Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Toto »

In post 218, Hawk wrote:Pedit: I agree with Toto here. How about you BBT??
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Toto »

In post 277, Sesq wrote:Good point here, actually. Wasn't sure you had it in ya.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Toto »

In post 196, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Soft-claims mean jack-shit.

I'd lynch a soft-claim in a heartbeat.
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Music Box »

In post 264, Toto wrote:
In post 172, Music Box wrote:Why the delayed response to that?
I thought it was a joke the first time.
What changed your mind? The way you came out with that exclamation looked like you were seeing the comment for the first time, which I didn't think you could have been. It felt false.

In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:See I would buy that if it wasn't for your word choice.
I don't get it.

I don't want to lynch nebula toDay.

VOTE: Sesq
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Toto »

In post 336, Elena Fisher wrote:this isn't actually half bad
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Toto »

In post 378, Music Box wrote:
In post 264, Toto wrote:
What changed your mind? The way you came out with that exclamation looked like you were seeing the comment for the first time, which I didn't think you could have been. It felt false.

In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:See I would buy that if it wasn't for your word choice.
I don't get it.

Why are you voting Sesq if you felt my push on him was fake?
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Music Box »

Because I think he's scum.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Toto »

So why remark on my 'fake' push on him?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 375, Toto wrote:
In post 218, Hawk wrote:Pedit: I agree with Toto here. How about you BBT??
Do you have any concern that you and Hawk have almost all of the same opinions?
In post 376, Toto wrote:
In post 277, Sesq wrote:Good point here, actually. Wasn't sure you had it in ya.
The counter-wagon is not a great source.
In post 377, Toto wrote:
In post 196, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Soft-claims mean jack-shit.

I'd lynch a soft-claim in a heartbeat.
And BBT is voting...the counter wagon.
In post 379, Toto wrote:
In post 336, Elena Fisher wrote:this isn't actually half bad
And Elena is focusing on...BBT and Lowell.

Agreement in word doesn't mean agreement in action.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Toto »

In post 383, Hiraki wrote:Do you have any concern that you and Hawk have almost all of the same opinions?
Yes. But you can never sure about these things.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Hiraki »

What am I supposed to take away from that?

Here's your answer by a shy takeaway that it's just coincidence?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Toto »

Either he town reads me too, or he is scum pocketing me. I can't be certain of which until he flips. My read on him was town, but I think Sesq or Nebula need to die today. Nebula flipping green would make me reconsider hawk.
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Music Box »

In post 382, Toto wrote:So why remark on my 'fake' push on him?
Why not? There's more than one scum.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Toto »

In post 169, Toto wrote:It's kind of a perspective slip. If you are scum reading nebula why do you not expect town to be jumping on the wagon instead?
If that doesn't clear me from being his hypothetical scumpartner IDK what will.
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Music Box »

Yet half a day later you were voting alongside him again.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Toto »

That would be too obvious for me to do as scum!me. If Sesq flips red and you guys want to lynch me I'm ok with that, as long as you also lynch Nebbie when I flip green. I think THAT could be SvS.

You can lynch me today too if you want if you promise to lynch Neb tomorrow when I flip green.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 378, Music Box wrote:
In post 264, Toto wrote:

I don't get it.

The word obliging. It completely changed the tone, voice, attitude, and imagery of your statement. It also made me think you thought Hawk was asking for a wagon.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Toto »

Also are you guys even suggesting scum like to vote together? I can see this from MB but Hikaro, really?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:25 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 366, Hiraki wrote:You are a much better player than to take this bait.
So your stance is scum never lurker hunt? Since we to my mind have never crossed paths in game (unless you are yet another Alt … I so grow tired of them) I’d like clarity on that issue.
In post 366, Hiraki wrote:That's convenient.
Your point? I’m curious again about what this comment is supposed to convey since it is clear as mud.
In post 366, Hiraki wrote:I can understand the point you're coming from but I don't think it's necessarily scummy. Just self-motivated. I'm very concerned that you're implying that you don't understand the difference when you're asking Riley if she's an alt in your next post with the same status as Nebula was.
Please explain how it isn’t scummy given exactly what I said – no-one knowing the slot is a hidden alt matters on lick to the effect using an alt is meant to achieve. Yet instead he chose to specifically go out of his way to make it appear that he was not an Alt. That’s potentially seeking to specifically look to gain the “Newb Halo” when it isn’t warranted which is scummy play.

--
In post 360, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm saying that if he flips PR, the conversation you had with him about claiming was essentially noise.
This is not a Town take on how to read Toto if Nebula was to flip Town PR. Not even close. It’s coming from the standpoint that Toto was absolutely Town making the thread clogged with nose. Not even a hint of a thought that Toto could be scum making sure his partners didn’t miss PR crumbs.

--
In post 334, Toto wrote:P-edit i did not like his forced tone and also the fact he lied about being a alt.
Ok, thanks for the info.

Question for you regarding soft-claiming … have you never seen VT players trying to draw Nightkills in this manner? I mean it is bad play but it happens. Hell – I can link you to a recent game where a VT claimed Mason to attempt to draw a kill when protecting the Mason was mostly pointless. So it happens. I just wanted to be sure you are not putting all your eggs on Nebula-as-scum based on something that can realistically come from a Town player.

That said I don’t think that his reaction to your putting what you think were soft-claims out in the spotlight (basically calling it dumb) is that of a gambiting VT.

--
In post 346, nebula wrote:Meh. I cbd'f to respond to all this nonsense. Magna is prob!scum because he should know better than to argue NAI points and he's twisting things to make them scummy instead of addressing them on face value.
So basically what you are doing is just handwaving as fast as you can. Noted.

--
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

In post 323, Sesq wrote:VT.
Grrrrr!!! It's suspicious that yer claiming so early!!!

And those are arguments!!!! Tell me where ya tried to catch scum!! It's nowhere!!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 393, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Since we to my mind have never crossed paths in game (unless you are yet another Alt … I so grow tired of them) I’d like clarity on that issue.
We've definitely crossed paths - I took a hiatus for the end of 2015 and most of 2016. Most of our games are from 2012.
In post 393, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Your point? I’m curious again about what this comment is supposed to convey since it is clear as mud.
"I can't read this person for a few days"
In post 393, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Yet instead he chose to specifically go out of his way to make it appear that he was not an Alt. That’s potentially seeking to specifically look to gain the “Newb Halo” when it isn’t warranted which is scummy play.
Why can't he just not be trying to sound like a player with a past meta? There are so many reasons that could be rather than what you're implying.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 331, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 259, Sesq wrote:He seemed to be the only person who was really fitting that role at the time. Would be glad to hear who you think also qualifies.
I think Riley and BBT both would have easily fit that profile at the time you originally posted that. Both have been posting more effectively since then but at that point I was curious why neither twigged you.
Sometimes I really don't know what was going through my mind then.
In post 346, nebula wrote:Meh. I cbd'f to respond to all this nonsense. Magna is prob!scum because he should know better than to argue NAI points and he's twisting things to make them scummy instead of addressing them on face value.

Toto is probs just bad town. I think he thinks he caught scum and now he's in a death tunnel.

VOTE: Magna
"I couldn't be fucked" is not acceptable here, and your magna points are shallow, empty rhetoric. I would agree that Toto is perhaps tunneling a bit too hard on you, though.
In post 349, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

Toto is probs just bad town. I think he thinks he caught scum and now he's in a death tunnel.

VOTE: Magna
Yeah I thought Magna was trolling at one point but he might actually be serious.
"Trolling" how? This really feels like a forced wagon with LUV going like "yeah you go".

If nebula flips scum LUV is probably going to be my next object of scrutiny.

@Hiraki, your reads of me are actually worse than nebula somehow. First of all, you quote my sarcastic response to Lowell, who had provided reads on people without backing up, and been like "yeah this guy is my scumread unless something changes", which could also possibly be confirmation bias, I wouldn't necessarily place bets. Post 129 has already been debated before, and for Post 144 he was asking for more elaboration only on my townreads, which I wasn't giving him until he actually debated my points. I'll redo a readlist pretty soon here, but other than this you just apply "goodposting" to some pro-neb, anti-me stuff. I feel like in this original post (I'm responding to ) you accidentally messed up some of the ordering on quotes, because there's a bunch of stuff out of place and that just makes zero sense, notably your response to my 104 and Magna's 107. You're really not posting any strong arguments for your vote on me here. Better play, please.
In post 394, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 323, Sesq wrote:VT.
Grrrrr!!! It's suspicious that yer claiming so early!!!

And those are arguments!!!! Tell me where ya tried to catch scum!! It's nowhere!!
By process of posting? Not much more to say.

I claimed early because you asked if I'm scum. I suppose a VT claim wasn't necessary to answer your question, but oh well, it's done.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 393, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Question for you regarding soft-claiming … have you never seen VT players trying to draw Nightkills in this manner? I mean it is bad play but it happens. Hell – I can link you to a recent game where a VT claimed Mason to attempt to draw a kill when protecting the Mason was mostly pointless. So it happens. I just wanted to be sure you are not putting all your eggs on Nebula-as-scum based on something that can realistically come from a Town player.

That said I don’t think that his reaction to your putting what you think were soft-claims out in the spotlight (basically calling it dumb) is that of a gambiting VT.
What's the point of this wall of text?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 396, Sesq wrote:you accidentally messed up some of the ordering on quotes, because there's a bunch of stuff out of place and that just makes zero sense, notably your response to my 104 and Magna's 107.
Well, if you read what I wrote...
In post 366, Hiraki wrote:I kind of skipped the LUV posts (on accident) and since MoI is about to start a wall about this, here are my comments:
So yes, I did go out of order but it's not like you're implying.

But that says a lot about what I wrote because your arguments against it is that it's bad, not why - just that it's bad.

Let me take this very slowly:
In post 396, Sesq wrote:First of all, you quote my sarcastic response to Lowell
Correct - I did. Your response to nothing was something - that's a big scumread of mine and considering that my read didn't change, it's proven to be correct.
In post 396, Sesq wrote:Post 129 has already been debated before
Does this preclude me from giving my own thoughts about it?
In post 396, Sesq wrote:and for Post 144 he was asking for more elaboration only on my townreads, which I wasn't giving him until he actually debated my points.
I love being a baby too, I guess.
In post 396, Sesq wrote:I'll redo a readlist pretty soon here, but other than this you just apply "goodposting" to some pro-neb, anti-me stuff.
It's almost like I TR people who make good arguments! What should I do? TR people for making bad posts?
In post 396, Sesq wrote:You're really not posting any strong arguments for your vote on me here. Better play, please.
This the annoyance. Instead of refuting my arguments, you just say they're bad. I have no intentions of "playing better" if I have to meet your crappy standards.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 398, Hiraki wrote:Instead of refuting my arguments, you just say they're bad.
sounds familiar.

Return to “Completed Open Games”