you choose to do nothing productive with the people you do call town.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4049 (isolation #508) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Ginngie »

So, really to make it simple, why do you make it clear you town read a player before just discrediting what they are doing?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4052 (isolation #509) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 4051, Aronis wrote:
In post 4049, Ginngie wrote:So, really to make it simple, why do you make it clear you town read a player before just discrediting what they are doing?
I feel like this is a legitimate way of doing things. Somebody being town doesn't require them to have good reads.
Well yeah, the legit way would be to work with Bulb going yo, your read is wrong cuz this.

Except, dram didn't do that, he just went, your town, your reads suck, I'm not helping you.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4054 (isolation #510) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Ginngie »

So players like Bulba are not competent?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4059 (isolation #511) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Okay that was savage

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4064 (isolation #512) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Ginngie »

sassing is the gateway drug into bullying

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4111 (isolation #513) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 4108, QuantumRadius wrote:
In post 4107, Nosferatu wrote:who is trying to pocket you?
ginngie
I will succeed

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4113 (isolation #514) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Ginngie »

Honey I've been lynched once as town and then it has never happened since because I simply won't let it happen.

You may try, but thou shalt fail epically my dear

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4118 (isolation #515) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: Nosferatu

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4119 (isolation #516) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: Mathblade

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4120 (isolation #517) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Ginngie »

So if mechanically this works like it says in the OP.

Nos is the deadline lynch, and my vote is back on Mathblade

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4121 (isolation #518) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Ginngie »

excuse me, I'm just doing some experimenting because I'm bored :P

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4144 (isolation #519) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Ginngie »

You're the towniest town to ever not be town, Aronis.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4148 (isolation #520) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Ginngie »

ehh, bad town as well, I can see it

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4174 (isolation #521) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Ginngie »

fuck

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4192 (isolation #522) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 4191, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 2255, Ginngie wrote: b-e-a-tiful
why
LOOK

We all have our moments

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4329 (isolation #523) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Ginngie »

So over 4 pages

TWIE slot used a day action and has Titus' name as a result

That took 4 pages

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4330 (isolation #524) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Also willing to vote Titus over her dram interaction in that span of 4 useless pages

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4333 (isolation #525) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Ginngie »

is there a reason you're claiming everything except for the role?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4336 (isolation #526) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Understandable

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4337 (isolation #527) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Ginngie »

By any chance, is anyone here willing to be my bean daddy?

The only requirement is tat you have to know what a bean daddy is

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4381 (isolation #528) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 4375, mastina wrote:
Eighty-second Votecount
:
(Twenty-sixth Votecount D2)
Nosferatu - 4 (Creature, A2, QuantumRadius, BTD6_maker)

Mathblade - 4 (79 CE, Ginngie, Vedith, Bulbazak)

BTD6_maker - 3 (Aronis, Titus, Mathblade)
Titus - 2 (dramonic, Rautherdir)
TheWayItEnds - 1 (texcat)

Not Voting - 2 (Nosferatu, TheWayItEnds)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

At deadline,
Nosferatu
would be lynched.

Day 2's deadline is Wednesday, August 2nd, @ 1:30 PM PDT: (expired on 2017-08-02 16:32:47).

V/LA Notices/Mod Notes:
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • Ginngie is V/LA for an unspecified period of time.
  • BTD6_maker is V/LA through Friday, July 28th.
  • dramonic is severely V/LA for an unspecified period of time.

Extras
Spoiler: Changes from Last Votecount (none)
(=0)
Nosferatu - 4 (Creature, A2, QuantumRadius, BTD6_maker)
(=0)
Mathblade - 4 (79 CE, Ginngie, Vedith, Bulbazak)
(=0)
BTD6_maker - 3 (Aronis, Titus, Mathblade)
(=0)
Titus - 2 (dramonic, Rautherdir)
(=0)
TheWayItEnds - 1 (texcat)

(=0)
Not Voting - 2 (Nosferatu, TheWayItEnds)
Last votecount was .
Spoiler: Player Vote History Day Two
Spoiler: Players Who Have BEEN Voted Day Two
  1. BTD6_maker:
    11 - , , , , , , , , , ,
  2. Frosted Kelvin Bran/Narna/Nosferatu:
    9 - , , | , | , , ,
  3. Mathblade:
    8 - , , , , , , ,
  4. Titus:
    7 - , , , , , ,
  5. QuantumRadius:
    4 - , , ,
  6. RadiantCowbells/TheWayItEnds:
    4 - , | ,
  7. dramonic:
    3 - , ,
  8. Creature:
    3 - , ,
  9. Aronis:
    2 - ,
  10. Ginngie:
    1 -
Spoiler: Voting Chronology Day 2
On Wed, Jul 07/12/17 @ 02:06p,
Bulbazak
voted
dramonic
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/12/17 @ 02:25p,
texcat
Voted
Aronis
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/12/17 @ 03:10p,
Creature
Voted
dramonic
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/12/17 @ 03:21p,
Vedith
Voted
Aronis
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/12/17 @ 03:24p,
A2
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/12/17 @ 03:25p,
Vedith
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/12/17 @ 06:10p,
DrCirno
Voted
Mathblade
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/12/17 @ 08:22p,
Mathblade
Voted
Creature
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/12/17 @ 09:30p,
A2
Voted
dramonic
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/13/17 @ 11:22a,
Titus
Voted
QuantumRadius
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/13/17 @ 10:54p,
Mathblade
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Fri, Jul 07/14/17 @ 02:55p,
Ginngie
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Fri, Jul 07/14/17 @ 03:33p,
Titus
Voted
Frosted Kelvin Bran
in post .
On Sat, Jul 07/15/17 @ 05:23a,
QuantumRadius
Voted
Titus
in post .
On Sat, Jul 07/15/17 @ 08:16a,
QuantumRadius
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Sat, Jul 07/15/17 @ 08:22a,
Creature
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Sat, Jul 07/15/17 @ 08:35a,
dramonic
voted
Creature
in post .
On Sat, Jul 07/15/17 @ 10:55p,
Bulbazak
unvoted
(
dramonic
)
, and voted
Mathblade
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/17/17 @ 04:20a,
A2
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/17/17 @ 04:46a,
Creature
Voted
Frosted Kelvin Bran
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/17/17 @ 06:37a,
QuantumRadius
Voted
Frosted Kelvin Bran
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/17/17 @ 07:32a,
Rautherdir
Voted
Creature
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/17/17 @ 11:55a,
Aronis
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/17/17 @ 09:16p,
Titus
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/17/17 @ 11:46p,
Narna replaced Frosted Kelvin Bran
in post .
On Tue, Jul 07/18/17 @ 05:08p,
Narna
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Tue, Jul 07/18/17 @ 10:25p,
79 CE
Voted
QuantumRadius
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 12:06a,
RadiantCowbells replaced DrCirno
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 12:26a,
A2
Unvoted
(
BTD6_maker
)
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 06:21a,
79 CE
Voted
Mathblade
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 04:08p,
RadiantCowbells
(Self-)Voted
RadiantCowbells
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 05:07p,
RadiantCowbells
Voted
Titus
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 05:08p,
Creature
Voted
Titus
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 05:15p,
A2
Voted
Titus
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 05:42p,
Ginngie
Voted
QuantumRadius
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 06:15p,
Ginngie
Voted
Mathblade
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 05:42p,
Ginngie
Unvoted
(
Mathblade
)
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 06:28p,
Ginngie
Voted
Mathblade
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 06:44p,
dramonic
voted
Titus
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 06:44p,
QuantumRadius
Voted
Titus
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 10:28p,
A2
Voted
Narna
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/20/17 @ 12:09a,
RadiantCowbells
Unvoted
(
Titus
)
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/20/17 @ 10:18a,
Creature
Voted
Narna
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/20/17 @ 01:54p,
Nosferatu replaced Narna
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/20/17 @ 04:09p,
A2
Voted
Ginngie
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/20/17 @ 04:12p,
A2
Voted
Nosferatu
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/20/17 @ 07:06p,
Nosferatu
Unvoted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/20/17 @ 10:25p,
QuantumRadius
Voted
Nosferatu
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/20/17 @ 10:42p,
RadiantCowbells
Voted
QuantumRadius
in post .
On Fri, Jul 07/21/17 @ 04:10p,
Mathblade
Unvoted
(
BTD6_maker
)
in post .
On Fri, Jul 07/21/17 @ 07:12p,
Ginngie
Voted
RadiantCowbells
in post .
On Sat, Jul 07/22/17 @ 02:25p,
Ginngie
Voted
Nosferatu
in post .
On Sat, Jul 07/22/17 @ 02:25p,
Ginngie
Voted
Mathblade
in post .
On Sat, Jul 07/22/17 @ 02:54p,
Mathblade
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Sat, Jul 07/22/17 @ 08:09p,
Vedith
Voted
Mathblade
in post .
On Sun, Jul 07/23/17 @ 07:42a,
BTD6_maker
Voted
Nosferatu
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/24/17 @ 10:40a,
Rautherdir
Voted
Titus
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/24/17 @ 04:01p,
TheWayItEnds replaced RadiantCowbells
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/24/17 @ 04:07p,
TheWayItEnds
unvoted
(
QuantumRadius
)
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/24/17 @ 06:28p,
Bulbazak
unvoted
(
Mathblade
)
, and voted
TheWayItEnds
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/24/17 @ 07:45p,
texcat
Voted
TheWayItEnds
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/24/17 @ 08:10p,
Bulbazak
unvoted
(
TheWayItEnds
)
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/24/17 @ 08:18p,
Bulbazak
voted
Mathblade
in post .
Spoiler:
In post 4118, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: Nosferatu
In post 4119, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: Mathblade
In post 4120, Ginngie wrote:So if mechanically this works like it says in the OP.

Nos is the deadline lynch, and my vote is back on Mathblade

Yo this is dope