Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:15 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 70, House wrote:
In post 62, pistachi0n wrote:VOTE: chip butty
Which of his two posts read scummy to you and why?
Neither. It was a random placeholder RVS vote. I picked him because his name stood out.

You're trying too hard.

VOTE: house
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 154, House wrote:
In post 149, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 70, House wrote:
Neither. It was a random placeholder RVS vote. I picked him because his name stood out.

You're trying too hard.

RVS was over before your post, so I don't buy your bullshit excuse.
It was the first post I made. That's what I do when I start any game. I vote for a random player.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 151, JaeReed wrote:
In post 149, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 70, House wrote:

You're trying too hard.

Why do you have a problem with him "trying too hard"? Why is that scum indicative?

Also, what are your thoughts on LQ?
When I say "trying too hard" I mean he's doing the thing where he's asking fluffy questions to try to look like he's pushing people without making real cases.

LQ has a little more genuine content than House, I could still buy him as scum.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Okay, cool, it's still been my first post in every previous game I've played, scum or town. It's not me trying to drag the game into RVS, it's a "hi i'm here" post.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 199, Bellaphant wrote:Hey pista, do you have any other thoughts?

Jae, I've said a bunch of times I'm townreading House. Sadly I'm not as invested in Ranger's reads as you :P
Ranger is a townread. Creature is shaping up to be a scumread. I'm not wild about you or LQ.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 254, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 239, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 199, Bellaphant wrote:Hey pista, do you have any other thoughts?

Jae, I've said a bunch of times I'm townreading House. Sadly I'm not as invested in Ranger's reads as you :P
Ranger is a townread. Creature is shaping up to be a scumread. I'm not wild about you or LQ.
Why? Why the hell is Ranger a Town read for you? WTF, at best Ranger has been NAI, at worst they are Scum.
Actually, never mind, Ranger hasn't been contributing nearly as much as she has in the town games I've played with her.

Also, I've looked over the LQ fake lynch shenanigans, and honestly, his response seems really contrived.

VOTE: LQ
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 355, Smithereens wrote:@Pista, have you read any of LQ's games/played with him before?
Also Ranger is V/LA and the fact you didn't know this means you haven't even read this game...

@LQ, I don't disagree with his Creature read, however my view is that creature is just a side show to avoid drawing attention to your wagon which imo demonstrates guilty knowledge.
I think I have played a game with LQ before (name is very familiar) but I don't remember the specifics of it. Is there something I should be looking for?

I'm referring to Ranger's content before the V/LA was declared. I looked at her iso before I made that post, please don't make assumptions. If I wasn't going to be reading the game, I wouldn't be wasting time making posts and playing on this site at all.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:48 am

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 367, Smithereens wrote:@Pista,
What are your thoughts on Jae?

Also, it's well worth reading up on LQ. I had this feeling that the wagon was too opportunistic to be genuine and I've reached the belief that there isn't anything noticeably different about LQ from game to game. Certainly not enough for everyone to be scum reading him for it.
There was some opportunism in the LQ wagon, but it's Day 1 and multiball.

I don't like how Jae is being so weird about Ranger (first puts blind faith in her, then votes her because she disagrees with some of her lists, then unvotes her because "she's dead tonight anyway." I can't tell if that's fumbling scum or confused newbie town, though.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Jae, I read your long post about Ranger, and like...it just seems like a personal history story between you and somebody else that doesn't really affect me? Like, I'm wondering if the intent is to distract me from thinking your interactions in this game are weird? I get it, YOU LOVE RANGER.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:21 am

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 454, JaeReed wrote:
In post 453, pistachi0n wrote:Jae, I read your long post about Ranger, and like...it just seems like a personal history story between you and somebody else that doesn't really affect me? Like, I'm wondering if the intent is to distract me from thinking your interactions in this game are weird? I get it, YOU LOVE RANGER.
Love's a strong word. Idolize. Hero worship. Love is reserved for certain people in my life.

And I did say no one cares :P Hence why it was spoilered. I honestly didn't expect you to read it xD
Then what was your point? How is this supposed to make you look town? If you didn't expect me to read it, why should I stop questioning your weird interaction with Ranger?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:27 am

Post by pistachi0n »

Ranger. Are you still convinced you're going to die tonight? If so, why?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:58 am

Post by pistachi0n »

Ok. I have noted the history and I still dislike your interaction with Ranger.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Weak scumread on Almost50, but House's response is still the stupidest thing I've ever read.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:13 am

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 526, Ranger wrote:
pistachi0n wrote:Are you still convinced you're going to die tonight?
I don't recall saying I would.

But in my experience, my rate of mortality is directly correlated to my rate of annoyance to the scum. So it really depends on just how annoying I am to them.
There's some stuff in your iso like in . Looking back, you didn't specify tonight--still, why are you so emphatic that you're dead?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:56 am

Post by pistachi0n »

House not remembering the setup is a bad reason to vote for him.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Current scumreads: LQ, House (whoever replaces him), Ranger, Jae (Ranger and Jae may or may not be on the same scumteam)
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:19 am

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 702, JaeReed wrote:
In post 701, pistachi0n wrote:Current scumreads: LQ, House (whoever replaces him), Ranger, Jae (Ranger and Jae may or may not be on the same scumteam)
You only have 4 scumreads when there's 6 scum. Why?
Because it's Day 1 and there's a lot of noise on Day 1 and the four people I listed are the people who jumped out at me. I don't have 11 townreads either.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

I don't want to vote Dix, I will if there are less than 24 hours left and he has the most votes. I'd strongly prefer Jae or LQ.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 754, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 753, pistachi0n wrote:I don't want to vote Dix, I will if there are less than 24 hours left and he has the most votes. I'd strongly prefer Jae or LQ.
This reeks of scum.
This reeks of scum.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 761, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 753, pistachi0n wrote:I don't want to vote Dix, I will if there are less than 24 hours left and he has the most votes. I'd strongly prefer Jae or LQ.
This reeks of scum.
How so? I'm not seeing it, as I have said stuff similar to that when Town. Could you please explain explicitly what is scummy about it?

Ninja'd Smithereens
House is being overly confrontational without anything to back it up. It strikes me as lazy scum looking for small things to jump on. Which is not as much of a tell as it would be otherwise because multiball, but I still don't like it.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

VOTE: Jae
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 774, JaeReed wrote:So out of curiosity what's this magical case you guys have? I wanna see it so I know which of you is dumb and which is scum.
I've already said that I don't like your interactions with Ranger. You also have the same overvigilant thing going on that House does.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 779, JaeReed wrote:
In post 775, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 774, JaeReed wrote:So out of curiosity what's this magical case you guys have? I wanna see it so I know which of you is dumb and which is scum.
I've already said that I don't like your interactions with Ranger. You also have the same overvigilant thing going on that House does.
This is a really weak reason. Town buddy just as often as scum. What you need to look at there is what each of us were trying to achieve with that, if anything.

You seem to me to just want to lynch the noisy players. Why do you dislike hyper vigilantism? Why do you feel that's a scum trait? Why do you want to remove the players who are putting the most content in to the thread?
I don't want to lynch the noisy players--like Almost, or Kurio. Ranger hasn't been very noisy this game (especially compared to other games I've played with her) and I'm scumreading her. I dislike the something out of nothing reads--I'm not sure how to elaborate or explain what I'm talking about, because I'm not very good with words, but I mean like "there are 6 scum and you only have 4 scumreads, why?"
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

why are you townreading House?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 794, JaeReed wrote:
In post 791, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 779, JaeReed wrote:
In post 775, pistachi0n wrote:
This is a really weak reason. Town buddy just as often as scum. What you need to look at there is what each of us were trying to achieve with that, if anything.

You seem to me to just want to lynch the noisy players. Why do you dislike hyper vigilantism? Why do you feel that's a scum trait? Why do you want to remove the players who are putting the most content in to the thread?
I don't want to lynch the noisy players--like Almost, or Kurio. Ranger hasn't been very noisy this game (especially compared to other games I've played with her) and I'm scumreading her. I dislike the something out of nothing reads--I'm not sure how to elaborate or explain what I'm talking about, because I'm not very good with words, but I mean like "there are 6 scum and you only have 4 scumreads, why?"
I feel like Almost and Kuroi haven't been as noisy as me and Ranger though. At least to the extent where useless conversation was generated that did nothing to particularly help anyone read us.

Are you scumreading Ranger for her reads, her buddying of me, or her difference in play to her town meta?

Hm, ok I'll try to explain that as best I can. When I first joined not too long ago I read somewhere on the wiki that you should never have too many or too few scumreads. That at the minimum there should be as many as there are scum, and if there aren't then you're not scumhunting/townhunting enough. I thought the reason you could have 4 would be 3 for the opposing scum faction as you + one for insurance. If that makes sense? It wasn't a strong tell because I've seen someone flip town after being accused of it when spectating another multiball, but I felt it should be followed up on nonetheless. If you said you were townreading everyone else it would have been a scumclaim to me.

It did indeed end up being a useless question, but I felt at the time there was a possibility something could come of it and so it was worth questioning.
I'm scumreading Ranger because of her difference to her towngame meta. She isn't being as active or aggressive as she usually is. I'm not scumreading you because of aggression, I'm scumreading you because of
baseless
aggression.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:44 am

Post by pistachi0n »

Jae, theatrical was the word I was looking for last night.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 819, JaeReed wrote:
In post 818, pistachi0n wrote:Jae, theatrical was the word I was looking for last night.
Playstyle difference, I think. What was scummy about kuroi pointing out him finding your post about who you'd prefer to lynch scummy? Is that also something you found to be theatrical? Can you explain how?
Huh? No? I said I was townreading Kuroi.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 823, JaeReed wrote:
In post 821, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 819, JaeReed wrote:
In post 818, pistachi0n wrote:Jae, theatrical was the word I was looking for last night.
Playstyle difference, I think. What was scummy about kuroi pointing out him finding your post about who you'd prefer to lynch scummy? Is that also something you found to be theatrical? Can you explain how?
Huh? No? I said I was townreading Kuroi.
In post 759, pistachi0n wrote:
This reeks of scum.
This reeks of scum.
I'm talking about this, pista. I also don't recall you saying you were townreading him so much as using him as an example of not wanting to lynch noisy players.
This is embarrassing, but I mistook Kurio for House.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Chip Butty--people change their minds. it is a thing.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:12 am

Post by pistachi0n »

VOTE: hiplop

Associatives with house/vedith
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:14 am

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 912, Chip Butty wrote:hiplop's ISO is awful:
In post 170, hiplop wrote:I really think house is scum
...but never votes him. And yes, House WAS scum.
In post 175, hiplop wrote:VOTE: jaE

Hey hey
Naked vote on Town
In post 596, hiplop wrote:VOTE: kuroixhf

uh something something scumtell def not omgus
Naked vote on Town
In post 713, hiplop wrote:I've read up

VOTE: jae

this is scum.
Naked vote on Town

AND YET...
Yep. This is what I'm talking about. Let's kill hiplop.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:42 am

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 938, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'm voting Ranger because they think I have to be Alpha WW.
Why alpha specifically?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:45 am

Post by pistachi0n »

When did Ranger claim seer? The closest I'm seeing is when she said "because I rolecopped him, duh."
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Ranger--since you are not claiming an investigation, why are you sure that LQ is the alpha werewolf specifically? Why not any other wereworlf?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 964, Ranger wrote:
pistachi0n wrote:Ranger--since you are not claiming an investigation, why are you sure that LQ is the alpha werewolf specifically?
I'll tell you after he's lynched if it's that important for you to know.

Until then, I don't see how revealing why I know would do any good.
The only way you could know
for sure
who the alpha werewolf is is if you are a werewolf. Otherwise, you can have a
strong suspicion
, but you are not certain.

So, I think you're full of shit.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 972, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 971, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 964, Ranger wrote:
pistachi0n wrote:Ranger--since you are not claiming an investigation, why are you sure that LQ is the alpha werewolf specifically?
I'll tell you after he's lynched if it's that important for you to know.

Until then, I don't see how revealing why I know would do any good.
The only way you could know
for sure
who the alpha werewolf is is if you are a werewolf. Otherwise, you can have a
strong suspicion
, but you are not certain.

So, I think you're full of shit.
Huh.. this is weird. I mean, its not totally out of the norm for a Scum person to defend someone, but the tone of this post is pretty telling. Gunna have to reevaluate Pistachi0n.
Who's defending who?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Also LQ, I'm not townreading you, I just think alpha werewolf is too specific. If Ranger said she had a scumread on you, I wouldn't have thought about it.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:31 am

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 976, DixC wrote:Guys, I think something is wrong with the forum, all of the mafia scum have "mafia scum" under their names!

The word 'ranger' occurs 42 times over 25 posts last page... Ranger has taken over the game, is making claims as though to suss out the seer, and the only kind with interest in who the seer is are scum: ergo VOTE: Ranger must go.
Good point

VOTE: ranger
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Yeah. Ranger is scum. So what if she said Jae was town? That doesn't mean much.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 1027, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1026, pistachi0n wrote:Yeah. Ranger is scum. So what if she said Jae was town? That doesn't mean much.
Make a case. Ranger is making a case on their Scum reads later. I expect the same from you. I may be willing to reevaluate my read on you, but that doesn't mean I am giving you a pass.
So the thing that bugged me about Ranger is back when she was voting you--and she said it was a fact you are the alpha werewolf. No matter how good of a player somebody is, they cannot be absolutely certain that Someone Is This Role And It Is A Fact from posts in the public forum alone. That's impossible, it's the nature of the game. So I was side-eyeing that, and somebody else said that her acting like the seer might be a ploy to bait out the real seer, and that made sense to me. It explained the weird behavior and also why Ranger wasn't acting like herself in the early game (less engaged, etc.) But that backfired and people were too suspicious of her, it seems she's trying a new tactic.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:33 am

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 1095, pirate mollie wrote:also cop/seer DON"T OUT URSELVES
Why are you so worried about this? Is there any indication that the cop/seer are going to out themselves?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 1126, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1125, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 1095, pirate mollie wrote:also cop/seer DON"T OUT URSELVES
Why are you so worried about this? Is there any indication that the cop/seer are going to out themselves?
there is!

I have played on this site for a while yanno.

can you plz tell me what your version of what is going on is?
My version of what is going on is that nobody has outed themselves and I have no reason to think anybody is going to.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Mollie, sorry, I thought you were asking why I wasn't worried about PRs outing themselves. I think it's scummy for you to be so emphatic about it when the town consensus seems to be that PR's shouldn't out.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Anyway, the nitty gritty is that a townie got lynched, two townies and a scum died. Like chip butty said. Stuff you can find from reading. I wanted to lynch Jae because she was interacting with Ranger weirdly. The slot that flipped scum on the NK was being really overvigilant yesterday. Ranger is doing the Ranger thing, I guess.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Dix is just acting new.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:03 am

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 1181, Ranger wrote:I'm taking a break from mafia.
Swear to god, if ONE little time of things going wrong causes me to be unable to keep up with my games
this badly
, this consistently, I'm clearly in no shape to play.
I need to sleep. But this game's basically my
second
priority tomorrow because I need to be the town leader here.
The game does not revolve around you.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Ranger's post about needing to be town leader?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:53 am

Post by pistachi0n »

I believe Ranger when she says she has real life stuff going on, I don't think she'd avoid posting in all her games just because she doesn't want to claim. She's smart, she could play a good and non-avoidant scumgame. What I object to is the "I need to be town leader" stuff.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Ranger herself was saying we shouldn't delay the first lynch because we have to get two lynches in a 2-week period--I would be fine if somebody hammered.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 1214, Mirhawk wrote:If Ranger flips scum I want ira before Dix.
why's that?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 1334, iraonavp wrote:Not_Mafia explicitly claimed scum-aligned at the start of the day
? What did I miss?

I am scum-reading Not Mafia, but not because I think he claimed scum.

VOTE: notmafia

Strongest townreads: Bellaphant, Chip Butty
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 1361, Titus wrote:
In post 1359, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 1334, iraonavp wrote:Not_Mafia explicitly claimed scum-aligned at the start of the day
? What did I miss?

I am scum-reading Not Mafia, but not because I think he claimed scum.

VOTE: notmafia

Strongest townreads: Bellaphant, Chip Butty
No comment on iraonavp or the wagon on him?
I don't like how sudden it was. Did you hammer?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:56 am

Post by pistachi0n »

I'm ok with DixC, but I don't understand how Not Mafia is still alive or what he's doing for the town.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:53 am

Post by pistachi0n »

I'd prefer to lynch a wolf too but it's going to be a lot easier to lynch mafia because we already have a mafia flip and can look at associatives. I think it's interesting that NM singled out House to ask who's scum in and hasn't done anything for town since. Also note that House played very aggressive but only interacted with or even mentioned NM in a joking response to NM's question. I think NM is likely mafia.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:27 am

Post by pistachi0n »

Not really. I don't want to lynch a townie though, I'm not confident in this town's (including myself) ability to lynch scum.

I could see Dix as a wolf, though. Probably not mafia with the way House got on his case day 1. I'd be willing to lynch Dix.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:42 am

Post by pistachi0n »

I could kind of see Almost as mafia--some of the interactions between him and House look like House is trying to subtly tell him what to do, and he's soft bussing.

Return to “Completed Open Games”