Mini Theme 2182 - Legends of the Hidden Temple III - Over!

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

hello there
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #276 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

yeah I'm not reading all that

anyone want to give me the sparknotes?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #279 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

and this required like a hundred posts?

you people need to embrace concision
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #298 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 286, VP Baltar wrote:Hi, UT! How will you know if Reck is scum this game?

Reck, I asked you a similar question, but I think you missed it.
my answer is honestly the same as Reck's lol

he's town this game is my current read
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #346 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 220, VP Baltar wrote:Pooky is a fucking idiot
bzzt

Pooky is Big Smart. I will be disregarding the rest of your opinions on this basis.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #349 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

god dammit you're gonna make me read a bunch of spammy bullshit aren't you

I'm too old for this shit
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #352 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 350, Gamma Emerald wrote:up to you
I mean you could just tell me what to do :good:
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #394 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Wild notion, but 46% of the posts this game are from noraa and gamma so how about the two of you chill out and let some other people talk instead of suffocating the game?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #455 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 449, xRECKONERx wrote:in the PT UT was like "how does it feel to be town together finally" and i was like "yep this is true 100% facts"

i can't explain it past that, i just know

I am finding Gamma to be conciliatory in a way that I did not expect, which reads to me as scummy. I'm also not liking the "I want to have the top post count in the game while I'm alive" thing because holy fucking shit if there's one thing a mafia game doesn't need it's a person trying to intentionally have more posts than everyone else. that's just policy but still. don't post just to see your avatar next to a bunch of words. that shit is obnoxious.

Pooky I find completely unreadable. basically I think later in the game if he's missed a bunch of reads he's probably scum. before then idfk.

VP I think is scummy for reasons I can't articulate, so that read is weak and useless to me at the moment.

noraa I think is probably our best bet for scum out of this pool.

I'm just gonna grab a post out of the stack because there's a whole fucking lot
In post 127, Noraa wrote:Pooky's play doesn't make sense as scum play. It's very antitown play imo but regardless, probs not scum.

Vp and I've been talking in the pt and I think he's pretty townie and if I had to gun to head, I'd say he's town.

The best lim methinks is gamma.
Here's my biggest problem with hyperposting, and especially hyperposting when there's literally no content to comment on: it's almost impossible to nail a person down on anything and the vast majority of their posts are going to be like this, where it's either repeating something they've already said or just baselessly throwing takes around. they make a bad post and then you point it out and they bury you in a bunch of bullshit and it's hard to engage with or analyze any one post because there's so many, they tend to be contradictory, and the person posting just keeps making new ones that they say explain everything but are just as bad.

"pooky's play doesn't make sense as scum" why? this is not explored or explicated. it's just stated as fact.
"it's a very anti-town play" why is it anti-town? why is it anti-town but not pro-scum? again, this is not explored or explicated. it's in contradiction to the sentence immediately preceding it, but then right after noraa say "regardless, probs not scum". why? who knows. I shouldn't need a decoder ring and five special pirate maps to puzzle out what someone is thinking in a game that's primarily based on arguing. if your reads are unclear and mysterious, it's probably because they're bad or fake.

now look, I don't really care if later on, noraa has explained this post if pushed on it because explaining bad posts is part of being scum. See what I did in that sentence? I said something was scummy, said why something was scummy, and gave a reason why a mitigating factor doesn't change my read. It's really not that hard to do when your reads are based on something other than a need to push a misyeet or not get yeeted.

anyway
vote noraa

Who else has some takes

off topic - this'll come up later if Starbuck is on the table, but I feel like her catchup is very fluff.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #457 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 456, notscience wrote:I'd be willing to vote baltar out of the pool
why
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #463 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 459, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't like the fact UT essentially SRs 3/4 people in the pool and shades the only one he doesn't flat out scumread, but says "I don't know why I scumread [person with probably the most solid points against them] so I can't act on that"
a. yeah I sort of figured Gamma wouldn't be able to resist the urge to post. honestly I'm thinking I might just want to vote to policy yeet them so I'll have less to read later.
b. I find this specific behavior scummy =/= I think this slot is scum
c. I don't find pooky scummy? it'd be cool if you had anything you could quote to back that up but you don't so see point a
d. a careful reader of my post would note that I only found 1 real scumread out of the 4 slots available, so I don't know whether to chalk your response up to poor reading comprehension, a desire to lash out at anything you don't like reading, a desire to continue posting things, or some combination of the three but this is more in line with the Gamma Emerald I'm used to so now I'm leaning null rather than weirdly conciliatory
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #465 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

boy I am just not in a good mood today. I'm sorry I'm being a dick.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #478 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

is this going to involve you posting less and saying more? if not don't bother
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #479 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

SirCakez
lilith2013
Starbuck
AGar
xRECKONERx
notscience
The Bulge

^ this list of people

what are your reads on the players on the table right now? how about the 8 of us talk about this. we don't need to talk about anyone who you can't vote for today. that will clutter this up and distract. just the people on the table.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #482 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 480, notscience wrote:Noraa seems town
why
notscience wrote:when gamma gives me a headache he's town
so... gamma is giving you a headache? and is therefore town?
notscience wrote:pooky doesn't bug me but prob not scum with vp
why

1. "pooky doesn't bug me". does this mean town? does this mean scum? by "not scum with vp" I am inferring a scumread on both but please clarify.
2. VP seems to be your top scumread. why?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #484 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

lol
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #506 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 505, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why would you think its better for Noraa to post her thoughts in a PT where only you can see it rather than in the public thread where all of us can see it and evaluate it?
:THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING: :THINKING:
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #554 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 544, SirCakez wrote:a lot of Noraa's defensiveness doesn't make sense
In post 254, Noraa wrote:If I don't act high and mighty with confidence in games where I'm heavily SRed, I fucking always die a day 1 lim. Is that hard to understand or something?

1. alignment was given before teams were chosen
2. players voted to yeet a pair to start the game (sort of)
3. reck and I were consensus town reads from the very beginning based on... I'm not really sure what other than our fabulous charisma so that played a role in how we approached the rest of the game
4. any strategy we might have had was gummed up by town lolchallenging at every possible opportunity, so we had to just sort of play it by ear

I will say that one thing to consider is bussing and having caution in assigned towncred due to individual eliminations. in that game one of our scumbuddies turbosuicided into Reck and I (literally it was SvSvS that day) after we'd been planning a long term bus all game for the purpose of gaining towncred. because there was no way all three of those players could be scum, right? we rode the credit from that bus all the way to endgame, with the remaining town members talking themselves into how one of reck or I was "100% cleared".

scum in this setup can have a tremendous amount of control of who is eligible for elimination. they have a lot of power to set up either/or situations that are beneficial to them. considering that this game is 8:4, there is a tremendous amount of sense in at least one scumteam member being grist for the bussing mill.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #609 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Gamma's at Y-2, yeah?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #699 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 544, SirCakez wrote:a lot of Noraa's defensiveness doesn't make sense
In post 254, Noraa wrote:If I don't act high and mighty with confidence in games where I'm heavily SRed, I fucking always die a day 1 lim. Is that hard to understand or something?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #727 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 722, notscience wrote:some people want to monopolize the thread
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #732 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 728, notscience wrote:Am I wrong UT? I’m normally a much higher post count player but I’ve been able to reign it in to let the game breathe. Do you disagree with that analysis?
nope! it's just wild to me to see someone else saying it
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #744 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 740, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Like if 717 is true, why even talk about UT's case on her being the impetus?
a. post-hoc justification
b. inculcation. seems to want to shoehorn in "wahh wahh case is bad wahh wahh" as often as possible.
Gamma Emerald wrote:the widespread shade without commitment is hard to rationalize
my read on this is that she's trying to give scumbuddies cover to bus. I don't really see a reason to melt down like this otherwise. I guess she could just be starting to lose her cool, but there really isn't that much pressure, so that seems less likely to me
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #748 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 743, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 739, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 712, VP Baltar wrote:I agree on notsci being scum most likely. I don't agree so much on cakez
why?
Notsci seems to be cruising for path of least resistance yeet today. Remember when I said scum would use Pooky's insta-challenge as a way to take no responsibility for their actions today? Notsci is like the epitomy of that. He said he's willing to hammer anyone. I also feel like he's not trying to solve. I don't have a case at the moment because I tend to just keep impressions of each player in my head, and then later if I feel super strongly someone is scum, I'll re-iso them to see if their posting matches up with the impression I have or not. More often than not, I get bad feelings about someone for a good reason.
wow that's crazy

too bad he's not on the table today and the flip today will affect your read of him on later days huh
Gamma Emerald wrote:Imo a lot of people are doing this lazy "it's scummy so it's gotta come from scum" way of reading things
ah yes, the "ignore scummy behavior" tactic

that old chestnut
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #751 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

valuable advice thanks. until now I never understood how to play mafia.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #752 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

anyway, you want to yeet VP today yes?

give me a couple reasons why I should join you.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #766 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

okay, so that's a big ol jumble of words. let me see if I can tease this out into discrete points. I'm gonna ignore the stuff I didn't ask for. I'm not really trying to argue against anything Gamma is saying, I'm just trying to translate this into something I have an easier time parsing.
In post 753, Gamma Emerald wrote:VP has been railing Pooky for the challenge being anti-town but I feel like anyone who actually tries to read the non-challenge members based on their handling of the challenge should be able to form reads just fine.
-VP has been saying that Pooky is anti-town because an early challenge stifled discussion. However, you should be able to get behavioral tells off of the other players so this point is moot.
I also think he used an emotional weak point of Noraa's to sic her on me and Pooky, and when called out he tried to act like we were being sexist when really it would look the same
regardless of the gender roles
, and I honestly think trying to make it out to be something it's not like that is just, scummy both in the context of the game and just as a general principle.
-VP is manipulating noraa to attack Gamma and Pooky in a way that Gamma does not specify. Additionally, it was scummy to say that Pooky and Gamma were being sexist because they weren't being sexist. Saying it was sexist is an attempt at misrepresenting what they were saying for advantage in the game, also it is just a bad thing to do on a personal level.
I also dislike his allegation that I've blanket agreed with Pooky, yes I think Pooky's takes are sound but I have my own thoughts that at this point I feel I've been pretty vocal about, so that's a rather solid misrep atp.
-VP has said that Gamma has agreed with everything Pooky says. Gamma thinks Pooky has good takes, but has not agreed with everything Pooky said so this is misrep.
He's also among the party currently doing the "scummy = scum" fallacy with his reasons for voting Noraa recently. Like, If Noraa is being weird, you should
try to sort her
, not take it as scum behavior immediately.
-VP is saying "scummy = scum", which other people are doing as well.
That goes back to Pooky's issue regarding VP's initial trust of Noraa despite getting snowed by her. The general trend of VP's play around Noraa is he's acting on things without doing the necessarey legwork to validate his opinions, which seems like scum who has the answers already.
-VP seems like he's doing post-hoc justification regarding noraa. Pooky has pointed this out.

So it seems like the essence of what Gamma is saying is
a. Gamma feels that VP is misrepping him
b. Gamma feels that VP is acting inconsistently towards noraa

Does that look right?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #778 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

self-voting is never a good play for town to make.

sometimes fine if you're scum and you want to avoid having a teammate do an obvious bus.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #816 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 809, VP Baltar wrote:UNVOTE:

Thinking
why
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #821 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 819, VP Baltar wrote:I want to consider if this is 4 town
I did. it is not very likely.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #842 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Notscience I'm not gonna lie that last series of posts was fucking terrible
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #844 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

How do you think this game day ends?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #861 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 859, Noraa wrote:
In post 853, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 850, Noraa wrote:
In post 842, Untrod Tripod wrote:Notscience I'm not gonna lie that last series of posts was fucking terrible
why is ur default to lie about notsci?
"not gonna lie" is just a way of saying "honestly"
so while it's trite, it's not like you're making it out to be
The main problem is that im certain Notsci is scum so therefore, this post sounds scummy.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #864 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 862, notscience wrote:I mean i would like to eventually draw scum with ut he seems like a cool scum buddy
aww thanks. maybe we will someday :twisted:
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #877 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 876, Gamma Emerald wrote:both Reck and UT have said "I scumread VP but can't explain why" now
:shifty:
a close reader would note that I specifically said my read was super weak and therefore useless

whereas Reck has said his read is strong

and also I haven't pushed on VP, and I said that a while ago

and etc and etc

anyway VP is the person I am the least likely to want to yeet today
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #880 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 877, Untrod Tripod wrote:VP is the person I am the least likely to want to yeet today
In post 877, Untrod Tripod wrote:VP is the person I am the least likely to want to yeet today
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #889 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 883, The Bulge wrote:
In post 873, The Bulge wrote:
In post 772, xRECKONERx wrote:i mean my secret dunk scumread is vpb but there's not enough there for me to push it publicly so i haven't been
UT, assuming you've heard more about this than we have, any thoughts?
@UT
it's not. we haven't talked a whole bunch in the PT. he hasn't really tried to push me much on it even though I asked him to. I don't really think it'd be right for me to post what he said in the PT so I'll leave that to him if he wants to.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #900 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 455, Untrod Tripod wrote:VP I think is scummy for reasons I can't articulate, so that read is weak and useless to me at the moment
what this is saying was that because I could not articulate reasons, the read was useless to me at that time. regardless, much has happened since then.

do I need to put this in webcomic format for you to understand it
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #901 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

this feels like playing mafia through six layers of google translate
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #906 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 904, Gamma Emerald wrote:would it not do to shore that read up though? It's the same issue I brought up regarding baltar where the solving is not present imo
"everyone must do things exactly the way I do them, and come to the same conclusions that I come to, or they are not even trying"

VP, why aren't you voting?
Lillith, why aren't you voting?
Cakez, why the Gamma vote?
Pooky, why are you still on VP?
AGar, why the Gamma vote?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #908 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

would u like to talk about it
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #912 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 909, VP Baltar wrote:I don't read Cakez as scum at all right now and she seems keyed up to auto challenge him.
a. why would you assume that autochallenge would happen?
b. Cakez getting yeeted there is the least likely outcome so why are you assuming it matters in terms of Cakez being on the table? that doesn't really make sense as the detail to focus on, imo.
In post 909, VP Baltar wrote:I'm pretty bugged out by the way she acted toward me in the PT
has the conversation completely broken down? I thought you were super duper PT best friends
In post 909, VP Baltar wrote:On Gamma, I've expressed previously why I thought he was scummy. His big ass post did give me some pause. It felt like he was genuinely trying to work through things, and his conclusion was I'm the best yeet today. Ok, fine. But then he votes pooky because he doesn't think he can get the votes on me? That's kind of weird from my perspective. I wouldn't think pooky is any more likely than me today, if I'm just trying to broadly read the game state. So, he is saying he has such a strong town read on noraa that Pooky and I are essentially equitable outcomes, and he'll support whoever is more likely? Idk, the whole thing feels kind of like contrived reasoning.
so what your issue boils down to here is that Gamma made an effort post, then made a utilitarian vote? idgi. that tracks, for me.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #916 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 915, VP Baltar wrote:I don't understand townreading noraa over pooky here
*gestures vaguely in the direction of the concept that people tend to like people who act like they do*
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #920 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 917, lilith2013 wrote:Was this meant to be a rhetorical set of questions refuting gamma?
oh, no. the line was supposed to indicate that it was an unrelated thought.

if you don't feel strongly about any eliminations in particular, at least why do you lean towards that one?

PEdit: lol, nevermind
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #922 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 918, VP Baltar wrote:Do you feel gamma is town here?
I'm having a problem separating personality from alignment in this case so I'm not sure
In post 921, SirCakez wrote:you're so confibiased it's unreal
maybe instead of doing mental gymnastics to somehow confirm to yourself that I'm scum why not just look at the obvious and realize I'm not voting you because I'm not scum and I'm not scumreading you
at what point for you does the preponderance of weird/bad posts become scummy?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #940 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 925, SirCakez wrote:like if Noraa is scum here she's playing suicidal and it doesn't make any sense
if they read the last Hidden Temple game, the scum team would know that it's very beneficial in this setup to bus the absolute shit out of someone. at 8:4 it's pretty unlikely to get all misyeets, so preparing for and executing a bus when the time comes would be essential to make it to endgame as a team. a suicidal scum makes perfect sense to me as a person who has played scum in this setup.

I suppose you could make the argument that if it was a bus, why self-vote? one reason why scum would self-vote is it would allow fewer town to get credit for being on the wagon. seems less likely than what you're saying, town player who is melting down. the flurry of hide-saving posts could point to town.

however, it could also point to trying to throw as much false associatives out there as possible. that's what our bus-ee did in the last Hidden Temple game and it worked like a charm.
In post 924, SirCakez wrote:
In post 922, Untrod Tripod wrote:at what point for you does the preponderance of weird/bad posts become scummy?
when I see actual scum motivation and not just Noraa's typical AtE biased flail
she plays like this all the time? jesus christ.

what I'm hearing from you is that you think I'm reaching for misyeet bait. fair enough argument against, I just don't agree.
In post 926, Noraa wrote:In post 916, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 915, VP Baltar wrote:
I don't understand townreading noraa over pooky here

*gestures vaguely in the direction of the concept that people tend to like people who act like they do*

wat so u TR me now?
how in the heck could the post you quoted possibly mean that?
In post 928, Noraa wrote:
In post 921, SirCakez wrote:you're so confibiased it's unreal
maybe instead of doing mental gymnastics to somehow confirm to yourself that I'm scum why not just look at the obvious and realize I'm not voting you because I'm not scum and I'm not scumreading you
Town!cake doesn't act this calm and composed. It just doesn't happen.

I am not a meta expert but when someone is far out of their town range, I can see it.
meta is trash
In post 936, SirCakez wrote:Your one game of (bad) evidence is making you 100% sure I'm scum?
Noraa wrote:Soul reads work like that.
Noraa wrote:they don't need much evidence. After all they are entirely based on feeling/vibes.
lol

well shit, that settles it I guess. she's so sure of herself that she came up with an extra special name for it. that means it's even realer and the entire classroom starts applauding and the teacher cancels the rest of class.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #945 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

anything you dream can be real

it's like tulpas
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #946 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 943, AGar wrote:Of the four, I find Gamma's sustained behavior most likely to come from scum
okay but I don't think it's gonna happen

isn't it wild how some of the people actually up for yeeting today want us to spend all of our time talking about people we can't yeet, our reads on whom will depend on today's flip?

really make u think
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1023 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1016, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1014, xRECKONERx wrote:why are you expending so much energy on starbuck when she's not even on the table for today
I don’t wanna go full “ok boomer” but damn do y’all have no long-term game sense rn
oh damn. glad I have you here to teach me how to play mafia.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1026 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1024, Gamma Emerald wrote:I get that’s sarcastic but maybe I actually do need to teach you seeing as y’all aren’t doing anything to actually make this challenge not-a-waste and then trying to kill Pooky for creating a problem that really just lies on your shoulders
nah whippersnapper, us stupid old people are sundowning so don't bother trying to bring us up to you, you're clearly operating on a level none of us could even understand

it's like that thing in anime where someone jiggles their hand on a sword hilt and everyone dies

just back up old folks, we're witnessing greatness
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1032 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 986, lilith2013 wrote:UT, who do you think scum!Noraa is being bussed by?
I'm honestly not sure. Cakez, AGar, and Pooky are behaving the way I would expect scum to in a normal game, which is to say casting shade at Noraa without actually committing to the vote. I kind of think scum is largely standing around twiddling their thumbs waiting for other people to do things. I don't understand how she didn't get hammered at L-1 regardless of her alignment, which leads me to believe that scum has 2-3 people that misunderstands how the town is going to react to whatever the flip is. I'm not gonna list who my personal read on who that would be since it would just come off as insulting.

I guess basically what I'm saying is I'm still kind of baffled by the fact that the yeet didn't hammered because that throws of my perception of who scum could be in this pool because they're playing in a way I don't know how to analyze yet
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1035 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1033, Gamma Emerald wrote:but you’ve certainly raised a lot of hell about how much this situation sucks so that makes you the people I feel like arguing with about it.
I have not done this. I am one of the only people in this game who has not done this. My ISO is not very long and my posts are very easy to read, so the reading comprehension issue is on you.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1037 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

bless your dear heart
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1038 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Okay, everyone else:

what more do you need to know about the people on the board? can we just finish this and move on.

Here's an idea: let's post a list in order of preference for these four and then just do whatever wins by preferential voting. This game day is fucking tedious and there's no new information to glean.

1 > most want to yeet
4 > least want to yeet

1. noraa
2. Gamma
3. Pooky
4. VP
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1048 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1046, SirCakez wrote:I said 1000000 times that I am not SRing Noraa but her push on me is terrible and I cannot ignore that
this is more or less a working definition of "casting shade", yes
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1050 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

The cakey doth protest too much meethinks
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1054 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1052, AGar wrote:What convinces you Gamma *shouldn't* eat the yeet?
my momma always told me if I didn't have anything nice to say I shouldn't say anything at all
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1063 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

if that's the case, then taking a break would be good and healthy for you
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1071 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

THE SILVER SNAKES CHALLENGE-

nah I'm just kidding
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1077 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I am content to let notscience drive the bus on this for today
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1080 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

his read on what was going on yesterday was better than mine so I think he probably has a better handle on what's going on than I do

the high degree of confidence he had in his read(s) could be because he's scum, but I'm choosing to believe that it's because he has better reads than I do at this time
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1104 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1101, AGar wrote:This feels like an odd turn from yesterday where you felt fairly confident and willing to take a driver's seat. You had one wrong read and you're willing to do a complete 180?
I mean, I'm 99% sure that at least one of the people loudly yelling that noraa was town are scum, but they were expecting to be able to push me and that doesn't look like a popular motion atm so they're waiting to use it later

that's pretty much the only thing I have right now.
xRECKONERx wrote:Her catchup posts felt a lot like cheering from the sidelines and the way she was all "rah rah Reck makes good points" just *feels* like scum trying to get into my blindspot
same tbh
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1135 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

my read was wrong but I stand by the vote
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1146 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1145, notscience wrote:after I realized it was four town
alright slow down buddy
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1184 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1182, SirCakez wrote:Mmmmk this game is stalling so let's not sink into apathy

I challenge Blue Barracudas
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1210 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1208, AGar wrote:I most want to yeet Lillith. Her prodding feels artificial, she seems like she's just latching on to wanting to yeet me so as not to have to engage with Cakez, and her ISO is mostly just globbing on to whatever seems to be something she can echo at the time.
this is a Bad Take, an Easy Yeet for Scum to Push and also Very Lazy

when you find me agreeing with Gamma, that's a take you can trust
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1307 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I feel really lost now and don't know where to put my vote at all
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1360 (isolation #67) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

is that Y-1?

I'm willing to hammer. I'd like AGar to come in here and throw shade slash associations but consider this my intent to hammer.

Reck and I had been discussing in our PT that AGar's interactions with us feel off. like he's placating us rather trying to work with or persuade us. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I am at such a loss otherwise that I feel like I need to vote for something I do feel strongly about and that's something.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1386 (isolation #68) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1383, xRECKONERx wrote:Huh. Okay. So UT was right and I was getting pocketed. Fuck me I guess.
you thought it too. that take was like 50% me
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1387 (isolation #69) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

that makes me feel a lot better about my "scum was sitting around calling noraa scummy but not actually voting her" take
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1389 (isolation #70) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Obviously I was too lol
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1411 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'm up for it
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1429 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

vote Gamma

let's gooooooooo
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1487 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

well that just goes to show you that the reason I was feeling better about Gamma in D2 was that he was posting less
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1490 (isolation #74) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1488, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Wouldn’t that imply gamma town lol
how?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1524 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1359, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ithink the trade of me for AGar is fair.
lol guess something changed

anyway, Reck I think it's a fair criticism that I've been absent from the thread. As we both said in the PT, this is a challenge where we're both happy to see literally anyone involved get yeeted so honestly I threw a vote down from whoever had the most votes and checked out.

by his own admission, Gamma looks like an AGar buddy so I don't know why I'm supposed to read the sudden hissy fit when he's at Y-1 as town. Honestly what it looks like to me is that he rolled over expecting to get the rope today (if VP is oh so obvious, why not throw the vote down earlier?) and when it got stuck at Y-1 he thought hey maybe I actually *can* argue my way out of this.

"I don't like THIS vote, it's lazy, it's scum!" is... uh... a take one could have, I guess, especially when it's on someone who isn't gonna get got today and you're sitting at Y-1 with the number 2 option being a scumread. if it were me I'd try to talk me into voting VP instead of Gamma but then again I'm oh so very stupid and need to be taught how to play mafia so I guess my brain just isn't equipped to understand these big brain plays.

Regardless, I think the insistence that I argue to someone I scumread why I'm scumreading them is hilarious. if I want the slot gone, I need to convince enough of everyone *else* to vote for it. "debate me" is useless and I'm not going to engage with it.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1536 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1532, Gamma Emerald wrote:And now that you've actually TALKED on your feelings about me a little, I'll try to explain why I think you should be voting VP.
unvote

go on :)
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1538 (isolation #77) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Let's at least let him pump that post count up even higher
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1580 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

yes and I'm giving my buddy a chance to dig himself a deeper hole for some reason
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1587 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1585, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1582, notscience wrote:You two care to share who in (bulge me starbuck) that super secret scumread is

I’m curious
it's mine not UT's don't let him take credit
you don't have a monopoly on super secret scumreads but yes the one we've talked about was 100% from Reck
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1669 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

vote Gamma

I instantly regretted giving him even an inch of breathing room when I opened the thread this morning
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1677 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1675, notscience wrote:That’s fair.

Hm.
Also noteworthy is that AGar if you check his iso basically only argued with you and GE

Is it possible that scum just picked two random town to distance from? Sure.

Do I find that likely? Hell no.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1678 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Like, agar spent all of d1 and d2 trying to argue that gamma was scum. Why would he do this? And especially why would he keep doing it when people kept saying bro this isn't happening?

I'm having a hard time finding a motivation for scum to do that to a town slow. Now... A scum slot? Much motivation.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1680 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 0, Haschel Cedricson wrote:15."No Elim" is not an option. The gods of the Hidden Temple demand blood.
Read the rules
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1699 (isolation #84) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1698, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1696, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1688, notscience wrote:What, if any, affect do you think you outlining the path scum took last game in thread had on scums associations?
what
i iso'd myself and don't understand what you're asking
I think he's confusing us, because that's something I did
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1702 (isolation #85) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1700, notscience wrote:Most likely. One of you said something about scum bussing being prevalent.

I want to know if you think that changed how scum interacted- ie less bussing or more bussing
a. yes. it was me that said it.
b. I have no way of knowing that and don't really see how speculating on that is helpful
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1704 (isolation #86) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I mean, obviously posts that you make will affect how people approach the game but I doubt that anything I said made it more or less likely that scum is/was bussing
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1747 (isolation #87) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

"I had good reads in a game one time"

Okay cool
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1749 (isolation #88) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1746, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like i dont see how any1 can read baltar's "comments" and no tthink dude is scum

like maybe u can think TSTBS

but dude is like wishing for a red pm
Do you think AGar acted like a buddy? Do you think VP is the most likely agar buddy of the current crop of potential yeetees?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1759 (isolation #89) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1753, DkKoba wrote:whatever VOTE: VP Baltar

there is 0 chance we get gamma here
He's literally sitting at y1
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1819 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1805, Gamma Emerald wrote:The reason I've taken the condescending tone towards you/UT/others this game is because this is just not how you play mafia at a high level
earlier in this game you bragged about how you read a webcomic fast one time
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1821 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1795, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1358, VP Baltar wrote:Thanks for posting. I have thoughts, but I'll let Agar respond first.
like how is this even the response to cakez case that he's been asking for ? who gives a shit what agar's response is?

the whole point of this game is for like you to express YOUR opinions about the case and whether you believe its valid or shit because ____.

it makes 0 sense to punt to agar.

wtf is agar going to do,

walk in here and be like "this is a very good case, I am scum, you have caught me good sir"
I agree that the post you're referencing is weird. however, there are people who like to "respond" to cases people make against them so maybe VP is someone who cares about stupid bullshit like that?

idk, I had no idea what was going on yesterday so at the time that level of caution made sense to me. in the abstract it looks like a Bad Post, so that's a good catch.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1824 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1760, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1759, Untrod Tripod wrote:

He's literally sitting at y1
I will singlehandedly save him.
wow wild I guess there's other people in the game who aren't you
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1852 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1842, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don't leave Cakez alive after I die for fuck's sake. His interaction with me and Noraa were AWFUL once you see we're both town.
hey deadthread Gamma

I super duper promise to reread Cakez in light of your flip and this post
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1861 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1856, SirCakez wrote:maybe scum wanted to bus lilith here because she's too busy and can't really play this game?
AGar floating a lillith yeet was weird yeah
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1865 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1863, notscience wrote:Games prob over if we clear (Lilith, baltar, bulge, Cakez) in that order imo
:thinking:
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1867 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1866, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1863, notscience wrote:Games prob over if we clear (Lilith, baltar, bulge, Cakez) in that order imo
I like this
:THINKING:
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2002 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1998, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im just waiting for my favorite contrary indicator to vote tbh
Oh hush I'm not that bad
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2015 (isolation #98) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2013, notscience wrote:I think gamma in particular is a much easier miselim because UT and reck seem to be moving as a unit and reck is very anti spam.
this is not what happened
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2070 (isolation #99) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2068, notscience wrote:I'm down to yeet any of the pool
honestly me too, and that's why I'm having a really hard time actually deciding anything
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2117 (isolation #100) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2097, notscience wrote:I want to kill baltar Cakez and bulge
:thinking:
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2151 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

can confirm that was the secret
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2184 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2177, xRECKONERx wrote:i'm becoming increasingly wary my partner is scum
I mean, same, but because I'm like "town us can't BOTH be this wrong"
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2208 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

look here's the deal. I don't fucking know with this game. I do know that Reck and I were talking about Bulge scum for days. if I lose by doing this, I'm gonna imagine Reck and I are going out Thelma and Louise style

vote Bulge

because I really don't fucking know anything this game
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2210 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I mean we should be blaming me for being completely fucking useless
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2293 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

yes hello I am still voting Bulge
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2376 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

yawn
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2432 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I wish I could say that lillith flipping narrows it down for me but, uh, it doesn't!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2433 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

welp, time to read AGar/lillith ISO and see what that tells me!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2466 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2463, Titus wrote:Bulge is likely town. My VCA suggests it's you and UT. UT pushed to save Gamma D1 to either a) chain lynches or b) have Gamma around to push further miseliminations.
this is not accurate. I didn't want Gamma yeeted on D1 because I can only yeet one person at a time and I was way more sure that noraa was scum.

anyway,
notscience wrote:Yeah lillith not crossing is super duper sus
yes
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2470 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2469, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2467, Titus wrote:Why wouldn't lilith cross the minute she knew notty wasn't going to happen if bulge was scum too? It's a move that makes no sense as either alignment unless she just gave up and accepted death.
I agree with this. Pooky/UT teaming up to push this theory is noted.
I was quoting notscience?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2479 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2474, VP Baltar wrote:Notsci is most likely town. So you either have to believe that all the scum not in the yeet pool stayed completely off this wagon, or that pooky, like lillith, is bussing scum hoping to get cred.
riddle me this, why does AGar self-hammer rather than letting his scum buddy (me) get the cred for being the hammer on his wagon
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2488 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2480, VP Baltar wrote:you think you would have gotten town cred for doing fuck all (you weren't voting) and then hammering scum out of the blue?
I declared an intent to hammer and then AGar self hammered. this is what happened.

why do you propose that my scum buddy would do this. what is the benefit to me NOT hammering
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2490 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

lol

Baltar out here flailing
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2539 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2534, The Bulge wrote:I'm looking at UT again and one weird thing I picked up the other day is the :THINKING: thing confusing me because I think sometimes it means he agrees with the post in question and other times he is shading it without really saying much about whatever he is quoting.
this is such a bizarre thing to say

I went back and looked at the posts he's referencing
a. it is extremely clear from context what I meant
b. those posts are so minor and inconsequential compared to the fact that I spent all of Day 1 hellriding a misyeet while trying to keep VP from getting yeeted (who is now trying to talk people into voting me lol). grabbing that as "this weird thing I noticed that UT did" tells me that Bulge went into that post looking for reasons to scumread me but couldn't think of any. which is fucking baffling since my play this game has been
terrible
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2540 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Here's something we should explore. Why did we yeet SirCakez over lillith
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2575 (isolation #116) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2574, Titus wrote:
In post 2566, VP Baltar wrote:Forcing all the scum into the pool is obviously optimal. You'll definitely be dead if we go again, but I'd rather see you and your buddy ratfuck each other and laugh.
This is precisely why I am holding off challenging. If the town in UT/Reck challenges Pooky we just win.
How does that work
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2581 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

slapping my knees and howling with laughter at VP trying to inculcate himself into being a consensus townread
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2583 (isolation #118) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Reck, how do you feel about us challenging Starbuck/Koba/Titus
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2587 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

it's wild that you think pointing out things that I don't even try to hide and in fact just say openly is some form of "cracking the case"
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2589 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

hey remember that time that AGar threw down a lazy vote/case on lillith and I said "holy moly that's a bad and lazy thing to do" and it was one of the reasons why we yeeted him that day instead of lillith

explain that as a SvSvS interaction

I'll wait
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2590 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

oh man I sure hope Starbuck didn't have a really bad-in-retrospect response to both AGar and lillith getting pressure
In post 1255, Starbuck wrote:Quick catch up before I start deep diving ISOs.
In post 1204, lilith2013 wrote:agar is my first choice from the pool, I still think his noraa read was very unnatural
What was unnatural about it?
In post 1210, Untrod Tripod wrote:this is a Bad Take, an Easy Yeet for Scum to Push and also Very Lazy
Same could be said about those pushing AGar.
In post 1246, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1222, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1221, notscience wrote:You’re talking about UT questioning Agars easy push are you not?
That was not my interpretation of what he said, but if that is true, it is an incredibly lame point to make. Not do I think it is even true necessarily.
In post 1224, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1223, notscience wrote:Cakez has been working on his case, we’ll get it about the time the vaccine is available to the general public
Lol

Anyhow, if you can't remember anything lillith has done, isn't that more scum indicative than anything? That's my entire problem with her.
I don’t like vp’s response to this conversation with notsci. not sure exactly what about it feels off but I almost feel like his intention was never to actually engage on whether agar pushing me was easy (which it is, because I think I have the lowest number of posts out of the remaining 3) but rather just to make UT look bad
That's quite a misrep of what happened.
uh oh
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2603 (isolation #122) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2601, Titus wrote:
In post 2575, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 2574, Titus wrote:
In post 2566, VP Baltar wrote:Forcing all the scum into the pool is obviously optimal. You'll definitely be dead if we go again, but I'd rather see you and your buddy ratfuck each other and laugh.
This is precisely why I am holding off challenging. If the town in UT/Reck challenges Pooky we just win.
How does that work
Simple.

We don't lim the townie that does the challenge. Free scumflip.
ah, gotcha, it sounded like you were thinking there was only one scum left

so, hypothetically, if it's me x pooky x reck who are you voting for?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2604 (isolation #123) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

also, Titus, you think that the last two scum are within me/reck/pooky?
In post 2599, xRECKONERx wrote:I need to ride those town vibes and gut reads and not second guess myself there because if it is UT I will figure that out eventually because he knows if I'm in a 3p xylo with him and one other person, there's 0% chance I ever hammer anyone other than him because if he's scum, I win he loses, and if he's town, we both lose, and either way I make him lose
same :-*

anyway, VP I don't think that being aggro and snarky suits you. if you want to go down that road, I'm not gonna match the energy because

a. I don't think that benefits anyone
b. you're going to get yeeted before me absent me literally claiming scum no matter what you do

I'd abandon that particular rhetorical strategy if you're town because either no one listens to you because they hate reading your posts or you're gonna get yeeted because no one wants to deal with your shitty attitude
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2624 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

kinda a bummer that we don't have much from the Starbuck/Koba/Titus slot on AGar

in terms of players I'm not worried about, I feel good about Reck, Baltar, notty/Pooky in order of decreasing townreadiness

Koba's behavior around lillith was pretty concerning, but Koba was equally obnoxious about Gamma who did flip town.

in terms of votes, the slot was early to the noraa misyeet, sat on a counterwagon (Baltar) to Gamma, then was on Bulge for a while but then got off and didn't get back on when they had a chance to hammer even as it sat at Y-1, then when lillith got run up the slot just sat on notscience even though that was clearly going nowhere

a couple of takeaways:
-I feel like Titus should have seized the free towncred if she was scum with lillith, which makes me think that maybe she's not scum.
-Bulge was already on lillith, so if you think they're scum together, Titus really can't be because the only play on the table was to get the other two some towncred for bussing. Therefore, to my way of thinking, Titus/Bulge contains at maximum one scum player. Titus was still trying to push a Bulge yeet when lillith was on the table
-if I'm trying to determine if one of the two of Pooky/Titus is scum, Titus-scum would have clearly misplayed yesterday whereas Pooky grabbed that hammer when the lillith yeet looked inevitable. I don't know if that means Titus is town, considering she was still trying to push that Bulge yeet. Titus declared a willingness to vote for whoever, but didn't actually move over to lillith, which makes me think that she was just trying to hedge her bets to get some towncred in case the play of "maybe I can still get Bulge votes today" didn't pan out

in short: I'm conflicted
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2625 (isolation #125) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'm feeling frisky, I think I'll color in some votecounts and see what they say to me
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2631 (isolation #126) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2628, xRECKONERx wrote:honestly the PT stuff is the main thing stopping me from snap voting titus right now. agar encouraging starbuck to vote lillith... would they be coordinated enough to work that out in the PT? do AGar/SB read like buddies who got paired together?

i'm pulling my fucking hair out here.
"here, I'll say that you were telling me to vote for our scumbuddy. that way if either of you flip before I do, it'll make me look good."

I could *definitely* see that as the result of brainstorming a how-do-we-play-being-in-a-pair strategy
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2654 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2625, Untrod Tripod wrote:I'm feeling frisky, I think I'll color in some votecounts and see what they say to me
I don't want to throw down a vote without doing this, but I just haven't had the energy to go through this yet so I haven't
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2706 (isolation #128) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

okay I apologize, and since I have put it off for so long, I'm going to do some colored votecounts even if they don't tell me anything
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2709 (isolation #129) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

no you fucking don't and I'm still gonna do it after this anyway so pbbbthhhh

vote Titus
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2711 (isolation #130) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

OH YEAH BABY GIVE ME THAT SWEET SWEET SCUM FLIP
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2728 (isolation #131) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

vote bulge
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2732 (isolation #132) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

that's... L-1 tho
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2738 (isolation #133) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

man I was actually doing colored votecounts
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2744 (isolation #134) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

fuck it here's what I had gotten done
Spoiler:
Gamma Emerald
(3) :
SirCakez
Noraa
, VP Baltar,
PookyTheMagicalBear (1) : xRECKONERx
VP Baltar (1) : PookyTheMagicalBear
Noraa
(1) : Untrod Tripod
__

Noraa
(4) : Untrod Tripod,
Starbuck
, notscience, The Bulge
Gamma Emerald
(3) :
SirCakez
, VP Baltar,
AGar

VP Baltar (2) : PookyTheMagicalBear,
Gamma Emerald

PookyTheMagicalBear (1) : xRECKONERx

Not Voting:
Lilith2013
Noraa

____

Noraa (6) : Untrod Tripod,
Starbuck
, The Bulge, VP Baltar, xRECKONERx, Noraa
Gamma Emerald
(2) :
SirCakez
AGar

Gamma Emerald

PookyTheMagicalBear (0) :

Not Voting:
Lilith2013
, notscience
____

Noraa
(4) : Untrod Tripod,
Starbuck
, The Bulge, xRECKONERx
Gamma Emerald
(2) :
SirCakez
AGar

Noraa

PookyTheMagicalBear (2) : notscience,
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting:
Lilith2013
, VP Baltar
____

Noraa
(7) : Untrod Tripod,
Starbuck
, The Bulge, xRECKONERx, VP Baltar,
Lilith2013
Noraa

PookyTheMagicalBear (2) : notscience,
Gamma Emerald

Gamma Emerald
(2) :
SirCakez
AGar

VP Baltar (1) : PookyTheMagicalBear
_____

AGar (3) : SirCakez, Gamma Emerald, lilith2013
lilith2013 (1) : VP Baltar
SirCakez (0) :
Starbuck (0) :
_____

AGar (5) : SirCakez, lilith2013, PookyTheMagicalBear, notscience, Gamma Emerald,
lilith2013 (3) : VP Baltar, xRECKONERx, AGar
SirCakez (0) :
Starbuck (0) :
______

Gamma Emerald (5) : VP Baltar, SirCakez, xRECKONERx, Untrod Tripod, lilith2013
VP Baltar (3) : notscience, PookyTheMagicalBear, Gamma Emerald
_____

Gamma Emerald (4) : VP Baltar, SirCakez, xRECKONERx, lilith2013
____

Gamma Emerald (5) : VP Baltar, SirCakez, xRECKONERx, lilith2013, Untrod Tripod,
PookyTheMagicalBear (1) :, DkKoba
_____

Gamma Emerald (6) : VP Baltar, SirCakez, xRECKONERx, lilith2013, Untrod Tripod, The Bulge
VP Baltar (4) : notscience, PookyTheMagicalBear, Gamma Emerald, DkKoba
_____

lilith2013 (3) : notscience, SirCakez, The Bulge
The Bulge (1) : DkKoba
notscience (0) :
SirCakez (0) :
____

SirCakez (5) : DkKoba, xRECKONERx, notscience, VP Baltar, lilith2013
lilith2013 (2) : SirCakez, The Bulge
The Bulge (0) :
notscience (0) :
_____

The Bulge (4) : xRECKONERx, PookyTheMagicalBear, Untrod Tripod, VP Baltar
lilith2013 (2) : notscience, The Bulge
notscience (1) : Titus
____

lilith2013 (5) : notscience, The Bulge, VP Baltar, xRECKONERx, PookyTheMagicalBear
The Bulge (1) :Untrod Tripod
notscience (1) : Titus
_____

Titus (4) : PookyTheMagicalBear, xRECKONERx, VP Baltar, Untrod Tripod
PookyTheMagicalBear (1) : Titus
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2752 (isolation #135) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2745, notscience wrote:You should have only done wagons on scum
it can be really helpful to see how scum position themselves on town wagons too, and also when they switch wagons
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2755 (isolation #136) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2750, xRECKONERx wrote:also supersecretscumreads ftw just need to trust myself more
correctly reading each other and Bulge was just about the only thing we did right this game :lol:
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2757 (isolation #137) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2748, notscience wrote:Wait it was an all town first challenge

Guess who said that
I mean you're wrong more often than not there, and also two of the people in that challenge were super fucking scummy so don't start sucking your own dick just yet buddy
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2769 (isolation #138) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

look Baltar

look how much Pooky and I were scum together

we were so scum together as you predicted
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2773 (isolation #139) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2771, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2769, Untrod Tripod wrote:look Baltar

look how much Pooky and I were scum together

we were so scum together as you predicted
Lol you were legit saying as I was scum when I was so fucking obvious town. Even pooky couldn't hate.

Don't blame me for seeing that as scummy maaaaaan
whatever mannnnn I knew you were town the whole time :wink:

that one post where I couldn't figure out who of Bulge or Titus was more likely to be scum was hilarious to reread
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2781 (isolation #140) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 346, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 220, VP Baltar wrote:Pooky is a fucking idiot
bzzt

Pooky is Big Smart. I will be disregarding the rest of your opinions on this basis.
hey here's a hot take of mine from the beginning of the game

too bad I didn't turn out to be completely right

oh wait

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”