Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #72 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:26 am

Post by T3 »

In post 64, Tchill13 wrote: It's the fact t3 joke voted then vla'd.
so why is this scummy behavior
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:39 am

Post by T3 »

In post 75, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 72, T3 wrote:
In post 64, Tchill13 wrote: It's the fact t3 joke voted then vla'd.
so why is this scummy behavior
It's an easy in on day 1. You post something funny then take off for a bit. Hopefully avoiding the entire day.
okay, but i said that i would be back when my conference ends. and now i'm back.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 81, Tchill13 wrote: I doubt doubt the need for a VLA I'm just saying he didn't have to vote someone not in the game beforehand as an introduction.
Do you think that I voted the mod as a joke because I wanted to ‘seem natural?’
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:40 am

Post by T3 »

I like Militos’ analysis of the Tchill situation
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:43 am

Post by T3 »

In post 115, Tchill13 wrote: But t3 had no intent of building on a joke vote where as I did.
Why do I have to build on a joke vote?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by T3 »

this is a dumb argument that's not worth debating.

i think mala is playing into her scum meta but i'm not sure yet - i recently modded a game and mala replaced a scum slot and kinda just rolled over and died
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:45 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Dr Easy Bake
Placeholder vote for now. Content doesn't have much substance.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 167, Mitillos wrote: Thoughts on Dessew?
Light town, 90% of the stuff people were talking about felt NAI.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:14 am

Post by T3 »

In post 175, Enchant wrote: So let's try to vote uh VOTE: T3
Hello to you too
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:18 am

Post by T3 »

In post 144, Kop wrote:
In post 128, Tchill13 wrote: Bogus is to say that I do not believe what I am saying. Day 1 intros are sometimes extremely awkward for scum. Feels like T3 seen an easy route to intro then leave for a bit. As opposed to me who was still going to be around to interact.

I kinda get what you're getting at with the whole argument that you're making. Would I necessarily scum read him from his joke vote on the mod? I don't know. He could have simply said hi then announced his V/LA, but it's subjective for his reasoning but he hasn't done anything of note since his return so he really isn't exactly doing himself any favours.

So if I was to take a side in this whole debate, I'd probably be alongside you in this debate because at least with your joke vote on the mod, you've been pressing the interaction, possibly longer than it should have been, but you've not been on this entirely. T3 is kinda trying to brush it off, I feel.

But I wouldn't necessarily say for certain that he is scum for it, though. Or you for this matter.
I’m what way am I trying to brush it off? I engaged with Tchill and asked questions.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 184, DeasVail wrote:
In post 177, bristep123 wrote: I’d love to say I’m busy, but I’m just forgetful. Enchant has come in and taken my, stated they’ve not read up on the game and then put a random vote in - then went silent. Technically so did everyone else (silence, not random votes) but I’m happy to leave my vote where it is for now.
What do you think is the reason scum would be more likely to do that than town?
What did you hope to achieve with this question?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 197, Tchill13 wrote: dang 36 hours and youre prodded?
I was surprised too. Just 2 years ago the vast majority of games I was in had 48 hour prods, but it seems like mods are moving to 36 hour prods now.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 207, Malakittens wrote: VOTE: t3
why?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:01 am

Post by T3 »

In post 223, Kop wrote:
In post 183, T3 wrote:
In post 144, Kop wrote:
In post 128, Tchill13 wrote: Bogus is to say that I do not believe what I am saying. Day 1 intros are sometimes extremely awkward for scum. Feels like T3 seen an easy route to intro then leave for a bit. As opposed to me who was still going to be around to interact.

I kinda get what you're getting at with the whole argument that you're making. Would I necessarily scum read him from his joke vote on the mod? I don't know. He could have simply said hi then announced his V/LA, but it's subjective for his reasoning but he hasn't done anything of note since his return so he really isn't exactly doing himself any favours.

So if I was to take a side in this whole debate, I'd probably be alongside you in this debate because at least with your joke vote on the mod, you've been pressing the interaction, possibly longer than it should have been, but you've not been on this entirely. T3 is kinda trying to brush it off, I feel.

But I wouldn't necessarily say for certain that he is scum for it, though. Or you for this matter.
I’m what way am I trying to brush it off? I engaged with Tchill and asked questions.
You may have asked questions to try and get reasoning from Tchill. But I felt at the time, the questions to me, weren't going to get the reactions or answers that enhance the whole back and forth. It's probably me that is only getting the point that I'm thinking off, but it just felt that you were trying to get away from the debate.
Why would scum!me want to get away from the debate?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 248, Dessew wrote: With daytalk in mind, I think #166 implies T3 is mafia. The vote doesn't make much sense, and I was busy pushing Mitillos, so it could be expected that I wouldn't comment. There's a real chance that it was a setup for Mitillos' legalistic nonsense argument. Notice that then he tried to push the narrative with College's vote on DEB, which is an immediate scumtell, regardless of anything else.
Can you please explain this to me like I'm 5
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:50 am

Post by T3 »

In post 254, Emperor flippyNips wrote: See the thing is. He’s active and we have a couple people just flying under the radar. I’d rather get rid of them if they don’t step it up. If dess is scum it’ll be obvious in the coming day phases with The amount of activity that’s been there
You certainly haven't been flying under the radar, but you definitely haven't produced a lot of content, no?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:53 am

Post by T3 »

In post 258, Dessew wrote: I've been a bit torn on this, but I guess if there's daytalk, then it helps town more if we say it openly. You breadcrumbed being neighbours with DEB, right? It was very obvious, and you also messed up the spoiler tag. Neighbour is a town role afaik, and of all the roles, mafia should be tha least likely to fakeclaim it because if we have any investigative town role, they only need to check one of you, so it's a definite towntell for me.

On that note, even if you don't concede that Mitillos is mafia, we should also establish that he's on some PT because of his slip-up. I have this theory that T3 might be in the same PT, but I'm not 100% about this.
This is some really awful tinfoil but I also don't think that it's necessarily scummy. This post kind of reminds me of how I used to play as a newbtown when I had a wild theory.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:57 am

Post by T3 »

In post 263, Tchill13 wrote: These ppl that sit back. You have to catch them in a slight mess up. Such as an awkward greeting. Due to the fact that they don't play enough to give you anything to go off.
i'm putting in the effort to form reads and ask questions, because i am town and i want to win the game. what else do you want?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:03 am

Post by T3 »

In post 282, DeasVail wrote: T3 is someone I just wasn't thinking about at all before his name got brought into the mix, and that might be saying something. Looking over his posts, they are mostly about himself, and the others do not provide convincing evidence of T3 trying to progress his reads. Where's the follow-up on , for example? And in a gamestate where one of T3's townreads (Dessew) was looking in danger of elimination, why stay on the "placeholder" DEB vote?
I didn't want to follow up on 208 because you answered my question and I understood it. that's all there is to it. I am townreading Dessew but I also don't want to vote anyone. I really don't have any scumreads, but I do have a PoE of lurkers.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:12 am

Post by T3 »

i honestly don't know what to say or what i can really form reads on

it's been 13 pages, and i'm trying to draw water from a stone
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:34 am

Post by T3 »

should i claim
i really don't want to claim because the day isn't over yet
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:34 am

Post by T3 »

In post 302, Kop wrote:
In post 288, T3 wrote:
In post 263, Tchill13 wrote: These ppl that sit back. You have to catch them in a slight mess up. Such as an awkward greeting. Due to the fact that they don't play enough to give you anything to go off.
i'm putting in the effort to form reads and ask questions, because i am town and i want to win the game. what else do you want?
In post 301, T3 wrote: i honestly don't know what to say or what i can really form reads on

it's been 13 pages, and i'm trying to draw water from a stone

It feels like a contradiction in those 2 sentences from you.

You stated that you've been putting in the effort to form reads and ask questions, but then you go on to say you don't know what to say or what you can form your reads on. I only think the effort that you've put in, was with a few questions but that was in defence to yourself rather than actually prodding anyone to form your own reads.

It might seem that you're trying to draw water from a stone, but I feel there is enough within the thread that you can at least contribute to.
idk
my point is that i'm trying but not really succeeding? but that's a lame excuse tbf
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:08 am

Post by T3 »

i spent the last 30 minutes reading the game, and this is all i have. take it or leave it
In post 54, Tchill13 wrote: Des is hard town for providing a tier list without the order on page 3.

T3 is hard scum for using a joke vote then declaring VLA. I have nothing against being busy. T3 would have been better off just saying hi.
okay so this post particularly stuck out to me as bad. when i think about tchill's post again, he tries to frame it as if voting in rvs isn't the norm?

In post 156, DeasVail wrote: Hmmm I have concerns about Mitillos, particularly the free pass on Mala and the reaction to Dessew, and I was in the process of writing up a post about why I suspected him for these things, but the degree of projected confidence makes me hesitate slightly.

Statements like “But hey, I'll give you a chance to convince me I'm wrong.” and “I'll even be nice enough to not touch the reads you said you don't want to go into” make me wonder whether scum would actually go ahead with posting stuff like that (before deciding that it’s a bad idea). It could be a way of scum intentionally appearing confident but I’m not sure.

Also Dessew, I’m keen to talk about the redFF read. What gives you the impression that their push on tchill is from mafia rather than being proactive in their own way?
DeasVail skirts around actually having a position on Mitillos and his thought process feels manufactured. DeasVail says that he had concerns about Mitillos, but he doesn't properly articulate what those concerns are.
In post 200, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 191, Emperor flippyNips wrote: Y’all just there.
I kinda thought scum!Tchill and DEB could be a thing cos they wouldn’t invite me to town! Island but like I said I’m here to flirt with LIL Debbie so no way I’m voting him first day
its for your protection emperor. Dessew can go. So can the college slot. T3 as well.
This is bad fake confidence.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:09 am

Post by T3 »

In post 312, Mitillos wrote: You should probably claim
Town Novice Odd Night Vig. Basically, I can shoot on all odd nights except for N1.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:10 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Malakittens
i'm willing to vote Dessew but only if it's getting near the end of the day tomorrow
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:13 am

Post by T3 »

you can criticize the purpose of the content i'm making, but i'm making content, which is more than 3 or so other players can say
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:54 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Enchant
Scum doesn’t want to allow me to shoot N3, so they’ll have to kill me N1/N2.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:56 am

Post by T3 »

In post 358, Mitillos wrote:
In post 345, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 331, redFF wrote: I dont really like that t3 claim? Gives him until day 4 before we get any sort of confirmation. The claim makes me feel he is more likely to be scum

VOTE: t3
This is e-1 I believe?
No, tchill13 moved away from T3, before redFF voted.

Not sure I like T3's claim. Too long to pay off as a PR, and a very swingy action, as it depends on the player's reads. Speaking of which, I'm not liking the absence of reads (which I specifically requested from T3). He mentions issues with Tchill and DV, yet votes for Mala, without elaboration.

I'm going to stay on Dessew, for now. I'll be back in about 7-8 hours, I think.
I didn’t think Tchill or DV would ever be able to go through right now
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:04 am

Post by T3 »

In post 320, Kop wrote:
In post 314, T3 wrote:
Town Novice Odd Night Vig. Basically, I can shoot on all odd nights except for N1.

Why except N1?

I've seen and heard of several odd and even night roles, but never have I seen one where it can't be used the first chance it gets. Like a even night but can't use it N2 etc.

Is it brazen enough to fake claim as scum thinking we'll let you hang around till N3 to prove the role? I don't know. And even if you're telling the truth about being a Town Novice Odd Night Vig, you still can't prove your role till N3.
Okay, I’m actually just an Odd Night Vig. I guess I was hoping that I’d fakeclaim to not get roleblocked N1 and actually get a shot off. :(
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 366, DeasVail wrote: I don’t particularly like the roleclaim change
Well I can prove it to you tonight.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:20 am

Post by T3 »

In post 399, redFF wrote: I checked normal guidelines and there's no SK in mini normal games. So im willing to take t3s word for it on his vig claim. T3 who did u shoot.
dr easy bake
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:21 am

Post by T3 »

In post 403, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 395, Mitillos wrote:
I'm not as happy with an Enchant elimination
as with a Dessew one, because to me Enchant looks like a shitposter in the style of Not_Mafia, so their posts look NAI to me. Either way, Enchant, someone claimed intent to hammer, you should probably claim now.

Not a fan of directing T3. Either he dies and then we learn stuff, or he survives the night and we see what he says tomorrow. Directing him will almost definitely lead us to some ambiguous situation, where we learn less, e.g. only one person dies, and we can't be sure what happened.

p-edit: Well, never mind, that works too.
hardest TR of my life. No way scum mate says this after scum hammered themselves lol.
i thought the exact opposite. it seemed like enchant's push on mitillos was a poor distancing attempt
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 424, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 364, T3 wrote:
In post 320, Kop wrote:
In post 314, T3 wrote:

Why except N1?

I've seen and heard of several odd and even night roles, but never have I seen one where it can't be used the first chance it gets. Like a even night but can't use it N2 etc.

Is it brazen enough to fake claim as scum thinking we'll let you hang around till N3 to prove the role? I don't know. And even if you're telling the truth about being a Town Novice Odd Night Vig, you still can't prove your role till N3.
Okay, I’m actually just an Odd Night Vig. I guess I was hoping that I’d fakeclaim to not get roleblocked N1 and actually get a shot off. :(
?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by T3 »

wait nvm i'm dumb i didn't realize the context
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: bristep

now we ram through the poe i guess?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 436, DeasVail wrote: Also Mala not realising that T3 could shoot N1 could possibly explain why scum chose to not kill T3, who would inevitably be confirmed as town after their shot? Is it bad of me to be thinking like that?

VOTE: Malakittens
There’s another scum besides Mala though. If anything I’d say that this is slightly +town for Mala, it seems like Mala is more likely to be town who is coasting.

Why do you townread Kop? I thought he had very good analysis but I didn’t think much of it was AI.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:39 am

Post by T3 »

If scum kill N1 or N2 it doesn’t actually change the number of shots that I get off.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:39 am

Post by T3 »

In post 438, T3 wrote: If scum kill me N1 or N2 it doesn’t actually change the number of shots that I get off.
EBWOP
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:08 am

Post by T3 »

Mala does have to go tbh
Idk what the VC is at so I won’t vote right now
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:36 am

Post by T3 »

Tchill13 - i thought the logic behind his push on me was bad, but i can see how the push came from a town POV but absent that he seems pretty towny
Mitillos - good analysis, scumhunting. the one thing that gives me pause is that i thought enchant's push on him seemed like very bad distancing.
DeasVail - i liked the way he engaged with the enchant wagon yesterday
Doctor Drew - i liked his content today, he seems to be genuinely scumhunting.
Kop - good analysis, not much that is AI
redFF - not much content, but i get good vibes
Malakittens - lurker
Dessew - his content seemed tinfoily in a newbtown way, but the nk makes me think he might actually just be scum. this hinges on him having an inexperienced scum partner though
bristep123 - not much analysis. he seemed a bit wishy-washy about his reads in the way that i imagine newbscum would be.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:38 am

Post by T3 »

In post 468, Mitillos wrote:
In post 465, Tchill13 wrote: If we keep going with like half the player base not trying to solve or giving thoughts then town could snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Seems like I lose more than I win when scum is yeeted day 1. Very annoying.
Sounds like you're scum too often, then. :þ
statistically, games with scum limmed D1 either end in the other two scum being limmed very quickly or the other two scum both surviving, with a 2:1 ratio. don't quote me on this though
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:36 am

Post by T3 »

In post 485, DeasVail wrote: Mala has promised to be obvtown and I’ll hold them to that promise
What if we wagon Mala to see how she reacts to the pressure?
VOTE: Mala
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:49 am

Post by T3 »

In post 503, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 166, T3 wrote: VOTE: Dr Easy Bake
Placeholder vote for now. Content doesn't have much substance.
In post 315, T3 wrote: VOTE: Malakittens
i'm willing to vote Dessew but only if it's getting near the end of the day tomorrow
In post 361, T3 wrote: VOTE: Enchant
Scum doesn’t want to allow me to shoot N3, so they’ll have to kill me N1/N2.
so i think mala is prob not scum since t3 actually voted there day 1. If you notice, T3 shot the only oother person t3 voted in day 1. Had t3 voted scum on day 1 i HIGHLY doubt that scum would risk letting a scum mate get shot.
No matter whether scum kill me N1 or not, I will always get a shot off N1 so this doesn't make sense
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 521, Malakittens wrote:
In post 15, CollegeGoer wrote: VOTE: Emperor flippyNips
In post 37, CollegeGoer wrote: Fair.
Not sure what the random votes are for so I'll just sheep tchill, maybe he had a reason to switch.
VOTE: T3
In post 91, CollegeGoer wrote:
In post 56, Dr Easy Bake wrote: Whadddup gangsters? The party can officially start now
In post 57, Dr Easy Bake wrote: Actually UNVOTE:
I prefer them honey roasted.
In post 61, Dr Easy Bake wrote: Full read list in alphabetical order

bristep123
CCGeek
CollegeGoer
DeasVail
Dessew
Dr Easy Bake
Emperor flippyNips
KawaiiKame
Malakittens
Mitillos
redFF
Tchill13
T3
This I don't buy though. Feels forced in a scummy way.
VOTE: Dr Easy Bake
Both DEB & Flippy were town and t3 is probable town.
if I blink v hard i could see tchill being scum but that sa stretch
What is your point??? You're just saying stuff that we already know.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 526, Malakittens wrote: Fine then I won't even bother fucking trying.
I'm trying to eliminate pool by voting.

I'll go back to lurking.
my point was that it didn't even seem like your post was trying to make any meaningful analysis in the first place
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:16 am

Post by T3 »

I think the bristep flip is fairly low-info and I think Mala has been scummier
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:04 am

Post by T3 »

Mala's previous posts have been pretty bad. It's mostly just her defending herself and making halfhearted attempts at content. Are we really going to let her survive to Day 3 because of a promise to be obvtown???
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:51 am

Post by T3 »

In post 610, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 595, redFF wrote: if its t3 lying about his role, i dont really mind it. mala had to go
Right before you claim something you literally say town can lie all they want.

Why would town unvote confirmed scum. Ever.
you said that you didn't want to steam roll???
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:53 am

Post by T3 »

tbh this thread is just going to devolve into drew and redff getting in a pointless 1v1 that will take up all the threadspace
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:57 am

Post by T3 »

In post 510, Doctor Drew wrote: I still haven't liked Bristeps logic Re: The NK and how it relates to Dessew. Starting to think there is some connective tissue there. I like making the elim between them.

VOTE: bristep

Went back and checked the VC, should be 3 votes apiece for both bri and Dess.
In post 542, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 540, T3 wrote: I think the bristep flip is fairly low-info and I think Mala has been scummier

As I said, not opposed to Mala, just feel there is a better chance in scum between bri and Dessew.
In post 541, Tchill13 wrote: Why is there so much hesitancy regarding dess? Seems like everyone is getting thrown at as scum my as we get close to a dess vote out.
No real hesitancy here, you don't think bri is scum though?
i don't think that drew is scum with bristep mainly because of these posts. i doubt Drew would try to direct the lim towards bri and away from dess if bri was his scumpartner.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:57 am

Post by T3 »

In post 617, Tchill13 wrote: T3 did you shoot again?
yup
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by T3 »

i'm a full vig, i shot mala
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 640, Tchill13 wrote: I'm not voting there today. No way. Not until you explain yourself.
generally if someone says they have reasons for not fullclaiming, it's best to take it at face value and trust them
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 698, Tchill13 wrote: yeah t3 has killed as many town as scum has. Greeaat place to run to for advice.

t3 is singlehandedly more detrimental to town than scum is.
i killed two lurkers :facepalm: :lol:
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Drew
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by T3 »

I shot Kop last night, and I have the ability to shoot tonight too
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Tchill

we lim tchill today and i shoot bristep tonight

if bristep is a bulletproof or something then i guess we'll live with the consequences
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by T3 »

town rolecop, 2 masons and a vig vs. a goon, a bulletproof, and a strongman seems pretty balanced, especially given that there are no town protectives so the strongman was just a red herring
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:52 am

Post by T3 »

In post 734, Tchill13 wrote: We need 3 people to vote the same. I'd like to hear from t3 why I'm scum.

It's obviously bristep from my pov and I'd like the opportunity to build a legitimate case there before getting hammered.

I'm one of the main reasons college got voted out. I'm the only one that pointed out drew didn't change his stance from a red town read then all of a sudden "tracked" red.

Bristep I do not believe has tried to game solve at all. Other than letting my pet peeve get the best of me as far as red goes I've played pretty well and have helped town along the way.
I just don't see a world where bristep is scum with Doctor Drew tbh
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:35 am

Post by T3 »

"there is a smoking gun" my guy, i am literally confirmed town
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 777, DeasVail wrote: In looking through things tonight I am more conflicted. Sorry to be keeping people waiting.

T3, I would agree that the Bristep vote on Doctor Drew, occurring before the RedFF guilty claim, is a bit strange from scum, but after the previous day, scum could have quite reasonably thought it would be bristep eliminated that day, so there would be a need to set up some distancing.

What stands out to you that makes a Bristep/Drew team less likely?
i'm talking about Drew pushing bristep through a lot of d2
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by T3 »