Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by Eidolon »

In post 20, rapidcanyon wrote:I am assuming there is no question of character/role claiming since we are all vanillas and the mafia will claim to be vanillas as well. I am used to playing mafia on debate.org where we have plenty of character/role claims. I am somewhat new to this site (my first game here) but I am not new to mafia.

What is the reason for voting any particular person here? It is not like they will claim. I don't believe the chosen townies are told that they are chosen either. Only the mafia know this. I wonder if the mafia started off pressuring a chosen townie in order to get them lynched since the only way to get rid of a chosen townie is to lynch one of them.

Also, I am well acquianted with Eidolon. I would love to hear her input.

RVS (random vote stage) is SOP here. Just vote people at the beginning to get reactions and get discussions going. Behavior is the main focus here, and the reason people get lynched. They also always vote on day 1 here.

Btw, I can read this guy like a book :)
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by Eidolon »

@ Om. What? Your whole case on him is reliant on someone else being scum.

@Rapidcanyon. ??? You just said yourself claims don't matter cause we all will claim VT. I explained the rest to you. RVS to get discussion going, behavior is the most important and i can read you well. Why do you ask me a question with a precursor that you already know the answer to?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:49 am

Post by Eidolon »

right now rc makes sense as town. His behavior fits of someone who isn't familiar with the style of the site. The game is very different at our site. Particularly with his last response to me, because the RVS stage there is more or less where you vote with wanting a claim, usually from a newb, rather than vote for a reaction.
unvote

I'm wondering why the votes on rgf.

I'd like to ask him why he holded off voting RC until he got called out?

I also have a slight suspicion of Pasch. So for right now
Vote Pasch

Pasch, was your reason on voting whiskers serious or a RV?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:50 am

Post by Eidolon »

I'm liking the wagon on pasch. I'd also point out that he popped in to vote on the most obvious (fabricated) scum-tell, meaning it was the easy vote, and then disappeared until i put my vote up for him. his response post seemed over-justified.

I also want to ask om and whiskers of their case on rgf.

Om, in post 51 you sheep greywing's analysis of rgf's post by saying it is a policy lynch. why do you assume that? Could rgf not have been implying that your play was scummy?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Eidolon »

In post 50, Greywing wrote:
In post 47, realgodfather wrote:
Thank you for agreeing with me on my first point. Hopefully we can see eye-to-eye in a moment.

While your impulsive and gut-driven playstyle might work a few times, it isn't one of the best ways to play this game. Mafia involves a deeper level of critical thought and concentration than pushing on early gut reads, especially when you play the game on a forum. I urge you to let the game flow its course for a while and take a second look, later -- that's what I'm about to do. I think you'll find that your game will improve exponentially if you do this.

If you don't improve your so-far-slipshod play by tomorrow night, I will lead a lynch on you. That doesn't sound too unreasonable, does it?

So a policy lynch in a game this size? That sounds like a good idea to you?

why is this your only post? you have no opinions on what's happened so far besides this?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Eidolon »

Agh, nm, you did make a couple posts on page 1, but they aren't really saying much.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Eidolon »

post 27 & 28.

he's calling RGf mafia because of rgf's reaction to rc.

he's essentially saying that rgf is mafia because he's buddies with rc, and noticed his buddy slipping.

So.. his basis for voting rgf is that rc is scum.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by Eidolon »

In post 79, Whiskers wrote:What about 37?

Hmmm. Eh, it just seems a bit fabricated to me. making up a case as you go along sort of thing.

I mean, I see the point that Om is trying to make, but that's really more indicative of playstyle than affiliation. It seems just as plausible that rgf could have that reaction as a townie or as scum.

And since the initial vote was based off of someone else being scum, i don't really buy the wagon.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by Eidolon »

I understand being busy but the easy pop-in vote mixed with the over-justification of why you were mia mixed with the so-called making up for it by offering up a weak reads list seems very shady, imo.

Please show me where RC discredited the deductive process of ms and then inconsistently used that process.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:53 am

Post by Eidolon »

that lynch did happen really effin fast.

let's just hope pasch's last post was an annoyed scum being caught on something he didn't think was scummy.

if he ends up being town, i'd like to take a closer look at mcstab, and everyone else on the wagon as well, to be honest.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:00 am

Post by Eidolon »

^the reason why i say mcstab is because he apparently knows pasch's meta really well.

i don't really like whiskers and om saying "if he's town, look at these people" but i can see why they might think that from a town perspective.

I'd be shocked if RC was mafia, even if he flipped town. If he flips chosen, i'd have to think about it.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Eidolon »

I think since someone on the wagon was killed, it's reasonable to assume that 1 person on the wagon is scum with greywing.

Yesterday was a blunder and I am willing to defend why i thought the case was legit at the time.

My biggest suspect on the wagon is mcstab but to a lesser extent, whiskers and rc.

And i think whiskers wouldn't have killed his buddy om.... rc probably would have killed whiskers for revenge.

but i realize that is not solid evidence.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Eidolon »

aghh. nevermind on the greywing thing. I scrolled up to the voutcount and missed the non-voting part.

but it's likely that at least one if not 2 scum are in the group of: greywing, crypto, realgodfather

and this would give us slightly better odds than lynching among the ones on the wagon.

this is based solely off of who was killed.

thoughts?

PEDIT: rc, i don't particularly think you are scum which is why i said to a lesser extent. you seem to have been acting upon your typical aggressive town meta, but i'm not 100% that you are town.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:06 am

Post by Eidolon »

^ please read my previous post where i cleared up the grewying thing. that was a mistake on my part. Not necessarily greywing but one of the three players not on the wagon.

I'd like to hear more from them and who they think might be scum (on and off the wagon)
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:19 am

Post by Eidolon »

Whiskers, yes i know eido from another site and i can read him rather accurately. He can explain why he said he didn't know me. after looking back over the game, i don't think he's scum for what it's worth. im about 95% on him as town. but i'm keeping the possibility open because of the way things happened yesterday.

About what i had mistaken - i looked at the votecount from yesterday. For whatever reason i didn't notice the two people in the "not voting" category so I thought grey was the only one living that wasn't on the wagon. That is not the case though and I don't think grey is in any way more possibly scum than the other two.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:19 am

Post by Eidolon »

i know rapid. lmao. i think i need a break for a bit. :P
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Eidolon »

In post 122, rapidcanyon wrote:

You are comparing Om's hammer to your vote. There is no reason to compare the two. My suspicion on your vote is that you were the only one to switch from RealGF to Pasch when you saw that the Pasch wagon was building.

That suspicion relies on realgf being scum, does it not? so it seems to make more sense to pressure and/or lynch him first.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Eidolon »

I want to hear from mcstab. mcstab, why avoid pasch's meta for rapid's case? (i hope i am allowed to talk about this.)
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Eidolon »

^ he mentioned knowing pasch's meta in another game, which is why i'm not sure if i can talk about it.

but i'm not really asking him anything about the other game, just asking why he avoided pasch's meta in light of rapid's case?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Post by Eidolon »

@ Whiskers.

I don't know how much of this i am actually allowed to say.

If i can't talk about it, then mah bad. mod can delete it i guess.

In the other game he didn't follow a pasch lynch because he knew pasch fit his town meta.

Sooo.. i'm just wondering why he sheeped RC here? was there some reason that pasch's townmeta didn't fit or what?

@ Grey. I honestly didn't expect a lynch to go through that fast, regardless of the amount of votes that had piled up on him. i expected more response from him and further talking because that's how most games seem to move here. i DID think Pasch was scum because of the reasons i had provided and because his defense seemed lacking.

Om called a rgf/rc scumteam based on his gut. just thought that is something to keep in mind.

About mcstabs analysis, I see why he says rc looks scummy, but i know RC acts like this as town so I'm not fully convinced. I'll elaborate more later if need be. kinda tired so just posting my main thoughts.

PEDIT: mcstab basically answered my questions regarding him in the last post. Hmm.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by Eidolon »

I don't really buy it though. I don't see town motivation behind "settling on a townie lynch" that early in the day phase when we could have talked and gained even more information and possibly lynched scum off the bat.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Post by Eidolon »

I will say this though. RC said something that struck me as odd after the lynch was made. He said that if pasch flips vt, people on his wagon are likely town because scum will have no motivation to go after a vanilla.

RC, why would scum have no reason to mislynch? Even given the setup, a mislynch is the step in the right direction for scum because it eliminates the chance of making connections due to a scumflip.

Ehh. I still feel weird about mcstabs "knowing" lynch of a townie to gain info.

DUDE. what if he was chosen?! Seriously. Why tread carelessly with such a thing?

Ehhh. i've got to let it marinate.

Pedit: Dang. mega-ninja'd. Mcstab, it is stil going on. Probably shouldn't have brought it up but that was a main suspicion of me for you.

Could you please elaborate on the "point proven" thing? My accusation of you proves you right about what?

@ Whiskers: I was referring to mcstab. he basically said that he was okay with lynching a townie and i don't see the town motivation for that.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by Eidolon »

^ Ahh, nevermind. I get what you are saying Stab. That it gave us good info, and probably more straightfoward info than a long drawn out thing.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Post by Eidolon »

In post 146, rapidcanyon wrote:McStab, your vote counts just as much as mine therefore you are as responsible for the lynch as anyone else who voted Pasch. Each vote counts the same.
It is the justification that one gives for their votes that matters.
I gave very detailed justification for voting pasch as did whiskers and Eidolon. Om, we know is town. People voted for Pasch because they thought he was scummy. If you didn't think he was scummy, you should not have voted. Hindsight is 20-20. You vote for him, get him lynched, and then say that the other voters are scummy. That itself is scummy.

Also, you say you were going to look closer at the final voters if Pasch flipped VT. However, I am not one of the final votes on Pasch. I was the second.

I haven't played on this site before and my initial responses were asking what is going on. Asking questions is not suspicious.

It is not the justification, it is the motivation.

Why would scum would have no motivation to be on a pasch vt lynch?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Post by Eidolon »

you dodged my question, rc. why would scum have no motivation for a pasch vt lynch?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Post by Eidolon »

In post 161, rapidcanyon wrote:
In post 160, Eidolon wrote:you dodged my question, rc. why would scum have no motivation for a pasch vt lynch?

I said scum wouldn't have a motivation to vote on a VT lynch that would have happened regardless of whether they voted or not.

If X was scum and town was so surely heading towards a mislynch, why would X vote on it?

You still didn't answer my question. WHYYYY???

Either Mcstab is a genius at covering himself or he is town.

"If he flips VT, I am assuming most people are town since scum won't really have a motivation to add to an inevitable lynch unless they have something to gain and he did play scummily."

This is your exact quote. now I want to know WHY?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by Eidolon »

^ and what makes you think that town will inevitably vote on this wagon?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by Eidolon »

In your own words, he was playing "scummily" so why NOT put their vote on it? Who is to say that it is an inevitable town move to lynch him?

Seems more like you are trying to cover your tracks.

Ehh. I had a townmeta read on you though. I'll come back later. I'd still like to hear more from rgf grey and the inactive dude. O.o
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:27 pm

Post by Eidolon »

In post 172, rapidcanyon wrote:You answer my question: are you seriously buying McStab's argument?

yes, i'm buying it. it makes perfect sense.

he could have just lied and said he was sure pasch was scummy.

but that wouldn't have made sense because he wasn't sure.

I'm not sold on you being scum though.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Post by Eidolon »

metawise, rapid is stubborn as town so his responses to pressure so far give me a null. i'd ask people to look at his motivation rather than his responses in making a decision for a lynch.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Post by Eidolon »

Here's meta of a game where RC & I were scum together.

His Sn is F-16 and mine is Lickdafoot.

I have some where i caught him as scum but i can't remember which ones :/

I was mafia usurper and he was godfather.

day 1: http://www.debate.org/forums/games/topic/15909/7/
day 2: http://www.debate.org/forums/games/topic/15925/4/
day 3: http://www.debate.org/forums/games/topic/15958/
day 4: http://www.debate.org/forums/games/topic/15980/
day 5: http://www.debate.org/forums/games/topic/15996/
day 6: http://www.debate.org/forums/games/topic/16024/

i'll respond to the rest later.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Post by Eidolon »

@ Whiskers. I think rc's unvote nswered your question. Yes.

You know what, that just sealed the deal. RC town would be headstrong and frustrated right now. He's caving because he knows he seems scummy. That unvote after whisker's question was too opportune.

I'm not going to vote him yet because I'd rather wait to hear what the less active players have to say.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Post by Eidolon »

Right after whiskers called your go-for-broke pushes scummy.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:18 am

Post by Eidolon »

Nice way to go from "i'm trying to stop OMGUS" to immediately OMGUSing me as your explanation on why you backed off on mcstab.

I never pushed for a pasch lynch before you.

I VOTED him because something he did struck me as odd.

It doesn't mean lynch. YOU pushed a lynch on MY scumread.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:20 am

Post by Eidolon »

because you are being scummy.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:21 am

Post by Eidolon »

scumbuddy, obviously.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:24 am

Post by Eidolon »

you think that everyone who posted so far is scummy?

lol, what about the people who haven't responded much?

What is your case on me? That I believed mcstabd too easily. I'll try to reexplain it. Give me a second.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:39 am

Post by Eidolon »

Here i why i believed Mcstab: His play makes sense as town. Even if i don't necessarily agree with what he did last day phase, he was being honest about it. Hmm. His responses gave me the right vibes, if that makes sense. They came from town intentions. I knew he couldn't have been so convinced pasch was scum so easily had he knew pasch's meta. He could have LIED and made up a reason as to why pasch fit his scum meta, why he believed your post, why he voted for him. But he didn't. he admitted what he did and was willing to take heat for that.

His push on you has been town too.

he's looking through all angles. His actions NOW fit his actions from last day phase. He's gleaning info from the lynch and going with it. Mafia have a much more narrow scope because they know the logical information gleaned should lead to them.

PEDIT: As for you,

You are being much too calm right now for town.

I can read you well most of the time but im not the best at reads in general. I didn't think you would have opened with such a heavy mislynch case before as town.

but there is other evidence to support that you did.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:10 am

Post by Eidolon »

Whiskers did you not see where i said YES to your question? you are saying i didn't answer it when i did.

You asked if he did that as scum.

I think his unvote there after that question was telling but if you don't perceive it as that than so be it.

I answered your question though.

I'll be able to respond more later after lunch.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 am

Post by Eidolon »

I guess the reason why I think his unvote there is telling is because he know's he pushes like that as scum so he knew my answer would be yes, hence the need to change his behavior before i responded to you.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:44 am

Post by Eidolon »

Heavy/risky pushing doesn't necessarily mean stubborn. You are more stubborn as town, imo. You altered your behavior based on someone's behavioral analysis of you which makes me think scum.

That being said, i still don't effing know. Gut is saying town, head is saying scum.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:46 am

Post by Eidolon »

why at that time though? right after whiskers asked that question?

it seems too coincidental.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:59 am

Post by Eidolon »

Whiskers, my vote on pasch was not a rehash of rc's case. I voted on pasch at first because he made the most easy vote available and then dissapeared.

I then didn't think his responses to rc's case were sufficient.

I've clearly said this.

Also, I have a strong town read on mcstab. His case on RC started convincing me even though I for the most part thought rc was playing to his town meta.

There is no reason to assume that RC would not use the "not going after a chosen" thing to his advantage. he even SET THIS UP in one of his posts before pasch flipped.

This, plus rapidcanyons backpedalling on mcstab make me think scum.

I'm not positive though excpet for the fact that IF someone on the lynch was mafia it's either him or you O.o
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Eidolon »

i said you WERE playing to your town meta until the backpedaling part.

You (eventually) said you changed your vote on mcstab because you thought I was more likely scum. Ignoring the recent wifom argument.. why did you think i was scum? Why did you continue to post your case against MCSTAB's argument rather than go after your supposed suspicion of me? What made you suddenly think mcstab was town?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Eidolon »

the links actually help to show how i got a townmeta read from you (agressive behaviors) before and a slight scumtell later on (backpedaling/wishy-washy behavior.)

Granted, that was 6 months ago, pretty new to playing scum, so much easier to read.

The main reason i thought you were town was because of the push on pasch. But it's POSSIBLE that you did that on purpose given the other evidence (the kill of om, the "not a chosen" set-up, the backpedaling, etc.)

I'd like to here whiskers in regards to my responses to her.

PEDIT: why was your intial reasoning on unvoting mcstab that you didn't want to rely on OMGUS rather than that i was scummier?

Why didn't you vote me until after i questioned you about the unvote? Why not vote me in the same post that you unvoted mcstab?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Eidolon »

@ Mod: I will be v/la over the weekend. I might be able to check in here and there as best i can.

I could say that RC's preying on my indecision on him but what good would that do? we're getting into major wifom territory here.

from my perspective, up until a certain point i was pretty convinced that rc was playing to his town meta. but evidence based off a strong townread's case leaves me thinking it is possible plus a few slip ups from rc.

I think that RC is the most likely option as of right now, but we can't be certain until we hear more from other players. I don't want to continue arguing with RC as I want to get a better overall picture before I make up my mind on him. And i'm not holding whiskers out as an option either.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Eidolon »

In post 278, realgodfather wrote:Guys... I think rapid is Town.

why?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Eidolon »

^ and why do you think whiskers is mafia?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:12 am

Post by Eidolon »

I think another explanation for om's death is that the mafia were not on the lynch, and they wanted more opportunities to evade POE if we lynched off of pasch's wagon.

I'm starting to lean back towards town on RC because after considering it away from the heat of the moment, his point about scum being off the lynch if pasch was vt does make sense so it might not have been a set-up. he for the most part is playing to his town meta. I think it's possibly grey/rgf team for the way grey zoned in on rgf both day periods.

PEDIT: RC, think about this. As scum do i ever buddy up with my teammates? A me/mcstab scumteam doesn't make much sense. More probable that one is buddying the other or we are both town.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:24 am

Post by Eidolon »

WHEN DID I EVER push hard to lynch you? you are making that up. I said most of the time that i was either leaning town or undecided. I made one post about "this has sealed the deal" but that post was scummy. You are twisting it against me to make it seem like i am out to get you. if i was out to get you i never would have kept mentioning your townmeta. wtf?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:25 am

Post by Eidolon »

You can't deny that your sudden unvote on mcstab seemed scummy because you gave all these justifications for it afterward.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:58 am

Post by Eidolon »

RC, could you explain why you say "whiskers is either brilliant scum or town"

I mean, i get you were poking fun at my comment on mcstab, but what is your reasoning.

mcstab, thoughts on whiskers? What about grey's blatant zoning in on rgf both day periods? (see posts 9, 11, 50, and 132) do you think a grey/rgf team is possible?

Whiskers, why did you say i can't be chosen when at the time, only 4 of us had been posting?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:13 am

Post by Eidolon »

In post 299, Whiskers wrote:

More likely then them being scum together, I think Eid could be scum buddying with
[the townie who gets townreads on people who buddy him],
while fencesitting so she can push a lynch on a player who is naturally scummy (and so really easy to lynch). I think RC's depiction of EidoScum using his townflip to try to get towncred is not improbable.

Are you referring to mcstab here? how are YOU so sure he's townie yet using my townread on him as a reason for my guilt?

You conveniently have been ignoring the multiple posts where i said that rc has been playing to his townmeta so we should look at his motivations rather than responses.

I only started suspecting him when he did something that didn't fit in with his town meta.

Btw maybe YOU are supporting RC to get towncred.

see what i did there? it's useless wifom if we don't have anything solid to go off of. what SOLID reasons do you have on me besides that my opinions on RC have changed? Are changing opinions a scumtell in and of themselves or is that more consistent with a townie who is attempting to explore options?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:20 am

Post by Eidolon »

mcstab's post makes sense. grey is likely scum. Btw, I'm NOT BUDDYING HIM. I ALREADY SAID that i thought Grey was scum for his reaction to RGF.

Vote: Greywing
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Eidolon »

I don't see how being considering someone's lynch is buddying.

Anyway, grey hasn't garnered any suspicion or votes up until recently. he's either a vt or scum too. why me over him?

And you never answered my question. what SOLID information do you have on me being scum? The only thing is that i changed my mind on rc which IS NOT A SCUM TELL unless you have other evidence to back it up.

i think it's a grey/whiskers scumteam.

Even whiskers case on grey was followed up with "maybe i'm nitpicking" yet she won't consider that about me.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Eidolon »

^ he
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Eidolon »

I might just be having an omgus reaction.

but i find his willingness to lynch me and HIMSELF over grey to be an attempt at covering.

especially if you look at grey's iso and see how scummy it is.

Hey Rc, remember in that one game where (beginners) i KNEW you were scum because you said "it's either lickdafoot or me, lynch lickdafoot" and i told you there was NO reason to tie us together in that situation unless you were scum? Isn't that reminiscent of what whiskers is doing here "lynch eido, then lynch me, don't lynch obvious scum"

she's even covering herself by saying im a vt not chosen, so it's okay if i'm lynched.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by Eidolon »

Sigh. i don't really feel like going into a long defense of myself right now but i'll say a few things. RC, how many times have we argued page after page after page in a game only to find out that we were both town? Thing is, when things start getting heated, you start plucking my nerves, and i start seeing scum in everything you say. I can't help it. You play scummy as town. You refuse to believe that anything you do can be perceived as scummy and thus start thinking i am scum for attacking you.

I honestly can't remember one single time where i tried to argue with you as scum.

You are pointing out things that aren't a scum tell. Like how i changed my mind from a grey/rgf scumteam to a whiskers/rgf scumteam. What is so scummy about changing my mind when i see something that someone did and think it is scummy?

But it's pointless if you keep going on about it because picking apart my posts and adding scum motive behind them doesn't mean that i'm scum. If you think i'm on a scumteam with grey, okay. Lynch grey. try getting me lynched tomorrow.

Whiskers, what i meant about lynching grey over one of us is that there is no reason to think he is less likely to be chosen than you or me. So why try to lynch me AND THEN YOUR OWN SELF when grey has been more visibly scummy? It just doesn't make sense to me. It makes me think that i am chosen and you are just trying to lynch me. I get that would be obvious so i'm not certain that is your motive but i honestly see no other reason on why you would say that. I can provide a case on him later if you don't think he's scummy.

I'd like to point out that whiskers NEVER gave me his actual case on me with solid evidence that i asked him about multiple times. He apparently doesn't think i'm scummy now, but since he never provided me with the case that i asked him for, it's probable that he never actually did think that.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by Eidolon »

^eh, you actually did reaspond to that whiskers, but your whole post was about the rc thing. It's bullshit. I'm no psychic. I can't read every person with 100% accuracy and using that as a scum-tell is BULLL SHIIIITTTTT. Scum have all the more reason to be confident and one-tracked in their reads.

I pointed out what he did that seemed scummy and when I CAME BACK AFTER A BREAK i admitted that I'M BACK TO A TOWN READ ON HIM like i was BEFORE THE FIASCO WITH HIM STARTED.

What the fuck is so scummy about arguing with someone when i think they do something to deviate from their normal play?

HE EVEN ADMITTED THAT HE WAS DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT SO IT IS REASONABLE TO SEE WHY I PERCEIVED THAT AS SCUMMY WHEN HE WAS BEING PRESSURED.

UP UNTIL THEN I WAS STILL SAYING HE WA SPLAYING TO HIS TOWN META.

get off my
dick
cvnt.

Phew O.o okay. Arguing with RC gets me worked up sometimes ^^;;
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:13 am

Post by Eidolon »

lol :P
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:18 am

Post by Eidolon »

In post 365, inte wrote:don't lol me ur a higher scum read atm

i still think you're funny.

L.O.L.

:P
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:38 am

Post by Eidolon »

soo, whiskers, what's up with this? What are your thoughts on greywing?

In post 357, Whiskers wrote:When we get that replacement for Crypto, I'll discuss hammering.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Eidolon »

In post 406, inte wrote:ugh if he flips chosen you're done whiskers

LOL.

the hilarity never stops with you huh?

whiskers would be at no more fault than anyone else.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:52 am

Post by Eidolon »

Inte, a fresh set of eyes is nice but you really haven't offered much details or analysis. You say "there's stuff to discuss" but then don't discuss any of it...

So if whiskers wanted to hammer, and the day period was stalling, why hold it off any longer?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Eidolon »

i don't have much time right now but i'm just wondering why did rgf die? he really wasn't contributing much but due to grey's reaction to him and greys flip, it was safe to assume that he was town. he probably had the highest town confirmation from the vanillas that mafia could kill.

why didn't mcstab die? he was pretty much called town by everyone. he's either chosen or mafia.

remember, mafia got to pick one person not to be chosen. it's probable that they would pick the most experienced player or the player who they see as a threat.

looking at join dates, the most experienced (original) members in order: mcstab, crypto, pasch, whiskers, om, grey, rc, eidolon, rgf.

i'll respond more thoroughly to rc's case tomorrow when i have time but for right now i'll just say that i'm pretty sure i was the first person to call grey scum. i'd have no reason to buss him at that point.

i still think whiskers is scummy. her case on whiskers was precluded by saying "i might be nitpicking" which strikes me as odd, as a way to accuse him and distance herself, but do it weakly so as not to bring much attention to him. also, last day phase we got into a discussion about why she would want to lynch me and then her over grey. i kept bringing up the point that there is no reason to suspect that grey is more likely chosen than me or her. she never responded directly to this point but kept dancing around the issue.. and then went ahead and hammered him anyway.

i don't really like inte's play but i'm not getting a good read in regards to affiliation.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by Eidolon »

In post 307, Eidolon wrote:I think another explanation for om's death is that the mafia were not on the lynch, and they wanted more opportunities to evade POE if we lynched off of pasch's wagon.

I'm starting to lean back towards town on RC because after considering it away from the heat of the moment, his point about scum being off the lynch if pasch was vt does make sense so it might not have been a set-up. he for the most part is playing to his town meta.
I think it's possibly grey/rgf team for the way grey zoned in on rgf both day periods.

PEDIT: RC, think about this. As scum do i ever buddy up with my teammates? A me/mcstab scumteam doesn't make much sense. More probable that one is buddying the other or we are both town.

you actually did say you think grey is scum before me. my bad. but whiskers never called grey scum. she just posted some suspicion on him and then say "i may be nitpicking but i have a bad feeling about him" I think this is THE MOST SUSPICIOUS read that anyone made on grey.

again, i didn't really have a reason to bus him at that point, with only you calling him scum at that time. mcstab was still pushing a scumread on you and rgf. whiskers called me and rgf scum.

then in post 311 I PUSHED THE PERSON MOST AGREED ON TO BE TOWNIE TO LOOK AT GREYS POSTS. Would a scum do this to another scum? No, that's stupid. I wouldn't PUSH someone to READ A SCUMBUDDIES posts with the outlook of them being scum unless I HAD A LEGIT CASE ON HIM BECAUSE I AM TOWN.

PUSHING OTHER TOWNIES TO LOOK INTO A SCUMMY PLAYER, WHEN THERE ISN'T A WHOLE LOT OF FOCUS ON HIM, IS TOWN MOTIVATED.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:32 am

Post by Eidolon »

Well the first part of RC's case is something that is hard to respond to. I have no idea why grey gave those statements about me. It was possibly to appease rc. It was possibly to go without having a firm opinion on me so he could either mislynch or buddy to me if the sitaution called for that. But I really have no way to respond to this besides speculation.

When looking at something that a confirmed scum said, we know that much of it is filled with wifom and cannot be taken as completely credible. For instance I thought RGF was surely chosen for the way that Grey kept going after him, but rgf was just vanilla. It does give us ideas, but cannot be used as a main FOS on someone.

But let's look more closely at his posts, not just from the perspective of what he said, which is usually speculative at best, but at some of the patterns that he displays. Grey said very little of whiskers throughout his analysis day 2 with his only remark being that "town reads on both mcstab and whiskers"

Let's look at his posts from day two: 132, 283, 291, 293, 295, 298, 356.

Let's look at how many times he comments on or quotes someone else:

RGF II
Mcstab IIIIII
Whiskers I
RC IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Eidolon IIIIIIIII
inte/ crypto I

I think this is more credible information than speculative wifom about who he called scum/town. Why was he so comfortable commenting on me, Rc, and mcstab, but left whiskers and inte completely untouched? Inte was barely in the game, so that is reasonable, but whiskers was there.

Let's look at his post in 291. This is what he said in regards to RC flipping chosen:

In post 291, Greywing wrote:

If you end up flipping Chosen, then I'll look at Eid, and I'd probably need to look at McStab as well. As the leader of your wagon, he'd naturally fall under suspicion. I find it unlikely that I'll see anything other then a scum flip however.

Why me and mcstab? Why not whiskers? Whiskers was questioning you initially, calling you scummy and buddying with you at the same time. I think that's more suspicious than an outright attack because she's leaving scum motivated options open. (posts 114, 119, 176 ) She's being sooo opportunistic with her posts here. The fact that grey disregards her completely is another tell.

I think avoidance of certain members shows a certain reluctance on bringing too much attention to that person, or reluctance in showing a connection when talking to that person.

Mafia often want to separate from their partners.

The easiest way they do that is to avoid them outright.

Granted, this is analysis of a confirmed scums posts, so it should be taken with a grain of salt. We shouldn't lynch whiskers on this alone. It should only be supporting evidence to other scumtells that whiskers herself has given, which I've already explained but am willing to go into further detail on later.

I'll respond to the third part of RC's case a bit later.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:40 am

Post by Eidolon »

However we need to be careful today and not rush to a lynch. It could be inte for all i know though i'm leaning strongly on whiskers. I also have a response for whisker's response to me in regards to grey more likely being chosen and how that is completely untrue.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Eidolon »

Okay. I don't have the quoting deal completely figured out on this site but i'll try to make it look acceptable as i respond to some of rc's points.

In post 427, rapidcanyon wrote:

3) Eidolon's panic at being tied to Grey

a) DENIAL
Let's pay really careful attention to what is happenning here:

I say that the scumteam are Eidolon and Grey.

In post 302, rapidcanyon wrote:
I made my case against Eidolon in detail.
I think she and Grey are the scum
. Grey's assertion that he thinks Eidolon and I are both scum or both town fits perfectly with him knowing that Eido is scum and I, town. If I am lynched and flip town, Grey can say that he was mistaken and that Eido and I were town. If Eido is lynched and flips scum, grey can push a lynch on me. This gives him those options. Grey never addresses the fact that Eidolon is pushing my lynch while saying she has a townread on me.

Whiskers wonders if it is an Eido-Stab scumteam.
In post 305, Whiskers wrote:So-- cool, Eido/Stab scumteam?

I discount the possibility by asking whiskers:

In post 306, rapidcanyon wrote:If it is an eido/stab scumteam, would a good player like McStab be openly supportive of her?

In essence, I continue to push my Eido-grey scumteam theory by refuting whisker's Eido-Stab scumteam theory.

Note now how Eidolon's next response attempts to push it under the rug and not even consider my arguments that it is her and Grey. She defends why it is not her and McStab. She doesn't address the core of my argument at all.

Okay. I misread some of your posts. I knew there was talk of a me/mcstab scumteam, so i responded to that. I hadn't seen or read clearly the part about me/grey scumteam. It's not too unreasonable given the fact that you make long wall posts and when i'm trying to catch up i sometimes skim over some posts so that i can give a response. I don't really see how that is a tell anyway. I didn't even respond to it so it obviously wasn't something that had my focus meaning i wasn't worried about it.

b) LINKING other people with Grey

She first wonders if it was RGF and Grey. Then she wonders if it was whiskers and grey. At that point, she had made up her mind to bus Grey so was looking to see who else she could make look guilty.

Based on all this evidence, I am going to

VOTE: Eidolon

(And this is not even counting her push on lynching me - that is further evidence. I made pages and pages of analysis based on that which she just ignored)

Whiskers did something scummy and i explained WHY. i had multiple posts about why i thought she was scummy. So there's no reason why i SHOULDN'T change my read in that situation. It doesn't show scum motivation because i had a legit reason as to why whiskers seemed scummier.

Also, at that point, mcstab made a post about rgf possibly being chosen. It made more sense to me that grey would go after a chosen rather than his buddy so that helped me steer away from rgf.

So that is not even a tell. Changing opinions is not scummy when there is a reason to do so. It's only scummy when you are changing opinions without valid reasoning or having one opinion and doing something else (ie whiskers reaction to you, saying you are scum in one post and then trying to coach you in the next.)

Also in regards to a post you made a bit ago, remember that when I was telling mcstab to look at grey/rgf I was specifically pointing to grey's posts. he was the source of my scum read on BOTH OF THEM. The fact that i pushed his lynch at that point should show you that I had town motivations.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #70) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:04 am

Post by Eidolon »

I'm not into getting into this over-anal back and forth point by point argument with whiskers, so i'll just respond to a few things that she said.

I often nitpick. You and RC know full well how much I nitpick. RC has seen me nitpick cases apart until they fall down.

So she admits to nitpicking often. Then she should NOT use that as justification to back down from grey suspicion and not anyone elses. The point was that she singled someone out, she singled A SCUM OUT in backtracking on her read on him, not whether or not the nitpicking was scummy.

I'd like to reiterate the fact that whiskers was avoiding my case because she didn't want a grey lynch.

Look at our interaction. My post 319, whiskers 322, my 345, and her 348.

Here.

my reasoning:
Whiskers, what i meant about lynching grey over one of us is that there is no reason to think he is less likely to be chosen than you or me. So why try to lynch me AND THEN YOUR OWN SELF when grey has been more visibly scummy? It just doesn't make sense to me. It makes me think that i am chosen and you are just trying to lynch me. I get that would be obvious so i'm not certain that is your motive but i honestly see no other reason on why you would say that. I can provide a case on him later if you don't think he's scummy.

whiskers' response:
I'm not saying Greywing isn't scummy. I'm saying that it might be better play to lynch VTs, since mafia wants CTs dead, and mafia will be trying to hide in with the VTs while attacking CTs.

Mafia will try to hide as VTs while attacking CTs.
CTs will think they are VTs and will look like VTs except for Mafia attack them.
VTs who aren't CTs are either VTs (lynchable without consequence as long as both CTs are alive) or Mafia (who we want to lynch in the first place.

She completely ignores my point and my question while talking about wifom theory about what mafia would do. I want to know why she would lynch me and then HER OWN SELF over grey. There is NO REASON to think that grey was chosen townie. she NEVER tells me WHY she would think that grey is possibly chosen.

Finally THIS day period she gave me some answers:

-Neither you nor I had come under as much suspicion as Greywing by the time we lynched him.

Not true. Before the grey lynch started, her and RC both suspected me. Only rc had suspected grey. Multiple posts were spent of me trying to prove myself to be town from attacks. There. Immediately I show that i had come under more suspicion than grey (by one of the mafia members, whiskers, no less.)

Votes that whiskers acquired before we had our conversation: I
Votes that I acquired before we had our conversation: II
Votes that grey had acquried before we had our conversation: II

So me and grey had the same amount of votes. But grey's came from two people who found him scummy. Mine came from one scum, and one townie who thinks i'm scum in EVERY SINGLE GAME we play because i've tricked him a few times as mafia and he's paranoid about me escaping him. Anyway, this point by whiskers is FALSE.

-We were thought to be VTs by Village-Leader McStab, so were under at least some protection from a lynch that day.

Mcstab thought that RC/ RGF were chosen. This means that he thought grey was either VT OR SCUM. So this point is completely invalid. FALSE.

-Clever mafia wouldn't push for Chosen Townies right away anyway, for fear of

Thanks for telling me your game plan.

She completely disregarded her other point that she thought grey could have been chosen due to the amount of votes he had acquired by saying this.

She's lying. She's squirming. Lynch her.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Eidolon »

She was covering for her scumbuddy. Keep in mind that whiskers was the only active person that grey avoided talking about last day period.

Whiskers is scum.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Eidolon »

In post 460, rapidcanyon wrote:
In post 458, Eidolon wrote:She was covering for her scumbuddy. Keep in mind that whiskers was the only active person that grey avoided talking about last day period.

Whiskers is scum.

But why avoid talking though. It makes far more sense as classic scum behavior to accuse and distance while voting for a different player?

Also, Grey saying that we are scum together fits a bit too perfectly. If I got lynched and flipped town, pressure goes off of you. If you get lynched and flip scum, I look suspicious - according to Grey.

I thought he said that if you flip town, he will look at me? That means that he's putting the blame on another townie, setting up a double mislynch.

Re Whiskers: its very very VERY common for mafia (especially not so great ones, which, from looking at grey's posts we can tell is likely) to avoid their teammates. They fear making too many opinions on them for being seen as connected to them. They fear calling them scum in case a townie latches on to this and starts pushing a lynch on that player. They also OVERLOOK them a lot because they know they are on a team together. Mafia want to fake scumhunting amongst the townies for the most part.

Yes, a better strategy for distancing is disagreeing with your teammate, or fosing them, but a lot of mafia players forget (or are scared) to do this and just outright avoid them.

Also whiskers didn't explain why she thought grey was scum when the discussion about lynching him took place. She just hammered him. after talking about how we should lynch me and then her over him.

she caved in and hammered because she knew she was wrong and wanted townpoints for being part of his lynch.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by Eidolon »

lol i didn't realize i didn't have my vote on her.

i'd like to hammer but i want to at least give her the chance to respond.

I probably should just do it though...

*shrugs*

more talking can't hurt in this situation.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:55 am

Post by Eidolon »

i want to hammer sooo bad... though i realize that's not the smart thing to do in this situation.

the only other option imo is inte. and though i think he's done a couple of fishy things, but it is a lot more of a speculative and open case than whiskers'.

Oh, and apparently i'm whiskers biggest scumread, but look at this quote from whiskers from post 435:

Maybe, but I'd say it's too early to make such a firm accusation.
However, you might convince the mafia not to nightkill him, to either frame him as mafia, or make you wary to lynch him (and lynch a CT instead).

Whiskers knows i'm town.

otherwise she wouldn't have been thinking about how my speculation would effect mafia's decisions.

There's no way that quote could have come from someone who legitimately thinks i'm scum.

So i'd be interested in hearing who she throws her scumread on now. Or if she still thinks its me, how she will try and wiggle her way out of that one.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:13 am

Post by Eidolon »

if someone has a good reason why i shouldn't hammer speak out soon because i'm just about at the point where i am so convinced that i don't see myself changing my mind and don't see much of a point in dragging this out.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Eidolon »

In post 472, rapidcanyon wrote:Don't hammer because I want to hear whiskers response.

If Eidolon is scum, obviously killing whiskers is a bad decision.

Also, Eidolon, if you are town (and just in case Inte is scum), it will be a terrible decision to hammer as you will likely be lynched handing Inte the win. So, yeah. Wait. When we are all decided, then we can hammer.

Let's take this one slow. We have plenty of time left. I don't want to spend time re-reading just yet since Possesed Pastors game is about to run out of time and I need to spend time on that. We have 10 days here. I am sure if we analyze hard enough, the scum will eventually become apparent.

The scum already is apparent. I don't think "let's wait for whiskers response" is sufficient reasoning not to hammer when i ALREADY know that any response given from her will not sway my opinion.

I'm confident enough to take heat for it if whiskers flips town because i don't think that will happen.

In post 474, rapidcanyon wrote:Also, I really wouldn't mind waiting on McStab to come back. And Eidolon, remember that the already existing votes on whiskers are an "experiment" of some sort by McStab. So, it is not like they both agreed whiskers was scum and are waiting on your hammer.

Does it really matter WHY they voted if i am certain that they are on the right wagon?

Neither of them unvoted so they seem confident enough in their position anyway.

I'll give whiskers' a few more hours.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Eidolon »

what questions do you have for me, rc?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:17 am

Post by Eidolon »

In post 482, rapidcanyon wrote:Inte, if you are town, unvote. It is possible that whiskers and I could be chosen. If Eidolon hammers whiskers and kills me, then you, she and McStab will be left and McStab might vote you letting her hammer. Don't give her the chance to hammer just yet. If I am convinced Whiskers is scum, I'll hammer Whiskers myself, but I need to read 400+ pages, ask questions and get responses.

if i was scum i would have hammered by now. :roll:

i'm pretty much just holding off for your sake at this point even though it's really eating at me not to hammer.

I don't care about taking the heat for it or not.

PEDIT. RC stop trying to bully inte. let him make up his mind. all youre accomplishing is making me want to hammer even more.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Eidolon »

In post 492, rapidcanyon wrote:I am not bullying Inte. The fact that you are trying to make it seem as such makes me think you are scum again.

Vote Eidolon

Inte, please unvote. Let's think this over. We CAN still lynch whiskers today. You can always REVOTE.

is your vote supposed to scare me?

You realize that you are provoking me by yelling at inte to unvote so i would hammer just to spite you but in my rationality i'm holding off, right?

but it doesn't matter if i hammer or not because if it got down to lylo and we were both in the game, you would think i was scum regardless.

If whiskers flips town you will think I'm scum no matter what because you always think i'm scum all the time.

it doesn't threaten me anymore.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:27 am

Post by Eidolon »

In post 502, rapidcanyon wrote:Just unvote Dammit. Give me time to make a log wall of text.

Would it change if I say please?

just calm down. no ones getting lynched right now. if i wanted to hammer her i would have done it already, don't you think?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #81) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Eidolon »

In post 505, rapidcanyon wrote:I highly doubt Eidolon is town considering the harshness in her last post. Guys, you cannot be serious. You refuse to unvote. You are trying to lose the game despite my absolute best efforts.

Pedit, Inte, when you unvote, I'll make my wall of text.

you think i can't be harsh as town???

WTF do you EVEN KNOW ME?

I get annoyed and scream at you all the time yet you would rather ignore my case against whiskers because i'm getting you worked up.

you are ridic. i'll just come back later...
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #82) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:42 am

Post by Eidolon »

RC you say this post by me was scummy but you just proved me right.

In post 514, rapidcanyon wrote:Why do you want to lose so badly, Inte? WHY are you voting whiskers? Why won't you wait? Do you think after enough analysis, we might turn around and lynch you? I can guarantee it won't happen. It is solely going to be between Whiskers and Eidolon. Let's figure out which if them is scum. Why not wait and try and FIGURE stuff out? Come on, Inte. You are not going to be lynched today. Why the paranoia?

Pedit: Do you REALIZE that MCStab is so convinced Eidolon is town that he will vote you over her at 3 person LYLO? Eidolon has completely mindfvucked him and made him believe that she is town! Please, Inte, stay with me. Let's figure this shit out and lynch scum today.

In post 499, Eidolon wrote:
In post 492, rapidcanyon wrote:I am not bullying Inte. The fact that you are trying to make it seem as such makes me think you are scum again.

Vote Eidolon

Inte, please unvote. Let's think this over. We CAN still lynch whiskers today. You can always REVOTE.

is your vote supposed to scare me?

You realize that you are provoking me by yelling at inte to unvote so i would hammer just to spite you but in my rationality i'm holding off, right?

but it doesn't matter if i hammer or not because if it got down to lylo and we were both in the game, you would think i was scum regardless.

If whiskers flips town you will think I'm scum no matter what because you always think i'm scum all the time.

it doesn't threaten me anymore.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Eidolon »

In post 521, rapidcanyon wrote:Eidolon, I am trying to win the game. I am not "threatening" you with anything. Why do you choose to use that word in particular and try to discredit me? I am begging Inte to unvote so I can make a long wall of text without the worry of an iminent hammer. Why are most of your recent posts geared towards discrediting me? And also, why "threat?" I never threatened anything. I don't want to mislynch you if you are town. I just want time to look and analyze and lynch the right person.

Why do I use the word threat?

Hmm, let’s see…

You put your vote up for me while you are trying to get me not to hammer and steer other townies away from voting whiskers. That is a threat. What else were you trying to accomplish by putting your vote up on me?

You then proceed to prove me correct by saying that “it’s whiskers or eidolon” and NOW switching to “OMGUS EIDO IS SCUM GRRR” and making all sorts of deals with me so that I don’t hammer whiskers.

You discredit me too by saying that I am somehow fooling and using voodoo magic omgz lady parts hypnotization to get the other players to think I’m town rather than saying that

THE EFFORT I PUT INTO THE GAME AND PUT INTO THE CASE ON GREYWING AND WHISKERS showed them I am townie.

So does that mean you are scum?

No. so I don’t know why you think I’m scum for whatever you think I did to discredit you.

I’m annoyed with the way you are trying to force people away from a good wagon. A scum wagon.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by Eidolon »

k. RC made his case on me..

I was holding out solely for his sake but it seems like he caught a case of batshitstorm.

It's time to end this.

vote: whiskers
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by Eidolon »

RC you accomplished exactly the opposite of what you set out to do.

if whiskers flips town and we both make it to the next dp go ahead and try to lynch me.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by Eidolon »

you wanted to stop whiskers from getting hammered.

if you didn't go all incessant crazy monster i wouldn't have minded waiting because i was doing it mainly for your sake.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #87) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Eidolon »

In post 579, rapidcanyon wrote:Congrats, Eidolon, you are really one of a kind. Somehow whenever, you are active and put some effort into the game, you have the town wrapped around your pinky finger. You are really the best of the best both on this site and DDO. I am just frustrated but putting that aside, I do admire your skills a lot. You got to teach me how to play mafia. At one point, I thought we were both equal on skill level. This game showed me that it was all just an illusion. I am nowhere even close to you based on skills. You are up here and I am down there. Oh, well, at some point, I hope to be as good as you. Well played.

thanks ^^;

i think you just cise me up though, i'm not all that. i don't wrap town around my finger lol.

this doesn't make me forget your last snark about me convincing them because im "so alluring"

you've got your own skills too.. ive seen you catch countless scum.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #88) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by Eidolon »

btw your giving me too much credit because im NOT SCUM. i'm town and whiskers is like.. 98% scum.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #89) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Eidolon »

if she's town i might cry lmao
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #90) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Eidolon »

@ inte. it could be anyone really. but i'd venture a guess that it's not rc.

@ rc. well thanks. but i think you project your own feelings about me onto the other players. they had good reasons to stay with the whiskers wagon. theres only so much that can be said once you are convinced someone is scum, and you treated them rather aggressively. that can be offputting. it certainly made me want to hammer EVEN MORE rather than convince me not to.

and i reacted to that feeling rather than stay level headed which is why you started going after me and was bad play on my part O.o
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #91) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by Eidolon »

yes. but that was the rational part that caused me to stall for as long as i did. that was part that i considered and why i didn't hammer to begin with. and at that point i was confident enough that is was whiskers, and confident enough that if it wasn't her, i'd be able to defend myself against a lynch, because i know i'm town.

and i still hold that position which is why i didn't mind hammering once you made your case. i'll respond to it next dp if it comes to that.

if whiskers flips town, i'll probably think inte is the last scum, though i will reevaluate mcstab. it depends on who dies i guess.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #92) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by Eidolon »

it depends on who is chosen.

there will only be one townie left that they can kill.

i was willing to take my chances on all of that.

and willing to take my chances that if both of us made it to tomorrow, you would be reasonable enough to think about it before you placed your vote up for me, and i might be able to convince you.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #93) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Eidolon »

^well 2 townies left if whiskers is chosen. but still. the odds of this were all in my favor because i FIRMLY BELIEVE that whiskers is scum.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #94) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Eidolon »

Okay.

I know this doesn’t clear me completely but RC was pretty confident of my guilt yesterday. I think the fact that he’s not dead is a good indicator of my affiliation because it was clear that we argue to an exhaustive extent.

I really don’t think that RC is scum even though it’s a slight possibility. Our discussion yesterday made that pretty clear.

And there are a few questionable things that mcstab has done. I hadn’t seen it before because much of his maneuvering has been subtle and I was more focused on whiskers and/or defending myself. But after whiskers flipped town yesterday, I read over the last dp and his motive has become questionable.

He was in on two lynches this game that he didn’t fully believe in to his own admittance and he’s backed up both through different information gathering techniques.

Mcstab. You say today that you wanted to see if I would lynch off of comfort. Then why, not much before I hammered, did you say that whiskers flip will show my affiliation? How is the way that I lynched dependent upon whiskers flip? They aren’t dependent upon each other, especially before I hammered, For you to say those two contradictory statements has me pretty convinced that you are covering up after the fact. Is it not possible that we were both town? You can tell by my multiple posts yesterday that I really thought whiskers was scum.

Mcstab made two 180’s throughout the game that seemed to show ulterior motives. The first was a 180 from saying RC & RGF were scum to saying greywing was scum. He did this at an opportune time, when 3 people said greywing was guilty, to bus his buddy.

The second 180 was yesterday. He went from saying he’s “95%” sure that I am town to saying that inte, rc, and him were town and whiskers flip will show my affiliation..

I think he was changing his mind deliberately to set up a mislynch on me today. He kept RC in the game because he was more predictably against me throughout the game.

Mcstab why did you go from saying you’re certain I’m town to saying that my affiliation depends on whisker’s flip?

The only thing that’s holding me back is that RC could have deliberately stood up for whiskers knowing that he would flip chosen…

Buuut there were other things yesterday that made me think RC has to be town. I’ll dig them up if required. Basically, if he was scum, he’d have had to have been playing me really badly, borderline malicious, which is not in his nature.

Mcstab, you mentioned me this dp a couple times. Why do you think I’m scum? What are your thoughts about RC?

RC, if you’re town, don’t rush to make a decision. Read over things. Consider the possibility of mcstab being scum. Some of what he did was sneaky and laid back but opportune. Very reminiscent of bluesteel’s mafia play.

Why is he still in the game? I said that dp 2 he’s the most experienced and most thought-to-be-town player here and he did not die so he was either mafia or chosen. So why is he still alive now that chosens can be killed? I don’t see why RC would keep him in the game because inte seems easier to convince. He apparently implied that I’d flip scum if whiskers flipped chosen, so I have no reason to keep him over inte.

I know I didn’t play too great yesterday but I really believed whiskers was scum. I’m fully prepared to prove to you both that I am town. Ask me any questions about my behavior throughout the game.

I probably won't be on much longer but everyone: take it slow. we have 2 weeks so we can talk this out a lot before having to decide.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #95) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Eidolon »

The way you were complimenting me after i hammered. What we said to each other was genuine. If you were scum doing that it would have been malicious.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #96) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Eidolon »

I think it's pretty clear that you're town. I've never seen you do something like that before as mafia (the way you steered away from a quick lynch.) The frustration and then the releif after the hammer happened.

I think it's funny that mcstab implied that we both have to think the other is town and not him.

PEDIT:

I guess i fell for his buddying, just like i always fall for bluesteel when he's mafia. What he said about pasch's lynch just didn't seem like something mafia would say. He basically said "yeah, i just wanted the info, i wasn't sure he was town" It seemed too confident for scum.

Did i say you were the best lynch option day 2? We lynched greywing that day.

Grey said that if you were chosen, he'd check me out and THEN Mcstab. so he was setting up MY lynch by that, not mcstab.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #97) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Eidolon »

have to think the other is scum^
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #98) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Eidolon »

Rc, i know you've been thinking im scum a lot this game, but i'll make a deal with you. If I end up being scum i'll send you a pic of my boobs. 100%. Promise. I have a bf so obviously i don't want to do that. That's how sure i am that i'm town.

Take that mcstab :P
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #99) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by Eidolon »

I could hammer right now. ughhh.

but your quickness with the vote makes me unsure. I really think he's scum but this time i don't want to rush. Let's hear from mcstab first.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #100) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Eidolon »

I could hammer right now. ughhh.

but your quickness with the vote makes me unsure. I really think he's scum but this time i don't want to rush. Let's hear from mcstab first.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #101) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Eidolon »

nevermind. lol. hmmmmm......

fuck it. if RC is scum sorry town :(
Vote mcstab
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #102) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Eidolon »

In post 632, McStab wrote:
In post 626, Eidolon wrote:Rc, i know you've been thinking im scum a lot this game, but i'll make a deal with you. If I end up being scum i'll send you a pic of my boobs. 100%. Promise. I have a bf so obviously i don't want to do that. That's how sure i am that i'm town.

Take that mcstab :P

I can't get in on this deal somehow

i barely know you! what do you take me for you freak. lol.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #103) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Eidolon »

In post 642, McStab wrote:lolololol I'm just messing with everyone, I was the last scum.

Good job, I kinda got ninja'd near the end and screwed up LyLo. Good job town!

you had me really convinced you were town for a while :D
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #104) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Eidolon »

sorry i got you lynched whiskers :(

RC, i was really SOOO glad you didn't die last night. I knew i'd be able to convince you because you know my playstyle so well. You did really good making the right decision on mcstab and on not rushing to lynch whiskers yesterday.

I'm surprised mcstab killed off inte. I figured he'd go the more confused route for lylo..
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by Eidolon »

In post 651, rapidcanyon wrote:Eidolon, can I have a virtual hug?

sure, can i have an internet cookie?

In post 654, McStab wrote:and sorry if I actually creeped you out Eidolon, it was a joke.

lmao not at all, you're cool :P

i didn't realize i couldn't use that gambit. those rules are different at my old site. people are always making avvie bets on affiliations. sorry to the mod.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #106) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Post by Eidolon »

oh, btw, i wanted to add that the way whiskers remained level-headed after being lynched and made a case for mcstab instead of omgusing me was very exceptional play. whisker's gets my respect for that.

mcstab and whiskers are fun to play with. this has probably been my favorite game on the site so far :)

Return to “Completed Open Games”