Mini Normal 1964 - Hell Is 56k Dialup - Endgame!

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 530, Havo wrote:why do I get the feeling that’s Trans is intentionally being on the other side of Zach?
man i'm like on record somewhere about things that don't need to be questions

it would be back from when i thought any weird wording meant scum but
In post 531, Havo wrote:
In post 511, Everyone Else wrote:how about no
How about you contribute to the game?
You signed up to play....so play.

This post makes it obvious you are lurking.

You know, tell us who you think is most likely scum and why?
Who’s most likely town and why?
And who do you think would be the best slot to Lynch today?

You know, play the game.
seemed a bit genuine
In post 539, Transcend wrote:no me
do u remember what this meant
In post 546, Havo wrote:How can Schadd post so much (49) and say so little?
what more should i be saying etc.
In post 549, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 547, Everyone Else wrote:
In post 531, Havo wrote:
In post 511, Everyone Else wrote:how about no
How about you contribute to the game?
You signed up to play....so play.

This post makes it obvious you are lurking.

You know, tell us who you think is most likely scum and why?
Who’s most likely town and why?
And who do you think would be the best slot to Lynch today?

You know, play the game.
will try to work on that as soon as possible when im sober and when i have free time.
I might actually believe this if you hadn't been posting quite often in another game at the same time that you've made some of these posts.
eh. good detective work that isn't like under spotlights. i started not scumreading her at this point
In post 550, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 530, Havo wrote:why do I get the feeling that’s Trans is intentionally being on the other side of Zach?
In post 546, Havo wrote:How can Schadd post so much (49) and say so little?
These are both very good observations
i think there was some angery reason i multiquoted this but i forget
In post 558, northsidegal wrote:
In post 544, Transcend wrote:Okay then

Did you think your slot was getting a red or green pm?
oh, i misinterpreted this the first time i read it - are you asking if i replaced in thinking that my slot was town or scum? i honestly don't follow games that i'm just reading as close as games that i'm playing in, so the slot was null for me. that didn't factor into anything, though - i was on the replacement queue and had no idea who i was replacing.
this is goofy, a bit overexplained/details seem odd (read games without having any reads?). i guess you could just say town though? like you don't go through the motions of making up how you read the slot you replaced without making some sort of argument from it if scum
In post 559, northsidegal wrote:okay, so here are my thoughts having followed along with the thread and done a quick reread.
there was also some weird stuff from this, she feels too eager to play up the thought processes she has. i think that's what lamist is. "something i'm constantly doubting myself on" is odd having been in the game for like 9hr and seemingly not having spent all 9 of them reevaluating. and note that she said she didn't have reads replacing in (i guess, didn't have strong reads replacing in. like might not be categorical)
In post 561, northsidegal wrote:the feeling i get from reading schadd's iso is that he seems to take for granted that some people are town. whereas he's commented on his townread on keychain given that the topic of keychain being scum was brought up, it seems to me like without any discussion or at least visible reasoning he's accepted transcend, zach and katayusha as being town. this could just as easily come from familiarity with the players as it could from already knowing everyone's alignment and only commenting on cases that other people bring up (to give the appearance of activity or of deliberation), so i'm not making this as some huge alignment indicative point.
this feels like it's starting from the fact that i'm town
In post 573, Transcend wrote:define: scum!katy
i think i multiquoted this as a "transc is town"

i was thinking about it for a while because when nsg asked for townreads i considered explaining them uncaught up from memory if i could get all of them in like a few sentences (i was on my phone! in my grandma's living room! and i was like oh shit the prod timer!) but i couldn't think of any good way to do the transcend one because it's like goofy and incoherent. but this is an example of him being interested in something in a way that i liked
In post 583, Transcend wrote:VOTE: joda
how confident
In post 613, Srceenplay wrote:Scared of my FOS
well i was surety annoyed

at this point reading i was all hopped up on the idea, like, this dude is like 40 something and sees all the children on mafiascum that get away with just making jabs like that at each other! and so that is how he approaches playing scum! but he is also like kinda consistent in attitude with the micro we played uh a year ago.

anyway i helped your son with his math homework one time and you're not fucking welcome
In post 627, Zachstralkita wrote:Screenplay our reads are sort of similar ish
Schadd probably won't happen today and is not the besr cnadidate

nsg, lol
zach and srceen are probably not both scum?
In post 639, wavemode wrote:tinfoil hat theory that Zach is scum
did u have like a proper theory or is this just a figure of speech
In post 644, Srceenplay wrote:Katy is a knight. Not town. That’s the only thing giving pause about cy/espe but not big enough pause.
utterly don't remember why i quoted this. it seems maybe salient. i think i thought it was town and i think i still do like 20 minutes later?
In post 651, Srceenplay wrote:Is this believable to people? ^ ^ last two
happy thanksgiving to you too!
In post 662, Srceenplay wrote:I’m not confident enough to defend a town read this early. That town read should be doing it themself. Help me solidify my town read.

I’m sure scum are confident this early on who is town or not.
barf but ok
In post 667, Katyusha wrote:schadd can i get like a readlist from you because your trajectory feels all over the place to me from a quick iso

VOTE: schadd
i'm gonna do a readlist but it's not because of u

why is trajectory all over the place notable

why vote
In post 674, Zachstralkita wrote:I don't have a tell ;-;
u probably do
In post 695, Katyusha wrote:hey keychain you might not have to write a case at all :/

still trans why vote for ee over schadd?
omg!

i guess i sorta don't know what she expects to get out of this if scum. like >asking transcend to do a thing
In post 701, northsidegal wrote:
In post 649, schadd_ wrote:will attend to this later! nsg asked for townreads and explanations and i can give one of those transcend keychain wavemode maybe dunnstral espeonage? did espeonage replace fajita
the explanations are the more important part of that equation so i'd still appreciate those, but this is still useful.
yw!
In post 708, Everyone Else wrote:im getting voted on?
i think i quoted this because i thought it was adorable
In post 725, Espeonage wrote:
In post 269, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Jodaxq

gut read scummy
Please omg please. Do the fuck something. Cite something. There's even a case on the slot and you go with gut scum. Make a stand.

This feels wifom town so idk, but if you are town put in some effort. This is a real hard game to get anything out of.
didn't like this considering . if you told me about this like 6 months ago i would've been like esp and ee are bothscum!!! but especially from later on it seems like that's not the case
In post 735, Espeonage wrote:
In post 404, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: jodaxq
duuuuuuuuude, no.

Bad vote on a good wagon.
what!
In post 742, Espeonage wrote:
In post 55, schadd_ wrote:we have like 5 latent policy lynches. where is bins

i'm excited to Get Endgamed and Lose who's with me
I think it might have been this.

Sorry
i forgive you
In post 752, northsidegal wrote:
In post 748, Espeonage wrote:Can this have SKs?
yes, normal games can have at most one serial killer.
fuuuuk

i saw that and was like "but isn't this 10:3?" but no that's just like every other normal game worth beans

sk hunting is supposed to come from scum i think.
In post 755, Everyone Else wrote:
In post 721, Transcend wrote:Christ

Play the fucking game you sign up for

It is absolutely miserable for both alignments to have to deal with extreme amounts of replace outs.

Jeez
usually when i see someone rant about someone and include "both alignments" they're usually scum.
didn't you like

replace out
In post 759, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 649, schadd_ wrote:will attend to this later! nsg asked for townreads and explanations and i can give one of those transcend keychain wavemode maybe dunnstral espeonage? did espeonage replace fajita
This post is awful. You say you can only give one of town reads or explanations and you did so what will you attend to later?
see earlier! i was sitting in a family area operating a cellphone with internet. my intent was not to say i chose not to explain townreads but rather didn't really think i would have time to do it effectively at all before moving on to another family activity like eating birthday cake because we also celebrate some birthdays on thanksgiving

the use of "awful" made me like "aw man" also. saying "this post is bad" and "i didn't like this" to mean "looks like scum" is something i do as well but it makes me feel weird to read it. like i'm sorry u didn't enjoy my post :cry:
In post 773, Espeonage wrote:ends in Cum.
me too kid
In post 788, Transcend wrote:wait holy SHIT he replaced cy

okay i'm dumb and stupid

and really stupid and dumb and fuck me what the fuck am i doing
this was another "transc is town" i think.
In post 791, wavemode wrote:
or do you actually have a reason to eliminate the rest of us from your scum pool?
Nope

I'm not going to get much done this game without some flips and VCA. Most of this game has been fluff
this makes me very think town.
In post 802, Katyusha wrote:VOTE: Espeo

yeah i'm calling bullshit on everything he's done on this slot
i went like "whoa!" out loud because my roommate isn't here. because like i wanted both of them to be scum! : (
In post 823, northsidegal wrote:VOTE: schadd
In post 828, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Skimmed. This is a dumpster fire and I’m not allowed to complain. I did it to myself :(
s@me
In post 847, Transcend wrote:VOTE: uzi

Ite
In post 869, Jodaxq wrote:I really don't find very much that I like about LUV's posting at all.
do u expect to like things about a given person's posting usually?
In post 888, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why is Schadd scum?

Katy, your reasoning for voting is Schadd is shit. If you can’t follow his thought process and feel he’s been all over the place, attempt to understand where’s he’s coming and don’t just lazily park. Just voting him without any follow through isn’t going to suddenly make him provide content you not only deem satisfactory, but clear.
do u know who her main is
In post 891, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 561, northsidegal wrote:the feeling i get from reading schadd's iso is that he seems to take for granted that some people are town. whereas he's commented on his townread on keychain given that the topic of keychain being scum was brought up, it seems to me like without any discussion or at least visible reasoning he's accepted transcend, zach and katayusha as being town. this could just as easily come from familiarity with the players as it could from already knowing everyone's alignment and only commenting on cases that other people bring up (to give the appearance of activity or of deliberation), so i'm not making this as some huge alignment indicative point.

schadd, could say who you townread and explain why?
North, could you explain how you ever vote for Schadd after this post. It sounds like you genuinely believe he’s clueless town.
ay!
In post 904, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Clueless town can mean those things but also can mean town who often blindly trust the information that is being presented to them. I thought that is what you were getting at, North.

So because Schadd has not explained his town reads, you think they’re not real. I don’t understand how you can reach that conclusion if he’s not offered an explanation for those reads yet. Also, how does fabricating town reads without offering any explanation for them helps him achieve a scum win-con? All that does is bring an unnecessary amount of attention to himself and doesn’t help him control the game state at all. The opposite of what you believe he is doing, which is buddying to avoid suspicion.

I think your problem with Schadd is that he’s not showing any paranoia. Meaning, there is no fear or suspicion displayed in regards to the players he feels are town. There’s no doubt and that worries you. If so, that’s a fair reason to scum read someone but I find a lack of paranoia is a personality trait.
this feels like a bit better prodding/follow through than boonskiies garbage fire game. idk tho that game made me think the only thing i oughtta trust with susie vert is meta bullshit because there was an item of meta bullshit that made me feel like "no! he can't be town!" and also i didn't pay attention to his prodding/follow through i think so who fucking even knows at all
In post 916, Transcend wrote:He vanished

Like he always does in every game he plays
they hated jesus because He told them the truth
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by schadd_ »

i usually spoiler= those but fuck usually. i'm pleased to have gotten pagetop as well.
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by schadd_ »

i think town:
transcend, keech, wavemode

more town than the i don't fucking even know pool:
srceenplay, dunnstral, jodaxq (???) (but i think so) (?)

i don't fucking honestly even know:
uzi, havo

like marginally more scum than the i don't fucking honestly have any fucking honestly idea pool and she gets her own tier because it feels like a read that 2016 me is very confident in and wrong:
north side gal

there's also like zachary and there's like so much bullshit i'm thinking up about how i would think he would go and i think it's like reasonable that he thinks he has some way to read me that works but he's also like weird and motivated by different things than i would think and seems like he could be agenda/lynch-driven but also like the only (completed) game that i've played with him was trash garbage bullshit and i don't have any idea. like remember last time how i was like "lmao i'm judging zachary from speakeasy" well I'M SOMEWHO NOT FUCKING ABLE TO DO THAT BECAUSE THIS GAME IS LIKE DIFFERENT AND LESS SMOOTH AND STRAIGHTFORWARD THAN KIDNEY WHICH IS INTERESTING CONSIDERING KIDNEY WAS TRASH GARBAGE BULLSHIT
zachary

like rather more scum than the i don't fucking honestly have any fucking clue pool but honestly this game feels like a game where my reads are trash garbage so like whatever honestly fucking and it feels weird to put katy lower than zachary?????? but i think i think that:
espeonage, katy
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by schadd_ »

i think if u look hard enough there are things that count as explaining reads up there.

keech and katy and dunnstral i think i didn't talk conclusively about. keech is informed by something i can't talk about. katy it's weird and i wanna talk 2 her. dunnstral idk my dude. he is able to dump some stuff into the thread if he's scum and i don't think he would decline to do that if he rolled scum here, maybe unless he's worried that people here would be good @ reading him

VOTE: espeonage but will also just vote with transcend on whoever
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by schadd_ »

good night! also i change my mind srceen u r in fact welcome for me helping your son at math homework it was fun he's fun to help with math homework

like he's good at communicating what is clear and unclear which is nice when you're used to working with like elementary school kiddos
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by schadd_ »

bonus analogy because i was unable to sleep because of thinking about mafia: this game is like the part of a sitcom clip show episode where they're like "and these were all the bad things"
free darius mccollum

Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:03 pm

Post by Keychain »

Oh hi schadd! Always lovely to read your posts.

So just thinking out loud.

LUV is happy to provide policy reasons for his preferred lynches in , and and critique the reasoning of others, but refuses point blank to even say who his top scumread is. This doesn't seem like town replacing in and trying to get their opinions out (@Srceen ) before night or trying to work with a fractured town to get a better lynch than the options on the table.

Sure, I prefer it when people give their reasons because it means I can actually get some kind of read on them, it helps me evaluate my own reads, and it just makes me all around more useful when people don't stonewall me. Because... team game, yay town, working together etc.
But this deliberate refusal to try and lynch scum despite the proven ability of this town to change wagons on a dime and the fact that you don't even need a
majority
is bizarre and I really can't just write it off as playstyle.

But maybe I'm wrong and I'm thinking I might be. I could also go for Espe or Joda. I just want some kind of information to work with.

Though
In post 913, Havo wrote:
In post 912, Espeonage wrote:Yep if everyone else gets their vanity wagon I'm gonna get mine.

Vote: Havo
I’ve been TR by half the players and I’m obvious town.

But keep digging your own graves.
this is so, so cringe.

Also Joda
In post 922, Jodaxq wrote:Uzi has gained some points with me for not breaking down and voting schadd out of self-preservation.
?
I just can't see why he would vote schadd out of self preservation as any alignment, what do you mean?

(
Happy birthday, mod!
)
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 931, Keychain wrote:(Happy birthday, mod!)
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Transcend »

aich bee dee
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I guess Zach decided he wanted to tunnel on me this game
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

schadd
tf is u talking bout cuz

pedit OH NAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

THIS MAN REALLY JUST SAID THAT DUMB SHIT
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:11 pm

Post by Transcend »

hmm
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

A few pages ago LUV and schadd were both at L-2 and looked like the only two in the running for a lynch. I think scum would be more likely to find a way to compromise for a schadd lynch so him continually pushing a town read on schadd looks town to me. I also tried to mean by the gained some points is that LUV still looks like scum to me overall, but with Trans and Espeon moving his wagon was falling apart. Those things in combination make me feel okay about moving my vote. I don't really like a schadd lynch all that much and Havo's recent defensive posting looks really bad.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Transcend »

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 896, northsidegal wrote:
In post 883, Dunnstral wrote:Northsidegirl without this being a confrontation, can you go back and look at where you're saying I voted a popular wagon, you see that the guy unvotes and says it's town right? (I didn't even read that but whatever, the actions in thread don't match up with what you're pushing)

Why did you leave the stuff I quoted out when you presented your stuff?
one person voted elsewhere and said that the wagon is town, but i don't really see how that changes things very much or takes away from what i was saying. i missed that the first time i was reading through, though.
You're saying I voted the popular wagon, there was only 1 other person voting that wagon, so yeah what you're saying doesn't make sense at all, you continuing to push me on that after being proven wrong is gross

@Zach You can't even read me when I post normally, so...
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: northsidegal

Actually this is mafia
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I have an idea who her main is Schadd but I rather not think about it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Need VC!
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

yea i re read the post and i still dont know what sgoing on
schadd why is your read around me centered around my read on you
what is the weird metric im being read on lmaoo
kidney was indeed trash garbage bullshit zachary

u tryn smoke

Dunnstral wrote:
@Zach You can't even read me when I post normally, so...
has nothing to do with this game where you havent done shit that is town :lol: :lol: :lol:

In post 903, Transcend wrote:zachary daiquiri

what case doyou have on dunnstral other than living up to his current meta
Nah nah nah nah nah na see that's where u got me fucked up

Idk what his "meta" is but not being a hyperposter doesn't mean that you get to not do shit
or it does from him

Something that is NAI doesn't warrant a town read
Also his engagement is to deflect and only work on what he can manipulate? Imo

but whatever
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

if u wagon my mans havo then it's on sight for all of u
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:30 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

AYE Hbd Kid Amen :twisted: :twisted:

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Transcend »

hbd zach
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:47 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

can you feel my burning hatred for you
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:57 am

Post by Transcend »

but ... it's your birthday... i was just being nice...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”