Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4075 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 4072, Titus wrote:It's more of mislynch me so you can get over yourself.
Read their 'scum lists' for the past three days and tell me when I'm not on one. Pine lists me in every list since D1, when he's not SRing Lapsa, Mozamis, Alisae, etc. Shit is obvious. Please read Elibirn's list and notice every post says 'after Tywin flips red, his buddy is X' or 'scum is Tywin/a different player' or 'scum is Tywin/even other players.' Every constant is me, so I'm not wrong in stating that I'll be the obvious quicklynch. Don't advocate for something else when you know the truth. Only scum would want me alive in Lylo at this point. Only ONE player TRs me this game, so stop being dense.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:50 pm

The obvious best play is to lynch scum, but since everyone already SRs me, the best play from my perspective (knowing I'm town) is to lynch me before Lylo. I'm done fighting to prove I'm not scum, because I've done it for 3 day phases and still find myself either voted or on every list from these players. They can't ALL be scum, so knowing how they'll all vote beforehand, I have to choose the play that at least doesn't lose the game for town. It isn't a winning play, but I've weighed the chances of Pine getting lynched over me in Lylo, and it's not good. If you're going to gamble on a SR, then choose the one who wants to at least give town fresh eyes/reads and a chance in Lylo.

If Elibrin is town, then he will only change his reads by me flipping. Pine is the same, although he's scum so it doesn't matter. Gerry is probably confirmed (although he never confirmed being a Mason), and he naked voted me immediately after this day phase started then disappeared. There's no reason to believe he won't do exactly the same in Lylo. Titus, you still SR me, although you've proven you're town not only by Cabd's confirmation, but also due to rethinking everything after each flip. I stopped being your only priority, which makes me think you can't be scum. You're at least looking at other angles. Sonia TRs me, so she's already been shaded by Elibrin and Pine for it. Nero will do whatever since he's still null/scum lean, so I can't count on him being town. Scum Nero would hammer in Lylo. AJ is the same. If scum, he could just hammer the pine/Elibrin/gerryoats votes.

I think I've made it clear that if I'm to be lynched, it has to be today, and since everyone SRs me anyeay without even considering I'd flip town (Titus is the only one who has considered it), nobody should object to lynching me. You can all talk til deadline for all I care, but don't lose sight of the fact that I'd be the quicklynch in Lylo. If I was scum, I'd have absolutely no reason to want to be lynched here, and if it was Lylo and I was lynched, I'd still be fine with it. I'd still have a scum buddy to get the last mislynch moving.

So I think I've made my point, and there's no arguing against it unless you're wanting to lynch Pine. His death removes sure scum and a hammer vote on me in Lylo. Those are the only choices that make sense for town. I know you all understand what I'm saying here, so don't play coy.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Elbirn »

Intent to permanently make tywin shut the fuck up

Really I was about to come in here and ask you to self vote so I could hammer but you beat me to it
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Elbirn »

Seriously it's just constantly whining like a little bitch followed by blatant lies.

I posted a big beautiful wall post and made Mexico pay for it detailing how the posts, words, and actions of dead scum implicate you, and you non stop shout from the mountain top that my reads are all garbage and based only on preflip associations. I GUESS CLOUD AND NERO HAVEN'T FLIPPED YET SILLY ME
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Tywin is certainly annoying and I absolutely hate the way he keeps me on the back burner but hasn't said and won't reply to anything I post so its not like I'll cry if it happens but I don't think Sonia is clear like at all. I'd maybe ask Titus what makes her lock town but I don't think she'll say anything.

vote: Sonia
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Elbirn »

Nero, talk to me about why sonia is scum and why you've voted for her. "She's not clear like at all" is not a reason.

Please and thank you in advance
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think that Cloud buddying her doesn't mean that she isn't scum. But why would she kill him if he was buddying her? Cloud knew her and its not crazy that she'd be worried that with their familiarity that he'd start scum reading her. Also scum need dead bodies and most everyone was town reading him.
In post 406, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 242, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 38, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Wouldn't the mod tell us if scum have daytalk or not?
didn't you do this exact same thing as scum one time?
Sure did never got my answer so I'm asking again.
I also should have pounced on this but I got distracted. (THANKS Titus and SSBM!) She's also being a lurksack right now and I think that's pretty likely to come from scum her.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Elbirn »

Spoiler: A vomit of Tywin Lannister posts
In post 1036, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 916, mozamis wrote:
UNVOTE

VOTE TITUS
In post 922, mozamis wrote:OK, caught up.

Town: Me, Sonia, Cloud.
Pro town: SSBm, Elibirn, Pine

Null: Cabd, AJ, Uzi, Nero, Gamma, Transcend, Nosferatu

Pos scum: Twin, Lapsa, Alisea

Scum: Titus.
I like this list, minus me on the scum side. I also don't think Lapsa is scum. He's been pushing for Titus all game, and his early wagon was definitely scum fueled IMO.

My list:

Town: Cabd, SSBM, Cloud, Nero

Pro Town: Elibirn (see Uzi below), Sonia, mozamis, Lapsa

Null: Transcend, Gamma, AJ, Pine

Pro scum: Alisae, Nosferatu, Uzi (Uzi or Elibirn could change sides based on the flip of the other)

Scum: Titus

I read more town than scum atm, which could be a product of good scum or lurking scum. Nosferatu could definitely go lower in my list, but mainly due to lack of content/lurking than anything he/she has posted. I largely forgot they were in the game. I think that means scum more than town.

Gamma not posting much could also mean the same. Without knowing his scum meta though (not that it matters, beyond a reference point), my gut reads town. I will need to look at the vote count as I catch up to see whose on his wagon, but if it's Titus-led, then I don't like it at all.

Transcend hasn't done much at all. Idk his meta, but he's not posting real content. Ever. Why is this okay? Why give him a free pass to post nothing useful, but call gamma scum for doing the same? It's ridiculous. I think people town read Transcend only due to being friends over actually evaluating his alignment.

Uzi/Elibirn: I dont like the gladiator claim, but apparently fake claims in mafiascum meta is okay. Elibirn doubled down on it when others took it as a joke, but it's largely null. I do think fake claims are scummy and idk why it's okay in mafiascum, but it is what it is. Uzi/Elibirn could be TvT, but I think one of them are scum. Idk which one, but Titus has weak associations with either one. Her entire scum claim on me was my 'it's only fair' post asking for Uzi to give his reasoning on voting Elibirn. Then again, Elibirn could be scum and Uzi town. Neither are a good lynch today, so this whole point is moot.

I think it's clear I want Titus lynched. Doubt I need to explain that further. She's been all over the place in trying to push bad wagons. She isn't suspicious enough of Alisae buddying her so hard. She tries to wave off votes on her as bad, but never addresses the reasons they are there, and she isn't genuinely evaluating things the way Alisae constantly claims. If so, then she has some really bad reads IMO. Unless Titus is always this bad at being town, then I'm pretty dead set with her being scum here.
In post 1983, Tywin Lannister wrote:Ok, I'm caught up for the most part. I skimmed here and there, but it took an hour and a half to go from page 50ish to 80, so I feel like everyone skims in this game.

A couple people moved up/down my reads list, and for different reasons.

Scummiest players: Nosferatu, Lapsa, Lil Uzi, ssbm_kyouko

Nosferatu: lurking badly, yet only a couple of players have even mentioned Nosferatu all game. Scum lurkers tend to not be called out on D1, since obviously town forget they exist, and scum don't want to draw attention to it. It's 80 pages though. Lurking at this point is beyond ridiculous. I caught up 30 pages and haven't seen a Nosferatu post for ages. I honestly can't remember one, but they've never been prodded. This is a player that needs to be on people's radar.

Lapsa: I don't like the flip flopping, the lack of honest content, or the general feel I get from them. Lapsa could be just sarcastic town, but I can't name a time that he's ever truly tried sorting anyone. He called me 'Not touching: town' as Cloud pointed out, but voted me when my wagon looked a sure thing. He never gave a reason for it either, which I don't like.

Lil Uzi: General vibe I get from them, but I don't see Uzi as truly attempting to find scum. He's largely sheeped other opinions until very recently, and it just feels like the classic 'trying to skate by unnoticed' scum play rather than anything sinister. It's not a great case by any means, but I find him scummier due to that than I do Alisae. I see them as largely the same player, but Alisae I know is new. Lil Uzi isn't, so there's less excuses there. Aside from that, nobody has legitimately called him into question the way they have with Alisae, saying she's an SK or Traitor or Survivor... A lot of bad claims for D1. They never tried this with Uzi, and I don't really know why.

Ssbm_kyouko: I flip back and forth with him... His play doesn't seem the same as what I know townie ssbm does. His conclusions and reads seem off as well. The thing that flips me is that he genuinely seems to be trying. I don't agree with his theories or conclusions, but he's at least giving them. That's far more than I can say about the above three players.

D1 lynches are a crapshoot, but I'm okay with a Lapsa lynch. I'm also ignoring Titus here (I still think she's scum) for reasons. It derailed the thread too much, so I'll let it get sorted another day phase. I don't like the Titus/ssbm 3rd party talk about Alisae though. Town shouldn't be worried or care to sort a 3rd party on D1. We don't know if there is one or not. Scum would want to find a traitor, but why mention SK? If you need an SK for your l D1 theory to work, perhaps you shouldn't have a theory and just lynch scum 1 at a time.
In post 1989, Tywin Lannister wrote:So I like your reads list for the most part Kyouko, but why is Pine/Nosferatu in as null town? Have they said anything that would make you lean town, or is it just not knowing where to place them due to extreme lurking?
In post 2005, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1946, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 1.10Lapsa 7 (Pine, CloudKicker, Alisae, Titus, Gamma Emerald, Lil Uzi Vert, ssbm_Kyouko)
Titus 4 (Nero Cain, mozamis, Tywin Lannister, Syryana)
Alisae 1 (Aj The Epic)
Tywin Lannister 1 (Lapsa)
CloudKicker 1 (Nosferatu)

Not Voting 3 (Cabd, xSoniaNevermindx, Elbirn)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline for Day 1 is December 30 at 11 AM Eastern.

While the mod at least exists now, he will nonetheless be kinda-on-vacation for the next week.
Here is my hangup with Lapsa being scum... Namely a few SRS on the wagon. If Lapsa does flip scum, I can't see them all bussing here. It wouldn't make sense. AJ/Nosferatu/Sonia/Elbirn will need closer looks regardless. I get bigger scum vibes from Nosferatu/AJ than I do Elibirn/Sonia though.

So why hasn't anyone questioned Nosferatu on that Cloud vote? That just looks bad. AJ on Alisae over ever mentioning Uzi looks bad IMO. I'd assume they'd both be scummy in AJ's mind considering they both have done the same things (albeit to lesser degrees). I honestly like everyone on the Titus wagon, but that's not going to go through today. Sonia had kinda disappeared, so I don't know where to lean with her.

The real problem I have is that the Lapsa wagon contains enough SRs that it gives me pause, but nothing Lapsa has done objectively makes me think 'town' whatsoever. So it's my own bias due to SRs that make me uneasy about him more than anything else. If Lapsa is scum, then they can't all be scum with him. That's too many votes for a proper bus.
In post 2007, Tywin Lannister wrote:Honestly? I'm starting to think Lapsa/AJ/Nosferatu just off their early exchange with Cabd and knowing there's day talk.
In post 2010, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 2008, Alisae wrote:
In post 2007, Tywin Lannister wrote:Honestly? I'm starting to think Lapsa/AJ/Nosferatu just off their early exchange with Cabd and knowing there's day talk.
If Nos were scum with these two, his vote on Cloud seems very off unless he's catching up while placing it.
Like, it seems it would be super uncordinated with his scumteam.
He voted you when the Lapsa wagon first took off on page 2 or so. Lapsa had voted you too I believe.

And what's uncoordinated there? You think scum will all join the same wagon? I don't. Do you think they'll all bus unless it's a for sure lynch? I don't. The cloud vote looks bad, but it's a placeholder vote. It isn't meant to show conviction. It's not a real scum read. It's just there to have a vote while hopefully not draw any attention. Clouds not getting lynched clearly, so it's a wasted vote.
In post 2019, Tywin Lannister wrote:AJ: I'm not trying to tunnel you three into a team, but it's fine IMO to throw it out there. I like the Nosferatu vote currently. His flip doesn't correlate to your/Lapsa's alignment, but it's a starting point. Frankly, I think you lynch who you think is scum and go from there one at a time. There aren't any double lynches, and it's a waste of time to put a whole lot of stock into scum teams on D1. I still think it's a possibility, but that's not really worth investigating further until someone flips scum. So while I think you believe you caught me in a 'gotcha' moment, I don't agree. I'm not basing the entire game on conf bias trying to prove a team exists pre-flip like some of your TRs have.

VOTE: Nosferatu. I like this vote. I also see Lapsa being probable scum too, but I do feel like Nosferatu is a better bet. All the players on his wagon didn't sit well with me, and even if it was a scum bus, I don't think all scum are on it. I think Nosferatu needs to explain the throwaway vote on Cloud at the very least. It's pretty obvious that cloud isn't getting lynched today, and the reasoning (from what I remember) seemed really weak and pointless.

Yay, a wagon I can really get behind that doesn't make me question all my SRs in doing so.
In post 2021, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 2012, mozamis wrote:Not properly caught up. But it's the old problem - if a wagon (Lapsa) builds up steam quickly like this, prob means there is scum on it. So I'm liking it less.
Much rather Titus, who I'm pretty sure is scum.
I think I've agreed with your reads this game, and I still believe in a scum Titus (inherently conf bias at this point though), but she's not gonna get lynched today. I think that's painfully obvious. I agree with your assessment of the scummish players on the Lapsa wagon too. That's literally the only reason it doesn't sit well with me though. I don't think Lapsa is town, but I definitely don't think Nosferatu is town when you really look at him and the context/timing of his posts. Knowing that there's day talk now (regardless of whether people disbelieve that I didn't see post 400 something for a while), Nosferatu just has some weird timing going on with his content. I need to do a real ISO, but I'm good with his wagon as it stands. I'm surprised it even gained votes tbh, but I like it. N1/D2 is always there to sort the other current scummy players.

Side note: still sick. I actually showed up to work and a couple managers took one look at me and sent me home. I guess that means I'll have time to invest in the game today. Don't think I'll be sleeping the whole day like yesterday, so I'll try to ISO Nosferatu and post a clearer case on him, since I'm mostly going off of memory atm. I should probably do the same for Lapsa to see if either is a better/worse wagon.
In post 2023, Tywin Lannister wrote:Lol, so it won't take long to ISO Nos. He has 17 total posts in an 80+ page game. He's never been prodded, and nobody has really looked at him much at all. I've seen scum pairs thrown out all over the place, but Nos always enters null/null town in any read lists people give. Is that a case of forgetting he exists, or is it due to scum not wanting him and his obvious lurking (while avoiding prod) to be noticed? Will follow up soon.
In post 2027, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 2022, Titus wrote:Speed of a wagon has never been AI of the wagonee. Mozamis might as well be saying Titus is on it, so I will not bus.

Also, not found of doing dual scum wagon nonsense. If both wagons are on scum, it fractures town and makes scum harder to lynch. If one is on town, it makes the one that's on scum harder to go through.

Pretty sure the way Tywin jumped onto this that it is just lurkerbait to save Lapsa.
Oh look, more shade throwing, with a bit of WIFOM for good measure.

I can do this too!

Pretty sure the way Titus hopes to derail the Nosferatu wagon without even looking into it at all is just scum hoping to avoid a buddy lynch.
In post 2039, Tywin Lannister wrote:@Titus: do you TR Nosferatu? If yes, why? If no, then why are you against the wagon?
In post 2055, Tywin Lannister wrote:I mean he will get prodded sometime before the 30th and have no choice but to respond. Isn't like Lapsa is being pro-town with responding to his wagon. I'm pretty sure he's scum too. I like the reactions against the Nos wagon though. People who are more than okay with a lapsa lynch are not with Nos? Why? Does one seem blatantly scummier? I say they're both scum really. Makes me question if there really is a multiball setup now, cuz why would scum be okay with bussing lapsa but not Nos?
In post 2418, Tywin Lannister wrote:I keep seeing 'If Tywin flips scum, Player X is town'. Well what happens when I flip town? Do you gain any info on my lynch at all? I feel like those that are stuck with me in their scum list aren't evaluating everything or everyone. It's stale. There never was a legitimate case on me. There wasn't even one for Lapsa either, aside from a general 'feel' on him. Nobody looks to be giving genuine evaluations of things outside of bad theories that don't hold up with flips.

Here's my point: what did we learn from the Lapsa flip? I learned that there's at least one scum on his wagon. It was pushed and pushed (like mine was) without reason. Nobody even questioned it. Nobody said 'wait, why is this going through so easily and without pushback?' What was even learned from it? Anything? We were down a townie and for no reason.

Then we have Alisae NK Uzi for no reason. She killed our cop. What did his flip tell us? Anything? If not, then why TF was Uzi chosen over original intended targets like nos? Nos' wagon was derailed fast. Scum didn't want it to happen IMO. Alisae was told not to shoot him by Syryana as well. She followed his prodding like a sheep. It got our cop killed. This is ignoring that a vigi shooting N1 is almost always a terrible decision. She's new so I ignore that, but for future reference: vigi's STOP shooting N1 unless it's an obvious scum kill. You'll almost always hit town, and since we HAD a cop, we lose at least one confirmed investigation. Alisae, you did scum's work for them. Why shoot Uzi? You said nos was your target originally. Why change? Why not shoot me? My flip would've given more info and not had wasted another town mislynch. Did you think about it before shooting Uzi? Or did you just listen to whatever Syryana told you with his vigi claim (which you didn't question at all???).

I feel like this game is full of people making suboptimal decisions and not thinking about the pros/cons of them. If you aren't sure whose scum and are after blood, why not go for the lynch/vigi kill that gives actual info to town to work with? Nobody seems to question this stuff and it's pretty annoying from my viewpoint.

Some flips that give info IMO: Sonia/Kyouko/me/Syryana

There's probably more, but start there if you're not going to think things through and try to use information from flips to find scum. Just lyching/vigi killing without thought is the worst idea possible. THINK before you act.

All that being said, I have another 20 something pages to catch up with now. This damn thread is annoying. I hope one of you has something new to add in the last 20 pages, because if not, I'll be even more annoyed that I wasted my time reading it. Stop posting useless crap if you've got nothing to add. I'd prefer wall posts from everyone right now over 97 pages. At least walls need general thought to create, rather than dumb one sentence posts saying nothing useful.
In post 2435, Tywin Lannister wrote:Nobody has even evaluated Pine due to his extreme lurking, and he's been as useless as anyone not named Nosferatu this entire game. He clearly pushes for mislynches based on the Lapsa wagon (and now mine), so nothing he's done has been pro-town. He says a lot of one liners like post 2431 above that add nothing to move the game forward, and he does not scum hunt ever. He would be the definition of scum IMO. If you want to hop on a wagon that gives no info by a flip, at least go on the one that is far more likely to be scum. Pine. He has nobody after him at all. That alone should tell everyone that something is wrong.
In post 2956, Tywin Lannister wrote:So I just caught up. There's nothing interesting whatsoever in the past 20 or so pages. It's all crap.

Town is shitting the bed here BADLY. It's like you're all playing like newbies. You all give the same shit reads, don't give legitimate reasons for them (the only reasons I see are for TRs, which mean jack fucking shit), and you all wagon townies. It's terribad. I pray that I'm shot tonight by Alisae so I can't be a part of this shit show. This thread is absolutely ridiculous. You guys need to relearn how to read players. I'm not joking.

Mozamis is OBVIOUS town. That's a BAD wagon. It's a fucking joke. What is the case on him? There isn't one!!! Wake the fuck up town. Learn how to play mafia. Jesus.

All the shit reads from Kyouko and Pine are pre-flip garbage based on me being scum. Titus still calls me scum without any actual evaluation. Cabd sits in a corner with popcorn. Nos wants to lynch an SK/maybe vigi over scum. Kyouko calls that lurking fuck town for it. Pine does Jack shit all game, every post is absolute garbage fluff, yet nobody questions him on it. Mozamis gives actually legit reads that make sense and gets a quick wagon for it. Alisae jumps on it due to not knowing how to play. Elibrin is obvious town and will be NK'd for it most likely. Titus has been useless the entire day. Gamma is obvious scum. Who am I missing? Anyone? Syryana... Probably scum since he hasn't reappeared since his fake vigi claim that our 'Vigi Alisae whose probably SK' won't call him out on. What else?

Honestly, this game is fucked. Scum will easily win. Town have no ability to give decent reads, and the amount of pre-flip garbage and useless theories constantly thrown out only prove that point more and more. This game is one of the worst town performances I've seen in a very long time. Scum aren't even playing well. They just don't have to do a thing. Town mislynch all on their own. Scum just hop on.

Again, mozamis is town. Lapsa's wagon I understood. He screamed scummy in his personality and play style. Mozamis screams town and you people wagon him for it. Why? Because you disagree with his reads. You disagree with his reads, because your own are absolute shit. This is seriously a learn 2 play issue. Some of you need to relearn the game or take a break from it. 100% serious here.

People who are probably town or third party (SK, or something stupid like survivor):

Titus
Cabd
Mozamis
Elibrin
Alisae (I don't care whether she's vigi or SK, she's not the lynch target under any circumstances)
Me (but who cares, I'm an easy mislynch tomorrow if Alisae doesn't shoot me)

Probably scum:

Pine
AJ
Gamma

Null but lean scum over town:
Nos
Kyouko
Syryana

Did I miss anyone?

Chew on that list. Mozamis is CLEARLY a scum driven wagon. It's terrible.

I want Pine lynched more than anyone, but since town won't give me that wish, I'll vote the other leading wagon in AJ, who at best is null and at worst is a useless scum fuck. Just saying.

VOTE: AJ

Alisae: please shoot me tonight. Otherwise, please shoot obvious scum Pine.
In post 3090, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'm not dead? And that scum Nos is? Nice shot Alisae.

Also, I think via DOES matter. D1, when Titus was pushing Lapsa's wagon after mine failed, I tried pushing Nos (Eliburn did as well), but nope... Titus had to have Lapsa! She's never once mentioned Nos all game. She's not the lynch today due to Cabd, but it makes Cabd suspect along with her.

Also, Kyouko is scum. He kept calling Nos town for no reason. I want kyouko's scummy head on a platter.
In post 3094, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 3087, Alisae wrote:
In post 3076, Titus wrote:Actually, I wanna do this.

VOTE: Tywin

All hail the gods of VCA and truth.
If Tywin is mason, I will not be happy.

I'm going to give Tywin a chance to talk before jumping on his ass
VOTE: Nero
I'm not the Mason. That's what I didn't understand. Why didn't moz's mason buddy defend him? Wth?

I TOLD you all he was town though. I also said Nos was scum Day fuckin 1. You people need to listen to me for once. Alisae saved the game, with no help coming from our 'town leader' players like Titus and Cabd.
In post 3113, Tywin Lannister wrote:How can't I argue that you're shit town and that I've not been on town wagons? They don't correlate, and the second is a fact. The first is just an opinion, but one that's been proven correct so far this game. I'd say you were scum if Cabd didn't investigate you. I didn't see his flip before, so I suppose that clears you. Due to that, it means you're shit town instead of scum.

Also, I told you all moz was town, but I'm not the Mason. Why didn't his Mason buddy defend him? Can anyone explain that to me? How idiotic is that? Wtf? Mason was the last thing I'd think moz would flip based on how many of you were on his wagon, without anyone actually defending him. That's just ridiculous.

I'll catch up when I get home and reevaluate, since I just read Kyouko isn't the lynch for some reason. I'll find out why later. He did defend Nos and claim he was town though, which I find odd.

I also want to check the end of D1 and see who was against the Nos wagon, which was the counter to Lapsa's. I'm willing to bet that someone pushed hard on Lapsa over Nos there, and that player is probably scum.

Also, gamma, lol! You're clearly scum, so I'm not worried. Lynch me and three town wagons won't look good for you bud. You aren't cleared like Titus.
In post 3156, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 3151, Alisae wrote:Also I really don't like Kyouko. Like I don't like how fucking easily he picked up those crumbs. Honestly I never did like Kyouko.
I like you a lot more for this, plus your shot on Nos. I won't even blame you for hammering me or the other two townies. You can't change the game as a voter. Not with this town play.

What I can say is that keep this mindset and go your own way. Don't follow what these people tell you all the time, because they legitimately don't know how to play any better than you do. If it comes down to Lylo, don't sheep their votes. Think for yourself and go from there. You're a much stronger player than you've given yourself credit for, and legitimately the only reason town hasn't lost yet. Don't forget that.

Also, Kyouko is scum. Idk why anyone said he's not a lynch target, but whoever did is probably scum too. Kyouko has been scummy af all game long, and there's legitimately no reason for anyone to TR him.
In post 3190, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 3187, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2084, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 1.F
Lapsa 9 (Pine, CloudKicker, Titus, Gamma Emerald, Lil Uzi Vert, ssbm_Kyouko, Cabd, Syryana, Alisae)

Nosferatu 3 (Elbirn, xSoniaNevermindx, Lapsa)
Titus 3 (Nero Cain, mozamis, Tywin Lannister)
Alisae 1 (Aj The Epic)
CloudKicker 1 (Nosferatu)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.
Try again tywin

I was also pretty clear on thinking moz scum but you know just keep lying about things
I've asked for two days now for someone to say why they thought moz was scum. I've never heard a peep.

Also, mod error on that nos wagon. I was on it too. Mod didn't see my vote. Didn't matter and wasn't brought up due to Lapsa getting lynched regardless, but I was also on Nos.

So you try again. Why am I scum?
In post 3189, Tywin Lannister wrote:Honestly Titus, if Cabd didn't somewhat confirm you (and I still believe there may be a loophole that makes you scum, but whatever), I'd have to consider you scum for your railroad of me. You've never bothered looking at my slot objectively. Not even once. You've never tried to consider that my play is so anti-scum in the way it's gone down, that it would literally be insane to believe I'm scum. Players like Nos do jack shit all game and skate by for it, and you guys have lynched town after town everyday, yet you can't seem to get over the fact that your reads are just WRONG. Why? Normally, the only conclusion is that you are scum, but with Cabd saying otherwise, it makes me wonder what exactly you are thinking this entire game. It certainly isn't about catching real scum. So what is it? Ego?

Your railroading of me is inherently anti-town and against the book on how to be a good townie. That's why I've consistently said you are scum, because your play in this game has been bad by all objective measures on what town should do. Railroading without reason, never being objective, conf biasing everything, ignoring town wagons, ignoring flips and what they mean, and ignoring half the players in the game for no legitimate reason... If this is how you play normally as town, I'll probably advocate for you to be a policy lynch from now on. I haven't seen you play like this elsewhere though, so I'm hoping this is just a really bad one-off. Otherwise, you're scum and Cabd fucked is with his claim. I really can't tell.
In post 3207, Tywin Lannister wrote:Kyouko, why have you ignored players like Gamma and defended obvious scum lurkers like Nos this entire game? Why go after Sonia when there are lurkers and useless players like gamma/pine playing? Why ignore those slots? Do you TR them? Just like nos?

Also, Don't down Alisae's judgement when she took out the only legitimate scum slot this game. You certainly didn't. The traitor slot isn't real scum in the same way as nos, and scum NK'd him.

Sonia was probably supposed to be implicated in the Cloud NK by scum. That was their plan I bet. Interesting how Kyouko brings her up again now that I'm hammered and old news. Cloud's NK implication didn't work due to him being the traitor, but scum didn't know that when they made the kill.

Don't sleep on Kyouko people. Gamma should go first though. I'm okay with either getting vig shot tonight though. Kyouko wanted desperately to find the traitor crumbs, not because he is town, but because his scum team wanted to avoid the NK there. That's why cloud wrote that post to Kyouko stating 'traitor will go to great lengths to crumb it to the scum team.' That was directed to Kyouko for a reason.

Kill him tonight if not gamma Alisae. Good luck!
In post 3195, Tywin Lannister wrote:Last reads:

Elibirn is still town sadly.
Alisae is def town. She's not SK.
Titus is confirmed so town, but FML do I dislike her play in this specific game
AJ is town. He questions things and reads.
Sonia is town. I didn't know she was on the nos wagon, and cloud's NK probably was to implicate her.
Nero is null but still more town than scum IMO. Pure gut read tho. I could be wrong.
Syryana's slot is town. Most likely the second Mason.

Gamma is scum, Kyouko is suspect. Pine is suspect.

Am I forgetting anyone? If not, there you go. Those are my reads.

Good luck, and sorry for the toxicity.
In post 3217, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 3211, Alisae wrote:nah it's 6 to hammer Tywin, you're alive.
And like you did. Voting Kyouko. Not voting me. Voting me is stupid and sorta what got Nos shot.
Then I'm glad he voted you LOL. Idk why his team didn't tell him to stop though. Nobody thought you were scum. The talk was SK, not scum, and SK wasn't a good lynch even if you had admitted it. I lean vigi for you at this point. If you were the SK, I see no reason for you to not have shot me regardless of what you viewed my alignment to be. Town wanted me shot, so you'd have earned cred for it as SK. Shooting Nos pisses off scum and doesn't please town in the same way shooting me would have. I think that more or less locks you into the Vigi slot.

And regardless, you can still shoot me tonight if you want. I don't think it's Lylo if I die, and I am pretty confident that the scum slots are between Gamma, kyouko, pine, and to a lesser extent, Nero. I'm 100% positive there is at least one scum between gamma, pine, Kyouko though. The only reservation I have is Kyouko seems more town than gamma at least, but the cloud exchange with Kyouko, plus Kyouko consistently asking Lapsa and others about the traitor is damning evidence imo. I also disliked Kyouko going off on his tangent yesterday about you being SK and giving idiotic theories due to it rather than looking for scum. Even if you are SK, you're not a good lynch at that point (or now, or the future either really), so why he ignored scum slots and focused on the SK talk didn't sit well with me.
In post 3218, Tywin Lannister wrote:So I just realized what role Nos was. I never actually looked at the role, just saw the red. I was at work on a short break though.

What's a motion detector do? Is that like a scum watcher? I've never heard of the role.
In post 3366, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 3339, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Mother fucka if I gave reads yall ignore them

I wasn't on the 2 lynches on town
I was on the scum counter wagon
I wasn't the one who lynched the mason

Kiss my ass.
This is good enough to place Sonia into a town slot. Kyouko trying to frame her as being scum is ridiculous based on her VCA IMO. At the very least, there are better candidates than Sonia to be scum. Why hasn't gamma been lynched or grilled yet by anyone? Doesn't that strike you as odd? It's as odd as nos being ignored by scum and Kyouko calling him town for it. Again, Why has gamma not been called out by anyone? My guess is because his scum team obviously won't do it, and they will lead other wagons over him. I scum read gamma every game though, so I could be wrong. His play never strikes me as town though, and I think that's a problem. He certainly hasn't helped town scum hunt at any point this entire game. An ISO will prove that.

So again, why has everyone ignored gamma? Shouldn't he at least be sorted to make sure he's town? I can't think of a single player outside of myself who has really questioned gamma's alignment this entire game, and almost every other player has at least been called into question. Nobody has for gamma (aside from me), and I think that's a huge red flag.
In post 3367, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 3347, gerryoat wrote:pine is prob just bad town for that vote
Why is he just bad town instead of scum? Any townie with half a brain cell knows Alisae scum and not the correct lynch, even if they somehow believed she was the SK still. She's obviously not scum. She NK'd the only caught scum this game (not including the traitor who scum NKed themselves). So why is pine let off the hook here? You know who the last player was that voted Alisae over looking for real scum? Nos. Do you remember what he flipped?
In post 3372, Tywin Lannister wrote:I already pointed out that I don't have to live for town to win. I just hope town lynches gamma/pine/Kyouko after I'm gone, because aside from Kyouko, nobody seems to focus their attention on gamma/pine. That scares me at least, because in my biased opinion, they're the most obvious scum in this game. They won't even touch each other all game long. They won't mention each other, won't question them, SR them, or even TR them. They ignore each other like the plague. ISO them and find out for yourselves. Prove me wrong. Nos voting Alisae yesterday was a bad joke. Pine voting Alisae today is absolutely ridiculous play. Only scum look for an SK lynch over scum hunting. His post is SO obvious that I have to believe others have seen it. Titus coaching Pine over scum reading him is bad for town. Gerryoats calling Pine bad town over scum reading him is bad for town. You couldn't make this crap up if you tried. The guy is obvious scum here.

So again, if you're dead set on lynching me, fine. Town can handle the loss of a VT, but PLEASE look to kill Pine/Gamma/Kyouko after. It's so obvious to me. Why isn't it for others? I'm not sure what the hangup for everyone else is on voting scum. Stop calling them bad town and just admit they're likely scum already. Your reads in the past have all been wrong. Please listen to another opinion for once.

And Alisae, this isn't directed towards you. I know you pay attention. Nos is dead due to that. I'm speaking more to the other townies like Titus, Elibrin, etc.
In post 3392, Tywin Lannister wrote:Again, Pines vote on Alisae today is a scum tell. Nos did the exact same thing yesterday. Pine only unvoted when he got coached up by Titus to switch, and he gave an extremely contrived excuse for it. He absolutely ignores anything dealing with the other wagon in Kyouko and states he will jump his vote back on me. The fact that he won't even mention kyouko's name all game, plus Kyou never mentioning Pine.. That's also a scum tell. Scum avoid each other like the plague in-thread for a reason. Don't tell me you haven't noticed this pattern.

Gamma, Pine, and Kyouko have largely ignored each other to the point where it's ridiculous to assume they're all town, and their play lends itself to scum play styles. In my view, it's obvious. I don't understand how you could get a null read on gamma and still ignore him. I don't understand how you can TR pine after 110+ pages on Day 3. Some things just do not make sense here. Are you purposely ignoring those players? Do you honestly think scum don't lurk and contribute nothing like gamma/pine have? Nos did it ALL GAME. You have an example already. So why ignore the others? Do you truly believe all scum play like me? If so, I'd question your mafia experience. Scum always lurk and/or stay null. At best, only one or two scum are out in the open in every game.
In post 3393, Tywin Lannister wrote:At the least, I just want town to pay attention to players like gamma/pine. There is definitely something off with them. They are null at best, not town. Nothing about their past votes, posts, or opinions have been super town, and in most cases, they've proven to be anti-town. Please stop ignoring players in the game and pay attention. Active, talkative people aren't the only ones in this game, and Nos proved the age old theory that scum like to lurk and contribute as little as possible. They never move games forward, and you cannot honestly say pine or gamma have even once progressed the game state in a positive way for town.

Just be aware, that's all I ask.
In post 3401, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 3399, Aj The Epic wrote:Sonia, tell me why I should townread you.
She voted nos and hasn't been on any town lynches. That seems pretty obv town to me, but I'll let her speak.
In post 3431, Tywin Lannister wrote:That read list by gamma is really bad lol. Idc if he calls me scum, since that seems to be common with everyone in the game besides
Alisae (funny how nobody looks at that and wonders why scum would also call me scum if I was on their team), but him putting Sonia there is just bad. Her point about voting Nos and never being on a townie wagon was a very good one. Nos' wagon was counter to towns, and scum didn't need to go there. There was no reason to buss Nos on D1, so I think that makes Sonia pretty obvious town.

I like this though. Gamma's reads pretty much solidify my thoughts on him being scum. Scum this game keep trying to go after either easy lynchbait (me) or discredit obvious town like Alisae. Sonia is also pretty high on the TRs for anyone that actually looks at it from a town point of view, so when Kyouko and Gamma go after her, it also shows their connection. Pine going after Alisae, which Nos also did, shows their connection. I think scum have made the mistake here of continuing to go after the easy town lynchbait rather than ever reevaluating the game after things like Nos' flip. Any smart town would see the Nos flip and know who to peg as town due to that, so going after Sonia and Alisae just seems like bad reaching. They also obviously won't call each other scum, so it just proves my point I think.

I'm happy with my reads.
In post 3440, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 3433, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3421, Alisae wrote:Hey Elbrin, how about you go into my ISO and read all my recent posts about Pine and then tell me whatchu think of him.
I have read them and was not convinced. Sorry friend. :/

Like it was all "pine is scum cuz he disregarded me and then he faked a double vote" and I'm all "those things aren't AI"
He's scum for other reasons, but the most recent one was his vote on Alisae earlier today. Alisae is all but confirmed to not be scum after the Nos NK. Voting Alisae is so anti-town that there's no excuse for it. He also has ignored kyouko's wagon entirely (not even acknowledging its existence at the time), which makes me think they're a team. Do you know who also voted Alisae claiming she was the SK over actually trying to vote scum? Nos.

Since you aren't convinced about Pine, then give your reasons for TRing him. I'm curious to see why anyone would. At best, he should be a null read based on his content and votes (always on town). He pushes for town wagons and then when we get a scum flip due to Alisae's NK, he pushes for her lynch. Damning IMO
In post 3488, Tywin Lannister wrote:The fact that scum have all wanted to lynch me from day 1 should be obvious to everyone, but it isn't for some reason. Only town have ever defended me, and they're all dead. Scum killed them. So who exactly do you people think my partner(s) are? Nos wanted me lynched, but whatever, I'm talking about current scum players. Who are they? Why have they wanted to lynch me so badly all game?

Try using your damn brains for once. Even if I was scum, which I'm not, there'd be more scum than me. Figure that out and figure out WHO or WHY without using pre-flip associations that will be wrong after I flip town. The fact is, you've all used those pre flip associations twice now, and both times, you've fucking looked like shit players for it, since none of you had any idea who else to go after due to never even once scum hunting without pre flips.
In post 3716, Tywin Lannister wrote:This is the best day ever. All three of my SRs have had wagons today.

I think everyone can agree that gamma is scummy af. Kyouko was always the iffy one IMO out of pine/gamma/Kyouko. Gamma always seemed to be the obvious one.

If we are going there, I'm joining along. This gives me lots of hope in town that gamma is finally getting noticed. It's the best news I've seen since Nos got NK'd. Pine's post crying about Alisae being a vig was great too. Even gamma had no choice but to call it scummy. I feel like things have been solved here. It's also funny that everyone who goes against Alisae has more or less outed themselves as scum and gets wagoned for it. I think that will go down as the game loser for scum. Whoever decided that scum should shade Alisae really miscalculated.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
In post 3983, Tywin Lannister wrote:Lylo, but whatever. I'm not scum. I don't even care anymore though.

Pine is obviously scum. Idk the other one. AJ probably.

Whatever. What was the mod error? Was I supposed to die instead? Not like it matters, since I'll be lynched today and that will be game. Only town left are Titus, Gerry (whose slot was so bad that they let their Mason partner die), maybe Sonia, and me. Scum have to be Pine and AJ, unless Sonia was bussing Nos D2.

Also, before you bad townies quicklynch me with scum and lose the game, a mass claim is usually a better idea first. Not doing it in Lylo is idiotic. Learn how to play mafia Gerryoats, since your fucking confirmed town. SMH

I realize useless players like Gerry won't care and will lose the game without thought, but Titus/Sonia may want to consider the mass claim first.

Also, have you geniuses ever thought that I was left alive to be the lylo mislynch all game? Kinda obvious, but the wagon restarts every day phase. It's as if none of you know how to use your heads. Pine is obvious scum (I should've gotten him lynched yesterday, but gamma looked worse being so fucking useless), but AJ played a good game. Pine is bad, but he got helped by worse town. Oh well. Good game scum. If pine somehow flipped town, I'd have to concede that town had no chance with players like that doing nothing all game. Not a single worthwhile post has ever been made by Pine all game, so im giving him the benefit of the doubt by saying he's scum.

And
VOTE: AJ

Mass claim or don't, but the loss isn't on me if you quicklynch in Lylo.
In post 3997, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 3993, Elbirn wrote:I lied I haven't gotten to shower yet but I also haven't done shit. In a minute.

Tywin, why do you townread sonia again?
She voted Nero D2 as the counter wagon to obv town maz, when Nero wasn't in a situation that needed bussing by scum. I thought that was obvious? Do you not read the game at all?

Also, don't call my statements AtE. I'm not appealing to anyone. I'm resigned with a town loss, because it doesn't look like the confirmed town ever even try to find scum all game. Without Alisae at least pushing the conversation forward about the less-than-obv town players (nice way of calling gamma/pine useless), I don't think town stands a chance. There's no appeal here. It's just my honest assessment.

If there ARE 5 total scum (4 + traitor) then we lose regardless. I don't see town banding together to lynch scum 3 times in a row. It just isn't happening, so it has to be 2 scum left or there's no point. If there are only 2 left, mislynching me doesn't end the game. Tomorrow will be Lylo, but that's not my problem at that point. Otherwise, I don't see a win path here for town. That's just my honest opinion.

What actually pisses me off though are players that are basically confirmed, like Gerry, naked voting me and not even caring that it is possibly mylo. If it IS mylo, a mass claim is necessary. Never let scum quicklynch in that situation, so him blindly voting me is just bad play. Pine I assume is scum, so idc what he does. His naked vote without reason has been the same since D1, so there's nothing new there.

Anyways, my point is that I don't think it's mylo, since i can't see how the game would've been balanced with 4 scum and 1 traitor. If that is the case, I don't see a town win in any event. It just isn't happening. Pine and company could literally tell everyone 'hey I'm scum!' and half the players would ignore it and vote elsewhere. There's no leadership or even a town bloc for cohesion, so I don't see town having a chance. Aside from that, since I assume there are only two scum left, i don't completely care if I'm lynched. Tomorrow will be Lylo, but at least the easy derp wagon on me can't materialize in Lylo.

It also annoys me that there hasn't been a case on me like... Ever. None of you have ever demanded one, so scum are never held accountable. I have had no real backing all game aside from Alisae yesterday, so my opinion and demand for people to be responsible with their votes always goes unheard. In my biased opinion, that is a very, very damning thing for the confirmed (or pretty damn close to it) town players to not have forced. Even if Titus or Gerry truly believe I'm scum, they should demand a case from others and give a case themselves. I was obviously wrong about gamma and Kyouko, but at least I consistently gave reasons for my belief in SRing them. I've yet to see any reasoning for anyone to SR me past the D1 Titus thing saying I lied (I didn't), so it should be obvious that my wagon is scum driven every single day. At least, I think it's obvious, but whatever anyone believes, more info is ALWAYS good, so without demanding voted to have reasons and accountability, there's absolutely no way town had a chance this game. That reflects on town in a bad way. I hope it's a lesson learned for future games. Some things should always happen in games, and one is to demand reasons/cases for votes outside of RVS.

My $.02
In post 3998, Tywin Lannister wrote:EBWOP: typo above. Sonia voted NOS (not Nero). I meant to say Nos.
In post 4060, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'd like nothing more than for me to be lynched and then Pine/Elibrin to be next after my flip. Pine is for sure scum, not only due to his obvious scum tells all game, or his idiotic thought process that literally makes no sense, but also because he would be the one to NK Alisae over anyone else in the game. He was on her list and knew it. He knew Kyouko/gamma/me were town, so it was natural for him to die tonight after my lynch had she still been alive.

Elibrin's reads have been wushy-washy trash all game, he hammered town without waiting for a claim, has been on every town wagon except gamma's, and all his reads are clearly based on me flipping scum. He doesn't even question it. He gives no hypotheticals of me being town, and he has no backup plan in place in case I do flip town. He associates shit Cloud posted with town players to shade them, and he ignores obvious scum tells from players like Pine for no apparent reason.

I honestly think these two are scum after the recent posts of theirs, so my flip is necessary I think to give weight behind that thought.

Titus: I know you want Nero, but when I flip town, would you look more closely at Pine/Elibrin in Lylo please? If they survive, and I'm positive they will, please kill one of them if you aren't NK'd tonight.

Sonia: same thing

Idk about AJ/Nero, but at least I can see them being town. They haven't been overtly scummy in the same way Pine has in almost every post of his.

I think Elibrin would've been NK'd by now if he was town. I'm less worried about him than Pine, since one is a sure thing. I think he definitely could just be bad at reads based on my one past game with him. He called a scum player confirmed scum before he got lynched, so that alone shows me he's maybe just not good at this.

Pine I think is obv scum. Said it all game, and I have no reason to think otherwise. He's been the scummiest player all game. He lurked like crazy all of D1. All he did was prod dodge like classic scum (Nos cough cough). He's always voted town, never even suspected scum players like Nos, and every single thought he gives is shading obv town in hopes of getting them lynched (mozamis, Alisae, now me). He is scum. Plz look at him first tomorrow.

In the meantime, plz vote me Titus/Sonia/AJ/Nero so that you guys can wagon pine/Elibrin in Lylo.

Christ this boy can talk. I'm not even gonna try to parse this for you guys. I just figured out how to search in page on mobile, so I multiquoted every post that with the word "nos" In it. Some posts are excluded because they're not important or not actually him talking about nos. Some posts are out of order because I realized later on that "wait that post IS important" and went back and multiquoted it.

This was just something I did while at the laundromat just now. Draw your own conclusions.

Things I noted while doing this

1. Tywin really, really didn't like nos
2. But he also pivots aways from him day 2? Continues to scumread him but votes aj instead
3. He's also really concerned with giving himself and sonia towncred for voting him instead of Lapsa day 1
4. Uses nos interactions to judge errybody as town/scum

Some of these things are fine and some make me squint
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4081, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think that Cloud buddying her doesn't mean that she isn't scum. But why would she kill him if he was buddying her? Cloud knew her and its not crazy that she'd be worried that with their familiarity that he'd start scum reading her. Also scum need dead bodies and most everyone was town reading him.
In post 406, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 242, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 38, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Wouldn't the mod tell us if scum have daytalk or not?
didn't you do this exact same thing as scum one time?
Sure did never got my answer so I'm asking again.
I also should have pounced on this but I got distracted. (THANKS Titus and SSBM!) She's also being a lurksack right now and I think that's pretty likely to come from scum her.
Well I've been saying that a traitor buddying her seems suspicious, not townie.

I'm not sure I get what you're saying with that quoted post, like it's a slip? Walk me through it like I'm a child.

Anything else?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:49 am

In post 4078, Elbirn wrote:Seriously it's just constantly whining like a little bitch followed by blatant lies.

I posted a big beautiful wall post and made Mexico pay for it detailing how the posts, words, and actions of dead scum implicate you, and you non stop shout from the mountain top that my reads are all garbage and based only on preflip associations. I GUESS CLOUD AND NERO HAVEN'T FLIPPED YET SILLY ME
You're just mad that you're proven to be bad at this game at the very least. You can't take it, so you respond in ways only children talk like. I'm guessing you're not even an adult yet, so I can't expect you to know what the fuck you're doing with anything, including this game. Why you play something your so bad at is beyond me, but if it's to get better, then you'd have done so already. You repeat the same newbie mistakes you have in literally every game you play, so I think you're a lost cause and will always be bad. Oh well
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am

Elibrin, even arguing what what I've been saying is scummy af. Why are you speaking? Just vote me and enjoy losing in Lylo. I chose the best play for town to make, and you try detailing it with a bunch of shit posts that have no meaning. Just shut up and vote. You aren't worth anything more than that this game. You've proven that with every town lynch, so send in your vote and go back to your corner.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Elbirn »

Hey tywin remind me again, cuz I forgot. Have nos and cloud flipped yet?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Elbirn »

No seriously though, we're going to thoroughly evaluate this game, which includes trying to deduce your alignment as well, which is what I've been trying to do. Or maybe you'd rather to continue to bitch about how no one is playing the game correctly (while I'm trying to) and how no one is going to honestly attempt to evaluate you (when I'm doing so) and how there is no case on you one way or the other (when I and others have posited reasons for reading you) and what theories there are rely on preflip associations (when I'm looking at flipped scum as evidence to help determine your alignment)
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'd just ignore him at this point. The only thing I'd want to wait for is Sonia to see what she has to say over the last few days.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'd just ignore him at this point. The only thing I'd want to wait for is Sonia to see what she has to say over the last few days.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:27 am

In post 4087, Elbirn wrote:No seriously though, we're going to thoroughly evaluate this game, which includes trying to deduce your alignment as well, which is what I've been trying to do. Or maybe you'd rather to continue to bitch about how no one is playing the game correctly (while I'm trying to) and how no one is going to honestly attempt to evaluate you (when I'm doing so) and how there is no case on you one way or the other (when I and others have posited reasons for reading you) and what theories there are rely on preflip associations (when I'm looking at flipped scum as evidence to help determine your alignment)
I don't care whose playing the game correctly or not anymore. I bitch when town makes bad plays, because I'm town and get screwed for their mistakes. We all make them, but when things are done in a way that every single Mafia guide/wiki/book in the world says not to do, it pisses me off when it still is done without even a single coherent thought as to why it's bad. I don't personally care if you're good or not, and it's all subjective anyways, but I care when my win con is hurt by others doing stupid things.

In your case Elibrin, the 'stupid thing' I take issue with is your conf bias and pre-flip associations. Any townie would at least look at others than the one player that's been railroaded since D1, and that townie would at least think about what happens to their reads, the chance of town winning, and even the implications on themselves if their top and only scum read for multiple phases was lynched and flipped town. You refuse to say anything other than 'Tywin will flip scum' when questioned on your logic, then start throwing out profanities and insults when the logic is proven bad.

Regardless, everything you post has been about me and whose associated with me. The problem is that I know I'm town, so literally every post you've made today is useless and has to be trashed after my flip. I recognize that due to knowing my own alignment, so you really have nothing to say. Insult all you want, but nothing productive has been posted by you in crunch time.

Beyond that, there's no analysis needed. The ONLY two plays that town has to make are lynch me or lynch Pine/you to avoid my quicklynch tomorrow. There's no other chance for town to win, so I don't think any discussion is necessary. If you SR me so strongly, and you wait to wagon me until Lylo, then you're scum. When I've repeatedly claimed townie, and I've pointed out that I need to be lynched today rather than Lylo, yet you ignore it and choose to gamble on the entire game when you SR me stronger than anyone else in the game... It means you're scum. There's no other option. Only scum would rather town lose the game in Lylo than simply gamble on a shit SR (it really is shit, since no case has ever been brought up... Ever). Regardless, if you truly believe I'm scum, you'd lynch me immediately. Not doing so is scummy af. Either you truly don't believe I'm scum (and therefore SRing me means you're scum yourself), or you're just a pussy who can't do anything with conviction. Either way, you're anti-town and a liability to everyone else.

Obvious scum Pine is scum for not voting me after I pointed out that doing so in Lylo loses the game for town. If he truly believes I'm scum, he'd lynch me today. Since he doesn't, he is scum
. Simple stuff, no? Also, he ignored my posts asking for him to give reasons to SR me. I even made a pretty list for him to use. He refused and ignored it, because not a single one of you has ever demanded him to be responsible with his reads/votes. He doesn't truly believe I'm scum, because he can't list even a single reason to SR me. He avoided the question, but you all ignore him, so he gets away with it. He's so obviously scum that IMO, not SRing him all game looks extremely bad for the town players here. This game has been a bad example of where this shit goes wrong without someone hard carrying town to victory. That only works for town when there are a lot of competent players who also give a shit, something that hasn't both been the case for almost anyone in this game. Also, nobody can do anything when railroaded by a mob of weak players using shit logic. I'd like to think these 'weak' players are just scum playing the part, but I'm not so sure. Just remember, if you're town and survive til Lylo... There's a reason for it, and the reason should probably make you feel insulted.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:28 am

Post by gerryoat »

Hmmm what a tough game
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:30 am

Post by gerryoat »

i think i'd be fine with either sonia or tywin lynched today
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:30 am

Post by gerryoat »

tywin was all but willing to be lynched the next day if we got gamma first, i believe
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:31 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 3880, Tywin Lannister wrote:And...Speak of the devil. Here he is. Gerry, can we lynch gamma and then if he doesn't flip scum, shoot me? Thanks
you didnt get shot, but you can sure get lynched :)
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:32 am

In post 4089, Aj The Epic wrote:I'd just ignore him at this point. The only thing I'd want to wait for is Sonia to see what she has to say over the last few days.
I pointed out how the only play for town to win is to lynch me today or to lynch obv scum like Pine. Ignoring that shouldn't even be a thought. Are you simply not following the logic, or what's the issue? I clearly stated what will happen if I survive til Lylo. It's common sense. If you SR me, you'd vote me today. Not doing so means you TR me. Is that true? So you'll vote Pine?

Let me put this another way: if I survive til lylo, the game is lost. Therefore, you must treat today as if it was lylo. That being said, if you SR me and vote me today, you get another chance to hit scum tomorrow. If I survive til tomorrow, you lose if town. How does that not make sense?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Titus »

I will not vote Sonia.

Tywin vote Nero. Please. I would rather vote scum today.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4092, gerryoat wrote:i think i'd be fine with either sonia or tywin lynched today
I am not ok with either.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:42 am

In post 4094, gerryoat wrote:
In post 3880, Tywin Lannister wrote:And...Speak of the devil. Here he is. Gerry, can we lynch gamma and then if he doesn't flip scum, shoot me? Thanks
you didnt get shot, but you can sure get lynched :)
In post 4093, gerryoat wrote:tywin was all but willing to be lynched the next day if we got gamma first, i believe
Yep. I was wrong about gamma, but Alisae chose to not shoot me for some reason. I knew I'd be mislynched if I wasn't shot, so I had to make that choice on one of my SRs. Didn't work out, but I can't survive til Lylo with players like you, Pine, Elibrin sure to not be NK'd if I did. You'd quicklynch me without thought, and then the game would be lost. Due to that, you must mislynch me today for town to stand a chance in Lylo.

At least you're already voting me. That's a plus. Can you confirm you're the second Mason, and that Syryana was afk when mozamis got lynched by idiots who can't read obvious town? Otherwise, it looks really, really bad on your slot to allow your Mason partner to get hammered by Elibrin. I was the only one defending mozamis, and I'm not the other Mason. Due to that, not defending the guy either means A) Syryana was afk and not around to see it or B) you're not the Mason and the real Mason is mentally incapable of playing this game.

Also, Pine not voting me is scummy. Elibrin not voting me is scummy. ISO their Read Lists and see why. I'm the only constant, so if they tried keeping me alive til Lylo, you know they're scum. Nero/AJ just don't read the game based on their comments, so whatever. I expect Pine/Elibrin to hammer me. If not, the only obvious answer is that they're scum. I really wish some of you tried to understand why.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Pine »

I will not vote Sonia.

Tywin vote AJ. Please. I would rather vote scum today.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”