Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Aeris »

It's a travesty I didn't role aeris.

Anyone want to buy a flower?

Also, there is a potential that there is more than two anti-town factions.

VOTE: psychlone
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 31, Seiko x Naomi wrote:ika might be town for the early reach out to GIF

Aeris might be town

i'll be back later

All right I misspoke. It's depressing that I didn't role Aeris. It would be a downright travesty if I also roled scum.

Luckily random.org is not a horrible god.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 39, ProHawk wrote:
In post 38, Aeris wrote: It would be a downright travesty if I also roled scum.

Why?

Besides my aversion to playing scum, have you not played ff7?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 46, The Antagonist wrote:townblock: foggin mollie, pie+ns hydra, gif, us

scum block: beam, hawk, varsoon, aries

I also agree with antis vote placement and endorse it

If you're going to call me scum, at least show me some respect and spell my name right. I died for you people.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 49, ProHawk wrote:
In post 43, Aeris wrote:
In post 39, ProHawk wrote:
In post 38, Aeris wrote: It would be a downright travesty if I also roled scum.

Why?

Besides my aversion to playing scum, have you not played ff7?

I have. What makes you think all the bad guys are scum and good guys are town?

What are you talking about?

I obviously named myself after one of my favorite ff7 characters. Boo I didn't role it. I hate scum, Aeris died to save the planet (and is the IC in this game), it would be a travesty if I roled my namesake while hating scum and being my namesake.

You're inferring a lot of weird stuff here that I never implied.

The only thing I did imply, by the by, was that there has the potential for being more than two anti-town factions. If you're actually trying to read me, why are you picking up on a joke about my name and not what actual game relevant stuff I've put into the thread?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Aeris »

ebwop: It would be a travesty if I didn't role my namesake and role scum while hating scum and being my namesake.

Yeah, I don't know if that actually makes it more clear but it's a really silly question in the first place?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 54, Varsoon wrote:Yeah, Aerith's points are what I was thinking.
Yes, I am going to call you Aerith, even though I think 'Aerith' is dumb and I'm on the side of the 'Aeris' translation.

That's cool. As long as you buy a flower. Will you buy a flower? *bats eyelashes*
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 59, ProHawk wrote:
In post 53, Aeris wrote:
The only thing I did imply, by the by, was that there has the potential for being more than two anti-town factions. If you're actually trying to read me, why are you picking up on a joke about my name and not what actual game relevant stuff I've put into the thread?

What did you imply by asking if I had played the game?

Also, have you even played a game as scum?

I didn't imply...anything. You suggested when I said it would be a travesty if I also roled scum was an implication that the good guys are town and the bad guys are scum. Which wasn't an implication of mine, but my namesake is the IC of the game, which would indicate that the person I named myself after anyways is actually town.

And I feel like I'm involved in some weird drugged interaction here that I don't know what to do with.

I feel like you're inferring game relevant stuff about me joking about my name, although I am town so that's cool, and making some weird play about it.

But, did you meta me? *swoon* Does that mean you'll buy a flower???

(as an aside, I am currently on a quest to get Barrett to be Cloud's date, which I have never been able to succeed with and I've heard that the main way to make that possible is to keep aeris out of your party because she gets an affection boost when you add her at critical places of the game, and I'm way bummed because - see name - she's my favorite character.)
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Aeris »

Oh but you missed the important part. Why are you picking up on me joking about my namesake and not the game relevant stuff, cuz that's weird.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 71, ProHawk wrote:Why did you skirt my question? Both actually.

Why did you ask if I had played the game? If it had nothing to do with characters, I apologize for making an ass out of you and me.

Have you played a game as scum?

I don't give one crap about your name, or its relevance to this game, or the fact that you are sad you didn't roll her.

What question did I skirt?

I said it was a travesty I didn't role aeris. I named myself after my favorite ff7 character, it would be completely cool if I roled aeris. Boo I didn't. Seiko said I might be town. I replied that hey actually it was depressing I didn't role aeris (because it would be cool if I roled the person I'm named after.), but it would be a travesty if I roled scum. (Because not only do I hate playing scum, but it would be a travesty if Aeris - the person who suicides to save the planet - roled scum.)

I have no idea what point you're trying to make. I feel like I've explained/pointed out this well enough in my previous posts and really don't know how you're not following.

I asked if you hadn't played the game because I think it would be pretty damn obvious to anyone who had played ff7 that it would be a travesty for aeris to be scum. (She is also the IC of this game, you do realize that right?)

You obviously do give a crap because you keep inquiring about this most inane point. I mean I'd ask if I were speaking in Al-Bhed here but wrong FF game.

Why are you asking if I've played scum. Why is that even a question you would ask someone?

Why aren't you inquiring into the actual game relevant content I've put into this game and instead are focusing on a joke I made about my main/inquiring into whether or not I've played as scum without answering if you've meta'd me?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 81, Focus Beam wrote:
In post 16, Jaqen Hghar wrote:So...who's this Sephiroth guy and why does he have such a hardon for Jenova?

I need to tell all of you that this post bugs me.

Do I need to tell you why?

oh oh oh oh

is it because it's not mentioned in the game flavor at all and him posting that indicates he hasn't played and so maybe he's sephiroth?

(I mean sure, but he could have also read the wiki.)
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 104, mastin2 wrote:
In post 80, Aeris wrote:(She is also the IC of this game, you do realize that right?)
Given my own character, I certainly wouldn't be surprised, but I don't see where this is listed. Am I being an idiot?

Glad I read this twice because my opening was about to be a joke about how I was obviously aligned with the planet, but then noticed that scorpius is actually someone playing this game. So.

Scorpius (aeris) is confirmed town
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Aeris »

Mastin might be town!
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 137, ProHawk wrote:
Aeris, let me get right down to the point.

I want to see how you act as scum. I went to check your games, you have surprisingly little, and all of them you were town. I don't like your assertion that you hate playing scum, to the point of stating it in thread multiple times. THAT is what I had issue with. Your name, or your joke had nothing to do with anything.

But all of that had to do with my name.

You made the claim that I asserted something I didn't.

I only made the assertion that I didn't like playing scum once when you claimed I made an implication about the good guys. But seriously did you not see that aeris is the damn IC? I mean did you not?

YOU asked me questions, to which I responded.

You are focusing on jokes about my name and about me once, at the time that you asked me to clarify something I think should be super duper triple infant easy to understand if you'd played the game.

I don't get why you're focusing on me, and I think it's kinda weird and makes me think that you could be on a scum team with a select group of people.

But, I ask you again, why are you focusing on me and a joke about my name, and not the actual game-relevant information I've put into the thread? Because that is what is really really weird.

And, if you're going to continue to be creepy stalker, will you at least buy a damn flower? I live in the slums for the planet's sake, the least you could do is help to support my community.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 141, Frogging Mollie wrote:I am trying to figure out if I wanna warm up to aeris or not

I am fading tho

If you buy a flower, I'll give you a kiss on the cheek!

pedit: omg, yes and a kiss on the cheek.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 164, Varsoon wrote:Mastin, I'm really confused about what you're trying to do by acting like you've got this huge list of reads on page 7. Especially with players who haven't even posted.

I'm actually cool with wagoning Aeris:
VOTE: Aeris

All we had to do was be like, "Oh it was a dumb name joke." and then we wouldn't need nearly 5 pages and several paragraphs going into detail about the exchange.
Continuing to exhaust that discussion (which is null at best) is a waste of time and pulls us away from actually playing the game at hand.

And how in the hell, does that translate into a vote on me, when I've said it was a joke on my name?

This planet it fucked.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 30, Aeris wrote:

The only actual game relevant information I've put into the thread, besides the fact that I'm town, but instead Prohawk et whover wants to dwell on a name joke and blame me.

You people are weird and are not buying flowers!!!

I have no scum meta!!! Why are you dwelling on me because that's weird and I'm about to name a scum team related to pro hawk!
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 175, Varsoon wrote:@Aeris: Nearly all of the content in your ISO is dedicated to talking about the joke you made and being defensive of it.
You could have dropped it just as quickly as I did.
The fact that you've been insistent on stalling on this really pointless conversation.
Take my vote as motivation to do something else this game.

Okay moron who doesn't know how to read? check.

Prohawk is the one continuing this inane conversation, not me. What the fuck is your problem???
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Aeris »

I'm sorry for calling you a moron, but I said it was a name joke and pro hawk is the one continuing this stupidity and you're actually putting it on me?

And you didn't even have the courtesy of buying a damn flower.

And is everyone going to ignore what I actually put in here about the game, like wtf people. I get I'm wearing pink. That doesn't mean I should be ignored.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Aeris »

No.

You're calling me out when I've been the really transparent one. You haven't even budged at Prohawk who is acting denser than a brick wall that refused to come down after the blasting of the sector seven plate.

Why are you ignoring that Prohawk is acting like I haven't answered his questions and is making me answer them again and again and instead am focusing on me because that's weird.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Aeris »

Isn't anyone wondering why I think there's more than two scum factions, because oh the ancients.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 184, Varsoon wrote:Pro's inquiry is problematic but it does not absolve you.
Play the game.

I am playing the game.

If Pro's inquiry is problematic, why are you voting me for his questions to me and making me answer stupid shit and acting like he doesn't understand, and ignoring what game relevant information I have put into the game??????????????????

Am I on drugs here?

Am I the fucked up one here?

I felt like I was pretty sober and sane upon entering, now I'm not so sure.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Aeris »

Cloud: Gee, Aeris, you mentioned that you thought there might be more than two anti-town factions, why is that?

Me: Awe cloud, it's nice for you to pay attention to me. Will you buy a flower?

Cloud: I'd love too!

Me: *kisses cloud on cheek* ~huge affection boost~

Cloud: Now will you tell me why you think there's more than two anti-town factions?

Me: Gee Cloud, I'm so glad you didn't get caught up with the jokes about my name. One of my abilities suggests more than two factions though I guess it could be the mod being vague, but wouldn't it be weird for him to suggest in the ability that there could be more than two?

Cloud: Oh so that's what you've been talking about since your first post. Got it.

Me: So glad you actually paid attention to what I was writing when noone else would *swoon*
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by Aeris »

My play is fine.

Prohawk is drilling me over a name joke. I've explained several times, he's the one pretending not to understand. And I'm getting voted over it him needing me over a name joke and me explaining? And thin? The only people who accuse people of playing thinly in the first 10 pages of the games are people trying to appear more serious than they are.

I feel like I've just been called a moron. Have I just been called a moron. Has me explicitly pointing out that one of my abilities since day one points to potentially more than two scum teams is being just linked to the mod post really just being ignored? Really??????????????????????

You are not allowed to simultaneously call me a moron and refuse to buy a flower. I'll sick the lifestream of the planet on you!
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by Aeris »

I don't have scum meta because
I don't play that often
random.org knows not to make the person who suicides for the sake of the planet scum...it's sacrilege.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 208, Varsoon wrote:Did you even ever tell me how much gil those flowers cost? Because I don't have the budget to be buying flowers from every flowergirl I run into.

I'm giving you a hard time because I want you to drop it when it comes to the pointless back/forth with ProHawk. Like I said, conversation is a two-way street. I want to see you give elements of the game as much furor and attention as you've given the whole name joke ProHawk thing.

All these people scumreading me but not voting me can get off the planet.

It depends.

I have flowers for one gil and flowers for five gil but the best flowers are for seventeen gil.

But, why not get after pro hawk? I feel like my answers have been transparent and he's been the needling useless one, so why vote me and accuse me, the one being questioned/attacked, for continuing something that i can't possibly be continuing because I'm not the aggressor?

I suppose you could tell me to stop responding to him, but then again why would you? Why not tell him that his questions/attacks are inane and repetitive and not actually listening to what I say?

Because I feel like I've been put on the defensive about something and am now being attacked for being put on the defensive and the person attacking me for stupid shit is being given a free pass and I can't understand why.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm

Post by Aeris »

I think I'm playing fine. And if I thought my abilities could be affected by anything, they can't as far as I know, I wouldn't have mentioned it in the first place.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:07 pm

Post by Aeris »

There are 21 players Prohawk could be looking at me besides.

Like I'm sorry but at the moment I feel like this is a really sexist attack. I don't mean to feel this way, but I can't help but feel like if I was a guy this argument would be different.

I'm being attacked repeatedly by Prohawk over a joke about my name. I've explained myself about said joke and put out pertinent information about the game from my role and given a read I feel good about. I've been somewhat hounded about said joke by someone acting dumb and people are jumping on me for explaining myself to someone who is attacking me.

Like am I stupid? I feel like if I were a guy character, you guys would actually be looking at what Prohawk is doing, but you're not and I can't help but think it's sexist as shit of you guys.

Why aren't you asking pro hawk about his question? Why are you attacking me for answering?

Like someone explain to me like I'm a guy or on drugs or something because this is insane.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by Aeris »

I did read the set up why is it being ignored?

Why are people jumping on me and ignoring that prohwak is asking me dumb questions?

Why are people ignoring that I told you one of my abilities indicates the possibility of more than two factions?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by Aeris »

I mean obviously I read the setup, i pointed out that aeris is confirmed town, when the person attacking me over stupid shit asked me why I was considering it.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 235, Feysal wrote:Being dead tends to be quite effective at stopping abilities from being used. You might get one chance, and not live to tell anyone what you did.

In post 176, Aeris wrote:ProHawk is the one continuing this inane conversation, not me. What the fuck is your problem?

You need two people to have a conversation. Varsoon is right in that you have done almost nothing besides responding to him, and that is not playing well. There are 21 other players besides ProHawk you could be looking at.

Part of my ability is information. I am very likely to die night one so it won't matter, and again my information is information.

And sure you need two people to have a conversation. It's funny as fuck I'm getting attacked for the conversation as being the answerer of the conversation and even though I've answered, people are attacking me for being the answerer and ignoring the fact that there's another part of the equation, namely that pro hawk is the one doing nothing but questioning me. But please tell me how I'm horrible for answering his questions, but how he's not for asking dumb questions, because yeah that's fucking wonderful.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:26 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 240, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 239, Aeris wrote:I mean obviously I read the setup, i pointed out that aeris is confirmed town, when the person attacking me over stupid shit asked me why I was considering it.

And you missed the part where Bork said
"This game is openly MULTIBALL"
, how exactly?

We already know, with 100% certainty, there are multiple scum factions. You saying "something in my role pm blah blah blah" shrieks "townread me because I couldn't even be effed with reading the setup".

No, I DID NOT MISS THAT AT ALL.

I'M TELLING YOU THAT ONE OF MY ABILITIES INDICATES THAT THERE IS MORE THAN TWO ANTI-TOWN FACTIONS. NORMALLY IN MULTIBALL YOU EXPECT TWO. I'M TELLING YOU THAT THERE MIGHT BE MORE THAN TWO BASED ON MY INFORMATIONAL ROLE.

HEY, IT COULD VE THE MOD BEING VAGUE AND SAYING TWO OR MORE, BUT IT MAKES ME THINK THEY'RE COULD BE MORE THAN TWO ANTI-TOWN FACTIONS SO WE NEED TO BE AWARE OF THAT
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by Aeris »

You want me to not hand wave things away as sexist, engage pro hawk then. Because from where I'm standing Prohawk didn't has been the person who hasn't understood a joke, I've explained, and NOT ONE PERSON has wondered why pro hawk is behaving like he has, but you guys have voted me for answering pro hawk repeatedly.

He has accused me of implying something I did not imply.
He has refused to interact with the actual game relevant information I put into the thread.
He has continued to hound me about a joke and an implication.

Not one of you has pointed this out that he has been doing this. Instead you've gotten after me for being put on the defensive and answering to him. I feel like I've answered his questions and tried to make myself clear and not one of you has indicated that you've actually read that I've done that and instead are attacking me for continuing to explain myself to someone who refuses to actually understand while giving him a hall pass. It's disgusting.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 244, Varsoon wrote:Oh, I guess you can also add a fourth point:
4. When these issues have been raised against you, your defense has been to deflect to ProHawk.

:/

Make pro hawk accountable for his questions/behavior/actions and then we can have a discussion because until you do that you're just scum or giving him a pass.

Because you're getting after me for being put on the defensive (over a joke) and refusing to address that my attacker is being ridiculous.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by Aeris »

NOnononononononononononono

you are still not engaging pro hawk over his stupid questions. you are still just getting after me. that makes no sense.

i think mastin is town. i said so before. i'm sure it got lost in the adoration of pro hawk let's burn aeris cuz we'll glorify pro hawk nonsense.

i don't know about anything else nor do i fucking care. you're all just a bunch of jerks who are high fiving pro hawk for being dimwitted but whatever.

i mean i'm just gonna say this one more time because apparently it's super cool to ask me questions over and fucking over and act like I haven't answered, but you know what, I'll probably still get blamed for being unclear even though I've been transparent as shit for some reason. There might actually be more than two anti-town factions. TA-FUCKING-DA.

Now, I'm going to take a break from this game before you give me an aneurism. And if someone wants to actually engage the pro hawk side of the conversation instead of telling me I'm horrible for answering someone over and over again, I'd be eternally grateful and probably not vote you for the entire game, cuz you'd be my fucking hero.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:01 pm

Post by Aeris »

I would like to point out that I have asked pro hawk questions, he hasn't answered any of them, and the people who have jumped to call me shit haven't acknowledged that at all.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 271, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Case in point, you and Mastin are already working the buddy angle on Aeris. And dollars to donuts she'll fall for it

:?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 273, Scorpious wrote:I've never played a role that was known to everyone. Does anyone have any input on how I should attack this?

since you're confirmed, people are going to expect for you to be a leader.

Play as you normally would is about all I can say.

I have some of my own ideas for how to read people and how they interact with you, but that's not something I want to broadcast and would rather watch how it develops naturally.

I am jealous you roled me though!
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 281, Focus Beam wrote:

Anyways Froggie, when you get on, lets talk while the women are away, I need to pick your brain, as I think we can get actual shit done without Mollie/Titus bitching at each other.

Ill be back after work.

~Sally

This is the kinda thing that is completely unproductive and does nothing for the game as well as diminishing the contribution/value of both of your partners. It already creates an unpleasant atmosphere and makes it even more difficult for you guys to work together. Did you think that frogger was going to hand you a cigar and talk over scotch about the impossible nature of bitching women?

Sure, mollie and titus might fight with each other, but what makes you think that "actual shit" doesn't get done even if they do? And what makes you think that you guys would be able to do any better.

Did you know that the word hysterical comes from the Greek word for uterus? In ancient Greece, they had a theory that women acted "irrational" because their uterus got dry and in an effort to find moisture would travel around their bodies in a what is known as the wandering womb. As the womb wandered looking for moisture, women would act crazy, or bitchy or irrational and the prescription for this behavior was to have sex because that kept the womb in place and moisturized and therefore women would act more normal.

Anyway that's just an aside, but it's a long standing example of people diminishing what we have to say because it's bitching or irrational. It never helps anything and ends up causing more frustrations and problems than anything else.

Maybe you just wanted to work with frogger and that's cool, but you didn't need to put down both of your heads in the process. Maybe you didn't even mean it the way it came across, but that's how it did.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 486, Scorpious wrote:I also don't like Aeris atm. Maybe it's just a different style in the community here,but the constant reference to the flower girl is grating. I don't know if it's intended annoyance or just a by product of distraction.

I also realize there is a few more scum out there that so far are buried in all this nonsense..

Have you ever played final fantasy 7?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 293, Feysal wrote:

In post 236, Aeris wrote:Like I'm sorry but at the moment I feel like this is a really sexist attack. I don't mean to feel this way, but I can't help but feel like if I was a guy this argument would be different.

Do not go there. Please.

I call it like i see it.

feysal wrote:
In post 238, Aeris wrote:Why are people ignoring that I told you one of my abilities indicates the possibility of more than two factions?

For several reasons. First, because everyone already knew that when the game was in signups. Second, because knowing how many scum factions there are is useless right now. Third, because calling attention to potential power roles is anti-town.

In fact, I have no idea why you revealed yourself in the first place. All you have achieved is to ensure that someone is going to try to strangle you sooner rather than later. For a town power role that is extremely poor play.

We knew it was multiball. I think it could be more than just two based on my role pm. It might be useless right now, but I'd much rather put it out there at the beginning, where people do know that there might be more than two anti-town factions and always have it as part of how they evaluate than just think it's the standard two and due to nightkills which for whatever reason point to that conclusion make people pacified and then realize when it's too late that it's greater than it was.

I don't have any grand expectations of living that long, so holding on to it is silly. Also, I'm going to guess that the majority of us have some role, and my role is an information role, which means I can't be blocked, so I don't have to worry about that. And if I eat a nightkill over someone who is something else, then I've done what I can.

But basically, I'd prefer to have people keep it in their minds as a possibility even if it doesn't pan out to be the case than for them to be surprised later.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 294, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 238, Aeris wrote:I did read the set up why is it being ignored?

Why are people jumping on me and ignoring that prohwak is asking me dumb questions?

Why are people ignoring that I told you one of my abilities indicates the possibility of more than two factions?

you might as well full out at this point

I won't full out but what I'm referring to is one of my abilities that says *paraphrased* yada yada yada two or more scum factions yada yada yada.

It's the two or more that is getting me. If there were just two, why not say one or more anti-town factions, but it says two or more. So, sure he could be being vague, but it's enough that I want to make everyone aware. And if I think about the game, I can think of multiple scum factions. You've got Shinra/Turks who could be one or more scum factions depending, sephiroth as the serial killer, the materia bosses or whatever they're called? There are potentially other "bad" characters that could be evil here that could be more than two scum factions.

Maybe I'm reading too much into. Maybe he's just being vague. But maybe it's something we need to keep in mind so we're not surprised later.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 493, Scorpious wrote:
In post 489, Aeris wrote:Have you ever played final fantasy 7?

you have no idea..

I'm going to take that as a yes, which just confuses me to why you would wonder why I was talking about flowers.

I'm enjoying the fuck out of this game, flavor wise goes, and I've been waiting for months for Bork to put the game in. FF7 is my favorite game and I've played it several times, as well as recently restarting it because this game went into sign ups. I'm a dork is what this basically says, so I'd expect me to make references to the game throughout the game.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 316, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 313, singersigner wrote:
Spoiler: Jaqen post 237
In post 237, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 37, ProHawk wrote:VOTE: Jaquen

No speech imped?

Bulba, you should know better than to ask that...

In post 47, Frogging Mollie wrote:
@ jaqen

a lady requests attention

If you guys really want that, then fine, say so. But, know this-playing that way has started to effect my irl as I'm thinking, and by way of talking, in the second person at times now. Just the other day my boss asked me something and I was like, "A man is...." And my boss was like"Have you been getting enough sleep Wayne?" And with my wife, she just rolls her eyes and giggles and is like, "You're doing it again babe". I was kinda wanting a break from it.

To all who don't know- I work a fixed schedule of 3pm to midnight weekdays and some weekends. Expect most of my posting to be that of someone living in Australia because that's roughly the schedule I keep.

In post 30, Aeris wrote:

You're either reading Bork's mind or the public info he's already provided. One or the other

In post 38, Aeris wrote:
All right I misspoke. It's depressing that I didn't role Aeris. It would be a downright travesty if I also roled scum.

Luckily random.org is not a horrible god.

Umm..

VOTE: Aeris

In post 42, Varsoon wrote:Entry feels really blank, I'm all for a Jaqen wagon to end D1.
Let's choo choo.

Really?
Really
?! Whatevs.

In post 46, The Antagonist wrote:townblock: foggin mollie, pie+ns hydra, gif, us

scum block: beam, hawk, varsoon, aries

I also agree with antis vote placement and endorse it

Yeah- way too early for that shtick. Forced townblocks early=good chance of scumbutt

In post 62, Varsoon wrote:How much Gil?

Anyway, I'm cool with where I am~
I want Jaqen to get back to me.

About?

In post 71, ProHawk wrote:Why did you skirt my question? Both actually.

Why did you ask if I had played the game? If it had nothing to do with characters, I apologize for making an ass out of you and me.

Have you played a game as scum?

I don't give one crap about your name, or its relevance to this game, or the fact that you are sad you didn't roll her.

This and the fumbling for words.

In post 81, Focus Beam wrote:
In post 16, Jaqen Hghar wrote:So...who's this Sephiroth guy and why does he have such a hardon for Jenova?

I need to tell all of you that this post bugs me.

Do I need to tell you why?

Yeah, you do.

In post 144, Aeris wrote:
In post 137, ProHawk wrote:
Aeris, let me get right down to the point.

I want to see how you act as scum. I went to check your games, you have surprisingly little, and all of them you were town. I don't like your assertion that you hate playing scum, to the point of stating it in thread multiple times. THAT is what I had issue with. Your name, or your joke had nothing to do with anything.

But all of that had to do with my name.

You made the claim that I asserted something I didn't.

I only made the assertion that I didn't like playing scum once when you claimed I made an implication about the good guys. But seriously did you not see that aeris is the damn IC? I mean did you not?

YOU asked me questions, to which I responded.

You are focusing on jokes about my name and about me once, at the time that you asked me to clarify something I think should be super duper triple infant easy to understand if you'd played the game.

I don't get why you're focusing on me, and I think it's kinda weird and makes me think that you could be on a scum team with a select group of people.

But, I ask you again, why are you focusing on me and a joke about my name, and not the actual game-relevant information I've put into the thread? Because that is what is really really weird.

And, if you're going to continue to be creepy stalker, will you at least buy a damn flower? I live in the slums for the planet's sake, the least you could do is help to support my community.

None of that answers the questions. Try again.

In post 147, Aeris wrote:
If you buy a flower, I'll give you a kiss on the cheek!

pedit: omg, yes and a kiss on the cheek.

Hooker!

In post 157, mastin2 wrote:Know what?

It's been ages since I've done this.

Let's do a full readslist!

1. Aeris
^Town.

2. Bulbazak
^Bulbazak is so town that every time someone votes him, borkjerfkin coughs up blood. :P

3. CB
^Town.

4. Feysal
^Town.

5. Flubbernugget
^Let's say scum for the heck of it.

6. Focus Beam (Titus + Salamence20)
^Scum.

7. free stool sample
^Town.

8. Fresh
^Scum.

9. Frogging Mollie (pirate mollie + Fro99er)
^Town.

10. hiplop
^Town.

11. Jaqen Hghar
^Actually, how about saying scum? Eh, might as well.

12. Kaboose
^I'm gonna go with town.

14. Prohawk
^Scum.

15. Psychlone (Nachomamma8 + GuyInFreezer)
^Always scum. (But I guess GiF, so town unless with Antagonist?)

16. Saint
^Town.

18. Seiko x Naomi (pieguyn + notscience)
^
So
scum that are feeling bad about fooling me. (Town.)

19. singersigner
^Don't have a read here.

20. The Antagonist (Antihero + ika)
^Scum who is helping the town. So honorary town!

21. TheIrishPope
^Town.

22. Varsoon
^Scum.

23. ZZZX
^Maybe scum?

There!

uh-huh...

In post 173, Focus Beam wrote:@170 Mastina
Is there anyone else as certifiably insane as me?

No. I get policy RVSed every game. Solid no. I think I have that one.

~Titus

Nobody??

In post 174, Aeris wrote:
In post 30, Aeris wrote:

The only actual game relevant information I've put into the thread...

And the fact that you are pointing out that
you
said this when it is clearly public knowledge like "oh, I must be town because I didn't even read the set up" smells of dung. Reeks even.

In post 174, Aeris wrote:I have no scum meta!!! Why are you dwelling on me because that's weird and I'm about to name a scum team related to pro hawk!

and yet you hate playing scum. right.

In post 180, mastin2 wrote:Because one/both of them are scum?

"My buddy and me!..." How far would you say the mighty have fallen if you're buddying up to other scum, Mastin?

In post 182, Aeris wrote:Isn't anyone wondering why I think there's more than two scum factions, because oh the ancients.

There's this thing again...

In post 191, Seiko x Naomi wrote:aeris looks town

How and where?

In post 192, free stool sample wrote:
In post 190, Aeris wrote:Cloud: Gee, Aeris, you mentioned that you thought there might be more than two anti-town factions, why is that?

Me: Awe cloud, it's nice for you to pay attention to me. Will you buy a flower?

Cloud: I'd love too!

Me: *kisses cloud on cheek* ~huge affection boost~

Cloud: Now will you tell me why you think there's more than two anti-town factions?

Me: Gee Cloud, I'm so glad you didn't get caught up with the jokes about my name. One of my abilities suggests more than two factions though I guess it could be the mod being vague, but wouldn't it be weird for him to suggest in the ability that there could be more than two?

Cloud: Oh so that's what you've been talking about since your first post. Got it.

Me: So glad you actually paid attention to what I was writing when noone else would *swoon*

So if there was any doubt about the "Please pay special attention to me!" thing...

Yeah.

There's a good probability 2+ (the + because Multiball and one scum team not knowing what the other is doing) scum in Varsoon, ZZZX, Focus Beam, Pro Hawk, Mastin. my question was intentional. In fact, it was planned since I signed up for this game. Well one of two anyhow. The plan was to throw myself out as bait and see who decided to take a taste of mislynch bait. I mean really- who doesn't know Sephiroth is like evil incarnate and Jenova is his mother, so to speak.

I don't think PH belongs there though, given he's saying his vote was random and didn't even try to push it. He would have as scum in my experience. So, let's sort the others?

You spend almost half your post implying you think Aeris is full of shit (i.e. scum) yet you don't put him in your list of scum reads at the bottom? You even go so far as to say there are
two
scum in that group of people?

Scratch that, I just realized you were referring to people specifically jumping on you for your question. So...your plan was to...purposely look scummy to catch all of teh scumz?! Tell me more oh great paragon of mafia hunters! :roll:

And I have no flavor knowledge whatsoever so o/

I tried ff7 out at a friend's house, that is why I bought ff10 when it came out. I don't remember a whole helluva lot about that specific game flavour but I love ff I am playing ff13 now.

what else have you got

ff13 is okay except they changed the battle mode and made it less user oriented and more automatic (that's not a great description but I'm tired.), ff10 was great, so was ff12. I'm hoping when the next ff comes out that they change it back to the old battle system than the 13 battle system. I do need to finish 13 though because I liked the story line to where I was.

/dorkfest
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 366, TheIrishPope wrote:I think you misspelt Aeris

Why aren't you voting me again?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Aeris »

I haven't played 14 though I've heard it was really good. I've just not gotten into the online games and prefer to play the solo ones. I'll probably have to buy a new game system for 15 though, which is probably fine since they're remaking 7 anyway.

Heh I'm just remembering that TiP and I played together in his first ever game here where he was scum. In that game, I realized he was scum because he had me as his strongest scum read but was voting elsewhere. He's doing a similar thing here where he's got me as a strong scum read/policy lynch read and urging people to vote me, yet his vote is elsewhere. HOWEVER he called himself town and people never lie about those kinds of things so he just might be town!

I'm also realizing that a man says that he isn't scumreading me but is doing other things? But is voting me? It would be one thing if he were doing it for reactions but saying it in thread just diminishes that. There's a chance I'm misinterpreting here. I'm pretty tired, but that's how I read it.

So my cautiously optimistic leaning town reads are: Mastin, Varsoon, Singer, Frogging Mollie, Seiko and maybe TiP and ika/antihero.

I'm thinking about moving my vote to Prohawk, but I'd like to see what he says when he comes back. I still think the focus on me is kinda weird for the reasons that it was.

Not sure on anyone else yet. I've got a pretty busy weekend coming up, so I'll probably just be playing catchup until Sunday or Monday.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Aeris »

Oh I guess I should clarify. I'm joking about the never lying about those things, but something about TiP calling himself town did feel somewhat genuine.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by Aeris »

^_^
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by Aeris »

Okay so, I've super skimmed and have company in this weekend so I'll not actually do anything most likely until Sunday, but I do want to clear something up.

Yes, I'm an alt. I'm a semi-public alt, since I've been an alt for a few years people have learned who my main is. Since I rarely play on the alt, and only in the micro queue it is a rarity.

My questions to pro hawk all come from this. But, for the record he started questioning me about stuff irrelevant to that.

Now what I was trying to get pro hawk to answer was if he actually metad me because me being an alt has been referenced in at least two of my games. So, if he had actually read through some of that I could see some of his questions to me, but if not it had me on alarm bells because it felt like he knew I was an alt before he stared grilling me and I thought that could be why.

If he was grilling me because he knew previously I was an alt before actually reading through my meta, then that would narrow down who he could be on a scum team with. BUT if he did read my meta, in which it has been pointed out by others that I'm an alt, then okay maybe there weren't links there.

I may not have gone about trying to figure that out the best way, but his questions got my back up and then I got paranoid.

The reason why I outed the possible two or more and why I don't think it's pointless is that I played a game offsite once that was advertised as multiball, but due to nightkill actions and limitations we (even one of the scum teams) did not realize that it was a three scum faction game until day six, and by that point there was no chance for town to win. If town had been hunting in terms of three teams maybe they'd have had a chance. So, even if some of yu think thwt it was pointless and the mod made that clear, I'd rather reinforce it so that we aren't caught in surprise when town doesn't have a chance to win.

I'm going to go back to drinking, and will probably not get back to actual game stuff until Sunday, but I don't want this to be a distraction.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Aeris »

Prod dodge.

Had a busy weekend and have just gotten back home not long ago.

I'm going to try working on catching up, but I don't feel good, and it's likely I fall asleep before I do anything. Probably won't make much sense if I do stay awake.

Regardless, this will be a priority tomorrow.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by Aeris »

I care!

I don't know if you've done anything scummy yet though because I'm like 40? Pages behind.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 679, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 671, The Antagonist wrote:
In post 667, Frogging Mollie wrote:I just answered a question of yours

read list was an ended quesiotn (i did have to check what you did answer)

ill get to it in a sec, can you answer the others unles ifthey are answer inthere

Daytalk, I have no idea, but I'd venture to guess yes given game size and it's multiball it probably makes sense to give scum daytalk. Also because it's not normal it doesn't have to be announced if there are no encryptors. Also, I've seen some traitor talk (CB about Varsoon) and I'm not sure if that means its more or less likely to have daytalk, but probably more.

As for more than two scum teams, also no idea. I've never played in a game this large but I'm trying to parse what's going on with Aeris so I can also answer psychlone about that read which is more of an associative with varsoon/hawk (like varsoon said, I think one of them must be scum, and I'm townreading Hawk now), because Aeris seems to be implying there's more than two scum teams. The only time I've ever played multiball was a 9:2:2 mini normal game reviewed for balance which was 4/13 scum = 30.8%, so assuming this is balanced-ish then 6/23 = 26.1% and 7/23 = 30.4%, so my guess is it's probably not 3:3 alone, and 4:3 seems not right, so I'd probably believe there's 3 teams. But that's amateur setup spec based off percentages of past experience of a different game type.

I missed varsoon saying that, but why must one of us be scum?

I'm stating the possibility of more than two. I don't want to create paranoia where people are jumping at shadows, but I also don't want people to get complacent and then there be no chance for town to win because people considered possibilities too late.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by Aeris »

Prohawk - did you happen to check the veracity of salamance's claim in ? If not, why not?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by Aeris »

Dammit I'm tired.

I'm asking if you checked the veracity of his claim that he has little to no experience in multiball.

I wish he hadn't replaced out as I'd love to talk to him about this post.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 692, Focus Beam wrote:
In post 26, ZZZX wrote:its all safe to assume we have at least 1 SK (sephiroth) . if this game was bastard then sephiroth could have started as town etc but this game isnt. oh well.

Zzzx isnt the sharpest tool in the shed. Didnt bork do FF10 mafia where Tidus/Auron/Wakka were scum and Lulu sk or something?

I wouldnt take that SK claim with any sincerity honestly

Huh?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:53 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 1402, Aeris wrote:
In post 692, Focus Beam wrote:
In post 26, ZZZX wrote:its all safe to assume we have at least 1 SK (sephiroth) . if this game was bastard then sephiroth could have started as town etc but this game isnt. oh well.

Zzzx isnt the sharpest tool in the shed. Didnt bork do FF10 mafia where Tidus/Auron/Wakka were scum and Lulu sk or something?

I wouldnt take that SK claim with any sincerity honestly

Huh?

Never mind.

Of note though: that was advertised as an alternate interpretation.

Also lulu being the sk as sin aligned makes sense within the reinterpretation.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 1408, TheIrishPope wrote:On page 51 now, I noticed Aeris went silent. Also Focus, I think you said you were suspicious of me because i was treating you as town? i was giving you a chance to reach out, but so far i havent seen anything to get me to unvote.

I know it's almost like I didn't say Friday night that I had a busy weekend and company in town and wouldn't get back until Sunday night. Funny that.

In post 1409, Saint wrote:Aeris defending their scumbuddy, and sitting on an RVS vote... cute

I am cute! Thank you for noticing.

I don't have any scum buddies though, sorry.

Who am I defending?

That vote will stay where it is until I know who I want to move it to and am caught up. Stay Tuned.

In post 1414, Titus wrote:
In post 1395, Varsoon wrote:I think, at least, maybe we can discuss the game independent of your wagon. I want to know what you think of other players and I'd like to be able to answer questions for you, too.

Alright, suppose I'm town, who do you think is scum off my wagon? Who do you think is egging on the big bad Titus motif but yet not voting it?

You should know what I think of you and Bulba, but that's players on my wagon.

Sal really thought Aeris was town, so I'm inclined to let Aeris go despite people saying we're buddies. I really don't like the whole "lack of scum meta" but has an aversion to playing scum.
Both heads liked ProHawk as town and I'm inclined to agree.

I only have one scumread off my wagon, and that's because all their recent answers have been bad, but I'm afraid to endorse the wagon because that will kill it.

If you're town why would it matter that people are calling us buddies? What would that have to do with anything? I'm town; I don't have buddies so anyone calling us buddies is just being silly.

I have a response to you in the works for an earlier post, but I think the I'm an alt thing should be clear. *I* have offsite scum games, *I* have ms scum meta, none of my alts do though. Aeris has no scum meta. Anyway, when I reach a stopping point in my catch up, I'll explain this better.

In post 1425, ProHawk wrote:
In post 1400, Aeris wrote:Prohawk - did you happen to check the veracity of salamance's claim in ? If not, why not?

No, I didn't. The claim didn't strike me as odd. I didn't see it like he was trying to posture anything with his claim aside from explaining his thought process of how he was going to be scum hunting... Also, he would have to had played in like 5-6 or more multi-ball games to make his claim false. Why did you find his claim odd?

Because I know two multi ball games he's played in off the top of my head over the past few years, and it felt odd to me as he didn't express concern about playing multi ball in those games. One town/one scum. I found it odd that you rushed to check to see if I'd played scum when you didn't get that my first couple of posts were all about a name joke. Though as I'm typing this, I'm thinking maybe you were meaning you wanted to meta me, not that you were trying to figure out if I was lying about playing scum before.

In post 1426, ProHawk wrote:Who are you scum-reading Aeris?

Not sure yet. It's too early to tell and I'm still like 30 pages behind.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 1435, Titus wrote:@Aeris, To people playing logically, the allegation we are buddies is pointless. Yet, I have to prove myself town (which should be evident from my posts but it's not). I don't like that at all, and it's anti-town to consider perception, but I don't really have much of a choice.

I am a little frustrated that you didn't just state that you're an alt that would remain hidden. That would have resolved things much quicker for me.

I tried to explain it friday night in my post, but I am aware that it might not have been very clear. I had been drinking quite a bit for a good portion of the day and my goal was just to try to stop what was appearing to be a distraction.

Anyway, I will explain this in better detail and everything will be clearer in a bit when I reach a stopping point and respond to the things I want to respond to.

I'm also catching up while doing RL work though so it will be a bit.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Aeris »

Jaqen - Have you and Mastin played together before?

~~~

Daytalk is becoming more common in large theme and is largely mod dependent. I think Bork is a mod that favors day talk though, so it's highly likely.

~~~

In post 693, The Antagonist wrote:

the explanation sounds cobbled together and after-the-fact. if you were just honest and said you were shooting from the hip, i'd be more inclined to think you're town, but you didn't do that.

This is regarding Nacho and the singer vote/titus wagon thing. Why couldn't he also say he was shooting from the hip as scum?

~~~

Oh add Antagonist and Feysal to my cautiously optimistic town reads.

~~~

In post 831, TheIrishPope wrote:
Aeris went silent after she cast that "TIP might be scum because of his first game as scum meta hurr" line so I still think there's scum between Aeris and Jaqen.

Did you read the whole post?

And not posting for a matter of a day is not
going silent

Anyway, 'Ole TiP here used to have a specific town tell that he couldn't produce as scum and didn't know what it was. Does anyone know what it was and if he's dropped it? He might have figured it out though I guess; it's been a long time.

~~~

In post 846, Bulbazak wrote:Here's what I've got so far:

Titus, Aeris, and Varsoon are scum. Titus and Aeris are scum together. Varsoon is on the other team. Mollie, Mastin, Pie-hydra, and ProHawk are town. Those are my strong reads. The rest I'm still sorting one way or the other.

I'm working on a bigger post, but I've only made it to page 15, and I'm exhausted. I'll try to pick this back up before D&D tomorrow. Will probably vote Titus when all caught up.

Night.

I'm town. I have Varsoon as town and Titus is up in the air.

Your town reads look good though.

~~~

Not sure what to make about Jaqen's your voice and your vote thing, but I'm of the mind if he were going to fake claim VT as scum, he'd actually look at the first page and read the sample VT pm. This probably makes TiP more likely to be town. Also, your voice and your vote are pretty typical VT statements in role pms, so it's not really odd that he said that and it doesn't show up as part of the role pm.

~~~

In post 884, ProHawk wrote:I only caught the last one, and only because Aeris caught it and she is
flavor
a goddess.

Awe thank you! So sweet.

~~~

In post 967, Focus Beam wrote:Aeris has enough scummy things to be done in her own right. If she was an alt, own up to it and say "I'm an alt, so while I hate scum, I don't have scum meta on this alt".

I haven't done anything scummy.

And you missed my point, which is okay I probably wasn't completely clear anyway.

Anyway, I have very specific ideas about playing as an alt and why I do it. I'm not really one of those players that creates an alt and then plays with someone spouting secret alt meta at them as it detracts from the very reason I play as an alt. Therefore, when I'm an alt I want to keep hidden, I don't let slip things that make it obvious I'm an alt. However, in the second game I played on this alt, I was outed as an alt. I had alt slipped in a dead qt and even though I deleted it immediately, Tierce (miss her by the way) got it because she had email notifications sent. Therefore, she outed me as an alt really early in the game we played together. In that game, we discussed me as an alt, why I was an alt, etc, all without outing my main.

In that game, Tierce made the bonnet for my avatar and she's referenced the bonnet thing in other games without directly referencing my main. Okay so people really wouldn't make the connection there, but Falcon in two? other games used meta from this game for how he was reading my main, so there's been instances where people could learn my main if they did the math. Then in another game, me being an alt was discussed but it was more an admittance that I was an alt. But, this is an alt that I have admitted to. Some people know it and if someone guesses correctly, I admit it. This is somewhat different from how I am with my other alts. I did not sign up for this game as an alt because I was like oooooh I want to play as an alt to keep hidden but this is a ff7 game and I happen to have a ff7 alt because I'm a huge dork. There's a part of me that just wants to out it because it would shut down any remaining distraction and the people who are concerned about me for silly reasons will just go okay, yeah she's town and leave me alone. There are a couple reasons, however, that I do want to stay hidden - as much as is possible.

This is the background to my concern about Prohawk. I thought his initial interaction with me was odd. I made a joke about my name. He asked about it and made an odd statement about my implication. When he asked why I said it would be a travesty that aeris roled scum, I said that statement about my aversion to being scum (an aversion I could have even if I hadn't played mind you.) and asked if he had played the game. If he had played the game, then his question made no sense to me as not only is Aeris pretty much the quintessential good person in the game but she's also the IC of this game. If he hadn't played the game, then his question made some sense.

This quickly devolved into a question about my meta, which felt odd to me. Why would Prohawk choose to meta someone at the start of the game? And he never answered if he actually meta'd me, which is something I was wondering and would have made a bit more sense. Aeris obviously doesn't have any scum meta, so I don't get the point of the questions he was asking. He asked if I had ever played scum, apparently knowing that I had no scum meta. He didn't ask if I was an alt - which is something I was getting at when I asked if he had meta'd me or why he was asking me that. He didn't ask if I play offsite, which is something that would be the normal question to someone saying that and not having scum meta.

His weird focus on me right away and the way it did felt weird, and I wasn't about to admit to being an alt until I got some information out of him. There are potentially a few people in this game who know who I am, but the list is not very long, so if Prohawk was scum with one of those people, they could have given him some advice for how to deal with me or frustrate me or outed my main to him and he went on his merry way. I was hoping if that was the case that I could get him to slip.

That is what these two posts are about:

In post 144, Aeris wrote:

In post 174, Aeris wrote: Why are you dwelling on me because that's weird and I'm about to name a scum team related to pro hawk!

Anyway, if that's still not clear, let me know. I think it should be though.

~~~

Okay this is actually long. I'll pick up from 40 after I finish doing some real life work.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 1475, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Blah blah T

Yes Aeris. Weve played before

The interaction you've had with Mastin is kinda weird from someone who's played with her then.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 983, Frogging Mollie wrote:Will catch up tomorrow, out for the day today. But I still want to lynch kaboose.

In the meantime, I leave you with the inspiration for our name.

Heh, I went to a music festival recently and the day after I left one of the headliners was Flogging Mollie :p

~~~

In post 992, Bulbazak wrote:Anyway, I'm hoping Aeris actually participates and does some scumhunting now. I still don't like her defense, as I feel it was way over the top for town, especially with the sexist accusations. That screamed of desperation.

Also, if anyone can find who said something about there being 2 kills even with more than 2 scum teams, can you quote it? I have a game starting soon, but I'm pretty sure whoever said that is scum. That's not what I saw before, but it is pretty damning.

It sounds like a silly thing to get desperate over in the beginning of the game. It's how I felt at the time; I'm not sure if I'd still feel that way if I read through it again, but town feeling like they're getting attacked for stupid reasons are more likely to look for why than scum getting attacked in the beginning of the game throwing out something like that.

The there being 2 kills with more than 2 scum teams was me! Still not scum. Just looking at all the possibilities and don't want town to overlook them.

~~~

After a realization of what today is, I'm in a bit of a weird mood and looking for killers feels somewhat morbid. Please forgive any irrationality I may or may not have as I try to catch up. Life is a weird thing.

~~~

I could probably vote kaboose, not sure if it would hit scum, but it would definitely help town. Kaboose - In what games did you and Mastin play in which she town read you?

~~~

I'm amused that TiP of all people is actually promoting policy lynches. >_>

~~~

Frogging Mollie and Singer move from cautiously optimistic town read to actual town read. If Titus is scum, is some awesome emotional manipulation and she's coming a long way! Even if she's town this is probably the most town and open I've seen from her. But I think she's easier to be read as the day(s) goes on.

I was going to wait to talk about this until I completely caught up but I am a bit confused on Titus!scum not pushing targets. I seem to remember Titus!scum tunneling on targets before and having most of the game think she was 100% town until mid-to-late day one, but have seen her get suspicion and lynched as town day one. I do think that she needs to post a bit less because it doesn't help her cause, but I think the way she's pushed targets as scum is different than the way she pushes them as town. So IDK. It's too early to read her I think.

Oh Feysal is creeping up to be a proper town read as well.

I'm going to read seiko's titus stuff later when I have a better mental capacity to do so.

I'll pick up from 44 later.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 1498, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1479, Aeris wrote:
In post 1475, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Blah blah T

Yes Aeris. Weve played before

The interaction you've had with Mastin is kinda weird from someone who's played with her then.

In what way?

In post 569, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 564, mastin2 wrote:
In post 470, CB wrote:- @Mastina What is the point of it? and What did you gain from it?
The point is bragging rights. It's a statement of, "Hey, look, I'm so good, I was able to name Y players as town
before they had even posted
, just off of what I had available", essentially. (Also, gut, not to mention, having previous games factoring into my guess.
Basically, know how I used to psychologically profile every single player in the game as scum, and make predictions off of that to help my scumteam? I do it as town, too, here: off of the gamestate and who the players are, I make predictions off of what they are.
)

Would have been better as the pedit this obviously is as it has nothing to do with the question you're answering. You kniw, something along the lines of psychology 303 is so last year or something. This is just awkwardly thrown in there to sound good, and you failed. To make it simpler, I'll edit out the actual answer so the fluff is easier to see, and then tell me how the fluff has anything remotely to do with the answering the question. Spoiler alert! It doesn't...

In post 564, mastin2 wrote:
In post 470, CB wrote:- @Mastina What is the point of it? and What did you gain from it?
Basically, know how I used to psychologically profile every single player in the game as scum, and make predictions off of that to help my scumteam? I do it as town, too, here: off of the gamestate and who the players are, I make predictions off of what they are.
)

You can't gain knowledge you already have from previous games. I do like this though. It shows she knows she's nailed. Why? Because that's the way she used to play. When she was better at this. Smiley. Face.

This is a pretty standard Mastin post with a pretty standard Mastin explanation for her play. If someone hadn't played with Mastin, then I could understand the complaint, but for someone who has played with Mastin it feels weird. Also, all this is likely to do is to promote another Mastin wall about her play and exclamations of how dare you think certain ways (no offense Mastin I <3 you!) but it's not likely at all to be conducive to sussing out Mastin's alignment or helping out the game at all.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 1503, The Antagonist wrote:i think i found out who aries is.

:/

If you're going to name me after a greek god can I please be Athena, or Aphrodite, or maybe even Artemis?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 1147, TheIrishPope wrote:
In post 1144, Focus Beam wrote:
In post 1143, TheIrishPope wrote:err, not ambiguous. If you read my notes you'll see what i mean.
I understand the bulba thing but maybe when he posts some more i'll look back at his posts and think some more about it.

Can you try to clarify for me so I can look it over tomorrow?

uh, he's fence sitting. For instance when he says "Players I could see as scum include ProHawk, who could go either way, and maybe mastin2." he allows himself some breathing room later on in the game so people can't call him out based on reads and he can also switch reads depending on the situation.

This is not actually a thing.

Town don't know shit, so of course they're going to be unsure, especially early game and multi ball doesn't make it any better. Any player worth half a damn doesn't have to "fence-sit" so they can allow themselves breathing room when everyone who has a brain knows you can change your mind on anything at any time.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Aeris »

I'll pick up from 48 in a bit. I didn't see much to comment on in those pages because they're arguments I know are still continuing, so I'm gonna take a breather and maybe sleep and pick this back up later.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Aeris »

I'm going to try to get completely caught up tonight but I have pretty much the worlds worst headache right now, so don't know how far I'll get.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Aeris »

Response to bulba's . I'm on my iPad and cutting shit down is a pain.

You can call it manipulation all y ant. It doesn't matter how many times you say it, it will never make it true. It's how the attack felt to me. Maybe If I reread it I'll come away differently, but in that moment that's what it felt like. And you should probably stop this argument right now by just saying it's bad. It's nice that you yourself have never been on the receiving end of an attack like that so wouldn't know what it feels like and have the nerve to tell me it's bad. I might have been wrong, that doesn't change the fact that's how it felt.

Also laugh out fucking loud that you are acknowledging that I'm an alt, so have experience and should know how to react to an attack in one breath and then claiming I couldn't possibly come up with possible setup spec in another. This feels like using whatever comes to your mind for separate arguments to strengthen your case no matter how thin it is.

This alt is three years old, that means my main is at least older than that. What makes you think I haven't played in a setup like that? Huh? Did you bother asking me? Or asking me what I meant by that? Oh gee lookie there, no you did not.

For the record - when I made that pist my original thought was not about separate night kill mechanics, why did your mind first go there? MY thoughts were about teams killing the same person, or hitting a bp/doc'd person. Have you never played in a multiball game where that's happened? Later, however, I did consider the possibility of funky night kill mechanics but that was when I was thinking about potentials.

For the record squared - I've played n over a hundred games across a few sites, yes I've played in setups like that. More than one of them.

Also, scum don't try to get town cred in their first post that way. You're better than to the that. Did you actually think that through before you posted that?

And you do realize that seiko said they're 99% sure they figured out my main, do you not?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Aeris »

Remind me to talk to antagonist about their case in when I'm either caught up or my head stops acting like its being stomped on.

Really the stomped on part when I can word and think.

They might be moving up to a real town read though.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Aeris »

Bulbazacks tone is really weird. He's coming off condescending and too authoritative. Not sure what to make of it yet.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 1221, Bulbazak wrote:Mollie. Get your vote back on the scum slot. You know they know better than to pull that crap as town.

What crap?

If you mean her reaction to be voted by antagonist, qua?

She shouldn't have said what she did, but why can't she have an emotional response to someone voting her who always votes her and whom she fights with in games pretty regularly?

Why are you trying to push people in categories of "they no better than to do that as town?" bs when an emotional response is an emotional response and therefore transcends what you know is a better reaction.

People are not robots, stop trying to act like they are. Cuz your rhetoric looks terrible when you know that people in a mafia game don't react the best or the way they should when it's emotional.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 1289, ProHawk wrote:Couldn't have asked for a better scum-day-present Mastin.

I'm here to talk if you actually care to read me.

This sounds townish.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 1336, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1332, ProHawk wrote:Perhaps I need a lesson in "tonal" reading. Not sure that's even a thing though.

You either get it or you don't. If you don't, then don't worry. Saint isn't a priority today anyway.

You lose your right to do the "tonal" read thing when you're scum reading me for "knowing better".

Just a little fyi there for ya buddy!
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Aeris »

Need a break and maybe sleep, pick up from 55, just glad it's slowing down some.

Pedit: I'll take Athena! Also when have I been arrogant. I don't feel arrogant.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Aeris »

I don't do reads lists and the reads I do have I've clearly stated. Feel free to talk to me about the reads I've listed.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Aeris »

Although if I sound short while interacting tonight, I don't mean to. There are no words to explain how bad this headache is.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Aeris »

I think I have a new cautiously optimistic town read.

Spoiler: shhh
psyclone!
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 1929, Titus wrote:Ahh fuck it, if you're good ng to mislynched me, just do it already. I hate being ignored, having everything twisted, and no one seeing Seiko for the liar she is, people tolerating ika.

I give up. I won't doubtcast my town reads to avoid being mislynched. I can't convince people I am town without talking but oh no, everything is a trap!

VOTE: Titus

You win, ika. You win. Never ever in a game that I am in. Not as a hydra. Not as you.

Please unvote yourself.

I'm hoping to get completely current tonight.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1941 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Aeris »

I find that scum don't typically pull the I CAN READ YOU 100% line unless they're a very special brand of player. Too much at stake if the person flips town, and in this game she can believe it even if she's scum.

Titus - I'm still trying yo figure out how I feel about you but the self vote kinda messes with my head a little bit.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 1384, Saint wrote:just went through Aeris's filter and I am def. scumleaning her

Why is she claiming Cop but sitting on an RVS vote?

The RVS vote is on a wagon (Psychlone) which is gaining traction

I feel like Aeris was creating distance with Psychlone, and that both are scum together.

So basically scum:
topmost
Focus Beam
Psychlone
Aeris
Jaqen Hghar
leastmost

but the game isn't 100% followed by me... we will get to see more later

When did I claim cop?

How am I distancing with psyclone?

What does my rvs vote have to do with the rest of the wagon?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1982 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Aeris »

I feel like I'm going to be forever 20 pages behind in this game. I really can't make heads or tails of the titus case. I think that Pie's conviction on her case feels really real but that some of Titus' responses don't feel scum motivated.

I don't see the arguments about Titus threatening people who are on her lynch, and I'm pretty sure she's a player who, when town, tends to suspect people who are voting her for various reasons, so that doesn't bother me.

She's also quite capable of tunneling and pushing her reads when scum, so I don't get the "she doesn't push her reads as scum" thing.

All in all, I just don't know. The amount of noise centered around this is insane though, and if I thought that she'd be able to fend off the attack in the coming days as town, I'd probably look into it more, but as it is, I don't feel great about the lynch but arguing against it took much is counterproductive and heck even looking into it further takes up more time than I have available to me to meta.

So, yeah, I don't know but I need to pass out.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2181 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Aeris »

I wasn't going to say anything but now that you're using it as a point to call Titus a liar. Mollie you are actually the liar about signs and void. Tammy never called you a piece of shit. She said your shit (reasons for calling her scum) were shit. She even told bulbazack how much she liked you.

The mods didn't do anything in signs and void because you weren't actually attacked. The reasons for your scum read were. There is a difference.

I'm not going to get into an argument about this, but I went back and read signs and void today because that sounded weird to me, so you're either misremembering or your lying. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt you're misremembering.

~~~

The one thing that has bothered me about Titus is when she said she'd be back in a couple hours. But I'm just waking up from a nap. I know I keep saying this but I'm really going to try to get current tonight, and I think if I stop reading anything related to Titus I will be able to. I don't think it will help my read there as I think everything to be said has already been said.

Seiko - I think I'll have a couple questions for you when I get back from grabbing something to eat. I'm probably going to vote Titus regardless of how I feel just for noise and information sake. That feels really unfair of me and I hate that, but it's where I'm at right now.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2197 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2190, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2181, Aeris wrote:I wasn't going to say anything but now that you're using it as a point to call Titus a liar. Mollie you are actually the liar about signs and void. Tammy never called you a piece of shit. She said your shit (reasons for calling her scum) were shit. She even told bulbazack how much she liked you.

The mods didn't do anything in signs and void because you weren't actually attacked. The reasons for your scum read were. There is a difference.

I'm not going to get into an argument about this, but I went back and read signs and void today because that sounded weird to me, so you're either misremembering or your lying. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt you're misremembering.

I might be misremembering, since there was a whole of stuff lobbed at me. plz don't call me a liar tammy.

and that is all I have to say to you.

Sorry. I wasn't meaning to call you a liar and wasn't going to say anything about it in game, but it was used against Titus and I'm having a hard enough time deciding what I think about Titus amidst all the accusations and her defenses and some things I don't think are strong points or are accurate. I didn't want to see this become a thing.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2210 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2202, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2201, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2197, Aeris wrote:
In post 2190, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2181, Aeris wrote:I wasn't going to say anything but now that you're using it as a point to call Titus a liar. Mollie you are actually the liar about signs and void. Tammy never called you a piece of shit. She said your shit (reasons for calling her scum) were shit. She even told bulbazack how much she liked you.

I might be misremembering, since there was a whole of stuff lobbed at me. plz don't call me a liar tammy.

and that is all I have to say to you.

okay so I lied. :lol:

apology accepted. I think I misinterpreted what you said cos it looked like you were calling me shit along with my read. I think there was a period in there or something. sorry for the confusion.

Sorry. I wasn't meaning to call you a liar and wasn't going to say anything about it in game, but it was used against Titus and I'm having a hard enough time deciding what I think about Titus amidst all the accusations and her defenses and some things I don't think are strong points or are accurate. I didn't want to see this become a thing.

fixed

sorry guys I am trying to multitask here and figure what I am doing tonight. gamma is on his way to pick me up so i will be out for the evening with friends.

I feel like what i am seeing is cornered scum!titus, she is making up bullshit and it reminds me of a convo I had with ut once when we were talking about wth do you do when you are scum and being caught out for the
right
reasons its like what the hell can you do when some1 is making a good argument against you
and we were like "I dunno! make up a bunch of shit?", so yeah lynch titus.

I don't think that and wouldn't ever say that! I wasn't even really frustrated with you or that read, okay a bit I do hate being scumread, but the majority of my frustration was with espeonage and the way he was using your read and negating ffery's read.

Are you seeing the same Titus as signs and void because in that game early on I had a decent town read on her even though the alcuin stuff bugged me. But I started thinking she was scum and told Oversoul somewhere mid day one that she was a good lynch. But then she made a post to ffery something along the lines of that she was trying to be more open to others opinions and get people to work together or something and then she made the line "you'll see how much I've been trying end game" or something like that and it sold me on town on her. I'm seeing similar kinds of sentiment here, but the emotional appeals of how bad she has it day one just feel so real. But I'm a sucker for emotional manipulation, so yeah IDK.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2213, The Antagonist wrote:aslo thanks for narrowing the pool of who you are to 4 :P

mollie addressed me by my main :lol:
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2220 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 1630, Kaboose wrote:I know it's multiball but I won't vote Psychlone while someone is on their wagon. Because I'm feeling strong about that person on their wagon being scum.

Seiko's most recent post is a scum post in my eyes.

Who's scum on the wagon?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2231 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 1845, Titus wrote:I just went to a smaller game by looking through Pie's ISO. Here are some things of note

She pushes MS for faking being useful -http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p6851773 , that is similar to her early posting on me.

She also posts that Sonic is 99% capable of doing something as either alignment when someone tries to defend him based on confusion.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p6851844

When did you start buying into meta?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2232 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 1870, Seiko x Naomi wrote:
In post 1836, Psychlone wrote:My big two concerns are Varsoons and Seiko. I had a townread on Varsoon earlier but I don't think I'm following his thought process much lately and I don't really like how unflinchingly he stared at both Sala & Titus's emotion. With Seiko, playing on the 100% thing aea like something you do to push a lynch and not something you put on the line very easily, tunneling seems like something pie has done as sc before, and agreeing to chainlynch me if people lynch Totus freaks me out.

There is 0 way that your reaction to me declaring I have a 100%-rate tell on Titus is to ... handwave dismiss it and push that I'm scum for it without engaging me in any way whatsoever.

You have one chance to rectify this.

This felt town.

LOL multiball.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2233 (isolation #87) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Aeris »

Actually something just dawned on me and I'm not sure I want psyclone in my cautiously optimistic town reads.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2234 (isolation #88) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Aeris »

Maybe not actually that's on hold. hrm.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2235 (isolation #89) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Aeris »

GiF - Talk to me about how this reminds you more of S&V Titus, because I just skimmed through that tonight and I'm wondering what you're seeing.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2237 (isolation #90) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Aeris »

They're cold, and it's the only way to keep them warm as I don't have mittens.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2240 (isolation #91) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2132, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Titus probably isn't scum here. Pick up your pitchforks! Rattle some swords! All aboard the Antagonist wagon! Ho!

I'd be pretty shocked if Antagonist were scum here.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2244 (isolation #92) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2204, Titus wrote:Mollie, flip Seiko tomorrow. All the veterans like each other and are mostly easily fooled.

I've been postulating lately that part of the reason I've been having such a hard time getting reads in games is because of playing with the same people a lot, whom I like and consider friends. It's one of the reasons I love my homesite and how we play behind alts 95% of the time. We know who most of each other is behind the alts but the alt gives an added dimension of separation which cuts down some of the manipulation ability and it's lovely.

It's one reason why I've been playing on different alts lately as part of an experiment to this. Not for this game mind you, this one was purely flavor, but the removal of manipulation or expectations for how you will read someone is really freeing.

Also, my cat is the cutest cat that ever lived.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2247 (isolation #93) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Aeris »

It's a great experiment and you can try different play styles and test out weaknesses. I do think that if you're an alt that it's best not to do the whole I know who you are you don't know me because that defeats some of the purpose. Base everything you have in that thread or experience you have with people on that alt. I mean you're going to use your experiences but as far as explaining things to the thread goes keep it contained to that. If you think that some of your issues are with Titus the person and you play as alts and keep running into the same thing then you have a better idea of what to fix if anything.

There was this girl who used to play at my homesite and she was pretty much the day one lynch in every game. She did try to legitimately figure out the game but her posting style came across as awkward and people thought it was forced. The things that she picked up as suspicious everyone thought looked fake. Since we play as alts we didn't know we were lynching the same person over and over again, but she was completely disheartened. The couple times she rolled scum though, she did really well because for some reason her making up suspicion looked more natural than her actual suspicion, but she ended up giving up because she couldn't figure out what she was doing wrong and the game just wasn't fun for her.

Anyway that's just an example of a person I used to know, but day one is the hardest day. I don't think it has anything to do with people being afraid of you as either alignment. If that were the case people like muffinman, nacho, regfan, etc would be run up day one regularly and they're not. So, that's not it. I just don't think you've found your niche for how to deal with the pressure of day one and come out the other end yet, but you will.

~~~

I actually accomplished catching up tonight.

I still have absolutely no idea what to think on the titus front. If I thought the over posting was designed to drown out town ala we the purple I'd vote there in a second and still am thinking about voting there just because oh my gods I can't deal with this another day, but it still feels like a huge cop out.

Because I read this game in bursts there are things I think I missed, but wow are there a bunch of players that when I see post I'm like whoah you're in this game? I don't know what to make about that. Either scum is in the conflict or they're sitting it out content to watch town eat itself alive - though this being multi ball this makes this less likely.

Although if I had a big guess I'd say there's definitely scum in zzzx, free stool sample, fresh, kaboose or saint just based on the memory test and the activity level. I know woooooo grand prediction.

My pretty confident town reads are: Mollie, Singer and Antagonist. These are all even accounting for multi ball. Oh scorpious too - don't want to forget you!

The cautiously optimistic town reads are: seiko, varsoon, jaqen and mastin. Seiko might be upgraded but lolmutliball, so. Oh I've been recently warming up to CB whom I previously thought was scum. Psyclone is like a seesaw in that sometimes i stick them here other times I'm like meh no maybe not.

everyone else is hellifiknow.

Anyway hopefully now that I'm somewhat current I can keep up and get some interaction real time which gives me a better basis for reads I think. I might try to sift through stuff tonight but I might also just pass out or watch the walking dead. I've barely slept this week, so passing out is definitely a high probability.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2249 (isolation #94) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Aeris »

Lol. I want to stick you in my town reads regardless of multiball but then a little voice whispers "serum & steel" and I go okay still town just not my probably not on any scum team town read.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 2256, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2235, Aeris wrote:GiF - Talk to me about how this reminds you more of S&V Titus, because I just skimmed through that tonight and I'm wondering what you're seeing.

That's like

exact opposite of what I said lol

Oops. I meant pathfinder.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2361 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Aeris »

That's an odd kill :?

I'm in Florida visiting my family and won't do anything until my nieces leave tomorrow. After that I'll still be v/la for almost two weeks. I won't be absent, just maybe sporadic depending on what I'm doing with my family and friends.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2610 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Aeris »

I just got done playing a game at my homesite in which my town reads fought and lynched each other. The game was unpleasant to play and even harder to watch after I died. I really really don't want a repeat of that now.

I'd like to believe I'm not wrong on any of singer, mollie or antagonist so I'm confused over this turn of events.

I don't really understand Singer's push on Mollie but I think it comes from trying to make logical things that aren't? That's not the right word I don't think. But, I'm not really getting the issue with the softing stuff. If I'm remembering correctly, it was psyclone that brought up that mollie typically doesn't like softs? but she didn't push me for the soft just told me to out what I had, so if she didn't push me then it wouldn't be contradictory to not also push psyclone for the soft. I also think it makes sense that she's giving psyclone a bit of room here, so that doesn't bother me at all.

I also don't get the Mollie's trying to cause confusion accusation, but I also think that comes from maybe not having much experience with mollie? Mollie does have a tendency to get kinda self-referential and go on little tangents, but that's not alignment indicative at all, it's just who she is.

I don't get Antagonist's plummet there either.

And anyway, this felt so real:

In post 2570, pirate mollie wrote:I feel like I am in bizarro world right now

This just feels exactly how I felt in signs and void when the people who should have been able to read me were discounting the fact that I had seriously town told in the beginning of the game and were scum reading me.

Anyway, I could be reading one of them wrong and I'm a little bit gunshy at the moment on feeling great about town reads after my atrocious reads in the beginning of We the Purple, but I just think all three of them are town.

~~~

In post 2373, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 2361, Aeris wrote:That's an odd kill :?

Hey Tammy! I'm still having trouble with your posts. Can you understand why? Help me out here.

Hi! Nope, I don't. If you're going to bring up the sexist thing again, it's just going to annoy me. That's how it felt to me and to think that that kind of thing does not happen in games is just silly. We've now got someone accusing someone else of typing like a 12 year old female, it's there. It exists. Beyond that I feel like I've been pretty town, but if HU2 is any indicator, no matter how town my posts are you're still going to call me scum, so the only thing I can do is keep doing what I do. My town flip upon my death will put away any concerns!

~~~

I'm not that big a fan of GiF's posting since the start of day.

~~~

Notty - When have you started doing catchups like that?

~~~

Yesterday there was something that I read that made me think Fresh was town but his posting today just sounds angry, and angry in a weird way, so I'm not sure what to do about that. I'll look back at it.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2611 (isolation #98) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Aeris »

Hi Ceph!
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2614 (isolation #99) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Aeris »

What do you see wrong with her play, because I'm not getting it.

Going all

I'M WORRIED FOR A SUPER SECRET REASONS NANANANANANA

does not help the game at all and in fact helps to turn it into a shit fest. Don't make it a shit fest.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2627 (isolation #100) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Aeris »

Nobody is trying to push zzzx because of v/la. It's because game after game after game after game after game after game, he signs up and does absolutely nothing. He thinks that by doing nothing and playing as scummy as possible, but not being here, will keep him from being lynched and being killed so that he can win the game for town in lylo. No matter how many games people express frustration with his behavior or his play style, he insists this is a good play style.

It's near impossible to read him because he does this in every single game. If you think he's town, ignore him and try to find scum without him because the planet knows he'll be of no help here. If you have a vig shot, he's the perfect person to take out of the equation. If you want this not to be a distraction and an argument game after game after game, policy lynch him or wotc him until maybe just maybe he realizes that this is not proper play.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2638 (isolation #101) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 2630, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2627, Aeris wrote:Nobody is trying to push zzzx because of v/la. It's because game after game after game after game after game after game, he signs up and does absolutely nothing. He thinks that by doing nothing and playing as scummy as possible, but not being here, will keep him from being lynched and being killed so that he can win the game for town in lylo. No matter how many games people express frustration with his behavior or his play style, he insists this is a good play style.

It's near impossible to read him because he does this in every single game. If you think he's town, ignore him and try to find scum without him because the planet knows he'll be of no help here. If you have a vig shot, he's the perfect person to take out of the equation. If you want this not to be a distraction and an argument game after game after game, policy lynch him or wotc him until maybe just maybe he realizes that this is not proper play.

For every game I did what you wrote I will give you two. Or even three I didn't.

I just came out of Vladimir. I am still at my vacation with my family and I shortened my Vladimir to make sure that I don't miss too much.

Then you all start blaming me. For fucks sake. I don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks.

Want to wotc? Policy me?

DO It.

I know enough people enjoy playing with me. And had aweasom games with me to know I wouldn't be hurt by it. I know I am not doing anything wrong

And after all I know that this is a game. And I am not ditching my family here to read the thing when I can interact with someone to get it all done.

3 out of 4 games where I got lynched near end game my scum read was 100% correct. But yea since I said I didn't read back and interacted instead none shall believe. Cus they read 900 posts and must be more correct.

I would if that's what I wanted to do. I don't typically wotc except for offensive players. I fully support a policy lynch on you though. I think you're an enjoyable enough player when you're actually playing, but the fact that you do lurk and put off games so much so that it becomes a big topic of discussion every single game is getting old.

If you're town, you're a liability to your team, not only because of your play style in which you refuse to actually play except get offended when people get upset at the continued ignoring of games, but because your play style wastes investigations or vig shots, when maybe just maybe if you tried to pretend to look like town, these things might actually hit scum and get us a win sooner. And even when these things don't happen, you cause a distraction because people complain and argue about your play and you act indignant that you could be suspected for lurking and not doing a damn thing.

It gets old.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2641 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2639, Seiko x Naomi wrote:

Also @TAmmy- It kinda depends on the game. If you want I can try to track down catchups I've done as either alignment but if I wasnt like a fuckton of pages behind I wouldnt have done it

Why did you say that you wanted me to stop with setup wifom when you've seen me correctly identify important things about the setup in a couple of our last games together? And in WTP your read on me changed to town when I correctly guessed the stuff about the bp aspect of the roles because it reminded you of when I correctly identified the flavor setup of FakeGod's game?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2668 (isolation #103) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Aeris »

OH MY GODS

Bulbazack it's really super duper awesome that you're a guy and therefore you have never ever had to deal with being dismissed or attacked or anything simply for the fact that you are a girl. Therefore you have absolutely no idea what it feels like and you should shut the fuck up. I've already told you more than once it's what that felt like to me and YOU are the one making the bigger deal out of it than it was. People have moved on, you should to, because if you're town you're just making a big fool of yourself But hey, if you're scum continue focusing on it because sure I guess it's giving you something to hold onto.

Two people attacked me while also not liking Prohawk. One even attacked me for continuing to answer Prohawk's questions while ignoring the fact that Prohawk was continuing to ask the questions. In what world does it make sense to attack the person answering the questions for continuing the conversation while not attacking the person asking? Huh? You tell me that oh grand one.

You can't cuz you're full of shit. And it's not just me here. We get Salamance pull that let's do some actual game solving before the girls start bitching bullshit, and scorpious dismissing someone for typing like a 12 year old girl. There's sexist shit in games all the fucking time, the only thing is that you guys never have to worry about it because we girls usually just deal with it and not say anything, and this time I did.

Now shut the fuck up about it. It felt like that to me. You're perpetuating something I've been trying to let go, and you're causing a distraction out of it. If you're town, and it truly bugs you, maybe try an understand what it feels like to be attacked or dismissed for things that are not game relevant and then maybe you'll have a clue. Until then stop picking on something that you clearly don't understand nor apparently do you care to understand.

If you're scum, keep on here, but I'm no going to deal with this again or answer for it again, so have fun harping on that when you clearly can't find anything actually scummy to bring against me and are scraping the barrel.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2669 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2667, ProHawk wrote:
In post 2665, mastin2 wrote:As town, I insist on not reading the thread to get caught up, but as scum I'll happily browse offline or even online if I have a PT to talk in and am looking for something specific to point out to my scumbuddies.

The problem is, you haven't been flying blind. You haven't been flying at all. You have admittedly avoided the thread. So telegraph to me more how you self-proclaim-yourself town. :roll:

How long has it been since you've played with Mastin?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2663, free stool sample wrote:That being said, Bulba's analysis of Aeris/Tammy seems pretty sound/compelling to me, although I don't have the meta-knowledge to be sure. Is this something that most people can vouch for? I am curious.

What sounds compelling to you because he's got nothing but a load of bullshit.

Actually if my town flip makes people shut the fuck up and actually look for scum and maybe just maybe understand that people are fucking sexist, flip me.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2671 (isolation #106) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2658, The Antagonist wrote:
In post 2656, Seiko x Naomi wrote:And I don't think scum/tammy would pull out the sexist card, in all honesty. I don't have a legitimate reason than I just don't think it happens.

i can see scum!tammy doing that, i dont see where you get it that she would not.

Yeah, okay.

Which one is this? Is this the same head who thought I would have hammered my partner for no reason before deadline just because you prodded me about him?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (isolation #107) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2659, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Because it's such a weird accusation to make that is likely to receive heat from everywhere else. I don't see Tammy bringing in out of game situations like that.

I thought you saw my point. And now it's weird?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2675 (isolation #108) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2673, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Please, don't Tammy.

pedit-

I do see your point. I mean like, I don't see you making a personality accusation like that as scum. That's what I meant, I couldn't find the correct term to use so I used weird.

Don't what?

I'm not the one perpetuating this.

I mean sure maybe I'm answering for it, but I think until tonight I've done pretty good at just answering over and over that it's what it felt like to me without anything further. He's the one continuing it.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (isolation #109) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2654, ProHawk wrote:Now that you mention it Bulba, Aeris doesn't remind me of the Tammy I have ever played with before... and her non-committal attitude this entire game bothers me. You also aren't voting Varsoon yet, why is that?

P-Edit: Kaboose... sarcasm-fail.

Oh now that you mention it huh?

It's funny that there's only one thing he can think of to call me scum for and you're like a little lap dog. If my non-committal attitude bothers you this game, it should have bothered you every game we've played.

You people do realize that me basically outing my main and admitting to being an alt was done in order to ease distractions in this game. The people who knew my main, or the ones I do think know anyway, didn't suspect me due to it and weren't ever going to out it. But I said the things I said, which opened up that I was an alt in the first place, and explained it in a way that was so completely me, and then made the comment to mollie which made it really obvious who I was, for what purpose really? So that my scum meta would be used against me as scum? When I could have just hid?

Yes, that all makes sense because I'm a moron.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2678 (isolation #110) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2676, ProHawk wrote:So why don't you actually do some sorting Mastin?

Aeris, its been a really long time, I don't even remember the last time, but I also don't see how that is relevant?

Because interacting with Mastin the way that you're interacting with her is just going to spur indignant walls which will do nothing but cause a distraction.

If you haven't played with her then you don't know that. If you have played with her, then it could be intentional, which would be scummy.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2682 (isolation #111) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2679, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Don't throw your hands up and say "lynch me to prove a point"

That's me being frustrated. I've admitted that I could have been wrong, that I might have misinterpretted, but that's how it felt to me at the time. For him to continually dismiss me time and time again because I couldn't have possibly felt that way and it was wrong for me to express my interpretation of that or I can't possibly have felt that way because I know better than that is frustrating as hell.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2683 (isolation #112) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Aeris »

And it's even more frustrating to be completely dismissed like that, and for someone to use that as a reason to call me scum, and not actually interact with anything I've put into the thread.

He's not talked about anything else with regards to me just oh you said sexist and tried to grab town cred in your first post and have knowledge of the set up. Notice that the knowledge of the setup and town cred stuff has disappeared now that he knows its me and that I have enough experience to suspect that kind of stuff. Also lol town cred in first post thing.

But nothing else.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2689 (isolation #113) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2684, ProHawk wrote:Okay Tammy, lets talk games.

You mean like Tales of Vesperia, where you had votes down by your 11th post and solid reads (arguably your second post)?

Or or Book of Shadows where you had solid reads and voted by your 14th post.

Maybe we should talk about Takes of the Abyss where you had voted AND engaged me by your 6th post.

YOU ARE NOT REALLY TAMMY. At least nothing from what you have posted gives me the impression you are, which goes back to Bulba's analysis which is SPOT ON.

His analysis is not spot on because he's dismissing me again for not possibly being able to feel the way I felt. That's bullshit. I felt that way. Maybe I was wrong and I interpreted incorrectly, but it's how I felt. And the oh you've played with these players several times so you know they don't do that doesn't mean shit. I'd played with Falcon a milliion times before what he did in Smite and I'd never have expected it. But it happened. I'm not accusing them of being that, but it doesn't mean that I can't have felt that way.

You're comparing single ball games in which I had solid scum reads from the start. Mollie was obviously scum in Book of Shadows. Tales of Vesperia, I called out the entire scum team in the first half of the first day. Tales of Abyss was me wagoning you because lol wagons. Nacho told me to vote you and I did. I hardly would use that as a point that I had strong reads. Those are also games that are a long time old, in which I was solid from the start and was not behind. I could produce an equal, or more, number of games in which my vote has sat on my rvs vote the entirety or the majority of day one. I'm not a quick voter at all.

I am town here, your meta bullshit is bullshit. There's a reason why the people who know me, who have played games recently are calling me town, it's because this is my town game.

I'm not going to pretend to feel great about reads I don't feel great about. I am being a little more cautious with my reads right now in part because it's fucking multiball and the last two multiball games I've been in my reads have been fucking atrocious. I'm perfectly capable of making up reads; it's getting them right that is hard.

But please, call me a moron more that as scum I decided to open myself up to my scum or not town meta by making it obvious that this is me. Because I LOVE being called a moron.

Also bulbazack is full of shit now that I actually read that whole big paragraph. I replaced out of signs and void because I felt like an attack on me was personal. I thought the person was likely town and I thought his attack was personally motivated and I replaced out. Fact is, I was being a bit more sensitive to weird attacks than usual after smite, and people thought it was weird. People suspected me for replacing out of that game due to the personal accusation, and it was bulbazack who told people that they knew why I had replaced out and to stop acting like I didn't. SO, how can he understand why I would be sensitive to a personal attack nobody else did, have that background with me, and not be able to see at all how I might have interpreted the attack?

It's how I felt, I might have been wrong, but it's how I felt.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2699 (isolation #114) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2651, Bulbazak wrote:So don't try to pretend you don't understand why I'm hesitant to call you town and why I'm not giving you a free pass and why, most of all, I don't like that sexist comment that doesn't fit anything that I've seen from you in any game I've played with you ever.

I missed this, but this is the last time I'm responding to this situation.

I have not had a problem with you not calling me town; that has never been the point and you know that. I know this is my town game though and through because I happen to know myself and I know that my approach would be different as scum.

My problem with you is your continued harping on me feeling a way I felt. It's not dirty pool when that's how I felt. I've had to now repeatedly tell you that it's how I felt, that I could have interpreted it wrong during the argument but that's how the attack felt to me that night. This has been a repetition that I should not have to keep making. You're completely dismissing the fact that I felt that way to call it dirty pool when it's how I felt.

I've tried to drop it. I've asked for you to drop it. You refuse to. You're the one keeping it going, not me. But, please do continue to dismiss me and how I felt. That's really going to suss out my alignment. Surely it is.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2702 (isolation #115) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2698, ProHawk wrote:Aeris, please explain to me how your scum-hunting tactics in single-ball is different from your scum-hunting in multi-ball.

Everybody is scumhunting in multiball, so the parameters you use to town read people is completely different. You've played mutliball games before, so I don't get this. AND if you have been reading my posts you'd see that I keep referencing the reads I do have as cautiously optimistic and have some that I have as town even counting multiball.

This is general discussion territory though and it feels like the way you picked on me in Tales of Vesperia when you were scum and made a bullshit meta case against me and then after game said that picking on me was fun.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2704 (isolation #116) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2693, ProHawk wrote:My point in bringing up the games wasn't that I had "meta'ed" you. It was that THOSE game are my experience with you and this game is almost a 180. I'm not trying to make this personal, and I am not, nor was I ever attacking you for being a girl.

You're forgetting HU2, which was multi ball, in which my play was more similar to here. Though there I was a vig, but still.

Though in that game my reads were terrible. I town read scum and nearly tunneled on town/tried to vig the town cop night one. It wasn't until day three that I started getting my shit together reads wise. Then there's the recent We The Purple game where I town read almost all of the scum team and scum read town; it wasn't until day three that I started getting things together.

Both of those games are more similar to here. So, yes, I'm being a bit more cautious right now with my reads because experience tell me my reads are shit in multiball.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2706 (isolation #117) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2705, ProHawk wrote:I'm trying to READ you Aeris, not picking on you at all (as I already mentioned). I have not made a meta case, and this is no where near the meta case I made against you as scum. You should go re-read it.

I want to know what your "parameters" are. Not a general discussion theory.

What is HU2?

Hilariously unbalanced 2. I was in a hydra with espionage. You jailed me night one.

I read people best by how they are reading people and the game. In multi ball, people are actually scum hunting, so that makes it harder for me to get positive reads the way that I normally read people. Like the seiko hydra would probably be a rock solid town read for me if it were't for multiball, but they're still as a cautiously optimistic town read because that Titus case and their reads could be genuine regardless.

You were also comparing mini games to a large game. I don't consider my day ones strong regardless of the type of game, but especially not in a large. Also you're not looking into context of day one. I was largely behind until the very end, which was preemptively ended and day one was full of the Titus thing which I was trying to tease out. Pieguy was convinced she was right and I was trying to balance that with my own imperfect way of reading Titus and trying to make sense of other people on the wagon/defending the wagon and what that said about Titus.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2709 (isolation #118) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Aeris »

Who said I'm not looking for scum reads. I work better from town reads out. If I can form a decently strong set of town reads then that can give me bearings on the game and help to balance out my view with their views and assess the gamestate.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2710 (isolation #119) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Aeris »

But again, why aren't you interacting with the posts/reads I have put in the game??? Because I'm sure that would be more helpful than anything else.

Like I just don't get either of you guys. You want to call me suspicious but not actually interact with anything I've put in the thread.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2712 (isolation #120) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by Aeris »

I've put reads into the thread. What do or don't you agree with?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2720 (isolation #121) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2719, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2704, Aeris wrote:
In post 2693, ProHawk wrote:My point in bringing up the games wasn't that I had "meta'ed" you. It was that THOSE game are my experience with you and this game is almost a 180. I'm not trying to make this personal, and I am not, nor was I ever attacking you for being a girl.

You're forgetting HU2, which was multi ball, in which my play was more similar to here. Though there I was a vig, but still.

Though in that game my reads were terrible. I town read scum and nearly tunneled on town/tried to vig the town cop night one. It wasn't until day three that I started getting my shit together reads wise. Then there's the recent We The Purple game where I town read almost all of the scum team and scum read town; it wasn't until day three that I started getting things together.

Both of those games are more similar to here. So, yes, I'm being a bit more cautious right now with my reads because experience tell me my reads are shit in multiball.

I thought your reads were pretty good in hu2. town only mislynched once in a 1:3 scum to town ratio and you guys vigged scum.

so I am not seeing where that sentiment is coming from!

Day one they were terrible. Espionage's weren't. I thought Prohawk, klingonclet, titus, wisdom, zarhydra were all town and they weren't. I tried to vig shos night one and almost vigged bulbazack night two. I started getting it together day two/day three, but early game they were terrible.

I had a similar issue in We The Purple where I town read 4 out of 5 scum until day three.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2722 (isolation #122) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 605, The Antagonist wrote:
In post 560, mastin2 wrote:Oi! You don't go get to steal my line about YOU!

you know that kind of scumgame for me was a once (or twice)-in-a-lifetime kind of thing and i had the SIGNIFICANT advantage of tth helping me out there, right?

I thought this post sounded kinda town from anti.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2747 (isolation #123) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 1831, Fresh wrote:Because lynching me would be smart... (sigh)

In post 2257, Fresh wrote:

Keep scumreading me please. I love how wrong everyone always is. But meh its day 1. Carry on.

Okay they are little small things, but these were the things that felt genuine townish from Fresh. I thought that he received a bit of suspicion in We the Purple, but I just looked back and didn't see it in his iso, so maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Anyway his tone feels a bit more angry today about it but meh still don't want to vote there.

Don't know where I want to vote though :/
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2752 (isolation #124) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:34 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 1276, Bulbazak wrote:@Mastin: I was thinking about that. That was early Bulba, back when I enjoyed scum more than town. Now, I'm not as sure if I could pull it off. Town is definitely easier to just cut loose and relax. I think if I was scum, I would need a fairly solid team, because I'm not sure if I can pull a game by myself anymore.

In post 2581, Bulbazak wrote:

@Mollie: I'm guessing I was right in backing you last night. Get your head in the game and realize I'm town here.

Although I absolutely detest Bulbazack's attack on me and continuing to ask the same people if they think town me would have had that reaction and they keep saying yes, and he's not actually scum hunting me at all and is focused on a reaction I had in the first few pages of the game. And is at the same time implying that I'm good as scum and so he has a right to be paranoid as he is saying that I'm so terrible at scum that in the first few pages of a game I needed to flail around and make up an attack and I couldn't possibly have felt exactly the way I felt, and he used a similar bullshit line at Titus about knowing not to have an emotional reaction as town, these two quotes give me pause on him being scum.

The first one I had remembered a bit more in-depth, but it's not as oomphy as i was leaning towards yesterday. The second one though I do like, though I suppose it could be him manipulating mollie, but I'm not sure he does that as scum when it might just make her paranoid of him.

I'll have to finish things later. Today is my mom's birthday and I'll be busy. Probably won't get back to this until tomorrow.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2782 (isolation #125) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Aeris »

Bulba - I don't care if you yell at me to do something. I don't care if you yell at me to get in the game. What has bugged me and was still bugging me is that you were claiming I can't possibly have felt the way I felt. I admitted very early on that I could have been wrong in my interpretation but that that night that is how it felt to me. And it bugs and unnerves me that I'm getting that I'm better to have felt that, or I couldn't have felt that, or whatever, and I think if anyone does actually think that, they need to go read Smite and see what I dealt with. I will very much own up to the fact that since that game I've been more sensitive to a variety of attacks and have been less tolerant of toxicity and various types of attacks in games. It does not change the way that I felt; I just might have interpreted incorrectly.

I did not scum read any of them for it. And I'm not sure where you're getting that. In fact, I've at varying points called both jaqen and varsoon possible town reads. My suspicion on Prohawk did not come from that. I explain my suspicion on Prohawk in and in which I thought he was potentially demonstrating knowledge of me being and alt/who I was when he shouldn't have. That would make for a short list of who his scum partners were.

What is frustrating me is that you're not actually reading my posts. I have given reads and thoughts throughout the game. What you've been focusing on is something that ended a long time ago and you've been ignoring everything else.

I've given my thoughts on seiko. I've talked about Varsoon. I thought he was town early on based on his reaction to suspicion early game, not so sure what to make of his kinda defeatist attitude.

I've also talked about anti/ika. I thought they were a pretty decent town read by the end of yesterday even if I hate their play concerning Titus. I think that Anti's case against Nacho looked more like town him. That reminds me I wanted to respond to their case. But I have no idea what their plummeting read on mollie is from and I don't like their dismissiveness when I wanted them to explain. I think mollie is town, and it's a town read I feel pretty good about, so I'm not getting that there.

I have no clue on Prohawk. I think he looks scummy but I'm not sure. I don't like that he asked how my parameters for reading is different in multiball than in single ball because it reminds me of how scum!wisdom got all up in arms about people not giving him a strong town read due to multiball in HU2. I also don't like that he said he'd interact with me last night and I asked him to look at the reads I had and tell me what he agreed with and disagreed with, but he went silent after that.

Most of these things are in my iso though, and I think if you get beyond thinking I can't possibly have felt how I felt you could see my thoughts and my reads and no I don't have any great scum reads right now and I'm not going to make something up just so you can feel better about me. Can you actually read my thoughts and interact with them, because harping on something from page 5 that is doing nothing but causing a distraction because it's not relevant to the game being as it's how i felt and I didn't even use it to claim anyone's alignment over is not actually conducive to determining my alignment. But reading my thoughts on the game is.

Anyway, I thought I had something else to respond to, but I'm feeling really distracted right now. I'm on vacation and waiting to hear the diagnosis of my cat who is in the emergency room right now and there's nothing I can do about it.

I'm happy to discuss reads, and I'll be happy to right now even while being distracted and maybe a bit emotional, but that's what should have been a focus this entire time and not what has been going on and done nothing except further a distraction.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2783 (isolation #126) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Aeris »

I could probably be up for an anti/ika push though.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2785 (isolation #127) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Aeris »

It wouldn't bother you at all to be lynched?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2840 (isolation #128) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Aeris »

This is mostly a prod dodge. I don't really have the time or mental energy for mafia right now. But I am going home sooner due to my cat having to spend the weekend with the emergency vet, so.

I have some things to respond to that I'll try to do intermittently but I wouldn't expect much from me before I get home on Monday.

I thought that bulba was crumbing that he protected mollie last night. Also when you guys claim can you also flavor claim?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2842 (isolation #129) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 2787, ProHawk wrote:Aeris, forgive me for not being able to sift through your ISO to find your reads you wanted me to comment on before going to bed.

I disagree with you giving Mastin a "free pass" just because MASTIN is MASTIN.

Completely agree with Mollie town. If she were scum, she would just barrel drive me into a lynch instead of trying to figure me out.

Singer not so much, can't get past the dissonance in her reads.

Varsoon obviously we don't see eye to eye.

Jaquen's disappearance as of late concerns me, but I don't think he is scum.

Mastin doesn't care that I am town. Does town-Mastin play anti-town? I have tried MULTIPLE attempts to help her read me. They all fall by the wayside. I don't think she is town.

Anyone I missed?

I never said I was giving Mastin a free pass because she is Mastin. She's displaying many of the markers town her has been displaying in the games we've played this past year. That has me leaning town. I'm just not really interested in talking much about Mastin or seeing people poke at her or interact with her in a way that is going to inspire her to write huge walls of indignant text about her play, etc etc which is not alignment indicative, will clutter up the game, and will keep her from talking about the game which will actually make her more readable.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2862 (isolation #130) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2859, ProHawk wrote:
In post 2842, Aeris wrote:She's displaying many of the markers town her has been displaying in the games we've played this past year.

What are these markers and which ones wouldn't she be smart enough to incorporate into her scum game?

I don't out markers or tells I use to read people with, especially when there is no danger of them being lynched.

Why don't you meta her? You wanted to meta me at the start of the game to see how I played as scum. Why are you not doing that for others/her?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2863 (isolation #131) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2830, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 2722, Aeris wrote:
In post 605, The Antagonist wrote:
In post 560, mastin2 wrote:Oi! You don't go get to steal my line about YOU!

you know that kind of scumgame for me was a once (or twice)-in-a-lifetime kind of thing and i had the SIGNIFICANT advantage of tth helping me out there, right?

I thought this post sounded kinda town from anti.

Why? Literally all thatnis is him talking about how he was so good as scum in one game. That's nothing to for, a read off one way or the other. It has absolutely nothing to do with this game Aeris.

Felt genuine as neither heads of that hydra are good at scum, so I could see the surprise that Mastin thought that they would be the scum we would town read as real. Therefore, if they were putting in an effort and looking town the likelihood that they were town was pretty high. However, the way they're both kinda lurking, and ika not dropping the town tell I have for him is kinda concerning. (I don't know if he drops this town tell in every game he plays though, it's just something I've noticed in the past few games I've played with him in.) They started off good with the nacho case and ika's engagement, though alignment regardless he'd have gone after titus that way because it's easy, so I'm not as sure as I was at that point.

Post still felt town though.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2866 (isolation #132) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Aeris »

*shrug*

It's not the only way I read you, but you dropping it makes it easier.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2870 (isolation #133) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Aeris »

If meta is a weak weak tell, what was the purpose of wanting to meta me in the first place?

I mean what do you think you could have possibly gotten that was alignment relevant if I'd have said I hated playing scum as scum before? That would be a truth of me no matter what alignment I am, so it's a statement that is alignment irrelevant. Besides, you said you wanted to see how I played as scum not if I made a true statement about myself as scum.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2874 (isolation #134) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2867, Kaboose wrote:I feel like every other page of this game someone is waiting for someone to drop their town tell.

If someone had a town tell, and you knew they had a town tell, and they hadn't dropped it. Wouldn't that person be scum to you until they did? Is that a logical assumption to make?

No, that's not how things work.

People do not do the same things in every game. We are not robots. Just because someone doesn't drop a town/scum tell it doesn't mean they're not that alignment. If they drop the tell, that's the telling thing.

In other words the absence of the tell is not concerning or necessarily alignment relevant, but the presence of the tell can be alignment relevant and increases the chances that the read will be correct.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2886 (isolation #135) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Aeris »

Uh I just remembered that gif is the one who did the whole yolo initiate random battle thing on day one and he's probably lying.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2890 (isolation #136) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Aeris »

It's possible he was, or is trying to draw out a doc claim, who should not counterclaim if so.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2893 (isolation #137) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2891, singersigner wrote:
In post 2890, Aeris wrote:It's possible he was, or is trying to draw out a doc claim, who should not counterclaim if so.

So I guess I've figured out you're Tammy and I'm really surprised you'd think this about GiF? What's his incentive to do that so randomly, again, when he's not in any immediate danger of getting lynched?

I have no idea what he's doing this game about anything. He basically trolled being a gladiator of sorts at end of day one. Softed and left it implied he was sorting a guilty on fresh at start of day two, although that might have just been him going with other people's assumptions. Said it wasn't that and he shouldn't list drunk when people thought the fresh guilty was a soft, and now is claiming a protect on Mollie, after Mollie has all but claimed the missing kill had to be due to a protect on her, when there was absolutely no need for that.

I'm just waiting for nacho to show up and hopefully bring some sense of sense to that hydra so that maybe I can read them.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2895 (isolation #138) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Aeris »

I mean basically what I'm getting is that gif's incentive this game is to be as confusing as possible.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3022 (isolation #139) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 2918, Psychlone wrote:
In post 2893, Aeris wrote:I'm just waiting for nacho to show up and hopefully bring some sense of sense to that hydra so that maybe I can read them.

Maybe I haven't read his posts very clearly but aside from obvious trolling early game and the early early claim I don't think he's been particularly confusing.

The early claim is true. I have posted things. Do you have a read on them?

I've felt like I'm a pong* paddle with my thoughts on you guys. I liked your early posting, then went unsure, then really liked something before the Titus wagon, then got unsure due to how you were reading/interacting with the Titus wagon. GiF's posting has seemed to be quite a bit of trolling and I'm not sure how much I can take seriously, which doesn't really help the pong situation. So yeah, hoping I'd be able to get a read on your posts.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3026 (isolation #140) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Aeris »

Kaboose - I asked you a bit ago what games Mastin town read you in, but I don't think you ever answered it.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3027 (isolation #141) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Aeris »

Varsoon - I got your soft!
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3029 (isolation #142) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 2942, Psychlone wrote:Could also probably happily vote TIP.

Do you know what TiP's old town tell used to be?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3032 (isolation #143) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 2944, Bulbazak wrote:@Tammy: I've been reading your posts, which was why I was frustrated, because I felt you were ignoring what I was actually saying and focusing on the argument that I said you couldn't have been feeling what you were feeling, which was not what I was saying at all. I was concerned that every time I thought of this game, I could hardly remember anything from you. Looking at yours and Mollie's responses, I can see that SMITE had a large influence between now and the last time we played. I think I recall something about why F-16 was banned, but I didn't know it involved you. With this, the recent flips, and the more recent revelations, I feel like I'm not seeing what I should, and that's worrying me. It's like Signs and We Didn't Playtest This. I'm really not feeling like I have a solid foundation, and because of that, I just don't want to hand you a townread when I can't remember a single thing you've done. If you're town, I hope you can at least understand that.

That's fine with me. I feel pretty town, but I also know I haven't made a huge impact on the game, so if you're working from an old model of me that I make big impacts or splashes early game then I can see hesitation. I feel like I've had to make meta explanations for myself for quite a bit lately, but the fact of the matter is that my life is just busier than it used to be. The spaces that mafia used to take up have been filled by other things, and I just don't have the time available to me consistently that I used to have. It sometimes puts me a bit behind, and while there's always been an ebb and flow to my games, it's become more pronounced in the past year. I'm trying to be a bit more cautious in my reads this game and be a bit more thorough in how I'm thinking things out. I don't have a great direction to go or a great scum read I feel good about. I don't have a handle on this game, I feel like as scum I would though!

~~~

I think my plane is getting ready to board.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3033 (isolation #144) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 2946, Jaqen Hghar wrote:posts like the one Antagonist made which Aeris immediately read as town even though it has ~zero~ to do with this game and is null at best and fluff at worst.

I feel like you didn't read the explanation I gave when you asked me about it. That post in a vacuum is not sufficient for a town read, it was in conjunction with both heads' day one play. I get it's confusing or frustrating; sometimes people get irritated at the little things I town read people for, but there it is.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3132 (isolation #145) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 2992, Seiko x Naomi wrote:VOTE: Frozentaco

Who is frozen taco?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3133 (isolation #146) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 3034, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hi Aeris. What do you think about Scorpius' claim that FSS is guilty?

Confirmed town claims a guilty is pretty solid I guess. He put a :wink: sign next to it when he claimed the guilty while voting singer. I've seen that he says it's not a gambit, so hopefully we've got caught scum, yay?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3134 (isolation #147) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 3040, pirate mollie wrote:yeeeeaaaah, i am pretty familiar with flavour but I still do not get the logic chain of you thinking that another role interacted with your own due to flavour and not role description and somehow this makes you not sus of bulba. and for some reason you wanna see scumhunting while somehow excusing yourself from actually doing it.

am I the only 1 who has noticed something in the thread and thinks they know what is going on with scorpious?

I don't think the two are related.

It sounds to me that he has a result on bulba, but due to the games complexity is not a straightforward guilty, though it makes him concerned about bulba.

Idk if that makes sense, but his thought process on bulba and can't sixth make sense to me but that could be because I'm a crazy person and tangents/flavor suspicions are what I deal with too.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3135 (isolation #148) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 3042, TheIrishPope wrote:I'd like to know my town tell
That would be interesting
Welcome Cerberus, this will be fun
I think Varsoon's claim is legit? So I don't wanna put my vote there
Kaboose always seems scummy, so let's try our luck there
VOTE: Kaboose

Why did you ignore svorpious' claim?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3138 (isolation #149) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Aeris »

PSA - talking to/advising/complaining to zzzx about his play will get you nowhere except indignant posts about how he plays superficially scummy so he can make it to lylo and win it for town, and if everyone else would just recognize his brilliance town would be in a much better shape. It doesn't matter that he gets mislynched or vigged due to his play, every one else is wrong and we're the ones who need to change.

If you want to policy lynch him, great fine do it, but there's really no getting through to him no matter how forceful you are, though I not about to complain about reading a good well-timed player rant on someone who is actively contributing to a scum win. I just think you should be warned your rant is all the satisfaction you have, he'll probably never change.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3139 (isolation #150) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 3137, Bulbazak wrote:On an unrelated note, can we get flavor claims from Psychlone and Cerberus? You already outed your roles. You might as well go all the way so that we can better judge their validity.

This.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3142 (isolation #151) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Aeris »

Seiko is my spirit animal. I don't know many other people who hesitate on guilties and make sure they make sense so <3
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3146 (isolation #152) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Aeris »

I'm fine with lynching stool. The reaction or non reaction he had to a guilty on him is not encouraging. I'd thought that maybe that :wink: was an indication of a reaction test, but with stool thinking its varsoon and not svorpious does show he's not really reading.

I'm liking bulba more for town though.

Could also lynch tip and pro hawk I think.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3148 (isolation #153) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Aeris »

Also, strangely enough, not bothered by cephrirs prod dodges. I was leaning town on his predecessor and I think I can get a read on him from how he reads the game anyway.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3260 (isolation #154) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Aeris »

I think one team at least is attempting to cross kill as really who kills cephrir unless they think he's scum? I mean I thought CB was looking pretty decent, so meh I need to stick to my original gut sometimes, but unless they were just going for your average low level kill, but why kill cephrir in that case?

EITHER it's an attempt at a cross kill, and that could tell us something, or it's someone who was concerned about Cephrir, and that could tell us something. I wanna go with the first though. Does anyone know if anyone here has a philosophy of crosskill early?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3261 (isolation #155) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 3214, Saint wrote:
vote: zzzx

1) i dont believe his claim/attitude towards it
2) he seems like scum scumhunting the other faction

How so? Can you point me to scumhunting the other faction?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3265 (isolation #156) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Aeris »

oh cerberus that makes so much sense concerning the amnesiac cop.

There should be a result today? Anyone. Anyone.

Also, we don't know who psychlone did or did not protect today so I'm confused on your point there. Why would they have protected cephrir???

Scum doctor can always be a thing.

Some of the argument between bulba and zzzx is zzzzzzzz because come on really??? So much of it is not alignment relevant, like him voting me in rvs because he saw me die and that being alignment indicative? I don't care about flavor arguments, so if it could be boiled down to actual alignment relevant stuff that would be great because otherwise he has great reasons to argue with you and sound sincere if he's scum, but I don't think he is. If you want to policy lynch him, fine, but I'm not understanding this other stuff.

pedit: oooooh that makes sense. I was wondering what the heck that interaction was about.

Oh aslo I was thinking about antagonist and their alingment which I've been going back and forth on. And I do think they're day one looked decently town but then them both going radio silent is kinda concerning. My theory was that ika had lost his steam because he a)lurks as scum and b) couldn't bring himself to do the work to fool mollie. I'm thinking of an end of game apology I read a couple months back in which it seemed like he felt really bad for fooling her because of how much he respects her/cares for her. And I mean the thing that sucks is we develop these friendships and we have these win cons and sometimes they're at odds and we feel like traitorous jerks, so I thought that might be the source of running out of steam and that might be the why for some of his later posts but then I remembered and I'm not sure on that anymore. So, yeah, IDK but he needs to post more.

pedit: Well never mind then about the attempts at crosskills, Cephrir was being stupid as a mafia member making those posts.

I had something else and now I can't remember, maybe later.

Oh but I'd probably be up for voting Saint, though I want to reread through the two flips.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3266 (isolation #157) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Aeris »

Actually CB/Cephrir could have potentially sent messages to his masters, remind me to read through them.

I wish the kill flavor was different because it could tell us who did kill him. My first thought is that Cephrir had to think that his masters knew who he was/couldn't kill him because why the heck would he leave those crumbs if so???
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3267 (isolation #158) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Aeris »

Also wait why would he send his results to the innocent child who would most likely be a kill target?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3268 (isolation #159) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 470, CB wrote:
- Not liking the traitor drop here. :shifty:

hmmmmmmmm
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3269 (isolation #160) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by Aeris »

One thing that is hard for me to negotiate is how to expect people to play a traitor here as opposed to my homesite. At my homesite the traitor flips innocent and is always expected to support his masters, never bus them.

In that regard I would say that psychlone is definitely not meteor, but TiP or Varsoon could be. Though I haven't really made my whole way through his post with all the links because zzzzzzzzz really could people stop posting that way it's damn near worse than quote stripes with how difficult it is to follow, but that's my cursory first impression based on the protect masters model.

I have an abnormally relatively free Sunday, so I'll probably just pick this up tomorrow.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3274 (isolation #161) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 3270, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3260, Aeris wrote:I think one team at least is attempting to cross kill as really who kills cephrir unless they think he's scum? I mean I thought CB was looking pretty decent, so meh I need to stick to my original gut sometimes, but unless they were just going for your average low level kill, but why kill cephrir in that case?

EITHER it's an attempt at a cross kill, and that could tell us something, or it's someone who was concerned about Cephrir, and that could tell us something. I wanna go with the first though. Does anyone know if anyone here has a philosophy of crosskill early?

:neutral:

I really don't know what to think about this post and this is the first time aeris has pinged for me. cephrir very obvsly gave something to scorpious which yielded a guilty on ffs, that is how that lynch happened. I imagine cephrir was shot because of that.

It wasn't obvious to me. In retrospect it is obvious, but I didn't pick up on it.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3277 (isolation #162) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Aeris »

Confirmed town claimed a guilty on someone. I thought at first it was a reaction test because he was trying to get something started as he voted singer signer but said that FFS was scum followed up by a :wink: He kept reiterating that it wasn't a reaction test and didn't want to go into it further; I figured eventually we'd figure out what it was and that it was probably an aspect of his role. I toyed with the idea that he had a role wherein he could learn who sephiroth was, but when fss flipped palmer that theory was shot and I didn't think about it again.

And no, it didn't dawn on me that was the case even after I saw cephrir's flip as my thoughts immediately went to he could send his masters information.

I mean I really don't know how much you can get out of me or after me for
not picking up on something
. I didn't realize it and I'm not about to get into a multi page argument or whatever over me missing something no matter how obvious anyone thinks it is. I mean I doubt very seriously I'd begin the day thinking I was on to something crosskill wise if I'd realized what was going on with cephrir/fss.

I don't have any more information than I did at the start of the game.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3281 (isolation #163) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 3279, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3277, Aeris wrote:Confirmed town claimed a guilty on someone. I thought at first it was a reaction test because he was trying to get something started as he voted singer signer but said that FFS was scum followed up by a :wink: He kept reiterating that it wasn't a reaction test and didn't want to go into it further; I figured eventually we'd figure out what it was and that it was probably an aspect of his role. I toyed with the idea that he had a role wherein he could learn who sephiroth was, but when fss flipped palmer that theory was shot and I didn't think about it again.

And no, it didn't dawn on me that was the case even after I saw cephrir's flip as my thoughts immediately went to he could send his masters information.

I mean I really don't know how much you can get out of me or after me for
not picking up on something
. I didn't realize it and I'm not about to get into a multi page argument or whatever over me missing something no matter how obvious anyone thinks it is. I mean I doubt very seriously I'd begin the day thinking I was on to something crosskill wise if I'd realized what was going on with cephrir/fss.

I don't have any more information than I did at the start of the game.

okay, fair enough I am just suprised you missed it, I was ready to go apeshit on any1 who went after cephrir but no1 so I left it alone.

do you think there are more than 2 teams now?

I mean I feel kinda dumb for missing it as I kinda pride myself on picking up on small tells sometimes, but I just missed it.

With cloud being meteor aligned, I don't know because Sephiroth could be on that team whereas I was thinking he could be an independent? My main thing was always that I don't want people to discount that it's possible. In Serum and Steel, one scum team missed their kill several nights in a row, and unfortunately I realized it was multi ball just as I had to replace out and watched from the dead queue as people refused to believe it was multi ball. I think that contributed to the draw that happened, and it didn't have to. So, while I'm coming around to it just being two factions, I don't want to get too complacent about it.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3496 (isolation #164) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Aeris »

I quickly caught up but processing anything will have wait until tomorrow. I'm super tired and am getting up really early in the morning, so zzzzz.

I think it's over now and I want to double check something from pathfinder, but I think varsoon is more likely to be town here.

Mulling over zzzx. Wouldn't cry over losing him though.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3505 (isolation #165) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 3503, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 3496, Aeris wrote:I quickly caught up but processing anything will have wait until tomorrow. I'm super tired and am getting up really early in the morning, so zzzzz.

I think it's over now and I want to double check something from pathfinder, but I think varsoon is more likely to be town here.

A man could get behind lynching Aeris for this. Pathfinder is a great game for scum painting Varsoon as he is making a high risk play there he isn't making before. A man is scum with him that game and is knowing all too well how Varsoon is completely different there than he is as scum in other games.

???

You don't even know what I'm referring to from pathfinder.

And I'm calling varsoon more likely town here, so I don't get your point.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3506 (isolation #166) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 3504, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3496, Aeris wrote:I quickly caught up but processing anything will have wait until tomorrow. I'm super tired and am getting up really early in the morning, so zzzzz.

A man could get behind lynching Aeris for this. Pathfinder is a great game for scum painting Varsoon as he is making a high risk play there he isn't making before. A man is scum with him that game and is knowing all too well how Varsoon is completely different there than he is as scum in other games.

if you wanna lynch her I will join you. cos her recent posts are clangers.

My posts are fine.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3508 (isolation #167) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Aeris »

That's a horrible vote Mollie.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3509 (isolation #168) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Aeris »

Also why in the seven hells are you scum reading me in the first place?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3527 (isolation #169) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:06 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 3515, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 3505, Aeris wrote:

???

You don't even know what I'm referring to from pathfinder.

And I'm calling varsoon more likely town here, so I don't get your point.

Using anything from Pathfinder, when that one is trying something completely different from what he has done or how he is acting in any other game, is naught but fallacy. Because Varsoon wasn't Varsoon all the way through.

This doesn't make any sense. Are you town reading or scum reading varsoon?

Oh and for the record, what I wanted to check from pathfinder was an argument someone made concerning how varsoon reacts to suspicion on him.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3528 (isolation #170) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:14 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 3522, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Bulbazack is being on again/off again wagoned, so it's probably not a bad place to land
mastin is probably scum
Varsoon is saying Seiko is a guilty if I read that right
Zzzx isn't being his usual lurkaderp who only posts when someone calls him out or votes him so he can probably be scum as well
TIP is being wagoned too, but I havent read anything he's said ftmp
There's a few people acting like they didn't know Cephirir gave the IC the guilty info on FSS for a crosskill- Aeris being one. She may be a good lynch and is starting to face some scrutiny

Oh Jesus this is so stupid. I didn't know. It wasn't obvious to me. And I'm a terrible lynch.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3529 (isolation #171) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:22 pm

Post by Aeris »

Like the entire basis of suspicion on me is how dare I didn't realize something I didn't realize. Not only do I miss shit all the time and even if I were running at full capacity at end of day I probably would have missed it but for you people paying sooooooo much attention to the thread you certainly are quick to forget that at end of day yesterday I was on vacation visiting my family, a vacation which I cut short due to a cat emergency - whom I thought was going to die- and I was a liiiiittle distracted.

Probably still would have missed it though!
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3531 (isolation #172) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Aeris »

I still don't get your point because

I'm town reading varsoon and you claimed I was trying to scum paint him when I clearly said he was more likely town.

The thing I'm looking at from pathfinder was a behavioral tell that would iirc support my town read but want to check to make sure I am remembering correctly

But the thing that has me scratching my head is your argument that I should somehow know that varsoon played that game differently than any other game. Why can't I use
the only game I have actual experience with him
as an understanding for his play? But besides that, it's not what I'm doing anyway because I'm looking for a behavioral tell.

The way you're defending him here from me actually calling him more likely town is really weird.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3690 (isolation #173) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 3648, borkjerfkin wrote:
Votecount 3.7 (Final)

[10] ZZZX (Bulbazak, hiplop, mastin2, Psychlone, pirate mollie, ProHawk, Saint, Scorpious, Seiko x Naomi, The Antagonist)

[4] Saint (Kaboose, Varsoon, ZZZX, singersigner)
[1] mastin2 (Jaqen Hghar)

[3] Not Voting (Aeris, Cerberus v666, TheIrishPope)

Okay, so, not really sure any better way to go about this, but I guess I can claim now. I'm Bugenhagen and I'm a Sensor. When I said at the beginning of the game that there might be more than two scum factions, it was role information not flavor information. When Mollie asked me later about whether or not I still believed there were more than two scum factions, I used the flavor of meteor to explain my more current thoughts - I wasn't changing up what I thought, I was using the flips to balance out what was in my role.

I could learn if two or more scum factions voted on the leading wagon of the day. (This is one of the reasons, besides just being me that I also haven't been voting, as I was hoping to get the most possibilities for there being more than one scum faction on a wagon.)

On yesterday's wagon, if there are scum on the wagon, it comes from only one faction. But I need to be clear that my result does not say that there is definite scum on the wagon; it's one or no scum faction is on the wagon. (I didn't use it day one because I forgot as I was on vacation, and I didn't use it yesterday because Stool guy hammered himself and I thought it would skew the results.)

Anyway, I only really get a positive result on the wagon if two or more scum factions voted on the wagon. So, if there is scum in:

(Bulbazak, hiplop, mastin2, Psychlone, pirate mollie, ProHawk, Saint, Scorpious, Seiko x Naomi, The Antagonist) - it comes from only one scum faction.

So, there is definite scum in: (Kaboose, Varsoon, Jaqen, Cerberus, TiP) - and they would come from a different scum faction than the faction, if any, voting on zzzx. I guess the only way this is skewed is if zzzz's team is only a team of two, but I don't think that's possible.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3691 (isolation #174) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 562, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 437, The Antagonist wrote:holy shit, can we kill jaqen?

please?

Bugenhagen would be really, really sad. Probably not the best if ideas. I mean that old man already has one foot in the grave, are you trying to push the rest of the way?

In post 563, Aeris wrote:^_^

This was me not only recognizing a red xiii soft, but my own crumb :p
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3694 (isolation #175) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Aeris »

FF7 stories were so great.

Oh I guess I should clarify: that group that weren't voting on the wagon could also be of the same scum faction voting on the wagon if there are any. It's just that if scum is found on the zzzx wagon, then that's the only faction voting that wagon. So, if Shinra voted zzzx yesterday, Meteor (or anything else if found later) will not be found on the wagon.

The off the wagon could contain any make up as scum though.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3695 (isolation #176) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Aeris »

It wouldn't skew the results, but me being on the wagon meant that was one less chance for scum to be on the wagon. Since I only got positive results if two or more factions are on the wagon, I wanted as much possibility for two or more to be there, which is lessoned with me on the wagon.

(The only results I thought would be skewed was day two when Stool hammered himself because I didn't want to it to be written off as oh Stool counts as one. It might not make that much sense, and maybe it wouldn't have skewed it, but that's how I felt.)
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3720 (isolation #177) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Aeris »

Anyway, I'm not going to ask if FSS would have counted because I was operating under the assumption that he did. I really don't see the purpose in complaining about how i used MY role. It's MY role and I used it as best I could and understood it. Maybe it would have been better used on night two, but I didn't think so at the time. My thought was that if it did tell me that two scum factions was on it, people could make an argument that FSS was the only shinra on his wagon and then disregard the possibility that there were more.

But that's neither here nor there. There's no use in discussing what the better use would have been because I used it how I used it. Start an MD discussion after the game or discuss it after the game because it's pointless to discuss now.

What you should be asking is if it's actually my role, and you're a moron if you think I'm lying and how best to use the information that I provided. Which I do think is good information and I don't know why people are claiming it's useless. Super strong? No. Useless? No.

We now have flipped scum from two different factions, you know only one faction, if any, can be on the zzzx wagon, meaning there is guaranteed scum in the off wagon group of a different faction. Use associatives people! Scum hunt instead of whining that I didn't use my role how you would have used it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”