Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri May 18, 2012 6:46 am

Post by Venmar »

Since the thread is unlocked and Chimera above announced the game started and gave us some flavor, i will start off?

Okay, so welcome to the game everyone!
Pleasure to be playing with y’all and i hope to have a great game.

To start things off, i will just present you all with a small array of questions. It is not mandatory for you to answer them, but it is something to get us started i suppose? Again, you do not have to answer these, but they are something to start off with.

1) Do you prefer playing as town, scum or third party?
2) How many games have you played so far on this site?
3) How do you feel about lurking, active lurking, and lying? Assume you don’t know the reason for any of these.
4) What role do you like to or want to play as the most?
5) Coke or Pepsi?
6) DC Comics or Marvel?

-----
Here are my answers.

1) I like third party, but i have never played as such yet. Until i do i prefer to play as town.
2) I have 1 finished through getting lynch, playing in two others including this one.
3) I do not support any of the three. I feel like they withhold information from the town and generally are fairly anti-town. Lying however can prove to be good as long the user of this tactic is town and the towns benefit is in their best interest.
4) Serial Killer. Sounds much more fun to be a lone wolf trying to blend in as a town while secretly wanting to kill off both sides. Regardless of how hard it is to win as one.
5) Coke, of course.
6) DC Comics

-----

Heres my first vote.
Vote: BK-201

Because i can. Friend.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Venmar »

No reason. Just some random questions i came up on the spot on the end.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Venmar »

Your justification for a wagon on me is because i made two non mafia related questions? I honestly did make those at random. I find your argument invalid for a wagon.

I agree however with the tracker/vigilante choosing this night. Tracker will benefit the town much more as the Vig has too much risk of killing friendlies, as well as the hider.

Unvote

Vote: LlamaFluff [/]

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Venmar »

Ughh...

Vote: LlamaFluff

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:56 am

Post by Venmar »

I never said anyone has to answer the questions, so why are you getting mad at me? I actually specifically said it twice in that post, you do not have to answer them.
The last two questions were useless, okay, so why do they matter so much to you?

PEdit: When do you ever think about this stuff :lol:

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #5) » Fri May 18, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Venmar »

To get something going.

Clearly, something is going.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (isolation #6) » Fri May 18, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Venmar »

A discussion.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #7) » Fri May 18, 2012 9:08 am

Post by Venmar »

Random Questioning Stage (RQS) :

Advantages
Actually looks for how people take stances.
Instigates further discussion.

Avoids mindless random voting, which some view as accomplishing nothing to get the game rolling.

If you prefer a bunch of random voting. Go ahead my friend.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #8) » Fri May 18, 2012 9:15 am

Post by Venmar »

Not necessarily against it, but rather not really supportive of it. I prefer questions over random votes.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #9) » Fri May 18, 2012 9:30 am

Post by Venmar »

It was a extra touch to my questions. I think the questions are a better way of starting conversations than Random votes, though i never said the RV is useless. I added in a random vote with the questions to help start the discussion. Seeing how almost everyone else did as well with their answers, i don't see the harm.

Question for Thomith

Are you necessarily against RQS and favor RVS instead? Which do you prefer and which do you think is more useful to get things going?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #10) » Fri May 18, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 41, LlamaFluff wrote:Ugh Venmar is wrong on all accounts theory wise but I think he actually believes what he is talking about here. Really though RQS is horrible and this is from someone who also hates RVS. Best way to break it is to call anyone scum for some really small tell and just drag the game out of the RVS that way.

@Arugula - What do you think of Venmar?
@Thomith - Why do you still have your random vote out?

BK is town for approaching the tracker/vig thing from the town POV.

Again, never said i hate RVS. I simply prefer RQS over random voting. Questions get you farther in my opinion than random votes that usually are posted in a humorous or un meaningful manner. You saying a RQS is a horrible idea is obviously your opinion and i won't argue about that with you. I on one hand think it is not a bad concept and the wiki does not disagree. Obviously one should i base his actions completely off of the wiki, but in this case where we are talking about strategies to start off the game, the wiki agrees with me.

Question for Llama

Why do you hate RQS so much when clearly me starting it has already sparked a discussion? If this was RVS than we would still be speculating off of votes that most were made in a humorous manner, and therefor most are actually useless to use until someone makes a stupid mistake, and thus a possible slip.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #11) » Fri May 18, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Venmar »

@ Andrew

What is your reason for voting for me, you haven't presented all that much against me other than me saying Llama is scum. Which i actually never said. I never called llama scum nor mafia. I made the vote on what i reckoned was poor reasoning at the time. Not satisfied, i knew voting for him would be more benefitial than keeping my random vote on BK.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #12) » Fri May 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by Venmar »

@ Nachomamma8 ( Great name by the way )

- I voted for Llama because i didn't really like his reasoning in the first post he made against me. However he made good push on me as i can understand why someone would not be very fond of the RQS. He further goes on blabbering on about the tracker / vigilante role, giving me a fairly good town read.

Everyone Else

- LowKey on the other hand provided literally no information for his very out of the blue policy vote on Llama. Whether he didn't like Llama's vote on me is unknown, but he provided no feedback and right now seems scummy. Empty post providing no feedback on my RQS or Llama's post also don't help. Agreeing with Nacho here.

- BK-201 is once again trying to get Kassadin lynched. He seems to really not like how Kass plays. His contribution to the tracker/vigilante however does seem to be mostly towny. Whether he is trying to role fish i don't really know yet, but whoever the tracker/vigilante is should not claim under any circumstances at this moment. Too early to say what he is yet.

- Andrew is bugging me for not really fully explaining his vote on me. He didn't really comment on the RQS debate between me, Llama and Thomith and instead seemed to base his vote off of how i presented the RQS.. which doesn't make much sense to me. Can understand over-cautious scum but in this case his case seems too thin for my taste. Overall though he hasn't really done much scummy things yet so i am not jumping to conclusions yet.

- Thomith i have a null read on him.. he seemed to be really curious with me and kept asking me questions, trying to get answers. Whether he is to be considered a scum yet i don't know. I don't find the fact hasn't voted on me all that scummy, but again i can see what you mean Nacho. Null for now.

Unvote: LlamaFluff

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #13) » Fri May 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by Venmar »

@ LowMan

- Nacho hasn't been lurking this game, and it is quite unfair to really point fingers at him this early when it hasn't even been 24 hours. Of course you might not be referring to this game, in that case i never played with Nacho so i cant say.

- You still haven't explained why you wanted to Policy Lynch Llama... I would like to know why.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #14) » Fri May 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by Venmar »

I called you LowKey because i got i confused after Nacho said LowKey. My own mistake i guess, didn't mean to call you that.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #15) » Sat May 19, 2012 2:20 am

Post by Venmar »

Like Technosaid.

A policy lynch right now i think is kind of useless, and kind of unuseful. I have seen a game where Kassadin went (fairly) under the radar as a 2-shot vigilante. During the course of the game he avoided getting lynched, thus preventing the town from a stupid PR mislynch, and then he shot one of the mafia goons. So, despite Kassadin's quiet play style, he has a very good gut feeling and observation to pick out shady players, and i do not doubt these abilities.

The only bad thing i can see with Kass in this game is that is is nearly impossible to tell if he is Town or Mafia through his playstyle. For me at least.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #16) » Sat May 19, 2012 9:54 am

Post by Venmar »

We already have 4 votes on Kassadin.. I would probably slow down on this and think about if we all really want to lynch Kassadin before we get too close to actually getting him lynched. I don't want a mislynch to happen under any circumstances this early.

Just saying.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #17) » Sat May 19, 2012 10:32 am

Post by Venmar »

@ BK-201

Care to explain why?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #18) » Sun May 20, 2012 3:01 am

Post by Venmar »

@ Nachomamma8

- This is just out of curiosity, but do you believe that one should vote to really express their opinion about someone that they think is or could be scum? I believe you have used an argument like this a couple times. ( That someone has not voted a long with their 'suspicions'. )

Thomith wrote:
venmar wrote:I don't want a mislynch to happen under any circumstances this early.

so you know kass is town then?

- No, i am saying that we should slow down and think about this before we make a careless mistake and mislynch. I can understand peoples frustration with how Kassadin plays, but i don't think this should warrant his immediate death at the first possible opportunity. Mislynch is the last possible thing we want right now.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #19) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:47 am

Post by Venmar »

@ Thomith

- I don't know what he will flip. But this wagon is starting off way too fast and i think it should slow down so that we all can actually consider this.

Questions for Thomith

- What makes you think Kassadin will flip scum? Has he done anything specifically scummy that makes you want to lynch him other than how he plays?
- If you present a logic and you say it has holes, but then you say it is still good logic, how does that work? It a logic has holes does that not mean it isn't a very good logic?

PEdit: Why me?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #20) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:53 am

Post by Venmar »

I am also defending Kassadin, why are you jabbing me for doing the same? I never said what Kassadin will flip, i just think we shouldn't rush into his lynch.

Seeing we are out of RVS...

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #21) » Sun May 20, 2012 7:33 am

Post by Venmar »

I don't know Kassadin's allignment. I was just trying to tell you guys to not rush a wagon this early in the game.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #22) » Sun May 20, 2012 7:48 am

Post by Venmar »

Okay.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #23) » Sun May 20, 2012 9:10 am

Post by Venmar »

Yeah, why are you really arguing with me Thomith? Your guys's wagon on me is extremely weak, and is based on the assumption i know what alignment Kassadin is, which i don't. Because my real intention was to advise you guys to slow down and not rush the Kassadin lynch. Because you misinterpreted what i said and than take that for granted does not mean that is what i meant. Furthermore, why are you disagreeing and pushing me about Kassadin? If you want him alive and are defending him why are you trying to say otherwise by arguing with me?

@BwBurke

- Why are you voting for me? You, like several others have not stated your reasons for voting for me.

- This wagon is total BS unless i am missing something here..

Vote: Thomith

- Unless this is his play style, he is playing fairly scummy.
- Pushes arguments on me without enforcing hem with a vote, instead just a FoS.
In post 119, Thomith wrote:the way you worded it earlier made it seem like you did

- Proves he is misinterpreting me, and using this false meaning as a reason to vote for me.
In post 61, Thomith wrote:also venmar seems town from the answers to my questions, and general reaction to pressure.

- Says he has a town read on me, and now all of the sudden changes his mind and instead
- Has null reads on Kassadin, but claims to defend him for 3-4 pages.
In post 73, Thomith wrote:null read on kass, it honestly depends on your/BK's allignment.

- This is page 3. One of the proofs he thinks Kass is null, yet protect him as if he believed he is town.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #24) » Sun May 20, 2012 9:13 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 125, Venmar wrote:
- Says he has a town read on me, and now all of the sudden changes his mind and instead
throws suspicions and plans to make a vote on me

I just realised i didn't finish that sentence. My bad guys, fixed in red.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #25) » Mon May 21, 2012 4:24 am

Post by Venmar »

@ BwBurker

- If you think i am such a horrible player and so useless to the game, then why do you unvote? If i am not looking scummy to you why did you vote in the first place.. this is just screaming bandwagoning for me. You unvote me because i am not all that scummy, but this does not even explain why you voted for me in the first place. Furthermore, it kind of sounds like you are fine with lynching a townie as long as they are less useful. Kind of meaning you are willing to lynch me when i am town.

( Don't like his analysis, it is unfair to call new players horrible and treat them as such. If i am new, and you want to lynch me as soon as possible, how am i supposed to get experience to stop being "new"? )

Question for BwBurke

- Why did you vote for me in the first place? In your last post you practically said i am not scum.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (isolation #26) » Mon May 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 155, LowMan wrote:Everyone:

Sorry for my disappearance, I've been dealing with problems IRL the past few days. Specifically unexplained aches in my lower back that get worse if I'm sitting upright for long periods of time, which make it hard to be at my computer.

I'm going to go see a doctor about it tomorrow if it's still this bad in the morning.

@Mod: I'm going to go V/LA for a few days. I plan to return on Friday.

I will respond to questions people have asked me (Like Nacho's Post #151) and other things when I return.

I hope everything goes well, best of luck.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #27) » Tue May 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 164, andrew94 wrote:
@ Argula Notice how Venmar says ‘yea, why are you guys..’ This is heavy buddying here

- I agreed with him. Jumping to conclusions like this i think is a little bit of a stretch. If i was doing something else like asking him for pointers and advice and things like that, yeah i would be buddying. In this case i only agreed with the main point of his post. This i don't think is "heavy" buddying.

@Venmar your post 125, about thomith. Did he not say earlier that he was placing an fos until a votecount came? You even said ‘ok’. He then voted later on.

- What is your point? He gave me a 100% heads up so clearly i can assume he has practically made a vote on me. Him placing a FoS on me until the vote count makes me think he was unsure of himself to actually commit to a vote on me until he saw if he had the support needed. ( Considering he put me down as a town read until he jumped on a very thin argument and assumption that i know Kassadin's alignment, which i don't ). FoS'ing and saying will vote later makes me think he is playing it safe. Not sure though what you meant here though, let me know if i understood what you wanted from me here.

In post 164, andrew94 wrote: My Vote is staying.

- Useless part of your post. Why even post it when it has no meaning.

Question for Andrew

- Why are you voting for me? You still haven't explained yourself in that field. The only think i can see is your weird assumption that i'm scum because of how i presented the RQS. This alone i think is not enough to warrant a good vote. Explain more, please?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #28) » Thu May 24, 2012 2:34 am

Post by Venmar »

@ Techno

- I am fairly new, however this is my 4th or 5th game. I do have experience.
- I personally always feel like my personality tends to be very chatty and curious, and that sometimes makes me look scummy. If you want i can provide you with a link to one of my previous games that took place on a different site for your reference.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #29) » Thu May 24, 2012 3:15 am

Post by Venmar »

http://forums.station.sony.com/strategy ... c_id=78802
I raplaced in this game. My name there is BoneSentry.

You can ask BK-201, he is in that game as well if you look at the player list. He can confirm to you it was me.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #30) » Thu May 24, 2012 3:31 am

Post by Venmar »

I can access it just fine.

Go to Open 399, me and BK talk about this game there if you want more verification.

I was a Vanilla Townie in that game. ( This was a closed big theme game i think by your guys's standards. )

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #31) » Thu May 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 196, LlamaFluff wrote:
@BB/Venmar - How many games have you played with eachother?

I have played 1 game with him off-site. On this site i died in 1 game with him, in 2 others with him. Basically, BK has been in every game of mafia i have played, which i believe is 5 or 6, with two finished.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #32) » Thu May 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Venmar »

Unvote

Vote: BwBurke

Here is my explanation.

In post 89, BwBurke wrote:VOTE: Kassadin for being Kassadin.
FoS: Arugula
for making fun of my being a no-avi. That seems a bit pointless to post if you're not scum trying to make your posts seem longer.

Most stupid FoS i have ever seen. ( If BW is going to say i am garbage at this game, that was not uncalled for. )

In post 112, BwBurke wrote:
@mod:
Vote count?

Let's have it count this vote:
VOTE: Venmar

Does not explain anything, seems to jump on a wagon.

In post 128, BwBurke wrote:@Venmar: You're new here. As scum, you're a bad scum. As town, you're a bad town. Either way, lynching you is better than lynching a likely town that actually knows how to play. We have no clue who the scum are right now. With that being said, I will unvote because there's no real evidence that you're scum.

UNVOTE:

Expresses his feelings about me. He says i am a bad player and thinks i should be lynched. Yet in the same post he also unvotes me. If he expresses these feelings but does not stick with a lynch on someone he thinks is not useful to the town, why do so in the first place? In this post he also says i don't look scummy, making his previous vote on me unexplained and quite frankly, BS. Looks to me like he was just jumping on a possible wagon to lynch somebody. In this case, me.

In post 183, BwBurke wrote:Oh hai there. Sorry for the inactivity.

This is a useless post. Proceeds to make a useless post without providing us any explanation for his previous post ( above quote ), makes no analization, no reads, no nothing. Probably just stalling, and posting to avoid further prods and replacements.

In post 194, BwBurke wrote:Well... If you want me to post something, then I should actually post the following:

V/LA until Tuesday 5/29

Practically the same as the above quote. He further stalls for time and makes another VLA for a rather long time and does not say why he is VLA.

------------

I still think Thomith is probably a better lynch than Burke, but Burkes posts seem very scummy, he is withholding information, he is ( I think ) stalling, and he is being largely unhelpful. Furthermore the way he is playing is completely useless for us town later on in the game. He is not someone we would want for LyLo or MyLo.
( I also just practically quoted more than half of all of Burkes posts. Tells you how much he is contributing. )

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (isolation #33) » Fri May 25, 2012 3:02 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 208, DCLXVI wrote:@venmar, have you played mafia games on other sites? if you wouldn't mind could you give me a link for meta?

If you read the thread you would know me and Techno had this conversation. But just for you:
http://forums.station.sony.com/strategy ... c_id=78802

I went by the name of BoneSentry, BK is in this game as well.
( I was a VT )

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #34) » Fri May 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Venmar »

Raspberry hasn't been useful at all so far. Him denying to really say anything because he doesn't have anything to explain sounds scummy. Basically, not willing to help us in any way and not contributing is anti-town.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #35) » Sat May 26, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Venmar »

@Andrew94

- Can you explain your suspicions on me?
- Why do you like Nacho and Kassadin in the alliance?
- Why does post 221 make Thomith look like scum?

- These are simple things, i don't like it when people make reads and lists and then make no explanations for them. It would always be nice if everyone did so because it saves time, and it helps town. You made some explanations, and i congratulate you on that, but there are some holes. Stating something like "hes scum" and provide no opinion or explanation to back up that claim, then you are not helping anyone. Instead of that, do something along the lines of "hes scum because of X,Y and Z", or "hes scum because of action X, action b, reaction Z", ect.

- The above point also applies to BwBurker, Rast, and LowMan. I would also say Kassadin but he just plays like that...

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #36) » Sun May 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 205, Venmar wrote:
I still think Thomith is probably a better lynch than Burke

As i said.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #37) » Sun May 27, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by Venmar »

I believe that is 5 votes. It is 7 to lynch so Thomith is currently at L-2.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #38) » Mon May 28, 2012 2:40 am

Post by Venmar »

@Andrew94

- The following three quotes are the only ones before post #282 that show your suspicion towards me.

In post 43, andrew94 wrote:My first thought when i read post 1, is that venmar seems to try hard to be neutral
' its not mandatory for you to answer' and 'again you dont have to answer'
It seems he doenst wanna 'piss' anyone off, i.e. playing as scum
vote Venmar

- Considering that was very early in the game, you are already partly basing most of your vote on something that happened at the very beginning of the game. The way i presented the RQS i don't think alone should warrant a lynch. I will admit i did look very diplomatic there, but your point is a weak one to back up a full vote.

@Venmar your post 125, about thomith. Did he not say earlier that he was placing an fos until a votecount came? You even said ‘ok’. He then voted later on.

I already responded to this quote on post #167.

In post 185, andrew94 wrote:venmar's random question post seem to not want to alienate or 'piss' anyone off
seemed like careful scum there.

he sheeps several moves like
-Yeah, why are you really arguing with me Thomith?
and
-Why are you voting for me?
when someone else already asked the question.

- You once again, bring up your argument of how i presented the RQS. So far you are working off of little evidence. As for the sheeping part, i was merely agreeing with Arugula when questioning Thomith. I quoted things like that to show my support of Arugula and such.

--------------------

- Point is, the only evidence that i can personally see that Andrew is using against me is how I presented the RQS and some possible sheeping. He also says i did some buddying, but i tried my best to address that in post #167 as well. I am not seeming much more solid evidence other than what i just quoted in this post.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #39) » Mon May 28, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Venmar »

Unvote

- I am somewhat willing to believe Thomith is an actual VT. Everyone else should at least unvote as well if they believe this. I am not in favor of any hammering at the moment, we do have a claim and it in no way seems to scream scum. Instead, i will take my vote off of him and place it on my second scummiest player ( after BwBurke ).

Vote: Andrew94

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #40) » Mon May 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by Venmar »

^ That is just a coincidence. Thomith was my top scum read and since i think there is some incentive to believe he is town due to his claim, i moved on to Andrew who just happened to my second pick for a lynch, BwBurker being third. The reason Llama changed his vote to him is a coincidence. It is making me look worse, but it is up to you to believe me on this or not.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #41) » Mon May 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by Venmar »

My first was and probably still is Thomith. Not going for him because i can potentially believe in his claim.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #42) » Mon May 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by Venmar »

Unsure. Given i can see either result, i am unvoting for now. I know it is hard to take for granted since VT claims are the easiest ones to make, but again, i can see Thomith being town, but his scummy actions and moves at the same time kind of compensate for whatever towny feelings i have for him.

The only problem i see with Thomith being town is that his actions have not matched him to be town at all. He has said some scummy things and has not made many moves that would make me think he is town. However, i am unsure what to make of the claim right now so i am mostly unsure. I say 'I can potentially believe in his claim' because i at the same time i don't. I can live with a Andrew lynch for now.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #43) » Mon May 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by Venmar »

Frustration and attitude are never good signs, Andrew.

My vote stays because Andrew has now become number 1 on my list, surpassing Thomith.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #44) » Tue May 29, 2012 2:25 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 322, andrew94 wrote:
In post 319, Venmar wrote:Frustration and attitude are never good signs, Andrew.

My vote stays because Andrew has now become number 1 on my list, surpassing Thomith.

Okay. You have an inconsistancy. first u say bbw is no1, and im no2
then u say no1 is thomith

so what happened to bbw?
You do not respond to my things, and you make some crap up , e.g. frustation are never good signs.
Ok so you never been frustrated before?

Never said Bw was number 1. Always number 3, you number 2, thomith number 1. Your recent actions made me switch you with thomith.
How about you go shove your words up your ass?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #45) » Thu May 31, 2012 2:15 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 354, andrew94 wrote:-venmar buddies with at least 3 people (one of them you)
(he keeps saying its a coincidence)
-venmar is too diplomatic in his first post

-venmar post 305 says that im his number 2 suspect, after bbw
venmar post 315 says that his first is thomith
venmar 319 says that i am now number 1 on his list, surpassing th omith.

bbw completely disappered.
he votes me without much case on me.
and you obviously dont even read my posts

Lol.

- I don't keep saying its a coincidence, i only said that once. ONCE. Your plural of my actions is exagerating my friend. Do list though which people?
- You still use my first post to back up your case on me. I still don't consider this as good evidence.
- You must be stupid, Bbw never disappeared from my suspicion list. If i put you and Thom on the top, and revolve around you guys, how does that eliminate my third suspect when i am focusing on those who are my higher priority right now? To add to this, you surpassed Thomith because of your play, not because i felt like it.
- I do have a case on you. ISO me.
- Llama does read your posts, he said so but he says your posts are in no way clear enough. Theres a difference between not reading and unable to get a read from something.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:12 am

Post by Venmar »

@Andrew94

- You must be grasping at straws.. BW is third on my scum list, you and Thom are on the top. What does that mean? That means you two are my priority. Just because i am going for the top two players on my list because t hey are scummier than the person i think is a lower priority makes me scummy? Seriously?

I am frustrated by Andrew now. I just propose we lynch him or me if you guys want information so bad.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by Venmar »

You guys are free to lynch me, i am getting frustrated with playing with Andrew to be fully honest.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Venmar »

Bw is scummy by the way for avoiding all questions aimed at him and coming back with a vote to just try and throw some heat off of him and on t me. If i get lynched by the way, go for Andrew or Thomith, one of those two must be scum, i think.

PEdit: BK, don't even ask him.. he wont answer you.

I see that BW is at L-1. Since i am not voting for him and a Andrew lynch wont happen today, should i hammer or no?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by Venmar »

Vote: BwBurker

I am interested if he was just a Kassadin troll attempt or scum. I did suspect him as one of my top 3 scum suspects so hammering him flows just fine with me.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 437, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 435, Venmar wrote:I am interested if he was just a Kassadin troll attempt

???

he obviously isn't kass as kass is in the game, what exactly do you mean?

I meant trying to troll like Kassadin. :P

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 440, andrew94 wrote:Something to note: Venmar uses an appeal.

and he still doesnt reply to my CLEAR post (with quotes) to where he lied.

Ultimation: answer or face my wrath

What wrath? Are you suggesting you are mafia or the vigilante?
Tssk Tskk.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Venmar »

You are giving me reasons to rolefish.

Andrew. Ask me the question again, i could not find it in your very confusing posts.

Heres how you write your posts:

It is very hard
to understand what you
are saying
when every line
in your post is a
god damn different
thing like how i am
writting right now.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Venmar »

When you click reply, you have a box under your reply box, there you see what everyone else has been writing. There beside each post is a quote button, it instantly adds that persons post as a quote where your cursor is in the reply box. This should make quoting recent posts really easy, and cutting up quotes easier as you just click the quote button as many times as needed and edit those out to the points you wish to address.

Why do you have to write everything in notepad? Why not use google docs for example?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:46 am

Post by Venmar »

I meant to say Before Bw, i am not lying to anybody. English is not my first language, Slovakian is.

Bw never slipped or disappeared from my list, its just that i thought you and thomith were better targets.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by Venmar »

Lol.

Vote: Andrew94

Arugula was one of my town reads... note which people did not like Arugula...
NK seems pretty random overall.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by Venmar »

Andrew clearly did not want Arugula around, or at least didn't like him.
ISO me, you should see something from me about Andrew. I disagree on the OMGUS part however, because Andrew voted for me early on the game and i voted for him later on in the day. His arguments stink.
NK is largely random, Arugula was not on many scum lists. Some people who are connected to him though could indicate something.
First line did not really establish me thinking Andrew is scum, just that Arugula was on my town read and that i think some people did not think so.

I can only settle for a Andrew lynch right now..

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 480, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 479, Venmar wrote:Andrew clearly did not want Arugula around, or at least didn't like him.
ISO me, you should see something from me about Andrew. I disagree on the OMGUS part however, because Andrew voted for me early on the game and i voted for him later on in the day. His arguments stink.
NK is largely random, Arugula was not on many scum lists. Some people who are connected to him though could indicate something.
First line did not really establish me thinking Andrew is scum, just that Arugula was on my town read and that i think some people did not think so.

I can only settle for a Andrew lynch right now..

I ISOd you and couldn't find any reasoning as to why you thought Andrew was scummy, but I will do a more thorough one. Still, it seems odd you can't give any reasons off the top of your head other than 'his arguments stink'. That's as much a towntell as a scumtell.

Arugula was on my scumlist.

Trying to figure out the NK at this stage would open up a whole can of WIFOM. Mafia could be setting andrew up, scum-andrew could be thinking 'no one will think i am dumb enough to kill someone im hating on' (more WIFOM), mafia could have killed him to cover up something else entirely or keep people in the game with bad reads etc. It's a sea of crap basically.

So what was the purpose of that first line of text? Were you trying to defend yourself somehow?? I'm not understanding what you are trying to insinuate.

I said it seemed like an OMGUS on your part because if you look at your ISO you simply start voting him because he is annoying you,
and he becomes a more and more stronger read for you for no given reasons other than he is pissing you off.

1) Andrew is not being set up as far as i know. Just me.
2) And this makes me scummy?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 473, TeChNoWC wrote:After some reading during nightphase:

Burke and andrew were onto something.

Venmar's 424 is scummy and doesn't sound sincere. It sounds like an attempt to look town.Possibly wanted to hammer Burke who
was on to him. Yet still his hammer looks hesitant and his subsequent read insincere. Why ask to hammer and then do it two
posts later? Worried about looking scummy?

Venmar's 411 more of the same and trying to validify his desire to potentially mislynch andrew by looking town.

Couldn't find any reasoning for his case on andrew other than OMGUS.

Andrew is right, post 441 does look like rolefishing, and then he admits it in 446.

Either a Thomith or Venmar lynch today. Thomith flipping scum will solidify my read on Thomith, alternatively if Thomith
flips town I think Llama is town.

Vote: Venmar

You called me scum in this post. Stop contradicting yourself by saying " I am not saying you are flat out scum " because you just said i am in the above post.

What were andrew and burke on to? That i am scum? Burke said practically nothing of importance, so what are you referring to here?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 485, TeChNoWC wrote:Venmar, quote exactly where I said you were defo scum.

I said you were SCUMMY.

Either way, we are pulling hairs. And you still can't provide a case for your andrew votes.

In post 426, BwBurke wrote:
In post 424, Venmar wrote:You guys are free to lynch me, i am getting frustrated with playing with Andrew to be fully honest.

I'm still at L-1, so anyone who hammers is likely to be scum here. Keep that in mind.

VOTE: Venmar

A subtle hint. Burke should have been more vocal and honestly was taking the piss, but this post is what started my reading after another ISO of Burke. This post of yours just sounds like something scum would say to get townie points, particularly when not getting heat. Burke was pushing on you and I get the impression he had a case on you in his head, but couldn't be fucked telling everyone why. He was derping, but still sincere in his reads.

Thats quite the story you just created on a single, one sentence post. Did you just pull that out of your ass?
Also, i AM tired of playing with Andrew.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:28 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 501, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 496, Thomith wrote:Techno, i have no clue what the hell you are talking about bw leaving a "subtle hint" how the hell do you deduce someone had a "case in their head" when they didn't post it or really hint to it at all?

1. Because Burke is now confirmed town, so i suspect he had ACTUAL reasons to vote
2. Because I could see what was scummy about the post he quoted, and he had SOME reasoning that he provided behind Venmar looking scummy. Ergo sum, Burke had sincere reasons for going after Venmar. Doesn't mean he was right, but was worth looking into. I had overlooked much of what Burke had said about Venmar in his final posts (and a lot of it read like unconsidered code anyway), and I skimmed through the last posts of the Llama/andrew fight. Rereading it a lot of it seemed bullshit but andrew made some good points on Venmar.

Either way, I highly doubt Venmar is scum now.

Highly Doubt? What... am i like 10% scum now but 90% town because BK cleared me?
Techno seemed eager to jump on me as soon as this phase started, i guess trying to take the lead? He didn't want for hider results and pushed for me.
+Scum points.
Either Andrew or Techno much die today.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:48 am

Post by Venmar »

I seriously apologize for not posting much lately, exams are coming up for me and i am cramming in studying right now. Scanning over though i do find Techno scummy, i am just not sure if i am ready to blindly jump on this bandwagon yet, as i personally think Andrew is scum.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:25 am

Post by Venmar »

Either Thomith, Techno, or Andrew need to get lynched today. I don't see much support or evidence of people wanting to lynch Andrew, because he is just so scummy it hurts. Still reading a bit though, can't decide who is the better lynch.

Gut wise though, Techno has been giving off weird vibes for me and screams eager scum, but Thomith hasn't changed much in his playstyle to make me think he is town, and Andrew is just being himself. For now though, i will unvote from Andrew.

Unvote

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by Venmar »

I take it back.

Vote: Andrew

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 602, TeChNoWC wrote:Yeah, that would fuck town actually. Though I think scum is likely to play it safe and kill Venmar tonight (particularly with no doc or whatever).

Although some of your maths is incorrect. BK has less than 50% chance of hitting scum (3/8 (minus him and Venmar)). Not sure why BK has a '50% chance of dying'.

But yeah, it does seem risky. It could have one of many results though. I would just leave it with let BK decide.

If we correctly lynch today, chances become 25% of him hitting scum, so its more likely he'll confirm town. There is still that horrible chance that BK will hide behind the NK target yeah.

Why would i die? I did not claim yet..

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Venmar »

Guys. My vote is still on Andrew.
You all need to jump on.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:51 am

Post by Venmar »

@Techno.

I want Andrew lynched.
Techno still a bit suspicious.

For now though, i will go with the flow.
Vote: No-Lynch

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by Venmar »

This is stupid, why are we publicly announcing who BK will target? The mafia can just kill him and the town he is targeting.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by Venmar »

So the plan is to get BK killed? What is this?

Maybe i just do not personally understand this plan, but at a glance this plan is very sketchy, as making one of our PR's suicide is just weird.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by Venmar »

Lol, HerpyDurpyDurpDurp, i am the vig and i killed Arugula.

( I am kidding )

Anyways, confirming that i saw BK's plan.
Are we hypo claiming or not?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:06 am

Post by Venmar »

BK, don't reveal your target beforehand, i do not agree with this plan because i do not believe in sacrificing townies, specially not PR's who can potentially seek out scum. Unless i am not understanding this plan, i do not agree with it. BK can target whoever he is and I can always agree with his findings, unless he hits scum of course.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #71) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Venmar »

If my math is correct, there are at least 6 votes for a no-lynch, so yes it is hammered.

Waiting for the night, anxious really.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:32 am

Post by Venmar »

Rasp? wut?

Anyone else confused?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:34 am

Post by Venmar »

BK201, please report.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:38 am

Post by Venmar »

That's good VT play on his part then, saving a possible hider or tracker death.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:21 am

Post by Venmar »

Ok Soo...

Confirmed Town

- BK201 ( Hider )
- Venmar ( Me )
- Techno ( Confirmed Town Alignment by BK )

Unconfirmed

- Llamafluff
- Andrew
- Kassadin ( I forgot he was even in this game. )
- DCLXVI
- Thomith
- Nacho

So we got 6 unconfirmed, and we know 3 of them are scum. So, i think that is a 3/6 chance of hitting scum, and i like those chances to be honest. We still got a Psychologist somewhere and a Tracker somewhere. However, i suggest nobody claims until we have a consensus. For the time being, Andrew is the scummiest in here and i will stick to my vote on him.

Vote: Andrew

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:22 am

Post by Venmar »

Omg.. the formatting... i should just hang myself right now. Stupid slashes.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:28 am

Post by Venmar »

Hmm, anyone else think that the reason why Llama wanted BK to target Thomith is to get him killed.. and the tracker wouldn't be able to confirm if BK targeted Thomith or not? Just throwing ideas around really right now, because i really hated the plan that was put forward yesterday for BK targeting Thomith openly.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:41 am

Post by Venmar »

I ISO'd myself and here are some of the posts i addressed Andrew:

Would like to note:

- Andrew seemed to want to encourage or start an alliance, and suggests Kassadin and Nacho to be a part of it. Don't see why he would choose these two people, Kassadin is useless so there is no point in keeping him in an alliance because he is not going to contribute. Nacho also is a odd choice, but i can see why as Nacho has been a fairly "solid" town read for me. However with all the town players dying, i am kind of rethinking my read on Nacho.
- Some or most of Andrews previous case on me was because of how i represented by RQS. Also note how Andrew kept his vote on me for practically the whole day of Day 1. Anyone else find that very edgy or suspicious?

I will unvote, but i can see our opinions vary Techno because in your eyes, Andrew is the strongest town read while in my eyes he is one of the strongest scum reads.

Unvote

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:56 am

Post by Venmar »

Yes Techno, don't worry i love you.

I will ISO Nacho shortly, my gut is stirring as i look at him.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:01 am

Post by Venmar »

Note how Andrew and Nacho came to the party late, maybe they were talking in scum thread pre-game?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:10 am

Post by Venmar »

Ughh, i am bad at getting reads from ISO's.

Going to wait for others to get their butts in here, i want some more opinions down.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 712, LlamaFluff wrote:I like how scum dont kill the most likely PR.

BK is done hiding since at worst 30% of the game is clear so there are three forced kills, im thinking more likely half the game at this point. If there is any type of guilty it should be claimed and then we can break the game. Im thinking if both results are not in the cleared players we can come close to breaking the game either way

This chance and percentage stuff is nice and all, but we need to start figuring out who is scum from this small group and who is not scum. We still got to find out who is scum the only people i trust right now are BK and Techno. I suspect everyone, included you Llama. That said, whoever is the psychologist, i suggest you do not claim yet, and don't be pressured into doing so by a single individual. While Llama has a point about the results the psychologist might have gotten, it all depends on those investigations and for now i would hold on to them until there is a consensus.

@LlamaFluff

- With Techno now confirmed town, and me and BK as confirmed, who do you think is the likeliest scum? You are quick on the trigger to direct the psychologist without revealing who you think is scummiest.

- Also, what did you mean by saying " I like how scum dont kill the most likely PR ". Are you saying you know who is PR and who is not, and are you saying Rast's play was bad? Some clarification for me please.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Venmar »

I'm not even going to address Andrew anymore.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:29 am

Post by Venmar »

Well thats 4 out of the 7 unconfirmed we have there, there is a chance that all three of the scum were not on the wagon but i really doubt that.

After reading over the thread i am fine with a Nacho lynch, how about you Techno?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:42 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 736, TeChNoWC wrote:@Venmar: almost forgot, in my reread I found that Llama was indeed the person who suggested the alliance first. I knew he had suggested it but thought maybe you were indicating that andrew mentioned it before him. No such post that I could find.

I was the first person with a (stated) scumread on Burke. Post 133.

Llama was the first person to actually vote him (not counting RVS, not sure if anyone did in RVS).

I wasn't trying to say Andrew started the alliance, but he seemed to like it and suggested two of the oddest people to be in it, especially Kassadin, who like i said is probably the worst addition to the alliance due to how little he would do. I am having a hard time reading through this game because i am not sure of what to think there and there, but in general i can see Nacho being scum, and if we can't decide on a target today i say Nacho or Thomith are a good compromise.

Llama is kind of hard to read for me because of how she plays, so i guess more reading is needed in this field. However, lately Llama has suggested that BK should no longer hide, and wanted the Psychologist/Detective to claim his or her reads, which i kind of find scummy. Her early play in the game was pretty strong and townie, but she did a lot of vote hopping and now recently has been losing some town creds i gave her. Definitely a good choice to keep an eye at the very least.

For now though, i trust BK's intuition and after reading more on Nacho, i just feel like he is the right lynch today unless you can bring up a better case Techno?

Vote: Nacho

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:52 am

Post by Venmar »

Techno, what do you think of Llama?

Also, it is up to BK201 if he gives us his case, but i think it is vital that he keeps his hiding intentions a secret so he doesn't get shafted during the night, so careful on that if you do give your read BK.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Venmar »

LlamaFluff has an alt that he plays on very frequently, on that alt his gender is listed ad Female, on this account it is Male. So i have no idea.

@Andrew94

- Why do you think Jackal is scum? He seems like a easy target for scum because of how Jackal plays.
- Why aren't you voting for Jackal if you think he is scum?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (isolation #88) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Venmar »

Eeeeeewwww, it's Kassadin. ( I actually forgot he was in the game. )

Kassadin, could you please say who you think is scum?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #89) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 754, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 753, Kassadin wrote:im th inking jackal or Andrew atm

This is horrible thinking. Andrew is probably town.

Im guessing there is going to be no guilty, so I think killing Jackal is the way to go at this point.

Also I am male, my roleplaying alt has a female tag because the character is female.

- Why aren't you voting for Jackal if you think he is the way to go?
- What do you mean by " there is going to be no guilty ".
- You seem to be posting less content and thoughts as of compared to Day 1 and Day 2, what gives?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by Venmar »

Also, by checking Day 3, there are only three people who support a Jackal lynch.

- Andrew94
- Nachomamma
- LlamaFluff

It also concerns me that these three are not really acknowledging out case(s) on Nacho and possibly Llamafluff. Also concerning how none of them have voted, kind of seems like scum trying to not seem all that jumpy or such. Especially Andrew who seems to jump on some of the most weirdest of votes, is not voting for his largest scum read.. yeah...

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 733, TeChNoWC wrote:Bw's wagon.

Kassadin, nachomamma8,
Arugula
, LlamaFluff, Jackal711,
TeChNoWC
Venmar

I am guessing there is at least one scum on this wagon. From memory the wagon started with me and Llama (will check this).

One of Kass, Nacho, Llama and Jackal is scum, if not two of them. I would think at least one scum stayed off the wagon for distancing/semi-whiteknighting purposes.

Also, Techno, realize how two of those three people are on this wagon.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Post by Venmar »

Still not voting.

I am feeling good about lynching Nacho right now though.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 776, TeChNoWC wrote:I'm not implying Kass' vote on Jackal makes him scum. It's simply the fact that Jackal seems the easy go to lynch, and townies could be jumping on to it as well.

I think you aren't quite understanding my stance on Kass, though. Kass is NULL for me, but at this point any null is more likely to flip town than scum so I am absolutely unequivocally unwilling to lynch any of my nullreads, ie Kass.

Nacho is likely where my vote will go today, but I want more input from everyone. It's like everyone who is unconf has gone into turbo lurk mode and I can't figure out why, though it makes sense if mafia are getting pressure at the moment, which gives me more hope BK, Venmar and I are onto a winner.

There is a third person I am considering but not sure if I should tell yet. However its probable that anyone could figure it out by process of elimination on the reads I've already stated today.

This third person i am assuming is either DCL or Thomith?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (isolation #94) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 783, andrew94 wrote:origianlly i thought nacho was town and that
venmar, argula and llama were scum

Later on he voted on techno (town read).
Hes currrently null, as i like DCl ,jackal more as scum

- Oh, how coincidental that all your scum reads ( excluding the unconfirmed LlamaFluff ) turned up as town? Either you are going for the wrong people or you are scum? But which one? Which one indeed...

- That said, i am less inclined to go for your scum reads because of how wrong your previous ones were with me and Arugula. Still not seeing how Andrew could possibly read so town to all of you...

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #95) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:36 am

Post by Venmar »

I can only really settle on a Nacho lynch right now. Nobody but me and BK201 really think he is scum, which is unfortunate that the unconfirmed majority aren't really acknowledging or following the confirmed towns ideas and scum targets.

Going to wait for Techno.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #96) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:39 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 805, drmyshotgun wrote:Tech defended Andrew.
Venmar is not scum cuz he ain't lurking and is active and has suspects of his own.

- Trying to decide if you are being serious or not.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:17 am

Post by Venmar »

Wait, so Shotgun is town now?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 829, drmyshotgun wrote:I thought I was Town all along -__-

- So does every scum. So does every scum..

I am going by Techno's logic. His "gambit" clearly had two sides of the coin, by the looks of it the result he should have gotten is that you are town.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 845, Kassadin wrote:everyone that i know is town which are

venmar
Tech
LLama
BK
and myself

H...h...ho...holy crap? Did Kassadin just give his reads??

Amazing.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (isolation #100) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:01 am

Post by Venmar »

Nacho is obviously scum. Scummates are defending him.

Obviousorz. Calling Thomith - LlamaFluff - Nachommama scum team.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #101) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 845, Kassadin wrote:everyone that i know is town which are

venmar
Tech
LLama
BK
and myself

- Who do you think is the scummiest right now?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #102) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:44 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 859, TeChNoWC wrote:If Nacho was town, this wagon would be a lot bigger right now.

If Nacho flips town someone shoot me, but this guy has to be scum.

- Scum are protecting him, obviously. If Nacho flips scum, we go for either LlamaFluff or Thomith next.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #103) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:44 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 861, LlamaFluff wrote:
He is a better lynch than a few of the uncleared players, but I would rather kill Kass at this point.

Vote Kass

- So you think Nacho is a better lynch than a few of the uncleared players ( one of which is Kassadin ), but in the very same sentence you say that you would rather kill Kassadin? Clearly you just said that Nacho is a better lynch, so why go for Kassadin and pretty much say "Nevermind, Kassadin is the better lynch ", rather than your previous point of Nacho being the better lynch?

- LlamaFluff, how will a Kassadin lynch benefit town in any way? Even if he does flip scum, what information do we get? We will be shooting in the dark once more next day phase and either me or Thomith will be dead because the confirmed townies in this game are going to damage the scums chances of survival.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (isolation #104) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Venmar »

You can't read Kassadin, so you can never be 100% sure.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (isolation #105) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:07 am

Post by Venmar »

Damn. LlamaFluff, Thomith, Nacho team is sounding really nice so far right now Techno.

Nice job Techno.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #106) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Venmar »

Llama, the point is that Rachmarie faked a PR claim and it saved one of the towns real PR's. Scum probably killed Rach because 1. They were fooled, and 2. They were hoping BK was going to hide behind her to confirm her.

Scum don't go for obvious kills. You yourself claiming to be obv town due to night results doesn't sound fishy at all. ( sarcasm )

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (isolation #107) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Venmar »

Rachmare..?

OMG. LOL

I meant Rasp. Idk how i got that mixed up.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #108) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Venmar »

Claim: Vanilla Townie

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #109) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by Venmar »

Lol LlamaFluff, why you want BK to die so bad?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:23 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 927, Thomith wrote:

right now two
scum reads
are nacho
/BK
, however kass could be scum if BK is not.

- Lol wut. Wait, you're serious?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:03 am

Post by Venmar »

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:27 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 940, BK201 wrote:I like your avatar, Venmar.

- Thank You.

Techno should be Vincent, my partner :)

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Venmar »

Is it just me or does Thomith usually only come around when he is addressed?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

Post by Venmar »

Andrew didn't specify if he was the Psychologist or Detective. A guilty psychologist result would be pretty good though.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:23 am

Post by Venmar »

I'm not following, what was he crumbing? Results or his role?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:04 am

Post by Venmar »

I will laugh if he says you LlamaFluff. I will laugh.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 963, LlamaFluff wrote:
If he does he is scum...

- Funny, i think anyone he says can say the same thing.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Venmar »

But i don't want to die :(

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:31 am

Post by Venmar »

DCL, Nacho, Thomith are the ones who can still CounterClaim i believe.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Venmar »

LOL. That cracked me up. Drmy already posted after Andrews claim, so i doubt he will CC.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:45 am

Post by Venmar »

Chimera (MOD) : 40
Raspberry: 20
Kassadin? : 18

Ughh...LOL?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Venmar »

Kassadin, bro, HOW, do you do it?

Also, Nacho i see you browsing. Come in here or i will make you wait WHAT one more time.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Venmar »

*say what

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (isolation #124) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 988, Kassadin wrote:Why dont u wait for me?
Ok who wants me to claim? :D

*facepalm*

*waves to everyone else*

*jumps off cliff with rope around his neck*

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (isolation #125) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by Venmar »

*But survives, because he is Jules *

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (isolation #126) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Venmar »

Ok.

So lets see here.

Confirmed Town:
1. Me
2. Techno
3. BK-201

MAYBE Confirmed Town:
4. Kassadin ( Tracker )
5. Andrew94 ( Psych / Detective )

Unconfirmed:
6. LlamaFluff
7. Thomth
8. Nachomamma
9. DCLXVI 9 ( supposedly claimed VT )
10. DMRShotgun ( supposedly claimed VT )

So we got 5 unconfirmed left with 3 of them scum. 2 of this 5 have claimed VT from Technos plan. That leaves LlamaFluff, Thomith, Nachomamma, the scum team i guessed from a page or so ago.
Andrew, you may claim your result. Regardless, we are lynching either Thomith or Nachomamma today.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (isolation #127) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by Venmar »

Then again.
TeChNoWC wrote:Kass, wtf.

If this is real you just potentially fucked the entire game for town.

Nice work.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Post by Venmar »

Techno.

If we hit scum today, so lets say Thomith, should BK201 publicly announce his hiding target so we know if they are conf or unconf? At this point we need to clear the last 5, and even now out of those 5 we got 2 VT claims.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 996, TeChNoWC wrote:
And basically we have to hit scum now or we lose I think (does 2 town 2 scum end in a town loss? Idk).

- In this situation there's no way for town to lynch scum because the scum can control the majority or prevent it. So scum wins.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by Venmar »

Techno, what about the VT claims by DRMY and DCLXVI? Don't those rule them out in favor of the more obvious lynch pool of Thomith, Nachomamma, and LlamaFluff?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #131) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by Venmar »

Yeah Techno, but if any of the last three claim VT they are practically CCing the VT role.

Why? We got 3 dead VT's + 2 of the VT claims, + us 2 = 7 VT's in the setup

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (isolation #132) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by Venmar »

K, so one of DRM, Thomith, and DCL are lying. We got scum in one of these three already.

Ughhh.
Andrew, you might as well claim your result now. Unless someone disagrees...?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (isolation #133) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by Venmar »

I think we all can agree that Nacho is the one that overlaps in all of our scum reads, yes?

So i would say he is the best lynch atm.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #134) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Venmar »

I am a VT as well.

You know what's funny. LlamaFluffs day 1 VT claim analysis on Thomith.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (isolation #135) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by Venmar »

Okay, scum team is LlamaFluff, Thomith, Nachomamma then?

Unless Shotgun is a mastermind surprise buttsex ninja, i think we can do this.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #136) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Venmar »

Okay, i feel much more secure and happy about my Thomith, Llama, and Nacho scum team now that BK has said the same.

Andrew, we need your guilty result right now.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (isolation #137) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Venmar »

If i was tracker i would have caught scum by now :D

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (isolation #138) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 1026, TeChNoWC wrote:Yeah, in hindsight that was bad I did that, gave away that I wasn't tracker.

THIS.

In post 604, Venmar wrote:
In post 602, TeChNoWC wrote:Yeah, that would fuck town actually. Though I think scum is likely to play it safe and kill Venmar tonight (particularly with no doc or whatever).

Although some of your maths is incorrect. BK has less than 50% chance of hitting scum (3/8 (minus him and Venmar)). Not sure why BK has a '50% chance of dying'.

But yeah, it does seem risky. It could have one of many results though. I would just leave it with let BK decide.

If we correctly lynch today, chances become 25% of him hitting scum, so its more likely he'll confirm town. There is still that horrible chance that BK will hide behind the NK target yeah.

Why would i die? I did not claim yet..

Had me worried the whole time that Venmar was going to get NKd N2 and he was a PR.

- Lol. That was actually me trying to draw the N2 kill and attempt to save a PR. I didn't think that actually fooled anyone XD

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #139) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 1032, TeChNoWC wrote:Fooled me :P

If I was scum I probs would have killed you over rasp N2

- You flatter me :)

ANDREW, GET IN HERE.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #140) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:50 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 1063, TeChNoWC wrote:Fuck this.

Vote: andrew94

In your next post tell me who your guilty was or we are lynching you.

- Woah Woah Woah. Chill, please. We aren't lynching Andrew.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (isolation #141) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Venmar »

We lynch either Thomith or Nachomamma if Andrew fails to arrive on time. Is that a good compromise or no?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #142) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:28 am

Post by Venmar »

Nacho. Sir, i see you browsing. GET IN HERE.

Vote: Nachomamma8

- Cmon guys.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #143) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:01 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 1074, Nachomamma8 wrote:No. There's still 2 days and 17 hours until deadline, we're fine.
I'm not the tracker, I'm not the psychologist. But we do need to wait before andrew's guilty before lynching because one of the only ways we can lose right now is if we herpderp quicklynch someone and andrew dies with his guilty.

- So you must be a VT?

GREAT. We got 2 people lying about being VT's now.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #144) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Venmar »

^ i.e - scum

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #145) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:41 am

Post by Venmar »

Jeesus.

Vote: DCLXVI

No, we lynch guilty scum before we go for unconfirmed scum.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #146) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:54 am

Post by Venmar »

CMON CMON CMON. SOMEONE HAMMER.

Tomorrow we lynch Nacho or Thomith.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #147) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:08 am

Post by Venmar »

LOL WHAT THE FUCK?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (isolation #148) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:13 am

Post by Venmar »

Andrew is a boss.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (isolation #149) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Venmar »

You're going to die this night.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (isolation #150) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:32 am

Post by Venmar »

Nope. You.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (isolation #151) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:36 am

Post by Venmar »

Because. I am kidding.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (isolation #152) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 1118, DCLXVI wrote:even if andrew was faking a guilty, I was getting lynched regardless. Not like any of the town was going to believe otherwise.

if he was faking though he got pretty effing lucky, that could have not gone well for town.

- Who are your scummates?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #153) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Venmar »

Kassadin is smart believe it or not, i think he shot 1 or 2 scum as a vig in a single game before. ( and he was 2-shot )

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (isolation #154) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Venmar »

Woot.
Me and my crumbing = win.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (isolation #155) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Venmar »

Well considering the scum are going to be killing Andrew or Kassadin 100%... I don't see the harm in BK confirming one more person because i doubt the scum will target anyone in the unconfirmed pool, it's way too risky for them.

It's all up to BK after all.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (isolation #156) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:23 am

Post by Venmar »

BK..? I was expecting Andrew or Kassadin to get killed...

Well, Andrew, Kassadin, report it.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #157) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:53 am

Post by Venmar »

*sigh*

Andrew and Kassadin should report their powers, if we're lucky Kassadin didn't track BK and instead tracked someone else.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #158) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by Venmar »

Andrew has a guilty. I want to lynch.

But i love Techno, so i will wait.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (isolation #159) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Venmar »

And he was tracked.

TECHNO.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (isolation #160) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by Venmar »

No. I am waiting for Techno. He deserves to speak like he wishes to.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (isolation #161) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 1172, drmyshotgun wrote:Venmar, you may quickhammer. Let's not grant what Scum wants.

- LOL, wait what? Scum don't want discussion, and you think I should vote to end discussion... so that must mean scum like discussion? Bro, Bro, scum slip?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (isolation #162) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 1179, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 1176, Venmar wrote:
In post 1172, drmyshotgun wrote:Venmar, you may quickhammer. Let's not grant what Scum wants.

- LOL, wait what? Scum don't want discussion, and you think I should vote to end discussion... so that must mean scum like discussion? Bro, Bro, scum slip?

No man. Nacho is not wanting discussion. What he wants is waiting for Andrew. Which is buying time because Andrew doesn't say shit, comes on about once a day.

- Which allows town to get in discussion and information and talking... bro that is not what scum want, and you're telling me to help out scum. No.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #163) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by Venmar »

Yo Shotgun. Y u Ignore me.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #164) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by Venmar »

Well.

He voted his guilty.
Then he said he got a guilty.

Honestly, no.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (isolation #165) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:15 am

Post by Venmar »

Vote: Nachomamma

Lets do this.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (isolation #166) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by Venmar »

It's me guys.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (isolation #167) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:11 pm

Post by Venmar »

Thomith, can you link me a game where you flipped scum?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (isolation #168) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:24 am

Post by Venmar »

Thomith, tomorrow if Kassadin survives tomorrow we will have someone cleared because only 1 scum is left. Even with Andrew, he gets a guilty that's a scum because detective will catch anyone now even if they are just making their first kill.

That said, one or both of them can clear Llama or DMR, we kill the other.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (isolation #169) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:25 am

Post by Venmar »

Actually, lol am i stupid, Thomith your not off the hook?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (isolation #170) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:27 am

Post by Venmar »

That means Kassadin dies.

GOD DAMMIT.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (isolation #171) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:53 am

Post by Venmar »

At this point, innocents can actually help clear people i think.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (isolation #172) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:22 am

Post by Venmar »

Llama unvote right now. Unvote right now or i will send you back to your room young man.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (isolation #173) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:24 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 1288, drmyshotgun wrote:At least the last two times he lied in this game, it was in order to lynch a Scum. It
worked,
TeCh.

- It worked because Nacho started to talk. You guys are trying to lynch Thomith before he talks. Dafuq man? There's a difference in trying to pull the scum out of someone through a lie and just blindly accusing and then lynching to know if one of y'all are lying.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (isolation #174) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by Venmar »

Can i hammer?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (isolation #175) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Venmar »

I am more of asking Techno >.>

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (isolation #176) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by Venmar »

- Ok lets go.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (isolation #177) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by Venmar »

Good game, I was happy with myself that i nailed Nacho and Thomith as scum. Emberrasingly i didn't really think of DCL, but nonetheless, the whole game was a blast. I had fun playing as confirmed town with Techno. Although i regret the conflict I had with Andrew and i don't know if i can play with him again simply of how weirdly and scummy he plays in my eyes. An impossible read.

Props to the scum team, you guys did well :)

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (isolation #178) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Post by Venmar »

Also Llama, your VT claim logic failed, we could have lynched scum day 1...

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (isolation #179) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 1316, TeChNoWC wrote:Oh, and this is my first town win. WAAAAYOOOHHHOOO

- All thanks to me. Obviously.

Return to “Completed Open Games”