Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:40 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 75, DragonEater70 wrote: Meh I'm not vibing with RC here

But I want to sheep Enchant after how he found scum!FL in the micro that just ended.

Enchant do I have permission to vote RC or should I stay on Kitty?
Tell me what your impression of Enchant's general read accuracy is
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 102, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 81, Aisa wrote: Tell me what your impression of Enchant's general read accuracy is
tbh I dunno. I usually don't really pay that much attention
In post 81, Aisa wrote: Tell me what your impression of Enchant's general read accuracy is
If I'm being 100% honest, I have no clue because I normally don't even pay attention as soon as I sort Enchant as town :lol:
However I just checked three of their completed town games (because you asked), in one of them Enchant didn't even have reads, in another the only person they ever voted (the repped in pretty late) was scum, and in the last one majority of people voted were scum.
So uh, I guess their reads are pretty good?
I wasn't asking you to go through all this effort! but neat that you did anyway. I was just curious why you decided to sheep Enchant on a whim like that. How serious was it (eugghh I said it) and do you have an actual unironic read on Kitty?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 129, KatyKimFanClub wrote: KittyTacky claiming that Dragon and Drew are not paired in (not sure how he arrived at this read tbh) seems somewhat in line with !town meta.

I don't think people are that good at balancing how soon they give reads as !town vs !scum.
What do you think the difference between Kitty town and scum metas is?
I have my own outrageous random guess I can share later btw
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:53 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 87, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 81, Aisa wrote:

But I want to sheep Enchant after how he found scum!FL in the micro that just ended.

Tell me what your impression of Enchant's general read accuracy is
Aisa! Forgot you signed up for this game lol.

I will say Enchant is sneaky good when they want to be.

And I don't hate Dragon sheeping then in this manor, this is definitely something I would do as town.
Doc! I feel like we keep crossing paths for really brief periods of time

Re: Dragon sheeping Enchant, I don't understand:
- If there's anything to Enchant's vote beside "Kitty claimed jester and I didn't like that"
- What DragonEater "saw" as the reasoning behind Enchant's vote
- If Dragon is being serious

Do you have a take on any of these things?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Aisa »

I wanted to post one of the emojis Enchant used (specifically the eyebrows raised one) and the board threw an SQL error
Clearly today is not the day
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:01 am

Post by Aisa »

VOTE: yessiree
Serious vote. I don't really like his pushes on either KittyTacky or RCEnigma.
In post 195, yessiree wrote: i would buy that if it was like page 2 or 3, even then i still disagree with that assessment

i dont like ur implication that people posted nothing but fluff for the past 8 pages
I personally don't really have any well-developed reads yet. I know that with the way I play I'm likely to change my mind later so sometimes on page 10 it's just easier not to talk about how I think not_mafia is towny because he posted twice in a row (not a real read).
In post 212, yessiree wrote:
In post 205, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 195, yessiree wrote: i would buy that if it was like page 2 or 3, even then i still disagree with that assessment

i dont like ur implication that people posted nothing but fluff for the past 8 pages
Not what I said. I said I didn’t find any of it town indicative.
echoing DE's sentiment

it seems like you're more interested in getting bogged down with "I said this, I didn't say that" arguments, than to have dialog that's more useful in helping to read you better
I don't like how in the first post yessiree says
implication
(which, well, implies it's not something that RCE said but an inference that yessiree is trying to draw), but when RCE tries to correct what he meant it becomes "now you're getting bogged down in meaningless arguments". I think corrections like this are fine?

@yessiree:
can you clarify if your scumread of Kitty is because he cannot justify his read on RCE or because he is posting in short bursts in general?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Aisa »

lol thanks for the consult on emojis everyone <3
In post 159, Aisa wrote:
In post 129, KatyKimFanClub wrote: KittyTacky claiming that Dragon and Drew are not paired in (not sure how he arrived at this read tbh) seems somewhat in line with !town meta.

I don't think people are that good at balancing how soon they give reads as !town vs !scum.
@KKFC
I'm still interested in getting an answer to this
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:05 am

Post by Aisa »

srry for wall
In post 256, yessiree wrote:
In post 237, Aisa wrote: VOTE: yessiree
Serious vote. I don't really like his pushes on either KittyTacky or RCEnigma.

I personally don't really have any well-developed reads yet. I know that with the way I play I'm likely to change my mind later so sometimes on page 10 it's just easier not to talk about how I think not_mafia is towny because he posted twice in a row (not a real read).
this wasn't a push so much as an attempt to sort RCE, out of respect for his scum game (he's a slippery weasel, ask Aureal :shifty: ).
If i wanted to push him I would've cased him instead of trying to have a dialog, but i feel RCE isn't interested in having it - he is good at anticipating pushes on him and defusing it beforehand (fitting his scum meta)
this is also not real reason, explained here
In post 237, Aisa wrote:
In post 212, yessiree wrote:

echoing DE's sentiment

it seems like you're more interested in getting bogged down with "I said this, I didn't say that" arguments, than to have dialog that's more useful in helping to read you better
I don't like how in the first post yessiree says
implication
(which, well, implies it's not something that RCE said but an inference that yessiree is trying to draw), but when RCE tries to correct what he meant it becomes "now you're getting bogged down in meaningless arguments". I think corrections like this are fine?
it should be more self explanatory given the full context
Spoiler:
In post 192, yessiree wrote:
In post 163, RCEnigma wrote: Gth the only reads I have right now are aureal prob town enchant prob town.
How do u have a read on Aureal and not on a slot with way more content
In post 193, RCEnigma wrote: Well you’re assuming all content can generate a read. Which isn’t the case.

Aureal slamming the policy vote seemed townie to me and no one else did a townie thing. Enchant is townie for the emoji thing and a byproduct of celebs posting but emojis can only take him so far so that’s more of a quicksand read.

i probe him to see if his aureal and him only having 2 probtowns reads at that point was authentic or fabricated out of necessity for getting out of a jam
he responds that not all content can generate a read, but later changes this to say he didn't find any content town indicative. I felt he was using not finding anything town indicative as a justification to not having any reads
his explanation about how Aureal could've done this or that was all conjecture and i felt both replies were engineered to lead to nowhere (which, again fits his scum meta)
Ok fine, I don't really know if RCE is scum based off those posts, but rereading the context you provided, your posting is more coherent than I thought yesterday
UNVOTE: yessiree

I think Aureal and Enchant are completely fine as first townreads but now I've had the seed of doubt planted in me, it would actually be nice to see RCE elaborate on his reads a bit, or work on developing them if he can't elaborate yet

RCE can you tell me more about what you think of Dragon?

yessiree wrote:
In post 237, Aisa wrote:
@yessiree:
can you clarify if your scumread of Kitty is because he cannot justify his read on RCE or because he is posting in short bursts in general?
both kitty and RCE were both individually scummy players, and i was tryna see if i could draw some sort of associative between the 2, i dont plan on using this right way but it'll be useful later on
the kitty read i already explained in more details in our back and forth, i dont feel like regurgitating it again. Is there anything u don't agree with? or you have reasons to townread him?
I understand what you said about Kitty posting in short bursts without saying much and that you think this is scum indicative.

I was a bit worried that you seemed to single out his read on RCE a bit. When he replied with "because vibes" you went a bit "You were unable to tell me more about your read on RCE but you have thoughts on other players? That's scummy." It definitely makes me feel better to see there was a specific reason you were interested in his read on RCE

About Kitty in general, I need to check how he has tended to word his reads in his previous games. I think he's coming across a bit different from his previous towngames but it could just be a memory issue.
I don't agree with your reasons to scumread him, sorry. He's always kinda lurky and sometimes doesn't say much about his reads / doesn't justify his reads well. I also think he's definitely aware of the peculiarities of his playstyle, so I don't find him bringing that up especially scummy.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Aisa »

I checked out some Kitty meta, he could go either way.
Interestingly he talked about his metaq in similar terms in this gam, where he was scum:
viewtopic.php?p=13947699&f=2&t=91698&us ... #p13947699

So if I had to pick maybe I'd say he's scum this game
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Aisa »

...I grabbed the wrong link. hold on
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:35 am

Post by Aisa »

This is the correct link
viewtopic.php?sid=&f=2&t=91492&user_select%5B%5D=35404
CTRL+F "playstyle"
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 252, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 241, Aisa wrote: lol thanks for the consult on emojis everyone <3
In post 159, Aisa wrote:

@KKFC
Sorry, missed this.

First, I don't know Kitty's scum meta at all. I just personally find his entrance to the game to be really close to his entrance in a game where I played with him and he was town. I'm operating with a really small sample size, but as I mentioned, I think these are things (to be specific, the tone and style of the entrance and the willingness to make super early reads and decisions) that are noticeable enough for me to put weight into them even with a single game to compare to.
Thanks!

I think my main message was that I'm not sure that's actually town indicative for him, he could be TMI'ing the read

My outrageous random guess was something like "maybe Kitty just posts less as town" (because he feels less pressure to be seen as productive) but that probably not true lol
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:45 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 347, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 346, DragonEater70 wrote: IDK I feel RC's push on me is fabricated.
I was just scum with RC(until he couldn't stand being scum with me and ghosted me lol). And I don't think I see that RC here, at least not feeling it in my gut.

I have been wanting to iso him though, should be more active going forward.....busy last few days.
Can you elaborate a bit? What do you think is different or why do you have this gut feeling?
In post 367, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 326, Aisa wrote: I checked out some Kitty meta, he could go either way.
Interestingly he talked about his metaq in similar terms in this gam, where he was scum:
viewtopic.php?p=13947699&f=2&t=91698&us ... #p13947699

So if I had to pick maybe I'd say he's scum this game
I am honest about my meta as both alignments. If you dig deeper you can find it.
Can you maybe link a game where you've talked about your meta as town? Seems like it would just take less time than for me to look for it
In post 331, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 327, Aisa wrote: ...I grabbed the wrong link. hold on
Yeah I found it real funny because you modded that game and should've known he was targeted by a Weak Friendly Neighbor :twisted:
Ngl it sounds like you've probably read that game more closely than I have, I was doing some pretty aggressive skimming sometimes :lol:
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:02 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 261, Celebloki wrote: I think it's pretty amazing that RC thinks he has a town read from a couple of Day 1 posts that probably weren't very serious.

I get pretty strong town reads from Aisa, Drew, and yessiree. I am also tending towards town reads from Kitty, KatyKimFanClub, and Enchant.

SNYBED doesn't seem to be doing a very good job of actually being a block. In one post Snivy admonishes DragonEater for changing his vote to leave a wagon, and then later on changes his vote shortly after DragonEater goes back on it. I'd say there's possibly more than 1 scum in the block.
Can you tell me about your Drew town read?
VOTE: Celebloki
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 383, Celebloki wrote:
In post 381, Aisa wrote:
In post 261, Celebloki wrote: I think it's pretty amazing that RC thinks he has a town read from a couple of Day 1 posts that probably weren't very serious.

I get pretty strong town reads from Aisa, Drew, and yessiree. I am also tending towards town reads from Kitty, KatyKimFanClub, and Enchant.

SNYBED doesn't seem to be doing a very good job of actually being a block. In one post Snivy admonishes DragonEater for changing his vote to leave a wagon, and then later on changes his vote shortly after DragonEater goes back on it. I'd say there's possibly more than 1 scum in the block.
At the time I made that post, in the Dragon vs. Drew slip exchange I just got town vibes from him. His posts since then have been pretty null and I wouldn't call my town read on him "solid" anymore, but I am still leaning that way.
Ok! Can you describe in a bit more detail why that exchange gave you town vibes?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:49 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 387, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 330, Aisa wrote:
In post 252, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 241, Aisa wrote: lol thanks for the consult on emojis everyone <3
In post 159, Aisa wrote:

@KKFC
Sorry, missed this.

First, I don't know Kitty's scum meta at all. I just personally find his entrance to the game to be really close to his entrance in a game where I played with him and he was town. I'm operating with a really small sample size, but as I mentioned, I think these are things (to be specific, the tone and style of the entrance and the willingness to make super early reads and decisions) that are noticeable enough for me to put weight into them even with a single game to compare to.
Thanks!

I think my main message was that I'm not sure that's actually town indicative for him, he could be TMI'ing the read

My outrageous random guess was something like "maybe Kitty just posts less as town" (because he feels less pressure to be seen as productive) but that probably not true lol
Have you gone back to that interaction between dragon and drew?
I didn't read that exchange super closely at the time, I've gone back and skimmed it now

Yeah I guess it is interesting and it's kind of a good idea that maybe Drew and Dragon they aren't paired

I think I'm still much less certain it has to mean Kitty is town

Is that what you were asking?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:54 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 388, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 384, Aisa wrote:
In post 383, Celebloki wrote:
In post 381, Aisa wrote:

At the time I made that post, in the Dragon vs. Drew slip exchange I just got town vibes from him. His posts since then have been pretty null and I wouldn't call my town read on him "solid" anymore, but I am still leaning that way.
Ok! Can you describe in a bit more detail why that exchange gave you town vibes?
Do really think that I am scum? Trying to figure out your endgame here.....

Or is this about cele?
The questions to Celeblokki are about Celeblokki, I'm worried their read on you is fake.

I do also have my eyes on you and suspect you slightly, but I forgot your interaction existed and I don't know if that affects my read yet

Thanks for the quotes Kitty, I'll take a look at them later!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:55 pm

Post by Aisa »

Your interaction with Dragon, that is
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 388, Doctor Drew wrote: Do really think that I am scum? Trying to figure out your endgame here.....

Or is this about cele?
Do you think I should already be townreading you?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 400, yessiree wrote: I'm good at tone reading Drew, actually I'm bit of an expert (not to toot my own horn :lol: ) Drew is always cheeky but there are subtle differences between his town cheekyness and scum cheekyness. It's hard to categorize exactly but as town I'd say he is more solve-y and in the moment, and as scum he's more agenda-y and pocket-y

his plays here feel more like the latter, and it's also weird how he kept trying to assert RC is town for jokester reasons
This speaks so much to the deepest darkest recesses of my soul, except the part where I have any proof I'm good at tonereading Drew
(Translation for those who don't speak Aisa, I'm also tonereading Drew as possibly scum)

I also think I'm still missing a reply to this:
In post 380, Aisa wrote:
In post 347, Doctor Drew wrote:
I was just scum with RC(until he couldn't stand being scum with me and ghosted me lol). And I don't think I see that RC here, at least not feeling it in my gut.

I have been wanting to iso him though, should be more active going forward.....busy last few days.
Can you elaborate a bit? What do you think is different or why do you have this gut feeling?
P-edit: well hi lol
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:15 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 402, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 381, Aisa wrote:

Can you explain what prompted this vote?
I thought Celeb's reads were suspicious, I thought I might as well put some pressure on it while I was asking the question

Actually, looking at that post again, I'm questioning if the 3 "pretty strong town reads" and the 3 "tending towards town reads" are more town behaviour or scum behaviour.

I'm tempted to say town behaviour right now, what do people think? I feel like as scum I'm always fighting to fabricate scumreads, not let townies gain too much influence or find each other, and other typical scumbutt activities
and here he is, townbinning half the game without a care in the world
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 413, Doctor Drew wrote: Hi *waves*

You didn't ask about Yess lol, but I don't get how they can say they are an expert at reading me. By my counts we have played two games together, I was scum in one and town the other(yess was the opposite alignment both times). And they were way less engaged when I was town(even though we shared a hood). If anything I should be the expert at reading him since I called him scum that game basically right off the bat(but I am not that arrogant lol).

As far as RC, the aforementioned scum game RC was my buddy. Like I said it is gut, but they seem less calculated here as in the scum game. It isn't a a solid read since I have had trouble correctly reading him in the past, but was just my first instinct to say they are town here. I also don't like when people pile on someone super early in a game, especially for a reason I didn't see.

Also I will stand by my belief that no way Alianna let's RC be scum in a game modded by here lol.

Pre Edit: Ya but they also could just be setting up some pocketing. Especially you just said you, and many others, have trouble making a fake scum read seem legit.
Point taken about how Yess hasn't played with you that much, I don't know how much it's going to influence my thinking yet

Oh sweet, re: RC. FWIW I have never played with him before but I have to say I'm impressed with the quality of his scum game if he's scum here. He's like, super self-assured whenever anyone is questioning him which is always fun to see. But he can probably still fake that as scum? idk

Yeah Celeb could have set up that post as scum. Scum can set up any post they want, but I'm making a judgment that this is <rand likely to be a scum post
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Aisa »

This isn't the last you hear from me Drew but woahh! That was a kinda towny post
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:47 am

Post by Aisa »

I am going to very tentatively propose a collaboration. Where do you think I should put my vote?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 420, Doctor Drew wrote: But how about you join me on some OMGUS towards yess?

VOTE: yess
Last I checked you were TRing him?
In post 421, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 405, Enchant wrote:
In post 390, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 378, Enchant wrote: VOTE: Doctor Drew
In post 379, yessiree wrote: VOTE: Doctor Drew
whats up with these
🤷‍♀️

👓🐈

🪓👍
can someone translate
Something about a shrug

Drew (glasses) and Kitty (kitty) are ok (thumbs up) to be eliminated (axe)
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Aisa »

Three days to deadline, I'm struggling to decide who I want to eliminate.

In my ideal world I'd come into the thread with two nice, developed, competing wagons to pick from, supported by nice cases that someone else has made for me.

While currently I have thinnish reads on most people and I feel like there haven't been a lot of serious pushes

I'm gonna go and try to figure out how I can feel better about picking an elimination
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Aisa »

Woah, the whole threat of nuclear war hanging over my head?

Maybe still Celebloki (hi Celebloki btw. Hope you're finding getting used to things around here ok and sorry you're kinda having to do extra reading on people if you're town?? What's making it hard to get reads from this game alone?)

I think yessiree is town sorry I'm not sheeping that. Damn, I knew this collaboration would fall apart as soon as I proposed it... then again you're the one putting a nuke to my head!!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 483, Doctor Drew wrote: My hero play would be Aureal, something seems off from her recent posts.
More than anything I feel like there's a lack of content!
We can hero wagon her if you want, I'd feel bad about it but I can't think of a slot I wouldn't feel bad about voting lol
VOTE: Aureal
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 484, Celebloki wrote: I think the biggest problem for me has been how much everyone has been talking about everyone elses meta in this game:

"I played X games with Richard_Baggs recently and he was blank and I totally read him as smurfy here"

" clever_name always does this as town"

etc.

I feel like I have to go read everyone's games now so I can understand all the meta reads lol. I feel like when I used to play meta wasn't talked about as much.
Yeah, meta is all the rage these days! I can definitely see that being annoying
What about the non-meta arguments people are making? e.g. just off the top of my head I remember this post which doesn't make any meta arguments. Have you had any success getting reads from posts such as that one?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 488, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 487, Aisa wrote:
In post 483, Doctor Drew wrote: My hero play would be Aureal, something seems off from her recent posts.
More than anything I feel like there's a lack of content!
We can hero wagon her if you want, I'd feel bad about it but I can't think of a slot I wouldn't feel bad about voting lol
VOTE: Aureal
I keep saying nuke as as an homage to the Defcon game that just ended.

In that game I was scum and said that Firebringer(who was town) could control who I nuke. They chose T3 who was my scum buddy, nuked that sumbitch without thinking of it.

Almost rode that town cred to victory.

I say that because you seem to easily swayed to vote Aureal just based of a feeling I have.

How many days to deadline do we have?
I had the thought that Aureal hadn't been doing much before you mentioned her and I swapped over because two votes on a wagon is better than one

I proposed the "collaboration" yesterday partly because I figured it could be a fun and slightly different than usual way to engage with you (and I think it's been helpful so far for reading you! I feel like your approach has been town). I also mentioned it because I already had the fact the deadline was nearing on my mind, and that I didn't have any *great* ideas for wagons so was hoping someone could provide some inspiration

I'm gonna sleepy sleep now so will reply to anything else tomorrow
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 518, RCEnigma wrote:
To go full FL for a second.

Approaching this game in my head. I know that you know as scum I approached you both times as a mislim option. But also that you were keen on my scum play both times. So if I played like you were shining town from the jump and you were town you would be suspicious of it. Because I’d 100% flip the script as scum.

I considered scum you would play into it, because as scum you would recognize I was angling. So here we are.

Also maybe you weren’t playing in this mind game with me and I fabricated it all myself but I’d like to think we had this back and forth without really saying it.
...Uncanny.
I can even imagine FL and RCE's avatars slowly merging into each other. Imagine RCE's glitchy gif suddenly resolving into Flavor Leaf's gif...
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Aisa »

Drew, would you consider voting for RCE? Dragon, would you consider voting for Aureal? I'm desperate for a wagon that isn't Drew here
In post 540, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 537, camelCasedSnivy wrote: why not add on to the pressure?
I have a weird feeling about Drew's slot, like a lot of things he does (including voting Yess and defending RC) feel really weird, and even though I kinda wanna call it scummy I also kinda don't? Like I won't be really surprised if Drew flipped scum but if he flipped town I would be like "shit I should've known something was off"

That's the kind of feeling that I have, so I rather vote for someone who I feel I won't have that feeling with
This is where I was 48 hours ago. I'm at a more terminal stage now, Drew is my top townread
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Aisa »

@Dragon
I don't have a massive case on Aureal, but she's not Drew and I've talked myself into Drew being town. Here's an example of a drew post I find towny:

Spoiler:
In post 413, Doctor Drew wrote: Hi *waves*

You didn't ask about Yess lol, but I don't get how they can say they are an expert at reading me. By my counts we have played two games together, I was scum in one and town the other(yess was the opposite alignment both times). And they were way less engaged when I was town(even though we shared a hood). If anything I should be the expert at reading him since I called him scum that game basically right off the bat(but I am not that arrogant lol).

As far as RC, the aforementioned scum game RC was my buddy. Like I said it is gut, but they seem less calculated here as in the scum game. It isn't a a solid read since I have had trouble correctly reading him in the past, but was just my first instinct to say they are town here. I also don't like when people pile on someone super early in a game, especially for a reason I didn't see.

Also I will stand by my belief that no way Alianna let's RC be scum in a game modded by here lol.

Pre Edit: Ya but they also could just be setting up some pocketing. Especially you just said you, and many others, have trouble making a fake scum read seem legit.

This pos just comes off as really earnest to me. There are also some specific details that I like / seem slightly more likely to come from a town perspective? E.g. the "If anything I should be good at reading yess (but I'm not that arrogant lol)"

As for Aureal, I haven't really seen her do much. It's also that when she does take a position it's often a pretty softball position - for example these posts:
Spoiler:
In post 406, Aureal wrote: Are we
still
talking about Kitty's easy read of people not being partnered? Do people actually think he won't do that as town because he sure does.

Agenda'd opinion: Drew and Dragon are definitely scum together because that first read of people not being paired was exactly the scum pair :wink:
In post 503, Aureal wrote: I kinda want to vote Drew. But that would mean moving my vote off RCE and that would make me sad.

I think isos like hers can sometimes come from scum who is not feeling very motivated to post
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:51 am

Post by Aisa »

I am aware the deadline is quite near (24 hours) and the wagons are still a bit scattered. I don't really have space to decide what to do or if I need to move my vote right now, but I'll be around tomorrow and make decisions then
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:56 am

Post by Aisa »

Anyone else around and want to try to figure out who we're eliminating today with me?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:26 am

Post by Aisa »

What makes you think that's an accurate gamestate read? I find it really hard to tell what the gamestate is while the day is still ongoing
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:48 am

Post by Aisa »

Oh I see wait I didn't express myself clearly

You're making the following read: "scum is probably among people who are lurking tried to slow the game down".

My point is: maybe they're not? I've also seen games where town is totally disengaged and scum is among the players who are in control of the narrative.

The two possibilities here are:
A. there is more scum among the lurkers
B. there is more scum among the active posters

My experience in games so far has been that I'm not good at reliably distinguishing gamestates A and B
unless I already have independendent townreads on, say, the active posters, but in this case knowing that B is true doesn't tell me anything I didn't already know
or unless we get a flip

something something fog of war or can't see the forest while you're in it or something

I'm not saying it's impossible for other people to make accurate gamestate reads so I was asking you in case you had any good ideas
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:59 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 634, Aureal wrote: Why choose bianco? Why not? I didn't want to vote anyone else who had any votes, they're townleans and myself. You gave me the perfect opportunity to pack up my 'gonna votepark RCE for lulz' gag and go with something even funnier. ;)

On that note, why has Aisa apparently chosen me? Apparently because there were votes there and she really didn't want Drew. I'm finding it rather sus actually, now that she's come back and is still trying to push me even though I don't feel like her initial reasoning holds anymore. Saying I hadn't really been doing much was fair enough a few days back but I think I've been much more engaged the last couple of days so it feels like an argument she came up with earlier and doesn't want to reassess to show up now and say that.
Anyway, hi hi

The way I see it, I agree you've been more active relatively speaking in the past couple days, but you've gone from a baseline of only posting banter to occasionally posting a couple reads of top of the banter
You're also voting a slot (bianco) that I think vibes town, so that shows we're viewing the game somewhat differently

I'm open to wagoning other slots but it's also not necessarily helpful at this point if I go off and vote Not_Mafia on my own, my focus is on finding a slot that has an ok chance of flipping scum and also has a chance of going through

If you're around can later could you tell me a bit more about why you think bianco is suspicious?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:10 am

Post by Aisa »

Somewhere in the range of 4-8 depending on how engaged I am and how much time I have. I'm never a hyper hyper poster but when I get closer to the 8 end I can get a bit wall-y
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:16 am

Post by Aisa »

Currently the top wagons are Aureal (3 votes), Drew (2 votes), and bianco (2 votes). I think among these I'm happy where I am now

I do also think KKFC is sus so I could go there

I could also do RCE, it's more of a nullish slot because I have no idea where to start with reading him
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:21 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 643, yessiree wrote: oh yeah i see what you mean now

i dont see we're in a scenario where scums are among the more active posters because if we just look up the top posters by postcount -
de70 is pretty transparently town
i know im town
drew and RCE are town by virtue of being top contending wagons. I'm discounting the possibility of them being scum to defend themselves, i just think it's more likely they are town here
then the next tier with cSS and Aisa i feel is already venturing into the "slower" pace posters
Ok yeah, tbf I agree with most of those reads
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:51 am

Post by Aisa »

Bruuhhh (plural)
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Aisa »

>_> Drew's latest posts look pretty bad, I'm fine with flipping this actually
VOTE: Doctor Drew
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:01 am

Post by Aisa »

I'm going to be asleep in 2-3 hours btw and I would feel a lot better if I saw some kind of assurance that we're going to get a lim
In post 666, Doctor Drew wrote: So we are limming a lurker at deadline?

If they flip town there are definitely some people who need to be power limmed tomorrow
Why only if KKFC were to flip town? Which of the slots who voted for KKFC would need to be powerlimmed?
In post 672, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 667, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 666, Doctor Drew wrote: So we are limming a lurker at deadline?

If they flip town there are definitely some people who need to be power limmed tomorrow
can we go back to this guy please?

and to top it all off he got 666

VOTE: Doctor Dre
First off, Doctor Dre is a fake ass studio gangster. You are just trying to insult me aren't you lol.

Second, you haven't responded to a post from yesterday where I asked you a specific and direct question.

Third, I am always adamant against not limming lurkers, especially at the end of the day when their are other viable wagons.

Fourth, if I were scum with KKFC, I have no issue with letting them die, and no issue with bussing a buddy. Look up my scum games.

Fifth, you should probably the head of the table of people who should be power limmed if this flips town.
2. What does that have to do with the matter at hand, which is Snivy voting for you?
3. Do tell what you think the other viable wagons are lol, I don't see any
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 686, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 684, Aisa wrote: Why only if KKFC were to flip town? Which of the slots who voted for KKFC would need to be powerlimmed?
I think I just might just have caught a nice big headache (or maybe a fever? But I just finished being sick two days ago. Not fair.) but even I realize why only if KKFC is town

Drew obviously doesn't think it's scum bussing, he thinks it's scum piling on a townie.
I realise that's the gist of his argument if he's town
...yeah ok maybe that part matters less to me than the fact he's so suspicious of the KKFC wagon in the first place. I just think that that's a kinda scummy take to have at this point in the day, especially combined with his later post, especially especially the "there are other viable wagons". I personally don't see the other viable wagons

We're literal hours from deadline. I think it's a fairly standard idea that when you're literal hours from deadline you take the wagons you get because the priority is to get an elimination at all, so I think it's a bit strange he's talking about limming a lurker on day 1 as if it were this big sin - imo it really isn't
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:30 am

Post by Aisa »

Would you consider Aureal or Snivy lurkers
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:53 am

Post by Aisa »

I think my decision is made tbh and there isn't much drew can say to change my mind at this point (he's still welcome to try). The real question is, will there be 3 other votes for him
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 703, Doctor Drew wrote: But I take back what I said that you understand my town game lol.
I mean that does seem fair if I'm wrong
...No pressure huh :')
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Aisa »

Ok serious talk
Drew, if you see this I think it's in your own self-interest to vote KKFC especially if you're town
Aureal, what do you think scum Drew sounds like?

p-edit oh
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Aisa »

I'll hang around for a bit we'll see if anyone else shows up
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 727, yessiree wrote: you can't sheep yourselves, ya silly geese
Lies! You're speaking nothing but pure unadulterated lies.
Look... I just found
proof
that you're allowed to sheep yourself!~
In post 2437, Gimli wrote:KJ and... flea? are townreading him. that's two players who could be mafia, and we're sheeping that. I'd rather sheep myself.
(this is just an old post that I particularly liked and you reminded me of, there's no deeper point)
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Aisa »

VOTE: DragonEater70
I'm not convinced this flips scum, but I do actually have some suspicion and I'd like to start looking from here today.

I think his posting yesterday looks kind of... reactive, for lack of a better word? His posting yesterday feels stuck in catch-up mode, quoting a bunch of posts and reacting to them briefly. I know he's mentioned RL stuff going on, which I'm sure has affected his posting as either alignment, but I do still have an unshakeable feeling that something more than just busyness may be going on. So um yeah I'm here to talk about it!

I'm not really sure which posts to quote since I'm more worried about the totality of his ISO than any specific post. I don't think he's done much so far that's outside of his scumrange*
*I don't actually think I've ever seen a Dragon scumgame so I'm going off what his scumrange looks like in my imagination

One specific thing I think may a bit suspicious and I'd like some clarity on is his trajectory on RCE yesterday:
Spoiler:

In post 79, DragonEater70 wrote: VOTE: RC
In post 121, DragonEater70 wrote: RC I don't see you voting either me or Drew
In post 122, DragonEater70 wrote: Is it cause you are too busy bussing Kitty?
In post 135, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 127, yessiree wrote: officially proposing a townbloc alliance

current members:
1. DragonEater70
2. camelCasedSnivy
3. biancospino
4. yessiree
10. Not_Mafia
12. Enchant

the bloc will be called SNYBED
I am not 100% sold on the block itself but I'm sold on the name so I'm willing to be part of it for now.
In post 130, biancospino wrote: Uhm. Whiplash much? Am I stupid or are those two contradictory?
I guess you are stupid (sorry). Translation:
In first quoted post, Enchant is asking "do you think Dragon and Drew are both scum?" This is in response to RC, who claimed I was theatering with the Doc.
In the second post, Enchant is giving a read (I admit I didn't fully understand if 🤨 is better or worse than 🤔).
In post 132, camelCasedSnivy wrote: UNVOTE: Not_Mafia

you win today pal
Are you gonna vote outed scum RC or Kitty or are you just gonna be happy with not voting?
In post 136, DragonEater70 wrote: People of the SNYBED, will you vote RC with me?
In post 143, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 137, biancospino wrote: Why RCE over Kitty?
Why Kitty over RCE?

I just feel like RCE is just radiating scumvibes and while Kitty doesn't look really good either, I just don't get the same level of scumvibes?

Honestly idk I guess I could just sheep if that's what you all want.
In post 147, DragonEater70 wrote: Well bloki, if you join me I'll gladly switch back to RCE.
In post 151, DragonEater70 wrote: VOTE: RC
Oh yeah!
In post 155, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 150, Celebloki wrote: Well, RC does admit that Enchant is good at reading them, and Enchant did read RC as suspicious in Enchant's emote scum-o-meter. So RC is indirectly claiming that they are at least suspicious. I am more OK with an RC wagon.

VOTE: RCEnigma
Also also what a gross post.
In post 156, DragonEater70 wrote: Ugh i don't even know what you are trying to say here

Is there something substantial you want to say about the game? Do you have any reads? Opinions about the people voting you?
In post 236, DragonEater70 wrote: Anyway I'm not finding anything townie about RC's latest posts, so back goes my vote

VOTE: RCEnigma
In post 264, DragonEater70 wrote: Oh I missed the entire dialog between yess and aisa

Yess is town then, and I do agree about RC
In post 273, DragonEater70 wrote: Ok I did read RC's post and frankly while they do sound logical/good posts, they kind of sound like the scum variant of logical if that makes sense.

I just find it worrying that RC is saying, for instance, that discussing the wagon would be good but then refuses (if my interpretation is correct) to give reads on the people that are on the wagon.
In post 299, DragonEater70 wrote: Okay but like

do you think RCE is townie?

I don't think he's townie at all. Like I don't get your resistance to voting him.
In post 309, DragonEater70 wrote: Like Snivy, if RCE is null why do you care about him being voted? What makes you think it's a bad wagon / scum motivated?
In post 303, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 301, camelCasedSnivy wrote: what do you think is so scummy about him?
His tone + insistence not to provide reads.
In post 304, DragonEater70 wrote: And also just vibes which is different from tone.
In post 348, DragonEater70 wrote: Cause it's a very surface level push presented as being deep.
In post 535, DragonEater70 wrote: 4 votes

And RC is at 1 vote

Tough dilemma

I'll go with my heart

VOTE: RC
In post 539, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 536, Doctor Drew wrote: You actually think I would earnestly suggest that the Mod would purposely make sure RC isn't scum? I really hope you are joking and I just don't get it. That is crazy if you thought I was being serious. You are reading some of my posts in a way that, and I will say it again, boggles my mind. Honestly, if you are being earnest, I am somewhat insulted you would say I think Alianna, or any other mod for that matter, would do that.

And yes, looking for easy lims.......everyone has been talking about how they are just waiting for a Cele or Enchant wagon to start, right?
Like I thought it was a joke but it feels weird that you are repeating that joke like, 3? 4? times

What am I supposed to make of it?

It just feels like a weird way to defend RC

(these are not all the posts he has related to RC, just some of the ones I thought were most relevant)

There's... quite little in the way of concrete accusations here? I think the most concrete account of his suspicions is 273, which to be fair is a good thought
But @DE it would still be good to hear your case on RCE given that you spent most of yesterday kinda shading him but without giving details

I see you in my preview, by the way
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:59 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 745, Aureal wrote:
In post 742, Aisa wrote: I think his posting yesterday looks kind of... reactive, for lack of a better word? His posting yesterday feels stuck in catch-up mode, quoting a bunch of posts and reacting to them briefly. I know he's mentioned RL stuff going on, which I'm sure has affected his posting as either alignment, but I do still have an unshakeable feeling that something more than just busyness may be going on. So um yeah I'm here to talk about it!
*cries quietly in corner*
*awkwardly slides over*
There, there... uhm... witch? There's... uhm... there's no need to be upset. What's wrong...?

If this is about my read on you you'll be happy to hear I changed my mind
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Aisa »

I had a notes PT for this game, which is now public:
viewtopic.php?t=91799
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by Aisa »

Because I like the sound of my own voice too much lol
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Aisa »

Thanks for modding Alianna. Good game everyone!
In post 969, Celebloki wrote: Well as an aside, this was a lot of fun. I have been away from MS for nearly 10 years and left on sort of a sour note when I did. I recently was thinking about mafia and sort of on a whim /in'ed to this and another game DE is modding. I'm glad I did. Was having so much fun that I joined a third. unfortunately this one ended and I've died in the others so now I am all out of mafia again. Any feedback on m gameplay would be appreciated. I seem to come off scummy in any game I play lol. I struggle to post and constantly doubt what and how I've written my posts. The decision paralysis tends to keep my post count low in games.
You were lovely to play with. Getting scumread is not necessarily an indicator that you're playing badly - sometimes it's just that the rest of the town hasn't yet caught onto how brilliant you are ;)

I also think it's really common for newer or returning players to the site to get scumread just because they post in way that are slightly less "standard". Again this doesn't necessarily mean you're doing anything wrong - just calmly re-explain whatever you were thinking to anyone who doubts you and you'll be fine!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 831, KittyTacky wrote: I was at a chess tournament
Also woahh that's so cool, how did the tournament go?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:55 pm

Post by Aisa »

She did it!
In post 980, Doctor Drew wrote: Again, limming a lurker on D1 is always a bad idea, thankfully didn't bite us in the ass.

Also Aisa, we can't be in a game together for more than one day period it seems lol.

Fate keeps us apart(that and Not Mafia)
I didn't realise you actually held that view about lurkers until it was too late!

And yeah I knowww

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”