Micro 898 | Forest Fire | Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #200) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 758, Psyche wrote:I think people in these games are always too ready to townread the people making the neat cases and finding the tells, and scumread those who are comparatively inactive or messy. It's a useful bias that helps drive useful content, but when push comes to shove it results in strong townreads that can throw games. Being someone in pyrra's poe and having my role pm,
I know by my own poe that at least one of her hard townreads are probably wrong.
The kinds of stuff she thinks are scummy just aren't ("bit"??) and there's probably analogous weaknesses in her townreading. She's not the only one in the game w/ her general readlist. The wake-up call ought to come sooner rather than later.
You KNOW but yet my POE is wrong and somehow scummy? :lol: Yer funny.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #201) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 759, Psyche wrote:Ugh. "desperately counting on town having gotten lobotomies"? You're really that sure I'm scum that you'd throw out that bs?
Why do you continue to misrep me? :/ You know that isn’t what I said. I said if they think
I’m
scum. The more you continue to twist my words, it just increases my confidence on my being right about that.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #202) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 755, sheepsaysmeep wrote:dont tell me someones pretending nancy can be wolf
In post 759, Psyche wrote:Ugh. "desperately counting on town having gotten lobotomies"? You're really that sure I'm scum that you'd throw out that bs?
So apparently neither sheep nor I can read? You really think we literally need buildings to fall on us, to see exactly what you’re doing here? *smdh*
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #203) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 764, Psyche wrote:nothing i've said is misrepping
they're literally direct quotes
you're practically gaslighting
Stop insulting mine and sheep’s intelligence here. If there is any “gaslighting” going on here, it’s coming from YOU.

If you continue with this, I will just stop responding to your posts altogether.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #204) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:21 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

@Dann, I obviously agree with you on Penguin and I suppose it’s possible sheep could be pocketing me but tbf to him, he has never seen scum!me, so it’s definitely believable - his having such a strong townead on me.

Psyche had a decent entrance unlike his predecessor who’s BS vote seemed kind of opportunistic to me but then there’s been all of these waffley non-committal reads and weird Ethos’ hammer and honestly, his recent pushback on me - minus the misrepping in certain posts - intentionally or unintentionally - has been the towniest thing I’ve seen from him since then. I don’t think that’s anywhere enough to grant him a tr.

Banaki - he has been pushing you all game for imo very suspicious reasons and out of the blue, he’s suddenly voting Psyche? Why?

Gamma - this isn’t his scumgame, so extremely confident you’re wrong on that.
Every single game I’ve played with scum!him, he’s been kind of off, disconnected. He played very differently in MD. Engaging Gamma=town!Gamma imo.

And I dgaf if people yell at me, I still don’t understand why scum!RC unvotes BS here.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #205) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:23 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 779, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 757, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Here Psyche, if enough of town overdose on this, there maybe possibly be some bizarro alternate universe, where I can actually be scum here:

Spoiler:
Is that a real website lmfao
I don’t know I never tried to click it but I’m assuming no. :lol:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #206) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:26 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 782, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@Dann, I obviously agree with you on Penguin and I suppose it’s possible sheep could be pocketing me but tbf to him, he has never seen scum!me, so it’s definitely believable - his having such a strong townead on me.

Psyche had a decent entrance unlike his predecessor who’s BS vote seemed kind of opportunistic to me but then there’s been all of these waffley non-committal reads and weird Ethos’ hammer and honestly, his recent pushback on me - minus the misrepping in certain posts - intentionally or unintentionally - has been the towniest thing I’ve seen from him since then. I don’t think that’s anywhere enough to grant him a tr.

Banaki - he has been pushing you all game for imo very suspicious reasons and out of the blue, he’s suddenly voting Psyche? Why?

Gamma - this isn’t his scumgame, so extremely confident you’re wrong on that.
Every single game I’ve played with scum!him, he’s been kind of off, disconnected. He played very differently in MD. Engaging Gamma=town!Gamma imo.

And I dgaf if people yell at me, I still don’t understand why scum!RC unvotes BS here.
Oh actually he did once on MtG where I flaked but I also did that as town a year earlier.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #207) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

UNVOTE:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #208) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 788, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:UNVOTE:
For now. I’m still pretty confident on at least one (if not both) of Psyche/Banaki being scum but we have approximately 10 days to figure it out.

@Dann you were paranoia reading me initially, is it possible you’re doing the same with sheep?

I just personally have never withessed scum!sheep play this way but because he’s fooled me twice, I’m not super confident on it but I’m not really seeing why you’re so convinced he’s scummy?

I still really didn’t like Psyche’s Ethos hammer - especially since he claimed to be unsure, yet hammers anyway. If I had doubts - knowing you wanted to not rush his lynch, why not wait? I’m just struggling to find a townie motivation for that hammer.

Gamma’s L-1 by contrast didn’t read scummy to me, since he gave clear reasoning but Psyche’s hammer made little sense to me.

What concerns me is that Psyche can get tr over what essentially looks like a convincing AtE. Tell me I’m wrong.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #209) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 786, Dannflor wrote:
In post 782, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Banaki - he has been pushing you all game for imo very suspicious reasons and out of the blue, he’s suddenly voting Psyche? Why?
He had me as "a lil sus," I wouldn't really classify that as a push.
I still really disliked that whole “fake townslip” thing. Remember how you were trying to decide if my not reading the setup in BP was actually a townslip or just an NAI dumbtell? Well, I should have tr you for that, because you were genuinely sorting me by doing that.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #210) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 791, Dannflor wrote:
In post 789, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@Dann you were paranoia reading me initially, is it possible you’re doing the same with sheep?

I just personally have never withessed scum!sheep play this way but because he’s fooled me twice, I’m not super confident on it but I’m not really seeing why you’re so convinced he’s scummy?
Play which way

What exactly is he doing that's towny?

I feel like this is exactly a scum game and particularly one
I've seen from him twice before
I mean, that I haven’t personally experienced him playing specifically like this as scum.
Do you have a link to the second game because I didn’t really see the connection in the link you posted?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #211) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 792, Dannflor wrote:Gamma I might be wrong on but I haven't seen any convincing reasons to town read Sheep
I feel very confident about my town!Gamma read. I have yet to play a game with scum!Gamma where he hasn’t been tonally off in some way.

So, let’s say your sheep read is right, other than Gamma, who do you see as being his possible partner?

I still don’t think either Psyche/Banaki are clear and I still see both of them as having more scum equity than sheep. I guess I’m not just seeing it yet. That’s why I think that second link, will be very helpful.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #212) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 794, Dannflor wrote:My second game is No Deadlines

Can you be more specific on what exactly you see in his play here that follows his town meta over his scum meta?
:/ Oh really? I was hoping it was something else. He was death tunneling town!Varsoon all game. He hasn’t really been doing that here.

Well, if Banaki flips scum, you’re probably wrong on him, otoh if he flips town, you may be right?

Sheep has fooled me twice, so that’s why I had him last in my tr. I think if I was wrong on any one of them, it would probably be sheep.

@Sheep, early on D1, you were hard townreading BS but you have barely mentioned him recently. What is your current read on him?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #213) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Do you think you being his buddy in that game, helps give you greater insight into being able to read him?

Because that’s why I feel so confident on Gamma. Prior to rolling scum with Gamma, my read accuracy on him was approximately 60-40 in BoP but I haven’t incorrectly read him since MD and unlike someone like Creature, his meta hasn’t changed one iota since then.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #214) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 799, Dannflor wrote:
In post 797, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:He was death tunneling town!Varsoon all game. He hasn’t really been doing that here.
So you think his sort of aimless posting is more town indicative of him?
I should ISO him in Under the Sea, he was pretty aimless in that but his play in that particular game, more reminds me of Psyche’s in THIS one.

I think sheep was both coasting and death tunneling in that one.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #215) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 801, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 799, Dannflor wrote:
In post 797, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:He was death tunneling town!Varsoon all game. He hasn’t really been doing that here.
So you think his sort of aimless posting is more town indicative of him?
I should ISO him in Under the Sea, he was pretty aimless in that but his play in that particular game, more reminds me of Psyche’s in THIS one.

I think sheep was both coasting and death tunneling in that one.

sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: He
Post Post #2364 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:39 am
mm nancy is villagery yeh
Now this is interesting. This isn’t at all like the confident townlock he has on me here. Maybe townlocking players is possibly town indicative for him, since he doesn’t seem to take such strong stances wrt tr slots as scum? In fact, taking strong stances on sr is more scum indicative for him. He kept insisting that Varsoon was scum and never let up on that. He is sr Banaki but he isn’t hard pushing him like he did Varsoon. In ND, the only slot I recall him having any sort of strong tr on was Mastina but that may be due to past loyalty for them being buddies in MBoS?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #216) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #217) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

:]
In post 745, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 735, eth0s wrote:Lynch pyrrha and if it flips town lynch psyche, one of them is scum.
Why
In post 736, eth0s wrote:psyche should be given the leniency today
Why
@Ethos, if you’re really certain about this, then we should lynch Psyche since I’m 100% flipping town here. And anyone who - seriously
no offence intended
- is not deaf, dumb or blind, shouldn’t actually need a building to literally fall on them to realize it.

It’s kind of disheartening that people actually need to be familiar with my meta, to know I’m bleeding obvtown here. :/
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #218) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 806, Pyrrha Nikos wrote::]
In post 745, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 735, eth0s wrote:Lynch pyrrha and if it flips town lynch psyche, one of them is scum.
Why
In post 736, eth0s wrote:psyche should be given the leniency today
Why
@Ethos, if you’re really certain about this, then we should lynch Psyche since I’m 100% flipping town here. And anyone who - seriously
no offence intended
- is not deaf, dumb or blind, shouldn’t actually need a building to literally fall on them to realize it.

It’s kind of disheartening that people actually need to be familiar with my meta, to know I’m bleeding obvtown here. :/
That smiley thing wasn’t intentional.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #219) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 805, Gamma Emerald wrote:FYI you can use the PM button and then cut the text and paste it where you want to post it to quote locked threads
PM button?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #220) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 808, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 805, Gamma Emerald wrote:FYI you can use the PM button and then cut the text and paste it where you want to post it to quote locked threads
PM button?
Subject: Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!
sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: elsa

i can see this as wolf again yeh

would prefer kaito but meh
Like that?

@Dann, look how non-commital and fence-sitty sheep is here. He first says I’m villagery but then says he prefers Elsa (who was also his buddy in that). Not “no way am I ever voting her”, like he is here. So, the more I ISO sheep’s games, the less and less I am convinced on your sheep sr.

I think townlocking slots is more likely town indicative for sheep than scum, unless you can find a scumgame where he did just that. If not, I’m still sticking with my sheep tr.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #221) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:16 pm

VOTE: elsa

i can see this as wolf again yeh

would prefer kaito but meh
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:27 pm

i would vote elsa >>> nancy rn

how far are we from maj
sheepsaysmeep
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:39 am

mm nancy is villagery yeh
No Gamma, that didn’t really work, 2 of the quotes didn’t show up.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #222) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 809, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s under the user’s avatar (if they have one), it goes to a PM page with the text from the post selected already there in the message box
So you can use that and then take the text from that box and put it into the message box you want to put your quote in
But it doesn’t work on multi quotes, which is what I wanted. It’s only by reading the succession of quotes I posted, does my analysis make any sense at all.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #223) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 507, sheepsaysmeep wrote:sheep pyrrha dann
bs
pp
gemma
psyche
ethos banakai
Lol, just noticed this. Sheep, you never ever want to confuse Gamma with Gemma. I doubt I will ever forget Gemma and her getting me modkilled.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #224) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 505, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 501, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i have no understanding wtf ethos is doing

i dont necessarily find that fact scum indicative but in this case it bothers me somewhat
In post 502, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i still dislike banakai's iso

i think of everyone in the list he stands out as the most lacking in content/effort to advance the game or actual hard stances or reads
You’re saying you think Ethos is maybe TWTBAW? I dunno, there’s been something off of his entire ISO. It just reads really fake to me. You could also be right about Banaki but I dunno?

But yeah agree, everyone reads townier to me. I just find that everytime I think the game is an easy solve, I’ve been proven wrong. Newsroom was an exception to that as I correctly and easily nailed both scum in that.
In post 506, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 503, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:people will tr him for apparently sounding so convinced.
thats actually the reason im not voting him
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #225) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 816, Dannflor wrote:I think I was rather quick to assign town points to Psyche.

In fact, I'd lynch him after sheep if sheep flips scum. But, that's contingent on sheep flipping scum. In a vacuum Psyche isn't terrible.

Rereading more and Banakai!town is becoming a stronger read.
Did you read the sheep quotes I posted from UtS? How is Psyche’s play here, remotely different? He’s being just as fence-sitty here as sheep was in UtS.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #226) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 816, Dannflor wrote:I think I was rather quick to assign town points to Psyche.

In fact, I'd lynch him after sheep if sheep flips scum. But, that's contingent on sheep flipping scum. In a vacuum Psyche isn't terrible.

Why wouldn’t you lynch Psyche if sheep flips town?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #227) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:56 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 820, Dannflor wrote:
In post 810, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@Dann, look how non-commital and fence-sitty sheep is here. He first says I’m villagery but then says he prefers Elsa (who was also his buddy in that). Not “no way am I ever voting her”, like he is here. So, the more I ISO sheep’s games, the less and less I am convinced on your sheep sr.

I think townlocking slots is more likely town indicative for sheep than scum, unless you can find a scumgame where he did just that. If not, I’m still sticking with my sheep tr.
I think when you consider the slots he's "townlocked," in me and you, and the fact that the two leading wagons in Psyche and Banakai are largely being pushed because they dared to shade these town reads... Why wouldn't scum!sheep town read both you and me?
I wasn’t tr them before either one pushed me but yeah true on Banaki/you though. Both slots are essentially OMGUSsing me, especially Psyche.

But he’s townlocking us, as opposed to just saying we’re probably town, that was my point. Not saying scum!sheep couldn’t do that but I’m just not familiar with a scumgame of his where he actually did that.

I am a bit concerned that he’s not also hardtown reading Penguin as well but maybe he hasn’t any meta with him?

@sheep, what’s your current read on Penguin?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #228) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 821, Dannflor wrote:
In post 819, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

Why wouldn’t you lynch Psyche if sheep flips town?
something something preflip associatives

if sheep flips town I have to reevaluate all my reads
For me the same about either Psyche/Banaki but especially Psyche.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #229) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:28 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 824, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 813, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 507, sheepsaysmeep wrote:sheep pyrrha dann
bs
pp
gemma
psyche
ethos banakai
Lol, just noticed this. Sheep, you never ever want to confuse Gamma with Gemma. I doubt I will ever forget Gemma and her getting me modkilled.
Wait who the f was Gemma
Sheep’s called me that since forever I believe
She got me modkilled in a game on MtG. She posted in the game thread basically that I was posting up a storm on here while avoiding that game. The result was we were both modkilled.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #230) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 830, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s a pretty spicy take, kinda like it
Like it or agree?, because I’m never scum here regardless but it’s making me less want to vote there.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #231) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 832, Psyche wrote:and he says i'm voting pyrra but i'm not and i never have
No but you were pushing me yesterday but you haven’t voted me. The only one who has is WOAT Ethos iirc.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #232) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 834, Dannflor wrote:Psyche, do you have a read on sheepsaysmeep
In post 835, Psyche wrote:notvyet
Hmmmm . . .
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #233) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 827, Psyche wrote:think i believe the meta reads re:pyrra
i'm gonna revisit my gamma read and decide whether i'll double down on it or not
:shifty:

Could Psyche/sheep be the scumteam?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #234) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 840, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
i'm gonna revisit my gamma read and decide whether i'll double down on it or not

Actually I think this might be right. It’s not uncommon for scumteams to take completely diametrically opposed positions on town slots: BS: Pine opportunistically votes him, then flakes; sheep hard defends him, then seems to almost forget about him altogether. Banaki: Psyche has him as his initial #1 townread; he’s sheep’s #1 sr, then Psyche backtracks on him.

The most suspicious part is that he says absolutely nothing about sheep and inexplicably segways back to Gamma. He obviously has to know, we obviously aren’t lynching Gamma today. It’s between him and sheep, looks like.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #235) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 758, Psyche wrote:I think people in these games are always too ready to townread the people making the neat cases and finding the tells, and scumread those who are comparatively inactive or messy. It's a useful bias that helps drive useful content, but when push comes to shove it results in strong townreads that can throw games.
Being someone in pyrra's poe and having my role pm, I know by my own poe that at least one of her hard townreads are probably wrong
. The kinds of stuff she thinks are scummy just aren't ("bit"??) and there's probably analogous weaknesses in her townreading. She's not the only one in the game w/ her general readlist. The wake-up call ought to come sooner rather than later.
How do you
know
one of my hard townreads is wrong? Your role pm tells you nothing about any other slot in the game.

BS was never a “hard townread” but a townlean and you also shouldn’t
know
Banaki’s alignment either so this reads like a possible TMI?

How do you not have any read on sheep yet?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #236) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

@Psyche, why Gamma over sheep?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #237) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:39 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

I’m no longer so confident in my reads. I really wanted to be the GOAT but I think I’ll settle for not looking stupid post-game. I think I will probably just take a step back and sheep Dann and Penguin, at least until things become clearer to me. :/
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #238) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:10 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 848, Psyche wrote:
In post 838, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 832, Psyche wrote:and he says i'm voting pyrra but i'm not and i never have
No but you were pushing me yesterday but you haven’t voted me. The only one who has is WOAT Ethos iirc.

In post 842, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 758, Psyche wrote:I think people in these games are always too ready to townread the people making the neat cases and finding the tells, and scumread those who are comparatively inactive or messy. It's a useful bias that helps drive useful content, but when push comes to shove it results in strong townreads that can throw games.
Being someone in pyrra's poe and having my role pm, I know by my own poe that at least one of her hard townreads are probably wrong
. The kinds of stuff she thinks are scummy just aren't ("bit"??) and there's probably analogous weaknesses in her townreading. She's not the only one in the game w/ her general readlist. The wake-up call ought to come sooner rather than later.
How do you
know
one of my hard townreads is wrong? Your role pm tells you nothing about any other slot in the game.

know

I've alreadg explained how I know one of your hard townreads are wrong.
You said based on your POE so other than your slot, how can that be anything other than an opinion?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #239) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:15 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 845, Plotinus wrote:
eth0s1 has been prodded and has (expired on 2019-11-20 06:04:38) to post before i start looking for a replacement.
In post 846, Plotinus wrote:
Blatant Scum2 has been prodded and has (expired on 2019-11-20 06:59:10) to post before I start looking for a replacement.
In post 852, Plotinus wrote:
sheepsaysmeep1 has been prodded and has (expired on 2019-11-20 09:05:42) to post before I start looking for a replacement.
I don’t know whether to be easily amused or discouraged by this.

So, @Psyche, I really want to know why you sr Gamma over sheep. You keep saying one of my hardtown reads is probably wrong and you seem to be super confident on it being Gamma, I’m guessing.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #240) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 849, Psyche wrote:
In post 838, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

In post 842, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
How do you
know

know

penguin,
pine
, and sheep have been in the background all game to me
haven't seen one post yet that has really held my interest, even while i've scanned through all their isos at least once
something will come eventually
Pine? Pine is your
predecessor
. :?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #241) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 857, PenguinPower wrote:Pine! Get out of the background!
:lol:

Inorite. Maybe he meant to say a different name?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #242) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 861, PenguinPower wrote:I also disagree that I've been in the background (maybe today, but not yesterday) the whole game, but I wanted to point that out more.
You and sheep are obviously hiding behind Pine, duh! :lol:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #243) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 862, Dannflor wrote:Weird how everyone was so eager to wagon Pine for lurking and now no one wants to vote sheep

:thinking:
He voteparked, flaked but was active elsewhere online.

It’s the townlocking thing that makes me reticent, because I haven’t seen him do that as scum but that doesn’t mean he couldn’t be doing that here but it’s also I’m not really sold on Banaki town. I’m actually liking Psyche more now.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #244) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 159, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 155, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 119, sheepsaysmeep wrote:what i meant was that if i was a wolf theres no way i'd make a rash decision in calling to lynch rc for no game-specific reason off the bat
There’s the fact he didn’t vote there though. I feel like he
would
have voted RC had he gotten support. That part seems wolfy to me.
i disagree but i like this read from you
@sheep, how are you disagreeing with this? You really don’t think BS would have wanted to lynch RC if he could have? He literally said he wanted him to be stumped and have his reads sheeped.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #245) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 20, Blatant Scum wrote:I think we should lynch RC, if he flips town, we should hard sheep him.
@sheep, your disagreeing with Gamma’s read makes literally no sense.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #246) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 121, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i literally read like 2 of rc's posts

he was not wolfy to me

he was not wolfy to bs either who is the only one ive been talking about
Huh???

Why would BS wanted to pl a slot he townread?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #247) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 755, sheepsaysmeep wrote:dont tell me someones pretending nancy can be wolf
In post 767, sheepsaysmeep wrote:psyche

nancy cant wolf

i mean that in the least insulting way possible but as an objective view of her emotions

if she was wolf, these walls would be.. wolfing

and she cant do that
Hmmm . . . first he sounds like he’s sr Psyche and in the next he’s talking to him like he tr him. He also said he liked posts by both Gamma and Banaki and then seems to disregard them in his reads. Ok, I can see how this weird inconsistency from post to post can be scummy.

It definitely is strange. He likes both Gamma’s and Banaki’s posts but then ignores them.

VOTE: sheep
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #248) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 119, sheepsaysmeep wrote:what i meant was that if i was a wolf theres no way i'd make a rash decision in calling to lynch rc for no game-specific reason off the bat
There’s the fact he didn’t vote there though. I feel like he
would
have voted RC had he gotten support. That part seems wolfy to me.
In post 192, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 0, Plotinus wrote:1. Blatant Scum
2. Pyrrha Nikos
3. Gamma Emerald replaces RadiantCowbells
4. eth0s
5. sheepsaysmeep
6. Banakai
7. Pine
8. PenguinPower
9. Dannflor
sheep, bs, pyrrha, banakai, dann all some degree above null

leaving gamma, ethos, pine, penguin
In post 198, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 196, PenguinPower wrote:I mean you didn't talk about why you found anyone else above null - and it's pretty easy to pick up on - so, no I don't really feel like it.
bs is twtbw and genuinely believes that everything he's been doing is protown and dann's analysis of hsi wagon is actually very sheepable

pyrrha was legitimately trying to sort me; this read is maybe a bit weaker pending them posting more

dann's content is well thought out and some of his content is honestly just.. like too good to be fake

i still havent gotten anything from gamma's psoting shrug
In post 367, sheepsaysmeep wrote:yeah banakai's dann read is kinda ass but my hesitancy is that it's so against the general consensus
In post 398, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 390, Dannflor wrote:Sort of think scum!Banakai just goes with the consensus reads instead of defending this
i would v read if he confidently defended instead of backing up saying his w read isn’t confident he just wanted to post it
In post 502, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i still dislike banakai's iso

i think of everyone in the list he stands out as the most lacking in content/effort to advance the game or actual hard stances or reads
I really didn’t notice until I reread this, that there is a complete lack of cohesion in his reads progression.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #249) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 191, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 172, Banakai wrote:sheep strikes me as a town but bad at it
this is a good read

i dont like it but prolly a genuine read
I forgot this. How does this same slot wind up at the bottom of your POE?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #250) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

If Psyche is town and I’m starting to think he might be and sheep does flip scum, I will need to revaluate BS, because if he’s scum here, I really can’t see him being scum with anyone other than sheep. Sheep’s entire entrance in the thread seemed to be in panic mode on how to save him.

So, BS is the most logical partner for scum!sheep. Scum!sheep doesn’t go on this kind of a limb to save an lhf townie.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #251) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 110, sheepsaysmeep wrote:wtf happened
In post 112, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i kinda like blatant scum asking to lynch rc actually

in terms of villageriness not agreeableness
In post 117, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i admittedly understand where bs is coming from and i'd be too scared or self conscious to come in and announce that i want to lynch rc d1 as wolf, given the backlash it caused immediately was pretty predictable; also how much he pursues that so confidently for 2 pages shows he genuinely believes it's a good decision?

he was not wolfy to me

In post 142, sheepsaysmeep wrote:bs not having wolfed on this site reinforces my read on how confident and unreserved he opened considering this a pretty respectable playerlist
In post 144, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 143, Dannflor wrote:linking this very game as his scum game, self-voting to L-1, and his general tone read rather forced to me. It's hard for me to see townie motivation for those things.
meh agree to disagree
i find that this type of erratic behavior is generally too rash to be w shrug
In post 198, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 196, PenguinPower wrote:I mean you didn't talk about why you found anyone else above null - and it's pretty easy to pick up on - so, no I don't really feel like it.
bs is twtbw and genuinely believes that everything he's been doing is protown and dann's analysis of hsi wagon is actually very sheepable

pyrrha was legitimately trying to sort me; this read is maybe a bit weaker pending them posting more

dann's content is well thought out and some of his content is honestly just.. like too good to be fake

i still havent gotten anything from gamma's psoting shrug
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #252) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 870, Dannflor wrote:
In post 866, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 862, Dannflor wrote:Weird how everyone was so eager to wagon Pine for lurking and now no one wants to vote sheep

:thinking:
He voteparked, flaked but was active elsewhere online.

It’s the townlocking thing that makes me reticent, because I haven’t seen him do that as scum but that doesn’t mean he couldn’t be doing that here but it’s also I’m not really sold on Banaki town. I’m actually liking Psyche more now.
Do understand that scum are much more likely to town read, or even town lock you, because players that do that will often get a town read in return from you
Yeah Dann, I do get that but for the vast majority of my mafia career, I was far more likely to be pushed by scum then pocketed, so it’s harder for me to see through that.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #253) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 871, Blatant Scum wrote:I am having a funny test tomorrow, so I will post a highly informative post which is likely to win us the game.

@Banakai, was your role in role PM written in red or brown colour?
Suddenly you’re now pseudo efforting? :shifty:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #254) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 886, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 871, Blatant Scum wrote:I am having a funny test tomorrow, so I will post a highly informative post which is likely to win us the game.

Also, this is a bs kind of question. Why would you seriously expect anyone in their right mind to answer anything other than green?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #255) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 887, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 886, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

Also, this is a bs kind of question. Why would you seriously expect anyone in their right mind to answer anything other than green?
Yep, I’m right. I think BS might have just scumclaimed. No one has a brown role pm and if BS was actually town here, he would know that. :igmeou:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #256) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 2, Plotinus wrote:
Setup Info

(as designed by Micc):

Players
  • 2 arsonists

• 1 firefighter

• 6 trees

Setup Information
  • Arsonists
    have a single factional night action. They may choose to
    prime
    a single target, or to
    ignite
    all previously primed targets.
  • Firefighter
    blocks the priming of a target ONLY on the night in which they are being primed.
  • Trees
    become
    Tree-stumps
    upon being lynched, allowing them to continue posting in the thread.
  • Firefighter
    Trees
    Tree-stumps
    , and
    Arsonists
    are all vulnerable to being primed and ignited.
  • Players are not told when they are primed,
    Arsonists
    are not told if the priming was successful.
  • Tree-stumps
    cannot vote, and do not count as a vote for endgame purposes.

ArsonistWelcome to Micro 898: Forest Fire!

You hate nature, and trees, and things that are green. The sight of the forest outside of your home fills you with disgust. In fact, if the whole thing went up in smoke and flames you wouldn't be bothered one bit. Actually....that kind of sounds like a good idea...

You are an
Arsonist
, along with your partner
[Player Name]
. You may post in the thread and vote as you see fit. Your additional abilities are listed below.

Abilities
  • Factional Communication:
    During the night phase you may talk with your partner [Private Topic Link]here[/Private Topic Link].
  • Factional Pyrotechnics:
    Each night phase either you or your partner may take one and only one of the the following actions:
    • Prime
      a target for ignition by dousing them with gasoline.
    • Ignite
      all previously primed targets by lighting them on fire and thus killing them.
Win Condition

• You win when only
    Arsonist
    aligned players are left alive, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

TreeWelcome to Micro 898: Forest Fire!

Your leaves are green, your roots are long, and the creatures of the forest marvel at your very sight. Your life is simple, and quite frankly, that's exactly how you like it. Kind of makes you wonder though...how long will things stay that way?

You are a
Tree
, and aligned with the
Forest
. You may post in the thread and vote as you see fit. Your additional abilities are listed below.

Abilities

• Stumped:
    Upon being lynched you become Tree-stumped. This means you will still be allowed to post in the thread, but you will not have a vote. Being killed in any other way overrides this ability, and will cause you to be removed from the game.
Win Condition

• You win when only Forest aligned players are left alive.

FirefighterWelcome to Micro 898: Forest Fire!

You love nature, and trees, and things that are green. The sight of the forest outside of your home fills you with joy. In fact, if the whole thing went up in smoke and flames you might just consider suicide. Dang, you better keep your eyes open...never know what might happen...

You are a
Firefighter
, and aligned with the
Forest

Abilities

• Fire Prevention:
    Each night phase you may choose one other player to douse with water. The doused player will be immune to being primed for ignition during that night phase.
Win Condition

• You win when only
    Forest
    aligned players are left alive.
Well I’m right. There is no brown. Trees are green. The firefighter is blue and the arsonists are orange.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #257) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 883, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah that question weird af
I’d call the scum text color more of an orange
In post 884, Banakai wrote:they are both black (besides a few words in scum text)?

is this a scum test or a color blind test?
Okay, maybe not a scumclaim then but a really silly and weird question.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #258) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

So was the point of this, is if he answered brown, you would take it as a scumclaim? Especially since Gamma is correct in that it’s all in the setup?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #259) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 893, sheepsaysmeep wrote:does anyone have actual questions about my poe

i can try to find another wolf in there tomorrow but i have a history test to study for
Does this mean you’re now tr Psyche?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #260) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 897, Dannflor wrote:

i can try to find another wolf in there tomorrow but i have a history test to study for
Why are you focused on finding scum reads over town reads?

Why are gamma and Penguin in your PoE specifically?
Yeah, he’s probably keeping them as nullreads to push.

His comment about “finding another wolf”, seems disingenuous af. He already had his POE, why not just pick the two at the bottom?

I mean he probably actually does have a history test to study for but this sounds like a blatant attempt to stall, because he knows he doesn’t have a better case than him rn.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #261) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 738, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 737, eth0s wrote:dannflor and sheep have been pretty quiet
i agree
In post 739, sheepsaysmeep wrote:the fact that he feels as quiet
as me
makes me like him more if it even matters at all
:lol:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #262) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Also, I don’t think town!sheep reacts this way to being wrongly sr. Town!sheep would probably defend himself here and try to make a reasonable case why he’s town.
In post 189, sheepsaysmeep wrote:idk what to say to dann's read on me i'd agree with it if i wasnt me
Now, I know this is from earlier but I don’t this is how town!sheep would respond to this.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #263) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Subject: Micro 771 Lucky's Lucky Upick Lollapalooza! - GAME OVER!!!
sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 261, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Oh, and two things to point out for you.

Remember that both me AND UCV had our votes on you but suddenly he's deciding to follow you and trying to Lynch someone with a confirmed power and isn't the problem at the moment? He jumps ships pretty quickly, huh.

Secondly, Your pushing very hard all of a sudden and going for me only because I disagreed with you and decided to claim. Your not scum hunting. Your being a pansy.

My votes already on you, so consider this my attempt to counter-wagon you. You and Voyager are the scum.
this is entirely untrue
youre misrepresenting my stance on you really bad
i am pushing you for your intentionally not producing any reads
in no world should it look like im pushing you for disagreement
ucv's switching to me is entirely fine. my play in this game changed DRASTICALLY.
This is how town!sheep responds to being wrongly sr.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #264) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 905, eth0s wrote:If pyrrha is town (an assumption I dont fully agree with) then sheep is probably the best lynch today.
I still think pyrrha could be wolfing.
:facepalm:

Let me know when you stop superficial reading, kthanx.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #265) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 907, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i mean you basically dislike me for not showing progression

which is specifically villager indicative for me
It isn’t logical. You mention liking both Gamma’s and Banaki’s posts, then you completely forget about them and how do you have no read on Penguin yet?

Why is this “specifically villager indicative” for you? I don’t recall that being town indicative for you?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #266) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 908, sheepsaysmeep wrote:you do understand what a poe is right

ive just felt comfortable trying to get rid of my non v reads but seeing as i might die soon i should prolly stop postponing solving further before i get another flip
Of course I know what a PoE is.

If you’re actually town here, you need to show it.

You were bleeding obvtown in Sulkimas for example and town was really dumb in that for mislynching you. Same in that MtG game.
A lot of your posts here, really don’t make a lot of logical sense
- including your reaction to Dann hardpushing you.

Like you disagreeing with Gamma over something that was an obvious fact - BS wanted to pl RC, for example.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #267) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 910, sheepsaysmeep wrote:as in reads changed in my head and i dont feel a need to post about it

if i was wolf i'd be trying to impress and look villagery and i'd have 50 posts along the line of explicitly highlighting huh my read is changing now and some made up reasons to seem genuine
This isn’t something I’m able to read. I can only parse what I see actually posted. I can’t sort anyone by being a mindreader.

And why is this being directed to me specifically? Why not Dann or Penguin?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #268) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 912, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 911, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Like you disagreeing with Gamma over something that was an obvious fact - BS wanted to pl RC, for example.
i disagree that bs needed to vote rc when no one in thread agreed with him anyway
There’s the fact he didn’t vote there though.
I feel like he
would
have voted RC had he gotten support
. That part seems wolfy to me.
So, are you now saying, you think BS would have voted RC, had he gotten support, because you didn’t clarify that in this post?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #269) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 913, sheepsaysmeep wrote:any other posts of mine you need logical clarification on i'd be glad to help

You could start by answering Dann’s question.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #270) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 916, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 913, sheepsaysmeep wrote:any other posts of mine you need logical clarification on i'd be glad to help

You could start by answering Dann’s question.
Both of them.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #271) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

@sheep, why did you ignore Dann’s questions? Why are you only interested in responding to mine?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #272) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

UNVOTE:

for now. I’m definitely not sold on Banaki town. I also don’t think my solve was entirely off. I think that I may have been wrong on Psyche but Banaki blaming me for Ethos’ mislynch sounds disingenuous af to me, when he voted for him, after making that weird flex about E wanting to be stumped.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #273) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:15 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Spoiler:
In post 192, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 0, Plotinus wrote:1. Blatant Scum
2. Pyrrha Nikos
3. Gamma Emerald replaces RadiantCowbells
4. eth0s
5. sheepsaysmeep
6. Banakai
7. Pine
8. PenguinPower
9. Dannflor
sheep, bs, pyrrha, banakai, dann all some degree above null

leaving gamma, ethos, pine, penguin
In post 112, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i kinda like blatant scum asking to lynch rc actually

In post 117, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i admittedly understand where bs is coming from and i'd be too scared or self conscious to come in and announce that i want to lynch rc d1 as wolf, given the backlash it caused immediately was pretty predictable; also how much he pursues that so confidently for 2 pages shows he genuinely believes it's a good decision?

he was not wolfy to me

In post 125, sheepsaysmeep wrote:a pl has nothign to do with alignment; i understand why he would advocate it even if i dont necessarily agree, and i think he genuinely believed it was the right thing given how he continued to post about it
In post 126, sheepsaysmeep wrote:if someone's done it in the exact way matching the specific things im finding villagery then it would prolly make me think and not push this strongly later but i think with regards to a player newer to the site his entrance exemplified one of the towntells i search the hardest for on this site
In post 129, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i kinda like your interactions with me it does feel like youre legitimately tryign to sort me out

nothign else
In post 142, sheepsaysmeep wrote:bs not having wolfed on this site reinforces my read on how confident and unreserved he opened considering this a pretty respectable playerlist
In post 144, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 143, Dannflor wrote:linking this very game as his scum game, self-voting to L-1, and his general tone read rather forced to me. It's hard for me to see townie motivation for those things.
meh agree to disagree
i find that this type of erratic behavior is generally too rash to be w shrug

In post 932, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 926, Dannflor wrote:
In post 921, sheepsaysmeep wrote:me you pyrrha bs

that gets me far enough if you read.. any 9p turbo
This is the first time you've expressed BS as town core.
definitely not bet
Ok Dann, I gotta say you’re wrong about this. Sheep has been extremely adamant about BS being town.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #274) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 171, Banakai wrote:RC (or his slot in the game rather) is a medium to heavy lean town for me. personally, if I was scum and someone said they wanted to lynch me because I was a good town, I would feel good because it takes the focus off lynching me for a legit reason vs as a towny I would get upset at the town wasting time when I already know I'm a towny
I think this post is transparent bs. No way would scum ever be “happy” being pl’d. If Banaki actually means, he would PREFER that to being correctly sr, then that’s different but no way would scum!anyone be happy about bring pl’d
for any reason
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #275) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 936, Dannflor wrote:See, I don't think a Psyche/Banakai solve is necessarily awful.

I guess my problem with it is that it's just so easy. It feels too much like lynching the players with the least thread presence, which is often a good idea if everyone feels town, but I don't think sheep or Gamma have showed enough to really town lock them yet.

Let's take a look at everyone's post count:

Pyrrha Nikos - 273
Dannflor - 107
PenguinPower - 87
Blatant Scum - 84
Gamma Emerald - 82
eth0s - 78
sheepsaysmeep - 59
Psyche - 56
Banakai - 35

I can't help but feel if there's scum in Gamma/BS they'll just get away with it because we're fixated on these lower slots.

I guess I just need to make sure they're town.

pedit:
In post 935, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Ok Dann, I gotta say you’re wrong about this. Sheep has been extremely adamant about BS being town.
Town? Yes. Town core? No.
:lol: Dann, there’s plenty of good reasons to townlock me here but we both know my high post count is never one of them.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #276) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 939, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 936, Dannflor wrote:See, I don't think a Psyche/Banakai solve is necessarily awful.

I guess my problem with it is that it's just so easy. It feels too much like lynching the players with the least thread presence, which is often a good idea if everyone feels town, but I don't think sheep or Gamma have showed enough to really town lock them yet.

Let's take a look at everyone's post count:

Pyrrha Nikos - 273
Dannflor - 107
PenguinPower - 87
Blatant Scum - 84
Gamma Emerald - 82
eth0s - 78
sheepsaysmeep - 59
Psyche - 56
Banakai - 35

I can't help but feel if there's scum in Gamma/BS they'll just get away with it because we're fixated on these lower slots.

I guess I just need to make sure they're town.

pedit:
In post 935, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Ok Dann, I gotta say you’re wrong about this. Sheep has been extremely adamant about BS being town.
Town? Yes. Town core? No.
:lol: Dann, there’s plenty of good reasons to townlock me here but we both know my high post count is never one of them.
I would also expect Psyche to be lower, given that he was a replacement but Banaki isn’t one, so that isn’t agl.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #277) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 940, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think Banakai is trying to make the point that by being pushed for a PL it discredits the idea of pushing him, but I can definitely see how that message can slip by
@pyrrha
Disagree. I don’t think scum ever wants to be pl’d for any reason. I do buy that scum would prefer being pl’d to sr but for Banaki to actually claim he’d be “happy” about that strains credulity, imo.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #278) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 941, Dannflor wrote:That wasn't really the point of my post
I didn’t really think it was, I’m just stating a fact that for me post count > content isn’t town indicative.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #279) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 944, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wdym you expect Psyche to be lower
He was a replacement, why wouldn’t he be lower?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #280) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 947, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 943, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 940, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think Banakai is trying to make the point that by being pushed for a PL it discredits the idea of pushing him, but I can definitely see how that message can slip by
@pyrrha
Disagree. I don’t think scum ever wants to be pl’d for any reason. I do buy that scum would prefer being pl’d to sr but for Banaki to actually claim he’d be “happy” about that strains credulity, imo.
See I don’t think that’s what Banakai was saying at all, it just comes off that way because he phrased it poorly. If someone gives a bad reason to vote you and you’re scum, you’ll probably be happy about it because you can refute that and tear apart the idea you’re scummy, because even if good reasons exist the bad reasons can obscure them.
No one is ever “happy” to be pushed for a lynch and I didn’t/don’t read RC’s being upset about it as AI in the slightest. What I liked was that he unvoted BS, right before he replaced out. His being unhappy about being pl’d was NAI.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #281) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 948, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 946, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
Like Idk what you’re trying to say by saying Psyche being higher than Banakai is nagl, who is it nagl for, and how exactly?
I’m not saying that at all. I’m saying that as a replacement, I would logically expect Psyche to be lower on a postcount list. My point is that since Banaki isn’t a replacement, his being so low isn’t a good look -
for Banaki
, if that isn’t already clear.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #282) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 829, Banakai wrote:
In post 787, Dannflor wrote:
In post 741, Banakai wrote:i actually agree with what psyche is saying

i still think hes scum though
I do want Banakai to expand on this read more though.
basically I agree with some of the things he says about pyrrha, I have said I also scumread pyrhha (He seems to be hard pushing now though which is odd)

I just really don't like his play day 1 (the weird hammer, the apology this morning). - The flip-flop on his read on me (he says he would bet the whole game I'm town then redacted that - for what reason?), feels like maybe he wanted to join the easy wagon on me. Also he's putting in a lot more effort now that he's being looked at. I do find it quite strange why he's going for pyrrha. Doesn't seem like an easy lynch. Perhaps bussing. maybe trying to look town by voting for someone most ppl townread.

I feel like maybe he hammered day 1 and his scum buddy was like "dude that was suspcious" and now hes overcompensating

I'm not sure how this relates to pyrhha. I think if psyche is town pyrhha is probably scum. if psyche scum then she may or may not be.
So, Banaki has me a possible scum regardless of Psyche’s alignment but not the converse, yet the bulk of this post is focused on shading Psyche and not me. Weird.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #283) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 950, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 948, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 946, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
Like Idk what you’re trying to say by saying Psyche being higher than Banakai is nagl, who is it nagl for, and how exactly?
I’m not saying that at all. I’m saying that as a replacement, I would logically expect Psyche to be lower on a postcount list. My point is that since Banaki isn’t a replacement, his being so low isn’t a good look -
for Banaki
, if that isn’t already clear.
That said, I don’t tend to AI read slots based on activity in general.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #284) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 951, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 829, Banakai wrote:
In post 787, Dannflor wrote:

I do want Banakai to expand on this read more though.
basically I agree with some of the things he says about pyrrha, I have said I also scumread pyrhha (He seems to be hard pushing now though which is odd)

I just really don't like his play day 1 (the weird hammer, the apology this morning). - The flip-flop on his read on me (he says he would bet the whole game I'm town then redacted that - for what reason?), feels like maybe he wanted to join the easy wagon on me. Also he's putting in a lot more effort now that he's being looked at. I do find it quite strange why he's going for pyrrha. Doesn't seem like an easy lynch. Perhaps bussing. maybe trying to look town by voting for someone most ppl townread.

I feel like maybe he hammered day 1 and his scum buddy was like "dude that was suspcious" and now hes overcompensating

I'm not sure how this relates to pyrhha. I think if psyche is town pyrhha is probably scum. if psyche scum then she may or may not be.
So, Banaki has me a possible scum regardless of Psyche’s alignment but not the converse, yet the bulk of this post is focused on shading Psyche and not me. Weird.
Explain to me @Banaki, how my hypothetical red flip, would townspew Psyche but his wouldn’t have done the same for me? And you’re going to an awful lot of effort to shade Psyche here, if you sincerely believe I have greater scum equity.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #285) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:56 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 953, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 949, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 947, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 943, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
@pyrrha
See I don’t think that’s what Banakai was saying at all, it just comes off that way because he phrased it poorly. If someone gives a bad reason to vote you and you’re scum, you’ll probably be happy about it because you can refute that and tear apart the idea you’re scummy, because even if good reasons exist the bad reasons can obscure them.
No one is ever “happy” to be pushed for a lynch and I didn’t/don’t read RC’s being upset about it as AI in the slightest. What I liked was that he unvoted BS, right before he replaced out. His being unhappy about being pl’d was NAI.
I agree about RC’s reaction bring NAI because that’s his base reaction but you’re acting like Banakai is spouting nonsense when I can get what his idea is
I think what you’re saying is different than what he’s saying. You’re saying scum!you would PREFER it, that isn’t what he was saying.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #286) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 171, Banakai wrote:RC (or his slot in the game rather) is a medium to heavy lean town for me. personally,
if I was scum and someone said they wanted to lynch me because I was a good town, I would feel good because it takes the focus off lynching me for a legit reason
vs as a towny I would get upset at the town wasting time when I already know I'm a towny
@Gamma
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #287) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 956, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think that is IMPLIED, despite not really being written out.
I don’t see that.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #288) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 958, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 956, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think that is IMPLIED, despite not really being written out.
I don’t see that.
It makes sense if he PREFERS it, not that it would “make [him] feel good”, is my point and like you said, it’s not a valid reason to tr RC.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #289) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 931, Gamma Emerald wrote:Have some new thoughts on who might be the scumteam (new for me anyway) but want to let things develop further before saying what I think
Anyway, I’m curious to hear your new solve and why. Oh okay, we’ll just have to wait for it then. :/
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #290) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:10 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 960, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 931, Gamma Emerald wrote:Have some new thoughts on who might be the scumteam (new for me anyway) but want to let things develop further before saying what I think
Anyway, I’m curious to hear your new solve and why. Oh okay, we’ll just have to wait for it then. :/
Mine is Banaki and someone else who has been playing me really good.

What do you think about Banaki having sheep as one of his two strongest tr, given that sheep has been super clear on being essentially locked on Banaki scum?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #291) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:18 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 667, Banakai wrote:dan is actually probably the towniest on my scum list rn, but I have a lot of scum reads maybe

ppl who i really think are town
- Sheep
-penguin
- Gamma

ppl who might be either
- Dan

ppl who might be scum
-BS
-pyyrha
-psyche

if you want explanations please ask -- I can be more specific but I don't want to explain every read

If I had to choose a team it'd be Dan and Pyrrha or psyche and BS, leaning towards the latter

Dan and Pyrrha I feel have kinda been really controlling the game - maybe they are strong town players - but it feels like they were instrumental in yesterdays lynch. Dan's backing off the vote potentially is a scum not wanting to be "on the wagon" - possibly cause his buddy was too?

BS again I feel like he was trolling us in the beginning, trying to be too scummy to be scummy. Then when the votes shift he starts prod dodging, allowing the lynch to go through mostly unnoticed. -BS potentially felt he could afford to take a risk this game, since there are two scums and it isn't a large game.

I don't really like the combo of psyche's hammer yesterday and the excuses this morning, and that's whats popping out to me VOTE: psyche
See this solve has to be wrong because of Pine votepark on BS. Scum!Pine just doesn’t votepark his buddy on D1, especially when BS was in serious danger of being lynched, so I really can’t see BS being buddies with Psyche for that reason.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #292) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

So this solve has to be wrong. Dann is obviously not scum. I know I’m not and BS and Psyche are EXTREMELY unlikely to ever be SvS here.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #293) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 964, Dannflor wrote:Out of Banakai/Psyche, I currently think Psyche is more likely to be scum
Yeah maybe. I liked his interactions with me recently but there’s no reason they couldn’t be faked. I just really didn’t like Banaki’s solve of Psyche being clear if I flipped red but not the converse. Why wouldn’t I be clear if Psyche flipped red? That’s pinging me hard. It sounds like he’s setting me up to possibly be mislynched and that isn’t even the most suspicious post regarding that.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #294) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 435, Banakai wrote:I slightly agree with eth0's looking scummy. I didn't really see it until people started pushing him hard
In post 308, Banakai wrote: I also think dan is a little sus, but everybody else is reading him as town it seems. he's definitely a player I've got my eye on.

I'll admit I feel a little stumped (no pun intended) right now. maybe I'm rusty because I'm not getting much out of the last few pages, it just seems like the same conversations going on and on. glad we are getting some more posts from less active people. Eth0s is a slight town lean for me (although I'd like if he answered my question about his vote), hope we'll hear from pine soon.
@sheep and anyone else who thinks I'm trying to play off my read as not serious/strong

this is litterally the first post where I stated I think dan is a little suspicious. if you really think that is "strong" than I don't know what to tell you.

Again, I'd rather a BS lynch at that point, but dan was someone who I was beginning to suspect.

at this stage I'd be ok with [BS, Dan, Eth0s] with dan and Eth0s being roughly tied
In post 483, Banakai wrote:yeah i would feel fine with Eth0s lynch now, it really seems like he is just all riled up for no reason. Legitimately can't see a town motivation for this pyyra vote by him (but it's also too dumb for me to really see a good scum motivation either)

I don't think we'll get much better in the next 6 days so I *intend* to L-1 if nobody opposes
In post 498, Banakai wrote:a part of me wants to think that he's doing this to become a stump, but also I think that's a terrible move as town, it's not like were finding any interesting information. It's just Ethos acting very blatantly scummy, and then what? is he gonna be a stump and say "hey vote these guys cause they voted me when I acted blatantly scummy"
In post 499, Banakai wrote:overall just bizarre play IMO, does he just not know how to deal with a little pressure?
In post 527, Banakai wrote:VOTE: eth0s L-1
In post 574, Banakai wrote:now that eth0s is so close to lynch he's changed his tune completely, v strange *insert thinking emoji*
In post 577, Banakai wrote:it would change, but I feel eth0s is trying to play the "maybe if I pretend I'm ok with being lynched my wagon will dissolve"
In post 588, Banakai wrote:I never thought he wanted to be stumped but I recognized it as a possibility

if I thought he was a tree i wouldnt be voting him...
In post 666, Banakai wrote:
In post 648, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 498, Banakai wrote:a part of me wants to think that he's doing this to become a stump, but also I think that's a terrible move as town, it's not like were finding any interesting information. It's just Ethos acting very blatantly scummy, and then what? is he gonna be a stump and say "hey vote these guys cause they voted me when I acted blatantly scummy"
In post 588, Banakai wrote:I never thought he wanted to be stumped but I recognized it as a possibility

I think it’s really strange you even seriously even considered this a possibility and still put him at L-1.
no it's not, if you are actually town you shouldn't ever be sure of anything. especially on day 1 where most of the game info is pretty superficial.

---

I have no argument to people who think im the scummiest scum scum. I probably have bad reads, im a human being.
it seems people are voting me for two reasons - because I voted eth0s (just like the majority of the town did) when he was acting scummy
, and because I dared to suggest that I scumread dan

In post 742, Banakai wrote:
id prefer pyrrha vote but it feels were not gonna get that until she leads 2 mislynches on the town
Like, how is he absolutely not setting me up here?

@Banaki if you don’t think it makes sense for YOU to be blamed for Ethos’ mislynch, in what world do you think it makes logical sense for all of the blame to be put on me?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #295) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:58 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 972, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: sheep
I’ll let this be my answer to “what is my sheep read” for now
Not what I was expecting. I’m not confident on sheep scum but I still feel really confident on you town.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #296) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:01 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

@Blatant Scum, what is your current read on Psyche or anyone other than sheep, Banaki, me, for that matter?

Who do you think is Banaki’s buddy?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #297) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:06 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 967, Dannflor wrote:I think Gamma/sheep/Psyche contains both scum I’m just not sure which two right now
Not Gamma. The obvious conviction he’s shown in his recent posts are highly town indicative for him. I did have some brief doubt but his recent posts have convinced me my read on him is right.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #298) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:08 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Do I sheep my tr or the guy who’s working overtime to get me mislynched?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #299) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:12 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 979, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Do I sheep my tr or the guy who’s working overtime to get me mislynched?
Or does it even matter, if Psyche/sheep really is the scumteam?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #300) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:16 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 965, Dannflor wrote:I think I read his interactions with you as townier than they actually are.

I need to talk to Gamma.
In post 967, Dannflor wrote:I think Gamma/sheep/Psyche contains both scum I’m just not sure which two right now
Yeah, well if this is right, then it’s definitely Psyche/sheep. I hardtown read Gamma, he’s not scum here.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #301) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:23 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 218, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 201, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 198, sheepsaysmeep wrote:genuinely believes that everything he's been doing is protown
Yeah uh sheep you kinda have been contradicted by the person you are defending
I realize this is weak but it doesn’t read like a buddy post to me. I think if they were buddies, Gamma would be more likely to say this in scum chat. I also think scum!RC would have advised Pine to not votepark the slot who’s trying to pl him.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #302) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:26 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 982, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 198, sheepsaysmeep wrote:genuinely believes that everything he's been doing is protown
I realize this is weak but it doesn’t read like a buddy post to me. I think if they were buddies, Gamma would be more likely to say this in scum chat. I also think scum!RC would have advised Pine to not votepark the slot who’s trying to pl him.
And let’s get real here, who in their right mind flakes with scum!RC as their buddy?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #303) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:29 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 156, Pine wrote:Checking in, not really reading yet. Happy with my BS vote, sad to see RC go, happy to see GE replaced him.
Wait, actually nm. :oops:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #304) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 985, eth0s wrote:
In post 906, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 905, eth0s wrote:If pyrrha is town (an assumption I dont fully agree with) then sheep is probably the best lynch today.
I still think pyrrha could be wolfing.
:facepalm:

Let me know when you stop superficial reading, kthanx.
never was
False, if you weren’t you wouldn’t still be scumreading me here.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #305) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #306) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:47 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 990, Dannflor wrote:I'd appreciate transparency about reads at this point because I don't actually think hiding things is going to create anything productive.
+1

It would certainly help me decide where to vote. I still convinced on town!Banaki but I agree with Dann, it’s not the best vote, so I’m trying to decide between Psyche and sheep.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #307) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 994, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 990, Dannflor wrote:I'd appreciate transparency about reads at this point because I don't actually think hiding things is going to create anything productive.
+1

It would certainly help me decide where to vote. I still NOT convinced on town!Banaki but I agree with Dann, it’s not the best vote, so I’m trying to decide between Psyche and sheep.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #308) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 996, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 989, Dannflor wrote:
Can you elaborate on what made you want to vote this over Psyche?
The truth is my current team guess is actually sheep/BS but I wanted to give them time to react before I jumped to a conclusion. When you asked about my read I still wasn’t ready to do full disclosure but I was willing to reveal half of it. I recall Pyrrha suggesting that team earlier and thinking about past interactions that team might actually be solid. And I kinda feel sheep has higher scum equity if that’s not the team too. I could definitely see a sheep/Psyche team.

L-1
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #309) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 927, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 365, Blatant Scum wrote:I will probably sheep Dennflor this game.
@Dannflor
Tell me how scum!sheep makes sense defending me and I will become your sheep, sheeping you on Sheep.
Yeah, that could make sense. I really have trouble seeing BS/Psyche as a team unless it was a consensual bus and the way sheep went out on that kind of a limb for BS, heavily suggests TMI to me, because my main reason for not wanting to vote BS, was because of Pine votepark and I couldn’t understand why scum!sheep goes out on this kind of a limb for town!BS. Also, why isn’t BS even a little suspicious of practically being townlocked for arguably scummy behaviour?

But his saying he could “find another wolf”, despite having Psyche 2nd to last in his POE, seemed hella weird and then we have Psyche having no read on sheep.

Anyway, if sheep flips town, BS is likely clear, because I really have trouble seeing him linked with anyone other than sheep.

If sheep is scum, Psyche or BS is his partner. If town, then it’s Psyche/Banaki.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #310) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

And then we have BS linking THIS game as his scum game. I was in a game once, where the first post one of the wolves made was something to the effect of, “ Help, I haven’t rolled scum in a very long time, any advice”? or words to that effect. I mistakenly thought he was joking but nope. :lol:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #311) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1001, Dannflor wrote:
In post 998, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:consensual bus
non-consensual bussers are scum
Are you saying consensual buses never happen? *confused*

I think that knowing Pine’s hard anti-bussing stance, a Psyche/BS team is highly unlikely.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #312) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1000, Dannflor wrote:
In post 999, Dannflor wrote:Mostly I'm curious what made you shift from "Psyche/Banakai are the two scummiest slots" to "Sheep/BS is my team guess."
EBWOP
The truth is my current team guess is actually sheep/BS but I wanted to give them time to react before I jumped to a conclusion. When you asked about my read I still wasn’t ready to do full disclosure but I was willing to reveal half of it.
I recall Pyrrha suggesting that team earlier and thinking about past interactions that team might actually be solid
. And I kinda feel sheep has higher scum equity if that’s not the team too. I could definitely see a sheep/Psyche team.
@Dann, he already explained this.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #313) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1004, Dannflor wrote:The problem is... I just played in Alisae vs. Pine, as a part of Pine's scum team, where the scum team basically all hard bussed each other from D1.
Did Pine do any of the bussing or was he the one being bussed?

I read Pine say somewhere in MD, probably? that he was anti-bussing but I recently rolled scum with him in Marked for Death and he also said essentially the same thing in scum Discord.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #314) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Where I’m at Dann, is the only way I would ever even consider lynching Gamma, is if the playerlist was you, me, Penguin and Gamma. This is never scum!Gamma here, so of course that is never happening.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #315) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1009, Dannflor wrote:I just think a person being generally "anti-bussing" doesn't mean they'll never bus. But, I'll drop it because I think you're probably right in this case anyway.
Sure it’s possible but unlikely unless, it was consensual like I said but it’s far more likely that Psyche and BS aren’t SvS here.

I think hypothetically if BS begged Pine to bus him. he wouldn’t say no but otherwise, their interactions don’t read SvS to me.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #316) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1012, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1010, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Where I’m at Dann, is the only way I would ever even consider lynching Gamma, is if the playerlist was you, me, Penguin and Gamma. This is never scum!Gamma here, so of course that is never happening.
That's fine! But I still need to try and sort him because I don't have as confident a read as you do.

And, unfortunately, because of the nature of the game mechanics, the playerlist is probably not gonna get thinned down until scum has enough douses to end the game. So a scenario with just the four of us alive is probably unlikely. As such, I want to be a little more conscientious about absolutely making sure there are no wolves in the town block you've created. I know you're already there, and I'll probably get there eventually too if you're right, I just need this process still.
Sure that’s fine, I’m obviously not opposed to that but maybe it would help you to parse Gamma if you ISO’d him in MD and especially CoaLITion? Being his buddy in both of those games, the differences to me here are obvious. He is genuinely sorting here and it’s in a logical, measured and calm way.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #317) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 991, Plotinus wrote:
Psyche1 has been prodded and has (expired on 2019-11-22 12:01:39) to post before I start looking for a replacement.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #318) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1015, Dannflor wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmm maybe we should just lynch Psyche

That's two players now who have flaked out of the slot while posting elsewhere on the site
UNVOTE:

If he doesn’t pick up his prod, I say we lynch him?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #319) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1018, Gamma Emerald wrote:And like I feel like my current headspace is Psyche is my strongest individual scumread, sheep is second strongest individual, and BS and Banakai are both somewhat nebulous around third and fourth. I feel like you may have a point about Banakai pushing you being a town thing but I also think his logic has kinda sucked and he acts like he has explained himself when he hasn’t
I think if Psyche doesn’t pick up his prod, he’s definitely scumclaiming.

So, in that case I’d prefer him over sheep.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #320) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Pyrrha

Dann
Gamma
Penguin

BS/Banaki
Sheep/Psyche

Those aren’t teams just likelihood of POE.

But Psyche flaking makes me question scum!sheep motivation in hard defending BS, so I don’t think Banaki should be clear here, by a longshot. Also him blaming me for a mislynch, he was equally onboard for, reads somewhat scummy to me.

So Psyche flake makes this vote easy, I think.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #321) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1025, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1023, Dannflor wrote:blahhhhhhh

I wish more people were playing
I've had a pretty shit past two days...I'll effort tomorrow. Unless you want memes...I can do memes right now.
{vote} memes {/vote}
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #322) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 857, PenguinPower wrote:Pine! Get out of the background!
Post-game, I want to nominate this for some kind of scummie. :lol:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #323) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1035, Dannflor wrote:the scum team is gamma/sheep?
Are you serious?

Am I the only person here who can read Gamma?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #324) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1037, Dannflor wrote:I prodded Gamma on who he wanted to lynch and he said that individually Banakai and Psyche were the two scummiest players (for rlly bad reasons imo)

And then once 2 votes go to sheep and even Pyrrha starts suspecting sheep as well Gamma formulates this really awkward explanation for his shift onto sheep because he has to bus here otherwise he never endgames

I don't think his shift here was natural at all and it was clearly pre-mediated

I think it's easy to town read the "I have scum reads but don't want to share them yet" because it looks like town trying to get information, but in this case I believe it's just Gamma trying to make his push look believable

I definitely don't think town!Gamma drops his pushes on Banakai or Psyche so easily—he defines them as "nebulous scum reads," and being widely scum read slots, keeps them in the much needed mislynch pool—nor does he go from softly shading sheep all game to having him as his #2 individual scum read.
Dann, this is so wrong. Gamma didn’t say anything I hadn’t previously posted. If he had misrepped me here, you don’t honestly think I would have 100% called him out on it?

I did make those posts he was referencing. He isn’t making anything up.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #325) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:11 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1042, Dannflor wrote:And Pyrrha I know you're in never lynch Gamma mode, that's fine

but trust me on sheep at least

and then we'll go from there
There isn’t any reason to think Gamma’s scum. Do I need to requote those posts he was referencing?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #326) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1053, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1052, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Dann, this is so wrong. Gamma didn’t say anything I hadn’t previously posted. If he had misrepped me here, you don’t honestly think I would have 100% called him out on it?

I have absolutely no clue what you're referencing here and I think you may have misread my post
In post 1054, Dannflor wrote:I wasn't implying that Gamma was lying about you saying that sheep/BS could be a team

I'm just saying that the transition of seeing that and it changing his reads is fake
How is it fake? You’ve been changing your solve constantly but when Gamma does the same, you sr him for it? It sounds completely believable to me and genuine. You also were convinced on GDGW being scum, so please trust me on this.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #327) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1042, Dannflor wrote:And Pyrrha I know you're in never lynch Gamma mode, that's fine

but trust me on sheep at least

and then we'll go from there
What about if Psyche doesn’t pick up his prod? You don’t think that’s AI anymore?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #328) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1037, Dannflor wrote:I prodded Gamma on who he wanted to lynch and he said that individually Banakai and Psyche were the two scummiest players (for rlly bad reasons imo)

And then once 2 votes go to sheep and even Pyrrha starts suspecting sheep as well Gamma formulates this really awkward explanation for his shift onto sheep because he has to bus here otherwise he never endgames

I don't think his shift here was natural at all and it was clearly pre-mediated

I think it's easy to town read the "I have scum reads but don't want to share them yet" because it looks like town trying to get information, but in this case I believe it's just Gamma trying to make his push look believable

I definitely don't think town!Gamma drops his pushes on Banakai or Psyche so easily—he defines them as "nebulous scum reads," and being widely scum read slots, keeps them in the much needed mislynch pool—nor does he go from softly shading sheep all game to having him as his #2 individual scum read.
Dann, I’ve been flipflopping all game too. When did Gamma ever tr sheep? Like sorry, I’m not getting this at all. I think Gamma’s recent posting has been super townie.

You really really need to ISO him in CoaLITion. Why doesn’t scum!Gamma reluctantly vote sheep then? Why do this? If he’s going to bus, why make it so goddamned obvious, when he doesn’t need to?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #329) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1053, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1052, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Dann, this is so wrong. Gamma didn’t say anything I hadn’t previously posted. If he had misrepped me here, you don’t honestly think I would have 100% called him out on it?

I have absolutely no clue what you're referencing here and I think you may have misread my post
All I know is I have a completely different take on Gamma’s most recent posting than you do. I don’t understand why you’re reading it as fake?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #330) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:35 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

I don’t think scum!Gamma goes out of his way to deliberately paint a target on his back, when he doesn’t even need to. If he’s buddies with sheep, all that’s necessary is for him to vote there and get towncred. Scum!Gamma has no need to hardbus sheep, so where’s the scum motivation in any of this?

Look, unless your argument is he doesn’t want to lynch Psyche and we can test that out if he doesn’t pick up his prod, right?

Because I would definitely view that as scum indicative. So, if he picks up his prod, I’m putting my vote back on sheep. If not, I’m voting Psyche. If Gamma’s town, he’ll vote there too based on his solve.

And I still don’t see why he isn’t.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #331) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1063, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can we just agree that if we lynch Sheep today and he flips scum we lynch me tomorrow? I think you two arguing about me is a waste of time here.
I don’t believe in gamethrowing and mislynching qualifies as that. I would have hard vetoed GDGW mislynch but me and RC couldn’t do that because we didn’t want to get them NK’d. Since there’s very little chance of that, I will hard veto your lynch because I don’t agree with Dann. If you were scum here, I think I would have been pinged by those posts, even a little.

If it ever happens that the game literally is me, Dann, Penguin and you, that would be different but I think your solve is credible and we’ll definitely have a much better idea if Psyche picks up or doesn’t pick up his role pm. I really can’t see any reason for town!Psyche not to, while posting elsewhere on site. If he does then, sheep is the best lynch today. I unvoted because I’m waiting to find that out.

I think if Psyche does pick it up, BS still seems slightly townier but meh. But I think him failing to pick up the prod is a scumclaim, so we’ll see.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #332) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1064, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1063, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can we just agree that if we lynch Sheep today and he flips scum we lynch me tomorrow? I think you two arguing about me is a waste of time here.
I don’t believe in gamethrowing and mislynching qualifies as that. I would have hard vetoed GDGW mislynch but me and RC couldn’t do that because we didn’t want to get them NK’d. Since there’s very little chance of that, I will hard veto your lynch because I don’t agree with Dann. If you were scum here, I think I would have been pinged by those posts, even a little.

If it ever happens that the game literally is me, Dann, Penguin and you, that would be different but I think your solve is credible and we’ll definitely have a much better idea if Psyche picks up or doesn’t pick up his role pm. I really can’t see any reason for town!Psyche not to, while posting elsewhere on site. If he does then, sheep is the best lynch today. I unvoted because I’m waiting to find that out.

I think if Psyche does pick it up, BS still seems slightly townier but meh. But I think him failing to pick up the prod is a scumclaim, so we’ll see.
Probably
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #333) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

I also want to wait for Banaki to post. He was gung ho on Ethos lynch, even made that weird post about him wanting to be stumped and then he wants to mislynch me for it? Is Banaki bad town or scum? I want clarification.

I usually view mindmelding with me as more likely to come from town than scum and I totally get Gamma’s thought processes on that.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #334) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1067, Gamma Emerald wrote:I honestly think lynching scum once puts the game heavily in town’s favor. As such I am willing to make a sacrifice like that upon a scumflip.
We already have one mislynch in Ethos, we don’t need a second. Town loses games all the damn time because of stupid heroics, so no.

BP: GDGW self-votes=town loses
MfD: DDL self-votes=town loses.

I have yet to see that ever work in town’s favour.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #335) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1070, Gamma Emerald wrote:Could you link those games please?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81030&start=10700

Baton Pass
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #336) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1071, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1070, Gamma Emerald wrote:Could you link those games please?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81030&start=10700

Baton Pass
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=81087&start=525

Marked for Death

I’m sure there are others.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #337) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:12 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1098, Dannflor wrote:yeah I'm feeling sheep/psyche

can we lynch tho
I think this is probably right but we need 5 votes.

L-1

(again)

If we can’t get a 5th vote on sheep, Psyche slot, is also a good vote.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #338) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1102, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can we please get someone that will consistently post this time
Yeah, all of this prodding is getting beyond ridiculous.

Spoiler:
I know there are some posts addressed to me. I’m not ignoring them but I’ve had a rough couple of days and my head isn’t really on mafia but I’ll do the best I can, despite that.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #339) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1096, eth0s wrote:
In post 1086, PenguinPower wrote:I wish stumps couldn't talk.

I'm fine with sheep today. I won't necessarily sheep dann if it flips red though. Psyche slot is underwhelming.
I'm still trying to parse this post and it looks scummier every time I look at it.
Which part, the part about him apparently dissing you or the part about his read on sheep/Psyche being good?

Like I can understand WHY you don’t like it but why you actually sr it, is a mystery to me.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #340) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1088, Banakai wrote:hi im still here

honestly I don't know what to say -(-_-)-
In post 1093, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1083, eth0s wrote:One more thing. I think this phase should drag on a bit. Maybe an unsatisfying opinion but we've got 1 slot about to be replaced, probably 2. And a couple slots not really doing anything. I think we should milk this day a bit more. And definitely let the replacements get resolved.
I agree in theory

problem is no one seems that excited about doing anything
In post 1098, Dannflor wrote:yeah I'm feeling sheep/psyche

can we lynch tho
That’s up to Banaki, since BS hasn’t posted, sheep’s being prodded and Psyche replacement hasn’t been found yet, I don’t think?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #341) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1108, eth0s wrote:
In post 1106, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

I'm fine with sheep today. I won't necessarily sheep dann if it flips red though. Psyche slot is underwhelming.
I'm still trying to parse this post and it looks scummier every time I look at it.
Which part, the part about him apparently dissing you or the part about his read on sheep/Psyche being good?

Like I can understand WHY you don’t like it but why you actually sr it, is a mystery to me.
there's the fact that I'm contributing much more than him but he feels the need to complain about my ability to talk, how he is "okay" with the easiest lynch of the day but doesn't dive in any deeper. Saying he won't sheep dann if the thing he's been pushing basically all game flips red (when he's basically been sheeping dann already anyway) and is basically just shading psyche.
It’s good he said he wouldn’t sheep Dann AT the SPECIFIC TIME he said it, because Dann wanted to lynch Gamma and please tell me why you’re townreading Psyche here?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #342) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1112, eth0s wrote:
In post 1111, Dannflor wrote:I find it difficult to scum read Penguin for doing nothing when there's like four other slots who have done less than Penguin overall also doing nothing
the fact that he actively wants conftown slots silenced is the main reason his activity worries me
Do you really think scum!Penguin would actually say that?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #343) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Plotinus wrote:
Blatant Scum3 has been prodded. Since this is his third prod, I'm also going to start looking for a replacement now, but if he returns before I find somebody he can stay. Psyche is still be being replaced.
@mod with all of these replacements, I really think we need an extension here.

We only have 3 days and not enough people voting.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #344) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1118, Dannflor wrote:I think scum have given up
Maybe so but we still can’t win without a lynch, so this is extremely frustrating.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #345) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1120, Dannflor wrote:imagine trying as scum
Yeah, well I agree but what are we supposed to do here? We’re pretty much being held hostage if we can’t get a lynch. If we don’t get an extension, we all may be forced to switch to Psyche to get one, because the entire sheep wagon can switch to Psyche but eventhough I think he’s probably sheep’s likeliest partner, I’d rather not have scum force our hand here but I’m starting to lose hope we will have a choice.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #346) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1123, Dannflor wrote:BS you should vote sheep or Psyche
Yeah, Banaki wagon definitely isn’t happening today.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #347) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1125, Dannflor wrote:imagine playing mafia
With all of the prodding and flaking, it kind of feels exactly like what we’re dong here.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #348) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1133, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 982, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 2, Plotinus wrote:
Factional Communication:
During the night phase
you may talk with your partner [Private Topic Link]here[/Private Topic Link].
I don’t see how that changes what I said?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #349) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1134, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 998, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
@Dannflor
Tell me how scum!sheep makes sense defending me and I will become your sheep, sheeping you on Sheep.
Yeah, that could make sense. I really have trouble seeing BS/Psyche as a team unless it was a consensual bus and the way sheep went out on that kind of a limb for BS, heavily suggests TMI to me, because my main reason for not wanting to vote BS, was because of Pine votepark and I couldn’t understand why scum!sheep goes out on this kind of a limb for town!BS. Also, why isn’t BS even a little suspicious of practically being townlocked for arguably scummy behaviour?

But his saying he could “find another wolf”, despite having Psyche 2nd to last in his POE, seemed hella weird and then we have Psyche having no read on sheep.

Anyway, if sheep flips town, BS is likely clear, because I really have trouble seeing him linked with anyone other than sheep.

If sheep is scum, Psyche or BS is his partner. If town, then it’s Psyche/Banaki.
Where was I locktowned?
Sheep practically had you as locktown from pretty much their first post.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #350) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1135, Dannflor wrote:I think Psyche goes tomorrow regardless of how this flips
Yeah, and if town, then it’s Psyche/Banaki.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #351) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1129, sheepsaysmeep wrote:hullo

im not firefighter btw hammer away

i should die before lylo anyway
In post 1130, sheepsaysmeep wrote:death is so unintimidating when i can still do stuff in thread as a clear
I’m starting to have doubts now. :/
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #352) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1140, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1135, Dannflor wrote:I think Psyche goes tomorrow regardless of how this flips
Yeah, and if town, then it’s Psyche/Banaki.
I still think I would lynch both before BS but if town, then it means I was probably right.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #353) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1143, Dannflor wrote:I don't really feel bad about lynching here even if it does flip town

no one gave much of anything to work off of today besides Pyrrha and Gamma a little
I was not at all impressed with Banaki’s contribution. If sheep flips town, I don’t see how it isn’t exactly Psyche/Banaki and if scum, I wouldn’t 100% rule out distancing but I would lynch Psyche next regardless like you said, followed by Banaki but less sure on him, if sheep is scum.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #354) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1146, Dannflor wrote:Other reads:

Never lynch: Pyrrha, Banakai (I know don't @ me)

Town probably please don't lynch: Blatant Scum, Penguin

Lynch these!: Psyche, Gamma
Dann, I’m strongly convinced that Gamma is never scum here, so I would lynch Psyche/Banaki/BS - in that order, before I’d even consider Gamma. If it’s LYLO with either you/Penguin or both + Gamma, that is the only way rn, I’d even consider that.

I feel very confident Gamma is town here.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #355) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Dann, I really don’t see how Gamma ever flips scum here. Nothing he’s done here has made me even remotely suspicious, so I’m at a total loss as to why you think he’s scum here.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #356) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1150, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Dann, I really don’t see how Gamma ever flips scum here. Nothing he’s done here has made me even remotely suspicious, so I’m at a total loss as to why you think he’s scum here.
Could be

And I don’t tr Banaki. I still think his voting Ethos and then saying he’s probably wanting to be a stump, is highly suspicious. Also his blaming me for Ethos’ mislynch is seriously scummy. Banaki is nowhere near being remotely clear. If I were to list side by side the reasons for Banaki having scum equity over Gamma, like there’d be no contest.

I only think Psyche has greater scum equity to Banaki. If game doesn’t end after sheep/Psyche flips, I’m powerlynching Banaki.

If it still doesn’t end, then BS and if the game still doesn’t end, maybe Gamma but that won’t happen.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #357) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1153, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1118, Dannflor wrote:I think scum have given up
In post 1110, eth0s wrote:
In post 1109, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1108, eth0s wrote:
In post 1106, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

there's the fact that I'm contributing much more than him but he feels the need to complain about my ability to talk, how he is "okay" with the easiest lynch of the day but doesn't dive in any deeper. Saying he won't sheep dann if the thing he's been pushing basically all game flips red (when he's basically been sheeping dann already anyway) and is basically just shading psyche.
It’s good he said he wouldn’t sheep Dann AT the SPECIFIC TIME he said it, because Dann wanted to lynch Gamma and please tell me why you’re townreading Psyche here?
I never said I was townreading psyche
Seems like you did to me
I might fetch the quotes indicating this
Just out of curiosity, why would you even bother? He’s a stump and has proven to not have great reads but if you’re going to “fetch quotes”, shouldn’t it be on the living players?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #358) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:29 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

I’m not really shocked, the blatant lack of logical progression in an ISO is usually scum indicative. When he said, it was a towntell, what actually is a sheep towntell, is for him to waffle back and forth on reads. Like in one game, he changed his alignment read on me almost every other post. One post I was probably town, the next he was paranoid about me pocketing him but his ISO overall still made logical sense.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #359) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1166, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1164, eth0s wrote:Gamma/sheep team isnt a thing from the interactions I remember so I need to re sort
You're gonna have to elaborate on this because my solve has been sheep/Gamma for a good while now. I think their interactions definitely do make a Gamma/sheep team a probable thing and I will case this in its entirety later this day phase.

I've come back to town reading the Psyche slot over the night-break and I find both Blatant Scum and Penguin to be unlikely partners for sheep.

@january, do you mind expanding on your Banakai town read?
Penguin has been obvtown from the getgo. As for BS, his play here could be typical for his towngames.

Ok Dann, can you please give me examples of Gamma buddy posts because I’m not seeing it? I’m also not convinced that sheep and Banaki couldn’t be distancing. Also, why are you now convinced on Psyche town?

I thought Pine was extremely scummy.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #360) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 0, Plotinus wrote:
Micro 898 | Forest Fire

Forests are beautiful and fires are beautiful. Are forest fires beautiful, too?

This game is in
Day 3
and the current deadline is
(expired on 2019-12-10 09:00:00).

Moderated by Plotinus

Alive:
  1. 1. Blatant Scum3
    2. Pyrrha Nikos
    3. Gamma Emerald
    replaces RadiantCowbells

4. eth0s1, tree stumped day 1

6. Banakai1
    7. Psyche
    replaces Pine1

8. PenguinPower1
    9. Dannflor
Spoiler: Dead (1)
  1. 5. sheepsaysmeep1, arsonist, lynched day 2

Spoiler: Spectators (1)
  • hubris

Spoiler: Original Playerlist (9)
Original Playerlist:
  1. 1. Blatant Scum
    2. Pyrrha Nikos
    3. RadiantCowbells
    4. eth0s
    5. sheepsaysmeep
    6. Banakai
    7. Pine
    8. PenguinPower
    9. Dannflor

Events - Day 1 begins
- Gamma Emerald replaces RadiantCowbells
- Psyche replaces Pine
- eth0s is chopped down, Night 1 begins

- Day 2 begins
- sheepsaysmeep is chopped down, Night 2 begins
- january replaces Psyche

- Day 3 begins

Spoiler: Vote Counter Settings
Living PlayersBlatant Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Gamma Emerald (replaces RadiantCowbells)
Banakai
january (replaces Psyche; Pine)
PenguinPower
Dannflor

Links

@janary, you linked the wrong post.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #361) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1176, january wrote:this is a somewhat unpopular opinion maybe but i feel like pyrrha has a pretty high scum potential.. i would actually put her lower on the list but i feel like she has both scumtold AND towntold which is confusing my reads atm

idk what's up with my slot and being the only one who scumreads pyrrha lol
If you’re seriously pushing me, I’m gonna take Dann is probably wrong for a 1,000, Alex?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #362) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1187, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1185, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I thought Pine was extremely scummy.
Pine had 2 posts...

And yeah I'm gonna case Gamma but not tonight
january trying to push me here, is pinging me pretty hard. If he tries to push a mislynch on me, he’s defacto scumclaiming imo.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #363) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:47 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1182, january wrote:yeah fair i felt like pyrrha's early d1 was a lot scummier than the rest

i did base most of my reads on early game just because i skimmed through late d1 and early d2

i just feel like her playstyle just seems a bit... different? feels like her reads are a bit too jumpy. i'm a bit lazy to compare meta rn but if anyone has info i'd appreciate it

oh and also i feel like she's relying way too much on meta to make reads. for example the sheep read - felt like if she had disregarded meta then sheep would have been pretty obvmaf to her. forgot if she ended up changing her mind but my point is just that meta does not go nearly as far as you might think it does
Making meta reads makes you sr me, why? :shifty:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #364) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1191, january wrote:
In post 1189, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
Pine had 2 posts...

january trying to push me here, is pinging me pretty hard. If he tries to push a mislynch on me, he’s defacto scumclaiming imo.
did you quote the wrong post too lol

and idk why you think that someone scumreading you makes them scum...
its not like you've been towny lmfao
Hey, are you willing to go 1v1 with me and get me stumped and you follow because I won’t hesitate to do that if you continue to push me? Because I think Dann is wrong and I’m willing to bet the game on it. Are you?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #365) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:51 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1193, january wrote:wait sorry that's mean i don't mean to provoke you

you have towntold but you also have done some scummy things and i think good town players are usually willing to accept that there might be reasons for people to scumread them
Better.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #366) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:52 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1195, january wrote:
In post 1192, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1182, january wrote:yeah fair i felt like pyrrha's early d1 was a lot scummier than the rest

i did base most of my reads on early game just because i skimmed through late d1 and early d2

i just feel like her playstyle just seems a bit... different?
feels like her reads are a bit too jumpy.
i'm a bit lazy to compare meta rn but if anyone has info i'd appreciate it

oh and also i feel like she's relying way too much on meta to make reads. for example the sheep read - felt like if she had disregarded meta then sheep would have been pretty obvmaf to her. forgot if she ended up changing her mind but my point is just that meta does not go nearly as far as you might think it does
i never said that i scumread you for making meta reads?
they're two different paragraphs because they're two different ideas

bold = why i scumread you
last paragraph = a comment on your playstyle
The bolded is why you should townlock me because I don’t play like that as scum.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #367) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1194, Dannflor wrote:I find Pyrrha will generally scum read anyone who scum reads her regardless of her alignment
Actually that isn’t true. If I think someone is obvtown, I’m very unlikely to sr them and january isn’t imo.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #368) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:57 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1195, january wrote:
In post 1192, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

i just feel like her playstyle just seems a bit... different?
feels like her reads are a bit too jumpy.
i'm a bit lazy to compare meta rn but if anyone has info i'd appreciate it

i never said that i scumread you for making meta reads?
they're two different paragraphs because they're two different ideas

bold = why i scumread you
last paragraph = a comment on your playstyle
That last paragraph is entirely NAI, hence at least part of the reason I’m suspicious of this.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #369) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:59 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1196, january wrote:ok well that's quite annoying lol

if i was to randomly start this day scumreading dann, i think he'd ask me why rather than just quickly calling me scum
and i'd townread him more for that
Yeah, if you started this day sr Dann, I’d probably also call you scum. You’re lhf yes? So, why wouldn’t I sr for pushing
anyone
whom I read as obvtown?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #370) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:03 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1203, january wrote:
In post 1197, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1191, january wrote:
In post 1189, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
Pine had 2 posts...

did you quote the wrong post too lol

and idk why you think that someone scumreading you makes them scum...
its not like you've been towny lmfao
Hey, are you willing to go 1v1 with me and get me stumped and you follow because I won’t hesitate to do that if you continue to push me? Because I think Dann is wrong and I’m willing to bet the game on it. Are you?
is this a trap question lol

no i don't want to stump you but if you keep misrepping my posts (or just ignoring half the stuff i say maybe?) then i'm willing to lynch you if all you're gonna do is tunnel me because i don't think a genuine town would be so unwilling to rethink their reads
and no i'm definitely not gonna follow you (whichever meaning you're talking about there). a) i'm not gonna follow your reads i'm gonna make my own / b) i'm not gonna get lynched because i'm towntelling

and no i'm not trying to stump you? i'm trying to lynch you if you're maf and i think you might be maf!
but also you're refusing to even read me and all you've done is omgus me.. and psyche

if you need proof on the above statement: are you aware that i called gamma my strongest scumread? or are you just ignoring it?
bc that means that i want to lynch gamma over you rn!
I wasn’t joking. I will go 1 v 1 with anyone who suspiciously pushes me here, because I’m convinced town won’t do that but this post isn’t terrible. I’m not sure if it’s enough to make you town though.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #371) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1205, january wrote:
In post 1201, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:That last paragraph is entirely NAI, hence at least part of the reason I’m suspicious of this.
it's fking intended to be NAI

i'm just commenting on your play and trying to say that you should base your reads less on meta

and you scumread me for saying something NAI? everyone's said something NAI and i don't think this makes me any more scummy than everyone else?

i get it if you don't like me criticizing your reads... if that's the problem i'll stop...
but don't say that my criticizing reads without making alignment conclusions is scummy because it sure as hell isn't
I’m bleeding obvtown here and yeah of course you pushing me, considering you’re lhf here, isn’t going to make me tr you. How do you not see this? Seriously?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #372) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1208, january wrote:im more than willing to 1v1 you if you for some reason make the mistake of forcing it (:

if only because i know for a fact i'll win and i want to prove it

but that's beside the point... i don't think that'll get anywhere except for improving my ego
You’ll win by mislynching me? not if you’re town you won’t.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #373) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:08 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1208, january wrote:im more than willing to 1v1 you if you for some reason make the mistake of forcing it (:

but that's beside the point... i don't think that'll get anywhere except for improving my ego
How is stumping me going to improve your ego? :shifty:

It’s posts like these that make it difficult to tr you.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #374) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1211, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

How is stumping me going to improve your ego? :shifty:

It’s posts like these that make it difficult to tr you.
Serious question. How is my townflip going to “improve your ego”?

Explain that.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #375) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:11 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1212, january wrote:what's lhf?

and no i said i'll win the 1v1 and then at the end of the post i say "it won't get anywhere except improving my ego" which means that it would just be to improve my ego and not to further the game
low hanging fruit.

Okay, I’m legit confused by this.

Improving your ego isn’t the same to you as furthering the game?

Tell me why Gamma is scum and Banaki town?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #376) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1214, january wrote:sorry i'll spell everything i say out very very clearly

beating you if you forced a 1v1 would improve my ego because it would mean i'm townier than you
this would prove that you are incorrect about you being more "obvtown" than me and therefore mean that i am actually more "obvtown" than you
thus improving my fragile ego by proving that i am better than you
QED
Still not following? When I mislynched Ethos, it didn’t do much for my ego but lynching sheep definitely did.

I’m trying to understand Dann’s Banaki tr and Gamma sr, because rn I’m not seeing it?

I also admit, it wouldn’t do much for my ego to be wrong on Gamma.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #377) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:16 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1216, january wrote:it has nothing to do with your flip and everything to do with me being townier than you (:

anyways this isn't getting anywhere i'm going to sleep
No offence but you’re not. Not that I’m necessarily sr you but that is definitely not true.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #378) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:19 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1217, january wrote:no its not the same thing at all
at this exact moment of time where i am very annoyed with you, my ego does not care about winning the game and cares much more about proving you wrong
hopefully that changes tomorrow!

i already explained the banakai read so if you reread that it'll save us both some time
and gamma's mostly PoE but i'll quote some stuff tomorrow
I wouldn’t ask if I was mindmelding with you and Dann on this, so please explain it again to me, like I’m 5, kthanx.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #379) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:29 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1169, january wrote:but i'll get back to my pyrrha read later. it might just be paranoia?

ok read on banakai
all kinda centers around a discussion in d1 i think(?)

Spoiler: quotes
Dann in 176 wrote:Also, if someone is about to argue that I'm the BS scum buddy in this situation trying to push an alternative. I would counter that by saying the BS vs. RC situation never happens if I'm BS' scum partner and just leave it at that.
BS in 183 wrote:Out of curiosity, how would you stop me?
PP in 184 wrote:Let's not leave it at that since you brought it up. It happened over the course of 2ish hours - read: quickly. Very likely that you weren't even present before or during the interaction.
Banakai in 186 wrote:yes I agree with penguin please explain this
Dann in 202 wrote:That's fair. I'd hope in a theoretical scum PT I'd be able to talk to him before hand and maybe dissuade that plan.

But you're right in that I wasn't present for the actual interaction. So, bad defense. I guess I could be the potential BS scum partner here. But uh, I'm not.

it sorta seems to me like all 3 of u guys (PP, Banakai, Dann) all townslipped by assuming maf had daytalk
but of the 3, i felt that banakai was the most... lowkey(?) about the assumption of daytalk
i think if he was mafia there he'd either try to make the "townslip" more obvious by explicitly mentioning daytalk, but instead he just says "yeah answer PP's question"
I’m still not sure how Banaki “townslipped” here? What did you think about him saying that Ehos wanted to be stumped? Also, it still bugs me that he was equally gung ho about the Ethos’ mislynch, yet he still inexplicably blamed me for leading it. Being first on a bad wagon /= “leading/driving a mislynch, so both of those things still ping me. Plus his play recently has been seriously underwhelming. Also, him accusing Dann of “fake townslipping”, sounded like a weird thing to say.

Like if we lynch Gamma and game doesn’t end, it’s 100% not me. I can’t see a world where it’s Dann and I hard tr Penguin and I still don’t see how Gamma is a sheep buddy. So that’s where I’m at.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #380) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:30 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1221, january wrote:exactly! you're supporting my point rn!

if i win the hypothetical 1v1 then it proves you wrong, thus it's an "ego lynch" rather than a game-furthering lynch. i come from a site where people accept these as 2 different things, so maybe we're just using different vocabulary. maybe "annoyed with you so i lynch you without regard to whether or not i think you're scum" is a better description of what i mean by "ego lynch"?

of course your ego didn't feel good lynching eth0s he was obvious town lol
How was he “obvious town”? He was death tunneling me and trying to hard drive my mislynch?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #381) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:32 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1224, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1221, january wrote:exactly! you're supporting my point rn!

if i win the hypothetical 1v1 then it proves you wrong, thus it's an "ego lynch" rather than a game-furthering lynch. i come from a site where people accept these as 2 different things, so maybe we're just using different vocabulary. maybe "annoyed with you so i lynch you without regard to whether or not i think you're scum" is a better description of what i mean by "ego lynch"?

of course your ego didn't feel good lynching eth0s he was obvious town lol
How was he “obvious town”? He was death tunneling me and trying to hard drive my mislynch?
Okay, I’m starting to get what you meant by the ego thing but if I did a 1 v 1 with town, my ego would take a massive beating because then I obviously died for nothing.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #382) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:54 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1226, january wrote:
In post 1223, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I’m still not sure how Banaki “townslipped” here?
i think he did. is there anything you want to discuss?
What did you think about him saying that Ehos wanted to be stumped?
didn't read this, can you quote it?
Also, it still bugs me that he was equally gung ho about the Ethos’ mislynch, yet he still inexplicably blamed me for leading it.
idk what this is either... didn't read it. i definitely based most of my read on what i believe to be a townslip
Being first on a bad wagon /= “leading/driving a mislynch, so both of those things still ping me.
being the very first on a bad wagon tends to be a town thing imo. scum usually is too scared to lead the wagon? obviously not true all the time but reads to me that banakai probably would not have done that on d1. imo this is at worst NAI but at best a towntell (ish)
Plus his play recently has been seriously underwhelming. Also, him accusing Dann of “fake townslipping”, sounded like a weird thing to say.
so like... i also did not read this? maybe the townslip clouded my judgement but i've been skipping over his posts.
Like if we lynch Gamma and game doesn’t end, it’s 100% not me. I can’t see a world where it’s Dann and I hard tr Penguin and I still don’t see how Gamma is a sheep buddy. So that’s where I’m at.
fair enough, i agree with some of your reads and i get why you'd be scumreading me and/or banakai if only because there's literally nobody else to scumread
but i do think i've towntold and so has psyche so i'm asking you to reconsider
I was first on Ethos’ wagon, not Banaki.

I will find you that quote.

I agree you sound townier than Psyche. In ND, scum!sheep’s entire team was setting him up to be bussed throughout the game. Sheep knew Dann was never backing off of him and he clearly wasn’t too upset about dying, so that makes me think a Banaki bus is definitely possible.

Banaki had sheep as his top tr along with Penguin and Gamma, in that exact order iirc?
He also had me and Dann and your predecessor and BS as teams and his strongest sr.

And then once sheep is likely to be the lynch, his posting pretty much takes a nosedive, so I’m not convinced sheep didn’t bus.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #383) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Why is town!Banaki’s posting suddenly fallen off? Wouldn’t town!Banaki be even more motivated to play after scum lynch?

His sudden dramatic decrease in activity, practically doing nothing once sheep was the wagon and barely contributing looks hella suspicious to me.

I think maybe it could be sheep/Banaki. I think he has way more scum equity than Gamma, who I still think is a probable mislynch here but if we lynch him and game doesn’t end, my money’s on Banaki. I still think Banaki’s play is scummy and sheep could easily have been trying to make him look good by distancing.

Pyrrha

Dann

Penguin

january/BS/Gamma

Banaki

I think everything considered, Banaki is currently the scummiest slot to me.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #384) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:09 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 320, Banakai wrote:on Dan:

why I didn't elaborate: I didn't have time to type out every thought the other day

at the start of the game he's very suspcious of BS, then suddenly in post 176 he changes to "BS IS TOWN" seemingly instantly. Just seems a little weird to me. What caused this sudden change?
In post 176, Dannflor wrote:I'm disappointed that no-one has laid down a vote since the first few pages of the game. RVS is important and I feel we've skipped entirely by it. Regardless, I think this game-state indicates that BS is more likely town than not.
In post 203, Dannflor wrote:
In post 195, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im actually really confident in sheep bs pyrrha dann all villa

is the size of the remaining poe game winning
So... Put down a vote on one of them?
these and many other quotes in his ISO seem to indicate he really wants people to vote. even 200 posts in he's still advocating for RVS votes. Why do you want people to vote so bad? idk seems kinda scummy to me. Usually town wants to hold off lynching someone until close to the deadline.
In post 176, Dannflor wrote:Also, if someone is about to argue that I'm the BS scum buddy in this situation trying to push an alternative. I would counter that by saying the BS vs. RC situation never happens if I'm BS' scum partner and just leave it at that.
also this - he says he isn't BS' scum buddy because the BS vs RC situation wouldn't happen, an argument that makes no sense. Later when questioned about it, he redacts this statement.

also just in general this quote shows he's worried about being called scum? IMO pushing the alternative in general isn't the scummy thing. He already said he was townreading BS, why does he need to prove his vote isn't scummy?
In post 206, Dannflor wrote:
In post 183, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 176, Dannflor wrote:Also, if someone is about to argue that I'm the BS scum buddy in this situation trying to push an alternative. I would counter that by saying the BS vs. RC situation never happens if I'm BS' scum partner and just leave it at that.
In post 2, Plotinus wrote:Factional Communication:
During the night phase
you may talk with your partner [Private Topic Link]here[/Private Topic Link].
Out of curiosity, how would you stop me?
Oh, I haven't played in a game without day talk in a while.
to me this reads a little like
a fake town slip
@january
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #385) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:11 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 374, Banakai wrote:
In post 373, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 371, Banakai wrote:
In post 368, Gamma Emerald wrote:It just seems so forced though
idk how it's forced. I'll admit it's a bit weak. I wasn't trying to convince anyone to vote him, I still think BS would be a better overall lynch. I just wanted to get it out there that I saw some peculiar behavior in him. I know most people are and were town reading him, and I'm going to mostly trust their judgement for now until I see more shady shit. I just don't think he's such obv town like everyone else seems to think.

why do you think I would try to "force" a scum read on one of the most town-read players in the game.
Throwing RVS in to your point about asking about votes when it is not involved at all and calling something out as a fake townslip when there’s nothing that makes it less of a possible scum post at the surface level tells me you are trying way to hard to justify yourself.
I didn't throw RVS into anything. Dan mentioned multiple times that he wanted more RVS votes, when the game had already moved far passed that stage. That's what my point was with that.

I said it "reads to me" like a fake townslip. I didn't say it was. to me, "oh I didn't know the scum mechanics" is a common thing scum would say to seem town.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #386) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:15 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 483, Banakai wrote:yeah i would feel fine with Eth0s lynch now, it really seems like he is just all riled up for no reason. Legitimately can't see a town motivation for this pyyra vote by him (but it's also too dumb for me to really see a good scum motivation either)

I don't think we'll get much better in the next 6 days so I *intend* to L-1 if nobody opposes
In post 574, Banakai wrote:now that eth0s is so close to lynch he's changed his tune completely, v strange *insert thinking emoji*
In post 577, Banakai wrote:it would change, but I feel eth0s is trying to play the "maybe if I pretend I'm ok with being lynched my wagon will dissolve"

In post 742, Banakai wrote:id prefer pyrrha vote but it feels were not gonna get that until she leads 2 mislynches on the town
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #387) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

498 is the weird stump post. 742 is the post where he is blaming the lynch on me, despite clearly being onboard with it. 498 reads like TMI and 742 is highly sus because why would town wrongly accuse me of leading a mislynch that he was quite keen on? He’s acting like I somehow pressured him to vote Ethos and he’s completely denying any responsibility for his part in it whatsoever. So to everyone who’s tr Banaki, how is this coming from a townie mindset?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #388) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:27 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1235, january wrote:tbf i did consider that that might've been a fake townslip from one of them and dann did feel the most likely (to be clear, i decided it probably wasn't, but i did consider it)
and banakai considering it actually makes HIS townslip even more towny imo

feels like u might be doing the thing again where u scumread banakai for scumreading your top tr
bc i think it's a valid consideration

oh YEAH and i townread banakai for going after dann when nobody else did. i think he's wrong but it's way too contrarian(?) to be scum imo
I think it’s scummy that he’s completely ignoring his part in Ethos’ mislynch and blaming me for it sounds scummy. Why couldn’t scum!Banaki push Dann? You’re saying you’ve never seen scum do that before - push a widely tr slot, because I have. Why? They know it will give them towncred. So at best, his Dann push should be seen as NAI.

And he didn’t vote Dann or especially me, despite shading me pretty hard, he voted your slot.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #389) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:37 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1239, january wrote:tmi isn't scummy necessarily it's just a playstyle
some people just put all their unfiltered thoughts in the thread

can't talk for banakai but 742 seems... fine? to me at least.
if i genuinely believed someone was scum but everyone else thought was town, i'd say something along those lines somewhat out of frustration. i've definitely done that in games before where it's like "this person seems like obvscum to me but everyone else says their town... do they have to continue leading mislynches before people realize they're town?"

pretend it's someone else and not you. it seems normal to me?
But I didn’t lead Ethos’ mislynch, just because I was first on the wagon and that post seems to be putting it mainly on me. No one else did that. I don’t accuse anyone of leading a mislynch, unless they actually hardpushed it - which is most likely what would have happened to Erhos, had I been the one stumped, because he was actually hardpushing for my mislynch but the reverse reality isn’t true, so Banaki pushing that narrative is strange but his sudden decline in activity after sheep became the lead wagon, is concerning me the most rn. His recent posting has been extremely underwhelming, like he’s suddenly lost all motivation to play. Granted, that last part is weak but why would sheep being the lead wagon have such an effect on his participation levels? And why did he have him as his strongest tr, considering he was the one who was hardest pushing for his lynch?

If I’m town!Banaki, sheep would definitely not be my #1 tr here.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #390) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:41 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 921, sheepsaysmeep wrote:me you pyrrha bs

that gets me far enough if you read.. any 9p turbo
BS is probably town because of this.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #391) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Okay, maybe january is town. Would sheep really say that to a buddy? Unlikely
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #392) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:46 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 110, sheepsaysmeep wrote:wtf happened
Going forward, powerlynch sheep if he ever opens with this in the future. :lol:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #393) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:50 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

he was not wolfy to me

Maybe this was less about BS than Gamma? Because sheep obviously knows that BS and Gamma are never SvS. If Gamma really is scum here, than BS is my hero.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #394) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:52 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1248, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

he was not wolfy to me

Maybe this was less about BS than Gamma? Because sheep obviously knows that BS and Gamma are never SvS. If Gamma really is scum here, than BS is my hero.
Iow, if Gamma is his buddy, BS townflip is terrible for Gamma.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #395) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:01 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

@Dannflor
Answer: he was defending you, because your townflip would be horrible for Gamma.

Yeah, it now makes total sense. I really can’t see any other reason scum!sheep does this. So, I’ve been focusing on Gamma but not seeing this. Scum almost never townlocks their scumbuddy.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #396) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:08 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

The truth is my current team guess is actually sheep/BS but I wanted to give them time to react before I jumped to a conclusion. When you asked about my read I still wasn’t ready to do full disclosure but I was willing to reveal half of it. I recall Pyrrha suggesting that team earlier and thinking about past interactions that team might actually be solid. And I kinda feel sheep has higher scum equity if that’s not the team too. I could definitely see a sheep/Psyche team.
In post 1013, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 999, Dannflor wrote:
What's your read on Banakai?

Mostly I'm curious what made you shift from "Psyche/Banakai" are the two scummiest slots to "Sheep/BS is my team guess."
Psyche and Banakai were rather scummy, but imo their partner equity is lower than sheep and BS
In post 1018, Gamma Emerald wrote:And like I feel like my current headspace is Psyche is my strongest individual scumread, sheep is second strongest individual, and BS and Banakai are both somewhat nebulous around third and fourth. I feel like you may have a point about Banakai pushing you being a town thing but I also think his logic has kinda sucked and he acts like he has explained himself when he hasn’t
In post 1154, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1131, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 977, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@Blatant Scum, what is your current read on Psyche or anyone other than sheep, Banaki, me, for that matter?

Who do you think is Banaki’s buddy?
I townread you and Dannflor

I think that Psyche's reaction on you calling Psyche/ Banakai scumteam makes their team very likely to be scum.

conftown: Blatant Scum eth0s
town: Dannflor Pyrrha Nikos
NAI: Gamma Emerald sheepsaysmeep PenguinPower
scum: Banakai Psyche

If at least one of {Banakai, Psyche} is town, it makes the other go to NAI
Why am I in your nullreads
@Gamma, why would you be surprised at being in BS’ nullreads?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #397) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:11 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1250, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
@Dannflor
Answer: he was defending you, because your townflip would be horrible for Gamma.

Yeah, it now makes total sense. I really can’t see any other reason scum!sheep does this. So, I’ve been focusing on Gamma but not seeing this. Scum almost never townlocks their scumbuddy.
Sorry Gamma but no way does sheep townlock BS if he’s his scumbuddy. Sorry but sheep fucked you with this. Blame sheep, you played really well.

VOTE: Gamma
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #398) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:18 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1249, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1248, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

he was not wolfy to me

Iow, if Gamma is his buddy, BS townflip is terrible for Gamma.
I love it when that lightbulb suddenly goes off and everything that wasn’t previously making sense, suddenly does.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #399) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:21 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

I actually feel bad for Gamma, I would never ever think he was sheep’s buddy if it weren’t for his frantic efforts to save BS.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”