ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by ika »

Ignoring all posts untill im not board and decide to look at it.

Claiming vanilla townie.

Someone want to summerize everything or shall i check back in when i feel like it?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:13 am

Post by ika »

VOTE: Serene2

^scum

will check back later
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:35 am

Post by ika »

i only glanced through i will porb be doing a read dump in our second shift. but from what i have found i want to ask this to ager:

why burn my post with fire?

stall if your going to do stupid list like those im gonna call you out for scum trying to look helpful, also i was the one who claimed vt so you can add that into your list.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by ika »

In post 295, AGar wrote:
So anyone who's played with me knows I'm not someone who posts 30 times in a RL day. I try to force myself to limit my posting to 2-3 times MAX per day so I don't let mafia envelope or set the tone for my day, but because this game is requiring more activity, I'm attempting to stay on top of things and post more frequently. That said, I'm still not going to post 30 times a day. So if you want to lynch me for that, go for it, but "not enough posting" isn't really a good scumtell.
In post 294, ika wrote:i only glanced through i will porb be doing a read dump in our second shift. but from what i have found i want to ask this to ager:

why burn my post with fire?
Because...

Drum roll please

YOU'RE WASTING YOUR ENTIRE FIRST SHIFT BY GOING "HURR DURR NOT GONNA READ NETIME SOON, DON'T CURR IF GAME MECHANICS SEVERELY PUNISH APATHETIC TOWNS. SUM1 TELL ME WUT 2 DO."

Also, please spell my name right. It's 4 letters. >_>
Becasue i find this amusing, couldnt i just apply the same defense that you are using right now? You obviously dont know my playstle either. We have anohter shift for us to figure shit out. If you want to give a summary go right ahead, otherwise you can just fuck off. If you hate my playstlye go ahead and lynch me. Otherwise, suck a dick. You apparently missed the other post i made.

I could care less about mecanics atm b/c i have a way of dealing with all this and already have plans and everything. You are just pathetic to even think i am apathetic. The fact no one has even given me a summary yet is more then enough info for me. I still await someone to summerize everything or shall i continue to be "useless" for the first shift?

Anyway if anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask.

For second shift as well as here:

from our shift who are your scumpects? why?
who are your town reads? why?

i also suggest everyone to leave question for shift 2 so they have something to discuss, if anyone from shift 2 tries to go "i dont have shit to talk about or anything" im calling them out as scum then b/c they have entire first shift to look over as well.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by ika »

In post 49, Serene2 wrote:
In post 48, BirdAndBeast wrote:This sarcasm? This better be sarcasm.

it's not sarcasm, I feel like he's at the very LEAST
trying to keep the town on track
for having a productive first shift

i'm the last person on earth to be all "NO YOU CANNOT HAVE FUN YOU GOTTA HUNT SCUM 24/7 CONSTANT VIGILANCEA!@#$!@#%!@" but at least he thinks he's helping

not gonna lie though, trying to keep this player list focused will probably be like trying to herd cats. frankly, i look forward to seeing the effect on his sanity
Is it me or is the bolded part a claim saying "im not part of town and i should be lynched?"
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by ika »

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by ika »

VOTE: ~Jordan

josrdan scince you are free how about you give out you give out your current reads.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

random thoughts of game and things:

~Jordan’
AGar
Bird and Beast
Brian Skies
ika
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Serene2
Svenskt Stal
Venmar
Zdenek

mecanics state:

at least 1 mafia in a shift
town always has majority in shift

so that means theres at least 6 towns and at most 10.....

suggestion/idea: give out a readlist and name 2-3 people who are scum.

i already know some ppl have done it but this is a good way for second shift to figure out stuff as well
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by ika »

Shift 2 vote jordan so we can clear things up.

Im betting serene is scum regardless, jordan i could see being town but i rather clear it up then having this "well he could be scum" stupidity thing going on
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by ika »

In post 390, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 389, ika wrote:Shift 2 vote jordan so we can clear things up.

Im betting serene is scum regardless, jordan i could see being town but i rather clear it up then having this "well he could be scum" stupidity thing going on
So Serene is scum. Jordan is w/e. But you'd rather shift 2 just pile the votes on Jordan because LOLREASONS.

Come on Ika, I actually liked your play in Street Racers Mafia, I really dont know what you are doing here.
I'm waiting for our second shift, dont worry, you will see me do street racer play later. It takes time for me to get a good grove. During the other shift i plan on going back and isoing everyone and looking through the thread. Expect a huge dump post of notes and everything during out second shift. Day one is always the "meh" day. its after we get flips and the game gets it momentum going that i can pull street racer play. Right now i rather wait and let everything play out. It allows me to see whos being calculated and whos just being careless.

TLDR:

just wait, that play is coming later, it takes time for me to get there
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by ika »

Also, not everyone knows my street racer play yet ;)

Those who do: dont spoil it, force players to go find it.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:18 am

Post by ika »

Stal already saw what i saw about titus claiming lover....

Other random note: i am firly confident of someone claiming not to be vt.

VOTE: LD

^poilicy to vote titus plus the way she kept adressing bro and nothing else gives me suspicion

btw titus, even if you were nto pointed out i would of found it to be you easily.

anyway, i feel like i know the other head and the BNB case sucks balls.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:37 am

Post by ika »

titus scince you are not here and you are already reading me town:

how did you get that conclusion?
how come you did not leave me questions to answer?
if you belive your lover is scum why not vote yourself?
do you tuly belive there is one mafia team or could ther be 2? your defensive nature about it leads me to belive there could be 2 or 3rd party and you know.

other thoughs:

2 lover pairs?
one in day and one in night......

theres no way both pairs are town/town it would be too imba imo, i figure at least oen of the pairs have a scum.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:02 am

Post by ika »

stal:

i will drop you some knowlage here, me and titus have a huge history of playing against each other, its default for me to scum read her untill i have sorted her myself. The fact its hydra head is what makes it harder, but titus knows if she is to get what i know and see she has to play my way.

your is slightly confusing but if i am understanding correctly, you think titus is town and her lover could be scum, if thats the case would it matter who we lynch of the 2?

@AGar: titus hates gambits, scum or town, i do agree shes will do it, but its only as scum.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:15 am

Post by ika »

random braindump of talking to self and thoughts

22 players

about 1 scum for every 3 towns is optimal

22/3=7.3 repeating

so im gonna assume theres minimum 6 scums with plausable 7th

so 15-16 towns vs 6-7 scums

11 split with minimum one scum each

town stating with majority

each shift has at least 6 towns and maximum 10

random stuff known

each side has lover (or assuming atm becasue night isnt exaclty confirmed)
im vt
lover pairs are 3head hydra (forgot name)/stall and titus/zorst

doubt both are town/town (as stated) could see both scum/scum if we have double scum team bot both being opposing scums
could see town/town and scum/town
could see scum/town and scum/town
could see town/town and scum/scum

if single faction:

6 scums with possible 3rd party or town kill (street racer anyone?)

if multi:

3 scums each with no town kill

wite flag mechanic makes double scum team unlikely
also makes 3rd part unlikely (dunno how it would work)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:23 am

Post by ika »

In post 518, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 517, ika wrote:stal:

i will drop you some knowlage here, me and titus have a huge history of playing against each other, its default for me to scum read her untill i have sorted her myself. The fact its hydra head is what makes it harder, but titus knows if she is to get what i know and see she has to play my way.

your is slightly confusing but if i am understanding correctly, you think titus is town and her lover could be scum, if thats the case would it matter who we lynch of the 2?

@AGar: titus hates gambits, scum or town, i do agree shes will do it, but its only as scum.
Why are you telling me about your retarded meta with Titus? I hear it almost every night in the skype chat.

I think titus is town, I think she thinks strongly that zoraster is scum, I have no opinion on zoraster.

p-edit: link to post? it helps when i just ranodmly dump all ym thoughts out. i dont have an organized way of doing it really. if you want to organize it go ahead

Titus doesnt have to gambit to come off as playing one, her town play borders to the bizare at times, which can be percieved as a gambit or whatever.
Becasue it also for everyone else to understand, her town play does have its "bizare" moments at times, but she likes to be very direct and straigt foward also
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:24 am

Post by ika »

my pedit got deleted....

link to post? i dont organize my thoughts really and just kinda dump them out if you want to organize it go ahead
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:08 am

Post by ika »

@ stal seeing you are the only one here atm it only makes sens to talk to you. I like enlightneing people it allow discussion as well. and stuff for night shift to look at.

i make guesses and assumtions b/c thats all i can really do atm. untillwe get solid proof of something all we can do is speculate.

She is very strong that is why i scum read her first untill i sort her out.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:40 am

Post by ika »

i just got up formm a nap and only glanced but let me clairify some stupid shit i saw.

ppl talking abou them being lovers about us and are now bing stupid about it:

I HAVE OBVIOULSY STATED ITS NOT CONFIRMED AND SPECULATION AT BEST!

ranodm questioning:

if titus found a guilty how?
titus fist made the "zort is scum" due to zort voting her, as far as i see it, its titus trying to twist words

titius: dont beat the bush, if you found guily, you come out with it, im not dealing with that shit from you.

under premisis you did:
how did you find it?
why zorster?
how exactly does your role work?

if you didnt then most of this can be ignored and ppl are being stupid
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:49 am

Post by ika »

-.-

those posts:

TITUS WILL FUCKING CLARIFY IT DURING HER SHIFT, SHE WILL EXPLAIN WHY SHE SEEMED TO HAVE HINTED THAT. IT IS MERLY SOMETHING THAT WAS NOTICED.

serene:

im oviouslt aware of the first claim, what makes you think 2 cant exist? i like to leave options open to anything.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:50 am

Post by ika »

In post 563, Zdenek wrote:I really didn't like Ika's 519.
what dont you like about it?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:02 am

Post by ika »

In post 568, Zdenek wrote:
In post 566, ika wrote:
There are a bunch of hard to argue against, but essentially useless statements in it.

How are they usless? i clearly stated is a random brain dump of thoughts.

why do you want/would to even argue against it?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:12 am

Post by ika »

In post 573, Zdenek wrote:
In post 571, ika wrote:
In post 568, Zdenek wrote:
In post 566, ika wrote:
There are a bunch of hard to argue against, but essentially useless statements in it.

How are they usless? i clearly stated is a random brain dump of thoughts.

why do you want/would to even argue against it?
It's like you know they are useless because you just excused them with your second sentence.
not really, me saying its a barin dump does not make it useless, it is basicly me clearing my thoughts on the thread.

If you also noticed stal used it to interact with me, therfore it being useless is thrown out the window becasue it did have a use.

another use for it is for anyone here to refer to, comment on, give imput, discuss

dont forget about second shift who can also comment on it and use it as well.

I dislike how titus is trying to press for ideas that "must not be true" (ie double scum team)

is it impossible with whit flag mechanics? not really
is it improbalbe? most likely

so plz tell me how its usless again?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:15 am

Post by ika »

also for everyone in our day shift:

WHY IS EVRYONE DECIING BETWEEN OUR DAY SHIFT? WE HAVE OUR FUCKING NIGHT SHIFT AS WELL.

if anything we should have questions directed at them as well to answer scince we cant directly interact with them. same for you night shift. dont limit your discussion to your shift only ask questions for day shift
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:22 am

Post by ika »

In post 582, AGar wrote:
In post 581, ika wrote:WHY IS EVRYONE DECIING BETWEEN OUR DAY SHIFT? WE HAVE OUR FUCKING NIGHT SHIFT AS WELL.
I want to answer this question but I don't know what this question is please send help.
dunno if stupid, dense, or jsut trolling...

who to lynch, it seems like half of our day shift is only intrestin lynching between day shit while other half is fine with night shifts
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by ika »

[b}mod can we have vote count[/b]

depending on whos voting who, will allow me to decide a bunch of things
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by ika »

In post 599, ika wrote:
mod can we have vote count

depending on whos voting who, will allow me to decide a bunch of things
boldeing fix
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by ika »

i feel like something just randomly clicked and figured something out....

theres too much unknowns for me to draw any proper conclusions yet, however i feel like a lot will be clarified/solved in night shift.

scince i dont have much to comment on atm, anyone have anything they want to ask me? i hve an urge to give out random speulation/theories/ideas but need someone to interacti with/talk to me about

NIGHT SHIFT:

LEAVE QUESTIONS

TITUS:

if you think im town (or somehow know) leav em questions to be answer i need to sort out my thoughts on random stuff that i am thinking of
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by ika »

does it help that i have a theiroy on how you could "cc" innocent child? not exaclt say "im also ic" or something along the lines of that but an idea

@stal about your lover, do you guys share a QT or is it that you guys are just lovers? im taking it atm you guys dont.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by ika »

In post 610, AGar wrote:Are you literally braindead, Stal?
let me answer that. no, your just not understanding things

i can see why hes said that. you just need to think harder
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:19 am

Post by ika »

hmmmm well this vote count was semi-informative, i will have to look into it when i get back from work...
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:32 am

Post by ika »

i kinda glaned though this shit, and some things i saw

@brian/the fox dude:

no im not copying brian, in fact i was unaware of him doing it, its my default playstlye to do stupid things like this, so dont try to make it to "im copying brain shit"

also its not useless that he asked me about the log, it is all speculation, that brain dum can also be used for night shift, if you think its useless go ahead and call it useless, but how i used it was to clear my head of random thoughts and allow interactions/discussion, dont forget night shift has time as well to talk about those things.

all the other nonsense/post i will sort though later.

titus: i want you to be direct and blunt, why is zort "confirmed scum" to you? you already know what happens when you get confra bias...

i want this from you also:

a read on AGar and dryfit at least.

Agar: if dryfit is "obviscum" why not vote him? why vote DL first?

everyone else: im gonna sort titus out myself. i dont give any crap what people think about titus, im willing to listen to others ppls thoughts on everyone else but i sort titus myself. no one is influincing me on titus at all
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:17 am

Post by ika »

In post 699, AGar wrote:
In post 692, MrZepher wrote:
AGar wrote:Zepher, you'd be best served picking one stance and sticking to it rather than jumping back and forth between whatever seems to get you to slide in the general flow of things at that given time. Like, you're scummy as shit right now. As scummy as Dry-Fit and LD.
wut
I'm pretty sure that's just how I play because I have no frame of reference for what you're talking about.
try wording it differently.

also you think LD is scum why
Don't try and be coy with me you scumfuck.
In post 695, ika wrote: Agar: if dryfit is "obviscum" why not vote him? why vote DL first?
You really just make me want to punch something. I said why I'm voting DL in my first post of the shift. It was clearly laid out. Posts 506 and 515. Read them. Not doing the work for you.

I read them and the case you presented is shit tbh. Plz make a better case then that.

honestly out of the DL/dryfit i rather do dry b/c i can sort out tius easier. so let me ask you again why lynch/vote DL over dryfit first?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:26 am

Post by ika »

In post 716, Serene2 wrote:
In post 709, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 707, Serene2 wrote:I'm thinking you're scum going for towncred with your lover claim.
Nice job trying to discredit a claimed lover of all things.
Pray tell.

What do you think is the correct play as a town non-alignment confirmed lover?

Claiming it brazenly only helps scum far as my reasoning goes. Enlighten me.

pedit: I'm fully aware that you're a claimed lover with sven.
What about me claiming VT?

I got an troll idea, MASS D1 ROLE CALL! TROLLOLOLOL.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:49 am

Post by ika »

In post 740, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 581, ika wrote:also for everyone in our day shift:

WHY IS EVRYONE DECIING BETWEEN OUR DAY SHIFT? WE HAVE OUR FUCKING NIGHT SHIFT AS WELL.

if anything we should have questions directed at them as well to answer scince we cant directly interact with them. same for you night shift. dont limit your discussion to your shift only ask questions for day shift
Night shift lasted for two pages, I'm not particularly inclined to lynch anyone from that shift quite yet.
Fine, but how about you leave them questions like i suggested? its really our only means of communicating with them.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by ika »

In post 774, Serene2 wrote:No! I'm not fully caught up yet!

Mollie, why would you feel the need to out lovers when you're not
absolutely sure that sven's not scum????

You know if he's town then you just handed the scum
a free double kill???
You knwo all your doing is throwing speculation?

theory question: what is the diffrence between lynching them today if they are both town vs scum killing them if they are both town?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by ika »

In post 797, AGar wrote:
In post 717, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'm pretty baffled that Serene (dont give a shit which head this is, they were all in AG mafia) is actually voting mollie for outing her lover status...which she did in AG .... and was town.
This is a pretty terrible line of thought, gaming your own meta and all that. Whichever head this is, I'm telling you you're an idiot.

Serene votes are about as awful of a vote as one can make.
How about you enlighten us why the serne votes are so bad.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by ika »

You missing other ideas there...

both sane and both insane....

both sane:

BNB town and zort scum or vice versa

both insane:

same thing? someone can clarify im too tired to figure it out.

i will drop knowlage about titus later and what she did as well. for now i goin on zort scum.

VOTE: zort

p-edit: im slighly confused as well but its omre becasue im tired and dont feel like trying to sort it out atm
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:26 am

Post by ika »

how about this idiots:

i get off at 4oclock im on break right now soooooo, let me point out this...

TITUS DOES NOT DO GAMBIT THAT INVOLVE RISK UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NEEDED!

when i get home i will drop all the info that i know about titus and this stupid thing/gambit thats floating around. jeez.

also anthoer thing is this: WHY WERE THE LOVERS NOT KILLED WHEN OUTED? if they are both town they could take em out and then deal with DL next. does anyone else see where this is going?

im starting to think scum/town lover pair
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by ika »

i come home from work in hopes to see some discussion and all i see is people having a pissing contest at each other about stupid shit.

HOW ABOUT WE FUCKING ASK THE MOD?

are cops sanities known to be sane? if not will they be revealed on flip?

NOW END THIS STUPID BS AND LEAVE FUCKING STUFF FOR NIGHT SHIFT. MY FUCKING GOD
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by ika »

things about titus:

a) she does not do stupid gambits
b) she does no risk gambits that only have rewards
c) she fliped cop with guilty on zort
d) i know titus much better then you assholes here, theat includes you stal
e) if titus did have a santity issure in her role pm she would of stated it after she outed her gambit
f) titus would never fake guilty resultys for "reactions" or any other type of shit. If she gets guilty she gets guilty.
g) zort is fucking scum whos tried to save his ass with this "neghbor" claim, i dont buy the fact that he said "oh its a gambit we were doing"
h) if a neghbor even existed in the game i would expect it to be a cross neghbor at least
i) WHY THE FUCK WERE THE LOVERS NOT KILLED?

Now if anyone else has pointles speculation to give out go right ahead, wast all the more fucking time, or we can look at connections and try to figure shit out.

@peng: i dont care you are scum reading me if that is what you were saying earlier. i cant defend against an acusation. if you state why then i can properly adress it to you.

bro: ask any titus related question for me i can usally answer them i have played with titus enought that i know a lot more

everyone else: if you have something you want to ask me go right ahead, right now dont expect me to be very nice about answers atm.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by ika »

@agar: she scum in that game dipshit, im refering to town titus. she know better then to gambit as town, as scum shes willing to be more gambity.

@BNB: no my answer would of been kill the lover pair at fist shot if they are town/town. you see where im going with this?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by ika »

also, i didnt even read the game, i am aware of the game but if you want to enlighten me on it go right ahead.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1102, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1100, ika wrote:@BNB: no my answer would of been kill the lover pair at fist shot if they are town/town. you see where im going with this?
No, your blind insistence that killing a lover pair over a COP is good scumplay is both wrong and bizarre.

The cop is PROVABLY the correct shot.
I think im misunderstanding what you are saying. let me clarify what i would of done and maybe help you understand.

lover gets outed in day shift: fact
random spec and shit: fact
night shift: fact

now under assumption that lover is town/town, my intial reaction would be shoot them now and act later.

however they didnt out it and decided to wait another cycle.

my question is why? the plausable answer? town/scum lover pair

now does it make sense or am i just making more gibberish?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by ika »

maybe to make it more basic:

if lover is town/town, why were they not shot at moment of outing during out day shift?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1105, BirdAndBeast wrote:-Because they might get mislynched.
-They ares shootable at any time and are pretty likely to not have any role related information that will be protown that they accumlate
see below

-Because if the game is at an even number of players, killing an extra person is ultimately meaningless and doesnt cost town a lynch
see below

-Because someone with a PR might claim at some point during the day
that one i can agree to at least, but still, see below

-The scumteam doesn't Prematurely Assassinate except Zoraster and hes on his way out the door.
cant ague that
You kill town/town lover, thats 2 less towns to deal with (even if they are VT/lovers).
If a pr gets outed it cant be confirmed until a flip occurs but would be treated as confirmed.
Scums set up the next shift to have the pr be in night and just kill it at start of episode.

BnB can you ask me questions or somethign to give spec about. I'm too frustrated to think straight on my own and need somethign to randomly banter about.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1111, The Critic wrote:
In post 1096, ika wrote:are cops sanities known to be sane? if not will they be revealed on flip?
if a cop flips, they will flip with their sanity revealed
In post 822, The Critic wrote:Logical Duality has been fired.

They were Thomas Baker, the Office Flirt Who Gets Too Attached Too Quickly And Really Just Wants to Settle Down With Someone Nice Also He’s Bisexual (Same Shift 1-shot Cop).
NOW THEN, CAN WE MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES?

@BnB its not nessacary wrong, i will concede though that it is probably bad logic. good talk.

@IJ: who was/is not town reading me and why?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by ika »

oh forgot
mod vote count?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1116, AGar wrote:UNVOTE:

On my phone because internet here hates me. Ika, get off your high horse. You are really just avoiding doing anything by commenting pointlessly on a dead player when we already know we're gonna lynch Zoraster.
No fag, im gonna talk about whatever shit i like, if you hate it you can hate it.

Bro even said he wanted to work with titus and know her better, so i am giving info. The fast all you can appaently do is insult people is rather funny.

How about this then, ask me something instead of just doing similar things that i am doing. I am at least posting and giving out my thoughts and ideas and stuff. all you seem to be doing is whining about ppl doing stupid shit.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:26 am

Post by ika »

In post 1125, Infinite Jesters wrote:@ kuribo

binding of isaac is ongoing so can you shut up about it?
Games over.....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:30 am

Post by ika »

Other things of note:

@Brian that game i subbed into a slot, here I did not. BnB also explained to me why its bad but meh.

I only glnaced through but thats what comes to my mind off-hand

IJ(mollie): are both desp and nach not town readin me or is it just one of those 2heads?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:35 am

Post by ika »

wehn i get back from work i will be able to respond more indeph to stuff
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:21 am

Post by ika »

In post 1142, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1097, ika wrote:right now dont expect me to be very nice about answers atm.
Why are you so angry?
At that time? I has a lot of stupid shit going on at work and rl issues. But now im more lax.

questions/things for night shift
do actions
give reads
ask questions

who are your scumpects?
if you could picks shifts would you rather be day shift or night shift?
if you coul pick who would be in your shift, who would you want (name 9 others) and why.
what do you think about serenes claim hes obviously retracted it now and his theory has many holes in it.
do you think there are any cross-acting roles (ones like serene claimed?)
if you were to set up the shift would you most of the scums in one group or split them evenly?

cant think of much else and tired. will glance back and see
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:23 am

Post by ika »

serene, seriously, i feel like in know what your doing (but probally worng) and its not going to happen if you keep up this stupid shit
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:32 am

Post by ika »

In post 1166, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1165, BirdAndBeast wrote:Did you seriously just claim Lyncher for our slot?
if i do, will you self vote
Oooooo, I want to join in on the lyncher spec.

I'm lyncher and brosiden is my target now tomorrow we all have to vote him so I can win.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by ika »

sigh.....

too much stupid shit to sort through...

im gonna run iso and decide stuff, i may or may not make it back for reast of day shift.

both of you just need to shut up about your pissy contest its becomine a nucence now.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:03 am

Post by ika »

ok so everyone is personafiying the random existance of a rolecop and that bnb is something that needs to by lynched...

well why does no one bring up the fact that he could be killed at any point? does that not seem to be something of intrest?

seriously if everyone is gonna do shit in this shift im just gonna wait for night shift, but for now bnb, either you quit fucking around with stupid shit or you can just be next lynch. all your doing now is being a nucence and just spreading seeds of doubts everywhere.

VOTE: bnb

want to be helpful?

do a read list of colors, no reasons on why, just red yellow and green
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:05 am

Post by ika »

In post 903, zoraster wrote:
In post 897, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 896, zoraster wrote:yeah, i probably should. but i'm on VLA until Sunday with my family, so the ability to go back and analyze may not be before the shift deadline.
How about an opinion on Goat, ika, and Zepher?
without going back and reviewing because i'm still on my phone: don't know, town, town.
you know looking back and doing an iso, this is quite telling...

why would he put a "dont know" on goat but town on others?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:45 am

Post by ika »

In post 1280, BirdAndBeast wrote:Yes Ika, Im sure everyone else in this shift is being fountains of amazing content and Im the one being a troll.

My townread on Ika is pretty much done gone.
Thats fine with me. Glad to know you dont want to coperate with me and do a simple activity that i asked fo you.

i have to ask though, what made it go away so fast? i dont mind all this trolling and stuff every now and then, but we have a scum down.

night shift/everyone:

is goat town?
is bnb still town after the DL and zort flips?
what do you think of DL reads?
based off zorts flip, who do you consider is scum?
do the activity i asked? color all names red yellow and green. no reads.
what questions do you have for day shift/me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1282, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1281, ika wrote:Glad to know you dont want to coperate with me and do a simple activity that i asked fo you.
1)Yes, because its pointless? I feel like Ive been pretty transparent with where I stand on people and I dont want to just make an arbitrary color coding for no point.

2)What made my read go away is the creeping paranoia about you that Ive had. You are playing different than you did in Street Racers in a way that is shitty. And your vote one me for (policy??) is like actually ridiculous considering the shit other peeple have been passing as content (Serene).

3)Jesus, you want everyone to color names in null/scum/town. Just..why? Such an unnecessary request at this point of the game.

4)I want to lynch Dry-fit, Im voting Dry-fit, suck it.
Its post like these that make me weary of you, you are not being transparent. You dont want to do a simple activity, it does have a point. It allows me to draw conclusions as well.

1) no its not pointless, its a peice to cause discussion and an activity for people who are posting, you disgcuaging it b/c you think its "pointless" is bad. about 99% of the things i do have intentions, i have been transparent and the color coding is basicly doing the same thing.

2) how am i playing diffrent? what is the paranioa? why are you so consius about a vote on you? a vote is a vote, you are over exagerating it here as if its a huge deal.

3) for discussion and comparsions, how is it unessacary? heck if its so hard to do just color everyone one color or do mass random. its a multi stage plan i am doing.

4) this is basicly stating you are poilcy voting or have no reason, isnt that the same thing i am doing to you by your logic (number 2?)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1284, BirdAndBeast wrote:1)Yes asking for a full reads list from everyone with no provided explanations, very activity much wow.
2)So your vote is part of the 1% of things you do that have no intent? Cause I mean why shouldnt I care about it.
3)I disliked your Sven/Jesters push yesterday. A lot.
4)I've actually talked about why I dislike Dry-fit though, and as much as Id love to spend effort restating my case and refining it, I realllly just cant right now.
1) better then nobody posting at all and just sitting here on our asses.
2) no my vote has intent, you just dont see it. the fact that you are caring about MY vote and nobody elses at the moment is what is intresting.
3) where did i push? i merly discussed, how come you bring it up not instead of later?
4) too lazy, good to know.

In post 1285, BirdAndBeast wrote:And Titus's reads were god-awful and they should feel ashamed at that "reaction test"
Now that i want to hear reasoning behind. She can be qrong at times but the way you are presenting it here is as if you are trying to discredit a confirmed-flips reads.

How about elaborating instead?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1287, BirdAndBeast wrote:She spent 90% of her time talking about how my reaction to the claim was from scum.
Her case on me is that I realized that they had a guilty on Zoraster. Therefore Im scum because as town I would be too stupid to piece that together.
I am town. I did piece together that they had a guilty on Zoraster. Someone then asked me why they'd investigate Zora and not -us- and I CORRECTLY speculated that they probably had to investigate on the same shift because of setup spec. And I was RIGHT. I was right about their role, I was right about the limitation, I was right. And Ive said most of this before, so I guess you aren't reading? And of COURSE Im going to think Titus's reads are shit when 90% of her reads list was talking about how Im scum for being right about something. Because apparently I cant possibly be smart,Im just a moron who fell for their trap, fuck me. Oh and they dont care that Zdenek also thought they had a guilty. So yes I cant be bothered to talk about Titus's reads with any amount of seriousness.
so you are only concered about your read, not anyone elses on that matter? so you found it out and you were right, means nothing to me.

all you have done is shout "im town, im town" and then go on to have pissing contests with people. if you are just going to ignore discussion althougher (no matter how shitty it is) then i would consider you a liability if you are town.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by ika »

anyway i have to go eat.

IJ: if you want to talk to me go ahead.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1291, AGar wrote:
In post 1281, ika wrote:night shift/everyone:

is goat town?
is bnb still town after the DL and zort flips?
what do you think of DL reads?
based off zorts flip, who do you consider is scum?
do the activity i asked? color all names red yellow and green. no reads.
what questions do you have for day shift/me.
And people say I'm the one trying too hard. :roll:
You often are, I appoach it deffrently.
In post 1292, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1289, ika wrote:so you are only concered about your read, not anyone elses on that matter? so you found it out and you were right, means nothing to me.

all you have done is shout "im town, im town" and then go on to have pissing contests with people. if you are just going to ignore discussion althougher (no matter how shitty it is) then i would consider you a liability if you are town.
I havent ignored discussion, and that accusation is baseless.
We have provided tons of content, its just a little buried >.>
Yes, OBVIOUSLY I DONT HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR TITU'S APPROACH TO THE GAME BECAUSE I KNOW SHE WAS AGGRESSIVELY WRONG ABOUT ME, WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT TO GRASP THERE.
Let me try a diffrent approach then, ignoring her approach, her read on you. Let me ask this:

On her read list, is there any of it that you agree with? Yes or No?
In post 1294, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1290, ika wrote:anyway i have to go eat.

IJ: if you want to talk to me go ahead.
lets talk
what do you want to talk about? fisrt off though, whose head am i talking to? it obviously not mollie, im assuming desp?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1299, Infinite Jesters wrote:I am trolling a bit on agar

since he was ignoring me

@ ika

it is mollie where do you want to go with this?
-.-

for some odd reason i feel like its not but whateve

well the most obvious question why the vote? i take your vote as a sign that you are no longer town reading me.

do you care that hes still ignoring you?

can you do the activity that i requested to bnb?

really i dont have much right now b/c im just lazy to look back and iso stuff.

if i were to give one huge lookthough on someone (IIoA is what its called?) on someone who would you want it to be and why?

if you had to name one person who was scum from each shift currently who and why? same with town (can be bro for night shift)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by ika »

mastin, can you do the activity i requested or will you be like ap and just throw a hissy-fit?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:01 am

Post by ika »

In post 1309, Zdenek wrote:Ika, can you walk me through your change of read on BnB?
I was never fully town reading him to begin with? I never full town read someone unless its mod-confirmed (ie bro), i may give someone a strong town stance but i alwasy keep in the back of my mind that they can be scum. I have played many games where i would stong read someone town and come end of it they would be scum. I am usally not swayed by people opinions unless they are confirmed town. We still have plenty of time to sort things out. I jsut find it stupid that hes disregarding everyone who is "misreading" him. I want to work with him but if hes just gonna be like this i have no incline to even talk to him.

Anything else?

@mastin: can you ask ap a direct read list for you to post and then you do a side by side of yours.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:24 am

Post by ika »

In post 1319, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1318, ika wrote:
In post 1309, Zdenek wrote:Ika, can you walk me through your change of read on BnB?
I was never fully town reading him to begin with? I never full town read someone unless its mod-confirmed (ie bro), i may give someone a strong town stance but i alwasy keep in the back of my mind that they can be scum. I have played many games where i would stong read someone town and come end of it they would be scum. I am usally not swayed by people opinions unless they are confirmed town. We still have plenty of time to sort things out.
I jsut find it stupid that hes disregarding everyone who is "misreading" him. I want to work with him but if hes just gonna be like this i have no incline to even talk to him.

Anything else?
1)none of this tells me whether you remotely think he is scum cos it kind of reads as you think he is town (wanting to work with him) but you don't like their playstyle. so why are you voting them?

2)also that post looks like you are giving yourself a lot of room to hedge on your reads.
1) do i thikn he scum? no, his ability to not cooperate is why im voting him to tell him to shut up and work
do i want o lynch him? not nessacarly, but if hes going to just be agro about everything then i will be more then happy to lynch him.

2) would you like my read list? i can give it to you after night shift. the post implies that but i do have a good amount of reads on players.

one rule: you give me yours then
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:29 am

Post by ika »

In post 1323, Infinite Jesters wrote: I don't like brian's ready offer to lynch bird people to help serene out when if serene is a lyncher that would confirm bird people as town. <--- why would you want to help a lyncher.
how do you know the lynchers target is town? I looked up on the wiki and the target is either alignment
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:55 am

Post by ika »

In post 1333, Serene2 wrote:MORE B&B VOATS PLZ

2 LYNCHES 2 SCUM DOWN CHALLENGE

COME ON EVERYBODY WE CAN DO IT
do you still claim lyncher?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1337, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1334, ika wrote:
In post 1333, Serene2 wrote:MORE B&B VOATS PLZ

2 LYNCHES 2 SCUM DOWN CHALLENGE

COME ON EVERYBODY WE CAN DO IT
do you still claim lyncher?
why would you even ask this?
answer the question. i love a 20 question game, but not now.

do you still stand by your lyncher claim? yes or no?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1339, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1338, ika wrote:do you still stand by your lyncher claim? yes or no?
i don't recall retracting that claim

aaaand i'm definitely working to lynch B&B

makes your question kinda pointless
on the contary, the question had an intention of answering many things and now that you answered it, im satified with what my conclusion.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by ika »

UNVOTE:

[/vote]Serene2VOTE:

i want to lynch this today after looking back. i noticed sevral inconsitency
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by ika »

VOTE: serene2

stpid mess up
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1347, AGar wrote:
In post 1345, ika wrote:UNVOTE:

[/vote]Serene2VOTE:

i want to lynch this today after looking back. i noticed sevral inconsitency
You want to point them out? Like, this isn't reaction fishing. This is "I'm voting. Reasons are X. Not explaining X."
I could, but that requires effort, and im lazy atm.

p-edit: bnb, ill just be blunt here

im sorry you are having problems but the fact that you think my things are just "random" or "stupid" is the fault. I do these thigns so i can figure out a person thought process and figure it all out.

If you think all my things are useless or stupid then allow mastin to do them. i enjoy discussion from everyone no matter how pointless it seems, but even the most random questions/discussions are the most telling.

i mean if it seems entirly stupid or pointless, then do it at the simplest way possible, i generate reads based off interactions with me mostly. not others unless if i have a flip on one of the 2.

with that, take a deep breath and relax. you have night shift to relax
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by ika »

BNB: what about serne, would you be behind a lynch on him?

i dont exactly see dry-fit scum and ager case to me is bs.

the lover pair i see ij being the scum and stal being the town atm

p-edit: dont worry about the color sceme response yet i need to look at it, i have sevral other things going on and with day shift deadline coming i wont have time to give a proper response.

as for votes:

venmar: reit off the top of my head, no

zdneck: if its the right person im thinking of is yes

brian: i would wagon for hilarity just to have some fun
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1366, BirdAndBeast wrote: So you ask why not serene. I asl.... why serene?
An easy arguemnt would be hes 3rd party whos targeting you.

A better argument is that he has many inconsistency with his claim on lyncher atm and the fact hes gets rather gets all paranoid when someone questions it.

all i have seen from him is shouting "lynch you, lynch you"
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1371, BirdAndBeast wrote:3rd party lyncher isn't town dude and it's silly to treat it like town. So you are willing to side with them over us who would be practically obv town if serene were a confirmed lyncher so we'd be trustworthy more than them anyhow. And you would actually consider lynching a townie over their lyncher? The fuck? IDK Brian.
if this is refered to me, im not treating it like town, i rather lynch him and see if hes truly lyncher as claimed. as i stated theres something irking about him that makes it apparent hes not lyncher and the fact hes trying to keep it up so long is why i would rather lynch him.

p-edit: if venmar is "confirmed" scum why not vote him?

you also say dryfit is "confirmed" scum.

i need rest, i will look this over and do some stuff while night shift goes on
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by ika »

here brain let me help with sorting the lyncher thing:
wiki wrote:The Lyncher is a third-party role whose win condition is to get a specific person (the Lynchee) lynched. If the Lynchee is lynched while the Lyncher is alive and on the Lynchee's wagon, the Lyncher wins. If the Lyncher dies first or the Lyncher is the only scum left in the game and the Lynchee is still alive, the Lyncher loses.

Mods have differing policies in regard to what happens if a Lynchee is nightkilled: the Lyncher may gain the pro-Town Win Condition, may become a Survivor, may change their Lynchee to whoever made that kill, or may win as if that player had gotten lynched. This decision is made based on game balance and role mechanics. However, the third option is a poor one from a balance perspective - the Lyncher in that position can simply claim Watcher with an incriminating result on that player. Since the player that killed the previous Lynchee is more than likely scum, everyone wins (except the scum).

In most games, if the Lyncher succeeds in fulfilling their Win Condition, they will leave the game and in the end be pronounced a joint winner with whichever faction wins the main game.
now read the bolded part
wiki wrote:A Lynchee is a player targeted by a Lyncher. There are no other common traits to Lynchees;
they have been seen of all alignments
and may or may not be power roles. They tend to show up in flavored games where it makes sense for a Lyncher-Lynchee relationship to exist.
AP read the bolded part

now you see where both of you serene and bnb are contradicting?

serne has stated he will "leave the game", so what happens in a hypothetical scnario where he doesnt?

bnb: you are contridciting because you are taking the lyncher on you to be "confirmed town" when here it clearly states it can be either alignment.

now you understand my big problems with both of you?

im going to sleep. nighs shift can sort this stuff out
Last edited by The Critic on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by ika »

mod can you fix the quotes in 1392?

im waiting for night shift first before i make any proper conclusions. i have good ideads regarding day shift. now it comes down to night shift
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by ika »

here mollie:

short and sweet:

on lyncher:
lyncher is often removed from game if lynchee is removed, if hes not what happens?
if ap dies the genaeral thing is lyncher gets a town-wincon

lynchee:
does not include alignment
can be either alignment

problems:
serne does not get removed?
ap is using that as a way of being "confirmed town"

p-edit: that doesnt stop the possiblity of you being scum.

or we have occam razor and someone is lying (or both)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1402, Brian Skies wrote:I mean, if you just want to lynch the claimed third party, go right ahead.

If he flips usurper, you die. But him flipping lyncher doesn't clear your alignment by any means.
thats why i say we lynch him first unless if another role is going to come out with a guilty results
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1404, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1403, ika wrote:
In post 1402, Brian Skies wrote:I mean, if you just want to lynch the claimed third party, go right ahead.

If he flips usurper, you die. But him flipping lyncher doesn't clear your alignment by any means.
thats why i say we lynch him first unless if another role is going to come out with a guilty results
But this would just make me feel bad for making the deal in the first place.

I guess we could. But I don't see how it helps us towards our white flag wincon (unless Serene flips scum in which case we might as well have just lynched BnB). And it doesn't tell us anything about BnB if he flips lyncher.
The bolded part is what i dont have that you do, pitty.

If he flips lyncher: bnb is still technacly unsorted but it at least removed a non-town role.
if he flips town: bnb would be high chance scum, do you think they would pull a gambit like that as town?
if he flips scum: well then it goes back to what you said, bnb flips next

i could elaborate further but now im tired and my brain is fried, i will do it after night shift and everything. theres too much for me to figure out atm

p-edit:

bnb be direct here, you beating aound the bush isnt helping your case. if you dont think hes 3rd party, what is he? if anything him not being 3rd party with you as a target makes you look worse
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1417, BirdAndBeast wrote:Serene town makes me scum because... ?
I wouldnt expect them to be tunnling you out of pure hatred, also if they are town and they went this far to try to get your lynch done, i would be more inclinced to think that they have a guilty on you or something. I would at least want a role claim from you
In post 1418, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1416, ika wrote:The bolded part is what i dont have that you do, pitty.
I like to imagine myself as a very kind and understanding person.
At least when I'm not throwing F-bombs everywhere in a game thread.
I am too, however its also a great weakness, sometimes to get things dones is to throw the f-bomb and yell.

p-edit: you already stated you will powerfuck the scum team, if you like i can go grab the quote

pedit2: do you stand by the "you leave game outright"? cause if not i will polcy lynch your ass

pedits3: thats also what im sipulating, a mass bussing in progress. but if serene is willing to stand by the "removed from game" part, im willing to go with it
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1426, Brian Skies wrote:I don't know. Now that I know how your wincon changes, I'm less averse to lynching you. Looks more likely to be a scum fakeclaim.
Brian from wiki:

Mods have differing policies in regard to what happens if a Lynchee is nightkilled: the Lyncher may gain the pro-Town Win Condition, may become a Survivor, may change their Lynchee to whoever made that kill, or may win as if that player had gotten lynched.
This decision is made based on game balance and role mechanics. However, the third option is a poor one from a balance perspective - the Lyncher in that position can simply claim Watcher with an incriminating result on that player. Since the player that killed the previous Lynchee is more than likely scum, everyone wins (except the scum).

the bolded...

pedit: if you will stand by that then thats good enough for me to settle this matter for now, however i still want to hear from night shift

pedit2: lol
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by ika »

night shift: you got work cut out...
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1443, Infinite Jesters wrote:IT HAS CROSSED MY MIND THAT BIRD PEOPLE AND SERENE WERE XBUSSING
And someone figures out my irking suspcsion...
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1448, Brian Skies wrote:If you're relying on the night shift to sort shit out, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Although, it seems to me that we typically create a bunch of noise and they actually find scum. So....
The very least i want from them is imput on the stuff and who they thing is town and who is scum form our shift. if they want to have a huge shit stonrm like us then they can
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by ika »

stal
Shifts will always be the same size, or as close as possible (when there is an odd number of players alive).
that being said, im waiting on others to check in and give imput before i decide on anything atm.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1554, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 1549, ika wrote:stal
Shifts will always be the same size, or as close as possible (when there is an odd number of players alive).
that being said, im waiting on others to check in and give imput before i decide on anything atm.
This has been your tune the entire game, you either start playing the game or i will lynch you
I am but i am paitent at the same time. If you dont like it, too bad. How about you ask me something then. Its either I wait for everyone to come and post before i reach a conclusio, or you give me something to work with.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1557, Svenskt Stål wrote:
How about you start working on 60 pages that already exist
I have dones that already however we had a fucking night shift that just happened and im wating on everyones imput from that before i figure things out.

What do you want em to work on exactly? I have given quite a bunch if imput already. Right now im pissed, so if you want me to get someing going out you give me something to do otherwise you let me work at my own fucking pace.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:27 am

Post by ika »

~Jordan’

AG
ar

Bird
and
Beast

Brian Skies

ika

infinite jesters

MrZepher

Sere
ne2

Svenskt Stal

Zdenek

Ar
onis

BROseidon

Dry
-fit

Fourteen
Point
Five

hip
lop

iamau
sername

PeregrineV

The Goat

xRECKONERx

Ven
mar
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #91) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:27 am

Post by ika »

my read list
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #92) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by ika »

VOTE: hiplop

Does this count as major?

p-edit: does that count?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1697, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1696, ika wrote:VOTE: hiplop

Does this count as major?

p-edit: does that count?
Why are you voting Hiplop anyways?

And no. I was reading Serene as 3rd party lyncher for reasons stated in our previous shift. I wouldn't fight his wagon, but I wouldn't push it either.
I ran an iso on him and its void any real scum hunting, as well as sevral other things that i found odd in his iso.

The most obvious reason: wagons and vote analysis.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #94) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by ika »

sweeeeeeetttt, got ninja top post
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #95) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:18 am

Post by ika »

VOTE: Zdenek

im getting rather amused by the mass of votes floating around everywhere. so lets continue this game of musical votes
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #96) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:24 am

Post by ika »

In post 1760, Zdenek wrote:Hey Ika. Before, when I posted about your reads list, that was an invitation to explain some of them.
ok, but i obviously didnt want to?

since im in a nice mood though, which one do you want explaing, i may or my not answer. you said apparently my realdist is inconsitent with my ios if irc. but you are aware reads change over time right?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (isolation #97) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:33 am

Post by ika »

In post 1762, Zdenek wrote:1)The problem was that I couldn't figure out why you had any of your scum reads based on your posts.

2)Pick your favorite one and tell me about it.
1) your not suppose to really, if you want help, iso the person i slotted as scum and tell me why you agree or disagree with it. I dont like people fabricating reads off me. So i leav out reasoning to see who agress and disagrees.

2) will do brosiaden: IC, hes town.

how about this: iso a player and to present to me why you agree or disagree with the read i put. Then we can have a nice discussion about it. if you agree though then we cant really make any prgoress so its best if you don one you disagree with
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (isolation #98) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:37 am

Post by ika »

also bnb question:

how did you know the ager was a scum kill and not a town kill?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #99) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:38 am

Post by ika »

NINJA TOP PAGE FTW
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #100) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:39 am

Post by ika »

damnit......

triple post spam for ninja steal on top page
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #101) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:40 am

Post by ika »

know what fuck my life im tired and cant read numbers.............

im sleeping
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #102) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1664, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Agar was scum killed you retards.
I cant figure out if you guys are actually this dumb or are just scum and posturing.

@Mollie: I dont see how you expect the mod to answer that.
In post 1768, BirdAndBeast wrote:Alright douchebags. Im here and losing at league and pretty pissed at having to do all the lifting here still. So you call deal with me.

Ika what the fuck.

What. the fuck. dude. Just die. Ive had it. So fucking scum. Jesus.

How did YOU know Agar was a scum kill?
Maybe I THOUGHT it was and was wrong?
Or maybe Im just applying Occams fucking razor to the game to cut away all the horse shit which you are a large source of.
Bolded and underlined: contridiction, you state you know there

italicized: wheres your vote then?

underlined: i dont, i never said i did.

gtg eat, bbl
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #103) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1771, BirdAndBeast wrote:Im sorry for my revolving door of preferred lynches.
Ever think this might be why lynches are not going though? And still wheres your vote on me? Whats the case on me?

Im illogical? How does that consitute me being scum?
Is me claiming VT illogical?
Is me thinking diffrently or asking you a question illogical?

Seriously at this point if you are town you are being more of a hinderance then a help. I'll return when you have settled down. I think at this poitn we all pile on one wagon and stick with it. No more "flip-flop wagon shit"
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #104) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1349, BirdAndBeast wrote:Ika - neon green. Because if Im being completely honest, hes prolly town but hes upsetting me with all this nonsense RQs on Day fing 2 so he gets to be an annoying color that is still town.
just to maybe further piss off bnb or show that hes making a 180 right now....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #105) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1782, BirdAndBeast wrote:I don't need a case on you. I just know you are scum now and that mystery clearly bothers you.

No one ever said you are illogical. You are just flat out scum. So plain. So simple. So caught for reasons you don't understand.

I'd respond more coherently but I'm so phone posting and so not in the mood to justify this 109% correct read.

Pedit: lol. Ikas post is a shotgun discrediting attempt + scum caught and flustered about it. So lynch. I'll vote zdenek if that is happening he can still be scum too.
Again, wheres your vote on me?

And what happens when i flip town?

Im not even trying to discrdit at this point. Please point out my "flustered" right now im rather calm and enjoying this little squabble
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #106) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by ika »

well im here also so what you want to talk about?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (isolation #107) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1786, Zdenek wrote:I'll indulge you. Peregrine hasn't done anything scummy that I can see, and he's been proactive, so I don't see how he can be worse than null. Why do you think that he's scum?
thats the thing, he hasnt be exactly proactive nor un-proactive, his post feel very bleh, they dont really have that much meanign or really a feel to it. It comes off very just emotionless is mayeb the word to describe it. his last night shift was considerbly better but still seems to lack that motive or town drive i look for. But then again about everyone has became that.

I find it odd how you consider him only null or how you think i should consider him null at best.

p-edit: im here i was waiting on you give me a min
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #108) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1788, Infinite Jesters wrote:okay lets start here; you have been psuhing odd angles and while that is not out character with you,

1) how quickly you are to drop them
is

2) I think you are full of shit for saying you are going to provide reads but not any reasons why cos you are indicating that you have no intention of providing any analysis EVER <--- am I reading this wrong?

3) cos if you do intend to provide analysis for your reads then you shld starting coughing up something productive right about now to solidify your progression of game assessment. <---- to keep it seekrit cos scum might read it is not paranoia it is stupidity if you are town.

so pick 1 READ and go into detail as to why you think the way that you do and be prepared to answer questions about the progression of it tia
1) explain to me how its diffrent from any other game you have played with me atm? i almost never have 2 game be entirly the same

2) i think you are misunderstanding there, i dont have intentions of giving it out right away. I do thing careful and planned. Right now with the lack of activity and people being butthurt and just yelling at each other is becoming stupid right now. If everyone wants to just have a pissing fight at each other, then im all for letting this go on and let it uravel. I cant make much more progression unless if i have a flip. Most of my reads come from what i think and then chain together by if that person is town or scum.

3) how about i do you and stal?

this is what i see so far

both of you are lovers. yes?
so my thoughts goes this
first, take the basic knowns
22 players
white flag
ic with experation
1 scum (min) in each shift
now add in what is assumed/what i think
lover claim (both agree)
maybe 6 scums
scum/scum lover too unliekly
scum/town lover probable
town/town lover probable
lyncher existance
lyncher target has higer chance of town then scum (assume random)
now running random thinking ideas on what would make it ballenced:
town/town+ic the leaves+ lyncher with town=not really ballenced
how does it become ballenced
town/scum lover, lyncher with scum, both?

so out of the 2 of you one of you is scum

next i go look at interactions and how you guys have played and how stal has played.

and from that i draw my conclusion. you have interactied negativly with the other people i dont trust as well as not really done much help for town as i would expect you would. Stal has done that.

and from there my read start to link up. if we get another flip then i redefine my reads based on the info that is found.

Now after thats fuck full of shit im gone. if i am responding to anyhting else its going be either short or just idgaf mood
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #109) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1796, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1791, ika wrote:
In post 1786, Zdenek wrote:I'll indulge you. Peregrine hasn't done anything scummy that I can see, and he's been proactive, so I don't see how he can be worse than null. Why do you think that he's scum?
thats the thing, he hasnt be exactly proactive nor un-proactive, his post feel very bleh, they dont really have that much meanign or really a feel to it. It comes off very just emotionless is mayeb the word to describe it. his last night shift was considerbly better but still seems to lack that motive or town drive i look for. But then again about everyone has became that.

I find it odd how you consider him only null or how you think i should consider him null at best.

p-edit: im here i was waiting on you give me a min
1)No. I think PV is probably town, but that's because as scum I think he'd milk being on the less active shift for all it's worth. However, I could understand someone null reading him.

2)I think how much much emotion people display in mafia is a play style thing.
1) then we are agreeing to disagree atm. I have already stated that his night shift last was better but it does not remove all doubt for me. As of right now hes null-scum. I have my own standards of what i think is town and what is not.

2) probally, but i beieve towns would have more intiatives to put emotions into their posts and not make a giant wall of blah. I find scums do it more often then towns.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #110) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1799, Zdenek wrote:Cause you're addressing me like you think that I'm town - with an honest opinion of what I think of Peregrine.
I gave what I think, you think hes town, i think diffrently, we agree to disagree.

I have slotted you scum for other reasons on things you have said how you have reacted to. You are adressing me in a calm manner and seem to have no ill intention, so i do likewise.

There have been some post you have made that make me think you are scum, but this interactions is what makes me think otherwise. Like i said before and i will repat this over and over, I assume no one is town unless its mod-confrimed. I may talk to someone in town sense (if thats what you want o call it) but its only becasue it allows me to gauge proper reactions and interactions. Right now im in a calm mood (although slightly tired) so i speak in a calm manner. You are also activly workign with me (unlike bnb who just wants to just thorw a hissy-fit) so i treat it accordingly.
In post 1800, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1797, ika wrote:i beieve towns would have more intiatives to put emotions into their posts and not make a giant wall of blah.
This is so weird.

1) I would say that scum have initiative to put emotion into their posts, so that people will read them as town, but that with town the appropriate emotion will just be there automatically.

2) I don't think that anyone, town or scum, sets out to make giant walls of blah.
1) thats what i feel like is missing, the town-like emotion, excluding the brain part (which i think was quite nice and im waitng on brains respnse becasue his response will affect my read on him) was more narrowed-down and focused. Earlier hist post just seemed very generalized and not much emotions in it or what i look for in town-wall posts.

2) let me clairfy, what i mean by that is giant walls of text that when i read it, looks like fluff overall.

p-edit: will respond but then im heading to bed, i need sleep and have work in the morning
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #111) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1801, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1795, ika wrote:1) explain to me how its diffrent from any other game you have played with me atm? i almost never have 2 game be entirly the same
1) the answer to your question is implicit in the point you are addressing. but the deflection is noted, where you say "no 2 games of mine are ever alike!".

misrep: "almost" is key there. I always strive to play diffrently each game but there are many similarities

2) i think you are misunderstanding there, i dont have intentions of giving it out right away. I do thing careful and planned. Right now with the lack of activity and people being butthurt and just yelling at each other is becoming stupid right now. If everyone wants to just have a pissing fight at each other, then im all for letting this go on and let it uravel. I cant make much more progression unless if i have a flip. Most of my reads come from what i think and then chain together by if that person is town or scum.
so okay, on 1 hand you don't want to give out your seekrit agenda cos scum might see it and nk you for it and on the other hand you do things carefully and plan things out. okay.

there is not a lot of stupid butthurt right now; serene is claiming lyncher on bird people and bird people are saying no way. if you want to see stupid non related to game fights I can show you this isn't 1 of them. what you have is a bunch of loud people and a bunch of blending in; I am looking at the peeps who are trying to blend in but I want to sort out the peeps on our shift cos we can actually interact with them. you are unsure leaning scum hence the q&a.

you also have 2 flips so what are your thoughts right now?

and i am responding accordingly, as for flips:

we had kill on LD
zort caught by LD
and agare killed

the LD was no brainer
zort was scum outed so relly i cant get much b/c anything past that is/can be WIFOM at best
agare was killed, i havent looked into it much yet. my best guess is
A) he was onto something
B) they knew he wouldnt be lynched

3) how about i do you and stal?

this is what i see so far

both of you are lovers. yes?
so my thoughts goes this
first, take the basic knowns
22 players
white flag
ic with experation
1 scum (min) in each shift
now add in what is assumed/what i think
lover claim (both agree)
maybe 6 scums
scum/scum lover too unliekly
scum/town lover probable
town/town lover probable
lyncher existance
lyncher target has higer chance of town then scum (assume random)
now running random thinking ideas on what would make it ballenced:
town/town+ic the leaves+ lyncher with town=not really ballenced
how does it become ballenced
town/scum lover, lyncher with scum, both?

so out of the 2 of you one of you is scum
stop right here.

this was already addressed. what is questionable is why are you still focused on it since with the white flag mechanic 1 scum can remain alive so lynching the lovers isn't going to happen. the only reason to sort us out if you are following your own line of conjecture from a town POV is if you are trying to figure out who to listen to and work with; I don't see you doing this. that worries me.

nacho can mebbe answer the balance question better than I can, I think most games are pretty swingey on this site and it come down to in thread play. what bothers me is the latter part you are not really addressing or acting with very much commitment but instead are basing reads on set-up spec, and their is no overflow of other useful insight into in thread behaviour.

this is where i have to just go with guts and instincts, i would love to hear nachos opionion on this but really with the info i have this is what i kinda have to build my foundation on. A lot of my other reads are built on foundations on premesis that they are scum or they are town. I already agnowlage the lovers wont die but assuning one of you 2 are, it allows me to have a good starting point of who is also scuma dn who is also town. I'm fully aware of the lover shared win and the white flag and how im doign setup-spec, but its all i have to go off of atm. everything else is basicly lurk or do nothing

next i go look at interactions and how you guys have played and how stal has played.

and from that i draw my conclusion. you have interactied negativly with the other people i dont trust as well as not really done much help for town as i would expect you would. Stal has done that.
what negative interactions are you viewing as negative are you talking about? and how are we not helping town? how is sven not helping town? sven has been bumped up to unsure

i misphrased here, your interactions have been negative (wanting to lynch 3rd party is one of them), stal has his own set of problems (the list, i find it sometimes as an easy way to get town cred and look important) but he has more town status then you gys do.

and from there my read start to link up. if we get another flip then i redefine my reads based on the info that is found.
walk me through your linked reads plz. cos I want to understand where you are coming from.

Tommorow, honestly this post alone is taking a lot out of me and the read i gave on you is a lot.

Now after thats fuck full of shit im gone. if i am responding to anyhting else its going be either short or just idgaf mood
:(

you keep shutting down when any1 questions you and I don't like it. sometimes I shut down as town too but it is when I am being gangbanged emotionally and you are not.

I am trying to sort you out cos I am not seeing a big town flare here.

it may not seem like it here, but im tired and its late so im not all here every time, i am very easily prone to small emotinal things, i agree its not really happening here but my mood is what makes my play

lets talk perv, cos you gave an opinion on him.

perv is a player I have played lots with that I still don't understand and have trouble reading. I can tell you he isn't all that emotional so those tactics won't work on him. what I have learned about him is to sit back and see if his reasoning matches up with his flow. so far it does. his questions are pointed, have a direction and so far the progression of his thoughts makes sense if you follow the narrative in his posts from a town POV. he also is doing follow-ups. <---- he is trying to sort things out.

thats they key and also somewhat of the problem, i cant directly interactiw ith him. So all i can do is jsut be sidelined and watch

this is the stuff I would like to see from you.

I wouldn't pester you if I did not think that you could do this. it is that you aren't and are being super defensive about it is what concerns me.

im not really trying to be "super defensive" i jsut prefer things to eb done on my terms then others. If people want to understand me better all they sometimes have to do is do something that seems highly stupid. I figure people out though obscurity by forcing them to do things they dont exactly like.

To me, unless if i know w/o a doubt your town, for all i know you could be scum. I assmue scum defautly and become obscure to froce them to play my way. When i get a grasp of someone well enough to know how they play as both town and scum, then i can adjust acordingly. untll then i assume scum and fore them to play by my rules.

where did ap go

he dais phone post, prob raging off somewhere

eta: xposts
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #112) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by ika »

b/c i missed this part:

so okay, on 1 hand you don't want to give out your seekrit agenda cos scum might see it and nk you for it and on the other hand you do things carefully and plan things out. okay.

there is not a lot of stupid butthurt right now; serene is claiming lyncher on bird people and bird people are saying no way. if you want to see stupid non related to game fights I can show you this isn't 1 of them. what you have is a bunch of loud people and a bunch of blending in; I am looking at the peeps who are trying to blend in but I want to sort out the peeps on our shift cos we can actually interact with them. you are unsure leaning scum hence the q&a.

to me, there is

heres what i kinda see right now:

Pissed AP
serene jacking off on lyncher claim
lovers pair
and near inactive other side
and 3 ppl like posting

from all that:

stupid fucked up shit
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #113) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1782, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'd respond more coherently but I'm so phone posting and so not in the mood to justify this 109% correct read.
^that is what i ment. and before that he was just kinda comming off in a screaming frenzy
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #114) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:31 am

Post by ika »

In post 1820, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1802, ika wrote:looks like fluff overall.
What looked like fluff to you?
Before i answer or continue i want you to answer me this question:

Why do you continue to call BNB scum or scummy?
Also what is your read on brian as of now? Town or not? and no in between choices.

I have answered quite a lot for you but before i continue i want these 2 answered.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (isolation #115) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:18 am

Post by ika »

In post 1823, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1821, ika wrote:Why do you continue to call BNB scum or scummy?
1)I've been over this repeatedly, so if you don't know why, your not reading anything.
In post 1821, ika wrote:Also what is your read on brian as of now? Town or not? and no in between choices.
2)Town.

Vote: ika
1)I ran though your IOS real quick and either i am missing it or you didnt state it. If yourr just not goign to tell me here or quote it then i have no reason to answer anything

2) ty
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (isolation #116) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:23 am

Post by ika »

In post 1826, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1825, ika wrote:I ran though your IOS real quick and either i am missing it or you didnt state it.
I don't believe you.
dont have to.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #117) » Fri May 02, 2014 11:05 pm

Post by ika »

Those vote counts.........

really, at this point, aby of these lynches will decide a lot.

i would be down for almost any of those. The odd thing is that 2 of my scum reads are voting bnb and potential scums are voting on the others.

I would be down to lynch bnb for information b/c regardless of flip, it would be informative.

will post more when im not lazy and enjoying my birthday
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (isolation #118) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by ika »

VOTE: Serene2

guts say hes town just based on how fast the waogn was formed.

But the simple fact is this: if he flips town, we can compare the 2 wagons. theres bound to be scum somewhere

i dont care its l-1
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (isolation #119) » Fri May 09, 2014 4:53 am

Post by ika »

i got this bunch?

bleh

anyway VOTE: jordan

primary suspect for today
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (isolation #120) » Fri May 09, 2014 4:55 am

Post by ika »

im also down for voting the lover pair, i still think one of them are scum
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (isolation #121) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by ika »

we already mostly concluded ij is the scum lover of the pair, if you want to lynch them we can go ahead
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #122) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by ika »

really im just in a pissy mood and i just glanced so im just posting what we can do. if you have better ideas go ahead.

im too pissed off on other things to even think straight here. all im saying is that its prob towm/scum at least so if we want to do that im for it or we can jsut sit here and try to find scums one by one
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (isolation #123) » Sat May 10, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by ika »

so is this the now dead part and nights going to have all the activity?

does that mean i can do nothing and look important?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #124) » Sun May 11, 2014 9:34 am

Post by ika »

whatever

VOTE: dry-fit
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (isolation #125) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by ika »

bout fucking time......

does anyone else think that the lover claim could be entirly fak?

zdneck, wasnt there a game you recently completed where the scums gambited neghbor or something? do you think they are doing that here?

so far i have seen both lover be bitchy to em about doing nothing.

IJ, looks like a scum from olymipian god mafia:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=34387

i repalced mollies slot who was scum

stal is basicly bitching how nobody is doing anything when in reality hes doign pretty much the same.

im just running off what i remember off the top of my head atm ill glance back later.

zeph: the best way to understand half of the thing i do is that i just go with guts.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (isolation #126) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by ika »

Who here thinks all the scums parked their butts in the other chat just so they can discredit everyone?

from what i have seen thats what mostly happened in last shift.

they just put a sleeper scum in here and have everyone else over there to just discredit.

Im tired and need sleep though
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (isolation #127) » Wed May 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by ika »

i find it mildly humours how i spec about scum gambit in lover or something and only one person jumps on it.

anyway, after looking back someing pinged me, the early post of serne/stal

stal: "im town"
serne: "ok your town"

after looking though vens logic thingy im willing to go with it

VOTE: 14.5

im gonna go catch up onw hatever and see whats adressed toward me

also looking back at kurmptominer thingy at one point, he forgot about zeph entirely, to me thats a huge sign of town. I would figure sucms are more aware of their buddies
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (isolation #128) » Wed May 14, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by ika »

since really zneck only has like 2 things directed at me:

on jordan: iso him, noticed who he kept his vote on for quite some time, (hint: its serene)

on dryfit: more so guts atm
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (isolation #129) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by ika »

ya but im not so thats why i dont care all that much
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (isolation #130) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by ika »

b/c i dont have to and i rather vote who i like?

we haev plenty of time for me to move my vote over if needed, im folling your logic on who must be scum but heres the thing, you listed 3 ppl

me
goat

im voting who i want to see flip first.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (isolation #131) » Wed May 14, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2439, Venmar wrote:Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ok?

I mean, Ika, why do you think you got stuffed into this crappy shift?
the falt out truth? i dunno, maybe b/c i am a voice of reason and am not afriad to go against what people think?

i give out ideas for speculation (scum/town lover, gambit, ect)

Ppl come and post stuff and everyone seems to go "i agree", where i am seemingly the one of the few says "i disagree"

i gave out an idea of lovers being 100% lies and nobody but anrios really speced on it in here.

People just dicuss but dont do shit. When im in a good mood i think of random things for discussion.

I dont care what logic says or dictates. I go with what i think. Much like how i am going with part of your logic but not going on goat. I agree there is some merit to it, but does that mean I HAVE to vote goat? No.

Will i vote goat? yes if needed.

if you want me to spec on it, i see like this:

Shove all scums in one shift and leave one outliar in another.

put everyone who has a voice of reason in a lurkdederp shift and let eveyone who makes noise in the ohter

keep these questions going it gives me something to banter about. I would go look back on stuff but i dont have the motivation to do it unless someone give me a focal point.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2441 (isolation #132) » Wed May 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by ika »

but heres the thing, i dont give a fuck atm on why they moved me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2446 (isolation #133) » Thu May 15, 2014 5:46 am

Post by ika »

@ ven
In post 2440, ika wrote:the falt out truth? i dunno,

i did say that, i like to spec on why they did though, it allows discussion

your bitching about nobody doing anything over here so really me just saying "i dunno" is essensaly doing nothing which is what you were complainging about.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (isolation #134) » Thu May 15, 2014 6:25 am

Post by ika »

for some odd reasons this is starting to feel like street racer where everyone was shouting "ika is scum or scummy" yet never really voted me.

facitnating
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2450 (isolation #135) » Thu May 15, 2014 6:25 am

Post by ika »

also, ninjaed
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (isolation #136) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:09 am

Post by ika »

@PV
In post 2415, Aronis wrote:If it's fake they should die quicker then serene.

VOTE: I Jesters
here is where is breifly made a comment on it.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (isolation #137) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:33 am

Post by ika »

In post 2458, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2457, ika wrote:@PV
In post 2415, Aronis wrote:If it's fake they should die quicker then serene.

VOTE: I Jesters
here is where is breifly made a comment on it.
Do you have any reasons to suspect the lovers thing is fake?

And I'm assuming you mean faked by scum, not faked by town, right?
The only reason i could see it is to allow 2 scums to ride to endgame on a fakeclaim.

Everyone is specing why lovers are not shot, everyone instantly assumes its town/town lover pairing.

I have already question why not just shoot them flat out with BnB (when he was alive) as well as partily brain. I look at it more from number persepctive there.

assuming 5-6 scums, 2 down, i would think optimal play or an ideal play would be remove them from the pile and shrink the pool.

i do have a long-shot idea on town/town doing it if not lovers.

i have to head off to work
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (isolation #138) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:37 am

Post by ika »

i could see more reasons as both but i need more time to post.

if its entirly fake im more inclined to think scum/scum

if the claim is true i think lover/scum.

but thats the joy of paranoia. Something just irks me about it overall
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (isolation #139) » Sun May 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by ika »

just caught up. the thing that pings me is how reck is a "boss"

all flips on scum were assistant managers, it could just be me that irks it but "boss" seems off for flavor.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #140) » Mon May 19, 2014 11:34 am

Post by ika »

i only glanced though but to fix all this stupidity speculation

mod: if a role can modify the shifts setup, does it go into affect next shift or at end of episode?

or a better phrasing, does a shift change come after a day/night shift or after an episode

another thing that seems odd with recks claim now looking at setup is this:

There will always be at least 1 Mafia member per Shift, at the beginning of each Shift.
There will never be a Town minority in each Shift, at the beginning of each Shift.

assuming reck is telling the truth, how would this still be able to apply? How would reck be able to have at least one mafia in each shift? Somethings not adding up. there seems to be too many holes in recks claim that seem to contridict the setup rules itself
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (isolation #141) » Mon May 19, 2014 11:53 am

Post by ika »

what im stating is this:

if you have XYZ in shift A, and ABC in shift B, and XY are last 2 scums, you are now setup the shift where the rules are not fulfilled.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (isolation #142) » Mon May 19, 2014 11:56 am

Post by ika »

so essensaly the only way for yuor role to work would be to either:

A) know all the scums
B) have mods bend rules if such situation were to happen
C) have mods tell you its impossible, in which then you would have mod confirmation to eliminate players from being scums
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (isolation #143) » Mon May 19, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2558, xRECKONERx wrote:Um... yes?

That's generally how it works?

Like, this isn't a new concept. Me/UT did the same kind of mod veto thing in Gay Mafia 2. I'll PM him to ask but yeah.
can you link me to that game?

i dont doubt the role or the mechanic or stuff, im just trying to sort though it on how it gets sorted out.

If you didnt already submit i would of said to do setup a diffrent way but meh.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (isolation #144) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by ika »

neat role, if you get confirmation that you can cancel i will post my idea. if not just let it run.

p-eidt: dang mods and how a role must be phrasing role pms
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (isolation #145) » Tue May 20, 2014 9:38 am

Post by ika »

VOTE: goat

got work in a few so putting this here
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (isolation #146) » Tue May 20, 2014 9:38 am

Post by ika »

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

NINJA
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (isolation #147) » Sat May 31, 2014 6:47 am

Post by ika »

In post 2661, Aronis wrote:
PEOPLE ON THE NIGHT SHIFT!
WHY ARE YOU LYNCHING IKA!?!

I don't really want to lynch ika at this point. My vote stays on The Goat. The divide between the shifts is obvious. It's like the goal is to lynch a member of the other shift and we're outnumbered. :?
What i was thinking as well...

I find it quite funny tbh.

All night shift piles on me.

All day shift piles on goat.

Really the compermise i could see atm with day is a GM lynch. I got work but i'll be back b4 day end to catchup and post my thoughts
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2665 (isolation #148) » Sat May 31, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by ika »

for brain who was asking about my claim:

have you already forgoten? i claime dit in my first post (or near begining) VT and you went on specing about it how you did it in street racers or something.

anyway, the thing that pings me off about goat is this:
In post 903, zoraster wrote:
In post 897, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 896, zoraster wrote:yeah, i probably should. but i'm on VLA until Sunday with my family, so the ability to go back and analyze may not be before the shift deadline.
How about an opinion on Goat, ika, and Zepher?
without going back and reviewing because i'm still on my phone: don't know, town, town.
to me, the fact he goes "dont know" about goat but towns me and zeph is just irking.

im going to glance thoguh and see if there was anything else kinda adressed to me that needs to be looked at or something in day shift. most of my votes on me just seem to be the countervote/wagon on goat and IJ(mollie) just shouting at me that im some scum....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (isolation #149) » Sat May 31, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by ika »

just for thoughts

Spoiler: the votes on me in last shift
In post 2596, ~Jordan` wrote:so i think the goat case is simply bad and that he's town
cant see how hiplop is "cleared"
and will join the ika wagon until further notice
vote ika

not happy
sheep vote
In post 2598, FourteenPointFive wrote:
In post 2596, ~Jordan` wrote: cant see how hiplop is "cleared"
Using the fact he is a neighbour as his reasons for disbeliving zorestor's claim of neighbouriser.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ika
sheep vote
In post 2622, The Goat wrote:
In post 2574, ika wrote:VOTE: goat

got work in a few so putting this here
Okay...so let me get this straight; early in the game, you get into a debate with B&B about FOS and voting, and why suspicion is alluded to without voting, and so on...

...and then you just drop a vote on me and disappear?

You only even mentioned my name one other time during the entire game, when someone else had me on a list.

You can accuse me of a self-preservation vote if you'd like, but I'm pretty sure you did it first.

vote ika
yes i would accuse of self preservation vote b/c i have actualy gave more contentent in long run
In post 2646, The Goat wrote:
In post 2644, ~Jordan` wrote:do some friggin scumhunting
Fine. If you're not willing to do the information thing, then I suggest we lynch ika.

unvote, vote ika
back to me

really most of my votes on me come out of sheep, same could be argued for goat really, but seeing how this is going ot be. I'm willing to go third wheel and do

vote goodmorning

if anything i rather see my own lynch happen before goats b/c if goat does flip town we are left with even less info. however if we flip me or gm and gm flips town (i will flip town), we have a smaller pool of people to look into for scums b/c by the rules there is at least one scum over here

for other things that were adressed to me atm:

brian: i think zort had no fakeclaim at that time, serne did though (think PV pointed it out), most of this is off memory though

jordan: what will your new reads be after i show town? your looks quite odd of a question overall

zneck: you kinda answered the question, i was looking at it in terms of the lovers you think its unlikely (along with many others), but i just wanted to hear your thoughts on it. consider it a constant irking thing right now to me. also if you think im scum why are you not voting me?

tbh after looking though, i rather lynch in our shift b/c ours has a smaller grouping and a better chance at hitting scums. even if we dont we still have the ppl in here to look into who could be scums.

My suggestion is brain should vig in his shift and lynch from ours to gether most info.

I still dont trust goat 100%, nor do i trust the lovers. But if all 3 are towns i would look into maybe 14.5? I havent looked back on isos or anything yet really b/c of stress and rl (and a small part of also just lazy)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (isolation #150) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:54 am

Post by ika »

In post 2668, goodmorning wrote:@ika: So the first part of your post is bitching about how almost every vote is a sheep vote, and then you... make a sheep vote? OK.

i never really bitched about it i accualy found it amusing how many sheep, same thing happened with goat overall so really the point is moot, if ppl want to sheep my wagon then they are more then welcome to.

And
your
sheep vote isn't even sheeping anyone who looks remotely Townish other than Sven. Look at the other people who've shown support: Jesters, MrZ, Aronis?????

seven/jesters are supposive lovers, MRz i have as town, arnaronis is from our shift and they are not voting you atm (besides arnois)

I'll admit I haven't been as present as maybe I should be, but seriously. My wagon is full of awful people. Look at your life, look at your choices.

goodmorning (2) - Aronis, ika

so the 2 of us currently voting you are awful people?

Also:
In post 2666, ika wrote:tbh after looking though, i rather lynch in our shift b/c ours has a smaller grouping and a better chance at hitting scums. even if we dont we still have the ppl in here to look into who could be scums.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are two Scum left, right?
That means that because there has to be at least one Scum per shift (per the OP), it's divided up 1-1 right now.

ummmmm wut? who said that? assuming this is true how do you know that? also, if there is indeed 2 left then all that needs to happen is lynch one of the 2 and we win by white flag

So yes, you're technically right that our group has a slightly better random chance of hitting Scum (14.29% vs. 12.5%), but it's not really that significant.

we get it wrong we can have reck send brain over here or continue to look into the pool (if its not too late for him to change it) but even if we hit wrong it makes our possibility of finding scums in ours easier.

Now, the only reason I can see for lynching out of Day instead of Night is that even if we hit Town (as is likely), the Scum then will have to even out the shifts. When the Scum even out the shifts, they will have to stay on different shifts. This (practically speaking) means that either they have to move around many people (to hide themselves) and waste their time coming up with these lists, OR that they will have to confirm a Townie (by moving him to the opposite shift).

again, ours is smaller atm, if they have to even it out they just cram a bunch of people over here. Lynching from day shift if im looking at it correctly will merly just even it out and then we are back to quare one

Now, I'd be fine going down if that would be the result. Lynch away if you feel it's necessary.

and i said i would also be fine going down, i just want the lynch in our shift looking back, it benifits scums more it seems like then town to do a day shift lynch

And

Vote: Aronis

My focus right now is going to be on checking early distributions to see what I can narrow down.

have fun if i get time i will prob do same
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (isolation #151) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:04 am

Post by ika »

In post 2669, goodmorning wrote:By my count we may have as many as FIVE mislynches????

The only thing the analysis really told me was that there is at least one Scum in the shift opposite Serene, that is {Aronis, Dry-fit, 14.5, hiplop, me, Pere, Goat, Reck}. This is remarkably similar to the current Day shift and therefore not particularly useful.
Analysis would probably be more helpful in later stages, if the game gets that far.

Trying to solve by gamebreaking rather than scumhunting is interesting. Brian should maybe shoot Zepher.
Why zephar?

how about everyon suggest a target(s) for biran to shoot if we are going with this plan. Persoanlly i want to see jordan shot the most, but i could also see goat shot too just to clear the night vs day votings
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2672 (isolation #152) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:15 am

Post by ika »

i still would like to hear where you got the "2 scums exist" btw cus if thats the case we should just go though the entiriety of our shift to find one and then win via white-flag
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2676 (isolation #153) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:53 am

Post by ika »

In post 2673, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2670, ika wrote:
In post 2668, goodmorning wrote:@ika: So the first part of your post is bitching about how almost every vote is a sheep vote, and then you... make a sheep vote? OK.

i never really bitched about it i accualy found it amusing how many sheep, same thing happened with goat overall so really the point is moot, if ppl want to sheep my wagon then they are more then welcome to.

And
your
sheep vote isn't even sheeping anyone who looks remotely Townish other than Sven. Look at the other people who've shown support: Jesters, MrZ, Aronis?????

seven/jesters are supposive lovers, MRz i have as town, arnaronis is from our shift and they are not voting you atm (besides arnois)

I'll admit I haven't been as present as maybe I should be, but seriously. My wagon is full of awful people. Look at your life, look at your choices.

goodmorning (2) - Aronis, ika

so the 2 of us currently voting you are awful people?
If you want to limit the definition of "wagon" to "only people who are voting right now" then you're being silly.
And, as I was talking to you, I was talking
about
that whole list from earlier.
Lovers don't necessarily have to be Town.
agreed, thats why i have been having paranoia about them all game long but im willing to let it slide atm

How in the hell do you think MrZ is Town?
serne "kumptomoner" he left out zepher and when he did it second time he said he forgot, to me i would figure scums would be more aware then that

What does Aronis being from this shift have to do with anything?
the "awful" ppl voting you

Also:
In post 2666, ika wrote:tbh after looking though, i rather lynch in our shift b/c ours has a smaller grouping and a better chance at hitting scums. even if we dont we still have the ppl in here to look into who could be scums.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are two Scum left, right?
That means that because there has to be at least one Scum per shift (per the OP), it's divided up 1-1 right now.

ummmmm wut? who said that? assuming this is true how do you know that? also, if there is indeed 2 left then all that needs to happen is lynch one of the 2 and we win by white flag
Someone said it was likely, I thought, and someone I trusted in that arena (Venmar maybe?). I'm not that interested in looking for it though.
With the White Flag I would personally be inclined to believe there were originally 5 or even 6.

well niether am i

So yes, you're technically right that our group has a slightly better random chance of hitting Scum (14.29% vs. 12.5%), but it's not really that significant.

we get it wrong we can have reck send brain over here or continue to look into the pool (if its not too late for him to change it) but even if we hit wrong it makes our possibility of finding scums in ours easier.
PoE via deaths is kinda shitty.
know what else is shitty? taxes and life. if its going to be how we get PoE then its going to be.

Now, the only reason I can see for lynching out of Day instead of Night is that even if we hit Town (as is likely), the Scum then will have to even out the shifts. When the Scum even out the shifts, they will have to stay on different shifts. This (practically speaking) means that either they have to move around many people (to hide themselves) and waste their time coming up with these lists, OR that they will have to confirm a Townie (by moving him to the opposite shift).

again, ours is smaller atm, if they have to even it out they just cram a bunch of people over here. Lynching from day shift if im looking at it correctly will merly just even it out and then we are back to quare one
Then why were you all for Brian Vigging from the other shift?
setup, uness if he can cross vig, then i would either have him vig you or me so we can clear this stupid shit. If brian can cross shift vig by all means he can vig me to end this cirades on me and get things going

In post 2671, ika wrote:
In post 2669, goodmorning wrote:By my count we may have as many as FIVE mislynches????

The only thing the analysis really told me was that there is at least one Scum in the shift opposite Serene, that is {Aronis, Dry-fit, 14.5, hiplop, me, Pere, Goat, Reck}. This is remarkably similar to the current Day shift and therefore not particularly useful.
Analysis would probably be more helpful in later stages, if the game gets that far.

Trying to solve by gamebreaking rather than scumhunting is interesting. Brian should maybe shoot Zepher.
Why zephar?

how about everyon suggest a target(s) for biran to shoot if we are going with this plan. Persoanlly i want to see jordan shot the most, but i could also see goat shot too just to clear the night vs day votings
Because I think he's Scum.

The thing about Jordan is that apparently he's Psyche, and that sort of behaviour is par for the course from that front.

not used to jorand meta or plays, the thing for me is i look at it as scum buddies and thats wy he was always voting serene
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2677 (isolation #154) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:11 am

Post by ika »

In post 2675, goodmorning wrote:@hiplop: If you've missed this: ika is Town. Aronis and MrZ have been on my suspect list for a while. Jesters has been there from the beginning.
You may also have missed the bit where I said
Now, I'd be fine going down if that would be the result. Lynch away if you feel it's necessary.
Now, maybe I'm crazy, but possibly my posts follow a coherent train of thought
because I am capable of sustaining coherent trains of thought??

HOW NOVEL
maybe i can adress this as well, everyone on night crew (maybe not one, i dunno for sure) basicly piled on goat, if you think im town then eliminate me and you from night shift and hunt from there. like i said i rather do someone from our shift.

The diffrence i see is goat kinda went more "well ya i suck go ahead"

I went somewhat of the same.

Your goign like "lynch if needed", votes pile on and then you go "OMG WHATS GOING ON HERE"

see the diffrence? or at leas thats what i see FMPOV
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2679 (isolation #155) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:33 am

Post by ika »

@GM well heres what i now stand, i ran an iso and i can see what you mean.

i do think anrois white-knight onto me is somewhat overexaderated btu at the same sense theres a lot of other things. we have another day to go so im going to mule it over and look at it and decide from there.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2681 (isolation #156) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by ika »

heres where i stand after everything and then im more or less just done with this b/c im just not in mood.

If GM flips town i want to look at anoris.

If people ant to flip me then go right ahead. Just look at IJ then.

Im sick and tired of the entire night shift basicly whiteknighting me while entire day shift is basicly "lynch ika", im also sick of the random banter of attacked on each others for stuff.

@brian, if you have any vig shots, plz just use one on who YOU think is scum i dont want to see street racer again (where vig kept shooting towns) really you not using vig is basicly another townie sitting there. If your going to be apatheitc at least do something with your power.

@IJ, if your town i hope you learn that you cant read me for shit (minus nacho)

@stal, quit trying to lead if your town, you think your whiteknighting is bad look how you defend serene (im lazy to find the post but someone can point it out)

im too tired to even look back on 108 pages of this game and in no mood with day ending like this. if need lynch fine lynch me, at least then you got shit to do then.

Reck if its not too late can you bring brian and stal over here? he can vig someone out of the small lynch pool after one of us flips.

@everyone, how long are we going to belive this lover claim and that they "cant be killed" i still find it shit that really they are being town read over their claim for most part

reall yhats all i have to say so ya whatever. im too tired to put anything else so there you go
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2822 (isolation #157) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:58 am

Post by ika »

ok going to stae this now for ij:

if you want to lynch me go right ahead, the only thing i want is that either you are the hammer voter or i am the hammer voter b/c if you are town i can show you that you 2 cant read me for shit.

I got work so i'll be back later. I have been paying attention to thread and find it amusing that for some fucked up reason that i now become some obvious myslynch bait to everyone. Personally i find it stupid as shit but whatever.

Anyway im going to look into my own idea of who i think is scum

VOTE: Aronis

void of scum hunting.
has done nothing truly helpful.
many post look like they are just grubbing for town points.

also hes been in same shift over here for all game so i rather continue to look into our shift to find the sleeper scum from last teir. I can see 14.5 somewhat but i rather use our small pool
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2823 (isolation #158) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:59 am

Post by ika »

Aronis
Dry-fit
hiplop
ika
PeregrineV
xRECKONERx

for anyone wondering heres where its down to.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (isolation #159) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:20 am

Post by ika »

In post 2824, Svenskt Stål wrote:Look at
aronis
previous games, this seems to be his natural state.

Join the
wagon.
Link?

and no i am looking at the people from here. you already know im pissed at you so im mostly ignoring you
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2836 (isolation #160) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:47 am

Post by ika »

oh so what was that about him being opertunistic asshole?

again im lynching from the small pool we fucking have.

stal get off your fucking high horse if you want me you lynch me or you copoperate with me now fuck off im done dealing with me be "myslynch bait/whiteknight shit"

im done folling everyone mindlessly. so fuck off
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2837 (isolation #161) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:54 am

Post by ika »

Aronis
Dry-fit
hiplop
ika
PeregrineV

updated lynch list from old shift

we got 5 fucking people to pick from here. if your not goign to look into these 5 (20 FUCKING % CHANCE OF SCUM IN EACH) then really you need to revaulate your gameplay

im going to be taking a break from fms in general after these games so pick
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2842 (isolation #162) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2841, Svenskt Stål wrote:Ika, stop filling your vagina with sand.
sorry im a guy, i dont have a vagina. so you can take a STFU pill. How about giving me a case instead of saying "sheep me"

what about you saying dry is scum?

what about reck being scummy? he fliped town.

so ya SHFU im not listening to your shit
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2859 (isolation #163) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by ika »

now why are we not chossing from the small pool i have made for us again?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (isolation #164) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:06 am

Post by ika »

Aronis
hiplop
ika
PeregrineV

4 fucking people.....

can we pick here now?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2906 (isolation #165) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:32 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2902, Aronis wrote:
In post 2896, ika wrote:Aronis
hiplop
ika
PeregrineV

4 fucking people.....

can we pick here now?
Why are you on your own list? Unless you are a Jester, there is no reason for you to include yourself. If you are really town, then why on earth would you lynch yourself, a conf town [to you]!?

And why am I on that list?
Your on the list b/c last time i remember you were on same shife as me during that time.

im on that list b/c i want ij to either stfu about lynching me, or lynch me so i can show them they cant read me for shit. plus im annoys how im somehow obious to ppl and dbeing white knighted all over.

v/la till friday, im on vacation atm
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2955 (isolation #166) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:02 am

Post by ika »

im back, can someone give me an update? i im not really in a mood to even look at it or play atm
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2957 (isolation #167) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:06 am

Post by ika »

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2959 (isolation #168) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:38 am

Post by ika »

In post 2958, MrZepher wrote:did you actually read after I said that or are you just blindly sheeping lol
no and i dont care to read it atm, my vacation didnt exactly help me. if anything it made it worse atm so i am extending it untill further notice
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2962 (isolation #169) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:48 am

Post by ika »

In post 2961, Aronis wrote:
In post 2957, ika wrote:VOTE: 14.5
In post 2959, ika wrote:
In post 2958, MrZepher wrote:did you actually read after I said that or are you just blindly sheeping lol
no and i dont care to read it atm, my vacation didnt exactly help me. if anything it made it worse atm so i am extending it untill further notice
Well. If you have no intention of reading anything. Maybe you should wait on voting anything?
im just not looking back atm, when im in a better mood i might. if you have a better idea im all for it. jsut right now its not the best time for me to try to analize posts unless if you have a spcific post for me to look at
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2973 (isolation #170) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:52 am

Post by ika »

facinating vote count...

its like im almost counter wagon to 14.5 with zepher being a 3rd wheel

i should find that list of 4 players to decide from again. but odds are it will be ignored...
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2974 (isolation #171) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:57 am

Post by ika »

FOUND IT!

Aronis
hiplop
ika
PeregrineV

4 people, at least one scum

remove me b/ i know im town adn your left with

Aronis
hiplop
PeregrineV

everone: out of these 3 who is scum and why?

@anraois, im leaving you there just so everyone can speculate, i belive your town overall but just want to see what people say.

also: people whiteknighting me, as much as you want to save my myslynch, it makes me parianoid that scums might be doing it for town cred. i'll look back and deice who is possible scum vs town in my whiteknighting later
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (isolation #172) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:18 am

Post by ika »

Fuck ya, ninja post!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2977 (isolation #173) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:30 am

Post by ika »

this was based off one of the old night shifts iirc. give me a moment to find it
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2978 (isolation #174) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:01 am

Post by ika »

the comlications of shifts:

Spoiler: episode 1
Day, episode 1:

AGar

Bird and Beast

ika

Venmar

Serene2

~Jordan’
Brian Skies
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Svenskt Stal
Zdenek

Night, episode 1:

BROseidon

Bry-fit

xRECKONERx

iamausername/GM

Logical Duality

zoraster

Aronis
FourteenPointF
hiplop
PeregrineV
The Goat

Spoiler: episode 2
day, episdoe 2:
AGar

Bird and Beast

ika

Venmar

Serene2

~Jordan’
Brian Skies
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Svenskt Stal
Zdenek

night, episode 2:
BROseidon

Dry-fit

xRECKONERx

iamausername

Aronis
FourteenPointFive
hiplop
PeregrineV
The Goat

Spoiler: episode 3
day, episode 3:
BROseidon

Dry-fit

goodmorning

xRECKONERx

Venmar

Aronis
FourteenPointFive
hiplop
PeregrineV
The Goat

night, episode 3:
ika

Serene2

~Jordan’
Brian Skies
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Svenskt Stal
Zdenek

Spoiler:
episode 4]day, episode 4 (wrong version):
]Dry-fit

goodmorning

ika

xRECKONERx

Venmar

Aronis
hiplop
PeregrineV
The Goat

day, episode 4 (corrected version):
xRECKONERx

Venmar

Dry-fit

goodmorning

ika

Aronis
hiplop
PeregrineV

night, episode 4:
~Jordan’
The Goat

Brian Skies
FourteenPointFive
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Svenskt Stal
Zdenek

Spoiler: episode 5
day, episode 5:
Dry-fit

xRECKONERx

Brian Skies
FourteenPointFive
infinite jesters
The Goat
Zdenek

night, episode 5:
ika

~Jordan’
Aronis
Hiplop
MrZepher
PeregrineV
Svenskt Stål

Thing to notice:
Day episode 4

Spoiler: day episdoe 4
day, episode 4 (corrected version):
xRECKONERx

Venmar

Dry-fit

goodmorning

ika

Aronis
hiplop
PeregrineV

facts:
there are 4 unknowns if you include me
there is always one scum in each shift.
I know I am town

conclusion:

there is at least one scum in {Aronis, hiplop, PeregrineV}

this is why i have been so bent on chosing from these 3, we have a 33% chance of getting scum, if we get it wrong it becomes 50/50.

HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND LYNCHING FROM THIS POOL HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING SCUM?

Also, of note:

episode 4 wrong and corrected verions:

goat was moved, it may mean nothing overall but i would look into it.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (isolation #175) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:51 am

Post by ika »

In post 2980, Aronis wrote:So, ika. Who do you think is the most likely to be scum out of [Me, PV, hiplop]?
i could technacly make a case on you for being V/LA for so long but that is underhand tacitc if somone tries to pull that. after you V/LA you seemed to have jumoed into the game and activly engadge in it.

PV has been around but hasnt done anything too nociable either i would have to run an iso to decide.

Hiplop whiteknight of me and his recent post of this:
In post 2967, hiplop wrote:Gah, after reading im still convinced ika is town. He seems like apathetic town rather than scum and I really don't think I can support the wagon. 14.5 is a bit suspicious but is still mostly null.
In post 2968, hiplop wrote:But honestly at the same time, if hes not going to help out I have a hard time rationalizes keeping him alive.

gah
makes me waery of him, to me its more fence sitting if anything. He seems to not want to wagon me b/c he belives im town, but he doesnt want to wagon 14.5 b/c hes "null"

my list goes right now scum to town: hiplop>You>PV

time draws short,

hiplop: if you want to sort you "null" how about you ask questions, right now the fact you dont want to wagon 14.5 is compled for me to think hes scum if you are or that you dont want to be caught on his wagon if hes town.

im going to take a nap dunno if ill be around for end of shift.

for everyone: if you want to wrok with me im more then willing, anarious knows how to work with me overall. i may be becoming apatheitc for the most part. but i can still pull my wieght when asked in a manner that works with me and not against me. i am willing to work and help but all you have to do is learn to let me do it in my style/way.

If i trust you i will be willing to work with you, if i dont trust you im less inclined to work with you. If i suspect you just ask why.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (isolation #176) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:52 am

Post by ika »

In post 2982, ~Jordan` wrote:i completely agree with ika's strategy, but i think he's presenting it in order to line up mislynches / gain towncred
I'm trying to opimize a way to find the scums based off the game mechanics itself. If you have a better way of presenting/clafiying it please go ahead. I rather not have eveyone go jumping at this saying it stupid or they dont understand.

Heck we can throw me into the pile if needed.

I'll prob look into this further later and try to figure it out.

Question for everyone: how many scums do you think were at start of game. iirc ppl said 5 or 6 was the ballence for it but i just need clarification/make sure i am right on that
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (isolation #177) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:58 am

Post by ika »

im gonna run a few scnarios and see what fits or could possibly fit overall
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2991 (isolation #178) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by ika »

@PV

you split it into 3 post so i will do likewise on each post

part 1: i orionaly read him as scum, but i was unaware he was on V/LA.
part 2: post 2822, was where i said he was scum
post 2974, was where i change it, see the giant gap in number of posts? anrois and i had an extange and some discussion. He said he was on V/LA (that i was unaware of), and then we had some discussion about my idea.
part 3: i have saw that and not said much b/c i am still all for it. i mean there is not much for me to say besides "i agree with this plan" the problem is getting everyone else to support it.

if someone suggest something that i have mentioned and i dont comment, it most likely that theres not much to say.

the origional reason why i never removed myself was to see how would everyone react to it. really you are the only person who cares to even glance over it. also considering the fact that every game of mafia has any player saying their town i find removing myself has the same affect as you suggesting it but removing yourself.

I mean you took it and made yourself green, it has the same affect as any of the 4 players doing it when they quote it. Thats why i find it:

A)pointless
B)easily biased
C)stupid b/c every single person does that regarless of alignment
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (isolation #179) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2992, Aronis wrote:
In post 2981, ika wrote:
In post 2980, Aronis wrote:So, ika. Who do you think is the most likely to be scum out of [Me, PV, hiplop]?
i could technacly make a case
on you for being V/LA for so long but that is underhand tacitc if somone tries to pull that. after you V/LA you seemed to have jumoed into the game and activly engadge in it.
If you want to discuss this, look at every game I was in during that time. I was inactive in all of them. Then, if you're still not convinced, look at all of my previous scum games, never have I been gone that long. So yeah, feel free to lynch me, but come up with better reasons then my V/LA and Gut, K?
check the bolded, if i wanted to that would be my techincal reason. but even if i was scum i would not resort to that to get a lynch. the only reason i would lynch someon who is V/LA for extended amount of time is if i think they were scum.

right now i dont have you as scum, as the game goes on and my read change i may reconsider, but as of now your leaning town.

to maybe clarify better: i am not reading you as scum atm, i think you merly just misintrepreted
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3027 (isolation #180) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by ika »

random idea: both me and 14.5 are myslynch

VOTE: mrzpeher

not 100% sold on 14.5 but food for thoughts. i feel like both of our trains are scum dictated and that they are just trying to cruise it out.

also if 3 scum exist my guess is thats its

zeph/hiplop/goat

im still paranoid by lover that one of them is scum overall but seeing how they are not options, im just going to go with next best. I ran an iso on zeph and there are some things that irked me.

i can bring up the post later if im not going to be lazy, but if anyone looks though it, they should see something of intrest.

i think jordan would find it intresting as well seeing how early game played out with them..........

p-edit: thats why im considering that me and 14.5 are both towns atm and scums are trying to run 2 wheel myslnches
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (isolation #181) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3034, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3027, ika wrote:im still paranoid by lover that one of them is scum overall but seeing how they are not options, im just going to go with next best. I ran an iso on zeph and there are some things that irked me.
If both of the lovers is scum it should be effectively game over, since I think there are 5 and it's White Flag.

Think I'll go look over early game posts again.
basilcly everyone already said it but the odds of scum/scum lover so im just beating a dead horse here but if it does turn out to be scum/scum lvoer i would be amazed.

right now they are not priority, so if you want to rally a lynch on them im all for it. but seeing how ij has finally goten some sync up with nacho as well so im expecting more out of them. as for stal, i already have plans to press on him.

for stal:

i should just troll the rest of this shift with memes........

or at least do an entire shift full of memes for hilarity
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3055 (isolation #182) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by ika »

im looking at hiplop/lovers next. stal move your shitty ass vote back.

if you want to prove your worth you will give out an upadated read list.

im too drunk atm to give shit but i figure zeph/goat/hiplop are finals, or at least one of those 3 (if not more) is a scum
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (isolation #183) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by ika »

huh, rather intrestin starting shift.

im gonna go with this

VOTE: aronis

im also still for zepher but i still want to wait
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (isolation #184) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by ika »

i want to see what everyone wants to say first....

stal i still want to hear from you as well quit being apathetic shit.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (isolation #185) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by ika »

oh btw, PV, why were you posting out of shift? its obvoius you were doing it intentionaly
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3110 (isolation #186) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 am

Post by ika »

man its boring on this side.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3112 (isolation #187) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:36 am

Post by ika »

im looking for [retracted]

but seriosu thing:

PV who are your scum reads and why?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3114 (isolation #188) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:16 am

Post by ika »

you tell me. ive already been wagoned and shit apoun. so like hell im going to do more, you do some work for a change and tell me what sticks out. before you wanted to have lovers lynched for what? b/c i suggested it?

you apparently want jordan lynched for "utlity"?

this isnt day (epsidoe i guess) 1 anymore. If you want a utility lynch, i will be more then happy to do it on you first.

get some real scum reads or actauly do something, really your stuff you have given is basicly the same to me as what jordan has been doing in content posting.

here i will shrink it for you so you can have something:

{Aronis, hiplop, PeregrineV} at least one scum in there
and
FourteenPointFive, infinite jesters, The Goat, Zdenek/sleepykrew} at least one scum in here

this is based of the shift distibutions. these are the smallest existing piles atm so pick and decide whos are the scums from both piles
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3122 (isolation #189) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:40 am

Post by ika »

In post 3100, ~Jordan` wrote:why is peregrinev still advocating utility lynches on D friggin 6
this from jordan, PV. im assuming it might of been posted in your places where it now says "go home"

he was sent home early, you were posing out of shift and your reason i find bs it clearly states who is in what shift and who can post

if anoris is scum whos the ohter in the other shift.

p-edit: see what you find when you are given something to look for.

i have an idea but i will save it for nare end of shift, its gonna be set for day shift to do though
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (isolation #190) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:45 am

Post by ika »

jordan, spamming is not too helpful but seeing how you are silenced its really the only thing you can do.....

VOTE: zepher

jordan question: are you a pr?

1 vote = yes
2 votes = no
3 votes = rather not say

just do it like post 3119 to talk. its easy enough at least.

if your continued silence carries over to next shift, we can jsut use this to do yes/no questions

yes im delibertly asking him if hes a pr, sue me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3140 (isolation #191) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:03 am

Post by ika »

how about this MASS FLAVOR CLAIM!

i want IJ to start in day. PV can start night.

Im prob gonna be out due to work for rest of shift so. Lets do this fun thing.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3250 (isolation #192) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:04 am

Post by ika »

consider me also intent to hammer
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3266 (isolation #193) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by ika »

stal im going to hammer before this stupid shift is over he had all the time in the world to claim last shift. unless if you want to explain the missing to kills from before where you said "they targeted you" then screw you
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3268 (isolation #194) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by ika »

so thats why they cant kill either of you? good to know.

anyway anything else we should be knowing or you want to bitch about?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3380 (isolation #195) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:52 am

Post by ika »

vote stal

i still eblive its scum/town lovers, the fact that one scumresided on both shift still makes me weary that the entire shift went out on him

14.5: what are your current reads? town and scum?

stal: you have yet to answer PVs question, idc he dead but i want an answer. also flavor claim.

ill post more when i get off work on break atm
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3382 (isolation #196) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:10 am

Post by ika »

can we just have a mass flavor claim at least?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3385 (isolation #197) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:22 am

Post by ika »

there was that so hard stal?

unvote

im gonna pos tthis so they can clearly see this

14.5 what are your town and scum reads and why
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3386 (isolation #198) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:22 am

Post by ika »

back to work
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3390 (isolation #199) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by ika »

zeph if your just going to be like that at least claim?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”