gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by gorilla »

Say I die and flip town, who realistically makes sense as a Gammagooey teammate? Not Dunn. Not Fey. Not Kovu. It'd have to be Gamma/fire/Meuh but then fire went out of his way to case his teammate yesterday for no reason when most people were townreading her?? Just doesn't make a lick of sense.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 3049, Kovu wrote:"I disagreed with it" cause we call things townie logic we disagree with...
Yes, unironically. Town use bad logic sometimes.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3050, gorilla wrote:Say I die and flip town, who realistically makes sense as a Gammagooey teammate? Not Dunn. Not Fey. Not Kovu. It'd have to be Gamma/fire/Meuh but then fire went out of his way to case his teammate yesterday for no reason when most people were townreading her?? Just doesn't make a lick of sense.
why not fey? i don't think their interactions are unbelievable as partners
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 3050, gorilla wrote:Say I die and flip town, who realistically makes sense as a Gammagooey teammate? Not Dunn. Not Fey. Not Kovu. It'd have to be Gamma/fire/Meuh but then fire went out of his way to case his teammate yesterday for no reason when most people were townreading her?? Just doesn't make a lick of sense.
meuh maf? perfect. we lim meuh here!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 3049, Kovu wrote:how do you know there's not a deepwolf?
Kovu assuming the absolute worse of everything I say: part 592
Gamma’s logic for a deepwolf boiled down to “scum must have some sort of control over the game” or something of the sort. I’m not saying there is or isn’t a deepwolf, I’m saying Gamma’s logic for it doesn’t make sense. Scum could very well just not be playing that well. That entire point was unrelated to my personal thoughts on whether or not there’s a deepwolf.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by gorilla »

I also really wish the clears weren't so diffident and removed from discussion. It is frustrating to have the fate of the game in the hands of people when I'm not realy sure what they're thinking or reading.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 3049, Kovu wrote:really? cause I even told you that's how your posts were reading.. I was giving you my genuine points for why I SRed Gamma, and your response was basically "no! gamma town!!"
MY BRAIN WAS NOT IN THAT MODE WHEN WRITING .
IT WAS INDEED IN THAT MODE IN . THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT I'M MAKING.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3038, Meuh wrote:Pedit: Wow Kovu, it's almost as if you're actively looking for more reasons to believe a scumteam you already think existed :o
why this shade/discredit? don't you think kovu is town? this sounds like you're talking to a SR
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by Meuh »

Bell/R&R have had some of the best takes in the game when they do show up so it's disheartening, yeah.

Pedit: I do, but I also think she's horribly tunneled. I don't think that's something she's doing consciously, though. I will never vote for Kovu this game and nobody should, to be clear. I've thought this since day 1.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by gorilla »

In post 3052, fireisredsir wrote:
why not fey? i don't think their interactions are unbelievable as partners
Because Fey has been doing nothing but grimy pushes on town all game and doubt she stops now (and was discrediting gammagooey yesterday as well for the same cruddy reasoning as before. I also think dunnstral is almost certainly mafia which is coloring my judgment.
Kovu wrote:
meuh maf? perfect. we lim meuh here!
I'd be fine with it but again

we're depending on the votes of two incredibly flaky clears to make any elimination happen.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 3055, gorilla wrote:I also really wish the clears weren't so diffident and removed from discussion. It is frustrating to have the fate of the game in the hands of people when I'm not realy sure what they're thinking or reading.
Well, the hydra is mainly Mena and he's on vacation till like Friday/Saturday, idk timezomes (and he said he's normally V/LA on weekends) so... I figured that's info yall deserve to have.. and Bell is being bell? idk, we're not really talking. So that's where I'm like, hey, I know a lot of you TR me. here's my thoughts and what I wanna do. Yall don't have to agree. but I'm sick of this game just being stagnant, like, we had ~24 hours on NO ONE posting or whatever... We all SR meuh. some of us more than others. I really believe she flips red. So I think she is a good flip for today. If people don't like my "direction" you are more than welcome to wait for Mena to show up, but I don't think Mena is opposed to a meuh lim here. and yeah. that's just my two cents. cause if we have more days of nothing, I'll just stop caring all together tbh
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 3059, gorilla wrote:we're depending on the votes of two incredibly flaky clears to make any elimination happen.
I mean, we don't have to wait for them, I'm pretty sure Bell would be OK with a meuh lim, even if it's not Bell's #1 choice, but we only need 5 votes, RR will show up at somepoint in the near future, even if it's to dodge a prod, so like, yeah.. we definitely could vote whoever out.. Dunn would vote meuh, you, me and fire are voting, and then literally anyone who wants to hammer. easy. but if yall wanna wait forever for mena's "full thoughts" go for it
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 2187, Meuh wrote:VOTE: Marcistar
Probably the best option at this point?
I'm feeling like my suspicion on VPB might be tainted by annoyance
In post 2188, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: marci
In post 2189, fireisredsir wrote:
didn't like the vp vote and wasn't really expecting to see this but i think i might like this post actually

VOTE: marci

let's do it
In post 2190, Meuh wrote:
In post 2112, Prism wrote:The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2022-06-12 15:30:00).
If I'm scum, is my vote on Marci a planned bus or a clumsy accident? May I remind you it started a vote chain, there were 2 votes on Marci beforehand. If it was planned why was it so mellow and why was the first person to jump on it town and the second also likely town? If it wasn't, why did I quote the ever nearing deadline to urge people to vote right as the wagon gained momentum? The answer is that I didn't have an agenda, and I just pushed for someone who I thought should be limmed, to be limmed. Nothing more, nothing less.
If my recent play isn't gonna convince you all, I want you guys to consider what I've done earlier.
It doesn't make sense if I'm scum, and if you realize that I hope you guys can go elsewhere. I will, as always, support a lim on anyone in the pool that isn't me. (This includes Gamma)
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 3062, Meuh wrote:
In post 2188, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: marci
In post 2189, fireisredsir wrote:
didn't like the vp vote and wasn't really expecting to see this but i think i might like this post actually

VOTE: marci

let's do it
In post 2190, Meuh wrote:
In post 2112, Prism wrote:The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2022-06-12 15:30:00).
If I'm scum, is my vote on Marci a planned bus or a clumsy accident? May I remind you it started a vote chain, there were 2 votes on Marci beforehand. If it was planned why was it so mellow and why was the first person to jump on it town and the second also likely town? If it wasn't, why did I quote the ever nearing deadline to urge people to vote right as the wagon gained momentum? The answer is that I didn't have an agenda, and I just pushed for someone who I thought should be limmed, to be limmed. Nothing more, nothing less.
If my recent play isn't gonna convince you all, I want you guys to consider what I've done earlier.
It doesn't make sense if I'm scum, and if you realize that I hope you guys can go elsewhere. I will, as always, support a lim on anyone in the pool that isn't me. (This includes Gamma)
you can not claim credit at all day 2 for the marci lim... like what even?? I cased marci, and mala followed, and no one else talked for like the next 6 hours... I read your stuff like "oh day 1?" I'm 100% the reason for day 2 marci going over...
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i don't know why you would know as scum that people would vote after you did? like why do you get credit for "starting a vote chain" when the people who voted after you are unrelated?

if it was a planned bus though, scum usually want to get on as early as possible

i don't really get what about this is something you wouldn't do as scum
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Kovu »

Meuh: "I'm the reason the marci wagon started" yeah. RIGHT...
In post 2112, Prism wrote:
Vote Count 2.6

Flavor to come way way later sorry, have tried to keep simultaneous but will be awhile

PlayerVotes
Dwlee99
(5)
Fey (1569), Enchant (1587), Meuh (1727), Lukewarm (1914), VP Baltar (2077)
Meuh
(3)
gorilla (2005), fireisredsir (2093), Val89 (2111)
gorilla
(2)
Dunnstral (1296), Rhyme and Reason (1301)
Dunnstral
(2)
Gammagooey (1391), SirCakez (1600)
marcistar
(2)
Kovu (2106), Malakittens (2108)
Gammagooey
(1)
marcistar (1239)
SirCakez
(1)
Bell (1906)
VP Baltar
(1)
Dwlee99 (1924)
Not Voting
(0)

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to eliminate.

No elimination has been achieved. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2022-06-12 15:30:00).

Spoiler: Postcount Tracker
PlayerDaystart postcountReserves
Bell
Fey
fireisredsir
Malakittens
Lukewarm
Dunnstral
Rhyme and Reason
Meuh
Val89
marcistar
Dwlee99
Gammagooey
Kovu
VP Baltar
Enchant
SirCakez
gorilla

Posts are capped at 125 posts per slot per dayphase. Please see the Ruleset and FAQ for more information and tips on tracking your postcount.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by Meuh »

I'm clearly incapable of towncasing myself, I'm just gonna hope you guys magically change your minds.

LMAOOO Kovu holy shit what even
That is not what I said
I pretty clearly cast a vote that lead to a chain of several more votes happening immediately after. I'm not claiming I'm the reason it all went down.

I was interested in actually talking with you earlier when you reached out but it's been infuriating. If you want to engage with me with an open mind we can but this is clearly not productive, which is saying something considering it's most of the discussion in the thread.
I wish I was scum so I could do nothing and watch town implode but sadly I rolled the wrong alignment, so it's just pain.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3066, Meuh wrote:I pretty clearly cast a vote that lead to a chain of several more votes happening immediately after.
i mean if you don't want to debate the point further thats fine ig but like, even if the votes were related to yours... how does this make you town? are you saying that you could have predicted that your vote would lead to a chain of others voting?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by Meuh »

I don't want to debate it further, I brought it up because I was desperate. A mislim on me sounds terrible both for our chances of winning but tbh mostly for my own personal feelings so I just don't want it to happen. Every time I explain myself my words get completely twisted, which feels even worse because I don't even think it's being done in bad faith. The feeling of trying my best to communicate what I'm thinking but constantly just failing to do it well is terrible. I should probably just close the thread for a while because I'm getting way too emotionally invested into an online game of mafia.

Some of the points against me are valid and like I get the general feeling of suspicion on me, but like this discussion feels so horrible. I just don't want to be mislimmed. I really don't. It'd be the cherry on top of my already mediocre gameplay this game and I'm sorry for holding us back and for bringing the mood down like this. I'm closing the thread for now, I'll check back in tomorrow.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 3068, Meuh wrote:A mislim on me sounds terrible both for our chances of winning but tbh mostly for my own personal feelings so I just don't want it to happen
I mean, if we don't lim you here, do you really think you're not getting invictus shot? like, voting you out we can read the wagon/VC stuff. but you make it sound like the issue here is just voting you out. like ok we could vote someone else out, but then point invictus at you? why is that not the issue?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by Bell »

Morale is a lie.
Waiting on R&R apparently they’ll be by on the weekend.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 3061, Kovu wrote:
In post 3059, gorilla wrote:we're depending on the votes of two incredibly flaky clears to make any elimination happen.
I mean, we don't have to wait for them, I'm pretty sure Bell would be OK with a meuh lim, even if it's not Bell's #1 choice, but we only need 5 votes, RR will show up at somepoint in the near future, even if it's to dodge a prod, so like, yeah.. we definitely could vote whoever out.. Dunn would vote meuh, you, me and fire are voting, and then literally anyone who wants to hammer. easy. but if yall wanna wait forever for mena's "full thoughts" go for it
Jesus Christ I didn’t fucking say this.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by Bell »

Woops. My temper. I’m distracted and frustrated at other stuff.
Apologies.

I just said what I was looking at.

Might as well do the exercise I prefer.

@everyone Why aren’t you scum this game?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

bell if you'd prefer fey to meuh im okay with that

i think i can see worlds where fey is scum and meuh isn't, but i have a hard time seeing worlds where meuh is scum and fey isn't (would have to be meuh/dunn/gamma, which... doesn't feel right?).

i can't see really worlds where they're both town (would have to be gorilla/dunn/gamma, both gorilla and gamma are hard bussing dunn without actually flipping him? and dunn offered to let luke shoot gorilla? both seem unlikely).

i can def see worlds where they're both scum and i think that's what's most likely
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Bell »

Why aren’t you scum this game fire?