IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by IAlwaysWinSometimes »

I've been having issues posting here but it's finally working now. Hello everyone :)
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:26 pm

In post 90, implosion wrote:Does anyone have any ideas who's scum with iaws and boon? I'm having a lot of trouble figuring it out :(
And why are we acting like that's a given, may I ask?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:49 pm

Why would you bother saying that if you didn't plan on doing it right now?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:57 am

How do you do the white text to make a vote?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:19 pm

In post 219, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: user [/vote)
I just wanted to know, I didn't plan on voting yet. I don't feel comfortable voting right now because everything right now feels so subjective, like everyone's going off their gut and finding flimsy 'evidence' to support it. My gut is leaning toward cooldog but I honestly have no clue.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:37 am

VOTE: Whemestar

The way he is playing comes off as scum trying to act all trolly and aggressive, but it really doesn't come off as genuine to me.

Also to respond to @havingfitz, I said that I was having issues posting which is why I didn't post until a few days into the game.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:18 pm

I stand by what I said earlier. Day 1 is just a gut-feeling day, as there's obviously no evidence to work with. And to answer whoever said I should have found examples, I'm too lazy. Every vote has been based on flimsy evidence to support gut feeling. In my opinion there's no denying that. I call the evidence flimsy but I certainly believe you all believe your own evidence in strong. I voted wheme based on gut; I figured I needed to vote for
someone
, and my gut is telling me wheme is scummy scum scum. You can say it's hopping on an easy wagon, but I only waited until now because his response to the earlier votes on him today and yesterday have been suspicious and given me a bad feeling. And if we're going to lynch someone, I think it should be him.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:33 am

Honestly if you can claim to have a scum read on me after the few things I've said, then that's worrying. I'll be more active when my life gets less busy (soon), but I do read everything and I'm trying to post once per day.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:45 am

In post 394, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 393, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Honestly if you can claim to have a scum read on me after the few things I've said, then that's worrying. I'll be more active when my life gets less busy (soon), but I do read everything and I'm trying to post once per day.
I don't like this post

Good to know.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:00 am

Ok so I just saw the wheme claim and now I'm confused. If he is truly town, then the OMGUS vote on me is just bitterness/stupidity. I'm still torn though, because I really thought he was scummy. Can someone make a case on how wheme could still be scum? Otherwise I might have to hop off this wagon.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:37 pm

Love you too whemey
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:49 am

I'll try to explain why what I wrote was my initial reaction. I had a feeling that wheme was scum, and his reactions toward the wagon that were forming on him gave me a bad feeling. However, with the vendor claim, I had to reluctantly agree with everyone else that he probably had to be town. Despite this, I still got bad vibes from the way he was playing, so I posted asking if there was a scenario where he could possibly be a scum that would compute with the claim that he made.

As for now, UNVOTE:

Anyway, am I correct in saying that the person who receives a fruit from him tonight (assuming he is not lynched) should claim that they received the fruit?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:22 am

In post 570, Boonskiies wrote:I personally think that myself or IAlwaysWin should be the target of the fruit....
Why? Where's the logic to this?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:23 am

In post 572, Eddie Cane wrote:we aren't directing his shot rofl
Why not? It shouldn't really make a difference but wouldn't we rather be safe than sorry?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:55 am

In post 577, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 574, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:
In post 572, Eddie Cane wrote:we aren't directing his shot rofl
Why not? It shouldn't really make a difference but wouldn't we rather be safe than sorry?
nope
I believe the question why generally warrants more than a one word answer.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:03 am

Ok but what if he's not fruit vendor and he has a scum friend claim that they received a fruit. Then we'd have him as confirmed town and in reality he'd be scum. That's why I thought it might be smart to direct his action.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:48 am

In post 585, horrordude0215 wrote:If you direct the fruit vendor shot, it can become an obvious NK chance for scum if Wheme is town which just leads to WIFOM galore. Comprehension is cool.
Fair enough.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:20 am

In post 611, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 608, implosion wrote:ironically i started looking at iaws more and a certain part of his post jumped out at me as the part that i viscerally gut townread, and then i looked at drk's post and it's the specific part that she called out as scummy.

It's certainly odd to ask someone else to make a case on someone to justify your continued voting of them; i think if he's town it's sort of his acknowledging his own cognitive dissonance on the matter, and when i read those sentences they just don't sound like something that make sense for scum to type out, look at, say "huh, this sounds like a good idea to say" and then click the submit button. Which is an awful argument in general, but is also bad because i don't know anything of iaws's play and they're new on the site.

This doesn't stop me from still having a visceral reaction to it of "scum wouldn't say this", though.
From a gut feeling-ish point of view, the closest I can remember to feeling something that would make the IAWS post make sense was as scum in my first game on site. I was a bit frustrated and bitter and felt like we'd done so well to get votes on someone and here it was falling apart because of a claim. When people started to unvote, I was just quietly thinking
but you just thought this guy was scum, do you really have to unvote?
I certainly didn't say what IAWS said, but I think I can maybe see how someone in that same situation who thinks a bit differently than I do might wind up doing so. Like, don't get me wrong, if I were to list off things scum might say in that scenario, IAWS's post would probably not make a top 5 list or anything, but it also would very definitely not make a top 5 list of things town would say. I have to run so I don't have time to say much more about this, but I would really like to use the term
Bayes' Theorem
so I'm gonna do that okay bye
This is acting like I'm completely new to mafia, which I'm not, though in your defense you didn't know that. I've been playing mafia on other websites for like 5 years now and I do know what I'm doing (I might suck though). So no, this wasn't me being scum and a newbie.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:01 am

In post 612, Kop wrote:Sorry it's been some time since replacing in, and not posting. Not fully up to date just now, but from what I've seen, this is pinging my attention right now.

VOTE: IalwaysWinSometimes

I don't like his idea of wanting to direct Wheme on where to go, I can understand the logic behind it all, but it creates far too much WIFOM and it could create a lot more problems by doing so. It also strikes me as trying far too hard to be pro town and wanting to look good in the process, like he's actively looking for scum.
This is pretty stupid. First you say you can understand the logic behind it, but then you say it's scummy. Furthermore, the job of the town
is
to actively look for scum, which you seem to have forgotten in your vote based on a single post that you literally said you "can understand the logic behind it all".
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:05 pm

The wagon on me is highly suspect because not only am I a very easy wagon to hop on, but people have given me either no reason for their vote or found one BS quote to justify it. I can accept voting by gut - I did it already this game - but can you at least articulate what about my posts unsettles you before you just vote me off?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:21 pm

I'm willing to claim if it means proving myself to be town, but I don't know if I should.. advice?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:30 pm

In post 627, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 624, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:I'm willing to claim if it means proving myself to be town, but I don't know if I should.. advice?
a) on what planet does claiming "prove yourself to be town"
b) don't claim until l-1 lol
c) here is where you make an actual case and vote it or you vote for the other wagon lazily (cd)
a) The same planet where Wheme was 'proved to be town'
b) Wheme claimed
c) Sounds like a copout. Plus, there's been almost no discussion for this past few days by the people that I want to see more of (twoface and superhans), so voting for one of them seems a bit unfair and premature. If I wasn't ready to vote before a wagon formed on me, hopping on another wagon right when it happened would just be something the scum does, in my eyes.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:33 pm

And nvm I just looked and superhans and twoface have been talking in the past few days, these past 2 days just felt really long because the discussion has been moving slowly.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:45 pm

In post 631, TwoFace wrote:I've stopped posting cause I literally have nothing more to add. CD is so obviously scum, even when I've stopped pushing him he's managed to do absolutely nothing of value. Bunch of glorified prod dodges and respond to some meaningless posts.

Btw you claiming probably won't get people town read you. Scum hunting would though

I'm not used to this kind of mafia, and therefore I can't scumhunt very well here. I have a semi-scumread on superhan just because he's playing similarly to how I would play if I were mafia, but I'm not sure.

Eddie is kinda annoying which could be scummy or just how the dude plays.

Kop was the most suspicious vote on me, but the dude has said almost nothing so far so I wouldn't feel comfortable voting for him.
I think I just have a case of terminal indecisiveness.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:50 pm

I'm sorry but I don't understand what your first sentence means.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:01 pm

In post 639, WhemeStar wrote:He's saying explain how superhans is playing like you would if you were scum
Lots of small, useless comments that give the impression that he's doing a lot more than he is. I call it filler play and it's something I do when I'm scum. I've met plenty of people who do that when they're town, but I suppose Eddie is right; I need to up the pressure.

VOTE: Superhans
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:24 pm

In post 119, TwoFace wrote:
In post 118, CooLDoG wrote:meta is bullshit and correlates with bad lynches.
I know. I hate meta. But for someone advocating a LAL to intentionally lie, it's a big thing to me.
In post 648, TwoFace wrote:You know how I am as town, so if you are scum, it would benefit to be on my good side vs my bad side.
Does that count as scumhunting or am I retarded. Genuine question
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:36 pm

In post 651, TwoFace wrote:
In post 649, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:
In post 119, TwoFace wrote:
In post 118, CooLDoG wrote:meta is bullshit and correlates with bad lynches.
I know. I hate meta. But for someone advocating a LAL to intentionally lie, it's a big thing to me.
In post 648, TwoFace wrote:You know how I am as town, so if you are scum, it would benefit to be on my good side vs my bad side.
Does that count as scumhunting or am I retarded. Genuine question
i don't like the use of that word, but idk why do you feel those 2 quotes mean something?
The word only has as much power as you give it. I choose to give words no power and they therefore lose their meaning and hate. I obviously wouldn't call someone I didn't know retarded, but that's besides the point, I'm ranting.

They really don't mean anything, I just wanted to show some hypocrisy. I'm sure I could find the same thing for others.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:38 pm

You said you hate meta but then you said "You know how I am as town"

Were you joking? Sorry if you were because I obviously don't know how you are as town.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:48 pm

Sounds like meta to me, but whatever.

If I need to hop onto the cooldog wagon just to save myself, I guess I'll do it. But not until it becomes obvious that it's my only choice.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:32 pm

Ok well I've gotta save myself. I can see cooldog flipping either way but it's better than getting lynched. VOTE: Cooldog
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:34 pm

If I get lynched, definitely look for the scum within the people who voted me. Some mafia are definitely taking advantage of my easy wagon.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:54 am

o shit rekt
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:59 am

Hey remember that time HorrorDude made a bad vote
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:01 am

In post 727, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 726, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Hey remember that time HorrorDude made a bad vote
Hey remember that time when you did literally anything worthwhile in this game?

Unlike you, I never claimed that I have done anything worthwhile.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:34 am

On one hand I appreciate people calling out the sketchiness of my wagon. On the other hand its predicated on the fact that I'm shit and new to the game. I'm not lying when I say I've played mafia for 5+ years online, I've just played it on a live format which is a completely different ballgame than this. So yes, I'm a newbie to this kind of mafia and I probably suck, but hey, I've gotta start somewhere.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:59 am

In post 761, implosion wrote:I just want to have a nice game where people stop calling each other idiots for dissenting opinions.

Is that too much to ask?
pssst eddie psst
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:17 pm

Right now Kop and Deathrowkitty have my attention. I still feel as if the mafia was part of the group that hopped on my wagon yesterday, and I didn't like the eagerness in which both of these players hopped on and/or off the wagon.

For now, VOTE: kop
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:18 pm

Ok, I agree with this. VOTE: DRK
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:52 pm

In post 823, WhemeStar wrote:Figured he is gonna be town leader. It was kinda at random and he was the only name that stuck out to me.

Why does it matter
Yep terrible explanation
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:55 pm

In post 825, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 824, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:
In post 823, WhemeStar wrote:Figured he is gonna be town leader. It was kinda at random and he was the only name that stuck out to me.

Why does it matter
Yep terrible explanation
You're scum
Completely valid and persuasive argument
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:28 pm

Unfortunately I still think you're town, Mr. Whemey
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:31 pm

In post 838, WhemeStar wrote:My vote isn't going off of you today. I'm turning on twoface mode
Fair enough. Can you at least give your thoughts on the DRK wagon though?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:04 pm

Don't appreciate you calling me dumb every time you talk about me, but you don't seem to mind so I'll let it slide
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:18 pm

And that's why the last 4 pages have been useless. It's just the same 3 people arguing back and forth and getting nothing done. I wouldn't be surprised if all the active people right now are town, to be honest. Active as in Eddie, 2f, horror and wheme. We need to hear from the others so that we can do something productive.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:26 am

Love how stonecold has ignored DRK's questionable posts. I think a stonecold/DRK scum partnership makes a lot of sense.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:28 am

ok dad
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:41 pm

VOTE: Superhans I was willing to vote for hans yesterday and I still am. I think DRK is probably scum and I'm back and forth on stone cold but he's productive so I wouldn't wanna vote him anyway.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:03 pm

Ok first of all forgive me if I'm making a mistake, but I spent the last 20 minutes reading the wiki to see if I'm about to do something stupid or not. After reading a couple of articles I think I'm not gonna piss everyone off.

So I'm a cop and I got a guilty result on DRK last night. I guess I'll die tonight but we'll also get a scum today. Plus maybe there's a doctor.

VOTE: DRK
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:04 pm

Sorry if I fucked things up
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:21 pm

I tried. I jumped on your wagon immediately but I couldn't really make a compelling case for others to join because I honestly would never have known that she was mafia had I not investigated. I kept trying to get people to talk about the wagon but nobody seemed interested and I wasn't sure the hans wagon was a good idea to be honest.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:28 pm

That's what I've been trying to tell eddie, but he won't listen. I know mafia, just not this kind of mafia. I'm used to live games where I know the setup and all the roles in it beforehand. Where you can't lurk because the day is only 10-20 minutes long. So yes I'm new to this format, but not to mafia as a whole. Eddie kinda just ignores this every time I say it.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:08 pm

What if miller or framer?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Millers know they're millers? On EM they appeared as vanilla townies to themselves.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:52 pm

In other news, I'm a unicorn
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:05 pm

ok dad
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:18 pm

Assuming she's scum, what's the point of putting on this charade?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:19 am

In post 1022, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 1020, WhemeStar wrote:So IAWS is cop and DRK is scum.

Rip to both of them
I wouldn't count IAWS out just yet.

This game may or may not have a babysitter.
Stone didn't die because he fake softed doc to get the nightkill on him with this post. Good on him, I saw his death coming.

Blocked result, but at least there's still presumably a doctor. If we could lynch the blocker that'd be fantastic but at least I'm cleared.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:20 am

stone died*
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:26 am

It said no result
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:27 am

Also, the scum didn't know the identity of the traitor. So how am I not cleared? If we lynched an actual scum I'd agree, but what are the chances I'm scum who put out a random guilty and hit the traitor?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:28 am

Lmao
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:31 am

In post 97, DeathRowKitty wrote:I really like Desully he is COLD AND LOGICAL I am going to buddy him a bit so i can turn on him more easily when I have enough evidence to decide that he's the remaining scum.
In post 15, DeathRowKitty wrote:
Vote: implosion
you know what you did
In post 0, Shaziro wrote:6. Prods will be sent out after 48 hours of inactivity. These will be announced in thread. At player request (if reasonable), I can "Poke" another player. This will not count as a prod.
Mod, please poke implosion

These two from DRK look like a traitor trying to signal to the scum that she's the traitor. Thoughts?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:32 am

Or rather, look like they
could
be a signal
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:38 am

Yeah that's basically what I did. I couldn't read her and I had a feeling she was scum.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:40 am

I completely agree.

VOTE: Implosion
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:28 am

Oh boy I love relying on meta that I have no knowledge of.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:06 am

In post 1126, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1112, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1103, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Or rather, look like they
could
be a signal
That could be a good lead actually
No good lead unless you think DRK was any better at picking out scum than the rest of us.

DRK knew the scum.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:22 am

UNVOTE: Implosion
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:45 am

produce content you bastards
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:27 pm

Implosion is on my radar, along with kop. I can't seem to read horrordude and I'd be reluctant to not townread you or 2f. Fitz is kinda just there which I suppose is worrying in its own way.

I also want more content from hans's slot before I vote on that wagon.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:06 pm

In post 1164, TwoFace wrote:Iaws. Do you think fitz is town?

How do you read someone who's done essentially nothing? You can say that doing nothing in itself is scummy, but I can't necessarily agree with that.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:20 pm

In post 1166, Eddie Cane wrote:that's not an answer

By definition, any response to the question is an answer.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:54 pm

I suppose he could be scun, but is he really the best lynch over the hans slot or the implo/kop slot?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:47 am

VOTE: Havingfitz

L-1
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #75) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:45 am

UNVOTE: Fitz

I needa think
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:48 am

In post 1216, implosion wrote:
TwoFace wrote:Cause people already suspected him. This slot had to know that they were most likely going to be lynched next if scum. At that point, with the advice of whoever their partner is, you really think they'd go after yet another person gunning for them and drawing even more attention to him?
...yes.
Notice how if stone cold were alive, he'd be tunneling the slot and yelling at everyone
notice how someone else is at L-1
notice how IT ISN'T DRAWING ATTENTION TO HIM because you keep saying they wouldn't have done it because it would draw attention to him.
notice how this is how mafiascum's meta hasa worked for a while now.
framing is a "valid strategy" but it doesn't actually work and i can't remember any instances of it while i can remember PLENTY Of instances of scum killing people that suspected them.
Don't you think it's likely that the only reason stone died was because he fake softed doc?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:17 am

This is fucking with my brain
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:32 am

Just ISO'd kop and they have done absolutely nothing. At least fitz is talking and such. Who would join a kop wagon if it started?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:36 am

eddie and 2f?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:43 am

why must you tunnel? There's multiple mafia you know
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:10 am

But my point is that tunneling is often a bad idea, case in point day 1.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:58 pm

2f I understand that you have legitimate concerns with fitz, most of which I agree with you on. My observation was only that you end up focusing solely on the person you're tunneling, and don't really discuss other possibilities. I don't have anything against you voting fitz, and I may end up doing that myself.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:04 pm

my big issue with voting fitz is that although he has done some questionable things - voting kop out of nowhere - and some of the stuff he said are scummy, it seems like he might just be a bad writer. Like it seems like he's just having trouble getting his thoughts into words because of poor grammar and maybe poor writing skills.

It's not a townread or a scumread, but maybe it's making him seem more scummy? Though even if you ignore the poor writing, some of the shit he says is pretty scummy.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #84) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:22 pm

2f you don't have to act like that. I wasn't insulting you, just making an observation
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #85) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:33 pm

Exactly what eddie said. I appreciate and agree with almost all you've said about fitz, but when you tunnel like that you're missing other parts of the game. I'm down for a fitz lynch but can't we also discuss other stuff?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (isolation #86) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:38 pm

Are you bipolar
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #87) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:01 pm

In post 1294, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1292, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Are you bipolar
I don't think so. What are the symptoms?
being pissed at me and then stopping 5 minutes later
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #88) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:02 pm

In post 1295, Eddie Cane wrote:this game is pissing me off because I want to day vig half the players
nice soft claim bitch
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #89) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:05 pm

you soft every game? Eddie lover confirmed

pedit: 2f I was joking :)

I like you; you're a cool dude but not a cooldog nah we lynch those
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #90) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:07 pm

So if we're agreeing not to do a kop wagon this game, that means we're looking at horror, fitz and implo
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (isolation #91) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:11 pm

Unfortunately you had a good point in that it would never be in the mafia's best interest to examine the traitor's part in all of this
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #92) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:12 pm

I still see a potential scum in that slot, but I don't want to wagon it today. Of course, it'd help if they actually fucking posted but whatever
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:13 pm

Eddie the issue is is that kop and one and horror are basically not doing talking too much. Implo has actually been scumhunting with us and fitz is kinda doing his own thing lmao
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (isolation #94) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:23 pm

Ok well I don't want to lynch kop without more content.

One is acting more townish than hans but that doesn't neutralize bad feelings about hans but I'll let it slide.

Horror is still null for me, I've never really scumread him.

Implo has been better today.

VOTE: Fitz
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #95) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:34 pm

I disagree. I thought hans's replacement has been townier.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #96) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:36 pm

How could you say his replacement has been scummier when literally all he's done has been to tunnel the one and only fitz?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #97) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:39 pm

A mafia might do what I've been doing - agree with points made on him but not actually commit - but one has actually been actively pursuing fitz.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #98) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:44 pm

In post 1324, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1322, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:How could you say his replacement has been scummier when literally all he's done has been to tunnel the one and only fitz?
Then he does a 180 cause fitz goes off the rails and is now basically willing to vote for whoever fitz votes.
I think that's posed as a hypothetical question aimed at seeing where fitz is at. Because fitz's posts reveal nothing but mumbo jumbo.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #99) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:39 pm

UNVOTE: Fitz
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #100) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:07 am

I'm having fun
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #101) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:01 am

@mod twoface voted for fitz on the previous page

Fixed! May've been a cut and pasting error!
Last edited by Shaziro on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #102) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:25 am

I don't like how he suddenly switches from fitz to kop.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #103) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:43 am

Well fitzy boy, he seemed pretty sure of your wagon recently, but all the sudden he changed.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:47 am

VOTE: fitz
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (isolation #105) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:51 am

Town has a mislynch and even if I'm not 100% confident you're scum, it honestly can't hurt to use it on you.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #106) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:33 am

protege?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #107) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:09 pm

You voted kop randomly
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (isolation #108) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Kop and fitz have interactions that read like one of them is scum, not both. Just my input.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (isolation #109) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:12 pm

VOTE: Fitz

If he flips scum that basically clears 2f and eddie in my book. His push on eddie is definitely not scum on scum and 2f would be in daychat telling him not to be such an idiot.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:01 am

UNVOTE: fitz
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:34 am

VOTE: Havingfitz

Done flopping to delay the wagon. I'm ready for this now.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:26 am

I don't think our neighborhood is all town, though it could be. And I doubt the mafia will kill me because I'm not very good at this game and by roleblocking me they can kill people who are. But maybe you're the roleblocker and then they'll have to kill me!
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:44 pm

I would.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:23 pm

In post 1590, Eddie Cane wrote:read. he outed in the hood n1.

No I didn't. And 2f knows that lol
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:36 pm

No I didn't..

Reread, there's only like 2 pages of neighborhood to read.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:45 pm

Oh yeah but that's hardly giving scum anything to work with, assuming you or fitz is scum. I only said I had a role, not that it was an action based role or such.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:04 pm

2f I said that night one though. That's when wheme claimed he was roleblocked. By the time it was night two, of course I was roleblocked. So I don't see how any of this is relevant to the wagons at hand.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:11 pm

Ah, gotcha. Well that's interesting actually to consider. Maybe a one lynch is smarter today considering that?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:48 pm

it's a 3 player hood.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:55 pm

Honestly I thought being in the neighborhood was a role itself, so even if I was VT I would have said the same thing - that I had another role.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (isolation #121) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:35 am

I want to vote for fitz still, as of now. I'd hammer one if it went L-1 but..
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (isolation #122) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:31 am

I'm in 2 games right now and in both people are unhappy that everything isn't going perfectly and are replacing out. Is that what people do on this website? Replace out if they don't like the game that they joined into? Seems kinda stupid.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (isolation #123) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:06 am

In post 1671, Oneironaut wrote:
In post 1670, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1649, Oneironaut wrote:
In post 1630, havingfitz wrote: Because any lynch is better than mine.
This doesn't seem like a very town thing to say. Any lynch would be better than yours? Even IAWS?
No....not even iaws. He's only slightly less confirmed town for me than I am.
What?
My exact reaction to that post.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #124) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:13 am

That was the lynch, right?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (isolation #125) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:42 am

Nothing. Typical. Also twoface in the hood said he's busy rn and won't be able to talk for a bit.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (isolation #126) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:14 pm

Maybe mafia tried to kill me and there's a protective role?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #127) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:29 pm

Nah it was a reference to my result.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (isolation #128) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:13 pm

I feel as if I have a responsibility to give my thoughts on all the players at this point.

Twoface: Gives off good town vibes, but if he was mafia his play would also make sense (tunneling two town). I can't say we should vote him in good conscience, but we should all stop ignoring him like he's clear. Also there's the problem that it's just me and him in the neighborhood. And as I was telling him last night, since I'm a town pr and fitz was a vt, wouldn't it theoretically make sense for the third role to be maf?

Eddie: Fitz voting on him at the end was interesting, and I'm gonna reread that section. He's probably town but I'll get back to this later.

Implosion: Pretty strong townread on him, he was weaker earlier in the game but I definitely liked his play yesterday.

Horror: There was that 1 day when 2f started tunneling him towards the end but since then he's basically lurked. Can't make a read and I hope he gets replaced out.

Kop: His posts yesterday weren't terrible honestly, but they didn't make me think town either. I think if we have to use our ml today, this would not be a bad choice.

One: My gut said hans was scum and one was pinging me yesterday. As of now I think the lynch should be here but I want to iso again and reevaluate my ideas.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #129) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:15 pm

Oh so titus is here nvm. I hope she says something soon.

And I forgot wheme. I think wheme is probably town but if we could lynch a non-wheme mafia today we'd basically trap him because he'd have to either send fruit or kill. He'd probably pretend he sent it to dead player and then we'd just lynch him. So I think he's town but we def should not lynch that today.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (isolation #130) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:52 pm

In post 1716, implosion wrote:
In post 1709, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Nothing. Typical.
I think we probably massclaim tomorrow. If there's a town roleblocker they probably claim who they targeted, or if someone has some other useful result they claim it, otherwise there's not much useful to claim.

VOTE: Oneironaut
Also if there is a town roleblocker - which I seriously doubt - they should out ASAP and say who they blocked for the last two nights. Because the two people they blocked are then cleared from being the RB since I was still blocked for the last two nights. That'd mean that we'd significantly narrow our pool of possible RB'ers down and we could probably lynch the correct one.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (isolation #131) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:21 am

Why did your read of him change with the fitz flip? I agree that if fitz was scum that practically would have cleared eddie, but why did it change with a town flip?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (isolation #132) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:25 am

At the end fitz started tunneling eddie hard. In a way that made it feel scum to town. I knew if fitz flipped scum there was no way he was bussing eddie like that.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (isolation #133) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:19 am

In post 1803, TwoFace wrote:You are either scum or have a shitty six sense. Next to iaws I'm the most obv townie in the game and the only one puttin the effort.
Dumb post is dumb. You're not obv town and I completely agree with kop's post.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (isolation #134) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:20 am

In post 1785, Oneironaut wrote:It would be unwise for scum to avoid NKing me, unless they think they can get me lynched.
This might be the dumbest post I've seen ever. We might need to lynch him just for this post.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1875 (isolation #135) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:28 am

What have you done? Scumhunted? Yes. Lynched two townies? Yes. You claim to be obv town, but if that were the case then why were you not night killed? I'm not saying you're scum, but you're not magically safe from suspicion either.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1878 (isolation #136) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:39 am

Huh. you took sheep to a literal level
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (isolation #137) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:56 pm

HEY MATH YOU CAN'T LYNCH ME IN THIS GAME HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1884 (isolation #138) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:15 pm

I'm pretty tempted to put one on L-1 right now. I just reread stonecold's assessment of the hans slot and I think it's a slot we can't risk having alive in a MYLO/LYLO situation.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (isolation #139) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:35 am

Mathblade, I didn't like implosion's day 1 either, but I think it's worth reading more of the game because I feel he's gotten townier. I think we're probably going to end up voting one today, though.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (isolation #140) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:25 pm

Ugh. You're all idiots. What happened to lynching One?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (isolation #141) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:34 pm

Twoface
, you have an addictive/obsessive personality and when you come to a conclusion in your mind, you refuse to sway your opinion. Is not reading the game antitown? Yes! Does antitown = mafia? No! Conviction is a great thing, but too much of anything is bad. I think you have too much conviction when you play.

Titus
, read the game for gods sake. You can't honestly expect anybody to believe that you can make accurate reads when you've missed 75 pages of scumhunting and posting. If I was a moderator I'd never let you replace into my game. The rest of us have put time into this game and you refuse to do the same.

Math
, how the hell is saying a doctor saved me a scumslip? What other explanation would you have for me not dying? It's a logical guess. Furthermore, it makes sense that I'd be killed and roleblocked. Mafia had no idea if there was a doc on not, so they killed me but roleblocked in case there was a doc and I survived.

The last 10 pages have made me never want to play on this site anymore. Is this common? Arguing, bullshitting and hardcore tunneling at people who aren't playing the way you expect? I'm not taking sides here, I'm saying you're all idiots.

And finally,
@anyone who has threatened to replace out because they don't like how others are playing
, grow up. The whole point of mafia is you get in a game with people, and you are forced to work with those people - idiots or not - to find the mafia. The only time someone should ever replace out is when they actually can't play the game anymore. Replacing out because you don't like someone in the game or the way they're playing is absolutely the dumbest thing I've ever heard and if that's the norm on this website I definitely will not be coming back. It's disrespectful to all the players who have been reading you for days and days, it's disrespectful to the mod who's working their ass off to keep the game running and it's ultimately a sign of immaturity.

Now, can we please scumhunt for real? And by scumhunt I don't mean scumread titus because she's replacing out. That does not indicate her role.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (isolation #142) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:41 pm

I never like meta but I do know Titus does this every time she replaces in, town or scum.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (isolation #143) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:57 pm

Titus claimed doc though. Are you saying mafia No Killed just to have Titus claim doc on me? Doubt it. The only other scenario is that One or Kop comes back and counterclaims. Otherwise, how else am I alive without a doctor?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2145 (isolation #144) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:59 pm

But in that case why has a roleblocker or JK not outed? A roleblocker definitely should have outed because they've probably blocked the scum. And a JK should too because of this doc claim. So if One or kop doesn't claim one of those roles, don't we basically have to believe titus?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2156 (isolation #145) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:06 pm

2f did you not read my rant post?

Math I will soon.

Titus thanks for caring about me : )
While I disagree with not reading the game, you still seem like a nice person.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (isolation #146) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:11 pm

lmfao
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2161 (isolation #147) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:12 pm

If replacing out wasn't immature, that certainly was.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (isolation #148) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:48 pm

So do you read games you replace into? If you do, get ready to spend about 40 of the next 87 pages reading obnoxious arguments! There's some game in there though, so I do think it's worth reading.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2186 (isolation #149) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:27 pm

Math, my argument holds. If titus is not doctor then how am I alive? The only two possibilities are another role which should have claimed today, or mafia not killing anyone. Since nobody has claimed another role to counter titus, and I doubt the mafia would no kill, then titus has to be town.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (isolation #150) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:33 pm

It'd be a valid conspiracy if I hadn't guiltied the traitor xD
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2224 (isolation #151) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:44 am

If we're going to massclaim, should we choose the order of who claims?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2247 (isolation #152) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:04 pm

How the hell does math think there's no roleblocker? I've been blocked twice now and I checked different people each time. So the ascetic idea is ruled out.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2254 (isolation #153) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:09 pm

So shall we start to organize how we're going to do a massclaim?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (isolation #154) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:39 am

I think he just had a hardcore tunnelish sort of personality though.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2276 (isolation #155) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:15 pm

Ok so I'll help organize the massclaim tomorrow. For now, everyone please tell me how you guys think we should do this. I already have my own ideas, but I wanna see what you think.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2278 (isolation #156) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:48 am

I meant tomorrow as in real life time. And I'll do it later today.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2290 (isolation #157) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:40 am

I'd like one to claim. Also give who you want to popcorn to but I'll ultimately decide if I want to continue with the popcorn or keep choosing myself. Anyway, for now I'd like to know One's role as they were softing pr earlier in the game.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2295 (isolation #158) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:56 am

We're not talking until whoever replaces One - or One if he returns - claims.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (isolation #159) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:09 am

o I just assumed we weren't talking. We can talk but just nobody else claim until one does.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2299 (isolation #160) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:37 am

owlboy meme I can get behind that
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2329 (isolation #161) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:05 am

Should we continue with massclaim or just lynch him? Opinions?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (isolation #162) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:44 pm

In post 2329, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Should we continue with massclaim or just lynch him? Opinions?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2334 (isolation #163) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:33 pm

Ok then I'd like the kop slot to please claim next.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2360 (isolation #164) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:58 pm

ugh kop isn't talking at all.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2370 (isolation #165) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:01 am

Implosion, role?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (isolation #166) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:10 am

Math, role?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2374 (isolation #167) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:26 am

Freezer, role?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2376 (isolation #168) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:42 am

way to say it after we've done it
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2377 (isolation #169) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:42 am

everyone has claimed vt anyway so I don't think we've learned much and neither has scum
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2402 (isolation #170) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:10 am

Titus not everyone has claimed tho
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (isolation #171) » Mon May 01, 2017 10:40 am

we have a mislynch, right?
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2426 (isolation #172) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:25 pm

VOTE: Not_Mafia
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2604 (isolation #173) » Sun May 07, 2017 8:43 am

In post 2595, implosion wrote:oh, and of course, shoutout/thanks to shaziro for putting up with this absurd turnover rate and generally getting replacements in a timely and orderly fashion.

Also to IAWS. Please don't leave MS based on this game :( you were like the one point of sanity tethering me to reality at various parts of this game.
<3

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”