BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #200) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

So I'm totally out of the game right now.
But I recently did some reminiscing about a past scumgame of mine.
In here, I gave extensive feedback to Zdenek which said, "You're good."

Old game, three years ago, something I had completely forgotten about, but still, shows my attitude towards Z isn't new. I had forgotten my attitude, and it's since come back, butyeah. Thought it vaguely relevant.

(I'll be into the game later. AP's no doubt ranting his ass off on some random things by now.)
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #201) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:26 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Kinda sorta feeling like shit atm, and basically have no memory of what's going on in the game. Honestly, don't really feel like reading, but I'm asking where AP stands on everyone in the game, and I'll evaluate things off of his guidance. ('Cause there's a fairly good chance whatever he says is what I'd have said doing more work anyway. :P)
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (isolation #202) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Hey Ika Im feeling pissed off for reasons Im not allowed to discuss but talking to you is actually relatively better than continuing doing things that piss me off EVEN MORE, so I have a gift for you:
Spoiler:
Ika
- neon green. Because if Im being completely honest, hes prolly town but hes upsetting me with all this nonsense RQs on Day fing 2 so he gets to be an annoying color that is still town.

Jesters/Sven thing
- Bathroom all blue/green color. Cause I dont really care to lynch them ever. That could change I guess, but I just dont see that being the optimal play if there IS scum in there and I have a really strong townread on mollie and a "ok sure I guess you are town" read on Sven so Im pretty uninterested in lynching this. Town, but its an off color because its a lover four-gy.

Serene
- fuck if I know. I doubt they are actually a lyncher for pure outguess-the-mod reasons and other reasons. Could be scum. The fakeclaim was opportunistic and they took it back when it was clearly not going anywhere. There push on Jordan was bad. Push on us is bad. But that isnt really scummy of them so DUNNO. I actually dislike there vote on us less than some of the others (stay tuned!).

Venmar
- mafia aligned. This is not Venny's town game. This is not Venny working with people. This is not Venny showing interest in things in a townie way or trying to solve the game. His push on us is scum-motivated, thinly veiled with OMGUS. I don't reallysee much outside of his opening few posts that I actually like from him and his push on us is SO BAD. And it was clear he wanted to go that way ever since I put him on my pet scumteam. HES SCUM. SUCK IT VENMAR.

Agar -
Eeeehhhh????? Hes voting scum so he can be a weird neon greenish color that looks like vomit and town at the same time.

Zepher
- Town. I think. IDK, hes actually said something that are probably just too wrong to come from scum, so town \o/.

Zdenek -
orange because foxes are orange. And carrots. And sometimes despite what your mother says, carrots will stab you in your sleep. While I hate to agree with mastin who is one of the people PISSING ME OFF ATM, mastin's right. Zdenek simply doesnt feel town. So call it burden of proficiency. Call it that I dislike him cheerleading our wagon despite not being on it. Call it maybe Titus WAS onto something about early Zoraster votes having a scum in it. His push on us is bad and his posting feels forced.

Jordan (did he flake out or what?)
- town, jesus. Who thinks this troll is scum, go join a newbie game.

Brian -
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (isolation #203) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1349, BirdAndBeast wrote:Bathroom all
wall**
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #204) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #205) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Its more of like I havent encountered you as scum before and Im not sure what Id expect. Your posts looks like what Id moreorless expect from town-Brian, but lean a littler closer, roses really smell like PooOOOoo. Or maybe they really are town-roses, idk.

You might be scum but Im not going to worry too much about that at all today cause Im just not mentally ready to pass a judgement on you that I can get behind.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #206) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

@Ika: IDK I feel like that last post of mine was the perfect vent so Im in a better mood than I was!~, still you didnt even comment on my awesome color scheme, reads, and attempt at comedy. So </3.
See the reason Im mad at mastin is cause she troll posted all of D1 and has basically not even read my posts in the QT yet because shes focusing on other shit and leaving me to bear the damn cross that she made.
Like IDK man I'd like to talk to you about your approach to doing things (if you are town here) after the game, but not now.

Would you vote either Venmar or Zdenek today? Hell I'll even yolo paranoia gut wagon Brian skies for the epic lolz right now.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #207) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1358, Brian Skies wrote:I'm still pretty okay with trading you for scumflips.
Ya this is one of the things that looks like scum-roses. Why do you give 2 shits about Serene's opinion exactly?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #208) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

At brian: phone post now going to dinner. You trust them to be REALLY GOOD? Enough that they are better than other people here notably that you care? Enough to override the possibility that they're just mafia and going to ml lots of people? You think they are amazingly better than me who you credit ed with finding the scum team in ag....you praised me for that earlier THIS GAMW.

So you ask why not serene. I asl.... why serene?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #209) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

3rd party lyncher isn't town dude and it's silly to treat it like town. So you are willing to side with them over us who would be practically obv town if serene were a confirmed lyncher so we'd be trustworthy more than them anyhow. And you would actually consider lynching a townie over their lyncher? The fuck? IDK Brian.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (isolation #210) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1370, Venmar wrote:mastin, how does it feel to keep drawing scum?
Mastin abandoned me. I guess she's over it. :P
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (isolation #211) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Because you flat out said you would trade me for their reads. That's probably when I started assuming you cared more about them. You are sucking serene collective dick and 3rd party reading them. If I were not phone post ING I'd post a dr. Cox clip or something to express how baffled I am
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #212) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1383, Brian Skies wrote:I said I'd trade you for scumflips.
Ya ok that changes literally everything. Brb overhaul of reads imminent
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #213) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Mollie tell me I'm not going insane with my Brian suspicion here
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #214) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Yes technically lyncher can be on scum but in practice aren't for balance reasons
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #215) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1402, Brian Skies wrote:I mean, if you just want to lynch the claimed third party, go right ahead.

If he flips usurper, you die. But him flipping lyncher doesn't clear your alignment by any means.
I've already said I doubt they are 3rd party and don't particularly want them Today?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #216) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Come on kuribo. Just once. Come on.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #217) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Wow Brian has less of a gag reflex than me and that's impressive
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (isolation #218) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Serene town makes me scum because... ?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #219) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1428, ika wrote:
In post 1417, BirdAndBeast wrote:Serene town makes me scum because... ?
I wouldnt expect them to be tunnling you out of pure hatred, it
Lololol ika. U funny
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #220) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

hi guys
-f

So uh. I guess some of my opinions are changing because of the last shift. Let me consult my notes in the QT...

Venmar:
I waffled on Venmar in the QT recently. I have him in my scumlist, but on reflect, I'd really rather lynch any of the other 3 people in that list over Venmar (Zdenek, Hiplop, Dryfit). Venmar's argument with BRO felt faintly town to me. Not enough to make me throw away my read there, but enough to make me realllllly want to look elsewhere today if we can.
@BRO:
I really dont think Venmar came of scummy in the argument with you. He came off looking pissed. Which is a nulltell, but overall in a vacuum I'd guess that he is town in that exchange. Im wondering if he was moved shifts to be a distraction and stand out and get in a pissy argument with you (look how conveniently that happened). If Venmar was really mafia and getting swapped to your shift to avoid pressure, would he really just say "fuck you BRO" on loop? I mean maybe and I lean a little scummy on him still and would lynch him over most people, but eeeeeeh. EEEEHHHHHH. ...

This felt townish to me
this too sort of

---

Hiplop
: I wanna lynch Hiplop. Mastin and I had the same reaction to him last shift (which was basically "Holy shit, Hiplop IS actually just scum").
mastin in the QT wrote:So I just saw hiplop's logic for voting us.
He's scum.
In post 1458, hiplop wrote:the possibility of a crossbus here is pretty likely i think. This doesn't really seem like townvtown or scumvtown.
This in particular rang terrible to me because
1) Ive been pretty adamant about having bigger fish to fry than serene today and having no interest in lynching them for the most part. And I havent been calling them scum. So why does Hiplop get the idea we are X-bussing?; is he even reading the thread or just spewing random scummy crap all over?
2)
In post 1458, hiplop wrote:If bnb flips and serene isn't gone, that essentially confscums them
He is acknowledging Serene's Lyncher claim which is pretty cognitive dissonance with the rest of his posting here....And hes basically setting up to lynch Serene regardless of my flip but saying that Serene should go first anyways. So lmao ya fuck that.
In post 1482, hiplop wrote:Eh, thats a good point broseidon. I had tunnel vision on killing EITHER serene or BnB. They are just seriously annoying this game and I wanted to kill them, i guess
Uh but that isnt what you said in your last post? And I have a hard time buying this bullshit little AtE droplet about us being annoying when you are accusing us of X-bussing in spite of me not attacking them recently. (Read as: YOU ARENT READING THE THREAD)

I also didn't like the sheep onto Venmar from Hiplop and supposed interest in Venmar defending himself, just to write Venmar off as town after the exchange. Felt wrong / unjustified / white-knighty. Dunno.

As I told mastin in the QT, Hiplop is orders of magnitude in front of the rest of the pack for my preferred lynch today.

--

Zepher
: Still town, I think him posting out of turn is kinda a shitty reason to townread him hard but fuck it I am.

--

Peregrine
: I had PV as nulltown for gut off of his early posts and mastin did too. I like 14.5's push there though and I think I'd be ok with lynching PV right now tbh. PV's interactions with Zoraster, on review, didn't sit well with me. It felt like he was focusing a lot of his time there and while thats not a scumtell on its own, Im just having a hard time -feeling- it from a town PV.
In post 1538, PeregrineV wrote:Your seriously quoting me asking a townread of yours questions and using it as an argument that I'm scum?
This felt exceptionally bad as did the lead up to it (PV asking Venmar why scum would want him dead, :? ).

Basically PV feels vapid this game which means hes probably scum.

So if I had to consolidate all my reads atm after that double shift off:

Spoiler: reads
Town Heap

Jesters/Sven (one could be scum but IDGAF for same reasons as serene)
14.5 (just really genuine sounding posts, enthusiastic)
Reckoner (for soft claim)
Zepher (too clueless to be scum + posting out of turn)

Town Leans

Goat (I dont feel like backing this one up atm)
Jordan (for arguing with Serene + generally attempting to be transparent)
Aronis (438 looks town. Seems vested in his own things, so probably town)
Ika (Meh. Ika generally feels carefree this game so prolly town, but hes being too un-streetracers + tryhard to be part of the towncore just yet)

Meh List: Agar, Serene, username, Brian, Venmar (bumping him to here cause fuck it)

Scumlist: HIPLOP, Dry-fit*, PV*, Zdenek

*PV said something that makes me doubt hes scum with Dry-fit, but Im not gonna look it up right now to see how strongly I feel about that assertion
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #221) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1551, BirdAndBeast wrote:but saying that
Serene
we should go first anyways.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #222) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1470, Dry-fit wrote:Reck what happened to ignoring all the stuff happening in the other shift?
Oh and this is pretty scummy.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #223) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:54 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1575, Serene2 wrote:is this a reads list or a pride march, i don't know what half this shit means
I'll drink to that.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #224) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:40 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1579, Infinite Jesters wrote:wtf does this even mean
Not that hard to understand.
Green = townread; red = scumread; yellow = null-read.
Red+Green = ambivalent, feeling scum at times and town at other times.
Red+Yellow+Green = the same, just with longer usernames. It's null that's not null.
(I believe there's a distinction between red first and green first, but I can't tell. My guess is that green first is more town than scum and that red first is more scum than town, but it's hard to tell.)
Red+Yellow = nullscum.
Green+Yellow = nulltown.

Pain in the ass to read, yes, but easy enough to understand.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (isolation #225) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1585, MrZepher wrote:PV is definitely town which means

UNVOTE:
VOTE: 14.5

sheep this.
:facepalm:
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #226) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Mollie, I want you to imagine that we are both buzzed and Im looking at you with this ridiculous sideways smile and I ask you

"Mollie, are you scum with Serene? Be honest."
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (isolation #227) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1594, Svenskt Stål wrote:I am not posting anything else this shift due to my reads bein so "off". Will reread and evaluate.
Why are your reads "off"?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (isolation #228) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:18 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1599, Infinite Jesters wrote:and this looks like you are going for a smear campaign

if you think I am scum with serene for...whatever reason you come up with hey I am trying hard not to go with that you are scum with them why don't you help lynch them cos clearly they are not town?
:neutral:
In post 1605, Serene2 wrote:unvote
Vote: serene2
:facepalm:
In post 1607, Serene2 wrote:After I flip Lyncher, what are your reads?
Would you be willing to flavor claim?
In post 1617, Serene2 wrote:Look guys, there's a reason why B&B is a lyncher target and it's not because he's the cop, that'd be way too bastard. It's got to be because he's scum. His behavior supports that.
:neutral:
There has to be a reason Bird is a lyncher target...must be cause hes scum. Uhhh?
In post 1621, Zdenek wrote:Except that isn't what happened. Mastin basically said that he always reads me as town. That's false. When I pointed that out to him, he complemented my play and continued to call me scum. I think any reasonable response from him would have to include him taking into account that he doesn't tend to read me as town.
No, I'm pretty sure she* was arguing that you are a respectable player and that shes basically reading you off of BoP, but I cannot be fucked to go and ISO myself when mastin has pretty much abandoned me this game so not gonna check. And since when is being ridiculous a scumtell for mastin, thats pretty much just a mastin tell.
In post 1621, Zdenek wrote:Explain, please.
Zepher thinks PV is "defnitely town" and therefore 14.5 is suddenly scum? Since when does someone being town make the person shoving them scum? No explanation about WHY it was a scummy push or PV is town? Its just Pv town -> 14.5 scum. No thanks. I think Zepher is town, just wow though.
In post 1621, Zdenek wrote:I find Serene's nonsense hard to deal with.
I cant even tell anymore. I think they are just town if I had to wager on it. Lyncher is possible I guess, but ? I just dont know.
In post 1632, AGar wrote:I like ika for scum, but I don't think ika is cunning enough to actually pull off anything amazing so I'm willing to focus on other players.
:) Ika does worry me. I dont know. I dont think I'll be capable of seeing him as town if he is this game, at least at this rate. I get really mixed emotions whenever I think about him.

Can we just lynch Hiplop today? Like hiplop is actually just scum. Im way sure of it.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (isolation #229) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:21 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1633, BirdAndBeast wrote:I cannot be fucked to go and ISO myself when mastin has pretty much abandoned me this game so not gonna check.
Oi!

Have not.

Just that you're not saying anything I really, truly disagree with.

AP's reads are basically identical to mine. Reasons may differ a bit. But I haven't felt a need to post since you've been doing most of the work there for me. I'm still (mostly--I do skim and don't pay attention to page count) following along. It's not that I can't post, it's that I don't have anything TO post.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (isolation #230) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:23 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

(Okay. Granted. Need to check the QT if anything has changed from here. Butyeah. The entirety of that list is EXACTLY what I'm thinking essentially right now. Again, my reasons might differ. But the reads do not.)
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (isolation #231) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:24 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1635, Infinite Jesters wrote:Mastin are you around???
Nobutyes.

No, I shouldn't be (there's stuff I SHOULD be doing), but yes, I am. :P
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (isolation #232) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:26 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Like, I really can't think of anything to say that AP hasn't said.

We're too much alike as town. (I seem to recall he had this problem for me in the first Street Racers game. Where I remember doing most of the posting and him going, "...What Mastin said." :P)
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (isolation #233) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:28 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1638, Infinite Jesters wrote:Why are you guys voting who you're voting and how interested are you in a free vote on your awesome wagon? I'm reading through wagon people now so I don't spend forever catching up, but I thought Venmar was town last time I read.
We're voting hiplop because he's a mutual strong scumread. Hiplop's posting has seemed strongly scum to me from what I've seen (admittedly, I've seen less than AP has), though I can't recall the exact reasons off the top of my head. (Might not even be any, just overall feeling of his posting.) We'd love to be sheeped, and yeah, overall we're both leaning town I'd think on Venmar. (It's a tough call, but it's one I'm willing to make. This might be one area I differ from AP, if he isn't.)
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (isolation #234) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:30 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Well, he probably did, and I mighta, but I don't remember. It'd be in our hydra QT, which I've neglected to check. Gimme a sec, I'll see if there's anything there.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (isolation #235) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:31 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Uhm.

...It was gut.
Not quite that bad. But basically, AP said 99% likely to be scum, off of hiplop's last post.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (isolation #236) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:32 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Does have a word in there aside from gut, though. He also added heuristic as a level for the scumread.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (isolation #237) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:33 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

He also thought that 2-3 scum on the nightshift made sense, and through a combo of POE and general feeling, hiplop was one that made the most sense, along Dry-fit as another.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (isolation #238) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:34 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Oh, and my reasoning was that hiplop's vote on us was abysmally bad.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1651 (isolation #239) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:36 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

There are more extensive reasonings further back in the QT, though. Awkward Dry-fit interactions. Both ways.

That's about it in the QT. There's probably a fair amount in AP's iso, though.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #240) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:57 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

It took me < 1 minute to read Hiplops entire ISO right now which is pretty voteworthy on its own. But ya. Nothing in it looks town. The comment + vote about us/serene looks terribad like you said. The "venmar is scum...no wait venny is town Im so silly for sheeping BRO" is also terribad.

I think Im voting DRYFIT and BRO is going to hate me for this but

VOTE: Hiplop
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (isolation #241) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Agar was scum killed you retards. I cant figure out if you guys are actually this dumb or are just scum and posturing.

@Mollie: I dont see how you expect the mod to answer that.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (isolation #242) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:55 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Alright douchebags. Im here and losing at league and pretty pissed at having to do all the lifting here still. So you call deal with me.

Ika what the fuck.

What. the fuck. dude. Just die. Ive had it. So fucking scum. Jesus.

How did YOU know Agar was a scum kill? Maybe I THOUGHT it was and was wrong? Or maybe Im just applying Occams fucking razor to the game to cut away all the horse shit which you are a large source of.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (isolation #243) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:58 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1755, xRECKONERx wrote:zzzzz

I'm town though
So can you just post out of shift or something? Is that your role? Or is this just more bullshit.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (isolation #244) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1770, ika wrote:Bolded and underlined: contridiction, you state you know there
I...uh..I just nope. I just cant be bothered to give a shit.

Ika is scum as fuck and we should lynch him asap. Im sorry for my revolving door of preferred lynches. Guess Zdenek and Hiplop are still cool.

but ya much death to the Ika please and thanks for shoving a shitty contradiction case that isnt even a contradiction.

And jesus, why WOULD anyone think that Agar was something other than a scumkill.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (isolation #245) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1772, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1771, BirdAndBeast wrote:And jesus, why WOULD anyone think that Agar was something other than a scumkill.

Apparently YOU would have thought that. Or at least should have, considering you were "scumreading" him for so long.
In post 1259, BirdAndBeast wrote:Agar isn't really a townread. I just see shinier things like Venmar not looking town, Zdenek being questionable (and mastin actually agreeing with me there) and Serene.
expected / 10.

If you are town then you are being shameful I hope for your sake you are scum.

Im not going to fucking argue this.
1) The flavor sort of matches
2) Nobody wanted to lynch Agar (and not even me after recent reads, check it)
3) The scum are nknown to have a daykill. No other kills happened D1 so why would I default to thinking otherwise.
4) Nobody is scumreading Agar really who the fuck would have shot him.
5) Wow. Just wow. Just wow. Just wow. Just wow.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (isolation #246) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1349, BirdAndBeast wrote:Hey Ika Im feeling pissed off for reasons Im not allowed to discuss but talking to you is actually relatively better than continuing doing things that piss me off EVEN MORE, so I have a gift for you:

Agar -
Eeeehhhh????? Hes voting scum so he can be a weird neon greenish color that looks like vomit and town at the same time.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (isolation #247) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

I don't need a case on you. I just know you are scum now and that mystery clearly bothers you.

No one ever said you are illogical. You are just flat out scum. So plain. So simple. So caught for reasons you don't understand.

I'd respond more coherently but I'm so phone posting and so not in the mood to justify this 109% correct read.

Pedit: lol. Ikas post is a shotgun discrediting attempt + scum caught and flustered about it. So lynch. I'll vote zdenek if that is happening he can still be scum too.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (isolation #248) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1784, Infinite Jesters wrote:I am seeing more town zden especially with his posts in this round. can we discuss that 1 if you are still having doubts?

also we can pressure ika since he is on this shift and we can actually have interaction with him the others can wait for a minute.

also I am extraordinarily tired right now so if plz don't get cranky on me. this is a reach around btw
Eh, Im willing to ISO Zdenek with an open mind, but until that happens (read as: unless I have to) Im gonna be ok with voting him. Im with you on the ika pressure. Ive been writing off as a troll all game but I just cant anymore. Hes scum and he is the weakest link. You are 100% right about his stances being mostly theatrical and not really permanent. You are right about him not justifying any of his reads. He is finding any excuse to post for the sake of posting and I refuse to believe he finds his own posts interesting in this game. Like. His case on the lovers was so bad and so throwaway. Everything he does is hollow and I want it gone.

His response to me calling him scummy was godawful. The combination of "where is your vote??" and "You are causing chaos by voting so many different people!!" and "Maybe you could lynch me if you werent all over the place, nyeh nyeh!!" was so fucking terrible it took all my strength not to throw my phone out of Iec's car as I read it.
In post 1791, ika wrote:
In post 1786, Zdenek wrote:I'll indulge you. Peregrine hasn't done anything scummy that I can see, and he's been proactive, so I don't see how he can be worse than null. Why do you think that he's scum?
thats the thing, he hasnt be exactly proactive nor un-proactive, his post feel very bleh, they dont really have that much meanign or really a feel to it. It comes off very just emotionless is mayeb the word to describe it. his last night shift was considerbly better but still seems to lack that motive or town drive i look for. But then again about everyone has became that.

I find it odd how you consider him only null or how you think i should consider him null at best.

p-edit: im here i was waiting on you give me a min
Like, what the hell is this post. Ika shoves a fence post up his ass re PV then is like "But why should I have him as null, HMMM?" I mean for FUCKS sake.

--

Serene continues to be whatever. Maybe they actually are 3rd party, my mind is beyond blown whenever I try to understand what they are doing this game.

Venmar. Meh. Meh. I feel like his herpaderp with BRO looked townish and that + him being singled out for a shift switch was ehhhh town? Overall scummy person though, so meh. Would lynch, wouldnt feel amazing about doing so.
In post 1788, Infinite Jesters wrote:eta: the IC does not count
lol.
In post 1795, ika wrote:3) how about i do you and stal?
A WHOLE LOT OFFUCKING WORDS
Wow this sure is words Ika. THIS SURE IS WORDS. If only they actually meant anything.
In post 1800, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1797, ika wrote:i beieve towns would have more intiatives to put emotions into their posts and not make a giant wall of blah.
This is so weird.
Also did anybody else just notice the giant wall of IIoA he posted about why the lovers are scum? Cause that was wow. So Wow.

So this is me responding to the reacharound.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (isolation #249) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:04 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1819, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1818, Svenskt Stål wrote:Zdenek, you say that you can see serene and BnB as a scum pair... do you know how wierd that sounds?
This is Mastin and Kuribo, so no.
But it would be. :?

I'm working something out with AP. I think I might be onto something, but I'm not sure; waiting on a response from him.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (isolation #250) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

bird people why the scumread on ika but no vote?
Can we not. Ika is doing this too and it's annoying above all else. Mastin thinks ika is a distraction. I need time to compose myself that I don't have atm. As l so I'm on a plane and have been all day.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #251) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Also*****
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (isolation #252) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

What I don't get is why people actually believe the lyncher claim without even squinting a little. Bizarre. Hiplop is still obviously mafia. Would probably vote zdenek or ika. Mastin doesn't want ika from what I gather.

Uhhhh. I had something else to say. Uhhhh. Plane taking off. Oh ya. I dunno ika continues to give me mixed emotions. His freak out and the AtF in particular re minds me of some lolz Mls I've tunnel ed on but he's just gotta be scum right? Ika zdenek hiplop dryfit??
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (isolation #253) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Kinda. ika could be scum or town, but probably not a good place to vote today.
Zdenek could be either, but probably not a good place to vote today.
And as for serene's claim being BS.
Well.

I'd love for it to be a scumclaim from him.
But this is kuribo we're talking about.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (isolation #254) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Serene's a meh-read. Could be scum, but isn't guaranteed-scum.
Is sure as hell no lyncher, obv.
But not necessarily scum.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (isolation #255) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

kuribo is the type of player that could fakeclaim something like this as either alignment.
It's more advantageous to a scum-him, of course. Doesn't exclude a town him from pulling it. Depends on how gambit-happy town-kuribo is; I honestly don't know.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1845 (isolation #256) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

I'm here
I'm queer
I won't be back before the next shift
VOTE: Zdenek
Ika has posted enough things that remind me of formerly tunneled mislynches, so. Hurrah. Mastin and I both agree on this vote being a moderate to good one, direct all complaints to someone who gives a crap.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1846 (isolation #257) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Plant Incriminating Drugs on: Brian Skies
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (isolation #258) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

no mastin disappeared a long time ago.

Im tired of showing up to walls of "But AP, mastins posted read on me suckzorz!!" and mastin just continuing to waffle and/or not respond. Done caring. I think you are scum for completely not-mastin reasons and I posted about it (waY) earlier! Hurrah, suck it trebek.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1868 (isolation #259) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1864, Infinite Jesters wrote:I feel like something needs to happen between serene and bird people. I am losing confidence in my town read on bird people. ap is not letting me IN with these last few exchanges and that has never been a problem before. ever. except when he is scum.
Excuse me? I just. I just dont even know what to tell you at this point. I responded to you with a fairly large post all cause you wanted one and now Im shutting you off and pretty obviously must be scum!! Ya, no thanks.

In case it hasnt been made clear: I have zero time for this right now. I got chewed out at work, by my boss for this issue still being open and its crunch time for me. On top of that, I was visiting my boyfriend last week which is something I only get to do like 20% of my time MAXIMUM. Im only putting in the teensiest amount of giveafuck right now because the shift is ending soon and I want to have my vote somewhere productive.

K bye.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (isolation #260) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Ok, you want some of my time? Fine. If you are here, you have about 15 minutes or so before I go to the gym.

Maybe Im defensive because Im stressed out. And pissed off at this game because people are posting like retards and I was really really sincere when I made this post:
In post 20, BirdAndBeast wrote:Im hoping to actually take full advantage of the hydra business this time. By that I mean there should not be any AP posts nor should there be any mastin posts, but a blend of the two as we combine our thoughts and express them as one unit Much unlike Shadow and Lights Mafia where AP mad bad moves and snowballed the suspicion on our slot by attempting to put out the fires on his own.
and mastin just decided she was going to be a troll this game which was not my vision at all. Then she vanishes from this game despite still being active everywhere else, and I get left with all these people calling mastin scummy for mastin things and me getting stuck with picking up the GOD DAMNED pieces.

Plus I havent had time to devote to my games as much as Id like because of personal issues that are highly stressful. And then I look here and mollie is like "AP is scummy cos he is shutting me down" and it took all my restraint to give you some respect and not tell you to "Go fuck yourself" when Im so concerned about whats going on at work that my stress is compounding on itself. Maybe thats why Im being pointed recently.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (isolation #261) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1850, Zdenek wrote:You should vote BnB.
Ya Im sure you had a great reason for not voting me BEFORe despite spending all your time nitpicking on mastin being fucking mastin and resulting a whole lot of bullshit meta discussions about how mastin has read you and whether or not mastin was obviously lying when she talked about her impression of you in other games in a hugely general sense. Jesus. Yes Im sure mastin just couldnt come up with the tiniest good reason to scumread you so she had to lie about your meta with her and then cough up some throwaway thing about not seeing town-you this game. All this discussion about it and pinging ME over it despite mastin being a flake sure is being helpful at all. Im glad you bother to read my posts despite mastin having flaked after dropping lots of random opinions all over the thread.
In post 1851, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1846, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Plant Incriminating Drugs on: Brian Skies
Also, if this is real, does this make me a miller?
Of course its not real and why the hell would you assume anyone would admit to and/or actually ever use a Miller-izer ability ever. I mean wow. Would I as town millerize anyone? Would I as scum ADMIT to millerizing anyone? This is why I just want you gone this game. Cause its like you have been playing with a blindfold on and I just really expect more relevant comments from you. Yes Im being hypocritical possibly, couldnt possibly care less.
In post 1853, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1850, Zdenek wrote:You should vote BnB.
Brian, why are you ignoring me.

Serene, you too.
Because hes scum with you and because who the hell knows why respectively.
In post 1862, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1855, Zdenek wrote:I am not an acceptable lynch.
I agree and I have lost my townread on bird people because of it.
your townread on Zdenek is bad and you should feel bad. There.

I dunno, I thought I was reaching out to you emotionally here:
In post 1592, BirdAndBeast wrote:Mollie, I want you to imagine that we are both buzzed and Im looking at you with this ridiculous sideways smile and I ask you

And you read into it as serious despite me clearly trying to have fun with you and get a reaction emotionally. and I get some GODDAMNED HORSESHIT RESPONSE:
In post 1599, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1592, BirdAndBeast wrote:Mollie, I want you to imagine that we are both buzzed and Im looking at you with this ridiculous sideways smile and I ask you

and this looks like you are going for a smear campaign

if you think I am scum with serene for...whatever reason you come up with hey I am trying hard not to go with that you are scum with them why don't you help lynch them cos clearly they are not town?

I don't think they are indie either so what do you think about THAT
instead of actually talking to me when I was trying to be friendly with you (jesus, you of all people read tone when reading posts).

So yep. Over it. Maybe Kuribo is actually right about you. It wouldnt be the first time I thought you were town and sort of let you go all game in my blind spot. (Xenosaga).
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (isolation #262) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

K its been 15 minutes, AP out. Im gonna go do the one thing that reliably makes me feel LESS stressed out.

Either stop making posts like 1599 if you expect me to give a shit about you at all this game, or just stop posting at me. TIa.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1876 (isolation #263) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

When I said shutting off that was meant to be "shutting out". I just said it weird.

I've only barely skimmed the last couple pages due to irl issuez.

I don't think zdenek looks townie here. Null at best. Nothing he's posted looks really town to me. Doesn't mean he isn't but I certainly don't see anything really indicating it.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (isolation #264) » Fri May 02, 2014 5:51 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1877, Infinite Jesters wrote:if you only skimmed the last few pages then it makes sense that you still have zden as a scumread.
only it looks like you are not trying to sort him out. <--- I am.
I was. AP failed to read our QT properly since he took a lack of response to him at a time I couldn't respond to mean I was okay with a Zdenek wagon, when I quite explicitly was NOT okay with it.
The Zdenek wagon, bluntly?
sucks
. None of Dry-fit, ika, or serene really look town at all, ESPECIALLY since BROseidon said that he was voting Zdenek as mere filler, not as a serious vote, and yet he got sheeped anyway. Between {Zdenek, Sven, hiplop, Venmar}, I also think there's an additional 1-2 scum (sliiiiiiiiight chance of one scum outside the main wagons), butyeah. I'm looking mainly in those seven names, with me thinking Sven's town and Venmar's likely town and Zdenek being sorted (yet crapwagon means likely town).

Basically, looking at Dry-fit, ika, Serene (not all of them, but probably two of them, being scum), and hiplop.
and you are still ignoring my points about serene.
I'm not! AP mighta, but I'm listening. (Loosely, anyway.)
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (isolation #265) » Fri May 02, 2014 5:53 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Oh. Right. My vote's probably still there.
Vote: Dry-fit

In particular, I remember this being one of AGar's main pushes.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (isolation #266) » Fri May 02, 2014 5:56 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Bird and Beast (5) - Venmar, hiplop, Zdenek, FourteenPointFive, The Goat
Zdenek (4) - BROseidon, Dry-fit, ika, Bird and Beast
FourteenPointFive (2) - MrZepher, goodmorning
The Goat (2) - PeregrineV, xRECKONERx

14.5 is town, but while Venmar in particular is likely town and Zdenek could be town, quite frankly, I could see anyone on our wagon as being scum.
Dry-fit and ika are both extremely likely scum on Zdenek.
The Goat wagon seems legit, though not absolutely sure.
Need to check who goodmorning replaced, but I think that wagon is also town-driven, even though I also think it's on town.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (isolation #267) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:34 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Double-no, as far as Zdenek goes.
I'm V/LA until Monday, meaning no time for me to do it. (Sorry, I don't think I announced that for this game.)
But even if I wasn't, Zdenek appears caught up in something that I can't really explain other than saying, "I'm not lying! You can trust me on that." when it comes to my feelings about him.

I would if I could, though.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (isolation #268) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:41 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

I haven't really read anything from the last shift yet. Am I correct in stating that this is the last shift before no lynch?

Ok that first sentence is a lie. I skimmed some posts. I might be morally ok with lynching ElCabron, since my apathy is climbing and his posts looked vaguely forced.

But it looks like we're getting lynched if my 2nd sentence is true. \o/. If that is the case, at least let me hash out all my reads before the end of this.

AlsoI want Brian Skies dead. Ive decided hes scum. Obviously hes not going to be lynched today but hes scum.

Uhhhhh, oh. I was getting a little paranoid about mollie, but then her last post felt really genuine to me so \o/.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (isolation #269) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:44 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1958, MrZepher wrote:I question it's significance given the recent flow (if that makes any sense)
It does. >.>
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (isolation #270) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:46 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1958, MrZepher wrote:Speaking of which, I want to know what BB's opinions are of goodmorning (previously iamausername), The Goat and Brian Skies.
Need to read more closely before I can give you a good answer. I'm tempted to give you abad answer for the time being, but won't.

Could be scum.

Definitely scum.

Respectively.
-Bird
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (isolation #271) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:26 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1874, bazinga wrote:what is bugging me is your stance on serene.
What about it? Im doing my best not to interact with them, understandably. They are claiming lyncher on me and given that we are a fairly viable mislynch right now, IDK what Serene's game plan will be if they don't actually leave the game after we get lynched. Sooooo, ?? I honestly have no idea. I think they are a distraction. I may be fuckingretarded, but Im doubting that FG's hailmary fake claim is from mafia. I just have a hard time seeing that and the lyncher shenanigans from mafia. So IDK. I basically dont want to think about them unless I have to. What is bad about my stance on them exactly?
In post 1879, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: Infinite Jesters
Please be town. Please do NOT be scum with IJ; I will cry a bit and it will be depressing.
In post 1883, goodmorning wrote:serene is behaving as expected. Lyncher? Probably not. Scum? Maybe.
I... kind of like this post? Its like...Im in this cave. And Im surrounded by darkness. Off in the distance I see a glimmer. A glimmer of light and hope in a world of bullshit. That glimmer of light is this post. In english: Please be town, you are making a fair amount of sense.
In post 1884, The Critic wrote:
Venmar has been sent home early.
Huh. TBPH I think this has less to do with Venmar's alignment and more to do with making me/mastin look scummy. So I think mastin and I are town, in conclusion.
In post 1888, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1887, Aronis wrote:What the hell just happened to Venmar? Is he dead?
Guessing he is (or whatever the equivalent is) and the mods are just writing flavor before presenting the flip.
Press START for towncred. Eeehhhh. Aronis scum? Maybe? I think of the two, I like PVs reaction more. This is more of that cave darkness Im talking about though. Why are people being so dumb in this game, that modpost was distinctly different from any kill so far. I cant tell if this is town being dumb or scum faking being dumb. FML.
In post 1894, BROseidon wrote:Why the fuck would Venmar get silenced?
Because mastin and I wanted him to stop making good point against us.
In post 1895, hiplop wrote:Im still convinced of my bnb scum read, he is strawmanning like a motherfucker and that just leaves a horribly sour taste in my mouth.
Go fuck yourself?
Explain how I strawmanned about anything. If this is about Zdenek and mastin then ok whatever. Thats mostly just mastin trying to explain whats going on in mastin-ville and getting scumread for living in a treehouse.
In post 1898, goodmorning wrote:It's stupid because he's Town. All the other votes on his wagon are stupid too, but as I wasn't around for them...
Hmph. Could be a whiteknight but I lean against it. GM has admitted to reading very little and is arguing against a popular wagon. Meh? Its a bit of a hardsell for scum that will probably just backfire on them after we do flip town, so meh. I think this is more likely from town.
In post 1901, FourteenPointFive wrote:But seriously, of the players who's voting your townread, you go with a vote on a lynch that is probably not viable, when Zednek has 4 votes on him already. Even if you went and voted anyone else I still would have called you out on the bullshit.
Spoiler:

I mean. Really? Really guys? Really? you're serious? This is a serious post? you guys are actually town right? Why are you posting such shitposts then? Holy crap. I kinda hope mastin and I DO get lynched so you 2 dumbs can get up on your unicycle and backpedal off of your hilarious scumread on our slot. Cause wow, it would be nice to have someone in this game who looks town and doesnt have shit reads. Oh and someone who doesnt post/fake dumbtells like literally everyone in this game has done so far. So far GM is becoming my goddess in these departments.
In post 1902, Dry-fit wrote:There's just no real town motivation I can see behind any of his votes.
In what way? / Explain?
In post 1910, BROseidon wrote:
AP
Mastin mentioned how he/mastin got a role that made it seem like things weren't fully randomized.
It was a reference to our FLAVOR and nothing more. See we are Joseph Diaz, compulsive blackmailing sociopath. Ooops I mean TOWN Compulsive Blackmailing Sociopath. I blackmailed Brian Skies in the thread yesterday and learned that he has a lot of money so hes probably a manager and scum. Mastin regularly blackmails people and shoots heroin so she was excited when we saw all this in our role PM.
In post 1917, The Goat wrote:Hi. My eyes are bleeding after the 20-ish pages I just powered through.
This is a scummy post, have no doubt. Trying to buddy up to everyone's sentiment about the night shift being compulsive posters. And it doesnt really read genuine. Reminds me of ChaosOmega style scumposts.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5860346
I'd hit this with a crowbar. So goat power skimmed only but is still QQing about all the content in our shift? Kay.
In post 1920, The Goat wrote:I still think he's scum (the phone posting bit pinged the hell out of me)
This is scum feeling the need to overexplain their scumread on me because they know that they are naughty. I mean...the phoneposting comment here is so out of place. There was no reaon for it except for Cabron to try and show that hes having unique and independent reaction to posts which the evidence of actually happening is not really there. Easy town reads on BS (which is a BS read) and Sven for no reason.
In post 1923, BROseidon wrote:Maybe AP's trolling me because my role is perfect for me (at least when I'm on my game)?
No, our flavor really isnt that specific to us, mastin just got v excited. I guess it is sort of a good match for us.
In post 1930, goodmorning wrote:It's not like they haven't had (an)other game(s) on that hydra.
Actually it is. Shadows was the last time we used this hydra. The only time we used it BEFORE that was quite a while ago.
In post 1935, The Goat wrote:
In post 1934, goodmorning wrote:Asking what his activity is indicative of, if anything.

Additionally, I'd like to know why BRO hasn't changed his vote if he finds it so iffy, but that's not really a question for you.
Whose activity...Pere's?

From what I've seen of Peregrine, he's a solid player. Good content, good analysis as town if memory serves.

I don't know that I've seen his scum game.
Spoiler:
WTF just happened.
GM: Huh PV is being active I wonder if that means anything.
Goat: Yes definitely.
GM: What does it mean?
Goat: Huh?
GM: What does PV being active mean?
Goat: Oh I dunno, Ive never seen him as scum.

Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (isolation #272) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:47 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1961, MrZepher wrote:The only vote that seems to be weird on that wagon is actually Serene's. Again I would need to look at context.
Really, you liked Aronis's vote on that wagon? I kind of liked that post even if it lacks any amazing conclusion.
Im going to go post a reads list shortly then go fly away for a bit.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1968 (isolation #273) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

K. So I just spent an hour skimming random ISO and VC and waffling back and forth forever. I just dont even feel amazing about anything and Im getting depressed, but Im going to pretend I have confidence. I actually sort of agree with mollie about wondering if all the scum are just having a party on the other shift >.>. In fact I keep starting this reads list at various places and just lose steam/confidence. Ugh. Ok. Giving it the old college try.

Town?: Ika, Aronis. Both of these players gross me out and I just find Aronis's lack of anything rather uninspiring. Ika is all over the place and just vomitting opinions everywhere and dropping them like their hot, but I -think- these two players are town. I keep oscillating between wanting to call one of these townier than the other, but I just cant so I wont.

TOWN!?: 14.5, Reck, Jordan, Zekrom??. I -think- these people are town. The only person I feel a little weird putting here is Zekrom who I am waffling on. But he has said some things I find likely to be from town. Meh. Reckoner is still town unless his role is not explicitly a town one, then lynch him. Jordan still loks p town to me although that read is stale. 14.5 is way too much of asshats to be actual scum imo, and I liked some of their posts about PV. Coincidentally I think PV is scummy and his tunnel on them gave me mixed emotions.

Sven/Jesters: Fuck if I know. Lynch them if its lylo or something and we just need one lynch to win. I have townreads on both of these players, I feel better about the IJ one. Sven is :| , but not sure if scum.

Please be town for my sanity: Goodmorning. One of the few people actually playing like they have more than one braincell. I think town. Especially for the whole "I can move my vote, you are stoopid for thinking I wont" and then not actually doing it.

----------If you doubt any of these reads, doubt the Zekrom one. I doubt it myself at intervals ------------------
In post 805, MrZepher wrote:I don't want this slot in endgame. Period. I'm fairly certain I myself won't make it to endgame just because of my playstyle though so this is a moot point.
Like this is a post that makes me wanna scumread Zekrom. Im not sure what he means about his playstyle and Im not sure why he bothers to bring it up at all. And I dislike the alive at endgame sentiment but at least he said that and not "LyLo" which is making me not hate the post as much as I could.

-----------------If you are below this line you are failing out of school---------------

Serene - policy lynch them I guess. Everything they've done is slimy which is pretty par for whatever alignment they are.

Zdenek - God, never have a I had the pleasure of having been scumread over a more trivially pedantic case on a hydra buddy before. Get this the hell out of this game before it fires more townies or busses more townies, depending on its alignment.

Peregrine - I think PV is scum. Like I actually feel pretty decent about that. His ISO left me feeling a little :?.

Hiplop - Scummy. I wavered a little bit over his straw-man comment, but I must be strong. Referencing that he gets ML'd a lot, never calls himself town but implies it. AtE in a bad way. Uhhh. Vote on Venmar looked p bad and his take back looked like "oh look Im an independent thinker". Lynch die fire.

Goat - Man IDK. I want to call him town for posting out of shift (although thats kind of becoming a flavor of the month thing to do). I want to call him town for notrealizing Zoraster may just self-hammer off of his vote, buuuut. Ya, see Appendix A. PV/Goat have weird interactions and it makes me want to vote them. Null-scum.

Brian Skies - Scum scum scum scum
scum scum scum scum
obvious scuuuuuuum!
obvious scum

Dry-fit - Meh. Maybe he actually is town? Im officially listing Dry-fit as null. Im having a hard time seeing him on my pet scumteams atm I guess.

Venmar - Meh. Not scum with hiplop probably? Probably going to look bad after I flip town due to silence and shift change. Meh. Not a townread. Not a scum read.

Spoiler: Appendix A
A comprehensive list of all people who have dropped fake and/or real dumbtells that make me want to vomit.

PV - But wait is Venmar dead!!! What if the mods are waiting to do the flip later?!? GASP.
Aronis - Wait Venmar is dead!?!? What does getting sent home early mean!?? Flavor is so hard!!
Goat - What shift am I on again? Oh lets just put Zora at tL - 1, surely nothing silly will happen.
Zekrom - posting out of shift. Thinking that Serene was actually CCing BROseidon
ika - Literally everything Ika has posted. Especiially anything about the agar kill
Dry-fit - Lets lynch on our shift despite it being entirely random!! I have no idea how probability works, so Im going to say that BRO being here means there are more scum here!!
Brian Skies - Did you just millerize me? I think we should sheep serene. I think Serene is probably definitely a lyncher. <-- these ones are just scum motivated dumbfuckery though, dont be fooled

everyone who gave a shit about the Serene fake claim. Ok thats everyone I think. Except goodmorning. Shes still my princess.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1969 (isolation #274) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Hmmm but my pet scumteam involved 3 scum voting me. Which seems unlikely. Im not mastin enough to be able to feel good about making that assumption. Maybe 2 scum out of {hiplop/zdenek/goat}
Its also possible there are only 4 scum left instead of 5 like Ive been assuming.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (isolation #275) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Watch the scumteam is going to end up being 14.5, Jesters, Serene, Reckoner, Jordan. I will kill myself.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (isolation #276) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Also I want Mollie to explain her crapread on Zdenek to me. I skimmed his posts from a few pages back and its all the same whiny bitch shit about mastin's read on him.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (isolation #277) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:13 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

VOTE: BirdAndBeast
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1997 (isolation #278) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:17 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

(that was a VT claim) Also were L - 1 since serene will instahammer.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (isolation #279) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:23 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Just lynch BS after Im dead so I dont have to read his Bs anymore tia.
\
I may even make a case.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2008 (isolation #280) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:31 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 2005, Infinite Jesters wrote:I'm probably going to make it my single minded goal to lynch hiplop tomorrow, to be honest.
Dont.

dryfit is better. And Brian. Hiplop is whatever. Please just actually sheep me for once.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (isolation #281) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:31 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Oh is this Nacho?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (isolation #282) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:37 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 2007, Infinite Jesters wrote:I think I can read overnight this game since its not technically night!
I'm also wondering why we aren't lynching more since we can lynch multiple times per day and that's an insanely town sided mechanic?
Lol ok anyone with a scumread on IJ is actually just pants on head at this point.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2013 (isolation #283) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:38 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

So basically just Serene. But I already knew that.

come hammer me faggots.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2030 (isolation #284) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:55 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 2024, ~Jordan` wrote:
In post 2020, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 2015, ~Jordan` wrote:no
this is stupid
lynching obvtown is unequivocally worse than no lynching
and if AP isn't obvtown to you guys now then you have a psychological problem
We've had this horrible distraction for this long: it's better to free up votes and get our shit together tomorrow as opposed to keeping the game state the same.
bandb's "lynch me" stunt should have been enough and you know it
this is all incredibly stupid
you overthought a simple case
No Nacho's right.

Now Serene is gone hopefully.

And idiots (ika) and scum (Zdenek) will hjave to stop posturing about us and do other things.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2031 (isolation #285) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:58 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 2028, Brian Skies wrote:What are you, claiming scum?
Jesus just lynch this. I cant stand it anymore.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (isolation #286) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:59 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 2025, Brian Skies wrote:And your random WK when they're about to get lynched despite doing almost nothing up till now is skeevy and bullshit.
No its not.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (isolation #287) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:59 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Oh so you decided to stop ignoring me finally!
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2037 (isolation #288) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:01 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 2026, Serene2 wrote:Am I the only one that saw you softclaim vig?
No I saw it too. I even commented on it and he basically denied it way back when.

P-edit: All of right now. Not bothering to talk to me. ITs divey cause Im calling you scummy. You are just hoping it'll blow over after Im gone.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (isolation #289) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:05 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 2038, Serene2 wrote:Still think mollie might be scum, so hopefully she wins
0% chance.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (isolation #290) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:19 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Why would you crumb a day vig shot.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (isolation #291) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:22 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Uhhhh. So scum just didnt kill today then?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (isolation #292) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:26 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 2067, Serene2 wrote:
In post 2065, BirdAndBeast wrote:Uhhhh. So scum just didnt kill today then?
i dunno did you?
Yes Im sure you actually have a scumread on us. V Protown of you.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (isolation #293) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:27 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 2070, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2066, Serene2 wrote:like seriously, we thought you were gonna shoot us instead and end the lyncher debate then and there
What part of "I wanted to see if everyone except the scumteam could be happy" did you not understand?
No that would have made everyone happy pretty much.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (isolation #294) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:30 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 2076, Serene2 wrote:
In post 2073, BirdAndBeast wrote:No that would have made everyone happy pretty much.
you and me playing together is like two big dumb dogs that just can't stop shitting in the living room floor while everyone else is trying to have a tea party
Well yes so my point stands.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (isolation #295) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:31 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 2078, Brian Skies wrote:Also, the main reason why I didn't think Serene was scum was because I knew they caught my crumb and I was still alive.
Annnd not me/mastin?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”