Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but real talk, the idea that "evading" a conversation in a hood with 3 others is fucking ludicrous and I think it shows that Rubi isn't really putting thought into things.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 1620, Auro wrote:
In post 1616, Rubicon wrote:I just think he'd be responding to those questions here if he were town. There's no reason to fear an open and transparent discussion of a cancelled action as town. It's more likely to come from scum who got nervous on being called out for something he thought would be secret.
Ah so tl;dr Nero is scared of me so doesn't want to talk in the main thread

I see

(:P :P)
You and others, I think.

Bottom line, Nero is claiming an action that could be anti-town -- kidnapping someone to a castle means that scum can kill them without needing to guess the location. His stated reason for doing so doesn't make sense -- a d1 Distract and d3 jailkeep don't interact. Then he's being evasive about it for no good reason. He's probably scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but you know my action b/c I'm not being evasive?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:06 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1623, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1608, LicketyQuickety wrote:Except Auro never demonstrated that he was actually "upset". Instead he showed apathy and tried to discredit me instead of showing frustration.
This posts:
In post 1537, Auro wrote:Oh god that is a super dumb misrep of what I was saying. I'm not going to engage further about that - try harder at parsing.

Go read my ISO to find out my TRs.
In post 1540, Auro wrote:Quick, brilliant detective work. You caught me in a blatant contradiction saying I'm lazy and I'm active in the same post. It was absolutely a correct admission as well, since my 336 post ISO has NO reads at all, showing how my play is lazy mech spec.

Porkens has also smartly concluded that my plan is an authoritarian power grab where I and my kabal of scum players have a lot of powers -- including the power of not killing any guests residing in my castle, or my scum Spy mates not assassinating anyone -- and are thus maneuvering towards an easy scum sweep!

I have no hopes of winning this :o
In post 1546, Auro wrote:Absolutely - I only wish I had amazing reasoning and communicative skills like you.
In post 1547, Auro wrote: No. Why do you not want to read my ISO and find out? Are you lazy?
In post 1550, Auro wrote: This was it. Green color. Context set by previous posts.
That was a lazy skim.
In post 1562, Auro wrote: I'm not poking holes in your case, I'm absolutely rubbishing it. It's a garbage case.

You said nothing much AI has been happening this game, you're also saying if I'm town I must have some damning case on FB.

Think about it, long and hard.
Are all coming from a frustrated Auro. You have to meassure frustration differently for every player. I've never seen Auro post like this before, because he's a sweet summer child
I read those posts as though he was mocking me as if he was scared.

Also, he hasn't actually said anything about the better part of my case against him, which is that he doesn't actually have any reasons for his reads, which means his PoE is something at least we cannot trust and at most points to him being Scum.

P-Edit: That is really interesting. I think it's not a bad bet to say there is one Scum in Auro/Nero, but not two.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Auro »

I think I can vouch for Nero town, unless he's massively stepped up his scum game.
It's a town feature of his to be all up in everyone's faces all the time, his scum game is to stay on the background and say something every now and then.

I would ask you to actually see this for yourself by picking out other town/scum ISOs of his, Rubicon.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Pink Ball »

As I said, I haven't looked at that better part of your case, so I can't comment on that
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Rubicon »

I've played with Nero extensively over the years, fwiw, and still think he's scum.

My current reads are something like:

Town:

LicketyQuickety
Auro
Porkens
Elena
Shireen (weak read)

The muddle in the middle:

Ygritte
votato
BBmolla
Pink Ball
Arya Stark

Scum:

Nero Cain
Firebringer
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1626, Rubicon wrote:You and others, I think.
Auro's post was a joke. If I'm "scared" why do I claim in the hood? This is a contradiction that you aren't taking into mind b/c it destroys your narrative.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:13 am

In post 1629, Auro wrote:I think I can vouch for Nero town, unless he's massively stepped up his scum game.
It's a town feature of his to be all up in everyone's faces all the time, his scum game is to stay on the background and say something every now and then.

I would ask you to actually see this for yourself by picking out other town/scum ISOs of his, Rubicon.
Nero lurked for quite a while until Rubicon started talking about his attempt to assassinate you. One of the responses was so fast I feel like it was copy pasted.

Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Rubicon »

I'd prefer to lynch Firebringer or Nero today, but to be fair Nero is arrested so he's less of a threat mechanically.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i've never been lurking here. I voted you b/c I felt you weren't doing anything and if you were gonna continue to do nothing you would have made a good d1 lynch. Get the fuck over yourself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1634, Rubicon wrote:I'd prefer to lynch Firebringer or Nero today,
but your "case" on me is that I wasn't outting my action here in thread and that was evasive but if I wanted to be evasive about it why the absolute fuck am I telling you in PT? It makes no sense and you know you.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Sorry who's in that PT?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:30 am

Spoiler: These are all Nero's posts on the 22nd, 6 posts in total, all one liners
In post 1446, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1405, Porkens wrote:There was a shift from pure nothing to game related tho am I wrong?
your right
In post 1448, Nero Cain wrote:why?
In post 1450, Nero Cain wrote:yea. i am a failure
In post 1454, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1293, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1289, Nero Cain wrote:Fire, you've played here for 5 years and you don't think scum push their buddies to look better? :?

I'm not saying that its for sure 100% happening but its something that I could see happening.
i mean i do think they do that. I guess in that regard that makes sense for ur opinion that he sees me as weakest link on team to push me? yeah i guess that makes sense.

I didn't really consider that angle since I am not on his team.
In post 1295, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1294, Nero Cain wrote:Rubi is tunneling you and little else, like sure you could be town and your his ML push but FMPOV he could also bus you for town cred. Its not a hard concept and IDK why you can't grasp it.
I just didn't really think of it I guess. U had to lay it out for me to get what ur seeing dude.
these posts remind me of Fire in another game so he's prob the same alignment. I'm going to look it up and get back yo you.
In post 1458, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1436, Ygritte wrote:Should I search for murder plots?
you should release my 2nd, unless u r scum.
These are all made within 15 min of each other from 1:47 PM to 1:59 PM
In post 1461, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think nervous is the correct word but you aren't really lulz claiming scum like you normally do.
This post is made at 5:27 PM

Spoiler: Then this is his next post made at 5:37 AM on the 23rd
In post 1572, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1465, votato wrote:this is a bad plan that pretty much guarantees a scum win
this was actually Auro's plan - the nl part.

Why would it result in a scum win though?

This doesn't strike me as acting like you have no idea what is going on in the game. If someone like Rubicon can tell me if Nero was active in the hood during this time that would help make Nero look better. I am guessing he WAS active during this time and this was when Rubicon was Asking Nero stuff. If this isn't the case, then it makes Nero look like he is indeed lurking.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:32 am

In post 1636, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1634, Rubicon wrote:I'd prefer to lynch Firebringer or Nero today,
but your "case" on me is that I wasn't outting my action here in thread and that was evasive but if I wanted to be evasive about it why the absolute fuck am I telling you in PT? It makes no sense and you know you.
This is not Scum theatre BTW. Unless there is a LOT more to the story in the PT.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:35 am

In post 1622, LicketyQuickety wrote:Auro, what do you plan to do next?
Quoting this for visibility.

Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Rubicon »

Power Broker PT.
In post 1638, LicketyQuickety wrote:I am guessing he WAS active during this time and this was when Rubicon was Asking Nero stuff.
Your reasoning is going over my head here, but yes this is correct.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1600, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1590, Auro wrote:Can you guys come out and play, please?
you are town reading them all, why do you care if they play?
I was clearly already on today.

Did you just miss this or is it a lie by omission?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, just arguing that I was "lurking" between 5:27 and 2:23 pm is kinda..... :shifty:

I sleep and do other things and aren't online 24/7.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:42 am

In post 1643, Nero Cain wrote:Also, just arguing that I was "lurking" between 5:27 and 2:23 pm is kinda..... :shifty:

I sleep and do other things and aren't online 24/7.
You're not even paying attention to what I am posting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe not? I think you are just scum or so conf bias that I voted you d1 that you are trying to find some reason to call me scum

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:46 am

In post 1645, Nero Cain wrote:maybe not? I think you are just scum or so conf bias that I voted you d1 that you are trying to find some reason to call me scum
Don't be dumb. I am providing information for the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, you are quoting my most recent posts except for my ACTUAL most recent post and trying to argue that I'm lurking. I think. I don't get your point and I don't think anyone else does

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:52 am

In post 1205, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1203, Rubicon wrote:I love that the only PB not to be arrested is Porkens.

But also for some reason his 2nd is still in the capital.
Fixed, thanks.

Pink Ball replaces Flavor Leaf.

Current Player Locations

Auro Castle
BBMolla Castle

BBMolla's Army
Firebringer Castle

Firebringer's Army

Capital City

Court Officials:
Arya Stark | Ygritte | LicketyQuickety | votato
Nobles:
Shireen Baratheon | Firebringer | Pink Ball
Power Brokers:
Rubicon | Elena Fisher

Firebringer's Second
|
Shireen Baratheon's Second

Pink Ball's Second

The Dungeon

Elena Fisher's Second
|
Rubicon's Second
|
Nero Cain's Second

Pink Ball Castle

Flavor Leaf's Army
Shireen Baratheon Castle

Shireen Baratheon's Army
I really do think Rubicon Assassinated KMD. There's two things telling me this that when combined show some pretty powerful evidence.

1. Rubicon hasn't traveled.
2. KMD had Rubicon as Scum.

Disband: Rubicon's Guard

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:54 am

Arrest: Rubicon's 2nd

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”