large normal 219: COOL NEW ANIMALS (done!!)

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Performer »

In post 48, NerfedBuJ wrote:Also lately MS players have been shit at day 1, and have shown absolutely no respect to how important it is
This is a very big blanket statement. TChill and others definitely don't treat day 1 with as much respect as say, you or me. Anyway I highly disagree with your statement...if anything, I'm one of those who treat d1 as crucial and probably the following days as less crucial :lol:
In post 42, Skygazer wrote:saudade seems town btw
Just how familiar are you with saud though??
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:08 am

Post by Performer »

I don't get how people are stating "x is town" already with what's been posted so far.

For instance it appears there's a lot of joke posting, along with "I'm a PR/specific PR" posts, which sounds like messing around a lot. First impression is that it's null, can't get a good enough read from that yet. Could be town gambiting or scum gambiting.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 173, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 171, Nero Cain wrote:Well, that elevated quickly...

I'm hovering somewhere between "this is so over the top that its a joke" and "this is newb scum that doesn't know how to react under pressure."
Eh, either way, he is scum. Even if he's town roleblocker, he deserves to be lynched. I think he's just mafia roleblocker though
but....town rb and mafia rb are both normal roles
--------

can we get a vc? thanks schadd

I can agree with part of nero's , and I do like his response to bob's vote on him.

I do agree with saud that...some of these avatars are downright strange...
but I'm not getting the feeling that these are scum: sickof, saud, sky, nero, notanaxe, nomnom.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Performer »

In post 211, rosterfoster wrote:How confusing.
I was of this mindset about the bob vs nero talk on pg 9 , as well.
In post 221, Nero Cain wrote:no one seems especially townie to me. Maybe Rui Rui.
I disagree on that point of rui being town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Performer »

In post 302, Saudade wrote:If time comes and i need to pick between axe and sky im smashing sky
In post 303, Saudade wrote:Still want nero more
saud do you have any scumreads other than those?? I'm not scumreading any of those folks.
In post 226, rosterfoster wrote:Interesting.

I’m keeping my vote here.
Hi roster. I want to know who else you scumread .
In post 245, Nero Cain wrote:but he's always a lurker as scum.
+1
In an open game modded by ofhrz, bujaber was scum there and he wasn't all that active either. Problem is, his nerfed status , the signature in his profile on this account, and the fact that he hasn't posted all that much, makes me less confident on the scumread on him .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Performer »

In post 339, Saudade wrote:why do you talk to me like you know I'm town :thinking:
The only way of knowing for sure is via moderator , but with what's happened so far and at least 4 games of experience with town and scum you, I have some idea of reading you, at least I think so.
--------

eevee & bob - who is scum?
------

VOTE: rui rui
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 377, NerfedBuJ wrote:Performer is your main outed? If so can I know who it is?
What are you even talking about?? This IS my only account. I don't have alts. If you're talking about hydras, that's something entirely different and we've only played a game where I was on this only acct. We've never played any other game together other than the game where you/enigma were scum.

Why are you scumreading me?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by Performer »

eevee can you answer my question on who you think is scum
thanks
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 408, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 405, EeveeLution Army wrote:why deadline scramble at all?
no one is going to do anything till close to the deadline.
I don't want a deadline scramble either...I'm sure a lot of us don't .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Performer »

so after eevee took a stance on who he thinks is scum by voting roster, I have to admit after another ISO of roster, he bugs me . said 2 of my town block were scum and he's playing like rui rui - bare...as if it's intentional. If it weren't for him being so adamant that I'm town, then I would think he's scum . Currently have roster as null .

rui - why I voted you was because I don't think your reasoning for voting me was genuine, it looked fabricated. also you thought axe was scum and the rests of your ISO - with all that's happened, I get the feeling that you're awfully focused on me.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Performer »

In post 451, Performer wrote:me was genuine
pedit: was NOT genuine

--------

Also I am getting the feeling that bob & eevee are town. The former because he it looks like genuine game solving & the latter because of his stance on roster, who voted him.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Performer »

In post 452, rosterfoster wrote:I said you were town? I can’t say I remember a single one of your posts.
:shifty:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Performer »

Ugh these typos...
---------

Saud I don't get why Sky is scum. In a micro game we had last year, she did the same thing about telling us about her life issues that were causing problems for her in game iirc. We were both town there. So that is partly why I'm having trouble with seeing sky scum.
--------

Buj calling me scum - after the interactions, I think he's coming from a town mindset. And an ISO of him doesn't give me a scum agenda feeling. Buj what do you think of sky - I think she scumreads you and voted you?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Performer »

In post 444, Skygazer wrote:lower post count but if he's sick and is actually town that'll probs change, i feel like he's going for a LHF vote with you esp when i have reason to believe ur town, and the gamestate indicates that scum are fine with the wagons because no strong counterwagons are forming which would indicate that scum are in the lurkers

also i really think he'd push me more for SRing him for lurking rather than just waving away the fact that he was lurking, from what i remember he likes to push ppl SRing him when he's town and tends to avoid it as scum
I also want to hear buj's response to this .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Performer »

Agree to disagree then. I just don't get the sense that sky is scum compared to rui, thewiz, fumu .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Performer »

In post 464, Nero Cain wrote:remind me why rui is scum?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Performer »

Welcome, FL!
------
In post 528, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 488, NotAnAxehole wrote:I scum read Skygazer.
you know there are at least 3 scum in this game right? A singular scum read feels pretty fake and as scum gives you plenty of leverage to push w/e.

I'd be fine with axe or evee.
In post 530, rosterfoster wrote:Eh? There’s nothing wrong with a singular scumread.

I’m really not giving this game atm, let me see if I can join a wagon.
Notanaxe provided a list that didn't have "oh I just have a singular scumread." So this accusation just looks bizarre from nero, and I've definitely moved into scumreading roster.

---------
In post 546, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 543, NerfedBuJ wrote:and we prove that democracy doesn't work
Isn't that what the United States Presidential Elections are for?
Andrew Yang yesss. Freedom Dividend.
In post 547, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 542, NerfedBuJ wrote:Nero how important is winning to you?
I care more about being right than winning. What is the point of this question?
Ugh...this sot of reminds me of radiantcowbells at times.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Performer »

In post 560, Nero Cain wrote:if she's scum that's a p decent claim.
agreed. that claim complicates things but I won't get into it at this point, because it might help scum.

I want to see sky's catchup tonight as well as FL's (I have not been townreading his predecessor).
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Performer »

In post 565, Nero Cain wrote:If she's indeed a FN that makes BUJ's go with the flow vote p suspect. I might vote there.
I want to add that after reviewing sickofit's ISO, I get the feeling that
he
is going with the flow. Much like scum nero in FL's large theme game :wink:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Performer »

In post 569, Skygazer wrote:this game genuinely isnt fun and my life is a wreck
I'm sorry to hear that. I lost my job earlier this month and things haven't been exactly rosy for me either, while I've been searching for new work. All we can do is just persevere and look on the bright side...things could always be worse.

Also I want to say that if you're indeed a town FN, I'd suggest sending the msg to someone who isn't likely to be a night kill, and is someone you believe is likely town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Performer »

In post 588, Nero Cain wrote:I bet you scum is Buj, Axe, and Performer.
:facepalm:

why??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Performer »

In post 599, Nero Cain wrote:If you think voting a wagon and not pushing it is scummy
if you're accusing me of being scum since I'm not shouting "lynch rui, rui is scum, death to rui" in every other post, then you're looking at a playstyle difference. And I personally find it annoying when players are overly posting only things like "lynch this, this is scum" and similar things . Because anyone could just ISO or ask the person instead.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 610, RuiRui wrote:I'm looking at performer's posts and it's hard for me to reason moving my vote somewhere else - They look like scum to me
Another wolfy pop in. Who else is scum?

Getting to the point where I'm feeling fine with this slot being turbo lynched . The rest of the ISO isn't townie either.

-------
In post 621, NerfedBuJ wrote:@Sky And I wish you hadn't said you tried a gambit.
You were pretty clearly town. Now wrong town will just shrug off their terrible read because "you were playing scummy", and next game they'll be manipulated again and join another wagon on town just as easily.
this post looks like a big contrast to what you said in
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Performer »

The thing that really made me wonder is you said "you were pretty clearly town" about skygazer.

Yet in 543 you literally went with the crowd and said her death was for some noble cause??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Performer »

I don't think buj is town.

VOTE: NerfedBuJ
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #25) » Wed May 01, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Performer »

I dont like that wiz said his claim was actually serious. The timing is scummy. What if there was an actual town fn or a town jk? Causes all sorts of problems and allows scum to more easily hide in the chaos.

Also, Will have to reread sick's iso as hes been pinging me.

Fl hasnt posted in over 2 days
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #26) » Thu May 02, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Performer »

town: saud, sky, nero, notanaxe, nomnom, eevee, bob

null: kid
---------

@schadd sickof hasn't posted in over 2 days
--------

@sickofit what are your reads?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #27) » Sun May 05, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Performer »

Have been busy , will have to be catching up later
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #28) » Sun May 05, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 785, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 782, NerfedBuJ wrote:From that one post? Did you read his ISO?
Does this mean you scumread axe?
Fun fact: He bullshits.
true, he does a ton of reaction testing as his playstyle. problem is, FL said he was serious about thewizard. So, why did you say he was bullshitting??
In post 873, Wagonomics wrote:Anyone have familiairity with sick?
I don't.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #29) » Sun May 05, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 961, Wagonomics wrote:Oh right bujaber/performer/bob

Sad day when I temporarily forget performer is in the game

I do thi nk bujaber has decent equity for how he responded to the 1v1 but you moved off buj for sick right? Is sick still lower than buj for you?

Let's reread bob real fast
We're friends irl so how dare you forget me. :shifty:
In post 965, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 769, Performer wrote:town: saud, sky, nero, notanaxe, nomnom, eevee, bob

null: kid
Sell me on those last 4 reads when you can perf

Toownblocking the real town and not townblocking the scum in nom/ela/bob is probably gamewinning
notanaxe+nom are tone reads. I have eevee & bob town due to my
In post 896, Flavor Leaf wrote:Chicken’s town
Disagree
-------------
off topic:
In post 838, Morality wrote:Just not feeling it, you know. Going all on gut
:eek:
This made me think of that traitor game with 4 scum, where you said something similar to one of the quotes in my signature. :lol:
In post 845, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 843, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 840, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 838, Morality wrote:Just not feeling it, you know. Going all on gut
Been years with my alts, and I’m only now starting to alt slip.
It's okay, so long as you still have that boon charisma
I get lynched on Morality and scumread hard there, I don’t want that charisma.

It happens every Morality game. It’s definitely the avatar. :lol:
You weren't lynched as Morality in that game though....in fact, you made it to endgame despite claiming Informed Miller (which is 1 of the most hilarious fake claims I've ever seen LOL)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #30) » Sun May 05, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Performer »

interaction on pg 32 between wagon & FL point me to believing FL is town. I've pushed thewiz into null just in case he somehow is town rb - I still don't like that ill-timed claim so early, and that he pushed one of my town reads as scum .

scummy: rui due to & vote was on me, roster (interaction on pg 19 then suddenly voting me), nerfedbuj, sickof (I got a feeling that he was mirroring my reads and/or following what the biggest wagon would be without genuine critical thinking)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #31) » Sun May 05, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Performer »

Still catching up from the massive explosion in the past several hours for posts...
In post 927, Nero Cain wrote:Why does scum claim roleblocker though?
Part of me has started wondering if it's because there are 2 anti-town teams, which is allowed in normal games. As in there could be 2 scum teams (maybe 2 scum, and 2 scum) or 1 scum team (like 3 scum) with 1 sk. So, thewiz claiming town rb could be serial killer rb or scum 1-shot rb or some crazy thing. But I think there are better candidates than thewiz today because if we lynch that and he DOES turn out to be town rb, that would be awful.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #32) » Sun May 05, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1032, TheWizard wrote:Most likely, Axe is scum and there's a scum roleblocker. He likely inferred (incorrectly) that there wouldn't be a town roleblocker. Since (in his view) I was a fake claiming townie, I would be an easy lynch.

That is why he doesn't believe my claim, and why he is pushing me.
What are your reads?
In post 1096, NerfedBuJ wrote:Me, roster, bob, kid. The rest are probably all scum or at least 3 of them are.
This I actually partly agree with - in terms of roster/kid. I don't know why you're still scumreading me.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #33) » Sun May 05, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1104, Wagonomics wrote:Axe vs wizard still stinks to high heaven. I do not get why axe as scum goes for such lhf thru a mech attack tho. Doesn't mean axe is town, just means if he's scum I don't get his strat yet
axe as scum doesn't make sense to me either.
In post 1116, Wagonomics wrote:Performer don't town frequently tunnel you cause you're so often scummy? :P

How strong you feel on buj?
I feel like the way he went about voting sky, later saying "oh hey, I KNEW it, I told you guys sky was town," then me asking about that and the way he handled that, was just not right. She's a claimed pr now.

The vanity vote from rui is awfully scummy as well but I feel worse about buj. Rui is a very close 2nd and I'd welcome a lynch on that as well. Her focus has been largely on me + she barely says anything else about the game. I don't even remember who her other scumreads are.
In post 1117, Wagonomics wrote:You can't deny you've been kinda low impact this game. Usually I would have a decent townread on you by now I think... well except in extra but iirc there were some hydra things there messing with my read
I don't think a high impact playstyle is who I am anyway?...also I've been busier this year irl :(
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #34) » Sun May 05, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1124, nomnomnom wrote:12 town and 3 mafia, people.
ugh my memory is terrible :facepalm:
--------
In post 1044, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1040, Wagonomics wrote:You can only ketchup if you relish the time you have
I take it back, go back to the mediocre economics jokes
we're here for Forum Mafia, not Economics Wonderland... :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #35) » Sun May 05, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1136, Wagonomics wrote:I think Performer maybe town... maybe need to decide on if that's a legit townslip.
I think the 1 giveaway is that I'm much more precise and calculated as scum. But then again, you've moderated my only scum win in that one game. :cool: So you would know :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #36) » Sun May 05, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1137, Wagonomics wrote:Dude performer sell me on kid town because I do not see that at all
I wasn't townreading kid but I am trusting your case on pg 43 since I have your slot as town .
In post 1119, Wagonomics wrote:Can you be more specific on what looks like genuine solving from ela?
Well...My and were saying that I townread bob for that , but eevee for other things.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #37) » Sun May 05, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1151, Wagonomics wrote:That being said wiz would not be my first pick in those remaining 5 names but it seems like not a lot are on board with a kid lynch

I think if we bracketed off axe and his tunnel I'd say today's lynch should be in sick and buj.

But I'm not actually sure which of the two is scum, maybe sick, I just kinda feel like there's a scum in those two. Maybe sick. Hmmm.
I am willing to consolidate my vote as eod 1 is arriving very fast. I just dont believe thewiz lynch is the greatest thing to do... if he really is town rb, that would be awful and I've been in too many situations like that.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #38) » Sun May 05, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1162, RuiRui wrote:These wagons make me sad, is it too late to do something else?
In post 1160, nomnomnom wrote:What is THAT supposed to mean
I don't know... what do you think it means?
@rui How about we just turbo lynch you, that's a suggestion for your question.
rui reminds me of cultofathena from morality's scum game against something_smart, where coa was coasting scum there.
In post 1161, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1144, NotAnAxehole wrote:I don't love Bob's distance from both wagons, yet still supported both wagons with his vote. But for now I'm leaning more null/town)
How Was I distant from both wagons. The first wagon I was very much on and only postponed my verdict until day 2. As one way or anotehr we will be able to determine if he is telling teh truth

And with wizards wagon I am bit hesitant as there is danger that he is townie doing some dumb play. Although, at every turn he has failed to respond. I even tried to question him several times but he just ignored any attempt.
Hi bob what are your reads at this point?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #39) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1187, NotAnAxehole wrote:Also, I'd like a full claim from Flavor Leaf no bullshit, because I will know. I called the BS correctly from TheWizard.
In post 1190, NotAnAxehole wrote:I will just say, anyone who is VT should not claim PR. It is never good for anything other than trolling.

If you are VT and you fake claim, you will be lynched.
I guess on retrospection, thewiz was doing that to hopefully draw an nk but the way he went about it was ridiculous and it ended up in his lynch.
-------------
In post 1196, NerfedBuJ wrote:Why are we talking about claims in day 2?

And I didn't receive anything sky.
:shifty:
In post 1199, Skygazer wrote:BuJ is town

assuming i'll be wagoned and flipped it'll be extremely obvious why soon

if im not wagoned and flipped then it'd be too much info for scum to say why
so hold on...buj received nothing from sky, sky said buj is town, then buj voted notanaxe??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #40) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1218, Skygazer wrote:i kind of did spew too much didnt i

im disloyal friendly neighbor
In post 1221, rosterfoster wrote:Yeah that’s a remarkably convenient claim.

It does almost make me think whether this is setup WIFOM but most likely Sky is just scum.
the fact that I've been in a large where scum literally fake claimed disloyal , sky survived n1, and now she adds that she's got this modifier but didn't tell us on d1...just doesn't add up.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #41) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1228, Skygazer wrote:i mean

why would i set myself up to get mislynched d2 as scum

i wouldnt

but at the time staying alive to get at least one result was most important, if i had retracted and claimed VT i would've been instalynched and we'd lose that one result

VOTE: sky
so now you're giving up with a self vote, which is also fishy

Problem is, if you're REALLY a disloyal FN, scum will need to kill you asap anyway because you're too valuable.

Overall the fact that the wagon on you built so fast, is also incredibly suspicious.
What are your reads right now.
---------

Other thoughts: if the pg 49 between sky/roster/buj is some scum theater, then 10/10 because wow.

townblock currently: eevee mostly due to , nero, notanaxe, nomnom, interaction on pg 32 between wagon & FL point me to believing FL is town
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #42) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1282, rosterfoster wrote:Sorry but why would she claim disloyal? It literally makes no sense to do so.

I do feel the claim is very convenient, but on the other hand if bob flips scum he seemed way too eager to jump on for that to be SvS

Pedit: After claiming disloyal is useless.
I'm scumreading bob for the interactions and fishy reads list on pg 47.

This d2 just began and it would be too quick to end it so soon, when there are people who haven't posted yet. My suggestion - Can we wait until everyone posted at least once before ending it. Until then, my intent is to vote bob.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #43) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1283, rosterfoster wrote:Loyal would townclear. Disloyal is useles once the cat’s out the proverbial bag (this is another reason the claim is convenient for scum).
For now I'm going to put them at null after what's happened. by going with her result, we have a smaller poe so that's good to work with.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #44) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Performer »

vc 1.5 (note the below votes were BEFORE sky's FN claim)

Skygazer (4): NotAnAxehole, nomnomnom, Saudade, KidAmn (roster, nerfed, bob added their votes after vc 1.5 was posted)
NotAnAxehole (2): NerfedBuJ , TheWizard
Performer (2): RuiRui, rosterfoster
EeveeLution Army (1): Nero Cain, then voted notanaxe
Flavor Leaf (1): Sickofit1138, then voted eevee
nomnomnom (1): Flavor Leaf
NerfedBuj (1): Skygazer
RuiRui(1): Performer
rosterfoster (1): EeveeLution Army
TheWizard (1): bob3141

Sky claimed FN right after she got to unannounced L-1 from bob's latest vote on her.
-------
eod 1 vc:

TheWizard (8): NotAnAxehole, rosterfoster, NerfedBuJ, nomnomnom, EeveeLution Army, bob3141, Sickofit1138, Skygazer
NerfedBuj (2): Nero Cain, Performer
NotAnAxehole (2): TheWizard, Flavor Leaf
Performer (1): RuiRui
KidAmn (1): Wagonomics
Wagonomics (1): KidAmn

not voting (0):
------------------

Analyzing the above two vcs, first impression is that the team could be in bob/rui/sickof/kidam/roster (less confident on roster compared to others listed).
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #45) » Wed May 08, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1287, Skygazer wrote:comes into today throwing shade after the sudden shift from me to bob,
I was suspecting him as of pg 47 , which was already before your suspicious posts... :)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #46) » Wed May 08, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1329, Nero Cain wrote:sure I can buy that but that doesn't mean that kid and rui rui can't be scum together.
+1
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #47) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1371, NerfedBuJ wrote:Maybe they thought his even night claim is actually odd night or fake?
The thing about wagonomics is that I/sky/FL know him, he said he was some even-night pr, and so he basically put a target on his back. This also puts a +1 in me being paranoid of whoever knew krazy, because they would obviously kill him at night compared to someone else.
---------

Nero's pg 55 analysis is all sorts of farfetched - for one, I probably don't make to d7 regardless of my alignment (still town btw). And another person in the game dies even sooner (not getting into this because I don't want to paint a target on that person's back).
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #48) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:57 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1368, Nero Cain wrote:the one where I use my shots on you
He is protective target #1 for sure.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #49) » Thu May 09, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Performer »

bob what's your read on me? Also, do you still think rui is lhf town?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #50) » Thu May 09, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1425, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 1424, Performer wrote:
In post 1368, Nero Cain wrote:the one where I use my shots on you
He is protective target #1 for sure.
Nero is not a doctor.
well I mean, whether or not he is wasn't really what I was getting at :cool:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #51) » Thu May 09, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Performer »

roster why do you feel different here than the mini theme we completed.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #52) » Thu May 09, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1451, Flavor Leaf wrote:One of Eevee and Nomnom lock scum
How?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #53) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1457, Nero Cain wrote:Why not join me on rui rui?
I was waiting to see what they would say , but they're the only person who hasn't posted anything yet in light of everything on d2. so I didn't see the point of voting that slot until a replace.

also want to hear the answer from at least one person I asked something to (bob iirc), but hasn't replied to yet.
I think bob also called rui some sort of lhf town, which the more I thought of it, the stranger it sounded. does bob have some sort of meta with that slot?? fwiw I dont think rui slot is town but is probably scum.

I remember thinking sickofit looked quite scummy as well based on what he did today, but wanted to see what rui would say before deciding who to vote.

I find it odd that the bob wagon moved so quick and upon an ISO review, I saw a few posts of his that made me question the scumread on him . Because I think he would've targeted certain people if he really was scum . So I no longer think bob is a good vote.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (isolation #54) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1626, Nero Cain wrote:Why does everyone get so fucking defensive all the time?
I didn't get the defensive tone from nerfed but I got it from notanaxe vs nero instead. :lol:
In post 1619, NerfedBuJ wrote:Why is performer town? Seems to be a popular opinion.
popular how? you and nero keep bringing up "why am I town" as a constant topic. I don't even remember why you guys scumread me anymore.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #55) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1629, RuiRui wrote:I'm scumreading performer too, I don't see how everyone is townreading him

Axe has 65/35 odds of being town to scum in my head

I don't like that Nero Cain is pointing to lurkers, it seems like he's drawing attention away from where we should be focusing today (the wizard wagon)
Turbo this.
VOTE: Rui
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #56) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1632, Nero Cain wrote:I mean maybe Flavor Leafs whole one of Rui Rui/Kid is scum is just scum that knows one of you is his buddy but I also don't like performer and I'm full of myself and makes sense to me and would be a perforemer/rui rui/kid team.
The way I see the vcs was that 1 or 2 were likely on thewiz wagon, and 1 or 2 were off it. Really doubt all 3 were on thewiz.
wagonom/fl/I/nero were not on that wagon because we played right, but people like rui/kidam who were not on the wagon and the way they went about d1 (voting me and wagonomics) raised alarm bells
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #57) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1645, Flavor Leaf wrote:But i appreciate the Night Kill protection.
+1
In post 1650, Flavor Leaf wrote:Bob’s town
Bob, answer my question please.

VOTE: rui
VOTE: sickofit
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #58) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1693, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1689, NotAnAxehole wrote:that I was some form of informed Towny,
you ARE informed. Just not town.
I dont think notanaxe is informed, nero....
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #59) » Fri May 10, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Performer »

@nero: sickof - upon ISO review I saw he called these scum or voted wagonomics/FL/eevee/sky at various points & strangely defended notan/nero/nomnom - as if to pocket them. and the rest of his ISO is lacking.
as for rui, we all know why by now, that I'm onboard with a lynch of rui.

Fine with either today.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #60) » Fri May 10, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Performer »

I'm actually surprised that kid has me as a tr from his big catchup. He hasn't been all that memorable in the game :eek: and I don't know why he townreads me without going into the reasoning.

His wall catchup there is alright but it somewhat reminds me of eragon in the micro game, where eragon was scum teamed with cheekyteeky's alt. eragon in that game would lurk a ton and then pop up with these wall posts.
Also interesting to have read that he doesn't think the lynch should be sickofit.

I also want to know eevee's stance on kidam popping up to claim he's scum, and voting eevee.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #61) » Sun May 12, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Performer »

We just transitioned into d2?....
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (isolation #62) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Performer »

VOTE: ruirui
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #63) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Performer »

sky, don't claim your msg target until they post if they got it or not. Thanks.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #64) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1904, NotAnAxehole wrote:Like, is anyone the least bit surprised that I'm a town mason?
*raises hand* I'm not surprised.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #65) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1905, NerfedBuJ wrote:I don't believe you
If notanaxe flips green, who else do you think is scum then?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (isolation #66) » Wed May 15, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1917, Nero Cain wrote:that would do nothing but get him insta lynched d2. Also, he didn't get a FN so he's either town or scum that lied.
i think sky said shes disloyal FN? so if shes town AND hes town, then it makes sense that he didnt get the msg

However, he could be scum that lied, so there's that.

The fact that neither he or sky died last night, it also mightily suspect. that or scum is playing terribly because if sky & buj end up being town , then we've got a claimed mason + 2 town so that helps us more.

thinking of maybe a rui/roster/bob at the moment. None of them have posted so far too.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (isolation #67) » Wed May 15, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1922, Skygazer wrote:so we have to find the three scum in amn/roster/perf/rui/bob/eevee
This gives me a bad feeling as you have certain people in your townblock and put me as an sr.

I change my mind on the suggestion about you and your result earlier. Once everyone posts or when we reached about midday - 6/7/8 real life days into this day (whichever comes first), then you need you to claim who you sent your msg to .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #68) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by Performer »

Why do you have me as scum?
And I don't think buj answered this either.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #69) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Performer »

having played with you town and scum before, it's an odd tone, your posting on pgs 78 and 77.

you seemed to randomly put myself there. It's like your reads in your ISO have been geared toward putting me further and further down, which i've seen scum do in games where they keep lynch options open.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (isolation #70) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1923, Skygazer wrote:considering im not technically clear i can see why they'd kill FL over me but it strongly implies that FL's reads are better than axes/noms/buj's which is why i'd rather have bob than rui right now
Lol I'll disagree on that...I think they were afraid of his late game , which I've seen him get better later in the game. FL lynched sickofit along with a lot of us, who surprisingly was town.
if it's a rui/rost/bob team, the only person who seems to know FL is roster so that's one reason there for the kill.
I'm not that familiar with bob and rui doesn't strike me as someone who knows FL.

these have been some interesting night kills but w/e, I don't know why scum precisely does what they do, for that we'd have to ask a scum member.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3206 (isolation #71) » Tue May 28, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3146, BuJaber wrote:schadd - some of the animals were cool. Some were creepy looking.
Agreed lol.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3207 (isolation #72) » Tue May 28, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3186, Nero Cain wrote:honestly, if we had lynched Axe d1 and Nom and Performer stayed secret I think this coulda been a town win.
I was considering that this could've happened :eek:

Man...Bob did well with the fn idea. Havent read scum pt yet. I hope axe takes this game as a big learning moment...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (isolation #73) » Tue May 28, 2019 4:13 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3189, NotAnAxehole wrote:Eh, Nero pushing me after straight up calling us masons was pretty sus. Not necessarily scum, but I mean, town deserved to lose. Sickofit and Nero standing up for Skygazer D2 was also sus...
Nero pushed me too but it was coming from town. We have to decipher if a push comes from town or scum...

Also the dead thread and Mason pt are good reads, folks! Hehe
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3210 (isolation #74) » Tue May 28, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Performer »

Man. The scum pt is a great, funny read. I have to add that im impressed at how you guys arrived at the nk choices .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”