Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Mac »

yo! im here but tired. might not read up til tomorrow
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:35 am

Post by Mac »

im in a walling mood, so fuck it. LETS GO.
In post 7, mastin2 wrote: 3. Mac
^Mislynch bait, but ultimately, probably town.
this cut me deep, mastin. ILL SHOW YOU FUCKING MISLYNCH BAIT.

i enjoyed reading page one. one of the better page ones i've read.
In post 39, waynegg wrote:
In post 36, Psychlone wrote:
In post 33, waynegg wrote:
In post 13, morph the cat wrote:You can put me in your scum list if you want. Won't change my alignment.
Nice angle.

VOTE: Morph
I approve of the vote, but I don't get what you mean by "angle."
The flippant scum claim during RVS. Putting them in scum won't change their alignment, ergo scum.
you are mad wayne.
In post 86, morph the cat wrote:
In post 85, thezmon221 wrote:Isn't it clear? He's clearly trying to mount a mislynch so early in the game against an obviously
pro-town
player.
That's an interesting turn of phrase.
agreed.
In post 91, thenewearth wrote:VOTE: Mac

Hi
SCREW YOU!!

*insert pg13 rvs vote here*

getting kinda bored here. varsoon/pie is a load quotes and textwalls which i cba reading right now. STOP WITH THE WALLS MY EYES!!!!!

holy fuck i think i love varsoon for the series of EXCELLENT POSTS on page 8
In post 197, waynegg wrote:Argh huh! I'm saying that Muffin is buddying you. I'm not saying you're scum, dork! Lol!

pedit isolate the muffin on Pie with Varsoon. Varsoon probably caught town with how they've been going on with each other and there's Muffin just eating it up.
y u vote him den?
In post 232, mastin2 wrote:
In post 107, BROseidon wrote:I took that as tongue in cheek.
This one pinged.
In post 109, BROseidon wrote:
In post 97, Varsoon wrote:I'm also scum-reading zmuffin, but that's because I don't believe the PGO claim and I always scum-read zmuffin. I was even scum-reading zmuffin in Xenogears. I had to constantly check to make sure he wasn't on my team that game.
In post 36, Venmar wrote:OKAY EVERYONE LISTEN UP, READ THIS POST BEFORE YOU POST.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Claim: PGO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, THIS IS NOT A TEST, I'M A PGO SO IF YOU'RE SCUM PLEASE TARGET ME KTHX
No wonder all those crumbs slipped by you guys...
This one, too.

If you're expecting reasons for the ping, too bad. I have none. Pure gut. :P
this post pinged for me.

my eyes hurt. and i dont have a fucking clue where im going to vote.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Mac »

friends i lub u allo
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:45 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 460, morph the cat wrote:
In post 454, Mac wrote:friends i lub u allo
Sup?
i believe i have a lot of drunken love for everyone in this game

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME

(i will have more game related content soon. if yoy guys could cool it, that would be amazing)
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:32 am

Post by Mac »

time to wade through this shitstorm again.
In post 321, Ghostly Penguin wrote:

Mac's Town.
this worried me because i felt the wall i made previous to this post was well below average and probably didn't deserve a townread out of it. what made you townread me for it?
In post 333, morph the cat wrote:Hey wayne, you're not doing something I associate with town you. Do you know what it is? And if you do, why aren't you doing it this game?
what do you hope to achieve with this line of questioning? scum-wayne to clock he's not doing it and start doing it so you townread him?

@morph

3. Mac-Mac's one post was really lame and not anything readable, really. ffery likes this one post more than cabd does.
i dunno if this talks about the wall i made or not. if it does, i agree. does it worry you as much as it does me (see above) ghostlin townreading me for it?

thinking zmon is town. i liked the "i dont see what could've changed your stance on me" - the kinda town paranoia im feeling about ghosty right about now.
morph the cat wrote:I can answer that, but the answer you find for yourself is the one that matters.
INSPIRATION. I LOVE IT. feels like it should've came from a harry potter novel.
thezmon wrote:Because in those games, Xeno particularly, I was able to figure it out after 80 pages of posting. FTL signed, and I figured out TF (can't remember if they sign).
right. so why did you not ask early on in that game (before 80 pages) or wait for 80 pages in this game?
wayne wrote:That's really bad. Like one of the cardinal types of things you never say, bad. Still like muffin, but damn...

VOTE: Thez
expand, because evidently we're on different tracks and hoping for the same end destination here.
wayne wrote:You're both wrong, btw
way to go proving them wrong, wayne.
In post 389, morph the cat wrote:So what did you think about empking's rings mechanic, pie? Do you think town could have won?
In post 393, morph the cat wrote:And what did you think about vox's mechanics?
In post 397, morph the cat wrote:Okay, how about the mechanic in achievement unlocked? What were your thoughts about that?
seriously, you better have a point with this.
In post 405, morph the cat wrote:Hear that kids? That's the sound of scum that slipped.

really. this sucks, and I expect better from you cabd(?) - how many times does a fucking scumslip result in a scumlynch? (-50 points for whomever quotes varsoon in that mini game) having been lynched for a scumslip as town, you should probably try harder than that.

oh yeah. lolreactiontest.

pie's reaction... strange. not really telling cus i think it could come from either scum/roled town, which i believe is what he's claiming. MOVING SWIFTLY ON.
muffin wrote:and i'd actually prefer he doesn't claim today if he isn't being run up. big purple writing has me paranoid about bad things happening with unnecessary claims.
what do you thinks going to happen, muffin? also that only refers to flavour claims, so im sure claiming will be fine.
In post 469, morph the cat wrote:
In post 468, pieguyn wrote:has any of this changed your reads on anyone?
Dunno about Cabd, but I'm liking zmuffin more, and I <3 Mac and hope he doesn't have a raging hangover in a few hours.
<3 safe to say i died a little yesterday. BACK TO LIFE TODAY THOUGH!!
In post 502, waynegg wrote:I'm dropping hints that I don't interact with scum reads. And somehow I'm the retarded one...
for the love of my own sanity PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME WE ARE ABOUT TO GO DOWN THIS PATH. how the FUCK can you even play like this. putting alot of faith in your scumreads is one thing: being a stubborn prick and downright not even giving them a chance of redemption is pure ignorance.
In post 518, waynegg wrote:
In post 515, pieguyn wrote:
In post 514, waynegg wrote:And whats it called when you go on about how bad someone that's voting for you stinks at this game and then use that as your reasoning for voting them? I forgot...
how come this doesn't count as interacting with a scumread?

where do you draw the line about "interacting"? 0.0
Answering their questions and giving them reasons to refute. What you quoted is toying with someone. Completely different.
how do you develop your reads if you don't interact with them, and instead "toy with them" and drive them into rage? muffin's rage feels town ftr bcuz I feel like you're not giving him a chance and can understand where he's coming from.
varsoon wrote:Also, if there's a cop in this game, please claim now.
r u fuckin mad. WHERE EXACTLY ARE YOU GOING WITH THIS? (inb4shittygambitnotexplained)
In post 535, Varsoon wrote:
In post 534, morph the cat wrote:
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:Also, if there's a cop in this game, please claim now.
Yeah, no. If there's a cop in this game, don't claim for the fuck of it on day 1.

I -had- a plaaan~
gifting myself 10 points. alright, im the cop. what do I do next?

oh my god. wayne not interacting with his scumreads is fucking torture to my eyes.
varsoon wrote:Basically,

I don't care if I'm scummy; I know that I am town.
You are scummy and I do not know if you are town or not.
You haven't really ever expressed the sentiments of the former sentence.
Ergo, you're scummy, you're not verified town to me, of course I'm going to push your lynch.
what if everyone took this attitude??

like if SSK said "LOLPRODDODGEBUTIMTOWNSOYOLOVOTEVARSOONBCUZHESSCUM"

stop being a moron. you should try and be town as shit.
In post 634, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 629, Psychlone wrote:Later.
I'll read later.
haha, i sincerely doubt that
have you ever thought about deciphering drunk shit for a living?

dat claim bro.

VOTE: tne

going here for now. might change my mind at a later point, likely will, i just don't like tne so far. he's on the naughty list with varsoon and wayne atm, possibly joined by SSK at a later date. iffy on morph too, but i think i might like them.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:48 am

Post by Mac »

why the fuck have you claimed
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:02 am

Post by Mac »

In post 651, waynegg wrote:Well, see, the last time he said something like that to me he wanted me to play bait to his fishing excursion. I resisted then not knowing what he was on about. This time I hop right on and wigglewigglewiggle and he abandons his rod. Looks like the bait caught the fisherman this time.

VOTE: Morph
interesting theory. how come you have just taken up on it though when it happened 300 posts ago?

as far as i can tell you have been reading morph as town, or at least interacting with them, then as soon as i've brought this up you are all over them?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:04 am

Post by Mac »

In post 652, zMuffinMan wrote:
mac wrote:what do you thinks going to happen, muffin?
i dunno. my first thought was scum could have a flavour vig (similar to con mafia) or flavour vanillariser (some way of partially or fully nullifying roles based on flavour) or some other way to gain an advantage by knowing role flavour (e.g. unable to vote, or hated, or something).

in any case, i don't think anyone should be flavour claiming this game.
mac wrote:also that only refers to flavour claims, so im sure claiming will be fine.
*shrug* i'd prefer no claim from pieguy either way, unless he's being run up.

@wayne,

why did you feel pressured to claim at L-3?
yeah i feel pretty similar about flavour claims. ruls state "no guarantee about the normality of roles" so yeah I imagine there's gonna be some freaky flavour mechanic.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:06 am

Post by Mac »

In post 655, waynegg wrote:
In post 648, Mac wrote:
In post 518, waynegg wrote:
In post 515, pieguyn wrote:
In post 514, waynegg wrote:And whats it called when you go on about how bad someone that's voting for you stinks at this game and then use that as your reasoning for voting them? I forgot...
how come this doesn't count as interacting with a scumread?

where do you draw the line about "interacting"? 0.0
Answering their questions and giving them reasons to refute. What you quoted is toying with someone. Completely different.
how do you develop your reads if you don't interact with them, and instead "toy with them" and drive them into rage? muffin's rage feels town ftr bcuz I feel like you're not giving him a chance and can understand where he's coming from.
In my own twisted ways that nobody understands so it isn't worth trying to explain yet again. I agree on Muffin though, as you should have been able to pick up the moment I started interacting with him.
meh. you're quite the mindfuck, i'm not gonna lie. im struggling like fuck to read you in this game but i feel you might be town. i don't remember you being so stubborn in xeno though, like the arguments with muffin didn't happen once in xeno that i can remember. it puzzles me.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:17 am

Post by Mac »

In post 660, waynegg wrote:But that's still nothing new from me really. Have I been the same in any two games you've played with me?
probably not. i dont really remember.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:19 am

Post by Mac »

In post 654, zMuffinMan wrote:
Unvote
Vote: mafiaSSK
what makes you think SSK is scum rather than lazytown/can't keep uptown?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:51 am

Post by Mac »

In post 681, morph the cat wrote:
In post 671, zMuffinMan wrote:
morph wrote:pie displayed some fairly detailed knowledge of the LoTR game mechanics.
er btw this is wrong. he didn't display anything outside of what was probably a guess from reading the rules of the setup, and he was wrong about the mechanic for the most part.

i skimmed over the conversation earlier so i didn't notice it before, but yeah, this is plain wrong.
Then part of the basis for our read was wrong. I've been trying to make sense of his reaction to our vote ever since, so that actually kinda helps.
so do you have a conclusion to the gambit you pulled knowing that you were actually wrong in your assumptions about the mechanic?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:24 am

Post by Mac »

THATS CHEATING BORK.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Post by Mac »

yo! ill have a post up after work tonight.

quickly though: pieguy - opinion on morph (quick summary will do, dont make me iso because im pages behind)

@morph - a bit fucking harsh to accuse me of not playing the game considering im doing my best (ie catching up when i can and posting.) tell me what you were expecting after gears, cos that was by far and away not my best xeno game, let alone best game.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:52 am

Post by Mac »

CATCH UP TIME (not really cus im not playing the game, amirite?)

firstly i can see where wayne is coming from with his zmon/liar tell. it's like when someone starts with "no offense" - 90% of the time, it's going to be offensive. however there is still that 10% chance that it's not offensive and they've said it out of habit - for this reason wayne, i think you need to drop this liar tell unless it becomes frequent. and no,3 isolated incidents do not define frequent.
In post 763, MafiaSSK wrote:Why was non-lurker waynegg only contributed a case when asked? That seems super scummy.
THE SHADOWS HAVE SPOKEN. what else seems super scummy SSK? do share some more insight, shadowman.
mastin2 wrote:(Also. I can't be distancing unless we're both scum. :P)
I feel a little weirded out by this. not mastin saying this, but where the phrase originated from (morph) - where does town feel the need to accuse someone of distancing from them?
morph wrote:You can be distancing from my flip, which is what I meant. Your I could be wrong message gives me that vibe.
gh

i see. makes more sense than it originally did now.
In post 775, borkjerfkin wrote:just pagetoppin' for the hell of it
:twisted:
In post 784, morph the cat wrote:
In post 781, BROseidon wrote:
In post 767, morph the cat wrote:And I'm perplexed that I'm your strongest scum read because I am not used to town-you getting my alignment this wrong.
Why aren't you considering the possibility that mastin's scum?
Why aren't you reading my posts?
yeeeeah cant say im too fond of bro so far for town.

morph - I asked a question botom of page 30(?) which you completely ignored. what's up with that? at first i thought ffery left it for cabd but it doesn't look like he's responding either... unless it comes later.
ghostlin hydra failure wrote:Don't worry, it's not because it's a magnum fucking opus of towniness. It's more of a baseline of what limited experience I have with you. Lurking then exploding the thread up is very you. It's a derivative of past towniness games I've played with you (one of which I even fucking called you scum) that you're repeating your habits; which is easier as Town than scum.
yeah, I try not to make it a habit but rl is pretty much crazy right now with the run up to christmas and i'm about to lose my laptop for a while.. all in all, I suck.

think right now, reading psychlone's walls, they're likely town. joining mastin (I THINK) and muffin so far. although i'm totally wary of embracing muffin after he left me hanging out to dry during death's diner.
I love how people be hatin on the lurkers.
I am 100% behind sending this to a lynch.
null:

Mac
this has me worried. bro you haven't even tried to sort me out/read my interactions/comment on anything i've done. why? are you happy for me to be null?

^^^ same question for ffery/cabd. accusations of me not playing the game are baseless because i quite clearly am playing the game. just because i don't have 100 fucking posts, doesn't mean im not playing.

there may be a change of vote coming, I have to double check something.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Mac »

In post 590, pieguyn wrote:
also, do you think morph calling such a bad "scumslip" is alignment indicative?
In post 708, pieguyn wrote: also, what's your opinion on morph's "scumslip"?
In post 831, pieguyn wrote:
and I'm paranoid of anyone who calls a scumslip on a townie <_>
In post 838, pieguyn wrote: the "scumslip" read is a lot stronger and is making me watch out though
you keep referring to the supposed scumslip pie. why? we've already settled that it was a rather poor reaction test, yet you keep throwing dirt onto morph by referring to it constantly,
like they actually believed you were scum who slipped.
and the thing is, they didn't.

not liking pie for this constant referral, to be honest. it's like he's trying to give himself a way out onto morph if he needs it/people start scumreading morph.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:29 am

Post by Mac »

In post 893, morph the cat wrote:
In post 748, Mac wrote:
In post 681, morph the cat wrote:
In post 671, zMuffinMan wrote:
morph wrote:pie displayed some fairly detailed knowledge of the LoTR game mechanics.
er btw this is wrong. he didn't display anything outside of what was probably a guess from reading the rules of the setup, and he was wrong about the mechanic for the most part.

i skimmed over the conversation earlier so i didn't notice it before, but yeah, this is plain wrong.
Then part of the basis for our read was wrong. I've been trying to make sense of his reaction to our vote ever since, so that actually kinda helps.
so do you have a conclusion to the gambit you pulled knowing that you were actually wrong in your assumptions about the mechanic?
Yeah I was leaving this for Cabd. pieguyn asked a similar question and I gave
my
answer in
im asking about your results knowing that cabd was actually wrong about pie knowing about mechanics.

(also, pie calling it "obvious as fuck" yet constantly referring it, is extremely worrying)
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Mac »

well since i double posted.

VOTE: pieguy
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:01 am

Post by Mac »

v/la the weekend

possibly back tonight, who even knows?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:29 am

Post by Mac »

In post 897, morph the cat wrote: We initially called it "obvious as fuck" and I think pie is using the term ironically (i.e., he disagrees that it was obvious as fuck).

Mac, to me, it's more about the reaction than whether the test had a perfectly sound basis. And the reaction itself has me a little conflicted. Cabd has more of a town sense because of pie's softclaim.
aah gotcha. on both points. pretty moot now since he's practically conftown.
wayne wrote:Help me understand. It's day one where we have no information. You see where I'm coming from and say I'm 90% right. And you want me to drop it in favor of the 10% where I'm wrong. How does that make sense?
I don't say you're 90% right, i said there's a 90% chance it's a liar tell but still 10% chance he's just using it as habit. 90% is probably too high, maybe 75% is more appropriate.

regardless, we're not lynching based entirely off of tells.

maaan, SSK was useless. sorry, but defending yourself from your own lynch whilst on raising fingers at others is really poor fucking play.
mastin2 wrote:For the record--I want an SSK claim, but not a lynch. (At least, not yet.) While I think he's scum, he's far from certainly-scum, and I want us to all have time to analyze his wagon from both perspectives. If he's scum, who his scumbuddies are (such as if they're bussing, and if so, who), if he's town, who the scumteam is (and how many if any are on the wagon).
have you done this yet? I'm assuming you have since you are mastin after all.
pieguy wrote:I think she's town but omfg paranoia. liking her questions and analysis of players. re: "scumslip", see above. I missed that it was a reaction test until she outright told me it was.
as did I; but why are you still paranoid when it was a reaction test?

is it just me who thought of crocodile dundee through ffery's ? NOPE, RESPECT TO WAYNE
In post 939, pieguyn wrote:you know what

shoot: MafiaSSK

I'm a 1-shot vigilante and I have to use my shot on D1 or else I lose it. this seems like the best option
now
that's
a reaction test pulled off well.
In post 946, morph the cat wrote:Also there's a 1 in 11 chance we're going to die too from that shot, so don't mind us, we're gonna post some reads and stuff in a hurry.
what? why?
morph reads wrote:Town
pieguyn - lol dayvig. Way he went about it is legit town thought process. No way there's a scumdayvig in a mini, anyways.
Mac - Ffery's read
do you disagree, cabd?

]quote="mastin"]Though that said, morph's probably town. (The real concern is on Psychlone and GP.)[/quote]

this is true. i'm worried by the lack of presence from both in the thread.
morph wrote:Wait, but we'll use it with enough time to finish out the day. Something about the setup just clicked to me, actually. Nacho should know what I mean when I say that borkie is using the same trick andy did in red wedding regarding odds and evens.
can you expand? im trying to think but it's not coming too me about RW.

thezmon's reaction was weird. pie is claiming compulsive d1 dayvig and he's still trying to throw dirt on it. meeeh
Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Mastin, cabd here.

Tell me why you can't talk to me. You had zero issue talking with me in xenogears when I was pushing your wagon. What about it being morph makes me unapproachable?
this is a very good question. echoed my thoughts a little

...and the answer wasn't really an answer. :?
wayne wrote:Stupid is easy to fake. Which is probably why so many people play VI...
this much is absolutely true for what it's worth. it's easy to abuse a newbcard (i did it myself in my first scum game pretty much) which is why i tend not to give them out unless im absolutely certain.
In post 1069, Mac wrote:
v/la the weekend

possibly back tonight, who even knows?
lots of laughing at me thinking i'd be back on a saturday night. hooray for alcohol!
In post 1084, Varsoon wrote:Although, it was obvious from SSK's response to the fake shot that he was town.

You guys are meanies.
^scum^

VOTE: Varsoon
In post 1096, thenewearth wrote:Then why not vote me?

You think I'm scum?

You think mastin is my buddy now huh?

Here

Lemme help you in lynching me

VOTE: TNE
this is also terrible posting.

i think I could get on a GP vote. gut says there's one scum in {GP/Psy}.

i'm getting a townread off bro. seems a bit controversial, and i dunno if i could explain it or not if anyone asked.
Speaking of which, not being lazy, I looked at Mac. Who had Mac as a weak scumread, but reversed it in a sense, later defending attacks against him. It's something to look into. (Also, Mac's iso is much shorter than I remember it being, which is another concern; he's been posting much less than I thought he was, and it has me worried.)
I'm not sure who you are saying was defending me. most of my posts have been catchups, i've explained this in the thread a few times. you guys become active when i sleep :igmeou:

mastin's reaction to being voted was awful. then again i'm not over the moon about psychlone either. varsoon's answer to pieguy wasn't great either < thus i'm now reasonably confident of a scumflip.

does anyone remember xenogears when after the hammered had been dropped twice on scum and FTL came in and voted like they thought they were hammering? i scumread them for it in gears and i'd compare varsoon's reaction to SSK similar to FTL fakevoting in gears.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:30 am

Post by Mac »

scumreads at the minute, in order of strongest to weakest are varsoon, tne, {psychlone/GP}
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:35 am

Post by Mac »

u r awsum
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:36 am

Post by Mac »

good to see you did re-evauluate the game to fake your reads, scum
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:46 am

Post by Mac »

i want to be snarky but that's ffery's job.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Mac »

pieguy wrote:what the hell
that's so similar to my scumreads I don't even. like it's exactly the same except Psychlone 0.0 how the hell did that happen
development of my reads must have been similar to yours.
In post 1195, zMuffinMan wrote:
pieguy wrote:I'd also like to know where said townread came from
iirc, it initially came from PA's 95, but i also like ghostlin's first posts in this game.

i don't remember much they've done lately. i keep forgetting they're in this game
this is what is worrying me most about the hydra. I know penguin isn't as prolific in thread as most, but ghostlin's been a non-presence so far.

yeah gif is probably scum.
mastin wrote:This is Jake from State Farm Mafia 2, all over again.
it's really not. are you waffling about other games that have no relation to this one in order to hide, or what?

wayne rejoin the varsoon wagon. everyone else jump on too, we have cookies!
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Mac »

you are lynching scum.

you know the type of cheeky scumfuck he is. the words "wriggle wriggle wriggle" come to mind - and when SSK dies he swoons in and says he was "obviously town" and has yet to back it up. when his one scumread, pieguy, turns out to be fucking town, he runs away saying he needs to re-evaluate the game. and where has his vote landed? on me, and he doesn't even scumread me I bet.

that. is. not. town.

that is caught scum who needed to look like he was doing something.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Mac »

lolbork
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:20 pm

Post by Mac »

morph wrote:I'm feeling a little better. I'm hydraing with Nacho in some other games and I know it's hellish trying to synch since his laptop was stolen.
understandable from nacho, but lack of content from gif is scaring me. and a lack of presence and cursing from ghostlin too.
morph wrote:It was, but do scum stick their neck out like that to throw suspicion and discredit on a potential town PR? If pieguyn hadn't already wigged out about our vote and indicated he's be proving himself before day end maybe it would have looked less genuine. maybe.
i had some strong feelings that it was a bit like pressuring pie into actually following through with his word, but i may need to re-read and double check.
In post 1246, thenewearth wrote:And yet again, if you thought that mastin was scum

Why were you voting thez?
you're better than this.

oh varsoon :neutral: you're case is really just "you're push on me is scummy so you are scum." 1) whether it's "bad" is down to opinion. I don't think it was bad and up until recent posts I thought I had nailed scum. let's see...
varsoon wrote:Your initial logic for voting me was to cite posts/votes made by the Metal Sonic head of my previous Hydra? That's a poor appeal to make. I was voting you for that, but even if I said so, most players would chalk up my vote as an OMGUS, so I saved the idiots the trouble of foaming at the mouth.
my bad about the metal sonic thing, I'm going to assume you are being honest and had no say in it. still, I also compared it too your "wriggle wriggle" cheeky-scum routine in lylo of gears which you've conveniently missed.
varsoon wrote:You also said that I dropped off Pie's wagon when I realized he was town. No shit. How is that a scum move? If I was scum, wouldn't I -know- Pie were town all along?
what I actually said:
when his one scumread, pieguy, turns out to be fucking town, he runs away saying he needs to re-evaluate the game
ie you didn't vote for another scumread, you just shyed away from the light., big difference and a big misrep.
varsoon wrote:There's no agenda this game, because I'm town, and I don't need to look town, or play town, or do anything town at all.
ahahahaha sorry but this attitude is fucking terrible. why bother playing mafia if you are not gonna play to a fucking wincon?
varsoon wrote:All I need to do is find scum, and I can take my time doing so.
town works as a team varsoon. you know this as much as fucking anyone in this game.
varsoon wrote: Also, speaking of scum -looking- like they're doing something, this is exactly what I see you doing here, which makes for a funny case of projecting that you're up to.
i have no iddea what you are saying here. i'm scummy for making a case and people sheeping it?

2 shot 2 player doc as your claim. i take it 2 player means two different players?

UNVOTE:
In post 1312, waynegg wrote:You're usually decent on Mac. Why is he scum? You mean you aren't going to Doc me tonight?
with all due respect to varsoon, he's evidently not great at reading me. i'm not sure why you think he's decent on me or why you're putting your eggs in his basket.
In post 1342, waynegg wrote:
In post 1339, Varsoon wrote:What makes you think so?

Also, I'm good with a mac lynch.

Vote: Mac
Lurking and skipping the recent hubbub so he can come in tomorrow and act all surprised with some fake pour it on about how I should feel bad and blahblahblah.
hahaha. at least you know you should feel bad.
In post 1350, waynegg wrote:He was around
actually, I was asleep. nice try though.
In post 1354, waynegg wrote:If Mac ever flips and he's scum, he has a habit of not interacting with other scum. The only two players he hasn't interacted with are thezmon and BRO.
if you are going to meta, do it right. i have no idea where you got this little gem from, but it's wrong. just an fyi!
In post 1358, waynegg wrote:Several of is have voiced our suspicions of thez. Several others theirs on BRO. We all have our shortcomings, but Varsoon is pretty good with Mac. So, that's the scum team as far as I'm concerned and I'll live and die by it. I won't be obnoxious pushing it, but I probably won't follow any other wagon for now.
you are honestly ridiculous. i don't know what fucking planet you live on where varsoon had suddenly become supermacreader (BIG HINT: HE'S NOT (no offence!)) so tell me, where did you get that from and are you sure you're not trying to pin a mislynch on varsoon?

why is everyone so convinced varsoon can read me? bizarre.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Post by Mac »

ftr as far as i can see varsoon is 1/2 for reading me in games we've played (where we were both town) including xenoblade where i was universally townread.

but you have fun on this wagon, wayne.

i notice you don't care much for ffery's read on me, but as soon as varsoon says i'm scum all of a sudden he can read me better than anyone here and you're happy to sheep him? yeah, right.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1370, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1369, Mac wrote:i notice you don't care much for ffery's read on me
I'll be over here in the sad corner of sads, along with all the other non-ffery hydra heads that don't matter.
you always matter. :( but ffery is the backbone of the read I believe.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Post by Mac »

i see. amendments made:
In post 1369, Mac wrote: i notice you don't care much for ffery's/cabd's read on me
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1388, pieguyn wrote:I'm not joining the BRO wagon unless the only alternative is NL

I'll follow Varsoon's read on Mac if need be

for now I prefer to swing a GP or TNE lynch. anyone up for that?
im going to spell this out nice and clear for you, pie. just so everyone's on the same page.

varsoon wrote:I also don't know where people are getting the idea that I'm good at reading you. I'm usually pretty shit at reading people in general.

but i can go for tne. GP is for another day. VOTE: TNE

varsoon what are you seeing in gif cause all i see is a whole load of nothing.

also varsoon not knowing ffery felt really awkward :/
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Mac »

not overly sold on bro being scum either, to be honest.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Post by Mac »

it was 7, which is because we moved into wintertime hours last week (clocks went back) which i think explains the difference. for reference, it's 8:26 right now.

i dont know what you saw wayne, but you need to move past it because it's absolutely bullshit. i have no reason to lie - if i was here, i wouldve defended myself against the shitstorm you were brewing. instead, you just had to wait a couple of hours.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Mac »

can someone direct me to a case on bro? or summarise points? because my gut strongly feels like this is a mislynch.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Mac »

nvm muffin i found a small summary, will look soon.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Mac »

yeah i see bro's wall here very similar to this wall from gears. pretty sure he's town.
muffin wrote: i didn't like the way he sheeped me onto the thez and mafiaSSK wagons,
im not sure these are true. he states suspicion of thezmon for a while before he joins the wagon, and yes, there may have been a hint of sheeping but the intent was there beforehand. as for the ssk wagon, i don't see where you pulled that from. i cant find no sheeping of you from bro onto that wagon.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1467, waynegg wrote:
In post 1458, Mac wrote:yeah i see bro's wall here very similar to this wall from gears. pretty sure he's town.
I've never seen anything like this before. Like, ever. Hmm...yeah, sticking to my vote
what are you talking about now wayne
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by Mac »

theres a startling lack of activity considering the deadline looms. mastin and pie with late switches hasnt overly helped :/ plus i think ghostlin's townish for now. would much rather vote tne who has disappeared off the face of the earth.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Post by Mac »

still think we have another day of the deadline at least, looks like zmon will be replaced.

taking a look at ffery's homework now.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Post by Mac »

nope, no mention of vla in his iso. plus bork has prodded him & tne.

anyway, 885/886 are different from what im seeing from tne, even as town. ill follow that up. but some of his posts have looked really like scumposting.

particularly which felt like scum trying to throw shit and see what sticks. i just dont see that coming from a town perspective at all - town can have & vote multiple scumreads whereas scum are pretty much focusing on getting a mislynch. if that makes sense.

- didnt see that as sheeping at all. maybe it's just me, but i see sheeping as "yeah, I agree with your case VOTEX" not scumreading someone then joining a wagon several hours later. it's weak from tne, i think he's scraping the barrel for reasons to find bro scum.

i just dont see coming from town at all. it feels like cocky scum who thinks bro can't get him lynched but i dont know if that's in tne's playbook or not.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:45 pm

Post by Mac »

well we know who wears the pants in that hydra :wink:

i would rather we compromised - i think this is where we're heading - on tne rather than bro because i strongly believe bro is town in this game. his scum game is much more cautious & thought out than his town games. hence most of his towniest games have been scumgames, and he's sometimes pushed as a mislynch. in fact, a quote from mollie is that if bros acting scummy he's probably town and if he's looking obvtown he's probably scum.

my two cents on bro. he's not an untouchable lynch by any means, and if tne's going nowhere i will very reluctantly vote him to get a lynch through, but id rather not.

i can't remember if you're voting bro, cabd, but where would you go if not bro/tne?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Post by Mac »

also heads up, we have more time than you quoted earlier on since bork changed the deadline.
In post 1453, borkjerfkin wrote:
Prodding thezmon221 and Psychlone.

It was my own oversight that thezmon221 did not get prodded sooner, so I'm granting 1 day of extension.

If he is replaced, I will grant another day.

Deadline is now in (expired on 2013-11-16 01:30:00)
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:57 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1487, morph the cat wrote:I'm the stubborn bastard that wants mastin to shut the fuck up about how "obvtown" he is. Ffery took my vote, it's somewhere more useful probably.
agreed. also, i have decided i dont think i like his change of opinion on me. it feels forced, and not natural.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:04 am

Post by Mac »

what's interesting is that muffin pushed for bro's lynch for the entire game pretty much in xenogears, and he doesn't worry that he's pushing through another mislynch here?

that's is really fucking worrying.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:04 am

Post by Mac »

he did say he was going to be missing, in fairness. but the above has just made me worried as fuck about him.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:08 am

Post by Mac »

heh, i don't want to know the answer to that.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:22 am

Post by Mac »

tne did a similar wall/case like the one on bro on peacebringer in chef's mafia, here

havent looked any deeper than that though, too much effort at the moment.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:25 am

Post by Mac »

im not going to pretend i read it, just skimmed tne's iso.

that said, his iso here is alot more than his iso there.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:31 am

Post by Mac »

town - {morph, BRO, GP, pie}
lean town - {varsoon, mastin}
null - {wayne, muffin}
scumreads - {zmon, psychlone, tne}

this is kinda where im at just now. satisfied with ghostlin being town for now after his recent contribution.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:38 am

Post by Mac »

pretty much. if i based it on the claim alone it would probably be leaning town but his push on me has been, and continues to be, shit. i've never seen wayne put his eggs in someone else's basket with a read, if you know what i mean. i just don't feel like it's his style at all.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:52 am

Post by Mac »

we're wagoning you tne, how does that feel?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:58 am

Post by Mac »

why do you care about meta, and not about being wagoned?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:05 am

Post by Mac »

i have no idea what you are asking me to explain, nor why i should know why you dont care about being wagoned.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:35 am

Post by Mac »

[quote="muffin]similar in what way and why would that make him town?[/quote]

in that they don't really do much more than probe areas of interest, list reads and opinions? aaaand that makes him town because he's town.
muffin wrote:then what do you make of his SSK vote with no prior mention of finding SSK scummy or anything?
meh. not good but not bad. certainly not sheeping you.
muffin wrote:really?
really. you tunnelled the shit out of townbro, and you don't even think you're possibly doing it again?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1524, zMuffinMan wrote:
mac wrote:you don't even think you're possibly doing it again?
this is a really, really weak question.

sure, it's
possible
i'm doing it again, but if i thought that was the case,
i wouldn't be voting him

but why is that specifically something that worries you about me? why does me being wrong about BRO in a previous game mean anything here?
meh, maybe it's just a difference in playstyles. id probably be paranoid as fuck but i suppose that is just me. two new questions:

what is your read on tne? and would you be willing to switch to the tne wagon? because im really sure of my bro townread
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:04 am

Post by Mac »

bro is that seriously all youve fucking got THIS close to deadline?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:06 am

Post by Mac »

i mean for the love of FUCK. im sticking my neck out here because i thought you were town and THAT is what you come up with?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Mac »

GIFFYCHO GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND DO SOMETHING NOTABLE
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:36 am

Post by Mac »

can you explain the progression on your read on me
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Mac »

well at least im able to prove you wrong in your accusations...

or not.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1549, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1496, Mac wrote:tne did a similar wall/case like the one on bro on peacebringer in chef's mafia, here

What is similar about them in your opinion?
both feel forced & scraping the barrel for reasons. for example, his wall in chefs mafia points 2 & 4 are practically the same (if you don't have solid reads, you probably won't chase the same target) and in this wall i feel "useless commentator" and "fluff poster" come under the same category - plus for commentator, he's basically just quoted posts, some of which are game-related and it feels like he's hoping someone puts 1+1 together for him. plus baseless accusations of cheating for both. overall both cases are weak.

although bros recent installment has me paranoid now. 1 day to go and that was the best he could come up with? also i expect some paranoid comment about the way im defending him. instead he seems content to let me go on with it. maybe allowing me to link myself with him, i dont know.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #62) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Mac »

cheating should read sheeping, sorry
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #63) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1560, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1558, Mac wrote:
In post 1549, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1496, Mac wrote:tne did a similar wall/case like the one on bro on peacebringer in chef's mafia, here

What is similar about them in your opinion?
both feel forced & scraping the barrel for reasons. for example, his wall in chefs mafia points 2 & 4 are practically the same (if you don't have solid reads, you probably won't chase the same target) and in this wall i feel "useless commentator" and "fluff poster" come under the same category - plus for commentator, he's basically just quoted posts, some of which are game-related and it feels like he's hoping someone puts 1+1 together for him. plus baseless accusations of cheating for both. overall both cases are weak.

although bros recent installment has me paranoid now. 1 day to go and that was the best he could come up with? also i expect some paranoid comment about the way im defending him. instead he seems content to let me go on with it. maybe allowing me to link myself with him, i dont know.
Do you think there are reasons that he missed and shouldn't have if he seriously thought BRO is scum?

I'm not sure why it caught my eye, but the format differences in the cases could be significant. quotestripes vs postlinks. I use either or both, depending on how I'm overall constructing my case, but I think the postlinks structurally make the case a little harder to follow.
i'm not sure. he did seem to mix himself up a bit early on, describing bro as scum for jumping on the most popular wagon (varsoon) and then bro claimed thez was more popular at the time which tne described as worse
In post 350, thenewearth wrote: Plus, the only vote you did was a varsoon vote. ON THE WHOLE GAME
TO TOP IT ALL OFF
IT WAS THE MOST POPULAR WAGON OF IT'S TIME

Scuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmzzzzzzzzzz
In post 353, BROseidon wrote: 5) Thez was more popular than Varsoon.
In post 357, thenewearth wrote:5) WELL THAT MAKES IT WORSE THEN
which i found pretty bizarre.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Mac »

morph, what do you make of bro just ignoring the fact that im hard defending him right now? strange, or normal?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #65) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Mac »

yes, it's scummy.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #66) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Mac »

people play scum differently though, so perhaps tne's method is to ignore t and pretend it never happened afterwards?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #67) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1569, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1566, Mac wrote:morph, what do you make of bro just ignoring the fact that im hard defending him right now? strange, or normal?
Did he ignore being defended in Xenogears? In Death's Diner he actually appealed to Syr/Me (Rift) when he was getting scumread by the rest of the Dethy and it spilled over into the rest of the game on day 1. He was in there making his own defense to parallel what we did on his behalf.

I'm going to check NY165 to see how he reacted in that game. He was scum.
interested to see what you come up with. it's freaked me out a little.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Mac »

then again even my fucking shadow appears to be freaking me out in this game.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Mac »

so do you have any other suspects or is it just the one man scum team you're hunting?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1576, thenewearth wrote:I'll do wayne and thezmon tomorrow and the following day

Today is just BRO's day.
what if we lynch you today?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Mac »

yeah that's really interesting. i mean orcinus wasnt hard defending him like i am here but the similarities are there...
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #72) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1589, BROseidon wrote:Also I like how we let the Thez slot lurk out to replacement, and nobody bothers to pressure AA9 from the onset, despite her being impossible to read without pressure.

Good shit bros.
shes made one post. how can we pressure someone whose not actually here?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #73) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:33 am

Post by Mac »

jesus. this place erupted overnight. won't have time to make a reasonable post but i wouldn't have argued with the wayne lynch. i've been skeptical of him since his push on me began.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #74) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:34 am

Post by Mac »

message to arc: if you're not caught up overnight, you may be the d2 lynch.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Mac »

no the scum is tne.

vote tne
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Mac »

not 100%, will explain more when im home.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:55 am

Post by Mac »

a brief summary is that tne neighbourized me last night, and did absolutely nothing with it. it was me asking the questions.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1934, pieguyn wrote:oh wow. you think it's alignment indicative?
i do. i feel like if tne was town, he'd be asking me questions to discern my alignment instead of letting me ask the questions.
In post 1939, morph the cat wrote:And this, folks, is why I don't enjoy games with waynegg any more. He doesn't consiter the reprocussions of his ego shows.
what do you mean?
In post 1940, ArcAngel9 wrote:VOTE: Mac

Explan your vote.
all kinds of terrible.
In post 1944, BROseidon wrote:VOTE: AA9

Nice jeweled branch you got there, scum.
what?
arc wrote:I didn't becuz you guys never waited for me to finish. So I didn't bother to read.
yeah, im sure you were gonna catch up in a day :roll: what a terrible reason.
In post 1948, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1932, Mac wrote:a brief summary is that tne neighbourized me last night, and did absolutely nothing with it. it was me asking the questions.
He made no posts at all?
3 very unsatisfactory posts.
arc wrote:In the MAC situation. I still want him to explain his vote on TNE (now or later, it will works for me), the reason i wanted him to explain becuz yesterday he opend his option to vote me if i dont catch up. I am trying to understand his mindset
to go into detail, i took the lead in the qt, and tne didn't seem willing to talk very much, or try and figure out what my alignment is. it sucked big time.
In post 1953, morph the cat wrote:Also @Mac,

Cabd wants to know if this neighborhood is similar to the on you and he had in Xenogears.
i have no idea, and i have no idea why he thinks i would know. i did ask tne but the qt closed before he could answer < i hope he'll answer all my questions in thread, however.
morph wrote:About what flip?

Mac said TNE neighborized him last night. So, it sounds like it was TNE's choice.
just to clarify, i'm only assuming it was tne's choice since i was "invited" to a neighbourhood.
arc wrote:Exactly, Mac voting TNE becuz TNE neighbourized him and didn't said anything so far proves nothing to vote him. Were there any good reasons other than this.. that is what i want to find out.
stop fucking derping around. why would tne neighbourize me and not talk to me nor try and communicate? why the fuck would he let me take the lead?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Mac »

can you explain 1939 in more detail?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Mac »

i thought so. i hope he answers soon.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Mac »

maybe, just fucking MAYBE, if you read day one, you'd known.

just MAYBE i mean. there's a whole other case on him but no, you wouldn't fucking know.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Mac »

no i don't. he neighbourised me, said nothing and he's scum.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Mac »

im not playing ball with you and your scumbuddy.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Mac »

im just gonna go right on and ignore arcangel for the rest of this game.

it pains me to say this but i've done a 180 on two of my townreads. bro is one of them. the other im not willing to say yet. but bro claiming a guilty result pretty much and then doing nothing with it is extremely worrying.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Mac »

what the fuck does me being a neighbourizer last game have ANYTHING to do with this game, mastin? seriously, you're actively looking for reasons to find me scum and manipulating evidence in your favour.

if role x was town last game, is it autotown this time?

im not ignoring arc for what it's worth, im just bored of her attitude towards me. i said that out of frustration.. also it looks to me like she doesn't have her head in the game, since, you know, she hasn't read day one.

ffery - i agree it seems similar from memory. i have no problems reading that game again :twisted: buuuut im tired atm. also, fyi, you are the townread i've kinda 180'd on.

p-edit - i think im the only person in this game unaware of morph's crumb.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Mac »

STOP WITH THE FUCKING HE SAID SHE SAID
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by Mac »

???

im not going to actively look for it. tough shit.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Mac »

ok arcangel. i'll play nice if you play nice. deal?

my case on tne is not only neighbourizing, that is part of it. i was being sarcastic. my case is from day one because i feel tne's push on bro, and bro alone, is very, very poor. i also feel like he made a similar case on bro was similar to his case on peacebringer in one of his scum games, and i also felt like some of his posts have zero town motivation?

how does that sound?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 2054, pieguyn wrote:if you did a 180 on BRO, do you still think his push on BRO is bad?
yes, it's still bad. it doesn't change the push.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Mac »

it's possible. tne is pushing bro and i can't recall bro responding back to him much, compared to bro's pushes on mastin etc.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by Mac »

morph - no comment on my change of read on you? hmmm...
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Mac »

do you think wayne's wagon was scumdriven?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (isolation #93) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 2051, morph the cat wrote:
In post 2043, Mac wrote:what the fuck does me being a neighbourizer last game have ANYTHING to do with this game, mastin? seriously, you're actively looking for reasons to find me scum and manipulating evidence in your favour.

if role x was town last game, is it autotown this time?

im not ignoring arc for what it's worth, im just bored of her attitude towards me. i said that out of frustration.. also it looks to me like she doesn't have her head in the game, since, you know, she hasn't read day one.

ffery - i agree it seems similar from memory. i have no problems reading that game again :twisted: buuuut im tired atm. also, fyi, you are the townread i've kinda 180'd on.

p-edit - i think im the only person in this game unaware of morph's crumb.
I'm remembering a particular post because I reacted pretty badly to it. And it echoes a post she made to pieguy a page or two back.

Hyrule post

From the post in this game:
In post 1997, ArcAngel9 wrote:Pie - Do you have any shots left? If so, you must immediately shoot BRO. this way you can your alignment.
She left a word out - "prove"
what are you seeing?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (isolation #94) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Mac »

mastin, show me where ive said tne is scum because of the neighbourhood, and not because of what happened in the neigbourhood?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (isolation #95) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Mac »

yuck. if we weren't one mislynch away from lylo i'd want you all to policy lynch me so i'm not a liability, assuming i make it that far. but the show must go on.

i want to say that aa9 is no way conf. town from the bro flip. she seems very town here but i wouldn't put it past bro to realise he was dead during day two and to use this to try and conftown his partner; he has absolutely no trouble doing this as scum. see sabotage mafia, where he suicided on his scumbuddy in order to give her a free pass. i can see shades of it being similar here.

so the real question is; why did he pick aa9 to attack? i am seriously considering that he may have sacrificed himself to send her to the end, but im not sure.
pie wrote: why would TNE-scum neighborize Mac who's been on him pretty much the whole game?
why would town-tne neighbourize me and let me take the lead, if he was looking to figure out my alignment? i really want to hear form him today.
GP wrote: but Mac looks like scum who tried to start something different and couldn't get momentum for it while being unable to jump back to bus his partner.
lolwhaaaat. this might actually be scum. if you've been reading, i've townread bro the ENTIRE game until the end of day two, when evidence pointed to it possibly being scum. i was never "bussing" bro, quite the opposite in fact, so how can i jump back?
muffin wrote:i was reading through yesterday and my first thought was that BRO doing what he did with AA9 was a really odd move if AA9 is town, unless he was hoping for a mislynch to happen. and if that's the case, then where was his backup? unless scum were absent during the day (e.g. GP, TNE and kinda mac since he didn't really post after the very beginning of the day), what do you think the point of BRO's 1v1 with AA9 was?
see my possible-theory above. and take a look at sabotage mafia if you haven't. good scum play, and i wouldn't put it past bro.
pie wrote:probably to score a mislynch on his way out, since if he succeeds it'd be 5-3 MyLo, and then 4-2 MyLo once we lynch him. I get the feeling scum was certain he'd be lynched anyway, and so he did something ridiculous just to at least have a chance to do something.
this is kinda my point above.
In post 2137, zMuffinMan wrote:like it's not even really that i'm scum reading AA9 right now. it's more a gut ping than anything because BRO's actions yesterday were strange

especially if that was something pre-planned
this is exactly where i am, and i feel you're likely town for it.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Mac »

In post 2111, Psychlone wrote:Talk about that Mac read while I get some thoughts out myself
where are these thoughts?

also not sure about it being to genuine to be scum theatre comment either.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (isolation #97) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by Mac »

tne

what are you talking about?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #98) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Mac »

because... the neighbourhood wasnt open?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (isolation #99) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Post by Mac »

jesus fucking christ.

im still town. i said that about being policy lynched because of how i defended bro so hard most of the game, ergo im easy mislynch bait. WELL HOW RIGH WAS I?

pieguy - stop relying on others opinions, it's the second time you've jumped on my wagon because of what someone else has wrongly said. think independently.

don't let arc off the hook so easily because of bro, it's not something i'd put past bro doing. like i said.

muffin probs town, GP probs scum. if this wagon is town driven ill shit myself/you should be ashamed. tne could be town because nacho's been calling me town all game and even initiated a townbloc with me. he KNOWS my scumgame, and knows this wasn't it.

peace out. next time we can talk it out, okay?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (isolation #100) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Post by Mac »

but still scrutinize tne, by the way. HE STILL HASNT ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS I ASKED IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (isolation #101) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:58 pm

Post by Mac »

where does your scumread in me come from? why did you choose me to neighbourise? how long do we have this qt? do you actually have any other reads, and will you explain them?
his vote on me was bullshit, and this wagon was bullshit.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (isolation #102) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:01 am

Post by Mac »

theyre right above you
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #103) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:05 am

Post by Mac »

psy wrote:therwise, roleblocker? Also points to Mac scum.
funny you say this when this is your role effectively.

so whose the scum now that im town?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (isolation #104) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:42 am

Post by Mac »

i had so much to give this game

:cry:
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (isolation #105) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 am

Post by Mac »

i will forgive you all if town wins this. muffin i know you feel the same as me about arc - have you seen sabotage mafia yet?

just don't let tne off easily either. nor GP, the quote i quoted earlier on was bad and felt like scum to me.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (isolation #106) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46 am

Post by Mac »

i mean what's really weird is nacho can read me like a fucking book.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (isolation #107) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:50 am

Post by Mac »

of the 2 scum games i have played with towncho, he has pegged me on d1 both times. and i believe of all the town games we've had, this may be the first time he's mislynched me.

make what you will of that
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (isolation #108) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:06 am

Post by Mac »

no i dont think so

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”