Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (isolation #200) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1918, gorilla wrote:I'm hearing a rumor that mognet is a Prism alt
That rumor is incorrect.

I am not the human Prism.

I am pretty sure that replacing into a game as alt would be poor form into the same slot.

This moogle would not do that.

If this moogle replaces out they replace our.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #201) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1921, gorilla wrote:
In post 1915, Mognet wrote:Can you talk about your Samantha read gorilla Kupo? I do not understand how you have her very likely town.

I find Church and Nexus and Titus the most likely bussers but VFP gives me pause.

I agree with most reads though. Can you elaborate please?
Scum is not going to immediately accuse LLD of bussing day 2. Not going to happen. Sure ticket to death. Beyond tat I thought her motivationns behind the vote against total war were town, and I still think probably ,mastina has that thing where she only puts town at the top of her reads.
Why would this be a sure ticket to death Kupo?
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (isolation #202) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1920, Bell wrote:Nah, Gorilla I was just confused.

On the bright side, in the edge case that mognet is scum, I cannot possibly be scum with him.
And when I flip American you’re looking like scum trying to piss me off into claiming who the human is behind the moogle.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (isolation #203) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1924, gorilla wrote:
In post 1919, Mognet wrote:
In post 1918, gorilla wrote:I'm hearing a rumor that mognet is a Prism alt
That rumor is incorrect.

I am not the human Prism.

I am pretty sure that replacing into a game as alt would be poor form into the same slot.

This moogle would not do that.

If this moogle replaces out they replace our.
Sounds like something Prism would say. mognet confirmed Prism alt
I believe surely you jest Kupo?
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (isolation #204) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1930, Bell wrote:We were in defcon 3, so the terrorist had a kill right?
Terrorist had a kill.
I believe Russians get a kill on DEFCON two.

If defcon 2 changes overnight I gotta do a thing.

But lemme ask mod kupo question.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (isolation #205) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1935, Bell wrote:Oh, so Pooky was 100% killed by the terrorist?
The flavor indicates this. The setup seems to indicate so.

Now if scum got a kill last night then someone may be playing oops look at how silly I am for reactions.

But that I think will alleviate itself quickly so no need to worry about that right now.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1939 (isolation #206) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1938, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1933, Bell wrote:
In post 1931, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1825, Robert M Hunter wrote:There is something I believe I should disclose but I'm not sure what the correct strategy is.
U should prolly just tell us, cause im scum reading you.
:? What Robert is saying is super duper townie.
Im not seeing it
Adjust your reticule at something else then.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1943 (isolation #207) » Sat May 08, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1941, Vaxkiller wrote:eh, ok I guess.

I still have questions about his play yesterday tho.

Also who would kill pooky? What I mean by that, is he wasnt TOWN USA. I was still concerned about him until mastinas flip, so the person would have to know that pooky doesnt bus day 1, and also wanted to take joy away from him.
Pooky was really good in the WH13 game I was linked. Maybe a fear kill? Is Pooky a good player or was that a lucky game?

I think the wagon on T3 is pretty suspect. This moogle hates it by the way.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1945 (isolation #208) » Sat May 08, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Mognet »

Thanks Toog.

It’s more I was wondering if Defcons can switch overnight and they can’t polar bear Kupo.

So I guess it becomes who kills Pooky?
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1949 (isolation #209) » Sat May 08, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1948, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1945, Mognet wrote:polar bear
You need to get your bears straight. You keep calling me this.
Sorry.

Biology of earth animals is not my strong suit panda Bear Kupo.

My apologies.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1968 (isolation #210) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1965, Vaxkiller wrote:Bell u rprobs town, not sure if i mentioned it, but gorilla is town. Not sure about marry tho
VOTE: Bell
Not seeing it Target Kupo.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (isolation #211) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 1969, Cephrir wrote:mognet my dude you are cruising for being suplexed into the sun like it's your job. i don't even think you're scum but someone is going to nuke you this game.
Would love scum to nuke me.

That would make a pacifist Moogle a threat and shows pacifism works.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2006 (isolation #212) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2000, SirCakez wrote:
Votecount 2.1

T3 (3) - gorilla, Cephrir, Bell
marry (2) - VFP, Robert M Hunter
Bell (1) - Mognet
Et Al (1) - Nexus
VFP (1) - T3

Not Voting [14] - DeasVail, Koto, DeathNote, joqiza, Et Al, Save The Dragons, Vaxkiller, Lady Lambdadelta, The Church of Skitter, The Entity, Titus, marry, Toogeloo, samantha97

(expired on 2021-05-22 17:52:00) remain until day end

With 22 players alive, it takes 12 to reach a majority.

This VC is weird.

T3 says Samantha is town. Bell scum by vibe but meta town. This looks to me like a 3P read. If T3 is a Russian, then I doubt it is with Bell. T3 then says something about DV DN? I guess DV = Deas Vail but DN? What is that?

DeasVail then makes a big post poking Vax but no vote.

Then Titus doesn’t comment on any of this and just says she’s performing wagon voodoo and votes Nexus?

This moogle is very confused and thinks wagon scan says one scum in Cephrir/Bell.

Marry wagon is bad but maybe all town.

Nexus is voting Et Al and then Titus naked vote Nexus?

VOTE: Et Al

I think Titus cast a chainsaw spell unless she can explain her vote. What say you Trenchcoat Kupo?
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2008 (isolation #213) » Sun May 09, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2007, Titus wrote:Get over yesterday.
What from yesterday do I need to get over Trenchcoat Kupo?

You posted a naked vote today. I asked for reasoning. Your response is about yesterday?
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (isolation #214) » Sun May 09, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2009, Titus wrote:It's pretty transparent why my vote is there. It's naked based on yesterday's votes.

You meanwhile are just continuing our fight from yesterday. Get over it. I'll hunt my way. When I get meaningful conclusions, I'll say so.
It’s actually not transparent Kupo. What about yesterday’s votes made you vote there?

I don’t remember a fight from yesterday. I remember you pinging me from some stuff, you saying you’re depressed. Me still trying to send love to the player but still scumreading you then that’s it.

I find it confusing. If your vote on Nexus is based on a meaningful conclusion of yesterday’s votes then explain it please. If it is just generic “hunting” then it’s not transparent based on yesterday.

You’re leaving me really confused Kupo.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (isolation #215) » Sun May 09, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2011, Titus wrote:If you can't understand what "naked based on yesterday's votes" means then rephrasing for the third time is unlikely to help. I will anyway because I am not a dick.

I looked at the votes and decided arbitrarily that Nexus was a good starting place.

I'm going to keep hunting my way, around you, because you're a problem and not a solution.
Decided arbitrarily << This is the why I want to know Kupo. This is the why I have been asking you.

I would appreciate instead of you saying it’s obvious (and other people like Cephrir did this in his own way when I voted Bell) would explain themselves instead of acting like high and mighty tyrants.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2013 (isolation #216) » Sun May 09, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2002, Vaxkiller wrote:You know what? That's fucking it. Expect a big fucking post from me later tonight where I educate half of you on what ACTAULLY FUCKING HAPPENED YESTERDAY. Seriously, wtf? I expected better than this fucking shit.
This also reads really forced.

Also negative points for not caring to follow up on the outstanding question to me when thread got locked.

Would also consider a Vax wagon.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2018 (isolation #217) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2015, Et Al wrote:
In post 2006, Mognet wrote:I think Titus cast a chainsaw spell unless she can explain her vote. What say you Trenchcoat Kupo?
why would you vote us over Titus because of something that Titus did?

-S
Because if Titus is chainsawing she wants the wagon on you discredited.
And if she is not chainsawing because she is town then you’re still a scumread.

Always best to do what scum does not want. Right Kupo?
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (isolation #218) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2017, Titus wrote:
In post 2012, Mognet wrote:
In post 2011, Titus wrote:If you can't understand what "naked based on yesterday's votes" means then rephrasing for the third time is unlikely to help. I will anyway because I am not a dick.

I looked at the votes and decided arbitrarily that Nexus was a good starting place.

I'm going to keep hunting my way, around you, because you're a problem and not a solution.
Decided arbitrarily << This is the why I want to know Kupo. This is the why I have been asking you.

I would appreciate instead of you saying it’s obvious (and other people like Cephrir did this in his own way when I voted Bell) would explain themselves instead of acting like high and mighty tyrants.
Being frustrated at saying the same thing three times over does not make me a tyrant. You're interrupting and blocking organic efforts to get in the thread because you have to understand and be in control of everything. I read people based on how they interact with others. When you cut into these paths, you cut into these relationships.

I want to see how people react to my Nexus push but your pointless agitation undermines my very effort.

I think you're the elitist agency captured town and Cephrir is likely town too.
How is it elitist to ask why you’re doing what you’re doing?

You said your reasoning is obvious.
Wanting to see reactions means definitionally you do not have a reason (or it’s weak and you’re fishing for reactions). You only mentioned this after I asked why.

So I think you did a chainsaw and I caught you out.

Until you explain why you want to push Nexus more than a nebulous “votes yesterday”, my opinion remains the same because it is so vacuous you can say it about anyone.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (isolation #219) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2020, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2006, Mognet wrote:
Votecount 2.1

Bell (1) - Mognet
Et Al (1) - Nexus
VFP (1) - T3

Not Voting [14] - DeasVail, Koto, DeathNote, joqiza, Et Al, Save The Dragons, Vaxkiller, Lady Lambdadelta, The Church of Skitter, The Entity, Titus, marry, Toogeloo, samantha97

This VC is weird.

T3 says Samantha is town. Bell scum by vibe but meta town. This looks to me like a 3P read. If T3 is a Russian, then I doubt it is with Bell. T3 then says something about DV DN? I guess DV = Deas Vail but DN? What is that?

Then Titus doesn’t comment on any of this and just says she’s performing wagon voodoo and votes Nexus?

This moogle is very confused and thinks wagon scan says one scum in Cephrir/Bell.

I think Titus cast a chainsaw spell unless she can explain her vote. What say you Trenchcoat Kupo?
we've evolved from vca to vca on unflipped wagons that haven't even gone to lim yet fucking nuke me
Technically that is not VCA smiley face Kupo.

The VC is only there to show a snapshot in time.

It’s more a “this is a history of what happened, wtf is going on?”
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2025 (isolation #220) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2022, Cephrir wrote:i literally cannot possibly imagine what is so strange to you about that completely normal vote count.
Did you read my summary? Do you feel it is accurate?

If not what do you think is incorrect?
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2026 (isolation #221) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2023, Nexus wrote:Seems to me like Mognet is just carrying on their bollocks and expecting to persuade people into it. it's quite a mastina-style play.
I explained my thoughts.
I poke people.
They poke me back.

The part of explaining their thoughts is missing.

How am I supposed to change my mind or see where you’re coming from if you don’t explain it?

It’s like me saying how to fly in midair and connect to Mognet Central is obvious and then ridiculously laughing/scoffing when you don’t get it. It’s neither helpful, productive nor healthy for a gamestate.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2028 (isolation #222) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2024, Titus wrote:He's trying to force his world view onto the thread. Let's just ignore him. If he comes back with genuine curiosity, we can talk but right now he doesn't have that. His incessant posting demanding others prove things to him just isn't helpful.
I am not asking for proof. I am asking for the reasoning behind actions.

This is typical when people hunt.

I fail to understand where the “forcing” is when all I do is ask why.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2030 (isolation #223) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2006, Mognet wrote:
Votecount 2.1

Bell (1) - Mognet
Et Al (1) - Nexus
VFP (1) - T3

This VC is weird.

Okay let’s try this a different way.
Every player is either American or not American.

Let’s start with T3’s posting. T3 has a conflicting read on Bell. This is typical of a 3P read or a scum hunting a 3P read. This means if T3 is not American T3 is not probably partners with Bell. Then T3 makes a mention of DeasVail for another reason. It’s confusing and unlikely to be anything but American because it’s such a scattershot/chaotic approach.

DeasVail after this provides a big case but no vote on Vax. It’s worth it to see where this goes.

After this wealth of content, Titus interacts with none of it and votes for Nexus. She says her reasoning is obvious yet does not explain it. When pushed she says she’s fishing for reactions. This blank vote pinged me as a chainsaw because of lack of reasoning and interaction with prior content.

Titus seemed more wordy in Warehouse 13
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2031 (isolation #224) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2029, Cephrir wrote:i feel like you're treating it like this is a micro. there's a wagon of 3 right now with 22 alive... who fucking cares?
Every post matters. It leads to a collective tapestry. People get pings from when things feel off. People respond to first impressions and admittedly mine wasn’t good. The first impression today is a wagon on what seems on low hanging fruit without connecting it to anything previously. Combined with T3’s posts making T3 likely American means that the wagon is bad and probably has a scum on it.

Scum controlling the initial impression is bad and why a lot of larges are lost.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (isolation #225) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Mognet »

Titus then literally leaving the thread when asking for her opinion or any sort of reasoning is nagl Kupo.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (isolation #226) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Mognet »

@Titus >> Then say that. Don’t say your vote is “obvious” when no one else is doing it, you can’t explain it and don’t have time to.

@Cephrir >> How is this a weird reason? Nexus votes Et Al. Titus votes Nexus no reasoning provided with the vote and it’s on the person voting Nexus. That’s like the definition of chainsaw.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2037 (isolation #227) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2036, Cephrir wrote:i would think titus would need to try harder if her goal was to discredit nexus' attack; also, i don't think nexus' attack looks very scary for et al right now
Why would she need to try harder? As you pointed out effort is apparently bad in a game with 22 people?
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2041 (isolation #228) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2038, Cephrir wrote:a naked vote with no reasoning really attached isn't going to make anyone go, "maybe i shouldn't trust nexus!"
So then she wouldn’t get reactions off it either? I fail to see how any of what she is doing makes sense. The only way I see it make sense is a chainsaw. Poorly executed I agree but I don’t see any Townie motivation here

Pedit: You can but I won’t flip scum and it’s silly to elim one of the few people actually providing any sort of reasoning for actions. Everyone’s acting like it’s RVS still
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (isolation #229) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2040, Titus wrote:
In post 2035, Mognet wrote:@Titus >> Then say that. Don’t say your vote is “obvious” when no one else is doing it, you can’t explain it and don’t have time to.

@Cephrir >> How is this a weird reason? Nexus votes Et Al. Titus votes Nexus no reasoning provided with the vote and it’s on the person voting Nexus. That’s like the definition of chainsaw.
My vote was obvious. Your ineptitude does not mean an obvious vote isn't obvious. I explained it repeatedly. I had the time and took it.

You are so hellbent on fitting my posts to your narrative that it's unenjoyable to play with and gets in the way of my hunting.
What I read here is “I don’t like being called out for my crap, so it’s unenjoyable to me to not be able to not be able to continue to do scummy shit”.

Your vote reasoning is not obvious, has not been explained despite asking several times. Instead of doing so you push me.

Pedit: it’s day 2. If you’re still in RVS reread the thread
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2047 (isolation #230) » Sun May 09, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Mognet »

We have 80+ pages of content.

RVS is done. We need to progress.

Reading the thread will help we have a scum flip.

You are pushing me though. You’re pushing me to give you free reign to do whatever you want carte Blanche despite scummy behavior because it’s Mother’s Day. Not gonna happen.

I did not discard the meta, I used it but I reached an incorrect conclusion which I can improve from.

I did not miss it, Nexus was frustrated. Pure and simple. It’s NAI.

I am listening. I am waiting for you to answer my fucking questions instead of attacking my play.

If it becomes clear you won’t actually attempt to have reasoning for what you’re doing I have faith when more players come on they can and will elim and wagon you.

I would much rather get the scum you don’t want wagoned but I will take you if I have to compromise.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (isolation #231) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Mognet »

VFP, assume Marry is scum. Why does scum Marry fake claim eavesdropper multiple times?
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (isolation #232) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2074, VFP wrote:
In post 2065, Mognet wrote:VFP, assume Marry is scum. Why does scum Marry fake claim eavesdropper multiple times?
Well since mastina was eavesdropper , it's probable scum discussed and wanted to use it with no CC risk.
I didn't take the claims I saw as hard claim though. mastina flipping eavesdropper negates that as any argument here.
I don’t think so VFP. Marry was clearly joking saying stuff like “big butts”.
Scum also seemed okay or at least not resisting the Mastina wagon.
I don’t think that scum would bring attention to themselves while knowing a buddy is about to flip that role.
I could buy terrorist maybe but I doubt it.

I don’t see what Marty was doing with Mastina good scum play
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2085 (isolation #233) » Sun May 09, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2079, Mognet wrote:
In post 2074, VFP wrote:
In post 2065, Mognet wrote:VFP, assume Marry is scum. Why does scum Marry fake claim eavesdropper multiple times?
Well since mastina was eavesdropper , it's probable scum discussed and wanted to use it with no CC risk.
I didn't take the claims I saw as hard claim though. mastina flipping eavesdropper negates that as any argument here.
I don’t think so VFP. Marry was clearly joking saying stuff like “big butts”.
Scum also seemed okay or at least not resisting the Mastina wagon.
I don’t think that scum would bring attention to themselves while knowing a buddy is about to flip that role.
I could buy terrorist maybe but I doubt it.

I don’t see what Marty was doing with Mastina good scum play
Marry I apologize for the misnaming. I use this communication device a lot and am a big fan of Back to the future.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2097 (isolation #234) » Sun May 09, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1293, marry wrote:eavesdropper here guys. mafia said they like big butts? not really sure what to make of this, would really appreciate some help. more at 11.
This is the first reference to Marry pretending to be eavesdropper.

This is during the time Mastina was picking up votes based on the VC.
What is the scum purpose of this?
I agree just because they claimed they aren’t town. They’re town because of Mastina’s flip and no scum benefit
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2114 (isolation #235) » Sun May 09, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2111, The Entity wrote:VOTE: VFP
Same issue as Titus dude.

Where’s your reasoning?

Why is this not a chainsaw of Marry?

I townread Marry to be fair but naked votes suck.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2119 (isolation #236) » Sun May 09, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2116, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2114, Mognet wrote:Why is this not a chainsaw of Marry?
Is it not possible to suspect someone who has a read without chainsawing for the read?
Yes. When one provides reasons that can be scrutinized. Otherwise it’s a naked vote and a naked vote more often than not (outside of RVS) should be scrutinized for chainsawing when it meets the criteria.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (isolation #237) » Sun May 09, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Mognet »

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... aw_Defense

I don’t think so smiley face Kupo.

I think anything that fits this criteria should be pushed. Does it work always? Of course not. But by pushing I find out if it does or not.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (isolation #238) » Sun May 09, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Mognet »

Both of these meet the criteria mentioned:

Titus was mum on Nexus before her vote. His name never showed up at all. << Point A never critical of the slot
And point B being it defense is rather clear as the vote happened right after Nexus pushed Et Al.

So I am pretty sure that fits a and b.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (isolation #239) » Sun May 09, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Mognet »

Looking back over VFP the entity had them as a scumread yes. But they were never critical of them other than vibes. Again lack of reasoning. Meets criteria A.
Point B in defense << The conversation is about VFP and Marry.

So both match up and therefore both can be chainsaws and require investigation and reasoning whether I agree with the read or not to help ascertain whether I am being duped
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (isolation #240) » Sun May 09, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2126, Bell wrote:Mognet are you saying that VFP is scum and that the entity is scum with him or that Marry is scum, that the Entity is attacking VFP to save marry or what?
I am saying that Titus being scum with Et Al and Entity being scum with Marry need investigating.

I am of the opinion Titus + Et Al or Titus white knighting is more likely
However the Entity’s vote matches the definition of chainsaw and must be examined and the Entity needs to flesh out the read to have criteria to not be a chainsaw.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2132 (isolation #241) » Sun May 09, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2129, The Entity wrote:
In post 2126, Bell wrote:Mognet are you saying that VFP is scum and that the entity is scum with him or that Marry is scum, that the Entity is attacking VFP to save marry or what?
Mognet has no coherent point to make and is just navel-gazing at this point. They blatantly said they thought marry was town in the very post where they accused us of chainsaw defending marry by voting for VFP.
Again
My reads do not matter in whether something should be investigated because I am a fallible Kupo.

If I see something that meets the definition of a scum tell it’s bad play not to poke it
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2133 (isolation #242) » Sun May 09, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Mognet »

It’s the same thing if a cop claims a guilty. You have an opinion either way but you poke both sides and then see if your initial read was right.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2137 (isolation #243) » Sun May 09, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 2135, The Entity wrote:...you do realize not every vote against someone else when there's a primary wagon is a chainsaw, right?

That's the internal logic you'd have to follow here to say that it's worth pushing us/investigating if we're scum with marry when you have a townread on marry.

Are you committing to that logic? Because if so, I'm about to go back and find every single instance in this very game alone where other people have done the exact same thing that we did (vote for their scumread when their scumread wasn't the leading wagon) and I'm going to ask you why you didn't give every single one of those people the third degree the same way you're doing right now.
Correct on the first part. Those have reasons though. The lack of reasoning (just being in a scum pool and vibes and no stated reasons) is the issue.

I am committing to if a vote is naked and does not have reasoning and attacked one of the two sides and there is no prior active scrutiny then yes I should have also have given it the third degree and if I did not that would be a mistake.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2139 (isolation #244) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 2136, The Entity wrote:Also, for someone who wants to cite the wiki and outdated tells developed by someone who thought he was much better than he was at playing mafia, you sure do want to ignore the errata edited in by the author after the fact:

UPDATE: After further analysis, Tarhalindur has determined that the Chainsaw Defense is only trustworthy once the player defended has been revealed to be group scum (once the player defended is proved to be Mafia, any player that used Chainsaw Defense on the dead scum should be scrutinized). Otherwise, it is a null tell.
I don’t agree with the update. I find it much better to pressure in the moment to see if it’s null or scum.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (isolation #245) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 2138, Et Al wrote:
In post 2122, Mognet wrote:I think anything that fits this criteria should be pushed.
What Titus did doesn't fit the criteria, though. The criteria require defending someone by attacking their attacker; Titus never defended us anywhere. There's no reason to believe that her vote on Nexus is related to Nexus's vote on us.

-S
The vote is the defense. It attacks Nexus with no explanation and no mention of suspicion in her ISO.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (isolation #246) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Mognet »

Then when asked for reasoning she provided none.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2143 (isolation #247) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 2142, The Entity wrote:I think I'll refuse to elaborate on my vote just on principle at this point.
Okay then I still have to do my best to evaluate your actions without it but it’s still scummy not to explain your votes. It may be right but it’s still scummy to do.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2145 (isolation #248) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Mognet »

Hey let’s say M’s strategies suck so we don’t have to provide reasoning for what we’re doing << That is what you sound like to me Titus.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (isolation #249) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Mognet »

VOTE: Titus
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2155 (isolation #250) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 2151, Titus wrote:
In post 2145, Mognet wrote:Hey let’s say M’s strategies suck so we don’t have to provide reasoning for what we’re doing << That is what you sound like to me Titus.
How many other people need reasoning?

None.

My reasoning and actions are pretty clear.
Literally just pushed Entity for lack of reasoning Titus.

The difference is they’re actually attempting to be explanation of how they think I am wrong.

A bit stubborn about it and not addressing the original read but I can buy them being town since I townread Marry.

However you’re not even trying to give a reason anymore. It’s all just attack Mognet.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2156 (isolation #251) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 2154, Cephrir wrote:i suppose i am defending you

here, i'll even make it a chainsaw defense:

VOTE: mognet
Not a chainsaw. You gave reasoning earlier.

Titus is scum everyone.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2158 (isolation #252) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 2157, The Church of Skitter wrote:My favorite Cephir post was the one where he told drealmerz "Look man you've got to understand that "you're too stupid to understand my art" just isn't a valid or reasonable respone to criticism."
I am sorry? I don’t think a drealmerz is in this game. And attacking the player is not a reasonable response. Then why are you allowing it from Titus instead of asking why she scumreads Nexus?
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (isolation #253) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Mognet »

Again I said earlier I will not out who I am or not.

However I did want a laid back game to try to be fun Church Kupo.

Take that how you will.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2163 (isolation #254) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 2161, Titus wrote:
In post 2155, Mognet wrote:
In post 2151, Titus wrote:
In post 2145, Mognet wrote:Hey let’s say M’s strategies suck so we don’t have to provide reasoning for what we’re doing << That is what you sound like to me Titus.
How many other people need reasoning?

None.

My reasoning and actions are pretty clear.
Literally just pushed Entity for lack of reasoning Titus.

The difference is they’re actually attempting to be explanation of how they think I am wrong.

A bit stubborn about it and not addressing the original read but I can buy them being town since I townread Marry.

However you’re not even trying to give a reason anymore. It’s all just attack Mognet.
I'd rather get Nexus, which is where my vote is.
I have repeatedly stated you're anti-town but town.
You have misrepped me claiming I pushed you as scum.
You claimed my entry for this day is somehow a chainsaw.
You have rejected the correct evidence that I provided to you yesterday.
Now, you're telling me to reread when I'm telling you we just need you to shut up and let people hunt.
You're getting in the way.
Stop trying to play superhero.
This town is pretty solid.
I would like to avoid a policy elimination.
Why do you want Nexus. You have no reasoning in your ISO.
If wanting you to provide reasoning is why I get elimmed you’re next.
I said you pushed me to let you do as you want and to let you be scummy as fuck because Mother’s Day. I already explained that. Stop bringing up points I already addressed.
I saw your evidence and came to the wrong conclusion. Part of being a moogle.
Yes I am getting in the way of a second day of elims without reason and a popularity contest.
Moogles don’t win those.

I am not playing hero I just want you to provide reasoning.
This town is not solid or weak. We have no idea because we’ve had no wagons.
If I die to make you give reasons for reads so fucking be it.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (isolation #255) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 2164, Et Al wrote:
In post 2140, Mognet wrote:The vote is the defense.
How do you know?

-S
Because that’s how that works? I do not follow your question.
A naked vote sans reasoning after Nexus cased you is a defense of you.
The quality of which can be debated, shitty or good,
But if your post after a case is a vote on the person who made a case that’s a defense
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2169 (isolation #256) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 2166, Et Al wrote:How do you define "defense"?

-S
Any action, words, posts, or other thing, that is in response to a case, post, vote or other action against another player.

Eg SirCakez says or votes Coney Island is scum.

Theme Park could do any of the following to defend Coney Island
>> Explain Coney Island is town because....
>> Vote SirCakez
>> make a post questioning SirCakez’s logic
>> claim a guilty on Cakez
>> Attack SirCakez the player
>> any other action not listed here that makes Coney Island look better or SirCakez look worse
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (isolation #257) » Sun May 09, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 2169, Mognet wrote:
In post 2166, Et Al wrote:How do you define "defense"?

-S
Any action, words, posts, or other thing, that is in response to a case, post, vote or other action against another player.

Eg SirCakez says or votes Coney Island is scum.

Theme Park could do any of the following to defend Coney Island
>> Explain Coney Island is town because....
>> Vote SirCakez
>> make a post questioning SirCakez’s logic
>> claim a guilty on Cakez
>> Attack SirCakez the player
>> any other action not listed here that makes Coney Island look better or SirCakez look worse
To be clear I do not condone the “Attack SirCakez the player”

Come join me on Titus?
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2175 (isolation #258) » Sun May 09, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 2173, joqiza wrote:hate to break it to you mognet but i'm considering voting nexus instead :P i feel like he came off a bit worse in the exchange with StD and marry
It’s the start of a reason yay. As long as you provide reasoning I am good.

I don’t agree with it but it gives us somewhere to go.

Unlike Titus who complains it’s RVS after a scum elim. It’s not.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2177 (isolation #259) » Sun May 09, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 2176, The Entity wrote:Personally I would still want to scumhunt off the wagon from y/day tbh but also FUCK THAT GIVE ME NUKES
Why are you so excited for nukes?

I have already demonstrated there are 9+ PRs out there.

We have already demonstrated most PRs are town oriented.

Therefore scum would want Nukes over play.

Why are you suggesting what scum would want?
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2181 (isolation #260) » Sun May 09, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 2180, T3 wrote:
In post 2159, The Church of Skitter wrote:MathBlade is that you?
When I althunted based on phrases I got MathBlade and ffery with the most hits. Possibly.
Pretty sure no one says Kupo in their posts T3.

And why are you hunting who I am versus who scum are?
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2202 (isolation #261) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 2195, The Entity wrote:
In post 2177, Mognet wrote:
In post 2176, The Entity wrote:Personally I would still want to scumhunt off the wagon from y/day tbh but also FUCK THAT GIVE ME NUKES
Why are you so excited for nukes?

I have already demonstrated there are 9+ PRs out there.

We have already demonstrated most PRs are town oriented.

Therefore scum would want Nukes over play.

Why are you suggesting what scum would want?
Why can you not understand that people signed up to play a game in a series built around the batshittery of nuking people?

Why are you the fucking fun police?
Because a good chunk of Americans (possibly the majority) are not nuke happy. You’re actively pushing a scum agenda.

The fastest way to get to the nukes you want is find scum and elim them.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2203 (isolation #262) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 2197, Bell wrote:Mognet is not a great vote imo. It seems more to do with having a negative charisma stat than because he's doing anything particularly scummy.
I have so much to say to this that would be just toxic but yes sometimes I struggle with word choice.

There are things I am holding back to not be a rage turd atm but quite frankly there’s some crappy shit that needs to stop.

To blame it on me you won’t look at naked voters is quite literally not a I have a low charisma score problem.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2204 (isolation #263) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 2201, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
vote: Robert M Hunter
Yay more naked votes!

Tell me am I supposed to summon an eidolon to figure out how you got to that conclusion?

This is also technically a chainsaw too as no recent mention of Robert if Robert has a vote down anywhere.

Can we please use like reasoning and communication?
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2208 (isolation #264) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Mognet »

It’s only here that puts up with this shit.

You just pick off not friends.

Naked votes would be policied.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2209 (isolation #265) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 2200, DeathNote wrote:T3 is Russian scum again? Starting to suspect he gets called out for being scum in most of his games.
Starting to wonder if the same people get wagoned every game on site here.

Seems a pattern.

I am going to bed but this should be a serious thought people.

If you always wagon/attack/dump on the same people it’s a bad standard.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4800 (isolation #266) » Mon May 24, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Mognet »

Gg all.

Lurked this out.

I don’t think I have comments right now as my spoons are lacking but just wow.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4805 (isolation #267) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Mognet »

Maybe Impostors? Do it like Among Us?

Modded Among Us flavor?
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4810 (isolation #268) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 4808, skitter30 wrote:eh not retracting it per se, but bingle's slot getting nuked in the first place
I don’t think that’s a throw to be fair.

Otherwise if scum can’t nuke buddies it can be used to break setup.

It’s close and I can see disagreement but I don’t think it’s an outright throw.

I know Alisae pretty well iirc eir one of the heads.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4814 (isolation #269) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 4811, Menalque wrote:Ali was incredibly patient with me especially while I couldn’t explain anything to em
I wish I woulda stuck it out tbh. I think you v me woulda been interesting I just couldn’t.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4819 (isolation #270) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 4816, Menalque wrote:
In post 4814, Mognet wrote:
In post 4811, Menalque wrote:Ali was incredibly patient with me especially while I couldn’t explain anything to em
I wish I woulda stuck it out tbh. I think you v me woulda been interesting I just couldn’t.
You’re still like on the tip of my tongue but I can’t quite place you
I don’t want to announce publicly but I don’t mind sharing privately Menalque Kupo.

I shall PM you to be sure you want to know.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4851 (isolation #271) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Mognet »

IV did well too.

Considering I should have focused more on Prism getting 9th priority meant less nukes and therefore breakable in some ways.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4871 (isolation #272) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 4869, Vaxkiller wrote:Honestly, im still a little butt hurt over LLD getting all the credit for "finding" mastina. I feel my case was actually a case and LadyLambdaDeltas was just "lets kill mastina because shes mastina. I didnt talk much about this during the game, because I didnt want to draw to much attention to myself with the PR.
LLD doesn’t explain cases on anyone to be fair.

I forgot that and it irked me for reasons.

And so yeah.

I shoulda just focused on Church scum who I was right on.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4873 (isolation #273) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 4867, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 4800, Mognet wrote:Gg all.

Lurked this out.

I don’t think I have comments right now as my spoons are lacking but just wow.
GG you, sry for scum reading you!
No need to apologize target Kupo.

I was trying to be funny then part way through lost the fun part
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4874 (isolation #274) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 4863, Bell wrote:@mognet, i’m sorry for my comments toward you this game. :(
Everyone got heated Bell Kupo and said things they regret.

If people can forgive this Kupo I can forgive them.

Well except the certain comments that were banned that I don’t wanna get into.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4875 (isolation #275) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Mognet »

Just gonna leave this here.

https://tenor.com/bsgYT.gif

In case the gif doesn’t show it didn’t show in preview
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4879 (isolation #276) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Mognet »

In post 4877, Bell wrote:D'aw that gif is adorable.
<3 Glad to make you smile Kupo!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”