emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #200) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:47 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1948, HighShroomish wrote:Then where was your defense of Slandaar when ABR attacked him?
In post 792, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 421, Slandaar wrote:Don't mind me I am just lurking.
Continuation thought of the previous post. Slandaar said he would have thrown some nice town looking content out there, but he explicitly stated that he was lurking (while not actually lurking because he was developing reads on maestro/kaboom etc and just didn't scum read chevre). ABR's post about meta was so off, first of all, ABR's vote is not justified. It was not a realistic evaluation of what Slandaar has been doing. I want to look at the other people on the wagon, but it's like 7am here and I want to eat Cheetos. I'm sure Slandaar's wagon is pretty bad. I think this post would look pretty crazy but I'm going to post it and if no one understands I'll fix it up. Especially the part about Slandaar saying he was lurking when in fact he wasn't and he knew he wasn't and whoever said he was lurking is wrong.
In post 799, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 794, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Slandaar is the coward type who will crumble under pressure as scum
lol what? this isn't even a point!
In post 796, Albert B. Rampage wrote:And if he flips scum, you're next in my book.
VOTE: ABR, oh no! Must not let Slandaar flip scum and end this game so easily for town. Must put up a fight.
In post 818, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 812, Slandaar wrote:Albert will now sheepishly vanish for a while and hope he can get away with making up nonsense.
Hey! Deja'vu.
The Deja'vu is referring to when ABR stopped responding to me about Maenara when both yessiree and I called him out on it.
In post 820, emogirl123 wrote:I don't particularly like any of the wagons, but I'm totally biased towards my feelings for them since I had nothing to do with either wagon. When this happens, I default to lynching the weaker of the two. Why do you think it's Slandaar over Brian?
And after these, Slandaar self hammered.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #201) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:50 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 955, emogirl123 wrote:you guys suck lrn2play VOTE: ABR.
In post 958, emogirl123 wrote:A bunch of reasons. I remember he made a bad vote on my wagon making me want to lynch either Chevre/ABR, he made a pretty bad push on Slandaar while pushing emeraldemon and then ended up going on another bad wagon. The right side of my face has swollen to the size of a golf ball and I have a hint if fever.
Post from dream land.
Basically tried to sum up all the previous quotes and expected ABR to die. Subbed out for health issues then Tony and Nero happened.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #202) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:32 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1949, Bulbazak wrote:Your replacements' actions afterwards tell the story: They stayed away from that wagon.
What story? In QT land where ABR and I conspired to mutually bus each other then all of a sudden my replacements decide to dismiss that and stay away from ABR? Was I ever quoted for my posts with ABR after I was replaced? I recall only recently where Zdenek quoted something I said where I commented on ABR's post about Slandaar's meta and a chain of Slandaar v ABR posts. What if everyone forgot why ABR was scummy except for Chevre, who ended up not even voting ABR because "yessiree dying is neon signs with scum on it hung to ABR".
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (isolation #203) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

I'm only voting Chevre today.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (isolation #204) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:26 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1967, Bulbazak wrote:I'm fairly sure there's a strawman in here somewhere. I just can't place it.
Nope. It's just you full of shit. The irony of this quote.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #205) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:14 am

Post by emogirl123 »

I'm literally just going to quote and commentate about Chevre until he is lynched.
In post 1023, Chevre wrote:So for a concise list ( :roll: ) The end-of-day vote count makes me think Sotty7, ABR, emogirl123, Zekrom25, and Garmr are suspicious, in that order.
In post 1120, Chevre wrote:I'm reluctant to vote Zekrom25, because of his ISO--it's so consistently horrible that I think it is just playstyle. I would vote him for a deadline-pushing compromise lynch though.
In post 1259, Chevre wrote:Zekrom and kabooooom I guess fall into this category of people who I don't even really feel are trying, regardless of alignment.
In post 1284, Chevre wrote:Yeah, I think Zekrom should be dealt with via replacement. A lynch is a waste for town, and it seems most people are voting him for a playstyle rather than actual suspicions.
In post 1635, Chevre wrote:but kabooooom's (self vote) is really out of place. It definitely felt like a "everybody else is doing it so why not me?" vote. His response to kaboooom's policy vote is near as bad. His last few posts have been declarations of V/LA, followed by statements that he will catch up only to fall back into V/LA, without asking for replacement. I strongly suspect kabooooom at this point.
In post 1680, Chevre wrote:I've mentioned my evidence before, and it's most strongly on that self-vote, but I also recall the pregame interaction between emogirl/Garmr/kabooooom. I feel like this theory is near the point of conspiracy since none of them are dead, but there was a giddiness to that early play, it seems like the scumteam by some chance were the first few players to confirm and thus their groupedness led to those interactions?
Literally compare kabooooom's game with zekrom's game and try to reach the same conclusion Chevre reached there during the ABR/kabooooom race. Keep in mind that he suggested Zekrom should be replaced where as kabooooom should be lynched. Complete double standards for two players playing the same game. Why? Because Chevre is scum.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (isolation #206) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:36 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1118, Chevre wrote:I think a yessiree NK begs for people to look and see "oh look he suspected ABR so he must be scum!!!"

[. . . . . crop . . . . .]

To conclude, I'm very unlikely to rely on this for the bulk of a vote, because it's only one dead town's perspective (I don't really care to use Slandaar's, given his end-of day retorts and the general lack of reads anyway), but I feel it needs to be done so at least I have somewhere to look back to.
In post 936, Slandaar wrote:A summary of ABR's case on me:
Sland is lurking
ABR can read me if I post a lot
I am second highest poster

I am town

ABR is scum, lynch him tomorrow.
You mean you don't care when two confirmed town said to lynch ABR? I know Slandaar is a huge baby for the self lynch, but frustration does not invalid his arguments.
In post 1800, Zdenek wrote:Here is their interaction. I'll spoiler it.
Spoiler:
In post 794, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 791, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 686, Slandaar wrote:Meta, if I were scum here, I would have posted a lot more or at least thrown some nice town looking content out,
I find it interesting you think I would not consider my meta in relation to others.
This is true. ABR should not be using meta to push Slandaar's wagon. That was pretty bad of him.
Even if I'm bad at explaining my reads, they're usually right on the money. Slandaar isn't that great a player that he will adapt his meta to every single player in the game as scum, although that would be hilarious if someone actually believed him on that. In actuality, Slandaar is the coward type who will crumble under pressure as scum. I'm surprised he hasn't replaced out yet, but he might as well have, with the content he's been putting out. This isn't a difficult decision, lynch Slandaar.

Unvote, vote Slandaar
In post 795, Slandaar wrote:You have never seen me under pressure as scum.

ABR is now guaranteed scum.
In post 797, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I know you Slandaar, I know how weak and pathetic you are. Go run away.
In post 798, Slandaar wrote:Where have you seen me under pressure as scum Albert?
In post 803, Slandaar wrote:I accumulated approximately 0 votes in those games,

It appears you are the one who misremembers.
In post 805, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Because you made yourself a non-entity. If you had posted more content, you would have been easily caught. You replaced out before.
In post 807, Slandaar wrote:

Because you made yourself a non-entity. If you had posted more content, you would have been easily caught. You replaced out before.
OK cool story.

So, where is the pressure that you claim exists?
In post 822, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm right here Slandaar, going to watch you and your scum team burn.
In post 823, Slandaar wrote:I like how you avoided the question.

Didn't get away with it though.
In post 825, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 823, Slandaar wrote:I like how you avoided the question.

Didn't get away with it though.
You didn't ask a question.
In post 827, Slandaar wrote:Sure I did.

The one you ignored.
In post 828, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 827, Slandaar wrote:Sure I did.

The one you ignored.
Except I ignored nothing.
In post 829, Slandaar wrote:
In post 807, Slandaar wrote:

OK cool story.

So, where is the pressure that you claim exists?
I assume you responded to this somewhere then?

Quotes.
In post 830, Albert B. Rampage wrote:...

I responded to your question but my post got caught in the simulposting. If you didn't spam the thread with one-liners, you might have seen it. Too bad for you.

Unvote Slandaar, vote emeraldemon

I'll be coming after you tomorrow.
In post 832, Slandaar wrote:
In post 830, Albert B. Rampage wrote:...

I responded to your question but my post got caught in the simulposting. If you didn't spam the thread with one-liners, you might have seen it. Too bad for you.
When you find out your post didn't go through that is your cue to re post it.

The act is amusing though.
In post 833, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's unpleasant when you go through all the trouble of quoting and copying and pasting, push submit and your post doesn't come through because someone ninja'd you and you thought it went through and you lost the entire post you wrote.

Cliff notes of my missing post:

You accused Brian of "obvious scum" and were voting for Goodfather. You called me "guaranteed scum" and voted for Brian. Why do you think there has to be a vote for you to be caught? If you had posted more content on either of the games I linked, you would have been run up in a second. You chose to barely show up and eventually replace out, so unless someone wants to be accused of lurker policy lynching, they were forced to ignore you. That doesn't make your situation any less precarious.
In post 839, Slandaar wrote:So, what pressure are you talking about?

I have probably 15 completed scum games and 2 I replaced out of. Why are you selectively using the 2? (I know the answer). What has me replacing out got to do with anything? I had no pressure in those games; none more than normal.
In post 840, Slandaar wrote:And both were due to disagreements with the modding, which makes it impossible to continue to play in, so, Albert, do you have a point?
I guessed you missed these too. Where Slandaar calls ABR scum.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (isolation #207) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:46 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1977, Thor665 wrote:@Emo - I'd like to hear the Chevre case in a sexy short version. Just peg me with 1-3 sentences that nail it. I don't feel like I understand your issue.
Chevre and ABR interaction. Chevre bends logic to support ABR. Proof of this when he asked Zekrom to replace out when ABR v. NS was being played out, yet when ABR v kab was playing out, scum read out of thin air.

Says yessiree dying incriminates ABR so much that he uses this as a reason for why ABR was not to be lynched. Not many people even mentioned yessiree's case for ABR. The case was ABR's push for emogirl. Chevre says this case holds so much validity that ABR is town and should not be lynched. Makes no reference to this while voting emogirl.

Cherry picking quotes to build a case for emogirl and coasting with these points occasionally "compromising" with a lynch just to continue to coast defaulting to day 1 "emogirl" case.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (isolation #208) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:09 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1981, Rainbowdash wrote:Most of your interactions with the wagons and comments about it today sound more like you knew he was scum but were not sure about how to play it.
**cough, Chevre**
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #209) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1983, Thor665 wrote:I'm guessing this is a bit of a hypocrisy tell. Can you clarify it any? Why was him asking Zekrom to replace out suspect?
He asked Zekrom to replace out when he mentioned that Zekrom was his scum read. He requested that we wait on ABR to replace in before deciding on ABR again. He said he will not respect what Slandaar said with respect to ABR because Slandaar acted out and self hammered.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #210) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1985, emogirl123 wrote:He requested that we wait on ABR to replace in before deciding on ABR again.
Sorry, multitasking. He requested that we wait on ABR so all of a sudden scum read kabooooom for seemingly no reason when compared to the earlier situation with Zekrom.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (isolation #211) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:30 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

Thor is also scum. I'm dead tonight. Lynch Chevre, Thor, Bulba in that order.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (isolation #212) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:30 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

good game, going back to sleep.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (isolation #213) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:41 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

Would really appreciate a Chevre lynch over Aegor. But given Aegor's resignation out of frustration, I don't even have him as support for Chevre. This is pretty bullshit. Aegor is town. It doesn't take a waste of a lynch to figure this out. How Aegor gets lynched over Chevre and Bulba is beyond my comprehension.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (isolation #214) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:45 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2015, emogirl123 wrote:Thor is also scum.
The secret to this read is the way Thor is handling Bulba v Aegor. I view certain players as more capable than others based on their meta and Thor has disappointed me greatly with his choices here. Of course this is very unconventional or most would call bullshit. Doesn't change Thor being scum.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (isolation #215) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:24 am

Post by emogirl123 »

Intent to hammer unless Aegor unvotes himself.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (isolation #216) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:17 am

Post by emogirl123 »

Because kabooooom is acting extremely anti-town and probably due to some language barriers which does not bother people to the point of wanting him lynched. You on the other hand attempted this whole "lol who cares lynch me if that helps town" attitude, which is easy for scum Thor to completely wreck you causing the lolwagon and scum (Bulba/Chevre) to join in.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (isolation #217) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:21 am

Post by emogirl123 »

I'll get a real post in tomorrow morning.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #218) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2040, Thesp wrote:I'm of two minds on Chevre, particularly since I doubt scum would openly discuss the nightkill in such detail like he does (though I think such discussion is actually a useful tool).
Note that Chevre said within that analysis that ABR is obv scum based on yessiree's death when no one even mentioned that relationship. Also Chevre discredited what Slandaar had said about ABR by referencing Slandaar's self vote and said we should ignore his reads.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (isolation #219) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2040, Thesp wrote:I'm of two minds on Chevre, particularly since I doubt scum would openly discuss the nightkill in such detail like he does (though I think such discussion is actually a useful tool).
Sorry this needs a double post. There was a very good post by one of my replacements about Chevre's exact post.
In post 1199, Tony PF wrote:
In post 1191, emeraldemon wrote:
@Tony PF

You say you liked Chevre's analysis in , but I thought Chevre concluded that the NK didn't point to ABR. Which part are you agreeing with?
I think it does point to ABR. FMPOV Chèvre only said it was WIFOM, she never said it didn't point to ABR.
The problem with the post is that Chevre made a genuine analysis yet resulted in a WIFOM read. In retrospect with ABR's flip, this is scum.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #220) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:47 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2053, Thesp wrote:I'm still hesitant to think that scum would even do a nightkill analysis publically like that, given the general backlash there is against it.
I'm not aware of any
general backlash
. Playing as scum, it's a very good fake town tell and can transpose into a soft bus or wifom defence at will.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #221) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:52 am

Post by emogirl123 »

Requesting the mob to wait for ABR's replacement to salvage the slot, on top of using WIFOM to defend ABR stating that yessiree dying blatantly points to ABR being scum, which makes him town, and we have Chevre as scum.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (isolation #222) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:51 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2057, Bulbazak wrote:and they keep on forgetting why she's scum.
No one besides you and Chevre scum read me. What are you talking about? The only reason why I haven't voted you yet is because if I don't mention Chevre, he will coast to end game.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #223) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:56 am

Post by emogirl123 »

At least try to convince everyone I'm scum. This is pathetic.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #224) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:49 am

Post by emogirl123 »

I don't think they both are. I'm assuming scum team of 3.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (isolation #225) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:24 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2063, kabooooom wrote:nvm..my point was if you cant convince other players to join your wagon, why dont you vote someone whom you think is second best scummy??
In post 208, Tebow wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Bulbazak

Emogirl's play can be very concisely summed up as 'Garmr is dumbass town.' Bulbazak's harping on the use of the phrase 'actual case' to derive the idea that emogirl has admitted she wants to vote town is just craplogic in extremis. Maybe he's just bad enough to think that two players derping around in pre-game is an actual indication of a scum link, but the alternative hypothesis, which is more charitable about his ability and less about his motives, seems totally plausible.
This is a very good post and all of you should read it again.

@Kabooooom, I hate playing the WIFOM game, but I really really don't think team scum is Chevre and Bulbazak together. For this to be true, team scum would have needed to all vote me Day 1, and tunnel my slot for the remainder of the game. That would be such terrible play.
In post 1412, Zdenek wrote:Garmr, Bulb's stubbornness about practically everything really reminds me of past games with him when he's always. So far, I've been content with that. I'll have to go and look look at his scum game to see if and how he fakes it in them.I'll get back to you.
This, combined with the other shit Bulba has been saying this game, I'm going to
reward his bad play
by assuming that he isn't capable of any better play until Chevre hangs.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (isolation #226) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:44 am

Post by emogirl123 »

Thor the only reason any town would ever vote Aegor is because of his attitude. No one even read your case. I also doubt anyone read Rainbow's case for you.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (isolation #227) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:12 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2074, emogirl123 wrote:his attitude
In post 1920, Aegor wrote:So if that explanation is unsatisfactory, lynch me right now and get it over with. But I really do not want to hear any of this again otherwise, and I do not want to be kept until endgame just to be lynched on something that happened on Day 3 and about which no new information can be acquired.
In post 1924, Aegor wrote:I want Rainbow dead. I also do not want to hear any more crap about my involvement on the wagons yesterday, so either lynch me today or STFU about it henceforth.
His attitude of being entitled to a town read if not lynched.

Yes you presented a case for Aegor. Yes he has been awfully flaily during the kabooooom v ABR wagon. What does that accomplish? Subtly shoving down our throats the fact that he doesn't care about either wagon. Even if he subtly shoved this down people's throat, they still sense it, because shoving down shit down people's throats is uncomfortable.
In post 1922, emogirl123 wrote:random thought: appealing for abr's replacement to join before lynching the slot instead of addressing why everyone is voting abr is the most incriminating of everything that had to do with abr/kaboooom. i'm so good at this game i post in my dreams
I generally assume players are not terrible unless they give me reasons for thinking so. I still stand by this statement and believe Chevre should be lynched. The Aegor wagon is the most anti-town wagon that surfaced today.

What Aegor did with respect to ABR last phase is not scum, even if he played it poorly. I like thinking this type of poor play comes from town not calculating his actions as opposed to scum not knowing how to play.

Also for the people saying that town should play as if they have nothing to hide, we can take Aegor's play here as a counterexample. It is always important for town to stop for a moment and think about what they do.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (isolation #228) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:28 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 1680, Chevre wrote:Finally, if anyone is voting ABR over kabooooom simply because it is lurker slot, note this: ABR has asked for replacement (though with the increasing length of the game replace-ins aren't occurring as frequently). Meanwhile, kabooooom has not despite strings of V/LA with no contribution and even acknowledging his own inability to keep up.
Here is Chevre asking us to wait for ABR's replacement before lynching him.
In post 1680, Chevre wrote:I understand that you may have true suspicion on ABR behind your vote, but if it's simply a vote to thin the lurker population in this game, there are better options than someone who is in the queue of replacement.
Here is Chevre admitting that there are people willing to lynch ABR for reasons irrelevant to what his replacement will say.

Both of these together with Chevre saying that Zekrom and kabooooom are playing the same lazy anti-town game, asking Zekrom to be replaced and saying that we should lynch kabooooom for no reason when ABR was in the process of being replaced makes Chevre scum.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (isolation #229) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:34 am

Post by emogirl123 »

That is not an ok attitude to have and why everyone wants to have him lynched. This doesn't make him scum.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (isolation #230) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:51 am

Post by emogirl123 »

Nothing really. If you want the scummiest vote with respect to ABR v kabooooom, you have Chevre. If you want me to comment on your 1712, I haven't read it yet and will do so now. If you want a specific post, it's hard for me to find but take the following.
In post 1748, Aegor wrote:
In post 1738, Zdenek wrote:
Mod: could you pause the deadline countdown until the player slots are filled.
Mod, I implore you not to pause the countdown and only extend the deadline minimally, if at all.
I know he is going for the whole "whatever i don't care i just want to lynch anyone", but there is no reason for scum to say that out loud especially when another town requested to extend the deadline for ABR.

Also his general anti-town attitude, he acts as if he can spout out anything without consequence. Too ballsy.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #231) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:54 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2085, emogirl123 wrote:but there is no reason for scum to say that out loud especially when another town requested to extend the deadline for ABR
*unless he tactically posted that and PM'd the mod requesting the exact opposite, but that is genius.

Thor, I haven't read your post yet, but I'll do it now. I don't really like p-editing.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #232) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:59 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2081, emeraldemon wrote:OK, so what makes him town?
In post 2085, emogirl123 wrote:Nothing really. If you want the scummiest vote with respect to ABR v kabooooom, you have Chevre. If you want me to comment on your 1712, I haven't read it yet and will do so now. If you want a specific post, it's hard for me to find but take the following.
@emerald: Might be confusing, my post here was responding to you.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (isolation #233) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:15 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2082, Thor665 wrote:I also still fail to understand the flow of that last sentence, which is one you've tossed out multiple times - so I know it's important to your case. It just doesn't seem to make sense to me. I'm going to walk you through what I'm thinking, see if you can help;

Can you clarify this comment for me?
Read this.

Chevre says he is reluctant to vote Zekrom because she thinks this is just his playstyle. Chevre even mentions that kabooooom falls into this category. I did not presume Zekrom as scum or town anywhere in my case for Chevre.

Chevre says that Zekrom deserved a replacement when ABR was nowhere in danger of being lynched.

When ABR / kabooooom was being lynched, he "strongly suspected" kabooooom while completely ignoring what he had said previously for Zekrom while asking him to go get himself replaced.

Nothing has changed since then regarding kabooooom's play so he is not being consistent with his reads.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (isolation #234) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:27 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2096, Thor665 wrote:Either I'm missing something still, or your case isn't really logically solid.
It's his subtle defence of ABR by changing his reads of kabooooom, and requesting everyone hold off on lynching ABR because he is in the process of being replaced.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (isolation #235) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:28 am

Post by emogirl123 »

That's not the only thing. There is a reason why Chevre was placed at L-1 on Day 1 which was lost. Everything about Chevre is scum.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (isolation #236) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:44 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2072, Thor665 wrote:Look, I think you're town, but the above post basically shows you're flailing around and making stuff up on the fly. I have to admit that does exceedingly little to make me wish to sheep you t this stage.
Why are you trying to undermine my reads? I called you scum because of your vote on Aegor.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (isolation #237) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:54 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2103, Thor665 wrote:I haven't read Day 1.
You should.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (isolation #238) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:06 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 445, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 323, Chevre wrote:And now I see inklings of that with Maenara; she's trying to policy lynch you, but you are weirdly defending her and it makes no sense.
This point doesn't really make sense to me.

I was defending Maenara because I felt that lynching her was a lazy vote and I wanted attention to be directed at Bulbazak/Garmr. I don't see why he would scum read me for this first, only to flip-flop now saying that it is very town of me to ignore kabooooom. I was at L-3 at the time, and now I am at L-1. I just don't see where the scum read came from. This makes me suspect that he was trying to have me wagoned off disguising it as a lynch for information when most of the people at the time on my wagon gave no case.
This is still a valid point that no one addressed.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (isolation #239) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:20 am

Post by emogirl123 »

Thor, I don't like it when players undermine my reads. Especially when they are aware that my reads are correct. Rectify this please.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (isolation #240) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:58 am

Post by emogirl123 »

Here is my interpretation of what happened: I call you scum because you lead the most anti-town wagon of the day, you say that I'm flailing about and you don't wish to sheep me because of it, then you admit that you lead the most anti-town wagon of the day and state that there are scum voting for Aegor.

Am I missing anything?
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (isolation #241) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:05 am

Post by emogirl123 »

I really think you should give me some recognition for stopping the
Aegor gambit
which you claim to have started, and immediately calling you scum for your vote. How you reached the conclusion that I was flailing for you starting this wagon, I assume was for the purposes of undermining my reads.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (isolation #242) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:35 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2147, Thor665 wrote:She then says that part of the reason it is bad is because I'm calling him scummy for self voting.
I never said that.
Me neither. I said you are scum for starting a wagon on Aegor. I said people are voting for Aegor because of his attitude, and I am saying that you are scum because you are taking advantage of his attitude by throwing a case for him when I assumed you are better than that.
In post 2018, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 2015, emogirl123 wrote:Thor is also scum.
The secret to this read is the way Thor is handling Bulba v Aegor. I view certain players as more capable than others based on their meta and Thor has disappointed me greatly with his choices here. Of course this is very unconventional or most would call bullshit. Doesn't change Thor being scum.
I never made a direct reference to your case. Read my posts again. I voted you because you voted Aegor, plain and simple.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (isolation #243) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:37 am

Post by emogirl123 »

I'm kind of busy tonight, so let's talk about this tomorrow.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (isolation #244) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:40 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2148, emogirl123 wrote:I voted you because
[/i]*scum read you because[/i] It would have been a vote if I wasn't only voting Chevre today.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #245) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2147, Thor665 wrote:Emo proves she doesn't understand what baiting is.
Whatever you want to label your vote on Aegor was, what ended up happening was that the wagon was stopped by me. Whether or not you were baiting was irrelevant from my point of view because I wanted the wagon on Aegor to stop. According to you, your case on Aegor was baiting. So your instinct is to call the first person opposing and preventing your bait flailing and unworthy of sheeping? Someone is being very dishonest here.
In post 2147, Thor665 wrote:Emo continues to avoid discussing much, and also doesn't bother taking accountability onto herself for making up things I said, and actually indicates it's *my problem* for suggesting she is not the best case maker because of this.
No, it is your problem. You said I am unworthy of sheeping because I call you scum because of a "bait" you set up using Aegor. Do you have any idea how ridiculous this sounds? I'm beginning to think this is just a slip on your part. Why am I not being rewarded for being the person who stopped your bait wagon to go through and immediately calling the person who started the wagon scum? Why am I unworthy of sheeping when you knew Aegor was a bait and I was the only one who strongly opposed it?
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (isolation #246) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:05 am

Post by emogirl123 »

Spoiler: @shroomish
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (isolation #247) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:09 am

Post by emogirl123 »

But seriously, I had no intention of hammering. Stating intent to hammer doesn't mean I had any intention to do so. In fact, if you look through my meta, I have never stated intent to hammer before hammering ever. I feel it is unnecessary.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (isolation #248) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:20 am

Post by emogirl123 »

It has nothing to do with meta. If you were paying attention, you would see my posts before that where I said Aegor is town. If you look at the immediate post after my intent to hammer, you would see Aegor unvoting, which places him at L-2 instead of L-1. Pay more attention to the game.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #249) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:28 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2157, Bulbazak wrote:Emo is scum for reasons I've repeatedly mentioned.
What reasons??
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (isolation #250) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:47 am

Post by emogirl123 »

I was talking with Thor in that post. Thor said he used Aegor as bait. I called Thor scum because I wasn't aware that Aegor was being used as bait, and since the vote was for baiting, then by design it is a bad vote. Since I expected Thor to not make any bad votes based on his meta, I call him scum.

Thor knows that his vote is bad, he even acknowledged that he was finding scum off of that wagon. But before he said this, he said that I was flailing because I called him scum for his bait wagon.

There is no progression of a town mindset that reaches his conclusion.

He admitted his vote was for baiting, and calls the first person who notices that he was being dishonest about the wagon flaily.

Think about this again. Thor sets up bait, everyone agrees that Aegor is some variation of scummy except for emogirl, emogirl says Thor is scum for starting Aegor wagon, Thor calls emogirl flaily and misreps why emogirl called Thor scum, Thor admits that Aegor was a bait.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (isolation #251) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:50 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2165, HighShroomish wrote:I also saw Aegor unvote. What does that have to do with anything?
The intent to hammer was solely for the purposes of getting Aegor to unvote and stopping the wagon.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (isolation #252) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2204, petroleumjelly wrote:. It was this tendency to "not endorse counterwagons" that got Chevre to unvote you; Chevre was also the only person in the game to actually explain himself with this reasoning (so far). Nevertheless you jumped on Chevre wagon and did not analyze the people who started attacking Chevre (or if you have, I have not gotten there yet). Please explain why.
The vote was because I scum read Chevre / ABR. The unvote on page 24 was me attempting to reason things out but did not follow up. Voted Maestro because he lead my wagon and didn't unvote even after interacting with me a few times. Voted ABR because he is scum. Voted Brian because he was the second leading wagon and some sort of personal policy. Subbed out. Subbed back in. Vote scum Chevre because he is scum.

Yes he explained his unvote, but my focus was on his vote placing me to L-2. Look at this blatantly obvious scum push.
In post 320, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You act like you have information only scum would know. For example, you seem to know that Manaera is town from a handful of posts. You're scummy as hell.
In post 323, Chevre wrote:And now I see inklings of that with Maenara; she's trying to policy lynch you, but you are weirdly defending her and it makes no sense.
Below is a response to 320.
In post 446, yessiree wrote:Fos: Chevre and Rampage
In post 487, yessiree wrote:Albert_B_Rampage.scumLean(); // #320, go home, do you know there is this thing called ISO and did you know you can do a Ctrl+F (on windows), or Command+F (on mac) to search for keywords (hint: maenara) while in someone's ISO. HOLY SHIT TECHNOLOGY IS SO USEFUL (hint: #261)
Below is me calling Chevre and ABR scum.
In post 369, emogirl123 wrote:kaboom is a garbage lynch. If we were lynching scummy votes on my wagon, start with Chevre and ABR.
To answer your question, I voted Chevre who not only is scum, but helped the wagon shift from me to him. I unvoted because there was more content and I wanted to make a better decision. I voted Maestro because he is scum. I then voted ABR because he is scum, but had to compromise with Brian Skies because no one wants to lynch ABR.

If you continue to read the game, you will see why I voted Chevre again.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (isolation #253) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2204, petroleumjelly wrote:Nevertheless you jumped on Chevre wagon and did not analyze the people who started attacking Chevre (or if you have, I have not gotten there yet). Please explain why.
I didn't notice this until my second read through. I was the second person (behind Garmr), to unvote Chevre when he was at L-1. I recall unvoting because Chevre posted a wall, which I didn't read yet wanted to. A lot of my posts after that have been lurking, but I did get a vote for Maestro in without going into much detail. The reason more or less can be found if you look at my previous interactions with Maestro. I wanted a direct confrontation with Maestro to result from that vote, but ABR is scum and Maestro subbed out.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (isolation #254) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

You are missing the point. The whole reason why I even mentioned towntelling was in response to Chevre.
In post 311, Chevre wrote:
Vote: emogirl123

After rereading the thread, it feels like the right choice to lynch emogirl today. A lot of her actions are suspicious to me, and these pages have been so dominated by her and discussion of her that I feel her flip would produce the most fruitful relationship analysis tomorrow.
In post 312, emogirl123 wrote:I agree that I have been town telling awfully hard and in turn this makes me suspicious. However I think this is a null read to go on, and when I flip town, you have gained zero information. Congrats.
In post 316, emogirl123 wrote:You didn't even understand what I just said, so can you explain why I am suspicious? I have been posting for the purposes of town telling, so I don't know where your read came from.
Since I was already at L-3 and in serious danger of being mislynched, I was taking into account of possible scum strategies to push the hammer through. What you saw was me attempting to read Chevre's play and failing at it.

Opposing Maenara's lynch was not because I was trying to town tell, but as a result of the action, it became a town-tell. The motive for opposing Maenara's lynch was to call out Sotty "taking the ultimate easy stance" and defend a player I did not believe to be scum based on that one action. The town-telling I was referring to was prior to Chevre's vote on me, which naturally includes me opposing Maenara's wagon.

Here is what I meant by town-telling:

Spoiler:
In post 254, Tebow wrote:Emogirl seems to have clear, if possibly misguided, town motivation flowing through all her actions.
In post 543, Zdenek wrote:5 pages in and emogirl and garmr both seem rather townie.
Unvote
In post 1604, Rainbowdash wrote:NC is town because emo has been town since about page 5. He just replaced into the slot.
In post 1627, Rainbowdash wrote:Because he is. Just read the first few pages. Its not as much "this post in particular" as other reads but if you want me pulling one exact one look at the one where they apparently have no idea how to balance mountainous.

The slot just reads town. The reactionary play, the lazy wagon...

Note that these happened before Chevre's vote so I said the whole town telling thing to prod for more information from people on my wagon. It was along the lines of "How do you scum read me if I have been town telling this whole game?". If you reread the wagon, it lacked a lot of information due to the lazy votes being piled up. I tried to question every single vote on there to see if their intentions were scum.

Here is a summary of my reads when I assumed I was being lynched and had no momentum to change:
In post 336, emogirl123 wrote:When Bulbazak flips scum, look towards Sotty and Maestro for answers. NS seems okay, Chevre and ABR doesn't. Chevre is worse than Maenara in magnitudes.
The following is why I voted Chevre out of everyone on my wagon:

Spoiler:
In post 334, Tebow wrote:Also, Chevre's vote on the emogirl wagon is soooooo bad.
It even sounds like Chevre know it's wrong in the course of making it
- that old chestnut, the 'Well you've dominated the day to the point where lynching you will produce loads of information' argument absolving the voter of even having to commit to portraying confidence in a scumflip. This is a wagon built on misrepresentation and carried forward by lazy wagon-hopping.
In post 438, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 402, OhGodMyLife wrote:
I have trouble believing you thought it was scummy in the first place
This is the point I wanted to make earlier. I assumed that the scum read on me was that I was town telling which I would have believed. Since that wasn't the case,
I don't see why he felt it was necessary to place me at L-2 using whatever read he had and arguing that my lynch was for information.
In post 315, emogirl123 wrote:I also want to say that there are still people on my wagon that didn't explicitly state a reason for voting me. Arguing that a lynch on me for information is garbage when your vote was for the purpose of getting me lynched very quickly.
In post 324, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 323, Chevre wrote:Lynching emogirl is not a lazy lynch, it is one that will on one part define relationships to a person with confirmed alignment for many people
It is ok to lynch me for being scummy, but it is not ok to lynch me to define relationships. What is this horse shit? There has been no actual case against me and your vote seems awfully opportunistic to push a lynch over lying about defining relationships when in reality it is to gain support for a lynch due to annoyance.

In post 2209, petroleumjelly wrote:Chevre did not understand that you were "managing" the wagon on you by "Towntelling." He was legitimately confused why you would oppose potential counterwagons to yourself if you were scum. This in turn resulted in him unvoting you.
Take the "town telling" out of the picture. I don't see how you can argue that he is confused about me defending Maenara. I have multiple posts about my stance on Maenara which Chevre must have missed in his effort post
(see "page 12" within his post)

In post 2209, petroleumjelly wrote:After Chevre's unvote, you explain that Chevre's reaction was pretty much the exact type of thing you were going for, i.e., making Townspeople think you were also Town and unvoting you. Chevre is the only person who (that I have seen) actually did that.
That isn't true. I never said
"making Townspeople think you were also Town and unvoting you"
. Read this. Chevre's reaction can be summed up perfectly by the following:
In post 425, Sotty7 wrote:That unvote of emo felt a lot like a panicing scum unvote after being railed on how crappy his first vote was. I'm also happy to call the four who quick voted Chevre on that one page as town. My vote now places Chevre tied with emogirl and I am completely happy with that.
It was pretty much a Chevre got caught with his hands in the cookie jar type of post.
In post 2209, petroleumjelly wrote:A wagon then grew on Chevre, and you supported it. Given that your play was designed to get Townspeople to unvote you, I fail to see why you would then support his wagon and then not analyze those who jumped on (at least not that I have read).
Again, you miss the point here. My play is not designed to get townspeople to unvote me, it is to catch scum who vote me. Read 447, 448, 449, 451. I scum read Chevre, so naturally I support it.
In post 2209, petroleumjelly wrote:Instead, you seem to assume that the people who were not on your wagon (Tebow, OhGodMyLife, and Sotty7) were Town because they "understood your motives" and did not vote you to begin with.
No, see the following:
In post 339, emogirl123 wrote:If momentum doesn't shift, and I really doubt it would, lynch within Bulbazak/Garmr for info tomorrow. Trying to figure out who is the most scummy leading my lynch is as null as things get. This is because I did my best to not appeal to anyone this game. My opinion is that Bulbazak is scum and Garmr is town. People defending my wagon are not clear, don't let them coast.

Please for fuck sakes, lynch Bulbazak.
He is so scum it's silly
The post was made when I thought I was about to be hammered Day 1. I did not want scum manipulating my town flip.

I think this post stretched way too long and I lost track of my objective. You should catch up on the whole game before we continue our back and forth.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #255) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:47 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2209, petroleumjelly wrote:What do you think of the players who jumped on that Chevre wagon?
Flip Chevre's slot or Bulba and we can talk (or not since you are dead). Chevre is my strongest scum read, but like I said before, I didn't like Sotty's vote on Maenara. I also didn't like OGML's vote on Maenara, but I somehow forgot about him and disliked Sotty's more. I don't remember why. I also linked Bulba to Sotty for voting Maenara to direct attention away from Bulbazak/emogirl, and Maestro(Rainbow) for an associative read of Bulba. But who knows, these reads only hold up if Bulba flips scum, and at this point, I want Chevre's slot dead.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (isolation #256) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:48 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

Also, Thor is scum amongst this mess.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (isolation #257) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:07 am

Post by emogirl123 »

VOTE: kabooooom. policy, let's go.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (isolation #258) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:15 am

Post by emogirl123 »

Very low chance kabooooom is scum imo. However, I prefer kabooooom to not be a topic of discussion during a lylo. Especially with the amount of flak in the air right now for him, no sane scum would night kill him. There also sure ain't any town reads coming for kabooooom in the immediately future where lylo happens.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (isolation #259) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:21 am

Post by emogirl123 »

Now is the best time to enforce a policy lynch. Chevre's replacement just subbed in and in the process of catching up and there are 2 days left before we need to lynch and everyone's votes are scattered. Yes, I know you want us to blindly lynch RBD, but no. Enforce policy.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (isolation #260) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:19 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2249, Thor665 wrote:We're past the policy point - vote for people you think are scum.
lolno. you should know, leaving people who are a policy lynch to end game is not the game I want to play. I'm not town reading kabooooom and my scum reads aren't being voted. 2+2
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (isolation #261) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:23 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2250, kabooooom wrote:as for my wagon, its terrible!
sorry. VOTE: Bulbazak.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (isolation #262) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:27 am

Post by emogirl123 »

I probably won't get a chance to clarify any of my posts anymore, so if anyone needs anything from me, just ask. Otherwise I'm going to lurk.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (isolation #263) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:14 am

Post by emogirl123 »

Thor is scum. Lynch pls
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (isolation #264) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:21 am

Post by emogirl123 »

night kill prediction: emeraldemon
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2696 (isolation #265) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:43 am

Post by emogirl123 »

hm that's cool.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2698 (isolation #266) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:49 am

Post by emogirl123 »

thank you thesp.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (isolation #267) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:54 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2266, HighShroomish wrote:I am 1000000000000000000000% sure Bulba and RBD are town. As cabd would put it, they are town as fuck.
in retrospect, this is pretty amusing.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #268) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:09 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 336, emogirl123 wrote:When Bulbazak flips scum, look towards Sotty and Maestro for answers. NS seems okay, Chevre and ABR doesn't. Chevre is worse than Maenara in magnitudes. Too bad you guys don't give two shits about my reads. Before I get lynched, make sure Brian Skies at least attempts a reason. Maestro had his chance to influence my wagon and he didn't. It's too late, even if he removes his vote after this point, I still associated him with Bulbazak regardless if he leads.
:effortpost:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”