MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7062 (isolation #800) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7058, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 7057, MathBlade wrote:Forcing suicides gives lynch two kill.

Scum can win there.
Why? Scum will never night kill Tayl0r if they are town.
Double eliminations means all the deaths will be town directed. All scum nightkills are scum directed and will necessarily be kills made on any of the hood members.
And what makes you say they won’t?

Let’s pretend for a moment that the Nero hood is gone and Taylor is town and it’s down to one scum and another Townie. (Unlikely I know but pretend) In this scenario they shoot Taylor.

Unless you’re psychic never is hyperbole. (I’ve used it before too) You’re not asking why the masons only had one die last night.(yes yes not masons blah blah) what changed?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7063 (isolation #801) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7059, Titus wrote:
In post 7057, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7054, Titus wrote:
In post 7053, MathBlade wrote:They’re 3P NOT TOWN.

This to me reads like their wincon was a bunch of malarkey and they just have to survive until the end of the game, are pissed off they accidentally townsided too hard and are trying to eliminate town.

Occam’s razor. Simplest answer is most likely the right one.
If we have to survive until the end of the game, and town is winning, it makes sense to continue to townside.

Townsiding is getting two executes per day.

That's why Taylor must suicide or be executed.

That’s literally scum siding.

Scum for all intents and purposes cannot win if we lynch kill lynch kill.

Forcing suicides gives lynch two kill.

Scum can win there.
Huh?

If Taylor refuses to suicide, we lynch scum. Guaranteed.
If she suicides as town, we get a 50/50 on scum.

If she refuses and is town, we lose a lynch opportunity and scum are in a better spot. This is foolish.

That's simple basic math. Something that you're failing to grasp.

I defended you when Nero was FoSing you for disagreeing. Here seems a bridge too far.
If Taylor refuses to Suicide (alignment unknown)

This is the part you fail to grasp.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7066 (isolation #802) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

You can’t see a way for anyone to disagree with your “logic”.

Hey gamethrow or you’re scum.

It’s the classic have you stopped murdering your wife?

If you say no because you never were you’re scum and assumed to still be murdering your wife.

If you say yes because you never were you’re scum for having done it in the past when you haven’t.

This dilemma you’ve put on Taylor is the same dilemma.

She says Yes she scum sides when she’s dead and gave scum an extra kill.

She says No she’s scum because she disagrees with you

There is no way she can respond.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7070 (isolation #803) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7064, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 7062, MathBlade wrote:You’re not asking why the masons only had one die last night.(yes yes not masons blah blah) what changed?
Why should i ask about that?
Because any shift should be poked prodded and explained.

Here Titus’s hood is literally giving free kills to scum. Kills they don’t have to make.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7074 (isolation #804) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7068, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Tayl0r has apparently signed up to about 10 games according to themselves, i don't see why they'd be so stubborn to refuse the plan when it's anti-town to do so.
If they are so concerned with survivalism shouldn't that concern you Math? Which players wants to survive until endgame at all costs? Mafia.
Again you’re not putting yourself in town!Taylor’s shoes.

Neither of you are

If on day one you did this to a random Townie, then said “Hey die it’s better for my PoE”

You’re thinking about you.

When you’ve done it to the town doctor or other PR.

This isn’t survivalism at all costs. Your hood is still stuck in “this plan is good” you can’t see its flaws.

This is just “I refuse to be anti wincon”
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7079 (isolation #805) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7071, Titus wrote:
In post 7070, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7064, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 7062, MathBlade wrote:You’re not asking why the masons only had one die last night.(yes yes not masons blah blah) what changed?
Why should i ask about that?
Because any shift should be poked prodded and explained.

Here Titus’s hood is literally giving free kills to scum. Kills they don’t have to make.
If we're so bad, why do scum kill us?

If Taylor is town, mislynching her is an objectively worse position than having her suicide right?
Breathing room, non alignment indicative kill,

I can give more than that if I brainstorm but there’s plenty o reasons.

No. Miseliminating her is 100% better if she is town because then one more Townie goes into night assuming the elim is also town.

You have to play this from a “What if I am wrong perspective?” Which quite frankly I don’t know if you’re capable of it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7082 (isolation #806) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7080, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 7079, MathBlade wrote:Miseliminating her is 100% better if she is town because then one more Townie goes into night assuming the elim is also town.
??
What are you smoking bro.
13 alive. 1 mislynch + 2 town deaths = 3 deaths a day phase.

10 next day.

This is BAD, because of something I am not supposed to say fuckin damn it.

If I have to go into the numbers and do it for you then I have to say the thing I am not supposed to say.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7084 (isolation #807) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7081, Titus wrote:@Math, The what if we're wrong perspective is literally baked into the plan. If we're wrong on Taylor, she suicides, giving us new direction.

This is either a guaranteed scum elimination or a 50/50 scum elimination. That's the math.
Giving “US” new direction.
You did the same damn thing with April.
We eliminated them to give you a “new direction”

You’re so busy thinking mechanically you’re not playing the game.

I will say it again we are not your little chess pieces to move around.

This level of arrogance will cause you to lose.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7086 (isolation #808) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7083, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We've basically used our hood to create a disloyal vig shot. If Tayl0r is town it's succesfull, if Tayl0r is scum it fails and we can safely eliminate them. If you think of it that way it's really just a clever play.
The only thing that's different is that we're asking the target to pull the trigger. Which they should if they are town as they are a part of the eventual PoE and might just become an miselimination later anyway.
It’s clear that’s what YOU think of it as yes.

However you are completely incapable of seeing it from another person’s perspective.

We run the chance of losing if Taylor suicides and you’re wrong. Losing.

Because Titus and your hood can’t be bothered to wait?

I never take that deal and I know I am town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7087 (isolation #809) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7085, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It'd be an loyal vig shot actually, not disloyal.
Loyal to you, disloyal to Titus

And scum!Taylor never rejects imho she just forgets to submit it you silly peoples.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7092 (isolation #810) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hahaha Us is the collective town. Good one. Start a comedy tour.

Likely to understand basic logic my butt. You don’t understand basic logic.

I have told you, Bell has told you.

Your hood doesn’t want to see it’s own fucking flaws.

Me +Bell +Taylor is a literal impossibility. Therefore at least one of us has to be town telling you town never suicides.

Instead of declaring how right you are in spite of evidence go back and look.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7093 (isolation #811) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7091, NorwegianboyEE wrote:As in the next day.
This assuming I take your hood’s word for it (I don’t) is “tomorrow morning”. It was fucking midnight when I was posting. Miss Swift if American was also up late
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7094 (isolation #812) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7089, Titus wrote:
In post 7087, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7085, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It'd be an loyal vig shot actually, not disloyal.
Loyal to you, disloyal to Titus

And scum!Taylor never rejects imho she just forgets to submit it you silly peoples.
Her literal response, was I'll do it later.
You said she resisted.

Now she didn’t.

Make up your fucking mind.

This story is tissue paper.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7098 (isolation #813) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7095, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No they referred to specifically "after we've had an elimination first" day.
So then they are still resisting no?

Which is Townie as scum wouldn’t resist.

I fail to see your point here.

I said as scum she wouldn’t resist and just lie.

She here seems to still be resisting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7099 (isolation #814) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7096, Titus wrote:
In post 7095, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No they referred to specifically "after we've had an elimination first" day.
This.

Later was after we executed.

Taylor just wants a mislynch before dying.
Say what? You said suicide before EoD. Now you’re saying she can do it later

I am so confused by your story atm.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7100 (isolation #815) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

If scum was “caught” and truly “caught” they Suicide to resist giving anything else up.

Look at Pete’s play when outed.

He was trolly AF.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7104 (isolation #816) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7101, Titus wrote:
In post 7098, MathBlade wrote:

Passive resistance ("forgetting while posting which is nigh on impossible") or active resistance ("no or execute elsewhere first") are both resistance. Scum can take both.

Votes remain until she suicides. The sooner she suicides, the more time we have to execute elsewhere.
And so can town.

Your head is so far up a certain hole that you won’t even listen to your town reads telling you you’re wrong. AGAIN.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7105 (isolation #817) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7103, Titus wrote:Taylor hasn't given us any usuable intel on the other two btw.
Did you ever stop and think that maybe she can’t because she is not scum?

Hmmm?

That townies may play “suboptimally” or not get your stupid plan.

I sure as hell dont. Bell doesn’t

And one of us HAS to be town at minimum. Imho both
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7107 (isolation #818) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7048, Bell wrote:It's literally never in your interest to suicide.
I don't think the information trade was worth it.
But I mean, I don't really care.
See? This.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7109 (isolation #819) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7106, Titus wrote:
In post 7104, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7101, Titus wrote:
In post 7098, MathBlade wrote:

Passive resistance ("forgetting while posting which is nigh on impossible") or active resistance ("no or execute elsewhere first") are both resistance. Scum can take both.

Votes remain until she suicides. The sooner she suicides, the more time we have to execute elsewhere.
And so can town.

Your head is so far up a certain hole that you won’t even listen to your town reads telling you you’re wrong. AGAIN.
Town can gamethrow. We are following the evidence, mechanical and gameplay, that she is scum. If town gamethrow by not getting an extra lynch, then we can't force good play.

We can trap scum though.
Lmfao

Nero already said in thread he was gamethrowing

Why the fuck would I listen to your hood about gamethrowing?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7111 (isolation #820) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7110, Titus wrote:It's either you Taylor Chemist
Or bell Taylor Chemist

That's my solve today
Lmao.

Just no.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7114 (isolation #821) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7112, Titus wrote:The new category of three screams don't lynch Taylor, look at the overlap. Chemist, another suspected slot in my VCA replaced Taylor.

To me, my VCA has this radically simple.

Where's your VCA?
My VCA requires town driven wagons as I have said.

I don’t have one.

The new category of three doesn’t scream anything until a flip happens and that’s if you’re assuming scum made it which we have no proof of.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7118 (isolation #822) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

You blatantly do this when there was a good wagon after Shelly blatantly scumslipped

You made up a bs gambit and it failed.

Just move on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7119 (isolation #823) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7116, Bell wrote:You’re right though, that if Taylor isn’t scum, I likely am. Just due to percentages, but I mean,
In that case, everyone is more likely to be scum when someone flips town. So that’s silly.
Yay! <3 Someone is thinking.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7122 (isolation #824) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7120, Titus wrote:
In post 7114, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7112, Titus wrote:The new category of three screams don't lynch Taylor, look at the overlap. Chemist, another suspected slot in my VCA replaced Taylor.

To me, my VCA has this radically simple.

Where's your VCA?
My VCA requires town driven wagons as I have said.

I don’t have one.

The new category of three doesn’t scream anything until a flip happens and that’s if you’re assuming scum made it which we have no proof of.

Come on. You and I know you are absolutely capable of making a VCA with assumptions that we're townsiding.
I am capable of Bsing anything.

The should I? No. I refuse to put out bad VCA that relies on assumptions that you’re town when you’re not. It would be inherently flawed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7128 (isolation #825) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7124, Titus wrote:Mathblade's refusal to do VCA here, when it's patently clear we are townsiding is a big reason I scumread them.

For all their talk of I am wrong, Math won't step up and show where. Town!Math would.
(Mistress in distress extreme fake voice) Oh no! I won’t lie to my Townie brethren so I must be scum! Whatever will I do?

(Real talk) I already showed you where your gambit is wrong. You made the votes all about the gambit. This is April 2.0.

Taylor is “conf” scum y’all get her. (Sarcastic)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7130 (isolation #826) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7129, Bell wrote:
In post 7126, Titus wrote:Instead, Math falls back to the tired refrain of the Alliance are egomaniacs who refuse to work with town despite Dr. D's wildly desired execute.
This isn’t really important.
I personally feel you town sided and just made some mistakes because, you know, people make mistakes.
This is the best case scenario.

The easiest one for me to get is she’s scum siding 3P.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7132 (isolation #827) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have already stated Shelly is scum and why and the only thing of note since is your bs gambit. You’re not even trying Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7137 (isolation #828) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7131, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 7130, MathBlade wrote:The easiest one for me to get is she’s scum siding 3P.
Oh look, you’re pulling the exact same crap Taylor was in the hood now.
With this scum siding 3P balooney.
Lmao.

Think about the kills for a moment.
Assume I am scum incorrectly.
I am “good” scum. This has been verified several times.

Why the fuck does scum!me leave masons until this late?

Yes this plan is scum siding at best and gamethrowing at worst. So yeah.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7140 (isolation #829) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7134, Bell wrote:...
NGL, I’m troubled by their thinking.
I could see where Martina was coming from but if scum wanted to kill themselves they’d have just conceded already.
I’m not some bastion of logic, people are pretty able to see their own flaws in their plans, so I don’t really get how they all missed it.

Then again, bay of pigs.
They’re all so far buying Titus’s BS that they’re gone.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7148 (isolation #830) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7147, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i know i am town. i also know that if i could suicide without ending the day, i would because it would narrow the PoE. pretty clear cut.
So you’d gamethrow.

Lovely.

Wtf am I reading?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7151 (isolation #831) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7149, Bell wrote:
In post 7147, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i know i am town. i also know that if i could suicide without ending the day, i would because it would narrow the PoE. pretty clear cut.
...you’re an idiot. :)
This. It’s scum buttering up the hood.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7159 (isolation #832) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7158, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Tayl0r Math might just be both scum and they're making a song and a dance about it because they're getting boxed in faster than they planned.
In what world is this a thing?

Assume Taylor is scum imho incorrectly.

Why would I as scum do the kills I did?

Titus and Nero push me every single game for BS reasons. Why would I ask scum not shoot them when they are “conf” town? You’re not thinking.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7160 (isolation #833) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s almost like you’re assuming this plan is brilliant and anyone who disagrees had the right swept out from underneath them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7161 (isolation #834) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7160, MathBlade wrote:It’s almost like you’re assuming this plan is brilliant and anyone who disagrees had the right swept out from underneath them.
Rug*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7241 (isolation #835) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7233, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7082, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7079, MathBlade wrote:Miseliminating her is 100% better if she is town because then one more Townie goes into night assuming the elim is also town.
??

10 next day.

If I have to go into the numbers and do it for you then I have to say the thing I am not supposed to say.
I actually think you should say it dude. like now.
Are you sure? I can’t un pop the lid once it is said.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7245 (isolation #836) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7243, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7241, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7233, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7082, MathBlade wrote:
??

10 next day.

I actually think you should say it dude. like now.
Are you sure? I can’t un pop the lid once it is said.
i think we're at the point where the game is going to play itself out - time to put cards on the table mate - preferably before a hammer.

Y’all are neuts not town. You’ve crumbed it several times.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7246 (isolation #837) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

Scum have a traitor or two, probably former.

So literally I think this may be lylo or close to it if we fuck it up
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7247 (isolation #838) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

So no, I don’t think there’s six conf town I never have.

I just think there’s 6 people who won’t ever be lynched
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7250 (isolation #839) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

So no executing someone because they won’t Suicide is really really stupid.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7253 (isolation #840) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7249, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6812, MathBlade wrote:I think whoever did the pairings if town did a good job and if scum did a shit job.
Another slip, albeit a linguistic one this time. :twisted:

Pairing:
(noun) an arrangement or match resulting from forming people or things into pairs

What you should've said is "grouping", me thinks. But me no speaks inglese good.
No. Pairing like parity cop. Yes they are a group but in effect it is a parity cop
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7254 (isolation #841) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7251, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7246, MathBlade wrote:Scum have a traitor or two, probably former.

So literally I think this may be lylo or close to it if we fuck it up
talk me through your thinking please.
Give me an hour I can’t type complex shit and work
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7280 (isolation #842) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

Work is going to be longer sorry y’all

Short version is I am a neutral xshot doc. Healed Norway D2 and DS D3

Game is 5 town (2 hood 3 reg) 4 scum (3 army one traitor) 4 neuts.

Neuts literally decide who wins. So hence why I wanna be in Titus’s hood is going to do it.

Because Neuts A50+Superbowl+MM literally decide who wins
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7281 (isolation #843) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes DS died but that was strongman shot

Hence why I cried in 2010 the day after DS died.

I thought Titus was running a gambit and asking me to heal DS

Flavor is Solearn Solemnity (spelling matter be off I am on mobile)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7282 (isolation #844) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s not in MY interest to claim more than that because I want to talk with A50 and others in the hood.

If you’re reckless you lose Titus. I have been trying desperately to townside as much as I can but I can’t side either way or I die
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7285 (isolation #845) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

Notice DS is the 2010 post. It was a rather blatant crumb.

Pedit they are 3P

It’s in their interest to lie.

Or maybe she misunderstood like April.

I can’t speak for that

Maybe she got 5 army *shrug*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7286 (isolation #846) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like I said sorry I can’t be more descriptive while working but Titus is not in control of this game.

Imho the Super Bowl was a hint to Titus’s faction that the A50 hood were neutral.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7289 (isolation #847) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7288, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7280, MathBlade wrote:Work is going to be longer sorry y’all

Neuts literally decide who wins. So hence why I wanna be in Titus’s hood is going to do it.

i'm lost...what are you talking about?

5 town including 2 hood? 4 neutrals? what's the point of a neutral doc? argh, i need more clarity man
13 alive
A50 hood + me = 4 neuts
4 scum left is 8
13-8 = 5
5 town alive MAX.

And the point I can’t say it’s against my wincon publicly.

I will say it in the hood though if hooded
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7292 (isolation #848) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7290, Morning Mage wrote:Math, I do think that you've fundamentally misunderstood the setup here?

We aren't neutral - A50, superbowl and I are effectively TOWN as we share the town wincon. There is no scenario in which we choose to scumside.
I don’t think so.

I am pretty sure you’re neuts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7295 (isolation #849) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7293, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7289, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7288, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7280, MathBlade wrote:Work is going to be longer sorry y’all

i'm lost...what are you talking about?

5 town including 2 hood? 4 neutrals? what's the point of a neutral doc? argh, i need more clarity man
13 alive
A50 hood + me = 4 neuts
4 scum left is 8
13-8 = 5
5 town alive MAX.

And the point I can’t say it’s against my wincon publicly.

I will say it in the hood though if hooded
how do you know there is a traitor? and you are still apparently assuming the Titus-hood is scum? what is your wincon?
Nope Titus hood is 5 in the 5 town.

I am about 75% sure there is a traitor.

And lmao now it’s your turn to ask me my wincon repeatedly lmfao.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7297 (isolation #850) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7296, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7292, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7290, Morning Mage wrote:Math, I do think that you've fundamentally misunderstood the setup here?

We aren't neutral - A50, superbowl and I are effectively TOWN as we share the town wincon. There is no scenario in which we choose to scumside.
I don’t think so.

I am pretty sure you’re neuts.
i'm struggling to follow how you reached the conclusion you have, or what you want other players to do about it? are you now saying you are effectively a neutral but not with a town-friendly wincon?

I am neut with a town neutral win con.

Doesn’t hurt or help town.

Hence why I am just chilling not giving reads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7298 (isolation #851) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

You can struggle like we did with you if you wish but I will share what I want when I am ready.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7306 (isolation #852) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

The point is two fold

1) We can’t mis elim or I play kingmaker. That is not something I want to do. I want this to be played on its merits. Not some weird Titus gambit she thinks is right despite people telling her it’s wrong.

2) Titus cannot continue her Suicide plan if she wants to win. She would be betting the house on her reads.

(Off topic but worth noting) Hood = Titus, Nero, A50, SB, MM, Norway, Taylor that’s 7. 13-7 = 6. 6-1 (me) = 5.

So no 4 town 2 scum not possible as 5 players.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7307 (isolation #853) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7305, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 7304, Almost50 wrote:Why would there be a DAY Doctor in the game??
To protect against day vig.
I meant night fml.

Sorry that was a typo
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7308 (isolation #854) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am trying to type this on my phone while working
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7310 (isolation #855) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7301, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 7297, MathBlade wrote:Hence why I am just chilling not giving reads.
...Is the way you've been playing this entire game what you consider: "Just chilling not giving reads"?
Titus asks me for VCA I never give it.

Every “read“ is based on mechanics/if the person is being nice to me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7320 (isolation #856) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7314, Titus wrote:
In post 7306, MathBlade wrote:Titus cannot continue her Suicide plan if she wants to win. She would be betting the house on her reads.
Everyday, I bet the house on my reads now. Having evidence isn't bad. If all 3 of us aren't on scum, we likely lose. The suicide either nets us a point or gives evidence the read was right. Win Win fmpov.
Then for your sake I hope your reads are right.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7328 (isolation #857) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

Obligatory not siding with anyone post.

Just have to post to keep up post minimums and I have a super short lunch break today.

Really disappointed Titus and co didn’t hood me :(

If you have questions I will try to answer them after work but if they are too scum sided or town sided I may have to refuse.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7331 (isolation #858) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

You’re welcome to think that but I would advise you to the hinting/crumbing I was doing.

I was attempting to build a block for my survival which Titus destroyed.

I tried to stop her but didn’t suggest someone else and stopped her in a scummy manner.
So I townsided and scum sided at the same time.

I also crumbed something very important to Titus and co earlier. She’s playing as if X is true, but it’s really Y.

I want as many people to win as possible so Titus is moving chess pieces in the wrong way to do so. And I am scared it is too late.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7336 (isolation #859) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7333, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7323, schadd_ wrote:
Something_Smart was Destructed in the night! he was a
vanilla townie.
:lol:

Scum may as well white flag now. Unless they have something really strong up their sleeves.
I REALLY wish you would have added me to the hood.

Because you’re looking at sleeves my
King
instead of looking at the
Commander

But what do I know? I am just a variant of an old foagie.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7339 (isolation #860) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7338, Bell wrote:Also, did the scum kill get blocked?
This question would be anti town and anti scum to contribute to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7343 (isolation #861) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7340, Bell wrote:~_~ Please side with the town if you're town siding.
It's my side.
I am doing neither.

If I publicly townside I get shot.

If I publicly scum side I get lynched.

What I am doing is the best of both worlds since forced to claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7357 (isolation #862) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7347, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7343, MathBlade wrote:
It's my side.
I am doing neither.

the former is clearly not true - you have been townsiding all game and survived.
Alas this is just not true.

I have played in a way that has me townread.

That is different than town siding.

If you believe that go ahead.

I believe I have been as neutral as possible while trying to make sure all players are on an equal info position.

Oh before I forget if E-1 happens on anyone besides me I will hammer. Until then I will not vote to avoid VCA fuck ups.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7371 (isolation #863) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7364, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7357, MathBlade wrote:
It's my side.
I am doing neither.

the former is clearly not true - you have been townsiding all game and survived.

I believe I have been as neutral as possible while trying to make sure all players are on an equal info position.

Oh before I forget if E-1 happens on anyone besides me I will hammer. Until then I will not vote to avoid VCA fuck ups.
dude why cant you just be town? ffs, i wouldve had your back if you didn't do all this shenanigans. currently it's just a distraction to make me want to flip you before Bell.
Then I would lose. I am obviously against that.

I was asked to claim so I did.

My hands were tied. I asked several times and got told to.

*shrug*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7377 (isolation #864) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7373, Morning Mage wrote:
It's my side.
I am doing neither.

in fairness, you werent forced to claim - i asked you to, and you said yes.
In fairness the thread tone was demanding it. You and Nero both were. It was either today or tomorrow with the same “I don’t believe you”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7392 (isolation #865) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7384, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7371, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7364, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7357, MathBlade wrote:
It's my side.
I am doing neither.

dude why cant you just be town? ffs, i wouldve had your back if you didn't do all this shenanigans. currently it's just a distraction to make me want to flip you before Bell.
Then I would lose. I am obviously against that.

I was asked to claim so I did.

My hands were tied. I asked several times and got told to.

*shrug*
I'm confident that you claimed because it benefitted you. You're not a sap who did it because you felt compelled when I asked you. So I don't buy all this melodrama.
Fair. I am neut after all.

I kinda do want to live to the end of the game.

I just sorta done pretending to town or scum side.

It’s meh. The chips are where they are.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7405 (isolation #866) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7402, Titus wrote:@MM, Chemist1422 TGP Shelly contains at least one scum. It, in theory, could contain both scum.

Once we get the last pool of three scum, Math should be forced to fullclaim honestly, even if he takes a bullet. We have plenty to spare.
That is against my interests. I will stop the spacing since it’s annoying people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7418 (isolation #867) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7413, Titus wrote:
In post 7405, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7402, Titus wrote:@MM, Chemist1422 TGP Shelly contains at least one scum. It, in theory, could contain both scum.

Once we get the last pool of three scum, Math should be forced to fullclaim honestly, even if he takes a bullet. We have plenty to spare.
That is against my interests. I will stop the spacing since it’s annoying people.
The problem is your third party claim runs directly counter to our information. You have no scum wincon. You can't. It's simply not allowed.
I do not have a scum wincon. Correct.
I do not have a town wincon. Correct.
I fail to see how my mod confirmed role PM as it’s my role PM can be against your info.
I cannot act against my mod confirmed role PM.
I am a neut
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7423 (isolation #868) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7416, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Math, you were hard defending scum!Tayl0r yesterday. What did neutral!you have to gain in that situation from being so occupied with what happens to them? And ojecting to an perfectly valid and +town plan?
I will die if I answer this openly.
It wasn’t that Taylor was being pushed.
It’s how.

I really really am struggling with not dying here.
I’ve practically underlined the answer.

Go back to IRC days if you have to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7430 (isolation #869) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

Anything quick before I clock back in?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7435 (isolation #870) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7431, Titus wrote:
In post 7423, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7416, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Math, you were hard defending scum!Tayl0r yesterday. What did neutral!you have to gain in that situation from being so occupied with what happens to them? And ojecting to an perfectly valid and +town plan?
I will die if I answer this openly.
It wasn’t that Taylor was being pushed.
It’s how.

I really really am struggling with not dying here.
I’ve practically underlined the answer.

Go back to IRC days if you have to.
Ugh. Math, at first I thought you were implying Godfather but that's impossible too.

At this point, it's best to lay your cards on the table. Scum has our wincon so we only win by townsiding anyway. Scum aren't killing us.
That was my point.

Based on what I have at the start

I have been trying to tell you this is likely King’s Commander.

Go back at look at Mastina being shot knowing that.

Keep in mind ALL the mason’s claimed guard
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7440 (isolation #871) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7436, Titus wrote:
In post 7428, Bell wrote:....Now that I know math is a third party I can't even talk about what the fuck happened with S_S.
That wasn't a scum kill obviously.
Does no one know what destructed typically means? Is that common terminology for some other role?
If Math is 3p, they have to be only protown. Our role pm doesn't allow for true neutrals aside from ourselves.
Would you please stop saying this already ffs?

If you’re truth telling you’re only killing me when I am trying to fucking help you without getting shor
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7444 (isolation #872) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Kong’s commander

It’s a mafia variant where scum only have to reach equality with true town.

There’s a hidden number of “Kings” that scum have to get rid of to win.

I think with this set up it’s the town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7449 (isolation #873) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7447, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 7444, MathBlade wrote:Kong’s commander

This sounds like more bullshit.
Go look at where I told Titus to lie. Specifically. Reread it. It’s from D2.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7450 (isolation #874) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

Or three. The days blur
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7458 (isolation #875) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7448, Titus wrote:
In post 7440, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7436, Titus wrote:
In post 7428, Bell wrote:....Now that I know math is a third party I can't even talk about what the fuck happened with S_S.
That wasn't a scum kill obviously.
Does no one know what destructed typically means? Is that common terminology for some other role?
If Math is 3p, they have to be only protown. Our role pm doesn't allow for true neutrals aside from ourselves.
Would you please stop saying this already ffs?

If you’re truth telling you’re only killing me when I am trying to fucking help you without getting shor
Math, you getting shot would literally save the game for us given the clamour around executing you and that we can't be wrong for our wincon.

I'm sympathetic on a personal level. In game, I must be savage.
Well then if you have no interest in listening to me when I have literally bent over backwards to help, likely saved Norway and did everything you wanted I am done. I am gonna work now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7459 (isolation #876) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7456, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7452, Titus wrote:
In post 7447, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 7444, MathBlade wrote:Kong’s commander

This sounds like more bullshit.
Actually, I buy that, but it's not a reason why Math must live in particular.
Yes, thats what i said. i buy it, but dont understand what his point actually is?
DO MATH!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7482 (isolation #877) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

King’s* Commander autocorrect typo.

It’s a super old mafia variant.

If you look up “King” on the mafiascum wiki it links to similar esque games
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7484 (isolation #878) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7480, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7435, MathBlade wrote:Keep in mind ALL the mason’s claimed guard
We did? "Goliath Gouthwits Health Interns" = guards???
Guards are people scum don’t have to kill in that variant
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7575 (isolation #879) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7567, Titus wrote:Because if Math refuses to suicide, we execute him.
I will make it easy. Hood Bell.

I have said several times I cannot execute.

It is against my wincon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7598 (isolation #880) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7597, Nero Cain wrote:math is also not hunting today but king can't hunt king
Just because I am not typing doesn’t mean I am not hunting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7646 (isolation #881) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7631, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7628, Almost50 wrote:Amd then he talks to me AGAIN after I had made it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR that I don't want to interact with him anymore. Is that too hard to understand too?
*shrug* i'm trying to make an extra effort to extend an olive branch to you, as I really don't see the reason for you being so angry at me in particular. I mean, even if you really think my opinions are bad, does that really warrant getting so mad? Mafia is a game of persuasion and co-operation, so if you think I'm wrong about something you should be trying to persuade me of your viewpoint, but honestly the best way to do that isn't to swear at me and insult me. If that's too much to ask at the moment, it sounds like it might be worth you taking a short break from this thread though.
Can you all please hug it out? This is just a game. Sure some things have absolutely frustrated me this game too. But please both of you, this isn’t productive. If need be take it to your group’s hood (assuming the three of you have one). I am intentionally taking a back seat as me posting isn’t productive for town right now, please don’t do WW3.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7647 (isolation #882) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7636, Titus wrote:I presume everyone is onboard with Chemist then with either Bell or Math?

I do give Math some points. He's stuck to his guns about his theory before it was his neck on the deciding block.

What it really boils down to is it Bell or Math as the last partner? Neither has pushed scum. Neither has really scumhunted. Math I see evidence of trying to work with us, albeit reluctantly (after the note). The only thing Bell has done of note is try to wagon SS day one.
I am onboard with Chemist as the elim. I, to be frank, have been more focused on lalalalalala rather than blah blah blah (Titus will get this) so who with I don’t know. My setup spec originally had them as town but their complete flake out means they’re probably scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7650 (isolation #883) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7648, Nero Cain wrote:and the other scum is?
I don’t know.But if you look at my theory I think there’s two.I could be wrong and there is only one other one. I would look in the people not posting and coasting here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7651 (isolation #884) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7649, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7638, Titus wrote:Math did prefer Pickaxe Pete out of the three when asked while most everyone else wanted DDL.
is this true?

im p sure Math made a post that said DDL and JJH were the likely scum in that grouping. And...if he's king or a traitor then he knew that DDL wasn't scum so giving him town points for that is dumb.
Depends on when you look at my posts. My overall theme was get rid of them all, but my preference was Pete.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7653 (isolation #885) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7652, Nero Cain wrote:chemist being a lurksack could very well mean they are scum but now I worry that its a Bell/Math b/c remember that Bell said to leave Titus till last?

but then again the correct play is just eliminate them all.
And this worry is indeed the problem. Take off your paranoia hat for a moment. Imagine you Suicide the wrong person. We lose if my math is correct. If my theory is right then why Mastina was killed should be helpful. It’s a noted deviation. I just am usually three steps behind.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7654 (isolation #886) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I get Chemist is 100% the high probability scum and should be eliminated today. There just will possibly be a time we can’t afford to be wrong. If I am wrong in my theory it’s like 2 -3 vs a billion (hyperbole) so there is no risk in being cautious and talking things out. Hunting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7657 (isolation #887) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7655, Nero Cain wrote:in my mind its basically

shellyc

Nero Cain

Morning Mage
Almost50
superbowl9

NorwegianboyEE
TheGoldenParadox

vs.

Bell
MathBlade

titus

vs.

chemist

Cool. That’s you’re mind. Imho I would put TGP and Shelly down lower because Mastina died, but that’s your opinion and I respect the paranoia. You’ve been deadset on me being scum for the longest time. Right now I think it’s best to focus one elim at a time to not lose the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7658 (isolation #888) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7656, Nero Cain wrote:there are like 7 pro-town vs. 2-3 scum. Your fear-mongering is junk
Really? I don’t think you get it then and should talk with Titus. Where is the scum power for traditional mafia? You have 6 “masons” (let’s call them that for now even though blah blah not masons), a tracker, odd night vig, motion detector, and me. How would you balance this? Take a calm breathe and think for a bit. If you can come up with how this balances and still have a hunger bone for me being scum, bring it on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7661 (isolation #889) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7659, Nero Cain wrote:in fairness it admirable that you are trying so hard in a losing position but there is no reason we shouldn't be eliminating the 3 of you.
In fairness, when you miselim me despite me telling you literally everything and trying to help you achieve your win con I am just gonna use this as “Nero can’t read me for shit” in future games. I know it’s coming I just gotta try to help you see you’re being the derpy one here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7666 (isolation #890) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7663, Nero Cain wrote:math knows that if he isn't scum it's literally chemist and Bell but Math being all "idk who the last scum is" is just boxed in scum that knows he can't call himself/his scumbuddy scum.
Explain it like I am 5 then. Because I am pretty sure you just have a hard on for me scum. If you’re right then you convince more people and thus improve odds of winning. If you are right and I am scum, then you know I am notoriously hard to elim. Do yourself and town a favor and stop spamming it. You’re actually hurting chances of miseliminating me. Let’s get out why you think I am scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7669 (isolation #891) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7667, Nero Cain wrote:i mean he could be calling TPG/shelly scum but he's being cautious and knows that if he calls them scum when they aren't (imo) they will be more likely to scum read him.

We are on d6 and 300+ posts in with 3 flipped scum. The "lests take it one day at a time" approach is just scum stall.
Incorrect. Shelly is on record she thinks it’s me+Chemist from yesterday. Try again. I am being cautious because reasons. You really should sync up with Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7670 (isolation #892) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7668, Nero Cain wrote:most ppl already do you think you are scum, its just Titus and a50 that think you are town.
Popular opinion isn’t always right. Otherwise every elim would be on scum. You’re not articulating reasons because you’re tunneled.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7676 (isolation #893) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7671, Nero Cain wrote:like Titus literally believes that you are a town doc that fakeclaimed 3p for some a stupid ass reason. If you were a town doc then you SHOULD want to get killed so you can protect us/out chemist/bell.
Let’s say this is the case. I won’t confirm or deny it. But let’s run with it for now. Say I am. Then what happens if you’re wrong and lose because you assumed your reads are right. If Titus is right, which my livelihood depends on not answering that, I am your safety net.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7682 (isolation #894) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7675, Almost50 wrote:Chemist is literally avoiding the game and stalling for time
Probably true but y’all are hyperposters. It’s been like 6-7 hours and it’s election night. They could be voting. Chill out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7684 (isolation #895) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7683, Nero Cain wrote:I think shelly and TPG were in two of the grouping to make us want to eliminate there first.
I could so Princess Bride this shit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7687 (isolation #896) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7686, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7682, MathBlade wrote:Probably true but y’all are hyperposters. It’s been like 6-7 hours and it’s election night. They could be voting. Chill out.
is this something that not scum says about someone that they think is scum?
Yes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7689 (isolation #897) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7685, Nero Cain wrote:shelly also said that she'd suicide so maybe in hindsight we could have had her do that and then that would confirm all the scum being in math, bell and chemist.

you guys are sleeping on math.
And if Chemist is scum, feel free to do it tomorrow then. Try to “confirm” me as scum. You’re wrong, but if you think that’s the best play go for it. You’re not being productive here. Make arguments.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7690 (isolation #898) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7688, Nero Cain wrote:Why didn't you protect plus?
Again N2 I was on Norway.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7692 (isolation #899) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7691, Nero Cain wrote:but why an unclaimed town over an towninventor?
Because one was conf not Army and the other was a claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7694 (isolation #900) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7693, Nero Cain wrote:I can't be wrong. You are hardclaimed not town. The only question is if you are really a 3p or kings army and I think you are they later.
And I can see why you think that. I did what I did for reasons I will explain post game. But if you want to miselim me you’re going to need to take a breath and calm down and be convincing. If you’re so sure consider it practice.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7696 (isolation #901) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7695, Nero Cain wrote:and again its 8 v. 3. Unless scum have some superpower left the odds that you, chemist and Bell could overtake us is almost zilch.
Again, it’s kings commander. It’s not regular mafia.Scum only have to kill the townies. Not 3P town aligned. Townies.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7698 (isolation #902) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7697, Nero Cain wrote:Let's just argue that you are a miselim and that you are a town/3p doc. You're delusional if you think you matter.
Then I am delusional because Titus’s reads are sometimes piss poor so I kinda wanna try to save the game if she’s wrong and if I have shots.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7702 (isolation #903) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

*shakes my damn head* Nero you’re so tunneled you don’t know which way is to the light anymore.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7703 (isolation #904) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am gonna do something with less tunnels. Maybe Ticket to Ride.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7710 (isolation #905) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7708, Titus wrote:Math, are you sticking to the 3p with a scum wincon?
If I say no I die. If I say yes there’s something wrong. So tomatoes?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7711 (isolation #906) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And I never did claim a “scum wincon”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7713 (isolation #907) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

....Masons would hunt a mason claim
3Ps would hunt 3Ps.
If I am a 3P hunting a 3P claim would be merited.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7715 (isolation #908) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

...That’s literally how King’s Commander works.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7720 (isolation #909) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4545, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4417, Titus wrote:I feel like today is a blessing to helping sort MathBlade. There's going to be no 3p execution and he'll have to give reads on the pool. If he doesn't, off with his head.

I disagree with Nero on the reads. I would lynch Pere first, then jjh927 then DDL.

mastina was wrong. It happens.

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

Spoiler: Math Message
Dear Mathblade,

The six of us have been talking remotely about you and what to do about you. The general consensus is that we don't know if you're scum, but we have no problem executing you. The only exceptions are the one or two people who flat out scumread you.

That being said, as of now, you are not the main priority for an execution. We really need to hit scum today. Another lynch fueled partially by personal biases hitting town helps no one.

Therefore, we decided to write you a note to tell you what you can do to improve the general health of the game, increase your chance of survival and ultimately increase your influence in future games. This boils down to three things: limiting your post volume, listening more to others, and actually hunting army instead of just strictly opposing us.

The first two items go hand in hand. Responding to everything makes it much harder to respond to what needed to be responded to. For instance, shelly posted a content wall that completely missed her need to respond to the question about if she was visited. This means town shelly can't keep up with the developments or scum shelly needed cover to get her response together. There's no way to know if the response is scummy. Running most gambits is impossible at the rate the game goes. To that end, I suggest you limit yourself to thirty posts a real life day.

This limitation also hopefully helps you listen more. Even if you think we're a massive scum cabal, direct, spammy opposition doesn't help. It demotivates people from changing their minds on a lynch. Maybe someone stands up to mastina if we all weren't so exhausted from dealing/reading your posts repeating the same thing. Instead, documenting our allegedly evil ways in a post per day might get more interaction.

The last thing you need to do is show you're hunting army outside of us. We've tried to engage you on this. You have said you can't discuss your reads based on "reasons". This feels more spiteful than actually scummy. We're giving you a chance to prove that right and that you have reads. Titus found it icky that you defended chemist without a townread there. We look forward to actually discussing reads with you, in a less spammy manner. That hopefully will let us sort each other.

When you take the time to listen rather than talk, objectives and then alignment get revealed.

Good luck,

The group of 6

Spoiler: Response to the hood
So let me get this straight. You think when you have demonstratable proof that you’re wrong you decide

“Hey let’s not do a reset let’s antagonize the dude who tried to help fix that.”

Yesterday was weird. I admit that.

I was telling you to LIE or fix the setup yesterday if you’re townsiding.
None of the wincons have flipped likely for a reason. My hunch is scum know (blah).

April and myself were talking about high level plays. There was an entire discussion about it. We were trying to figure out a way to save your damn bacon.

I specifically said “Hey Mastina sucks at lying” (paraphrase)

I kept trying to nudge you in a way that was beneficial but still honest
Because if you’re truthtelling we are fucked. If one of the most mechanically smart players is acting like a fuckin idiot why? I was trying to communicate a way to get what you wanted to say without screwing your over. I brought up old style wincons. Go back and look at them. I am begging you.

So go back and tell me your mistake. Yes there is one. There HAS to be. All six of you go fucking find it if you have to. If you say there is no mistake then by gods, I am in a rock and a hard place. If I post a readwall I help scum. If I don’t then I have the people who clearly “know better than me” and who I doubt is townsiding with their silliness are going to tunnel me to no end.

April and I were trying to set up a cop check chain to help too with Plusjoy. Why do you think MY closest thing to a townblock is getting ripped to shreds here? I am getting left alive as fodder for the six of you to decide “Math isn’t working with you.”

If I do a readwall then I admitted whether I think you’re telling the truth about the setup. But working backwards you HAVE to be wrong about something or this game is literally going though the motions.

Therefore I cannot do a readwall unless you guys are mechanically wrong about something.

2 times four is greater than or equal to 8.

Work backwards. Not forwards.

If I do a readwall and say certain players are X we lose if everything you have said is correct.

Secondly where is the double kill?

You said you had info that made April scum.

From what this looks like the six of you decided you’re still kings and queens.

Despite the true royalty being (redacted).

Now I have been giving reads all game and will do so when I get to a thematic point.

With the information you were presented where is the second double kill?

Just fuckin great.

I have a doctor’s appointment today.

For fucks sake do something.

I could rip into you more than this for the April “conf” lynch but it’s 3 am I didn’t sleep well so this is what you get.

I don’t believe in kicking people when they’re down and I hope this didn’t reveal too much but fuck. Your play has been back AF the six of you.

Of the three posted I think DDL is the most likely scum here. Will catch up later.
Look....closely
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7724 (isolation #910) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7722, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4545, MathBlade wrote:Of the three posted I think DDL is the most likely scum here
wait thats not PP?
Oh no. My reads changed during the course of a day. Clearly something is wrong /sarcasm
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7726 (isolation #911) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5340, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5338, Titus wrote:
Player NameExecution Preference
shellycDDL>Pete>jjh
Chemist1422
BellDDL (doesn't disagree - yucky)
mastinaDDL
Nero CainDDL (but prefers outside)
MathBladeDDL
Morning MageDDL, or outside mod's trio shelly or taylor
Almost50
superbowl9jjh
Tayl0r SwiftDDL
jjh927not DDL so Pete by PoE
TitusPickaxe Pete
NorwegianboyEEDDL
Pickaxe PeteDDL until "latest stunt by jjh"
DiamondSentinel
Something_SmartNot jjh [JJH is town, and SS is scum]
DrDolittlePete?
TheGoldenParadox

This is wrong. I prefer Pete (can see why when you’re caught up.) well really prefer TGP but that’s not one of the three.
Where I preferred Pete if you care Nero

Good night
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7729 (isolation #912) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7727, Nero Cain wrote:that list literally shows that you perfered ddl.....
And I was correcting Titus’s incorrect list and the posts around it of mine show such.
Open the post....read it.
I was literally correcting Titus’s bad understanding.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7856 (isolation #913) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7849, Titus wrote:
In post 7281, MathBlade wrote:Yes DS died but that was strongman shot

If scum get a strongman, why not use it on Norway?
I don’t know?
Maybe they roleblocked me and shot DS?
But then why am I not dead?
I don’t know.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7862 (isolation #914) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7855, Titus wrote:Nero, how many times do I have to tell you...if we don't get a no kill, we don't have the extra bodies. We don't count for parity.
In post 7856, MathBlade wrote:

I don’t know?
I don’t know.
Prevailing theory is they knew DS was the Vig and saw our gambit?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7868 (isolation #915) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7864, Titus wrote:
In post 7862, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7855, Titus wrote:Nero, how many times do I have to tell you...if we don't get a no kill, we don't have the extra bodies. We don't count for parity.
In post 7856, MathBlade wrote:

I don’t know?
I don’t know.
Prevailing theory is they knew DS was the Vig and saw our gambit?
There was no gambit. I had zero clue of your claim.
Oh I thought your play like it’s 2010 and mentioning that year repeatedly was to heal DS since DS has the 2010th post. Maybe scum thought the same?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7887 (isolation #916) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7886, Nero Cain wrote:though it being a chemist/math would be so much simpler
...You’d like simple wouldn’t you? Then you’d not have to confront you tunneled town all game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7891 (isolation #917) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7888, Nero Cain wrote:reminder that you are a hardclaimed not town...
Reminder...Claiming the truth makes me dead.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7894 (isolation #918) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7893, Bell wrote:So you're claiming town.
And not 3p doctor.
I am not claiming that. I am not not claiming that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7898 (isolation #919) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7895, Bell wrote:Why did you throw me under the bus all of a sudden if you were just fake claiming math?
1) I don’t own a bus
2) What?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7902 (isolation #920) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7899, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7891, MathBlade wrote:Reminder...Claiming the truth makes me dead.
your going to be dead some kind of way b/c the only thing that stands in my way is your sister and a crippled old man
I guess that it’s a long shot but it’s a long shot I gotta play. I have to hope against all odds everyone sees what Titus and A50 do and I shouldn’t die. I get it’s a tough pill and I will probably lose. Just playing the cards I have been dealt.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7904 (isolation #921) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7900, Bell wrote:
In post 7898, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7895, Bell wrote:Why did you throw me under the bus all of a sudden if you were just fake claiming math?
1) I don’t own a bus
2) What?
Are you trolling me rn.
Sorry no. I do not follow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7910 (isolation #922) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7907, Bell wrote:
In post 7575, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7567, Titus wrote:Because if Math refuses to suicide, we execute him.
I will make it easy. Hood Bell.

I have said several times I cannot execute.

It is against my wincon.
You called me town for most the game and knew my position on killing myself but still suggested I be killed here. If you were fake claiming 3P this shift doesn't make sense.
Uhm it quite literally does. If I am 3P I don’t wanna die. Literally anyone dying is better than me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7913 (isolation #923) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7911, Bell wrote:Read it again.
I understand you.

You gotta understand something I can’t say.

If you think there’s any chance of town winning this, trust me. Titus hoods you. I don’t think this will be bad.

Trust me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7917 (isolation #924) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Tomorrow I think this will all make sense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7923 (isolation #925) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Chemist

Yes sis. Follow the plan activated.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7924 (isolation #926) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7922, Bell wrote:
In post 7919, Titus wrote:Chemist is confscum. Stick to the plan.
What's the plan tho.
Are you ever going to change your mind on scum me. Or is this going to be a conversation.
I think there will be conversation tomorrow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7933 (isolation #927) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7865, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 7858, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hi Chemist. Can you share your full role information so far. Everything you got. Night actions and everything.
n1 one visit on titus "glad to see that"
n2 no visits on math
n3 no visits on norwee
n4 no visits on A50
n5 no visits on titus
@Titus
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7939 (isolation #928) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7935, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you two competing to look best in front of Titus.
Competing no. Wanting to look good, yes? I kinda don’t want to die

Peace out I gotta work
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7963 (isolation #929) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Norway.VotesOnScum = false.

This is likely lylo.

Would suggest you back off and talk this out.

@Almost50 I still think Shelly is scum and agree with you. Probably could type that five times over. Maybe four is good enough?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7964 (isolation #930) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7962, Titus wrote:Math, I know you have a limited window to play IRL (work then game night with me) but you really need to explain your claim without lies or hiding anything. You need to go through and explain why you acted the way you did from that mindset. Still, there's good odds of you getting lynched. If the hood had its way, you would be turbolynched. Since there is a possibility of this being mylo, I am willing to hear you out. I still believe, with the flaws in your claim, there's a huge chance of you being scum.
Will type a large post after work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7965 (isolation #931) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I mean elo sorry.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7983 (isolation #932) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7981, Nero Cain wrote:eh, we need the sacrifice point. If you rather have a50 do it than ShellY I'd be ok with that.
?? Confused. You said you already won. Did you lie?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7986 (isolation #933) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7984, Nero Cain wrote:no, Titus and a50 just don't know how to use their words right.
I kinda need to have a better explanation.

It’s really important.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7988 (isolation #934) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7987, Nero Cain wrote:shut up, scum
?? Pretty sure my role PM says otherwise and it’s really important that I know if you have your win con or not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7992 (isolation #935) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7991, Titus wrote:
In post 7988, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7987, Nero Cain wrote:shut up, scum
?? Pretty sure my role PM says otherwise and it’s really important that I know if you have your win con or not.
Pretty sure you just need to fullclaim at this point.
Pretty sure hard to do at work.

I know what happened last time.

Just gonna wait til work is over but it would really help me if you have your win con or not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7995 (isolation #936) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7993, Nero Cain wrote:when someone sacrifices and we kill you then we'll have our wincon, yep
The whole kill me part is wrong, can tell you that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7996 (isolation #937) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Not with my role PM lol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8001 (isolation #938) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7997, Nero Cain wrote:whats that that DGB used to say " claiming your role is easy, but fabricating your role takes an eternity" something like that
With how many points I have in mine paraphrasing will be a pain in the ass.

Mine is just see town win or survive until day 8.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8002 (isolation #939) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

My wincon is*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8007 (isolation #940) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8006, Nero Cain wrote:i think we are gonna have a50 explode
If I am right he will refuse.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8015 (isolation #941) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8010, Bell wrote:Oh because they might not have the same win con as us so for town to win they would need to dwindle their numbers before they dwindled ours?
Aren't we already even with them though?
Speak for yourself.

I am neut.

If you’re scum traitor with Shelly that makes this really easy.

Looks like I do win by eliminating you lmfao.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8017 (isolation #942) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Bell
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8023 (isolation #943) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8021, Bell wrote:I am speaking for myself.
If we're already even we'd have lost if that team needed parity to win right?
Bloody hell Bell take a fucking hint.

Fine. I am the last scum and Bell is my traitor.

A50’s hood is kingmaker now.

0 way he suicides.

Fuck bell pants.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8024 (isolation #944) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I was wanting to wait until after work I found a video and everything damn it
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8031 (isolation #945) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: Me this game

No seriously

Bell is traitor and it’s 5v4

I legit have a plea to a50s hood after work
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8035 (isolation #946) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8033, Bell wrote:Well I have no incentive to play along.

VOTE: MathBlade
Wtf?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8037 (isolation #947) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8034, Nero Cain wrote:an unrecruitable traitor wouldn't count as a 6th scum member,. I talked about this yesterday.
Didn’t have the kill to waste
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8041 (isolation #948) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lol Titus you keep saying that but A50 signaled you me he isn’t town lol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8042 (isolation #949) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Your hints say 5 army ;)

Traitor isn’t army
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8043 (isolation #950) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

We are literally at 5v4 if Bell would quit being silly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8045 (isolation #951) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8044, Bell wrote:I'm pretty interested if the game is going to end or not or what the hell happened in this game.
Me too

I have SO many words
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8052 (isolation #952) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

No seriously.

I am legit confused.

I am vanilla my traitor is the doctor

It’s why I can’t claim for shit
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8053 (isolation #953) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I was signaling to them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8056 (isolation #954) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: MathBlade

Only way this set up is balanced is if a scum doctor exists to prevent the hood control.

I concede since no traitor
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8062 (isolation #955) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

When Schadd opens this up for post game I will have comments

Until then GG I gotta work
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8065 (isolation #956) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8058, Nero Cain wrote:you were a goon/toe masher?
Yeah just a goon.

Scum didn’t have even a strongman

Only PR was chemist.

Hard as fuck finding the PRs
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8069 (isolation #957) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gg all

Also apologies in advance for anything in the hood PT. Some of this had me a bit salty but it was not what you did.

I wanna let schadd talk first before I do
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8073 (isolation #958) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8068, Nero Cain wrote:yea the 3p groups working together was solid play that made this hard AF for scum but the "point" was for the 2 3p groups to fight.
I can’t comment on this yet until Schadd does but there was something else that made it worse
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8076 (isolation #959) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8072, Titus wrote:Oh and the vig
And motion detector and cop giver to hood

I count this as a win. Tbh or a draw
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8078 (isolation #960) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8075, Titus wrote:One thing I would change is the confirmation of not army shouldn't come right before the bulletproof vote. That was just too simplistic.
Not commenting until Schadd does

Pedit not an ability it was forced
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8079 (isolation #961) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Day one outside our control
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8082 (isolation #962) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8080, Titus wrote:
In post 8073, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8068, Nero Cain wrote:yea the 3p groups working together was solid play that made this hard AF for scum but the "point" was for the 2 3p groups to fight.
I can’t comment on this yet until Schadd does but there was something else that made it worse
The superbowl9 point was near impossible. We gave that up asap.
I can’t comment on this yet ...

There’s something I can’t say until Schadd does it would be rude
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8083 (isolation #963) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8081, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yeah that’s what i thought Math.
Those scum pools were designed by the scum team.
Yeah I was going for the 2 in so Pete would last since all my other teammates aren’t freakin hyper posters like y’all.

Y’all post too damn fast and we almost won before the hood gambit

It’s been lylo since taylor
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8085 (isolation #964) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You all really need to slow down.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8086 (isolation #965) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8084, Titus wrote:
In post 8081, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yeah that’s what i thought Math.
Those scum pools were designed by the scum team.
I would have put Taylor - shelly - Chemist as the first pool with the expectation that one dies. The other milks the conftown status.
There’s a reason didn’t do that I can’t say
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8090 (isolation #966) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8087, Nero Cain wrote:as much as I like winning and felt like I played well this win feels a bit underwhelming and this setup seems really townsided.
Agreed

There’s one thing you don’t know that Schadd needs to say that makes it even more townsided
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8092 (isolation #967) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8091, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Shelly had suicided would we have lost?
If Bell was traitor yes.
If Suicide ended day yes.
Otherwise no
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8094 (isolation #968) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8093, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh well.
GG.
I certainly had fun.
Yay that’s all that matters

I can’t keep up with MS gonna stay retired
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8097 (isolation #969) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8095, Titus wrote:I felt our 3p wincon was hard as hell given Nero and I had to agree on every execution and be right.
Because you townsided waaaay too much imho
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8101 (isolation #970) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8100, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8095, Titus wrote:I felt our 3p wincon was hard as hell given Nero and I had to agree on every execution and be right.
we were given 1 miselmim leeway and we did agree so I'm not seeing the problem? Although it took you a bit to come around on Math.
I focused on Titus hard though to be fair

I just didn’t have enough capital on her for one more day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8103 (isolation #971) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8102, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Math you need to consider that this was an crazy bastard game with 21 players. Most games in MS are more balanced. And smaller playerlist.
Oh you have no idea how much I agree with this statement.

I have town led scum 42p games

Just I made some mistakes this game. Wasn’t my best
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8104 (isolation #972) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

But I really should let Schadd day his piece before me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8106 (isolation #973) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8105, Titus wrote:I pmmed him.

Also, the way you worked on me had you with no social capital. Math being repeatedly wrong and misexecuted is a thing. But that starts from the point you're horribly wrong and not persuasive at all.
That was my goal.

You always think I am wrong no matter what.

If I am ever right/agree you scumread me.

It’s a quirk you have.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8109 (isolation #974) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have no objections but I wanna reread it at first. Some things I tried to be diplomatic about but I was pissed.
So lemme review the PT this weekend.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8110 (isolation #975) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8107, Nero Cain wrote:since it'll prob be a thing I have no objections to releasing my pts. Can everyone do this now so we don't have to wait on schadd to release PTs b/c that's a thing for some silly reason.
It’s a site function iirc
Have to wait on schadd imho

It’s okay not to speed post :P
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8115 (isolation #976) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8111, Titus wrote:It almost worked, until you went and claimed 3p. When I thought about it, 3p Math just didn't make sense. The resistance to the suicide plan had to come from somewhere and you overplayed IMO.

No objections to release any PT.
I was trying to get you to hood me so chemist could survive another day and I could see if A50’s hood was scum siding neuts.

And yeah I overplayed it but I didn’t know how to handle an undiscissable Suicide.

I need actual play to manipulate people not edicts
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8116 (isolation #977) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I made some mistakes but there is one thing that kinda irks me that’s not my place to talk about until Schadd does
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8118 (isolation #978) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I work best when town misexecutes themselves.

Everyone got Titus’s reads off track which I was happy about but Titus’s day one reads damn.

You were sharp Titus. Later days you spiraled hard
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8123 (isolation #979) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8119, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8110, MathBlade wrote:It’s a site function iirc
Have to wait on schadd imho
I mean, I know he has to get on a psychically click the button that makes it public it but I'm talking about the newish trend where everyone is given a chance to object or make retractions and I think it's mostly dumb.
I think in most cases I agree

But Schadd and I need to talk to see if we should release ours.

My hood this game would not represent typical play for a lot of reasons (some will become obvious).

It’s just not fair to y’all.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8125 (isolation #980) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8122, Titus wrote:
In post 8118, MathBlade wrote:I work best when town misexecutes themselves.

Everyone got Titus’s reads off track which I was happy about but Titus’s day one reads damn.

You were sharp Titus. Later days you spiraled hard
Thank you. Day 2 I spiraled because of April's "guilty" but I came back to my VCA hard on later days. That's part of the reason Chemist was taken before you btw.
It’s why I picked April and pushed her too.

I couldn’t kill you due to King’s Commander
So I had to make you think you were wrong
Which meant sacrificing Boonskiies
Although a pocketed Boonskiies woulda been awesome
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8127 (isolation #981) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8124, Bell wrote:I don't really think she spiraled at all about any one other than you math.
Nah

The execute list she had me approve iirc had all town except maybe one.

She spiraled hard.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8129 (isolation #982) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8126, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8118, MathBlade wrote:You were sharp Titus
she was. Like I said, I've never seen Titus be this accurate but when you are dealing with 7 conf not scum by d2 its kinda hard to not mess up.
Hence why I am treating it as a win that I got to lylo. :) I know if anyone keeps official stats put bastard or a loss but damn.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8130 (isolation #983) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8128, Titus wrote:I also did find it odd that you never redid your VCA because of the bullshit of needing a town driven wagon when the 3ps were all obviously townsiding.
I can’t do VCA as town or scum if a game goes too fast.

I never even finished day one

It wasn’t obvious to me.

Felt like a50s hood claimed neut,
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8135 (isolation #984) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8134, Nero Cain wrote:I know he'll take issue but I sorta feel like getting Boon out was pretty helpful b/c after that point it seems like town was all on point.
I was sad I had to execute my “town block” *sads*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8140 (isolation #985) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8138, Titus wrote:
In post 8136, Nero Cain wrote:im also calling myself town b/c even though I was 3p I was town in my heart
Very same.

It was very interesting having to agree with someone all the time. It was very stressful and it would be with anyone given any wrong move would cost us the game. It was particularly stressful making the Taylor call.

Also, why did mastina die?
I can’t explain that without Schadd. Sorry.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8147 (isolation #986) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8145, Titus wrote:
In post 8144, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 8143, Titus wrote:
In post 8141, Nero Cain wrote:SB was HARD coasting after like s1.
That scumfuck. We should have executed him. [/joke]
Yeah that dude was obvscumming not sure how he got past D1 tbh
He had three town gunning for him too, if they could actually get him executed.

Btw, before we figured you were a "mason", I tried to put the word scum next to your name as often as possible to try and get you down on people's list and executed.
Lmao so many better ways to do that.

I literally staged a rebellion on your hoods butt.

Sure you’re townfirm but no one trusted you or your reads.

That’s how you deal with unkillable conf town.

Make them not matter
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8148 (isolation #987) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Literally everyone who rebelled against you was town Titus except me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8151 (isolation #988) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8150, Titus wrote:
In post 8147, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8145, Titus wrote:
In post 8144, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 8143, Titus wrote:
In post 8141, Nero Cain wrote:SB was HARD coasting after like s1.
That scumfuck. We should have executed him. [/joke]
Yeah that dude was obvscumming not sure how he got past D1 tbh
He had three town gunning for him too, if they could actually get him executed.

Btw, before we figured you were a "mason", I tried to put the word scum next to your name as often as possible to try and get you down on people's list and executed.
Lmao so many better ways to do that.

I literally staged a rebellion on your hoods butt.

Sure you’re townfirm but no one trusted you or your reads.

That’s how you deal with unkillable conf town.

Make them not matter
I still want to do a game with us versus each other in the vein of Titus v Alisae at some point. Each of us unkillable. One scum, one town.
Me town = like horrible for town lmao

But if I can get a non hyperposting game or not when I have to work a billion (hyperbole) hours maybe
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8152 (isolation #989) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like I made about 3 mistakes I think cost my team the game.

Sorry buddies. :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8195 (isolation #990) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I really wish people would stop talking setup until Schadd gets in and why x or why z

I think Schadd has to say something first.

Mastina you’re partially right.

Just can’t really say much until Schadd speaks it really isn’t fair to him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8196 (isolation #991) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8191, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah the public triple cop wasn’t great, it was hella restricted though in a way that made it insanely anti-scum
Agreed

Almost won though considering this and

{redacted}

I am calling this a spirit win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8197 (isolation #992) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8193, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 8190, TheGoldenParadox wrote:ds i feel like you need to relax on attacking setups :/
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that this one sucks, though.
Agreed on that.

The jjh shot was clutch DS nice work
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8206 (isolation #993) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8202, schadd_ wrote:i dont rly have a lot to say that i didnt say in the mod thread at some point. i think the public cop was anti fun in a bunch of ways and it would be on the top of the chopping block if i were to go back in time & fix this setup (i would get rid of the one that happened to nbee + the ones from scum on nights 2 and 4) (i would also give hpjs way more incentive to try to execute the masons, i.e. they get 3 points if they execute any one of the three)

there weren't 6 masons. hpjs do not count towards parity
I think changing win cons mid game should be commented on. Imho
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8207 (isolation #994) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The main reason Mastina died is the change on wincon midgame.

Otherwise another Townie gets shot and we sneakily win a Lylo that is unknown.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8208 (isolation #995) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8202, schadd_ wrote:i dont rly have a lot to say that i didnt say in the mod thread at some point. i think the public cop was anti fun in a bunch of ways and it would be on the top of the chopping block if i were to go back in time & fix this setup (i would get rid of the one that happened to nbee + the ones from scum on nights 2 and 4) (i would also give hpjs way more incentive to try to execute the masons, i.e. they get 3 points if they execute any one of the three)

there weren't 6 masons. hpjs do not count towards parity
Having them flip green then imho is kinda bastard tbh. If they don’t count for parity but flip green how?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8210 (isolation #996) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8209, TheGoldenParadox wrote:win con change? what?
Yeah the exact wording of our wincon was “reach parity with town”
Schadd changed it midway through to be with “town aligned”

Was not thrilled.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8211 (isolation #997) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Well that’s paraphrased,
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8212 (isolation #998) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So I kinda wanna give Schadd a chance to elaborate before I speak further.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8216 (isolation #999) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8213, Nero Cain wrote:our faction was not town/town aligned. You should have been shooting a50's faction.
Now y’all can see why Mastina was killed

Yes those reasons were valid but I thought all 6 were town aligned 3P.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”