Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (isolation #200) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 1901, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 796, Chandra Nalaar wrote:here's what ofhrz has done this game:

-claim not miller (empty posting; it's already been pointed out that this could be a cheeky godfather, though i'm hoping FG wouldn't use a godfather)
-spend half their posts expressing suspicion of pops while doing nothing whatsoever to progress a wagon on her or even explain why they suspect her unless you count as pushing it, but i really don't. if anything, it's a particularly inexplicable post because it seems to demonstrate a strong scumread on pops - if you have one of these, why aren't you doing more? and this strong read fades away by because... why?
-call some random players town
-spin onto JJD with a v strong combo of blank vote into "look at this person but hell if i'm going to provide any thoughts myself"

actual yikes
so we'll start with this, pls read it again so you can follow along. i'll retract most of the first point as stupid, except that that post was basically fluff pretending to be game content. points 2 and 4 are where i would like ur attention. ill just note now that this person doesnt post that much or do that much so i'm building what i can here as best i can to explain what is in large part a feeling about the few things they have in fact chosen to post
In post 891, ofrhz wrote:
In post 880, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 791, Kagami wrote:While some people have already done so, I would appreciate it if people would make an effort to mention their top townreads and top scumreads in their upcoming posts.

This game feels quite muddy, deadlines are short, and we have a dearth of clear stances.
Top 4 TRs (ordered):

Bingle
kuribo
Vecna
PP (NOT the Penguin) ;)

I have no solid SRs yet, but lots of "I dunno if I should TR id SR this slot", and a smaller number of "this slot has done jack shit".

Disclaimer: I know I belong to that last category to most of you, but hey.. at least I've managed to put a smile or two on some faces, so that counts too. :P
A50 has made over 50 posts in this game and doesn’t have a single scumread? ok
this is a doubtcasting angle that continues to do nothing to further the jjd lynch - i'll concede they eventually do provide one solitary reason for their suspicion of JJD, but it's nonetheless it's merely one line. in general there is a disconnect between this slot's strong suspicion of jjd (enough to call for his lynch repeatedly) and its complete failure to provide anything to further the cause of lynching JJD. you can't whine about someone not being lynched yet without pushing them with any substance
They’re not random

I’ve played with all of them before

I’m pretty good at reading RCE and PP

Fish I’m less confident on but he’s a funny guy and I like him
gives possibly town players reasons to want them around without convincing anyone else those players are town
-spin onto JJD with a v strong combo of blank vote into "look at this person but hell if i'm going to provide any thoughts myself"

actual yikes
I’ve also played with him before! But not on this alt

JJD has picked pretty irrelevant things to respond to which is why I voted him
this is the only time this JJD point is mentioned! why! what irrelevant things! if you want to be followed, show me!
In post 923, ofrhz wrote:Do you have a read on those two?

Pedit: what
In post 928, ofrhz wrote:Who are you subtweeting
In post 972, ofrhz wrote:
In post 970, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think y’all have it backwards.

There’s definitely scum in the reflexive Roleblocker neighborhood. Why wouldn’t there be? It forces people to actually have to sort within them and we have to make lynched within.
I don't think anyone said that hood was all town unless I missed something. That's explicitly why some people are voting for Marquis
In post 973, ofrhz wrote:I feel like I should move my vote. I don't really scumread Marquis, but I'm sort of overcome with feelings of fomo
In post 980, ofrhz wrote:Pine has been low activity as either alignment in the recent games I've played with him

Do you have reads on either JJD or FL, Marquis?
In post 1133, ofrhz wrote:Fishyboye where are you at? Are you still scumreading pops?
In post 1383, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1381, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 1378, ofrhz wrote:Man I really think RCE is town
he is, and i appreciate your outspoken vocalization.
I'm uhhhh actually cooling on you being town

Are you still scumreading pops?
In post 1643, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1633, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Flavor's town no matter what Perry flips.
Why?
This slot has asked questions that don't go anywhere- not one of these has apparently merited any further prodding or follow up
In post 1650, ofrhz wrote:I don't think Pelican is scum though

and FL can't fake conviction? ... okay
i've been over why i didn't like this post before; the dismissive tone doesn't make sense with what i posted. i am not convinced by the explanation that ofhrz "assumed i (chandra) had played with fl before"
In post 1784, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1779, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nah, ofhrz is clearly chainsawing me because they’re S/s
Yeah I'm aware it'd look really awkward if Pelipper flips scum

Might as well just vig me if that happens lol
imagine how this post affects you after a perry townflip, and after a perry scumflip. personally, i don't like it either way. in one case it looks like they know perry will flip town, while in the other it reads like a crappy attempt to not go down for defending scumperry. ive probably gotten annoyed about folks taking a post as associatively scummy regardless of the association so i won't harp on this

This entire post is a cherry picking case taking advantage of Ofhrz’s terrible town read.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (isolation #201) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1913, Bingle wrote:
In post 1899, Kagami wrote:I think we all have a pretty long, and mostly well synced townie brownie list at this point.
Please share. I don’t feel like there’s a lot of obvtown at all.
Because you’re scum with Pelican, obvi
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #202) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1904, Day One Wagon wrote:
In post 1902, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1898, Day One Wagon wrote:
In post 1885, Chandra Nalaar wrote: apparently i'm memorable enough to be lynchworthy and not memorable enough to be memorable, cool. sounds like the only thing you remember me doing is town, though, so that's a bit strange eh? maybe you should you that good ole iso function.

love the herd mentality too that's great! why try to blaze a new path!
Herd mentality you say? But you yourself complained that mafia is popularity contest.
what i meant by that is that high charisma players are hard to lynch, and they shouldn't be. that's not a reason not to try; if we don't try, those players will simply win every game.
this is something i typically benefit from, outside of chandra i'm the funny warthog and no one wants to lynch the comic relief
P-Edit: If Perry is so obv scum, why he still alive? I expected to find this thread locked in morning, but instead I found 10 new pages that I didn't even bothered to read after previous 20 of "you're scum" "no u" between Perry and FL. "Perry messed up with his claim" I see as a scumslip, yet I was told not to go against spirit of the game, when I tried to dig in to this, FL has pretty rich history of fake claiming, so that's too. I don't know who's saying truth, who's lying, I don't even want to touch this any more
dude, talk about a question that answers itself. obviously if perry is scum he's alive because his partners are creating a distraction.
it baffles me that you'd refuse to analyze this yourself. you've just complained that you don't know who's lying, yet you also said that you've stopped reading the exchange. do you care or not?
What about, if Perry is town? And who are his partners? Ofrhz isn't in any position to actually distract people from Perry lynch.
He’s not town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #203) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1919, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1775, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1452, Marquis wrote:VOTE: perry
yeah this feels like scum given up.

REAL:LY going to sleep now
ready for day to end sorta at least i dont feel bad about my vote

edit: @kuribo

pops, flavor, and perry are in a hood. the hood says everyone in it investigates as mafia.

perry emphatically stated there was no "you investigate as mafia" esque text in his role pm.

pops and flavor stopped on that comment to say they both do have that text in their role pm. (i can confirm this is the case for me too.)

so what perry's PoV was, he thought pops and flavor only knew they investigated as mafia because the hood first post said so. he didn't realize the millers would get that info as a personal role modifier in their role pm. it follows perry didn't receive that miller-specific role pm text because he's scum - of course mafia inherently investigate as mafia, so FG doesn't write that line in the scum role pm

this is one of those instances where it really does seem like a role pm related slip that can't just be caused by town not remembering everything.
In post 1776, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1406, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1375, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1348, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1342, Gorkington wrote:
In post 1338, Perry Pelican wrote:FL I don't know if you know this but I am like 90% accurate when I've rolled Vig on site. The exception is the first normal we played together where my big was disloyal modified.

The way you're insisting we don't have this 1v1 tells me scum doesn't have a block available tonight.
so
pelican is scum
?
Yeah, for multiple reasons.

1: the not having 2 investigates as mafia in his role pm, a la Pops and I with our abilities and our neighborhood.
2: his knowledge and confirmation of me being a vig, where he essentially asked who I was shooting with cologne gambit (i explained way back)
3: him not countering anything when I was obvi crumbing his role, and since we have the exact same role, we should have identical role PM’s, at least mechanically.
4: his trajectory of who he would shoot
5: his back and forth attitude with me and his thoughts not lining up, because scum him HAS to be wary of me just like I always have to be wary of him when I’m scum.

This is all PRIOR to the Vig claim by him, which forced us into a Vig-Vig setup with a bunch of players who have the philosophy of let the vig’s solve themselves, when I abuse that philosophy myself when I’m scum.

I was scum with NewbSkitter once, and Eddie Cane and I were hard coaching her years back, she was going down, and we had her claim Vigilante strictly because of the philosophy around letting Vig’s live. We got 2 mislynches before she went down, and was able to set the game up for EC and I to hard sweep the rest of the game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #204) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Anyone actively staying away from the Vig/Vig scenario is just gullible af, and i can’t wait to abuse that when I roll scum against those people.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (isolation #205) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Or they are scum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #206) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1876, Gorkington wrote:whatever ill own the egg on my face if pelican is town.

is he l-2 right now?

will give him a chance to drop last will and testament before voting in case i counted votes wrong.
This
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (isolation #207) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1850, Croag wrote:so can someone explain to me definitively, why, perry is scum

the way it looks to me is he is a miller (which by defn appears as scum) and said this

and apparently... that makes him scum? does this mean the miller neighbourhood DONT appear as scum? otherwise whats the issue
You need to literally just read. I have given time and time again, and frankly, I’d lowkey just policy lynch this tomorrow for this
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (isolation #208) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1861, Day One Wagon wrote:Well, I'd trust you, when you shoot FL tonight and he flips red, till then it's too much assumptions.

Lurking and pretending to not understand what's going on while claiming not to read thread isn't beyond scum behavior and I have 0 experience with Croag to say that something like that is beyond her scum range
I actually probably am going to shoot this
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #209) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1934, Day One Wagon wrote:
In post 1922, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1903, Chandra Nalaar wrote:might as well give this the old college try VOTE: ofhrz
Nah, ofhrz is town. He’s being setup because he’s town reading Pelican hard
Then who you think is scum between Gork and JJD? Cause I strongly suspect we have scum in our hood
It’s you if I have to pick throughout.

You have a terrible stance that helps Pelican in the Pelican vs FL scenario, when Pelican is legit just lock scum, and the Vig claim is shit. If it’s true, he’s a Mafia vig, which is confirmed FG does this.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (isolation #210) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pelican, D1 Lynch, Bingle, and then someone on my side of the schism is the scum team, assuming it’s 4
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (isolation #211) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1937, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1926, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1901, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 796, Chandra Nalaar wrote:here's what ofhrz has done this game:

-claim not miller (empty posting; it's already been pointed out that this could be a cheeky godfather, though i'm hoping FG wouldn't use a godfather)
-spend half their posts expressing suspicion of pops while doing nothing whatsoever to progress a wagon on her or even explain why they suspect her unless you count as pushing it, but i really don't. if anything, it's a particularly inexplicable post because it seems to demonstrate a strong scumread on pops - if you have one of these, why aren't you doing more? and this strong read fades away by because... why?

actual yikes
so we'll start with this, pls read it again so you can follow along. i'll retract most of the first point as stupid, except that that post was basically fluff pretending to be game content. points 2 and 4 are where i would like ur attention. ill just note now that this person doesnt post that much or do that much so i'm building what i can here as best i can to explain what is in large part a feeling about the few things they have in fact chosen to post
In post 891, ofrhz wrote:
In post 880, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 791, Kagami wrote:While some people have already done so, I would appreciate it if people would make an effort to mention their top townreads and top scumreads in their upcoming posts.

This game feels quite muddy, deadlines are short, and we have a dearth of clear stances.
Top 4 TRs (ordered):

Bingle
kuribo
Vecna
PP (NOT the Penguin) ;)

I have no solid SRs yet, but lots of "I dunno if I should TR id SR this slot", and a smaller number of "this slot has done jack shit".

Disclaimer: I know I belong to that last category to most of you, but hey.. at least I've managed to put a smile or two on some faces, so that counts too. :P
A50 has made over 50 posts in this game and doesn’t have a single scumread? ok
this is a doubtcasting angle that continues to do nothing to further the jjd lynch - i'll concede they eventually do provide one solitary reason for their suspicion of JJD, but it's nonetheless it's merely one line. in general there is a disconnect between this slot's strong suspicion of jjd (enough to call for his lynch repeatedly) and its complete failure to provide anything to further the cause of lynching JJD. you can't whine about someone not being lynched yet without pushing them with any substance
They’re not random

I’ve played with all of them before

I’m pretty good at reading RCE and PP

Fish I’m less confident on but he’s a funny guy and I like him
gives possibly town players reasons to want them around without convincing anyone else those players are town

actual yikes
I’ve also played with him before! But not on this alt

JJD has picked pretty irrelevant things to respond to which is why I voted him
this is the only time this JJD point is mentioned! why! what irrelevant things! if you want to be followed, show me!
In post 923, ofrhz wrote:Do you have a read on those two?

Pedit: what
In post 928, ofrhz wrote:Who are you subtweeting
In post 972, ofrhz wrote:
In post 970, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think y’all have it backwards.

There’s definitely scum in the reflexive Roleblocker neighborhood. Why wouldn’t there be? It forces people to actually have to sort within them and we have to make lynched within.
I don't think anyone said that hood was all town unless I missed something. That's explicitly why some people are voting for Marquis
In post 973, ofrhz wrote:I feel like I should move my vote. I don't really scumread Marquis, but I'm sort of overcome with feelings of fomo
In post 980, ofrhz wrote:Pine has been low activity as either alignment in the recent games I've played with him

Do you have reads on either JJD or FL, Marquis?
In post 1133, ofrhz wrote:Fishyboye where are you at? Are you still scumreading pops?
In post 1383, ofrhz wrote:
I'm uhhhh actually cooling on you being town

Are you still scumreading pops?
In post 1643, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1633, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Flavor's town no matter what Perry flips.
Why?
This slot has asked questions that don't go anywhere- not one of these has apparently merited any further prodding or follow up
In post 1650, ofrhz wrote:I don't think Pelican is scum though

and FL can't fake conviction? ... okay
i've been over why i didn't like this post before; the dismissive tone doesn't make sense with what i posted. i am not convinced by the explanation that ofhrz "assumed i (chandra) had played with fl before"
In post 1784, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1779, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nah, ofhrz is clearly chainsawing me because they’re S/s
Yeah I'm aware it'd look really awkward if Pelipper flips scum

Might as well just vig me if that happens lol
imagine how this post affects you after a perry townflip, and after a perry scumflip. personally, i don't like it either way. in one case it looks like they know perry will flip town, while in the other it reads like a crappy attempt to not go down for defending scumperry. ive probably gotten annoyed about folks taking a post as associatively scummy regardless of the association so i won't harp on this

This entire post is a cherry picking case taking advantage of Ofhrz’s terrible town read.
What terrible townread?

How is it cherrypicking when I've quoted like a third of their posts?
I honestly don’t see scumOfrhz town reading Pelican so hard, tbh. The fact he’s getting wagoned and pushed upon, especially after I called him out earlier, game state implies he’s town being setup to be mislynched.

It’s one of those, he seems like scum, if he were scum, he wouldn’t be scum seeming right now. This is a classic him getting setup by game state.

Thinking more about it, I think it makes sense coming from townYou as well, which is what scum likely wanted: a townie pushing ofhrz hard.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #212) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like, look at it from my perspective.

I flat out know that Pelican is scum because he made a direct contradiction in role PM’s, he knew I was a Vig, and didn’t say anything even though he was the same role, then he pushed his way into a 1v1 with me when he KNEW I was a Vig.

He changed that mindset to say he thought I was a gunsmith, which only could be a possibility, i believe it was a “if he’s faking Vig he could be a gunsmith” so the Vig claim completely saves him either way, and let’s people who think Vig/Vig should settle itself! through, even though that’s a load of crap in this scenario.

Ofhrz didn’t start getting pushed or heated on until AFTER I pushed him. That was my bait. While I did see Ofhrz as scummy, there’s close to zero chance he’s actually ever scum with Pelican here, so I was drawing people out.

You made the case on him, and look how Bingle responded.

It’s Pelican/Bingle, probably Day 1 lynch (the neutral slot) and then someone on my side of the schism, probably voting for Pelican already.

If Pelican were town, he’d be dead by now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #213) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1941, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1940, Flavor Leaf wrote:I honestly don’t see scumOfrhz town reading Pelican so hard, tbh. The fact he’s getting wagoned and pushed upon, especially after I called him out earlier, game state implies he’s town being setup to be mislynched.
I wouldn't call my vote and no one else's a wagon. :P
In post 1940, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s one of those, he seems like scum, if he were scum, he wouldn’t be scum seeming right now. This is a classic him getting setup by game state.
The first part of this doesn't do much for me. The latter I am fine with coming from your take on the game atm.
In post 1940, Flavor Leaf wrote:Thinking more about it, I think it makes sense coming from townYou as well, which is what scum likely wanted: a townie pushing ofhrz hard.
Maybe so. If you think I was pressured into providing a distraction, you need look no further than D1L (who I also suspect).
Game state, not votes. Always look at gamestate rather than the surface level of votes.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #214) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1945, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1942, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ofhrz didn’t start getting pushed or heated on until AFTER I pushed him.
Be fair, I am on record suspecting ofhrz as early as post 796 and I didn't do it because of anything you posted.
Sure, but I hard hard hard pushed him, and made a statement with it.

I’m sure others leaned there prior because there was no real reason.

I’m also loud
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (isolation #215) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ofhrz gets zero town points for town reading Pelican even if he were to flip town, which Pelican won’t anyways.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #216) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

No real order within tiers

Ofhrz
Kagami
Fish Monger
Judge Joseph Dredd
Gorkington
Marquis
popsofctown
kuribo
Chandra Nalaar

Vecna
Pine
PenguinPower
Croat

Day 1 Lynch
Bingle

Perry Pelican
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (isolation #217) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1949, Bingle wrote:
In post 1924, Flavor Leaf wrote:Honestly, I’m probably shooting Bingle no matter what tonight.
Unless you think me, marquis, and Vecna are all lying, I can’t be vigged. It’s an objectively terrible use of a confirmable role.

I don’t think you should telegraph who you’re shooting if we lynch perry, but even if you think I’m scum you shouldn’t shoot me because I can’t be shot and you’ll only succeed in being a caffeine addicted paranoid vanilla owner.
Naive of you to assume that was my actual thought process.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #218) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1951, Bingle wrote:
In post 1942, Flavor Leaf wrote:You made the case on him, and look how Bingle responded.
I’m willing to lynch anyone who isn’t a townread, a gamestate read, or self resolving tonight over people who are.

Shocker.
If Pelican is a town read, then you’re just likely scum with him, because there’s zero reason you should be town reading him here.

Neutral sure, but there’s never a reason to town read him here from your shoes as town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #219) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1950, Flavor Leaf wrote:No real order within tiers

Ofhrz
Kagami
Fish Monger
Judge Joseph Dredd
Gorkington
Marquis
popsofctown
kuribo
Chandra Nalaar

Vecna
Pine
PenguinPower
Croat

Day 1 Lynch
Bingle

Perry Pelican
I half expect 1 scum in each tier if there isn’t 2 scum in Bingle/D1
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (isolation #220) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m typically a strong Vig shot, that of which Pelican already knows, so I imagine scum team is trying hard to not let Pelican be lynched because then I’m likely taking out 2 scum, and scum are forced to kill me, which sucks if there is a protective.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #221) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pelican staying they’re gonna kill me at night is literally just the scum play to make.

And then he can claim my death, and say scum targeted whoever I’d target if I don’t target Pelican, which I don’t want to, that’s a waste.

He’s already caught scum. Lynch him.

If they have a doctor, it’s just going to be on him too. Or a JK.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #222) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1956, Bingle wrote:He’s self resolving, not a town read. In fact, he’s explicitly a scumread. I just don’t want to lynch self resolving slots, because that’s how you lose games of mafia.
Disagree hard.

This Vig/Vig is absolutely not self resolving here, that’s a way to get ScumPelican town cleared. I’d abuse that mindset so hard if i were scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (isolation #223) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Literally all that happens from letting Pelican live is Obvtown FL dies, you have to lynch Pelican anyways, and we mislynch a townie likely.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (isolation #224) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1960, Bingle wrote:Discounting claims and associations:

Bingle

DOL
Gork
Vecna

Kuribo
FL
Marquis

Kags
FM
Chandra
Ofrhz
Pine
PP

Croag
Jjd
Pops

Pelipper
D1 lynch is in a disgustingly high spot.
Vecna is in the spot you’re trying to high pocket because he’s a pair with you essentially.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #225) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m 3 for 3 on catching scumJJD, and he would be trying a lot harder to make it so it isn’t 4 for 4 if he were scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #226) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Chandra, if I ever start to scum read you again, please just quote that last post of yours.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #227) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1967, Day One Wagon wrote:Maybe Bingle remembers my only scum game on this site and knows that I'd be all over Pelli, if he was my scumbuddy :lol:
Maybe, but doubt it.

It’s just damage control.

He could be setting you up associatively if he goes down.

I could just scum read you because your stance on Pelican is disgusting
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (isolation #228) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1974, Day One Wagon wrote:
In post 1968, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1967, Day One Wagon wrote:Maybe Bingle remembers my only scum game on this site and knows that I'd be all over Pelli, if he was my scumbuddy :lol:
Maybe, but doubt it.

That was a joke - he didn't really paid attention there and let other hydra head do things

I'm well aware that your scumread on me is based solely on my stance and I'm hoping you're better than just shooting me for this
Naive of you to think I’m actually shooting you
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #229) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1975, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1974, Day One Wagon wrote:
In post 1968, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Maybe, but doubt it.

That was a joke - he didn't really paid attention there and let other hydra head do things

I'm well aware that your scumread on me is based solely on my stance and I'm hoping you're better than just shooting me for this
Naive of you to think I’m actually shooting you
I just wanted to say that again. You have every right to think it’s possible for you to be bogged.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #230) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1976, Pine wrote:I've decided not to bother reading this whole damn thread. Activating replacement protocols.

If there's anything I need to confirm for anyone, or if there's anything I should know, tell me from here and I'll read it.

PE: @Croag Yeah, it kind of was. Most people whining "but what's your case" have something to hide. As far as I can tell, you're not in danger of being a D1 lynch, so why do you give a shit? Go be Town and it'll work itself out. Active defense is always scummy.
It’s just a bunch of la di da of people trying to subtly move off of Pelican, even though he’s slipped up
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #231) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1980, Pine wrote:
In post 1979, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1976, Pine wrote:I've decided not to bother reading this whole damn thread. Activating replacement protocols.

If there's anything I need to confirm for anyone, or if there's anything I should know, tell me from here and I'll read it.

PE: @Croag Yeah, it kind of was. Most people whining "but what's your case" have something to hide. As far as I can tell, you're not in danger of being a D1 lynch, so why do you give a shit? Go be Town and it'll work itself out. Active defense is always scummy.
It’s just a bunch of la di da of people trying to subtly move off of Pelican, even though he’s slipped up
Anyone you want to name and shame? I'm not above looking at specific sections of an 80-page game, I just don't want to spend a day digesting all of this dreck
I just kind of reread a bunch trying to find specific stuff to share, but it’s a bunch of blah.

Day 1 Lynch I don’t like their stances on like anything.

Ofhrz/Chandaar are kind of a hot topic, but I think Chandaar is town pushing town ofhrz, which is what scum was waiting to happen, and I derailed it as soon as it did.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #232) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@JJD - don’t fall into the ScumOfhrz trap. That’s what scum want people to think.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (isolation #233) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1987, Day One Wagon wrote:JJD, you just had to ask, but I thought you figured out who I am since Pelli was calling me Ram and mentioned LNT. My main is Ramcius
Like...I knew this, then I forgot.

I’m brining ramcius up one tier
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #234) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1990, Bingle wrote:Leaf, what do you think about 1986?
It was a bit before my time, but Phantom of the Opera just debuted, so that was cool. Also Hands Across America, which was in that movie Us, which I worked on, you can slightly see me in the background :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (isolation #235) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

For real, though, it’s probably the best reason for potential townYou, but if you’re town, Pelican is still just scum who needs to go today.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #236) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think we should say who’s addicted to caffeine, should we?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (isolation #237) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There’s scum in the people who were WK’ing Pelican. I pushed far too hard for them not to take advantage of that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (isolation #238) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ofhrz
Vecna
D1 Lynch
Gorkington/chenn
Croag
Bingle
Marquis

Probably contain at least 2 scum since Fish is flipped scum on wagon.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #239) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2047, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 2039, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t think we should say who’s addicted to caffeine, should we?
You're still a TR, but you're a fool for not listening to me on Pelican. Now I want to lynch Bingle. Can you please make it happen?
Disagree.

It really doesn’t matter if a town read goes down Day 1 tbh.

Look at all that juicy agendas we get to look at now
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (isolation #240) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

We will make sure to make Pelican’s sacrifice not go in vain.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #241) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Chandra
Kagami
Penguin
Judge Joseph
Possible pops?

Have at least one scum in them likely
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (isolation #242) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2050, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 2042, Flavor Leaf wrote:There’s scum in the people who were WK’ing Pelican. I pushed far too hard for them not to take advantage of that.
I don't care what you did it for. You should have had a pause and analyzed the bloody setup.

P-edit: Let's hope so.
The second he mentioned vig’ing me, no matter his alignment, he became the optimal lynch, and I stand by it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #243) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Had he been alive, I’d have had to shoot him as well, meaning we’d have lost both Pelican and myself, which is likely what scum were trying to have happen in the first place, but I wouldn’t let people move off of Pelican.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #244) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2055, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2051, Flavor Leaf wrote:Chandra
Kagami
Penguin
Judge Joseph
Possible pops?

That's a very bad list, FL.
It’s 100% accurate.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #245) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2058, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 2051, Flavor Leaf wrote:Chandra
Kagami
Penguin
Judge Joseph
Possible pops?

It's not me nor PP and unlikely to be pops
I agree.

I didn’t account for reads with it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #246) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I won’t be touching ofhrz.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (isolation #247) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Bingle/D1L is probably where I’m still leaning.

Gut is screaming, screaming, screaming Chandar. I go in and out of town reading/scum reading then
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (isolation #248) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ofhrz was who scum was trying to lynch to allow for Pelican/Myself to shoot at each other
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #249) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2067, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 2054, Flavor Leaf wrote:Had he been alive, I’d have had to shoot him as well, meaning we’d have lost both Pelican and myself,
which is likely what scum were trying to have happen in the first place
, but I wouldn’t let people move off of Pelican.
THAT is my point. Bingle IS scum.
I’ve been saying that since yesterday, why are you acting like you’re trying to convince me?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (isolation #250) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2071, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Really, were going to vca scum into arbitrary piles now? Can we not waste our time on such pointless exercises?
Like I said, this is probably scum.

My VCA isn’t like normal VCA.

I’m the docta of wagonomics.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (isolation #251) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2070, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 2063, Flavor Leaf wrote:Bingle/D1L is probably where I’m still leaning.

Gut is screaming, screaming, screaming Chandar. I go in and out of town reading/scum reading then
I am fully against a D1L wagon. In fact him & chenn are TRs for me
Well, you’re probably wrong with one of those.

If Bingle flips scum, you’re scum with one of those.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (isolation #252) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If Bingle flips town*
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (isolation #253) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2076, popsofctown wrote:Flavor Leaf your reads are terrible
Disagree.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #254) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That actually guarantees my reads are good tbh
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (isolation #255) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s just too early still, and I need time to farm before I get to my carry potential.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #256) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Just so everyone knows, Pops spent the majority of the night trying to WIFOM me into not shooting anyone.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (isolation #257) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The fact Pops called out mine specifically when i feel it’s general consensus right now Bingle is likely scum is just surface level play on her part or scum orientated.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #258) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m just waiting for scum to push me so I can assess gamestate.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (isolation #259) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2085, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2073, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2071, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Really, were going to vca scum into arbitrary piles now? Can we not waste our time on such pointless exercises?

I'm not a fan, but I don't think Chandra is scum.
Worked in the game 100% that game I mislynched you in.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (isolation #260) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nope
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (isolation #261) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2091, PenguinPower wrote:Like - I get it, but this isn't a normal game and you don't really have the full picture yet.
I don’t go off setup, I go off gamestate.

I’m a philosophical sociologist. That’s how I express my art.

Also, I’m in the process of creating my first (semi high budget) short film of one of the scripts I wrote. I’m just happy, so again, this is a moo point.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (isolation #262) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Bingle, you’re scummy af.

I wanna help you if you’re town, but I scum read you hard
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (isolation #263) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Pops - you got the wink wink, right?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (isolation #264) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2102, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Pops - you got the wink wink, right?
From when i came at you early last page
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (isolation #265) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2090, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 2080, Flavor Leaf wrote:Just so everyone knows, Pops spent the majority of the night trying to WIFOM me into not shooting anyone.

For once, she was right! For one thing you don't need to be caffeinated (yet) and for another you don't have enough info and you were likely to shoot a townie anyway.
Sike u thot.

It’s obvious who my shot was anyways. I made a deal yesterday.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (isolation #266) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Sure, but I’m setting my net out there, and ai’m gonna catch me some scumfish. I’ll feed them to you, Penguin
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (isolation #267) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2109, Bingle wrote:Oh, I explained my defense of Pelican in the hood. I'm not going into it here, but you can go ahead and ask Vec/Marquis if it makes sense.
That’s literally the main thing.

It feels and felt way too TMI.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #268) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2119, popsofctown wrote:I think FL usually doesn't play D1 the way he did as town.

It's not the lynch I'd want the earliest.
Lol...? Yeah, maybe Pops is just scum, because that’s pretty classic TownFL tunneling.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #269) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I still think Ofhrz is town.

Also, my Marathon Game, using the Less Pressure setup, needs 3 more /in’s
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #270) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Well, for the most part, if one of the other 2 are scum, that means bingle is solid, if Bingnle is scum, then it would make the other 2 town, and thus more able to trust.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (isolation #271) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I just don’t see 2 scum within that neighborhood

Combination of everything
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #272) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pretty sure I’m conf town, D1L
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #273) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2178, Bingle wrote:
In post 2166, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2109, Bingle wrote:Oh, I explained my defense of Pelican in the hood. I'm not going into it here, but you can go ahead and ask Vec/Marquis if it makes sense.
That’s literally the main thing.

It feels and felt way too TMI.
There were reasons. Those reasons are not for mortal men. I’m fairly confident both marquis and Vecna are town, and thus will endorse the reasons as existing. Unless the scumteam is {Bingle/Vecna/Marquis} that should be enough.
So there’s multiple all town neighborhoods?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (isolation #274) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yes. This was gone into in detail in Musicals.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (isolation #275) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2188, Day One Wagon wrote:Still, it's hard to believe in 2 town vigs. On upside, I trust you more that I did after RCE flip and you're not my main lynch target for today any more
Yesterday people were saying the exact opposite
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (isolation #276) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think I do it as scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (isolation #277) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2212, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 2073, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Okay chucklefuck, listen up.

This is always the shit people give me and I am beyond over it. Every one of you colored votecount hugging geniuses thinks you have 600 IQ and no one else understands coloring in vote counts as well as you.

I spend every game complaining about this and you all react the same way. This knee jerk bullshit that I must be scum discrediting you because you're so brilliant and totally onto me.

It is just completely divorced from reality. I have had this pointless conversation in every game I've played since goddamn well 2014 or whenever every new guy who thinks hes solved this game started turning mod posts red and green all the time. I have the fucking receipts. I have a wall of quotes from myself saying it in every game as every alignment and smashing my stupid head against the wall because this "tactic" is so. Frustrating.

Am I just some relic, nostalgic for bygone days when we played mafia and judged players on their words and their actions rather than try to make a numbers game out of something that at its core defies numbers? You bet I am. I know these posts I'm making dont accomplish anything. I'm not town here thinking I'm gonna change the ways of anyone who thinks they're the hottest thing since isaac newton invented calculus. I'm not scum here thinking that screaming into the void about it is somehow going to make anyone townread me. Im just a dude who's frustrated that after all the time I've watched people do this, they never learn. They just keep on going pretending they can reduce a game of social deception, that's interesting and has layers, to a math problem. If you want to shuffle some numbers around, go take an algebra class. Shitting up the thread with rainbow player names and bar deductions based on the idea that scum would never vote together or whatever the fuck is basically offensive to anyone who thinks this game is or should be should be fun or interesting.

In conclusion, bite me.

VCA’s a complimentary tool, not a main one.

Consider yourself bit.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (isolation #278) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2212, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Am I just some relic, nostalgic for bygone days when we played mafia and judged players on their words and their actions rather than try to make a numbers game out of something that at its core defies numbers?
The funny thing about this is this is literally what I push every game I play in essentially, effectively making that entire post, yet again, moo.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #279) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2225, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2212, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Am I just some relic, nostalgic for bygone days when we played mafia and judged players on their words and their actions rather than try to make a numbers game out of something that at its core defies numbers?
The funny thing about this is this is literally what I push every game I play in essentially, effectively making that entire post, yet again, moo.
Take it away, Penguin
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #280) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2221, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I refuse to believe 2217 is a genuine post. You made that post to set me off.

VOTE: DOL

Screw you.
And then you vote the main person that essentially only I was pushing
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (isolation #281) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2229, Day One Wagon wrote:FL, can you just straight up claim that fish was your shot? Cause for now it looks like you don't know how he died and you're unsure, if you can claim it or not
Very much by design.

This is a scum role fish.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (isolation #282) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

No matter what happens, I do not get a 7-2 scum record this game so, do whatever.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (isolation #283) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Bingle/JJD - the towns in you wanna look at their weak ass reasoning for scumFL?

It’s literally just “oh, he’d Do that as either alignment, he’s scum.”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (isolation #284) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And people are acting like I was acting like the mislynch didn’t happen. I’m acting this way specifically because the mislynch happened. My entire view on this gamestate is BECAUSE Pelican was a mislynch.

Get outta here with your surface level playin.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (isolation #285) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like, my entire focus is pulling from Pelican being a mislynch.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (isolation #286) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

This gives Ordzhonikidze (my auto correct correct Ofhrz to this, so imma rep it there) town cred.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (isolation #287) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And Marquis’s pushing me because they only see things on the surface level, and I’m far deeper than that, which could be scum AI, I guess, but I don’t feel like pushing Marquis right now
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (isolation #288) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2323, Bingle wrote:
In post 2317, Flavor Leaf wrote:Bingle/JJD - the towns in you wanna look at their weak ass reasoning for scumFL?

Dude, what are you smoking? I’m pretty sure marquis is the only one who doesn’t think you’re town and that comes across as policy to me anyway.
I’m referring to Marquis/Chandar, even if Chandar isn’t talking about it, they are definitely hinting.

And to answer your question, it’s a Purple Haze strain.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (isolation #289) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2323, Bingle wrote:
In post 2317, Flavor Leaf wrote:Bingle/JJD - the towns in you wanna look at their weak ass reasoning for scumFL?

Dude, what are you smoking? I’m pretty sure marquis is the only one who doesn’t think you’re town and that comes across as policy to me anyway.
Also, alright. I can see him as the type of player who can’t grasp around the benefits of my play. They also haven’t seen me in action.

Bingle, I need to town read you so you can give me a slingshot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (isolation #290) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That really set me off. Anyone here should know that the basis of my game right now is directly contrived from Pelican, aka RCE, aka one of my closest compadres here on site, was a tragic sacrifice that I made, whilst pushing/reading incorrectly, that I will not let be for nothing. I will use that to catch the true culprits, and avenge him.

I NEVER push for a mislynch on RCE Day 1 as scum. There’s a decent sized sample size to back that up even on how I deal with RCE.

I actually don’t believe I’ve ever mislynched him when I was scum. That’s bad scum play. Quoting Skygazer, “He’s a super scary scum player.” This is not it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2331 (isolation #291) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You know what, Day 2 Bingle is actually town indicative, mixed with gamestate.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2332 (isolation #292) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

JJD, I’m soul reading you still even though i thought you’d be scum if Bingle was town
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (isolation #293) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2288, Bingle wrote:Pops/JJD/ 1 of {ofhrz/croag/Kag/Chandra}

EZ game is EZ.
I don’t believe it’s JJD. I liked what he said today.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (isolation #294) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Chennisden is town too.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (isolation #295) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m not like locked on the idea of Pops being scum for sure either. They could be, but people seem more sure of it than I do.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2338 (isolation #296) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1344, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1341, kuribo wrote:
In post 1327, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, I’m absolutely not with a Fishmonger lynch. Just because he annoyed you doesn’t make him scum.

In fact, it actually leans town if he “acted” to not know Kuribo, as there is zero reasoning for ScumPisskop to do that.
Okay, AGAIN

it's not that he annoyed me

I literally laid out why he's scum
I will Vig fishmonger if you lynch Pelican.

Also, I’d just like to point out the incredibly anti town nature of people trying to get me to claim outright if I went through with exactly what I said I would do.

They are caffeine hunting, which I’m obviously going to WIFOM.

If I shot, I want scum to think I didn’t shoot.

If I didn’t shoot, I want scum to think I shot.

Get outta here with that surface level stuff.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2339 (isolation #297) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My boys saw this instantly.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (isolation #298) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Still. No point giving them the info so they can pop off.

I’d be able to abuse it, I’m not going to assume other scum can’t.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (isolation #299) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2342, Day One Wagon wrote:FL says that scum wouldn't kill him, if they know he's caffeinated
Scum can kill me all they want
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (isolation #300) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Day 1, Chandar, Marquis have one scum in them at least.

I make these kind of posts for later in the game, and then cross cancel.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (isolation #301) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t know, Bingle. I usually nail Almost50 when he’s scum pretty easily.

Like something about the way he talks just tells me he’s scum. I’m 3 for 3.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (isolation #302) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2353, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:

Excuse me??!!! Where did I say I have a SR on you??
You misinterpreted.

I’m coming to you because I want you to look at Marquis/D1/Chandaar and their reasonings.

I’m trusting you and Bingle.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2358 (isolation #303) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That’s exactly why. It’s stances and implications.

@Bingle - I’ve had plenty of run ins with old age players in my time to know when something is off. Scum Old School players always push me like this.

And I’m not exactly a New Age player here either. I’ve been here for the past 5 and a half years.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (isolation #304) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

People keep talking to me like I’m some new upstart hotshot, but there’s been multiple eras of me as a player already, so this is definitely not the case.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2360 (isolation #305) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, the town games where I’m completely off, usually are town wins anyways, I just become the devil’s advocate voice of reason and help slingshot the town who has the correct reads and help them explain why specific players are actually scum because they’re trying to convince me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (isolation #306) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Bingle - let’s go Pops tomorrow. I want to talk to them one more night.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (isolation #307) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2356, popsofctown wrote:Ftr LAL is good mafia in 2019, I lynched scum off of it earlier this year
Yeah, I agree.

I don’t lie, though. I just state things that aren’t true for reactions.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2364 (isolation #308) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I disagree. I usually want something into existence enough to make it happen.

I’m an optimistic dreamer.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (isolation #309) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2365, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I bet you watched/read The Secret and were like oh damn this is a really revolutionary idea
Nah, I only think my own ideas are revolutionary.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2368 (isolation #310) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t even know what The Secret is
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2369 (isolation #311) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And if we’re talking narratively, I can spend hours analyzing and explaining how to fix a good majority of most pop culture film and literature so that a lot of their points hit stronger
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (isolation #312) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2375, Vecna wrote:
In post 2173, Flavor Leaf wrote:I just don’t see 2 scum within that neighborhood

Combination of everything
How about zero?
Nah
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (isolation #313) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2374, Vecna wrote:
In post 2156, Marquis wrote:
In post 2150, Bingle wrote:
In post 2146, PenguinPower wrote:Marquis is scum. Or just really bad.
Nah. That list is p solid. pops is scum, Flavor deserves to be town and I don't think Chandra deserves to be in the list, but otherwise it's :thumbsup:.
I'm not very comfortable calling Flavor town, I'm starting to get the sense their righteous conviction is within their scumrange. Also the vig crossclaim with the other one presumably flipping exactly what he claimed :/
This is a townslip of sorts though again, because theres very little chance in my mind scum go after FL here after they would know what he did last summer.
False. Scum would ALWAYS go after me here. :lol: you new?

But I don’t think it’s Marquis necessarily either.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (isolation #314) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, if you wanna lynch Pops, do it tomorrow.

And everyone apparently has reasoning to call their entire hood town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (isolation #315) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

When I’m actuality, scum would be playing to get that mindset, so one of the neighborhoods claiming their neighborhood is all town likely has a scum in it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (isolation #316) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2407, chennisden wrote:im looking at popsofctown today
Don’t.

Do it tomorrow.

Pops is confirmable.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (isolation #317) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m scum reading the two of you right now, but haven’t voted because just because I scum read you doesn’t mean you’re scum, and I see that.

Vecna’s been raising in scum equity lately. I don’t think I’m at a point where I can actively say I want to lynch anyone just yet.

I’ve come around on a Bingle, not really sure why, to be honest, I just have. I just started seeing a lack of scum agenda and more towniness naturally from him which made his Day 1 look better.

JJD I usually have hardinstant gut read on scum. And when I say instant, once I town read his slot, then he replaced into it, and immediately I went “oh, A50 is scum.” and I meant it, and I pushed it.

And another time I was an IC, and he was pushing a bunch of reads I didn’t agree with, then he asked me “So you think all my reads are wrong?” And I said Yes, because I genuinely did think that, and I ended up catching him and his deepwolf partner late game.

This isn’t a brag, this is just me talking about my experience with scumJJD/A50, and I’m not getting the vibes at all. I’m generally agreeing with a good amount of his stuff, and I at least see his perspective.

Chennisden, like he said, I’ve successfully called out as being a mislynch before, and I think he’s town here as well.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (isolation #318) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2415, Vecna wrote:
In post 2403, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2374, Vecna wrote:
In post 2156, Marquis wrote:
In post 2150, Bingle wrote:
In post 2146, PenguinPower wrote:Marquis is scum. Or just really bad.
Nah. That list is p solid. pops is scum, Flavor deserves to be town and I don't think Chandra deserves to be in the list, but otherwise it's :thumbsup:.
I'm not very comfortable calling Flavor town, I'm starting to get the sense their righteous conviction is within their scumrange. Also the vig crossclaim with the other one presumably flipping exactly what he claimed :/
This is a townslip of sorts though again, because theres very little chance in my mind scum go after FL here after they would know what he did last summer.
False. Scum would ALWAYS go after me here. :lol: you new?

But I don’t think it’s Marquis necessarily either.
so you really think theyre more likely to go after you, while they know you vigged their teammate? and are likely to do the same to them if they make a single misstep?

This might apply to some very daring people. I dont think any of those are in this game though.
Nah. They don’t know for sure. They think I shot Fishmonger. Which I might have done. I might not have.

Scum are really annoyed right now because they absolutely have no clue.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (isolation #319) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You only get lynched if I start pushing you, and that would make me think you’re town, probably
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #320) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Who’s trying to turn what into a 1v1?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (isolation #321) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If I was 1v1ing someone, or trying, you’d know
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (isolation #322) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m cool and collected, most of the time, i just talk a lot
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (isolation #323) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Technically, I’ve hydra’d with Day 1 lynch.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2473 (isolation #324) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You know what?

Why not just lynch Croag? I feel like it’s going to be that big of an issue, why the hell not just lynch Croag today? Does anybody town read the slot? Like, I am not scum reading them by any means, but if croag’s town, they’re gonna be mislynched eventually anyways. Let’s just vote them.

VOTE: Croag
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2475 (isolation #325) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’ll be that guy. I’ll be the one to take responsibility for it if they flip town. That would be 2 on me. Why not?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2477 (isolation #326) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m reverse.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (isolation #327) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nah, I’m a known late game powerhouse. Your best chance for a few days to lynch me has come and gone.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (isolation #328) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Kagami
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (isolation #329) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Well, you’re not gonna get lynch without me on it. Let’s just be honest.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (isolation #330) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2490, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 2475, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’ll be that guy. I’ll be the one to take responsibility for it if they flip town. That would be 2 on me. Why not?
Is anyone really thinking about this when they vote, a side from scum?

Nah, scum never think that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (isolation #331) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2497, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2490, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 2475, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’ll be that guy. I’ll be the one to take responsibility for it if they flip town. That would be 2 on me. Why not?
Is anyone really thinking about this when they vote, a side from scum?

Nah, scum never think that.
And town say stuff like that all the time, quit changing narrative just to fit you
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (isolation #332) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2587, popsofctown wrote:This game is such a testament to how neighborhoods generate insta-pocketing

I think in a universe where I don't have a neighborhood with Flavor Leaf I am probably naked voting him every page this day 2

The croag push doesn't seem like town at all. "Does anyone townread this slot?" is so weak.
Town case on me, tbh.

I’m known for creating super compelling and consistent cases as scum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (isolation #333) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Well, I’m a town Vig, and Pops isn’t a cpr doctor, so you’re wrong.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2659 (isolation #334) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

N
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (isolation #335) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2649, Vecna wrote:
In post 2640, popsofctown wrote:
In post 2639, Vecna wrote:
In post 2585, popsofctown wrote:
In post 2584, Day One Wagon wrote:
In post 2582, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 2533, Vecna wrote:Also, has it even been confirmed if everyone is in a hood?
Not until croag's post right above this was it 100% confirmed. People assumed the four of us were all together, but I believe the only certainty that could be derived from the actual posts in the thread was that I was with kagami and at least one other person.
It was pretty obv Croag was in hood after Kagami asked for prod
The fudge? The hoods don't have daytalk. Why would Kagami be more likely to prod someone in his hood instead of someone outside of his hood?

This sounds like a scumslip from having daytalk with Kagami or Croag
Its not the first time something like this was suggested. Howd you know this is the same for all hoods though?
I don't understand the question
Is it confirmed none of the hoods have daychat?
Yes.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (isolation #336) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Chandar - who are we lynching now? Did we move off of Kagami?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2669 (isolation #337) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2666, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 2662, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Chandar - who are we lynching now? Did we move off of Kagami?
I'd like to lynch D1L. I was never on kagami, but I believe some people still are.
VOTE: D1L
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2718 (isolation #338) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Im conf town
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3062 (isolation #339) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pops claimed Friendly Neighbor and isn’t targeting, so I’m all WIFOM in my neighborhood because of that.

That’s why yesterday i kept bringing up let pops go for yesterday.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3064 (isolation #340) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3053, PenguinPower wrote:Oooh...game flavor reason.

I'm a fallen cop who was seduced by Jenna Otter and my addiction to caffeine. Solid.
It really was. I’m outside in Berkeley about to meet some scummers, so obvi I’m just gonna check.

You can go back and look. I was trying to get Pops to prove to me with her friendly neighbor claim that she claimed Night 1 to me.

Pops was hard trying to confirm if I am caffeinated or not by trying to get me to outright claim whether i shot fish or not, which is the exact reason I’m not letting that info out rn, it benefits scum completely.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3102 (isolation #341) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3069, Marquis wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf let's get this over with.

long overdue. and my POV is it's the last possible scumslot by POE. did a minor reread and now think orshz and jjd are likely town... i hope
In post 3068, PenguinPower wrote:I would like for FL to do something non-FL-like and actually claim if he has been the vig shots. Full claim. No lies. No misdirection.

Fully. I have reasons.
No, I haven’t.

I still have my shot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3103 (isolation #342) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@JJD-Bingle - Appreciated. You’ve seen through the light. I protected Pops yesterday because the FN claim. I’m glad you saw through the scum’s ruse.

I shall slingshot the two of you today.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3119 (isolation #343) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 857, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 850, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 842, Perry Pelican wrote:My neighborhood directly influences me so it's my first focus.
Hm.

I would recommend not letting them influence you very much as a general rule.
VOTE: Chandar

I feel i’m getting hatchet gaslit. Stances are making sure I don’t gain momentum.

This is what happens when I’m town.

I’m never scum with Chandar here throughout
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3120 (isolation #344) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Bingle, I really don’t think it’s Jjd. Scum is on me right now. At least 2.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3122 (isolation #345) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My Chandar paranoia was correct, I think my D1L is too
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3130 (isolation #346) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3124, Bingle wrote:
In post 3122, Flavor Leaf wrote:My Chandar paranoia was correct, I think my D1L is too
I still lean D1L town, but the lynch pool today should 100% be my hood/doc hood.

Of those names, Marquis is off the table 100% unless someone comes into the thread with a guilty on him. I tr Vec and D1L. I want to lynch JJD with all of my hearts. All like 7 of them, but that pool is definitely where we should be lynching today, despite the fact that purely from a balance perspective, one of Croag/PP should be scum.
Didn’t he claim miller?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3133 (isolation #347) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I really think JJD is town, and I usually nail him hard when he’s scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3135 (isolation #348) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Marquis or Pops, possibly both, have scum in them.

Like, that’s not a question, it’s straight fact at this point.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3138 (isolation #349) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3136, Bingle wrote:
In post 3130, Flavor Leaf wrote:Didn’t he claim miller?
Person who joined our thread should have received confirmation that Marquis is town via claim in our hood. Both Marquis and I are claimed millers, along with your hood. It's not a cop guilty, it's a mechanically x should have happened if you were town guilty.
If it’s Pops who joined, then it’s absolutely scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3149 (isolation #350) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Looks like we found another scum afterall.

I was wrong earlier, which makes sense
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3150 (isolation #351) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There’s some fuckery going on in that neighborhood.

Imma just kill orfhz tonight
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3151 (isolation #352) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Pops
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3157 (isolation #353) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

gamestate dictates jjd and i are the mislynch candidates for scum. Chandra also never gets in the situation they did with one of us as their scum partner.

Chandra was on and off pushing me depending on how i acted towards her.

I feel I was the main mislynch candidate, and when I wasn’t happening, they pivoted over to JJd, so that means there’s likely a strong player, possibly bingle, with an incorrect read thus making it easy for scum.

There are way too many people ‘cleared unless...’ which there’s always that unless. That is the mark of scum interference.

Scum has been on me, and scum has been on jjd, maybe not voting wise, but push and agenda wise.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3158 (isolation #354) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3156, chennisden wrote:i want to look in {ofrhz pp croag} today, please?

Ofrhz is scum, the others are likely town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (isolation #355) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You can read the bat cave neighborhood, and Kuribo stated he thinks one of Bingle, marquis, pops is scum as well, so I’m happy to align with Kuribo like thta
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3162 (isolation #356) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3160, chennisden wrote:dunno about you, flavor
That’s fine.

If you town read Jjd, then you just have to look at how strongly he town reads me, and how literally nobody else defends me in such a way. That’s the mark of ObvTown Flavor.

I run this shit as scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3163 (isolation #357) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I can run as town too, but i don’t have to, if thta makes sense.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3164 (isolation #358) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s Ofrhz and Marquis.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3166 (isolation #359) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Orfhz

I figure Marquis would have a lot of pushback, and I’ll just prove it tomorrow then.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (isolation #360) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3165, Day One Wagon wrote:
In post 3157, Flavor Leaf wrote:gamestate dictates jjd and i are the mislynch candidates for scum. Chandra also never gets in the situation they did with one of us as their scum partner.

Chandra was on and off pushing me depending on how i acted towards her.

I feel I was the main mislynch candidate, and when I wasn’t happening, they pivoted over to JJd, so that means there’s likely a strong player, possibly bingle, with an incorrect read thus making it easy for scum.

There are way too many people ‘cleared unless...’ which there’s always that unless. That is the mark of scum interference.

Scum has been on me, and scum has been on jjd, maybe not voting wise, but push and agenda wise.
It's funny how Chandra's push works as clear only when it's convenient - Chandra was going after our hood, me and ofrhz mostly, but it's you and JJD cleared.

What you can tell about Pops wanting to FN Kagami and Kagami dying same night? I'd believe Pops scum, if she claimed to use ability, but she didn't, so why we don't give another night? But it looks not good for you, as you knew that Kagami was Pops target
No, i didn’t. I told Pops to target me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3170 (isolation #361) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And that’s a reason I was leaning Pops scum, though.

So don’t say it doesn’t look good for me when that’s the epitome of surface level play.

Pops easily can be scum, who claimed FN to me so I wouldnt shoot her.

Then, after I sent the entirety of Day 2 making sure she didn’t get ran up, i go and ask to be targeted. She doesn’t, even though she asked who she should target. I gave her my answer, i didn’t give a damn who else she would have possibly targeted nor could I have known she’d actually go through with it.

Pops as scum isn’t a FN, so her targeting Kagami and Kagami being killed solves the issue of having to use the FN to prove herself, because she couldn’t.

VOTE: Pops

Pops is scum. That’s why she came into the thread and immediately went for me. She went for the frame and it didn’t go as planned for her.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3171 (isolation #362) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3169, chennisden wrote:but i really think jjd is like, only ever scumw ith fl.
Disagree. This is also surface level play.

How can JJD and I EVER be scum together at this point. We just fuck ourselves over in that sense. Think deeper.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3172 (isolation #363) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

But that does lend towards Jjd town, Chennai’s, not arguing your read.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3173 (isolation #364) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@D1L - i think we just caught scumPops together.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3174 (isolation #365) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

One scum on me, one scum on jjd also makes a lot of sense, so Pops/Orfhz checks out.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3177 (isolation #366) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

She also let me be the heavy for Pelican when she was pushing the same narrative on a smaller scale, because i go hard like that when I tunnel.

Right, PP?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3178 (isolation #367) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3176, chennisden wrote:i was kinda scumreading pops in the beginning of the replacement and i got bad vibes from ofrhz too

but is it really that easy
No, we’re just next level
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3180 (isolation #368) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It also checks out with Pops being against Pelican, and Orfhz hard town reading. They took opposite sides while Chandra was a middle man causing mayhem.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3182 (isolation #369) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pops told me they were FN specifically so I wouldn’t shoot them, and would have a reason not to be killed, like how i protected them day 2, i even made a comment to pops about if she caught my wink wink.

Bingle stated that someone in their hood could give a message to someone saying ‘blah blah is town’ that’s essentially a reflexive FN.

A reflexive FN and a FN both here? With cop investigatives and vigilantes?

No. Pops is scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3183 (isolation #370) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yah, I’m actually never lynching D1L here.

They moved up to my solid town slot.

Chennis, Jjd, D1L, penguinpow
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3184 (isolation #371) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think Croat and Vecna as well.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (isolation #372) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pops, Marquis, Bingle, Orfhz likely have both remaining scum in them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3186 (isolation #373) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2454, Chandra Nalaar wrote:VOTE: ofrhz

I'm still very much down to run up this half-lurksack-half-scumposting slot.

If anything I have an excess of suspects.

Actually, Chandra pushes towards Orfhz could be town AI for Orfhz, but i feel it could have just been bussing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3188 (isolation #374) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 14, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Hello.

I'd like to get this out of the way so I don't wind up litigating it for 8 pages. I am Cephrir. The purpose of this account is for me to play differently, so if you think I'm playing differently, that may be the reason, and if I'm not, it's because maintaining this persona is taxing and I'm not very good at it. Hopefully, we can move on and not ask me a thousand questions about this.

VOTE: Marquis for being scum.
In post 20, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 16, Marquis wrote:I think voting me is dumb
Why do you hate lynching scum? I'm pretty sure scum hate lynching scum. Boom. Cuff 'im, boys.
In post 38, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 32, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 29, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: Marquis
No

too early for them to be BSing.
In post 33, Fish Monger wrote:Lying maybe, but I trust them to not be Boonskying
"Don't vote this person, but they might be lying"

The fuck is this shit?
In post 40, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 37, Fish Monger wrote:Danny Glover - is that a cop soft :o
are you for real right now
In post 50, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 45, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 38, Chandra Nalaar wrote:"Don't vote this person, but they might be lying"
umm nobody called them a liar. Please read the entirety of the post/thread. kthnx
That doesn't have anything to do with what I said? I'm taking exception to your randomly shooting down productive votes

im literally sitting here trying to figure out what the hell else to say to respond to this nonsequitur from bizarroworld

i'd vote you but my current vote feels great
In post 56, Chandra Nalaar wrote:VOTE: fish monger

if you want a fight i'll give you one
In post 61, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 59, Fish Monger wrote:Youre taking RVS waaaay too seriously.
I'm ending RVS.
In post 254, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Pops is town and how anyone managed to vote or continue voting him on pg 8 is beyond me

These are some Chandra posts from early game.

If you see, he makes it a point to talk a lot to fishmonger early, his scum partner. If you look at the way he speaks, it’s also similar to how he was talking about Marquis in his intro. And the. pops gets a strong town read, which is already some natural scum positioning with teammates.

I think i might be leaning Pops/Marquis.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3190 (isolation #375) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 261, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Ok now I'm seeing someone I know isnt stupid suspecting pops and I want to know what I'm missing
Making a point it seems.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3192 (isolation #376) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3189, Day One Wagon wrote:Chandra was on ofrhz most of D2 before changing vote to me, so I'm not sold on scum ofrhz just yet
I specifically remember me calling out Orfhz wagon as a mislynch then Chandra going “I’m the only one pushing them how is it a wagon”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3193 (isolation #377) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3191, Day One Wagon wrote:Someone clearly got FN from Marquis or they would outed that already
Unless it’s Pops/Marquis.

I honestly don’t see the reason not to out it here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3194 (isolation #378) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m not sold on scum Marquis just yet, I think Bingle/Pops have legs, because Bingle was the main person I was defending Pops from to get another day, so I can see some unique synergy between the two.

Bingle was also a hard defender of Pelican whereas Pops was the one who got me to go hard on Pelican, which is another nice dichotomy between the two.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (isolation #379) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 371, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 365, kuribo wrote:
In post 352, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Maybe I'm the stupid one because I cant even understand half the words that are being used in this thread
90% of it is setup spec and meta fuckery among people who have played with one another
I knew I hated mafia

It looks like I can help kagami lynch scum, so I'll go back to doing that.
VOTE: fish boy
Confirmed to be bussing a buddy and willing to.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3196 (isolation #380) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 609, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 604, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 324, popsofctown wrote:
In post 260, Gorkington wrote:pops is also she btw
She or he are both o.k. Just hate they
This is important: use he or she when referring to pops as they hate being referred to as they. :twisted:
What a hilarious joke

I bet you love the attack helicopter joke too

Dick
Jjd conf town.

Look at how Chandra talks to scumpartner fish. It’s a little heated, but we know it was theatre and you can tell. This was a straight up shade.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3197 (isolation #381) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 610, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I really want to know when you think the right time to claim is vecna because as best I can tell you dont want to allow anyone to do it ever
In post 612, Vecna wrote:Why do you feel such a big need to not let Kuribo tell me that himself? Maybe im being an asshat to trigger him to see if this is an act, or he really is very triggerhappy at anyone?

You dont get a feeling of fake-rage there?

Why is what im doing not scum-motivated? You seem to hate pretty much everything I say. Do you have such a strong townread on me regardless you dont even dare point a questioning finger?
In post 618, popsofctown wrote:
In post 612, Vecna wrote:Why do you feel such a big need to not let Kuribo tell me that himself? Maybe im being an asshat to trigger him to see if this is an act, or he really is very triggerhappy at anyone?

Why is what im doing not scum-motivated? You seem to hate pretty much everything I say. Do you have such a strong townread on me regardless you dont even dare point a questioning finger?
There's a difference between being bad and being mafia

Cephrir is a 2008er (maybe 07 or 09)
In post 621, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 618, popsofctown wrote:

There's a difference between being bad and being mafia

Cephrir is a 2008er (maybe 07 or 09)
06, technically

Chandra to Vecna, Vecna is town here.

Pops comes in and lightweight defends Chandra, while Vecna and Kuribo go at it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (isolation #382) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, Bingle was going hard on Pops yesterday, where’s that now?

If Pops is the one who “got confirmed of Marquis” then Bingle’s playing is all and is why stuff is being kept in the dark.

I’m on Pops/Bingle atm.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (isolation #383) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Aight, it doesn’t have to be you.

But you’re wrong in regards to Pop if you’re town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (isolation #384) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3202, Bingle wrote:I'm not infallible. I'm also not going to give up on what I see as the solve.

If pops is scum, I'm going to brag the shit out of that read though, because I wanted to lynch that shit for the whole game until balance said fuck you she's town.
I think they WIFOM’d you specifically if you are town with that, though.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3205 (isolation #385) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3203, Bingle wrote:
In post 3139, Bingle wrote:I'm not outing our new friend. Ask Vec and Marquis to back me up if you must, but the big bonus to having people in the unkillable hood is that scum doesn't necessarily know they're unkillable. If we stop a scumkill, that's p much game over, and I'm not going to give up on that possibility because you're throwing a tantrum over not being able to lynch someone who is town 95% of the time.
The thing is, if there’s scum in your hood, which is 100% likely unless scum is Pops/orfhz, then scum already know who they can and can’t kill.

They can also piece it together because at this point it’s obvious it’s not me, it’s not JJD, and it’s not d1lynch.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3206 (isolation #386) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That leaves PP, Croag, Chennis essentially, and I would trust their word completely if they’re one of the ones that have it.

Pops also made a comment in the neighborhood about knowing scum was -3 in terms of how many days they have to get through, and the math was already done out by Pops. Like I could have done that, but with 2 scum down, why would I feel the need to do the math just yet. I know i have a few days
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3207 (isolation #387) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ram, I’m so happy i can finally town read you omg
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3210 (isolation #388) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Which i disagreed with. I was by far the most optimal target, even if you thought I was scum.

Actually ESPECIALLY if you thought I could be scum, because it would create a direct 1v1 between the two of us if you were town rather than walk the thread line of “we both can be town”.

Had you gone me, You’d be conf town right now because I am town.

Without the bias, if you thought I was scum, had you targeted, I either confirm you as town in that scenario STILL, or ignore it completely in which case, you’d have caught that potential scum there, meaning there was absolutely zero reason for you to be so against that.

That is scum orientated.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3211 (isolation #389) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3209, popsofctown wrote:
In post 3170, Flavor Leaf wrote:And that’s a reason I was leaning Pops scum, though.

So don’t say it doesn’t look good for me when that’s the epitome of surface level play.

Pops easily can be scum, who claimed FN to me so I wouldnt shoot her.
Nope, this was crumbed before you threatened to shoot me. I offered to show you the crumb if it mattered to you, but you didn't ask the five minutes of me at the time, so I didn't.

Next post.

No
It
Was
Not.

A main part of Day 1 and my push at Pelican was because I specifically crumbed to Pelican that at the time, I was planning to shoot you.

This was a big topic of discussion Day 1, and it’s what the whole “cologne” gambit thing was about on Pelican’s end.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3214 (isolation #390) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 750, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 748, Perry Pelican wrote:
In post 730, Flavor Leaf wrote:I have a fun role.

I actually got Day 3 IC this time, which is funny in this miller neighborhood.
If you were to pick a cologne for someone right now who would it be?
Pops. More tonight
This is talked about later as well, and even though I also talked about no shooting and shooting Fish, Pelican flipping town would have definitely made you consider yourself as being targeted.

I believe I even told you i was thinking about it, although I’m not entirely sure if I did.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3216 (isolation #391) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

All that crumbing of yours does is confirm you had a gambit with someone in Bingle’s neighborhood
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3217 (isolation #392) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And friendly neighbor doesn’t find friends
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3226 (isolation #393) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Marquis’ just playing a derp scum ploy probably
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3227 (isolation #394) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Bingle - I never don’t position myself alongside you here if I were scum, i think you know this which is why you haven’t pushed at me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3229 (isolation #395) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There’s no way Bingle scum reads me ever in this game, and scumHim knows that as well, so if Bingle is scum, Marquis is probably town.

But yeah, I really don’t comprehend how people can scum read JJD here.

Also, JJD, if you are in fact scum, and got me this pocketed, good on you, but I don’t think you are.

Chennis, one of my other strong town reads also town reads you strongly.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3232 (isolation #396) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3230, popsofctown wrote:We have plenty of time to wait and find out whether Marquis is scum by mechanic, although I also think he's pretty clearly scum by dayplay.

I'd like to get Flavor Leaf lynched because I can't put together a puzzle of this game where he's town, but if we don't lynch the obvscum I'd like to lynch among the people who can't mechanically confirm themselves town.
Just because you can’t accomplish a puzzle, doesn’t mean there isn’t an answer to it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3263 (isolation #397) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3235, Bingle wrote:
In post 3227, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Bingle - I never don’t position myself alongside you here if I were scum, i think you know this which is why you haven’t pushed at me.
S'not the tell, but yeah, you're town. Just because you're town doesn't necessarily mean you're right.

*cough*ArkhamAsylum*cough*
I was right there too just not with DEB, but i got turned that real early.

And i got hard paranoid wifom
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3264 (isolation #398) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I can’t tell if pops is just doing well defending herself as scum or if I’m wrong, but i feel like I am right here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3266 (isolation #399) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Why does it feel easy? Pops has gotten away for 2 days now. And i have absolutely no clue where the partner would be

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”