Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1872 (isolation #200) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What are peoples reads now. I’m going to read books tommorow so i might not have time for much digging here until later this weekend.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1921 (isolation #201) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1916, Somnus wrote:Not to be unoriginal, but I agree with literally every take Not_Mafia has had these last couple of pages. I can expand more after digging through ISOs, but just looking through votes, particularly EOD, I think Gamma, Bella, and Norwee should be heavily under the radar today.
I’m too busy to be under the radar today :/
Jake kinda agreed with everything and put me in the top of his townreads. Like not tryna tell you how to think, but that isn’t how partnered Jake would play around me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1922 (isolation #202) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i gangnam styled on all his attempts to pocket me and said Jake was a fine wagon most of yesterday. Like i could have easily defended Jake and pushed Enchant harder if i knew i had to defend him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1923 (isolation #203) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not even sure Bella is scum, wagon just stinks of bussing. Who it is idk yet, but i don’t feel like Bella has been an insincere slot this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1924 (isolation #204) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fuck, i spelled Encht correctly.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1926 (isolation #205) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1925, Somnus wrote: Ehhh...I feel like there's a lot of posts of you defending Jake without actually committing. Like making it look like you're suspicious of him but not really. Like...leaving it open as a last resort but would prefer not to. I dunno. I can dig them up if you need me to, but I have a feeling you know the posts I'm referring to.
Yeah i get that. But my argument is that taking the middle ground like i did is pretty unlikely because it is much better to either focus fully on defending or bussing the slot. And tbh, i’m a bit surprised there wasn’t more focused defense of them from any of their partners yesterday. I suspect that an well-made defence could have easily made this flip never happen. Jake’s posts weren’t bad honestly, he put in a lot of work clearly. And there was many arguments one could have used to explain to the gang why they were town.
So that makes me believe that an likely scenario is that whoever Jake’s teammates were, they decided early on from the time of his replacement to begin distancing efforts from him and keep their vote on him. Which is also an valid mafia tactic when you are playing an cop-heavy setup. You don’t want one unfortunate guilty to crumble your entire house of cards assuming Jake was not flipped but instead he or their partners got guilty-checked at some point.
So in conclusion i would want to focus more on the early Jake-voters as of right now. But i also think BBT had some interaction that need more questioning. Like their explanation of thinking Jake/Enkant was TvT before unceremoniously settling on voting Jake.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1927 (isolation #206) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually late voters might have voted early? I need to check VC progression when i got time. Unless you did the work already Somnus cus that would help out.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1939 (isolation #207) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1935, Enchant wrote:I guess your hate to me is deeprooted, that you disregard all obvious evidence that i am town, just because you can't comprehend fact that you was wrong.
My hate is too deeply rooted. I must take it out on Enchamt

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1949 (isolation #208) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

BBT doesn't seem partnered with Frog/Jake from looking back on day 1.
Frog is pushing BBT for a reason that seems not like bussing, and there is some back and forth there that i don't think would be easy to fake.
So i think maybe BBT is town. I've said Bella feels town but i'm not sure they can't be partnered with Jake. Ima check that right now since they were one of the only slots voting Enchant apart from me and Jake at the end of yesterday.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1951 (isolation #209) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 161, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Yeah you should go read my posts properly and then come back with a town read on me and a vote on Ausuka.

Thanks.

Pedit - @Frog
This in response to Frog there seems pretty townie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1952 (isolation #210) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 205, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: aliannaUNVOTE: ki]

I'm not getting anything concrete on aus or bbt but I didn't like Ali's interaction with either.

I think frogs believes what he is saying but not necessarily agree with it.
What made you think Frog "believes what they are saying"?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1953 (isolation #211) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If there was late scum in Jake wagon it's probably Penguinpower.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1954 (isolation #212) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 258, Bellaphant wrote:@bbt, fair, I need to stop relying so hard on inference: I think I'm being obvious and then get surprised when people don't get it. I wasn't trying to be offensive though - I do think you do things that people see as being 'from scum ' as town and vice versa, and I have always assumed it's a little bit on purpose, because of your sig. I also said I think a lot of it is aggression, though - or forcefulness/purpose - you do want to get shit done as either alignment.

Re pocketing, I am going to be non commital and say sort of: in cultists I was mainly handling you with kid gloves, because rolling first scum in ages with you town was scary. I think in other games it might be easy for scum!Bella to pocket bbt for the same reason it's intially easy for scum!bbt to pocket Bella - we do tend to have similar thoughts at times, and I'm certainly trying to learn to make my scum game feel more like my town game by giving my actual thoughts - I got snowed recently by scum! lukewarm saying stuff that couksbe been from my brain but he was scum!
Ok, but why start mentioning how you were thinking of improving your scumgame suddenly?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1956 (isolation #213) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 316, Gamma Emerald wrote:This assumes Encanto is town?
Encanto be sounding like the parallel universe Italian version of Enchant or something.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1958 (isolation #214) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 366, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 342, Somnus wrote:And Penguin, besides noting that Not_Mafia is playing a very different style than I think we were all expecting, where are you at with regards to some of the other players in the game?
absolutely nowhere except gamma seems too stiff, but that's probably town indicative.
So far in this game, you've basically said nothing. Or said stuff that sounds like it's saying something, but on closer inspection it's just as meaningless.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1959 (isolation #215) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1950, Gamma Emerald wrote:oh I kinda just had the nancy kill click for me after I remembered froggo was jake's predecessor
What did you realize?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1960 (isolation #216) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can everyone be more active while i'm away. Coming back to just under half a page of new content isn't intellectually stimulating.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1961 (isolation #217) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 726, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 706, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 576, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also what is this style i’m seeing from Gamma.
All Gamma does is say "gross post", "off vibes", "bad"
Like there is no substance at all.
i'm assuming that's just gamma's playstyle, but the one game i played with them they were SK and a mafia was TRing them d1 for meta. i have no qualms with gamma's play rn tho
Pretty sure that player was trying to pocket me.
Is this is reference to Frog? Interesting, if so i think this is pretty town-telling for you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1963 (isolation #218) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh, nvm then.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1964 (isolation #219) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 797, PenguinPower wrote:So 2 dead cops and 2 claimed cops. Curious to see where this goes.
@Gamma What do you think about Penguinpower so far?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1967 (isolation #220) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

PenguinPower
Not_Mafia
Somnus
Bellaphant
BlueBloodedToffee
Gamma Emerald
Kop GoldfishFromTheMoon
NorwegianboyEE
Enchant

Looking at the alive players after reading a bit of the game i think that Penguin and Bella might be the leads i want to focus on today. Most of the other slots when thinking about it seem townie for some reason or another, or they are just a bit unlikely to be aligned with Jake/Frog.
Enchant, N_M and Kop bother me read-wise, but after considering all factors such as interactions with known scum slot, vote placements, or still contested cop claim. I'm just feeling like the arguments are there for me to consider them more on the townie side of things.

VOTE: PenguinPower

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1969 (isolation #221) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1968, Not_Mafia wrote:If Penguin is scum with Bella, why would he not just sit on Enchant yesterday :?: :?
I said leads i want to focus on.
Not: "Bella and PenguinPower are the exact mafia team alligned with Jake"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1971 (isolation #222) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Language is an wonderful thing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1972 (isolation #223) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1957, Gamma Emerald wrote:Encanto is literally Spanish for Enchant
maybe not an exact translation but it's also fun to call him that after I watched that movie
Mexico: El Chanto
Norway: Ænnsjannt
East London: In'chant
Japan: エンチャント (Enchanto)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1988 (isolation #224) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Does "guesses" imply that you just threw darts to decide what your reads are? Because that’s what it looks like.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1990 (isolation #225) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Having no convincing ability is like being 50% good at mafia.
You cannot be considered above the level of average unless you also make other players believe you are right.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1993 (isolation #226) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1992, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:doubt Penguin is scum after Jake flip.
Why?
Also do you believe Jake wagon was entirely pure?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1994 (isolation #227) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

When i’m asking why i want to know the exact rationale behind your thinking btw.
Was there a post in particular that stood out for you as evidence that Penguin can’t be Jake partnered?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1996 (isolation #228) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1995, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:1982 from Somnus
I don’t really agree with the rationale behind Somnus’s posts because it is way too surface level thinking to assume that just because Penguin posted shade on Jake during their catch-up that they could not be scum partners.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1997 (isolation #229) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve already explained my view on early bussing being likely, referring to my post if in doubt.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1998 (isolation #230) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Penguin actually fits to an T how i think scum would interact with Jake wagon from the way it played out yesterday.
Early shade and scumread on Jake’s efforts to distance. "Reluctant vote" on Enchant when it seemed a bit unclear which way things were going. Then an late vote on Jake to make sure they are in the right side of history because they knew it would flip scum and had to hurry to vote back.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1999 (isolation #231) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@BBT
You didn’t respond to my first question.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2002 (isolation #232) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1183, Fun Times wrote:Idk yet about goldfish but I probably would pretty much bet the game on Jake!scum rn.

~Nancy
Also i think context is important here. This was posted before Penguin went ham on Jake in the post Somnus claimed to like, so after a lot of other slots were already done taking a dump on Jake. With this one i quoted being an confirmed town. So again, the post you claimed to like isn't even very good or well researched, so i find it questionable if this is your only reason for thinking Penguin is town BBT.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2015 (isolation #233) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What is there to discuss about N_M, Enchant. He’s about as hard to read as you are.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2016 (isolation #234) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m just gonna partot whoever said it. N_M and you would have been the best cop checks. Checking Somnus was stupid.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2022 (isolation #235) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2019, Enchant wrote:Checking NM or me is even more stupid. Somnus actually trying pressuring me.

You really want give leadership to Not_mafia or me? It's even worse.
I certainly wouldn’t give you or N_M leadership. Just stow you away as slot i don’t need to care about being lurkscum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2023 (isolation #236) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who do do you all think should be the lim today and why?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2025 (isolation #237) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Didn’t you just say N_M’s townread was undeserved.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2026 (isolation #238) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also why do you call me weeb. Is it to insult?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2028 (isolation #239) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But you were just bragging about always being right, now you’re being inconsistent and it’s bothering me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2030 (isolation #240) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2027, Enchant wrote:Weeb is not insult, it means person interested in anime.
I couldn’t care less to be called a weeb. I’m just wondering if you’re doing it in an derogatory manner and if so what i’ve done for you to treat me like that. :?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2032 (isolation #241) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve never said that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2035 (isolation #242) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Believe me, i would never call you that word you just used Enchank

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2040 (isolation #243) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2039, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Bella/Norwegian very likely contains at least 1 scum.

We should prob elim them.
So which one is the scum and why?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2041 (isolation #244) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

"At least 1 scum in Norwee/Bella" is an bad take honestly.
There is a high chance of bussing imo and this is all you come up with? And might i remind that your play was astonishing yesterday. Arging that Enchant/Jake might be TvT before inexplicably changing to voting Jake.
I don’t trust you so i don’t even see why i should vote Bellaphant. If me and Bella was TvT then this is basically the most scum-sided take you could possibly have today. And it doesn’t help that you have given no deliberation of why me and Bella couldn’t just have been wrong town, or if one of us was wrong town. Rather than just what i assume is: "Eh they didn’t vote Jake so scum i guess."

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2043 (isolation #245) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why is that weird?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2044 (isolation #246) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i think you are misrepping when you said i was determined to elim Enchant. Could be you misremembering idk, but i was always pretty open about not trusting Jake despite preferring to vote Enchant.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2045 (isolation #247) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

BBT can you tell me what is your read on Penguin after reading my analyzis of them?
Also if there is 1 scum in me/Bella that still leaves the remaining one that has to be bussing or be Kop. Gonna talk about that?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2046 (isolation #248) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So many zombies in this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2053 (isolation #249) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2048, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I have a 50/50 shot of hitting scum in you or Bella - why would I look elsewhere?
Ok :roll:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2054 (isolation #250) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Never mind literally all of the problems behind that statement. But nobody cares i guess.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2056 (isolation #251) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2047, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2046, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So many zombies in this game.
What?
Players that are physically there, but nothing to actually say. Aka they are just zombies.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2062 (isolation #252) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2059, Enchant wrote:
In post 2038, Bellaphant wrote:Why are you tr-ing bb @enchant
BECAUSE I DON'T TOWNREAD YOU AND BELLA.
MAYBE A BIT PISSED OFF ON NORWGUEGFISE

JUST
Why pissed off?
I just want players in my games to not play like sleepwalkers. Idk if it’s the culture on this site or long deadlines or what it is. But why has this become acceptable?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2067 (isolation #253) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2063, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2048, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I have a 50/50 shot of hitting scum in you or Bella - why would I look elsewhere?
You don't think a double bus is possible?
I might be sold on the double bus theory. But Bella has fallen off a bit today imo and i’m not seeing the townie spark i’d expect from them. I’m also curious about their read on me and take on the rest of the game but it’s been a bit lacking.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2069 (isolation #254) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2066, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 2063, Not_Mafia wrote: You don't think a double bus is possible?
Possible? Yes.

Likely? No

Why double bus in a 1vs1 situation where the game was stalled?
Why do you ignore slots that were voting Enchant be4 moving back at an opportune time like Penguin. It’s like you only look at VC and nothing else when reality is not that simple.

Braains

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2070 (isolation #255) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2068, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Gamma pushing Enchant is prob scum as well.

Elimming Gamma/Bella/Norwegian likely wins this game.
Ok well slightly better.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2071 (isolation #256) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I got something that might be worth bringing up at an later time but also not. It depends on a couple of factors not being present at this moment.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2083 (isolation #257) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2081, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think his content is generally okay so this is just shitpush insurance (I’ll come up with a better term later)
What?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2087 (isolation #258) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Doesn’t seem like there is much interest in my Penguin read. Which would be fine if i could get some words on why, or alternatively why someone ekse would be an better flip.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2088 (isolation #259) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This shit VC is literally the result of Enchant school of thought where every player votes somw fucking random goober while giving nothing and then the game dies because there is literally NOTHING to talk about.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2090 (isolation #260) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not caling you manipulator, nor do i think you intentionally caused everyone else to do this.
I’m just using you as an example of the sort of behaviour and play i’m talking about.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2092 (isolation #261) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I neither agree or disagree with your vote.
I disagree with the fact that you don’t explain the reasoning behind your vote but that is an entirely different matter than what you asked me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2093 (isolation #262) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I do suggest Penguin tho, which you’d probably be able to infer if you read slightly my content today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2112 (isolation #263) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2110, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Enchant was a counter wagon to Jake and those wagons were very much 50/50 for what felt like a good % of the day.

No doubt scum tried to save Jake by voting Enchant.
And wouldn't scum vote Jake when it looked like it was for sure he would die?
Or do you seriously argue that me and Bella are scum and decided to keep voting Enchant, knowing Jake would flip and make our slots look awful. You're basically claiming that we are idiots.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2115 (isolation #264) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2114, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2112, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2110, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Enchant was a counter wagon to Jake and those wagons were very much 50/50 for what felt like a good % of the day.

No doubt scum tried to save Jake by voting Enchant.
And wouldn't scum vote Jake when it looked like it was for sure he would die?
Or do you seriously argue that me and Bella are scum and decided to keep voting Enchant, knowing Jake would flip and make our slots look awful. You're basically claiming that we are idiots.
But Penguin was the vote that tipped the balance towards Jake, if Penguin didn't vote there, the elimination probably would have ended up on Enchant
I've made the tipping vote myself as scum on my scum partner in many games. I don't townread slots because they made a vote on scum. I townread slots based on if they play like town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2117 (isolation #265) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2116, PenguinPower wrote:lol at changing your argument up mid-debate.
Scum post.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2121 (isolation #266) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2120, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't think both of you are scum, I think exactly one of you is scum.
This is an illogical mindset. You're treating it as if it's fact that there has to be scum in me/Bella when that in itself is an fallacy because you're not considering the possibility that we could both be town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2122 (isolation #267) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

To be perfectly honest, i don't think BBT is scum. I just think he is off the rails and may i say... "tunneling" in his belief that there must be 1 scum in the EOD Enchant wagon. And instead of treating our slots independently he puts us both in categories and refuses to consider individual quality.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2124 (isolation #268) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm also very not enthusiastic about an Kop wagon supported by Penguin and N_M :roll:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2126 (isolation #269) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And that's coming from the "Hey, mechanically speaking flipping Kop is an great idea" guy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2132 (isolation #270) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also of course Penguin is going to look at least somewhat town from their vote. That's the whole point of bussing, if an vote is made at the moment where anyone would say it looks like obvious bussing. It's failed it's purpose.
My argument is more that Penguin looked like he was informed of Jake's role beforehand, AKA scum partner. He always made sure to stay at the forefront in criticizing Jake, and their vote at the end was engineered to look town because that's the whole purpose.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2134 (isolation #271) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tell me this instead. At what point does Penguin make an post or series of posts that would be completely unimaginable to make against an scum partner? I don't see it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2136 (isolation #272) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm at least making y'all think and use your head. Penguin here is just throwing out yawn emojis. I wish i could put things more eloquently but as an whole his ISO is just awful. And their latest push on Kop lacks any sort of excitement or purpose.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2138 (isolation #273) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Look at their vote on Kop. Look at the accompanying words.
You can't see into his head because he hides everything from you. He gives nothing, and responds with nothing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2141 (isolation #274) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I also detect in their ISO an distinct level of difference in treatment of Jake compared to other slots at any other time in this game. Which was an leading factor in me suspecting theatrics between the two.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2162 (isolation #275) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ll get back to you Somnus. I really don’t feel well today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2166 (isolation #276) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2165, Enchant wrote:I don't want eliminate Enchant.
This is an unacceptable position. I can't believe you would say this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2183 (isolation #277) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve been existing in an state of delirium these last day.
Nothing seems to be happening though? Ok, keep at it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2197 (isolation #278) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2189, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Then I remembered Norwee talking about how relaxed/jokey he is as scum and I started to re-eval the read. It helps that he was on the counter to Jake and I don't think his posting Todayh has been great at all.
This is going to sound really smug. But i am almost sure that if Jake was my partner yesterday i would saved them easily.
Again, being on an counterwagon to scum doesn't make someone scum. Faulty thinking. And very one-dimensional too, because scum can plan ahead and make sure they don't end up being on an counterwagon to scum because they'd be concerned about their image. I couldn't give care less i was on CW to Jake because i know i'm town and my play is justice.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2199 (isolation #279) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You still have the power to join the right side, let us end this Penguin menace together.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2201 (isolation #280) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2200, PenguinPower wrote:who's scum when i flip town and your tunnel is broken wide open there norwe?
I can analyze what the implications of your town VS scumflip would mean. In fact that's a good way to spend some time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2203 (isolation #281) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you flip scum i doubt N_M is your partner because you say you are mindmelding with them a lot which did feel pockety to me earlier.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2204 (isolation #282) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is using aggressive language like moron really necessary.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2206 (isolation #283) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i've pretty much explained that your position looks like bussing, you are just repeating the same thing over and over again which is that you could have easily moved your vote. (Which in fact you did at one point), before moving at an point where Jake was already under heavy suspicion by many players and preferred to Enchant by many. You didn't save the day by limming scum!Jake yesterday, that's just the image you want to portray because the rest of your play is very lacking so you need something to live.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2207 (isolation #284) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also this is something i hear from scum all the time. "You're just prideful, this is an emotional push" when it is not at all so.
Quite interesting that you bring out this rather than trying to engage with my arguments and actually prove that you couldn't possibly have been bussing Jake yesterday when i'm hypothesizing that out of all of the players that were on the Jake wagon. Yours look the most like the bussing vote.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2211 (isolation #285) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Where is your proof that this is an preformed stance. It feels like you're trying to mask an threatening amount of truth by claiming that my arguments are not based on logic. Where have i been unlogical?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2212 (isolation #286) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway i'm still not feeling 100% so i won't bother y'all anymore. You know where my vote is at.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2215 (isolation #287) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2214, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Like, you had been fighting with Enchant literally all day and then all of a sudden you were like 'Maybe I should reread Jake' or whatever it was you said. It was super scummy timing. Talking of this, did anything actually come of it?
I'm not sure if anything i say will convince you. You believe it was scummy, i get it. I can only shrug to that as i've said so much already and it didn't have much effect.
What's important to me is whether you are mafia or not, and as of now i am fairly sure you're not mafia. Coming out with that read is already giving ten times more than what Penguin's done today let me tell you that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2217 (isolation #288) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2216, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:If you're town, find a new scum read.
I am town and i will not. This is my main scumread and no amount of pressure will dissuade me except for sound logic. Do you think you can push me around?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2219 (isolation #289) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2218, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I think if you're town you should realise that your Penguin push is not viable and you should work with town.
And what is your suggestion? You're voting me. Do you seriously think i will agree with you on your read. And i've also claimed i don't wish to flip Bella.
Maybe it is you that should be working with me and convince me to vote Bella if you really are so convinced in your read.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2221 (isolation #290) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think i've been making good arguments in this game. But it's an unwilling crowd.
Putting the blame on me and saying i need to solve harder is pretty silly because that just excuses your own inaction and failure to read my slot correctly.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2222 (isolation #291) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2159, Somnus wrote:This was your POE a little while ago: Jake/Goldfish/Gamma/Enchant
Any flip or period of time is going to have my reads change. Especially when there's been way more to analyze since i made that initial PoE.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2223 (isolation #292) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also Gamma, what even are your reads right now. You're voting BBT but gave the impression it was not serious. I really think you should have some more proper reads by now so share them if you have them?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2225 (isolation #293) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh, i just looked at latest vote count so not my fault entirely.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2226 (isolation #294) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did you seriously intend that as an gotcha or something?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2227 (isolation #295) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Looking forward to more discussions with Somnus/Bella. They are like the best slots in the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2229 (isolation #296) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Kop is probably due an prod also btw.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2232 (isolation #297) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2230, Enchant wrote:Call me when we choping

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2241 (isolation #298) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah i don't buy that claim obvs.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2244 (isolation #299) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2243, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2241, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yeah i don't buy that claim obvs.
just shut up. please. you just flat out tunneling and rejecting everything is grating.

just shut up.
Calm down.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2246 (isolation #300) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did you crumb the fact that you are N3 doctor at any point. Because i didn't see anything.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2248 (isolation #301) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 804, PenguinPower wrote:Nows probably not the time…maybe D4.
Actually, why day 4 here?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2250 (isolation #302) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Again, calm down. If you can't respond constructively then i suggest taking a break and come back later.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2252 (isolation #303) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Gamma
Do you know Penguin better than me maybe, do you think we should be gathering anything from these latest pages or should i pretend they didn't happen. I want to do the latter but idk.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2253 (isolation #304) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2251, PenguinPower wrote:how about you stop telling me what to do? how about you stop engaging with me like you said you would and like i asked?

how about that?
Ok. I'll just play around you. That's fine.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2282 (isolation #305) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2280, Somnus wrote:I got violently ill yesterday evening.
Cross-contamination maybe, i can't even swallow without cringing because my throat is so sore right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2283 (isolation #306) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2281, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'd much prefer the Norwee wagon but no-one is moving.
Not really feeling either.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2284 (isolation #307) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2235, Gamma Emerald wrote:Kop slot I think might be revolving-door-scum
What does this mean? I never heard this term before.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2306 (isolation #308) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

With how quiet this game is i wouldn't bet on it being scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2314 (isolation #309) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So i take it you target Somnus Penguin? I assume i'm at least allowed to ask you that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2345 (isolation #310) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I won’t hide that i’ve completely lost interest in this game.
Anyone need something from me?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2346 (isolation #311) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Great lim yesterday guys. We sure showed that lurker who’s boss.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2348 (isolation #312) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2351 (isolation #313) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pft.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2354 (isolation #314) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2352, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:We should vote Bella.

Or Norwee.

We should have done this Yesterday.
Then why did you vote Kop?
Yeah so you "should" have voted elsewhere but yet you joined an obvious mislim wagon.

VOTE: BBT

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2355 (isolation #315) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You don't get to blatantly vote an town slot and then moralize that we should have voted in your PoE later.
There was more than enough time left yesterday to not join an bad wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2356 (isolation #316) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

By the way i'm an night 4 doctor.
Claiming now, and also that i will target Somnus tonight. Forcing scum to kill another slot. And any kill that is not on Somnus tonight will be informative.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2372 (isolation #317) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2357, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Because no-one wanted my wagons so I compromised.
That’s not our problem.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2377 (isolation #318) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2375, Not_Mafia wrote:Or tunnelled town, or town with a guilty :wink:
If he comes in with a guilty that is literally a scum claim. He’s not been playing like someone with an guilty.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2405 (isolation #319) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2395, Bellaphant wrote:It was norwee not seeming bothered that really put me off. They've been my strongest town read all game (i still think gamma and norwee are top town) but it was a realt surprise to have them just knock back what could be progress while bitching about the cop elim.
I don't understand why this makes you second guess an read you proclaim to have had all game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2406 (isolation #320) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It seems to be an very minor reason to change an read you supposedly had very high confidence in.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2408 (isolation #321) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2407, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What does that mean to you Norwee?
I'll tell you when they have responded.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2418 (isolation #322) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bella, hello.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2420 (isolation #323) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Convenient how Bellaphant said they sussed me, then went real quiet about that when put on E-1.
I’ve already said i thought Bella could be scum earlier this game. This is payback for what feels like an attempt ar a real slimy turn around. I wouldn’t have done this if it wasn’t for that.
VOTE: Bellaphant

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2422 (isolation #324) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok bro.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2424 (isolation #325) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why would i think you and Bella are scum. I think one of you are likely scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2426 (isolation #326) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I ended discussion, it feels good.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2428 (isolation #327) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because you have been pushing Bella for five million years. Or are you saying you were bussing? I’ve considered that. But seems unlikely.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2429 (isolation #328) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Basically just looking at your ISO for 3 seconds anyone can figure out you are not alligned with Bella as SvS.
Like, a child could figure that out.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2432 (isolation #329) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2430, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Right, but you have also excluded TvT... How?
I’ve excluded TvT because sometimes you need to take an risk in order to have an chance at gaining anything.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2433 (isolation #330) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2431, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You didn't answer why you switched and why you chose this timing right now to end the day either.
I chose this timing because they were E-1 and i felt scumvibes recently.
That is good enough reasoning.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2436 (isolation #331) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like you’re still gonna scumread me tommorow even if this flips scum. Kinda hope scum kills you.
Somnus is off the table anyway.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2437 (isolation #332) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mean Bella had me as apparently their strongest read all game, then they turn around when i’m quiet for two days and say they apparently scumread me. It’s the kind of opportunistic slimy push scum does. Like what the hell was that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2438 (isolation #333) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I didn’t push them earlier for generally good vibes and me having good reasons to push elsewhere, but the moment they posted my read on them dropped
significantly.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2439 (isolation #334) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Them being put into hammer range was just the opportunity to seal that deal. Noted that they were clearly online at the time i asked them an question yesterday and it was avoided.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2440 (isolation #335) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A bit after 10:22 PM GMT 2+

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2442 (isolation #336) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And proud of it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2445 (isolation #337) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I got you Gamma my fam. I saved you from those suspicious eyes. It was a close one scum buddy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2451 (isolation #338) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hey nice.
I lied about being an night 4 doctor btw. I only said that so scum wouldn’t try killing Somnus.
I’ll give my thoughts later. Want this day to progress a bit first.
Wouldn’t hurt reading back on Bella either.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2453 (isolation #339) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2452, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well PenguinPower is town so it’s between Norwee and NM for me
Why are you town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2475 (isolation #340) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2471, PenguinPower wrote:i think we just lim norwe and gamma and the game is won.

don't really care what order, but i kinda want to start with norwe.
I think it's just Gamma. If y'all wanna lim me then Gamma i don't really care i guess.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2476 (isolation #341) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Noted that Gamma is trying to keep options open by mentioning N_M btw.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2478 (isolation #342) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

SPECIAL OFFER:

Receive satisfaction of killing me.

I still win because kill scum Gamma tommorow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2480 (isolation #343) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mean it would make wishes of Enchant come true.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2482 (isolation #344) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And we all leave as friends.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2484 (isolation #345) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2481, Gamma Emerald wrote:that actually makes sense
VOTE: norwegianboyee
Are you actually ok with dying tommorow. Because we ain't doing N_M if we flip me today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2487 (isolation #346) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because i flip town and you will be the next elimination. It'll be suicide for you as scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2490 (isolation #347) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because i'm trying to be very sure that you are the next elimination tommorow. Making N_M off the table.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2492 (isolation #348) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who says Gamma is going today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2494 (isolation #349) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gamma going today would end the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2497 (isolation #350) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You care what i have to say? Shocking.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2502 (isolation #351) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Penguin was a really bad check if true claim.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2503 (isolation #352) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Which makes fake claim much more likely.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2504 (isolation #353) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I was night 3 doctor. Target Somnus that night. Afterwards pretended to be night 4 doctor.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2505 (isolation #354) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gamma checked Penguin. But conveniently me and N_M are the harder to solve slots based on the flips.
Gamma then comes in with an PoE of me and N_M.
It is obvious what they are doing here.
Don’t do N_M tommorow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2507 (isolation #355) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Confirmed scum was on Penguin wagon yesterday.
It was the worst possible check.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2509 (isolation #356) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2508, Somnus wrote:
In post 2504, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I was night 3 doctor. Target Somnus that night. Afterwards pretended to be night 4 doctor.
But why? Penguin had claimed night 3 doctor. Even if he were lying, scum!Penguin wouldn’t have been able to kill me that night without outing himself (unless you think he would have protected someone else?) :?
I didn’t put much thought into it as i was reeling from the Kop elim.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2512 (isolation #357) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2511, Not_Mafia wrote:Norwee why did you switch wagons all of a sudden yesterday?
You want me to repeat what i had already laid out pretty plainly yesterday?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2515 (isolation #358) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Read back on what i said or just don’t bother, it doesn’t matter to me either way. I don’t care enough to reiterate my solving process.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2517 (isolation #359) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What’s important is scum was elimmed and that scum is limmed tommorow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2519 (isolation #360) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And tbh. I’d rather be the elim today and if i was wrong, game ends tommorow. Rather than possibly be wrong today and then told how scummy i am and then limmed in ElO.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2521 (isolation #361) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2518, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2515, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Read back on what i said or just don’t bother, it doesn’t matter to me either way. I don’t care enough to reiterate my solving process.
Just humour me, I want to hear it from a less emotionally charged place
I was always wary about Bella possibly just townreading me as an matter of convenience. Them turning their read around at the flip of an hat confirmed my suspicions to the point where i seriously began to consider they might be mafia, when they were put on E-1 with me as an possivle hammer. They then turned very quiet. Confirming to me that they were very likely mafia. It was an gamestate read essentially.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2526 (isolation #362) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I asked your thoughts on PenguinPower because i wanted to know your thoughts on PenguinPower.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2528 (isolation #363) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2524, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2521, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2518, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2515, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Read back on what i said or just don’t bother, it doesn’t matter to me either way. I don’t care enough to reiterate my solving process.
Just humour me, I want to hear it from a less emotionally charged place
I was always wary about Bella possibly just townreading me as an matter of convenience. Them turning their read around at the flip of an hat confirmed my suspicions to the point where i seriously began to consider they might be mafia, when they were put on E-1 with me as an possivle hammer. They then turned very quiet. Confirming to me that they were very likely mafia. It was an gamestate read essentially.
You were pretty aggressive against BBT though, what I'm trying to understand is why the turnaround was quick when your BBT read seemed so strong?
If Bella is scum then BBT would not be scum with them.
Unlike what Penguin insinuates, i am in fact not an death-tunneler. I can change my reads pretty quick if i realize it is illogical for a slot to be scum.
And like i pointed out yesterday. BBT was one of the most unalligned slots with Bella. So increasing scumread concludes BBT= town.
It is logical like all of my thoughts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2529 (isolation #364) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2527, Gamma Emerald wrote:What about that post made you want that?
I don’t remember. It was an long time ago.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2531 (isolation #365) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It might have just been because i wanted data.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2565 (isolation #366) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2532, Gamma Emerald wrote:data on what?
Aren’t you the one acting like it can only be one person? The fuck you need data for?
If you’re just gonna insult me then don’t be surprised if you get shit answers.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2566 (isolation #367) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sounds like the crucial players are convinced to eliminate Gamma over N_M tommorow, so my work here is done.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2567 (isolation #368) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve done the work for you guys.
Eliminate me and feel good about yourselves. Then eliminate Gamma and ensure town victory.
You all get your revenge and i still fulfill my town win condition.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2570 (isolation #369) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2568, Somnus wrote:I'm awake for some reason. I don't know how long that's going to be a thing for.

I was debating asking you about this a while ago and decided to hold off. Probably doesn't matter now, and I get the impression you'd rather not answer anymore questions, so it's whatever. Not a big deal but was more of a curiosity.
In post 2071, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I got something that might be worth bringing up at an later time but also not. It depends on a couple of factors not being present at this moment.
That was me debating claiming N3 doctor.
But in the end i didn't see the need for it. As it was more advantageous to pretend like i had a N4 shot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2581 (isolation #370) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Have you guys tried tomato beans and egg on some nice rough brown bread. With thick bacon slices and HP sauce. Jolly good mate.
Who says the English can’t make some good food?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2592 (isolation #371) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Rude, i never panic.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2593 (isolation #372) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you're gonna paint me as scum then at least make me seem like very competent and clever scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2599 (isolation #373) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My vote just proves my absolute superior detective ability.
Compared to the other noobs in my position that likely would just keep up the deathtunnel. I could instantly tell i had to flip my reads 180 because Bella was acting scummy. Who else does that as town? Tell me that good sir.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2600 (isolation #374) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It was so hardcore that literally people think i have to be informed. That's how clever i am.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2602 (isolation #375) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I've basically won this game already. So i don't care if i'm the lim today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2615 (isolation #376) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We're limming we today, we already went over this. Just focus on who the scum is between N_M/Gamma and treat me like the designated lim ok. I don't wanna be in ElO tommorow, i despise it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2617 (isolation #377) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You don't need meta to understand that Penguin is an awful check for Gamma to perform.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2620 (isolation #378) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Again, i’m the flip today. Focus Gamma/N_M.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2623 (isolation #379) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Cool, don’t get mislead into the type of thinking where you assume scum!gamma would have given up if they were scum by tommorow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2626 (isolation #380) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah any further discussion is meaningless.
Go ahead and vote Somnus.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2630 (isolation #381) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Internal logic is not the best bullet point you could have come up with.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2634 (isolation #382) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If claiming cop seems like the less likely choice for scum then that is why it is the right choice for scum.
If you’d claimed an result on an slot that was consequental to have a clear on then it might have been genuinely towntelling. But checking an slot that doesn’t lower the PoE isn’t an reason to be townread.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2637 (isolation #383) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i had a cop check on night 4 i wouød have checked the guy that voted town with me.
I would have checked Gamma.
If Gamma had a cop shot then why the hell didn’t they check me? Every single player in the game thinks i am scum. You’d either confirm it or make the entire game realize they need to seriously re-evaluate previous assumptions.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2650 (isolation #384) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Done with the game?
I will be yes, not you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2651 (isolation #385) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Somnus, if you may.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2654 (isolation #386) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why not one more for good measure.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2656 (isolation #387) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And yes, i am town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2657 (isolation #388) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2655, Gamma Emerald wrote:why not vote yourself?
Ew, voting yourself as town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2660 (isolation #389) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s not an town win.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2676 (isolation #390) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wp scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2677 (isolation #391) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it's safe to say that even if i did try on day 4 i still would have died the next day. Nobody would have chosen N_M over me. It was an town loss from the beginning of D4.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2678 (isolation #392) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Glad it wasn't dragged out.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Open Games”