PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: Infinity 324

Think your better than farside22 and kraska77?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 17, shaddowez wrote:Hey Infinity, PV, farside, Cakez, Wisdom....I think that's all I know here.

VOTE: Pere

He's likely to lurk the entire game anyway, so may as well start here.
We'll see. I trying a new thing where I post crap one-liner posts that really inflate the post count of the game, to move to the more "modern meta".

But, it's still in beta testing at this point.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Just a question- has anyone ever purchased the books? I've read the comic online, and I want to get the books, but they seemed to be priced for the 1%, and can;t be located used or second hand. Has anyone ever seen or bought a printed copy?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:47 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 37, Infinity 324 wrote:Well

Pere I just didn't understand his statement

Farside's vote I just found odd
You all have numbers in your names. They are repeating double digits. Yours is a non-repeating triple digits. Thus "You think you are better than farside22 and kraska77?"

Farside
probably just agreed with me. :P
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 44, PeregrineV wrote:

You all have numbers in your names. They are repeating double digits. Yours is a non-repeating triple digits. Thus "You think you are better than farside22 and kraska77?"

Farside
probably just agreed with me. :P

She also said this, FWIW
In post 21, farside22 wrote:Outside looking in.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 45, Tammy wrote:Ha! I thought it had something to do with the numbers.

Tammy - Understanding P5's humor since 2016. Go me!

Infinity - Did you just vote nacho because there was a wagon started on him already?
Hurray, I've finally been gotten!!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 62, Infinity 324 wrote:Hopefully my playstyle will mesh a little better if I get some sleep. Night people
Night!!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 65, Kagami wrote:Alright folks, let's speed-lynch him before he wakes up.
I actually kind of like him for town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 68, Kagami wrote:I'm ambivalent.
His answer to your question seemed legit.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 70, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 66, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 65, Kagami wrote:Alright folks, let's speed-lynch him before he wakes up.
I actually kind of like him for town.
Why?
-Trying to scumhunt farside re motivation
In post 28, Infinity 324 wrote:Could be because she doesn't want a wagon at L-2, or because she wants multiple wagons, or because she wants to appear like she's doing something without voting the top wagon. I really don't know at this point.
-Explaining thought processes

In post 38, Kagami wrote:I think it would be a worthwhile exercise to fill in these blanks, for the benefit of my comprehension:
infinity wrote:If farside is town, the most likely explanation for her vote is _______.

If farside is scum, the most likely explanation for her vote is _______.
In post 39, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 28, Infinity 324 wrote:because she doesn't want a wagon at L-2
and
because she wants to appear like she's doing something without voting the top wagon.
I think you're trying to read too much into this
-Legit answers to Kagami's question.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 71, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 22, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 17, shaddowez wrote:Hey Infinity, PV, farside, Cakez, Wisdom....I think that's all I know here.

VOTE: Pere

He's likely to lurk the entire game anyway, so may as well start here.
We'll see. I trying a new thing where I post crap one-liner posts that really inflate the post count of the game, to move to the more "modern meta".

But, it's still in beta testing at this point.
I think that this is a P5 townpost; I think that he ducks and lies low more as scum and is a little more erratic/all over the place as town. I think that he'd be more comfortable doing this as town than scum, especially since it creates an expectation for him to be active.
Meh. I find overposting to be scummy, but the whole only-speaking-when-having-something-important-to-add-and-getting-ignored to be more aggravating lately.

Plus, still absent on weekends.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:06 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 78, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 76, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 68, Kagami wrote:I'm ambivalent.
His answer to your question seemed legit.
To the wagon one?
Yes, the why-farsdie-vote thing.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 85, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 80, Tammy wrote:His early play did feel kinda stiff like the maze pre-restart.
This + we know that he's scared of me from the pre-restart scum QT so I'd like his opening to be as uncomfortable as possible.
Let's not waste time then.

Vote: Cakez
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 124, farside22 wrote:Oh joy I'm being discussed.
It always feels like someone who talks about you without addressing you is a peeve I've had. Trying to step in bugs me too.

That's just me ranting a bit.

Now that I got that out of my system my vote on Infinity is serious.
I don't see why my vote should bother him or being questioned. He knows I've been a type to not to conform.
Wraith is another scum read I have currently.

The paranoid person in me is scared that I'm town read kagami. It's mostly hypothetically paranoia so I'm just noting it for now.
Farside seems annoyed and ranty.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 125, kraska77 wrote:Hello friends ^_^
In post 20, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Infinity 324

Think your better than farside22 and kraska77?
lol I hate being kraskanumbers butI botched up registration the first time so I had to register again with the sevens
Yes, to my shame there is an orphaned PeregrineX somehwere in the Interverse.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 144, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 126, Infinity 324 wrote:Kagami is spending all his time trying to sort specifically me, which is odd to me.
Why? It's not like a whole lot of time has passed since game start.
True, not even Bulbazak yet.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 153, Wisdom wrote:
In post 151, PeregrineV wrote:Farside seems annoyed and ranty.
do you mean to imply something about her alignment with this, or?
No, just talking about her without addressing her, yet. :P
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 124, farside22 wrote:Now that I got that out of my system my vote on Infinity is serious.
I don't see why my vote should bother him or being questioned. He knows I've been a type to not to conform.
Wraith is another scum read I have currently.

The paranoid person in me is scared that I'm town read kagami. It's mostly hypothetically paranoia so I'm just noting it for now.
I agree with the bottom 2 reads, and also the reasons.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 157, kraska77 wrote:bottom two reads as in wraith and kagami right?
Yes, with the Kagami reasoning even being the same.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:36 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 181, kraska77 wrote:pere why are u still voting cakeman

Based on the progression of Tammy/ Nacho posts preceding it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 208, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 206, kraska77 wrote:i just went through shadows iso...nothing stands out to me so far...but he needs to post more content bc most of his iso is about his pedantic comment on tammy's post
Agree with this.
In post 209, Wisdom wrote:I just went through shadow's ISO and I don't really like it
It does my heart good to see a couple get back together after a fight....

I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 212, Kagami wrote:I have kraska as #3. Let me double check.
I would be 4.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 224, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 160, kraska77 wrote:this is kind of a cringe post
the probing stopped being about understanding infinity's thought process, and became about kagami flexing town muscles. also theres a coaching tone to this post that really rubs me the wrong way, kagami later says that she's not reding infinity one way or the other, and i feel if that really were true, the interaction wouldnt have come to its conclusion in the form of the post above. also i just dont like that kagami is using her own interpretation of farsides motivations as a benchmark to compare infinity's against, rather than read infinity's motivations for what they are
So, to the point about "stopping probing and flexing muscles", I don't really disagree with your statement but I'm thinking you're missing intent. First of all, I don't really think Kagami had any more probing to do on that particular point; Infinity had already given his reasons for farside and showed that he wasn't thinking about it particular hard. Second of all, the "flexing muscles" bit didn't come out of the blue; it came after Infinity told Kagami she was thinking too much in . I don't think the action is in and of itself a scumtell (I do it plenty as both alignments to show people that I'm thinking more about things than they think I am), and I think it made sense there as a way to show Infinity the direction she was taking (digging on whether he thought that farside was voting him because of Wisdom or not). Coaching tells are pretty silly in general, and I'm not sure why you don't think that Kagami would end an interaction in the way she did if she didn't really draw any conclusions from it. Her read also doesn't seem to be based on farside's motivations. She explained why she thought Infinity-scum might buy into Wisdom-town's reasoning (and thus assume farside's vote on it was based on that as a result); I don't really agree with it since I think that it's completely possible Infinity-scum thought Wisdom's reasons sucked despite Wisdom being town, but I don't understand why this would bother you overmuch. Her actual read on Infinity and not Infinity in the context of pairs seems to be based on his approach to farside (which doesn't have anything to do with farside's motivation) and maybe a couple things she commented on, so I'm not sure you're interpreting that right either.
My brain translated this :up: into this :down: .

S̫̳ͧ̽ͪ̐̄ͩ́̔o̹͉̻̹̫ͯͪ̄ͤͩ͊͑̚,̞͈̜͇͙̙͕̄̂̌ ̫̞͎̺͈̳̣̣ͧ̑̓ͪͥ̅̇ͭ͞͠t́ͭ̉҉͎̠̝̩̜̟͜o̵͕̦͓̦͙̖̠̲̓̊͌̋̀ͬ̿͑́ ͚͚͙̦̲̦̞͒ͬ͛̓ͣ͌ͮ͡t̨̖̫̮̣͉̭̮̤̒̉ͥ̉͋ͬͣ̅͟h͓͙̭̥͎̳͕̪̔͊ͮ͐̕e̋̅ͧͯ̕҉̸̮̗̫̯̬̘͈ͅ ̻̹͕̬̘̽p͔͈̝̳͇̻̟̻͕͋ͪ̽ô̸̧̤̥̞͡ĩ̵̛̭̬̳̠̱̻̙͓́ñ̡̪̗͍̪̱̮͒ͥt̓ͥͪ̈́͘҉̦̺ ̧͎̬̬͇͙̰̉͝a̭̟̗͓̺̹̞̋̅ͧ͌͛ͮ͜͜͞b̜̣͂ͤͪ̈̚̕o̷̼̞ͯͥ̽ͣͥ͡ͅu͍̜̲̤ͭ͛̂̾̔ͮ͟t̻̱ͯ ̮͕ͥͥͭ̋̃ͦ͟"̶͍̮̂̈̌̒͟s̡̜̲̠̤͔̥̬͉͙ͮt̉ͣͩ҉͉͙o̡̨͙̖͊ͥͬp͈͖̝̭̼̯̈́͢p̠̦̙̟͕̗͉̂̈́̔̄̂̈̎͐̐͘͠i͈̪ͪͯͦ̔ṅ̶͙̞̜̘̦͂g͔̮̎̐̓̈́ͬ̋͝ ̧͖͚̼̯͈͓̮̽̇ͤ͗ͩ̄̈́͋p̢̤̪̤͍͇̺̓͒ͩ̂̃̒̽̀r̶͍̖͌̏͊̅̀o͎͚̭̖̬̟͎̞ͧ̾̿͢͜b̵̫͖̰͖̫̦̬̘̥ͥ͊́̆̑ͨ̀͢i͔̠͕̘̇͆̆͑͜͠n̯̭͓͕̤͂̉̆̓̌̍̄ͪ͘g̲̜̃ͮ̀̚ ̶̶͓̲͇͓̮͈̞̂̋̀͗̍̚ȁ͇͓̤̬̖̭̔́͗́̌͋̕͢͠n̉ͬͧ̄̌͆҉̧̛̻̬̜̲̘d̶̨͉͍͓͓̣̬̤̟̃ͧ̇̿͋͋̂ͬ ̧͚͚̪̞ͨͯf̛̰̗̬̟̯̦̝̣ͫͩͬͭl̙̓̈́̚ę͉̲̫̞͚̓̂ͬͩx̫̥̫͎̺̭̙̣̠ͫ͌̑̋̅ͨ̀̕ȋ̡̳̮͇̗̺̠̲ͤ̑̀̚n͇̼̏ͦ̀̒͑ǧ̨̆͐͆̾̎͑͏̫̟̗̣̫̺̥͎ͅ ̀̉҉̲͙̞̠̲͈m̲͇͖͍̤̐̏ͪu̼̹̇̄̿͌̒ͅs̆̓̔҉̴͉̲̯͔̻͚̲c͓̟̥̈͂̎ͪ͠͞l̷̠͚̠̀ͤȩ̛̦̻̥̠̝̩̥̹ͩ̾ͦͧͅs̺̣̋̃ͭͫͨͥ̂"̧̳̼́̈ͭ́̽̅͐̒,̷̵̦͙̤̼̗̘̱̮̍͋̍̃̏̌ͬ̆ ̆͑ͤͭ͐ͫͣ҉̢̭̬͇͇̥͕̯̯I̷̥̓ͣ́ͨ̌̄͂̔̏́ ̠̪͈̪̼͖́͌̿̆̃ͪ͟d̥̥̠̣̂ͣ̒ͦ́͜o̗͓̦̲̘̲̥̽̍ͩ́͜n̡͇ͭ͋̏̈́ͨ̓͌̇́'͔̭̱͇̓̄̽ͭͤ̀́tͯͨ̄͐͐̓҉̹̲̝ ̗͚͎̙̩͉̭̟̍̃ͥͤ̎ͅr͚̹̖͉̖̹ͫ͐͘e̛̺̯̖̙͕̾̎̃̆̈́a͍̠͇͎͔̞ͤ̋̂͆͘l̵̖̞̑ͩ̄͊͌̑̊̌ͮ͡l̛͕̍̌ͨͧ͗͋̈͑y̷̴̭ͮ̊̀ ̧̉ͯ͑ͨͣ͊̎̆͏̭̝̬̻̝dͬͬ͂͑̃ͯͥ҉͔̥ǐ̱̯̗̯̼̪͎̳̽́ͭͬͥ͆̀͞s̮͍̪̱͓̟̺̜̓͟a̸̩̙̫͇͐͢g̵͈̲̺̿͐ͭ͂̿̉̃ŕ͔̣̩͓͖̬̰̜̽̆͟e̸̮̯̣͈̮̫̖̾̆ͩ̒ͣͥ̚ͅe̡̛͓͓̬̯̣̲̾̔ͭ̕ ̵͚̙̙̩͚͍͙ͭ͗ͪͦ͌͐̚͟w̢̤̫̯ͮ̊̈̀̀ĩͣ̽̚͝҉͈̤̤̗̮̜ͅt̨̬̩̤̝͕̠͋́̂̃ͫ̒ĥ̡̥̳͚͎͈̼͖̱̓̅̉ͦ̆͆̕ ̵̶̫̝̼̺̤͍͇ͮ̊̽ͬ͗͠y͙͉̮͙͕̏̓ǒ͖̣̣̘̖͎̰̖̓ͩ͢ŭ͎͕̝̮͔̳͇͆̉̋͑ͮ͝r̢̺͚̬͊͂͐̊̈́ͤ́͒̀͢ ̤̩̤͙̦͔̉̂̿ͭ̾͜s̵͚̞̮̹̹̱͍̀ͭ̒̆̇̎͟ṭ̶̝͌ͨͦ͢ä̢̗̪̞̚͘t̴̋ͥ̄͒̏̎ͮͫ͡͏̤͙̲͕ẹ̸͕̭̓ͦ̂͐ͫͫ͜m̧̻͖͇̦̝͈͙̘͂̈ͣ͐͑͛̒̉͟e̪̽̑͜͡͝n̜̯̫̙̗̻̙̘͂ͭͫ͂͐ͩͤt̛͙̬̠͇̼̮̪̩ͣ̒ͮ̃̍̀̈̆̀͡ ̗͎̙̻̣͓͑ͪ̓͡͝b̵̹̳̉̌͗̈̇͑ͯư͚̼͂͑̓ͬṭ͓̮͓͚̫̘̮̽̊ͬ̊̍̆ ̗̜̮̙͎̽ͦ͘I̷̙͖̫̳̹̟̼̅̈́̃̈́̈̎͞'̷̱̮͖̊ͧ͠m͖̬͑ͤ̌̊̅͒ ̟̟̟̮̰̬͉ͯ́̉͋ͮ̀͝t̲͉͙̦̍̃̏͟h̷̡͖͐͆̍͊͆ͧ͊ͦ͞i̴͍̗̠̻̱̘̯͖̓͒ͧͬ̎̈́̚n̮̤̙͖͕͍̼̘̑̅̐ͤ̾ͦ̓k̫̗̭͍̳̟̂̑̔ͤ̄̊i͂̃̌̔̑͏̻̰̳̘̝̻nͣ̓̐̈́̓̀͏̪̙̰̩̤͞g̲͚̯͇̥̟̟͙͇̔ͪ̽͘͜ ̞̣̹̿̓̀y̡̬̜̘̿͡ͅò̘͕̩̥̝̩̞͍̔̇ͮ͋͗u̯̹͍̠͖ͪ̒ͧ̋̏̌ͮ'̱͔̾̀͆̓̐͛̃r̢̾͏̬̠̜e̛͈͓͖̰̮̾̒̎̂͐̊̍̑͜ ̝͉͚ͬ̆̋̎ͫͩ́m̶̷̛͕ͭ̓̄́̿̚ͅì̷̴͉͓ͮ̉̂̓ͮͯͬ͟s̴̭̝͉̯͌͛̿̌̔ͭ͌͒ͣ͟sͥͮ̔͌͑ͪ͑̽҉̷͔̲͇̺͙î̷̼̀́n͑̇͐͘͏̼̠̺͍̮g̸̘̉̒ͭ̂ ̴͉̺̯̹̹͎̗ͪ̿ͦ̇̊͟͟i̹͎̰͙̘̣͐̒ͮn͕̤̥̞̖̈́ͤ̒͊͋͢ṱ̨̳̪̞̬̖̦̥̻͆ͮe̛̜̮̗̻͋ͥͬ͛̐̔͐͛́ṋ̸̖̲͍̫̙̗̓͆͡ͅt̢͎̼͈͖͚͐ͫ͐ͥ̀̾̐̃̕͢.̴̨̘̍͝ ̮̹̟̺̊̀̀̚F̞̥̪͂̏̍i̺̓ͫ͐̈́̚͢͠r̵̤̜̼ͤ̄̀ͪ̑̏͡s̢̩̳̯͖ͩ̍ͭ͊͊̀͞t̊ͧ̔̓҉̰͝ ̡̟̫͆́̔̉ͪ̓̎͡ó̶͕̲ͫf̸̫̩̦̻͙̙̪̏̂͐͗ͅ ͙̮̖͈̥̰͔͙̲̇ͭ̉ͭͭͬ̌̋͟ȃ̶̞̻̭͛ͥ̅̌ͪ̃̀l̠̻̟͕̝̻̝̺̬̄͜͜l͇̻̭̯͑ͥ̉̇̑̓ͤ,̸͖̤̙͔̱̻͗ͪ͊̒̍̇̾ ̢̯̭̫̝̱͈͔̙ͤͫ͛͢͞I̖̝̤̲̺̠̘̪͛͋͛ͪ͂ͪ͐ͤ̕ ̂͏̜̰̰̩ď͔̟͕͚̟͍͌̊̇ͤǒ̡̹̪̐͛̂ͫ̈ņ̱̟̥̣̣̖͎̂ͥ͡'̛̘̭͙͑̃ͬ̈́̅̀͢t͈̘̬͉̒̓͛̅̐̃̀͠ ̷͎̐ͣ́ͯ̄ͣ͝r̷͍̙̖̞̹͂͝͞e̥̬̞̲̞̞͊͊̑ͤ͐̔̃͌͘͝a̡͍̰̠ͯ̂ͩ̉̋̋̽̇͂͟l̸͑̓͟͢ͅl̲̲ͨ̅ͬͧ͢y̺̺̥̤̔ͧ̔ͤ̑̈̽̚ ̶̲̻̮͍ͭ̉̐̑̾ͪͧ̀̈t͔͈̤͕ͤ͋h̹͉̣ͭ̊̋͟i̯͛̀͋ͮ̂ͩͫ̅͝n̨̘͛̒ͩk̶͎̝͇͎̔͐̾̅́ ̫̬̮̜̲̈̾̊ͦ͢͝K̸͍͕͙̱̖̮ͧ̈͡ả͖̑̃̀̄̌̕g͕̪̻͓̥͑ͦ͛̈́͢͟͞å̳̻͓̻ͬ͑ͤ̅m̳̬͖͉̯͔̐̄͢͡í̴̫̤̓̈́̓͂͗̒̋ ̧̱̔̄̍̈́͛͞h̴̬̹̒̏ͪ̍͒a̴̰̮̫̩̣ͤ̒̽̇d̴̩̰̭̘͔̬͖̏͊͞ ̗̲̤̾ͤ̇ͨ̓̑͐͂́̕͞å̹͎̗̻͙̱̩̮̑̉ͤ͋̏͢͝n̷̤̠̫̰̤̐̄̓̿y͈̹̳̯̎̓ͯ̌̄̉ͩ̾́͡ ̵͉̰̦̟̮͍̱͉ͨ̊m̩̼̳̼̎ͪ̈́o̵̥̖̣̱̲͚̥̐́̄ͯͮ̓ͅr̯͚̠̗ͯ͊̓̇͟͞e͕̝̞̖̻̜͓͎ͪ̀͛̂̏̍ ̼̞̳̬̬̤̙͂ͮ̋ͥ̒̄͜p̟̠͕̪̑̒̿ͣ̈͒͒̒̚͢ŗ͎̟̱̍ͭ͆̂̒ǒ̟̖̮͍͉͔͖̯̈́̍ͣb̷̪̲̓ͧͥ̌̒̇̄̕i̶̺̣͆̎n͊͏͓̱g̡̻̖̝͚̟̰ͣ̈͆̚͝ ͖̩̆͛̉̂̈́ͨͮ͠͠t̵̛͕̲ͩ̐ͦ̏́ͮ̂̚oͦ̔͌͌ͤ͏̘̗ ͎̪̹̲͎̲̙͑ͭ͢ḑ̵̵̪̗̼͖̤̙ͣ́̿̚ȏ̴̥̟̱͐̀ ͈̃̐̈́ͯ͜ơ̦̗͓̙̬̊͠ͅn̵̮̥̮̘̪̹͍̫̓̾ͪ͒̉̿͆̂͝ ̏ͨ̚͏̮̳͝t̻̦͕̞̹ͨͩ̾̈́͊ͮ͠h̡̺̳͓̰͇͇̲̙̃ͩ̋̓͜a̴̞̞͕͚͎̫ͤ̽ͬͨ͌͛͜t̖̠̖̩͇̫̩̜̓ͨ̄ͥ ̶̵̖̋́̓ͯ̔ͧͦ͟p̧͍̺͇͚̒̇̐ͧͬͭ̕͢â̤̝͈̍̉̔̕r͙ͨ͂̃̉t̴̼̪̬̖̲̆ͩ̓̚͜i̸̳̩͖̱̭̳̋̂̉ͅͅc͍̠̦͖ͨ̓̒ͧuͮ̉ͬ͏̻̘̬͇͈̺̙l̝ͤ͗̌̏͜͝a̭͇̜̬͓͖ͩ̔͗̇̈́͟r̶̡̪̘̣̬͂̉͂̌͗͒̈̍ ͈̅͛ͥͧ̓̈ͪͩ̀͘p̛̬̲̼̲̐̿͑̿͘͟o̭͉͈ͣͭ̈ͮ̌̀ȉ̛̫͖̬̤̭̈́ͤ͠n̓̋͊̅ͦͭͭ͑͏̴͎̞̺̗t̴͙͚̒̍;̶̫̥̳̖̪́̉͆̌ͦ̇̌̍͗͠ ͤͩͫ͏̡̟̩̬̜̯̲͎̻̕I̸̶̫͙ͩ̿̈͡ņ͇͔̰̗̗̥̟̩̩̾̽͊f̳̼̯͎̪̺̙̻̓͊̄́ͯiͥ̋ͥ͏̗͉̳͝n̡̤̳̯̑̒̓ͭͨ̂͒ͩ͊ỉ̵̛̻̜̺͍̩̎͂ͥt̷̛͖̿̉̐̌y̧̺̮̦̱̮͚ͩ̎͒ͧͦ̎͡ ͉̥̖͖̪̙̩̯̉́͡h̺̯͉̱͙̜̹̣̓ͦͥ̾̀͜a̶̡̩̼̬͔͉͕̺ͦͧd͎̹̺̠̲͌͗ͮ͊́ ̼̩̙͍̝͒͒̓͗ͅa͒͌͏҉͈͇̗̜l̞̩̗ͧ̆ͨ̚͘͡ŕ̘̄ͭ͞e̢̩̦͉̥͙̹̤ͮ̾a̦̱͈͍̔ͤ̋̓̀͘͘d̪̱̪̗̯͈͊ͅŷ̛̝̜̭̱̻̭̱͇͐̿̍̃ ̹̟̱̻̘͕̑ͪ͗ͦ̚g̨̠̜͕͉̅̊͛î̸̝̩̥̆̈̇ͧ͐̚͘v̷̗̻͙̘̞̞̼̝̟ͫͣe̯̯ͬ̓ͬ̏̒̋ͮ̒͞n̶͙ͤ͗ͬ̚ ̆͏̰̙͖͉̻̩̙h̗̰̘̲̩̜̰ͥ̏ͤ̃ͤͬ͊͗͢i̗̳̱̲̠̩͋ͧ͑̈̏ͤ̀͝s̵̱̠̜͚͇̀̈́͑͂ͥͣ̕ ̶̸̪̠ͨͧͥͦ͋̂̐r̢̳̠̾̌̓e̷̥̩̿̈̈́ͯ̅͊͗ͦͩ͝a̢̞͖̙̘͓͚̎ͪͮ́̕͢s̜̮͈̎͝͠͞o͈̖̘͑͊̂ͮ̍́͘͘n̢̝̯̳̘̆̔ͭ̾̆s̬̪̭͖̜͙̟̱ͬͥ̊̉͢͝ͅ ̛̮̞͓̉̔̅̽͊ͣͫ̇́͝f̑̆͂ͭ̍͏̼͙͕̥̲̟̘o͇̱̟͓ͫͩ͂ͯ̍́́͝r͖͚̪̺̘͐̿͌͌͜͝ ̢͇̻͙̰̰̘͔̿͆f̵̜̳̘̩̒̔͜ȧ̸̡̙͕͕̊̓ͥ̔̑̎̾͟r̵̟̰͈͇͔̜̮̍ͧ̎̍ͪ̒̓s̺̆͗ͪ͞i̡͊͏̫̻̹̟̥̫͞ͅd̗͓̦̪̠̠̥̺ͫͫ͛̀͘e͚̝̯̽ͫ͌ͤͮͧ̊͝ ̘͚͗̆aͤ̈́͑̿̐ͮ͋҉̷̞̥͖̘͝ň̰̖̉́͠d͚͚̗͛ͤ͐͂̓ͯ̚ ̸̧̪̞͙̰̘̩̣͕͋̄́s̶̺ͫ̇͑̀͘h͇͑́͝ͅō͈̜̣̫̥͕̫͇͂̾͠w̛̹̤͇͈͓̹̹̲̔ͥ̈́̽̽͛̅e̢̘͉̱̰̖̙̐̋̃͝d̸̫̹̥̟̣̖̟̒̔ͨ͢ ̥͆̔̏̂ͭ̏ͣͩ̚̕͞t͗̋́͏͇̫͖̦̣h̤͇̭̮ͭͧ͋̐̀a̴̢̬͖̗̯̪̹͙͓̼͐̉͐̀̀t̛͚͚̜ͦ͜ ̮̰̠̭̺̩̺ͯͫ̀̓ͭ͋̄͠h̨̖̦̦̭̗̟͊̈́ͬ́ͥͩ͛͡e̙̖̤̙̣̠͈̻͑ͫͬ͐ͤ͂͐̚ ̣̙͖̄͑̿̏̓͆̌͘ŵ̖͖͔̲̝̦̑̍ͪ̋̿̈̕ä̸̻̼́͋̇̔͞s̼͉̲͙̮̎ͦ̐ñ̘̱͕̹̮͖̤̋̈̓̀̐ͦ̌ͤ'̸̡̢̥̜̜̮̥̈̈́ͥ̅́̍̋ͯͅͅt͙͔̣̜̱͚̫́͂ͪ̿ͣ̿̆̌ ͙̙̻̜̖̠̜̬̯̌̄̾̇̿t̷̢̞͆̋͟h̐ͧ̈́̓͌͒͌͜҉͉̲ḯ̯̰͓͊̑͆̒͐̓̑n̙̱̫͕͂ͬ̇̈k̭̪̺͑ͩ͆ͦ̚i͍͓̳͇̯̘̻ͬ̈̒͋̚n̸̦͇̩͉̜̗͇̪̓̂ͥ͝ͅg̭̒͌̚ ̫̞͔̝̤̝̟͕͂ͦ͑͌͗̇̈́͢ȧ̗͎͔͍̮̽̈ͯ̊ͩ͛͆ͅb̝̽̅̊ͭ̕͟͜ͅͅo̷̠̎̄ͣͧ̓͋̓͌̎û̬̖̘͔̳̥͕͑͂̅̈ͧ͜͞ͅẗ̡̛̜̰͔̪̪́̓ͅ ̶̲͉͇͇̪͙̜͆͗̾͊͊ͨͬͧ͟ḭ͕̯͕̓ͥͣ͠t͕͈̥̘͕͖ͣ̊ͮ̉ͬ̊ͪ̓̕ͅ ͚̩͇͉͔̯̼͍ͪ͒̆͌̿͜͡ṗ̵͔͖͍̍ͭͤ̿ͣ̀́ą̶̩̭ͧ́r̨̰̖͇̭̦ͮ̿ͬ̚͡͞t̵͓͎ͧ͒̈͒̓i̫͕̖̫͑̿̎͡͠c̡̛̥͚̥̓̅͑ͫ͂̅̕u̶̘̘̝̙͕̳͓̬͉͛͗̕l̏ͪ̐ͦͫͫ̓̈́͏̡̳̟́ạ͚̯̟̮̯̇ͣ͗̀͐̉͡͝ͅr̟̦̙̭̿ͦ̏͒͒̄͜͠ ̽̽ͫ̓ͩͨͫ͏͚͕̼̜͓͕̭̕ͅḩ͇̝͍̼̩͕͙̈͑̽͂͊̍̇̓ͅạ̗̘̳͇̜͛̐̑͂̍͒͝͝r̴̨̗̳̞͉̩̙͉ͦ̋̓ͣ̎͑ͣ́d̵̘͙̙̎͠͡.̳͚̲͗ͮ̕ ̨͇̞͓̋͌S̩̞̏̐͛̂e͇͖ͥͥ̆͌̀͞c̵̰̺͙͖ͣͦ̅͋̀͐͑ọ̢̣̪̞̈́̽͒͌n͒ͥͩͦ̊̓҉̢̪̦͔̻̕d͓͉̥́͊̋̑̇ͪ̾̈́̈́͜ ̵͎̼̤͖̥̦͎̱ͭ͆̏ͥ̉͘͠ơ̫̼̺̱̭̱̙̑͂͐̐͞f̠͙̩͇̰̘͚̪̖͆̑̿͒̏̃ͣͮ ͍͕̜̩̍ͨ͢á̷̼̱̜̞̺̪̎̀͌͂̓̏̎l̛͕͖͙̘͔̭͔̓̈͜͝l̵͇͙ͩ̈̈ͮ͗͂̕,̷̛̯͚̫ͩ̏̏͜ ͕̫̠̟̹̀͌͗̾̀t̗̦̤̒̄̈͆ͦ̒̽͟h̫͍̙̮̹̻͙̆ͣ͟͝êͪ͊̓͝҉̥̖͍͖̪͘ ͕̘̼̹̹̬͓̫̈́ͬͣ͢͟"͎̎̒̀f̵̻͍̱̦̟̤̯͎͍͌l̵ͩ͛̒̇ͮ̎͏̢̣͈ë̳̋̃̑̿x̧͚̪̳̹̟̓̒̌̔ͭͤ̃͆̊͠i͓͙̤̳͓ͬṉ̶̨̤͈͍̌̎̅̉̆̔g̀ͩͣ̆ͪͣͮͫ͏̧̭͢ ̸̺̼͉̹̌ͯͦ̀͆͛̀m̷̯̗͍̳͉̟͇ͥ̀ͨ̆̊ͥù҉̴̥͚s̼̤̗̥̜̤̏ͧ̏͗͆̂̑ͧͣ́c̝̯͖͔̃̏̏̒͌̿ͯͧͦl̵̸̐͏̬͍̩͈̰͖̬̪é͝͝҉̞̬ṣ̣͇̫̱̖͉́̐ͩ́ͩ̾̃̓"̢̟̘̮͉̺̼ͧ͊̂̾̀ͤ̚ ̧̤̜ͬͮb̨̢͉̻̟̰̥̖ͣͧ̊̉̏̉̔̑i̷̯̘̱̱͊̉̎ͩ͡ẗ̢͓͚͙͖̦̘͗̍͒̽̄̓͒ ̞̞̗̫̳̆͌ͯ͛̋̿ͩͣ͗d̴̴̯̣͈̱̮̘̙͉̓̿͂̅̈̈́̀i͕̦̤̙̬͍͖ͦ͢d͖͓͂̆̆̈́̆ͥ̆̀͠ǹ̏ͮ̅ͩ͏̷̱̤̘̠̬͇̠̜̲'̙̂̑̆͂̎ṱ͖͗͑ͨͮ̾̂͊͟͝ ̻̼̬ͤͯͫ̇͋̈̂ͮ̚͢ḉ̗͌́͛̃̋̄͝ō̷͖͖͌ͫͤ̿m͎̠͍̯͔͔̜ͦ̍ͯ͢e̼̤͇̔͛̄͗ ̪͔̳̻̗̈́̐ͬ̏̒ͭ̊͡ǫ̶̤̖̞̥̿͐ͧ̄͑͆̂ͭu̥̅ͣt͎̣̩ͯ̀̏͞ͅ ̗͚ͫ̋̏̋͛̂ͣͫ͟o̸̰̗̝̱̲ͩ̆ͮ͛̚f̪̦ͮ͌ͤ̆́͘ ̄̊͐̐̇̇͜͟͏̬̜͓ͅt̷̛͕͙ͣͪ̕h̻̞̦̭͚̟̯ͥͤ̿͊͂͛͂͠ͅe̷̦̺̜̟̝̣͐̅̕ ̷̝̜̩̦̻̘̿̒ͫ̉̄͢ͅb̨̛̥̰̻͚̞͇̑̅͑͂͒̎̇͗̆͡ͅḽ̛͇̰̖̬̲̄͋ͫͬǔ͓̣͔̙͇̫̼̾̒ͨ̈́̅̅̉̕e̅̃҉͚̠̝͝ͅ;͖̳͈̿̑̄ͧ ̆͑͏̙͎͡i̧̮̯̗ͯ͒ͪͮ͆t̸̨̲͔̆̅́̚ͅ ͈̜̬̪̭̜̜ͯ̾̂͡͝ĉ̴̮̝̗̣̦̼͊ͤ͡a̡̭̺͔͚̭̗͕ͤͦ̓ͯ̒͒̏̋m̴̡̛͈͖͙̬̳͔ͨ̇ͤ́ẹ̷̪͎̤̝͉̙̜̾͌̾ͯͣͅ ͪ̒̿͋҉͉̹̬̱̼ả͙͙̙́̇̊f̑͑̌͋̊̉͠҉̰̮t̺̫̱͇͖̪͈̰ͯͭͮ̇̊ͪͦ̚͢͟͝e̠̺̠͈͓̣̻ͩͣ͢r̭̮̞̂ͮ ̶̨̹̭͚̺͓ͯͦ͂̕I̡̮̙̝̺̰̹ͯ̈ͦͣ̈̅̋́̎͜n̢͓̣͍̿͗f̘̮͕͎͓̐̌ị̟̹ͫ̃̎̏n̳̗͍͋̾͜ḯ͚̬͈̙̙́͟͝t̤̭ͯ̈́̔͑̔̐͒̚ȳ̳̺́̓̑̍̓̽̎ ̡̰̭̝̺̥̪̯ͦ̏̒̔̂ͧ͜t̒͒ͦͤ̽̂͋ͬ͏͙͚͙͢o̸͙̱̹̟̝̞ͯ̑̉̔l̸̴̡͍͚̺̠̙̐́̄̿̃̃̎̉d͎̟̹̩͕͎͈͒̄ ̫̻̰͚̦̣̋̐͞K̞̲̂̂ͮ̌̓a͆̈̌̊̎̒͒͏̡̣̱̱̰̯g͚̘͍̳̉̿͂ͦ͟a͉̪̖̬̙̙̼͚͂̓ͬ̎̉̆͂͂̏͢m̪̬ͤ̀ͭͦͨ̏́͠i̓͂͂̈̓̈̇̈́͏̦̗͇̦͈̳ ̴̼̜̦̻̰̜ͥ̄͟͢ṣ̻̼͎̤̻̜͗̐̿̚ĥ̲ͣ̆ͤ̇ͥ͝e͔̫̪͍͌ ̴̸̤̞̣̱̓̆̓̐͒̑ͫw̸͖̙̿̀ͥ͊͊̒ạ̪͚͓̗̯̺͊͛͗̔̇̓͟͝s̙͍͎̲̜̣͍͔̋ͥ͡͡ ̸̷̨̮̖ͪ̂̈́͌ͦ̅̌̚ṱ̣̫͔̪͛̎ͭͪ́ͬ̇͌h̛̥̳̬̩̱͕͂͑̃ͫ̂͑̏i̛̒̃̉ͮͧ͢͏̜͕ṉ͕ͧ̓ͪͥ̊k͚̺͖̩̦͚̭̊̇ͣ̈ͬ͝ȋ̞̐͗ͨ́ͅn̫̬͉̮̪̆̄̔ͯ̅͒͗̏́g̟̠̦͓̜̭ͩͥ͊̐ ̶̡͓̣ͣ͋̕ṯ̵̛̇͑̉ͧͬ͂͂ͤͅo̷͎̼̮͍͉ͪͭ͆ͫͨͤ̄̐̕o̶̸̡͈͉̤͉̫͖͂́ ̸̜̣̳̭͖̠̀ͬ̒̄̏͐̂m̸̶͔̗̲̞̳͍̏͒ͫ̆̓͐͊ͮ̚u̙̣̼̟͉̙̲̺ͦ̈́ͯͯ̊̊̈́͘c̗̮͙̦̮̪͇̯̟̒̉ͧ͗ͦ͒ȟ͖̙̞̼̝̘͚̏̋ͩ̈́̇͜ͅ ̛͉̺͓͓̮̈̂̃͂ͅi͖̗͉̝̜̎̂̀͝n̓ͫ̅͐̽ͧ͟҉͉̗̮ ̧̲͙͙̲͙͔ͫ͊̚ͅ3͖͍͍̮͔̻̍͗͘͟9̃͒ͣ̌ͣ҉̝̣͇͙̜͖̭̬̝.̡̲̫͓̠̥ͤ̓͐̏ ͦ̌ͦ̔̇҉̸̫͇̝̺͙̟͖͍Î͖̩̥ͧ̇ͫ ͚̱͈̐̍͐̍̾̈́̈̓́́d̸̡̞͓̼̘̩͓̓ͥ̇̃o̻̙̮̲̪͍̟̿̆ͬ̏̾̓ͬͣn̷̡͇͖͎̩̥̺͍͑͆̓ͪ̃͌̉͢'͙͕ͫͫ̽͒͐̕͡t̷̡̠͙̺̬̪̤̦̫̮͊̎ͩͧͧ̆̔ ̢̣̺͍̮͓̥̭̀̇̋̆̄͘t̴̓̉͏͍̤͉̥͎̦͎̫h̸͔͎ͫ̀ͨͩi̙̗̳̟͚͒̉̋̏̀ͣ́n̟̼̠̗̊̑́̚͞k̢̨̰͈̥̪̝͚̅͗ ̨̺͙̻̃͌̑͛̈́ͮ̔͊͠͠ͅt̸̞͓͈̬̫͈͐͛̽̋h̵͇̬̤̳̽ͥͧ̊̿͗ê̂͛ͨ̉ͭͫ҉̖̞̰̤͙ͅ ̥̮͈̯̔ͭ̽a̝̓͌̌͜͞c͇͎͖̦͛̎ͦ͋̆t̴̡̩͉͈̟̣ͥ̌͊̈̇̋͝ȋ̒̒ͪ҉̗͙̗͎̤̰̬̠͠ͅȍ̰̬̯̺ͮͨn̺̫͚͍̭̭̰̻̖ͨͮ̎̃̂͟ ̷̷̪̫͖̝̟̏ͣ̄̐ͣ́ͮ́́ï͕̲̙͇š̛̟̥̗͎̰̼ͧ́̎̓ ̧̼̳̼̗͕̯͇̬͕̿̿͗̂ȉ̷̧̢̼̫̤̭͆ͦ͑ͬ͗n̵̨̜̜͕̻̩̠ͨ̿̃ͤ ̶̖̞̘͚͙̳̙͋̂̒̀̏̂̚a̛͎̞̮̟̝̺̣̒ͣ̏̆ͪ̚n̶̶̛̟̺̲͍̥͔͛͐ͥͪ̿́̓ͤd̤̐̔̀ͩ̍̓̓͂͘͟͡ ̧̰̜̘̼͎̻͕̳̳ͧ̒ͨ́o̙̟͔̝̺̅ͤ̈͗ͭ̉̚͢f̗̜͎͓̳̲̀̐̊́̈̂̈ͯ ̪̳̎ͯ̀i̵̶̪̳͍̜̥͚͒̓̄ͤ̀́t͍͇̘̭͉͔̔ͩ̂̿ͥ̔̊͢ş͎͕̻̠̓̑̆͌ͩę̶̛͇̣̭̏̓͋̓l̷͖͉ͣͮ̉ͣ͆ͯ̄̀f̴̠̰̰̲̻̞̤ͩͩ̑ͯ́͑̍̆͘ ̠̟̮̣̫͙͍̲͆̕a̡͓̩͚̓̐͊̓̈ ̵̴̸̙̙̙̬͔͓̭̗͓̃̽ͥ̿̀ͩ̄̉s̮̘̰̬̲̦͚ͤ̇ͭͩ̓͠c̳̞̠̮ͬ̓̍̔̾̇uͨ̓҉̸̤̗̺̞̹̯m̺̥͔̭̤͚͉̅̋͒ͧť̶̴̩̼͈̤̱̳̯̣̰̈̓͋͒ͯ̈̚e̘͎͇̝̜̰͖͓͂͆̀͟͡l̴̥̥̺̟͈̜̊͑̀ͨ̈l̖̪͌̈͟ ̧̭̣̈́ͫ͘͢(̨̙̠͓̌̂ͣ͗̓͛̑͘͝Í̻͓͍͈̼͆͠ ̵̷̩̗̦̝̣̹̺̠ͭ̇́͋͋͝d̳̦̬̈͐͂͗͆ͭ͒͆o̫̹̗͎͕̹̳̖̥͂͛̓̒̚ ̹͇̰̘̃͗̅̌̌͋͢i̱̼̫̲̙͚̺ͧͣ̒ͫ́ͦt̷͔͎͈͙̺͖͐͆̊̋̃̿͞ ̷̞̲͖ͭ́̚p̏͂ͬ̔͗͊̒ͧͧ͏̡͈̭̝̠͉͞l̖̮̭̬̠͑͐ͬͦ̉̇̊̆ͅe̼͛͗̉͆̄̍̐ͭ̐͝n̳̣̦͇̞̫̦̽̅̽ṭͮ̀̿ͤͣ̓ͅy̗̼̖̺͂̀ͩͬ͗͂ ̢̭͎͍̤̤͚͕̀̄̑͐́a̷̱͉͔̺̓̾ͨ̔̐ͫ̿s̵̛̩͔̙̩̦̍ͣ̽͊̑ͦ̈̽ ̶̧̼̺̪̣̺̭͕̝̋̉̿͊̕b̢͍͙̤͔̝͕̙̗͂̑ͥ̍̃̑͊̋̌ǫ̳̭̩͕̯̒̓̋̌͒͂̓̌t̨͍̲̜̜̜͒ͪ͗̍ͭ͟ḫ̪͈ͤ̚ ̠̫̜̤̖͖̽ͩ̉̄͗͂̏ͨ̔á̛͚̪͛͞l̘̮̞̊ͦͭͭͬ͊̒i̡͉͚̭͙̍̽̎͐̚g̷͔̀̿̒͑ͪ͗̈͗͝n͕̟̱̭ͧͥͥ͠m̨̧̥̲̳͔͈͕ͥ͗̓͑ͦ͘e̷̛͚̖̾͌ͬͬ̕nͯ͢҉͙͉̣̺̯͉̹̺ṱ̴̦͕͈̖̺͖̠̓̈́͟s̘̀ͮͥ͆ͫ̾́͜ ̪͙͙̼̹̣̲͉̏̆͂̎̽̒̀̕t̜̦̖͎̖̦̘͕ͣ̿̍ͦ̊ͫͅo̵̼̥͖̪̓̉͞ ̳̠̤͈̎ͮ̋̂̓̌͝s̝̪͓̼̠͎̿̈̽̽̆͟ḣ̬̗̜̟̤͕ͣͣ̋̀͒̕͞o͎̬̞̤͙͍̣͋̈́̑w̴̛̭͔̻͍̬͓̞ͩ͐̍͗͛̓͟ ͣ̇̒ͥ̎͌̉̈̓҉̪p͔̺͇̖͍̻̀͆͘͟ë͍͍͍̜̗͖͙̭́́̒̒ͧͬ̿o̧̾͂̓͏̘̩̝̫̩̙͙p̢̣̼͆͑͌̀l͔̖̽̔̅ͨ̐ͭ̈̾͂́e̸̙̼̿ͧ͋̚͟͟ ̜̦ͮ̊͂͟t̴̼̜̦͕̹̂ͮͮͤ̅͝ͅh̡̛̥̱ͮ́͌ͮ̓ͮ̔́a̧̫̯̳͍̮̣̣ͪ̍̌͗ͬ̄ͧ̌͡t͙̖̥̔̊ ̘͕̯̬͕̯̌̾Į̙͓̠ͪ̍̐͆̈́ͣͮ̽̃'ͤ̐ͧ̍͏̲͕͕̞̤̞̦̬̝́̕m͚͉͎̖̣̮͓͌̏̍̐́͡ ̯͚̞ͪ̐̅t̑͏͚h̴͖͉ͭ͂̏̓̇̓i̢͈͔̳̪͒̋ͧͥͣ̆n̶͓͓ͮ̾ͣ̇̉̈̕kͤ̈́̑̋̑̀ͤͤ̐҉̶̲̰̖͟i̶̗̯̣͛ͮ͑̓ͥͥ̕n̗̲̦ͨͫg͔̱̙͔̪̘ͫ̋̿͞ ̶̧̟̟ͫ̎ͤͦ̽̓̀̉͗m̹͙̲̅̑ͫͪ͋o̪̹̝̾̑͑͒̃r̺̻̠͈ͪ̾̆ͤ̒͜e̶̷̢͔͎̰̓ͥͅ ̦͙ͫ͂ͧ̄ͬ͛a͎̠̋̓̀̾̅̃ͣ͞b̸͖̳͚̪̼̬̚ǫ̥̦̪̖̪͚̅͋͛u͉͕͎̥̥͒̒ͧ̕t̸̖̋ͪ̋̑̈̚ ̯̤͇̖̰͆͐ͪ́̕͡t̶̗̬͚̩͎ͮ̋ͥ̂̿̓ͧ͌ͦh̢̩͍̬̦̏̋͑͑ͧ̊͘i̫̟̺̱̣̼͇̙̿͆̈̽͗ͧ͝n̶̸̹͔͍̹̤̬ͦ̊̽̎͌̃̚g̵̝̝͖̘̞̠̥̗͓͐͒̽̓͘͘ṡ̼͈̰̭̬̙̈́̌ͬ̎̉̆ ̗͈̩̝̗̰͇̔̕͜t̮̼͖̘̥̖̫ͥͮͤ̍́͠ͅh͉̠̃̏̆̓͛́ͪ͟a̖͍̿ͤͥ͐͆͛ͫ̐̈͠͠n͓͇͌̓͐ͯͫ̆͘͢ͅ ̪͖͙̬̝͓͍̻̂̇̿ͭ̚t̨͍͇̆̌ͮ̇̐ḩ̻̱̖̌͋͘͡ė̐̀̃̄̑͌͊͏̴̣͈̼̯ỹ̴̮̖͋ͧ̊͛ͨͯ͠ ̧̩͈͇͑ͩ͋͑̅̆́t͇͎͕͓̠̱ͧ̓h̶̜̯̰͓͐͛̾̂̄̄̄͂̀i̵͎͔̤̅̋ṋ͚͐ͅk̵͚̠̦̞̞̦͒͂̆͢ ̴̴̤̳͔̦̔̂̀̓Ỉ̢̥̼̱̟̤͎̜͇̜̍̾ ͚̓͛́̌ͧ̑̇̚͡ą̶̪̺̬̲̓̇̓ͯm̴͙̹͔̙͉̠͈̣̓̓ͣͮͮ͘͘)̸͎̒̂ͣ̏͑̈́͛ͫ͝͝,̶̶̨̭̥̣̭̮͕̪̀ ̢̗̺̪͉̭̪̮̬ͣ͌̂̐ͫ̎ͣͦ̚a̹̠̟̰̫̫̤̯̙̒ͧ͢n̠̮̹̙ͤ̋̉̃ͧ̌̑d̢̛̖ͮ͆͌̓ͅ ̶̵̹̠̭̜̪̱̄͆̈́ͯ̑Ḭ̡̣̯̬́ͩ͗ͨ̂̎̊̀̚ ̗͙̜̪̥̮͕̜̂̑͝͞͡t̶̝̉̓͋̀ͫ̋͝h̤̦̲̗̼̟̟̟̭̑͋ͭi̮̞͍͍͙̤̹ͩͤ̑̿̎̾n͚̲̰̮̺̪̣ͮ̕͠k̞̪̀̇̈́͌͘ ̋̓͌̑̅͐ͬ͌ͪ͝҉̺̣̟̕i̤̣͋̈ͬ̐̓̎̿͛̉͠͡t̗͖̪̳̠͚̥͂̃͠ͅ ̡̠̬͖͈̤̻̌ͫͧ̐ͧm͎͇̠ͥ͋͊̔ȃ̶̢̪̘̼̝͍̟͋ͮͪ̓̐̚d̷̷̮̜͈̒ͮ̌͛ͦ͛̓̃ȩ̘̠̅̎ͥ̆ͧ͜ ̦̥̩̟̰͕̻̆̓ͫ͌ͤ̒̾s̼ͯ̿ͤ̑͐̐̄̎͟e̶̡͚̗̩ͥ̔̌̔ͣͩͬnͫ̍ͨ҉̛̙̹̣͕͟s̭̫̟̝̘̮̥̬͚̑̂̋̈͒̂͝͡͞e̹͇̹̒̈́ͥ ̅ͣͫͣ͂͌҉̮̭̙̦̦̘̀͞t̮̰̖̭͉̙̣͑̉͑̌ͪ̄h̵̴̲̩͕̹̾̑̽͆ͧ̕e̱ͦ̄̃ͮ̆r̈̊ͩ̔ͨ̀͏͕̰͉͍̫͎e̞̣ͪͦ̏͆͛̏̚͘͝ ̛̩̻̼̟̤ͫ̽͘ă̡̫̟͍͇̹̻̌̇͝s͈̲̙̠͙̻̗̝ͫͧ̂̈ͬ͗ͥ ̪̠̱͚͔͈̗̯̤͗ͧ̂̐͗ͣ͗͂͒͟ȃ̑̐̄͗̅ͥ̾ͥ͘҉̵͎̹̪ ͖̦̮̘̻̽̒̓̄ͤ̒͒̃ͨ͝w̵̘̫͍͔̮͂ͪâ̴̭͕̲͚̻͉͙̿̏ͫ̉̃y̶̠̺͍̆͌̋ͯ̋͗ͮ̚ ͌̓ͥ̔ͥ͒ͦ҉̵̛̱͎̗ţ͚̥̘͉͈͉ͬ͢ͅő̡͕̩̭̠̟̦̰̃͒̈́̎̒̔̽̊͡ ̞̱̪͙̜͈̯̆̕͝s̙̮̙̻̖̥ͪ͋̄͜h͉̞͚̲̫͈̉͂ͭ̎ͭͣ͞ơ̷̟̥͈̔ͫ̚̚w̾̔̊̂̒͒̄ͩ҉̬̞̫̼̯͍ ̧̻̱̼̜̺̞̍̓̌͊ͦͬ̾͝ͅI͍̘̤͖͙̖̞̎ͧ̋͌̅̀̎ͥ͡ͅn̛̠̭̳̯̦͈͙ͣͨ̈́ͅf̙͊i̡̱̲̓͆ͨ̔́ͯnͤ̂͏̜͕̲̗̪͎͔ͅi̾̑͌ͥ͏̷̬̗͍̪t͓͇̖̜͖͓̘̀̊́y̮͚͙̥̤͍̩̓͛ ̣̖̟̺̿͋̍͛ͮͯ͡ͅt͙̬̼̝̘̺̠ͬͧͩ̋̂ͭ̽ͨͨ͠h͚̊ͬ͛͑͗̾ͬ͜ͅẹ̡̨̱̹͙̺̍͗́̓ͬ̍ͥͥ̌ ̡͓̣̖̟̻̰͖̮̪͋̈͒̉̆d͈̝̠̭̗̼͈̩̱͌͟i̶͈̘͔͓̲͉ͣ͒͑̏ͪr͐̄͛̈ͭ̀҉̞̻̫̟͎̞̞̭̀e̞̹̻̜̳̯͒̈ͫ͂̿̓͐́cͣ̿̈̓͑͏҉̤t̩̜͖͔͖͖̱̓͟͢ī̛̦͕ͣ̽͋͂̔̇o̡̫͉̜̠̝̼ͫ̾̓͒̒͡ñ̡̜͙̬̲ͮͣ ̧̬̣͕͊̇̀̊̏s͎̜̋̉̄̈̏̀̾͆ͣ͞hͫ̀҉̹̺̳͚̥ě̇͌ͭ͏̪̭͚͟͝ ̸̧̞̜͉ͬ͊ͪ̀̀ẅ̻͍͎͚̯̺̺́͗͘͜ã̸̷̡̝͉̻̱̉̋sͮ̇͒͐̽̓҉̘̖͈̠̭̣ ̙̙͎̹̣̻͙̙̈́͘͟t̡̛͙̟̜͇̲̀͊ͦ̏̓̒a̞̰̬̭̣̘̮͐͋̽ͫ̑̚k͗̑̇ͥͯ̇҉҉̫͙͖̦̙͔̮ḭ̧͉̜̲̮̳̲̹̐́͠n͋̽̓̂͑ͭ̓҉̛̻͈g͓͓͕̙ͫͧ͂͌͒͢ ͒ͧ͊̈ͫ̎̂́͡͏̹̠̹(̧͊̿̄͛̎͡҉̘d̴̪̼͖̳̭̯̋̓̃ͩ̿̆̒͡i̴̡̨̙̯͛͑̈ͥ̎ģ̥̪̲̲͓̥͇̒ͦ̐̾̄͐ͦ͛g̵̭͉̜͉̹͖̭̳̣̓̇͌̍̅̂̂̾̒į̗̣̣͆n̸̦̼͇̭̬̪̥̟ͦ͌̕g͚̭̏̒̿ ̠̫̫̼̂̔́͞o̷̖̬̹̼̺̠̦̝͐̌͊̓̂ͬ̋ͯͅn̦̱͓̺͉̬̬̈ͦ̀ ̵̟̫̘͇̰͎͎̰̼ͩ̒̒̚w̴̻͉̺̫͕̖͋͌̏̓ͫ̂ͯ͒͢h̎̓ͮ͟͡͏̠̫̝̣̳ͅe̵̴͒ͯͭͪͬͧ̆͗҉͕͎̝̼͉̪̮t̥̖̰̠̩̙ͦͫ͌̒͒̈́̔͡ͅh͈̙̜ͧ͘͡e̷̙̣̭̮̩͙ͥ͌ͩ̈́ͩ̐͗̚r̟̱̗ͦ̌ͯ̊̎͞͞ ̫̫́ͯ̌̈̋͆ͬ͜h̢̳͉̟͖̝͙̪͇͑̾ͣ͠ͅé̝̤̘͉̥̯̻̄̆̀̏̅͒̍ͪ ̷̼̠̣̜̲̦̘͓ͭ͋ͯt̸͉̳̮͓̝̯ͫͦͅh̙͇̮͓͆̄ͫ̓͊̐ͧ̽ơ̷̱̼̠͕̬͎̹ͥ͒ͬ̃ͯͯͥ͟u̸̷͔̒̓̇̑͛̾ͪ̚̚g̺̝͚̍ͧ̋̑̋ͤ͘͘͞h̔̈͐̂ͯ̉̿͏҉̘͕̲̥̺t͙̙̖̅ͭ̊̈́̌͐̑͘ͅ ̵͙̹͈͎̣̮̼͐͛̃̈́͆t̳͉͔̫̂̓ͦ̓̆ͧͦ͒ͥh̴̢̻͕̻̦ͩ̊͊͐̈́͒͘a͚̬̖̯͎̯̩̥ͩ͗ͫ̈t͓̣ͩ̿ͮ̀ ̩̪̼̇ͭ͟͟͢f̨̗̫̟͖̩̒̑̈́͞ͅͅa̵̓̌̆ͥ̍̽͋́͏̥̻̭̺̱̠̪̤r̨̭͊ͫ̆͞s̟̻̘̪̽̓́̃̎ͦ̂̀͡i̗̣̫̺ͦ̐ͫͬ̌ͣͩ́ḏ̹̪̲͔̮̾̏͐ͥ͌͜ę̵͓̳̗̹̺̐̆̿̀̒̑̾̊ͪ ͍͉ͨ̋̄̾ͭ̾̅͆́̀w͚̳̯̤̞̒͋́͛̀a̶̻͚̲̞̝̺̎͑͠ş̹͇͖͖͋̓͘͟ ̯͔͓̅̑̆̆̅̿́͞͡ṿ̴̗̥̝̣̪̰̬̣̊ͭ͜͝ó̶̧̦͈͎͕͓̙̌̋̓̈͟ț̨̥̱ͮ͐ͪͤ͝i̯̲̙͚̝̳̥͕͒̊͋n̨̾̊̔̚͝҉̫̰͙g̱̥̘̱͍ͦ̇̀͛̂ͯͨͅ ͥ̒̊̉̐͋͢҉̗̹̩̞͍̟̦͎h̨͈̫̾̂̓͒̚͟ĭ̧̬̻̱̰̥̝̪ḿ̮̦͒̆̂̋̂̏̀̕͡ ͇̥̰ͩ́ͅͅb̒҉̶͔̕e͔̬̺̝̺͖̓̎͆c͓͈̖̩͙̦̃̓̀ͬ̒̐a̜͖̜̱̬̣̮͑ͯ̒ͬ̊̅̚͟͡ùͮ͏҉͇̪͖͇̺̬̦s̸͇͎͚̞̈́͗͢ͅe̘̟̩͔̮̫̮͐̋͠ ̵͊͏̠͟o̭̪͚͚ͭ̍̀f̢̪̤́ͯ ̅̓̍͌̿́ͤ̄҉̫͓̭̩͞Ẉ̸̵͉̐̐̿ͦ̾̋̋͛͠i̜̘͍̮̦̬͙̯̘͑ͤ̓͋ͧ̊͞s̥̭͍͍̰̠̙̖ͪͯd̗̳̂͟ơ̵̬̰̠̳͇ͣ̊ͭͅm̘̽̿̅͋͜ͅ ͔͈̟̟̦̜ͦ̔̌͡ͅo̭̯̠̦̺̺̗ͦ̀ͤͯ̉̆ͤ̈ͯr̢̬̱̯ͫ͐̉͠ ̩̮͎̼͎̳̣ͮ̂̽ͥ̋͜ͅn̴̴̹̳̞̑ͩ̉̅̓͆̒ͨ̚ǫ̥̪̘͍ͫ̇ͣͭ͐ͥ͘͞t͔̗̬͖ͧ͌͆̔̿ͬͮ͟)̤̳̇̓͌ͯ͆̐ͩ̎.̳͈̪̺̰̻ͬ̅͑̈̄ ̧̗̤̦̪̭̥ͤ͋ͫ̐̉ͤͬC̹̲̗̪͓̦̟̿̇ͥ͋͘o͙̺̟͓̰̹̊a̶̢̗͎͈̲̗͖̔̆̚c̡̄̀̚͏̛͙͇͖̮ḩ̶̟̥̖͈͖̪̬͙̐͞i̪̺̗̤ͮn̴̫̺̝̱͚̮̜͔̾͢g̛̛͖̭̗͖̟̙̙͖ͪ̌̾͋͡ ͎̜͍̠̝̩̖̂ͫ̕t̩̱̘͓͍̮̿̽͝e̢̢̛̳͉̱̬̮̮͔̩̊̏̇̍l̾ͯ͗͑͢҉̤̬̜ͅl̞̼̙̱͙ͧ̍ṡ̡̝͖͚̼̭̓͐ͭͥͮͯ́ ̧̘̯̗͐̀ͯa̮̠͉̥͙̠͇͗r͕͓͚͚̹̣̈̌͗̃e̷̻͙͇͓̣͐̅̋͌ͧͣͮͩ͢ ̴̼̣͙̠̙͖ͣ͑ͤ͐ͦͭͤ͆p̨̜̞̹͋ͩ́ͅr̳͍̫͎̘̾ͥ̈́͑ͦ̊͐͢͟e̛̟̙̼̮͆̓̒̂͒t̛͍̝͈̼̘ͭͩͮ͆͌͗̅̇t̵̤͎̿ͭ̌͋͟ẏ̶̗̤̠̥͓̮͎̓̿̍̈́̃ͣ͑͢ͅ ̧̢̙͎͇̘̜̻̻̝̹͂͆ͦş̷̠̫͈͍̤̖̝̦̒̍̎̋ͦ͑ͣ͡ȉ̴̺̺͚͎̊̓ͦ̍̚lͫͩ̇ͪ͐ͤ͏̗̻͡l̢ͩ̎͑͐͂͏̰ͅy̰ͥ̃ͬͥ̆̑ͫ̊̿ ͎̻̪̦͍͚̝̍̽ͦ͞i̗̠̻̬͇̓͋ͨ̔̃ṅ̹̰̔͡ ̲̹͈͉̹̦͔̿ͨ͆ͦ̄̍g͉̪̫ͦ͒ê̝̼͖̲̪̣̳̙͊̋ͮ̒̐n̨̖͈̖̞̣̰̳̤͊̾͌̓̇ͣe̝̬̬̞͕̯͒͌͂̏ͫ͒͛͆́̚ŗ̰̘̬̪ͨ̊̂̐̉ͫa̟̫͓̻̐̂͋l̢̮͓͎̮̠ͭͬ̈̏ͫ͝͝,̪̩͍̐̄̊́ ̊ͮ͂͗҉̡̳͍͔a̷̮ͨͭ̊̂̽ͯ͝n͖̩͚̳ͥ̈́̍́ͅḋ͙̋͡͞ ͒ͦ҉̺̳̥̭̫̲͍Í͖̝̰͒̃ͩͤ͌ͧ̚͟'͕͉̼̞̠̑ͯm̸͚̮͈̐̔̐̿̉ͥ͂ ̧̛͕̪̬̣̱̫̠̖̏͆́ņ̷̳̩̗͔̗̪̘͂̈̋̚ở̢̝̲̹͕͉ͨ̓ͤ̅͡t̥̠̩̜͈ͮ̇͑͑̔͞ ̠̝͓̫̝̰̼̞͍̔͑̒̈́ͣ̇ͧ̃ͮ̕s̙͌̿̑u̴̡͍͖̱͔ͬ̽ͪͯ͆̾̚r̡̙̊̓̅̈̎̓͞ͅȇ̸̓ͫ͏͔̪̠̝ ̨̡͓̗̺̜͉ͧ̀ͅw͎̱̑̎̃h͌̌̆̾̐ͪͥ́͏̴̗̱͈̬͚ỹ̵̢̼̼̫͇͍̼̒ͩ͐͋̓͘ ̵̨̟͙ͫ̉̈ͭ͛ͣ̇͢y̧̢̜̠̼̭ͩͪͣơ̼͙͐̈́̓̃͠u̴͎̦̭̤̘̥͐͗̆̓ͥ̊̒͜ ̬͍̦̝̝̟͙̙ͪ̋͠d̨̙̭̂̔̓͆ͯ͑̽̓o͚̻͎͚͊ͭ̀͢ṉ̱̣͚͓̃̈́ͣ̔ͫ̃́'̡̯̥̰̰͖̩̝̼̬ͦ̋͌̊͐t̯̮̫̓̑ͨͦ̔͋ͥ̒ ͖̊ͫ̇̌ͦ̆́t̷̖̫̠̪ͯͤ̾ͥ̓h̨̭͓͇̗̻̤̭͓ͨ͛͋i̝͙̤̪͆͊̈́̇ͭ̈́n̛̙͔̩̓̑͝k͈͍̝̻̬̜͚ͣͫ̃͜ ̝̍ͣ̀t̶̛̛̝̪͈̜͈͙̦͚̔ͫ̀ḥ̵̰̥̿ͤ͛ͮ̐ͭ̀a̹̳̣̫̰̜̫̬͌́ͣ̇͌̄̄̀t̼̮͉͑̄̋͑ͨͫ̓ ̴̮̝͉͇̟̥͉̪͛ͦ͗͒͝K̍̀̅҉҉̳̜́a̗ͦͤ̄ͫͬ̚͜g͙̙͖ͧͮ̊ͥ̒͞ą̶͎ͮ̊ͩ͝m̰͎̬̙͔̩͔̩̘ͨ͐͜͞i̛̹̗̦̯̗̭̦ͮ͒ͅ ̴̧̻̭̳̯̬ͩ̊̒w͇͔̜͇̒̓̕͘͜o̴͇̗ͦ̅ͮu̸̘̗̰̝̥͎̣̝̍̓̉̅̀̇́l̖̬̘̫͍͎ͨ̅͐ͣ̆́ͅd̴̷͉̤̺̜ͧ̒̾ͣ̑̀̋̉͡ ̶̲̈̉̽̂́͞e̛͇̣̻̙̭̻̲̳̙͌ͮ̀ͬ͟n̶̺̺̲ͤ͛̑ͬͪͩ̓͠ͅd̗̹͎̞̅̃̈́͝ ̧̰̙̰ͣͥ͋ͨ̓͗ͅͅą͔̠͍̱͙̌͗̄ͪͣͅn̵͓̞̠͕̲͇͌̍ͅ ̨ͫ̎̌̚҉̷̙̼̗̫̠̜̜͔̱i̸̼̩̙̳̳̖͂͂ͬ̓̓ͧ̊̾͝n̴̗̪͚͓̈ͨ̈͆̉̎͂̍̕t̳̘̺̊̇ͪ̀̎̔ͮ̚͘̕e̸̺̲ͬ͂ͫͥͥ̓͌ͅr̡̯̼̣̻̩ͣ͂͑ͪ̏͋́̚ȁ̪̟̮̦̗̣̤̠̏̎ͮͦ͢ç̭͚͓̫̣̭̱̈̑̒̓ͥ̏́ͬt̡̂̃̃̉͠҉̥̬̩̠̲̞̻̖͕i̛͈ͨ̄ͯ̐ͧ͐̑o̪̫̜̼͉̪ͫ̋ͥ̈ͮ͑́n͎̺͕ͯ̉̅ͪͥͪ̔̚ͅ ̶̧̠̝͇̮͚̺̥ͣ͛̑͊́͌̏̇͗i̵̛̮͙̯̘̺͂̅̀ñ̷ͧ̒̎ͫ͊̔҉̟͓͇͟ͅ ͇̜̩͙̹̣̐̈́̿̚̕t̴̶̬̙̣̬̼̦́ͧͬ̂̓͆̏ͣḩ͔̙̜͎͎̣͈̬̒̈̊̉̏̃͢e̗̤̻̯͓͍̹̓͆͡ͅ ͬ҉̸̴͖͇̭̝̱ͅw̹͇̪͍̙͛ͫ͆ͩ̃͒̄̚a͕͍ͥ̂ͪ͌̌̒̊͆ͯ͠y̨̦̘̜̰͖͉͍̌͒ ͖͓͓̠̰̬̰̓̈ͦ̇ͮ̍̓͘̕͜s͗ͤͭͬ̉͜҉̖͕̙̰h͉͖͎̻̩̩͉̎̍͘ě̞ͨ̑̔͒̃͑̈́͝ͅ ̗̙̱̘̏ͤ̾ͪ͊̚͢͞͞d̎̌̊̌̈́ͩ͘͏̳͓i̸̵̭̯̥͉͈̦̺ͭ̑ͥ͢ḑ͉̬̼̠͕͒̉̏̀ ̻͖͎͚ͩ̄ͨ̇́ͅi̲̩̖͕͆̑ͮ̿ͦ̽̀͜͝f̎͊͟͏̜̫͙̼̗̳͎͇͖ ̵̻̲̞̣̤̄ͭ̅ͫ̒̋̔ͮ͠͞s̷̵̲̝͂͆̓ͫ̊h̒̋̔͛̎ͤͧͯ̚҉͕̰͉̼̬̘ė̩͍̰͉͋̿̀̊̀͟ ̧̻̓͋̔ͦ̀̅̄̈d̝̬̾ȉ̛̲͉͈̃̄ḑ̵̫͖̟͙̗̻͚̃̓̋̌̈́ͥ̂͜ñ̡̝̦̳̜͓̯̳̆ͯ͗̊̃̊ͭ͜'̴̬̲͂ṯ̴̢̭̘̠̼͎̺̂̒ ̸̡͇̬̞͎̟ͣ̐ͬ̀ͨ͘r̡̒ͭ͏̢͚͎̗̪ͅe͔̖͔̫̫̭̫̐̆͆͐a̧̞̙̫͎ͬͩͨ͆ͦ͗l̩͕͙̬͓͖̭̎̈͢ͅl̴̹̺͖̮̤̥̄̅̀̃ͬ̌̒ͤy̷͉̻̋ͭ̆ ͉̯̱̦̬̟̗ͮ̾̿͛͠d̴̊̉͂͏̱̭̦͈͡r̻̪̗̮̟̗̼͋ͤ̀ͩ̿ͯ̈́̇͠a̢͉̭̲ͧ̌̏̓ͮ̿ͫͧ̒ẅ̳̟̫̹̃ͪ͜ ̛ͫͯͣͤ̐҉̳͙͉̺̱̠͔͖͠a̷͉̬͛ͩͪnͧͤ͌ͧͧ̿͏͙̙̦̠͉̘̖y̢̫̼̪͈̹̑͊͒͆ ̷̻̖̘͓̯̬͕̠̉ͮ̃͗c̨̰͓̬̼ͭ̔ͮ̌̀ǒ̞̹̫̫͓͒ͦ͋̂̎͛͞͝ṇ̳͉̹̟̮̺̰̗̔̽̎c̴͍̝̽ͣl͓̱̣͖̠̩͗̍̒ͮ̑ͩu̧̽͋͡҉̣̰̗̪̳̙̯s̴̗̩̮͓̓̽͊ḭ̖̯̗̼̼̱͉̆͐̊o̲̮͓̹̬̓̒̀͆ͬ̋̚͞n̍͌ͨ̔̽͢͏̟͖̰̗s̴̟̟̖̲̝͙̓̑̿͛ ̮̰ͤ̆͢f̥͈͑̓̄͊͆ͧ̐͐͞r͍͉͈̺̱̖̳ͦ͊̎͗͜o̧̰͍̪͓̖̒̍m̵̖̏̈́͌̕͘ ̰̳̣̠̙̬͙̳̈̓̒ͦ͘͢i̙̗̱̙͈̙̖̋̓ͪ̚t͙̰̥͔̰͆ͣ͛̌̚̕͠.̯͔͍͈͍ͣ̽͑̂̓͗͢͡ͅ ͖͚̜͍͇͈̝͔̓͋ͅḢ̴̨̦͇̓̐̚̕e̟̙̦̟ͦ̄̒͜r̴̶͕̖̞̬̥̣͋̀ͥ̊̋̊͒̚ ̰̗̤͑̔̽̈́͡r̵̟̖̙͈̗͛ͮ̏̎ͮ̂́͟e͙̺̯̟̦͇̮̥̝̓ͪͬ̓̂͡͝ą̶̴̙̺̣͚̙͙̳ͮ̋̄̎̚ḑ̶̗͎̘̤͂̍̈́̆ͧ̿̄̀́ ̅̀̄ͤ҉̪͇̪͜a̴̺͎̐ͤ͞l̨̧̨͓̯̫͙̳̗̟͒ͣ͂̂ṣ͕̟̰̾̍ͯo͔ͨͣ̋͐̆̍ͯ̎ͪ ̳̯̘̯̩̱̋ͪd̢̥͖̣̗͉̝̼̥͍͑͞ǒ̟̘͔̘̣͗͒̐͟ḙ̸͓͇͔̲͙̝͎̤̎ͩͯ͌̄͒ͤͮ͝s̗͕̫̺͙̰̘ͭ͌́ͮ́n̨̤̳̗ͩͨ̕͡'̷̱̪̹̈́͊͘ṱ̸̵̛͖̰̭̙̫̰̭͇ͤ͌ ͈̜̲ͥ͒̅ͣs̸̵̠̥ͣ̆ͮͭ̎̋̇ͤȩ̻̻̫̟͇̈̃ͣͪ͜ͅe̸̻̠̣̻̗ͩ̇͗̕ͅm̷͈̙̘̰͓͛͊̄͞ ͍̳̩̙̙̦̾͠t̸̪͎̱͂̇̍̽͊ͥ͘͝ͅȯ͚͉̰̃́ ͕͚̙̬̱͕̼̰͌͌̄̋ͪͩ̆b̧͔͇̤̫͎͖͕̰̉̓͋ͥ̈́̍ẹ̸̫͈͕̪̺͚̎̽͑̓́ ͕͓̭͚͉̰̝̒ͨͫb͇͚̄̃ͬ͐ͭ͠ả҉̬͔̀̕s̮̠͈̗̯̼̳͐̓ͦ̆e̢̜̫ͭ̈́̎͗d̋͗͑̀̂̉҉͏̵̻̙̖͉̖̣ ͕̹̝ͨ͌ͫ̾̒ǒ͍͓̥͕̬̞͔̦̓̚̕n̫͕̟̮̞͗ͫ̄͢ ̯̠̮̠̬̗̝̓ͪ͂́ͦ̄f̸̠̲̘̫ͬͯ̆͌̄̏͜a̛͇͈͓̦̩ͣ̍ͯr͈ͯ̑̀͑ͪͪͫͥs̨̧̮ͭͣį̭̫̾ͪ̓͗͆ͧͧ̌̀͟d̸̬͍̘̹ͩ͛̂̏̿ͮ̆ͅe̷ͨͮͦ̿͏̰̝̣̞̻̻ͅ'̴͕͚͈̥̘͎̒͒̚͠s̨͇̰͚̺̱̻̩̤̍̾ͪͫ̒͒͡ ̸̦̩̲͚̾͂ͭ̓̎̏m̖͖̗͗̾ͥ̒ͅo̬͍̩͐ͯ̃ͭ̍̅t̪̪̲̼̎̌͝ͅi̶͚̦̹̙̘̖͒ͪ͒͑͟v̨̫̣̱̘͙̐͛̎̅̆ͣ͒̓͝a̬̐ͮ͑̃̒͂̚͞ͅt̢̗̺̗͈̺͖̠̖͌̔̏ͧ́̄͑̏͟i̧̱̦̣̣̭͍̜͒̀ͫ̕o̢̱̊͟͠n̸̺̲͎̘̠̠̰̜ͣ͟ͅs͓͖̳͉͌ͭͨ͂̍̕.̷̰̣̳͔̞͋̿ͦ͗̐̐ ̧̦̩̺̪̲̯̣̘ͤ̅ͫ̐ͯͮS̯͎̽͌͌ͣͯ͜h̖̻̜̣͌̿͑̈́͘ḛ̸̟̟̭̝̱̮͂̐͗̀ͅ ͙̲͍̲͇̥͂ͬͦ̕e̟̮̰̘͛ͮ̾͐̎̀̕x̶̱͕̟̫̩̻̹̓ͣ́p̷̰̻̣̹̝͇ͧ͐̿̈͛̚͡l̵̥̪̖̭̝̟̬ͥͣ͗̄͛̾͊̀͟ͅä̺̻͙̠͎̥́̽ͩ͟͢ǐ̢̢̺̩̬̬̞͈̳̃ṉ͔͍̼͗͐̌̿̂̓ͫë̸̩̜̝͖̥̪̙̗́̌̎ͮ́̄ͪ͜d̶͚̳̟͙ͨ͑ͤ͋̋ ̢̨̭̹̟̬͙̽̊̌̌͝w̳̱̜͔͇̩͓ͧ͌̊̓̀h̨̪̳̟̞̀ͅỵ̴̢̹ͦ͆̍ ̫̣̿͌͗͂̂̐̓́͟s̘̤̪͙͖͈̱͂̽͋̋̓̀̚͜h̡̘͎̥͚͈͓ͦ́̐̋ͭͬ̊͝e̸̬͗̉̓͟ ̾ͭ̃͊҉̭̦̥͚̬̭̹ẗ̝̭̪́ͦ͊̂ͣ̃͠h̸̩̰̠̹̋̑ͮ̋̀̉͆̄ȍ̱͙͈̹̪͌͌́̚̚͜u̙͇͍̦̔ͯͥ͑ͩͪͫ̂g̴̰͇̼͇͍̤̜̜͕͐ͧ͘͜h̵̷̤̤̗͙̏̌ͯ̓ͫ͝t̡̫̩͈͕̆̎ͦ͠ͅ ̴͚̳͉͙̹͇̊̂ͯ͂̈͌̅͡I̠̜̘̣͒͐̋͞͠n͓̹̥͓͚̻̠̦͛̆̿f͎̜͔̭̺̻͉ͪͯ̂i͇̭͐ͯ͘͜͞n̡̯͔̟̪͖̩̋̂̌̂̇̕i̩̰̬̱̊ͫ͋͋̄̚t̡̛̯̳̻͖̝̞̪͎̖̔ͭy̭̙̔̀ͭ-̶̦̗͓̺̥̰̓̎ͅͅs̶̯͔̞͚ͣ͗̋̇͢c̶̼̬͎̥̣̩̖̲̼͂̿͑͆̎̽̚u̵̪̟ͥͭ̊ͫͨ̕ͅm̸̹͚̻̘̯̪̲̀ͭͨͤ̆ ̷̡͍̘̥͚̱̬͓̟ͨm̭̥̯̮͓̣̬ͩ̂ͅi̤̰̯̜͎͎ͫ́̈́͊ͬͯ͘g̳͖͎͍̯͚͕ͬ̃̍̂͂h̡̫̻̍̌ͤ͌ͩ́̊̚t̴̤͊̌̐ͨ ̧̙̪̙̘̞ͬ̽̚͢b̒̅͑ͪ̃ͥ҉̡̧̮̭̳͔̟̫̗̤͉u̷̯͕̠ͬ͌̽y̢̜̟͉̲̙ͫ̃̈̒͗ ͚͕͇̱̟͐̔̚͟i̯̙͎̥ͣn̷͕̻̺͙̺̬̋̓̑͂͂̚t̴̟͎ͩͯ̍ơ̫̹̌͒́͜ ̨̠̘̫̗ͪ͒ͪͧ͆ͥ͑̉̾W̷̭̭̞̠̘̼̮͔ͦ̅̉̌ͫͥ͑̚̚i̖̣̼̗͍̠͇͕̅̓s͕̾ͨ̉̿̽͘d̖͕͇ͤͨ̍ͩ̅̇̃͗͛ǒ͖̙́͘m̐̀̉͗̓ͨ̏ͤ͏̖͎-̵͛ͬ͗͏̜̼̫̯́ͅͅͅţ̗̥͈̜̎ͧ̏͆̌͑ó̷̺̰̄̏̀ͯ͞w͓͙̓̀n̢̜͕̪̠̠̩̦̥̿̍ͫ̌ͦ̉̍'̵ͩ̈́͘҉̤̙̮̞̘͔̠ṡ̵̗̮̟̩͒ͥ͆̉̒ͣ̿ ̷̞͕̦͍̻̳͐̊̄̆̂̂ͅr̶̮͙͖̲͖̠̙̅ͪ͛ͮ̊̐̑̚̕͟ͅe͔̳͂̽́ä̧̫̳̬̞͎̞̥̞́͋̈͑͛͋ͫ̔s̮͉̣͕̦̳̜̅̽̿ͧ̍̾̏͂ͦ͢͜͝oͯ̇̏ͤͧͧ͐҉̖̳̥̖̤n̡̠͚̰̞̺͆̅ͯ̾̎̈́i̥̩̬̻̜̖̪̩̗ͬ̓͆ͥn̷͉̭̙̱̺͔͈͗̄̀g̴̾ͧ̀̈͗̕҉̗̯ ̸̮̘̜̞͑̑̅ͫ͋̽͠(̛̱͚͑ͥ̎ͬ̽ͣa̼̞͙͔͍̯̪̿ͭ́͑͐̐͋ͫ͜n̨̢̖͚͛͌ͤ͛ͨ̌̌d̵̡̤̲͇̙̺̺̘̒̿̌͋ ͉̭̩͚͎ͧ̏͡͝t̠̼̘̫͕̭̻̔͌ͦ̋̋̕h̡̛̗̲̠̤͆̃̒ͩ͘u̴̫͕̺ͦͪͤͬ̀̊ͭs̸͎̘̦̉ͥ͂̄͗͛̓̂ ̨̲͙̜̫̺̞͊̂̍͂̐ä̧͇͉͓̣͚̘̤̂ͬͦs̵̴̡̤̦̼̣ͤͭ͑͆̿͊̄̽s̸̼̙̰̹̖̳̙̱ͭ̊͢u̷͇͚͉̫̘̭͇̗̼ͤ͑͊͐m̡͕͇͕̯͇͙͔ͫ̈̍͢ͅe̺̖̘̖̠ͬ̀̄̄͂̄͊͂́͝ͅ ̳̳̰͍͌̑̊̈͊̎̾̚f̨͙̥̹̹̈͆͛̇̕͝a̪̭̹̟̞ͫ̑͂̅̊͜ͅr̴͓͖̥̯̻̰̟̎̑͗̉̋s̈́̒̍͏̪̗̙̣̣͔͔ḯ̬̬ͣ͜͝d͉̼̼̟͈̬ͤ̄̈ͬ̄ͣ͒̋̂è̡͗̏͐̒͏̜̘̯̤'̳͓͙͍̥̙̯̭͆̃̀͟s̮͂ͬ̂̋̾͘͟ ͕̼̠͔̬̯͍̊ͨ̈́̌̐vͪ̄ͧ͆̅͒̓҉̸̡͚̩̮̞͈͉̘̬ỏ̗̯̪̱̣̩̼̓̎͘t̵ͬ̔ͪ̈ͥ͢҉͕̫͎̼̲̩e̸̲̖̗̥̪̪̓̑͊͐ͅ ̵̢̫̲̤̭͎̫͓̩̲̆̓̿̌͊o̷̼̳̻ͮ͋̃̃͋ͣ͌n̠ͫ ̡͇̭̖̬̳͔̞̌͊i̥͙͚̮͛̊̒̎ͫͭ̅͋ͭt̡̫̰̹͔̯̼ͣͥ ̵̭̙͉̝̤͙̰̲́̀͑w̵̧̜̲͇̠̻͍̘̙͎̑̅ͮ̀̉̾͢a̯̺̮͍̟̠̻ͯ͗̉̇͑͆̃s̳͇̻͍͕̫̄̊͜͠ ̧ͨ͐̍͑̂̔ͩͮͅb̵̖̫͕ͬ̈͐͛̈́͂ͭ̀à̿̎̀ͯ̄͊̿͏̙̹͍̮̀͞s͖͙͌̂̋̈́̓́̓͟ḛ̖̥͍̪̝͎̬͒̾͑̈̂̅d̩̰̻̳̗̃́͠ ̶̷̵͖͇͈͕̜͇̖͕̈́ͤ̉o̵͔͍͛͂̿͆͢ňͦ͊̃̒̍͏̖̞̦̯̮͞ͅ ̠̱̫̥ͯ͟ṯ̥̳̈́ͤͅẖ͚̞̩̖͎ͧͮ͒̓̽ͩ͛̒ͨ̀a̵̩̩̺ͮ̓͑̕͘t̉͐ͩ̚̚̕҉͇̼̟̳͡ͅͅ ̗̿̀̿̐̌̿̊̊́͘a͒҉̬͚̣̱s̱̪̹̝̝̺̆ͯ̕ ͈̞̙̗̯̆̄ͤ̈́̉̆͑̇͞a̝̣̫̪͐̐̈̕͞ͅ ̡̺̞͍͒̔̅̑̏͜r̈́̌̂̃̇̈́ͫͦ͏̫͈͓̘e̮̙̼̾͌s̷̯͚͂͑́͌̎ͮ̚u̙͔̪̯̭͖̣̭ͮ̓̽̒ͯ̃ͬ͝͡l̡̬̩͓̤̠̣̦͕̍̏͆͛͗̓͝t̻̻̯̤̖̤͛̂́)̛̛̳̥̃͊͂̐ͨ͗̐;̙̬͎ͧ́̆̓ ̺̯̟̦̟͂ͣ͆ͩ͛̾̚I̛͙̬̮͎͐͢ ̴̲̼͉̱̩̬̰͛ͪͭ̒ͨ̇̆̆͡d̰̖̰͓͔̦͇̦͒ͩ̉ͬ̽̈́̊͑ō̬̲͙͎̹̪͖̘͙̓̋̔̃̒͞ñ͈͙̅͟͞'͖̭̦̰̰̯̩͌ͤ̀̂͒͑̀ͮt̖̦̥̺͉ͫ̏͂̀ ̵̙̔́̐̅͆ͧ͋ͨ͛r̿͊ͯ̌͗ͪ͒̆̂͏̨̼̭́ȩ͎̙̞̺̍ͨͤͫͧͬͅa̦͙͔̰͙̫̟ͧ͑͌̐̉̾͌ͥ͟͞ļ͖̯̘͔͖̳͙͎͎̃̊͊̽ͣ͒͆̑́l͚̺̈ͤͬ͊͑͊y̙̮͗ͨ̽ͮ̔̓ͅ ͪͥͪ͛ͪ͡͏̴͓̫̥̼͓a̝̠̫̞͖͚̪̺̎̆̿̿̀͌ͬ̉͘͠ǵ̡͇͎̠̹̭͖̀̇͞r͈͖̟̘̹̠̭͊ͧ͂e̶̷͕̣͚̻̮̩͕̟̜ͦ͟ė̹̦̤̹̬ͦ̓̄͜ ̹͓ͤ̓̌̈ͮ͜͟w̼̣͛̒ͤi͇̣̭̖̓̈̆̌̎̚̕t̮̱͈̞̣̆̔ͤ̎̊̎ͦ̕̕͜h̹̥͔̲͚͊͗͗̾ͦ͜ͅ ̲͇͉̋̎ͦi̳͍͖̩̙̺͛̏ͨ̔͒́t̨̰̭͎̝͖̖̳ͨ͗͂͜ ̸̙̙̲̽̂ͩ̎ͬ͋͠s̵̺̘͔̰̮͌ͪ̇i̦͈̬̎̾̒̽̈̀̀̚͘n̸͙̟̱̹̪͇̫͗̾͑͆̇͡͠ç̵̜̝̦̻̭̠̈ͥ̓̎̋̃̊e͕̻̼̺͓͕̼̬͌̀ͩ ̦̼̹̺̠̦͙̏́ͣ̽ͣ͛̇ͩͬ́͘ͅĮ̤͍̅̔ͨ͗͛̔ ̛̲̬͖̘̔͋ͫ͘ͅt̺̗͑ͯ͒͊h̨̺̜̥̩͉̀̈ͤ͒̋̏ͪ͠ͅi̴͓̻͑̄ͮ̂ͭ̃ͥ͑n̻̖͖̬͈̳͚ͫͤ͂̐͛͠͞k͓ͬ̈ͨ̑̃̐̕ ̞͎̓̾ͅt̰̞͇̺̥͓̪̼͛͂͆ͥ̓͂ͭ̕h̨̟͗́͐͐͑͆̉a̰͕̖͙̝̾͑̑̐ͨͤ̌̚̕t̛͙̫͓̗͙͕̮̮̃͜ ̸̸͚̺̳͗͋ͩ̋i͈ͩ͒̌ͫ͜tͧͬ͌̚҉͏̖͔͖'̼̱͖͔͎̆̔͗̈̏̄ͬ́͜ş̩̻ͯ̀͗ͮ ̨͓̯̬͉̺̾ͯ̆͝c̴̹̰͂̆͘ǒ̝̘͉̖̹̦̤̮ͭ̈̊ͦ̕͞m̧͓̱͐̿ͨ̑͑͊̓p̣̈͘l͙̫̞͍̰͎͕̙ͫ̄͡e̷̢͖̮̥̯̋̋̂ͪ̒ţ̤̫̦̝̫ͥ̄ͪ͋ḛ̝̫̎̌ͤͦ͗̔̓͝l̵̤͍̪̹̻̠̐̋̐y̸̗͙͎̫͍̲̬ͪ͗̔̀͑̈́ͦ̅͘͜ ̤̖̺ͮ̆̊ͣ͆̊́͆͢p͎͑̒̑͢o͍͉ͪͨ͜s̲̤͚ͦ̇ͧ͢ş̻̟͔̝̦͍͙̰̃̋̑̃̔͛̀̚͢ḭ̘̜̳̱̚b̟͉ͯ̀l͇̣̅̈̕ͅẹ̴̷͍̔̐̕ͅ ͔͇͇̋͟I̶͇̞͍̰̠̪ͬͦ̏ͭ̚n̒͆̒ͧ͌̔ͬ̎̀҉̺̻̲̗̘͓͓f̸̨͇̙͌͊͂̉ͯ͗̚i̠͌̂̄͊̂n͉͚̰̱͚͌̑̅́ͣͯ̿͘͠i͍͇̅̾ͬ̿̑ͧ̚͝t͚͖̫͎̉̔̌̉͑y̢̥͙̾ͧ́̑̊ͭͦ-̭̜̰͊͐̐͂̏͂s͕͋̿̽̂̆ͤ͋c̷̙̠̤̼̠̹̆͛ͨ̃̄͞u̡̞͕͚̣̝ͧ̌̀͋͋ͩ̎m̭̺̟̻̪͇͍̔̓̂͗͌̍̿̌͠ ̡̮͉̹͈͈̦̄ͮ̊ͫ̾͜t̻̜͔̦͇͕̲͆̔̓̾͊͑͂͠h̪̩͍̗̽ͣ̓̏ͦͨ̂̌ͅõ̫̪̼̞̳̳͚̦̪̾ͤ̀ͯ͋̒͘u͂̆̇̉͂̚͏̮̦͔̘͔̲͉g̸̢̹̻̣̙͖ͣͫ̃̅͜h̶͗͐҉̪̻t͇͔͙̬͇ͭ͑ͮ͆ͦ̽̀ ̷̭̞̞̰̼͍̥̅̓̔̊͒ͭͯͅW̊ͩ̔̈ͪͦ͏͏̱i̛̝͓̞͚̯̚͢ͅͅs̄ͦ͐̑͗͗̌̐͏̸̖͎͖͈͚̭̥͟d̢͎̭̰̦̖̜͕̖͋͌ͮo̱̥̪͉ͪ͐ͯm̵̯̙͈̯̓ͫ͛͆̇͂͟'̷̸̫̺͂̒̈ͯ̍s͂͌̀̇̅͆ͯͤ͡͏͕̖̤̬̻̪̪̜ ͓͙̬͔̮̐ͭ͐̅͢r̝̻̣̼̉ͅe̞̪͊ͮ̑̕a̢̩̰͍̖̓͐ŝ̡͎̱ͭ̊̈́̒̋̏͛͠o̪̯͊̓̅ͮ̽̌̓̾͢͟͜n̘͍̠̠̩̊͂̏ͪs̯̩̯͊̍ͯ͆̋̀ ̦̞̼̬̓̌̀͘s̡̝̦ͦ̍uͫ̾̎̂̃ͧ̀҉̪̦c̬͓͇̖͍ͪ͗̉k̴̛̥͖̹̯̬̥̓͂ͫ͡ͅe̷̯͖̅͑͂̈́͢͠d̤͙̤͓͛ͥͤ̀ ͧ̍̏̊ͣ̏̽ͥ̉̀͢҉̞͍͍̠͍̭̮̪d̛̤͇̰͚͎ͤͬͤ̌͟͢ę̮͕̝ͨ̏ͥͧs̷̥͈͈͙̍͛ͣ̏̀̾̌̕p̱͕͆ͤ̈́̅͘ͅį̳̮̳͚̈́͋̈͗ͭ̈̓͝t̥̩̻̝͈͕͕̰̐̍̌̀̍̚͢͠ẽ̼̜͔̽̔̇͆̓̅ ̳̪̰͉̔̔̇͂͌̔̌́͢ͅW̙̜̗̙̬ͮi͇̻͎͍̊̊̏͋̃ͯͨ͟s̷͙͋̉̅̓͋̂́d̘͉͋̊͆ͫͪ̂̿͌o͙̫͖̘͋́m̖̳̤̳͓̹̍̃ͭ͛ͣ̿̚̚ͅ ̵̤̩͈͕̜͐͌͌͂͒̊ͨ͆̈́͞b͉̜̻̱ͫ̄͊ͫͅe̵̵̝̘̗̻̩̬̘͚ͮ͐̽ͥͅi̵̶͚̞ͦ̈́͝n̡̙̪̗͓̱̩̹͍̔ͭ̋̂͠g̝̯͕̦̤͎͈̱̣ͤ͋ͥ̍́͌̍̈́ ͈͙͚͇̖ͨͯ͑ͅt̗̫̲͑ͫ̍͑̈́̿͠ö̢̪̼͎͖͎́́͟w͔͍͔̭̹͓̘̏͛̂͡n̢̠̻͉̠̩͙͍ͦ̒͞ͅ,̱͍̜̠̍ͪ̍̂ͨ̔̂̚͢ ͑̑͂̑̔͏͝҉̝̜͔͕̯͖̻̟b̲̻͓͈̤̪̭̮ͫ̌͗ͦ̇́́͘u̸͍͕̤͙̦͕͔̪͗͂t͉͖͂͋ͬ̃̽̍̈́͘ ͓̰̗̉ͪ̔ͤ͌͋I͖̰̽́͘ ̸͚̳͓̰͇͍͔͚̏ͮ̅̕͡dͧ̎̂͏̻̤́͞ǫ̣̣̭̼̍͒̀́n̛̮̞̯̣̯̭͐̅̇̏̚͢͢'͓͕̗͈̜͕̋̋ͯ̑̿͜͡ͅṭ̛̬ͣ̃̒͞͝ ̩̼̟̗ͭ̾̀ͫ͋ù̵̈́̆͋ͣͤ҉̙̗̦̼n̏́̓̏ͣ̀̎̕͟ͅḏ̛̛͇͇̅̓̾ͨͣ̾e̵̡̗͕ͥ̆ͥ͘r̳͈̝̮͍̝̳ͧ̓̇̔ͤ͐ͥ̀ͅs̝̤̖̞̔ͬ̊̀̈͑͛̐́ṯ̳̖ͭͧ̂̇̌͒̊͞͝ȧ̵̝̖̹̣̖͋̊ͭn̗͍͓͓̤̤͕̯͍͌ͨͦ̊̚d̨̈̅͋̈́ͬͦͦ̌͏͖̪̥̦̥͖ ̶̜͇̃ͨ̏̇ͤͪ̅̾w̡͈͇ͩ̋̅̈̓̈͟h̫̻͓̓͊̇͊̌y͎̪͕̽͗̈̒͌ͯͨ͜͞ ̣͉͎̫̜̗͂̾͂̑́t̘̠̤̻͔ͩḥ̹͉̗̮̗̆ͣͦ͐ͦ̿ͬͥ͝͠i̗̫̳ͧ͒͛ͧs̟̰͔̼̦̜̅̏͜ ̥̺̝͍̲̠͖̘͍̏̐ͦͤ͗ͥ̾̒͢w̘͓̩̯͍͍̹ͪͤ͊͐͆ò̸͇̮̞ͤ̃u̯̳̰̻̬͓̅ͮͫ̔̍ḻ̄̓ͩͨͯ̀̍d̛̤̰̹̫͚̠̣̈́͑̀̚ ̡̂͊̽̚͘҉̹̳̰̗͇b̶̫͙͎͇̦̽͜ͅo̰̦̙̼̫̩͉͗̈́̌͌̇̄ͥ̒͜͝t̼̲̑̽̄̔̍h̨̩̣͔̳̠ͩ͋̃̂̿ͥͥ͝e̸͖̳͔̯͂̉͟r̡̞̮̺̥̲̺̪̊ͭ̊ͧ ͗͐ͤ̿̿̓ͣ͝͏͏͙͈̻̺y͑̓̔̃ͭ̑̊͏̸̭̗̺͈͠ơ̖͚̰̖͐ͭ́̍̓͒ͮ͢u̫͎̩̩̓͐̔ͦ̈̇̑́ ͖̭̤̙̜̼͓͑͑͋͛͗̀̕͠o͔̠̺ͭ̒ͩͬ͗ͯ̒̾͢v̲̲̬̤̖̎ͩ̑ͦ͗̅͌̿̌͟e̛̖̘̜̗̼̙̗͗̎̈́́r̷̥̮̃͂̈͗m̖̬̩̺͙̈́ͪuͫ̉̒͐͑̃̃͋ͩ҉̘c̸̖͍̽͐̒ͫͩ͞h͙̣̽.̴̣͍͙̙̱͕̥̪̈́̏ͯ͘ ͂́͏̠̰̻H̖̻̞̭̞̘͓̜̑̌̇̈́ͨͨ́ē̘̱̜̤̌̆̎̀̆͘͟ͅr̲̥͖̯͔ͫͨͮͦ͒̃̑͛̃̕͘͜ ͖͊͋ͨͪ̎͋̓ͫa̷̡͎̜̰̲̗͎̪ͫ̒̓͆͘č̱̹͕̬̰̕͞t̛ͭ̿ͫ̓́҉̭̺͍̳̗̳̕ủ̦͍̝̣͕̻̓͢͠a̴̛͎̹͇̺͉͇̗̟ͬͯ͂̈͌̊́͘l̊̓͋͋̓̐͏̶̗̥̝͝ ̧̘̗̻̯̟̫̿ͩͥ̈͋͗r̢̪̺̝̙̳̫ͥͣͦ́ĕ̩̱̣̹͇͇͖̓̐͐͑͒́́͘͞͠ͅả̷̧̘ͣ̒̍̍͒͛̂͜d̋͌ͨ̓͏̞̺̜̠̯̮̻̺͢ ͕̦̥̫̮͍̊ͬ̃͑̎ͮ͂̂̀̚o͋͐̑ͫͥ̋̆̍̕͏̤̼̤͈͍͚̹͓n͖̭͚͇̺̜͓̲͖͑̒̓͛͝ ͔͔̺͕̯̪̇͊͆̂͛̂͂̑I̍ͣ̽ͮ҉͏̳͖̹n̴̷̫̰̯̼̎̄́ͮ́͂̐ͣ͢f̊̐̓ͧ̐ͤ̄҉̥i̼̣̝̭͔̥̫̓̏̃̃͆͑ͥ͂n̤̪͖̦̒ͤi̷͕̦̗̬̹̬̪ͭ͛̃ͧ͒̌͟ţ͗̕͏̯̪y̡̨̺ͤ͌ ͖͈̳̳̗̟̻̈́ͬ͐̆ͤ̈ͩ̏̌a̜̙͕̟̫̋͛͐̎͠n̖̠̖͑ͨ̏̿̌̊̑͠d̡̳̹͌̂̚̕̕ ̮̱͇̹͖̟̝͗͂̆̓̇ͦͤͬ̾͟͝n̵̸̜̼̝͎̬̱̍̔̄̍o̡̳̠̙͙̪̣̬̮͆͑̾ͦ́t̴̥̫̮͔̖̩̏͆ͬͧ͗ ̸̪̈̋ͬ̔̈́͗̍̚Iͦͥ̉͐͒͘҉̰͉̣͓n͗̃̈̌̎ͥ҉̸̹̗̣̦͎̣̲f̷̯̳͙̘̪͓ͬ̀̓ͥͭ̑̃i̲̪̗̤̠̞͈͛ͣ̑̅ͨ̍̈́̋͘ͅn̴̤̬͕̖̲͈͙̰͐ͨ̔̈́́̔̕͝į̹̯̲̙̎͛́t̹̝̩̤͛̅̾̔͊́̏̃̚ý̵̩̠͚̞̼̗͇̠̭̽̓̂̾͢͟ ̢͓̩̆i͔̬̤̟͍̺̟͋ͣ͡n̢͍̟̯͆ͧ͌ͨ̀͟ ͇ͤ̽̅ͬ̓̀̔͟t̖͕̼̫͕̘̱̒ͪ͆̑ḩ̗̗͎̭̫͍͉̿͊͒͌ͪ͋ę̯̖̘̌ͮ̌ͤ͋̐͐ ̢̳̫͙ͮ̂̿c̴̤̤͍̫͛ͥͪ́o̴̪̠̮͕̬̩̰̺̟͆̿ͪͩͧ̄͟͞n̴̷ͬͪ͒̽ͅţ͚̮̑͑͌͑ͫ͛ȇ̶̡̦͉͙̝͔͗͑͗̍̉ͪ̄͌ͅx̶͉̺͖̰̤̹͇̖̪͒͐t̵̷̝͓̹ͫ͒͢ ̸̴͙͎̟̤͕̣̖̓͗̆̍͐̌ͫ͋ͨő̱͍͉̦̦̜̹͈̇͆̐̕f͓̠̹̣̟̰̱͐̊ͦ̓ͥͮ͆͜ ͑ͦͩ̊͏̟̯̪ͅp̮͓͔͈̲͉̳͉̯̀̂̍̐̽͒ͦ̚͜͜͢ả̢̗̲̼ͬͤ̍̇ͅį̻̲͓̼̓͒̐̾̒̅͋̚r̖͔̭̓ͩ̾͝s̴͖̯̱̗̓͐̈́ ͌̆ͩ̆ͯ̒̔̂͏̳̭̕s̹̖͕̜̊̽ͪ̋̈́̾͞e̢͙̤̜̋̇̍̒̅ͯͯ̔ȇ̸̾́ͬ̀̍̃҉̘̩̪̝̟͍m̺̹̳̳̟͓͉̠̮̽ͨ͠s͓̲̟͓̗̰̰̯̰ͫ͛ ̴̣͈̬͎͒̔̈t̷͇͖͎̯ͮ̓̆̂ͥ̽ͬ͑͝o̴̶͙͓̱̽͐͑̓ͩ̉̌̑̃ ̤̫̗ͩ͑b̤̮̥̳̯͎͋̏ͮͥ̓ͩ͟͜ͅẽ̖̩̬̖͓͎ ͇̞̓̆ͧ̓͗̑b̨̗̰̲̫̥̥̒͐ͅa̪̺̲̅͋s̥̞̩̻̤͓̘̩̝̀͞e̡̢͎͓̫̜̦̯ͨ̔̀d̈́͌ͣ͌͏̘͕̦̦͙̹̼̠̼ ͕̳͎̳ͤ͑ͯ͘o̵̝͇̘̰̼̖̩̐̃ͬͥ̚̚͟n̊̋͊̚͘͏̖͇̪̟̝̻̀ ̓̅̍ͥ̅̓͊̌ͥ҉̤̝h̼͈̓ͬ̎ͫ͢͠i̶̫͇͍ͧ̄͆ͥ̌ͬ̚ș̸̲̘͇͈̺͕̗͗ͤ͘͞ ̄͊̃͌҉̪̱̻̫̕a̸͇̦̰̱̠͋̋͐̅̚͘p̡̪̮͇͕ͦ̄̓̌͠ͅp̸̖̹̲͈͗ͬ̚͜r͗ͪ́̋ͧ͗̚͏͕o̴̢̳̘̣͚͔͗̆ͅa͈͉͓̥̼ͦ̄͘c̳͒̄ͥ̓ͦͨ͜h̦͔̞̣͕̳͓̘̰ͧ̋́ ̷̃̽ͭ̓ͣͯ͐ͣ҉̯͕̖̯̦͔́ͅṭ̸̢̬̩̮̖͚͈͚ͭ̐̉ͪ͗͌o̭̜̻̼̞̱͖͉͆̃ͦͯ̔͝͝ ̵̡̨̯̤̣͚̞͔̱͔ͥ̋͑͆̊ͣ͋ͤ͆f̡̺͍̑̔ͫͮͦ̕ä̵̠̩̪̀ṟ̴̯̭͉̅ͯͤ̅ͦͭ̓̑͊͝s̊͊ͧͨ҉̼̻̫̫̳͚̤̰̦͞ĩ̟̹̬͇͇͗ͩͦ͝dͮ́͛҉̸̛̹̣̰̥̤ͅe̶̜̺̼͖̩ͬ̉͐̀̚͝ͅ ̸̤̪̺̖͉̓ͮ̋(͕̳̈̇͌̕ẉ̢̺̖͉̙ͤ̃̐͠hͭ͗͑ͤͤͫ̓͏̬͘͠ͅi̴̢̢͓̯͇͍̦̝̞͗̇̂ͅͅç̮̩̦̥͕̞̯͙͚̌̋ͫ̌̒̂͆̚h̡̡͓͚̎̎ ̵̧̫̼̻̜͈̬̣̜̇ͫ̏̚͢d̢͌̉̇҉̺̞ở̰͚̞̈͆e̜̖͚̗͍̐̄̄͠s͋ͭ͑ͤ̊̂̃͞͞͏͖͕̣̪̠̳̫n̙̪͖̗̑͛͟'͈̝͚̯͕̫͛̅t̹͚͓̰̚ ̯͔̓͑̋͒h̵̯̰̬̓ͥ͌̀ͭ͋̄ͩ͝͠a̹̠͛̆̇ͭ̐̇̀̌̐́v̶̴̖͖ͯ͌̽ë̛͕̬̬͔̲͉͉̓́͠ ͙̤̞̣̑͑͌̏͒ͫ̃a̖̼̾ͩ͛ͧ̓ͫ͑͋̆̕͠n͙͖͕̋̽̐̐͊̓ͪͤ̐y̧͔̲ͪ̊ͨ͆̿͊͟͠t͍͚̲̑̽̀̌ͮ̇h̶̳͇̝͖ͯͮ̀̌͑͒͐ͬ͟i̛͖̤͕̙̫̙̖͕̤̍͌͒ͭͦ̍́̈͆͘n͎̞̿̆g̸̬͕̗̩͎̖͔̫̍̾̎ͮͭ̇͜ ̴̗̫͈̬̼͖ͬ͌̐̾ͩ̅͝ṯ̨͖̜̰̝̲̱̠ͥ̾̊ͥ͂ȏ͔͖͍̜̰̲̼̲̾ͦͥ̍̕ ̴̠̹͌ͨ̉̾̓͋͝ͅd̢͖̹͖̞̫͎̈ͧͥ̓͒̒̚o̥̫̱̗͆̒ͭ͑͑̓͝ ̴͚͎̲͔̘̜̝ͭ̓̽̐̔͐̚͠ͅw̸̨̤̘̳̹͈̣̟͔͕ͫͬ̃̓͞i̵̢̹̺̭ͥͤ̐̒̂̿̆̀ͧt̴̼͚̦͗͐ͭ̂h̤̫̣̍̅͋ͧͧ̕ ̷̫͓̈ͫ̇̒̈ͭ͗ͪ͡f̀͏͇̣̼á̱̦͒ͣ͛͡͡r̶̳̙̫͕̜̦̝̱̳͗̄̔̌ͪ͢͠ş̊ͤ͋͗ͯ̅ͦ̓ͬ͏̯̯i̫̤̜̹͓̩͆͑͗ͯ͑͗́͜d̤̮ͨ͊ͫ̌ͣͦẻ̹̈́͑̄̋̑͆̄'̶̠̫͂̀s͋̌ͨ̀͒͌́͏̞̻̼̫̯̻̻͝ ̓͒̈́́҉̤̖͚̘͇m̯̻̮͉̘̓̐̉͑̀͗͌̽͠o̡̨̙̺͉̲̳̱̯ͣ̄̐ͮ̐͗ͤ͆͞t̖̦̩̘͔̫̻ͮͫ̋͂̐̕͞i̸̧̬͍͕̥̜̭ͮ̆͞v̡̖̯̑ͬ̋͞ắ̠͇̯̝̬̀̏́̏̾͂t͖̪͕̠͊ͭ̆̆͊̑͆i̹̯̓̂̄ͭ̈́̈ͮ͌͆͡ô̡͔̰̎ͩ̉̆̓͢͞n̛͉̦̦̲̽͌̅͛ͧ)͙̬̱̝͓͕̗͊̄ͪͦ͆ͨ ͈̗͔̯̻̠͇͕͐ͧ͘͠a͉̱͈̳̘ͧ̓͢n̶̡̟̰͔̣͇͉ͭ̕d̵͔͖̠͈̮̙̈́̾̂̌̾ͮ͒͠ ̨̭̩͈͖̦̜̓ͨͅm̛̔̑ͨ͏͎̳̺̰̺͍́a̵̲̻̋̆͋̆̐ÿ͎͎ͮ̄ͭ̀ͥb̶̮̳̞͙̃̕ȩ̴͎̫͕͉̱̘̬̅͛ͫͨ͝ ̸̺͚̭̇̾̉ͦa̰̫̳̤̞̤͇͚͙ͦͤ̃̆͐͐ͪ͑͌ ͕̯͙̟̋̍͠͡c̜̯̞̥͎̐͂̏̆͢͢o̧̩̣ͤ̈̉̚͜u̵͉͖͉̻͑͑ͪ͊̄̈ͤp̶̂ͪ͋҉̫͍͍̳̹̹l̢̬̖̖̤͇͆́e̬̤̅͋̑͒̄̕ ̲̟̯̭̘͂͛̌͛͊t͉̮̗̞̞̬̜̯̓̃̈́̊̆ͭͧ̐h̸̢͚̩͉̘̙̟̣̦͌̏̽̐͆ͧͣͅi̸̠̼̼̮̪̤͎̤ͨ͗̽́n̔̍̋͑ͤ̉̊̚͏̧̣̘̥g̢̧̻̩͍̙̹̀̓͗͐̕s̻̯̱̯̹̒ͧͦͬ͊͒́̀̂͟ ̮̼̰̻̘̗̼͛̒͋͟s̢͓̩̗͎͍̩̥̞ͮ̊̉̚h̷̝̞̻͉͓͈̰̜͇͋̃͛ͭ͋͑ͭ̏͟e̵̛̳̩̳͔͓ͪ̈́̈̀̈͌̃͂ ͎̮̜̤ͦͭ̇͗́͞ͅc̦̣̞̒͛ͨ́̔̃̃͠o͕͚̊̉͗m̻̫̠̯̥̱̠̻̿͊̅ͭͯͤm̸͙̮̲̺͉̭͖͉̃ͣ͐́ͧͩ̎͂̀͠e̜͕͔̬ͥ̒̍̈̒͜nͬ̋҉̩̺̙̼̼t͓̞ͤ̄̑̂ͭ̀̀͜͠e̛͇̗͖̩̮͍̐̋͞d̬̘͈̥̦̫͉͙̃̋͛̒́̕͡ ̧̩̓̆͌̏̇͡ȏ̠̻̰̭̜̭ͤͮ͋n̦̫ͪ̉͐ͩ͂̿ͦͯͤ,̵̢̰̝̂̑ ̿̐̓ͯͯ͗̄̚҉̧̙̫̯̞͇͘s̢̹̲̠̝̯̋̅͊͐͘o̭͑̈́͗͐͡ ̢͕͖̥͓̹͆̾͜Ĭ̸̲͎̝͕̗̀'̦̣̤͋̀͛ͫ̐ͭ̆̂́m̺̯ͨ̈͢ ͎̮͚͈̰͑͒̂̋̃ͣ͛ṉ̪͇̼͈͈̝͓̓ͫo̖̱͚̅̊̔̉̉͛̓͘ţ͕̦̮̫̦ͣ̊̓ͩ͌̏̎ ̪͓̞̫͇̥͛̈́ͪ͡ͅs̷̘̣̰̙̘̜̍̏̈́ủ̓̅҉̢͍̼̦̟̲̪́r̻̖̺̜ͮ̐̅ͬͦ̒e̓ͧ͋̅͟͏̼̟̱͓̤͈̦ ͓̝̯͓̜͚̪͉̈̇̃ͭͣ͆ͅỹ̸̦̬̳͉̑ͣo̙̙͎̠͖͙ͦ̊͌̆͆́u͓͉͇̗͎̎̃͗̑̑̅͜͜'̜̖ͨͩ̚r̥̖̉̆̆ͫ̕͝e̙̊ͦͩ̾ ̴̺̱̗̳̺̖̲̙͒̓̈́̑ͭi̵̭͉̹ͥͬ̀ͥ̚͢n̡̨͇͉͖͊̉̎ͬͮ͊ͧͤ͋t͓̠͈̫̑̀͊̉͘͜e͉̠̺ͨ̌ͯ͊͂̊̈́ŕ̒̏̓̔̓ͭ̋͜҉̙̙̫̗̱͙p͎͉̲̈́͑͂̈́̽͌ͦ̚͞ͅr̼̒ͣ͐͊̔͐̒ͩ́e̺͓͕͗̂̎ͪ͟͞͠ť̢͓̐̐̆̾ͦ͌i͉ͣ͆̌̾͒͡n̷̴͕̜̖̤̦͈͆ͭͤ̓̄͋̿g͖͓ͦ̏ͅ ̱̫̣̟̰̥̌̅̏̒͊̆͠t̪̥ͫ̏̂͟ĥ͘҉̡̭͇͕͖̱͚ą̷̹̪̟̬̹͔͚͍̺ͣͪ̕t͓̺̫̺̰̩̻̠͍ͥ̌̆̑̇̈̑͐́̕ ̽ͫ͗̓ͯ͐҉҉͙̟̪̺͎͙r̸̢̖̜ͮ̃̑͐ͨͫ̔͜ͅį̴̥̻̲̯̓̏͑̑g̴̨͕̲̳̹͓ͧ̋ḣ̰̫̤̩̗̣̮ͩ͗́t̲̳̯̹̒͑̉̐͘ ͚̳͚̳̂͝ĕ̞̺͔̄ͣ̽ͧ͡i̸̬͍̹͖̪̭͓ͣͮ̑̓ͧ̄̊ͫ̎t̆ͦ̈́ͫͬ̚͡҉͕̱̩̦h̶̺̖̺̥̠̜̲̞͌ͥ̿̊̑ͪ͠e̔̿̅͋̏͂͏̟̲̤͈̜r̓ͪͪ͏̛̙͎̖͍͟.̢͕̫̣̼̝̮̙̾̉ͬ̌̄ͭ͊
̭̟͇ͮ͆͘
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 256, Nachomamma8 wrote:peregrine i already apologized for that post being too long
please stop being mean to me
No problem with long posts- I just didn't parse it out. Plus I wanted a picture of how my brain does things. :P
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 258, kraska77 wrote:lol...pere u should post more always
ure fun
:lol:

I keep saying that (to myself)!

My mom and Jesus agree with me, too!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Infinity re:Wisdom- it is a playstyle thing
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 325, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Vote Count 1.3
- as of post 324

Nachomamma8 (3) - Kagami, Wisdom, Tammy
Wisdom (2) - SirCakez, Wraith
Infinity 324 (1) - farside22
PeregrineV (1) - shaddowez
Kagami (1) - kraska77
kraska77 (1) - Leonshade
SirCakez (1) - PeregrineV
Wraith (1) -Nachomamma8

Not Voting (2) - Bulbazak, Infinity 324

The Current deadline is November 28 at 9am EST in (expired on 2016-11-28 09:00:00)

With 13 alive - 7 are required to lynch.

Activity Check - All good currently.

V/LA List -
Leonshade is V/LA until November 13th.
shaddowez is V/LA until November 14th.

How is Nacho is largest wagon, and how are you 3 voting him?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@All- V/LA Nov 11-Nov14
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Back from weekend- will catch up later.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

My only reason Leon might be scum is because I'm tonwreading so many people right now.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 702, Wisdom wrote:
In post 698, PeregrineV wrote:My only reason Leon might be scum is because I'm tonwreading so many people right now.
Any scumreads?
Yeah, but not much changed from before, and mostly from lack of townreading them.

2. Leonshade
3. shaddowez
4. Bulbazak
12. SirCakez
13. GreyICE replaced Wraith
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 709, Kagami wrote:Btw, if anyone's a miller (i.e. is evil-aligned), they should have said so by now.

Day 2+ miller reveals => lynch.
Not a miller.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 741, Wisdom wrote:confidence
Apparently misplaced.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: GreyICE

Shaddow is my other choice
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 761, kraska77 wrote:
In post 745, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: GreyICE

Shaddow is my other choice
Why shadow and not leon?
has indicated that they are actively trying to sort (or faking it). It's easier to figure those people out.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 764, Leonshade wrote:I also thought Wraith was softing Belkar.

VOTE: GreyICE

L-2.
He could be softing the cat.

Unvote: GREYICE

Too fast, people, too fast.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 763, GreyICE wrote:Cool. I'm town. You're bad. And possibly scum.

If there's no night kill tonight, Wisdom is scum who used a "trade day for night kill" power. MoI used day vig in brotherhood and he likes challenging people's expectations.
Link please
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 771, kraska77 wrote:the leon post pere linked i mean
Meh. Didn't even get into he details of it yet, but posting like that can be poked, prodded, and analyzed, allowing for a better read on them.

Either way..no hurry.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 775, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 767, Wisdom wrote:Its those three anyway

Leon/Grey/shaddow

I dont see who else can be scum
Much too soon to decide imo

Almost anyone could be scum
Maybe, but I'm leaning towards this list also.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 781, Infinity 324 wrote:Now here's an interesting question. Why would greyice do this dumb tunnel on wisdom as scum?
Do you see the usefulness in tunneling as scumplay?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 795, Leonshade wrote:Sigh.

My townlean on the slot was because I thought he was softing Belkar.

When I found out he wasn't, my reaction was that he lied.

The Scruffy thing could've been a weird quirk, but my townread on the slot is gone.
So Belkar role is town?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 800, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 799, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 781, Infinity 324 wrote:Now here's an interesting question. Why would greyice do this dumb tunnel on wisdom as scum?
Do you see the usefulness in tunneling as scumplay?
Well yeah it gives you an excuse not to scumhunt. But it's pretty bad for image to choose wisdom in particular.
He's very easy to tunnel- why bad for image?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 809, Wisdom wrote:
In post 806, Kagami wrote:Belkar flavor is town. GI is neither belkar nor Mr. Scruffy. It's apparently some coincidence that wraith did the scruffy stuff pre-game.
He or his fakeclaim could be Shojo
why wouldn't his fakeclaim just be Xykon.

you know, if it were fake.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 912, SirCakez wrote:Wait there's a third vig claim?
I missed it too, apparently.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 947, GreyICE wrote:
In post 918, kraska77 wrote:tammy's restricted-vig claim is the most town of the three
one of wisdom and leon is scum and its leon
But what if it's two? Scum. Third party hunting scum. Town. Certain amount of symmetry there that's not unattractive.

Anyway. Where is this shadow we speak of?
According to Leon, when Xykon is dead, he leaves, which hurts our numbers in terms of lylo. I could see that as a balance.

Optimally, Xykon is killed last to end the game.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:36 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 940, kraska77 wrote:you do realise that him being 3p means there is a possibility the entire scum team is wiped out over the course of day/night 1?
In post 944, kraska77 wrote:no i meant scum are exposed to 3 possible kills
In post 961, kraska77 wrote:what if i told you that leon is not the only bulletproof person in the game rn ^_^
restricted b.f. mind you...but still
no way scum are pitted against this much power
:(
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 971, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 966, Nachomamma8 wrote:Lyncher on scum is essentially town unless anyone here wants to claim town-aligned Xykon.
Xykon was really just misunderstood. He's just a very elaborate prankster.
prankster gangster
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 977, Nachomamma8 wrote:Peregrine, what happened to spam-happy fun-time Peregrine?
Upcoming server migration. I got real work to do instead of semi-fun work.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 994, Leonshade wrote:Finally read SirCakez's ISO, didn't seem scummy to me. I mostly agree with his reads, except for the Wisdom scumread (and we have Bulbazak's corpse to prove that town can SR Wisdom).

Here's the five slots I'm almost certain are town:

Wisdom
Infinity
Kagami
Tammy
kraska

I think these five players should have the most say in who I should vig (though they are free to add others to their townblock).
If you die first, and Xykon dies, do you still "win"?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1037, Leonshade wrote:
In post 1035, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 912, SirCakez wrote:Wait there's a third vig claim?
I missed it too, apparently.
Tammy claimed in her latest post.
I skimmed it....limited vig of some sort, from what I gather.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:46 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1038, Leonshade wrote:I find it interesting you didn't notice.
Paragraph 7 of 8.
In post 907, Tammy wrote:Gonna make this a little more complicated and sorry if I shouldn't be doing this, but I also have a vig shot. It's disabled right now, so I can't shoot until something happens to enable it. My first thought when wisdom stabbed was that Mafia were given a day kill or he's a day killing sk Because why would there be two vigs? But I don't know if the fact that I'm disabled and could quite possibly never shoot temper that a bit.

I did catch her battery was dying and she didn;t like the bubla vig shot.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:47 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: Shaddowez
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

V/LA- November 21-28
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Not back until Monday/Tuesday, but did Leon shoot who they were supposed to, or have a result or something?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1560, PeregrineV wrote:Not back until Monday/Tuesday, but did Leon shoot who they were supposed to, or have a result or something?
In post 1595, Leonshade wrote:I've skimmed through everything I missed, if there's something you think I should take a closer look at, please point me to it.

I like the lynch farside -> flavorcop Nacho plan. Figuring Nacho out purely on his play looks like it would be difficult, least of all to someone like me with no meta on him. His latest posts gave me town vibes but he started towning up at an opportune time, the cop should give us some idea of what's going on.

I've got a lot of townreads and farside isn't one of them, and I don't like her reaction to pressure. Her playstyle change to a more appeasing style after getting called out for early aggressiveness also seems convenient. I'm also sheeping Wisdom here, his thoughts are pretty clear to me now that he decided to expand on his reads and I have no problem with him taking the town leader role.

VOTE: farside
In post 1599, Leonshade wrote:And who knows about the PerV slot.
This inclines me to believe you are not even reading what I wrote.

But, there is .
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1669, Tammy wrote:Okay, I need to catch up but it might not happen in full until tomorrow, but in the interest of clarity I'm just going to out someone else.

I am also bulletproof and Kraska is my neighbor.

Kraska was informed about my role and the limitations of it in her role pm. She is not mentioned in mine, except to say I have a neighbor.

There is nothing about my bulletproof having a certain restriction in my role pm, but Kraska says that she was informed of a restriction. (This part has been bugging me a bit). Kraska has also told me what enables my vig shot.

Okay there I needed to get that off my chest. I will hopefully be back today, but Monday's are hard for me so probably tomorrow.
Did she inform you of the restriction your role has, so you both know it?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1745, Wisdom wrote:peregrine, he did shoot shaddow
So then Leon is pretty much as claimed.

And the missing scumkill hit BP Tammy?

I don't think my reads have changed much since yesterday. But, want to look over Shaddow posts and hear from Nacho.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1748, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1747, PeregrineV wrote:So then Leon is pretty much as claimed.
nope. Hes most likely a lyncher, but on town flavor. Killing shaddow was a must for him, we'd lynch him if he didnt.
Then that would make him scum-sided instead of balanced.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1888, kraska77 wrote:
peregrinooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

do something
Going to look at Shadow iso. Glanced eelier but want to dig more.

Do you think Tammy was shot last night?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Hah! Was almost mine.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 600, shaddowez wrote:Catch up post is just about done, so here's my reads prior (mostly off memory, I really need to start taking notes). I'll do an up to date one once I've done my catch up post.

Town - farside, Wisdom, kraska
Leantown - Kagami, Tammy
{Null=Leon, PeregrineV}
Leanscum - Cakez, Infinity, Nacho
Scum -
Bulba, Wraith

Everyone else was null due to lack of content or not being able to get a read.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1904, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1901, PeregrineV wrote:Do you think Tammy was shot last night?
probably
do you?
If she was, that would indicate one thing.

If she was not, it would indicate another.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1907, Tammy wrote:Basically nacho I'm thinking about the last time I saw you as scum, at GOG, when I caught your partner in part for SK hunting and you dismissed it because you thought it was an SK kill also while perfectly well knowing that my argument was the he stopped scum hunting and was SK hunting.

As for why I'm also getting the feeling of gog is just the disconnection you feel here. I did like your energy day one; unfortunately it was ended too soon before I could really see you interact and how you would approach end of day.
Plus, if you were the NK last night, Nacho makes more sense as scum, since you guys have that readback-feedback-reverb thing going on.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 603, shaddowez wrote:Town - farside, kraska, PV
Leantown - Tammy, Wisdom, Infinity, Nacho
Leanscum - Cakez, Kagami, Leon
Scum -
Bulba, Wraith

(Details to come probably tomorrow, Mondays and meetings suck)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1909, Wisdom wrote:Either it's Nacho/Cakez or Leon is Xykon and it's Leon/Cakez or Leon/Nacho (former more likely)
I don't think scum would
A. be allowed to shoot a teammate
b. shoot a teammate

So how is Leon a consideration for mafia?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1912, Tammy wrote:
In post 1911, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1909, Wisdom wrote:Either it's Nacho/Cakez or Leon is Xykon and it's Leon/Cakez or Leon/Nacho (former more likely)
I don't think scum would
A. be allowed to shoot a teammate
b. shoot a teammate

So how is Leon a consideration for mafia?
Leon had to shoot shadowez, and some mods do allow scum to shoot a teammate.
Can you point to any regular onsite games where it has happened? Not mircos.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1913, Tammy wrote:
In post 1908, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1907, Tammy wrote:Basically nacho I'm thinking about the last time I saw you as scum, at GOG, when I caught your partner in part for SK hunting and you dismissed it because you thought it was an SK kill also while perfectly well knowing that my argument was the he stopped scum hunting and was SK hunting.

As for why I'm also getting the feeling of gog is just the disconnection you feel here. I did like your energy day one; unfortunately it was ended too soon before I could really see you interact and how you would approach end of day.
Plus, if you were the NK last night, Nacho makes more sense as scum, since you guys have that readback-feedback-reverb thing going on.
Me possibly being the nk last night is the thing that is giving me the most pause where nacho is concerned. He'd have little reason to kill me besides the vig shot I might possibly have. I didn't express any doubts on him yesterday; I only expressed them last night in the neighborhood. In order for him to have known about it, Kraska would have had to tell him, which would mean he also knows I'm bulletproof so it would be a wasted shot unless he was trying to confirm kraska as town. Except he knows I get paranoid and would entertain this possibility.

Regardless I just can't understand why he would shoot me night one.
If you were scum and Nacho was town, would you leave him around?

If nightklills aren't rolefishing or a group decision or a game reason, I find they are mostly personal (as in XXXX knows me too well, not as in I hate XXXX).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Wisdom
- Why did you shoot Bulba again? I was looking through and he was a townread in most all your posts.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1921, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1916, PeregrineV wrote:If you were scum and Nacho was town, would you leave him around?

If nightklills aren't rolefishing or a group decision or a game reason, I find they are mostly personal (as in XXXX knows me too well, not as in I hate XXXX).
but see, towards the end of the day, anti-nacho sentiment started flying about the room and it was mostly farside and kagami's doing. wisdom chimed in on it too iirc, maybe infinity too.
tammy at the time looked like one of the few people who wouldnt give him a hard time on day 2
I don't think scum-Nacho would be killing players "pushing for his lynch" on day1. Anyone who has played even a few games can weather anything like that.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1928, Tammy wrote:
In post 1916, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1913, Tammy wrote:

Me possibly being the nk last night is the thing that is giving me the most pause where nacho is concerned. He'd have little reason to kill me besides the vig shot I might possibly have. I didn't express any doubts on him yesterday; I only expressed them last night in the neighborhood. In order for him to have known about it, Kraska would have had to tell him, which would mean he also knows I'm bulletproof so it would be a wasted shot unless he was trying to confirm kraska as town. Except he knows I get paranoid and would entertain this possibility.

Regardless I just can't understand why he would shoot me night one.
If you were scum and Nacho was town, would you leave him around?

Yep. We tend to leave each other alive night one especially.
OK, I'll take your word for it, but it really is the explanation for some of the strange night1 kills in games.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1930, Infinity 324 wrote:It's possible leon thought killing shaddow to save himself was good, but i really don't think it would've been optimal. He still could've been lynched if people thought he was SK or something, and killing shaddow saves town from having to lynch him.
Well then, really, if leon is scum, he could save his vig shot and shoot town tonight.

Shaddow could have just shot himself to make us think Leon used up his vig.

That would be some wily mafia there.....
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1938, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1936, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1930, Infinity 324 wrote:It's possible leon thought killing shaddow to save himself was good, but i really don't think it would've been optimal. He still could've been lynched if people thought he was SK or something, and killing shaddow saves town from having to lynch him.
Well then, really, if leon is scum, he could save his vig shot and shoot town tonight.

Shaddow could have just shot himself to make us think Leon used up his vig.

That would be some wily mafia there.....
Lol, there's no mafia vig. If shaddow was killed by his own team, it was in place of a nightkill.
You want me to believe that mafia-Leon killed Mafia-Shaddow so that mafia-Leon would not be lynched by town today.

I'm saying that if that is the case, why would mafia-Leon need to shoot mafia-Shaddow when mafia-Shaddow could just as easily shot himself?

That leaves mafia-Leon free to do other nefarious mafia things.

Right?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1939, kraska77 wrote:it is....
i have trouble understanding where kagami's coming from most of the time but this, and her focus on wraith's mr scruffy shtick, dont feel like things that would come from scum

pedit: @nacho
also im loving the recent boom in activity. pere stop disappearing pls :mad:

It's Friday, so might not be back until Monday.

On the other hand, all my games are in day, so more reason to drop in over the weekend.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #73) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 910, kraska77 wrote:3 extra kills in the hands of town dont make sense
one of them has to be scum
pedit:yep
In post 918, kraska77 wrote:tammy's restricted-vig claim is the most town of the three
one of wisdom and leon is scum and its leon

Plus, if you were the NK last night, Nacho makes more sense as scum, since you guys have that
readback-feedback-reverb
thing going on.
In post 1956, Tammy wrote:
In post 1934, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1903, Tammy wrote:I'd probably not be having an issue with this is you had ended it with "surprise" because it's the last bit that bugs me.
When your paranoia spiked because of my absence, that was the thought process behind it, no?
Also this is why you're scum. You're trying to tell me what I'm thinking rather than asking. It's that kind of trolling bullshit you do to knock people off kilter. I know you're doing it, you know you're doing it. You are letting me down and engaging me in a conversation I don't think you would in the way you are if you are town.

You're asking the question here I've already answered as if you just don't know when you know exactly what I meant and as if you still don't even after I'd talked about it and what I meant and you said you understood it. You know this. I know this. You're just scum.

Maybe just maybe if you were town and you did pop in and make some posts that made me think you were town the paranoia that had been building since yesterday would be quelling. But no you weren't here and everyone else is making posts that look somewhat town and you're no here doing anything like that so there's nothing to make my paranoia about you go down. It didn't spike yesterday, it's been a constant concern of mine.
Kraska-
In case you were confused about what I was saying before....
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Plus, if you were the NK last night, Nacho makes more sense as scum, since you guys have that
readback-feedback-reverb
thing going on.
In post 1956, Tammy wrote:
In post 1934, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1903, Tammy wrote:I'd probably not be having an issue with this is you had ended it with "surprise" because it's the last bit that bugs me.
When your paranoia spiked because of my absence, that was the thought process behind it, no?
Also this is why you're scum. You're trying to tell me what I'm thinking rather than asking. It's that kind of trolling bullshit you do to knock people off kilter. I know you're doing it, you know you're doing it. You are letting me down and engaging me in a conversation I don't think you would in the way you are if you are town.

You're asking the question here I've already answered as if you just don't know when you know exactly what I meant and as if you still don't even after I'd talked about it and what I meant and you said you understood it. You know this. I know this. You're just scum.

Maybe just maybe if you were town and you did pop in and make some posts that made me think you were town the paranoia that had been building since yesterday would be quelling. But no you weren't here and everyone else is making posts that look somewhat town and you're no here doing anything like that so there's nothing to make my paranoia about you go down. It didn't spike yesterday, it's been a constant concern of mine.
Kraska-
In case you were confused about what I was saying before....
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1976, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1975, Infinity 324 wrote:We should get the replacement caught up and just lynch someone already. I think town is a little bit stuck. Not to mention the deadline obviously

Sorry panther someone else can do that because it's just too much to sift through for my brain now
ya no worries I'll get there. I never give cliffs when people ask, personally

you may or may not recall my penchant for focusing on small details, but this post of yours is pinging me

first sentence because it's like you're not considering that I could be scum. which makes me think you're scum that knows I'm town

second sentence because "town" vs. "we" tells etc. These aren't foolproof bc some people just talk like that, but it always jumps out at me
Or he thinks your scum?
In post 1965, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't get why people stopped townreading farside
In post 1967, Infinity 324 wrote:scumreading* farside
(No, really, I don't know. Good thing you are here to bring fresh new ideas!)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #76) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1972, PantherPunt wrote:in fact, cliffs on the game would be stellar. day kill and then only a scum death over night is intriguing to say the least
Short version is Leon claimed a 3p lyncher (on a nominally scum flavor role). He shot Shaddow last night (or shaddow killed himself to fool us all into thinking Leon is not mafia).

Hood stuff too.

More later after you get some posts under your belt.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

VOTE: Cake
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2119, Leonshade wrote:I flavorcopped PantherPunt. He's not Xykon.

Is it just Nacho, then? We have a good track record, but it feels odd that Cakez would bus his buddy all D2 after his other buddy died.
Do you get full flavor or do you get Xykon/not-Xykon?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

All my way-early game scumreads are dead except Leon. :-(
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #80) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2124, kraska77 wrote:i think lack of nightkill points to last scum being out of touch with the thread....peregrinooo? maybe punther?

im down for lynching nacho first if thats what the majority wants tho...but i really dont think nachos scum here
At this point I would be vehemently against a Nacho lynch.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #81) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2128, kraska77 wrote:
In post 2127, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2124, kraska77 wrote:i think lack of nightkill points to last scum being out of touch with the thread....peregrinooo? maybe punther?

im down for lynching nacho first if thats what the majority wants tho...but i really dont think nachos scum here
At this point I would be vehemently against a Nacho lynch.
do you think is farside? wisdom? kagami?
maybe, but not first choice, not really, not really
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (isolation #82) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2132, Infinity 324 wrote:what do you guys think about massclaim
I'm debating. Want to see any other results that have come in first.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2144, PantherPunt wrote:it's funny..I'm not sure how much I am allowed to reference flavor but it makes sense you'd try to flavor read me as bad
You can paraphrase anything, just don't quote your PM
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #84) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2152, kraska77 wrote:kagami and leon...u too
if u were to guess our characters, what 2 characters make most sense given what you know about our claims so far
the bard and thief? Can;t remmeber the names. Haley and _________
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #85) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Elan
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2165, kraska77 wrote:
In post 2161, Leonshade wrote:Monster in the Darkness
thats me!
the one in the umbrella, right?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: Infiinty

I disagree.

I rolestopped Nacho night1 and night2. All actions on him failed.

And there are 2 no-kills in a row.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (isolation #88) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2188, Infinity 324 wrote:Oh ffs

UNVOTE:

That means nacho is town. But why am I scum?
My role stops all actions, including kills. Nacho seemed most active day1, so figured he might be the night1 kill.

The night1 lack-of-kill was up for debate (and I did debate it with Kraksa), but figured if it was me, I might as well stick to what worked, and protected him n2.

And there was no kill.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2190, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2185, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Infiinty

I disagree.

I rolestopped Nacho night1 and night2. All actions on him failed.

And there are 2 no-kills in a row.
flavor?
Durkon, the dwarf cleric
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (isolation #90) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2192, Wisdom wrote:and why are you voting infinity?
He claimed to have targeted the person I protected twice in a row, and there were 2 no-kills in a row.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2196, Infinity 324 wrote:Wait that still doesn't explain very much since obviously nacho wouldnot have been killed n2. Pere, why did you rolestop nacho both times?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2203, Infinity 324 wrote:I can't imagine any scum would think it's a good idea to kill nacho over kraska, me, kagami, or anyone else tbh
Yeah, well, with Cake flipping scum, there should only be one left, and everyone else town. It was a crap shoot, so I stuck with what worked the first time.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2218, Infinity 324 wrote:Pere, nacho was the second lynch choice for d2. There is no way in hell he was the target of a kill n2.
Yet, I protected him, and there was no kill.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2219, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2215, PeregrineV wrote:
He claimed to have targeted the person I protected twice in a row, and there were 2 no-kills in a row.
why would he claim to have done so unprompted if he was scum?
To get a lynch on the player he can't seem to kill? 3 votes in like 3 posts, and it takes 5 to lynch.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2221, Infinity 324 wrote:How does scum!me know nacho was rolestopped instead of just doc'ed?
Well, in theory, when you are the last scum, most mods will let scum PRs kill and do their PR thing. You could have PRed him night1 while Cake tried to kill, and tried both last night.

My question is why would you pick him 2 nights in a row if you though he was ascetic after the first night?

And why would your failure make you vote him?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (isolation #96) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2222, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2213, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2188, Infinity 324 wrote:Oh ffs

UNVOTE:

That means nacho is town. But why am I scum?
My role stops all actions, including kills. Nacho seemed most active day1, so figured he might be the night1 kill.

The night1 lack-of-kill was up for debate (and I did debate it with Kraksa), but figured if it was me, I might as well stick to what worked, and protected him n2.

And there was no kill.
nacho was heavily suspected d1 and d2, no way he would be the kill either night
Says you. Who the hell dayvigs Bulba day1?

and
I
didn't suspect him night1, and after pushing hard for Cake-lynch and then Cake was scum, I had even less reason to suspect him night2.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (isolation #97) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2231, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2228, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2219, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2215, PeregrineV wrote:
why would he claim to have done so unprompted if he was scum?
To get a lynch on the player he can't seem to kill? 3 votes in like 3 posts, and it takes 5 to lynch.
thats dumb
and again, nobody would shoot nacho
OK. Nobody would shoot Bulba, either.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2239, kraska77 wrote:
In post 2233, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2221, Infinity 324 wrote:How does scum!me know nacho was rolestopped instead of just doc'ed?
Well, in theory, when you are the last scum, most mods will let scum PRs kill and do their PR thing. You could have PRed him night1 while Cake tried to kill, and tried both last night.

My question is why would you pick him 2 nights in a row if you though he was ascetic after the first night?

And why would your failure make you vote him?
he thought he was roleblocked by cakes so he went for it again
Was he jailkept and given a story the first night? If so, I missed that part of the thread.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:36 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2247, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2241, PeregrineV wrote:OK. Nobody would shoot Bulba, either.
how the fuck are those two comparable?
Nobody except you would have shot Bulba. Nobody but me (and infinity) would target Nacho.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2249, Infinity 324 wrote:What story?
In post 0, MagnaofIllusion wrote:4. SirCakez - Tarquin, Mafia 2-Shot Jailkeeping Story Vendor, lynched Day 2.

It looks like he Jailkeeps the person, and sends them a story instead of a fruit?

pedit= who changed fruit vendor to visitor? Thats not the same thing.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (isolation #101) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2252, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2250, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2247, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2241, PeregrineV wrote:OK. Nobody would shoot Bulba, either.
how the fuck are those two comparable?
Nobody except you would have shot Bulba. Nobody but me (and infinity) would target Nacho.
you are comparing a vigshot with a nightkill
you're not making sense
Choice of target. You think mine was dumb, I think yours was dumb.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #102) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2258, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2256, kraska77 wrote:okay but what kind of town is this
bulletproof strongman(ffs)
bulletproof/vig neighbour
Neapolitan
rolestopper
1 shot dayvig

thats too much
agreed
either peregrine is scum or Leon is lyncher on town or both
they're not both town
I'd rather lynch you than me. I've been a scum dayvig before, so I know it's possible. And I know I'm town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2263 (isolation #103) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2259, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2255, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2249, Infinity 324 wrote:What story?
In post 0, MagnaofIllusion wrote:4. SirCakez - Tarquin, Mafia 2-Shot Jailkeeping Story Vendor, lynched Day 2.

It looks like he Jailkeeps the person, and sends them a story instead of a fruit?

pedit= who changed fruit vendor to visitor? Thats not the same thing.
Oh I missed that part.

Anyway that's what I thought happened and with nacho being a VT claim and top suspect I thought he was a good target
Then you probably werent JKept night1.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (isolation #104) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:47 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2262, Wisdom wrote:like someone said Cakez most likely jailkept shaddow to protect him from Leon, thus shaddow got the story
Then Leon punched through the JK? Did I miss the strongman part?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #105) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2271, Leonshade wrote:
In post 2264, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2260, Leonshade wrote:If Peregrine is scum, what is the point of the double rolestop on Nacho?
good point
he would be rolestopping a buddy
unless you're right about four scum and nacho is his buddy
Four scum could lead to LYLO D2.

Unless this is four scum with no NK?
Then why bother with all the BPs? You claimed and some Tammy/Kraska combo too.

I think it's 3 until I have reason to think otherwise.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: PanterPunt
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2281, Tammy wrote:Pere - How did you think Nacho was strongly pushing cakez?????????? He wasn't and I noted that neither of them actually seemed much interested in getting their scum reads lynched. Kraska put forth the most effort in getting that lynch to happen while nacho barely limpwristed a vote on to him and didn't try to rally any votes whatsoever, not even at the end.

Spoiler:
In post 1875, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Vote Count 2.12
- as of post 1874

farside22 (2) - Infinity 324, Leonshade
Wisdom (2) - Nachomamma8, farside22
SirCakez (2) - kraska77, Wisdom
Nachomamma8 (1) - SirCakez

Not Voting (3) - PeregrineV, Tammy, Kagami

The Current deadline is on hold until a replacement for farside22 is found. 2 days 3 hours remain after the replacement enters the game.

With 10 alive - 6 are required to lynch.

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
None currently

Searching for a replacement for farside22

In post 1880, Nachomamma8 wrote:I didn't realize the deadline was coming as quickly as it is; Leon and Infinity should probably shift quickly and make a decision. Hopefully, Andrius does replace in which should quell all doubts on the spot.

Vote: SirCakez
In post 1895, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: cakez

Fine.

This game is kinda hurting my head, so I might just reread everything before the next day phase.

Right now I feel like scum is in {cakez, farside, nacho} but we'll see.
In post 1944, Tammy wrote:VOTE: nacho
In post 1966, Kagami wrote:VOTE: nacho

p-edit: I was entertaining farside-scum mostly from PoE, and I suspect I'm not the only one.
In post 2057, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Vote Count 2.14
- as of post 2056

SirCakez (4) - kraska77, Wisdom, Nachomamma8, Infinity 324
Nachomamma8 (3) - SirCakez,Tammy, Kagami
PantherPunt (1) - LeonShade
Wisdom (1) - PantherPunt

Not Voting (1) - PeregrineV

The Current deadline is December 5th at 10am EST in (expired on 2016-12-05 10:00:00)

With 10 alive - 6 are required to lynch.

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
None currently

when he could have led momentum to the Farside wagon, he picked the Cake wagon. (both were at L-2)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (isolation #108) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2294, Tammy wrote:That doesn't mean he did shit to push it. It looks to me like a lame ass buss but not feeling it. He couldn't vote farside because he'd been arguing for farside as town since day one.

Kraska pushed that lynch through, nacho sunbathed on it.
Yeah, but we are not trying to figure if Kraska is scum, we are trying to figure if Nacho is scum.

Bussing puts him a step closer to losing, not a step closer to winning.

it would be easier to fake a farsdei change of heart then to try to overcome a deficit of losing another scumbuddy.

and if he's scum, did he just try to kill you again?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (isolation #109) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:46 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2303, Tammy wrote:
In post 2299, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2294, Tammy wrote:That doesn't mean he did shit to push it. It looks to me like a lame ass buss but not feeling it. He couldn't vote farside because he'd been arguing for farside as town since day one.

Yeah, but we are not trying to figure if Kraska is scum, we are trying to figure if Nacho is scum.

it would be easier to fake a farsdei change of heart then to try to overcome a deficit of losing another scumbuddy.

Nacho is super fond of bussing though.
Bussing as a tool is fine. Bussing when there are other options? Color me skeptical.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #110) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2306, Tammy wrote:
In post 2304, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2303, Tammy wrote:
In post 2299, PeregrineV wrote:

Nacho is super fond of bussing though.
Bussing as a tool is fine. Bussing when there are other options? Color me skeptical.
That just colors you someone who hasn't played with nacho that much.
Much like I don't think scum killed Shaddow, I don't think scum-Nacho busess in this circumstance.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (isolation #111) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2313, Tammy wrote:Pere - For reference recently nacho and I played as a scum hydra. After losing our partners to a day one lynch and a night one vig shot, on day three he bussed our odd night vig partner when he could have easily lynched someone else.

Nacho gets too much town credit for bussing for him not to because people go oh bus there isn't beneficial. Him sticking a limp wristed vote on cakez also didn't help push cakez to get lynched because he even had a half-assed vote there.
Iso Cake and look at their back-and-forth. If you want to claim they scum theatered purely to convince me (because no one else seems "fooled"), then go ahead.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (isolation #112) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2315, Tammy wrote:okay pere, I'm sure you know nacho better than I do :)
Not at all. I'm just saying that I find it hard to believe he would play sub-optimally when I'm the only one that will fall for it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (isolation #113) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:06 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2321, Wisdom wrote:i agree, cakez and nacho did look like buddies, but what about the nokill then?

peregrine, are you sure you're not actually a roleblocker and you misread your role?
Nope. We had and used rolestoppers where I came from. It was cool to get the role again, since I don't see it used much here.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #114) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Last night I rolestopped infinity.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2475 (isolation #115) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I took no action last night.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2490 (isolation #116) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2477, Kagami wrote:
In post 2475, PeregrineV wrote:I took no action last night.
why not? You had one job...
As stated prior to the lynch, I was V/LA (and still sort of am). Plus, I didn;t really know who I wanted to protect, so was leaning on no one anyway. Then it was day5 so it didn't matter.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2491, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2490, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2477, Kagami wrote:
In post 2475, PeregrineV wrote:I took no action last night.
why not? You had one job...
As stated prior to the lynch, I was V/LA (and still sort of am). Plus, I didn;t really know who I wanted to protect, so was leaning on no one anyway. Then it was day5 so it didn't matter.
Why not protect Infinity again?
I was leaning it, 2 for you then 2 for him.

But, also see above.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (isolation #118) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2492, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2436, Wisdom wrote:Lynch Leon
Peregrine rolestops infinity
Infinity checks nacho
Tammy shoots me/Peregrine
If nacho is scum lynch nacho
If nacho is town lynch peregrine

Sounds like a win
In post 2442, Nachomamma8 wrote:and if it doesn't then that I will be more than happy to figure out tomorrow when bullshit central isn't happening

although

PEREGRINE ROLESTOP INFINITY

"i didnt know who to protect"
I guess you shouldn't have lynched on a Friday.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (isolation #119) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2495, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't know.
Ummm, speculate?
In post 2072, Nachomamma8 wrote:Vaarsuvius, VT.
Otherwise,e it looks like your straight up lying.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (isolation #120) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

lol
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (isolation #121) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:47 am

Post by PeregrineV »

The fact Kraska was killed means strongman of some sort. Even if I had rolestopped infiity, if they can kill Kraska then my protecting him would have meant nothing.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (isolation #122) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2518, Wisdom wrote:or was
In post 0, MagnaofIllusion wrote:kraska77 - The Monster in the Darkness, Town Bulletproof Enabling 1-Shot Vigilante Death Enabling Neighbor, killed Night 3.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (isolation #123) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

OK
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (isolation #124) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Only problem is any scenario that has me as scum is not possible to me, since I'm town.

I would kind of suspect Kagami, but Nacho surviving the vig means BP and would prevent both Wisom and Tammy from killing him, but not, in theory, Leon.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (isolation #125) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Willing to hammer in the next hour, unless someone else wants to do it.

pedit- lol..well there you go, then.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2568 (isolation #126) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I'll still wait the hour, unless we don;t need to.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (isolation #127) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2585, Kagami wrote:Tammy's shot is gone, peregrin would have won.
In post 2586, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2585, Kagami wrote:Tammy's shot is gone, peregrin would have won.
If he makes it here in time.
Picking up kids in about 30 minutes. Unless Tammy says to wait, I'll hammer before I go.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (isolation #128) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Or conversely, I'll vote before I leave and Wisdom or Tammy can do it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (isolation #129) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Yeah, I'm off.

Vote: Nacho

Probably a tree.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (isolation #130) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2650, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2646, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2643, Nachomamma8 wrote:Peregrine, you should probably vote now.
call me paranoid but this sounds like he's telling him to vote me
I wanted his vote down on me so we wouldn't have to worry about him hammering at a bad time.
In post 2651, Nachomamma8 wrote:And now he could hammer and know that Kagami wouldn't be able to make it back around when Night ends.
Was it a bad time for you?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (isolation #131) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2655, Wisdom wrote:well yeah it's probably peregrine
Do you have reason to believe the game is not over?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (isolation #132) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

And no answer.

I'll checkback later. Maybe Nacho is loved.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (isolation #133) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2659, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2656, PeregrineV wrote:
Stop throwing shade.
Game isn't over and there's no reason for you not to true claim now that the game is a race tomorrow - claim Xykon, revel in the fact that claiming scum isn't against your win condition at this point.
Dude, Tammy shot you, you lived, you claimed VT.

Unless Tammy did not shoot you.

But no reason to think that.

Therefore you are scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (isolation #134) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2665, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2663, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2659, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2656, PeregrineV wrote:
Stop throwing shade.
Game isn't over and there's no reason for you not to true claim now that the game is a race tomorrow - claim Xykon, revel in the fact that claiming scum isn't against your win condition at this point.
Dude, Tammy shot you, you lived, you claimed VT.

Unless Tammy did not shoot you.

But no reason to think that.

Therefore you are scum.
When I flip VT, what happened?
You tell me.

Tammy says she shot you.

I blocked no one.

QED. or IED. or UID.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (isolation #135) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2667, Tammy wrote:This is the one time I'm not going to throw a fit over a quicklynch happening.
It wasn't quick since we have all been here.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (isolation #136) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2725, Leonshade wrote:Congratulations on slaying Xykon, I'm looking on with pride from the Lawful Good afterlife.

Now if I could find a way to the Chaotic Evil afterlife to fulfill my oath...
Yes. I think you need to be added to the list of winners.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (isolation #137) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

That was my best game in a million years! Never scumread, lynched all the right scum, and we won so easy it was almost pre-packaged!!

Except for Wisdom's shitty vig and bad day play, he did ok as town.

I could have had better night actions, maybe. But if we lynched Nacho day2 instead of Cake, then Leon would have lost a rolecop (even though Panther was lynched despite his result) would have left the game, and we would have mislynched someone else, bringning us closer to lylo. And Cake could have trotted out his fakelclaim and Tammy may have shot someone else and who knows what else could have happened.

And Tammy was the night1 kill, and Nacho was on the scumteam, so I feel like that whole conversation that I had about it was twilight zonish. I know Shadow posted the Tammy kill, but still doesn't contradict my thoughts that Tammy/ Nacho on opposite sides wants the other dead. Even night1 (or night5).

Good job town!!

@MoI
- Thanks for modding- it was a very fun game!!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (isolation #138) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2729, Wisdom wrote:lol

i dont know how to respond to peregrine calling my play bad

i just wont
:wink:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2735 (isolation #139) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2734, Infinity 324 wrote:I guess I don't feel like there's any reason to have confusion about roles when they're already flipped. I don't think you should give room for people having to discuss the wording of the role like they did in this game, it's better to just have the whole thing out in the open imo.
I think in a Normal game, the role flip is fine.

If it happens in a theme game, I'm just thankful, because frankly I don't expect it. Themes have room for more mechanics and interactions that are non-standard, so getting a name that is something like
Felix, Town 2-shot Jailkeeper
is much better than
Felix, Town Android Repairman
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (isolation #140) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2741, Leonshade wrote:Most frustrating things to read:

#3: Your role is too powerful to be town.
#2: You wouldn't have a fakeclaim with that role.
#1: You can't have possibly figured out Tammy & kraska's flavor by yourself.
3p lyncher was more believable to me. We already had a dayvig and some sort of vig in the hood, so you claiming town would have made me more skeptical.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”