Mini 1581--The Final Radiant Tales...(Fin)

Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:08 am

Post by Lying Scum »

/confirm
Hydra of Belisarius, ETL, and a massive amount of bullshit.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:29 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Nope, not rushing into a lynch.

If we grind enough D1, we should become OP enough to avoid a xylo situation.

*serious face*
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 43, Oversoul wrote:What are you worried about? It's 7 to lynch, and there were only 4 votes on him.
...within the first two posts of the game proper.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:58 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 81, morph the cat wrote:
In post 29, Lying Scum wrote:Nope, not rushing into a lynch.

If we grind enough D1, we should become OP enough to avoid a xylo situation.

*serious face*
Is this beli?
Yeah!

I'm kind of surprised that question came from you, since you're the only one in this game that's seen me use screenshots from that spoof before.

I'm not sure what to make of that.

I'll call Mr. Z.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 97, morph the cat wrote:I thought so. I don't recall offhand you not voting in your first post in other games, which was why I asked.
I don't intentionally follow any pattern in RVS.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:08 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Yes, it most certainly is. How many bastard games are happening on site right now?

VOTE: ZZZX

choo choo motherfucker
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:54 am

Post by Lying Scum »

This is an ETL post that has not been approved by Belisarius. I am V/LA on the weekends, always and catching up today. From ISOs, here's what I've got (half done):

Bert
: Ok so, ignoring the doublevoter claim, I really, really, really think this is town Bert. In Dark Age of the Law, he was kind of all over the place (I was one of his scum partners as part of the Drunken Lies hydra). I think the thing I like the most here is his attention on KA and the way he went about it. I got the impression that he was actually interested in figuring him out, and not just fucking with him.
Town

Bulbazak
: I don't think I'll ever NOT be paranoid about you, Bulba <3 You got really mad at me for your lynch in Chain of Command, and that really stuck with me. I'm troubled by it because I find myself townreading you out of guilt. You fucked me up good as far as reading you goes. That being said, I really looked hard for scumtells in your ISO. The biggest thing that stood out was that Bulbazak actually followed up on the answers to his inquiries of gameplay/Mirhawk and made conclusions from them. Honestly, he could totally do that as scum, but he seemed interested in the results and I dunno, I see that more for townBulb. He can be town for now, with a very healthy dose of paranoia that he may not be.
Maybe town

gameplay506
Don’t know this person. Given the join date, and general tone of the posts, I'm not sure I know what's up with this guy. Clearly new to the site/mafia. I can't tell if he's excited to be here or not, I can't tell if this is normal for him or not. Posts seem a bit awkward, but responses sound genuine. Oh, also seems like maybe English isn't his first language, so.. maybe a little trouble for me there as well. He hasn't really given much of his own opinions yet, at least not enough for me to make a determination. Definitely one we'll be focusing on for sorting.
Null

KingdomAces
: I saw KA explain his playstyle in Dark Age of the Law, but only when pressured based on it. The fact that it was unprompted here is a little worrisome to me, though for now, I'm mostly inclined to believe it's not alignment-indicative. Actually, there's one thing that really bothered me. It was really small, but really stood out - in , he states that he hasn't rolled scum in a year and a half, and then says
"But anyway..."
as if to dismiss the train of thought completely. But why? This is going to need a deeper look and a chat with Beli. All in all - not the same KA from Dark Age of the Law.
Maybe scum

Lying Scum (Belisarius+EspeciallytheLies)
: such scum omg even their name says so lynch it with fire naow

MafiaSSK
: Er... can you just like, release a handbook on how to read you because... 2 game posts... (plus confirmation post for 3) egh. It's almost like you couldn't give a flying fuck about your games or your team. :( I'm cutting this rant short, as it's (mostly) irrelevant to this game. But yeah. wtf...
Null

Mirhawk
: Don't know this person. His defense of Bert in is really weird and out of left field, and I don't get it. He throws in the "well he could also be scum" almost as an afterthought just to even out the post and make it look like he doesn't know what's up. It definitely doesn't come across as natural. He's also arguing semantics which is a nice scum tell :] And Bulbazak is voting for him, after much townier posts than this guy has, and if Bulb is town I kind of want to sheep him. Will need to chat with Beli, but I want to vote here.
Scum

ETL

p-edit: heeeey.... :( Let's chat before voting cuz I don't wanna vote ZZZX right now.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Lying Scum »

morph the cat (Cabd+fferyllt)
: My experience with Cabd is that he's very scary for scum. I replaced into a game as scum and he pegged me pretty much right away. I think this slot is probably going to be my highest priority for sorting. I don't really know how to read either of them, but I'm hoping Beli can help me with that. That being said.... I'm not happy with them so far :( Lots of empty questions, no follow up, while . Very strange. I'm also not really sure about their push on snscompt1. From the ISO, I don't get the reasoning. They say he's a "person of interest" because of but don't explain why even when questioned at least three times about it, and when they finally get around to going into more detail it's because "it looked like buddying" but they never give exact details. What about the post seemed buddying? What was the major difference that made it stand out? There's no transparent thought process. I don't like it.
Side note, after reading snscompt1 ISO - wtf.. 41 was his third post, and the previous 2 were 1 or 2 words. This is so fabricated. This whole thing. LYNCH WITH FIRE.
Scum

Oversoul
: Don't know this person. I actually rather like his questioning of our first post. I was looking for someone to say something and he's really the only one who asked, and it seemed like he was actually thinking about what it meant rather than just looking for something to push. I also like how open he is with his thoughts.
Town

Rubicon
: Lynch-bait. Buuut... I don't see any inclination to get involved or solve the game. Also, the Jester comment was weird.
Maybe scum

snscompt1
: Don't know this person. :? I don't like the posting style in the least. I don't know what to make of this slot. Yet. Needs a closer look.
Null

Varsoon
: I know you hate me. Don't hate me. I was scum there. I did what I had to do. His posts this game are a little weird. My perspective is totally skewed though; I've only ever seen him that once where he was town and I was scum. I'm tempted to push his buttons just to see if I get the same reaction but I'm hesitant cuz I'd rather not make him replace out again. I wouldn't mind some interaction now that I'm getting involved in this game though. The read as it stands though is he might be scum. I really only saw excuses for not engaging.
Maybe scum

ZZZX
Lynch-bait. Looks town to me. Nothing pinged so far and he seems really into the game and all about doing things. Not sure how else to describe but I think most people should get what I mean. Anyway I like him for town.
Town

p-edit: :igmeou: seriously Bert? I saw you melt down from the scum QT. Give me a break, okay.. this is not the same Bert, and I gave very clear reasons for my read on you. Just because you think I shouldn't have an idea about you doesn't mean I don't, and scumreading me for thinking you are town is insulting, to say the least.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:33 am

Post by Lying Scum »

That was me, ETL. Also, for all of these, initial statements are what I wrote prior to reading/ISOs and to give a little background on my experience with the person.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:36 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 174, Bert wrote:I think most of us have exhausted our early KA-read. This dialogue happens sometimes and it doesn't mean KA should be let off the hook.
I think he has a good chance of being scum. Where do you stand on it?

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Summary of ETL's current reads:

Town {Bert, Oversoul, ZZZX}
Maybe Town {Bulbazak}
Null {gameplay506, MafiaSSK, snscompt1}
Maybe Scum {KingdomAces, Rubicon, Varsoon}
Scum {Mirhawk, morph the cat}

Honestly, when I was finished, I felt like I was way off track and had far too many scum reads to know where to begin, but I'm rather impressed with myself. This is a great place to start for me. This is gonna be a good game. :mrgreen:

Still need to get with Beli about it, but I feel good about these.

ETL

p-edit: :neutral: That doesn't mean you shouldn't try to read him, and it doesn't really tell me what you think of his slot.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 183, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:It's laughable because I think you're scum or ... what? Give some reasoning. Disparaging my reads isn't going to get you very far Ffery. Which head is posting doesn't change the read.

P-edit: ok.
us.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Also, why no comments about the other reads? Why are you only concerned with my initial thoughts about your slot?

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 181, morph the cat wrote:Why are you reading Morph as Cabd? He's made one post so far.
Where did I say or even imply this was the case? I also don't like the instant attack from you at all. There's no discussion or anything. It doesn't make sense.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:23 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 187, morph the cat wrote:
In post 183, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:It's laughable because I think you're scum or ... what? Give some reasoning. Disparaging my reads isn't going to get you very far Ffery.
Which head is posting doesn't change the read.

It should, on a very fundamental level.
Sure, but I'm reading the ISO as a whole and looking for motivation. It doesn't look to me like you are actually doing anything. Unless this is a specifically townFfery thing, which would be counterintuitive to a townPOV, then it's not that relevant.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 190, morph the cat wrote:You certainly implied that Cabd not pegging scum already is of concern.
No. I didn't. Please read my posts and don't just make shit up. I said the initial comments on each were about my experience with the person. Where did I say that you're scum because you didn't lynch scum yet? Like what? Secondly, BoP isn't something I'd use against either of you... In fact, it was more a statement that I was hoping you were town so I could sheep you guys to a win. I feel like there is a lot of animosity in your posts that I just don't remember from elsewhere.
And yes, this is a very townffery early day 1.
townFfery asks empty questions without following up and doesn't push anyone for anything or make any solid content posts? I don't think so. And if that's true you need to maybe think about doing something about that because empty posts don't help anyone.

ETL

P-edit: Because he's not being scummy ZZZX. He seems excited about what he's doing here. He seems involved and looking for real clues.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Lying Scum »

And I'm not even interested in lynching you today. I want to lynch Mirhawk. I also think Beli has more experience with you, and I know he's hydra'd with you, Ffery. I haven't even had a chance to get with him about this game yet, so I don't really understand why you're being so jumpy.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 195, morph the cat wrote:
In post 192, Lying Scum wrote:
In post 190, morph the cat wrote:You certainly implied that Cabd not pegging scum already is of concern.
No. I didn't. Please read my posts and don't just make shit up. I said the initial comments on each were about my experience with the person. Where did I say that you're scum because you didn't lynch scum yet? Like what? Secondly, BoP isn't something I'd use against either of you... In fact, it was more a statement that I was hoping you were town so I could sheep you guys to a win. I feel like there is a lot of animosity in your posts that I just don't remember from elsewhere.
Sorry, no. Misread me this egregiously, write a novel about it compared to most of your other reads, and on the basis of minimal prior exposure to my early game, then don't expect me to be understanding of how you could be this wrong so quickly.
Why does the amount of words have anything to do with anything? I had more to say. I felt more strongly about it. If you'll notice, Bulbazak has quite the "novel" as well. And you didn't even acknowledge that you were wrong about what you say I did. I never said I was basing my read on your slot on BoP. Furthermore, this is far from a meta read, so this is another thing you are saying that isn't true.

And why do you expect me to be right "this quickly"? What does that even mean? We're 8 pages in, and I'm working through my reads. You think I expect you to be understanding about me thinking you are scum? Why would that even be a concern? I don't even know how to respond to that.
And I strongly suggest you have a hydra convo about your read. I look forward to the results.
FFS, it will happen when it happens, and when it does, we'll post updates. I've been on for what... 3 hours so far? I don't understand why you want to limit me to only posting when I've coordinated with Beli, because that's what it feels like. If you're so interested in his read, then be patient and wait for it. Continually telling me that I'm not good enough to read you without talking to Beli is fucking stupid. And mean. And irrelevant.
And yes, this is a very townffery early day 1.
townFfery asks empty questions without following up and doesn't push anyone for anything or make any solid content posts? I don't think so. And if that's true you need to maybe think about doing something about that because empty posts don't help anyone.

ETL
No, townffery asks questions, makes observations, watches for the reactions to my questions and others', and develops reads. The fact that you don't see the point of my questions may indicate that our approach to the game is just simply that different. Or it could say something about your alignment that Beli's play hasn't shown any indication of so far. But, from my knowledge of your meta, your aggression as town has much more of a point to it than as scum. And the paranoia comes off more genuine. We'll see how this game shapes up.
I'm trying not to be such a dick these days. Please do not use that as a way to read me and I'd prefer if you didn't intentionally try to rile me up for no reason. I have anger problems that I really want to work on. I know that I've mentioned this in other places too, so it's something you can verify for yourself.

In any case, I'm not going to be using your self-meta to adjust my read, so you can stop that now. I'll talk with Beli, we'll go over our reads together, and see where we're at. But right now, I really like my read on you and I think it's correct. So there.
I don't think we have ever played a game together from the start before, except for maybe a scum-Sangres micro. You've replaced in after there was already a body of work. But I think if you go back and look at some of our earlier games you'll see that my approach is not all that different here from the early days of those games.
I may or may not look. I'm not a fan of digging for meta. If it's not at the top of my head when I get the read, then it's not going to be part of it. Not to mention that
it's not a freakin meta read in the first place
. You saying "but I do this as town, go look" doesn't help me. At all. My read on your slot is based on what I see to be the effects (or rather, lack thereof) of your posts. I don't see the purpose behind them, I don't see the results, and I don't see any of your conclusions. Don't just tell me about your process, show me.
P-edit: Because he's not being scummy ZZZX. He seems excited about what he's doing here. He seems involved and looking for real clues.
Ok.

What did you think of the jester stuff?
I dunno. I'm not exactly interested in setup spec tbh cuz it doesn't really help me at this moment. Maybe later it will be more significant. I have it filed away. The only thing regarding jesters that stood out was the guy who said "I'm definitely not a Jester". I don't quite understand why that comment was made. Is this in relation to ZZZX or separate?

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 198, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:It looks to me like he is giving his experience with bastard games but I don't know. A lot of what he says is somewhat non-sequiter but it hasn't been alignment indicative in the past. I didn't think much of it. Why are you so interested in it over the other stuff in the thread?

ETL
us.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:12 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 201, Rubicon wrote:ETL your read wall looks made up to me.
lol... ok... it's not.
Overly confident Bert and ZZZX town-reads.
Not confident at all. Are they my strongest reads thus far? Yeah. Why would that be "overly" confident in the least?
Waffles on Bulbazak, gameplay, MafiaSSK, me.
Didn't you just say... so either I'm confident or I'm not. Which is it?
Oversoul read looks fake as hell.
Saying so doesn't make it so. You need to explain why it "looks fake as hell" to you.
Varsoon read looks fake.
Same here. I put in the effort to explain my reasoning. You are just flinging poo.
Also, calling me lynch-bait which I don't understand from our (almost nonexistent) meta experience together.
We have meta you are not aware of. It allows me to see who is pushing you because they think you are easy or because they think you are scum. I shared it because not everyone may see it the same way.
Poking at the jester comment as "weird" but not expressing any opinion on it or asking me why I said it, etc.
"etc." ok.. lol.. I did. You are welcome to give me the answer. But you didn't. And saying something is weird IS an opinion. Weird certainly does not = townie.
In short, it looks like you cared more about making a long read wall post with a paragraph talking about each player than you cared about actually scumhunting based on those reads.
Erm... the two are not independent. I could have broken them up for you, if you liked. But it's how I do things. I read the thread, read ISOs, make notes on each player to form a base, review combined ISOs, compare with vote counts, and then rinse/repeat.

It seems to me like you are really trying to poke holes in my reads only because I'm not sure about you yet. The defensiveness at this point, especially with a null read, is a little overblown if you ask me.

You didn't even bother to ask me for any additional details, or press me for more reasoning. If you thought it was fake, this would seem the logical action to follow, but instead you just tried to discredit the entire thing. Why?

And then.. weird appeal to Mirhawk.. that is really.. very strange.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 207, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 206, Rubicon wrote:I'm asking Mirhawk because that's where my vote has been and your read wall seems like a good jumping off point for further discussion with my main scum read.

The strong reads bug me because they don't fit the amount of content those players have posted. It stretches my suspension of disbelief to think you have those reads, and consequently makes me think you miscalibrated what would be a plausible amount of fake confidence.
Fair enough. That doesn't mean they are made up. They are the reads I have. The one on Bert is very much based on previous games with him, and more specifically, the fact that I saw from an informed POV his scum game in Dark Age of the Law, and it doesn't look the same to me here. Same for ZZZX, though different games, but he's being very much his townself. The other one, Oversoul, because his posts are very transparent, and make it easy for me to read him. Of course I could be wrong, but I have to put some faith in my own reads or I'll waffle all over the place and my reads will never evolve properly.
The waffly reads bug me because you spend so much time writing about how waffly you are, without working to make yourself less waffly by scumhunting those players.
This is something you have no way of knowing at all. I caught up on the thread and posted my initial thoughts. The next step involves engaging those null players to refine my read on them.
This makes it look like you care more about writing about your reads than improving them.
At this point? Well.. yes. It's important that I get my thoughts out there and then work on building them into stronger reads. That involves talking through those reads with my stronger town reads. Can't do that if they aren't at least posted. But none of it was fabricated. Like, I didn't just say shit to say shit. Everything I wrote was something I actually thought.
The fake-sounding reads just pattern match as the kind of reads scum like to make up to look like they have a position.
No. I don't think you know the difference. I don't know why they sound fake to you, but they aren't. And furthermore, what you're talking about is a non-committal reads list, which I didn't do at all.
In post 205, Lying Scum wrote:
Also, calling me lynch-bait which I don't understand from our (almost nonexistent) meta experience together.
We have meta you are not aware of. It allows me to see who is pushing you because they think you are easy or because they think you are scum. I shared it because not everyone may see it the same way.
Could you talk more about this?
What exactly is there to talk about? I have alts. End of story. However, I think you are just insulted that I called you lynch bait, which actually makes me feel better about you. I think scum would be more likely to take the lynch bait title and roll with it, than to fight it.
This doesn't make me feel better about you making stuff up considering no one has pushed or even mentioned me at all so far.
Again, I have not made anything up. You need to stop saying that like it's a fact. You think it sounds fake, ok, then that's what you think. That doesn't mean it actually is. And I don't think you get what I meant at all.

If I think X is an easy mark, I'm going to be looking for the people who are opportunistically going for an easy lynch. It helps me sort other people, and sharing my insight might help others sort other people as well. Does that mean that X is already being pushed? No.... I never said it did and the statement isn't dependent on that in any way.

ETL
er... I'm bad at this hydra thing. I'm sorry. This was us.

Also...
In post 167, ZZZX wrote:
In post 162, morph the cat wrote:
In post 137, ZZZX wrote:Today was the first exam of the finals

I got burned

In other news I am feeling better about aces but I'll keep my vote for a little while.
If you feel better about him, why would you leave your vote there?

In this game keeping some voting is useful because I allows us to give pressure while still able to stay safe.

I have played countless games with fools/jesters in here or other sites such as epic mafia so I am pretty certain of my ability in recognizing who is NOT a jester most of the time ( catching jester is difficult )
In post 168, ZZZX wrote:SHIT WRONG GAME
Not sure why this didn't click before. Beli just pointed it out. I feel stupid. But not about the morph read. Not in the slightest anymore.

Wow.

ETL

p-edit: MafiaSSK, can you like... go actually read where I explained each one of those rather than taking the final conclusion and saying I never said anything before it?
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 211, morph the cat wrote:This is a cabdpost. Hi. ETL why are you trying the "omg cabd so scary scum" angle? It...

A: never works
B: Hasn't been true for the past few months
and
C: DId I mention it never works?
I don't understand what you are saying Cabd. I gave my experience on most of the playerlist where I had it to give. What do you think I'm supposedly doing with this statement?

Also... I thought yall were scumreading ZZZX???

ETL

p-edit: K. Posting in the wrong thread about the same thread. Ok.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 210, morph the cat wrote:
In post 198, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:It looks to me like he is giving his experience with bastard games but I don't know. A lot of what he says is somewhat non-sequiter but it hasn't been alignment indicative in the past. I didn't think much of it. Why are you so interested in it over the other stuff in the thread?

ETL
You asked me why I didn't care about your other reads initially. Now, when I want to know more about the basis for your read of zzzx and whether you've taken into account info that caught my eye, you want to know why I care about this read.

I'm interested in this read in particular because you have a strong townread on someone I am scumreading. I want to understand why we differ and if your reasons for townread should make me reconsider.

It might also help me figure out if I want to give any of your reads at this point much weight, and it's further grist for coming to conclusions about your alignment.

I think this question kind of points up, though, that you and I approach the game quite differently.
I was townreading him because I'm fucking dumb, and didn't understand what all the fuss was about, which is exactly what I said to Beli when he asked me the same thing.

Now tell me why cabd is giving me shit for thinking he's a good player.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 216, morph the cat wrote:
In post 215, Lying Scum wrote:Now tell me why cabd is giving me shit for thinking he's a good player.
You're using "cabd is a good player" as an excuse to scumread us as opposed to null read us via burden of proficiency. No need to ask her.
Cabd! Show me where I said that please. I never said that ever.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Lying Scum »

This is very much not.. at all what I'd expect. Like, first of all, you're defending yourself against arguments I haven't made, which doesn't make sense AT ALL, and then trying to steer towards scumreading me for it, despite it being 100% false.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 219, morph the cat wrote:
In post 175, Lying Scum wrote:8.
:
My experience with Cabd is that he's very scary for scum. I replaced into a game as scum and he pegged me pretty much right away.
I think this slot is probably going to be my highest priority for sorting. I don't really know how to read either of them, but I'm hoping Beli can help me with that. That being said.... I'm not happy with them so far :( Lots of empty questions, no follow up, while . Very strange. I'm also not really sure about their push on snscompt1. From the ISO, I don't get the reasoning. They say he's a "person of interest" because of but don't explain why even when questioned at least three times about it, and when they finally get around to going into more detail it's because "it looked like buddying" but they never give exact details. What about the post seemed buddying? What was the major difference that made it stand out? There's no transparent thought process. I don't like it.
Side note, after reading snscompt1 ISO - wtf.. 41 was his third post, and the previous 2 were 1 or 2 words. This is so fabricated. This whole thing. LYNCH WITH FIRE.
Scum
Yes ok. Now show me where I said that was the reason I'm scum reading you guys? Because I never linked the two because they are not related. I even explained that the first statement in each read is my experience with the player.

Look at Bulbazak's read. The first part is directed at him, which I wrote prior to doing the ISO. Then is shifts to 3rd person, as I write about my thoughts on his ISO. The others are the same. So why are you trying to make a connection that isn't there, and I'm telling you isn't there, and I'm telling you exactly why I'm scumreading the slot, yet you are still trying to pretend like this has anything to do with it.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

So, I feel like you're doing this on purpose to frustrate me, so I'm going to stop. I explained my scumread, which doesn't include ANYWHERE anything about BoP or your skill as a player. In fact, I explained it directly to Ffery that I wrote that more in the hopes that I could bounce ideas off you. But I do not think you're town, and I think you're fucking with me on purpose, and I'm not playing that game because either you are being extremely dense and just totally missing the point, or you're scum pretending to, and I'm not playing that game with you.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

:
My experience with Cabd is that he's very scary for scum. I replaced into a game as scum and he pegged me pretty much right away.
I think this slot is probably going to be my highest priority for sorting. I don't really know how to read either of them, but I'm hoping Beli can help me with that.[/u] That being said.... I'm not happy with them so far :( Lots of empty questions, no follow up, while . Very strange. I'm also not really sure about their push on snscompt1. From the ISO, I don't get the reasoning. They say he's a "person of interest" because of but don't explain why even when questioned at least three times about it, and when they finally get around to going into more detail it's because "it looked like buddying" but they never give exact details. What about the post seemed buddying? What was the major difference that made it stand out? There's no transparent thought process. I don't like it.
Scum
And if it wasn't fucking clear enough, the underlined came before I read the fucking ISo.

Go look at Varsoon's too. Like do you think you're fucking special or somethign that I didn't include my experience with yall just because you;'re you?

get out.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

I don't know what I did but i fucked up the tags there. I dont care. the underlined is what cabd made big and the whole big part is supposed to be underlined.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 224, Lying Scum wrote:
:
I think this slot is probably going to be my highest priority for sorting. I don't really know how to read either of them, but I'm hoping Beli can help me with that.
That being said.... I'm not happy with them so far :( Lots of empty questions, no follow up, while . Very strange. I'm also not really sure about their push on snscompt1. From the ISO, I don't get the reasoning. They say he's a "person of interest" because of but don't explain why even when questioned at least three times about it, and when they finally get around to going into more detail it's because "it looked like buddying" but they never give exact details. What about the post seemed buddying? What was the major difference that made it stand out? There's no transparent thought process. I don't like it.
Scum
And if it wasn't fucking clear enough, the underlined came before I read the fucking ISo.

Go look at Varsoon's too. Like do you think you're fucking special or somethign that I didn't include my experience with yall just because you;'re you?

get out.

ETL
There. I fixed it. And I made it blue and bold so you can't miss it.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

Let me do that for all of them since you are having trouble differentiating.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 172, Lying Scum wrote:This is an ETL post that has not been approved by Belisarius. I am V/LA on the weekends, always and catching up today. From ISOs, here's what I've got (half done):

Bert
: Ok so, ignoring the doublevoter claim, I really, really, really think this is town Bert. In Dark Age of the Law, he was kind of all over the place (I was one of his scum partners as part of the Drunken Lies hydra). I think the thing I like the most here is his attention on KA and the way he went about it. I got the impression that he was actually interested in figuring him out, and not just fucking with him.
Town
This doesn't have one because I didn't think to do that until after I did the first ISO.

Bulbazak
:
I don't think I'll ever NOT be paranoid about you, Bulba <3 You got really mad at me for your lynch in Chain of Command, and that really stuck with me. I'm troubled by it because I find myself townreading you out of guilt. You fucked me up good as far as reading you goes.
That being said, I really looked hard for scumtells in your ISO. The biggest thing that stood out was that Bulbazak actually followed up on the answers to his inquiries of gameplay/Mirhawk and made conclusions from them. Honestly, he could totally do that as scum, but he seemed interested in the results and I dunno, I see that more for townBulb. He can be town for now, with a very healthy dose of paranoia that he may not be.
Maybe town

gameplay506
Don’t know this person.
Given the join date, and general tone of the posts, I'm not sure I know what's up with this guy. Clearly new to the site/mafia. I can't tell if he's excited to be here or not, I can't tell if this is normal for him or not. Posts seem a bit awkward, but responses sound genuine. Oh, also seems like maybe English isn't his first language, so.. maybe a little trouble for me there as well. He hasn't really given much of his own opinions yet, at least not enough for me to make a determination. Definitely one we'll be focusing on for sorting.
Null

KingdomAces
:
I saw KA explain his playstyle in Dark Age of the Law, but only when pressured based on it.
The fact that it was unprompted here is a little worrisome to me, though for now, I'm mostly inclined to believe it's not alignment-indicative. Actually, there's one thing that really bothered me. It was really small, but really stood out - in , he states that he hasn't rolled scum in a year and a half, and then says
"But anyway..."
as if to dismiss the train of thought completely. But why? This is going to need a deeper look and a chat with Beli. All in all - not the same KA from Dark Age of the Law.
Maybe scum

Lying Scum (Belisarius+EspeciallytheLies)
: such scum omg even their name says so lynch it with fire naow

MafiaSSK
: Er... can you just like, release a handbook on how to read you because... 2 game posts... (plus confirmation post for 3) egh. It's almost like you couldn't give a flying fuck about your games or your team. :( I'm cutting this rant short, as it's (mostly) irrelevant to this game. But yeah. wtf...
Null
I didn't feel like this needed one, but I don't really know how to read this person at al. I've played a few games with him and never really payed much attention. The only one I remember was street racers which I read the slot based on mastin, but overall he put far more effort into it than he has done in other games since then.

Mirhawk
:
Don't know this person.
His defense of Bert in is really weird and out of left field, and I don't get it. He throws in the "well he could also be scum" almost as an afterthought just to even out the post and make it look like he doesn't know what's up. It definitely doesn't come across as natural. He's also arguing semantics which is a nice scum tell :] And Bulbazak is voting for him, after much townier posts than this guy has, and if Bulb is town I kind of want to sheep him. Will need to chat with Beli, but I want to vote here.
Scum

ETL

p-edit: heeeey.... :( Let's chat before voting cuz I don't wanna vote ZZZX right now.
:
My experience with Cabd is that he's very scary for scum. I replaced into a game as scum and he pegged me pretty much right away. I think this slot is probably going to be my highest priority for sorting. I don't really know how to read either of them, but I'm hoping Beli can help me with that.
That being said.... I'm not happy with them so far :( Lots of empty questions, no follow up, while . Very strange. I'm also not really sure about their push on snscompt1. From the ISO, I don't get the reasoning. They say he's a "person of interest" because of but don't explain why even when questioned at least three times about it, and when they finally get around to going into more detail it's because "it looked like buddying" but they never give exact details. What about the post seemed buddying? What was the major difference that made it stand out? There's no transparent thought process. I don't like it.
Scum

Oversoul
:
Don't know this person.
I actually rather like his questioning of our first post. I was looking for someone to say something and he's really the only one who asked, and it seemed like he was actually thinking about what it meant rather than just looking for something to push. I also like how open he is with his thoughts.
Town

Rubicon
:
Lynch-bait.
Buuut... I don't see any inclination to get involved or solve the game. Also, the Jester comment was weird.
Maybe scum

snscompt1
:
Don't know this person
. :? I don't like the posting style in the least. I don't know what to make of this slot. Yet. Needs a closer look.
Null

Varsoon
:
I know you hate me. Don't hate me. I was scum there. I did what I had to do.
His posts this game are a little weird. My perspective is totally skewed though; I've only ever seen him that once where he was town and I was scum. I'm tempted to push his buttons just to see if I get the same reaction but I'm hesitant cuz I'd rather not make him replace out again. I wouldn't mind some interaction now that I'm getting involved in this game though. The read as it stands though is he might be scum. I really only saw excuses for not engaging.
Maybe scum

ZZZX
Lynch-bait
. Looks town to me. Nothing pinged so far and he seems really into the game and all about doing things. Not sure how else to describe but I think most people should get what I mean. Anyway I like him for town.
Town

p-edit: :igmeou: seriously Bert? I saw you melt down from the scum QT. Give me a break, okay.. this is not the same Bert, and I gave very clear reasons for my read on you. Just because you think I shouldn't have an idea about you doesn't mean I don't, and scumreading me for thinking you are town is insulting, to say the least.
All the blue is pre-iso commentary.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:28 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 232, morph the cat wrote:Are you clear on this now?
Clear on what, why Cabd's pissy about a perceived BoP read, or why you're willing to vote anyone
voting one of your scumreads
due to an egregious scumslip?

Because I sure as hell don't grok the latter. #167 was clearly "wrong thread, but right game." Jesters are a bastard element, and how many bastard games are going on right now? Oh that's right, one. The "we" and "stay safe" sentiments are clearly something one would write in a scum QT, and scum have daytalk.

Voting ZZZX after the slip is
not
alignment indicative. That lynch is
going
to happen. Scum will be on the wagon to avoid being PoE'd so readily, and town will be on the wagon because when the scum give you a free lynch, you take the fucking free lynch.

-Beli
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:35 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Funny, that's pretty well what she's saying about Cabd, both in thread and in the hydra QT.

I don't mind the argument, I think it's actually been pretty useful. I just realised something I need to bring up with ETL.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:02 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Morph - I think you're scum for in-thread reasons, as I posted in : empty questions with no follow up, making excuses for not placing a vote, saying snscompt1 is a "person of interest" and not explaining why after being asked several times, and the post that was used as a reason () doesn't fit with the explanation given.

Additionally, both of you are claiming that I am scumreading you based on BoP and meta. Please read the above paragraph again. None of that has anything to do with BoP
or
meta. This is a false statement. You have spent many posts saying how this is a contradiction when the argument actually does not exist.

Furthermore, the statement I made about cabd was that he was
good at catching scum
. The exact words I used were "scary for scum". See here:
In post 175, Lying Scum wrote:My experience with Cabd is that
he's very scary for scum.
He then turns around and accuses me of trying to use the argument "Cabd is scary as scum" as a reason to scumread you, which is also false. See here:
In post 211, morph the cat wrote:This is a cabdpost. Hi. ETL why are you trying the "omg
cabd so scary scum
" angle? It...

A: never works
B: Hasn't been true for the past few months
and
C: DId I mention it never works?
It is truly beyond my understanding that either of you would twist a statement in such a way and attempt to apply it as a scum tell, AND have this "misunderstanding" for so long.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:40 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 244, morph the cat wrote:your characterization of my question to gameplay being hypocritical or contradictory with my own play, was quite simply incorrect,
From your ISO, it looked to me like you gave someone a snarky response about why you did not place a vote, and then later poked at gameplay for doing the same thing. It looks hypocritical to me in the ISO, perhaps not in context, but the point of doing ISOs is to find the contradictions that may not be apparent in context.
Players doing stuff that prolongs RVS or that looks like they are ignoring or refusing to engage actual content that drives the game beyond RVS always gets my attention.
Is this your explanation of the context? You were poking at gameplay because he was RVSing at a point that you felt it was no longer appropriate?

Also, forgive me if I do not trust either of you to be able to read my alignment correctly from "rage", considering how 1) I haven't played regularly as ETL in the last 2 months and I'm positive Cabd isn't aware of all my alts currently in circulation, and 2) I've been working pretty diligently on adjusting my playstyle, focusing mostly on channeling my emotions and not insulting people. Me telling you what I'm working on regarding that isn't going to help you, but neither is guessing about it.

Lastly, if you're not going to follow up on your questions, how do you expect me to think that is anything BUT scummy? It doesn't look to me like you are actually interested in the results of your inquiry. You can't simply scumread us for pointing out something valid about your play here that doesn't look remotely town motivated. If you actually plan on doing something constructive with those questions, then do it, but don't complain that I'm scumreading you when you haven't yet. I've been strung along far too many times by scum who were "too busy" or "not done yet", and I've done it myself more than once. Actually, until recently, that was probably my biggest scum tell and I don't know why no one ever fucking caught it.

Anyway, I'm done arguing with you. I have other people to sort, and you've become a distraction. I'll come back to you later.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:15 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 239, snscompt1 wrote:
@Nati: Apologies, but Im requesting to be replaced. I can tell that this is one game I wont be of much help and would like to give the spot to someone who will take the time to do well. Very sorry.
Does this mean Guyett is coming? :mrgreen:

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Spoiler: Edited Vote Counts
Until there is a lynch I won't actually know how this works, but there is something screwy going on with the votes and I can't follow what's happening there, and I can't think about them properly. I'm posting these here as the votes actually were in the thread to show people's intentions, rather than what was actually counted.

The below VCs are structured thus:
Page

Voted (# of posted votes): voters who followed the unvote rule,
voter who did not use unvote before voting here
voter who did not use unvote before voting from here to elsewhere

Notes:
Anything I noticed in comparison to Nat's VC.

All votes listed for a particular page are all votes that were made on that page. In the case where a voter leaves a wagon to vote elsewhere without using an unvote, the previous vote is not counted in the # of posted votes.

Confirmation phase votes

Natirasha (4): MafiaSSK, ZZZX, snscompt1

Notes:
Actual VC shows everyone EXCEPT snscompt1 voting for themselves. Gamestart VC shows snscompt1 voting for ZZZX.

Page 2

Natirasha (2):
MafiaSSK
, KingdomAces, ZZZX,
snscompt1

ZZZX (3):
snscompt1
, Rubicon, Oversoul,
MafiaSSK

Varsoon (1): Bulbazak
KingdomAces (1): Mirhawk

Notes:
None yet - next VC is on page...

Page 3

Natirasha (1):
MafiaSSK
, ZZZX,
snscompt1

ZZZX (2):
snscompt1
Oversoul
MafiaSSK

KingdomAces (3): Mirhawk, Bert,
Oversoul

Mirhawk (1): Rubicon

Notes:
I did not see an unvote from Oversoul going from ZZZX to KingdomAces, and it appears that Nat did not penalize him for it in . Same for MafiaSSK from himself/modvoting to ZZZX.

Page 4

Natirasha (0):
MafiaSSK
ZZZX
snscompt1

ZZZX (2):
snscompt1
Oversoul
MafiaSSK

KingdomAces (4): Mirhawk, Bert,
Oversoul
ZZZX

morph the cat (1): gameplay506

Notes:
None yet.

Page 5

Natirasha (1):
MafiaSSK
ZZZX
snscompt1
Bert

ZZZX (2):
snscompt1
Oversoul
MafiaSSK

KingdomAces (3): Mirhawk,
Oversoul
ZZZX

morph the cat (1): gameplay506,
Bert

Notes:
So, the doesn't show Rubicon's vote on Mirhawk at all. He voted per the game rules. It also shows ZZZX's vote on KA, despite ZZZX not unvoting. This is very confusing. The rules state we must unvote but the mod is counting votes that were not preceded by an unvote, and not counting some votes at all.

Page 6

Natirasha (1):
MafiaSSK
ZZZX
snscompt1
Bert

ZZZX (2):
snscompt1
Oversoul
MafiaSSK

Oversoul
ZZZX

Bert

Notes:
WTF. The shows Bert voting KA, even though he unvoted and voted morph the cat. Bert also then neglected to unvote, and voted Natirasha. AND, he put Bert's vote between second, rather than last. AND has a second vote on Mirhawk from Bert as the first vote, even though Rubicon voted him first, and now Rubicon's vote is being counted.

I don't like this. Bastard game, fine, fuck with the roles and shit and whatever, but don't fuck with the VCs... that's no fun.

Page 7

Natirasha (1):
MafiaSSK
ZZZX
Bert

ZZZX (2):
Oversoul
MafiaSSK
, Lying Scum
Oversoul
ZZZX

Mirhawk (3): Rubicon, Bulbazak, snscompt1
Bert

Notes:
Bert is voting himself (for zero votes). And KA. And Mirhawk is also voting himself. And KA. And Bulbazak, who correctly unvoted and voted Mirhawk, isn't listed there AT ALL, not even in the "not voting" section...

Page 8

Natirasha (0):
MafiaSSK
ZZZX
Bert

ZZZX (2):
Oversoul
MafiaSSK
, Lying Scum
Oversoul
ZZZX

Bert

gameplay (1):
Bert

Notes:
None.

Page 9

Natirasha (0):
MafiaSSK
ZZZX
Bert

ZZZX (2):
Oversoul
MafiaSSK
, Lying Scum
Oversoul
ZZZX

Bert

gameplay (1):
Bert

snscompt1 (1): morph the cat

Notes:
None

Page 10

Natirasha (0):
MafiaSSK
ZZZX
Bert

ZZZX (3):
Oversoul
MafiaSSK
, Lying Scum, morph the cat
KingdomAces (2):
Mirhawk
Oversoul
ZZZX

Bert

gameplay (0):
Bert

snscompt1 (1):
Bert

Bert (1):
Mirhawk

Notes:
shows Mirhawk voting Bert even though he did not unvote. The votes for KA are now correct as above. Bulbazak is still missing and Mirhawk still has 2 votes, one of which is on himself (but should say "Bulbazak"). Bert's vote was counted despite no unvote. Er... And Bert is also still voting for gameplay506, where his previous vote was.

So... this is a giant clusterfuck that I cannot understand. Anyone else have any ideas?

Natirasha: Are all of your posted VCs correct per your own rules/mechanics? Many votes have been counted despite the absence of a preceding unvote. Is this rule in effect or not?

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 253, Natirasha wrote:
The currently posted rules are correct. All vote counts come with the 'I'm terrible at counting votes' warning.
See spoiler. Bulbazak magically changed to Mirhawk and is missing even though his vote on Varsoon was counted and his vote on Mirhawk was done correctly. Is this correct?

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Nat: I'm sorry to be such a nitpicky butt about this, but you have morph the cat voting both snscomp1 and ZZZX; however, ZZZX was their most recent vote and they unvoted before doing so. Is that correct?

In post 249, morph the cat wrote:
UNVOTE:

for now. Cabd and I need to talk about sns replacing out that way. In the meantime Guyett can have some catch-up space.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 256, Natirasha wrote:Here you go, EtL.
:lol: :lol:

<3

You're the best lol...

ETL

p-edit: :( I know but.. I have to figure out if it's cuz you are terrible at counting or because morph has two votes.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Lying Scum »

YAY THE VC IS CORRECT!

Ok. Nothing screwy with votes. Nat just bad at counting :P

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Spoiler: Gameplay506, this one is for you.
In post 87, gameplay506 wrote:Ugh sorry all. I have been reading but I couldn't post oh uh. So now:

VOTE: morph the cat
Your posting doesn't resemble a cat's one.
Btw are you a hydra?

About everything else:
-I like it how Oversoul is making some sweet jumps from one wagon to another.
Assuming this is sarcasm (and that the initial vote on morph at the front of this post was your "RVS"). Can you explain why you never voted Oversoul if he was, apparently, the first on your radar for doing something you didn't like?
-Kingdom seems a little bit too worried about the wagon on him.
What does this attitude tell you?
-Bert's claim was interesting. Gonna keep an eye there.
Anything new on this?
In post 107, gameplay506 wrote:@Morph is this a serious question?

Also KA I just like placing my RVS vote where I think is needed. At the moment I don't like how morph is reacting to it.
What didn't you like specifically and what conclusion have you come to from it?
In post 138, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 135, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 87, gameplay506 wrote: -I like it how Oversoul is making some sweet jumps from one wagon to another.
Why do you think that's town?
That was sarcasm.

Bulbazak wrote:
In post 87, gameplay506 wrote: -Kingdom seems a little bit too worried about the wagon on him.
I don't think so. Why do you?
Look at his posts. There are some during the wagon forming on him in which he says how he usually gets mislynched and stuff like that.
I don't understand what you're saying with this. Please clarify?
gameplay506 wrote:
Bulbazak wrote:
In post 87, gameplay506 wrote: -Bert's claim was interesting. Gonna keep an eye there.
Is there a reason that you think he might be a scum double voter instead of a town double voter?
Not really. But this is bastard so I would like to keep my eyes open for everything
Again, anything new here? What are your thoughts about the VCs and Bert's claim now that the issue has been cleared up?
In post 254, gameplay506 wrote:So confused...So many walls...
Did you read them? Any questions? Any ideas?

Gameplay506 has been upgraded from Null to Maybe Town. Some very nice observations that I don't see occurring to someone not looking for them, particularly about Bulbazak.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Spoiler: Bulbazak, I have questions for you.
In post 67, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 66, Oversoul wrote:
In post 64, Bulbazak wrote:Kingdom is town, btw.
Why?

The only one that I think is decently town is Bert because of the claim stuff.
Because I've played with him as town. He plays exactly like this. In fact, I think this awkwardness is more likely to come from town than scum.
Only meta? How familiar are you with his meta? For instance, I play with Guyett more than anyone else on this site. Nearly every game I play is with Guyett, either I replaced into his game, he replaced into mine, we started the game together, or we hydra'd the game. I can spot his alignment fairly well, and I'd say 98% of the time I'm correct right away. Let's call that level of familiarity a 10, and my familiarity with say, gameplay506, who I've never seen before, a 1. What's yours with KA?
In post 78, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 77, morph the cat wrote:Why did you vote Varsoon?
For this:
In post 33, Varsoon wrote:Getting scum out of fourteen people sounds difficult. D:
Plus it's Varsoon.
Why is that voteworthy? Can you expand on this a little please?
In post 87, gameplay506 wrote: -I like it how Oversoul is making some sweet jumps from one wagon to another.
In post 87, gameplay506 wrote: -Kingdom seems a little bit too worried about the wagon on him.
In post 87, gameplay506 wrote: -Bert's claim was interesting. Gonna keep an eye there.
Is there a reason that you think he might be a scum double voter instead of a town double voter?
This is the first time you make any notion of Bert's alignment, and it's a little strange to me, especially at the time this was posted. Why are you assuming so quickly that Bert is town?
In post 103, Varsoon wrote: With the threat of double-voters and quick-hammers looming, can't we FoS people rather than voting?
Why are you afraid to scum hunt?
This is kind of a strange accusation. From your RVS vote, and your questioning of gameplay506, I'm curious why this happened. It almost seems like you chose someone to pick on and are continuing with it without evolving with the thread.
In post 113, Mirhawk wrote:Don't kid yourself morph. The game was still in RVS on page 4, that's why nobody has said anything worth talking about yet.

But if you noticed some things worth talking about I'm all ears.
Why did you feel the need to interrupt the Morph/Gamer conversation?

As for the VC, I think Nati just uses the same document to update each VC and has forgot to change it. In other news, Bert is town.
K. Same question as above regarding Bert. At what point were you so convinced of his alignment?
In post 148, Bulbazak wrote:
Look at his posts. There are some during the wagon forming on him in which he says how he usually gets mislynched and stuff like that.
He says that regardless. It's not him being worried about his wagon. It's him stating facts.
I think you're defense of KA against gameplay506 is really, really weird. Why are you doing it?
In post 145, Mirhawk wrote: Also, why is Bert town?
Because of his reactions. His posting so far has been carefree and playful. Scum have a hard time faking that.
That's not true. I know that both KA and Ffery were in Dark Age of the Law where he was all sorts of playful, even after Ffery/GiF scared the crap out of him with their fake lie detector crumbs or whatever it was he thought. I'm concerned that you are "filling in the blanks", i.e. starting with a townread on someone who is easy to townread, and then just tacking on reasoning when prompted for it (rather than coming to the reasoning prior to the townread). Besides his attitude/tone, is there anything else that suggested his alignment to you?
In post 152, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 149, snscompt1 wrote:
Because of his reactions. His posting so far has been carefree and playful.
Scum have a hard time faking that.
Ah, but that raises the question: What makes you think he would have to fake it as scum?
Can he not be a carefree and playful person in general? Or can he not simply be gleeful about having a scum role? I will agree that is seems genuine, but why is that alignment indictive?
Because I've played with Bert multiple times, and this is his town game.
In post 150, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 148, Bulbazak wrote:He says that regardless. It's not him being worried about his wagon. It's him stating facts.
Yes but why does he state does facts?
Because he's Kingdom, and after having been wagoned and lynched so many times for the same thing, he doesn't learn.
More protecting KA. Why?
In post 155, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 153, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 152, Bulbazak wrote:Because I've played with Bert multiple times, and this is his town game.
So he isn't cheerful when he's scum?

Seems to me that's a pretty big tell, one would think he would do something about it.
That's not what I said at all. My point was that scum have a hard time faking being carefree in the manner that Bert has shown, and having had some experience playing with Bert, it's easier for me to see that this is genuine and his town game.

Unvote

Vote Mirhawk

I'm not getting the sense that you are trying to figure out the game so much as you are trying to put words into other's mouths and lynch that way.
Wait a second. Mirhawk is asking the same questions I am. And not only that, but he followed up on your answer when it didn't answer his question. I don't see how that deserves a vote. Not to mention that he makes a really good point. You say that "scum" have a hard time faking it. Mirhawk asks, "But does
Bert
have a hard time faking it?" and you respond with a vote instead of clarifying your answer.

This is really, really bad.
In post 158, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 156, snscompt1 wrote:
@Kingdom
I can tell that this isn't a game to joke around it. Damn. I wasn't hunting you whatsoever. My vote is on ZZZX all game thus far yes? The pokes and prods were simply to see what everyone else would do (and mostly me just having fun).
:neutral:
I was under the impression that you thought KA was town. What does this face indicate here..?
In post 161, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 160, Mirhawk wrote: @Zak
What words have I put into your mouth? I'm pretty sure that I made a serious inquiry as to why you think scum bert would be incompetent enough as to not try and act like town bert.
And my point was that there are certain things that are hard for scum to fake, and what Bert did was one of them. Having also played with Bert before, it was easier to see his reaction was genuine and not scum trying to look town. Your response was "And Bert wouldn't be cheerful when scum?", which is a small but noticeable change from what I actually said. You took a meta read and tried to change it into an emotional read in an attempt to undermine it.
You do it again here. You said one thing, Mirhawk asks for a clarification, and you refuse to answer, claiming he's doing exactly what you are doing.

Yes, you said, "Scum have a hard time faking this". But Mirhawk asked, "Does scumBERT have a hard time faking this?" I am also interested in the answer, given the familiarity with his meta that you are claiming.
In post 166, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 164, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 161, Bulbazak wrote: And my point was that there are certain things that are hard for scum to fake, and what Bert did was one of them. Having also played with Bert before, it was easier to see his reaction was genuine and not scum trying to look town. Your response was "And Bert wouldn't be cheerful when scum?", which is a small but noticeable change from what I actually said. You took a meta read and tried to change it into an emotional read in an attempt to undermine it.
And you're taking a logical question and tried to change it to an emotional one to dismiss it.

My point is simple. If bert plays a cheerful game as town, then he likely also plays a cheerful game as scum.

Unless you're suggesting he changes his entire personality for every game he plays.
And you're relying on word play to mischaracterize my argument. It had nothing to do with demeanor. It had everything to do with experience and reactions.
Same thing here. I don't see how this makes Mirhawk scum at all. In fact, it shows me that he is very interested in pinning down your exact response, which you are continuing to evade.

Bulbazak has been downgraded from Maybe Town to Maybe Scum.
Mirhawk has been upgraded from Scum to Maybe Town.
And, in the face of meta from Beli, plus stronger suspicions elsewhere, morph the cat has been upgraded to Null.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 264, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 261, Lying Scum wrote:Again, anything new here? What are your thoughts about the VCs and Bert's claim now that the issue has been cleared up?
I don't like Bert's claim. From one side it he had to claim because sooner or later someone was going to notice it, but from the other I found his claim to be somehow too early in the game. I mean if I was a double voter I would like to be quite until somebody notices the VC and then claim, instead of claiming right away in the beginning. I really think it is more beneficial to scum and also it doesn't help town since obviously there are scum and town doublevoters.
I think either scum or town would want to keep it under wraps until necessary; however, I also think this is true moreso for scum, since it has more utility for scum to keep it quiet, whereas revealing it as town lets the rest of the town know to keep an eye on the votes.
gameplay506 wrote:
Did you read them? Any questions? Any ideas?
I tried reading them but I really couldn't get the point of them and so I left them.
I'm assuming here that you're referring to my argument with morph the cat? I think it's important for you to read them if only to know what people are saying regarding it, but also to get a better gauge on both our alignments. I'm interested to hear your thoughts about morph when you finish that.

Bulbazak,
I disagree with your assessment of Rubicon's posts towards me. I think his entire reaction to me calling him lynchbait is more likely town than scum.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Lying Scum »

(Side note, if it isn't clear, I'm currently refining my null and "maybe" reads.)

Spoiler: MafiaSSK, please post more
In post 7, MafiaSSK wrote:So. I don't know if voting can begin yet nor has Nat when asked given me any indication to saying that I can or cannot vote. So I'm going to try a couple of things.

Vote: Natirasha

FoS: SSK
Did you learn anything useful from this experiment?
In post 34, MafiaSSK wrote:I'm joining the ZZZX wagon.

Why?
In post 208, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 180, Lying Scum wrote:
Summary of ETL's current reads:

Town {Bert, Oversoul, ZZZX}
Maybe Town {Bulbazak}
Null {gameplay506, MafiaSSK, snscompt1}
Maybe Scum {KingdomAces, Rubicon, Varsoon}
Scum {Mirhawk, morph the cat}

Honestly, when I was finished, I felt like I was way off track and had far too many scum reads to know where to begin, but I'm rather impressed with myself. This is a great place to start for me. This is gonna be a good game. :mrgreen:

Still need to get with Beli about it, but I feel good about these.

ETL

p-edit: :neutral: That doesn't mean you shouldn't try to read him, and it doesn't really tell me what you think of his slot.
i think I have to agree with the suspicious quality of the readslist here. It is as if you're just putting a bunch of names down without having to add that much more of effort. If you're going to do a readslist, make it full explain it fully for even the null ones. Don't just selectively highlight.

But I think ETL is looking town via the quote wall back and forth.
This is the closest you've come to making any kind of committing statement. I need more from you. I can't work with this.

Answer honestly, are you reading the game fully? Like, can you give me some insight into how you are playing here? What are you focusing on? Are you paying attention? What are you thinking? Who are you suspecting? Why? Who do you think is town and why? What are you planning to do with your vote? Do you have any special observations that you think would be worth sharing? Give me something...

*sigh* MafiaSSK remains at null...

Snscompt1/Guyett will have to wait until Guyett posts/talks to me. And I've run out of steam for the moment, but KA and Varsoon are next. Probably get to this later this afternoon or tomorrow if I get too busy here at work.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 267, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 262, Lying Scum wrote:
In post 67, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 66, Oversoul wrote:
In post 64, Bulbazak wrote:Kingdom is town, btw.
Why?

The only one that I think is decently town is Bert because of the claim stuff.
Because I've played with him as town. He plays exactly like this. In fact, I think this awkwardness is more likely to come from town than scum.
Only meta? How familiar are you with his meta? For instance, I play with Guyett more than anyone else on this site. Nearly every game I play is with Guyett, either I replaced into his game, he replaced into mine, we started the game together, or we hydra'd the game. I can spot his alignment fairly well, and I'd say 98% of the time I'm correct right away. Let's call that level of familiarity a 10, and my familiarity with say, gameplay506, who I've never seen before, a 1. What's yours with KA?
I've played with KA as town a couple of times, and he did the same thing. For familiarity, I'd give him a 5.
I'm concerned that your read on him is based only on meta, according to you, but you only rate your familiarity with him as a 5. This is incongruent with your exhibited level of confidence in the read as well as your defense of him several times.
In post 78, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 77, morph the cat wrote:Why did you vote Varsoon?
For this:
In post 33, Varsoon wrote:Getting scum out of fourteen people sounds difficult. D:
Plus it's Varsoon.
Why is that voteworthy? Can you expand on this a little please?
He's trying to avoid taking any type of stand. His post might as well be translated as "Why should I vote? We're not going to lynch scum anyway.", which is a scummy response.
Ok. I could see that I guess.
This is the first time you make any notion of Bert's alignment, and it's a little strange to me, especially at the time this was posted. Why are you assuming so quickly that Bert is town?
Actually, that was more me being suspicious at Game for trying to throw suspicion on Bert as a possible scum double voter more than me thinking Bert was town.
Sure, but it indicates that you do consider Bert town at this point, plus, at the end of this same post, you proclaim that he IS town. So, why did you assume so quickly that Bert is town?
In post 103, Varsoon wrote: With the threat of double-voters and quick-hammers looming, can't we FoS people rather than voting?
Why are you afraid to scum hunt?
This is kind of a strange accusation. From your RVS vote, and your questioning of gameplay506, I'm curious why this happened. It almost seems like you chose someone to pick on and are continuing with it without evolving with the thread.
I'd expect Varsoon as town to be doing some sort of scumhunting, instead of him sitting in the background being afraid to vote. And I'm not going to just let him fade into the background just because the conversation is going in another direction.
Fair enough. I don't have enough meta with Varsoon to say otherwise.
In post 113, Mirhawk wrote:Don't kid yourself morph. The game was still in RVS on page 4, that's why nobody has said anything worth talking about yet.

But if you noticed some things worth talking about I'm all ears.
Why did you feel the need to interrupt the Morph/Gamer conversation?

As for the VC, I think Nati just uses the same document to update each VC and has forgot to change it. In other news, Bert is town.
K. Same question as above regarding Bert. At what point were you so convinced of his alignment?
Shortly after he double voted the mod for lying a second time on the VC.
I don't understand how that is alignment-indicative, nor how it is strong enough to have this kind of confidence. It's been cleared up that Nat messed up the VCs. You think voting the mod is town? Or was it something after that and you're just using it as a time marker? If so, what?
He says that regardless. It's not him being worried about his wagon. It's him stating facts.
I think your defense of KA against gameplay506 is really, really weird. Why are you doing it?
Because Game's attack is really bad and is essentially going after low hanging fruit.
That doesn't answer why you defended KA instead of attacking gameplay.
In post 145, Mirhawk wrote: Also, why is Bert town?
Because of his reactions. His posting so far has been carefree and playful. Scum have a hard time faking that.
That's not true. I know that both KA and Ffery were in Dark Age of the Law where he was all sorts of playful, even after Ffery/GiF scared the crap out of him with their fake lie detector crumbs or whatever it was he thought. I'm concerned that you are "filling in the blanks", i.e. starting with a townread on someone who is easy to townread, and then just tacking on reasoning when prompted for it (rather than coming to the reasoning prior to the townread). Besides his attitude/tone, is there anything else that suggested his alignment to you?
That's about it. It looked and acted like a town Bert, so my read was town.
In post 262, Lying Scum wrote: More protecting KA. Why?
Because the reasons he was being voted were based on playstyle, which made the wagon bad. And I'm going to call out a bad wagon.
Yeah... but you didn't. You just defended KA. Those are two different actions and two different choices one can make. You didn't choose to attack people who were "going after low hanging fruit"; you chose to defend KA.
In post 155, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 153, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 152, Bulbazak wrote:Because I've played with Bert multiple times, and this is his town game.
So he isn't cheerful when he's scum?

Seems to me that's a pretty big tell, one would think he would do something about it.
That's not what I said at all. My point was that scum have a hard time faking being carefree in the manner that Bert has shown, and having had some experience playing with Bert, it's easier for me to see that this is genuine and his town game.

Unvote

Vote Mirhawk

I'm not getting the sense that you are trying to figure out the game so much as you are trying to put words into other's mouths and lynch that way.
Wait a second. Mirhawk is asking the same questions I am. And not only that, but he followed up on your answer when it didn't answer his question. I don't see how that deserves a vote. Not to mention that he makes a really good point. You say that "scum" have a hard time faking it. Mirhawk asks, "But does
Bert
have a hard time faking it?" and you respond with a vote instead of clarifying your answer.

This is really, really bad.
Mirhawk is not interested in any answers. If he was, he wouldn't be twisting my words when asking the questions. He's trying to argue semantics rather than motivation, and that's incredibly scummy.
Eh... no. He isn't twisting your words, and you're still not answering the question, which I am also interested in. He's asking you a clarifying question, continually, and you accuse him of twisting your words.

You: Bert is town because he's being silly and scum have a hard time faking that.

Mirhawk: Oh ok. Would
SCUM BERT
(<<< note the distinction, the clarifying point here) have a hard time faking that?

You: VOTE: MIRHAWK Y U TWISTING MY WORDS.

This is what it looks like to me. Do you understand the question now and can you answer it?
In post 158, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 156, snscompt1 wrote:
@Kingdom
I can tell that this isn't a game to joke around it. Damn. I wasn't hunting you whatsoever. My vote is on ZZZX all game thus far yes? The pokes and prods were simply to see what everyone else would do (and mostly me just having fun).
:neutral:
I was under the impression that you thought KA was town. What does this face indicate here..?
That was a reaction to Sns saying that he wasn't trying to scumhunt Kingdom, as if Kingdom is forcing him to play like town. It's a very scummy reaction, and it seems to be setting up a possible excuse for Sns after KA flips town.
I somehow messed up the quotes, and thought you were responding to KA with the face. This is irrelevant to the line of questioning currently.
In post 166, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 164, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 161, Bulbazak wrote: And my point was that there are certain things that are hard for scum to fake, and what Bert did was one of them. Having also played with Bert before, it was easier to see his reaction was genuine and not scum trying to look town. Your response was "And Bert wouldn't be cheerful when scum?", which is a small but noticeable change from what I actually said. You took a meta read and tried to change it into an emotional read in an attempt to undermine it.
And you're taking a logical question and tried to change it to an emotional one to dismiss it.

My point is simple. If bert plays a cheerful game as town, then he likely also plays a cheerful game as scum.

Unless you're suggesting he changes his entire personality for every game he plays.
And you're relying on word play to mischaracterize my argument. It had nothing to do with demeanor. It had everything to do with experience and reactions.
Same thing here. I don't see how this makes Mirhawk scum at all. In fact, it shows me that he is very interested in pinning down your exact response, which you are continuing to evade.
He's not trying to figure me or Bert out. He's playing with words, which is scummy as crap. His posting is incredibly fake, and he is arguing just to argue. These are not town traits ETL.
At this point, his questioning has nothing to do with Bert at all, and everything to do with you. His posting is not fake, his question is real, and you still haven't answered it.

So, Bulbazak, either you are genuinely misunderstanding what is being asked of you, or you are purposely ignoring it to dodge the question.
In post 262, Lying Scum wrote: Bulbazak has been downgraded from Maybe Town to Maybe Scum.
Mirhawk has been upgraded from Scum to Maybe Town.
Here's what I don't understand. Your read couldn't have changed that much from an ISO reading, as you had actually already read the ISO. So seeing as there was nothing that happened in the meantime, what prompted the change in reads?
There's a difference between reading and analyzing. When I finally had time to devote to this game, there were already like 7 pages, with several walls. I cheat. I don't read the thread all the way through from page 1. I get bored. Instead, I read through the ISOs and go through the thread at certain points where I need context or clarification. I get the gist of the positions and arguments, and then I go to those points in the thread to make sure I understand it. Then I formulate my opinions and throw up my initial reads. It's kind of like writing a draft. The first thing you do is just write everything no matter how foolish it sounds, and then you proofread and edit it. Same thing with my reads. I throw my gut on the page and then refine it.

I have since re-read the thread from page 1, and I'm going through ISOs with a fine-toothed comb to figure out if my gut reads make logical sense or not. Not to mention, there are things I've noticed since my initial read that I want to corroborate.

I started my refining process with my absolute nulls, and gameplay was the first. After reading his ISO, several of your responses that he replied to stuck out to me, so I ISO'd you next to check on them.

My read on you has changed because I think your defense of KA is unwarranted, your Bert read is, essentially, baseless, and I don't like your reaction to Mirhawk's questioning of you.

You also neglected to answer several of my questions:

1) Why did you assume so quickly that Bert was town?
2) Why did you defend KA (instead of attacking those voting him)?
3) Do you think that BERT would have trouble faking his "cheeriness" as scum (and not just scum in general having trouble faking it)?

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Yeah. So, my understanding is that Nat gave up on enforcing it, and just changed the rule.

The VCs being weird are somewhat unrelated, and they are just wrong, but the latest one is correct. I... kind of plan to keep an eye on it because I rely heavily on VCA later on.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 274, MafiaSSK wrote:Also, hi ETL. I'm here. Having an existential crisis of playstyle. Don't know how to post. Be back later, promise.
:( I feel responsible. :oops: I still <3 you!

How about we have a conversation? I will be back in the thread tomorrow around 5 pm EST. Come be here then and talk to me.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:35 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 282, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:Hi thar all
This hydra is Guyett and Shos.
We shall probably start reading briefly, expect content within 28.5 hours :)
I am so excited for you guys being in this game! Do note, however, that neglecting to sign your posts will be considered a scum claim. You know I can read you, Guyett, and making it harder for me to do so will tell me that you don't want me to. :P

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Don't try that AtE on me.

I'm not giving you the answers. You read. It's a short thread. Then tell me who your buddies are. Then we lynch you. <3

Also, quoting for posterity
In post 291, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 290, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:Don't be stupid ETL. you should wait until tomorrow to decide if we are scum or not.
1) Not when you call me stupid which is uncharacteristic for you - both of you.
2) Not when your opening post is so uncomfortably awkward and unnatural.
Also what's your flavour name? We're Ivan or something
3) Not when you start role fishing right away.

ETL
ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 297, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:VOTE: lying scum

you drew scum didn't you ETL :/
I was wondering when you'd get to OMGUSing us. :giggle: You're so predictable. I love you, but yeah..

You are welcome to try lynching us. Our alignment should be very clear to the rest of the town, and if it isn't at this moment, it should be in short order.

Also, shos is very good at reading me, as are you. The fact that you are trying this now may as well be another scumtell.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Hey Guyett - have you at least ISO'd us yet or what?

I'm kind of waiting to see if I'm actually wrong or not.

ETL

more quoting because i suck at hydra.
In post 309, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Is it true Bert?
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Oh also,
MafiaSSK
- there was a major storm here this morning that shut out the power in my office, so we didn't open until like 11, and due to this, we're leaving early. Which means I may a little late for our date but I will be here soon after. Probably around 5:30ish.

ETL

p-edit: well hop to it and stop making an ass of yourself by reading me incorrectly.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 314, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:but seriously now I have no idea why ETL is reacting this way, that's either an overreaction of doom or trolling or reaction testing....
no way that is serious
Also, what is this referring to?

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 329, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:This is by far my best hydra. perhaps slowpoke comes near, but still far

so uh yeah do we all like have different game flavor? I wanted to host such a game too :<

I'll read tomorrow, promise
i hope this is shos talking or i will be heart broken.

also I'm here for my date with mafiaSSK. dont stand me up or else! i put way too much effort into my outfit.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 330, Lying Scum wrote:dont stand me up or else!

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 358, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:
Wow you're shitfaced
In post 359, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:btui lvoeyou.
In post 361, KingdomAces wrote:Why do you think she would know better?

Morph I have no clue, but I think they actually need to read more than one post before having a read on them.
In post 364, Bert wrote:My readings that require no afterthought, rather they are spewed.

I think KA is scum. I think gameplay is lean-scum. I think ETL *might* be scum.

I think Lady Ffery is town. Mirhawk might actually be town. Who knows about IA.

Oversoul is null. Rubicon is null. Bulba *seems* town. That's all I have for now. A lot of other mehs (read: Varsoon, ZZZX (pointless slip that seems unrelated to this game)) that aren't really worth talking about.

So <ETL, KA, gameplay>
In post 366, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 364, Bert wrote:My readings that require no afterthought, rather they are spewed.

Oversoul is null. Rubicon is null. Bulba *seems* town. That's all I have for now. A lot of other mehs (read: Varsoon, ZZZX (pointless slip that seems unrelated to this game)) that aren't really worth talking about.

So <ETL, KA, gameplay>
tghis is quite liatrlly the worst post yhou hava evrmade ever bert. wow.
noa nymore.

alla 3 of those papale are very wotn. townl. wha is rwrong with you. i am aseriously questionng my read on you!

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

is laike you dont evenradngin the thread....
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 362, morph the cat wrote:
In post 361, KingdomAces wrote:Why do you think she would know better?

Morph I have no clue, but I think they actually need to read more than one post before having a read on them.
Probably for the same reason I expect town-Beli to recognize my game.
Ffery, right?

I havenae e'er seen yer scumgame. I'm actually townreading both of your heads, so your anticipated showdown with ETL will never happen if I can help it.

-B
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 376, morph the cat wrote:
In post 375, Lying Scum wrote:both of your heads
* takes notes to emulate this for my next scumgame against you *
Dost think thou canst? That is my home territory. TownBeli can think like scum.

BRING IT.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

Of course this means if you flip scum *this* game, you become my default policy lynch.

Cabd gets it easier because I won't be satisfied until I beat him legit as scum. Cabd is like the anti-Nacho.

pedit: SAY MY NAME, VARLET!
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

Nice try, but Cabd is fully confident in his ability to beat town-me with a red role PM
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

Ffery's post about 383.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

Err, 383 itself

I'm NOT DRUNK
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

Right. After AMoL, Cabd is concerned about townBeli. Not seeing it. You see me as a useful idiot.

I only have a thirst for town vengeance against Nacho because I had his predecessor nailed in Rach's Chosen game and I was holding the plurality hammer. For you, I only want to win as scum.

Pedit :vraxa`nah, kaxa'hra akeks'ar. That is Kilrathi for “Fuck your mother, you jizz-slurping cockhitler "
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 399, Bert wrote:
In post 388, Lying Scum wrote:Nice try, but Cabd is fully confident in his ability to beat town-me with a red role PM
You lie like a rug as scum too, don't give them that!
SAY MY NAME, VARLET
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

ImageImage
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:50 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 413, Natirasha wrote:

You spoony bard.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:34 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 453, Oversoul wrote:Everyone is probably thinking it but Bulba is probably a flavor cop of some sorts.
No. No, I was not.

Why are
you
thinking about what other peoples' roles are?
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:07 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Hi there. I'm coming back to this now.

morph - I don't think I called them town. Last I remember they fake vigged someone, which I thought was classic Guyett, but not alignment indicative. I need to catch up big time, but I thought I said they were scum and they didn't like me for that.

To be fairly honest, I see a large wagon that wasn't there before and no counterwagon, and that is a bit troubling. I'll be catching up today and posting my thoughts this afternoon/evening, or tomorrow morning at the latest.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Last time I was actively reading/responding was when MafiaSSK left me high and dry without a conversation, at .
I am still upset about this, SSK! I do not want you in LYLO as a null read screwing things up.

Also, this wagon is giving me very bad feelings. The momentum is really making me question my read and I kinda feel panicky about it. There's no counterwagon and I haven't got a good handle on every slot yet.

Please at least give me some time to catch up and give my input!
I am reading right now. Like right now right now.

SHOS. WHEN DID I GET A SEX CHANGE...

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:15 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Also, you have played with me far more than you seem to remember. I was in the Taylor hydra in Faith plus One. We were a faith healer. There are many other games where I was town. Like the one Purple Rose replaced out, Lucky replaced in, we caught him, and Natirasha fucked up and we caught him. TSO was a PR and played a stellar game. I replaced in at end of one of the days. MafiaSSK was also in it. I don't remember the name/number. I was town there too. You were in it I'm pretty sure. The only scum games I remember with you was Guyett's mini (as Taylor) where we lurked the game to death and won, and Saulres' bastard where we lurked the game to death and won, and you were.. I dunno what the fuck you were. I still don't quite understand what we (Putin on a Cracker) were.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Also! shos is fantastic as town. I want to see what he comes up with before lynching him off the face of the planet. I don't like it for a D1 lynch at all!

ETL

p-edit: THAT'S MY POINT. I don't understand why people are just like "LOLWAGON!" without any thinking. This playerlist is not brainless. I don't get it.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 518, morph the cat wrote:What do you mean, no counterwagon?

If anything, the IA (and ZZZX) wagons were counter to the KA wagon.
Yes. Fine. And they disintegrated. If IA is scum, what happened? Does it make sense to you?

Wagons exist on player A and player B.
Player C shows up.
Wagons on players A/B go poof, and wagon on player C, and only player C explodes.

That tells me that there are votes on there that are only there to lynch player C. That tells me that people moved in that direction because they saw an opportunity to do so. It tells me that it's a wagon that has no opposition
from the scum team
. It tells me something is wrong and we should be looking at where it went wrong.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Spoiler: translating my drunkposts
In post 349, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:ifthat wasn't classic guyetti;d ldt you buyou pushin nkthat knowing it si ais scumjy as fuck. fi it wroent for beli i'd be lyncing you.
If that wasn't classic Guyett, I'd let you, but you pushing that knowing it is, is scummy as fuck. If it weren't for beli, I'd be lynching you.
HI GUYETT.
But I love you.

So <ETL, KA, gameplay>
This is quite literally the worst post you have ever made ever, Bert. Wow.
In post 372, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:iwasnt'. fot somereason iu though is was kaze whic i = with ffyr. which is not in this game.

lokin is fine but id ont thinkyou are look in tuhe right place and is a wast of time. sespcially when i made work to do my reas and itslik you just vomit iwthout investigating.
I wasn't. For some reason, I thought it was Kaze which I equated with Ffery, which is not in this game.
(No idea what I meant here tbh.)

Looking is fine but I don't think you are looking in the right place and it is a waste of time. Especially when I made work to do my reads and it's like you just vomit without investigating.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 520, morph the cat wrote:What is your read of them?
Of who, IA? Or ZZZX/KA? Or all 3?

This is what I had last, on 6/17 -

Updated!Summary of ETL's current reads:

Town {Bert, Oversoul}
Maybe Town {
gameplay506, Mirhawk, Rubicon
}
Null {
MafiaSSK,
snscompt1/IA, [/color=blue]morph the cat[/color]}
Maybe Scum {KingdomAces, Varsoon}
Scum {
Bulbazak, ZZZX
}

The blue ones are the more recent reads based on a closer look at the ISOs/input from Belisarius. I still have KA, Varsoon, and IA to do, and will then look at Bert again because his latest posts are horrific, and drop him down to at least Null, but closer to Maybe scum.

I still very much like Oversoul and gameplay506 for town. Still very much do not like Bulbazak. IA is null, for the moment. I'm still reading, but the current VC makes me think they are town.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:54 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 524, Bert wrote:I'll have a lot of time tomorrow morning/afternoon to attend to this properly. Neither of the suggestions of "wow this wagon is off because there's not suitable counterwagon" are so off-kilter.
I catch a lot of scum dude. If you don't think the lack of a counterwagon idea has merit, then I don't know what the fuck you are doing, because it ain't scumhunting.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Why the preemptive defense?
This right here. This is why this post sucks. KA has not done anything strongly scummy. Any scum reads on him at this point should not have this kind of strength without some supporting evidence. Gameplay506 is extremely, extremely town. Why is he even here? And "ETL *might* be scum"? I have enough content in this game for you to make up your mind. It's not like we haven't played a shitton of games together, because we have. You've even been my scum partner. We've played games where we were both scum, both town, me town you scum, and you town me scum. You *think* I'm scum and seem certain about KA/gameplay, but have not explained why.

This is really... it's a really bad post.
Better, but still non-committal.

So <ETL, KA, gameplay>
Yeah, this is really terrible. It's so terrible a part of me actually thinks you might be town for it. I don't see scum pushing such an impossible team.

More translating:
In post 368, Lying Scum wrote:noa nymore.

alla 3 of those papale are very wotn. townl. wha is rwrong with you. i am aseriously questionng my read on you!
Not anymore.

All 3 of those people are very town. What is wrong with you? I am seriously questioning my read on you!
In post 369, Lying Scum wrote:is laike you dont evenradngin the thread....
It's like you aren't even reading the thread...

In post 373, Varsoon wrote:Apologies for disappearing like that. I got kidnapped.
Will read through soon. Anything I should keep in mind while reading?
Where are you on this?
In post 374, KingdomAces wrote:Arsehole, what I mean is what about specifically that do you think ETL should know better about, because from what I can tell all you did in that post was specifically say that you were going to ignore her request to you.
Yes. And this is why I called them scum originally. He refused to cooperate, despite being very diligent about signing in Antihero Rebooted. On top of that, he did so in an defensive manner, which really rubbed me the wrong way.

Mirhawk is a beautiful thing (as is . And reminds me -
Everyone not voting ZZZX needs to tell me why, because dude is obvscum.
Somebody derailed this wagon. I WILL find out who.

Page 16 is full of empty posts by Bert.
In post 403, Bert wrote:
In post 385, morph the cat wrote:
In post 384, Bert wrote:Nice save, furry.
No offense to that community, but morph is more of a BDSM dom.
Oh, dominance. That must be why ETL is so willing to flip a coin about whether to lynch you because you're so dominant as scum.
What?
Bert wrote:
In post 401, Mirhawk wrote:Do you think he's actually looking for scum? I don't.

He's shooting for Aces because it takes very little work to justify and he likely won't be called on it.

He also should have followed his points on me with a vote. Instead he placed another joke vote.
I have three more games of experience with KA than you do, and happen to have played in his last 3 games on this site, spanning almost a year now. I see patterns that support the idea KA is scum.
Are you planning to share with the class at any point or just continue to make vague references to this mysterious metaread?
In post 409, Rubicon wrote:Varsoon I liked whatever you were doing earlier in this game but hope you segue into more serious play soon.
This is weird, because Varsoon didn't do anything.. What specifically did you like, Rubicon?
In post 410, Varsoon wrote:I'm working on it.
Fairly certain I wasn't doing anything earlier in the game, though.

I think Bulbazak might be scum, but it's a hunch.
This is a good town post. He questions Rubicon's easy statement. Gives info on where he's at (and I agree). Varsoon moves out of Null to Maybe Town.
In post 414, Oversoul wrote:I don't really think any scumslips ever really happen
except for lolYates
. What is the slip in that post? Talking about being able to read jesters?
He replied to morph asking about his vote by explaining how to "stay safe". Then freaked out and said "SHIT WRONG GAME". But it's not the wrong game. Here, lemme quote it:
In post 167, ZZZX wrote:
In post 162, morph the cat wrote:
In post 137, ZZZX wrote:Today was the first exam of the finals

I got burned

In other news I am feeling better about aces but I'll keep my vote for a little while.
If you feel better about him, why would you leave your vote there?
In this game keeping some voting is useful because I allows us to give pressure while still able to stay safe.

I have played countless games with fools/jesters in here or other sites such as epic mafia so I am pretty certain of my ability in recognizing who is NOT a jester most of the time ( catching jester is difficult )

He is talking about this game specifically. The fact that it was quoted is likely because they have a PT where you can use the bbcode quote feature.
It wasn't the wrong game.
It was the wrong thread.
He accidentally hit post, instead of copying his response over to the PT.
In post 414, Oversoul wrote:What more specifically is his town self?
Context: I said my read on ZZZX was that he was being his "town self". I actually feel kind of stupid for this given later events. (I didn't even understand the "wrong game" thing until Beli questioned my read on him and pointed it out). It's irrelevant at this point. ZZZX is confscum in my mind.
In post 414, Oversoul wrote:I actually really don't know what to make of the fact that ETL is now spoilering their walls.
It is something I do as scum to feign activity because I can just pump a bunch of shit into a spoiler, have it look more or less like content, and then coast by that.
This is a new one lol.. I never thought of this before. The reason I spoilered it was because I didn't want it to be overlooked for being a wall. I wanted gameplay to see his name open it, and respond.
I actually have a fairly psychological argument for why spoilers are bad and probably scummy but I will save that for when I have more time to go indepth about it.

The only reason I think this might not be too bad is because ETL did this specifically for gameplay's viewing pleasure. But then again, why? He is going to have to get accustomed to walls because #100+pageDay1 recent trend.
Yeah but I think he's town, and I'd rather he didn't glaze over on the walls. I tend to do that myself, and it makes it really hard to stay engaged and not just get overwhelmed. Anything I can do to make the game easier to stay involved for my town reads, I'll do.

Bulb's is all kinds of wut... Terrible reason to vote them, especially after the whole vote shit has been sorted, and.. it was an established claim... and IA was asking if it had been confirmed yet. wut.... so much scum jesus...

In post 433, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:so I was starting to read and then on page 8 I saw the enormous walls and stopped
Please tell me you have actually read the game... it's important.
In post 438, KingdomAces wrote:Wait, Guyett was on the scumteam for Dark Age of the Law. He REALLY should know better than this.
VOTE: Interdimensional Arsehole
I don't think Guyett posted more than a couple of times. He was V/LA for most of it. So, just to clarify, you are voting IA because they are asking for flavor claims? Did you ever think to ask him why? If they were scum, I really don't think either Guyett or shos would go about things this way. And in fact, your reasoning here, is more of a reason they would not be scum, than the converse. If he "knows better", then why would he, as scum, ask for them? That doesn't make any sense to me. Can you explain your thought process here? And tell me why this is a better vote than ZZZX.
In post 441, Bert wrote:I can also talk to the dead every night - can pick a different one each night.
This is.... extremely powerful. Why the fuck would you claim like this... :( I don't see the benefit to scum having this ability tbh.
In post 441, Bert wrote:VOTE: KingdomAces

This vote is not moving again.
And then you do shit like this.
Guyett
where is the dubious Thor face when I need it? Plus your whole "but it took you 6 minutes to think something" is really dumb. You really think that's a scum tell? And if so, then it can't be "confbias". I understood exactly what KA was saying. Why couldn't you? If anyone's posts reek of confbias, it's yours regarding KA.
In post 447, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 438, KingdomAces wrote:Wait, Guyett was on the scumteam for Dark Age of the Law. He REALLY should know better than this.
VOTE: Interdimensional Arsehole
QFT

VOTE: IA
Another empty, unexplained vote on IA. Shame on you.

BF is sick, and I'm driving him home now, which means my catchup is cut short at the above post. Will continue later.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 488, Natirasha wrote:Interdimensional Arsehole(6): Bulbazak, KingdomAces, MafiaSSK, Mirhawk, morph the cat, Bert
*Updated to include Bert's vote for L-1, to show the wagon at its largest.

I wanted to see people's reasoning for their votes here. This is what I found:

Bulbazak:
"Role fish more. I dare you."
No prior significant interaction with the slot. No major suspicion expressed. The only reason I can find for Bulb's vote on IA is that he asked if Bert's DV had been confirmed or not (it hadn't and still hasn't), and

KingdomAces:
"Wait. Wait, Guyett was on the scumteam for Dark Age of the Law. He REALLY should know better than this."
Also a poor reason because it's not a reason at all. for asking people to flavor claim in a bastard game by Natirasha. AND after defending the futility of this exercise from a scum POV, in that the game can't be broken by flavor.

MafiaSSK:
Sheepsheepsheepsheepbaah.
and plants a vote.

Mirhawk:
You claimed VT after asking for flavor?
is the first vote on the wagon that actually makes some sense.

morph the cat:
"Synch achieved"
What? Prior to , nothing regarding IA. Next post does explain. Weird though, because they call sns the strongest scum read, when it was ZZZX prior to the replacement, and from what I can tell, the only reasoning for scumreading the slot at all
is the replace out
. :?

Bert:
Baaaaah
. for not liking the replacement.

So... 2 sheeps, 1 fake reason, 1 non-reason, 2 semi-ok reasons.

And no counterwagon.

This is the worst wagon I have ever seen.... what the hell...

ETL

p-edit: stuff.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 537, Rubicon wrote:Please stop whatever this is and click 'view recent topics" on either my or ZZZX's profile.
I did. I found zero similar posts. Additionally, he replied to morph, in this game, with an answer that was relevant to this game. So unless you have another reason to think he's not scum... this is a sick slip, and he's scum.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Lying Scum »

what the fuck happened to ninja edit....
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Bert, I never said, nor do I think, that you're scummy for reading me incorrectly. I just think that when I'm town, it's fairly obvious, at least it has been recently, like the last 4 months or so as I've become comfortable playing town roles. Probably around the time I replaced into Street Racers or a bit before that. (Actually, when I last played Taylor in Guyett's mini, I had begun to hate being scum.) The scummy was for something I didn't even do - I just happened to be on a team with BROseidon, who was awesome, and deserved it, and is probably popular with the review team. Anyway, I don't think you're scum. I think you're town. But you suck right now.
In post 534, Bert wrote:@ETL: Why is gameplay extremely, extremely town? Why is KingdomAces extremely town?
I explained my read on gameplay in detail. Please review my ISO. KA is
not
extremely town. In fact, I have him as a possible scum. However, his later posts, and re-reading his ISO, there's a genuine tone in it that is giving me trouble reading him.
In post 536, Bert wrote:Instead of "look, this is why X and Y are town," you go with the hostile "wow, this is terrible, they are really town" without explaining why - it's all uncorroborated, that's what so frustrating.
:? I did explain most all of my reads.... I feel like you aren't reading my posts. I gave reasoning why I think Mirhawk is town, and conversely, why Bulbazak is scum for that entire interaction. I gave reasoning about both Oversoul and gameplay, but again, you seem to have missed it, and then claim that I haven't, which is unfair and not true.

I'm pushing you because your lack of attention is annoying me. I'm all but convinced of your alignment at this point, and feel I was correct in my initial read of you despite your bad play. I need my team mates to be on top of things. I have become increasingly irritated with the lack of ... care and attention to a game over the last month or so. I feel extremely let down and disappointed by people I
like and used to enjoy playing with
. I understand that not everyone takes the game as seriously as I do, but I get mad when it seems like they are just throwing it. The fact that you just seem to be talking out of your ass and not really looking - and ignoring posts that are relevant to your arguments! - is frustrating
to me
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Lying Scum »

I wanted to respond to the most recent replies, but I'm not here anymore. Due to my extended lunch, I have to get back to work and actually do stuff. I'll be back later.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Spoiler: ETL is a shitty hydra partner
In post 18, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Egopost. Hydra already confirmed :P
In post 19, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
Quarter's On the Table

Guyett
What does this mean?
In post 22, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:well fuck me.... now it's not a secret anymore :"(

let this be a lesson to you all... don't drink and alt.

:cry:
In post 183, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:It's laughable because I think you're scum or ... what? Give some reasoning. Disparaging my reads isn't going to get you very far Ffery. Which head is posting doesn't change the read.

ETL
In post 207, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 206, Rubicon wrote:I'm asking Mirhawk because that's where my vote has been and your read wall seems like a good jumping off point for further discussion with my main scum read.

The strong reads bug me because they don't fit the amount of content those players have posted. It stretches my suspension of disbelief to think you have those reads, and consequently makes me think you miscalibrated what would be a plausible amount of fake confidence.
Fair enough. That doesn't mean they are made up. They are the reads I have. The one on Bert is very much based on previous games with him, and more specifically, the fact that I saw from an informed POV his scum game in Dark Age of the Law, and it doesn't look the same to me here. Same for ZZZX, though different games, but he's being very much his townself. The other one, Oversoul, because his posts are very transparent, and make it easy for me to read him. Of course I could be wrong, but I have to put some faith in my own reads or I'll waffle all over the place and my reads will never evolve properly.
The waffly reads bug me because you spend so much time writing about how waffly you are, without working to make yourself less waffly by scumhunting those players.
This is something you have no way of knowing at all. I caught up on the thread and posted my initial thoughts. The next step involves engaging those null players to refine my read on them.
This makes it look like you care more about writing about your reads than improving them.
At this point? Well.. yes. It's important that I get my thoughts out there and then work on building them into stronger reads. That involves talking through those reads with my stronger town reads. Can't do that if they aren't at least posted. But none of it was fabricated. Like, I didn't just say shit to say shit. Everything I wrote was something I actually thought.
The fake-sounding reads just pattern match as the kind of reads scum like to make up to look like they have a position.
No. I don't think you know the difference. I don't know why they sound fake to you, but they aren't. And furthermore, what you're talking about is a non-committal reads list, which I didn't do at all.
In post 205, Lying Scum wrote:
Could you talk more about this?
What exactly is there to talk about? I have alts. End of story. However, I think you are just insulted that I called you lynch bait, which actually makes me feel better about you. I think scum would be more likely to take the lynch bait title and roll with it, than to fight it.
This doesn't make me feel better about you making stuff up considering no one has pushed or even mentioned me at all so far.
Again, I have not made anything up. You need to stop saying that like it's a fact. You think it sounds fake, ok, then that's what you think. That doesn't mean it actually is. And I don't think you get what I meant at all.

If I think X is an easy mark, I'm going to be looking for the people who are opportunistically going for an easy lynch. It helps me sort other people, and sharing my insight might help others sort other people as well. Does that mean that X is already being pushed? No.... I never said it did and the statement isn't dependent on that in any way.

ETL
In post 291, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 290, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:Don't be stupid ETL. you should wait until tomorrow to decide if we are scum or not.
1) Not when you call me stupid which is uncharacteristic for you - both of you.
2) Not when your opening post is so uncomfortably awkward and unnatural.
Also what's your flavour name? We're Ivan or something
3) Not when you start role fishing right away.

ETL
In post 301, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 300, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:the fact you are thinking we are scum after a few posts indicates you've gone either pants on head stupid or are scum.
So, if I'm wrong, it's not cuz I'm just mistaken or overconfident in my ability to read you? I find this lack of logic unimaginable for a town player, especially one so familiar with me and my town playstyle. :neutral: Did you even bother to ISO me and determine if I'm lying scum or mistaken town? (I'm guessing not)

I could also go quote all the games I've called your alignment within 5 posts or less, if you want. Like Red Wine mafia and Antihero micro, to name two. :wink:
In post 309, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Is it true Bert?
In post 349, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:ifthat wasn't classic guyetti;d ldt you buyou pushin nkthat knowing it si ais scumjy as fuck. fi it wroent for beli i'd be lyncing you.

So <ETL, KA, gameplay>
In post 372, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:iwasnt'. fot somereason iu though is was kaze whic i = with ffyr. which is not in this game.

lokin is fine but id ont thinkyou are look in tuhe right place and is a wast of time. sespcially when i made work to do my reas and itslik you just vomit iwthout investigating.
In post 432, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 431, Bert wrote:Even in the case of (1), why SK over mafia?
This is exactly what I was thinking and I'm very interested in the word choice there.

will quote later when I'm not busy.
In post 446, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
This head of Lying Scum hydra has a very unexpected V/LA of indeterminate length. Should still have mobile for a bit.
In post 503, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 502, morph the cat wrote:ETL, I assume this post was you:
That was your reaction to me telling IA that we'd lynch the fuck out of them if they set up another huge pyramid of fake-claims like they did in GiF's cult micro.
lol... of course it was me - it's from my main account.

Translation:
If that wasn't classic Guyett, I'd let you, but you pushing that knowing it is, is scummy as fuck. If it weren't for beli, I'd be lynching
you

I don't remember the fake claims comments.

What I was saying with that is that being part of Guyett's general meta makes it not alignment indicative, though I was referring solely to the fake vig. He has been rather trolly lately, so I haven't quite figured him out just yet, but I'm confident I will. At the moment, they are less than town. My reads are stale though. I will get back to you.
In post 527, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Also, I am mid-page 17 and going mobile now for lunch. Notes are in notepad on my computer but I should be able to finish up over lunch and post them when I return from break.

P-edit: because they are. They show less intent to actually sort people and more in the way of pushing whatever bs you fancy at the time.
In post 551, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I read the thread. I commented on everything I felt needed a response. I have been paying very close attention, Bulb. Trying to wash it all away by claiming that I haven't is bullshit. IA has not been rolefishing. I don't personally give a shit why he asked for flavor claims, though I'd be willing to bet his VT claim is nonsense cuz of this
In post 2224, Natirasha wrote:-Incredibly bastard! Power madness!

I don't know why you are acting like everyone has to live up to your ideals of play. Jake from State Farm does that and it annoys the fuck out of me because he's wrong 90% of them time when he does it. This is pretty standard shos/Guyett fucking around and
it is not alignment indicative
. Not to mention... WHAT ROLEFISHING?

And then, your argument against my complaints on the lack of a counterwagon is "hurrdurr town are the majority". Are you serious? Please tell me you aren't serious. This applies to pretty much every mafia game ever and is irrelevant because of this. I find it hard to believe that you are unable to see what I'm saying. The IA wagon never stalled. The claim that it did is preposterous. It took off at the speed of light in terms of number of posts from your vote to L-1.

And "given the evidence in the thread", town is very much NOT in sync or there wouldn't have been scattered votes all over everywhere all fucking day long.

Please stop fucking lying to me. I'm not stupid and I don't appreciate being treated as such.

You're scum and you're trying to whitewash my arguments because you know I know you're scum.

ETL
In post 554, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:are you fucking shitting me maruchan... wtf. i'm not reading that.
In post 569, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Bert.... I drive... to play trivia.... drive. You know... in a car. I don't wasted at bars. I get wasted at home. These are two different things. One is a few beers and the other is a fifth of rum.
In post 601, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'm not playing with you.
In post 603, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:There's a lot of resistance to lynching the ZZZX slot now, isn't there? Lots of people are all "synced" on IA. They were "synced" on ZZZX too for a while, weren't they? The IA wagon had far more momentum. And hell yeah that gives me pause! It should make
you
wonder too!

I'm not letting this go. Maru being in the slot now only makes me want it more.
In post 606, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:No I don't? I just didn't understand the statement in your vote post. What bulb is talking about is unrelated to your "synch achieved" comment.

Also - wat? I haven't "grossly mischaracterized" anything. It is my perception of your words. If it's wrong, that's your fault.

I am really in a foul mood at the moment for various non-MS related reasons. I should really step away. I'm going to do that now.
In post 613, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Rubicon - do you not understand what he did there? His head is so far up his ass, he doesn't realize shos is part of IA. He thinks shos is saying that IA has a PT. What shos actually said is copy/paste, post with IA.

But you see, Maruchan is so wow scumhunter he doesn't need to read the game, let alone his role pm. :roll:

@bulb: My opinions of their posts are just that. If he thinks they are wrong, I don't really care, because he could be lying, and if he's not, then it's really on him to show me that I'm wrong, not just tell me.

And I will quote all this dumb shit later. I'm busy.

p-edit wtf mad posts.. later.
In post 617, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 612, Maruchan wrote:As for rubicon wanting responses, I'm skimming atm, because I don't have the time tonight to activity participate
THEN WHY DID YOU REPLACE INTO A GAME YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME TO PLAY?!?!?!?????????

tepmted to replace out, so this slot isn't burdened by ETL's outside-game-influence on wanting it gotten rid of.Like extremely tempted. Because that's bad for the slot, bad for the town, and bad for the game as a whole.
No. What you're doing now is bad for the game.

Do not replace into a game if you do not have the time to read it and be an active member.

Do not neglect to read your role PM.

Do not skim the game, and then engage people under the false guise that you are informed.

Do not post unformatted, no-space fucking walls with no references, links, or quotes, and expect anyone to read it.

Do not pretend like we are scum-reading you for being you. But yeah, I'm disappointed you replaced in here given all of the above. Please don't do it again.
In post 623, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 619, Rubicon wrote:
In post 613, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Rubicon - do you not understand what he did there? His head is so far up his ass, he doesn't realize shos is part of IA. He thinks shos is saying that IA has a PT. What shos actually said is copy/paste, post with IA.
I understood the mistake Maruchan was making, but not why IA would have any private topics. But I get what was actually said now.

Anyway, how do you square with the case you're making?
Not sure what you mean. So what if he's in a Jester game. Big deal. That's not the issue. The issue is his response to morph, followed by his reaction, which was way more overblown than a simple "oops, wrong game" slip.

Not to mention, this is simple game mechanics. I think he's scum, I want him on a fucking rope. He has a counterwagon - IA - who previously had no counterwagon. The ZZZX lynch is catching resistance out of thin air from people who should have no vested interest in his survival.

Should he flip town, I know where to look. I look at the whiteknights and the opportunists, and we fucking lynch them for good game go town.

Should he flip scum, IA becomes as good as conftown, we ignore Beli and lynch morph the cat for good game go town.

I know what I'm doing.

p-edit: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

MARU - KEEP PERSONAL SHIT OUT OF THE GAME. I don't care about your uniform or whatever the fuck. I don't want to lynch you or get rid of you for being "Maruchan". I want to lynch you because you're scum and with you now in the slot, the posts are even harder to read than when partial-English-ZZZX was there.

I also don't know what PMs you are talking about. If it has to do with the server and IRC - I'VE BEEN BUSY AND HAVING A SHITTY LIFE AT THE MOMENT. Blake is on it. Ask him stuff. I need a break.

Quoted all slips. I will try really really hard not to post from my main anymore.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:22 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 623, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Blake is on it. Ask him stuff. I need a break.
Blake = Beli + autocorrect, I presume.

See, the thing is, I want you/your slot dead too. There's no personal animosity there, I'm just convinced that ZZZX was scum, and that makes you scum, too. I wasn't too concerned when ETL mentioned her aversion to playing with you because you're in a slot that has to die anyways, and I thought she'd ignore you and leave responding to you to me.

The sideshow between mine other head and Maruchan doesn't alter the gamestate: Maruchan delenda est.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:27 am

Post by Lying Scum »

WTF happened to ninja edit? That last post was made before reading any of page 26.

I could have sworn I'd hit refresh before catching up on p.25, too, so 26 should have shown up.

Anyways, it doesn't change the actual content of the post, just scrub out Maruchan at the end and write bc.

-Beli
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 655, Oversoul wrote:I really don't believe in slips
I can link you to a fairly recent one that resulted in a lynch and scumflip if you like.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #88) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:50 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 684, morph the cat wrote:Can't discuss ETL in this game without discussing Beli.
...and then you'll run out of superlatives. Here are some Kilrathi ones to help out:
-ga suffix = approbative enhancer (i.e., kut = clean, kutga = holy)
-gaga suffix = like ga, but stronger
thrak = great (can be used as a prefix or suffix, as in kn'thrak for the Great Void or thrak'hra for the nobility)
ki = good (kithrak = excellent)

...I'm setting myself up for one roaring hell of an insult, aren't I?

We aren't interested in lynching IA today, or maybe ever. I trust ETL's reads on Guyett, so that's up to her. ETL is still scumreading Morph, but I'm not interested in going there without a scumflip from bc.

Bulba would be acceptable. I'm e'er paranoid about him and ETL's been howling for his blood in our hydra QT so loudly I'm actually glad for the old man wax in my ears serving as a volume-reduction apparatus.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #89) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:59 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Wait a minute, we're actually
alone
on the bc wagon? What is this sorcery?

Image Image

@gameplay : You seem to be counting on a claim to save you. In a role madness game. That is not logical.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:37 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 701, Bert wrote:
In post 684, morph the cat wrote:Can't discuss ETL in this game without discussing Beli.
Discuss Beli? I don't think I've played with Beli before, and has he shown up other than to say SAY MY MANE, VARLET?
You have, multiple times, and most of the posts on this account that weren't first posted under ETL's have been me.

I was definitely in a hydra for at least one of your games with me though, I just can't remember if it was Scumfuck pre-namechange or ROMANES EUNT DOMUS.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:15 am

Post by Lying Scum »

I think you'll find the term is skittles, and I get the sense it wasn't really their idea. Someone probably complained.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Spoiler: ETL is a lame-o alt slipping loser
In post 723, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:How do you know it's wrong, morph?
In post 726, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 725, morph the cat wrote:I'm working through whether to value your guyett read over my sns read (and Cabd's as well).
You should. I've never been wrong about him.
In post 881, Guyett wrote: Tbf Snork is one of the few people who can read me very well very quickly (along with ETL, Grimgroove and Mastina... as well as a few others)
In post 2441, Guyett wrote: ETL can be quite good at reading me and prob would have caught me out
Add Red Wine Mafia, Antihero UPick, and a slew of others for evidence. Sthar8 is another one I generally always catch, but with Sthar it's often too late. Guyett is never too late.
In post 728, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 725, morph the cat wrote:I feel like Bulba, if town, should have a similar thought process about you, and yet he's asking me to vote IA with him.
yes exactly... ? He's trying to butter you up because you disagree with me, and using AtE and trying to make me feel guilty about wanting to lynch him.
In post 731, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:No you were a stubborn butthead screaming about how you were right and OMGUSing people all over the place.

You're not doing that here. You're trying to be manipulative and it's not working.

My read on Guyett will evolve into the correct read given enough time depending on the game. Is it possible I'm wrong and shos is clouding the read? Yes. I've thought of that. But I've been paying attention. I feel really good about my read on him. The wagon and resistance to his counterwagon all just add to my read. They are not the foundation.

TownBulb should be biting my head off and trying to force your preferred lynch. Instead you're being all reasonable and slyly trying to make me question what I want to do.

We aren't even voting for you. But I think we will as I feel far more strongly about my read on you than my read on ZZZX/Maru/??

p-edit: guyett stop being toxic. go sober up and then come back later.

quoting alt slips

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #93) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Spoiler: yeah...
In post 738, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:What are you talking about Bulb? I've been perfectly civil???
In post 741, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 740, Bulbazak wrote:I tried to explain my thought process behind Mirhawk and you essentially tunneled and shouted at me.
Show me. I remember my first wall post on you regarding Mirhawk's question. I distinctly remember taking my time to make sure the post itself wasn't rude.
I tried to explain my thought process on IA and why you were wrong, and you insulted me.
No I didn't. Show me.
You essentially bit Maru's head off.
Are you maru?
In post 742, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I really dislike how you've continually used specific vocabulary to paint my position in this game as "volatile" and it really comes across as an effort to discredit me. For someone who is townreading us, this really just makes no sense.
In post 743, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:And if I wasn't sure about your alignment, then maybe I'd be paranoid and waffling. I'm not unsure about your alignment.
In post 753, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:1) Where is the tunneling and shouting in the first quote? I wanted you to answer the question, and you still didn't answer it, so I asked you again and tried to make it clearer. So, where is the "tunneling and shouting"?

2) I did not feel you answered them to my satisfaction, so I pointed them out for you specifically to answer. I also explained how I form my reads, that I skimmed ISOs at the start of the game to catch up, and then fully read the thread which gave the argument more context. Hence the change in my read.

3) No. You said that the argument was invalid because town make up the majority. If there were various other reasons, why did you pick that one and not mention anything else that would prove your point? Because "town is the majority" is pretty lame, especially if there are "a variety of reasons", none of which you expanded upon.

And then you call it strawmanning when I am referring to things you yourself said and asking you about them.

Nowhere in 551 did I insult you. Not once. I didn't call you names. I didn't insult your intelligence. I didn't verbally abuse you. Just because I used the words "bullshit" and "fucking" to color my narrative doesn't make it insulting.

I was pretty clear on why you were wrong. And again you are trying to discredit my read on you by calling it confbias, and besides being one of my biggest pet peeves on this site, it's most often done to me by scum.

p-edit: Bert, what are you doing? I am in the middle of finishing my catch up and discussing things. Why are you trying to shut everything down?
In post 762, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 754, Bert wrote:i just want to get a flip and move on at this point, we've had extensions and all kinds of stuff already.

such a drag.......
Do you not trust my ability to read Guyett, with whom I've played a good number of games with, as well as hydra'd a good number of games with? He's like my best friend on this site...

Do you also not trust my ability to obtain valid reads? mastin said you were competent. I agree. But the way you have been treating me here is really giving me problems, and especially because I believe you are town.

I told Beli, and I'll tell you all now, I don't want to leave this game just yet and I feel like we will die tonight. I'm having fun and getting through all the content is important to me. Please let me get my thoughts out.

Is there a current, accurate vote count somewhere? I will vote either of ZZZX or Bulbazak. I will not vote IA.

ETL

p-edit: I'm sorry.... I'm not trying to stall or anything. I've just had a lousy busy week and I don't want to not have a voice.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #94) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Alright, here are my reads as they currently stand:

Strong town reads on Bert, Mirhawk, gameplay. Mostly townreading IA, varsoon, oversoul. Town side of null on rubicon, morph. Total null on SSK. Scumreading ZZZX and Bulb.

I need to quickly finish reading and take a look at the wagons/VCs. I also recognize that I have far too many townreads. Of them, I'd say the weakest ones are oversoul and varsoon.

Doing that now and will return within 2 hours.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 772, Bulbazak wrote:ETL, I want you to spell out why IA is town, because the only thing they've done all game is rolefish, and there has been zero scumhunting coming from that slot.
Asking about flavor is not role fishing. Stop trying to shoehorn what actually happened into what you want people to think happened.

If you think that everyone plays D1 the same way, then I really don't know what to tell you other than, "You're absolutely wrong". IA is town because the Guyett part of the hydra is acting like townGuyett. He doesn't scumhunt until later. Day 1 is bullshit to him. He works best with flips and wagons to look at. He fucks around and pretends to shoot people. It's what he does. And when it comes time to get down to business, he has information from any opportunism that took place while he was fucking around. Either you trust my read on him or you don't.

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

The only thing that I'm kind of wondering is why he hasn't self voted yet.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #97) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

Hey well guess what - flavor doesn't tell me shit. I'm glad it tells you something, but I'm willing to guess that 90% of the rest of us don't fucking know what to do with flavor at this point.

You also keep bringing up the Indie Game where 1) I was scum 2) wasn't paying attention 3) replaced in LYLO, 4) didn't read the thread and 5) lost. I don't get the relevance.

I don't trust you because I think you are scum. If you think I'm town, you are really showing it badly because you trust your town reads. I'm willing to bet I'm better at reading Guyett than pretty much everyone else on the site.

I just did a 20 page VC from the last one I knew was correct:

ETL UPDATED ONE OF NAT'S VC POSTS FOR CURRENT VC
In post 256, Natirasha wrote:
Vote Count ??

Here you go, EtL.

morph the cat(0):

Bert(0):

KingdomAces(0)
:
MafiaSSK(0):

Bulbazak(4):
gameplay506, InterdimensionalArsehole, Shadoweh, Bert
Shadoweh (0):

Mirhawk(1):
beastcharizard
Lying Scum(0):

Interdimensional Arsehole (2):
KingdomAces, MafiaSSK
Oversoul(0):

Rubicon(0):

beastcharizard (2):
Lying Scum, Bulbazak
gameplay506(3):
Rubicon, Oversoul, Mirhawk
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(2):
Morph the Cat

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch.

(expired on 2014-06-27 12:00:00)

@mod: VC 1.12 and 1.13 incorrectly has Bulbazak voting IA - he changed his vote to Maruchan/bc.

Did anyone else notice the weird 4 vote push on gameplay about 10 pages ago? What the heck was that about... I'm a little surprised Oversoul/Mirhawk are voting like that.

Also lots of support for Bulbazak makes me go hmmm :neutral: Still tons of resistance to zzzx/maruchan/bc lynch. Please someone tell me this is ringing alarm bells. Every counterwagon to ZZZX has taken off like a rocket and no one wants to lynch ZZZX.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #98) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 777, Lying Scum wrote:The only thing that I'm kind of wondering is why he hasn't self voted yet.
I've recently seen scum-Guyett self-vote, in the antihero micro.

-Beli
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #99) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by Lying Scum »

EBWOP:

Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #100) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:10 am

Post by Lying Scum »

jesus fuck

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bulbazak

*shakes fist at bc* I'll get you next time, Gadget. Next time!
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #101) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Spoiler: yep
In post 816, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 810, KingdomAces wrote:Do you know what the scum fakeclaims were in that game? The exact same things as their real roles.
This actually isn't true. We were given fakeclaims. I was the only one who claimed what we actually had as I believe scum are more easily caught when they lie about what they are than trying to pass of what they are as a town role (which is much easier imo). I also knew there was likely a flavor or name cop or something out there in the town, so lying would have been just stupid.
In post 817, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I like the way you think Shadoweh
In post 818, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:We should hydra sometime
In post 823, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Was that our actual name? I don't even remember. I might actually be thinking of a different game now that you posted that.

Pedit stufd
In post 825, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:In Dark Age of the Law, we were a scum name cop. It was a useless role. Remember?
In post 829, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:OH yeah those guys. (:? Can you tell how checked out I was >.<)

I would tend to think that having a "villain" type character is not indicative of alignment. If that was true, I don't know why KA would just volunteer that information about his own character.
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #102) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Lying Scum »

In post 827, KingdomAces wrote:and two of the four scum from DAotL would be town.
What does this mean?

ETL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #103) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Lying Scum »

I HATE MY WORK COMPUTER. I HATE MY DESK. I HATE THIS COFFEE. I HATE THIS STUPID LIGHT NOT WORKING. I HATE EVERYTHING.

ARE WE LYNCHING ZZX SLOT FINALLY????

VOTE: BEAST

WTL
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #104) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Lying Scum »

BERT ARCADIA WAS BALLS. AND I AM MAD AT IT. >:(
Lying Scum
Lying Scum
Goon
Lying Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #105) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Lying Scum »

Omfg RIDICULOUS.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”