Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6075 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6038, SaraharaS wrote:i'd go for KidAm here but what's the point of even playing in this setup, especially when trying to solve and getting it right is apparently scum indicative. hey nancy, let me know if you want to go kidam
Why does Gamma fakeclaim even night RS here? Fakeclaiming odd or even night is seriously dumb because you don’t know the setup and that would out you as a liar and no possible way Gamma could know that Dunn was odd night doc.

Unless you’re arguing even night scum RS but scum has some extremely powerful roles along with the negative town utility of compulsive vanillaize.

Roles are balanced: Fey’s 1 shot Nightskipper with S & W’s 1 shot vig for example and scum bus driver nerfs the protects, so Occams razor makes me think town, plus I think Olaf is probably right about it being town Gamma.

We are not going to elim Kidamn, because I want all claimed TPRs that have NAs tonight to all be on the same target if we don’t actually elim the driver today.

So unless it’s actually Pooky, driver is 100% amongst the vt claims and Toog is confirmed vanilla and Krazy tried to get Clidd run up.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6076 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6043, DkKoba wrote:like why does scum!kidam confirm that there is a way for scum to bypass kills when they had the ability to claim outside?

why put scum in a position where WnP get caught via NKA?
+1

Right, good point. Scum!KidAmn never claims he protected M & R with a scum bus driver.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6077 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6047, Pink Ball wrote:Caught up.

Sarah's "you think I'm scum instead of town with good reads? Are you actually serious right now?" feels like she doesn't understand how her play has been very underwhelming. Having good(ish) reads is not enough and it's even bad if your thread presence is not what it should be. I also think and have thought since I repped in that the whole "Nancy we're V I B I N G" thing was a pocket attempt and Sarah probably thought that following consensus and pocketing Nancy was enough.

That being said, I think it's weird that the first thing we do today is check who was bussing WP instead of looking who was outside the wagon. WP's wagon stagnated. Since D1 it has been stagnating. Scum didn't want to get rid of that slot, and there was still a chance to derail the wagon.

I don't know where I want to go. I have far too many ideas right now, none of them convinces me. I still have this feeling that Battle Mage's wagon was formed because of his scumread on Pyro. Anyway, I'm not concerned. Even if the consensus scumreads concern me, the consensus townreads are better. People realizing that Dunn is town is good.
He sr S & W.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6078 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6048, KidAmn wrote:Sarah's flailing scum, Toog is mechanically scum, I agree with the Sarah/Toog/busdriver (if they're not one of those two) pool and that we should try and find bus driver with Toog as the backup elim if no consensus is reached.
I do not get feedback from my role, but it's also not a role I'd expect to get feedback on.
nancy, lmk where you want my vote when we're ready
We don’t need to rush this day but rn I think Sarah is a better elim than Toog because Toog is confirmed not to be bus driver but we are still I believe waiting on Starcrossed to claim.

My instructions will be entirely different based on whether we elim Sarah or Toog, so we’ll know which elim is the most optimal sooner than later.

Toog because I have reasons to tr all of the of the other vanilla claims and Sarah because I have a slight townlean on Starcrossed based on interactions with Olaf, plus Kanna’s posting seems pretty genuine.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6079 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6049, Toogeloo wrote:Roflmfao. Let me see if I understand this.

-Koba has an actual VANILLA clear on me (despite once again picking an extremely questionable night choice).
-Koba attempted to scan REK but got me instead, and knows they got me because my name was in the result.
-REK died, so the consensus is that SCUM bussed REK and Toogeloo, and shot Toogeloo.
-Despite my clear as being a VANILLA, I must be Mafia Vanilla.
-Which means that for all of this to come together, I SHOT MYSELF last night? (Unless you believe that the Scum Bus Driver multitasked).
-To reiterate, you all believe SCUM SHOT ONE OF THEIR OWN MEMBERS IN ORDER TO KILL REK AFTER BUSSING THEM WITH ME.

There is Moon Logic, and then there is acid-tripping Moon Logic while munching shrooms and drinking Jim Jones kool-aid. This would obviously be the latter.
REK was a TOWN mason, wut?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6080 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6056, Morning Tweet wrote:toog that plan you summarized both gives you bulletproof and makes the kill on REK a strongman
Toogeloo wrote:-Despite my clear as being a VANILLA, I must be Mafia Vanilla.
I think you're getting vanilla cop mixed up with neapolitan
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6081 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6059, Pink Ball wrote:I think it's a great scum strategy! Good job thinking on it whoever was.
+1

Titus made brilliant selections wrt the roles. Never seen a game with nerfed protects before.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6082 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

oh right i gotta do the thing where i post votecounts lol 1 sec
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6083 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 4 . FINAL
  • Toogeloo
    ------ 6 ( (10), (37), (60), (68), (54), (7) )
    Flipping

SaraharaS
    ----- 1 ( (9) )
    F- 6

Dunnstral
    ----- 0 ( No one )
    F- 6

Morning Tweet
    - 0 ( No one )
    F- 6

Starcrossed
    --- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

Fey
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

DkKoba
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

Olaf
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

KidAmn
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

Clidd
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

Not Voting
    ---- 4 ( Starcrossed(8), KidAmn(2), SaraharaS(5), Titus(7), (49), Toogeloo(0) )
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-03-22 22:02:15)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6084 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

Toogeloo was a
Vanilla Townie
Night 4 will end in (expired on 2021-03-16 00:32:16). Actions sent in an hour before deadline will not count.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6085 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

DkKoba died. They were a
Vanilla Cop
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6086 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 5 . 33
  • SaraharaS
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 5

Dunnstral
    ----- 0 ( No one )
    F- 5

Morning Tweet
    - 0 ( No one )
    F- 5

Starcrossed
    --- 0 ( No One )
    F- 5

Fey
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 5

Olaf
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 5

KidAmn
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 5

Clidd
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 5

Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 5

Not Voting
    ---- 9 ( Everyone )
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-03-26 01:17:52)
Last edited by Alisae on Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6087 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Well it looks like no green scum died last night.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6088 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6083, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 4 . FINAL
  • Toogeloo
    Flipping

SaraharaS
    ----- 1 ( (9) )
    F- 6

Dunnstral
    ----- 0 ( No one )
    F- 6

Morning Tweet
    - 0 ( No one )
    F- 6

Starcrossed
    --- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

Fey
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

DkKoba
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

Olaf
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

KidAmn
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

Clidd
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

Not Voting

PlEASE, DON’T ALLOW THIS To EVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6089 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6087, Titus wrote:Well it looks like no green scum died last night.
Like you seriously didn’t know they were a cop? :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6090 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6088, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6083, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 4 . FINAL
  • Toogeloo
    Flipping

SaraharaS
    ----- 1 ( (9) )
    F- 6

Dunnstral
    ----- 0 ( No one )
    F- 6

Morning Tweet
    - 0 ( No one )
    F- 6

Starcrossed
    --- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

Fey
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

DkKoba
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

Olaf
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

KidAmn
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

Clidd
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 6

Not Voting

PLEASE, DON’T ALLOW THIS To EVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6091 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

That was somewhat unfortunate for discussion ig, but im unsure if that was an avoidable elimination really

that kill should confirm what we already thought, a bus driver claimed VT. I guess that's agiven though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6092 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Damn, i like everyone in this game too.
In post 6073, Starcrossed wrote:- with how scumread toog was, i could see him getting copped. and koba is a vanilla cop, right, so maybe scum didn't expect them to be told who they copped and wanted to fake guilty him by implying he lied about his vanilla
Hm... so it's possible the whole scumteam was under the impression that DKKoba wouldn't receive the next of who they investigated.
In post 5964, Pyro wrote:Strange, my result when I was a vanilla cop variant 2 versus games ago was "Your target is vanilla"

I could see why Alisae would specify the name if a bus driver exists but it's still weird
?

Nah, it was probably as simple as "direct the kill at person who will never be protected so the kill is a strongman" and nothing more. Since obviously they knew REK was a mason, it does make sense to use the ability in such a way already. If i were motivated to strongman a mason, i'd just use the most unprotectable player in the game. It is possible scum were 1000 IQing it in order to get both the strongman and the potential fake guilty on Toog, but i feel Toog was a pretty solid choice even without the second part so hard to tell
In post 6060, Starcrossed wrote:my first thought with dunn's role was that it reminded me of the dichotomy with sherlock's day vig and the night vig, and exactly one was scum. but i suppose that's for another time
Hm, didn't think of it that way -- although I'm more thinking of the Sherlock dayvig to Fey's nightskip dichotomy.

I am under the impression that Gamma (Kid) spewed himself town, but i've got to ask, why do you claim the "even-night" modifier up front ever there? Hm, I see Gamma's ISO now, willing to accept that's just a mechanical misplay and/or maybe just wanting to claim full role so power is more clear i guess? I seriously doubt he has those interactions w/ nancy as scum, i certainly couldn't do that except as town myself

So we've got myself, Fey, and Gamma/Kidd as town at the minimum (Bear with me for catching up on what is prolly the basics that everyone else knows)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6093 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:47 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

with my incomplete picture of the game it seems like Star, Pyro, and Dunn are more likely town than Sara, Pink Ball, Clidd

it also seems interesting to me that both clidd and Pink Ball are suspecting Sara pretty hard

Hmph

it's still too much to lay out all of my thoughts in writing, but i'm sure we'll get there. I think in particular there shouldn't be scum within {Fey, Kid, Star} ever and I was playing around with adding Dunn but never quite got there because of lingering power concerns with Star's role i guess ?? But I think the bolded here strikes me as town so im nearing there
In post 5799, Dunnstral wrote:I'm an odd-night doctor

Night 1 was skipped

Night 3 I was on Starcrossed

I didn't get any kind of notification that I was redirected

Because of my role I thought that Kidamn's claim was very believable (it was claimed before the rolecop could do anything, too)

I argued against mafia having a doctor, but my own role and the vanilla cop claim made me think the gunsmith claim was more believable as well
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6094 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Great analysis Tweeitie!
it also seems interesting to me that both clidd and Pink Ball are suspecting Sara pretty hard
Cldd was heavily suspecting Saudade - PB’s predecessor - too.

That hammer was pretty gross but would Titus actually pick Saudade?

Considering I wanted Sarah > Toog. do you think that scum was trying to prevent that from happening? I <3 Sarah but she seemed really upset about the game, could that possibly be AI but Krazy was trying very hard to kill Clidd. He very clearly preferred Clidd > Italiano.

The problem is that both Saudade and Gamma were being townread for their toxicity.

There was this strange post where Ircher whiteknighted Gamma for sr Saudade for “stepping on [me]”.

So if Sarah is mafia, then scum 100% rammed that Toog elim through. If not, they probably stayed off of it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6095 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1959, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 13
  • Battle Mage
    --------- 7 ( (62), (98), (77), (216), (74), (121), (84), (65) )
    F- 2

Saudade
    ------------- 4 ( (14), (16), (31), (42), (260) )
    F- 5

War and Peace
    ------- 2 ( (5), (52) )
    F- 7

Fey
    ----------------- 1 ( (85) )
    F- 8

Sherlock and Watson
    - 1 ( (81) )
    F- 8

Clidd
    --------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Starcrossed
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

ItalianoVD
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Dunnstral
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

5uffering
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Toogeloo
    ------------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Gamma Emerald
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Red Eye Knights
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Batsunami
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Morty and Rick
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

SaraharaS
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Pyro
    ---------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Not Voting
    ---------- 2 ( SaraharaS(1), Toogeloo(27) )
With 17 alive, it takes 9 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-25 20:01:00)
In post 2056, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . Final
  • Battle Mage
    --------- 9 ( (62), (98), (77), (74), (121), (84), (65), (41), (22), (451) )
    Flipping

Saudade
    ------------- 3 ( (16), (31), (42), (260) )
    F- 6

War and Peace
    ------- 1 ( (52) )
    F- 8

Fey
    ----------------- 1 ( (85) )
    F- 8

Sherlock and Watson
    - 1 ( (81) )
    F- 8

Clidd
    F- 9

Starcrossed
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

ItalianoVD
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Dunnstral
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

5uffering
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Toogeloo
    F- 9

Gamma Emerald
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Red Eye Knights
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Batsunami
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Morty and Rick
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

SaraharaS
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Pyro
    F- 9

Not Voting
    ---------- 2 ( SaraharaS(1), Toogeloo(27) )
With 17 alive, it takes 9 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-25 20:01:00)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6096 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2117, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2 . 15
  • War and Peace
    ------- 3 ( (3), (2), (1) )
    F- 6

Saudade
    ------------- 3 ( (1), (1), (4) )
    F- 6

Batsunami
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Sherlock and Watson
    - 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Starcrossed
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Gamma Emerald
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Morty and Rick
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

SaraharaS
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Fey
    ----------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Red Eye Knights
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Dunnstral
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Clidd
    F- 9

ItalianoVD
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Toogeloo
    F- 9

Pyro
    F- 9

5uffering
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Not Voting
    ---------- 12 ( Batsunami(9), War and Peace(2), Starcrossed(1), Gamma Emerald(9), Morty and Rick(0), SaraharaS(0), Red Eye Knights(0), (9), Toogeloo(0), Saudade(0), Titus(1), Nancy Drew 39(4) )
With 16 alive, it takes 9 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-28 00:01:00)
In post 2201, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2 . 16
  • Saudade
    ------------- 3 ( (1), (1), (4) )
    F- 6

War and Peace
    ------- 2 ( (3), (1) )
    F- 7

Batsunami
    ----------- 0 ( (1) )
    F- 8

Sherlock and Watson
    - 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Starcrossed
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Gamma Emerald
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Morty and Rick
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

SaraharaS
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Fey
    F- 9

Red Eye Knights
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Dunnstral
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Clidd
    F- 9

ItalianoVD
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Toogeloo
    F- 9

Pyro
    F- 9

5uffering
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Not Voting
    ---------- 12 ( Batsunami(9), War and Peace(2), Starcrossed(1), Gamma Emerald(9), Morty and Rick(0), SaraharaS(0), Red Eye Knights(0), (9), Toogeloo(0), (11), Titus(1), Nancy Drew 39(4) )
In post 2575, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2 . 17
  • Saudade
    ------------- 4 ( (1), (1), (4), (5) )
    F- 5

War and Peace
    ------- 2 ( (3), (1) )
    F- 7

5uffering
    ----------- 2 ( (5), (27) )
    F- 7

Batsunami
    ----------- 1 ( (1) )
    F- 8

Starcrossed
    --------- 1 ( (12) )
    F- 8

Sherlock and Watson
    - 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Gamma Emerald
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Morty and Rick
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

SaraharaS
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Fey
    F- 9

Red Eye Knights
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Dunnstral
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Clidd
    F- 9

ItalianoVD
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Toogeloo
    F- 9

Pyro
    F- 9

Not Voting
    ---------- 8 ( Batsunami(19), Gamma Emerald(68), SaraharaS(7), Red Eye Knights(6), (14), Toogeloo(7), Titus(21), Nancy Drew 39(64) )
In post 4676, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2 . 25
  • 5uffering
    ----------- 4 ( (94), (172), (174), (39) )
    F- 5

ItalianoVD
    ---------- 3 ( (36), (139), (73), (148) )
    F- 6

Clidd
    --------------- 3 ( (208), (538), (203), (197) )
    F- 6

War and Peace
    ------- 1 ( (3) )
    F- 8

SaraharaS
    ----------- 1 ( (68) )
    F- 8

Morning Tweet
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Starcrossed
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Pink Ball
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Gamma Emerald
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Toogeloo
    F- 9

Sherlock and Watson
    - 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Morty and Rick
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Fey
    F- 9

Red Eye Knights
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Dunnstral
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Olaf
    F- 9

Not Voting
    ---------- 4 ( (162), (72), Red Eye Knights(26), Toogeloo(38) )
In post 2854, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2 . 18
  • Pink Ball
    ----------- 4 ( (1), (1), (4), (5) )
    F- 5

War and Peace
    ------- 2 ( (3), (34) )
    F- 7

5uffering
    ----------- 2 ( (5), (27) )
    F- 7

Batsunami
    ----------- 1 ( (1) )
    F- 8

Starcrossed
    --------- 1 ( (12) )
    F- 8

Clidd
    --------------- 0 ( (36) )
    F- 9

Sherlock and Watson
    - 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Gamma Emerald
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Morty and Rick
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

SaraharaS
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Fey
    F- 9

Red Eye Knights
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Dunnstral
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

ItalianoVD
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Toogeloo
    F- 9

Olaf
    F- 9

Not Voting
    ---------- 7 ( Batsunami(40), Gamma Emerald(77), SaraharaS(7), Red Eye Knights(6), Toogeloo(13), (78), (111) )
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6097 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:50 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Sorry for the hammer I legitimately didn't know, I thought there was more people around
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6098 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:51 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@morning where did you get the impression that I'm suspecting Sarah pretty hard?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6099 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5519, War and Peace wrote:(mostly in order)
red eye knights - confirmed town
-----------------
morning tweet - I refuse to believe noraa is capable of playing this way as mafia even with titus in her ear
gamma emerald (KidAmn) - for like 99% of the game they didn't exhibit their mafia tells but started to near the end before they replaced out, overall I don't think they are mafia
fey - socially they rub me the wrong way but skipping night makes no sense as a mafia role
olaf - reasons
clidd - moving to the beat of his own drum & has the same vibe as the last game we played where he was town
dkkoba - their role makes no sense to me as a town role, but I also don't think titus would pick it as a role, so if they're mafia it's a fakeclaim; overall I can't really read dkkoba yet since this is a unique environment
starcrossed - not really swayed either way by the message thing, and not familiar with either of them but #2444 is a bad look
saraharas - text walls that ain't nobody got time for (sry ircher), poe, and I have no idea who they are so I can't even check if I get un-lazy
toogeloo - I can relate to their sentiment of wanting days to be shorter, but I also wonder if that's like an unwitting spillover from a frustrated mafia chat with how gung ho s&w were
dunnstral - So I initially had dunnstral as middle of the road in the sense that I didn't feel strongly about them one way or the other and too lazy to check what is normal for them, but their iso made me really interested in knowing if their curt posting style was normal for them (spoiler: it is). I thought it was a waste of time at first, but then I noticed a difference between their town and mafia game
mafia game town game
It's not easily noticed at first, but once you see it it's hard to unsee. The thing that their town game has that their mafia game doesn't is
passion
. The closest they came to passion in their mafia game was when they were on the chopping block. And even though their mafia game was as a replacement, that town game was a vs game just like this one. The fact that they are ostensibly not-vanilla + the difference in posting between the two vs games makes this easy VOTE: dunnstral

also jeez that mountain of posts as I go to post this lol

here have a dog

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”