Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5125 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 5122, SCP 682 wrote:
FL and catboi STOP interacting with eachother.
the problem is if i just let him have the last word he dominates the conversation and you know he's not going to honor that
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5126 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 5101, catboi wrote:
In post 5091, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 5084, Flavor Leaf wrote:Now let's look at wagons and VCA.

Catboi wasn't able to get over 6 votes on them basically at any point in the game.
Neither have I, or you, or like 18 people in this game

There was wagon after wagon coming that was getting almost to the edge.

If Catboi were town, they would have both scum teams voting them, allowing for the wagon's possibility to get higher than 6.
Applicable for everyone, also scum typically dislike bandwagoning day 1 for no good reason

It's not that hard to get it higher than 6 with how hard this has been pushed by multiple people, the main 3 being Me, Monkey, and WallF, and now Nashville.
Why 6? What is signifigant about that number?

Nashville wagon gained momentum because scum were likely trying to protect Catboi.
Speculation at best, wishful thinking most likely. You claim catboi never was in actual danger but now scum are counterwagoning to save him?

Catboi not being able to move past 6 votes means that not that both scum have been pushing this. Catboi's partners have actively been not bussing, and maybe one has been on in one of the straggler slots, but yeah.
You assume everyone voting alongside you is scum then. Which feels both unlikely and extremely pessimistic about your skills of wagoning

Catboi is considered a stronger player and such scum would want that fade Day 1.
Why would scum want to push a strong player? Feels like a nightkill would be better suited to survival long term

Especially if I'm the one pushing it.

Scum easily can take advantage of this. This has been seen, like when I pushed Malcolm Tucker to a misfade earlier this year.
So you are saying youve done this before and limmed town? Would like a link to this game

This is a strong reason in itself.

Those 2 reasons combined make them near lock scum to me.

Neither of these are assumptions. Both of these are based on facts in the game that happened, and pulled analysis from it.
You assume things about these facts though. Pretty blatantly.
lol are people scumreading this
Hi SCP would you like to restate your case on toogeloo.
I feel you were dismissive to their input and want to know what you had to justify that kind of play
Imprefection is the spice of life.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5127 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by SCP 682 »

You are way over the line in toxic behavior right now please just STOP.

I have been tolerant because I too don't want them to win and have been going about it in my own way.

Convincing the people he is trying to convince will go way further than trying to make him look reasonable.

And the primary reason I tell you this is so that the toxic back and forth stops.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5128 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Obviously we need to elim catboi or decide not to push him the rest of the game or he will potty mouth anyone who suspects him.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5129 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 4527, SCP 682 wrote:VOTE: toog
In post 802, Toogeloo wrote:Is this the scum pt? No? Whoops.

I'm not gonna read anything tonight.

Actually, I'm probably not going to read anything prior to this post at all if I'm being honest. But miracles do happen.
In post 808, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 641, Cephrir wrote:momo will be replaced if they fail to pick up their role PM by tomorrow morning.
Momo didn't skip out on the game because they didn't like their role PM. They didn't even open it.

I am town because I made Ceph promise me that I would be town before I replaced in*. So, nyeh! :P

*not really, no mod would do that.
In post 2074, Toogeloo wrote:I'm still 100% in support of day 1 eliming the Beloved Princess. Lowest risk for what could possibly also be scum, PRs are still hidden, scum would be firing blindly, possibly getting a few cross kills.

Is the Malefactor essentially just a 5th scum member for both teams with no ability to communicate with them? Or are they more akin to a Serial Killer? I didn't see anything on the wiki about a Malefactor, but their win con suggests they are aligned with either/both scum factions but don't get a kill of their own. I'd assume in this setup, they are bulletproof. Do they win even if dead as long as town loses?
In post 4201, Toogeloo wrote:Hey Leaf, hypothetically, if town has a Watcher, who should they target? Asking for a friend.
In post 4321, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 4319, butterchurn wrote:
In post 4316, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 4300, butterchurn wrote:Toog is absolutely the scummiest lurker. Cat Scratch I don't think qualifies as a lurker but I have suspicion there as well.
I have 32 posts in 5 days, which is like... Way above average for me.
And almost none of them say anything about the game. I believe that's referred to as active lurking.
To be fair, I haven't even read that much. Like I said, maybe a total of 750 posts, and that's pretty generous.
a lot of this is performative + has repeatedly talked about "i havent read anything haha" rather than just making any actual reads in the moment.

sure im rotating lurk slots but its yielded much better info than trying to just park on slots like catboi and nash because of tunneling
In post 4530, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 524, Toogeloo wrote:Scum mastina, is that you?

VOTE: mastina
In post 679, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 674, The Three Bears wrote:oh wait. last thing, i find massy really really towny. idk what that means but i wanna believe it.
You'll have to explain this besides "vibes" or "gut" because this feels rather closer to what I see from mastina scum.
In post 882, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 854, The Three Bears wrote:norwee and maybe mush
Norwee is very much town, and my first strong town read, moreso than anyone else has earned.

Some people seem weirder than usual.
In post 951, Toogeloo wrote:Anyone else weirded out that LLD did an obvious fake vig on Noraa, Noraa took it to heart, and then LLD takes a break while Three Bears gets freebie town reads?

Food for thought.

Now I'm hungry. I could use a sandwich or something.
In post 954, Toogeloo wrote:I didn't say it was a scum strategy. Just... Weird.
In post 955, Toogeloo wrote:Like to me...

No one should ever take a day vig 24 hours into the game seriously unless it's Bad Idea Mafia, and I certainly wouldn't expect that from Noraa.

I usually expect LLD to play like she's going to die Night 1. I'm used to her gambits, and the fake day vig is easily something she's do for reactions, but she went no where with it and is now slinking in the shadows of gameplay.

The whole thing seems weird to me.
went to skim another large with toog in it and toog was town in this - and was showing these kinds of thoughts

but yeah.
my initial case against toog and things have not changed.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5130 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by catboi »

okay sorry
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5131 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 5128, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Obviously we need to elim catboi or decide not to push him the rest of the game or he will potty mouth anyone who suspects him.
Please dont
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5132 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I have not been toxic towards Catboi once other than the hyper post tunnel. Have I tunneled them relentlessly? Yes.

But I am doing it and explaining my reads, and will continue to push them this day phase.

I can do so without interacting with Catboi specifically, but I have to be able to push the case forward. I have settled with the pushing of them for now, though, since I made that last page, and I'm happy with those as cases, so I'm really just sitting around now.

Got an easy month until I move. But yeah, working from home on my computer + big break from Mafia and come back....sheesh. I got too invested in this game.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5133 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 5132, Flavor Leaf wrote:I have not been toxic towards Catboi once other than the hyper post tunnel. Have I tunneled them relentlessly? Yes.

But I am doing it and explaining my reads, and will continue to push them this day phase.

I can do so without interacting with Catboi specifically, but I have to be able to push the case forward. I have settled with the pushing of them for now, though, since I made that last page, and I'm happy with those as cases, so I'm really just sitting around now.

Got an easy month until I move. But yeah, working from home on my computer + big break from Mafia and come back....sheesh. I got too invested in this game.
You have been excessively toxic too.
Don't pretend otherwise.

At least catboi here is willing to acknowledge it after cooling down and that's why I'm speaking to him and not you about it. This isn't even about the game this is just about mutual enjoyment at this point.

Just Stop.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5134 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5133, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 5132, Flavor Leaf wrote:I have not been toxic towards Catboi once other than the hyper post tunnel. Have I tunneled them relentlessly? Yes.

You have been excessively toxic too.
Don't pretend otherwise.

At least catboi here is willing to acknowledge it after cooling down and that's why I'm speaking to him and not you about it. This isn't even about the game this is just about mutual enjoyment at this point.

Just Stop.

Point one out other than the hyper posts, which is like, yeah, I'm sorry about that, manic, and that wasn't towards you that I have been toxic.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5135 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by SCP 682 »

I do not want this game called in the interest of allowing Cephrir to actually let them have their game happen and for the other players to hopefully enjoy day 2 and onwards.

Do not argue with me about the toxicity accusation. I am not interested.

I wish there would be more direct action right now towards it but here we are having to wait. so woo.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5136 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5137 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I rarely cross lines, albeit I do sometimes with certain players, but I don't believe here I have much.

And since Cephir's last warning, I have made sure not to say anything toxic.

Everything I have said in this game since then has been specifically game related.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5138 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, I don't want my cases to be hidden after this scenario, so I'll quote them on the next page.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5139 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5136, Ydrasse wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
hi ydrasse how was ur day
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5140 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 5139, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5136, Ydrasse wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
hi ydrasse how was ur day
boop i need to stop
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5141 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

UNVOTE: SCP
I still don't like the way you have been handling the toog wagon but I'm less interested in going here since I feel like a lot of my concerns previously were address and your presence in the game feels a lot different than your iso (in a good way)
I'm gonna take some time to examine the toogeloo wagon more closely
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #5142 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

im vibing atm wats up
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5143 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Catboi has 7 votes. I think we can find 3 more.

I'll go do some VCA I think and come back with some analysis.
Well Done
Well Done
Goon
Well Done
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5144 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by Well Done »

In post 5137, Flavor Leaf wrote:I rarely cross lines, albeit I do sometimes with certain players, but I don't believe here I have much.

Everything I have said in this game since then has been specifically game related.
Hydra of Dunnstral and Lukewarm
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5145 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

the final 2 for that was implied Ydrasse/Enchant votes since I wanted to test Ydrasse's post from back then.
cassowary
cassowary
she/they
Goon
cassowary
she/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #5146 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by cassowary »

In post 5138, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, I don't want my cases to be hidden after this scenario, so I'll quote them on the next page.
lol
"i can't relate to this world, i'm not bored enough"
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5147 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5144, Well Done wrote:
In post 5137, Flavor Leaf wrote:I rarely cross lines, albeit I do sometimes with certain players, but I don't believe here I have much.

I wasn't being toxic there, I was specifically stating why I wasn't going to trust reads from that game?

I didn't even speak anything more than just mention the name, people assumed implications further from it.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5148 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by Nashville Dreams »

FL, I am going to have words of wisdom for yoy specifically and everyone generally when I get home.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #5149 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 5145, Flavor Leaf wrote:the final 2 for that was implied Ydrasse/Enchant votes since I wanted to test Ydrasse's post from back then.
nothing about the posting right now makes me want to do anything game related im gonna be real with u

make of it whatever ur gonna make but the vibes are rancid and i care more about hanging out and making things tolerable than i do engaging in a meaningful way

ask me about it tomorrow
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”