Mini 1493: Lucky's <insert cool name here> game (GAME OVER)

theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

VOTE: jackofspades

names' are to similar. I cannot allow that.
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

I fully expected a retaliatory vote from you jack. i am disappoint
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 am

Post by theaceofspades »

@aptil Groucho Marx said that

1) dcline to answer. Suffice to say i lost the password to my original account
2) Intuition. More about how people post then what people post imo
3) Yes it's a nightmare, but who's? yours? or mine? or are we all just wisps and phantasms of another man's nighttime terror?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:35 am

Post by theaceofspades »

okay first of @wake, I did answer the question fully. I declined to answer. I chose not to answer.

second @ wake. most scummy person so far. the Cage vs. wake thing was just jerkwad-full.

VOTE: wake

btb. I should be more on top of this game from now on. I had a crazy weekend. All I had time to do yet was skim the thread. I'll read it more thoroughly later
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:44 am

Post by theaceofspades »

UNVOTE: wake

okay I take it back. I just re-read wake's read post.

i would like squilly to explain his posting. because I seriously don't know what's he's saying. not that he seems scummy. I don't think he does. but just because I can't understand him.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 138, Wake1 wrote:I'm unsure about Squilly. He's acting stupidly, which is par for the course, but that doesn't make him Scum. I believe Scum is inherently sneakier and more careful than Town. It is unlikely Scum would act this way as Squilly has so early and obviously. That may be, but there is the slight chance a rather devious and insidious Mafioso would act dumb like this. Perhpas, but he'd have to do so without getting lynched.

I would watch those angling to lynch him. They may want to lynch a convenient target. Perhaps my read system should include a "Moronometer" to differentiate those who behave unwisely, and those who act suspiciously.

Scum behaves placidly, calmly, and inconspicuously in general.
assuming they're good of course.....
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

wake. you don't read as scum to me. but you are seriously being a jerkwad right now. "not here to make friends" neither am I. but I am still able to be civil.

Being a jerk isn't good scumhunting. I'm almost willing to lynch you because I see your behaivor as detrimental to the town, even if you aren't scum.

As it is. You still don't smell like scum to me, just asshole town. Unless I get a scumread from someone else, I'm willing to lynch you at deadline, just because you're what bob called you.

so please cool it, or else.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

ah screw it.

the PR hinting rubs me the wrong way

V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

Wake88 wrote:In Mafia, my gameplay is simple. In a way I'm like a mirror. If you're going to be a jerk, be disrespectful, or be a sarcastic ass, I'll make life an unholy living Hell for you. Why? Because this is a game and I come here in part for entertainment.

In truth I'm one of the calmest, most calculated, and most deliberate players in Mafia. That's not always good when playing as a Townie, because there's a lot of thought going on behind the curtains.

EDIT: Aceofspades, i suggest you look at what started this. If you won't, then I can't help you.
started "this"? what this are you referring to?

your dickness?

or your unnecessary PR hints. cause it's the latter that I'm voting for. The other stuff is personal and not related to my vote. (well maybe a little)
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 158, archaebob wrote:@ Wake -

Is there a reason you are ignoring my posts?
is there a reason for voting me?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 161, Wake1 wrote:If I am forced to role claim Day 1, which is what I have been trying to avoid for some time (in part due to the drama some village idiots have caused), I will not be kind thereafter.why? I don't take too kindly to people who are willfully ignorant.

Then again, go ahead. I could use the entertainment.

EDIT: SD, you don't even understand what you're saying.

EDIT #2: Don't be a moron, archaebob. I already told you what's up.
dude there's a difference between disagree and being a prick about stuff. you're on the latter side. and it's unnecessary. and way uncool
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i'm not being disrespectful though...... why are you so mad?

insulting the way I speak? of what relevance is that? I said the word dude. So now I'm an undeveloped kid? that makes no sense whatsoever. It just proves that you're being mean for no reason.

I have no clue why you have such a superiority complex. And right now. I've seriously decided I don't care if you're scum or not. you're just so unhelpful that I would much rather you be gone.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 166, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh?

I wasn't impolite in the least with my wagon; I kept the game professional so to speak.
As for you, RC , you're acting stupidly as well. Go ahead and try to lynch me. I'd love to see you explain yourself in the aftermath. Hell, I'll even vote for myself. Oh. Wait. That's what you do. Not me.
That was your response.

So continue to blame others for your intolerable behaviour.
^^^^
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 168, Wake1 wrote:Interesting.

If I get to L-1, I'll state my role and the game will change. Don't quickhammer. Post-game, Ace, we can talk if you want. ;-)

i look forward to it.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:39 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I disagree with bob's case on me.

my opinion on wake has changed several times. simple as that. The point mainly being. I don't really don't want to vote him because he doesn't read like scum. But being distracting hurts the town a great deal, in that it gives scum more opportunity to lurk. so i'm willing to lynch him for distracting behavior unless it stops. especially since I don't have a strong scum read on anybody. I don't like the squilly wagon. because the only bad stuff in his posts is that they are so few. which is just as likely to be an honest mistake as it is to be scummy.

Nic Cage is the only slightly scummy person that I see as of now. i'm of the opinion that he and wake both came out badly from the whole paranoia thing. i'd be willing to vote him assuming that wake makes a very convincing claim.

aptil, salmonella, and anti hero all read town to me. all else are null.

hodge and squilly are in extreme need of posts. though hodge said he'd post sometime today i believe.

assuming wake claims one of two roles i'd be very sure he is scum we'll see

P-edit. ninjad by a buttload of posts. okay PR claim......i'll accept that. a claim of VT or doctor i would have been suspicious to me.
Antihero wrote:Alright, who was the third person Al was asking me about... Wake?

Yeah, Wake's town. A gambit like that coming from scum? I don't believe that.
you're probably right having seen the claim. especially since I know I did something similar to wake's "ruse" a long time ago.

so i'll say this then
@wake. i'm okay with what you do pending the results of it. i'm a bit put out with your method. but oh well.

i wanna hear from nic before I vote him though.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:38 am

Post by theaceofspades »

.........? what the hell?

wake are you nuts?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:46 am

Post by theaceofspades »

...... makes sense yes.

but frankly i'm kinda concerned that the only thing we have is your word.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:38 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 223, Wake1 wrote:I think I'm valuable because I'm a Town PR, and I have chiseled loins that can crack walnuts. And if Town ever needed successful procreation, I'm a far better specimen than
you
i loled
In post 252, archaebob wrote:@ Wake -

If you are going to be a condescending ass crack, you need to at least be informed. There's a specific way that we run mini-normal games on this site, and I recommend that you look it up in the wiki. What you did when you used to run your 13 player games is utterly irrelevant.

For example, there is ZERO guarantee of a Doctor, and I wouldn't even bet on it based on my experience in mini normals. Your assumptions about the setup are entirely unfounded, and your play has been disastrously unimpressive. I used to do playstyle gambitswhen I was a young noob, but I learned quickly that they don't actually help town. Also, I was
vanilla
. Deliberately polarizing the discussion with conspicuously anti-town posting and then suddenly wheeling around and claiming PR is a monumentally idiotic plan.

Congratulations, you've earned immunity until Day 2. You haven't been cleared, and you aren't guaranteed protection, so now what? Can you at least lay off with the "ooh look I'm a bad ass I don't need your approval lemme insult you" schtick? No one is in the least bit impressed or interested. We all had that phase and it really doesn't read the way you think it does. In a couple years you'll just look at it and cringe, trust me.
I wholeheartedly agree with the last paragraph, the rest i have no comment on. but the point is. there are two possibilities.

1) Wake is scum and making a very early, very unnecessary and very risky gambit. although I suppose this particular gambit wouldn't work later in the game

b. Wake is not scum, and is doing what I did once, and instantly regretted it. My plan "worked" in that I called both scum Day 1, unfortunately my gambit made it so that nobody would lynch who I suspected. I myself was lynched. In other word. he's doing something that might work in theory but in practice is not time well spent.
and cuatro, your karoake is..... pointless? that reads like muddy water scum. if you're town what is the point of that fluff?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

so you're verifying for everybody that you're an enormous pain in the ass?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

sometimes wake you're so annoying I want to encase your head in concrete. And sometimes. i lol. oh how I lol.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i disagree SD the nic wagon is fairly compelling.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:03 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 314, Banksys Flareon wrote:

@Ace: Before I actually vote you, I've noticed the vast majority of your posts are simply reactions to Wake's resemblance to an anal cavity. You've gotten away with this because he is overpowering all discussions with hints about how great he is (I'm really stretching the meaning of the word hint). I would very much like it of you would post clear reads of at least two of three players who you find scummiest, with reasons why, etc.
unfortunately, i don't have any real scum reads, mainly because wake has created enough strife that I can't really read much posting from anybody,

But i'll go for it nevertheless.

Hodge: He strikes me as someone who's behind on the thread, that happened to me this weekend, and I know it's difficult to catch up. I'll give him a null.

Cage: the most scummy so far, for reasons that I have already posted.

bob: Prob town. scumhunting, acceptable pushes.

Jack: see hodge

Squilly: see jack

Albert: prob town, see bob

Aptil: town leaning null, responses to nic and wake seem consistent with town, lack of posting since could be either lurking or not actually having anything to say

salmonella: Null, no town read, no scum read. Truest null you can find.

Wake: ? pain in the ass.

Naomi: see jack

Lucky2u: THE GREATEST PLAYER IN THE WHOLE FREAKING GAME. I'm honestly really jealous of him. He is so great.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:51 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 320, NicCage wrote:
In post 316, theaceofspades wrote:Cage: the most scummy so far, for reasons that I have already posted.
Errm.
In post 202, theaceofspades wrote:Nic Cage is the only slightly scummy person that I see as of now. i'm of the opinion that he and wake both came out badly from the whole paranoia thing. i'd be willing to vote him assuming that wake makes a very convincing claim.

What is it that you want to hear from me?
And would you like to elaborate on you reasoning a little, or was there more that I have missed?
What about the "paranoia thing" do you think made us come out badly?
Or is that just an excuse so that you can express interest in joining the biggest wagons?
Because that's what it looks like you're doing.
In post 154, theaceofspades wrote:ah screw it.

I mean, that's what it looks like you're doing here too.
Might wanna explain that why the PR hinting warrants a vote. Also, after he claims, now he's only a "pain in the ass". Why is that?
___

And on another note, my vote on squilly was for pressure so that he would explain himself further. I felt that him explaining his confusing reasoning more will help me determine whether he is newbtown or newbscum. Cause it looks to me like it can go either way.
in the same way that demanding a population's tax returns or birth certificate helps nobody.

the people doing the asking look like an idiot because there's really no evidence of lying. You, nic should have know the answer to your question, behaving like a rabid porcupine is not time well spent.

The person not giving the information looks like an idiot for creating an argument where there is none, appearing to have something to hide, and for being high minded instead of practical.

I'm not voting wake, and he's just a pain in the ass because I can't call his claim scummy, and it's enough of a risk that I'm not comfortable lynching him, at least today.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:53 am

Post by theaceofspades »

errr politician. not population
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:20 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 324, Wake1 wrote:I dislike it when people don't listen or understand, or even try. In one game I was Scum, I was deliberately annoying and abrasive, which caused the rest of the players to simply ignore me even when I was dead-accurate. That paved our way to a Scum victory.

But, I'm pretty sure, as people usually are, that I'll either be ignored or my comments will be twisted. Time well spent, right? Not. At times I wonder why I even play certain games like this one, when it feels like I'm just wasting my time with thankless people.

The funniest thing is that everyone completely ignored how I pointed out that SalmonellaDreams has solely focused on me and hasn't even posted a null read about 10 other players. If he and I were a Scum team, and Town went out of their way to ignore me and by extent his actions I'm noting, we'd win. Think about it.

Maybe I should communicate with players using reverse psychology. "Hey, don't suspect SD. He's only said virtually nothing about 11 other players. Nope, nothing anomalous there."
that i'll buy. the arrogance and method still irk me. but i'll take up SD on semi-lurking, tunneling charges
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:21 am

Post by theaceofspades »

VOTE: SalmonellaDreams
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 343, NicCage wrote:I think ace is scum now, since he completely refused to explain his actions. I was gonna give him a chance, but he didn't want it.

VOTE: theaceofspades

SD, I agree with Wake that you should express your reads on other players.
i responded. you ignored it.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i answered your question...... which bit don't you understand.

what I mean by that statement, is that I think you both came out looking badly from from the paranoia thing. clear?

i'll try a couple different ways of saying it.

you both look bad from the same conversation.
you had a conversation that made you both look bad.
there was this conversation, two people were in it, and it made them both look bad.
nic and wake had a conversation, at the end of which, they both look bad.
the topics discussed by separate parties had the result of being unflattering to said parties.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:07 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 377, NicCage wrote:I'm not claiming until there's an intent to hammer. You don't need me to claim. I could just as easily fakeclaim as mafia as I could actually claim as town. I mean, how does claiming
prove
anything?
What's that? It doesn't? Weird.

this is true, I'm not entirely sure if I'm voting you or not. but if wake's going to be a ninny,

UNVOTE: nic cage

in case I forgot to before
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:27 am

Post by theaceofspades »

]
In post 383, NicCage wrote:I still need you to explain your previous position.
I would also like to know why the change?
uhhh which position? did I miss one?

because I didn't want to be part of a such an early lynch we've still got so much time, so forcing a claim or fake claim right now is not time well spent imo, and since I couldn't see a recent vote count I decided it was safer to unvote. though aparently that was unnecessary.
NicCage wrote:Also you were never voting me silly.[/quote
just making sure :P
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:28 am

Post by theaceofspades »

STUPID BRACKET AT THE TOP OF THE POST!!!! Y U NO COMPLETE THE QUOTE BOX!!!!
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:05 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 388, archaebob wrote:
unvote

vote squilly

Woops I thought ace of spades was on the nic wagon, my bad.

wait what? why would that change anythign?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:46 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 390, archaebob wrote:@ ace -

I want nic at L-2.
got it.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:15 am

Post by theaceofspades »

what's the case on me again?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:57 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 400, NicCage wrote:You won't explain your reasoning and expressed interest in only the two biggest wagons.

Yeah Albert where's this vote coming from. It's a little too stale for it to just be a pressure vote
i fairly certain i've explained my reasoning. if you could link to the posts you don't understand I might be able to help you
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:33 am

Post by theaceofspades »

primarily yes. It just seemed unnecessary to me, like you were fishing. poking the troll so to speak.

you also seem to be ALL fluff. I haven't seen anything helpful from you (and I literally just ISO'd you, like seconds ago) it's all just demanding cases and reads from other people without providing any yourself.

also every comment directed at you has been aggressively counter-targeted, buzz-saw-esque.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:39 am

Post by theaceofspades »

@ nic
not necessarily from wake from others as well, aptil comes to mind most easily
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:17 am

Post by theaceofspades »

Spoiler:
In post 422, archaebob wrote:
The Ace of Darkness

As I sense most of us understand here, good scumhunting resists being formalized into “tells.” Each player has a unique personality and way of interfacing with this game; consequently, each scum slips in a slightly different way. Keeping this in mind, what follows is not an attempt to point out incontrovertible facts which “prove” that ace is scum. Rather, it is a narrative of ace’s behavior and corresponding thought process which bespeaks participation in the informed minority. As he defends himself, look not for logical consistency; scum always has it. Instead, try and reconcile everything he has done with the emotional fabric of a town player. Ultimately, you have to trust your intuition. It is the most powerful calculator in the universe.

The game starts, Wake is being a dumbass, lots of yelling, blah blah blah. We come to this post.
In post 153, theaceofspades wrote:wake. you don't read as scum to me. but you are seriously being a jerkwad right now. "not here to make friends" neither am I. but I am still able to be civil.

Being a jerk isn't good scumhunting.
I'm almost willing to lynch you
because I see your behaivor as detrimental to the town, even if you aren't scum.

As it is. You still don't smell like scum to me
, just asshole town.
Unless I get a scumread from someone else, I'm willing to lynch you
at deadline, just because you're what bob called you.

so please cool it, or else.

As ace will likely try to point out, there’s nothing inherently inconsistent about his reasoning. Wake’s behavior was indeed detrimental to the town, and I’ve myself made the case in various outlets that policy lynching the extremely unhelpful is sometimes necessary. What bothers me here is the wording, and the energy. “I’m almost willing to lynch you.” Who announces stuff like that? Well, really heady and overcautious players sometimes do, but we know that ace isn’t one of those. He answered “intuition” to my RQS question, and his sharp, unproofread, not infrequently sarcastic writing doesn’t draw up the image of someone who habitually builds geometric armor around themselves before acting. No, this is someone who is unconsciously giving themselves options ahead of time. Watch how he feels compelled to softly weave every contingency into the thread. It’s redundant; overexplained. “But I won’t lynch you at deadline if I get a scumread from someone else! That might happen! If I start to say I suspect someone else and I don’t still want to lynch you I’m not being inconsistent!” He senses internally that his reasoning is fabricated, and is shoring it up with tiny, unnecessary precautions. Where’s the teeth? He’s justifying himself to town-Wake instead of imposing himself to a faceless player who has thus far acted bizarrely. I suggest to you that this is because he already knows the roles.
i often announce stuff like that, that's where my thoughts wer. about "this" close to wanting him lynched. feel free to check the tiny bit of meta this account has. I know I've said almost those exact words before. Why should I be dogmatic when I myself am unsure? it's like your case is "ace isn't sure he wants to call wake scum straight up, so he must be scummy. Also, ITP i'm intuitive, impulsive and sarcastic (i'll interject that in my personal life, that is how I act, it's a layer of emotional armor so to speak, it allows me to deal with people nicely, despite the fact that I mistrust and dislike many of them)
In post 154, theaceofspades wrote:ah screw it.

The recklessness of this post sharpens the disconnect between the post we discussed above and his actual personality. “Ah screw it. Here’s a pseudo-plausible reason for just going for it. I’m gonna just go for it.” In a different setting a post
this could be a town tell. This one doesn't feel confident though. Here, when I try to combine this post with the one immediately before it into a continuous stream of emotional and intellectual activity, I can only see it as calculated. If he had noticed the PR hinting before, then why did he go to such great lengths to tell Wake that he thought he was town? He spent a lot of time making this fine distinction between wanting someone lynched for being anti-town and wanting someone lynched for being scum (which he adamantly insisted was NOT his reason for wanting Wake lynched). If the PR hinting rubbed him the wrong way, wouldn’t there have been a little more bite before? His attitude doesn't gel when you try to connect the dots.

wait what? my "actual personality?" i thought I was an non-proofreader, reckless seat of the pants damn the torpedoes, intuition driven sarcastic dude, so how is it a disconnect? i'm calculated now? your perception of my personality is changing rather strangely

In post 159, theaceofspades wrote:
Wake88 wrote:In Mafia, my gameplay is simple. In a way I'm like a mirror. If you're going to be a jerk, be disrespectful, or be a sarcastic ass, I'll make life an unholy living Hell for you. Why? Because this is a game and I come here in part for entertainment.

In truth I'm one of the calmest, most calculated, and most deliberate players in Mafia. That's not always good when playing as a Townie, because there's a lot of thought going on behind the curtains.

EDIT: Aceofspades, i suggest you look at what started this. If you won't, then I can't help you.
started "this"? what this are you referring to?

your dickness?

or your unnecessary PR hints. cause it's the latter that I'm voting for. The other stuff is personal and not related to my vote.
(well maybe a little)
In post 165, theaceofspades wrote:I have no clue why you have such a superiority complex. And right now.
I've seriously decided I don't care if you're scum or not. you're just so unhelpful that I would much rather you be gone.
Again, there’s nothing wrong with these on the surface. But why bring it up? It’s just off center somehow in tone and intent.

what do you mean why bring it up? he asked about my thoughts on him thats' what they were. He was sufficiently a hinderence that town would be helped by lynching him WHETHER OR NOT HE WAS SCUM! also, i'm calculated now? I agree that's how I do things, i tend to both over-think and over-explain, but before you said I was impulsive. Which is it? Generally in mafia I may say a bit to much, because people have a habit of jumping down your throat if you don't qualify your statements. Also, I was taught to never use all-ness statements :P

In post 202, theaceofspades wrote:I disagree with bob's case on me.

my opinion on wake has changed several times. simple as that. The point mainly being. I don't really don't want to vote him because he doesn't read like scum. But being distracting hurts the town a great deal, in that it gives scum more opportunity to lurk. so i'm willing to lynch him for distracting behavior unless it stops. especially since I don't have a strong scum read on anybody.
I don't like the squilly wagon. because the only bad stuff in his posts is that they are so few. which is just as likely to be an honest mistake as it is to be scummy.

Nic Cage is the only slightly scummy person that I see as of now. i'm of the opinion that he and wake both came out badly from the whole paranoia thing. i'd be willing to vote him assuming that wake makes a very convincing claim.

aptil, salmonella, and anti hero all read town to me. all else are null.

hodge and squilly are in extreme need of posts. though hodge said he'd post sometime today i believe.

assuming wake claims one of two roles i'd be very sure he is scum we'll see

P-edit. ninjad by a buttload of posts. okay PR claim......i'll accept that. a claim of VT or doctor i would have been suspicious to me.
Antihero wrote:Alright, who was the third person Al was asking me about... Wake?

Yeah, Wake's town. A gambit like that coming from scum? I don't believe that.
you're probably right having seen the claim. especially since I know I did something similar to wake's "ruse" a long time ago.

so i'll say this then

@wake. i'm okay with what you do pending the results of it. i'm a bit put out with your method. but oh well.

Do you think Wake is scummy for those PR hints or not? Yeah you say your opinion has changed, but it hasn’t changed very organically. I also don’t find your later explanation of why Nic came out badly from that exchange very satisfactory. And I feel like I'm watching you calculate almost everything you write. For example, why would you bring up that wake's claim might cause you to suspect him if it's one of two roles? Aren't you worried at all that Wake might notice that and think more carefully about his choice? If I was town and I knew that there was a role Wake could claim that would be extremely suspect to me, I would want to keep my mouth shut and see if he fell into the trap. I'd be excited to spring it on him when he overstepped. But no. Instead you went with "here's a little preview for why I might suddenly start to suspect Wake again if he does this one narrowly defined thing we'll see." We'll see? I think we have, and a lot more than you'd like us to.

just because I haven't posted my every whim doesn't mean my thinking hasn't changed. Each post is a snapshot of what I think at that moment. There are no posts about suspecting aptil, i considered aptil scummy for a bit, but I changed my mind before I posted again. It's not necessary to write out all the thoughts I have since disregarded. same principle here. This isn't my diary.
Maybe that's what you'd do, but I feel it puts more pressure on someone to tell them you have definite expectations, especially if they don't know what they are, as it happens he'd already claimed, so it was moot. but the point is, be telling him he had two "bad" answers, wouldn't have made it easier for him to avoid them then if I'd kept my mouth shut, perhaps he wouldn't have claimed at all, but that seems unlikely. Instead, it would place more pressure on him, and make him more likely to slip as scum, as town he would have no pressure, because he would tell the truth either way. ( i hope, can't imagine why he'd lie as town)

------------

That should do for now. Please nobody try to respond to this if your name isn’t theaceofspades. If you want to critique my case for using bad logic you’re welcome to scumhunt me later. Right now we need the full extent of his reaction and defense.

long quote. I'll respond in red.

"The ace of Darkness" dramatic much?

If you want to know my personality as an irl person, I'll tell you that I have carefully planned out and calculated that my best course of action is to not carefully plan or calculate stuff, i'm calculatedly reckless, i've decided through careful introspection that since I over think stuff it'd be a good idea to just go with my gut.

i'll have something else to say at the end of the game, remind me. It's not game affecting, just something about how I think.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 430, Nachomamma8 wrote:Ace, why aren't you voting?

nobody deserves it enough yet.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i quite honestly have no idea what's going on right now :(
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

that didn't help
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 518, Antihero wrote:
In post 515, theaceofspades wrote:that didn't help

I LOVE THAT EPISODE!!! (silly symphonies the skeleton dance if you don't believe me)

why is nobody responding to my counter case? i dealt with all the accusations in it. and people are still voting me like rabid hedgehogs. so... my lady. why don't you actually give some reasons why you're voting me instead of telling me what to do?

what exactly is scummy about banksyes?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

the only thing I see is the voting of nic while calling me scum. but lot's of people called nic scum.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

I would still like to know why there are so many votes on me. I responded to the cases made. Except for BF's because frankly I can't fight "my gut said you're scum"

you're gut is wrong. that's all I can say.

I'm thinking SD and antihero right now.

VOTE: antihero

not much in his posting. not a lot of posts and not too much scumhunting, mostly yes-manning.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:51 am

Post by theaceofspades »

people are still voting me without a case.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:52 am

Post by theaceofspades »

that's a great cases lady...

man. just when we got wake to shut up.

BTW. you're a moron
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:20 am

Post by theaceofspades »

SalmonellaDreams wrote:Why doesn't ace have more votes?
because the case was made by one person. respond to. and then everybody ignored that and kept voting. The case is stupid

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hodge seems completely disinterested in this game, the reason why, I don't know.

I think your Ace case was compelling, but you yourself have unvoted him for now.

Banksys is too likeable to vote. I have no issues at all with her voting pattern or her posts.

I'll make a decision before the deadline.
which case? i belive I'm voting for anithero
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:21 am

Post by theaceofspades »

my bad. missed the "your" nm ABR
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:41 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 531, theaceofspades wrote:I would still like to know why there are so many votes on me. I responded to the cases made. Except for BF's because frankly I can't fight "my gut said you're scum"

you're gut is wrong. that's all I can say.

I'm thinking SD and antihero right now.

VOTE: antihero

not much in his posting. not a lot of posts and not too much scumhunting, mostly yes-manning.
there's my case. is it not "real" because it doesn't use a lot of big words? He's being a successful lurker without posting much content or disappearing long enough for people to suspect him of doing it on purpose. What more do you want? a paragraph? well to bad, it isn't necessary, I said all I needed to to make my case.
In post 571, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well archaebob took his time to show us an angle that didn't make you look too town. The case doesn't rest on too many facts, no, but it was enough to convince a few people to vote for you.

Ace, time is running out, and the town is strongly divided about who to lynch.

Can you write a real case on Antihero or not?
what do you mean running out? what is it you want from me? I RESPONDED TO THE CASE!!! and nobody has asked one question about it, poked a hole in it or said it was inadequate. So basely you're voting for me for no reason
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:03 am

Post by theaceofspades »

3)bacon
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:22 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I said what I said about antihero, succicltly. Aparantely that's scummy. I could haave tried to do it in three paragraphs, but it would have been fluff, unecessary. Just read his ISO and he has posted enough to not be called a lurker, not to much to be called active though and with NO original substance whatsoever. SD has a bit of the last. Hodge has presumable IRL reasons for not posting. Antihero is the most scummy of the bunch.

my case on antihero isn't about his thinking or backtracking or attitude. It's the number:content ratio of his posts. There's no way I can make a long case quoting different posts about that. And it's not necessary. Read his ISO with this thought in mind and you'll see what I see, unless you're not looking.

I do read SD as a bit scummy so that part is irrelevant.

Hodge hasn't posted enough for me to say anything about him.

so your entire case is based on my vote for antihero? that's a weak case. I responded to archbob's case. and nobody has addressed that fact, or stated why my response is inadequate.

and anyway you were also voting me long before I said anything about Anithero.

Who is RC?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:46 am

Post by theaceofspades »

you weren't voting but you we're still pushing that my scumminess. I mistake.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:43 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i'm growing away from a nic cage scum tbh. He's responded consistently with a town attitude for long enough.

@Banksys. THAT"S what made you unvote?!??!?!?!? i'm very confused.

@lady. please don''t turn this game into the cesspit it once was. We just got wake to act his age, not you too.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:25 am

Post by theaceofspades »

UNVOTE: antihero
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:42 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I really don't think that ABR is scum. I just don't see it. Nacho's kinda null to me as well. banksys......i don't know.

what makes you so sure there's a ninja? Godfather I see with a cop and tracker, but i'm not so sure about a ninja. I mean its' a possibility IF there's a watcher but the existence of a watcher can't be used to prove the existence of the ninja that we need to prove the existence of a watcher.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:51 am

Post by theaceofspades »

right but the ninja and watcher prove each other, which is to say that neither is really proven. If there's one there is the other. but who's to say that either one is here?

and bansky i agree. not scummy herself. but the slot was scummy. which is why i'm nervous about voting or not voting her she doesn't read scum, but her predecessor did.

my gut says ABR is town, what he's responded to and how he's done it have lead me to believe he's scum
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:51 am

Post by theaceofspades »

edit NOT scum
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:13 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i been busy. you guys did 3 pages without me. At the start of which I was going to vote Banskys for being pretentious, waffling, tunneling, and the whole thing about "i know you you don't know me you're a method actor blah blah blah"

basically getting angry at bob for doing what she did to me.

also. apparently. I posted something ultra townie that changed her vote on me, but it apparently only gave me a null read in her book. Since when is ultra town=to null?

I have problems with lady as well. So defensive it's hard to believe. And she refuses to elaborate on why she thinks anybody is scummy. Which is annoying to me. TBH i'd be happy to lynch either once, and I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't a scum team with dramatic differences in opinion. LLD's comment about how she "Could carry this game by myself" as scum is suspicious to me. Because why would she have opinions on the ability of scum players if she doesn't know who they are? it doesn't make any sense for her to be so sure she'd be the best scum if she doesn't know who the other scum are. Her basic defense is. IF you think wake's my buddy, he's the worst scum player ever, because I have him as a town read. What?

so because of the carrying the game comment
UNVOTE:
VOTE: LLD
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

I kinda like the daft punk VC better then the mod's. perhaps the new policy should be to include ads with the vote count.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

I have a question for yall. I'm thinking of Wake's early game, mostly the singing. I'm trying to see how even a blowhard town would see that as helpful to their play.

I"m wondering if the point was to draw enough attention early, to claim, and then coast on that while his scum buddy(s) could fly under the radar early game, without appearing to lurk.

I'm thinking this mainly because he claimed before he was L-1. which was odd to me. like he was to eager. and the fact that he keeps reminding us of his roleclaim, even after he has said it's not a good idea to discuss who he should follow, that's strange to me.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:08 am

Post by theaceofspades »

wait what? because of a plan that wake MIGHT have? that's a little weak
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:18 am

Post by theaceofspades »

it' doen't really matter what I think anymore.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

cause he got replaced......
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

my read does. my speculation on his plans doesn't.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

The doesn't matter comment was singular. referring to my read of Wake's possible plan, as plans do not carry over to replacements, it doesn't matter how certain I was of that plan being accurate.

I have very little to say that I have not already said. This there have not been a lot of responses to any cases made against anybody. Lady least of all, has not responded to the votes on her in any meaningful way. What more is there for me to say?

Your patronizing is annoying to me. I know that I matter, because I am me. When I speak, the house shakes.

The two largest wagons?

They're both good. I'd be happy with either one. You're flip flopping and a pseudo-intellectual persona annoy me, without seeing any meta from you I can't say if that's just you being you. but If I met someone on the street who said the things you say, I would believe it to be an act, and only scum needs to have an act.

As I think I have explained, (though I may be mixing things up here) I don't feel the need to type a lot of fluff to make my posts look more important. I said what I think and that's that. I haven't seen anything that has changed my views, so I don't feel the need to repeat them.

I do have a question in this, It seems you are trying very hard to get attention off of you, without addressing the cases on you, why is this?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:55 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i agree with nic, so little posting, because people refuse to respond,

@ bank. you're having fun in this game? wow. it's a rather unpleasant game imo. Except for the new ads policy. I'm very happy with that.
also. flattery will get you no where. Why are you accusing me AND buddying me simultaneously? that's rather strange....
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

VOTE: banksys

I thought you were having fun? that's one flip flop to many honey.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:56 am

Post by theaceofspades »

for the love of cheerios
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #68) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:15 am

Post by theaceofspades »

no hammer now. bob unvoted

we're at L-2
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #69) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

intent to hammer
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #70) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

well. that's kinda a crappy way to play
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

VOTE: LLD
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:06 am

Post by theaceofspades »

frankly I was pissed. There is no excuse for her behavior, and as doctor it is doubly annoying to me. Hijinks rarely if ever help town.

I was really really sick of the nonsense in this game. and I still have no Idea why she acted the way she did even though her role is certain.

VOTE: banksys

I stand by what I said before.

oh, and i think we should take a careful look at ABR's reads. obviously.

also. I'm a bit fuzzy here..... tracking anti-hero would return the same results whether he killed abr or investigated him right?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:12 am

Post by theaceofspades »

yay! I"M A GENIUS!

p-edit......... yeah.....i meant..... bob. every time I wrote ABR I think I meant bob..... let me look.... yeah. I meant BOB's reads. and whether or not he killed BOB
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:00 am

Post by theaceofspades »

.... okay...... I totally misread all of this..... disregard the stuff about ABR and bob
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:00 am

Post by theaceofspades »

LLD's final wish was for banksys to be lynched.....
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:16 am

Post by theaceofspades »

Yeah, possible. but I thought banksys was scummy anyway.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:16 am

Post by theaceofspades »

aptil. why do you still think cage is scum?

if it comes to that. why am I scum?

SD. i'm glad you unvoted. I was about ready to vote you if you hadn't. Keep you're hair on next time.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i was calling on the LLD's dying wish to be pompus and jackassy.

I never said I believed LLD's claim. It was 50/50 in my mind. And she was a sufficiently unhelpful player that I was willing to take that chance. I cannot fathom why all the town PR's (assuming the claims are true)) have seemingly taken their role as an open invitation to act like a bunch of morons.

Bob's was read on you was good. I agreed with it. So that's why I invoked it. Just because he read me as scum doesn't mean I shouldn't say that I agreed with some of his reasoning. his read on me was bad. and people seemed to ignore that fact yesterday and voted me for no reason. Today the case on me is much better then it was yesterday. I have explained my position in any case. Why I did what I did. Nobody seems interested in actually debating me, when they give an accusation. Unfortunately that gives me very little to comment on. I've said my piece, until somebody says something that bears a response from me.

I also find your choices of focus and voting to be rather opportunistic, If you will recall, you yourself had no problems with the LLD wagon till it was flipped a mislynch.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

banksys. Your behavior is the definition of opportunisticness. Confirm vote
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

no because she's going for the easiest targets, that's opportunistic. and anyway. I already addressed the fact that I'm not voting for bank because LLD said too.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #81) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

predicting it will probably change that fact, but i think people are about to.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

now really man do we gots to go through this again?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #83) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i've been bored for a while...... vote banksys people!
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #84) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

no. becasue you have no case. no case=no sheep.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

SD that doesn't even make sense..... h'es been skeptical of ABR for a long time.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:55 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 1024, Banksys Flareon wrote:Lol, I am the least controversial vote you could possibly make right now. That's just lazy playing. At least give a better reason for it. Archaebob gave a bunch of them yesterday. Parrot one to at least look like you give a shit who the scum are.

@Ace: He called out four people, not just ABR. Try to read.

he called out antihero and vierra. but said it was far fetched.

the only person in addititon to you that he's called out is nacho. who my guess is disillusioned with this game and will soon be replaced.

i did read. I don't need your patronizing.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:09 am

Post by theaceofspades »

my mistake. i missed his V/LA.....
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

VOTE: vierra

that makes me happy, because if true wake was actually scum!
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #89) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

also. due to the fact that SD posted so quickly i'm inclined to believe this claim.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #90) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

vierra is obv scum. someone hammer
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #91) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 1089, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1086, Viera Assassin wrote:
In post 1077, Viera Assassin wrote:No, but it should have been obvious I was confirming PRs based off of the fact that one is likely a fakeclaim.
So I cleared Antihero as cop and gets who gets shot
Antihero

hey nacho you were right there isn't a doctor-watcher combo
Antihero claimed cop first, then said he visited me. You came on the thread and just confirmed that he visited me, after the fact.

this is correct.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:50 am

Post by theaceofspades »

is there anything to discuss? this is policy imo.

i mean how likely is it that vierra wouldn't say "Yes I tracked him"

that's the only scenario where SD isn't lying. and that seems highly unlikely.

i do agree though. this game sucks
can we lynch banksys next?

VOTE: Salmonella
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:03 am

Post by theaceofspades »

unlikely
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:43 am

Post by theaceofspades »

how did bank survive this!?!?!?!?

holy crap. if it came down to me..... i woulda voted aptil before rampage, so I don't think town really had a chance after assasin's lynch
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #95) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:54 am

Post by theaceofspades »

also bansk..... why do you hate me so?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #96) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:13 am

Post by theaceofspades »

so wake......why were you such a ding banger? that screwed me up man. couldn't get nothing done, I fail to see how you could have thought that was helpfull
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #97) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:21 am

Post by theaceofspades »

which bit?

why where you so disruptive? cause it screwed my reads. I don't know how on earth you could have thought that your hijinks would be beneficial to town. Also, your mother is a cow.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #98) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:36 am

Post by theaceofspades »

he asked for me to rephrase it.
V/LA weekends

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”