Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 197, Andresvmb wrote:No.

VOTE: VFP
I guess yours was lost in the post then.

Anyway, at everyone else, until someone slips up I'm going to coast. Feel free to give me reason outside of gut or meta to why I should consider someone scum though.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 237, osuka wrote:this deeply annoys me and is alone almost enough reason for me to want you out of the game because this kind of attitude has absolutely no place in a game of mafia where you’re town aligned, so either you’re scum or you’re town that’s deliberately playing in a shit way
Well you're entitled to your vote where ever.
I'm not saying I won't do stuff once I have something to go by, I'm just not going to pretend someone is scum or town because of gut or some silly little reason until I feel satisfied.
As I said though, I'm sure you can provide a good case to where my vote should be l instead if you truly feel this way.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by VFP »

So we have Osuka as someone who doesn't have any actual reads and pretending they do.
This may just be an easy game yet.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 242, osuka wrote:pawns gambit has some work to do if he wants to keep the shittiest post award because this is an exceptionally low ba
It's fine, I might just decide that you are the lim,.or maybe just wait until tomorrow. This kind of post is just to lazily shade and give weak validation to a weak read. There's no doubt that my comment is correct here with you pretending to have reads.
But your responses are not looking good at all so far.

VOTE: Osuka
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 243, osuka wrote:but hey at least you’re posting something now so baby steps i guess
What kind of argument is this? The game wasn't even 3 pages when I went to bed.
I wake up and "at least you're posting now". That's typical scum casing to try and push town lurkers. Out of all my years here, scum have motivly pushed this agenda more than town have.

I open admit that I'm not going to pretend and force things day 1.
You're just trying to post useless comments and apply for town from activity rather than hunting in anyway.
It's not going to work here, what you're doing if town is 10x lazier and warrants a PL over what I'm doing.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by VFP »

How about this, once I finish work today, I'll spoiler every post you have made up until this point and go through what is actively pushing the game forward or scum hunting to what is just dribble posting.
Since you want to comment on someone's activity here.

Let's hope.you don't come up too short here.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:13 am

Post by VFP »

In post 247, osuka wrote:is that clear enough for you or do i have to open ms paint?
This is clear scum behaviour.
Having to resort in calling someone stupid but just enough to get away without breaking site rules because they are angry from being called out.
Let's face it, if you truly meant this, you wouldn't be so scared to tip toe round it ;)

You're play is lazy and bad. And I'm going to tunnel on you as scum until you're eliminated. Each time you make a poor read reason, each time you make a fluff post instead of content, each time you are wrong I'm going to be there to call you out for it. Congratulations on being under the spot light.

I'm confident you
are
scum, now who are your buddies? Let's hope they play just like you.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:23 am

Post by VFP »

In post 253, Anya wrote:VOTE: vfp

feels like he's entering a shopping centre and treating it like a boxing ring looking for a fight with sales assistant osuka the confidence seems unfounded
Possibly quite right.
Regardless Osuka is scum. Its a generic scum reaction to try and be toxic to get focus away from yourself.
Unless Osuka is just like this as a person I'm going to need a lot more convincing here.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:43 am

Post by VFP »

In post 257, osuka wrote:i would link my previous games but i would honestly say just pick any of the recent ones and youll find yourself convinced

i dont recall rolling scum in a long while so any of the recent ones should be town games. check the op to make sure, something something you know how to read so make use of that
Okay ill give the last 3 completed games a read once I'm home. I'm sure it will clear enough if it's an NAI trait on you or not after that.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:58 am

Post by VFP »

In post 262, Save The Dragons wrote:green crayons and haschel cedricson, are you happy with your votes?
More important question for Green is what did do for him?
@Green
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:29 am

Post by VFP »

I'm getting 'Bad requests size.of header exceeds limit on the PC. Meaning I can view pages.
How do I fix that? Anyone know?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:31 am

Post by VFP »

In post 267, VFP wrote:I'm getting 'Bad requests size.of header exceeds limit on the PC. Meaning I can view pages.
How do I fix that? Anyone know?
Can't *
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:10 am

Post by VFP »

Yeah I'm torn on Osuka from games played.
Town games, he's just an edgy xQc fan.
Scum games he is as I said previously as more direct anger of being caught / fake anger to re direct. The only difference is he winds his neck in a lot more as scum, I guess to appease the player list instead. So it will be interesting to see here. I'm betting a double down.
Maybe Osuka is just going for town edgy again here though.

Regardless, here is Osuka's posts.
Spoiler: NAI / Start of game
In post 4, osuka wrote:it is nearly 4:30 am over here so i’m gonna head to sleep like right now, but before i do i have an announcement of extreme importance
In post 5, osuka wrote:
VOTE: andres
In post 6, osuka wrote:thanks for coming to my ted talk

Spoiler: NAI / Filler
In post 20, osuka wrote:
In post 8, Asteria wrote:VOTE: Andres
can't argue with the ted talk
welcome to the townbloc
In post 21, osuka wrote:this is a terrible color to read especially on mobile, please change it

in the meantime, VOTE: faria
No explanation ot attempt to push the game forward with the vote, so it goes under fluff
In post 22, osuka wrote:i have an extremely important question for all that is guaranteed to find scum

what is the best flavor of pringles?
In post 24, osuka wrote:nice

i'm convinced
VOTE: osuka
In post 31, osuka wrote:youre clearly lying
This part goes in to filler because it's useless.
In post 31, osuka wrote:this does not come from scum
In post 32, osuka wrote:good to see you too though, let's get it
In post 33, osuka wrote:we can start by not lying
In post 60, osuka wrote:only slightly. not to be an ass but there's a reason the default colors are the default, they look good and they're easy to read. it's impossible to pick a single color that will work against every background

that said i do appreciate your willingness to change it up to make it easier to read. try a lighter color? maybe then the folks with light themes are gonna yell at you, but this one isn't great on mafblack
Still just filler
In post 61, osuka wrote:i dont see that as a pocketing attempt from andres given the games we've played together. this reads ok to me
Although I don't see much out of this post I'm giving benefit of the doubt here as a minor attemp, so it goes to NAI
In post 62, osuka wrote:THAT SAID
In post 68, osuka wrote:this color is better yes
In post 69, osuka wrote:the content of this post, however, is not anywhere near anything i can describe with a positive adjective
In post 78, osuka wrote:????????????????
Just more useless posts to make noise.
In post 79, osuka wrote:everything

for starters, we had already established that the post you said was a pocketing attempt was actually probably not one because andres knows it takes more than that to pocket me, wifom is used by anyone (hence why it works in the first place), and the rest of the post has no substance whatsoever
This goes into the NAI / Filler because again it's a useless post with no intention to progress it.
In post 80, osuka wrote:in light of 76 this might have been a joke that went over my head

someone please tell me if im stupid
At this point trying to look active?
In post 83, osuka wrote:oh you dont need to tell me that, i already know
In post 84, osuka wrote:??????????????????????????????
Just duplicating posts now.
In post 85, osuka wrote:i have posted way too many question marks for this game to be on page 4
In post 90, osuka wrote:is this gonna be another one of these games where i accidentally votepark myself d1 because i forgot to change it for 30 pages
In post 104, osuka wrote:that's probably just andres' brain short circuiting. it does that every once in a while
In post 106, osuka wrote:there you go, then learn to write because you really did not express yourself clearly

something something you've never played with me so clearly you don't know how it goes, but this is kind of how it is. i'm not gonna put in a lot of effort (or any, really) into being polite if someone else didn't bother to read a post
Ew, this could be edgy xQc veiwer or typical scum response.
In post 109, osuka wrote:well that's the absolute quickest i've ever taken anyone from 0 to tilt

sorry datisi
I'm actually guessing xQc was on during this time and got you juiced up. However. the fact you are still trying to push someone to leave the game is a HUGE scream tell. Who cares if you have differences, or you really want to win as scum, the game isn't designed around you.
In post 110, osuka wrote:jsyk english is not my first language either and you have struck me as fluent enough that i wouldn't think that that would be a problem here. to be perfectly clear, none of this is meant personally to you and i don't mean for any of this to carry outside of the scope of this game in particular, not even to other, future games we may both be in.

and hey, sorry if i actually legitimately offended you. it's a game and at the end of the day yeah, i'm a bit of an ass but i haven't had anyone go full tilt like that so quickly, so i do apologize if i did actually get to you too badly. there's an element of getting people slightly tilted that gives cues (which is part of why i take stabs at people), but my intent is never to take away from other players' fun in the game. I'm more than happy to have you in the plist here - as i said, nothing personal
NAI
In post 112, osuka wrote:i'll have to ask you to explain what you mean by mafia vs kum-ba-yah because i have only a slight idea what one of these things are and i have never heard of the other

and isn't the whole point of playing scum to make it _look_ like you're pro-town but actually not?
Useless posting again
In post 114, osuka wrote:your joindate is recent and you sound suspiciously naive to i'm going to assume this is not an alt and lay it out for you: good mafia players will absolutely look like town like 95+% of the time and do all sorts of shenanigans while at it

just because something looks pro-town it doesn't mean it actually is
This goes NAI because it has no progression again, just posting to post.
In post 117, osuka wrote:???

if you suspect that it is only pro-town on the surface, why wouldn't you? further: if scum did something genuinely pro-town, would you not still want to vote them? maybe for other reasons, sure, but in any game, any one given player will have done both scummy and towny things and there's only ever one alignment they will be
This is just mindless garbage at this stage. It really has no effort in this questioning.
In post 118, osuka wrote:117 was @ 115 i just got ninja'd
In post 124, osuka wrote:did you just make a fortnite reference
In post 125, osuka wrote:VOTE: anya
In post 126, osuka wrote:pagetops are for daddy
In post 127, osuka wrote:@andres please explain to these nerds what that means
In post 128, osuka wrote:also what the fuck does a "bishop kind of player" mean
In post 132, osuka wrote:so what does the plane have to do with anything
In post 135, osuka wrote:this is the least sense a game of mafia has ever made to me and ive been in some shit games
In post 136, osuka wrote:so we went from skydiving to minesweeper to chess?
In post 138, osuka wrote:how does the username even factor into anything that was mentioned?
In post 143, osuka wrote:oh i see what you're saying, so the mines really are just regular mines that just happen to be in the way of the pawns
In post 144, osuka wrote:so in a way really the scum is just skydiving with all of us
Mindless shit
In post 147, osuka wrote:okay i think i got it

VOTE: pawnsgambit
Adds nothing.
In post 152, osuka wrote:i would say we just take one of these mines and a slingshot and try our best to hit him with it
In post 156, osuka wrote:itt we post statistics pulled out of someone's ass
In post 159, osuka wrote:but you know, it's not like that's ever happened before in a game of mafia
In post 160, osuka wrote:notice how the numbers just keep going up over time? not a coincidence
In post 165, osuka wrote:but have you tried flipping the board?
In post 167, osuka wrote:ydrasse isn't here so i have to make up for it somehow
In post 178, osuka wrote:i love you
In post 179, osuka wrote:this sent me into a laughing fit that would wake up someone sleeping next door
In post 184, osuka wrote:i dont think ive ever seen you play scum so i truly dont know how good you are

but that could just be my brain fried. ive gotten completely played by scum in the past that i had as locktown so really the point i'm trying to make is dont rule anyone out too soon and always be willing to reevaluate
In post 185, osuka wrote:it was never a push? i was literally just calling out a stupid post that wouldve been a point of conversation later and had it not been for the extreme reaction, wouldn't be anymore. stupid posts make for stupid conversations and stupid conversations make for stupid pushes, which are ultimately bad for town because you need to play intelligently to win as town
In post 190, osuka wrote:and how was i supposed to know this before you told me? in fact how am I even supposed to take this at face value?
Just NAI no other other to be here like the rest of the filler
In post 191, osuka wrote:when was the last time you saw _anyone_ get that offended that fast, regardless of alignment? i don't think i have ever
In post 192, osuka wrote:ah yeah it was the "bro" that did it for me

it was 50/50 she wanted to vote me or she wanted to throw hands in a mcdonalds parking lot at 3 am
In post 198, osuka wrote:yeah honestly the first half of that i was actually not sure if you were talking about me and yes i know, i did actually measure my words there because i was gonna be a lot harsher but i decided to tone it down a bit

i do have my moments and i don’t think this was quite a stroke of brilliance at all
In post 199, osuka wrote:come on man isn’t this like scum 101
In post 202, osuka wrote:as scum, that’s a move that takes zero effort and has like nearly zero risk
In post 206, osuka wrote:this takes the cake for being the least insightful post of the thread so far
No one will be taking that from you.
In post 210, osuka wrote:isn’t that like shitposting 101?
In post 212, osuka wrote:i literally started the post you quoted with “as scum”

i’m not ready to call that a slip but that’s one of the weirdest posts i’ve ever seen from you
I'm 50/50 on this one. It has no backing real attempt. Could have been a town like post though.
In post 213, osuka wrote:come on you’re better than this

i’m saying that’s a shitpost and you shouldn’t take it seriously
Backing his neck in?
In post 218, osuka wrote:other than the useless self meta i’m willing to call this an ok post
In post 220, osuka wrote:a player with no content can’t be pushed because they have no content so you couldn’t possibly read them. my point being, any read you have on a player with 2 posts, at least one of which is a shitpost, is completely made up
This makes no sense.
In post 221, osuka wrote:definitely not this one
In post 223, osuka wrote:yeah you’ve never played with me so just letting you know i’m not going anywhere anytime soon so expect high post count, short posts.

if someone has a problem with that they can take it up with the complaints department at 1-800-555-6969
xQc went live again?
In post 229, osuka wrote:good
In post 230, osuka wrote:alright i do have a comment but i’ll hold off for now
Scum comment.

And from there it's basically just me and Osuka.

Spoiler: Pro town / Progression / Scum hunting
In post 63, osuka wrote:why are you going so easy on me? you know from past experience that i fake "genuine" reactions pretty regularly, so even if nothing up until this point was weird I have to say this really does strike me the wrong way

moreover, why are you defending me? it's page 3 and it sounds like you have me as conftown
This is the first actual decent post, questioning a questionable post. It only just makes it into this slot though as there's no follow up.
In post 101, osuka wrote:you should learn to read. why are you inferring from 63 that i think it's pocketing if i said very clearly in 61 that i didn't think it was? this is either a colossal misrep or a symptom of low brainpower. furthermore: why does my interpretation of andres' post influence _your_ read of it? In other words, why does my comment on it factor into whether or not _you_ think it's a pocketing attempt? most importantly, why does 63 influence your read of it but 61 does not?

as an aside, nai posts can absolutely have substance. it just means they're not substantial in a way you can infer alignment from, for a given poster
Actually productive here
In post 120, osuka wrote:and what does scum trying to look town look like to you?
In post 186, osuka wrote:like i dont really have much reason to believe she's scum but i don't think that reaction changes based on her alignment. why do you think that's towny?
In post 205, osuka wrote:first of all: “we”?

i never said it’s a bad play. i just said it’s probably an ok one, and really what i said was that you shouldn’t give anya towncred for that
I actually don't mind this one.

You can tell me where I'm wrong here, because there's posts I may just be biased against but the town posts are not looking good.
There is no effort in anything that Osuka does. Even the posts in Pro town / Progression / Scum hunting aren't followed up. Post to post as a whole. Gets defensive when called scum.
The filler posts are such pointless shit, it's just spam to prevent later reads and checks on this slot, and in fact any slot. How can that be helpful to town in anyway?

For a start, lets touch base on the below.
In post 264, PawnsGambit wrote:I like osuka's scum hunting strategy in general.
Explain what the scum hunting strategy is here. Directly point me towards where Osuka is scum hunting in this game.
In post 269, Anya wrote:i don't think being toxic in response to being pushed is typical for wolves

usually it comes from town
Maybe the meta has change on this too, but I can tell you this site used to have toxicity from scum more than town.
At least to a level of enjoying negative reactions to it.

@Osuka
with the plausibility that you're town, say that we're both town
Who should I focus and lim today
Who do I shoot tonight
Who should I protect tonight?

Of course, to confirm this is not any sort of claim, I'm just curious here.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:57 am

Post by VFP »

In post 283, PawnsGambit wrote:I see a lot of people being judgemental on the quality of posting considering it's so early in day 1.

As far as osuka I think he's trying to converse with a wide variety of players which I think is an effective tool in developing reads.
Can you give some examples of where Osuka is trying to devlope reads by addressing/conversing players? I'm not sitting here with the finger on the keyboard ready to call you a liar. I want to know what you have seen that I haven't.
I'm not sure how to take the quality of posts comment. Without poking at posts for their faults how do you propose day 1 progresses?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:08 am

Post by VFP »

In post 289, PawnsGambit wrote:It's just a general feeling I'm not going to wallpost about it.
I'm not asking for a wall post, I'm asking for examples.
You can't claim that someone is scum hunting then just say it's a general feeling that they are scum hunting. Someone either appearing as scum hunting or they aren't...

Give me 2 examples where Osuka is scum hunting.
That's not asking for a lot and it could even be the worthless "????" if you like.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:22 am

Post by VFP »

In post 295, Andante wrote:If you're going to read through and push everyone as scum, or try to find the easiest pushes, rather than go "can I see town saying this?" I feel like you're making reads from a maf pov. Maf doesn't care to find other maf. and there's 0 incentive for them to scumhunt/ bus their partners, I'll put my vote here until Robert clears stuff up, but I don't like his entrance at all

VOTE: Robert
I don't disagree with the entrace, but wouldn't I be the easier push here? I'm not sure what logic shows you to be an easy push?
So Robert's post just looks to me that he read a few pages, picked up a few posts and said, X, Y, and Z.

The reads are just convenient rather than easy.
But I'm interested in the follow up. Remember, having a lot of scum reads is'nt bad. Not sorting them is.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:26 am

Post by VFP »

In post 299, Andante wrote:Having terrible reasons for any SRs is what is bad to me, I don't care how many you have, but SRing my very first post of this game? when I was literally joking around with those there? a terrible reason to sr me.
Having terrible reasons for town reads is just as bad.
Do you agree with any of the reasons Robert gave for his town reads?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 307, PawnsGambit wrote:Yourself?
was for you.
In post 311, osuka wrote:that's a problem on your end, try another browser
Apparently it was too many cookies. I guess I just clicked too many posts in a short time. Thanks though.

Spoiler: Response to Osuka 312 /313
In post 312, osuka wrote:first of all: i'm actually a bit offended that vfp thinks i'm an xqc fan because that's actually kinda gross. on that note, a few observations:
- a lot of the posts they have under "filler" are not game related at all but do have a purpose, such as communicating with another player about the color of their text being difficult to read. This is not close to being fluff because even though it's not game content, strictly speaking, it serves a specific purpose;
- a lot of the other posts they have under "filler" are not, in fact, filler but are game content, further supporting my point that they are incapable of nuance (see 114, 185, 199, 202, 213, etc.);
- a lot of the other posts they have under "filler" aren't actually filler either, but they called it that because they can't make sense of it for reasons I suspect but shall not elaborate on in the interest of not tilting another player (too early for that);
- finally, a lot of the "low effort" appearance they're using as a push is, in fact, just a blunt communication profile (and sharp can mean "edgy" if they think i sub to xqc on twitch) but as previously mentioned, has nuance to it.

i'm not gonna sit here and explain my every thought with a beautifully written paragraph because i have better things to do, which include making fun of people who expect that of me. if you can't read _into_ the posts and all you can do is parse a simple sentence and extract basic meaning from it based off of the meaning of the words alone, that's strictly your problem and i'm not going to change my playstyle. in other words, if you're incapable of meaningful inference, that is Not My Problem™ and i'm not gonna be the one to work around that
I take it back, xQc viewer was just to state a point. I do think your play style is edgy though.
So my thought is that I am probably being biased on posts which are actually more content than I play it off as. However, I also think that I haven't justified my thinking with the filler section. This is what is also NAI which should have probably had it's own section. 114, 185, 199, 202, 213 I can't see being any sort of indication from alignment. Scum you ar eposting to post which then fall under filler, town you're not giving anything to work with on these posts, go to NAI.
In post 313, osuka wrote:that said, you have a few questions that i would actually call good at the end of 275.

1, it's way too early to be calling out names for an execution today so i'm going to refrain from answering that bit of the first question because it's stupid and i'm not going to engage with that. that said, whoever you should push is whatever scumread you have that you think you can make a substantial push towards, even if it's a slot you don't actually have high confidence is scum. that could be myself, for example, but if you want to push me you'll have to do a lot better than what you just did

2 and 3 are impossible (loaded?) questions to answer on page 13 but i can say that i would probably not shoot andres because i think i can personally get more out of that slot. i don't think i would vig you either because if you're town, that's a bad kill and if you're scum, i'm not particularly threatened by you. either way, better shots to make here. as for protection, i really don't have a clue because i'm just about the only slot that's about to throw hands and i don't even think i qualify as a good protect target yet either. feel free to ask me these questions again in 20 pages and i'll probably have something more substantial for you
Let me clarify, I don't intentionally do loaded questions. If I dislike the answer I dislike it but I'm not sitting ready with a response.
1 - Standardly picking someone to lim or day vig (how every anyone wants to word it) I don't think it an issue. There are many factors to put into other than you are getting scum. Who is a mis lim? Who gives off the most information already? Let me confirm though, I did the posts because I said I would. I read the games because I said I would. If you think this is all my "push" on you, you're wrong. I just know that you're not the only scum. I could be wrong, but anything I don't like I'll push.

2 - It's the same as 1. Surely someone here looks to be a mis lim / scum potential. I'd have a few names I wouldn't hate to shoot tonight without additinoal information.
3 - It's the reverse, someone who is a help to town. Maybe a decent town read already.

This is actually more for further in the game. With that known, I don't feel the need for anything further on this though.

What's your thoughts on PawnsGambit claiming that you are scum hunting?

It's late here so I'm gonig to bed though.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 346, Green Crayons wrote:gave me a point of reference to see if my one prior experience with Salsa would be informative, because she was giving me pings of her prior play where she ultimately ended up showing herself as obvtown

more or less a moot point now bc i think her blow up was solidly town
Did you read the scum game? What style of play differs there?
Regardless of the read now.
In post 352, InsidiousLemons wrote:no one seems to be pushing anya for posting almost exclusively filler even when there were better things to discuss. weird metaphors and non-pushes and... that seems to be it
Anya strikes me as an easy player to read as the day goes on.

Pawns ignoring such a simple request to the read they gave isn't looking good for them.
They are just trying to go with a safe read to look like they are doing something.
To be clear, Pawns has a
feeling
that Osuka is scum hunting.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:53 am

Post by VFP »

I'm going to focus here tomorrow with some read updates.

PawnsGambit deserves some pressure here.
Out right refusing to discuss reads and now just ignoring posts to them.
Adding nothing and apparently getting away with doing so?

VOTE: PawnsGambit

New player trying to stay close and call their scum buddy Osuka town the whole time, following in the footsteps, or just trying to buddy to a town Osuka thinking this will protect them?
Regardless attention should be here.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 411, PawnsGambit wrote:I'm not refusing to discuss reads. I'm merely saying that they are light reads at this point in the game and not to be blown out of proportion.
Your words were
"I like osuka's scum hunting strategy in general."
When I ask for an examplle of scum hunting you reply with
"It's just a general feeling I'm not going to wallpost about it."

You can't have a general feeling if someone is scum hunting. You can have a general feeling if that person is geniune in scum hunting or faking it.
For you to say someone is scum hunting, there has to be evidence for them doing so. It's the action, not the motive.

It's no different to me saying "Osuka is sorting Jimmy well". If there's no evidence to this happening, geniune or fake, then where is this information coming from?
There would have to be something that makes you think "Oh, Osuka is scum hunting". What is it?

You outright refused to talk about it when you decided to ignore multiple posts from me concerning this.
It took me to vote you for you even to reply over it.
I don't care if you scum read Osuka, null read, slight town read or whatever, I want to know how you got to where you are.

So to re ask my question and make it clear, at what post did you feel Osuka was scum hunting?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 410, Robert M Hunter wrote:Do you know that osuka is town, by any chance? If so, please let us all know, this would be very useful information.
Do you have any actual reads?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 605, InsidiousLemons wrote:what makes you say so?
Just seem to be a bit more out there with posts. Easy to tell the motive.
No doubts here that I'll have an alignment read outside of Null before the day ends.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:57 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 635, osuka wrote:is she still null to you or do you have a better idea?
I'm thinking more town, but I'm not set yet.
Anya has a unique way of pushing the game forward, opening herself to a scum push and not caring about that opening.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:50 am

Post by VFP »

In post 640, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 620, Anya wrote:woah are you trying to get killed night 1 insidious
hey, if i'm fish food tonight at least you'll know i wasn't far off the mark.
Or that scum don't want you having a chance to be on the mark.
I won't lie I had you as scum for how you were echoing me on Gambit, but I just don't feel you're ever flipping scum here.

And for the record. I know exactly what I was doing with the coasting comment.

So anyway.

Gambit
Osuka
HC
Robert

I'm thinking 2 scum here.
If I had to pick 2 to bullet now I'd pick Gambit and Robert.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:25 am

Post by VFP »

In post 754, Andante wrote:cause if I'm voted out, yall clearly don't want me. whelp. I want the votes off me when I'm back, thanks. if they're not, idk, I'm down for a salsa or lemons elim tbh, wait whoever I was voting last night is also a good one, they also had bad lines
This makes me actually want to vote you.

But Pooky makes me not like the slot any more than Gambit made me feel. But would Pooky just come off the bat like that as scum replacing in?
Maybe Gambit couldn't handle the heat as scum...

@Pooky
Where should I vote outside of Anya?
I don't want the reason I just want a name.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by VFP »

I feel like scum are trying to hide behind humour at this stage of the game.
Robert's vote just looks like distancing to me. I can see Robert and Pooky both flipping red as it stands.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:27 am

Post by VFP »

In post 806, Andante wrote:uhhh not really, too hard to explain, I'm gonna go play in the snow (we have a snow storm right now) and when I'm back I'm ISOing Haschel, and if he's been here for 5 days with no content, I'm voting him, would rather keep people who try.
In post 840, Andante wrote:VOTE: lemons

I thought I flipped it last... oops
What content did you find then?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:55 am

Post by VFP »

I've changed my mind on Pooky actually.

Andante does have a high chance of scum imo.
But right now Robert isn't getting any pressure.

VOTE: Robert

For a slot that is coming across as so scummy there's lack of pressure here.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:28 am

Post by VFP »

Change of thought and the wagon isn't a promising one.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:37 am

Post by VFP »

In post 882, Green Crayons wrote:Why do you have this feeling

Who is hiding behind humor

Why is humor AI here
Because everyone in the game seems to be allowing it to happen.
If you set a line where jokes or sarcasm can easy be used as a deflection then it will be abused.

Normally having a player or 2 with this attitude doesn't mean much but considering how half the players are reacting to making reads / confirming reads / or generally posting, I think that scum will be taking advantage of this.

This isn't how games are normally and says a lot since I'm not overly a serious player standardly.

I'm surprised you are asking who is posting 'humour in this game. Are you just looking for particular comments to try and pull up rather than reading the game?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:41 am

Post by VFP »

Reading Andante makes me just want to vote them.
But they are voting Robert so I'm happy there.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:18 am

Post by VFP »

It's just your posting. The first thing I get drawn to from is something defensive or something just focusing or comments against you involving AtE / New / N00b / LHF etc.
It's as if you want these points to be a high focus in the game concerning you. Possibly trying to play it off as something that should be town read.

But as I said, you voted well.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:46 am

Post by VFP »

In post 940, Green Crayons wrote:why are you misrepping to push this loaded question?
I don't intentionally ask loaded questions.
You just looking for particular kind of posts to go with doesn't out right mean scummy. If you are doing that, I then need to decide what your agenda is for doing so.
You answering yes or no to that question doesn't mean I can just call it scummy.

But you can't say that half the player base are setting a line of joking / sarcasm here?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:58 am

Post by VFP »

In post 944, Green Crayons wrote:I asked for you to point out who is hiding behind humor, which was your theory about scum using humor here, not “who is posting humor” which is a dumb thing to ask bc as we all know nobody is funny on ms
Well if I knew as simple as who I would just be saying X and or Y are scum for hiding behind humour.
The fact so many players are going this route, it just means scum are getting away with it.

To clarify, I think scum are getting away with avoiding answering questions or giving realistic reads / reasons. I'm not set on who but Robert's original read list and some responses I have seen from them are a good start.
And there's more than 3 people playing like this, so it means that town are doing the same thing.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by VFP »

So I guess it's just general meta to claim a PR now days.
No one has even been put to E1 and we have 2 claims.

I've just finished a game where there were 3 PRs claimed day 1 and 1 was scum.

UNVOTE: Robert M Hunter

Personally I don't support this kind idlf mentality in general.
I'll take a re look in the morning to see who I vote.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by VFP »

VOTE: Save the Dragons
I think I prefer Pooky town here to Dragon.

So off the table for me are.
Robert
Andante
Lemons
Pooky

I'm pretty sure we find scum in Dragon / Haschel / Anya
Haschel just doesn't have much to push sadly and Anya isn't town telling to me, seems to be looking to fit it more than anything.
Thats where I'm at now and I'm going to sheep Pooky for now.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:41 am

Post by VFP »

Osuka just going under the radar heavily right now considering they have 200 posts already.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:25 am

Post by VFP »

If Andante is town, she is just ensuring that she isn't the NK at this stage.
I don't think I'll believe that Andante has any other agenda here.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:31 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1049, Andante wrote:now why is this necessary to out as town?
Because im pointing out how scummy you actually are.
And it just proves my point that saying / doing is fake and not actually believed.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:31 am

Post by VFP »

You're looking to survive, not to find scum.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:38 am

Post by VFP »

It's comments like that. I don't believe that you actually believe to be the sole player in this game looking for scum.
What happens if Robert flips TPR here?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1235, Andante wrote:I mean, from my understanding, if he's last alive, we win, but we most likely have a roleblocker, so Robert and I will likely be roleblocked/killed the next 2 nights, so preferably we go for someone who would roleblock us... I thought you told me to ignore the traitor thing? like, I honestly TRed pooky, I can see him flipping green, and after recent posts, I don't even think he is a traitor
A doctor, a killer, a traitor and a role blocker? We town are probably fucked anyway I guess.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1279, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1277, Andante wrote:
In post 1273, Andresvmb wrote:I really would like to blow up Robert.

Sadly we're not getting the tracker today. Gonna have to find someone else who preferably isn't Pooky
They’re not a Tracker - that’s nonsense. I have never seen an actual Town PR Tracker blow their spot up so fast. That’s ridiculous.
And you have seen an Informed GS do so?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1315, Andante wrote:tbh I think Robert messed up his claim by not claiming 1 or 2 shot... cause I don't believe we have a full tracker, which means I'm dead tonight :(( but!!! mafia, do you really want to kill me? when I could get a positive gun check on a cop and tunnel our cop... just saying... please let me live
Nice fishing there.
Andante is probably still scum. I'm just throwing this put there.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:12 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1368, Andresvmb wrote:Why are you so intent on engaging RMH like this? If you think they’re Scum shouldn’t you be ignoring them?
This is a bad take.
If you think someone is scum you should be focusing on them more to see if you're right.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1369, osuka wrote:sorry my niceness has run out because the ridiculous amount of stupid shit that's been said in the past half hour is starting to kill my brain cells
I think Osuka needs to chill just a bit here but he's not wrong. This game is turning into a joke from town side.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1375, Robert M Hunter wrote:this is the stupidest post in the thread by an order of magnitude
It's really not.
Why is this even in question?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1457, Robert M Hunter wrote:You are so manipulative.
This is actually spot on.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:28 am

Post by VFP »

Game is pretty tragic and I just want to move on from day 1.

Pooky
Robert
Lemons
Asteria
Osuka
Salsabil

T3
- need more. Something makes me want to say town but I can't go into this.
Andante
- claiming plausible PR for town here. Just finished a game with scum GS and I just really hate the mind set this slot has. Probably just going to be town who i can't rely on with anything but results for late game.
Andres
- during the shit show catch up from last night Andre started to look town but by the end of it I just thought that they were noise. Maybe reading last night just looks bad on people where I shouldn't but I think closer to scum.

Anya
Save The Dragons
Green Crayons

I'd rather have all reads in the green or red for tomorrow the way this game is. So hopefully this changes before. However, as I said I won't be sad if we can move on.

Feel free to question any changes I've had.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:51 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1525, Andante wrote:but saying Andre started to look town at the end of the shitshow?
Opposite to what I said.
Nice try.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:55 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1523, Andante wrote:feels so weird, like wtf?? are we playing reverse mafia here? trying to kill the townies?
Because scummy posters claimed GS.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:08 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1533, Andante wrote:hey VFP, 1 question, why is STD scum?
Playing for survival
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:10 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1561, Andante wrote:possibly from something said in scum chat
I guess I have my scum team to thank for telling me what I can and can't post.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:11 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1567, Andante wrote:all your votes just feel like self preservation, and not you actually scumreading anyone
This.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:14 am

Post by VFP »

Dragon is probably town for actually being someone to not claim a PR
UNVOTE: Dragon
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:18 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1576, Andante wrote:lmao why even claim VT??? like, that's the most uneccesary claim ever.. you know you can't claim a pr here, none of us would believe you... I mean, if you do flip town (I highly doubt it) scum is on the wagon,
Ew.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:20 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1581, Andante wrote:he literally can't claim a pr here... with GS and tracker out, it would be way too scummy.

I'm pretty sure if STD is town, VFP is scum trying to back off the wagon
Of course he can claim a PR.
If scum he either draws out another claim or survives.
You don't believe Robets claim either so do you think that.you are the only town PR here?

VT just means fuck it let's kill and scum gain nothing else.
Dragon is probably town here.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:23 am

Post by VFP »

I'm still holding hope that Andante is just playing VI to survive until tomorrow and solve the game.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:24 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1590, Andante wrote:no, he can't claim a pr here as scum, sure he'd live 1 more day, but if he claims cop or vig and doesn't die tonight? he's instantly toast tomorrow.
I know I'm not the only fucking pr here
If you were killed and flipped GS I'd be more suspicious of Robert than Dragon with a PR claim of doc.
Cop sure I'll doubt it.

But there are other roles too.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:33 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1591, VFP wrote:I'm still holding hope that Andante is just playing VI to survive until tomorrow and solve the game.
In post 1599, Andante wrote:VOTE: Dragons

I'm keeping it, final decision. There was honestly no need to even claim VT and I hate VFP's defense for "omg the VT claim is so towny" bruh. if dragon claimed anything else he couldn't live past tomorrow. I'm not playing this game. VFP is going tomorrow if I'm alive
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:36 am

Post by VFP »

I think I'm going to hammer the next person on E1
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:40 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1614, Andresvmb wrote:I was. It’s your take that’s bad.
You did what I said but what I said was a bad take.
Lol?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:59 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1617, Andresvmb wrote:Your take is bad because I did what you suggested I should do before you even come onto the thread yet you criticize me anyway. So yeah, it’s a bad take.
It's still a bad take that YOU advised to do though.
YOU said to ignore the scum read.

So no, it's not a bad take.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:21 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1615, Andresvmb wrote:RMH’s defense that I’m being manipulative is just a cop out and you’re falling for it. They kept asking all these over the top questions about how could I possibly be coming from a Town mindset, but when asked directly why they’re bothering countering me so directly if they’re so sure they’re Scum, they don’t actually say what they very clearly mean.
My bad I thought Robert was talking to Andante, not you.
Andante I think is manipulative, you I haven't seen that, but you might be manipulating me to not see it who knows.
In post 1627, Andresvmb wrote:I didn’t suggest osuka ignore a SR. Or at least not entirely. It was more the way they were approaching it. If all you’re going to do is call the person you SR an idiot and quote their posts and say they’re the dumbest thing ever, how does that help anyone? I’m more than happy to read through interactions and understand points of view. What osuka was doing wasn’t helpful. I was trying to move away from that.
I don't read it like that but given I know how things type out at times to what you (people in general) mean I'll drop it and give benefit of the doubt regardless, since you are talking to your scum reads anyway.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:24 am

Post by VFP »

Should we lim Salsa so they don't have a chance to think about my post?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:43 am

Post by VFP »

VOTE: Green Crayons
To keep help keep up the wagon.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #69) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:23 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1666, Salsabil Faria wrote:I like to know your thought process of scumreading Save The Dragons to townreading him atp.
Thats already explained.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:25 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1666, Salsabil Faria wrote:I don't get it, town shouldn't play for survival??
No you're playing to find scum as town.
It's your Wincon, lim all scum. At no point does it say survive.
Scum is basically the opposite.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:35 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1677, Salsabil Faria wrote:What's your problem??
I wasn't serious. My bad.

Pedit! Okay I take that back! :o
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:35 am

Post by VFP »

I claim town!
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:37 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1683, Andante wrote:I don't buy that claim....
Well I couldn't claim scum, you would never believe that.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:39 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1687, Salsabil Faria wrote:I mean in general sense yes, but if you're a TPR who are getting miseliminate, things will be pretty different.
What has a TPR got to do with this?
I never once believed Dragon was a PR.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:40 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1688, Andante wrote:
In post 1685, VFP wrote:
In post 1683, Andante wrote:I don't buy that claim....
Well I couldn't claim scum, you would never believe that.
I would, I'd believe you're scum
I'm sure there's a lot of things you still believe in.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:43 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1691, Andante wrote:Do I see salsa fishing for PRs???

VOTE: Salsa
I don't think so.
I assume the point was a PR wants to survive.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:00 am

Post by VFP »

I don't think Anya is town.
I think Anya is scum.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:09 am

Post by VFP »

Just to confirm, I am here and didn't hammer.
That's pretty town like.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #79) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:24 am

Post by VFP »

Foiled.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1785, osuka wrote:okay, i'm with you with the std wagon distancing attempt looking funny. why is vfp doing nothing a problem _now_, when most of that slot's posts have been devoid of meaning for the whole game?
Calm down a bit.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by VFP »

Is Anya still a town lean for you, Lemons?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1794, InsidiousLemons wrote:no. scumlean now but she hasn't posted for the last half of this game so far so it's a bit difficult to say anything more. her last few posts before poofing sucked though
Which posts?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1796, InsidiousLemons wrote:961 and 964 in particular, but it feels like she defaults to coasting for a long time before that because she realizes the pressure is off of her and is content to let town stumble around in the dark
I agree with this. However, I think there's a lot more posts that look like filler from Anya as of recent.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1800, osuka wrote:do you have anything to say, or is it just the regular good old non-content?
I mean, I can post that I was drunk, didn't feel like playing then post per post since with basically worthless comments that I have no intention to follow up?
I know what you juicers consider as content.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1799, InsidiousLemons wrote:yeah, for sure. like i said, she's been coasting for a while now.

were you going anywhere with this or just posting to post again?
I wanted to make sure you weren't just sticking to your reads without progressing.
I'm not sure how that's posting to post?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1809, osuka wrote:the fact that youre pretending that's my entire iso only furthers my point
It's not far off.
But instead of dancing around it, vote me.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1810, osuka wrote:i can show you a picture of all the empty cans in my recycling bin if youd like
I'm not doubting it. I just just see why it matters here in the game.
And why you consider what you do as content, when you lack it just as much as I apparently do.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by VFP »

But as I said, you juicers have a different view on content.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by VFP »

Glad I could assist.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1816, osuka wrote:have you ever considered that the "juicers" around here may have more than 5 brain cells and the ability to infer what is implied in a large portion of my posts, which you evidently cannot do for whatever reason i cannot ascertain
What juicers around here, you're the only xQc fan in the game to my knowledge?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1816, osuka wrote:have you ever considered that the "juicers" around here may have more than 5 brain cells and the ability to infer what is implied in a large portion of my posts, which you evidently cannot do for whatever reason i cannot ascertain
In post 1816, osuka wrote:
have you ever considered that the "juicers" around here may have more than 5 brain cells and the ability to infer what is implied in a large portion of my posts, which you evidently cannot do for whatever reason i cannot ascertain
In post 1816, osuka wrote:
have you ever considered that the "juicers" around here may have more than 5 brain cells and the ability to infer what is implied in a large portion of my posts, which you evidently cannot do for whatever reason i cannot ascertain
In post 1064, osuka wrote:
In post 917, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Robert
????????

andante's 3 post case was enough to sway you?
In post 1067, osuka wrote:
In post 946, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Robert M. Hunter
very insightful
In post 1068, osuka wrote:
In post 948, Robert M Hunter wrote:I crumbed my role in my first post.
????????

why the fuck would you claim pr at e-2? what the fuck is wrong with you? either you're completely out of your mind or hilariously desperate
In post 1069, osuka wrote:
In post 950, Asteria wrote:
In post 885, Andante wrote:bruh. it's ben 24 hours, I'm literally just yalls low hanging fruit, do yall plan on actually finding scum or is the plan to vote me, have me flip green, then go "andante was just bad" like, I'm not flipping red
Honesty this feels like genuine town frustration. Andante deserves a chance. I think what we've seen so far is more indicative of being new to forum mafia than any alignment.
are you ever gonna start posting things that haven't been said?
In post 1070, osuka wrote:like is it just me or is it extremely strange that asteria only ever seems to say things that other people have said in the past 2 pages
I can see that these require more than 5 braincells. Just a snippet of a few back to back posts.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1819, osuka wrote:there are so many beautiful words in the english dictionary that you can use to deride someone else's intellect
Interesting that you refer straight to intellect.
Wasn't what I was going with, but who am I to correct you there?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1822, osuka wrote:1064, 1068, 1069, and 1070 all imply things that, as established, evidently went far over your head. it's surprisingly hard to penetrate that thick skull of yours, since clearly no matter how many times i repeat that you can't seem to get it
Okay Juicer, keep telling yourself that.
You're just noise.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1825, osuka wrote:here's one from the cambridge dictionary that you'll find useful. hopefully you learn something today

nuance

noun

/'nu·ɑns/

a quality of something that is not easy to notice but may be important

Actors have to study the nuances of facial expression to show the whole range of emotions.
Yet still just noise.
Deluded noise at that.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1827, osuka wrote:do you seriously want me to explain what those mean? it's really not that hard to read those
Go for it, I can see your juicer is now on and you're getting pumped and ready!
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1830, osuka wrote:1064 expresses doubt as to the legitimacy of std's vote, because he switched with seemingly little reason
1067 expresses aversion to andres' vote, because he offered no reason whatsoever as to why he made the vote
1068 expresses surprise. the claim should never happened, if it's true. the last sentence underscores the absurdity of a legitimate claim at that point in time and casts doubt as to its legitimacy ("or hilariously desperate")
1069 points out that asteria had posted no original thought in a while and has only repeated things that had been said in thread, which is typically indicative of scum trying to fly under the radar
for 1070, see 1069

hopefully you'll learn to read sometime in the future so i don't have to do this again
Wtf, why is content needed if the juicer is going to express doubt with a quesiton mark!
I mean, how can this NOT be seen as pointless filler? My tiny little brain has been told and put in it's place!

As I said, no progression, no content, no effort. If you are sitting here question the intelligence of me while giving yourself a pat on the back for the above, then you're clearly a VI.
Otherwise I may start just using emotes to each post. That seems to be a justifiable way to play?
Fucking juicers... :lol: (Me expressing humour to your post)
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by VFP »

It's 2am, I'm going to bed but I look forward to Osuka's entertaining comments that will make me go :o when I wake up.
(That's me expressing shock)
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2016, DkKoba wrote:GC replaced out sitewide fuck off with this kinda logic - this is opportunistic
Thats a lie.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by VFP »

So Andre is actually probably scum.
So is Anya.
Dk most likely town but at least will be shown later on.
Dragon is most likely town.

VOTE: Anya

Go here.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by VFP »

Personally I believe all 3 PR claims.
If it turns out 1 is a lie it's Robert as a scum tracker.

I'm not sure if scum will ever have a RB and the TRs are real (even more so if Datsi favourable to 4 PRs a game).
So that's good.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:31 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2046, InsidiousLemons wrote:and the point about GC replacing sitewide is a bald-faced lie and you clearly know it. all it takes is a cursory glance at his post history.

i know what i've said about not wanting to elim claimed PRs D1 but this is fucking unbelievable.

i've been on the fence about STD -- posts like 1650 feel like AtE more than genuine input, and their defense of their reactionary voting by pointing out that they hadn't voted me or VFP (?) is a very weak one. but they still don't feel like the best D1 exec to me, and this flash wagon on them reeks of scum opportunism.
If they are lying as a vig then it works itself out anyway.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:46 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2048, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2042, VFP wrote:So Andre is actually probably scum.
So is Anya.
Dk most likely town but at least will be shown later on.
Dragon is most likely town.

Go here.
Why? Just curious what made you think this.
feels like you know Green is going to flip town and you're shifting blame onto Pooky ready for the flip.
I already had suspicions on you from your posts around, and during the shit show though.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #103) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:51 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2055, Anya wrote:VFP can you say why you actually think i could be wolf i've been watching the TV recently
You're trying to stay under the radar and play safe with convenient votes.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (isolation #104) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:54 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2064, Anya wrote:is that the wrong post link vfper
I don't think so.
I'm phone posting while working but I'm sure that was the number
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:57 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2068, Andante wrote:
In post 2064, Anya wrote:Dragon is most likely town.

VFP is setting up for dragons to flip green "Dragon is most likely town."

VFP is also the one who panicked yesterday when I said if Dragons flips town, maf is on his wagon, immediately after that VFP unvoted and hasn't looked in dragons direction since.

VFP has tmi and he knows dragon is flipping town

"Panicked"

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:58 am

Post by VFP »

Oops quote fail.
You get the point
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:03 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2080, Anya wrote:
In post 1987, Andresvmb wrote:Alright Pooky I decided I’m not going to stand in the way of an execution of the Green Crayons slot. I think STD is more likely to flip Scum, but I can see your points.
you quoted this one vfpppppppp
Yeah thats the one.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:08 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2085, Anya wrote:andres made that post??????????????????????

sorry i turned into osuka
Oh. Well thats something.
Don't laugh at me I'm heavily stressed with work but have my mafia addiction in full force.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:15 am

Post by VFP »

Don't hammer
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (isolation #110) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:30 am

Post by VFP »

Dk probably got shot by the real vig while being protected by the doc.
I can lim Dk here.
Anya still scum

I've just got home so some thoughts shortly.
Also it's my birthday tomorrow so no vote me until Saturday anyway.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (isolation #111) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:31 am

Post by VFP »

VOTE: DkKoba

Well thats 1 confirmed scum regardless if I'm a lim or not.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (isolation #112) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:32 am

Post by VFP »

You can tell the skill level of Andante here.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (isolation #113) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:34 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2193, Andante wrote:
In post 2191, VFP wrote:You can tell the skill level of Andante here.

what is that supposed to mean? please share more

It's me calling your skill level low.
Why are you not dead?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (isolation #114) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:36 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2194, Andante wrote:cause unless you wanna explain your flip from "Dragons for sure scum" to having no comment on Dragons...
This was explained. It was pretty obvious.
Here's the deal, I get lim and flip green you stop posting in the game about anything other than sheeping a player of my choice with votes.
I'll even sleep vote then, sound good?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (isolation #115) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:37 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2196, Andante wrote:cause the tracker claim is. you wanna call me scum?
Tracker isn't a greater threat than Gunsmith unless you have bad reads.
If you thought I was scum so bad, and was 100% why didn't you check me?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (isolation #116) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:37 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2192, Andante wrote:
In post 2186, DkKoba wrote:I shot at vfb

so you're claiming there's a roleblocker. lovely.
Why do you think this is what they are claiming?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (isolation #117) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:39 am

Post by VFP »

Andante may have given up that scum have a roleblocker there and be scum.
I'll think about it.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (isolation #118) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:44 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2202, Andante wrote:oh especially that tracker was bad, like, I can't explain that kill other than scum is bad. like, a traitor makes sense here, only 2 maf to discuss a kill.. idk, I'd have left that tracker alive lmao
So 2 people = dumb but add a 3rd makes it smart?
Why didn't you check me if I was 100% scum to you?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (isolation #119) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:45 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2204, Andante wrote:
In post 2201, VFP wrote:Andante may have given up that scum have a roleblocker there and be scum.
I'll think about it.

well obv if koba is real, scum have a roleblocker
So I'm not scum then?...
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (isolation #120) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:47 am

Post by VFP »

I really think Andante fucked up here and trying to play it off as naive now.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (isolation #121) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:48 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2210, Andante wrote:wanna be the sr? I'm just thinking we may have better options, such as in andres/T3
Nope, you do not get to vote outside of me today after that performance.

VOTE: Andante
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (isolation #122) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:49 am

Post by VFP »

How to you go from screaming I have to be the lim as if you want it before I can post to having other options.
I'm either 100% scum or not.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (isolation #123) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:49 am

Post by VFP »

So I'm annoying rather than scummy for it?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (isolation #124) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:50 am

Post by VFP »

Andante's posting changed the second I called out about the roleblocker claim.
Andante knows they fucked up.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (isolation #125) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:53 am

Post by VFP »

There's no traitor either btw.
Andante is lying about 4 players with guns.

Why would Andante be in the game to find 1 Mafia? It won't happen.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (isolation #126) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:57 am

Post by VFP »

The disadvantage scum would have being 2 +1 v 10 with a VT checker to Mafia Doc.
It's not possible for this to happen and be balanced by adding a RB in to counter a vig and a (weak) Gunsmith.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (isolation #127) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:57 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2219, Andante wrote:Cause I was having doubts on my read on you?? I'm sorry I'm not gonna pointlessly tunnel someone.
Lol? What changed for you to be demanding a lim on me?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (isolation #128) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:59 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2220, Andante wrote:It's your lines like this, like, the only purpose of stuff like this is to just flat out attack me. As if I could fake a gs claim, I didn't even fucking know what the ms version of gs was. I thought it gave guns
Andante is probably informed btw and this helped with the claim.
Dk probably actually town and scum do have a RB.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (isolation #129) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:00 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2222, Andante wrote:Someone else find scum, I'm so over this. see yall in 24 hours
This is a scum claim.
The shift of posting is amazing to my call out here.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (isolation #130) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:02 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2226, T3 wrote:VOTE: DkKoba
I find it highly unlikely that Andante could fake a gs claim.
And why is that?
If informed and is told for example how many players have guns or there are no GS, anything like that it's an easy claim.

Why do they not check me if I am 100% scum?

Why are they not killed?

Why do they say that Dk was roleblocked?

Why do they stop pushing me as scum now?

So many un answered questions.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (isolation #131) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:04 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2228, Asteria wrote:
In post 2186, DkKoba wrote:I shot at vfb
What's your explanation for vfp not dying then?
There are only 3 options.

I'm scum and doc saves me
I'm town and Dk is town and scum have a RB
I'm town and Dk is scum and they lied

Those are the 3 options we have right now.
Andante had the mindset that there
is
a roleblocker.

Easy and 1... 2... 3
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (isolation #132) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:09 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2231, Asteria wrote:Why would scum chose to RB vig over gunsmith though
Because Gunsmith is scum!
Shocker!
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (isolation #133) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:10 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2232, Asteria wrote:I'm running under the assumption andante tells the truth. They way they claimed did not seem easily fakable
Just give the name of the VT so I can convince them that Andante is scum.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (isolation #134) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:46 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2240, T3 wrote:Sorry, what?
Dk is trolling.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (isolation #135) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:52 am

Post by VFP »

@T3
don't you think it's wierd to go from
In post 2157, Andante wrote:actually, I want VFP out now. I'm like 100% certain they are scum, based on their flip off dragons after I kept yelling dragons was flipping town, like, it was almost like VFP also knew dragons town, but never gave strong reasons

In post 2160, Andante wrote:VFP is certainly scum
In post 2164, Andante wrote:WE ARE NOT ELIMMING VIG RIGHT NOW. I WANT VFP HERE, vig is shooting tonight
In post 2167, Andante wrote:guys, trust me, VFP is scum, he essentially claimed it yesterday. like I'm CERTAIN he is flipping scum
In post 2174, Andante wrote:no, my reads aren't fucking off, I told yall dreagons town, I KNOW VFP is scum, we are getting vfp here
In post 2181, Andante wrote:and I KNOW VFP is one
In post 2184, Andante wrote:I'm CERTAIN vfp is flipping scum based on their actions. I gave yall dragons, now I want vfp
In post 2188, Andante wrote:I want VFP out
In post 2190, Andante wrote:VFP is 10000% scum, like, I know he is scum
And then changes into this.
In post 2210, Andante wrote:wanna be the sr? I'm just thinking we may have better options, such as in andres/T3
In post 2219, Andante wrote:Cause I was having doubts on my read on you?? I'm sorry I'm not gonna pointlessly tunnel someone.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (isolation #136) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:14 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2246, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2242, VFP wrote:
In post 2240, T3 wrote:Sorry, what?
Dk is trolling.
Not trolling
Okay cool.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (isolation #137) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:25 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2249, InsidiousLemons wrote:VFP i don't like your push on andante. scum RB is really the only logical explanation for weakvig!koba not dying, and that's where andante's mind went as well as mine. why are they scum for thinking of that possibility but not me?
Oh yeah they are weak vig.
Well then that should clear since Dk shot me.

Also Andante is still scum.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (isolation #138) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:26 am

Post by VFP »

Why would Kd town mean I'm scum?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (isolation #139) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2366, DkKoba wrote:exactly
Wouldn't it be better to let you die and just heal me?
I have seen 2 scum docs before, but I don't see that here regardless sin ce I'm pretty sure town only had a cop and vig in that game too.
Also no idea if it was under normal or not. Probably not as that's hard to pass as a normal.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2391 (isolation #140) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2369, osuka wrote:fuck i completely missed that
So did I.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (isolation #141) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2382, Asteria wrote:What is the case on vfp again? @anybody who scumreads them
Because I called Dragon town.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (isolation #142) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2398, Andante wrote:vfp is scum

maf didn't realize koba would've died if they didn't roleblock them
Got that confidence back I see.
Andante fucked up, and when I called them out backed out.

Just lim this scum.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (isolation #143) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2409, Andante wrote:scum is salsa/vfp/asteria I think...
Spot on.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (isolation #144) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2409, Andante wrote:scum is salsa/vfp/asteria I think...
In post 2410, Andante wrote:VOTE: T3

give us some content please T3
This is when scum is just taking the piss out of town for being so bad.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (isolation #145) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2419, Andante wrote:god you're annoying
It's only going to get worse, I have no care in the game until 1 of us is the lim.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (isolation #146) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2424, Andante wrote:how about you lim yourself then?
No I'm fine with my vote.
Would you like to try and vote me here?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (isolation #147) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2425, Salsabil Faria wrote:I want to know how do you make the connection of having a town cop.
That was a different game, years ago.
It's the only time I've seen 2 docs in a solo scum side.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (isolation #148) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2428, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: VFP
Scum team is just Andante / Andrea / Anya

Calling it.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (isolation #149) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2430, Andante wrote:I'm good right now, Yall are good at speed voting people, I'd rather get some T3/Andres content here, probably some from Pooky too, cause pooky was the main dragon leader
Changed your tune before I posted. As if you were hoping for a lim on me before I had a chance to post :)
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (isolation #150) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2430, Andante wrote:I'm good right now, Yall are good at speed voting people, I'd rather get some T3/Andres content here, probably some from Pooky too, cause pooky was the main dragon leader
In post 2436, Andante wrote:VOTE: Asteria

I'm 100% down to speed vote this though lmao
In post 2414, VFP wrote:This is when scum is just taking the piss out of town for being so bad.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2442 (isolation #151) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by VFP »

And no one finds it odd that Andante doesn't want to speed lim me, but will others even though I am obviously the top scum read for them?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2445 (isolation #152) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2443, Andante wrote:you've reached the point you're just really annoying, like that fly buzzing in your ear? so I'm about to just ignore you
So I'm not even scum anymore given how you were acting before I even posted. :)
Tragic.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2448 (isolation #153) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by VFP »

Scum
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (isolation #154) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by VFP »

:lol:
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2465 (isolation #155) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2460, Andante wrote:whatever fuck yall, I need to step away
Fake AtE
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2499 (isolation #156) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2488, Andresvmb wrote:Here’s the sequence I was talking about regarding VFP.
To clarify, I had the right post and right person.
I wasn't in the correct state of mind to read the posts properly so I mis understood Anya's post.

My comment was aimed at you 100%
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2506 (isolation #157) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by VFP »

Thanks Salsa! :)
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (isolation #158) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by VFP »

I believe Dk
I don't believe that we have 3 town PRs out of the claim though.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2552 (isolation #159) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:06 am

Post by VFP »

VOTE: Asteria

Nice try.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2557 (isolation #160) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:12 am

Post by VFP »

Asteria is lying.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (isolation #161) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:21 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2560, Asteria wrote:
In post 2558, Anya wrote:oh you're saying you're not VT vfp? that would make things easy
VFP is most definitely VT. I'm not sure why they think I'm lying
I guess you picked the wrong person there. Was a worthy try.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2566 (isolation #162) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:25 am

Post by VFP »

UNVOTE: Asteria
I am VT for the record. I also did a subtle post to make Asteria not want to pick me if they were lying.

VOTE: Andante

All 3 are not town.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2567 (isolation #163) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:26 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2234, VFP wrote:Just give the name of the VT so I can convince them that Andante is scum.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (isolation #164) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:27 am

Post by VFP »

Unless we are scum together I don't think Asteria picks me as VT there.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (isolation #165) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:32 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2569, Anya wrote:interesting who are the 3?

back here then VOTE: Dkkoba
Dk Andante and Asteria.
Maybe it's Dk, convince me.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (isolation #166) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:35 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2572, Asteria wrote:Wait, you think the 3 PR claims are scum? I'm confused I think
No, I think exactly 1 is scum.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (isolation #167) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:38 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2574, Anya wrote:their reasoning about you somehow being wolf because of this bizarre scenario where there's 2 mafia docs who protected both you and them is baloney
VOTE: DkKoba

The only thing that I thought was trying to play the LAMIST with saying who was the tracker.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (isolation #168) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:42 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2576, Asteria wrote:Oh ok, that makes more sense. I still don't think the way Andante claimed comes from scum. I found Koba's vig claim bad but I still think it's better to let it resolve itself.

We can argue about the PR claims all day but in the end I think they're too high risk to elim in right now when they're more resolvable than other roles.

We should be hunting outside
Probably right. They most likely just pissed me off enough trying to lim me before I could even post that I let bias take hold. It just made me think that they noticed I was V/LA site wide and wanted to try it. If that is the case, shitty scum play right there.
That said, they are not out of light yet with that odd opinion swap just for me calling them scum.
It was like a panic and a back off until people started to ignore it to then conveniently come back into the game.
It was fake AtE regardless of the alignment too sadly.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (isolation #169) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:42 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2579, Asteria wrote:Yeah, I'm back to feeling very not good about andres

VOTE: andres
VOTE: Andreas

I can go for this.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2693 (isolation #170) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:07 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2674, Asteria wrote:VFP will flip town. Which honestly proves nothing about me which is frustrating. People are saying I could be scum who is guessing who the VTs are to claim them.

I'm half inclined to tell you to just vote me if you're going to try to elim VFP instead. At least then you know VFP is town when I flip neapolitan and I doubt I survive to D4 to out my next results anyway
Yeah I think scum Andres is trying to for my lim because that gives no confirm town or no information.
Going for your lim gives either confirmed town or plausible scum.

This game is just amateur hour.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2695 (isolation #171) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:08 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2676, Andante wrote:I'm kinda conflicted here, logic says don't vote a pr claim. Yet that's all people seem to want to do?
You could just vote Andres here.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (isolation #172) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:14 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2696, Andante wrote:Happy Birthday VFP!!! Go enjoy the day!!! don't stress about this, I'll fight people trying to lim you in the next 24 hours
Thanks Andate!
Personally I think it just shouldn't be up for debate if I'm the lim though.

Only way that Asteria is scum is if we are both scum here together.
That means you have 2 scum for 1 even if we aim for scum else where today.
Say we lim a town today, then sure, go for the lim tomorrow. We lose 1 of the PRs tonight, but possible to get a result or confirmation.

Andres just scumming it up though.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2900 (isolation #173) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:11 pm

Post by VFP »

We could always lim scum Andres
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (isolation #174) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:28 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2903, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 2900, VFP wrote:We could always lim scum Andres
why do you still believe Andres is scum
Shouldn't I?
Because they are scum.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2972 (isolation #175) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2962, InsidiousLemons wrote:sorry to keep flip flopping on and off of asteria but we have more than enough time and i want to talk this through even if it turns out i'm being stupid
What's your current thoughts then?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2982 (isolation #176) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2977, Andante wrote:I find it a little weird VFP doesn't think to question Asteria at all... like, sure you're VT and someone guessed correctly that you are, just feels like VFP has no doubt with Asteria, so I'm not so sure she's actually neo
It's more that voting off someone who can potentially get a result tomorrow, or at least force scum to make a choice if the 3 PRs are all town seems better than a lim here.
You're looking to lim for the claim, more than for being scum. It's day 2 and that's just makes no sense to me.

On the side though, I think Asteria is town here. They should only be considered scum here if I am.
I'm not sure why they would be accepting to be the lim over me other wise. Not to mention picking me as VT was an un needed risk since I've been for 1 of the PR claims to be scum.
If I were going to be the lim anyway, it wouldn't hurt to claim someone else as VT.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3089 (isolation #177) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 3083, osuka wrote:like town vfp doesn't do that. if they are ACTUALLY vt, they don't just go "oh yeah the neapolitan is lying... hahaha jk actually i'm vt that's totally my role right guys"
asteria Green flip I'd be down to lim this.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3091 (isolation #178) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:18 am

Post by VFP »

Clidd is probably the motivation I need to get back into this game. So that's a good replace.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3295 (isolation #179) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by VFP »

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3299 (isolation #180) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:44 pm

Post by VFP »

I'm pretty sure all scum are within Anya, Andre, Osuka, and Pooky.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3316 (isolation #181) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by VFP »

I doubt asteria is killed tonight.
Town Dk means that scum have to choose who to block.

And if the other is killed from the 2, then we have answers.
Dk is a bad lim today.

@Pooky
- who's scum outside of PRs?
Who gets the bullet right now?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3324 (isolation #182) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:35 am

Post by VFP »

In post 3319, InsidiousLemons wrote:okay wait i don't think i understand what you're saying here. you just said you doubt asteria is killed then advocated not limming DK on the basis that "if the other is killed then we have answers", no?

???
It's not hard to understand.
Scum either kill Dk tonight or both get "role blocked"

So then we know that 1is lying and that scum actually have a roleblocker.
Asteria won't be the kill tonight though 9/10 times.

It sorts itself out for tomorrow.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3325 (isolation #183) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:38 am

Post by VFP »

In post 3317, InsidiousLemons wrote:i checked PookyTheMagicalBear in hopes of identifying him as either traitor or doc. it felt more productive than attempting to sus out a town fakeclaim.

he is confirmed vanilla townie.
Doesn't a rolecop have a gun?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3327 (isolation #184) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:45 am

Post by VFP »

This just makes me think Anya is a roleblocker and Lemons is actually scum here. A day 2 Rolecop would suggest that there aren't 2 Mafia docs, which would also mean that Dk and asteria are both scum. They are never going to both be scum.
The check on Pooky is odd here. But this makes Pooky town regardless for me.

I think Anya is a good lim still.

@Clidd
thoughts here?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3329 (isolation #185) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:57 am

Post by VFP »

So to confirm.

Andante confirmed that 4 people have a gun

Andante - gun - confirmed
Lemons - gun
Dk - gun
Asteria - gun
Scum 1 - ???
Scum 2 - ???
Scum 3 - ???

Non con Neo
N2 rolecop
Weak Vig

So we probably have a JOAT roleblocker / rolecop, mafia doc, and a traitor.
2 mafia docs will never work with a rolecop and a weak vig. I'm not going to entertain that there are 2 mafia docs.

If Lemons was town here, they would have checked either me or Asteria to get a clear, but instead go for convenient. And to want to vote Dk over Asteria helps the agenda of them voting off town Dk, then most likely my push, followed by Asteria.

I've decided.
Anya - Doc
Lemons - JOAT
Andre / Osuka - traitor
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3330 (isolation #186) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:58 am

Post by VFP »

And since Lemons is basically a VT now, I'll lim in Anya or Lemon to prove the above.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3332 (isolation #187) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:19 am

Post by VFP »

In post 3326, Datisi wrote:DkKoba [3]: Anya, Andresvmb, InsidiousLemons
Could just be an entire scum wagon here.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3333 (isolation #188) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:24 am

Post by VFP »

Scum only need 2 mis lims aswell.
Lemons is putting us into a position on a plausible mis lim even in their mind.

I'm giving you a scum lim.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3337 (isolation #189) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:25 am

Post by VFP »

In post 3329, VFP wrote:I've decided.
Anya - Doc
Lemons - JOAT
Andre / Osuka - traitor
This isn't possible.
So I need to re think it.

I want to discuss with Clidd over it first though.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3340 (isolation #190) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:33 am

Post by VFP »

If I flip Green, Lemons, does that change your opinion on asteria?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3341 (isolation #191) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:35 am

Post by VFP »

In post 3338, InsidiousLemons wrote:VFP's simultaneous persistence in the notion that the claims will self resolve AND that even town!asteria wouldn't die tonight is pretty fuckin fishy to me. 3324 still does not present a scenario wherein we will know 100% who's lying and who's not by tomorrow, unless i'm misreading it.
Either mis reading or trying to discredit that this is clearly correct.
Take your pick.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3346 (isolation #192) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:00 am

Post by VFP »

In post 3343, InsidiousLemons wrote:in the scenario where neither dies and both get "role blocked", how do we know with 100% certainly which one is telling the truth?
Dk would be the one lying.
It's really not hard but I understand that you was to discredit this kind of stuff to suit 2 more mis lims.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3347 (isolation #193) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:10 am

Post by VFP »

Anya is going to be the best lim here as scum Lemon's makes a claim like that to ensure Anya is safe. Meaning Anya is something important to scum.
I'm thinking Lemons is actually the traitor here.
In post 2598, InsidiousLemons wrote:that whole reaction check felt pretty fake to me. would not be surprised in the slightest if VFP is scum and Asteria's claim is baloney. mafdoc!VFP, anyone?
In post 2961, InsidiousLemons wrote:okay okay actually random thought let me just say this -- are we sure that in the universe where we kill town!asteria today, scum won't just shoot town!VFP tonight and leave us back at square one trying to figure out
if
Koba and Andante are the real deal?
These posts in particular do not seem town minded to someone who has a gun and, have 3 other gun role claims.
I bolded the "if" on 2961 because it's not a case as if, but a case of are. This is not how town gun role thinks in this situation.

Lets get this Anya outta here, unless you want to go for what is most likely a traitor.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3371 (isolation #194) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:20 am

Post by VFP »

In post 3354, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 3347, VFP wrote:Anya is going to be the best lim here as scum Lemon's makes a claim like that to ensure Anya is safe. Meaning Anya is something important to scum.
I'm thinking Lemons is actually the traitor here.
if i'm the traitor then how do i know who is and isn't important to scum? sure, maybe i'm just a goon, but the fact that you didn't think of this demonstrates that you didn't consider this theory very thoroughly
Can you word this differently I don't understand it?
I read it as how would you know who scum is?
Which doesn't seem like something that you would be asking.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3373 (isolation #195) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:23 am

Post by VFP »

In post 3368, Andresvmb wrote:I think VFP is acting boldly and assertively because they have this to fall back on. But c’mon, Anya? No. That’s absurd. Trying to push it away from Asteria and Koba is blatantly Scummy.
Why wouldn't I push it away if I believe they are town.
Setup wise you're the one lying here for me.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (isolation #196) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:25 am

Post by VFP »

In post 3372, Andresvmb wrote:Wait so how do we ever not execute between Asteria and Koba here? What other execution even remotely makes sense? If Koba flips Scum, that’s good, we have a circle of trust of sorts and the Scum is outside. Unless there’s no Traitor and one of the PRs is Scum.
And if both are town?
Thats just 2 mis lims in a row for just believing Lemons.

Funny that scum want that.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3379 (isolation #197) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:26 am

Post by VFP »

In post 3374, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3373, VFP wrote:
In post 3368, Andresvmb wrote:I think VFP is acting boldly and assertively because they have this to fall back on. But c’mon, Anya? No. That’s absurd. Trying to push it away from Asteria and Koba is blatantly Scummy.
Why wouldn't I push it away if I believe they are town.
Setup wise you're the one lying here for me.
No I was wrong you’re right. You supposedly came back “Vanilla Town”. Which you’ve hard claimed. So no ignore that.
Also I was quick posting, that you're lying would have been to Lemons I didn't see who posted it originally
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3381 (isolation #198) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:29 am

Post by VFP »

In post 3378, Andresvmb wrote:We know there’s for sure at least one Scum between {Insidious, Asteria, Koba}, though at most 2, and given the timing of Insidious’ Claim, including the execution of the Gunsmith, I’m going to guess that Claim is less likely to be false though would be genius from Scum.
Why does it make it false when the claim can get 2 town PRs mis lynched and just win the game?
It's not genius it's pretty basic scum play.

I would have believed it if Pooky wasn't the target. Town Lemons would have targeted somewhere in the doubt, KNOWING that a PR was lying.
Why not check Dk? Scum won't have a weak vig.

Lemons is lying here.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3385 (isolation #199) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:35 am

Post by VFP »

In post 3382, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3381, VFP wrote:Why does it make it false when the claim can get 2 town PRs mis lynched and just win the game?
It's not genius it's pretty basic scum play.
Well I doubt that Insidious is lying about their actual Role then. So the Scum have a N2 Role Cop, a Mafia Doctor, and a Role Blocker?
It could easily be a lie.
If Asteria can be lying on checking me as being a VT why can't lemon be lying on Pooky being a VT?
Possible for a traitor to have a rolecop? I'm not sure on minis, never seen it.

There's probably a few examples to why Lemons can be lying.

Anyone just accepting it when doubting the others just look bad.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”