Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9575 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by Fidget »

What's with the change of heart? Was there something you saw? I'm basically just regurgitating what we've been saying.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9576 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by Fidget »

Oh, 449.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9577 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 359, Noraa wrote:If anyone "accidentally hammers" tho, I'm SRing you to hell and back, scum and ur going down with me 100% if u try to get that towncred.
OH HOLY SHIT

I just reread that slowly.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9578 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

It sounds like she is telling her teammates to not try for towncred for hammering her cuz she will scroll them 100% right?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9579 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:24 pm

In post 449, Isis wrote:...did you just say people who hammer you accrue towncred?

How did we miss this. :facepalm: :facepalm:
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9580 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 9578, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:It sounds like she is telling her teammates to not try for towncred for hammering her cuz she will scroll them 100% right?
Yeah.

There is no reason that Noraa should think that someone "accidentally hammering" her would give them towncred. Am I missing something? Maybe she thought it would give them a boost of towncred until the flips or something?

How do you justify thinking that someone hammering you, a town player, will end up giving them towncred?

But why does she address her scum partners like that? Was it absent-minded and she meant to say something like.. I don't know. Something related to opportunistic scum being on or about to be on her wagon, and she seriously flubbed up the wording. I say this because I think most scumslips are bogus.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9581 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 9579, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 449, Isis wrote:...did you just say people who hammer you accrue towncred?
It sounds like something that almost makes sense, just with some words swapped maybe? I distinctly remember reading it and I didn't think anything of it, because without paying much attention, it sounded like it made sense.

I found the response.
In post 829, Noraa wrote:
I think I was getting a few things mixed up when I said that.
I was thinking if anyone accidentally hammers, confscum.
I was also thinking anyone that doesn't know my meta that doesn't jump on me is trying to get towncred.

mixed those together and we got ourselves a "forced townslip" and a "forced scumslip" now eh?
I sure am good at slipping. where's LLD and her confident SR at?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9582 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:41 pm

In post 9580, Fidget wrote:But why does she address her scum partners like that? Was it absent-minded and she meant to say something like.. I don't know. Something related to opportunistic scum being on or about to be on her wagon, and she seriously flubbed up the wording. I say this because I think most scumslips are bogus.
I’m guessing Shelly in the scum pt told scum to hammer Noraa for town cred because it was a lost cause and Noraa didn’t want to die. She told them no way. Then Shelly was like nah u going down today so we need the towncred.

The only way for Noraa to make sure her scummates wouldn’t hammer her for towncred was to publicly commit to scrolling whoever hammered her >>> which is why that sentence makes sense in the context of Shelly bussing her.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9583 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by Fidget »

I was also thinking anyone that doesn't know my meta that doesn't jump on me is trying to get towncred.

mixed those together and we got ourselves a "forced townslip" and a "forced scumslip" now eh?
I don't really know what this line means or how the 'scumslip' occured according to her, exactly, I would need Noraa to explain it again.

It sounds like she either seriously screwed up the wording or accidentally mashed together the thought of "You're scum if you pretend to hammer me" with the fact that those on her wagon get towncred. I don't think she intended to address her teammates, the worst looking part about it for me is probably slipping that voting her = towncred. But perhaps it's a terminology screw-up. I'm not sure from her explanation.

Regardless of the outcome of your discovery here, I'm close to choosing Noraa but I want to review Murderkitty first. Maybe I do that now.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9584 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 9582, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I’m guessing Shelly in the scum pt told scum to hammer Noraa for town cred because it was a lost cause and Noraa didn’t want to die. She told them no way. Then Shelly was like nah u going down today so we need the towncred.

The only way for Noraa to make sure her scummates wouldn’t hammer her for towncred was to publicly commit to scrolling whoever hammered her >>> which is why that sentence makes sense in the context of Shelly bussing her.
That is true, it would screw over her teammates from being able to hammer her. But would Noraa really go against her team like that? I feel she didn't intend for that sentence to come out that way.

But it comes off like a direct order to her team, yes, lol.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9585 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:55 pm

She is like Cortez burning the ships.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9586 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:57 pm

This explains why nobody hammered her.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9587 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by Fidget »

Murderkitty votes Noraa for the alleged faked townslip as well as the whole discord thing
Murderkitty clearly wants Noraa..
..to the point of treating her as conf!scum.
Agrees with Bell that shelly is on her scum game.
Murderkitty is pinged by shelly's postings on Noraa.
Reels back on shelly after a reread, thinks possibly bussing but not as strong.
Murdercat says Noraa goes down for sure, ~5 votes on Noraa at the moment (Side note: Shelly is adamant she is not bussing Noraa hahaha)
Murdercat is somewhat phased by Noraa's emotional reaction, but remains firm that she needs to eat this elim.
Back to Noraa being 100% scum after Noraa expresses intent to scroll LLD.
Going crazy on Noraa
Momentum has shifted due to Mush's defense of Noraa. Murdercat still wants to see her dead.
Puts Noraa back to 5 votes
Wants Noraa dead, she may be town but it's tough luck. If Noraa is town, Pooky maybe scum. Furthermore, Mush, Taylor, and Fidget are town.
...but do NOT give it to Pooky today.
Shelly is 100% sure it's Noraa. Murdercat counters with 70%, he feels bad.
Titus is reluctant to vote Noraa. Murdercat ends up convincing her.
Murder wants Noraa scrolled first because he isn't sure she's scum.
Calls Lapsa sketchy for coming in with a self-vote, but more specifically for actively reading but not posting.
Not willing to give a definite opinion on Lapsa from it, though.
Goes through Noraa's meta. Notices she is more emotional than usual, but believes she is good enough to know what she is townread for.
Seems to get shaken enough from voting Noraa that he switches to Pooky, believing him to be scum if she is not.
Clarifies that Pooky is a compromise since he can't get Noraa.
Pooky, Shelly, Toog, Vax, and Lapsa is the solve.
Switches to Toogaloo after Hopkirk, shelly, and Bell go there.
Getting excited. Feels Vax is bussing Toog.
Very confident the he has the solve, again feels game is solved and calls out to Hopkirk and Noraa to help him.
So begins the tragic hard push on Toog
Basically this entire area is just Murdercat feeling sure of his perfect solve. Moving on.
(imagine over a hundred posts about how confident he is that he has this right)
Clarifies if he got the scroll, would have shot Lapsa.
Finds Pooky to be more likely scum out of shelly-Pooky...
..but refuses to grant Shelly towncred for the hurt reaction. Finds it unlikely she didn't know.
Points out Noraa is scumslipping all over the place but allows his Pooky scumread to override that by 70%.
Thinks shelly maybe forced the reaction to the hurt in response to me saying it's shelly.
Lapsa asks if MC is still mad. He says "idk, might shoot you Lapsa". Lapsa gives no fucks though.
Worried Fred is town and we're getting snowed by strong players.
Trashing on shelly lol
Concedes Fred wagon is town led, but finds Pooky/Shelly/Gloria's hop-ons to be weak.
Weirded out by Lady's vote on Toog.
Outlines why LLD is possibly scum.
Not comfortable voting with pooky on Fred and not convinced and doesn't see why Bell is so confident.
Worried we go town!Fred into town!Noraa and lose. Really wants Pooky.
Votes Pooky, but not with the bravado he had D1.
Willing to compromise on Fred because of his past mistakes.

// I want to note here, I actually.. don't think scum!Murder pushes Pooky and fucking LLD at the start of D2. He seems to have thought Pooky or Noraa was scum, and he decided it was Pooky.

Encourages Fred to shoot LLD. A bunch.
Pooky, LLD, and Shelly are Murder's picks.
Seems a bit phased by Fred actually voting LLD tells him to just vote if he's scum.
Thinks that Shelly, Fidget, and Pooky are good candidates now.
..but didn't actually realize Fidget has been tunneling shelly the whole time, so thinks about removing Fidget.
Explains to Noraa why Mush is obvtown off scum!Fred.
Still has grievances with shelly but not committed to it yet.
Removes Pooky from scumpool.
Willing to go shelly but wants the voters to slow the fuck down.
(Long, long string of posts deciding that shelly is scum.)
(Shelly is hammered. After a little while decides she is scum from behavior.)
Noraa, Adorable, Flea, and Gloria are town. Titus is suspicious.
Gut read shelly is going to flip scum, feel Titus probably does too.
Agrees with me that Titus looks really bad for the UNOwen reasoning. Or did I agree with him. It's pretty mutual.
Switches solve to Fred/Shelly/DGB/Flea/Titus
Surprised Mushy is going for Adorbs
Adorable is town from Fred interaction.
Holding on to Pooky pocket suspicion.
They both agree it's DGB/Titus/Flea tho
Pretty sure it's DGB.
Believes DGB is town after the vote though.
Anger at Noraa
Gets upset, votes Titus though
Admits he probably missed on Pooky, but later.. ..maybe it is Pooky. He goes back and forth on this a lot.
Wants us to just get rid of most suspected players.
Approves Bell/Noraa final 2.
Considers self to be third.
(Has a panic attack we might lose to scum!Pooky. Yes, I love this section.)
Murder proposes Flea > UNO > Pooky | Murder > Fidget > Gloria as our plan.
Pooky wants UNOwen in the finale, but Murder wants Fidget there. Pooky responds by saying UNOwen has better associatives.

// If scum!Murder's plan was to paranoia Bell or Noraa.. don't you think he should have advocated for UNOwen being here? We could have had UNOwen here instead of me, which would have been a dream for scum!Murder. Why'd he want me? I was pretty clearly going after killing Pooky/Murder. UNOwen wasn't.

Proposes Flea > Gloria > UNO | Murder > Pooky > Fidget now.
It must be Pooky if we get to final 5.
Murdercat wants UNOwen killed in order to save Noraa.
Feels certain it is UNOwen now.
Haha, scum!Noraa never happens, let's just get Fidget..
haha

(Fidget takes a look at the scroll)

Everything else is recent.

Glad I did that.

I refrained from commenting for the most part, unless I felt really compelled. After reading his life story, I don't think this is our imposter. He was actually off the mark too much in a way.. whilst simultaneously being on it a lot, but not in a way that ever felt intentionally planned.

My mindmelding with Murderkitty stands... I still like him... There's nothing here that overturns my trust in him, the areas where he's wrong seem less scummy to me now that I've read them. He's done a hell of a job if scum, there is nothing that
really
implicates him as being with the deceased scum. Around 75% through D1, he continued the game through the lense of "Fuck maybe it isn't Noraa, and if so, it's Pooky and we're fucked". And after that he went to, "Fuck, we're getting slammed by scum." How do I distinguish this from scum simply trying to save his partners asses? I'm not sure. It's possible that he was. But it doesn't read to me like that. I've linked the posts, you can decide for yourself.

Is Murderkitty smart enough to realize he can maintain a paranoia of Pooky and put him in a 1v1 with Noraa which allows him to fuck with his reads in favor of his teammates? It didn't even work, it backfired if he's scum because he didn't save anybody. He probably wouldn't have even thought he could. So why? But if Murderkitty is scum, I attribute his read of Pooky to be the #1 factor that he was probably consciously fucked with in order to justify avoiding Fred.

But he didn't avoid anybody past Fred. He was fine with shelly's death, although he wanted us to chill and vote slower because he felt we couldn't be sure. And he slammed DGB/Titus without hesitation. For a loss if he's scum because he himself put Noraa/Bell on a pedestal and kept me alive in favor of UNOwen who would have certainly gone after Noraa. Does he think there's a way he wins in Fidget/Murder/Pooky/Bell/Noraa, with Fidget dead set on hitting Pooky? Hell no, right? And what are his teammates doing to help him exactly? They don't even... speak of him ever? Why not do something weird like have everyone scumread him out of nowhere?

All that's left is to read Noraa and compare. Does Noraa have strong associatives that function like "Noraa pushed this person too hard"? I don't think so, but I will find out. She has good looking interactions with Fred. But bad ones with other scum, chiefly shelly. I sunk so much time into this..
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9588 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:55 pm

Did u really reread a 1200 post iso
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #9589 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:05 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 9577, Fidget wrote:
In post 359, Noraa wrote:If anyone "accidentally hammers" tho, I'm SRing you to hell and back, scum and ur going down with me 100% if u try to get that towncred.
OH HOLY SHIT

I just reread that slowly.
Lmao I just got it
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9590 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:05 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I don't think she is saying it to her partners, I think it was a perspective slip
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9591 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:10 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 9587, Fidget wrote:(imagine over a hundred posts about how confident he is that he has this right)
Lol you're the best fidget
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9592 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:17 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 9588, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Did u really reread a 1200 post iso
I think she's going back in on Noraa

You are a hero fidget
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9593 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:21 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 9579, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

Honestly we probably didn't even miss it, for the start of D1 we wanted her gone so this would have just been another yup Noraa is scum post. Problem is we forgot about it and the rest of the terrible start to D1 or at least we overlooked it all as townies started to want to let her live. I regret not getting vax or LLD to shoot her. I did try to lim her first D1 so I will take no heat for that.
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9594 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:22 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Fidget if you ever need help on your psych homework let me know :D
GTKAMURDERCAT

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #9595 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Noraa »

Grats Murder. I see you have convinced pooky. You played a good scum game. I'll forever be paranoid. If it's bell, Imma consider quitting ms.

It wasn't me, pooky but if ur heart is set, that's that.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #9596 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Noraa »

I am far too tired to argue this game back my way. Whichever of u two is town really didn't believe me. Also Fidget.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9597 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:28 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Sorry Noraa more emotional town tells aren't going to do it
GTKAMURDERCAT

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #9598 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:39 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 9537, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:She would know who the bad guy is.

I'm gonna go read her ISO again.
Isis TRed me after a while I remember
In post 9538, MURDERCAT wrote:Men I had fun even if you shoot me Pooky, I mean that

The emotions are part of the fun
never seen AtE from murder before.
In post 9541, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:NORAAAAAAAA

Yeah Isis asked me a while back and I replied.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #9599 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Noraa »

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”