Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7050 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:57 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 7029, pisskop wrote:He's never, afaik taken this staunch position and screamy attitude with other do-nothing lurkers before
Probably because we haven't both been in a game where
seemingly 50% of the player list is doing nothing
It's not even lurking. Two of the people we lynched just said fuck no, I'm not going to actually play. Three if you count ETL's tantrum.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7051 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 7047, CheekyTeeky wrote:TSE himself hasn't done much to town up the slot.
Read the first 20 posts, filtered by keeping in mind what the setup is.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7052 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by davesaz »

EBWOP 20 posts in TSE ISO.
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7053 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Hoctac »

In post 7046, davesaz wrote:I was gonna yell some more about Hoctac fading into the background when asked what his reads are, but I noticed a V/LA tag.
Hey, Dave! How you doing?

I scumread Almo. On day 2, you'll notice he was defending me when I was being pushed for that "slip". He seemed pretty sure I was town. Today, however, he has voted me with a non-reason, and provided no reasons for why he thinks I'd flip scum. The way he's been interacting with Cheeky also feels a little more apologetic/off than I'd expect from Almo if he was town.

Also, I worked on a couple of walls just for you:
Spoiler: Bonus
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7054 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Hoctac »

(I think the reason he is voting me is because I'm the counterwagon, and he doesn't want to be lynched.)
not yet sentient
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7055 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

coo coo on the tse wagon
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7056 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 7052, davesaz wrote:EBWOP 20 posts in TSE ISO.
Pinpoint exactly that which would only come from town?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7057 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If the wagons hold as is near day end I'll vote A50.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7058 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 7050, davesaz wrote:
In post 7029, pisskop wrote:He's never, afaik taken this staunch position and screamy attitude with other do-nothing lurkers before
Probably because we haven't both been in a game where
seemingly 50% of the player list is doing nothing
It's not even lurking. Two of the people we lynched just said fuck no, I'm not going to actually play. Three if you count ETL's tantrum.
I honestly could believe youre town

especially with a few choice flips.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7059 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Why is A50 the lead choice
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7060 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Lol
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7061 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 7055, pisskop wrote:coo coo on the tse wagon
Ok scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7062 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7059, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why is A50 the lead choice
prob b/c he has 200 posts and no one knows whats he's done this game besides lecture us on mechanics.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7063 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I have 200 posts
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7064 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TSE is never town, he might be a green pm but not town. I agree with Cheeky that Vecna was wildly scummy...I noted earlier that TSE was playing a little differently. I'm not sure if that's AI or more of a post-ban change in playstyle. We should be lynching Piss or, Alch or Gobble but this town is hopeless.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7065 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7063, Flavor Leaf wrote:I have 200 posts
So your an a50 alt and breaking site rules?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7066 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really know about FL. There's a small part of me that thinks his doing nothing and complaining about lack of motivation or some such could just be scum giving excuses for doing nothing but eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7067 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7063, Flavor Leaf wrote:I have 200 posts
oh nm, i get it. u r saying that u also have 200 worthless posts,

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7068 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 7053, Hoctac wrote: I scumread Almo. On day 2, you'll notice he was defending me when I was being pushed for that "slip". He seemed pretty sure I was town. Today, however, he has voted me with a non-reason, and provided no reasons for why he thinks I'd flip scum. The way he's been interacting with Cheeky also feels a little more apologetic/off than I'd expect from Almo if he was town.
Looking at the first link.
In post 4943, Almost50 wrote:What kind of slip are people talking about? That the infected stat dying the next night?? IF that's it, I see no slip. Scum can only kill the infected on N2 because there were no infections at the start of N1 is how I got it. If that's not the slip, can someone please point me to it?
You called this defending you, which is technically true but doesn't tell the whole story. He did it by pointing out the fallacy of people who were acting like "an infected can't be killed until the next night" was a slip. This is more often than not a town behavior. Scum don't want to shoot down fallacies because doing so makes it harder to get mislynches. Leaving the fallacy hanging helps both in targeting the person who made the fake slip and in targeting those who tried to exploit it, depending on how the game goes. I wouldn't say that scum never point out errors but it does seem less likely than town.

The "pretty sure I was town" link is just a picture of a wall. I'm not sure how you're getting a read out of that. Commiserating yes, and going along with the joke of the day, but not very AI.

As for the rest of your post, I'm generally disappointed with people not giving reasons for votes so no argument there. I'm not sure how to handle the Cheeky / A50 stuff other than to say that I think they play often and it's more of a well-known friends thing than AI on either side.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7069 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 7056, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 7052, davesaz wrote:EBWOP 20 posts in TSE ISO.
Pinpoint exactly that which would only come from town?
It's antitown to get too specific about it, or at least to reiterate it too many times just in case scum are lazy.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7070 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 7062, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7059, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why is A50 the lead choice
prob b/c he has 200 posts and no one knows whats he's done this game besides lecture us on mechanics.
Not to repeat myself too many times, but A50 has some towntells that seem to be lacking in his scumgames. If he could replicate them he'd be able to pull one over on me, but so far it has been 100% reliable. I even noticed a lack of the towntells in a game we were both scum and pointed it out to town. (My 2nd best scum win btw, possibly because of the realistic looking bus -- FL was on our team too)
Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7071 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Covid 19 »

Day 4 VC #13

Auro (1): Flavor Leaf ()

Hoctac (4): TrueSoulEnergy (), davesaz (), Almost50 (), gobbledygook ()

Aristophanes (0):

LicketyQuickety (0):

TrueSoulEnergy (2): pisskop (), CheekyTeeky ()

CheekyTeeky (0):

Alchemist21 (0):

clidd (0):

Flavor Leaf (0):

gobbledygook (1): Nero Cain ()

Almost50 (5): Firebringer (), Hoctac (), OkaPoka (), LicketyQuickety (), clidd ()

Nero Cain (1): Alchemist21 ()

Firebringer (1): Auro ()

pisskop (0):

Not Voting (1): Aristophanes ()

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on June 12, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-06-12 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
2:
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity on Tuesday-Friday.

3: I'm still modding this game on mobile as I can't get my computer to connect to the site.
Even mafiascum.net isn't safe!

SIR Disease Mafia is over!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7072 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

If it has to be a choice between Hoctac and A50 I’m going with A50.

VOTE: Almost50
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7073 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Auro »

TSE bro you're complaining a lot and calling people who attack you scum but you're not really trying to get them lynched... and giving us like 0 reasons for anything.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7074 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

he

is

the

scum

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”