Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (isolation #200) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 1744, Menalque wrote:
In post 1742, Eevee wrote:I find RCE really really townie actually.

~Eva
Big disagree and idk why you think that

Willing to listen if you want to explain
General tone/soulread, has done some good analysis, and in many ways, he reminds me of Montosh who was town so I'm inclined to think I'm right with this. Other than that, I don't see any reason why he's scummy?

The above discussion about good faith/bad faith, I don't entirely agree with, but I'm also upset about the Montosh lynch so I don't know.

I keep feeling like I played really badly this game, so I'm gonna take a break.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #201) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Eevee »

Got poked while I was sleeping...

@S_S, if Menalque is scum and frees, who is his partner? What sort of information do we get? Also why do you think it’s Ydrasse?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (isolation #202) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Eevee »

Eve and I have talked about it, and we think it's best to go Menalque today. He's done a lot of pro-scum things that the most likely explanation is he's just scum. It feels wrong to take a leap of faith over the most likely option, and if that costs us the game, then at least we have less to regret. Also, we already used our free leap-of-faith card.

Not talking about the Montosh lynch though; I don't think that was on him because conftown chose to switch, although I found Montosh one of the more townie unconfirms and I don't know if town!Menalque doesn't see that. *shrug*

Am gonna go through Menalque's ISO in a bit and see if there's anything worth pointing out.

Sorry </3 VOTE: Menalque

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #203) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Eevee »

But before that! I still think Mohab's readlist is telling...
In post 230, Mohab500 wrote:What is going on with this game full of replace outs...

Quick reads:
HoldenGolden - I like the flow of this guy's posts if that makes sense? also get the impression scum wouldn't really do flavour like this as to not attract attention (esp. with that point raya mentioned about scum getting lynched having heavy stakes), so I think this slot is town.

Since this is a hot topic, Craig is null, waiting for the our replacement dude to hit us up with some of posts.

Eevee - Don't like their reads or style atm, thoughts do seem a bit genuine though so not sure what to think here. I guess I've seen this more from town rather than scum, so a slight town-lean here.

Umlaut - Doesn't have a lot of posts but I think I can see some solving and content coming out from them even in so little posts. Probably still needs more posting so so far I'd just say I am leaning town on this one (again).

RCEnigma - Seem to be focused on the game mechanics (which I am actually still somewhat confused about?) but yeah they don't have much else to say regarding anything else. This is more of a gut feeling but I am not a fan of this obsession with the mechanics, feel a little like they side-step reading or other discussions in favour of the mechanics stuff. Wouldn't be surprised if this flipped scum.

everyone else is probably null here, so far.
I'm thinking it's a pretty standard scum readlist, so the top townread is town, and so is the top scumlean. The townleans are confirmed town, so the only possible scum is Craig on this list, or they are not on this list at all. This also points to not RCE, probably (RCE was leading wagon at the time):
In post 502, Mohab500 wrote:I would give a speech about not rushing but since we only have three days, I need you guys to speak up. For me, the RCE wagon still seems OK to me. This is fairly hypocritical of me but the low presence or inactive players as well as the replace-outs probably have the bulk of scum in them. I'll evaluate later in more detail and give more precise reads. VOTE: RCEngima for now.
~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (isolation #204) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by Eevee »

One thing I didn't like aside from the Snow pushing was Menalque townlocks Chemist early on:
In post 403, Menalque wrote:
In post 401, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 398, Menalque wrote:In the meantime, how about a vote for Holden?
How about a vote for Chemist1422?
No. Chemist is literally the laziest vote you could be making in this playlist and trying to read him off activity tells is shit and never works. Also chemist has lowkey towntold this game
In post 404, Menalque wrote:I literally, *literally* cannot think of a worse place for a vote than chemist right now and if you don’t get off him and move your vote somewhere more useful I will come for you
But then decides Chemist-slot is scum when that becomes a flashlynch option. He wasn't willing to change to Mohab, since he was set on Snow, but why change to Titus?
In post 774, Menalque wrote:Actually I’m pretty okay with this

VOTE: titus
In post 889, Menalque wrote:Titus might be scum
~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (isolation #205) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Eevee »

AAA if there's one person I'm never going, it's Raya. Snowblaze, I recommend you do a meta read of Raya. I can provide examples tomorrow, or Eve can (I know she feels strongly about this too). From what I know, Raya is firmly in her town-meta.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1868 (isolation #206) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:17 pm

Post by Eevee »

Snowblaze, we must work as a team! We are here for you!

Why do you think it's not Menalque? Please sell me this!

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (isolation #207) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by Eevee »

Oh yeah, I'd also like to hear more from/about S_S for reasons.

I'm going to sleep now, will hopefully engage tomorrow. Good night all!

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1900 (isolation #208) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Eevee »

@Snow: look at Raya's scumgame: viewtopic.php?t=83003&f=54&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

she wallposts and is a lot more rigid

she's freeflowing and natural here - just like in that newbie game you played with her in

i'd be shocked and terrified if she was scum - trust us on this and relocate to someone eles - one of Menalque or Almost50 preferably

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (isolation #209) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by Eevee »

Sorry, not feeling up to mafia. I haven't read the last few pages in detail, but I will do that and respond to things better Soon.

Basically, I think Menalque is scum because
- Hard Snow push (this is the most pro-scum thing, as we can all agree)
- Mohab defence (the problem with this is the reasons he townread Mohab for are dodgy. I don't claim to know Menalque *that* well, but from a past town game I remember, he was more cautious/suspecting, and he doesn't exactly give *a lot* of leeway for newer players. This townread was handed out a bit too easy and feels unnatural)
- Trying to flashwagon Titus when from his point of view, Snow should be more scummy. This makes it look like he's willing to go anywhere but Mohab.
- His double-bus theory, but then going for Montosh (if he believed in his theory, he would not have gone this way)
- The Montosh case (the case itself, not the outcome because he's not to blame for that, is pro-scum)

A popular counterargument is "this is why does scum do this?" / "This makes no sense for scum to do because it looks so blatant" but I don't think that's a good reason considering scum don't always do what's optimal. Or they do what's optimal for them, and then try talk their way out of it, which I suspect is a play Menalque would be willing to go for.

Also, I guess you could say this could all be a horrible series of accidents, but the more likely explanation is he's scum. Could I be wrong? Yes. But we should go for the most likely option.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (isolation #210) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by Eevee »

Snowblaze, please fall into my pocket! It is nice and cozy.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (isolation #211) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 1911, Eevee wrote:Sorry, not feeling up to mafia. I haven't read the last few pages in detail, but I will do that and respond to things better Soon.

Basically, I think Menalque is scum because
- Hard Snow push (this is the most pro-scum thing, as we can all agree)
- Mohab defence (the problem with this is the reasons he townread Mohab for are dodgy. I don't claim to know Menalque *that* well, but from a past town game I remember, he was more cautious/suspecting, and he doesn't exactly give *a lot* of leeway for newer players. This townread was handed out a bit too easy and feels unnatural)
- Trying to flashwagon Titus when from his point of view, Snow should be more scummy. This makes it look like he's willing to go anywhere but Mohab.
- His double-bus theory, but then going for Montosh (if he believed in his theory, he would not have gone this way)
- The Montosh case (the case itself, not the outcome because he's not to blame for that, is pro-scum)

A popular counterargument is "this is why does scum do this?" / "This makes no sense for scum to do because it looks so blatant" but I don't think that's a good reason considering scum don't always do what's optimal. Or they do what's optimal for them, and then try talk their way out of it, which I suspect is a play Menalque would be willing to go for.

Also, I guess you could say this could all be a horrible series of accidents, but the more likely explanation is he's scum. Could I be wrong? Yes. But we should go for the most likely option.

~Eva
sheeping this

VOTE: Menalque

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (isolation #212) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:46 am

Post by Eevee »

if Menalque's not scum i think they're in [Almo, S_S, Ydrasse] - Eva's kinda convinced me on the merits of RCE town

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1969 (isolation #213) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Eevee »

I'M SORRY MENALQUE

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1980 (isolation #214) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Eevee »

I thought sometime during D3 lynching Menalque D2 was always the right move, because if he was town, there were surely bussers. It was kind of too late though.

Gonna go through Menalque's notes and S_S shortly as well.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (isolation #215) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 1925, Menalque wrote:I don’t have good feelings on any of the remaining slots if I’m honest and I’ll try to explain why so you can look at it tomorrow:

A50 — just hasn’t really played at all. Says that this is because he doesn’t want to effort and then be misguillod anyway, but he hasn’t been at that much risk of that for a while and still has avoided playing. Strong associatives with RCE but unclear if partners taking a big gamble or if one is deliberately muddying the waters for after they escape.

RCE — has felt off all game. Has been pursuing the ‘easiest’ misguillotine in me for the last 2 days. His engagement with me has felt evasive and surface level. Has been trying to suggest that A50 should be cleared if we flip him, but again, possibly trying to just create negative associations there where only 1 is scum.

S_S — A50 is right that he feels similar to in jk9++ and unengaged. Suji doesn’t like scum/doesn’t feel comfortable as scum, especially if there’s no strong presence there to guide him. Could make sense that he didn’t post at all with a scum role PM.

Ydrasse — titus’ VCA says she’s the most likely scum alongside A50. She also may have a tell that I don’t want to out, but if said tell is correct then she’s scum.

Raya — I disagree that she’s playing to her town meta. I read a previous game of hers and had her picked out as town pretty early on and that read never really changed. Here I just don’t get the same sense? Also, would need to read back through, but impression is she lacks conviction. Like her move onto me here after having supposedly been convinced by snow that I don’t make sense as scum with many people
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #216) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Eevee »

Well, I did a skim through and definitely have a top suspect, but don't want to sway opinions/put that person on guard so I'll wait for a bit.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1985 (isolation #217) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Eevee »

Fair enough! I was being serious I think it's just this person though. I've let Eve know as well. I'll make a case sometime during the day for sure.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (isolation #218) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Eevee »

it's Ydrasse or Almo for me

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1987 (isolation #219) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 1951, Ydrasse wrote:damn.

well, gg everyone! was fun despite the roller coaster of replacements and extensions and second-doubting!
In post 1974, Ydrasse wrote:I REALLY THOUGHT THIS GAME WAS OVER ............
oh no

is there another dumbtell to parse??

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (isolation #220) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Eevee »

Who do you think it is, Ydrasse?
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1999 (isolation #221) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 1990, Ydrasse wrote:also, what motivation do i have in that quote to townread s_s? like, how does that pan out in the exact scumteam where it is me and s_s; it'd be super weird for me to either a) townread my partner and escape during the night leaving that last minute change of opinion on him or b) townread my partner who is escaping during the night, begging the question of why i wouldn't just stick to my guns about "oh i think s_s is probably the scum on the mae wagon out of him and raya". it just puts way too much attention on either of us in that situation.
Scum can't bus, so I'm not sure what your argument is here with the "what would my motivation be as scum?" Is the counterargument it being too obvious? I already said in the Menalque case, but I don't think that's a good reason since it's still scum motivation + you can always try to explain it with WIFOM.

Can you explain your RCE read?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2000 (isolation #222) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Eevee »

But cool, I think I'm just going to present my reasons to give Ydrasse time and opportunity to respond like Menalque, in case I'm wrong.

- Daystart reaction: "I really thought the game was over" (performative)
- Easily fakable end of day reaction; the thing here is I think scum are more inclined to *try* and give a reaction to clear themselves.
- S_S seems to like to be honest a lot of the time and kept saying Mena!Town so I think he TMI'd RCE/A50 in a similar way.
In post 1218, Something_Smart wrote:Scum Menalque is most certainly capable of making those posts. Holden very likely had that idea before he got his role PM. As for RCE, well I think those specific reasons are pretty bad, but I do think he's town for other reasons.

I should also think that scum-A50 would know that his whole "woe is me" shtick is going to make people like him even less.
In post 1482, Something_Smart wrote:My readlist is:
RCE
Menalque
Everyone else
- A50 had a S_S case that looked fairly genuine, and I want to believe that S_S vs Raya was genuine too.
- S_S had this random Ydrasse vote near the end of the day. The reasons have completely evaporated now. (The interaction from that post onwards is slightly dodgy as well)
In post 1829, Something_Smart wrote:I'm here.

I still feel like Menalque is probably town and well if he isn't either he flees and we get a shitton of info or he stays and we have another chance to kill him.

VOTE: Ydrasse
- Ydrasse defended S_S.
In post 1779, Ydrasse wrote:in what situation does s_s just... not... vote on either of the main wagons. like. i feel like that sort of thing reads townier to me personally bc it sticks out like a sore thumb that one of the unconfirmeds isn't going along with w/e else town is doing?

(i know the same thing could be asked about rce but i've sorted rce into town pretty solidly rn so i'm trying to parse s_s. i guess it could be to avoid scrutiny if one of the wagons went through in the case of maf!s_s which would imply a town!a50 fmpov?)
- Ydrasse's Raya progression.
In post 1725, Ydrasse wrote:ftr i don’t think i ever will vote raya at this point

rce either for some good postin

p-edit: eva is just trying to give me the least charitable reason and it HURTS my heart... eva we can get along

p-edit again: i’m shading both of u don’t take it personally
- Ydrasse's A50 push wasn't good. Felt like she was trying to sell us A50 scum (performative).
- A50 push also took up most of the day.
- Titus being killed is +her, if we don't think about WIFOM.
- Titus' VCA.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (isolation #223) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Eevee »

A double bus is entirely possible if Menalque is town and I'm probably gonna reread his case on it again. If he's town, there was always at least one busser and we really should've gone for that.
In post 1260, Something_Smart wrote:Ydrasse/me seems patently crazy.
In post 1264, Something_Smart wrote:A bus is possible, but a double bus seems legitimately insane.
In post 1405, Something_Smart wrote:I never said it was insane for scum to bus, I said a double bus was insane. Because the instant the redflip hits the game goes completely out of scum's hands and they have no idea if people are going to conclude that bussing was likely. So if you double bus, you're essentially forcing that outcome, and then you have to survive two executions where five conftown players bounce ideas off of each other and you basically don't get to participate.

Normally the primary reason for bussing is to maintain control over the gamestate, but all of scum's control over the gamestate is gone if they lose a member in the first two days. So that leaves the only reason to bus is to look town or not look suspicious, but given that they have to confirm people, they can just confirm almost everyone on the wagon and then the majority of unconfirmed players are ones who didn't vote flipped scum.
Posts like these make me think S_S is trying to keep the lynchpool in the Snow wagon. This would also be +reason to confirm Snow in the first place.

The only thing I have an issue with though is: would it be easier to win by pushing the Snow lynch through>Menalque>person #3? Hmmmm

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (isolation #224) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2000, Eevee wrote:But cool, I think I'm just going to present my reasons to give Ydrasse time and opportunity to respond in case, like with Menalque, I'm wrong.
EBWOP

Okay! Looking forward to it!

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2025 (isolation #225) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by Eevee »

Spoiler:

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2054 (isolation #226) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2044, the worst wrote:talk to me about menalque - our scumflip is offwagon, and the wagon was reasonably well padded with ICs
who struck you as opportunistic around it? who felt EMPOWERED AND RIGHTEOUS about menalque being scum?
do you think you were deceived, or do you think town danced off a cliff? noting that SS was probably not the immediate deceiver
what do you think about SS choosing to escape rather than ~whoever his buddy is~
Err... the Menalque lynch may or may not have been forced through by me...

Anyway, welcome the worst! I'll read Soon.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (isolation #227) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2056, the worst wrote:you villain!!!!
just kidding - it happens!
who if anyone resisted it with integrity? do you feel like there was anyone who felt like, unexpectedly keen to eliminate menalque?
:oops:
To be fair, Menalque was under a lot of suspicion; us conftown heavily suspected him, as well as Montosh who flipped town.

For your readthrough, I would recommend focusing D2 and onwards. A summary of D1 is we had competing wagons at deadline - one scum (Mohab/Maemuki) and one town (Snowblaze/you). Menalque hardpushed Snowblaze, and A50 looked pretty bad too iirc so they were our prime suspects going into D2.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (isolation #228) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Eevee »

A readthrough of D1 EoD might not be bad as well actually. Everyone's final stances were just the final votecount though.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (isolation #229) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2026, Ydrasse wrote:i wasn't deliberately away; i asked for the game from you, and then didn't revisit it like i said. if you think i manufacture that block of time i really don't know what to tell you except i like getting my sleep. i wouldn't have asked for the case as scum just because like... what's the point? i ask for it and then i have to make up something about my scum partner from it? i'm talking from my pov obviously but it would've been easier to not say anything at all about s_s to begin with.

my solve has involved you for a good stretch of this game and that has been pretty obvious. however, the longer it's went on the more inclined i've felt to go over things again and re-organize my thoughts a bit. s_s and raya were formerly filling up the same sort of space where they were in the middle of the pack and i thought it was one of them and one of you/mena.

right now though i'm like. 90% sure this is the correct move.

VOTE: raya36
This pings me as weird because isn't the first paragraph responding to a point A50 already said "fair enough" to? And it doesn't address the issues, which are:
- your progression on Raya from saying you'll never voting her, to being suspicious of her
- why you started townreading S_S

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (isolation #230) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 1402, Menalque wrote:I thought about it more and now think that either both scum bussed or that raya is right in (1 on, 1 off).

My reasoning for this is that if you’re scum and there’s a strongly competing wagon on your scumbuddy, what is gained from trying to save them and push the CW? Yes, you stave off the guillo for one day, but there’s no NK and your buddy probably gets guillo’d the next day. If that does happen then you’re confirming 5 anyway (I suppose you can’t lose by default at least though, which is something) and it’s going to be /very/ clear that you were supporting the CW even if you leave as many people unconfirmed there as possible. I don’t think this is a smart plan for scum if they’re trying to win the game, it’s all about the short term gains.

If, however, you’re a canny scum, then you know that if there are competing wagons and one flips scum, the default response will be “the scum must have Ben trying to save their buddy” — this was my initial thought as it was of several others. But mohab/mae was a weak slot, and I think that’s important to factor in. When I’m scum, I often choose whether I’m bussing or not based on the strength and communicativeness of my partner(s). If I have faith in their abilities or they’re talking a lot with me in scum pt, I try for a perfect game or to at least minimise bussing. If I perceive them as weak or if they’re not talking to me, I’m more likely to go for the bus to set me up as the deepwolf carry for the team.

Based on what mohab/mae die while they were here, I doubt they fit the mould of “scumplayer who we really need to save to win” for the scumteam, which means they would have been a very strong bus candidate, with the idea that town will default to guillotining on the CW and that will be enough (given the fact that game ends at D4) to get the scumteam to a win. So I think actually double bus is plausible, or if not double then single is very likely.

I’m not totally sure who it would be — S_S looks scummy to me but I struggle to read him. All of them have trajectories onto mae which could be bussing. But I think I may have figured out a tell for ydrasse (if she is scum I think it’s accurate) and Titus says VCA implicates her as one of her top suspects. Therefore, I’d like to do ydrasse today
Re: the double-bussing point. I'm leaning towards double-bussing as well right now, since Menalque was town and as scum, it would've been very appealing to let him do the dirty work.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (isolation #231) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2049, the worst wrote:How moved was everyone by A50 correctly scumcasing SS?
did he have enough clout that this was unlikely to be a bus?
I was pretty touched. Just looking at the posts around it, there were other ways he could have gone, and it was a convincing case too.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (isolation #232) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Eevee »

Mmm, I still think it's Ydrasse...

- I don't think A50 cases his partner like that
- RCE has had some real towny moments, plus he's been TMI'd multiple different ways that I think he's just town
- Raya, I still don't buy; I've played with her as scum and if this is her scumgame, I'd be really shocked, cause she isn't just "more towny," she's gone above and beyond
- Ydrasse, apart from POE, I'm pretty suspicious of, so...

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (isolation #233) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2063, Eevee wrote:- Ydrasse, apart from POE, I'm still pretty suspicious of her, so...
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (isolation #234) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2070, the worst wrote:that wasn't critical of you btw eevee
more like, it's another perspective and it's coming from an uncleared mindset which is a big comfort add.
Spoiler:

None taken!

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (isolation #235) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2068, Ydrasse wrote:like, as ever this is from my pov but i don't see any reason why people look at my slot and think that

a) i choose to stay with versus s_s.
b) that i would choose to suddenly start townreading my partner knowing that, between one of us escaping, it's going to stick out like a sore thumb.

it just doesn't make sense to me. i have the luxury of knowing my alignment, blah blah, but both the kill and s_s escaping (after making it a point to push how he and i were never the scumteam, etc) both single me out as the person who scum are trying to push an elim on through today.
a) I don't think it's that impossible considering you could be going for a "it's too obviously me, therefore it's not me," route. The Titus kill also puts the spotlight on you, but kind of unnecessarily so that it feels like a statement (if that makes sense) and I don't know who else wants to make a statement apart from you. If I were scum and wanted to mislynch you, I'd keep Titus around since she'd push there? The all-purpose kill would be us/Snowblaze because we were both more involved and had more sway.
b) This is just WIFOM, and even if you escaped, we would've seen you townreading S_S anyway.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (isolation #236) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by Eevee »

Night, Ydrasse!

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2110 (isolation #237) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by Eevee »

@Raya, can you link a few of your scumgames please?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (isolation #238) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by Eevee »

Looked through S_S's ISO again...

Spoiler:
In post 613, Something_Smart wrote:
So RCE is town.
In post 1218, Something_Smart wrote:Scum Menalque is most certainly capable of making those posts. Holden very likely had that idea before he got his role PM.
As for RCE, well I think those specific reasons are pretty bad, but I do think he's town for other reasons.

I should also think that scum-A50 would know that his whole "woe is me" shtick is going to make people like him even less.
In post 1482, Something_Smart wrote:My readlist is:
RCE

Menalque
Everyone else

I really wanna say RCE is TMI'd town.

Spoiler:
In post 1218, Something_Smart wrote:Scum Menalque is most certainly capable of making those posts. Holden very likely had that idea before he got his role PM. As for RCE, well I think those specific reasons are pretty bad, but I do think he's town for other reasons.

In post 1839, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1834, Ydrasse wrote:maybe i'm biased here because the vote is on me but i don't see the like... coherency in pushing on me here except that i am in the preferred poe for the day and it fits this scenario which doesn't like... work. :v
There's no coherency, really. In a game with so many conftowns I don't have to pull much weight in solving, I just have to make sure I'm decently townread, which I think I am?

I don't know why Snowblaze and A50 are voting me honestly, I should probably go back and look and engage them on that.
In post 1858, Something_Smart wrote:
Oh yeah that's right I should actually read A50's wall

Same for A50.

So Raya/Ydrasse... Not gonna lie, I think it's 80% Ydrasse here, but I want to hear more about/from Raya.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (isolation #239) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by Eevee »

P.S: Raya and Ydrasse appear in S_S's ISO a lot more than RCE/A50.

@the worst, why do you think it's Raya?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (isolation #240) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2114, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2110, Eevee wrote:@Raya, can you link a few of your scumgames please?

~Eva
viewtopic.php?t=72267 - Killed N1
viewtopic.php?t=72456 - Survived and won
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=74101 - Eliminated D2
Raya, all these were from a while ago. Got any more recent ones?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (isolation #241) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 2124, Ydrasse wrote:...yes i should be. :)

i will be around for a little bit if anyone wants to talk about Stuff.
if you were stranded on a desert island and had to select 2 Stuff from this list: [Watermelon, Can Opener, Hay Bale, A Knife, Tin of Plums]

what would you select?

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (isolation #242) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Eevee »

Ydrasse didn't answer my questions so she must be scum who's deflecting

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2143 (isolation #243) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 2127, Raya36 wrote:I can look again but I don't roll scum very often

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83530 - Killed N1
Thanks! (How do you keep getting *killed* as scum?)

Anyway, I still think Raya’s towny. There’s been some flashes of raw townieness she’s shown here that I don’t think scum!her can’t replicate.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (isolation #244) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 1734, Eevee wrote:
In post 1732, Ydrasse wrote:when i’m around i’ll have fisticuffs and pokepuffs at the ready
Put those away! Someone might get hurt! D:

~Eva
She was trying to fisticuff me earlier too! Scum confirmed!!!

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2154 (isolation #245) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 2149, the worst wrote:someone w Raya meta please reassure me that her calm and very pleasant tonality is just a feature of her playstyle as either alignment
I wanna say yes.

@Umlaut, Fredrick, where're you two at? Fredrick, have you outted who your main suspect is?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2184 (isolation #246) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 2167, the worst wrote:so flinging everything she has at Raya and praying is like exact wincon
I think town in her shoes is probably more inclined to get paranoid of A50 or revisit her read on you
It just feels...maybe constructed?...definitely convenient
This was how I was feeling too. I was thinking it was Ydrasse before, so maybe I'm a bit biased, but her trajectory today is dodgy. If she came to Raya by POE, does she have a whole case ready? On the other hand, if she thought she was scummy, why isn't she considering other people?

I pretty much vote Ydrasse here.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (isolation #247) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Eevee »

I was briefly reconsidering RCE as well, but no one seems able to case him, and again, Ydrasse's trajectory today is weird so

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2186 (isolation #248) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Eevee »

But I have a feeling if we lynch Ydrasse, it's gonna be someone else, but if we lynch someone else, it's always going to be Ydrasse D:

I'm going to ask Eve for her opinion, but I will probably vote Ydrasse soon if no one has any objections.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (isolation #249) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Eevee »

I still... really don't think it's Raya; she's felt very natural and present in this game which I think is a quality scum!her doesn't have. She's just obvtown.

If she is scum, I'd feel fine loosing to her and really happy her scumgame's gotten so much better, but I just don't think it's her.

~Eva

p-edit: mm I feel bad if I'm biasing, but I think it's still different. It's like what I think scum!you feels obliged to do, rather than your natural reaction.
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (isolation #250) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Eevee »

Fine D; taking back intent to vote. I'm gonna think about it some more. Everyone please be careful with their votes...

~Eva

p-edit: but surely, as town, you want to find the actual last mafia so we can WIN, and not just get someone else out so you feel less bad?
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (isolation #251) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Eevee »

inb4 conbias again, but this seems like a scum mindset, because as scum, you need any elimination apart from yourself to win.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2196 (isolation #252) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Eevee »

I appreciate you being honest because regardless of your alignment, I was sensing some sort of "I need to look town and not keep my options open because that's a blatantly scummy thing to do, so I'm going to do the opposite and focus on one person."

I *guess* it's possible to do that as town but 1) level zero mafia tells me this is just a scum mindset 2) none of the others make sense to me right now 3) the person you picked on was Raya, who was the person I was most confident on

If it's not you, and I'm pretty sure it's not Raya, who is it and why does that make sense?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2206 (isolation #253) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by Eevee »

@A50, how confident are you in RCE!town and can you elaborate on that more?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2207 (isolation #254) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Eevee »

I had a sudden epiphany that it might be RCE aaa
In post 1981, Eevee wrote:RCE — has felt off all game. Has been pursuing the ‘easiest’ misguillotine in me for the last 2 days. His engagement with me has felt evasive and surface level. Has been trying to suggest that A50 should be cleared if we flip him, but again, possibly trying to just create negative associations there where only 1 is scum.
Would anyone like to talk to me about it? Does anyone know RCE well? How does this hold up? ^

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2208 (isolation #255) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by Eevee »

That was actually a Menalque quote, just took it from my ISO.
In post 1925, Menalque wrote:RCE — has felt off all game. Has been pursuing the ‘easiest’ misguillotine in me for the last 2 days. His engagement with me has felt evasive and surface level. Has been trying to suggest that A50 should be cleared if we flip him, but again, possibly trying to just create negative associations there where only 1 is scum.
I'm willing to bet it's one of <Ydrasse, RCE> but knowing me, I'd probably bet on the wrong one :sadeevee:

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2219 (isolation #256) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Eevee »

Good talk! It's probably just Ydrasse then.

@the worst, can you talk to me about those responses? I thought they were pretty good, but I can only trust you here.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2220 (isolation #257) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 2111, Eevee wrote:
Spoiler:

In post 1834, Ydrasse wrote:maybe i'm biased here because the vote is on me but i don't see the like... coherency in pushing on me here except that i am in the preferred poe for the day and it fits this scenario which doesn't like... work. :v
There's no coherency, really. In a game with so many conftowns I don't have to pull much weight in solving, I just have to make sure I'm decently townread, which I think I am?

I don't know why Snowblaze and A50 are voting me honestly, I should probably go back and look and engage them on that.

Same for A50.
I think A50 is tmi'd for the above, especially the first one. He vouches for RCE, so fine, I guess. I wanna say Raya has been consistently towny.

No matter which way I look at it, I land on Ydrasse every time.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2222 (isolation #258) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 1925, Menalque wrote:RCE — has felt off all game.
Do you think this holds up at all? A50 mentioned both you and him know RCE well, but I'm guessing Menalque also knows him well if he's able to write that ^ Although, I think Menalque might've been biased at that point; he was scumread by a lot of townies including Montosh and us. I'd even be inclined to say scum might've not had a super strong read on Menalque.

And just, any concerns with their responses because I have none.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2224 (isolation #259) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Eevee »

Menalque did scumread all the unconfirmed townies though...

mmmkay, I think my list is looking like Ydrasse>>>RCE>>A50>Raya. VOTE: Ydrasse

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (isolation #260) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Eevee »

Shall we end it, friends?
Spoiler:

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2226 (isolation #261) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Eevee »

I'm kind of not sold on RCE, maybe because I don't know him well, but I want to believe it's not A50 and his vouch is trustworthy.

Also there's a lot of evidence pointing to Ydrasse in a vacuum, so I don't see myself not voting her.

I really hope we win! My town winstreak right now is 0 and I'd like to make it a 1.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (isolation #262) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Eevee »

D: goddamnit UNVOTE:

I'm like, not mentally prepared.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2232 (isolation #263) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Eevee »

Then... who is it?

I strongly, and I repeat,
strongly
don't think it's Raya. It's between the three of you.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2235 (isolation #264) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Eevee »

I think there's a lot of things that point to you, but the reason I'm hesitating is because I'm getting Menalque flashbacks with how a lot of things pointed to him, but it just wasn't.

And like, I don't really know anymore.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2238 (isolation #265) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Eevee »

A50's super deadset on not!RCE and they can't be scum together so if there is scum between the two, it's more likely A50 based on that read, but I don't think *he's* scum.

~Eva

p-edit: at this rate, I'm probably gonna vote at deadline. Goodbye friends, will think about things again later.
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2241 (isolation #266) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Eevee »

still think it's RCE from my read for the first 40 pages but i've only been semi-skimming since then so ignore me :]

Menalque and Titus both seemed to think it was Ydrasse
the worst thinks it's Ydrasse and he seems legit
with our powers combined???

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (isolation #267) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Eevee »

Wait please! I'm kind of entertaining the idea of scum!RCE now. Do you really think it's not possible for him to fool you even though you know him well? I have been brutally betrayed before.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2254 (isolation #268) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Eevee »

@the worst, can you unvote? It's safe to let all the unconfirms vote cause they can't make a hammer, but I'm just scared.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (isolation #269) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Eevee »

Above is why it is never Raya by the way.

I think the Mohab vote is -scum!RCE because I remember him being leading wagon at the time, but the S_S evidence probably isn't good considering we should remember scum can't bus. Another thing I have against scum!Ydrasse is does S_S leave over her last night? Realistically? She's been under scrutiny for a while. I made the argument before about how she could be doing a "make myself look really bad" gambit, but I don't know if people actually want to do that.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2257 (isolation #270) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 2209, RCEnigma wrote:Self meta here but I'm not that aggressive with mislynches as scum. Typically I make reasonable accusations and let town persuade themselves that the lynch I want is scum. A50 is really the only player in this list that has played against scum me and furthermore with town me and every variation in between (except 3p, but he modded my 3p win).

Not to say my case against menalque wasn't reasonable but I actively pursued it with the frame of mind that Menalque was 1.) Scum and 2.) At worst town with too much baggage surrounding his slot to be in endgame AND would be entering with a wrong read on my slot.
RCE, do you think this is unlike how you've been playing in this game? Do you think you're outside your scumrange?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (isolation #271) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 2089, RCEnigma wrote:Would I make this kill? Yes. Would A50? Absolutely. Mostly for this discussion and not why x person was chosen as the NK.
You sure about that?

Interesting. But wouldn't you agree you looked pretty bad going into D2? I'm going to reread RCE soon and will report back with what I find. But at the same time, this hurts really bad if it's just Ydrasse and I'm swaying everyone from the correct solve.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (isolation #272) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Eevee »

RCE is just like the perfect midway scum that you're like "oh damn, it makes sense" after we loose.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2263 (isolation #273) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Eevee »

Please no or like, not yet. I've been thinking about scum!RCE, do you think that's plausible at all? And what do you think of this?
In post 2255, Eevee wrote:Another thing I have against scum!Ydrasse is does S_S leave over her last night? Realistically? She's been under scrutiny for a while. I made the argument before about how she could be doing a "make myself look really bad" gambit, but I don't know if people actually want to do that.
I feel like... I could possibly make points against RCE, but I don't know if this hurts us, and scum!Ydrasse might just hop on and be like /sure, given she said she preferred anyone but herself or something along those lines.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (isolation #274) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2261, Umlaut wrote:What's VC?
VC is 3 on Ydrasse with A50's vote. I was thinking it would be fine for the unconfirms to toss their votes around as long as us confirmed don't.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2269 (isolation #275) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Eevee »

Okay, I'd appreciate if you gave thoughts first. I've reread your reasons for RCE!town, and I think it boils down to you townreading him for general posting/feel. Is there anything else which crosses him out?

Heart says maybe Ydrasse is trying to "be townie" by being against RCE jajajajaja

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2278 (isolation #276) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Eevee »

I really liked that Ydrasse.
In post 2277, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I have a new conclusion on who the last mafioso is. I'll keep it confidential for now.
Now would be a pretty good time to reveal it I think. We're in the last leg of the race and all the unconfirms more or less has given their stances.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2279 (isolation #277) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Eevee »

Wasn't clear on this, my bad; this was @A50. A50, let me know what you think.
In post 2256, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2253, Eevee wrote:Wait please! I'm kind of entertaining the idea of scum!RCE now. Do you really think it's not possible for him to fool you even though you know him well? I have been brutally betrayed before.

~Eva
The Titus NK doesn't suit him either. Also, considering how hard I TR'd him from the start I low-key would have expected him to confirm ME if he was Scum.
In post 2258, Eevee wrote:
In post 2089, RCEnigma wrote:Would I make this kill? Yes. Would A50? Absolutely. Mostly for this discussion and not why x person was chosen as the NK.
You sure about that?

Interesting. But wouldn't you agree you looked pretty bad going into D2? I'm going to reread RCE soon and will report back with what I find. But at the same time, this hurts really bad if it's just Ydrasse and I'm swaying everyone from the correct solve.

~Eva
~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2280 (isolation #278) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2272, RCEnigma wrote:Like I think day 2 is the biggest piece for discerning my alignment. Ydrasse/A50/menalque were all wagons that could reasonably be pushed through and would be safe to be on. We all know I can't be scum with any of them so day 2 I would have been purposely cutting off mislynch options for myself by defending A50 and then ydrasse at the height of her wagon. Then resisting the Montosh wagon in favor of SS.

Then add SS escaping into the mix as opposed to me escaping (already having a slim possible lynchpool) and foregoing the chance to throw suspicion on A50's slot via our association. I think it should be clear I'm not scum here but ya know.
I'm not really sure what you mean? To be honest, I don't remember you being a frontrunner in D2 and don't remember your stances that well. I definitely don't remember you hard resisting any wagon, and if you did push S_S, it wasn't with much force. What I do remember was your Menalque push D3 and that being towny, especially considering I thought he was scum.

And fair-ish point, but I never thought of you as partners/don't think it's natural to think of you as partners. It looked like A50 was pocketing you, but again, I don't think he's scum. I think S_S is a better escape if you/S_S was the team.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2281 (isolation #279) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2272, RCEnigma wrote:I think it should be clear I'm not scum here but ya know.
For the above?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2282 (isolation #280) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2276, Ydrasse wrote:has stuck to raya as being one of the most likely people to be scum, and tied her explicitly to s_s (1353, 1622, 1682, 1892, etc). i feel that this is definitely the path of most resistance today and it doesn't make sense to take this stance personally? there's been pushback as to anyone scumreading raya / re-evaluating her throughout the game and i don't think that scum!rce wants to come into today having made it clear where his stance is regarding her knowing that detaching from that is going to look weird.
Also disagree Raya is the path of most resistance; I think she feels like a solid push, but people don't factor in I have a very very strong townread on her and am not willing to reconsider.

That was partially why I scumread you as well.

Raya, please don't be scum.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2284 (isolation #281) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2014, Snowblaze wrote:This probably isn’t the most productive way to do this.

I’m prepared to say that Almost50 is town, because a) he was voting S_S, a wagon supported by conftown (me) yesterday, and b) I can’t see a world where yesterday’s Menalque wagon was all town.

Anyone have strong objections to that view?
In post 2016, Snowblaze wrote:Yeah, A50 was the leading wagon for nearly all of early day two and S_S did nothing to stop it. Unless anyone has a very convincing case, I'm okay with calling him town and being done with it.

I need to have a closer look at the S_S wagon day two. Ydrasse and Raya were both voting there at one point iirc.
+ S_S case + possibly TMI read by S_S is probably why A50 isn't scum.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2286 (isolation #282) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by Eevee »

Like in general, my case for RCE is I don't think he's done anything he can't do as scum, and my biggest reason for townreading him was his Menalque push (but Menalque was town, so maybe that gets some points taken away).

Also, this:
In post 1260, Something_Smart wrote:Ydrasse/me seems patently crazy.
In post 1264, Something_Smart wrote:A bus is possible, but a double bus seems legitimately insane.
In post 1405, Something_Smart wrote:I never said it was insane for scum to bus, I said a double bus was insane. Because the instant the redflip hits the game goes completely out of scum's hands and they have no idea if people are going to conclude that bussing was likely. So if you double bus, you're essentially forcing that outcome, and then you have to survive two executions where five conftown players bounce ideas off of each other and you basically don't get to participate.

Normally the primary reason for bussing is to maintain control over the gamestate, but all of scum's control over the gamestate is gone if they lose a member in the first two days. So that leaves the only reason to bus is to look town or not look suspicious, but given that they have to confirm people, they can just confirm almost everyone on the wagon and then the majority of unconfirmed players are ones who didn't vote flipped scum.
I think S_S is the type of scum player who always has some truth in his posts as scum, and this feels like the truth^ "a double bus is legitimately insane"

~Eva

pedit: alright
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2287 (isolation #283) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by Eevee »

Also, I didn't want to go here, but Porkens looked like scum.
Spoiler:
In post 5, Porkens wrote:First
In post 20, Porkens wrote:VOTE: votato
In post 22, Porkens wrote:The post defending piracy doesn’t add anything and the subsequent post is sky blue.
In post 32, Porkens wrote:
In post 31, votato wrote:
In post 22, Porkens wrote:The post defending piracy doesn’t add anything and the subsequent post is sky blue.
actually hang on. my first post you reference was explicitly not game-advancing. it was pure fluff for fun. you seem to be looking for reasons to scumread me/people rather than looking for reasons to sort people one way or the other.
Come on tato, don’t be dull.
In post 36, Porkens wrote:This is where I say “SO TOU ADMIT TO FLUFFING HAHA!”
And then you say “BLAH BLAH RVS BLAH BLAH”
And I say “put your vote where your mouth is”
And then you say “fine I will” and vote me
And then I say “THATS OMGUS UGHHHGGHHH”
And then someone says “hey I agree!” And votes for one of us.

And then we slit that persons throat.

Get it?
In post 46, Porkens wrote:
In post 26, HoldenGolden wrote:First mate porky, wha' do ye say about th' current state o' th' ship? Do ye concur it needs a through purgin'?
Soak the deck in blood, cap’n!
In post 54, Porkens wrote:The vote count says “lynch”
In post 89, Porkens wrote:VOTE: unvote
In post 90, Porkens wrote:Thank you for the invitation, it made my day.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2289 (isolation #284) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2288, Ydrasse wrote:what do you think abt the lack of interaction between s_s and rce? they had opposing reads on each other (s_s tr rce, rce sr s_s) but they never really... spoke to one another at all.
I will look into that.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2292 (isolation #285) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 621, Eevee wrote:haven't read anything for the last couple of days but i'm liking these recent posts from snowblaze

how confident are you on RCE!town and why S+S?

what about Mohab?

~Eve
In post 624, Something_Smart wrote:I don't know exactly how confident. More than I am in anyone else by far, and enough to vote probably anyone else to keep him from being killed today.

The reason is that draws suspicion onto him in return for having a perfect alibi for being on the wagon. By unvoting, he's not revoking the suspicion-- it still looks like a potentially opportunistic vote-- but he is relinquishing the position on the wagon that was presumably very important to his survival as scum. To get back on the wagon he'd have to pretend to be unimpressed by Snowblaze's content and generate a new excuse, which will draw suspicion.

Also, like, he doesn't want to let up on Snowblaze as scum since he's likely on the chopping block if Snowblaze talks herself down. The unvote shows that he's actually invested in letting her give her defense, so either he's doing it as a play to look good, or he's just town. And being not the most charismatic player I would not expect him to try a reverse psychology play like that when he could go the more direct route of just remaining on and trying to get her hammered, which wouldn't have even made him look bad.
:thinking:

~Eva

pedit: yeah, S_S comes across to me as a liar by omission type person rather than a straight-up liar.
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2293 (isolation #286) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by Eevee »

Another interaction
Spoiler:
In post 613, Something_Smart wrote:So RCE is town.
In post 615, Snowblaze wrote:
In post 611, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 607, Snowblaze wrote:Looking at it again, I’m also not really liking A50’s entrance onto my wagon. He’s basically saying “as long as I’m not townreading them I’m down for a wagon” which feels like trying to deny responsibility for the miselimination he’s part of.
This was your stance on me so I don't understand why you feel that way towards A50.
I mean, yeah. It was.

But on the other hand, a) there were a lot more people that I wasn’t prepared to vote for at that point, and b) I wasn’t putting you at E-2.

Thanks for giving me more time. I think I need to go through and properly re-evaluate everyone. I’m probably too tired to do a good job of it, but I’m forcing myself to do it anyway on the grounds that I should have done it ages ago.

@S_S: is that purely because of the unvote, or are there other reasons?
In post 616, Something_Smart wrote:It is purely because of the unvote.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2296 (isolation #287) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by Eevee »

This is kinda interesting.
Spoiler:
In post 1215, Something_Smart wrote:Frederick continuing his legacy of terrible takes.
In post 1216, Menalque wrote:
In post 1215, Something_Smart wrote:Frederick continuing his legacy of terrible takes.
?
In post 1222, Menalque wrote:S_S individual top pick for scum

RCE feels super scummy

Montosh is just ???

Raya prob town

Ydrasse I feel is town but I guess it depends how much weight you put in titus’ VCA

A50 I have no idea on whatsoever
In post 1225, Menalque wrote:
In post 1216, Menalque wrote:
?
Oh, if you do go me -> A50 then my ego solve partner is definitely S_S > RCE for the hatchet on fredrick above

~Eva

pedit: I'm looking, but haven't really found anything.
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2299 (isolation #288) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by Eevee »

Reason for putting RCE at the top of his readlist
Spoiler:
In post 1497, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1490, Eevee wrote:what about your RCE read? anything on top of the reasons from yesterday?
Mostly yesterday stuff but is pretty good as well

S_S opposing the 1/1 bus theory? And once again the interaction afterwards shows it can't be Raya, I think.
Spoiler:
In post 1498, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1496, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1478, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:VOTE: Something_Smart

I hypothesize that Something_Smart is in the mafia with Montosh.
Can we get a wagon here? That would be a wagon I'd actually be happy with. Already two votes. 2 days left to make it happen
Why? Just because you're "starting to like the idea of 1 scum on each wagon"?
In post 1500, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1499, Raya36 wrote:I sorted you as uncaring town rather than scum but I'm starting to think otherwise. That read was influenced by me believing that both scum were on the snow wagon. Now I'm not as attached to that idea so I believe that there's a good chance of you being scum.
Okay but this doesn't address why you now think there's one scum on each wagon...

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (isolation #289) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Eevee »

Conclusion: they really don't talk at all.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2302 (isolation #290) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by Eevee »

I kinda think it's RCE now. S_S does vote Ydrasse a couple of times, and while it could be distancing, I don't know how much of a risktaker S_S is.

I shall avenge you, Menalque.

~Eva

p-edit: fair enough.
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (isolation #291) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Eevee »

pls no....

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (isolation #292) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by Eevee »

@Fredrick, can you read through my case/quotes and let me know what you think?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2322 (isolation #293) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Eevee »

VOTE: RCE aaaa just to show I'm serious.

Hang on and let me get my final thoughts together. I'm like 60/40 RCE/Ydrasse right now.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2324 (isolation #294) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Eevee »

Maybe my point of "RCE and S_S didn't talk" wasn't a good one, but that was a secondary point; my primary point was the mentions they did have of each other were fishy.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (isolation #295) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Eevee »

Spoilers don't work, unfortunately.

Raya

Again, Raya is locktown for a number of reasons. I will never vote her, and I will hard resist anyone who does.

Almost50

A50 is town for these:
In post 2220, Eevee wrote:
In post 2111, Eevee wrote:
Spoiler:

Same for A50.
In post 2284, Eevee wrote:
In post 2014, Snowblaze wrote:This probably isn’t the most productive way to do this.

I’m prepared to say that Almost50 is town, because a) he was voting S_S, a wagon supported by conftown (me) yesterday, and b) I can’t see a world where yesterday’s Menalque wagon was all town.

Anyone have strong objections to that view?
In post 2016, Snowblaze wrote:Yeah, A50 was the leading wagon for nearly all of early day two and S_S did nothing to stop it. Unless anyone has a very convincing case, I'm okay with calling him town and being done with it.

I need to have a closer look at the S_S wagon day two. Ydrasse and Raya were both voting there at one point iirc.
+ S_S case + possibly TMI read by S_S is probably why A50 isn't scum.

~Eva
On reread, this *is* a really interesting interaction. I'm not exactly sure my point is the same as Menalque, but it looks like S_S is TMI'ing A50 town by saying Fredrick has a bad vote on obvtown.
In post 1214, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:VOTE: Almost50

L-2

Other than Almost50, I have reason to townread all on the Snowblaze wagon.
So firstly, it's definitely between RCE and Ydrasse.

~Eva

pedit: wait, I feel nervous when people sheep me D:
pedit2: oof that does not make me feel good UNVOTE:
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2330 (isolation #296) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Eevee »

Make that a 55/45. I think there are ample reasons to think RCE is scum right now, and the fact Ydrasse is saying "oh no, I don't think it's RCE" feels like she's trying to do the "townie" thing.

~Eva

pedit: Oh good! You agree it's about a 50/50 coinflip between RCE/Ydrasse right now though, right?
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2331 (isolation #297) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Eevee »

Maybe I'll ask Eve for help.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (isolation #298) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2331, Eevee wrote:Maybe I'll ask Eve for help.

~Eva

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (isolation #299) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Eevee »

i want to say Ydrasse's motivation and effort towards the end is town-indicative while RCE has just kinda been gliding in and out

i'd still go RCE if it were up to me but my opinion is cloudy from not reading the latter half of the game properly

hey Ydrasse
do you think as scum you'd scumread and try and get someone who's not a viable counterwagon walk the plank for towncred?

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2339 (isolation #300) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Eevee »

or we could just deadsheep Menalque and Titus (the nightkill!!!!)

decisions... decisions...

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2341 (isolation #301) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Eevee »

uh oh

i think you're lying

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (isolation #302) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Eevee »

yeah... it's kinda awkward but i have good reason to believe you would do something like that for towncred Ydrasse

are you sure you wouldn't?

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2345 (isolation #303) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Eevee »

UNVOTE:

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (isolation #304) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2340, Ydrasse wrote:uh, no... i don't have a lot of confidence in playing scum at all and would probably just want to do the easiest thing/most lowkey in a hope i could work with what towncred i had in the days prior?
What do you think is the easiest/lowkey thing to do?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2350 (isolation #305) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Eevee »

@Ydrasse, how would you play this lylo as scum then? If you were scum, and I came in saying I thought it was RCE, would you agree with me? Or would you resist?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2381 (isolation #306) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2378, RCEnigma wrote:I always hate defending myself. Because duhhh, look at my townie ass being town.
Does this mean you think you're obvtown? Why?

And I didn't *case* you, but brought up a lot of things that point to you. It would help if you tried to defend yourself so we can see your reasoning.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2391 (isolation #307) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Eevee »

i've changed my mind - i now think it's Ydrasse!!!!

RCE raises a good point that confirming Almo would be very useful to him if he were scum - could easily have done over confirming Fredrick for whatever reason
and the Fredrick confirm is so weird and just points towards more evidence of there being a double bus

Ofc inb4 it's Almo and we're deciding between two townies to walk the plank here but Ydrasse is where i'm at of the two now

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2393 (isolation #308) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:32 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 2390, RCEnigma wrote:The Eevee vote was jokish but VOTE: RCE I really do want this game over.
why do you keep doing scummy things

it's not long until the deadline hits - why self-vote in an attempt to guarantee your loss?

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (isolation #309) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 2401, Umlaut wrote:I was still leaning toward voting Ydrasse but now I'm not so sure

aaaaarrrgh
+1

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2406 (isolation #310) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Eevee »

Most of us were leaning Ydrasse so yeah, that self vote was weird. What to do... less than 2 days left. I maintain it's not Raya. If it is, then I threw, but I really don't think I did.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (isolation #311) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Eevee »

Raya has been consistently towny, and this is just a classic town!Raya towngame from my experience with her. There's also a few S_S interactions I really don't think come from partners.

I wanna say RCE right at this moment....

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2412 (isolation #312) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Eevee »

Or Ydrasse? ??? It's almost a 50/50 split for me.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2425 (isolation #313) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2422, RCEnigma wrote:I've only ever self voted as town and this is confirmable. Do with this what you will.
OHNOOHNOHNO

this is the exact trust tell that got someone modkilled in the last Team Mafia

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2427 (isolation #314) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Eevee »

does RCE say that unless he's scum who knows it's a lie so isn't technically using a trust tell?

if he's town he's blatantly breaking site rules by using a trust tell

walk us through your thought process there RCE

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2429 (isolation #315) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Eevee »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: Image :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2431 (isolation #316) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Eevee »

this is true

why are you so disinterested Almo?

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2432 (isolation #317) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Eevee »

it's Almo or Ydrasse

you should still respond to my post RCE

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2435 (isolation #318) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2352, Ydrasse wrote:...gonna be real i wouldn't wanna be here at all as scum.
If you were scum, would you have begged your partner to let you leave yesterday?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2446 (isolation #319) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by Eevee »

Hi uhhhh... I know I said A50 was clear for those reasons and I still think he should be, but at the moment, I do not know. I just think Raya is not scum. Is all.

Am going to recheck my A50 clear reasons.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2449 (isolation #320) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by Eevee »

Pretty tempting. It would be amazing if he flipped scum.

~Eva

p-edit: yeah.... are those good reasons? I think Snow cleared A50 before she left too and she did a pretty in depth read and had pretty in depth reasons.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2450 (isolation #321) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by Eevee »

Maybe A50 is just good as scum and deliberately made that case and all my other tells were a lie.

Does Ydrasse stay in a Ydrasse/S_S team?? Does S_S mind playing scum? Does anyone know?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2455 (isolation #322) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by Eevee »

!!! Titus did say A50 or Ydrassse was scum from VCA !!!

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2458 (isolation #323) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:48 pm

Post by Eevee »

This is enlightening. Does A50 drop that case specifically on D3 so he can win today?

Also, something that still sticks out to me is S_S saying "a double bus is legit insane" - I think he was telling the truth with that. Why double bus when they can hammer and *try* to talk their way out of it tomorrow? It guarantees 1 mislynch.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2461 (isolation #324) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by Eevee »

Ages ago, we also had a plan of just lynching inside the Snow wagon; it's very unlikely both scum bussed, so as long as we don't leave it, there's a good chance of getting one scum. Maybe we go back to that?? ?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2462 (isolation #325) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:52 pm

Post by Eevee »

I kinda wanna go A50 now, yeah. Seriously, is it likely both scum bussed?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2463 (isolation #326) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:56 pm

Post by Eevee »

I don't know if I should sleep on it or just go for it; I feel like this is a good choice.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2466 (isolation #327) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Eevee »

Okay, let's go! VOTE: Almost50

There's one on A50 right now (Fredrick). If the game is still going when I wake up tomorrow, I'll think about it, but ??? ??

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2476 (isolation #328) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Eevee »

RCE is a pirate for early stuff i can barely remember
RCE is town because of the salt and unvote

Ydrasse is a pirate because of her lying about not voting someone unpushable for towncred, and because she's really playing up how much she would want to escape early if she were a pirate
Ydrasse is town because she's putting so much effort in and is full of emotion - must be exhausting at this stage if she's a pirate

Almo is town because ???
Almo is a pirate because he's lurking and not really doing anything

:!:

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2477 (isolation #329) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Eevee »

The dream is to end the game on page 100. Almo is a pirate because VCA, bus reasons, and S_S case possibly being his scum power move.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2483 (isolation #330) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Eevee »

Almo's on L-1 so feel free to hammer or clear yourselves ☆

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2497 (isolation #331) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Eevee »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2499 (isolation #332) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Eevee »

Were you scum, Ydrasse?

~Eva

p-edit: !!!!!! I would say I would only grant hugs to townies, but regardless, I think you did a great job.
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2502 (isolation #333) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Eevee »

Extra hugs have been sent. I'm sorry for all those tunnels then...

Now I'm wondering if we made the right choice.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2507 (isolation #334) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Eevee »

i thought you were lying about it Ydrasse - i'll have to explain it to you postgame

thanks for holding out and staying strong if you're town!

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2512 (isolation #335) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Eevee »

i get the feeling some people in this game forgot we were a hydra - tbf Eve and Eva are very similar and easy to confuse when looking at signs lol

pedit:
shuddder

Ydrasse???

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2519 (isolation #336) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Eevee »

i've played with you some duckling! a couple of times on your super secret alt account

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2520 (isolation #337) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Eevee »

hmMMMMmMMm

~eVE
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2521 (isolation #338) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Eevee »

I'm scared

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2522 (isolation #339) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Eevee »

can't tell if Menalque troll or Ydrasse troll at this point lol

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2525 (isolation #340) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Eevee »

Spoiler:

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2527 (isolation #341) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2523, the worst wrote:
In post 2519, Eevee wrote:i've played with you some duckling! a couple of times on your super secret alt account

~Eve
which alt - radiantcowbells or northsidegal?
the one where you hydraed with them actually

i think you've also played with my Firebringer alt

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2530 (isolation #342) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 2526, the worst wrote:
In post 2522, Eevee wrote:can't tell if Menalque troll or Ydrasse troll at this point lol

~Eve
menalque's post rings trollier, i don't think he /actually/ comes in here to relieve our anxiety after being mis-elim'd before nsg posts the endgame. that would be kinda like, very kind to us but semi disrespectful to nsg/The Institution. i think menalque is more likely to bully us but be respectful to The Institution ergo i think he's the troll
agree with this

Ydrasse's reaction rings true too - and i don't think she's SUPER EVIL and continues the troll after Menalque posts

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2543 (isolation #343) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Eevee »

hooray!!!!! very happy to be on the right side of a last minute town comeback

fantastic job Ydrasse - you never gave up and kept trying to change our minds till the very end o7

thank you for modding NSG! setup was great

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2545 (isolation #344) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Eevee »

yeah comisserstions to S_S and Almo - you both played well and gave us a great game

~Eve
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2550 (isolation #345) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Eevee »

YESSSSSSSS! Best flashwagon ever; the worst, you are the BEST!

Thank you NSG for modding, and S_S/A50 for playing so well!

P.S: Am sorry town I led us off track so so so many times, but I'm glad I got there in the end!

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2551 (isolation #346) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Eevee »

Extra sorrys to Ydrasse and Menalque....feelsbad.

I will pay for Ydrasse's therapy.

~Eva

Return to “Completed Open Games”