Newbie 1768: Party Mafia - Game over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Revan »

Hi guys! I'll start reading these 6 pages now, so hopefully I'll be ready to go in a little while!
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Revan »

I just finished page 2, and I have a few things I would like to mention.

Agent Sparkles seems very eager, and his posts contain content that furthers discussion. Town.

E Lemon reads as a nervous town to me. Her sheeping Jae's RVS vote reads to me as her just shadowing the IC, because she wasn't sure what to do yet. Her also reads town to me. I don't think scum would admit that they have no reads.

Nancy reads town to me as well, because her thought processes are very similar to mine. Especially when she was talking about picking at town & scum reads.

JaeReed said something that pinged me. When she mentions her scum game, she says something like "I've only been scum twice as far as completed games". I feel like this is hinting that she is scum now.
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Revan »

Done with page 3.

@bowdown
you read TriangleShark's vote reason as forced, it must be fake also. Aren't all RVS votes backed with silly, fake reasons? How is TriangleShark's entrance different then the others?
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Revan »

Page 4 is read!

A lot of what JaeReed is posting seems very simple and easily producible, sub-par with what I would expect out of an IC.

Titus is obviously scum. Insincere questioning, and posts seem to be coming from someone that has the motivation to distract town.

VOTE: Titus
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Revan »

Page 5 read, almost done! :D

I'm townreading bowdown for being petty.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Revan »

You think that is alignment indicative? From my point of view, both town and scum want to be liked, and can use emoticons to achieve this.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Revan »

Alright, fair enough.

I'm a bit disappointed that everyone disappeared when I replaced in.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Revan »

I don't think much of it.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Revan »

Jae you're scumreading me already? Harsh.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:12 am

Post by Revan »

I say we lynch Titus.

Jae why are you scumreading tojam? Putting him at the bottom of your list doesn't mean that it's justified at all.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Revan »

Titus is being pretty uncooperative, and hard to read.

Why don't you defend yourself?
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Revan »

Bow down why are are you so inclined to vote Lemon, if Titus didn't even present a case that could?
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Revan »

That doesn't make any sense. If you wanted to see what would happen, you would've voted Lemon before Titus asked you to.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Revan »

Titus what makes Lemons's speech patterns funny? Are these patterns indicative of scum?
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Revan »

VOTE: JaeReed

Let me explain.

In their , they claim that they asked their questions in and to scumhunt. However, they don't follow up. I feel as though if they were trying to scumhunt, they would share with the town what they garnered from those responses. This leads me to believe that they're scum just going through the motions, and not genuinely trying to solve the game.

I'm also convinced that their is a slip.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Revan »

Then why didn't they press them for answer so if they were trying to solve the game? Either way, it's indicative of scum.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Revan »

Do you think they slipped?
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Revan »

It does actually, well, most if it. You never scumread tojam before, then you opportunistically jump on the wagon.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Revan »

In post 223, bowdown wrote:Revan, I am not seeing what you outlined in 210 as a scumtell for Jae. I really don't like that you didn't even notice that neither GL or EL responded to Jae's questions.
I thought they did, but that must've been a gap in my thinking.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Revan »

I jumped from asked question -> didn't follow up. My brain assumed that they answered the questions.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Revan »

I would say that they are short, but sweet and concise. They are
physically
easily producible, but Jae's are different.

A lot of their thinking is pretty simple, a lot of "Why do you scumread/townread x?" If you're scum, you can say this and get town points just for someone else's laziness.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Revan »

I wasn't talking about Jae's analysis, I was talking about their questions.

My analysis can be simple because a lot of the people in this game are easy to read, except Titus and GuiltyLion.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Revan »

Can you reiterate? I'm not sure I understand the question.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:41 am

Post by Revan »

I never scumread Titus, I voted her to get a reaction because I was having a tough time discerning her alignment. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for two reasons.

a) Jae defended her before she defended herself, which is odd. This is where I am getting the vibe that Jae is protecting Titus.

b) Titus never defended herself.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Revan »

5 days? I had no clue deadline was this close. We need to start concurring on a lynch.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:41 am

Post by Revan »

@GL how would my Titus scumread still be genuine? That makes no sense. I figured the best way to get a reaction is to call them out as "obviously scum" to get them panicked that they got caught so easily.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:46 am

Post by Revan »

I guess Titus's no response is a bit of a towntell, then? I would think scum are more focused on self-preservation and would defend themselves.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Revan »

I feel as though their 143 is a contradicting statement. They say that their questions make people question the game state, and their purpose is for scumhunting. How does this translate? How does someone thinking about the gamestate give Jae knowledge of who's scum and who's town?
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Revan »

In post 294, bowdown wrote:
In post 292, Revan wrote:I guess Titus's no response is a bit of a towntell, then? I would think scum are more focused on self-preservation and would defend themselves.
Exhibit B of you just going through the motions of scumhunting. Titus has been completely ignoring your pressure for pages and just now you decide that might be a towntell? You called him out as obvscum like 5 pages ago - I feel like if you were actually hunting you'd try to assess the reaction before GL called you out on it.

Exhibit A is you totally missing that Jae didn't even have responses to respond to earlier.
I can't assess a reaction that isn't there. There literally was no reaction. I was planning to assess Titus's reaction; if it was overdefensive, showed signs of distress, or if Titus remained calm and collected.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:18 am

Post by Revan »

In post 285, JaeReed wrote:^ Nevermind I just remembered the EccentricLion slip.

I think Lion is town here. This is more in-depth and subtle analysis than I saw from him in his scumgame.
I also scumread this. I scumread anyone for meta-reading. Meta reads are just an easy way out for scum. "x is y because this isn't their z game"
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Revan »

If you guys need some suggestions, I know many good restaurants for lunch.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Revan »

Bowdown let's lynch Jae so then you know I'm town when they flip red. It will make the rest of the game a lot easier for you.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Revan »

Honestly lying to get an idea of alignments is fine, as long as you share what you gained from the test. You should never lie about your role, though.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Revan »

Not lynching someone if theyre town it will hurt town is terrible logic.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Revan »

I think EL is too townread to be lynched today.

Jae is the right lynch.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:36 am

Post by Revan »

If I was town/scum reading Titus I would have no reason to do a reaction test.

I'll lynch GL if none of you will lynch Jae.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Revan »

VOTE: EL

I don't want EL in LYLO anyway
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Revan »

It is a self save, though.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Revan »

Sheeping the experienced players? I don't think you can say that if my top scumread is the IC.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Revan »

We have 2 days, surely we can lynch GL.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Revan »

If you need any convincing, just look at GL's vote on me.

Terrible logic.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Revan »

I'm literally at L-1 right now, it's a self save.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:57 am

Post by Revan »

@bowdown I was townreading EL on page 2. Why do you believe that that read is still current? It looks like you're stretching now.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Revan »

I am also in favor of a GL lynch.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Revan »

My gut is telling me that GL is stretching. My gut has been pretty accurate lately.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Revan »

I only have a slight TR on EL, so I don't mind.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Revan »

I was voting my scumread. You're really grasping for straws here.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Revan »

I believe EL will flip 60% green 40% red.

I scumread both of you.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Revan »

I'm voting EL for 3 reasons

1. Don't want her in LYLO because she is easily manipulated
2. My townread on her is minimal
3. I don't want to be lynched today
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Revan »

Can we actually flashwagon GL? I'm up for it, and I think Titus is too.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Revan »

Nope DL is in a little over a day, so we still have time to lynch GL.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Revan »

Can you change your plans? Maybe... GL?
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Revan »

My problem with GL is that he voted me for bad reasons, and now its parked. He's content with what he's done, and not motivated to continue scumhunting.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Revan »

I'm going to fix up a quick readslist right now before I'll be done posting for D1.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Revan »

Town: Tojam, Bowdown

Townlean: EL, Titus, JaeReed

Scumlean: GL, AgentSparkles

Scum: Nancy
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Revan »

I don't like how nancy is voting for lack of content, rather than analyzing someone's content then trying to discern their alignment. It looks like scum looking for an easy way out. At first, I just thought this was newbtown, but nancy looks like she gets the game pretty well.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Revan »

VOTE: nancy

Flash wagon!
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Revan »

If there isn't enough support for this in 2 1/4 hours I'll switch back to EL.

Nancy all your "scumhunting" is just lazy or bullshit.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Revan »

I'm not selectively reading your posts. Show me one place where you analyze someone's content and say they're scum. Go on, do it.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Revan »

469 isn't clear at all. What's scummy about it?
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Revan »

everyone else still pretty null. I like to let some conversations between other players breathe a bit because I find I generally make better reads from observing interactions rather than driving them. Whenever I replace into games, my reads are usually better than games where I'm posting from the getgo, and outside of RtR I have a bad habit of tunneling on town in D1. Newbie games I like to slow down and pace myself a bit more, partially because the games tend to get more involved in the "theory of mafia" anyway.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Revan »

@nancy that's from GL, btw.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Revan »

Darn, sorry Nancy. Your lynch still yields some information, though.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Revan »

What makes you say sparkles is town?
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Revan »

The townbloc I have right now is {Myself, Bowdown, Tojam}. If we carry this into LYLO we win.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Revan »

Titus's play so far is definitely strange, but I'm not sure if that's indicative of town or scum.

Titus, can you do a rundown of why you're scumrrading GL & EL?
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:58 am

Post by Revan »

You've made one post about EL's phrasing. I don't think you realize the reason you can't convince people to join you on EL is because you're not making a case.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Revan »

Highlight them again, please.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Revan »

That's a lot of quotes saying that EL is scummy, but you're still giving me no reason to vote EL.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Revan »

Titus what makes EL's posts fake?
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Revan »

I haven't voted Titus for 2 weeks.

Hm.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Revan »

Agent Sparkles what is your case?
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Revan »

Sparkles how is my analysis shallow?
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Revan »

Jae's slip wasn't even my case on them. Try again.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:59 am

Post by Revan »

What other points? All I see is weak analysis.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Revan »

Your vote is useless on me until you present a case.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Revan »

Nothing you've presented against me is alignment indicative.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Revan »

V/LA until the 29th due to exams
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Revan »

Sobolev comes crashing in claiming that he's solved the game, and no one bats an eye?

This is unacceptable.

Please, Sobolev, enlighten us. I would love to know how you came to these conclusions, so maybe I will reach your level of play some day.

I'm pretty much caught up, this game is pretty dead. I will make a reads list this weekend.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Revan »

In post 730, Sobolev Space wrote:Finished my read through.

VOTE: GuiltyLion

Lynch GL, Titus, Revan in any order -> Town win

GGs everyone. Looking forward to playing with you all in future games.
This doesn't read to you as a claim that they've solved the game?
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Revan »

I'd like you to explain your Sparkles town read, please.

430 can come from a confident town or a scum that can fake confidence just as likely. NAI.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Revan »

No, her other posts are irrelevant. Why do you ask?
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Revan »

I'm having a really tough time reading Titus. I would only hammer if it was near DL. Town flip, I wild lynch EL D3.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Revan »

GL why do you think it is more likely that I had a scumread on Titus than not having a read?
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Revan »

VOTE: EL

I think this has a higher chance of being scum than Titus
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:04 am

Post by Revan »

I agreed with Titus's case.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Revan »

Or... there is a JK and they jailed the guy carrying out the kill.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Revan »

Or they jailed the victim.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Revan »

Oh shit
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #89) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Revan »

Scum is in {GL, EL, AS}
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Revan »

AS how are her posts relevant to my claim? You're spewing incoherent shit right now.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Revan »

I didn't attack her entrance? What are you talking about? I just wanted her to explain her reads.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #92) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:40 am

Post by Revan »

I'm about to be lynched? What? You're the one that's eating rope today.

Show me where I don't share my reads, I'm pretty sure I did a couple posts back.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #93) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:53 am

Post by Revan »

Isn't this MYLO? Doesn't lynching me lose the game?
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #94) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Revan »

Scum team is GL/EL.
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Revan »

@The people that want to lynch me today, who do you think my partner is?

I only tr SS because of bowdown
―Darth Malak to Revan
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:49 am

Post by Revan »

VOTE: GL

This is mafia 100%
―Darth Malak to Revan

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”