[Game Over] Newbie 1784 - Escape Room

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:49 am

Post by TesXX »

Let the games begin!
The best way to start off the game is to claim BP or not BP. This is because BP claims won't be taken as seriously if you claim it later in the game, like if it's lynch or lose or if you're about to get lynched. It's a stupid idea for scum to claim BP this early since there's no reason to already think they'll be lynched. In the rare case that scum claims bulletproof, then either the cop (if there is one) or the bulletproof (if there is one) should counterclaim. The doctor shouldn't counterclaim, but if the setup is Column C then the doctor will be the only one to counterclaim(we wait for counterclaims first). If there is no bulletproof claims, then the tracker (if there is one) should claim because they know there is a doctor.
I think that's about everything about the strategy.
We also start off with random votes, so VOTE: StealthyNoodle because there's no type of argument saying that name is townish.
Also
Not BP
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:55 am

Post by TesXX »

BP = Bulletproof
In post 8, TesXX wrote:Let the games begin!
The best way to start off the game is to claim BP or not BP. This is because BP claims won't be taken as seriously if you claim it later in the game, like if it's lynch or lose or if you're about to get lynched. It's a stupid idea for scum to claim BP this early since there's no reason to already think they'll be lynched. In the rare case that scum claims bulletproof, then either the cop (if there is one) or the bulletproof (if there is one) should counterclaim. The doctor shouldn't counterclaim, but if the setup is Column C then the doctor will be the only one to counterclaim(we wait for counterclaims first). If there is no bulletproof claims, then the tracker (if there is one) should claim because they know there is a doctor.
I think that's about everything about the strategy.
We also start off with random votes, so VOTE: StealthyNoodle because there's no type of argument saying that name is townish.
Also
Not BP
Also, if you counterclaim DO NOT say which role you are. Just say "I counterclaim" or something among those lines.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:11 am

Post by TesXX »

Loopdan wrote:Does that mean you are explicitly not claiming BP or that you are refusing to make a claim one way or another?
Probably the second because he says he isn't claiming
anything
@Srceenplay all I'm asking is for you to say you're BP or not BP. If you're the BP, then I understand being scared of getting nightkilled, but you're also probably not going to get lynched since scum claiming BP is stupid. Even if you do get lynched you caught mafia.
If you AREN'T the BP, then claiming would help the town if nobody claims BP and the possibly existing tracker would claim, outing their reports on later days while being protected by the doc.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:14 am

Post by TesXX »

UNVOTE: StealthyNoodle
VOTE: Srceenplay there's no Srceenplay without SR(Scum Read).
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:23 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 17, nancy wrote: I do not like this strat at all, I think it's a bad way to teach newbies to play and I refuse to claim either way.
I've explained twice why it's a good strategy and it was created by Radiant Cowbells, not me.
Also, if people just stop claiming then all the other not BP claims weren't worth much.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:39 am

Post by TesXX »

nancy wrote:Actually I just realized I'm not technically an SE lol. But yes, the above still applies!

I have read your explanations and I have seen the strategy in play and I think it's a bad way to teach newbies to play. I do not want this to be a topic of discussion when we should be focusing on RVS so please drop it.
How is it a bad way to teach newbies to play? It protects both the tracker and the BP and gives us knowledge of what our threat is and what we have to fight it. It stops scum from claiming OS BP when they're about to be lynched. If you have a really, really good explanation to why this is a bad strategy then go ahead please.
In post 8, RadiantCowbells wrote:So, over the last few months while I was not playing Mafia I have been working on strategies to up town's winrate in this setup and since I have finally rolled town I am going to put them into action.
The correct play at the beginning of D1 in this setup is for the 1-Shot Bulletproof, if any, to claim. This helps town immensely in numerous setups. Why am I advocating this?

1) It is f***ing insane for scum to try to claim 1-shot BP in this situation. It is an insane risk play which forces a 1v1 in 5/6 setups and gets minor towncred in 1/6.
2) If the setup is Roleblocker/Jailkeeper/1-Shot BP, it's easy for the BP claim to be disbelieved. The claim coming at the start of the game makes it far more trustworthy.
3) If the setup is Tracker/1-Shot BP/Goon, the Tracker knows that there is no doc and can be a lot safer on claiming. Note that mathematically the correct play is to target the outed tracker if the other PR is not known; so little potential gain is made here.
4) If the setup is Tracker/Doc/Goon, a living tracker will know by the lack of a BP claim that there is a doctor. He can then claim safely and be doctor protected the entire game. Which sucks because I'm going to get guaranteed nightkilled but I'll get over it.

Since the 1-Shot Bulletproof doesn't actually net town a mislynch by being hit it is not actually specifically valuable for it to bait the hit.
This does come at the cost of narrowing down the game possibilities for scum: but I believe that the reward is well worth the price.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:50 am

Post by TesXX »

Okay so...
POSSIBLE BPS

This means they can't be BP

TesXX

bjc0303
Chronicle

StealthyNoodle
nancy
WhyMafia

Loopdan

Srceenplay
Pine
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:34 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 26, nancy wrote:
In post 21, TesXX wrote:
nancy wrote:How is it a bad way to teach newbies to play? It protects both the tracker and the BP and gives us knowledge of what our threat is and what we have to fight it. It stops scum from claiming OS BP when they're about to be lynched. If you have a really, really good explanation to why this is a bad strategy then go ahead please.
It puts the focus on the setup rather than the play.
The play is heavily influenced by the setup. So focusing on the setup helps with the play.
There is enough setup-spec on MS, we don't need to encourage that. Newbie queue should be about learning to play, not solving the setup to churn out a win as easily and quickly as possible.
MiniDeathStar wrote:Play to win.
nancy wrote:There's also a tendency for games to stall out when a newbie lands a BP role PM because the newbie BP just loses interest, and scum have less ability to fakeclaim, which is an important thing for newbie scum to learn how to do.
The amount of times scum actually claim BP is so miniscule that this strategy is really not necessary to ward that off as if it's some threat.
I know but it still happens. Read this game.
Not to mention it just f***s up RVS.
How? You can easily do RVS with only eight people being voted.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:55 am

Post by TesXX »

TesXX wrote:I know but it still happens. Read this game.
Okay you don't have to read it but basically scum claims BP in it.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:13 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 42, Srceenplay wrote:Is this your second game Tesxx?
Yep.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:15 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 44, nancy wrote:VOTE: Screenplay

What is this, RQS!?!?!?!
What does RQS stand for?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:18 am

Post by TesXX »

@Srceenplay what do you think of the BP claim strategy?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:30 am

Post by TesXX »

@nancy how does claiming BP or not BP f up RVS?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:50 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 60, nancy wrote:
In post 57, TesXX wrote:@nancy how does claiming BP or not BP f up RVS?
Look at this thread for evidence. RVS has been stilted by the philosophical differences in your insistence that people claim and my refusal to claim. Discussing theory at this point is not at all conducive to scumhunting, which is what we should be doing and which is what RVS is designed to facilitate.
Couldn't we claim stuff, and then post all of the random voting after(if it's even needed at that point)?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:55 am

Post by TesXX »

@Pine, what's your opinion on the BP strategy?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by TesXX »

POSSIBLE BPS
(updated)
This means they can't be BP

TesXX

bjc0303
Chronicle

StealthyNoodle
nancy
WhyMafia

Loopdan

Srceenplay
Pine
[/quote]
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by TesXX »

Pine wrote:
I decided to look this up now instead of later. While we had been discussing setup throughout the thread, this linked post is where I bring up the subject of a Day 1 BP claim strategy. The entire thread is actually a good read, and somewhat short at 7 pages, as nancy and I discuss a good deal of general and specific strategies.
Alright, currently reading the thread.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 85, Chronicle wrote:
In post 17, nancy wrote:I do not like this strat at all, I think it's a bad way to teach newbies to play and I refuse to claim either way.
Refusing to claim even though it's a pro-town strat?
Well nancy just thinks it messes up RVS.
Also, it's time for another
POSSIBLE BPS:

strike
means they've claimed not BP

TesXX

bjc0303
Chronicle

StealthyNoodle

nancy
WhyMafia

Loopdan

Srceenplay
Pine
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 92, nancy wrote:
In post 88, TesXX wrote:Well nancy just thinks it messes up RVS.
That isn't all that I've said. If you think this, you haven't been digesting my content.
I know, but I had to do something so I cut my post short.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by TesXX »

nancy wrote: I have already stated that I believe teaching takes precedence over win-con.
In post 3, MiniDeathStar wrote:
Play to win.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 122, nancy wrote:If Senpine tells me to claim, I will claim. Otherwise no.
#SheeptheIC!
#SheepSenpai!
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by TesXX »

nancy wrote:I don't want a BP claim or a Doc/Tracker claim on the board before Day 1 has even begun. It kills the game. It's not fun or interesting.
I get that the Road to Rome is made for teaching newbies and that it's very very important to have fun in these games, but it is still a competition. I find 3 way lylos to be the most interesting ways to end the game but that doesn't mean I'll purposely get myself lynched to make that happen.
It's simply churning mechanics and not what mafia is about, not how newbies should be learning to play.
The mechanics play a big role in the game, and the newbies
should
learn to use them to their advantage.
Tes has gotten away with being read as Town while producing 0 content whatsoever simply by pushing this strat and that is a perfect example of how crap it is.
The reason all my content has been about the strategy is because you haven't claimed yet and I want to start finding who gets rope.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by TesXX »

Lol, I spent all that time on my lagging mobile device making a post that wouldn't post, and then after I post I find that nancy has already claimed, rest in rip me
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by TesXX »

possible bps
TesXX

bjc0303
Chronicle

StealthyNoodle

nancy

WhyMafia

Loopdan

Srceenplay

Pine
  • strike
    means not BP
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 143, nancy wrote:
In post 142, nancy wrote:
In post 140, TesXX wrote:The reason all my content has been about the strategy is because you haven't claimed yet and I want to start finding who gets rope.
Nah, I think you're hiding behind this stuff in lieu of actual scumhunting as an excuse to seem to be doing something without actually doing anything.
Edit.
Alright, so if I'm scum, then what would I do in this situation if I were town?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by TesXX »

nancy wrote:Cool, I caught scum on page 6. 146 is what a guilty conscience looks like, btw.
No, I made 146 because 142 didn't make sense.
Thanks for answering my question by the way.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:55 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 156, nancy wrote:
In post 151, TesXX wrote:
nancy wrote:Cool, I caught scum on page 6. 146 is what a guilty conscience looks like, btw.
No, I made 146 because 142 didn't make sense.
Thanks for answering my question by the way.
I assume you're being ironic? I believe I've answered the question in previous posts, but your post also answers the question. (Think about why for a minute if you're not sure how that is.) But to elaborate on how I caught you, the post betrays your guilty conscience. The question doesn't come from a Town mindset as I understand it and doesn't lead anywhere except back unto itself. The way that you phrased it combined with the way that it comes out of nowhere (I didn't even explicitly call you scum, for instance) tell me that you have an active sense of guilt (which only scum can have) and were trying overly hard to pose the question in the way that a townie might pose it. The end result just comes off stilted and awkward.
Alright.
So if I'm scum, make a post with how a town player would answer it.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:36 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 170, nancy wrote:
In post 167, TesXX wrote:So if I'm scum, make a post with how a town player would answer it.
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you're asking of me. What is the connection between you being scum and how a Town slot would answer? Answer what? Could you try rephrasing maybe?
I meant to say
ask
, not
answer
. My bad.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:38 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 168, Chronicle wrote: Voting him won't work like a prod would, and will not magically get him back.
I agree with this.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:32 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 178, StealthyNoodle wrote:And do you deny that lurking is a pro-scum strat?
I definitely do. I'd be very interested to see somebody give me a
good
scum mindset involving lurking.
Scum1:
Cool, we're scum! Okay, let's think of a strategy to get rid of town.
Scum2:
Hmm... Oh, I know! Let's lurk!
Scum1:
But why would you want to lurk? Won't you get replaced?
Scum2:
Then I'll just post useless crap to avoid getting replaced!
Scum1:
But if you have to post eventually then what's the purpose of lurking?
Scum2:
JUST SHUT UP AND LURK
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 198, nancy wrote:
In post 188, TesXX wrote:
In post 170, nancy wrote:
In post 167, TesXX wrote:So if I'm scum, make a post with how a town player would answer it.
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you're asking of me. What is the connection between you being scum and how a Town slot would answer? Answer what? Could you try rephrasing maybe?
I meant to say
ask
, not
answer
. My bad.
I still don't follow, unfortunately. Let's go back to 146. What were you trying achieve there?
I was trying to figure out why you thought what you did in 142. By knowing what you think a town mindset does in my slot, it gives me more info on your FoS.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:27 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 201, nancy wrote:
In post 200, TesXX wrote:I was trying to figure out why you thought what you did in 142. By knowing what you think a town mindset does in my slot, it gives me more info on your FoS.
I think I understand you? Wrt 146 specifically, it really depends on personality, but the generic townie response I'd be looking for there would be course-correction, provided you felt my point was fair. If you didn't think my point was fair, a healthy response would be to flesh out why and try and dialogue with me to resolve it. If you did think my point was fair, a healthy response would be to respond by incorporating the criticisms and move forwards (start pushing the gamestate). Instead, you asked me a vague question with no real trajectory. The answer to what you should've been doing all game so far, rather than emptily pushing the BP claim strat, would be scumhunting, as I've said before. But that would require you being Town, since scum can't actually scumhunt (they can only pretend to).
The reason I thought your point in 142 wasn't fair was because it seemed to be an assumption of scummy behavior without backing it up, as if you were just trying to find crap to push against me. I am working on a post including reads in it, although there will likely be a lot of null reads unless I reread stuff that particularly stands out.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by TesXX »

Instead of making all of these in one post, I'll just do them 1 by 1.
nancyI've already explained why I think her reasoning against the BP or not BP strategy is bad, but I would also like to add that I don't like how she was talking about how newbies should be learning to play, but then she refuses to claim because
It's not fun or interesting
which doesn't sound like something from a player who wants to teach newbies how to play. Also newbies shouldn't be taught to act like their scumreads are confirmed scum on page 7.
@nancy what is it that makes you townread Pine this much?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 230, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 227, TesXX wrote:@nancy what is it that makes you townread Pine this much?
They seem to have history. I don't think there's much more to it, but I don't know.
I know but even if you have a lot of experience with playing with someone, I still don't get why you'd get such a strong tr on them when they have nine posts.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 240, nancy wrote:
In post 206, WhyMafia wrote:Why are you so sure pine is town? He made only a few posts and they were simply to defend you. I'm just interested in hearing your reasoning
Pine and I are friends, and I like to think I can get a pretty good read on him early on. Combination of gut and recognizing patterns.
But he only made nine posts. What patterns did you see in his posts that made you TR him?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 254, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 250, Chronicle wrote:Understand it from her POV. The whole point of a newbie is to learn how to play the game, getting a hang of forming reads, associations, learning lingo, and practicing skills like fake-claiming and ccing etc.
Can't we do this while playing a normal game, trying to obtain our win-cons at the same time? Do you mean we shouldn't be suspicious, because she's simply being helpful?

I also find it suspicious how she proclaims she's an SE, here to assist the IC in teaching! Then corrects herself six minutes later, saying that she just realized she's not "technically" SE, but will take the teacher-role anyways. I'd like to think it's very likely she already knew she wasn't an SE in this game.
What's so suspicious about that?
And again, it's more about the fact that she's proclaiming she'll avoid playing win-con, even when it's borderline
against the rules
This I agree with.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by TesXX »

I just realized I'm still voting Srceen UNVOTE:
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:47 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 273, CogMachine wrote:Not BP.

Since we're going with that.
Cool
Alright now we move onto claiming
tracker
or
not tracker
I'm
not the tracker
In post 267, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 264, TesXX wrote:
In post 254, StealthyNoodle wrote: I also find it suspicious how she proclaims she's an SE, here to assist the IC in teaching! Then corrects herself six minutes later, saying that she just realized she's not "technically" SE, but will take the teacher-role anyways. I'd like to think it's very likely she already knew she wasn't an SE in this game.
What's so suspicious about that?
In the case she
didn't realize
she wasn't SE:
There must've been something made her realize she wasn't, within the time span of 6 minutes(the time between her posts),
while
focusing on a response for you:
In post 20, nancy wrote:Actually I just realized I'm not technically an SE lol. But yes, the above still applies!

I have read your explanations and I have seen the strategy in play and I think it's a bad way to teach newbies to play. I do not want this to be a topic of discussion when we should be focusing on RVS so please drop it.
In the case she already
was aware
she wasn't SE:
She could use this as an excuse for feeling obliged to teach us about the game, rather than focusing on her win-con. She never had to mention this, but the fact that she does "justifies" her reason to not claim anything.
You don't need to think you're an SE slot to want to teach newbies.
Had to check, and it looks like she applied as an SE. I might be firing shots in the dark here, but shouldn't she be placed as SE in another game then, instead of taking up new-player spot here? Is this because there's a lack of new players?
SEs can replace into as many games as the want I think. She took up a new player spot in pregame since that player didn't confirm their role
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:04 am

Post by TesXX »

Loopdan wrote:VOTE: Pine

I'd also be ok with a Nancy lynch.

And I'm not tracker.
How come you SR Pine with nayne posts?
Loopdan wrote:Tes and noodle are screaming town to me.
How do you hear the screams?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:23 am

Post by TesXX »

I wouldn't lynch someone who's barely posted/hasn't posted unless the few posts they've made scream "SCUM" or if I have pretty decent townreads on everybody.
p-edit
StealthyNoodle wrote: For what reason would IC get lynched anyways?
That's not really a good reason to not lynch somebody. I wouldn't defend Pine
just
because he's an IC
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:24 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 290, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 288, StealthyNoodle wrote:You're aware that lynching means you kill them of, right? This whole thing could just be a misunderstanding.
Yes.
Let's kill him.
Better than a possible mislynch of an active town. Can you agree with that?
So I'm guessing you TR or nullread everybody?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:33 am

Post by TesXX »

StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 292, TesXX wrote:
p-edit
StealthyNoodle wrote: For what reason would IC get lynched anyways?
That's not really a good reason to not lynch somebody. I wouldn't defend Pine
just
because he's an IC
Oh, I agree. I was referring to his argument:
In post 286, Srceenplay wrote:IC will get lynched later anyway.
Oh ok.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by TesXX »

possible trackers
strike
=
Not Tracker

TesXX

CogMachine
Chronicle
StealthyNoodle

nancy

WhyMafia
Loopdan

Srceenplay

Pine
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 299, WhyMafia wrote: I'm kind of confused why there is a push for the lynch of pine. While it's bad to lose an active town, chances are they are vanilla townie and we can base future Lynchs off the reactions/comments of others. A pine lynch without him defending himself could cause us to lose an important town role. Not only that, we gain far less info from a pine lynch
Exactly.
Well, let's see who replaces Pine.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 302, WhyMafia wrote:Tes your profile pic gives me nightmares
It's just L eating a banana.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:48 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 314, nancy wrote:an
objectively obvscum slot
Then you should've claimed Investigates-in-pregame Cop.
In post 134, nancy wrote:I'm VT
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:23 am

Post by TesXX »

nancy wrote:
In post 347, TesXX wrote:
In post 314, nancy wrote:an
objectively obvscum slot
Then you should've claimed Investigates-in-pregame Cop.
In post 134, nancy wrote:I'm VT
This kind of post is why I'm scumreading you, Tes. You haven't been involving in pushing the gamestate forwards at all, you haven't been scumhunting. You need to get involved in more than a superficial way and try and pick at people's arguments and find motivation behind what people are doing. Even if you're scum, you should be trying to practice those skills and not hide by cutesy posts like the above.
I have been. I've talked about your reasoning multiple times and I've asked you a question about your Pine TR. I'm wondering why you think Noodle is objectively obvscum. I'm also going to make a post about Srceenplay. It's a stretch to say I haven't been pushing the gamestate forwards at all. I haven't developed as many reads as some people because, it's not always this way but I generally don't develop reads early.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:40 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 362, WhyMafia wrote:I don't feel that this is relevant.
that what is relevant?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 387, Pine wrote:
I would like to take this opportunity to step back and apologize, as your IC, for my absence of the last few days. My job is supposed to be to walk new players through the game and be a consistent and companionable resource, and I have been failing in that capacity. I've had a rough couple of days, and have largely been absent from MafiaScum. I've sorted my shit out and am committed to serving with distinction. What follows is my catch-up from page one, my impressions and reads as a player.

Note: The following is stream-of-consciousness as I read, so expect things to change as I go.

Page 1

-Post 17 (and subsequent posts) leads me to think nancy is Town. This isn't based on standard tactics or anything, it's largely based on my relationship with nancy. I have a sense that she tends to play a bit fast and loose when she's Town, especially in the early game. A first-post scumclaim-in-jest isn't something I see her doing as scum. Subsequent shenanigans over the next few pages suggests she's trying to feel out who's going to be too eager to jump on her, feeling out who's going to take the bait. That strikes me as genuine scumhunting.
-WhyMafia jumping on Chronicle for being vote 2 on Stealthy instead of LoopDan for being the third vote strikes me as odd and disingenuous, and if this weren't a Newbie game I'd be all over that. We'll see how it plays out.
-WhyMafia then jumping onto nancy looks like scum falling into her trap. Definitely putting a pin in that.
Page 2

-Not much to observe here, nancy continues to come off as Town.
Page 3

-Pine enters, nancy interaction is pretty obvTown.
Page 4

-Stealthy's entrance looks like newScum. Praises TesXX and LoopDan for empty reasons, votes nancy as the most dynamic player present. Does not support BP-claiming strategy, agrees with nancy, but does it anyway? Then flips around and says she's not supporting a pro-Town agenda? Naaaahhh. Also as noted in Post 90, exaggerating charges against nancy.
-WhyMafia continues to make moves that come off as opportunistic, specifically moving against LoopDan for a page 1 RVS vote. Hesitating a little on my scumread though, not sure even newScum would do this.
Page 5

-A little concerned about LoopDan's push against non-claimers in the BP strategy. Citing prior results does not guarantee future success. This looks like a fallacy of some kind. Also not a fan of his dig at nancy about her statement about teaching>wincon (though I superficially agree with him, the best way to teach is to stick to wincon). As a player new to SE-status, nancy is allowed to be wrong about meta.
@nancy: Per your statement in 122, please claim either "Not BP" or "BP". While I will be interested in moderating a post-game discussion on the strategy in MD, for now it is the order of the day. Suffice to say that, if you are BP, there is no real downside to claiming it. If you aren't, there still isn't a downside. That was the whole basis of the proposal, that there was no downside for Town, and it limits scum fakeclaiming options.

Page 6

-Conversation veers into theory at this point, so some general observations: Chronicle strikes me as classic newTown, trying to figure stuff out but not really knowing how. TesXX has been focusing almost exclusively on theory and strategy discussion, with a surprising dearth of real content. Suspicions at this point include StealtyNoodle, WhyMafia, TesXX, maybe LoopDan. TRs (Town reads) include nancy and Chronicle. Still need sorting on Srceenplay and bjc/CogMachine.
Page 7

-nancy's push against TesXX at the bottom of 6/top of 7 doesn't make any damn sense. However, what's much more incisive is TesXX's reaction to it. His reaction to strong suspicion screams "I am scum frustrated at being caught for the wrong reasons." This is a classic tell, but is sometimes hard to distinguish from "Town suspected for bad reasons." This one definitely strikes me as the former. Post 167 in particular raises a red flag.
-Ha, I knew I was right on Chronicle. 168 is the Towniest of Townposts. Objective-driven, shows evidence of doing research, saltiness directed at people who aren't helping accomplish wincon. Chronicle's a hard TR now.
Page 8

-Getting cold feet on my WhyMafia SR now. Meandering uncertainty looks more like newTown than newScum. Some of his reads in 194 are hard to push, where I see newScum going for easier targets.
-Much of this page was devoted to discussion of lurker theory, so I'm going to slip into IC Mode...
Lurking is a highly-debated subject. It is also one of the areas where site meta tends to change pretty regularly. There is pretty much always a good deal of antipathy directed towards lurkers, as it is an effective strategy for avoiding notice or attention. However, site meta often shifts towards a "Lynch the Lurkers" attitude, which makes it a double-edged sword. There is also the fact that Town lurk for legitimate reasons all the damn time, whether they are busy in real life, are having a hard time keeping up with a fast-paced game, or just don't have anything to say. My general advice is to not focus too much on lurking. While individual players develop personal meta trends that can make lurking indicative (two scummers I play with regularly come to mind) it is broadly NAI (non-alignment-indicative).

Page 9

-Interactions between StealthyNoodle and WhyMafia don't strike me as scum theatre, especially given lack of daytalk (I double-checked; post 3)
"Scum theatre" is a colloquialism to describe intentional distancing or argument between scumbuddies for the purpose of deceiving Town. This is usually coordinated with daytalk, but skilled scummers can coordinate it during the night to happen in the day.

-Just because someone is posting elsewhere doesn't mean they are intentionally ignoring the game. Playing multiple games at once is a significant time investment, and when one has limited time, one must often prioritize games they're caught up on. I was quite a few pages behind at this point.
Page 10

-Not a ton to say here, though the vultures circling over my absence are really obvious. StealthyNoodle, TesXX, and WhyMafia spend the whole page setting up pushes against me and her. Taking down a Town IC and dynamic SE would virtually guarantee a scum win. Not sure completely which two of the three is scum, but I'm pretty sure it's in that set of {Noodle, TesXX, WhyMafia}. Still, this is stream-of-consciousness, so it's possible that later events will suggest differently.
Page 11

-Noodle attacks on nancy continue to be trying to make something out of nothing. This strikes me strongly as someone trying to take down a threat.
-
I do not endorse Tracker-claiming
: The whole point of BP-claiming is that it limits scum fakeclaiming opportunities without a drawback for Town. Having a Tracker claim is BEGGING for scum to roleblock or kill a major investigative role. Heavy suspicion of TesXX for suggesting this.
Page 12

-LoopDan pagetop endorsement of Tes!Town and Noodle!Town just gobsmacks me. No.
-Noodle 279 "not sure about Tes" at this stage is another "wtf" moment. Tes has plenty of content out, a read should definitely be possible. Nothing at this stage looks like scumbuddies.
-Srceenplay 290 out of left field, strikes me as newTown, insufficient evidence for a strong read.
Page 13

-WhyMafia 303 strikes me as gamesolving. Asking incisive motivations-based questions of the hardest-to-sort active player.
-Tentatively agreeing with nancy 314, LoopDan looks like stubborn Town SE sticking to bad reads.
-CogMachine catchup post shouts newTown. TRing TesXX for very incorrect reasons (obsession with setup rather than reads is scummy, not Towny). I'd object to the srceenplay SR, but the guy has less content than I do and he's actually been posting consistently. Pressure is good.
Page 14

-Noodle continues being scummy. Cog continues to exhibit gamesolving traits. I'm liking his push on Srceenplay, it vibes genuine.
-Noodle's 349 readslist in particular seems...opportunistic is the wrong word? Advantageous, convenient? He's looking to get rid of threats, keep allies, and butter up people not SRing him. Readslist seems calibrated to support this objective.
Page 15

-Noodle yet again, 368, throwing absolutely everything against the wall to see what sticks. Going after nancy for VT-claiming is particularly egregious. Fabricating NAI stuff into a scumread is not a Town tactic.
Page 16

-WhyMafia's saltiness in 376 is Towny. @WhyMafia - Still give reasons, even if it's scum asking. Openness is
always
usually
sometimes
in this case good, and scum aren't the only one who will read your reasoning.
-386 is goodposting

OKAY! Finally down. Very sorry this took so long. I'm going to stay current from here out.
Give me time to read this.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by TesXX »

Pine wrote:-I do not endorse Tracker-claiming: The whole point of BP-claiming is that it limits scum fakeclaiming opportunities without a drawback for Town. Having a Tracker claim is BEGGING for scum to roleblock or kill a major investigative role. Heavy suspicion of TesXX for suggesting this.
A tracker and a Mafia Roleblocker CANNOT co exist.
If there is a Tracker and no bulletproof
there is a doctor to protect the Tracker.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 323, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 322, CogMachine wrote:
In post 321, Srceenplay wrote:@cog
What do you want to fight about?
Why do you want an easy lynch?

What made Pine compelling? Do you have any actual town reads?
1) I don't.
2) Pine couldn't defend himself.
This looks like a contradiction. Not wanting an easy lynch after voting someone while saying it's easy to lynch them?
In post 283, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 282, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 275, Loopdan wrote:VOTE: Pine
Why vote Pine? He just got prodded.
It's easier to lynch someone when they are not around to defend themselves.

VOTE: Pine

Not tracker
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 410, Srceenplay wrote:But I'm not voting pine
I know, but you still seemed to have contradicted yourself before you unvoted Pine. Unless I missed something?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 418, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 414, TesXX wrote:
In post 410, Srceenplay wrote:But I'm not voting pine
I know, but you still seemed to have contradicted yourself before you unvoted Pine. Unless I missed something?
Yup. You missed something
What was it that I missed?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:36 am

Post by TesXX »

Not tracker

1) I don't.

3) still working on a list.
Srceenplay can you explain this?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:50 am

Post by TesXX »

Pine wrote:-Pine enters, nancy interaction is pretty obvTown.
How?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:10 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 433, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 431, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 427, TesXX wrote:

Not tracker

1) I don't.

3) still working on a list.
Srceenplay can you explain this?
Sure!
I said it's easier to lynch someone when they don't defend themselves.
When asked why I want an easy lynch, I said I don't.
My mind is mush
You pushed Pine bc it was easy to lynch but you didn't want an easy lynch? The hell
Exactly
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:30 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 435, WhyMafia wrote:Tes, who do you think are good lynch targets right now?
And who would you say are your solid town reads?
The town reads I'm still working on right now. My suspicions are nancy and Srceen right now.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #57) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:19 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 437, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 436, TesXX wrote:
In post 435, WhyMafia wrote:Tes, who do you think are good lynch targets right now?
The town reads I'm still working on right now. My suspicions are nancy and Srceen right now.
I believe Nancy is still at L-2.
Vote her with me. Let's find out if she is on my team.
If I'm ready to lynch someone then I will say so. I'm not ready to lynch.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #58) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:31 am

Post by TesXX »

CogMachine wrote: Curious. What about nancy is scummy?
I explained some in , and while she did make a case against Noodle in but I don't think it's enough evidence to say "objectively obvscum".
How do you feel about pine now?
Still null. While I pointed out what was wrong with his reasoning against tracker claiming, I don't think it would be something scum!Pine would push against me while knowing the flaw in his reason, so I'd say it's non alignment indicative.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #59) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:43 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 445, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 439, TesXX wrote:
In post 437, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 436, TesXX wrote:
I believe Nancy is still at L-2.
Vote her with me. Let's find out if she is on my team.
If I'm ready to lynch someone then I will say so. I'm not ready to lynch.
I said vote. Not lynch.
Just wanting to see if you want to take a definitive stand against someone.
You said vote and not lynch, but you said "
Vote her with me
" after pointing out she's at L-2 so obviously you wanted to lynch her.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:43 am

Post by TesXX »

possible trackers
strike
=
Not Tracker

TesXX

CogMachine
Chronicle

StealthyNoodle

nancy

WhyMafia

Loopdan

Srceenplay

Pine

If I made any mistakes with this let me know.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:33 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 450, nancy wrote:what do you think is scum indicative about having wrong reads?
Wrong reads I don't think are always scum indicative, but I don't like it when people accuse people of being "objectively obvscum".
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 453, nancy wrote:Let me just assume you're Town here for a moment (your scum game should be mimicking your Town game anyway, so this advice would apply regardless of alignment). It's great that you've identified something you don't like, but you're not yet getting to the heart of the issue. How does X make someone scum? Why can X not occur when that person is Town? I've been saying this a lot this game, because it's very important when scumhunting to go beyond surface level and look for motivation. If you don't do this, you're just begging to be pocketed in every game you play. When you're reasoning through your reads, you have to go deeper than just like or dislike and try to put yourself in the perspective of whomever you're trying to read, then try to discern whether or not their behavior indicates one alignment over the other. Gut reactions like "I don't like this" are good, but they need to be explored and fleshed out. Following your feelings blindly will almost always lead you astray.
Maybe it's just more of something that bothers me than something I should actually be scumreading people for.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by TesXX »

VOTE: Srceenplay
Hammered!
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 455, TesXX wrote:VOTE: Srceenplay
Hammered!

April Fools' Nubs
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #65) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 404, TesXX wrote:
Pine wrote:-I do not endorse Tracker-claiming: The whole point of BP-claiming is that it limits scum fakeclaiming opportunities without a drawback for Town. Having a Tracker claim is BEGGING for scum to roleblock or kill a major investigative role. Heavy suspicion of TesXX for suggesting this.
A tracker and a Mafia Roleblocker CANNOT co exist.
If there is a Tracker and no bulletproof
there is a doctor to protect the Tracker.
Also I believe Loopdan mentioned tracker claiming in .
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #66) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:43 am

Post by TesXX »

My vote is on Srceen until he gives a good explanation as to why he contradicted himself.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #67) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 474, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 471, TesXX wrote:My vote is on Srceen until he gives a good explanation as to why he contradicted himself.
I don't feel as if I contradicted myself.
I made a statement.
Was asked about it.
Said I don't believe it.

I was fishing for responses.
I did not get any that warrented me to push on.
Makes sense, although for future reference that could backfire. UNVOTE: Srceenplay
In post 469, CogMachine wrote:In fact just for fun I was looking at your old games Loopdan. Just curious you know. Wanted to see if you were just shy or something. You don't strike me as shy though.

Where's the Loopdan from Newbie 1767 that so fearlessly pushed his targets. Who had strong scum accusations because he was town? Not really seeing you pushing lynches this game. Certainly not the level of scumhunting we saw in that game. But that's ok, you were BP that game! Lets look at a game where you aren't: Newbie 1746. Oh look, more strong opinions. Pushing. Not sitting on the BP claim train and doing little else.

Well, lets take a peek somewhere else. Looks like you're capable of long posts with opinions in them. And able to actually point at posts you find suspicious. In games where you're town that is.
What about the Loopdan from 1773 that was inactive for part of d1? He won in Lylo as town.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 490, StealthyNoodle wrote: Well then, welcome to the top of my readlist.
How come this puts him at the top of your realist? What's so alignment indicative about posting a list of games you've played?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #69) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:27 am

Post by TesXX »

WRSGFFFFFFFDKJoisu bgyufjwdsyewfwhiusFIUHSHFiuhjixshfkdfjdshfKFLAJGHjndJKFAGVJDKksAVUHklfvgdsjk dghesjuosfKSFJLk:LSEDFJklaBgkiedgjDJjuvvhdv jkthnjuivfkhjmncvkjm nc kjm vcd xkjm, vkj,mv k,j vc m,vc mk, vc km,kjm vckjmcdkdcvxckm ,kl klk k skml d mmnmnx

Code: Select all

knjmdcsxjkmc dkjdckjn dsfkdsfkjdsfkjdfsejkdsfjkdsfehndsfehjndfsejhdfszehdf
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:28 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 507, TesXX wrote:WRSGFFFFFFFDKJoisu bgyufjwdsyewfwhiusFIUHSHFiuhjixshfkdfjdshfKFLAJGHjndJKFAGVJDKksAVUHklfvgdsjk dghesjuosfKSFJLk:LSEDFJklaBgkiedgjDJjuvvhdv jkthnjuivfkhjmncvkjm nc kjm vcd xkjm, vkj,mv k,j vc m,vc mk, vc km,kjm vckjmcdkdcvxckm ,kl klk k skml d mmnmnx

Code: Select all

knjmdcsxjkmc dkjdckjn dsfkdsfkjdsfkjdfsejkdsfjkdsfehndsfehjndfsejhdfszehdf
Sorry about this, didn't mean to hit submit :facepalm: :facepalm:
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:53 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 376, WhyMafia wrote: I don't give my reasons to scum!!!!
This looks a bit forced.
In post 465, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 464, StealthyNoodle wrote:^Yep I don't really find it scummy. Your reason seems pretty valid. Still I don't see the "Pine
of all people
"-bit. Is it because he's IC?
Oh that was being dramatic sorry xd
I dunt really get what being dramatic has to do with what you said. The "of all people" implied that there was a different person you would prefer to lynch, which was what I expected your response to be.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 510, WhyMafia wrote: 1st statement just gave me massive scum vibes off you lmao. I feel like you're trying to get a bandwagon started.
I was just giving my opinion on that post. I was rereading your ISO, this time without being biased. I had a TR on you because you didn't seem like a partner for Srceen, but now it does look that he was fishing for responses so I don't suspect him nearly as much.
Also happy birthday MDS :cool:
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by TesXX »

@CogMachine you have not claimed tracker or not tracker. Please do so.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by TesXX »

WhyMafia wrote:It isn't?
Gee golly
Go ahead and lynch me if you think I'm not town.
In case you're wondering, the "go ahead and lynch me" gambit probably doesn't work as well as you think it does.
It'll help narrow down to see who's scum.
You can lynch literally anybody with that logic.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by TesXX »

I think that's L-1 on WhyMafia but I may have to check again.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by TesXX »

I'm too lazy and tired to check, @All don't vote him just in case
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:50 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 575, StealthyNoodle wrote:Unless Tes posted an encrypted attack on Whymafia
That's against the rules.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:16 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 579, Loopdan wrote:So what was that?
My beautiful creation.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 582, WhyMafia wrote:Lynching me gives info does it not?
It does but you can lynch anybody with that logic.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:23 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 592, CogMachine wrote:I'm actually more interested in seeing what TesXX has to say. Explcit pressure is not very useful. Try to convince me to lynch chronicle instead and I might listen.

Tes, who do you think is mafia?

Come on, don't be shy. I'm very curious.
I will say who I think is scum if you claim
tracker
or
not tracker.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 645, CogMachine wrote: I'd call your refusal to engage based on my lack claim quite dodgy!
It wasn't a refusal to engage, because I knew you'd claim after I said that. I'm suspecting nancy and WhyMafia as of right now.
So now there's three roles that can counterclaim CogMachine: Cop, Tracker, and Jailkeeper(if you counterclaim don't say which role you are, just say you counterclaim CM). Also, I did suspect that Cog was the tracker because of him not claiming.
I'm not counterclaiming Cog btw
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:59 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 675, StealthyNoodle wrote:Of the two you've always been the more suspicious one.
Then how come you voted Pine in the first place?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:08 am

Post by TesXX »

@Mod
requesting VC
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:35 am

Post by TesXX »

Hallo Drixx.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #85) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:58 am

Post by TesXX »

I apologize about not being active today.
@WhyMafia I struggle with readlists. I make them when I'm ready.
Hee hee I have stuff to talks about on nancy's claim
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #86) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:06 am

Post by TesXX »

I did think that Stealthy acting as if he didn't care about getting lynched was probably because he could be a problem and he would claim it, but nancy has claimed BP, ruling that out.
Somebody might have noticed/pointed it out(if so I forgot) but WM asking the doc protection question might have been trying to find out who people think pr's are(this is just a theory) which
could
be something a doc would do but since nancy is almost definitely BP, I highly doubt it.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #87) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:41 am

Post by TesXX »

Well, we just wait for a counterclaim.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #88) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:44 am

Post by TesXX »

I think Stealthy is a pr.
Explanation to come l8er
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #89) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:22 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 825, StealthyNoodle wrote:Tes, as for you being the the pusher for this whole strat, why don't you (seemingly)care about nancy killing of the tracker?
I do care, but what happened has happened. I think nancy claimed BP a bit early for it just to be a caught scum thing, so I decided to bring it up if she was counterclaimed.
We'll know if nancy is scum as soon as someone manages to survive the night.
How?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #90) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:42 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 838, StealthyNoodle wrote:If someone survives the night, it means we have a doc.
Or that there's a BP or (less likely)scum just nokills
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by TesXX »

I myself think that the BP or not BP strategy takes away the "you must defend yourself,
noob
young padawan" part but I think that should be solved by changing up Matrix-6, not refusing to do the strategy. There is a thread about adjusting Matrix-6 that you may like.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #92) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 883, Chronicle wrote:It's not me
OKEE DOKEE!
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 841, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 839, BlackVoid wrote:I caught up on stuff that happened since I replaced in. nancy's moves so far have been really suboptimal if she's town. It's possible she claimed 1-shot BP as scum to bait a doc claim.
If that's the case, the doc counterclaiming at this point is actually the best idea.
Then we lynch nancy, the doc is nightkilled. Since there is no roleblocker and only one scum would be left, whoever I track tonight will be cleared. So, even if we mislynch D2 and I get killed N2, there will be a tracker clear on D3. I don't want to risk lynching nancy if she's actually a 1-shot BP and the value of keeping a doc hidden at this point isn't much higher than just counterclaiming.
If you are town, please don't fake-claim
(I don't know why this needs to be said but it's been happening so often in recent games I've played or modded in).
Agree
In post 900, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 896, nancy wrote:Alright. And would you care to correct him as IC that I am conf!town by virtue of not having been CC'd?
I think we have been clear we don't want a doc cc.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #94) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:36 am

Post by TesXX »

nancy wrote: No chance. Counterclaim now or never.
:up:
p-edit
StealthyNoodle wrote:Obviously the doc wouldn't want to counterclaim incase you're scum.
Actually, the doc
would
want to counterclaim nancy because it
confirms her as scum.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #95) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 928, nancy wrote:Tes: reads and thoughts in detail please.
I may be almost done. Just need to do some more stuff.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by TesXX »

{Chronicle} I still need to read more through this one's iso, I'll make an updated version of this list when I do.
{Loop} null I guess, I've been having trouble trying to get a read on him. I will include any opinions I've changed in the update. Somebody may have asked this but @Loop how come you wanted a Pine lynch in ?
{Srceen} nullscum. I dislike the change if thought process from to .
{StealthyNoodle} also nullscum. I'm not completely done looking through his slot, I haven't liked some of his cases against nancy and I don't like how he tried to pull the same thing as WhyMafia did in
{WhyMafia} scumlean. I'm not a fan of the "I'm fine with getting lynched therefore I am town" thing that he pulled and I disagree with his reasoning of why scum wouldn't do it. Unsure of why he had a switch in attitude toward Chronicle, unless I missed something.
{Drixx} also scumlean. Yeah, I looked back at Pine's wallpost(I may take another look at it eventually) and his wallpost did seem like he was actually
trying
to townread nancy, possibly because she'd be the easiest to not have to put effort into making fake reads for(since he could probably pull the meta crap). There's also what BV said in about a possible Drixx + WM team which I agree with if WM were to flip red.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by TesXX »

Oh and forgot to mention this: I do have a bit more of a scumread on Drixx than on Noodle, and since Pine has a policy against bussing, Noodle is probably more likely town. However if Drixx flips town then I have a nullscum read on Noodle again.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1158, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1151, TesXX wrote:{Chronicle} I still need to read more through this one's iso, I'll make an updated version of this list when I do.
{Loop} null I guess, I've been having trouble trying to get a read on him. I will include any opinions I've changed in the update. Somebody may have asked this but @Loop how come you wanted a Pine lynch in ?
{Srceen} nullscum. I dislike the change if thought process from to .
{StealthyNoodle} also nullscum. I'm not completely done looking through his slot, I haven't liked some of his cases against nancy and I don't like how he tried to pull the same thing as WhyMafia did in
{WhyMafia} scumlean. I'm not a fan of the "I'm fine with getting lynched therefore I am town" thing that he pulled and I disagree with his reasoning of why scum wouldn't do it. Unsure of why he had a switch in attitude toward Chronicle, unless I missed something.
{Drixx} also scumlean. Yeah, I looked back at Pine's wallpost(I may take another look at it eventually) and his wallpost did seem like he was actually
trying
to townread nancy, possibly because she'd be the easiest to not have to put effort into making fake reads for(since he could probably pull the meta crap). There's also what BV said in about a possible Drixx + WM team which I agree with if WM were to flip red.
What about the rest of the players? Who's your preferred lynch?
The rest of the players are conftown so I didnt need to include them. Right now my preferred lynch is probably Drixx since he's my biggest scumread by a little. Also because
-A Srceen lynch doesn't influence other reads much
-A Noodle lynch heavily influences my Drixx read
-A WM read slightly influences my Drixx read
-A Drixx lynch heavily influences my Noodle read and slightly influences my WM read
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by TesXX »

Chronicle wrote:Not genuine = scum motivated?
Why would it not be?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1256, TesXX wrote:
Why would it not be?
I'd like to hear why you would purposely do fake buddying, fake pushing, stuff like that as town.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by TesXX »

I'm rereading Chronicle's iso.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by TesXX »

I probably won't be here for deadline. I'm trying to focus on Chronicle's iso but it's hard because I'm exhausted
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by TesXX »

I'm going to be asleep at deadline. Good luck everyone
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:07 am

Post by TesXX »

nancy's gonna build a wall and it's gonna be great
nancy wrote:
Spoiler:
And now that the Day 1 masterclass is over I guess I can slip back into teacher mode. Couple things wrt yesterday that stand mentioning:

First being that I wouldn't try and interact with a wagon to the extent that I was with Drixx's yesterday unless you're conf!town or heavily Townread and really know what you're doing, just because of how sketchy it can look from an uninformed perspective if you're not smart about it. You do want to check yourself and others pushing the wagon, though, and if nothing else that's what you should get from that. Essentially with as much counterpushing off the wagon I did, if Drixx was scum it was practically guaranteed that the second scum would've followed or engaged with my pushes, unless they were entirely possessed by the spirit of the bus. The fact that none did effectively meant that scum either didn't want to push off Drixx (bussing) or were incapable of pushing off Drixx (newbie). And unless Drixx had completely given up (which he had) then his interactions with my counterpushes would've also been highly indicative of his motivations (and therefore alignment) - typically, scum!him would encourage me in a more or less one-dimensional way that displayed more survivalism that genuine conviction, while town!him would engage me in a critically communicative way (encouraged by noticing that I wasn't wrongly scumreading him) and try to point me towards his scumreads. (That isn't a statement about Drixx's meta, Drixx is just a placeholder for "scumslot" in this example.)

Second being that you just don't want to be as uncritical in your engagement with a wagon, ever, as most people were with Drixx's. Void's treatment of the wagon was an excellent example of a balanced approach and replicating that will likely get you Townread if you aren't already in a game. He was just critical enough to not conf!bias on the flip and it was his presence that allowed me to do what I did. So pushing a wagon does absolutely require a stable presence like that, and they're invaluable when you get them because it just gives you so much freedom - you don't have to worry about people losing focus. Loopdan's treatment of the wagon was not something I'd encourage emulating by any stretch of the imagination and is a surefire way to mistakenly push a scum agenda and mislynch Townies. Scum don't want you to re-evaluate basically ever, unless you're scumreading them or doing something really pro-town that is going to hurt them if it continues.

Other than that, what to say.. Noodle, when you see yourself continually convinced that everything that someone is doing is scummy in the way that you were with me in the latter half of the Day yesterday (and today), that's a pretty good sign you're lost in conf!bias. Scum rarely act scummily all the time, if at all, so it's just very rarely the case that you're going to be getting scumvibes from them at every turn. Refining that sense of when you've actually locked on to a scumslot and when you're conf!biasing a scumread on a Town slot is something that's going to be hugely important for you going forwards, but a pretty reliable sign that you're conf!biasing is if you find yourself make theories and picking up "clues" and connecting disparate threads to support your read, or finding a hidden scum agenda that no one else sees in clear pro-town play. There /are/ examples of where you'll pick up on those very same things and nail a scum that no one else saw, so it's extremely important to learn to distinguish when you're done one or the other and not lose confidence for the times when it /is/ scum. I've bailed on pushes before because I felt I was conf!biasing in that way, when I was in fact pushing a scumslot, because I didn't yet have the ability to really feel the difference between the two.

Chronicle, I hope you're not too burned out still. You played really well and should be absolutely proud of that Day 1. You handled pressure really well and responded really positively to being scumread. I'd strongly encourage you to avoid the type of hard buddying and defending you were doing with Noodle early in games because it tends to come off very sketchily. Your push on me was completely fine /except/ for the way in which it was a chainsaw for Noodle. Disrupting someone else's interactions with another slot is generally very bad practice, try and wait until it's over before getting involved if you can and if the interaction allows for it. If you can't wait, try and interact in a way that isn't disruptive, e.g., question the slot on their behavior, but don't do it in a way that intervenes or hinders them from continuing to pursue what they're already doing. This is generally advice for Day 1 play. This all becomes increasingly less relevant as you get deeper into a game and reads and stances become much increasingly solidified. I also don't know how you manage to play so heavily from your fone, that's just heroic.

pedit I mean, I'm lazy so he can come in and say hi later.
I will be able to post later.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #105) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:38 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1442, StealthyNoodle wrote:@nancy Why was TesXX cleared again?
You and I aren't confTown but Pine was "scumreading" both of us and his slot flipped scum so we're both probsTown to everyone
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #106) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:40 am

Post by TesXX »

Couldn't Chronicle just nokill n1 and kill tracker n2?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #107) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:42 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1399, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1387, nancy wrote:I hardclaim hufflepuff.
I hardclaim Slytherin :o
SCUM

I hardclaim ravenclaw
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #108) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:46 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1454, nancy wrote:
In post 1452, TesXX wrote:Couldn't Chronicle just nokill n1 and kill tracker n2?
If he wanted to play against win-con, yes.
How is that anti wincon if everybody calsls you conftown
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #109) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:47 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1455, TesXX wrote:
In post 1454, nancy wrote:
In post 1452, TesXX wrote:Couldn't Chronicle just nokill n1 and kill tracker n2?
If he wanted to play against win-con, yes.
How is that anti wincon if everybody calls you conftown...
edit
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #110) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:22 am

Post by TesXX »

One of the possible orders of events with scum!Chronicle would be:
Drixx is lynched(7 town, 1 maf left)>>Chronicle nokills>>Chronicle is treated as confTown>>Srceen Loopdogg or WM is lynched(6 town, 1 maf left)>>Chronicle kills BV(5 town, 1 maf left)>>one of the remaining townies is lynched(4 town, 1 maf left)>>Chronicle nokills or targets nancy>>Chronicle says that scum targeted nancy or that doctor protected Chronicle>>a townie is lynched>>At this point Noodle and I are being hard townread by nancy(Pine doesn't like bussing) so it's probably game over for Chronicle.
It is possible that Chronicle didn't think this through but he did have 2 IRL days to send in a night kill.
I'm trying to think about possible scenarios with scum!Chronicle killing me or Noodle.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #111) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:42 am

Post by TesXX »

VOTE: Tes
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #112) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:50 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1467, nancy wrote:I'm an octuple voter and you just got hammered and rekt m8.
VOTE: nancy
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #113) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:05 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1477, nancy wrote:Are we out of RVS yet?
Idk
I'm going to see some posts about Loopdan
UNVOTE: nancy
p-editYeah let's nl with an
uncc'ed tracker
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #114) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:06 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1483, Srceenplay wrote:I was sheeping nancy
m8 nancy wasn't even voting WM at that point
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #115) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:09 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1487, Srceenplay wrote:You sure? Who was she voting then?
YOUUUUUU

TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #116) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:19 am

Post by TesXX »

WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1497, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1382, MiniDeathStar wrote:
April 11, 2017 - 11:30 AM (GMT)

Twilight 1

All of a sudden, a horrifying screech slashed through the air and twisted the brave adventurers'
faces into painful grimaces. Loopdan was chalking his vote down on the blackboard.

Loopdan:
(Eyeing everyone) What? Drixx be scumz.
BlackVoid:
Yeah, we heard that, thanks.
nancy:
Actually after that, I'm pretty sure he's not the scum.

Her words were promptly accompanied by a change of mood chord, courtesy of the wall speakers.

Drixx:
Let's be honest here chaps, if the poor sod I filled in for was actually a scumborg, why would I even bother
with this charade? You think I'm dying to stay here and listen to you squabble and banshee around with the chalk?
Like come on. This is basically proof by induction that I'm town.
Srceenplay:
(Lisping through toothbrush) Blah-blah-blah. Can the scum die already? I wanna go to bed.
nancy:
No, this Drixx wagon is disgusting and it makes me wanna lynch literally anybody else.
StealthyNoodle
You're a bad actress, nancy. I daresay you're probably even Drixx's scumbu--
nancy:
Oh come on, you cannot be this obtu--
StealthyNoodle:
For all we know, the doctor is still out there, biding his time, waiting for the opportunity to kick
your lying scummy arse down the pit without making himself obvious. Like this is just so apparent to me that I'm
appalled at this town's total inability to loremipsumdolorsitametconcectetur...

nancy's eyes were gleaming with fury as she wrenched the chalk off Loopdan's hands and carved
her name into the board as dramatically as she could in an attempt to drown out StealthyNoodle's
rant.

nancy:
FINE, IF YOU ZOMBIES WANT THAT HAMMER ON TOWN SO BADLY, YOU CAN HAVE IT!
Tribunal:
Did I just hear the h-word?
nancy:
ZOMBIE SHEEP AT THAT!

Drixx had strategically climbed on top of the desk, presumably trying to save himself from the
numerous trap doors that were stationed all over the floor. Unfortunately for him, a tile on the
ceiling directly above him yanked itself open and a robotic arm descended at high speed before
reeling the flailing Drixx up and disappearing into the void.

Tribunal:
Can you believe they try this every single game? Silly, right? And now, for the flip...

The lights around the room all went off as the single black LCD screen to the front broadcasted
Drixx's role in big, bold letters that bathed everything in sanguine glow.

Drixx
: BlackVoid, Loopdan, StealthyNoodle, Srceenplay, nancy
StealthyNoodle (L-4)
: Drixx
TesXX (L-4)
: WhyMafia

Not voting:
TesXX, Chronicle

Spoiler:
Drixx
the mafia goon (Day 1) has been lynched.

Deadline for Night 1 actions:

April 13, 2017 - 11:30 AM (GMT)
You have (expired on 2017-04-13 11:30:00) to submit or change your night actions.

Final Vote Count
Scum is not on the lynch. So it's down to whymafia chronicle Tess
You're assuming that all the players on Drixx wagon are anti-bussers
:up: :up:
I was literally about to submit a post saying that
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #117) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:19 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1503, Srceenplay wrote:You don't buss D1 in matrix 6 newbie games.
you EASILY can
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #118) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:23 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1508, Srceenplay wrote:I'm not saying it can't but saying it just doesn't happen.
Town claiming jester day 1 and selfvoting in RVS and telling people to vote him and make mafiascum great again normally didn't happen. But then it happened.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #119) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:23 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1513, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1509, nancy wrote:
In post 1473, Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: Srceenplay

I'm going to self hammer to kill the day and information gathering.
Lol. Ya.
Not pretending though. We win no matter what. You broke the game and won it for us.
I know but I want the perfect town win
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #120) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:25 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1508, Srceenplay wrote:I'm not saying it can't
Well there you go!
p-edit
WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1514, TesXX wrote:
In post 1508, Srceenplay wrote:I'm not saying it can't but saying it just doesn't happen.
Town claiming jester day 1 and selfvoting in RVS and telling people to vote him and make mafiascum great again normally didn't happen. But then it happened.
That was actually a thing? Wow
Yep!
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #121) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:28 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1517, nancy wrote:
In post 1513, Srceenplay wrote:Lol. Ya.
Not pretending though. We win no matter what. You broke the game and won it for us.
HOW DID YOU KNOW MY SECRET WEKENESS OF BUDDYING

VOTE: BlackVoid
In post 1476, nancy wrote:VOTE: TesXX

Voting a conf!town makes you conf!scum.

GG.
:?:
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #122) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:28 am

Post by TesXX »

I softclaim vigilante.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #123) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:29 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1522, nancy wrote:
I didn't choose this life

it chose me.

MiniDeathStar chose it for you.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #124) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:31 am

Post by TesXX »

At this point I think scum is in {WhyMafia, Srceen}
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #125) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:35 am

Post by TesXX »

Rule of third?
In post 1, MiniDeathStar wrote:
TesXX
Ares

BlackVoid
CogMachine
bjc0303

Chronicle
LaserBeakDuck

StealthyNoodle

nancy
moonman

WhyMafia

Loopdan (SE)

Srceenplay (SE)

Drixx (IC)
Pine
VOTE: Chronicle
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #126) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:38 am

Post by TesXX »

Ya I think we should stop so there's not an accidental hammer. Also because this will be troublesome for MDS in the next vote count.
UNVOTE: whoever I was voting at this point...
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #127) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by TesXX »

Why = Fry
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #128) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by TesXX »

Wait... does OS BP get notified when a bullet hits their vest?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #129) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by TesXX »

Literally confTown:
  • BlackVoid
    nancy
Very Likely Town:
  • Chronicle
    StealthyNoodle
Unsure:
  • Loopdan
Scumlean:
  • WhyMafia
    Srceenplay

I will say if I reread and find anything else.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #130) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by TesXX »

@BV what do you think about scum!Chronicle nokilling?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #131) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1574, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1573, TesXX wrote:@BV what do you think about scum!Chronicle nokilling?
It's possible. If Chronicle couldn't decide whether or not to believe nancy's claim, then he'd be reluctant to shoot either me or nancy. If I get doc'd and track him, that would be an instant loss.
Why would a VT claim BP though? Why would doc not counterclaim?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #132) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1581, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 1576, TesXX wrote:Why would a VT claim BP though? Why would doc not counterclaim?
Last possibility is of course that nancy is doc, pretending to be BP. There wouldn't be no conflict, because she has the role that needs to CC.
I did theorize that.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #133) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by TesXX »

StealthyNoodle wrote:^Actually, I find this most likely. It would explain why she was okay with "sacrificing" the tracker. It would also explain the "no kill", which was probably a kill aimed towards the tracker. In that case, I'd say Chron is out of the question.
I suppose I might be giving away valuable information here. Is that considered badplay, or is it fine considering we're trying to narrow down the possibilities?
Stealthy you really need to reread this post and find the flaw in your reasoning :lol:
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #134) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1589, StealthyNoodle wrote:^I'm trying really hard. halp?
I'll explain why it was bullcrap reasoning in the post game.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #135) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by TesXX »

Some of Srceen's last few posts just haven't made sense.
In post 1483, Srceenplay wrote:I was sheeping nancy
He says he was sheeping nancy when he said:
Let's not over think this. Whymafia is the vote. No reason at all for it not to be.
but as I've explained, nancy wasn't voting WM at the time. And as WM pointed out, there's no reason to
purposely avoid explaining why to lynch him
In post 1497, Srceenplay wrote: Scum is not on the lynch. So it's down to whymafia chronicle Tess
His reasoning for this is:
I'm not saying it can't but saying it just doesn't happen.
He says scum
isn't
on the wagon and says scum is narrowed down to me, WM, and Chronicle even though he says himself that scum could bus, but it doesn't.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #136) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by TesXX »

I'm not sure who it is between {WM, Srceen} but I'm pretty sure it's one of them. I want to see Loop's opinion on all of this.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #137) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1594, BlackVoid wrote:So, why can't it be Loopdan, or StealthyNoodle bussing Pine's slot or Chronicle no killing because he thinks nancy is a doc who would protect me and is afraid that I might track him N1?
I am going to reread Loop's ISO tomorrow when I'm less tired. It could be him, but right now Srceen and WM have been acting scummy to me so Loop is sitting in the town by PoE zone. I'm pretty sure Noodle is town because Pine has a thing against bussing I believe. And I think Chronicle is town because of what the order of events would be after him nokilling would be.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #138) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1597, BlackVoid wrote:I'd also like to know why you never put your vote down towards the end of day. You seemed to have Drixx as your preferred lynch but never actually voted him.
I was undecided on who to vote between him and WM
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #139) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1596, BlackVoid wrote:I'm hesitant to take stuff like "X doesn't bus" at face value because it's situational and this could be the game in which they bus to throw off people who don't expect it. Especially since nancy knows Pine doesn't bus, why wouldn't he use that to his advantage this time?
That is true. I'm going to take a closer look at him tomorrow, I'm going to bed.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #140) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1599, BlackVoid wrote:But you listed out in why Drixx was your preferred lynch and he also seemed more viable than WM. How come that didn't influence your choice?
I did prefer a Drixx lynch but a small part of me was telling me to vote WM.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #141) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:07 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1602, BlackVoid wrote:That's not what you were doing at the end of D1 though. You were re-reading Chronicle's ISO (). How was that going to help you make your decision?
Because I was going to see if there were any partner-like interactions between Chronicle and either Drixx or WhyMafia.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #142) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:15 am

Post by TesXX »

It is possible that scum!Chronicle forgot that Pine doesn't like bussing, or that he wanted to bring up the point of "Well THIS time he could've bussed".
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #143) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:12 am

Post by TesXX »

I don't get this:
Loopdan wrote: If there is no BP claim we will claim tracker next.
Pine wrote:
TesXX wrote:Alright now we move onto claiming
tracker
or
not tracker
Pine wrote:Heavy suspicion of TesXX for suggesting this.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #144) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:56 am

Post by TesXX »

It's still not autowin.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #145) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:58 am

Post by TesXX »

Srceenplay why are you voting to no lynch when there's a confirmed tracker?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #146) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:46 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1620, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1618, TesXX wrote:Srceenplay why are you voting to no lynch when there's a confirmed tracker?
What does that matter?
True, what does the
confirmed town's life matter

Like seriously everybody, let them kill the tracker
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #147) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:37 am

Post by TesXX »

But scum would kill the tracker, not the BP's vest.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #148) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by TesXX »

I will post in the morning tomorrow.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #149) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:30 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1628, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1611, TesXX wrote:Because I was going to see if there were any partner-like interactions between Chronicle and either Drixx or WhyMafia.
I have a hard time following this. I'm looking at the alternative scenario: that you are scum with Drixx, and when you saw me and nancy consider lynching Chronicle, you saw an opportunity to save Drixx and "went through" Chronicle's ISO so you could justify a vote there. That world looks more likely than the explanations you are giving.

Just walk me through it one more time. You didn't vote Drixx because you were undecided on which of Drixx/WM you want to lynch. So, instead of reading through their ISOs, you look over Chronicle's ISO to see if there are partner-like interactions, why? Didn't you already agree that Drixx and WM look like partners themselves in ? You also preferred a Drixx lynch and you also said that Drixx lynch influences the most number of reads so your vote really should have been on him end-of-day.
I did think that Drixx and WM were the scumteam, but I saw a Chronicle post that pinged me()(and also I hadn't looked at Chronicle as much as I did with some of the other players) and so I wanted to read through Chronicle's ISO to see partner interactions that would make me reconsider anything.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #150) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:30 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1644, Loopdan wrote:Sorry for site flaking. Some stuff came up and I'm going to have to be VLA until the 19th. If you'd prefer I replace out I'm fine with that.
Don't replace out. Unless you really need to.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #151) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by TesXX »

StealthyNoodle wrote:^For every replacement a bunch of information is lost. The player replacing, likely won't sit down and read through our 1600+ posts. Also, reads and contradictions won't be as effective as if the original player was still in the game. If he's only gonna be out for 3 days (even though it's usually frowned upon), I'm okay with it if that means he's gonna play for the rest of the game.
:up: I agree. I'll check the deadline again and see if Loop will be back by then(I'm 85% sure he will be), but I'd rather have Loopdan have to make the great wall of Pine than have somebody else cover the last sixty-something pages and make the great wall of China.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #152) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by TesXX »

I'm unsure what I think of why mafia's reaction to black void's fake tracker result.

This felt kind of genuine.
In post 1407, WhyMafia wrote: ...
I don't know what kind of gambit you're playing, but I'm confused as hell
But this felt a little fake.
In post 1411, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1409, BlackVoid wrote:UNVOTE:

Okay, I was gambiting. I actually tracked Chronicle who went nowhere.
:igmeou:
Were you trying to make me claim scum. Well, it wouldn't work cause I'm not scum.
And this looks like he
knows
that BV is fishing for reactions.
In post 1408, WhyMafia wrote:So what kind of reactions are you gettting BlackVoid?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #153) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1663, nancy wrote:Those observations are fine, Tes, but what conclusions do you reach from them?
I'm suspecting WM more from them.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #154) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:44 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1673, WhyMafia wrote:Rip dip potato chip
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kaoy1QKxGQs
Srceenplay wrote:I am town.
OKEE DOKEE
p-edit@Alisae no that was a trick that BV pulled, he tracked Chronicle who moved nowhere.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #155) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:08 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1693, Alisae wrote:
@BlackVoid
- I'm honestly confused why you did that.
To see if WM would give up and admit to being scum.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #156) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:55 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1699, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1648, TesXX wrote:I did think that Drixx and WM were the scumteam, but I saw a Chronicle post that pinged me()(and also I hadn't looked at Chronicle as much as I did with some of the other players) and so I wanted to read through Chronicle's ISO to see partner interactions that would make me reconsider anything.
What about pinged you?
:down:
In post 1249, nancy wrote:
In post 1247, Chronicle wrote:Not genuine = scum motivated?
Town has little to no reason to be fake.
Why would it not be?
In post 1258, TesXX wrote:I'd like to hear why you would purposely do fake buddying, fake pushing, stuff like that as town.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #157) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1721, Alisae wrote:
In post 1717, nancy wrote:Aslan what do you think of the NK?
Well for starters BlackVoid is town. Period. End of Discussion. Plus with a tracker around, the safer play is to not kill unless you have an idea who the doctor is.
The doctor is nobody, nancy is the BP.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #158) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1729, nancy wrote:ASLAN I WAS SO SURE TES WAS SCUM
Yes you were.
In post 1606, nancy wrote:/me votes scum

VOTE: Loopdan
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #159) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by TesXX »

I knew nancy was the doctor :D
I'm so clever aren't i
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (isolation #160) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1827, nancy wrote:Can scum just claim..?

It's autowin lol.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (isolation #161) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1804, nancy wrote:Noodle is functionally conf!town due to Pine pushing on him. I'm Town, Aslan and Void are conf!town.

That leaves {Chronicle, Srceenplay, WhyMafia}.

WhyMafia is pretty obviously Town imo and Pine's ISO is full of fake associatives trying to tie himself to the slot.

We No Lynch today, if there's a kill Chronicle is conf!town, leaving only Srceenplay.

That looks a fuck of a lot like autowin to me.
In post 1805, nancy wrote:Oh I forgot Tes. So only Srceenplay and Tes are left.
Pine pushed on me too.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #162) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by TesXX »

Srceen please just concede.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #163) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by TesXX »

VOTE: Srceenplay
I want to get this game done so I can be an SE so concede for our sake and for your own sake.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #164) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by TesXX »

Sae and WM are confirmed town right?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #165) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by TesXX »

nancy wrote:Why would they be conf!town?
I assumed they were confTown
because you were saying it was autowin.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #166) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1865, TesXX wrote:
nancy wrote:Why would they be conf!town?
I assumed they were confTown
because you were saying it was autowin.
Oh it is I forgot about tracker results
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #167) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by TesXX »

Chronicle wrote:If I counted right that isn't hammer
It was.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #168) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1876, Alisae wrote:No WhyMafia unvoted.
No he didn't.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #169) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by TesXX »

I did trai.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #170) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1882, Alisae wrote:Like, he hasn't revoted since that unvote so...
I know, I traied.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #171) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by TesXX »

No, Srceen should self hammer.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #172) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1888, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1864, nancy wrote:Srceenplay were you scum?
Nope
This possibly could've meant anything at all if you said so
before
it was
made obvious that you weren't hammered.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #173) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1894, Srceenplay wrote:I'm not scum
Oh. Well, he's confTown I guess!
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (isolation #174) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1911, Alisae wrote:
@TesXX
- Why did you feel the need to fake a twilight here?
So that Srceenplay would admit to being scum. That's always why I fake twilights.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #175) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1914, Alisae wrote:
In post 1913, TesXX wrote:
In post 1911, Alisae wrote:
@TesXX
- Why did you feel the need to fake a twilight here?
So that Srceenplay would admit to being scum. That's always why I fake twilights.
And if he didn't?
I'd move on. It's admitting to being scum that I believe more than saying that one's self was town.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #176) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by TesXX »

Sae what do you think the chances of Noodle being scum are?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (isolation #177) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1943, Alisae wrote:
In post 1940, TesXX wrote:Sae what do you think the chances of Noodle being scum are?
I don't think that slot is scum? Like, I hate the fake hammer, don't get me wrong, but Pine voteparked that slot. And Pine has a reputation for not bussing. So Noodle is probably town.
Also you can just call me Ali if you want, but I don't really care.
I don't see much wrong with fakehammers. I agree with you that Noodle is very likely town. With that said, if everybody thinks Noodle is town then it's nearly autowin. The only way we can lose at this point is if Noodle is scum.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (isolation #178) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:52 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2150, Srceenplay wrote:I'm not scum
Oh. confTown :up:
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (isolation #179) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:55 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2156, nancy wrote:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (isolation #180) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:07 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2158, nancy wrote:VOTE: TesXX
obscum
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (isolation #181) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:39 am

Post by TesXX »

I'm not going to recklessly lynch because I want a perfect town win.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (isolation #182) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:57 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2167, nancy wrote:TesXX no one honestly cares about perfect wins in newbies.
I do.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (isolation #183) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2190, nancy wrote:
In post 2188, StealthyNoodle wrote:Achieving a perfect town-win, isn't really obtainable in any other game than a newbie one.
It's a great incentive for digging into all the small details.
Assuming autowin is risky and lazy. You can already see that there are several player's who don't believe win is secured.
It's possible in any game, just extremely rare. That incentive is there for me regardless. If you focus on a perfect win then when that fails you lose drive and your focus is lost. That is why the focus should be on the process. If a perfect win occurs, awesome, your hard work paid off, but focusing on the results is a surefire path to burnout.

If you and Chronicle are Town, we are 100% in autowin.
It's technically not possible in
every
game to have a perfect win, but they're possible in many.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (isolation #184) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2195, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 2190, nancy wrote:If you and Chronicle are Town, we are 100% in autowin.
If you are scum that's 100% autowin... It doesn't work like that.
Exactly.
If tes, nancy, blackvoid, whymafia, chronicle, srceen, ali, and noodle are town it's autowin.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (isolation #185) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2196, StealthyNoodle wrote:I don't trust Chronicle. Several players don't acknowledge me as town. You gotta take other's views into consideration.
I doubt Noodle as scum, chronicle as scum is a bigger possibility.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (isolation #186) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2204, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 2193, TesXX wrote:It's technically not possible in every game to have a perfect win, but they're possible in many.
Well, maybe. There's always a possibility.
Mafiascum Wiki wrote:Town very rarely achieve a Perfect Win, though it has happened in certain Newbie Games.
pedit: @nancy

pedit2: @nancy
Huh? When?
No I'm talking about outside of newbie games. Some setups don't have any protecting roles to stop at least one townie from dying.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (isolation #187) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2207, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 2202, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 2196, StealthyNoodle wrote:I don't trust Chronicle. Several players don't acknowledge me as town. You gotta take other's views into consideration.
Why don't you trust Chronicle?
He reads more town than scum. I just don't see why he's locktown(if that's even the right term).
But you said that you don't trust him.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (isolation #188) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2217, Alisae wrote:zzz
Newbie 1784 but every time someone says "zzz"(bonus points for more z's) it gets faste-
Game Over!
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (isolation #189) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by TesXX »

nancy wrote:Chronicle = apathetic scum
WhyMafia = survivalistic scum
Aslan = opportunistic scum
Srceenplay = lazy scum

WHICH ONE IS THE REAL SCUM????
YOUUUUUU

I may look closer at Ali tomorrow but I think WM, Srceen, and Chronicle are my top suspects.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (isolation #190) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:26 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2230, nancy wrote:Src are now locktown for me.
I want to hear your case.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (isolation #191) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2299, nancy wrote:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Great case. I'm convinced.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2337 (isolation #192) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by TesXX »

It isn't autowin is it?
Pine lynch>>townie lynch>>nancy killed>>someone conf'd as town>>townie lynch>>BV killed>>1 non comfirmed townie, 1 scum, noodle, 1 confirmed townie are left
Even if noodle were confTown(which he technically isn't, he's just very likely town) it's not autowin.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (isolation #193) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2339, nancy wrote:Tonight I die and Void clears 1 slot as Town, which takes us to Day 3 at 7:1. If Town mislynches, it goes to Day 4 at 5:1, with Void dead. If Town mislynches, it goes to Day 5 at 3:1, with the tracker clear dead. At that point, the two remaining Town players need only 1 Townread (the other Town) to win the game.
That's not autowin. If you townread somebody in LyLo it isn't autowin.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (isolation #194) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:40 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2350, nancy wrote:....

A wild MiniDeathStar appears!

Kraaaaww!!
I choose you!

At me bro, come, you must
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (isolation #195) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:47 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2361, WhyMafia wrote:Wear sunglasses, I do not

Mocked, I feel
Lies, you are telling.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (isolation #196) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:48 am

Post by TesXX »

This will probably be my next avatar :up:
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #197) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:04 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2345, nancy wrote:It's not mechanically autowin but yes it is autowin.
That banana isn't an actually banana but yes it is a banana.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (isolation #198) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by TesXX »

nancy wrote:Hopefully Chronicle doesn't pick up his prod

*crosses fingers*
I actually want him to pick up his prod because I want Chronicle to respond to this :down:
In post 1258, TesXX wrote:
Why would it not be?
I'd like to hear why you would purposely do fake buddying, fake pushing, stuff like that as town.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2391 (isolation #199) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2380, nancy wrote:Pagetop 100 belongs to me.

Just saying.
I cc
nancy wrote:He's not going to pick up his prod because he siteflaked.
He might pick it up. I don't think he was prodded too long ago.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”