Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1049, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's a 21 player game.
Even if it were a 42 player game.. a quickhammer is so suspicious it takes a "real monkey" to do it. :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:59 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 1048, Almost50 wrote:Who would you expect to quick~hammer?? I am already on the wagon. FL & N_M are not in the game. Who -from this players list- has the balls (or is enough of a troll) to quickhammer and hope to get away with it?
Yes... no one would do that.

SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:08 am

Post by SJReaver »

Honestly, my impulse control isn't too good today. I'm going to vote now so I don't give into temptation.

VOTE: glitch

That's L-1.

See, I am not quickhammering today. I am good.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

@SJ

Are you saying you're a troll or are you saying you're a real monkey? :P

P.S. I love that cat picture. I actually am very much a cat person.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:14 am

Post by SJReaver »

I don't think of myself as a troll. I just enjoy eliminating people and don't have a ton of patience.

One of the reasons I was excited to leave newbies for normals is that I wanted vigilante. All the scum-hunting and no bothering with convincing others you're right. It's the perfect role!

Actually, maybe SK is better. That way if you get a townie, you don't have to feel bad.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1054, SJReaver wrote:One of the reasons I was excited to leave newbies for normals is that I wanted vigilante. All the scum-hunting and no bothering with convincing others you're right. It's the perfect role!
I hate vigilantes. 9/10 times they suck.
And i’m including myself in the "suck" category. Never give me a gun.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Bell »

Let's put this out there

GLITCH IS AT L-1 DO NOT VOTE HIM FURTHER UNTIL WE GET A CLAIM

Great,
Glitch, why aren't you mafia this game? Who do you think on your wagon might be mafia? Or just in general, who do you think is mafia.
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:34 am

Post by ManateeDude »

VC1.09
With 21 alive it takes 11 to Eliminate

superbowl9 (4):
stan1ey, 72offsuit, Town looter, Fwesnid
Glitch (9):
Nero Cain, Bell, Cat Scratch Fever, Hiraki, Titus, Almost50 NoPowerOverMe, I Keep Siteflaking, superbowl9, SJReaver
Lapsa (1)
: ralph217
NorwegianBoyEE (1):
JacksonVirgo
Nero Cain (2):
Glitch, Marshmallow Marshall
JacksonVirgo (1):
Pickaxe Pete

Not Voting:
Almost50, Lapsa, NorwegianBoyEE

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-08-24 16:00:00)

Mod Notes:

Posting this with the knowledge im probably wrong, I'll fix it in an hour once im off my phone
Last edited by ManateeDude on Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Bell »

In post 1048, Almost50 wrote:Who would you expect to quick~hammer?? I am already on the wagon. FL & N_M are not in the game. Who -from this players list- has the balls (or is enough of a troll) to quickhammer and hope to get away with it?
Lapsa, Dexter, Marshall, or you know, anybody who drunk posts.

@Kitty, read back at my progression from 1 meta read game to two meta read games to, Idk what he is anymore.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Bell »

In post 1021, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Liking the Glitch wagon because most of the people there i TR/feel good about.
Meh, I have 3 null reads on this wagon. Even if I were town reading them all that doesn't mean we're hitting scum.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:47 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

The odds of hitting scum on D1 is pretty low regardless. Your statement means nothing, Bell.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Bell »

It's pointing out that town don't know who the scum are and that so a wagon of mostly town does not mean we're hitting scum. It's a put down for optimism because I'm lame like that.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:16 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

That's a pretty obvious statement.

Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Marshmallow Marshall »

In post 992, Bell wrote:Look Marsh, your vote on nero is like, 95% likely to be town. vote elsewhere.
I've literally never seen scum act like nero is rn.
He's super obv town. And you can quote me and make fun of me forever if I'm wrong.
In post 994, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We can paranoia scumread Nero if he’s alive after like 3-4 days. But i’m not for a D1 lynch on him.
Nero votes are wasted votes because i’ll never support it.
In post 996, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Don’t go to the dark side MM. I know it’s tempting. But the side of good is here, begging you to cast aside your sins and prove your towniness.
Uh ok, I guess this is a "throw my vote away" situation. I still view Nero as scummy though. UNVOTE: Nero Cain back to this then.
In post 995, Nero Cain wrote:you said norway isn't being pushed that much. He's been one on the days main pushes besides you, Glitch and Superbowl.
I'd say Stanley was pushed about as hard as him, which isn't much. Speaking of that, surprisingly the push on Stanley died down because... uh, because he went offline? Or am I missing something?

Also, back to this: VOTE: Superbowl
Norweegian:
I'm changing your name to Marshal Zhukov after watching that video.
Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:09 pm

In post 1058, Bell wrote:
Lapsa, Dexter, Marshall, or you know, anybody who drunk posts.

@Kitty, read back at my progression from 1 meta read game to two meta read games to, Idk what he is anymore.
I do not like what you think of me. I would never hammer early unless there's a real consensus on it (or unless I'm dumb and accidentally hammer lol).
Norweegian:
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Yeah, MM looks scummy.

Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:10 pm

In post 1052, SJReaver wrote:Honestly, my impulse control isn't too good today. I'm going to vote now so I don't give into temptation.

That's L-1.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Norweegian:
Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:30 pm

In post 1034, SJReaver wrote:Everyone just ignores my post on scum!72. Feels bad.
In post 1009, 72offsuit wrote:I thought that it was over.....
I thought you'd understand.....

That Superbowl;s wagon.....
Is the one to get on, band.....
Mafia is red,
Townies are blue,
This is a bad wagon,
I'm voting for you.

VOTE: 72offsuit
I could also get on board with this btw, but I feel like Superbowl is a better lynch info-wise. Voters and people who commented on Offsuit aren't legion. I also think Superbowl is more likely to flip scum. Good lynches either way.
Norweegian:
Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:32 pm

In post 1057, ManateeDude wrote:
VC1.09
With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch

superbowl9 (4):
stan1ey, 72offsuit, Town looter, Fwesnid
Glitch (8):
Nero Cain, Bell, Cat Scratch Fever, Hiraki, Titus, NoPowerOverMe, I Keep Siteflaking, superbowl9, SJReaver
Lapsa (1)
: ralph217
NorwegianBoyEE (1):
JacksonVirgo
Nero Cain (2):
Glitch, Marshmallow Marshall
JacksonVirgo (1):
Pickaxe Pete

Not Voting:
Almost50, Lapsa, NorwegianBoyEE

Deadline:
4 days, 22 hours, 30 minutes

Mod Notes:

Posting this with the knowledge im probably wrong, I'll fix it in an hour once im off my phone
Either this VC is terribly wrong or the people screaming Glitch is at L-1 are terribly bad at math. Or they're hoping for him to be fooled and not to look at the big obvious orange vote count lol.
Norweegian:
Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:50 pm

Spoiler: long post
In post 441, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 419, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 210, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 209, superbowl9 wrote:Anime pfps are rising in strength. Soon we will take over the universe
Hear hear brother.

The time for revolution is neigh. Throw off the chains of the bourgeoisie anti-anime oppressors.
The temptation is too strong.

FORWARD
In post 215, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 64, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 51, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:This all depends on the circumstances... if a high activity slot is scummy, you should create a massive discussion around it and potentially lynch it. You will get a relatively likely scum flip + a ton of info to work with. If noone really strikes anyone as super scummy, then lynching among the lurkers is a good idea.
This is the correct take
In post 51, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:And now, can we start calling eachother scum so that we can have meaningful discussion, please? This debate about lynching and shooting basing on activity isn't alignment indicative, and we've basically killed RVS' significance here.
This isn't. Never understood why people can't just scroll past things theory if they don't want to read it?
Nothing wrong with that post. Why wouldn't !townMM try to halt discussion that they think is filler and bloating the thread?
Right. Good start from offsuit here.
In post 217, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 50, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Are we really reading into the reasons for which people read other games when they were bored? That looks like a prototype of NAI thing to me.
This reads like busywork to me. Fake attempt at looking like town doing things useful for town. Bell is my first scumread so far.
Good enough for me.

VOTE: Bell Choo choo!
Not exactly original, but pretty understandable and acceptable.
In post 218, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 50, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Are we really reading into the reasons for which people read other games when they were bored? That looks like a prototype of NAI thing to me.
This reads like busywork to me. Fake attempt at looking like town doing things useful for town. Bell is my first scumread so far.
LOL, voted for the wrong player.

VOTE: MM Choo choo!
:shifty:
In post 219, 72offsuit wrote:I think I'm losing my marbles.

I did mean to vote for Bell.

VOTE: Bell

Choo choo
This confusion leads me to question what exactly Offsuit thought he was sheeping, and what his intent was when he did it. When you genuinely sheep a reasoning you find good, it's because you thought about it and really liked it... so uh, what is this? Not sure I like it.
Thats because I wasnt confident about what i was sheeping.
In post 442, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 209, superbowl9 wrote:Anime pfps are rising in strength. Soon we will take over the universe
Hear hear brother.

The time for revolution is neigh. Throw off the chains of the bourgeoisie anti-anime oppressors.

FORWARD
In post 51, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:This all depends on the circumstances... if a high activity slot is scummy, you should create a massive discussion around it and potentially lynch it. You will get a relatively likely scum flip + a ton of info to work with. If noone really strikes anyone as super scummy, then lynching among the lurkers is a good idea.
This is the correct take
In post 51, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:And now, can we start calling eachother scum so that we can have meaningful discussion, please? This debate about lynching and shooting basing on activity isn't alignment indicative, and we've basically killed RVS' significance here.
This isn't. Never understood why people can't just scroll past things theory if they don't want to read it?
Nothing wrong with that post. Why wouldn't !townMM try to halt discussion that they think is filler and bloating the thread?
Good enough for me.

Choo choo
This confusion leads me to question what exactly Offsuit thought he was sheeping, and what his intent was when he did it. When you genuinely sheep a reasoning you find good, it's because you thought about it and really liked it... so uh, what is this? Not sure I like it.
This is actually really scummy.
Liked my previous stance on himself.
I do something that based on what he has posted, he should scumread me for, but instead concludes with a fence-sittish "so uh,
what is this
?
Not sure
I like it"
In post 446, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 441, 72offsuit wrote:
Hear hear brother.

The temptation is too strong. [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_GBfiKjJZ8[/youtube]

FORWARD
This is the correct take
Good enough for me.

Choo choo
Thats because I wasnt confident about what i was sheeping.
Um, thank you for your honesty. Why would you sheep something you're not confident about though lol? That sounds like an obvious recipe for disaster from a townie's point of view, no?
In post 442, 72offsuit wrote:
Hear hear brother.

FORWARD
This is the correct take
Good enough for me.

Choo choo
This is actually really scummy.
Liked my previous stance on himself.
I do something that based on what he has posted, he should scumread me for, but instead concludes with a fence-sittish "so uh,
what is this
?
Not sure
I like it"
I like your previous stance on myself because it's right. What, you'd want me not to talk about it because it doesn't fit my distrust of you that comes later? How would that serve the town's interest? Answer: it wouldn't.
And if you were actually basing on what I posted instead of twisting my words, you'd see that I'm trying to see where you're coming from instead of instantly accusing you of being scum. It's not fencesitting, it's the healthy level of doubt required in Mafia lol.
In post 443, 72offsuit wrote:So basically it feels like !scumMM concluding that its not in his interests to scumread me, so he doesnt.
And then the final layer of red paint.

There are two possibilities: either Offsuit is a pretty OMGUSsy townie, or they're scum throwing shade at me. I'm slightly leaning towards the latter due to their lack of content (they literally popped in only to defend themselves and shade me, and said NOTHING about the rest of the thread's events) and due to the nature of the shade-throwing here. I'm open to the possibility of an Offsuit lynch today. I'd also like to see more content from them that isn't self-defense, so here's a question: what do you think about Norwee and about Superbowl, Offsuit?

For the record, this is why I think Offsuit would be a good lynch. There's also the "you beat me to it" post when someone called out Superbowl for his "explaining reads is bad" post, which Offsuit never really followed up on afterwards; yet he still recently called for a wagon on Superbowl instead of on Glitch, which is (even though I agree with the idea) a pretty bad progression. It doesn't even exclude SvS, because Offsuit put so little pressure on Superbowl that he could be getting free distanciation points, given the amount of pressure Superbowl has been under.

finally fixed the messy spoilers that made the post look really weird
Norweegian:
ralph217
ralph217
Goon
ralph217
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by ralph217 »

VOTE: power nopowre is arguing just cuse my thoghts are hes scum .
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Bell »

^"NoPowerOverMe is arguing just because. I think he's scum for this"
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

It's not just because SB is a TR. I've said as much.

NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

I shall refrain from arguing in the future. LOL.

Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Town looter »

Manatee's VC should read 10, Glitch is at L-1.

There are 9 names listed in the VCA and he missed Almost50's vote in
Spoiler:
In post 898, Hiraki wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Glitch
In post 1018, Titus wrote:Glitch v Superbowl, let's see what happens.

VOTE: Glitch
In post 1022, Almost50 wrote:I came in today with the intent to read. However, I manage d to talk myself out of it. I am willing to sheep someone provided I know them well. OBVIOUSLY the wagon on Glitch is the one with ALL the people I "know well".

That was easy.
In post 1025, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Looks like we're consolidating.

In post 1026, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:VOTE: Glitch
I want to know what he will do when pressured.

L-2
In post 1029, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1028, NoPowerOverMe wrote:are u gonna let him claim?
I also want a claim before any hammer were to happen.
Hammering before that is a scumclaim.
UNVOTE:
In post 1046, superbowl9 wrote:Just to put this back up because I want to see a claim and jumping off at L-2 to avoid a quickhammer (which should just show scum anyways)

L-2
In post 1052, SJReaver wrote:Honestly, my impulse control isn't too good today. I'm going to vote now so I don't give into temptation.

That's L-1.

signature

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”