MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7626 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@stungun404
It isn’t so much a matter of Toog lynch, that is almost certainly gonna happen. We’re just trying to figure out tomorrow.

Do you have any contributions towards that?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7627 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 4824, Shiro wrote:Katsuki, sando and potentially muffin are my scumread.
sando is definitely eliminated from main pool.

but one of if not both of zmuffinman and katsuki is a maybe? probs not both though; i’d tend towards thinking it would be katsuki if one of them
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7628 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 6381, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6279, stungun0404 wrote: didn’t like answer she gave to my question, and generally haven’t liked the lack of stances she has taken and her avid support of majority lynchwagons (titus and sando here)

i asked nos who he/she would neighbourize.
In post 4916, Nosferatu wrote:kinda skimmed back but i dont really see anything interesting to comment on and i dont feel like taking a second list

@stungun: probably sakura or the worst, maybe titus or nancy.
the worst doesn’t seem towny enough to neighbourize, and neither does titus, and in fact given that titus has been in her scum pool what is she wanting to get out of that?
1. Support of majority lynch wagons is not scummy. You scum read titus as well. It's dumb that you even bring it up as a point.
2. the worst i would neighborize because he hasn't caught up and neither have i and as town i have a vested interest in bringing him up to speed, and reading is better when you have something to bounce thoughts off of. the worst previously mentioned that he wanted an accountability buddy. This would be fulfilling that request in a sense.
3. I would neighborize titus simply because i find talking to her interesting as she makes no sense 75% of the time.

4. I think nancy is sus based on ank's read. Neighborizing is an easy way to sort.
In post 6342, stungun0404 wrote:a titus-nosferatu-toogeloo-one of katsuki/kokichi scum team isn’t looking bad to me at all. nos comes out to start this day phase with a fake cop guilty on sando to distract votes right off the bat away from titus while also saying she advocates a titus wagon, she advocates “maybe” wanting to neighbourize a titus that she thinks is scummy (and advocates neighbourizing another scumread in nancydrew).
1. why is this indicative of me and titus being scum together at all? I took a vote off of sando to vote titus. Makes no sense.
interesting, but you would have neighbourized scum by choosing titus, which might have been a bad usage of it there. would it concern you at all if you had a neighbourize power and you neigbourized scum —> especially in a game with powers —> in case you gained any?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7629 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

oh shit this game still exists
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7630 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

it’s also interesting that there is a game related reason to both nancy drew there and the worst, but not titus?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7631 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 7515, MathBlade wrote: I'm actually thinking that stun might be best for the fifth power slot. I'm warming up to him a lot. What do you guys think?
don't think that was a very town indicative post but he's a pretty town slot overall
no objections.
In post 7532, the worst wrote:Drakura Sixx sounds like a band name

anyone wanna start a band?
down
can play almost any instrument necessary

@drixx: you take lead and I'll do rhythms?
In post 7628, stungun0404 wrote: interesting, but you would have neighbourized scum by choosing titus, which might have been a bad usage of it there. would it concern you at all if you had a neighbourize power and you neigbourized scum —> especially in a game with powers —> in case you gained any?
I was voting titus when I made that post iirc so im pretty sure no?
stungun0404 wrote:it’s also interesting that there is a game related reason to both nancy drew there and the worst, but not titus?
cause i would neighborize titus cause i think it would be interesting.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7632 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

fair enough i guess, lol :p

In post 5808, stungun0404 wrote:pending on a confscum titus flip, possibly toogeloo enters the pool
haha, foresight!

In post 5264, Kokichi Oma wrote:what if im scum avoiding the question?
still maintain this answer to asking why kokichi voted myloninja is scummy. so perhaps we should consider testing kokichi with the next lynch wagon?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7633 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by the worst »

Welcome to the crew Nos! This band is gonna be awesome.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7634 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7600, the worst wrote:
In post 7565, stungun0404 wrote:i’m a huge fan of every single genre of music there is, so yes. if i had to pick a favorite though, i love oldies—especially music from the ‘70’s. ar
about the same tbh I kinda love a bit of everything but mostly swing 70s rock and progressive <3
spectacular! <3

what artists? are you into any of the moody blues? jim croce? def leppard? or america?

In post 7606, Drixx wrote:
In post 7591, stungun0404 wrote:lol. mathblade and i be townslipping not recognizing that sakura took bulletproof last night. so that effectively nullifies that argument, but sakura as leader might be a little more optimal because of her focus on townreading slots moreso than drixx. drixx says he doesn’t do very well with townreads, anyways.
Either I gave the wrong impression or you misunderstood me. I townhunt very well. I just don't generally
my town reads and reasons why until there's a reason to do so. It serves no value for me to signal to someone I'm very sure is town that I recognize it. All that accomplishes is putting them higher on scum's radar.

The proper time to reveal and explain townreads is when it gives you a boost in EV/WC. When I think I can lock the game up for a town win, I'll generally start throwing out things (ranging from subtle to overt) to firm up my reads and at some point (if left alive and nobody else is strongly townleading) I'll come out swinging for the fences.

The best example I can think of this off the top of my head is Steven Universe (in hydra with Cerberus). We collectively spent perhaps 100 hours about 1/3 of the way through the game to firm up our reasoning for town reads, and then some more time to make sure we hadn't missed something before we then dumped into the thread our theory of game. It's a little ironic that I feel like that game is the best example of my MO as a town leader when we lost that game but ... the context of that game mitigates it I suppose. We really did have the game to a "Town literally cannot lose unless a town player intentionally sabotages" state ... and a townie sabotaged.

Anyway ... don't want you to misunderstand how I roll. Think of me like an iceberg. You can see a little bit but you're not going to have any idea of what you can't see until I crash into you. (If you'll allow me to stretch the metaphor a bit).
gotcha! so you could be like what wrecked the titanic — just coming out of nowhere and BAM that iceberg sinks the mafia battleship and boom, the game is solved! that sounds awesome
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7635 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Nero Cain replaces Katsuki.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7636 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

When I said I was willing to replace in I didn't realize this was 300+ pages and I'm, not reading that. Tell me who we are lynching and why.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7637 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7636, Nero Cain wrote:When I said I was willing to replace in I didn't realize this was 300+ pages and I'm, not reading that. Tell me who we are lynching and why.
toogeloo. yucky association with flipped scum titus—based on townleaning hardest on titus after replacing in before the lynch of titus (he replaced in at the same point as me for reference and hard defended titus several times), and for a defeatist type of play since that does not match town in our perspectives.

there was a lot of resistance to the titus wagon, mainly from flipped town shiro and toogeloo. we think toog is scum
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7638 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Lynching me because I also didn't read when I replaced in (150 pages at the time), made some piss poor decisions in scum hunting, and opted to just volunteer myself as the best person to lynch today since I was opposed to the scum being lynched yesterday.

I am being really lazy, and laughing my ass off a bit at stun still trying to paint me as scum when I've already conceded being lynched. I am not scum, but it's still funny none the less. I'm still not going to put any effort in, so I'm perfectly fine with being lynched so I don't have to worry about it and don't have to fret about being lynched later or endgamed.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7639 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

also his predecessor, bbmolla, wasn’t all that town either. in fact kinda scummy imo
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7640 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7637, stungun0404 wrote:there was a lot of resistance to the titus wagon, mainly from flipped town shiro and toogeloo. we think toog is scum
Are you saying that toog has to be scum b/c shiro was town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7641 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm not defeatist, I'm lazy and know it's detrimental to town, and I know half the game suspected me after the Titus thing anyways, so I offered myself up willingly.

stun sees what he wants to see and paints the picture to match. I figure I might as well let him feel good about his reading for now, and then call me terrible tomorrow after my flip. Don't care. I stand by the fact that the game was moving way to fast for any sane player to have an interest in keeping up, and getting me out now is a favor for both me and the town.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7642 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7640, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7637, stungun0404 wrote:there was a lot of resistance to the titus wagon, mainly from flipped town shiro and toogeloo. we think toog is scum
Are you saying that toog has to be scum b/c shiro was town?
pretty much

the amount of resistance to the titus wagon was telling. we concluded last day phase that she was not the centerpiece scum wanted to get rid of because titus was voted leader d2, and so had a superpower that only ine other scum might also have since ankamius died and titus claimed to have given ank a superpower
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7643 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

*one other scum
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7644 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

mathblade and i were the hardest against the entire day phase and maybe to a lesser extent sando, and we were met with constant resistance
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7645 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

*against titus

toranaga played a part too towards the end
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7646 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Have you mentally prepped yourself for my town flip, stun? Like you lining up how you think Day 5 should go after I turn green? Or do you think you'll just cross that bridge when it happens?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7647 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

toog, who is scum?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7648 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 7636, Nero Cain wrote:When I said I was willing to replace in I didn't realize this was 300+ pages and I'm, not reading that. Tell me who we are lynching and why.
Hey we both have something in common, we haven't read 300 pages of content
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7649 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7641, Toogeloo wrote:I'm not defeatist, I'm lazy and know it's detrimental to town, and I know half the game suspected me after the Titus thing anyways, so I offered myself up willingly.

stun sees what he wants to see and paints the picture to match. I figure I might as well let him feel good about his reading for now, and then call me terrible tomorrow after my flip. Don't care. I stand by the fact that the game was moving way to fast for any sane player to have an interest in keeping up, and getting me out now is a favor for both me and the town.
scum hunt if you have problems, thanks! refer me to one other player that might be scum that is not fa. fa is not scum

you said i was painting picassos with titus last day phase. apparently i am painting another wrong picture here?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”