Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:36 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 57, tictac wrote:
In post 44, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 40, tictac wrote:how a wagon moves, what the counterwagons are. who gets on and who doesn't.
none of this is different for a policy lynch than a regular lynch.
They still exist, true, but with a policy lynch, people's reasons for joining or not joining it are generally not related to their alignment.
I mean u going hard defense on TSE, and that's info that's gonna be useful tomorrow. More useful if we know what TSEs align is.
So yer 'no info from policy lynches' stance is kinda nonsensisical.

what do ya think of me pushing for a info lynch, yet calling info lynching crappy?

So why do you think smart is trying to defend tse. Do you think smart is trying to white knight tse or do you think they are buddies.

Also you day one you are pushing for info lynch but what info do you think you could find so soon into this day. After the wagons have shifted and moved like teh rolling sands then maybe then there would be info to a lynch. But even then dont you agree that its more secondary to lynching some you think has decent chance of being scum. Rather than just arbitrary picking a single player.

Your saying this before tse has even posted. Thus you have at the moment no indication of this alignment. So what i dont get why you are raising the prospect of a info lynch. I can understand you wanting at this point to wagon tse to get info from inorder to maybe judge who to lynch. But your already pushing the idea of tse lynch
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:51 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 125, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 121, Elsa Jay wrote:You joined because you got a LoZ icon. Duh.

And frankly I'm trying to let day 1 end so we DON'T devolve into spamming and have more late RVS wagons like people are trying to start. Day 1 is not the time to solve in a 50p. The wagons now are just jibber jabber for other problems down the road. We get a lynch and focus more on night actions for now instead of dayplay.
I like this idea. Our goal should be to get flips started as soon as possible so we can solve using them as a baseline. This game is going to devolve into a lot of meaningless babble if we keep changing our minds and discussing endlessly, also a lot of people will probably flake out if the game drags on without receiving any hard facts.

But why should we pick the one that you picked at the drop of a hat.

Are you happy with any day one lynch? As that certianly what it feels like to me because teh impression im gettign is that you want us to just lynch tse. Who you voted up only 8 posts in.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:52 am

Post by bob3141 »

Hey A50
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:22 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 344, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 240, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 237, AaronFrost wrote:TSE is probably town tbh
That's a pretty strong statement.
It's mostly a gut feeling from the way his wagon formed and the fact that people want to policy lynch him despite there being no real reason to do that

But your saying he is town. That doesnt match up with what you say your gut reaction is.

What you saying with your gut is that you can see no reason why anyone should suspect him of being scum. If your read was genuine based on what you saying your gut is telling you. Then you would be saying you think so far he is null. Or you woudl said x and x is why i think tse is town. But you dont you just say reason why you think those voting him are suspect.

Feels almost like your saying the provable - tse is town move along, nothing to see here.

So why do you town read him? And not why you dont scum read him. as those are two different things
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:37 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 362, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 350, bob3141 wrote:
In post 344, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 240, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 237, AaronFrost wrote:TSE is probably town tbh
That's a pretty strong statement.
It's mostly a gut feeling from the way his wagon formed and the fact that people want to policy lynch him despite there being no real reason to do that

But your saying he is town. That doesnt match up with what you say your gut reaction is.

What you saying with your gut is that you can see no reason why anyone should suspect him of being scum. If your read was genuine based on what you saying your gut is telling you. Then you would be saying you think so far he is null. Or you woudl said x and x is why i think tse is town. But you dont you just say reason why you think those voting him are suspect.

Feels almost like your saying the provable - tse is town move along, nothing to see here.

So why do you town read him? And not why you dont scum read him. as those are two different things
What? It does match up? My gut reaction is that TSE is probably town. He's got a bunch of votes on him already and a lot of them feel very opportunistic. His play itself doesn't really warrant the scum reads in my opinion and the fact that so many are quick to jump and vote him here points towards him being town.

Also Loud Bodyguard is self resolving and he's apparently repped out.
but why do you town read him.

Not why your maybe for leaving him for later.

what makes you read him more than null
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:39 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 367, AaronFrost wrote:Loud Bodyguard seems like a dumb fake claim to fake honestly as that'll literally get disproven in a single night if it's false

i think last completed town game or second from last. The last scum alive claimed informed bodygaurd when voted to l-1 on day one. He later flipped 1 shot strongman
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 375, AaronFrost wrote:
@bob
In post 362, AaronFrost wrote:He's got a bunch of votes on him already and a lot of them feel very opportunistic. His play itself doesn't really warrant the scum reads in my opinion and the fact that so many are quick to jump and vote him here points towards him being town.
why is he more than null to you

You say his play doesnt warrant beign scum read.

One what about his play means you dont get why players scum read him?

two your saying you have reason to not scum read him. Thats different from town reading a player as you infact said you did.

so again why do you town read him?

Not why you think town should not be scum reading him and instead null on him but why you town read him.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 382, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:bob do you have a read on TSE or nah

sort of null with a sligth scum read. the sligh scum read comes from the way he says oh i can prove im loud. Not that he can prove that he is loud bg but that he is loud. Leaves me feeling like he is loud something.

Im not sure he is the best lynch today but thats simply because that there is chance his slot becomes self resolving. Though last time some one claimed bg they did flip scum and ended up the last scum. Though luckly his claim was found out as he was trapped with informed bg claim. when the last town pr died.

Whats ive really noticed though is that aaron is defending tse pushing a town read when so far he hasnt come up with a reason. He hasnt simply come up with sayign oh tse claimed loud bg we should leave him for later even if he is null to me. But that he is town

He even says oh its was lareg wagon but missing to mention that we in 50 player game and in 13 player games every now and the you see 4 player all town wagons in rvs. 4 scaled up to 50 player game is 15.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 480, The Fonz wrote:
In post 467, Garmr wrote:So this is the post that stood out to me after a skim
In post 251, The Fonz wrote:
In post 149, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Well I know for a straight out fact 1 of the people on my starting wagon is scum.
Also, do you all honestly think I’m still toxic?
Hey, TSE. Here you imply role information, then do fuck all with it. If you know for a fact, either you have specific info on a single player, or you have some broader "there are x scum in players abc" type knowledge, or you're scum and hinting that you're being bussed like Nero suggests. If you don't, you're completely full of shit.

If you have role info that means town can make a better lynch, then hinting at it rather than outing it means you're already playing badly in an anti town way.

If you're hinting bus, you're scum.

If you're just making it up to try to redirect attention away from you to your Wagoners, then you're being kinda toxic already.

So ten pages in, I'm already left thinking you're either scum, playing really badly, or toxic.

Your Nero vote is pretty bad -even if he's slightly misreading one post, he's showing scumhunting motive. It reads omgus at best, which is not inherently scummy but is a thing I've seen you do that contributes to your perceived toxicity.

So let's turn the volume down. If your "I know there's scum" thing is just your usual overconfidence, then admit that now, and I at least will let it slide. Then tell me something you've noticed about a player NOT on your wagon, and not relating to something they've said about you. Can be anything game relevant. I feel like if you direct your energy at scumhunting on your own wagon, it will continue to come across as defensive and omgussy and look toxic or scummy, making the wagon a self fulfilling prophecy. If you want to help town, look elsewhere, except if you genuinely DO have helpful role info.
This just seems like a massive misrep it's obvious tse means atleast 1 scum on the wagon.

VOTE: The fonz
It's not misrep, he literally said he knew for a fact there were scum on the wagon. Now, obviously he didn't, which i had as the most likely scenario; he was massively overconfident, which is normal for TSE. You are correct that the post wasn't intended to sort TSE; it was intended to reach on to TSE, in a non confrontational manner, to try to get him to stop doing non alignment indicative flailing and OMGUS, and persuade him to play in a manner more conducive to me getting a read on him.

Fonz does look like you are picking out something out from TSE's the wording. Do you think its a scum slip from tse. As either he is town and that simply how he worded it or slipped the fact that he knows one scum is on that wagon.

Tse post certainly looks odd. Its not the suggestion that scum is on his wagon as i have seen countless players to say similar things about their wagons that flipped town. But the affirmatives in it. Will have to take look at his iso as the only explaination i can think off if he is town. Is that he is convinced one person is sure scum.

Garmr if you think fonz is scum what do you think his motivation for his other points were in his post. As you say he is misrepping tse because you see tse posts has him forgoting to prefix his statement with somethign like atleast. Garmr what do you think of fonz opinion of nero vote? As you mention not liking how fonz keeps referencing nero in his post.

Garmr if you are town i do think if your right about nero and fonz not knowing each others alignments. I cant see scum keep referencing their buddy in a post where they are pushing for a lynch. While also bring it to peoples attention that if he is buddied with nero that he has vested interest with countering a player pushign on his buddy. But this does mean that nero and fonz simply arnt t/t. Just that it doesnt look likely are on same team.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 526, The Fonz wrote:
In post 517, Garmr wrote:
In post 480, The Fonz wrote:
In post 467, Garmr wrote:So this is the post that stood out to me after a skim
In post 251, The Fonz wrote:
In post 149, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Well I know for a straight out fact 1 of the people on my starting wagon is scum.
Also, do you all honestly think I’m still toxic?
Hey, TSE. Here you imply role information, then do fuck all with it. If you know for a fact, either you have specific info on a single player, or you have some broader "there are x scum in players abc" type knowledge, or you're scum and hinting that you're being bussed like Nero suggests. If you don't, you're completely full of shit.

If you have role info that means town can make a better lynch, then hinting at it rather than outing it means you're already playing badly in an anti town way.

If you're hinting bus, you're scum.

If you're just making it up to try to redirect attention away from you to your Wagoners, then you're being kinda toxic already.

So ten pages in, I'm already left thinking you're either scum, playing really badly, or toxic.

Your Nero vote is pretty bad -even if he's slightly misreading one post, he's showing scumhunting motive. It reads omgus at best, which is not inherently scummy but is a thing I've seen you do that contributes to your perceived toxicity.

So let's turn the volume down. If your "I know there's scum" thing is just your usual overconfidence, then admit that now, and I at least will let it slide. Then tell me something you've noticed about a player NOT on your wagon, and not relating to something they've said about you. Can be anything game relevant. I feel like if you direct your energy at scumhunting on your own wagon, it will continue to come across as defensive and omgussy and look toxic or scummy, making the wagon a self fulfilling prophecy. If you want to help town, look elsewhere, except if you genuinely DO have helpful role info.
This just seems like a massive misrep it's obvious tse means atleast 1 scum on the wagon.

VOTE: The fonz
It's not misrep, he literally said he knew for a fact there were scum on the wagon. Now, obviously he didn't, which i had as the most likely scenario; he was massively overconfident, which is normal for TSE. You are correct that the post wasn't intended to sort TSE; it was intended to reach on to TSE, in a non confrontational manner, to try to get him to stop doing non alignment indicative flailing and OMGUS, and persuade him to play in a manner more conducive to me getting a read on him.
This makes no sense to me. Your vote was a reach but not to sort him or test a reaction but to correct TSE behaviour so he acts more in line with your will so you can eventually read him???? Voting him will calm him down how?
Erm, you're lying. I never voted TSE, so the rest of that house of cards collapses based on that. I was reaching out to him, not attacking him.
Fonz if you were reaching out to him do you think he is town or that you wanted him to prove to you that he was town by behaving in way that would appear to you like he was town. As it does look like you are pushing him as scum at first glance. as i do see several times where you say your being left feeling like he is scum. Was you view at the time that he was scum or town? As you claim to be reaching out to him but why would you do that unless you though he was town. It is a little unclear.

What do you think of teh case garmr is pushing against you minus the fact that he said you voted for someone that you didnt. What do you think of teh rest of his push as you really only refute that fact. While at the same time not really going to detail in how it cause his case to collapse liek house of cards. Why do you think garmr would lie about you voting. I would of thought that if garmr was scum that it could be fact checked anyway. and thus undermind his case. Do you not think scum would of avoided makign such a statement
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 704, Garmr wrote:You know the two scum teams should try and shoot for other scum or people that scum read me. If you shoot enough people that scum read me you can like set me up as mislynch and fuck over the other team since they are more dangerous than town. So aim for scummy people that scum read me you can't lose.

So what your saying is that if your scum you would killing off players that scum read you. Just looks like your trying to get ahead of suspect night kills by saying oh scum must be trying to frame me.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 545, Garmr wrote:@Bob
I don't remember you having this kind of mediator style as town or scum. So is it like something new your trying out for this game?

Im trying to sort the two of you by trying to dtermine what relationship you have together. Whether its tvt tvs svs or Svs
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 746, Garmr wrote:Bob's always got my alignment right as town and the fact he's pushing on things he normally wouldn't push when it comes to me makes me lean to him being scum.

garmr were are your walls. And the way you backed off fonz just doesnt seem like town you. It felt you just dropped your push after you realised he never voted tse. Town you is a less eager to let go. Scum you lets go much easier.

A town you i would of expected a bit more of push after that point. Pushing maybe something along the lines that fonz was still shading tse in his post.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 737, kagesong wrote:
In post 734, bob3141 wrote:
In post 704, Garmr wrote:You know the two scum teams should try and shoot for other scum or people that scum read me. If you shoot enough people that scum read me you can like set me up as mislynch and fuck over the other team since they are more dangerous than town. So aim for scummy people that scum read me you can't lose.

So what your saying is that if your scum you would killing off players that scum read you. Just looks like your trying to get ahead of suspect night kills by saying oh scum must be trying to frame me.
This wasn't a great look to me either. I thought about the same thing. But being novice, I wasn't sure if it was normal debate or not. So I didn't speak up.

So what did you see. All you have said is "yes what he said"

As my read on him comes from his abondement of his fonz push so quickly after he realised he was mistaken about fonz voting TSE. Town him isnt easily taken a back. He might reconsider as town but he will push a bit more first. While scum him is bit more opportunistic but lets go much easier if it looks like he might lose the arguement.

So what about garmr contributed to you make your conclusion from that statement of garmrs
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by bob3141 »

TSE do you have anythoughts that are not related to those on your wagon. As it seems your either pushign players in reaction to pushing you or are just defending your claim
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:15 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1561, The Fonz wrote:VOTE: SausasaurusRex Go look at that ISO and tell me it isn't newbie scum.

What makes you think he is newbie scum. His iso isnt much but what about it makes you think he is scum.

As as town rex never gave much progression
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:27 am

Post by bob3141 »

I dont get why so many are still on titus. Tse doubled down on his claim so titus cant back out of it. Migth be different question if that slot keeps suriving the nigh. As with the size of the game there are going to be many times his claim can be put to the test.

Now some are hard pushign and atleast it looks like conviction but some reads on that slot are quite weak. So dont get given the chances that the slot can be self resolving they want to kill it today.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1565, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1562, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1561, The Fonz wrote:VOTE: SausasaurusRex Go look at that ISO and tell me it isn't newbie scum.

What makes you think he is newbie scum. His iso isnt much but what about it makes you think he is scum.

As as town rex never gave much progression
Overly self conscious random vote that spends a little too long making clear it's random, unvotes rvs without doing anything else, asks a couple questions about hood mechanics that he apparently draws no conclusion from, votes the growing wagon with no new reasoning and equivocates in that by saying he's the person to vote "now." Reads like someone who is unused to being scum, overly cautious and not sure what he should be doing with himself.
I can see a little of what you mean. In his last game his progression onto his first real vote was bit smother. Never saw things like him saying this looks like viable lynch.

He posts quick sentance what he didnt liek followed by a vote
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1570, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1566, bob3141 wrote:I dont get why so many are still on titus. Tse doubled down on his claim so titus cant back out of it. Migth be different question if that slot keeps suriving the nigh. As with the size of the game there are going to be many times his claim can be put to the test.

Now some are hard pushign and atleast it looks like conviction but some reads on that slot are quite weak. So dont get given the chances that the slot can be self resolving they want to kill it today.
. Name someone who you think is on that wagon whose reasoning you think is weak/surprises you that they are still on Titus, please.

With nero you can see why he is still voting titus. As he has allot of content there in regards to tse.

You have uncrowned, vault who are still on him but are generally lurking.

Hectic seems to not want to leave based on him claiming that he expects titus to claim to be rb. But at the same time he is commenting quite wide.

not much behind yiley, tic tac vote for tse in my opinion

You have cat scratch that first seem to push against the tse wagon but then flipped onto it. At first he was pushing against the lynch when he ask nero why would he fake claim loud bodyguard as scum. So clearly he started of in his progression not thinking that a scum tse woudl make such a claim. And then with nothing he flipps to not buying his claim. No thouughts as to why. That was when teh wagon really started to grow.

All i can see from him is that he dont beleive the claim and that he says tse gets lamist when he gets run up.

i think cats vote looks very opportunistic. As before tse got run up to its hight he was pushign back agaisnt those who suspected those defending tse. Like aaron as well as showing disbeleif at tse makign such a claim. when the wagon was still in the low numbers, well for 50p. But jumped on once another 4-6 votes had piled up
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1996 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1577, Kirari Momobami wrote:Cat has been making a lot of lowkey but productive meta arguments, I think that slot is town and I disagree with the vote being opportunistic

What low key arguments are these that leaves you feelign like he is town? As it is quite easy to make a quick meta reads that marks a player as town or weak town.

As i see it his strong scum read is just based on him pushign a belief that tse made a slip. When i have seen those sort of comments come from town before. So alone it seems quite weak. As garmr pushed it could easily come from flustered tse that sees him beign wagoned. And mistakes the fact that he knows his alignment and thus assumes only scum would push him as he knows he is town. Now this arguement also realises on atleast of the wagon at that point to be scum. But we have not see him really mention who he thinks it is.

The only otehr player he has voted is rex. And he hasnt really mentioned why other than a few questiosn he put to fonz who is pushign that wagon. But not what he thought of the answers
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1997 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:46 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1579, The Fonz wrote:Yah that last post doesn't exactly scream "Not newbie scum" to me.

It certainly is unusual as in his last town game i never saw a post like that. Looks like a short essay compared to his usual posts. In his last game he never really gave much progression though. In particular when he voted for teh scum player day oen were it was just a single sentance.

So i do certainly find the over explanation odd but in that game he wasnt really pressured much
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1998 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1584, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 1580, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1578, SausasaurusRex wrote:But currently, unless someone does somethig
stupid
, I will vote Tictac.
SCUM
A townie would say unless someone does something scummy; but not stupid.
That`s a slip up
VOTE: SausasaurusRex
It’s not. Someone can do something scummy, but if I believe both people to be scum and am fine with either one being lynched, I’m obviously going to keep voting Tictac as he’s the more likely lynch. In contrast, if someone does something
absolutely
stupid, and there is no way town could have possibly done it, I’m going to vote them.

What do you mean more likely.

Do you mean more likely to flip scum?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1999 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1903, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1897, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1895, AaronFrost wrote:I don't think his claim itself makes it more or less likely that he's scum honestly. I think that the fact that he felt pressured to claim despite being nowhere close to the lynch threshold is scum indicative.
you know who else did this?

TSE
Loud Bodyguard will self resolve a lot sooner than novice tracker neighbor. Also Rex's play has actually been scummy whereas TSE/Titus's hasn't. Loud bodyguard is probably more likely to come from town than what Rex claimed.

Also... it's TSE.

I can understand you not wanting to lynch tse/titus today. Due to the potential for the slot to be self resolved but shouldnt that be the case for rex as well. As i see your argument is just based on time. But given that you think tse/titus shoudl be given time dont you think rex should be to. Or is there something about the claim you really dont beleive
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2002 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 845, Garmr wrote:I think nerocains push on TSE came from town although I disagree with tse being town That out the way I wanted to focus on this.

PROOFI VS NERO
In post 339, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 333, profii wrote:
In post 309, Nero Cain wrote:
scum team 1

insomnia
TrueSoulEnergy
profii
Egix96

scum team 2

Garmr

scum on someones team

SausasaurusRex
Black Ranger
In post 331, Nero Cain wrote:so lets save the mod a replace and lynch a scummy slot with a useless role?
first post is LAMIST and the 2nd post is incriminating, in the context of following the first. Just quoting so i can find it later
y are my feelings about who I think are scum LAMIST?
In post 340, profii wrote:
In post 339, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 333, profii wrote:
In post 309, Nero Cain wrote:
scum team 1

insomnia
TrueSoulEnergy
profii
Egix96

scum team 2

Garmr

scum on someones team

SausasaurusRex
Black Ranger
In post 331, Nero Cain wrote:so lets save the mod a replace and lynch a scummy slot with a useless role?
first post is LAMIST and the 2nd post is incriminating, in the context of following the first. Just quoting so i can find it later
y are my feelings about who I think are scum LAMIST?
Haha I just saw the list and didnt read it... I assumed scum team 1 was going to be people up for a TSE lynch but he is in there...

Interestingly you call it scum team 1 and scum team 2 when someone else just openly said the obvious 2nd choice of werewolf...

Considering your word choice is probably more scummy than the dude who didnt
This just seems weak. Prrofi doubles down on nero being scum by changing the point. You would think profii would bother to read the list if he emphasised the second post as being incriminating when put with the first. But lets assume he misread/didn't read it like he said he did. It's possible as I did the same thing. What makes me think his scum is he finds something else to double down on. Contrary to how Bob(yes I'm bitter and calling you out) hunts what's actually is scummy is to try and make a giant reach with the werewolf thing. We don't know what the factions are called. But profiii seems to to know. So this makes me believe that Profii slipped up here.

After a bit of back and forth about the subjest profii backs up and votes TSE this makes me think that profii is scum that just lost a exchange and doesn't want people looking to deep into it.

I like nero cain.

He did say the fonz was defending both profii and TSE. I personally don't think that The fonz and profii are a scum team together with the way the fonz defended profii But I don't really like it either as he called Nero's reads bads with out actually justifying why Porfi is town.

P:edit Oh got to catch up on the black ranger stuff.

So tldr version.
Town nero

Fonz/profii not a scum team.

Profii scum

Fonz scum lean.

This is starting to look more like town you. What do you think of proffii jumping onto rex now. As i find it bit suspect as there is reason for players to suspect rex at the time and want to pressure him but not really enough to run him up.

So fonz push on rex i think looks quite natural and from a townie angle. Scum reading rex iso which is as usual for him quite light during day one. Apart from that one bizzare big post of his

But proffi only reason was to jump on the leading wagon. If you think proffi is scum what do you think his motivation from wagon hoping from. Tse to tictac to rex was.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2307 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

will be able to ctach up tommorrow
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2535 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:54 am

Post by bob3141 »

That certain is an odd thing to do in game that has day that last 14 days. Its abit odd to expect a player to be on demand to reply to any post
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2558 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2556, EeveeLution Army wrote:Would have been better if it was 6-6-6

But anyway having 5 scumreads at this point is still weird this early into game. Especially with 50 people
Is it that he has to many or to little scum reads that leaves you as you say feeling his early game was weird?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2561 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2559, EeveeLution Army wrote:To many considering its still day 1. Only a handful of people can give long scumlists immediately off little things that pop up.

Do you think black scum reads are stretchy?

As 5 scum reads really inst much since there are 13 non town players for us to find. As i think it could be quite reasonable to have a fair few scum reads although naturaly most of them would be weak scum reads rather near a null read. So do you also find that these reads are too strong for teh day in addition to leavign you feel like his scum reads are too numerous for them to be genuine?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2571 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2567, EeveeLution Army wrote:Even with 50 pl most would be 2 at a time. Maybe 3
Since splitting votes between 5 people will only hurt town.

So what makes you think a player cant have more than 3 scum reads?

as i see it you are saying that more scum reads split wagon. Which i dont agree with as all more scum reads means is that player has larger pool he thinks scum reside in. As i cant see the connection between a player having several scum reads and splitting wagons. It feels like opportunistic thing to say. As if your saying how dare that player be open to more lynches.

Now it would be different thing if he was actively pushing all his scum reads at once as if he is trying to find a wagon that will move instead of him. But him simply having more than 3 scum reads i dont think is ai. I would expect any player to have anywhere between 1 scum read and 8 in this game. All depending how confident they are on in each individual read.

So do you feel like black ranger is trying to push scum reads simply to divert pressure off himself? And that he is simply looking for somethign that will work. As opposed to some just feeling they have found several players they think are scum and pushing the one they feel is most likely
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2601 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Proffii are you arguing that garmr is scum or that he is town?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2603 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by bob3141 »

As i cant tell if your trying to defend BR by using garmr example as proxy. In order to push that BR isnt scum lookign for the opposite team. As if you dont want use BR in the example as it woudl like you were directly defending him if you fail to deflect his lynch onto someone else.

Or trying to attack garmr by using his argument for BR being scum against him. With you think that BR is town looking for scum regardless and that you think garmr is actual scum who actualy thinks BR is scum. With him pushing the arguement that BR is simply scum looking for other scum.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2604 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by bob3141 »

above at proffii
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2701 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:11 am

Post by bob3141 »

i think br is at l-3 now
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2702 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:12 am

Post by bob3141 »

Drixx, Nero Cain, Amrun, gobbledygook, Almost50, Egix96, , insomnia, Garmr, Titus, Rhinox, BBmolla, AaronFrost, , Pink Ball, profii, Cat Scratch Fever, , NotAJumbleOfNumbers, Elsa Jay, Pine, Chemist1422, Psyche, , drd, vault

Those on him with him beign on l-1 before tictac unvoted him i think
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2709 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

Im still not feeling what the 23 players still voting black ranger are seeing in him. Even more so with his attempt to hammer solve when he looks to have genuinely believed to have actualy been hammered. Rather than just the l-1 he looks to have been on.

It very much looks like a geuine attempt to leave us with what he thought would help us find who some of the 13 scum players arrayed against us. If he was scum i would of thought he would of kept quite as if it was an act he would have known that he actual wasnt hammered. But it doesnt look like he did know that he was only upto l-1.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3079 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:02 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2753, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 2750, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2746, Black Ranger wrote:and if the argument from tictac is that convincing, why is Nero going for Dave?
What does the argument for Dave have to do with my vote?
Well, is Jackal lockscum from not posting in the hood? This is only something you and KM should know;
not Tictac
. You can still go for Dave, but we need to know, because if you want a more interesting lynch I could, ahem, make Jackal disappear tonight?

Can you quote where tictac said this. As this would mean somone would have to of told him. And if he as as you say not in your hood then that must mean that there must be scum in your hood. If tictac is scum as he would only know if he has partner in your hood.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3082 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2778, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2774, Titus wrote:Let's hurry up and finish the BR lynch. The resistance right before claim spot screams not town. Don't you guys think scum would ensure we got that claim before backing off if BR was town?
I think the interesting dynamic of people resisting the lynch, vs people pushing it will give some very decent reads for the next day phase. So i'm willing to follow this line of reasoning.
VOTE: Black Ranger
So what leaves you think black ranger is still scum. As i felt that when he thought he had actualy been hammered. That his posts where he posted what he though was is last reads before teh day would end with his flip felt geuine.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3090 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2845, Garmr wrote:
In post 2737, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 2714, Garmr wrote:
In post 2660, Black Ranger wrote:If I wanted to pretend to be an SK I would have claimed vig (which I never so much as softed) and said some bullshit but like I said being leashed by 25 active players (most either scum or dumb) has a worse pay out for town opposed to getting lynched like this.

My "loudspeaker in the scum PT" post about hidden scum before the player list was posted might have been an obvious PR tell. Think of it what you will.
Wait so your claimed power role is being town and posting in the scum pt???
Why exactly are you voting me if not for Drixx's "tell"?
In post 2090, Garmr wrote:VOTE: black ranger
should i give you a pass for never saying why?

well let's dip into this anyway.

TELL DRIXX DROPPED IN THE THREAD THAT COVERED THIS VERY SUBJECT.

In post 447, Drixx wrote:So ... in a neighborhood with {redacted} but Black Ranger is in there. He did the whole "Look at how super helpful I am being" entrance combined with the "you know there's totally scum in this neighborhood ... you REALIZE that right?" thing. For as long as I've been on this site, and probably before that, those two behaviors in a neighborhood have been super scum indicative.
1. There was no playerlist in the OP of the hood
2. The flavor implied that the players could remain unknown to the hood
3. Wake probably realized this was not-Normal and had to change it 24 hours later

I said that we should assume that anything said in the hood as being put on a loudspeaker into the scum PT. That meant,
no matter how much we could trust one another
, the hood was public information. I made a bit of an error by furthering my conclusion by saying anyone that appears in the hood late is guaranteed scum, because there's vets in the hood and I should have been able to trust them to come to the same decision later on and turbo lynch the free scum, but I was feeling pretty paranoid at the time, because I've seen exactly this scenario before (undisclosed neighbours and lurking scum).
In post 1816, Black Ranger wrote:I half feel like Drixx was trying to feel me out and half kicking me in the teeth when he first came in. He definitely managed to stop me from getting REDACTED to vote Garmr at least though he himself recognized it was a good vote. Just in general it was very disruptive with no real other motive.

Oh and it was corroborated in the hood that the playerlist appeared bout 24 hours or whatever after the game started (and when I made that comment in the hood about hidden scum).

No idea who would be scum in the hood.
I felt you were trying to smear me as being on a scumteam with drixx with this post. Which I thought was scummy. So honestly lynching you is a win win if your scum it's a big win for multiple reasons it elimnates me from being on your scum team and then I can try to find a member from the other team to lynch that scum reads me and has been pushing on me so I clear myself then all I have to worry about is sk.

If not I break even I lose a fellow townie but that fellow townie is drowning out the thread and smearing me and we have plenty of mislynches available. Situation 1 is preferable.
So what lead you to think black was trying to smear you rather than town simply thinking your scum? And do you still think that as your first sentance is worded as though you dont think he scum.

But you seem to still be talkign about lycnhing him. as you say his lynch was win win. In that sentance your tehn talkign to him as though you think he is scum.

Then you seem to be talking to him asthough he was town in teh last sentance were you talk about lsoign fellow towny
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3094 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:28 am

Post by bob3141 »

lol so many typos.

Multi tasking
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3096 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

im prob much worse when im drunk.

I realy do need to improve my typing skills. I type all teh right keys but no always in the right order. i tend to hit keys very close together so a slight miss timign by a fraction of second has "teh go in the wrong order. think crtl alt dlete
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3097 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

or in some cases like that not that ended up as no. I hit them at the same time so one letter doesnt get registered
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3098 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:51 am

Post by bob3141 »

my typing is in two speeds

realy slow or realy fast but full of typos
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3199 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3140, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2709, bob3141 wrote:Im still not feeling what the 23 players still voting black ranger are seeing in him. Even more so with his attempt to hammer solve when he looks to have genuinely believed to have actualy been hammered. Rather than just the l-1 he looks to have been on.

It very much looks like a geuine attempt to leave us with what he thought would help us find who some of the 13 scum players arrayed against us. If he was scum i would of thought he would of kept quite as if it was an act he would have known that he actual wasnt hammered. But it doesnt look like he did know that he was only upto l-1.
Why are you still voting Garmr my dude??

It seemed like you were reconsidering your read there in

Never stopped scum reading them. My intial vote on him was rvs being of the variety gamblers fallacy. But since then my vote on garmr has become a proper vote. At times he looks more like his town game but at others nothing like it. There is just soemthing about his push on br that inst right. All 2002 did was make me think the odds were not as strongly aligned with garmr being scum but still more likely scum than town.

His later posts just looked like how he pushs against those pushing him when he is scum. As scum his pushs are more focused on discrediting than actualy trying to solve that player. Even when he is tunnelign a player as town there is always an element of solving even during confirmation bias. How he is pushing br just looks like shade.

Although i do beleive that garmr does think br is scum. Just that he is scum himself. You can see it in his wording of his push on br being scum huntign scum. As it at times appears worded as althogh its from his pov. Just like how in prior game a player i was pushing used a her own reasoning as if it was her targets reasoning. And it showed that it was her thought process projected onto teh player rather than her view of that players thought process
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3227 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:02 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3209, Garmr wrote:Bob probably really does scum read me but his scum because his coasting on me instead of actually getting involved with any of the major wagons.

His either not mentioned why them or gave weak reasons not to hop on.
rex, titus and br are slots that can be self resolving

If titus is scum then we can block scum from nightkilling a revealed town pr. If that player dies it makes it highly likely that titus is scum. While also prevent which ever faction he belonged to as scum from targtign that player in the first place. Leaving the others to use up a night kill on slot that would otherwise be lynched instead.

BR i think looks town from how he acted around his beleived hammer and vig is role that can atleast be proven. Even if that proven depends on him justifying who he claimed to have nk. and even then if he is scum, the otehr factions would want to kill him. If br is scum then we get scum to kill scum instead of use lynching a potential town role.

Rex doesnt look the same as his prior town game but for now he could potentialy eat a nigth kill if he is scum.

garmr as you know im against lynching claimed pr day one
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3237 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Think you migth be right on tictac hectic. If he was town i would expect he would of been against atleast one of the leading lynches to have happened. But he has been all for titus, BR, rex and the low information lynch jackel.

VOTE: tictac

time to get some sleep or ill be tired all of this 50 hour week. 3 days to go
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3763 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:40 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3757, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 3724, Egix96 wrote:
In post 3652, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Also hi bob, I see you’ve paid me a visit last night
:wink: :wink:
oh get your head out of the gutter

egix is there something in your eye :-P

suggesting such things of a harmless town cat that wouldnt hurt a mouse.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4061 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:51 am

Post by bob3141 »

Garmr so your saying your a hider. Thats your go to fake claim.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4062 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:52 am

Post by bob3141 »

All game your have been acting like your scum self. Your push on fonz after he pushed tse so was so scum you.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4065 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:54 am

Post by bob3141 »

Garmr ive seen you fake claim hider as town and i have no doubt you would claim it as scum. As from your actions in day one and then day two perfectly match those from your cryrus scum game
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4070 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4067, Garmr wrote:
In post 4061, bob3141 wrote:Garmr so your saying your a hider. Thats your go to fake claim.
In post 781, Garmr wrote:I don't know who the other town is this game and I'm not scum so I have no help from anyone. So that makes me feel alone and I just want to
Hide
away till the games smaller and easier to sort.
I put a capital in this post. To show my crumb day 1 also
I never fake claimed hider
in my fucking life. So your just a fucking liar here. Not one game ever

So your saying you have never faked claimed hider. Serously ive seen you fake claim hider in my first ever game on this site. The game we were masons together.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4421 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

is that 5 replacements this game needs now.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4425 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

Hopefully who ever drixx gets repalced by will be told the result.

If we are down to 3 deaths from day and night. Then this game could potentialy go on for another 6 months. I dread to think how many more replacements we need before its all over. It might be bestb for now if actualy do as some suggest and lynch soem of them.

Normally i would prefer to wait a bit for them to be replaced but can we realy expect 5 replacements quickly.

Hopefully there is some that can keep drixx alive until he is replaced. Atleast if soem can as a joat that slot will have the same amount of shots. And not have opportunity loss like other roles would have
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4429 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: ar98mubarik
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4431 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

I never get why people start being rude to each other. After all this is at the end of the day just a game
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4762 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:52 am

Post by bob3141 »

I dont get why so mnay players are still after titus. He claimed bg so there is always the potential that his slot becomes self resolving.

I could understand if we were allot further through the game but we only just on day 3. But for now there is every chance that if he is town then his slot will be solved when he sacrifices himself in exchnage for one of our town pr that have been outed.

And even then if he is scum then we stop one entire faction from even trying to kill the player he protects. Upping the chances that such an outed pr could surive longer
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4769 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4765, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:bob you're in Rex's hood right? can you corroborate what Elsa said about Rex's action last night?
Yep rex then enquired about what role elsa had and why she was asking for protection.

He then responded that based on his result he didnt know of a role that would require protection and that he thought he was scum trying to live longer. Next sentance was saying that he was new.

Felt very much like digging.

He is new but his action is very odd. And he is off his town meta so far this game.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5006 (isolation #57) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 5003, tictac wrote:so who killed who?

We killed nord and tried to kill drixx n1
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5033 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:20 am

Post by bob3141 »

i was the one that visited him. Thats what all teh loud stuff was on about. I got guilty on him that night that confirmed that i was right. Was 100% sure garmr was scum goign into that night.

I actualy hadnt planned on using my result on him unless i had to. As I wanted to get him lynched with outing myself.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5037 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:13 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 5034, tictac wrote:I thought he killed Kirari tho, so Psychologist should give a negative?
But he was ascetic, so, eh?
got a positive result so garmr kill must of failed
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5068 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:31 am

Post by bob3141 »

bob3141
bob3141