Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3750 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:30 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 3748, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well it’s apparently too late now but depending on the mod, Alisae might stil possibly allow her to re-hydra with Tweetie but it’s not cool that she’s expecting to allow her to usurp me. I am also seriously pissed because I wanted to vetoe Saudade and I didn’t do it soley to please her and for no other reason. Had he not replaced out, it could have potentially cost us the game. I just don’t think I deserve this from her at all.
Again I'm sorry if you felt like I was misrepping you, but I feel you. I feel your frustration 100% as I've been in that situation before. Yeah it sucks she replaced out, kinda wack really.
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:31 am

Post by SaraharaS »

i am going to finish this catchup even if it
kills me
is hard to read so much. should be able to respond to any questions and start asking stuff in real time in... about 50 pages. wow i'm good
In post 2454, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 2425, 5uffering wrote:Last night I was thinking about BM's death, and his wagon.

Here is everyone's response interpreted around the time of death.

Batsunami: Was assured it was flipping scum based on
DK Tell
Pyro: Ruminating on the effect of limning BM, while digging into his meta.
Fey: Enthusiastically agreeing with the situation.
Sherlock: Goading the situation further by pressuring others to lim the slot based on replacement.
Italiano: Showing up and hammering.
Clidd: Loosely hinting how he felt about BM but letting the wagon go through anyways, actively passive.
Dunnstral: Posted a readslist, which had Battle Mage at the very bottom. Recited L-3.
Starcrossed: Had no reason to be on the wagon or be involved with BM's death.
Red Eye Knights: Saw a shiny wagon and voted for it. Caught up in the moment.
Morty and Rick: Happened to get involved by never changing his vote, says it wasn't his fault.

this "readlist" if I can even call it that is a joke

its fake and performative - some of these lines are just nonsense you typed up to fill up space and you hope people won't actually take the time to read it.

you wanted to vote me before you ever made this list.

you made this list, then you voted me in a separate post because you want the illusion you actually put thought into this to fake a town perspective.

you are scum.
good take
In post 2460, Pyro wrote:Sarah, say you have that Mew. The Mew is going through a rebellious phase and has slaughtered everyone in your hometown. How would you teach it discipline?
I would start by making it clear that she had done a bad thing and that slaughtering everyone in my hometown is wrong. I'd tell her not to slaughter everyone in my hometown again, realize that's impossible because they're already dead, then clarify better that destroying any hometowns is wrong. I hope that would get the message across and I wouldn't have to resort to more serious measures like verbal scolding or telling her to apologize.
In post 2461, Pyro wrote:
In post 2455, SaraharaS wrote:are you just randomly ending your posts with fire related words because if so... I LOVE IT
No, and I find it weird that you're forcing an agenda for my actions. Blaze.
lit
In post 2468, Morty and Rick wrote:Nancy I'm gonna stick around the game for good vibes, please veto any wagons on me

-Morty
town posting
In post 2474, 5uffering wrote:If I'm scum I just stick with what works. I run the risk of being hated because I know I'm town, and I know that my thoughts will win out eventually. You're arguing the list itself and the way it's formatted is scummy, not what I actually said.

Incredible.
In post 2485, Pyro wrote:Sarah hard lurking when asked some hard hitting questions.
the ewish side of ate
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:35 am

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 2599, ItalianoVD wrote:The spat between Starcrossed and 5uffering is for y’all to work out personally, but I did wanna comment something that was said. I don’t think it would’ve made sense for scum to be anywhere near Battle Mage’s wagon, unless they got stuck on it, especially once Noraa started really pushing for him. When scum knew he was going down, they’re not trying to jump on. I agree with this...
In post 2470, Starcrossed wrote:When scum see a very loud townie on the wrong track and banging for a mis-elim, they don't have to help that townie, goad that townie, or get on the wagon.
The idea would have more merit imo if Battle Mage flipped scum.
what is this? it doesn't read like a spat at all it feels valid to me because i get the same vibes and it's not a personal level thing? this dismissal reads so weird and makes Italiano more likely to flip scum than 5uffering
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:35 am

Post by olaf »

you're so good sarah
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3749, olaf wrote:
In post 3688, Sherlock and Watson wrote:This day is agony

there's a part of me that would vote Fey literally just for torturing us with this even feeling like she flips town

but I need to banish such thoughts. Nancy, is your decision made? This is getting stupid. Who are we flipping?
you say such scummy things Sherlock
Fey was even more obvtown after that frustrated roleclaim that she thought would clear her
+1

Yep.

But she absolutely didn’t need to do that. I had no intention of letting her get run up.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3750, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 3748, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well it’s apparently too late now but depending on the mod, Alisae might stil possibly allow her to re-hydra with Tweetie but it’s not cool that she’s expecting to allow her to usurp me. I am also seriously pissed because I wanted to vetoe Saudade and I didn’t do it soley to please her and for no other reason. Had he not replaced out, it could have potentially cost us the game. I just don’t think I deserve this from her at all.
Again I'm sorry if you felt like I was misrepping you, but I feel you. I feel your frustration 100% as I've been in that situation before. Yeah it sucks she replaced out, kinda wack really.
<3. Thank you for saying this. :)
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:44 am

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 2642, olaf wrote:bats and charlie look like town rn
also like toogeloo's vt claim
i don't know what that means clidd but i'd like one prescription of whatever you recommend
how did you catch up that fast what
In post 2682, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2622, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 2609, Saudade wrote:You're so defensive and insecure over my vote at page 20 and I hope its because you're scum and not a character trait of yours
My annoyance and frustration is/was real and has nothing to do with my alignment. I’ve played with players who believe they are God’s gift to this game. I’ve been mislynched by them and I’ve been partners with them and they think they are better than they actually are. These people generally have poor scumhunting percentages, but focus on the few times they caught scum early and run big on that. The actual good scumhunters don’t boast how amazing and “brilliant” they are.

I surmised what type of player you were from our interaction and so I immediately placed you in that group. In my experience your jump onto me play is a scum/wolf play. You’re interaction with the playerlist is also scum/wolf play, but you’re Day 2 postings makes me question whether your trolling backfired on you and you’re trying to save face or you are actually trying to get more involved because that’s just your early m.o.
Okay Italiano is probably town
This post is pretty solid.
one of these flips scum minimum (Gamme/Italiano)
In post 2725, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2722, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 2720, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think you’re wrong on Dunn. He is very different here than in Royalty. He was pinging my scumdar off the freaking charts from pretty much the first post.
you're the boss! :3
Damn straight!
And for now and for the remainder of this game no elim is fucking going through without my express blessing
and if I have as strong a tr as I had on BM, I refuse to doubt myself or get talked out of it and nothing short of a hard guilty is going to affect that.
i for one welcome our new
d
i
c
t
a
t
o
r

In post 2737, Saudade wrote:cliddd is town
But gamma and italiano are sus
good reads
In post 2748, Saudade wrote:I am town stump hurrr durrr u cant argue with me im a giant baby
this is horribly toxic and also a townclaim imo
In post 2774, olaf wrote:i skimmed most of everything
oh that explains the quick catchup, congrats on skimming 100+ pages in like 30 minutes. can you teach me your ways?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3752, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 2599, ItalianoVD wrote:The spat between Starcrossed and 5uffering is for y’all to work out personally, but I did wanna comment something that was said. I don’t think it would’ve made sense for scum to be anywhere near Battle Mage’s wagon, unless they got stuck on it, especially once Noraa started really pushing for him. When scum knew he was going down, they’re not trying to jump on. I agree with this...
In post 2470, Starcrossed wrote:When scum see a very loud townie on the wrong track and banging for a mis-elim, they don't have to help that townie, goad that townie, or get on the wagon.
what is this? it doesn't read like a spat at all it feels valid to me because i get the same vibes and it's not a personal level thing? this dismissal reads so weird and makes Italiano more likely to flip scum than 5uffering
Please elaborate.

I knew I liked you for some reason.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:53 am

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 2776, War and Peace wrote:ircher
Spoiler:
you're doing amazing sweetie

So anyway, ever since my first game here I've had this idea that I've been too lazy to ever do. I realized though that this game is perfect for it, and it'll take a lot less work than normal. So I now present to you:
The Titus Heatmap

All Interactions:

Neutral Interactions:

Positive Interactions:

Negative Interactions:

Obviously not only are the positive/neutral/negatives subjective ('all' may be most useful), but how this should be interpreted in general is also subjective. I think Batsunami and Battle Mage being confirmed town are excellent anchors and reference points for everything else though. Titus may be really smart, but all humans give away more of their thoughts than they realize in even the smallest interactions (or lack thereof).
ooh i like this pls update sometime
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Toogeloo
Spoiler:

When was the last time you saw Toogeloo at the top of a readslist? When I read Toog's post, I feel like he is not just speaking from his heart, he's speaking from mine.

Toog isn't just town. He is the visionary thought leader we need. He's constantly down on himself, he's always doubting his reads and engagement, but his reads and play in the last booney game were actually excellent, the one thing he lacked really was conviction and hope.

What's also nice is, I think I can put Toog at the top of this readlist, and that will not change whether Titus kills him or not.

Well I for one believe in Toog. Look at that heart in the image I selected for him. Look at that cute dress. So town.

Fey
Spoiler:
In post 117, Fey wrote:I feel really good right now about Battle Mage and the Shadowslug hydra just because we all had the same take at the exact same time. It felt like all went 'huh' naturally together, and it made me giggle.
In post 142, Fey wrote: Oh, okay!!
So pure. So town. Fey is the obvious town we need, even if she's not the obvious town we deserve.

Putting aside the tonal stuff, which is VERY town, can we talk about the actual content? I feel like I vibe pretty much every take at the start of this iso. Why are people entertaining worlds where Fey is not town? Fey is town. Say it out loud: Fey is town. When you hear it in your ears you will know it in your heart.

Batsunami (Noraa + Morning Tweet)
Spoiler:
As the claimed mason that Nancy has not denied being mason, I don't really need to put Morning Tweet or Noraa anywhere particularly on this list. IF I was placing Noraa and Tweetie off play, they would be at the top of the list. The only reason I didn't put them at the top of the list is because I feel like Toog and Fey NEED it more. They need that energy.

But Noraa also needs energy. NORAA <3

TWEEETIE <3

I'm really enjoying being masons with you :3 :3 :3

P.S. Tweetie I can't believe you actually asked me about self-meta this game, I'm going to pretend you didn't :P

Dunnstral
Spoiler:

I've been trying to decide how much Dunn internalized being murdered by me on day 1 of Titus v. Alisae; he seemed to at one point indicate some lack of reaction to it/not seem to have thought too much about that game, and he argues his meta read % on me isn't as high as I think which is interesting. Still, I'm putting Dunn more here 'politically' I guess you could say. I don't think Dunn ever opens this game, as scum, pushing Penguin when the reason we killed him day 1 of Titus vs Alisae was for pushing/discrediting us early.

He did then move off us, and I have felt like he's unsure. I do feel like he's looking at other slots putting us in their poe, like Morty and Rick, and maybe having an internal conversation about my alignment. I think Dunn being paranoid of me this game makes sense and I think Dunn backing off and continuing to evaluate my slot makes sense. I guess you could say, I think his paranoia feels natural for someone that knows that Nancy always picks me for mason, so while there's a world where he is trying to fish whether I'm actually a mason or not by PoEing me, I think that world is extremely unlikely given my sense of how he would play after Titus v. Ali. I think there's another explanation for his continued paranoia despite, as Tenet demonstrated, him generally having a good readrate on me.

That and I just, really don't want to always spend every game thinking about Dunn's alignment so I'd like for him to be town and to have been correct and assertive about that read for once.

War and Peace (Ircher + samantha97)
Spoiler:

One of the reasons I'm writing this list. I'm not sure I actually feel more confident on this read than Akarin, but I'm positioning W&P above Akarin on this list rn more as an indication of what I think this gamestate needs more than anything else. I've recently seen Ircher 3p and I've seen Sam scum PR and I've seen Sam as '1-shot' TPR. This does not feel like Sam's scum PR game at all; she was very much 'in the shit' that game and aggressively obfuscating the gamestate with mech shenanigans. She has presence as scum, she is not a potato scum player. Now, I get why people might get thrown off, because she *also* has presence as something like a 1-shot suiciding TPR. But I've been thinking about that game, and I feel like being a TPR that dies if you get a guilty means she needed to be extremely proactive day 1 on her solve to feel like she was playing the game. She also was in a hood that game and had some additional information on the gamestate as a result. They are playing very passively here; at first, I thought that meant that they were just VT and didn't have the 'edge' on the gamestate as much. Seeing the gunsmith claim though, I think that fits what I think is going on with the setup really well, I think being a 'strong' TPR matches their overall level of presence in the sense that they were okay being in the wider PoE so they could avoid a nightkill over the masons.

I also don't think Sam was like, shitposty or moonlogicy almost at all as scum PR and so stuff like viewtopic.php?p=12608522#p12608522 just feels like a heavy townspew.

Red Eye Knights (Aristophanes + Akarin) Rogue Squadron (Lunar Martian + Akarin) Rogue Squadron (Lunar Martian + Akarin)
Spoiler:

I don't think Akarin is actually under any pressure right now, otherwise I probably would have put this slot a lot higher.

In any case, Akarin is actually kinda a sweaty scum player and stuff like , , and are tonally strongly town indicative.

Morty and Rick (mastina + Auro)
Spoiler:

I'm mostly putting Auro this far down the list because he clearly WANTS to be this far down the list, and I'm just assuming people won't notice that despite being in the middle of the list I'm actually calling him naked town here. I also want to make sure I get this read in early because I'm sure as soon as mastina says anything this game I'm going to have to downgrade them to an actual null and/or scumread.

Although Auro is certainly capable of shitposting as scum and it's usually safer to just like, ignore his first 20 posts in the game until he has something resembling content. The fact that he has no content this far into the game in the main game thread only means one thing. AND THAT'S THAT HE IS MECH SCUM. THAT'S RIGHT TITUS, BETCHA DIDN'T SEE THIS ONE COMING, I TOTALLY SCUMREAD AURO!!! HEAR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:3

SaraharaS
Spoiler:

I feel like more of my read for this slot is like gambling or playing the stock market than based on the content of the slot, which is like.... fine?

But real talk, this is like, "would Titus use a 4th pick wild card pick on this" -- and I don't think so. Titus *loves* pts and *loves* people who will talk in pts and even for like "lol no one would think I'd pick a lurker" wifom moonlogic, I don't think she'd sacrifice her own enjoyment of the game simply to pick a wifom lurkerslot. I'd put this slot higher just for that reasoning but I do need to see enough content to actually get a better feel for it.

Gamma Emerald
Spoiler:

Generally speaking, there are very specific tonal things I can get from Gamma that usually will give me a very hard townlock on him if he is town. I haven't gotten those yet, which means I need to evaluate him by other means, but that doesn't mean he's scum at all. His presence and engagement with Saudade is probably the most interesting thing about the slot. In *most* circumstances, I would say that conversation, particularly Gamma's presence in the conversation, was *strongly* town indicative. The main problem here being that I know Gamma is actively trying to improve his scum game and so, probably moreso than any other player in the list, there's the plausible concern that if Titus was offering to coach him, he'd take her up on it. I also know that Saudade *loves* to get into prolonged 1v1s with scumbuddies so that's something to watch for. Still, *usually* Gamma flips town here. I just don't want to lose to another coached scum player like I fucked up my read of GX in Tenet, so I'm a little more cautious here than I usually would be with Gamma, even though my gut tells me he could go higher in this list. I actually moved him up and down like, three different times putting this together.

Olaf
Spoiler:

I can't believe Alisae is letting this obvious shellyc alt into the game. I mean could it be more obvious that Olaf is shellyc? No. No it couldn't.

Anyway, discussing my read on this slot hinges a lot on discussing ShellyC's meta, since this is clearly shellyc. But basically although this slot's play would like, almost always make me think town if it was anyone else, since this player has INFINITE SCUM RANGE I have to keep the snowman below null JUST TO BE SAFE.

Real talk though I wasn't particularly a fan of Pyro's readslist in and although this read is half joke I can actually see this slot flipping scum. I say that even though, obviously, yes a lot of Pyro's content was like... pretty good and this would obviously be a good slot to resolve with a gunsmith check or something because I'd feel really bad seeing a greenflip on olaf just because I don't like some of pyro's reads.

Starcrossed (Kanna + PookyTheMagicalBear)
Spoiler:

Honestly I don't know what to do with this slot. I townread Kanna's posts generally speaking but I think I'm like, intrinsically biased to townread anything Kanna says regardless of her alignment, and I'm actually a bit worried that "Mitsuha" is outposting Pooky for like, most the game it feels like? idk I feel like I *felt* this was townier but looking back through isos I was like, where the fuck is pooky lmao. I know he's posting, more than some single heads in the game even, but by pooky standards this is like Diet Pooky

Clidd
Spoiler:

I know I've actually played with clidd before, maybe in a newbie or something (I think he was nk'd?) but for some reason this feels like my first game with clidd. I'm not sure I know how to read him yet. The dedicated Saudade tunnel I think could swing either way.

The most AI thing for clidd for me right now is more the way he positioned himself on W&P, particularly Sam. I think the way they've played passively, and Sam did have some like, objectively weird posts that I think scum are very likely to grapple onto, would make Sam a tempting early push for clidd. I also haven't liked how through his Saudade tunnel he's been like, kinda putting me in his wider PoE even though I feel like I've been pretty supportive of the worlds in his solving outside of his Sam read. To the extent that I can remember the newbie game, which honestly I don't very well, this does feel different.

ItalianoVD
Spoiler:

My readrate on Italiano isn't that great yet. It's *possible* he would be interjecting himself into more conversations as scum and be more proactive, but I can also see him cooling off a bit. I don't really think he's outside his range one way or the other and Watson's early reads sometimes are pretty good so I'm inclined to keep this pretty low in the list. If he flipped town I wouldn't be surprised, but I think he could flip scum pretty easily.

5uffering
Spoiler:

First off, am I correct that 5uffering is a stealth alt that knows fey's (another stealth alt's) main? Wtf is up with that?

In terms of content, this is half political scumread half real I guess, in the sense that without more flips I play like nancy in suspecting the people who say they suspect me or aren't finding me town. (Shoshin says this is not correct and that scum are more likely to townread me, but Tenet demonstrated this is not the case and that people attempting to discredit me or keep me in the PoE very often are scum, particularly if they are scum and think they can foster the towncred to ignore it).

I do think the weird logic of to is more likely to come from town, but some of his other content just bothers me. I don't like the way he positions Noraa as hard town (putting the mason claim aside) but then says I'm scummy for the BM push, and I really don't like and the elimination order of "social" players. I don't see how someone puts me before Saudade in a flip order, I didn't like that from 5uffering and I also didn't like Pyro-slot agreeing with that.

Basically, I think the way 5uffering has been saying stuff is a little townie, but I think the stuff he is saying is scummy. In terms of the claim, I feel like he could easily just be scum trueclaiming? And if he is a scum vanilla cop, then that would explain why he is efforting as much as he is this game, probably moreso than if he was really a TPR? I've been trying to get a firm read agreement with Watson here since I don't think we want to hard dive this slot until we're both pretty much on the same page, along with our other mason buddies of course (adding that joke just for you 5uffering <3)

Saudade
Spoiler:
Unlike BM, I don't feel more confident on this slot flipping scum from the replace out. Saudade is kinda a snowflake and would replace out as either alignment here I think. If I had thoughts that he'd rep out as one replacement over another, I'd keep them to myself anyway, but I'm functionally ignoring it. This is a player I would absolutely have liked to have resolved mechanically during night 1 and that night 1 was skipped and I couldn't just hold out that hope means, idk, I'm half tempted to treat this protracted second half of day 1 like a dayvig so that we don't have to keep wondering whether Saudade would leverage toxicity for scum wincon (spoiler: I've modded him, and he would). Saudade *can* be scum here. Saudade could also be town. Watson thinks this is an above rand hit, and while we're still working out the exact ordering of our PoE I'm not sure I'm so much more confident on anything inside {5uffering, Italiano, clidd, Pooky, shellyc} that I would want to go on the over this right now. Mostly though I just think it's easier to think about the game without having to think about Saudade's alignment, and I don't mind giving 5uffering *a night* to see if scum kill him or something, or see if scum kill W&P which I think would make evaluating 5uffering easier.

I kinda doubt Nancy is interested in doing the shellyc alt today but I think we're willing to work with her on any of the bottom five. Watson I think is still catching up on some stuff but I think I'll post this here so he can see where I'm at.

-S
this is a weird take on me.
how does titus know in advance how much i'm going to post?
she can't know 'SaraharaS isn't going to be able to post much and is going to be catching up a lot' pregame, so how does her learning that
during the game
that this game i'm going to have a slow start? this feels like a really weird justification of a read based on applying post fact logic to her decision when the causality really doesn't flow in that direction. can you explain?
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:53 am

Post by olaf »

In post 3756, SaraharaS wrote:oh that explains the quick catchup, congrats on skimming 100+ pages in like 30 minutes. can you teach me your ways?
aren't you some kind of magical servant with godly powers
why you a slower reader than a humble snowman lolol
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:58 am

Post by olaf »

but nah it took me more like an hour
i focused on what looked interesting
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:59 am

Post by SaraharaS »

this feels like a good time for more of those heatmaps so we can see if/how Titus has changed interactions based on the last 50 pages
In post 2877, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2749, Saudade wrote:I just happened to roll scum there and let it slide
I think PB is > rand town because of this. Town stump does not endorse a PB wagon but extremely relieved that I no longer have to deal with Saudade who’s antitown play was pro-scum regardless of alignment. So very lucky for us that I think Saudade likely towntold on his way out and got replaced by a player I can actually work with, which is of course totes awesome.
agreed, unless he has a history of tactical sub outs then it's almost definite town and would have been even without him already town-leaning by play
In post 2907, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 2903, ItalianoVD wrote:I like Morty and Rick, toogleloo is pretty cool as well, and if Olaf really is shellyc then thats where I’m going today. :lol:
This is actually kinda townie lmao
?
In post 2919, olaf wrote:saudade replacing out means him provoking nancy wasn't a start
it's just saudade
any idea if he does have a history of repping out like that?
In post 2931, Batsunami wrote:Also Clidd and pyro are scum and imma whine about it to morning until she comes talk to you guys :3
No. Bad btsunami. I'm going to make you and Pyro!Olaf friends again :(
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 3752, SaraharaS wrote:
So you wanna comment on the spat part of this post, but the not the actual theme of it? You gonna comment on that other part or no?
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

In post 3749, olaf wrote:you say such scummy things Sherlock
Fey was even more obvtown after that frustrated roleclaim that she thought would clear her

I made it pretty clear that I still think she's town so this is like, a really bad take olaf

me being annoyed we didn't get a night phase and being annoyed at how she used her role is not the same thing as actually scumreading her
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 3755, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3750, ItalianoVD wrote:
<3. Thank you for saying this. :)
No problem. :wink: :oops:
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:10 pm

In post 3758, SaraharaS wrote:this is a weird take on me.
how does titus know in advance how much i'm going to post?
she can't know 'SaraharaS isn't going to be able to post much and is going to be catching up a lot' pregame, so how does her learning that during the game that this game i'm going to have a slow start? this feels like a really weird justification of a read based on applying post fact logic to her decision when the causality really doesn't flow in that direction. can you explain?
she knows your main
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:11 pm

VOTE: olaf

too much conflict between noraa-slot and nancy

nancy where are you on this?
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by olaf »

In post 3763, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 3749, olaf wrote:you say such scummy things Sherlock

I made it pretty clear that I still think she's town so this is like, a really bad take olaf

me being annoyed we didn't get a night phase and being annoyed at how she used her role is not the same thing as actually scumreading her
i don't see how you'd be so annoyed at those things you'd want to vote her
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by olaf »

you feel fake this game tbh
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by olaf »

In post 3761, SaraharaS wrote:any idea if he does have a history of repping out like that?
no idea
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 3052, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
She posting utter nonsense, were you expecting something different?
you uh... you might be falling for her bait
In post 3064, Batsunami wrote:im looking at something like Gamma/Pyro?/Clidd/morty and rick
backup SRs are something like
Toog, suffering,
sarahara
, dunn, starcrossed
grrr
In post 3276, Gamma Emerald wrote:Locktown: Dunn, Batsu, Sherlock, Morty
Townread: Fey, Italiano, REK, W&P
Assumed town: Toog (idr where I got this vibe but I sensed a lot of people TRing him at some point which seems like in BTXV where he kinda became de facto town leader. That’s why I think 5uffering being scum conftown’s Toog, since that reaction is the same one I had in BTXV)
Feels town but could be scum: clidd
Was a townread but not so sure: Pyro/Olaf
TBD: Starcrossed (honestly probably town but I want to talk to Pooky at some point), Sahara
Was a scumread but not so sure: Saudade/PB
Scumread: 5uffering

That’s pretty much where I’m at
did you seriously just miss out 4 letters of my name then randomly swap the others around? wtf? do you want me to call you Gamer Emal or something dumb that isn't even close to your name...
In post 3301, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 3001, 5uffering wrote:Do you think Mafia are the ones calling the shots or are in the need to push someone right now? The day just got skipped and town is without NAR and a break to analyze things. This is not just at me, I mean in general. I would very much expect scum to just lay low and then hope town pushes a bad lead again.
I think, depending on Nancy's Mason choices, scum could very likely be steering a great deal of conversation. Influencing things they want us to see. If Nancy has aggressive Masons, then scum might be hiding a bit more, but if Nancy's Masonry is a little more..."meek" then it gives scum plenty of leash to work with and keep some conversation where they want it.

---

Side note: Because I keep paying close attention to Sherlock and Watson, mainly because I feel strangely bothered by how nice they are being to my slot, for some reason I have started looking at Morty (and Rick) as Moriarty.

/tangent

---

Side note 2: Batsu reminds me a bit of mastina from Pooky v Flava. Going ho on Day 1, causes BM to get poofed, and then goes into a more passive state. Thought it was an interesting parallel. Batsu is towny, as was mastina in that game, and I just think it was interesting.

/tangent

---

I feel like Nancy deserves all the thanks I can give her since I honestly don't have a clue how I am being townread without her help. Either that, or I am being buddied hardcore by some slots.

I still defer my vote to Nancy to use how she wants me to use it. However, I think I would place it on one of War and Peace, 5uffering, or Moriarty. Less inclined to push Gamma at the moment than I was earlier, I've actually liked some of their last few things. cliff seems like the current target, I wasn't even aware they were playing. I've just been glossing over a lot of the same names with inflated post counts.

That's about all I have after my quick skim from my last post.
townish vibes here, that's all i'm getting from the panda actually
In post 3334, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 3320, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 611, ItalianoVD wrote:My gosh 25 pages??? I haven’t caught up. If I’m on the block gimme a minute.
Gee, I sure feel for you. 25 whole pages. Imagine that...
I’m a sarcastic king so bravo, but wait...
In post 708, Saudade wrote:haha 29 pages as if im reading all of that shit
i feel your pain but like four times over
What’s up with this? So I needed 4 more pages to get some genuineness?[/quote]
In post 3335, ItalianoVD wrote:BBcode edit:
In post 3320, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 708, Saudade wrote:haha 29 pages as if im reading all of that shit
i feel your pain but like four times over
What’s up with this? So I needed 4 more pages to get some genuineness?
^ what are you saying in these two posts, i don't get it?
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by olaf »

i considered voting Sherlock but i'm better eh whatever
i'm not actually sure he's scum even if his shading of me all the time has been annoying
also he feels fake sometimes but i'm trash at reading scum through tone so whatever lol
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by olaf »

In post 2067, Sherlock and Watson wrote:whaaaaaaat?
In post 2074, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 2064, Gamma Emerald wrote:if someone wants to claim having skipped the night they get a townpass from me.

why?!
In post 2087, Sherlock and Watson wrote:night skips are so fucking toxic

I have shit to do Alisae whyyyyyy
In post 2095, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I'm gonna go to the beach and watch the sunset

fuck this game
it's stuff like this btw
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 3377, olaf wrote:Sarah please help me
my sanity levels are draining
Worry not our longest voyage nears it's end. We've both so strongly longed for this day. At long last that voyage nears it's end. Separate thusfar, that's far too long, but now we reach the promised land. Togetherness. The promise out of reach so long nears my wanting reaching hand. Together we'll meet on 152, or maybe 153. The number matters not. All that matters is we'll be together. I'll see you soon my distant friend. Our journey tragic by separation is redeemed as we meet now in the end. The words we'll share so good and pure. The long journey forgotten. Only good vibes remain.
In post 3395, olaf wrote:
In post 3386, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 3377, olaf wrote:Sarah please help me
my sanity levels are draining
what's going on?
nah it's good
do your catchup unpolluted and unbiased
can't wait till you get to the part where radiantcowbells-flavor leaf hydra reps in
radiant
what
bells?
In post 3419, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Maybe stop accusing flipped town of making bad shade then?
no u
In post 3420, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I appreciate there's a ton of catchup but like, I feel like it would be way more productive to be reading your catchup with the knowledge that BM is town
i'm aware of flips

these two posts feel like you're throwing shade at me without actually throwing shade at me? no comments on my stuff? i don't like the way you're commenting on stylistic things and don't seem to be asking questions about it like if you think i didn't know BM town (which i did and made clear i did) then there's stuff that should read weird from your (wrong) perspective of what i know that you didn't comment on here which feels weird
In post 3421, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3401, SaraharaS wrote:is saudade usually notably antagonistic in a way that doesn't make it affect alignment?
actually he is, but the tone in this game felt off from his towngame when I was reading his posting during D2
but I'm thinking he probably just got offset, and is town here
In post 3422, Starcrossed wrote:I think Saudade is probably just frustrated town.

I'll spend some time on re-reading

I still like 5uffering for scum but if Nancy says no I will look elsewhere.
frustrated obvtown*
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:30 pm

In post 3768, olaf wrote:you feel fake this game tbh

if you want to keep pretending to be a stealth alt stop perspective slipping meta takes

also I would say I feel very much the same about you lately

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”