world.createNew(Utopia everHope); - EPILOGUE (GAME OVER!)

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by gerryoat »

death note i was right, card game one i was wrong.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 3073, Vecna wrote:Also, youre scum because I say so
this is great analysis. ty
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:25 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

As always, darling.

- Robert White

Vote Count 4.3

drealmerz7 -
[0]
Zachstralkita -
[0]
momo -
[0]
gerryoat -
[1] Vecna
Vecna -
[1] drealmerz7
The Bulge -
[0]
Mathblade -
[3] KidAmn, Peptobislawl, momo
KidAmn -
[0]
randomidget -
[3] MathBlade, gerryoat, drealmerz7
Peptobislawl -
[0]

Not Voting -
Zachstralkita, The Bulge, randomidget

Mod Notes –
Zachstralkita is V/LA for a few days.
Searching replacement for peptobislawl.

With 10 Alive, It Takes 6 to Lynch.

Day 4 Ends In (expired on 2017-04-27 18:02:09).
Last edited by inspectorscout on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3074, gerryoat wrote:
In post 3072, Vecna wrote:You tunneled poor Dunnstral all game, who was the only one that had the entire scumteam figured out :)
i think you're thinking of the wrong game lol
Im not, that game is not one Ill forget
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3078, Vecna wrote:
In post 3074, gerryoat wrote:
In post 3072, Vecna wrote:You tunneled poor Dunnstral all game, who was the only one that had the entire scumteam figured out :)
i think you're thinking of the wrong game lol
Im not, that game is not one Ill forget
Oh oops, wait im the one doing a dumbass move. hahaha

Youre right, mixed up the names.

In deathnote we were the only ones onto that wisdom bastard and everyone ignored us.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3061, MathBlade wrote:For the creds.
Claiming at l-1 would be suspicious but no one suspects scum claim before L-1.

Coasted to victory in Shadowrun while claiming Jailkeeper.
And yet you're fine with Vecna's unprompted claim? Also lol at "claiming at L-1 would be suspicious" after the clusterfuck that was your MariaR lynch. Claiming at L-1 is the norm and you are desperately wriggling now. Mathblade lynch needs to happen today, end of. I will not be moving my vote today short of an open scumclaim from someone else.
Vecna wrote:Also, youre scum because I say so
Claiming a PR is not a replacement for actual scumhunting. Explain the Gerry case some more.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3076, gerryoat wrote:
See, this is the part where a town Gerry usually goes on a rampage and demands my reasons, and votes me untill the end of time :lol:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3080, KidAmn wrote:
In post 3061, MathBlade wrote:For the creds.
Claiming at l-1 would be suspicious but no one suspects scum claim before L-1.

And yet you're fine with Vecna's unprompted claim? Also lol at "claiming at L-1 would be suspicious" after the clusterfuck that was your MariaR lynch. Claiming at L-1 is the norm and you are desperately wriggling now. Mathblade lynch needs to happen today, end of. I will not be moving my vote today short of an open scumclaim from someone else.
Vecna wrote:Also, youre scum because I say so
Claiming a PR is not a replacement for actual scumhunting. Explain the Gerry case some more.
How has Mathblade been fine with my claim? He's been the only one attacking it over and over again and stating its bullshit.
How was the Maria lynch just Mathblade's lynch, but not Gerry's?

Gerry case is a thing im still poking at. I have this suspicion he's likely trying hard to fake his well-known town meta of stubborn tunnel-vision person. He appears more active, more happy, than what im used to and as I stated before I think it might be scum eagerness. Gerry is known to try a lot harder as scum.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2958, MathBlade wrote:@Vecna let's do Kid since you're so suspicious of Kid.

VOTE: KidAmn

Oh and if Random gets to L-1 I am hammering.
This is not a post someone who suspects you as scum makes. Math has written a lot of words about their critical failure to understand the link mechanics and put you in their scum list a lot, but has never ever actually committed to pushing you. Then they tried to sheep on your prior read on me. How often exactly are town in the habit of sleeping on their scumreads?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 3081, Vecna wrote:
In post 3076, gerryoat wrote:
See, this is the part where a town Gerry usually goes on a rampage and demands my reasons, and votes me untill the end of time :lol:
fake news
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 3082, Vecna wrote:I have this suspicion he's likely trying hard to fake his well-known town meta of stubborn tunnel-vision person.
if this is actual meta on me, this is bad meta.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

Well, ive had the pleasure to experience you doing it both in civ and PYP :)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

Cmon Gerry, be a good boy and let me lynch you
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by KidAmn »

So the Gerry case is a gut feeling he's not really playing to his town meta. That's your case on D4.

I'm fucking done.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

You were expecting a more thorough case on a person that pretty much does the following on a repeated cycle:

Vote: X

EVERYONE VOTE X
WHY ISNT X LYNCHED YET

Like, really?
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Peptobislawl »

@MOD Yeah, tag me out. I thought it would be fine even with finals, but then i got sick on top of that so...

Last thoughts before i go, lynch math with nukler hellfire.
Show
Will protect people not in the game

"I'm with the insane cop" -Pepto 2015

References games from other sites in his sig
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:03 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 3090, Peptobislawl wrote:@MOD Yeah, tag me out. I thought it would be fine even with finals, but then i got sick on top of that so...

Last thoughts before i go, lynch math with nukler hellfire.
Okay. Good luck with your finals, and get well soon!

Searching for a replacement for Peptobislawl.
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I should be able to actually play now, would someone like to give me a few bullet points on what's been going on
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:30 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3092, Zachstralkita wrote:I should be able to actually play now, would someone like to give me a few bullet points on what's been going on
  • Math is scum
  • The scumteam is comprised of some number of players who include Math
  • Scum is Math
  • Math is still lying and saying I only want them lynched because "OMG UR SO BAD"
  • Math is still ignoring the actual case I've had on them for several days now
Now vote Math.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:50 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Titus replaces Peptobislawl effectively as of now.
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Titus »

Hey. Intelligent thoughts.

Say things to me. Why should I vote who you want?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:12 am

Post by KidAmn »

Hi Titus.
In post 3032, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1949, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1946, MathBlade wrote:1) Yes my reads sucked that game except on MariaR and LeonShade and Beeboy
2) I'm not leading this game. I'm active and posting things and seeing how people respond to those things.
3) I think you're bussing.

4 and most importantly) Enjoy Persona 5. Persona 4 was amazing. Naoto...<3
Your reads are shit here too if you think I'm bussing. Not like I'm posting in code or something here, I literally said I doubted both Maria and rt, but gigs at least offered a reason to give them some trust for now which is more than Maria.
In post 2386, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2385, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2367, gigabyteTroubadour wrote: like self-voting is objectively bad play in most scenarios but to be anything close to a decent mafia player you have to be able to understand people are sometimes irrational and that's ok and not always disingenious. so imo the ppl who are like "SELFVOTE = LOCKSCUM" are the ones actually playing poorly because they arent developing a read based on motivation or emotional context but rather are trying to pigeonhole townplay into a neat little box.
WRONG! this is why town's suck in general around here, because they think this shit is okay

there are fundamentals to mafia, there are fundamentals to town play

self-voting DOES NOTHING EXCEPT SERVE SCUM, ever - if you do it as town, you're helping scum, JUST DON'T DO IT

it's very simple, and those who try to make it more complex are the players who are playing poorly and perpetuate bad-play on a deeper level that make scum's job easier and town's systematically worse
It's kinda funny how you've gone from arguing Maria is scum, to arguing on a policy level Maria's actions
help
scum. Just throwing that out there.
In post 2391, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2387, drealmerz7 wrote:why is that funny?

also, I think maybe part of the fundamental that is getting missed here is that:

'if this is scum doing this, no way should they be allowed to get away with it' - and the only way scum DO get away with it is when ppl have giga's mindset, that it's okay to let them get away with it because "they could be just playing unreasonably" - it's inexcusable imo
The thing is, you're not actually arguing Maria is scum any more. You're arguing that a NAI behaviour is suboptimal and helps scum, and that we should lynch a claimed PR because of it. You essentially want to policy lynch her and are ignoring the claim because it came at L-1, the same place most claims come at.
In post 2613, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2606, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2604, KidAmn wrote:
Vote: Clumsy

I am not having another shitty wagon derail, we are lynching this today. Everyone who was utterly refusing to vote anywhere but Maria yesterday is either scum or intellectually challenged (Mathblade may in fact be both).
...Layoff the personal insults.
MariaR followed what I thought was her scum meta to a T. Did I mess up? Yes.

@Random why did link request fail?
In post 2607, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: KidAmn

Fuck it. Policy til you fix your shit right now. I play mafia to get better socially.

However insulting the player BEHIND the screen is never something allowed so you can apologize or my vote stays.
Spoilers: this slot is very likely scum with Clum. "Policy lynching" D3 with no flipped town and a fake as hell AtE. People have literally been telling you you were wrong about Maria since your very first post and you barrelled ahead and mislynched them through a goddamn doctor claim based on a meta that clearly couldn't be applied to someone who wasn't 100% in the correct mindset for the game.

I will literally only accept either a Clumsy or Mathblade wagon today and anyone suggesting something else is likely their buddy derailing the wagons.
In post 2625, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2255, gerryoat wrote:lynch maria
In post 2522, gerryoat wrote:no, only cause i think clumsy is mafia goon and maria is an important maf PR. maybe something that can allow maf to do something important tonight
In post 2527, gerryoat wrote:its funny when people lynch town cause they are OBVS MAFIA!!!!! and then call other people's reads dumb.
In post 2529, gerryoat wrote:yes you made the mistake of lying TWO people who were town, not just one. but ok.

I still think you can be mafia, if maria flips an important mafia PR, which i think she is.
In post 2546, gerryoat wrote:first she says i cant read her, now she says i can read her. then says im not mafia for pushing on her, now says i might be mafia for pushing on her
In post 2624, gerryoat wrote:MARIA I'M SORRY, I WAS GONNA UNVOTE I SWEARZIES
Bullshit.
In post 2749, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1980, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1975, RadiantTroubadour wrote:We're not lynching the Doctor claim! Great! Now let's all vote Clumsy.

Also don't fucking CC. If Maria is scum she wants to get lynched today so let's powerwagon Clumsy.
uh, no, we have to lynch maria

wtf ppl

PLEASE LEARN TO PLAY OMFG
In post 2045, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2043, RadiantTroubadour wrote:WE ARE EITHER LYNCHING CLUMSY OR GETTING RID OF MATHBLADE SO SHE DOESN'T CIVILIZATION MAFIA THIS GAME. EITHER IS FINE. MARIA IS OFF THE TABLE.
you don't get to dictate shit

maria is L-2 and a great lynch, so fuck off with this shit
In post 2180, drealmerz7 wrote:quit telling ppl "clumsy is the correct vote" and "clumsy is the lynch today" and "TRing clumsy's ISO is impossible" - can you make an actual case on clumsy that has to do with clumsy?
In post 2745, drealmerz7 wrote:who said I have great reads on who is scum??? I certainly didn't say that

I didn't see the case on clumsy but I wasn't opposed to it either,
simple as that, especially after being incorrect 3 times previously no way was I going to speak up against it when I had no townlean on him, he was just a ? for me
"all 4 of you are super suspect right now" (2739) - but I'm not saying I have good scumreads now you guys, don't be silly, I never said those exact words so I never said it

And yeah, as the above shows, you had no issue trying to shut down Giga on Clumsy when it was the opposing lynch to Maria and then suddenly flipped around when it became clear that town were going all-in on Clumsy D3 (without ever actually committing your vote to it), the extent of your D3 posting was "yeah, I could go for Clumsy or Mathblade" (in the end, you never voted at all), poking at my comment on Mathblade's random multiball assertion, and
In post 2661, drealmerz7 wrote:it definitely seems to me like gerry saw clumsy possibly getting lynched D1 (he was one of the 1st players that got a significant push/wagon potential) and was like "yeah I'll hop on that bus!!!" and has been prepared to do so ever since

MB is giving me a good amount of pings too

but these lurkers, I was thinking they'd come back around given that the first 2 Days were blehhhhhhh and then it was the weekend when D3 started, but, at this point, wtf is with these lurkers?
In post 2663, drealmerz7 wrote:I also consider momo, the bulge, and zachstralkita to be lurkers
In post 2670, drealmerz7 wrote:for me D3 is the day to start killing lurkers, any longer and you risk them making it too close to lylo for comfort to play the end of the game in a healthy way

games around here don't have enough vigs!
"hey guys we should totally kill the lurkers, D3 is lurker lynch time, let's get lurkers"
In post 2960, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2958, MathBlade wrote:@Vecna let's do Kid since you're so suspicious of Kid.

This stinks of "any old lynch will do" scum mentality/bargaining over actual scumhunting, and further damns you yet again for the reason I mentioned earlier.
But hey, here's a shovel - present an actual case on me. I'm waiting, I'm expecting more than a paragraph.
In post 2974, KidAmn wrote:Yeah, that post got a little mangled in Pedit land, here it is again just so you can savour how caught-scum you are:
In post 2968, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2967, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2965, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2961, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 2955, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2949, Vecna wrote:Btw, is there even another linked PT up atm?

Me, Rm and Drealz are linked.

KidAmn was linked to giga but broke it.

did anyone else form links at any point? We need to know, because its not at all unlikely that scum could have abilities that activate through being linked together (something similair to the abilities of our former lovers for example). People using excuses all the time that links are pro-mafia just isnt good enough and only makes me more suspicious of something else going on.
That makes Kid scum. No way Giga doesn't use a fucking hood.
what
that makes no sense
VOTE: mathblade
i refuse to believe this level of bullshit comes from town. you are making up so much shit to justify your contrived points of view.
It's also Math literally lying because RT openly said they had a reason not to be in VR on D2 before their fakeclaim:
In post 1740, RadiantTroubadour wrote:kid theres a very specific reason i didnt go in vr tonight i'm not talking about right now
Pedit: K.

vote: Mathblade
RC lies every game they are in.
I just misread why they lie.

I didn't believe them and RC would use a fucking hood.
"Yeah I know I said the opposite of what they said but they lied and for some reason didn't call you [Kid] out on it"

Also clearly you're not getting your story quite straight, because the other head of the hydra then posted on the same page:
In post 1740, RadiantTroubadour wrote:kid theres a very specific reason i didnt go in vr tonight i'm not talking about right now
In post 1745, RadiantTroubadour wrote:

and please DONT MENTION THIS IN THREAD GOOD FUCKING LORD WHAT DID I SAY D1 dusnebdjfhrvdjc

MathBlade wrote:Vote RadiantTroubador :)

My pretty blue eyes will thank you with an Eiffel65 song if you ask nicely *wink* *wink*
i thought you and titus had brown eyes
And these two quotes later on the same page have Clumsy coaching Mathblade and drawing out their "scumread" on RT
In post 1751, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1749, drealmerz7 wrote:MB, you do know my voting RT has nothing to do with you, right? keep it up though, you're doing great (it's kind of disconcerting and not sure what to make of it)
You're a townread. Voting my scumread. Why do I care if it is because of me?
In post 1762, Clumsy wrote:Math, can you talk to me more about RT? I've been townreading them, and I don't have experience with Gigabyte (that I know of at least). Is your opening post about them all you're going on?

Also, are you sure about Maria? I was told this play was normal and town from someone (on mobile or I'd check)
Code cracked, scum caught, this is officially now the wagon for today and anyone who thinks otherwise is going full Civ Mafia.
PEdit: LMFAO HOLY SHIT I'VE SEEN APPEAL TO AUTHORITY BEFORE BUT "APPEAL TO SUCKING ASS" IS A NEW ONE

OKAY I'M DONE I HAVE WORK IN THE MORNING MATHBLADE WAGON GO
In post 3031, KidAmn wrote:
In post 3030, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3027, KidAmn wrote:
In post 3025, Randomnamechange wrote:VOTE: KidAmn
starting to get gut pings here that I haven't been getting from dreal as much.
gerry, do you have reason to scumread me outside of the 'slip'?
^ this shit needs to stop. D4 lynches on gut reads is not how anyone should play fucking Mafia.
Some people play exclusively on gut.

Again you are trying to scare people that I am wrong. Versus actually addressing the multiple points brought up against you.
Some people probably shouldn't play Mafia then... And what points?! Seriously, where the fuck are these points? I'm literally asking for the case so I can fucking shred that and we can lynch scum. Come at me bro.
Just collecting all these posts so people can look in one convenient place to find slam-fucking-dunked scum if this stupid fucking "gut" lynch goes through

HYPER-GIGA-MEGA DUNK ON MATHBLADE INCOMING + CLAIM TO GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH BECAUSE WITH HOW INACTIVE YOU FUCKERS ALL ARE AT THIS POINT I'M JUST GOING TO GO FULL FULL MATHBLADE AND LEAD YOU ALL TO THE SCUM AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS WILD RIDE FEEL FREE TO GET OFF NOW
In post 3040, KidAmn wrote:
In post 3035, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2437, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2433, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2431, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2408, inspectorscout wrote:Clumsy - [3] MariaR, gigabyteTroubadour, KidAmn
this wagon is totally the scumteam guys
Clumsy no. The others likely.
A wagon that forms in response to TWO FUCKING CLAIMED PRs and involves 3 PEOPLE WHO UNVOTED MARIA (admittedly one is Maria but we've discussed that) AFTER EXPRESSING DOUBT ABOUT CLUMSY is the scumteam. Math, stop and think for a second here. If you really think the majority of a potential scum team would all hop straight off a bus and onto a mislynch, you are beyond help.
In post 2438, MathBlade wrote:If that is RC working with me I would hate to see what is not working with me.

I townread Zach and he disagrees with me.

Seriously. WTF Kid?
Not how you talk to a scumread.

@drealmerz Zach posted but it was useless fluff.
IT'S ALMOST LIKE PERSPECTIVES EVOLVE OVER THE COURSE OF 600+POSTS

AND YOUR FAILURE TO ADDRESS ANYTHING ELSE IN THAT POST IS NOTED

HYPER MEGA GIGA DUNK DOWNGRADED TO MERELY "HYPER MEGA DUNK" AND DELAYED SLIGHTLY BECAUSE MATH IS DUNKING THEMSELVES AND I NEED TO CHECK A THING WITH THE SCOUT
In post 3043, KidAmn wrote:> Simulation world = new Simulation(0.7455,9.81,structure.loadGeo(b-ball));
> system.initiate();
Initializing Dunk Machine... Done.
Checking latest baller stream... Done.
Loading Dunk Interface... Done.
Ready to start Project mathDunk. Good luck, sir.
> world.createNew(Utopia minusScum);
Command executed. Welcoming to the jam... Done.

SO I PROMISED A HYPER MEGA GIGA SOMETHING SOMETHING DUNK WHICH I MAY HAVE SLIGHTLY OVERSOLD BUT GODDAMN IT I'M WAKING THIS FUCKING GAME UP REGARDLESS

HERE WE GO KIDS

WHOOOO LIVES IN A PI-
SHIT WAIT NO

OKAY SO, REMEMBER THIS POST MATHBLADE MADE D2
In post 1708, MathBlade wrote:...I am the crumb whisperer.
I found doc after one post in Shadowrun.

That is not my point.
The first part about a weak post is accurate.
You also can't pressure her in a scum way. My problem is you were actively stating reasons without a real campaign behind it. In Open 665 and PyP you practically flew the "Math is scum" wagon in both of them and never let go. Here is it is "Okay here are some lame ass reasons so MariaR can AtE mislynch candidate on D1"

The guy who would pressure you is dead. I find that convenient for you. Too convenient.
...I am the crumb whisperer.
SO JUST TO BE 102% CLEAR MATH IS CLAIMING THEY ARE A GOD AT PICKING UP ON CRUMBS

BUT KID, MATHBLADE IS PUSHING YOU FOR SCUM, SURELY THEY WOULDN'T DO THAT IF YOU HAD NEATLY LAID A CRUMB TRAIL FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS?

SORRY LIL JOHNNY, BUT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT MATHBLADE IS DOING BECAUSE THEY'RE SCUM WHO HAVE NOTICED SEVERAL OBVIOUS CRUMBS AND ARE TRYING THEIR DAMNEDEST TO PUSH THIS WAGON THROUGH ACCUSING ME OF "SCARING PEOPLE OFF THEM" (SEE PREVIOUS POSTS FOR WHY THIS IS STRAIGHT GRADE A WAGYU-TUSHIE - YEAH I THINK THEY'RE NOT THE GREATEST AS TOWN AFTER CIV BUT THIS IS SCUMMIER THAN A COLLEGE DORM TOILET AFTER A KEGGER AND I THINK I'VE DEMONSTRATED WHY)

OH, AND THE BEST PART? I LITERALLY SPELT IT OUT FOR THEM
In post 2901, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2891, MathBlade wrote:Especially since we are lynching RM. since he lied to me if he is in a hood made the first night I replaced in.
In post 2889, MathBlade wrote:Again you and RM are probably scum.

Pick anyone besides KidAmn or RM.
In post 2897, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2893, Vecna wrote:Who is the scum in drealmerz and gerry? There is at least 1 scum pushing on this fake slip.

Youbknow just as well thats the thing scum always push on, and its happening here.
Neither if the slip is real which I think it is.
JFC there is no fucking slip, Dreal referred to a group of people and Random used "we" to reply

Dreal/Math/1 more for scum, GG no re

Math isn't this stupid as town (despite what some may think) and they 100% would not be advancing me as scum if they were doing what they claimed to be so proud of doing earlier in the game
AND THEY KEPT GOING

ANYWAY HERE WE GO, HOPE YOU'VE ALL GOT MUNCHIES BECAUSE I GOT A HAM DAMN SANDWICH ON THIS GAME
In post 2968, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2967, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2965, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2961, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 2955, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2949, Vecna wrote:Btw, is there even another linked PT up atm?

Me, Rm and Drealz are linked.

KidAmn was linked to giga but broke it.

did anyone else form links at any point? We need to know, because its not at all unlikely that scum could have abilities that activate through being linked together (something similair to the abilities of our former lovers for example). People using excuses all the time that links are pro-mafia just isnt good enough and only makes me more suspicious of something else going on.
That makes Kid scum. No way Giga doesn't use a fucking hood.
what
that makes no sense
VOTE: mathblade
i refuse to believe this level of bullshit comes from town. you are making up so much shit to justify your contrived points of view.
It's also Math literally lying because RT openly said they had a reason not to be in VR on D2 before their fakeclaim:
Pedit: K.

vote: Mathblade
RC lies every game they are in.
I just misread why they lie.

I didn't believe them and RC would use a fucking hood.
"Yeah I know I said the opposite of what they said but they lied and for some reason didn't call you [Kid] out on it"

Also clearly you're not getting your story quite straight, because the other head of the hydra then posted on the same page:
In post 1751, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1749, drealmerz7 wrote:MB, you do know my voting RT has nothing to do with you, right? keep it up though, you're doing great (it's kind of disconcerting and not sure what to make of it)
You're a townread. Voting my scumread. Why do I care if it is because of me?
In post 1762, Clumsy wrote:Math, can you talk to me more about RT? I've been townreading them, and I don't have experience with Gigabyte (that I know of at least). Is your opening post about them all you're going on?

Also, are you sure about Maria? I was told this play was normal and town from someone (on mobile or I'd check)
In post 1745, RadiantTroubadour wrote:

and please DONT MENTION THIS IN THREAD GOOD FUCKING LORD WHAT DID I SAY D1 dusnebdjfhrvdjc

MathBlade wrote:Vote RadiantTroubador :)

My pretty blue eyes will thank you with an Eiffel65 song if you ask nicely *wink* *wink*
i thought you and titus had brown eyes
Code cracked, scum caught, this is officially now the wagon for today and anyone who thinks otherwise is going full Civ Mafia.
In post 2751, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2750, drealmerz7 wrote:one does not equal the other how is htat hard to understand?

oh you must be scum!
:roll:
Completely ignored my other point: check
Actually trying to argue that saying "you 4 are super suspect" isn't scumreading people: check
Instantly leaping to calling me scum for suspecting you: check

CODE CRACKED

BOOK EM DANNO
In post 2217, KidAmn wrote:
we see you making it up
Well yeah, I'm literally typing the post and thinking of how to put down your contrived scumread on me based on feels and things that are consistent with my town meta. Go ahead and tell me how fake this one feels too - I'll go get my
List
of bitching takedowns ready.
(OKAY THIS IS A LITTLE MORE OF A STRETCH SINCE IT REQUIRES YOU TO BE FAMILIAR WITH CHRIS JERICHO'S LATEST GIMMICK, THE "LIST OF JERICHO" AND KNOW HIS SIGNATURE MOVE IS THE CODEBREAKER BUT I COULDN'T MAKE IT TOO EASY FOR THE GODDAMN CRUMB WHISPERER BUT I PURPOSELY CAPITALISED IT AND YOU'RE WELCOME TO GO BACK AND CHECK)
In post 1949, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1946, MathBlade wrote:1) Yes my reads sucked that game except on MariaR and LeonShade and Beeboy
2) I'm not leading this game. I'm active and posting things and seeing how people respond to those things.
3) I think you're bussing.

4 and most importantly) Enjoy Persona 5. Persona 4 was amazing. Naoto...<3
Your reads are shit here too if you think I'm bussing.
Not like I'm posting in code or something here
, I literally said I doubted both Maria and rt, but gigs at least offered a reason to give them some trust for now which is more than Maria.
I AM BRAD DAVIS, THE ODD-DAY ENCRYPTOR - AS LONG AS I REMAIN ALIVE, ALL NON-FACTIONAL (IE. NOT SCUM) PRIVATE TOPICS REMAIN USABLE ON ODD DAYS
(HI VECNA)

AND THE BEST PART IS I'VE BEEN FUCKING CRUMBING IT FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT AND YET APPARENTLY THE CRUMB WHISPERER DIDN'T JUST NOT NOTICE, BUT WAS SO THREATENED BY ME PUSHING THEM THAT THEY STARTED LITERALLY LYING ABOUT MY PUSH ON THEM AND THEIR RESPONSE TO ME SHOWING THEIR LIE TO BE... WELL, A GODDAMN LIE?
Vote: MathBlade
YES I'M ALREADY ON IT BUT GODDAMN IF I'M NOT DOING IT AGAIN FOR EMPHASIS

(INCIDENTALLY ASSUMING YOU LAZY LOVABLE SONS OF BITCHES DON'T FOLLOW THE SCUM INTO LYNCHING ME I'M PROBABLY DEAD NOW REGARDLESS SINCE SHUTTING OFF PTS IS KINDA GOOD FOR SCUM BUT I'M HONESTLY KIND OF TIRED OF HOW USELESS MOST OF YOU ARE SO LET'S DO THIS (LEEEEEEERROOOOOYJEEEEEENKINS)
In post 3063, KidAmn wrote:
In post 3053, MathBlade wrote:Encryptors can and do get assigned to scum.

It makes more sense KidAmn is scum here than Town to balance the power hoods give.
In post 3058, MathBlade wrote:No. It is not. It is merely angry that I do not do as he wishes. He wishes to me to be scum and argue. Instead when I flip he will be obvScum. So I have no concerns over defending myself from an illogical, raving player who wants me to do things. He wants the thread clogged up. Instead I will just repeat my point st L-1
In post 3061, MathBlade wrote:For the creds. Claiming at l-1 would be suspicious but no one suspects scum claim before L-1.

In post 3062, MathBlade wrote:If anything Kid as town would keep that secret. Revealing it is scummy as fuck.
:lol:

REMINDER THAT MATH HAS STILL FAILED TO PRESENT AN ACTUAL CASE FOR ME AS SCUM OTHER THAN "HES SCARING PEOPLE OFF ME"

REMINDER THAT MATH HAS COMPLETELY FAILED TO ADDRESS ANY OF THE ACTUAL POINTS I MADE AND IS NOW HIDING BEHIND "HES JUST MAD IM NOT ARGUING, HES CLOGGING THE THREAD UP" (because being tired of this slowass game is suddenly a scumtell)

REMINDER THAT AT NO POINT HAS MATH IN THE LAST COUPLE OF DOZEN PAGES ENGAGED WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN "NO UR SCUM CUZ I SAID SO"

And, y'know, let's stop and think for a second - Math is claiming that my role totally makes sense as scum because... Giving town the chance to randomly fuck themselves out of their PTs if they lynch the wrong scum D1 is apparently how you balance a mechanic like day-talk? MathBlade hasn't provided a legitimate argument with actual alignment indicative tells for me as scum in the whole game. When pressed for a case they refuse to present one. The wagon against them hit THE SAME STALLING POINT AS THE CLUMSY WAGON while they tried to establish a counterwagons on me. 2+2=4.
In post 3083, KidAmn wrote:

This is not a post someone who suspects you as scum makes. Math has written a lot of words about their critical failure to understand the link mechanics and put you in their scum list a lot, but has never ever actually committed to pushing you. Then they tried to sheep on your prior read on me. How often exactly are town in the habit of sleeping on their scumreads?

Imagine Jada Pinkett-Smith is a giant neon sign saying Vote Mathblade

Then bold those words and put them in a post, thanks
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3095, Titus wrote:Hey. Intelligent thoughts.

Say things to me. Why should I vote who you want?
Game is solved Random KidAmn vecna.

Been too busy sick to make a case.

Willing to die for my beliefs.

Kid has claimed odd night non factional encryptor.
I think that in itself is a scum claim.

Link bullshit happened.
Random scumslipped.

Vecna claims cop and refuses to cop me.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Titus »

Link bullshit?
Asking to be copped = godmother

VOTE: Math

Can I be the female MiB?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Titus »

Vecna's results?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”