ArcAngel9, replacing
Majiffy
, replacing
Brian Skies
, replacing
GrayFoxxxx

Aneninen
Death Stare (GuyInFreezer and Ankamius)
50 Shades of Purple (Nachomamma8 and pirate mollie)
T S O, replacing
Stavrogin

wgeurts
MTD
MonkeyMan
Massive
Nero Cain*

Spoiler: The Living
The Fonz
Heartless (Antihero and TellTaleHeart)
Aneninen
Nero Cain

Spoiler: The Dead
Vanilla Townie
killed N1.

Vanilla Townie
lynched D2.

Mafia Godfather
killed N2.
Vanilla Townie
lynched D3.

Vanilla Townie
killed N3.

Vanilla Townie
lynched D4.

Town Roleblocker
killed N4.

Vanilla Townie
lynched D5.

Town One-Shot Roleblocker
killed N5.

Spoiler: We Dare Not Speak Their Names (Modkills)
No One. Ever.

Spoiler: Important Links

Important Notes
It is now Day 6. With 4 alive, it is 3 to Lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2014-12-19 00:00:00) on Friday, December 19th at 12:00 AM PST.
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:49 pm, edited 54 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Jingle »

Setup
This game uses the C9++ setup. Please refer to this wiki page for Setup information, and feel free to PM me any questions you may have. All available Role PMs for this game will be included in the next post (in spoilers).

My Rules (Stolen and modified from Cabd)
(You'll want to read these)

1. I expect a certain level of civility. This is a game about arguing, so tempers run high. If I feel you are being excessive in your aggression, I will ask you to temper your behavior. If you do not, I may take corrective actions that may include force replacement. Severe issues will be reported to the list mod(s).

2. If I say it violates these rules, it does. You can take it up with me postgame if you wish. You may PM me if you believe me to be mistaken, but my word is law.

3. Play towards your win condition. Gambits are fine, directly harming your own team is not.

4. Once a lynch is reached, you may continue discussion until I lock the thread. No votes or unvotes will count after a lynch has been achieved.

5. A lynch is achieved by a majority of living players voting for one player. Half is not a majority. A no lynch is achieved by deadline, or by half of the living players voting for No Lynch.

6. Do not quote or pretend to quote any information you get from me via PM. This includes posting your role card verbatim. Paraphrasing is fine, as are role claims naturally. Do not directly quote any information from QTs you may be provided as part of this game.

7. Do not talk about this game anywhere else, or with anyone else, except as allowed by your Role PM.

8. All deadlines are 2 weeks in duration. A countdown will be present in my vote count posts. All night phases will last 48 hours. Any deadline extensions will be at my discretion, and announced in thread.

9. Do not discuss ongoing games in this thread. This includes games on sites other than mafiascum.

10. You must post once every 48 hours. Failure to do so will earn you a prod. Respond to your prod within 24 hours, or face replacement. Three prods is also a force replacement.

11. Claiming scum by yourself is fine. Claiming scum with another player is an instant modkill. Don't do it.

12. I do not require unvotes. Your vote will be counted so long as you bold it or use the vote tag. Shorthand names are fine so long as it’s clear who the vote is for.

13. If you have a question, please PM me. If a question is something that should be answered publicly, I will make a post addressing it without naming who asked it. Otherwise, I will PM you with the answer or a note saying I cannot answer.

14. If my vote count is wrong, you can PM me or post in the thread (use the bold tag and "@MOD") about it.

15. I may not fix tags or edit posts where you might make a formatting mistake, even if you ask me to. Do not expect me to fix editing mistakes.

16. I reserve the right to add to these rules or modify them, but only when I post notifying all players in the game of the change.

17. Loophole abuse is all fun and games until I modkill you. Don’t try it.

18. Blue (This color at #0040FF) is my color. You are welcome to use any other color of the rainbow.

19. Encryption, text hiding, and the like are silly. Don’t do it. Any form of hidden text or attempts to circumvent this rule are forbidden.

20. Extensions will be granted at 48 hours per replacement if the replacement would like.

21. Do not use temporary information to convey messages. This includes your signature and your avatar, but is not limited to these things. Your signature and avatar are not in-game areas.

22. While putting your vote or unvote on its own line is helpful, it is not necessary and any attempts to game voting formatting will be dealt with as an attempt to cheat. If I think it was a vote, it was a vote. If I am unsure if a vote is real or not, it will be an unvote. (For example VOTE: Jingle will be considered an unvote.

23. A modkill will always punish the faction modkilled more as far as timing goes. Modkills may or may not end the day. Modkilled players will be changed to a neutral survivor, meaning they lose the game instantly. DO NOT MAKE ME MODKILL ANYONE, OR I WILL BE VERY ANGRY.

24. In the event of site downtime lasting more than 3 hours; time will be added to the deadline to compensate at a 1 to 1 ratio.

25. Keep hydra and alt slips to minimum. Repeated hydra and alt slips will be punished by starting rumors about the player responsible. Excessive hydra slipping may be subject to further punishment. Players must quote any hydra or alt slips using the account that is actually signed up for this game ASAP.

26. Do not replace out for strategic purposes. I fully understand that things happen, and sometimes replacements are necessary. "I think my replacement will do a better job." is not a valid reason for replacement.

27. Most importantly, this is a game. Treat it like one. Try to have fun, and don't attempt to prevent others from doing the same.

If you would like access to the Dead/Spectator Thread please PM me.
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Jingle »

Spoiler: Possible Role PMs
Jingle wrote:
Vanilla TownieWelcome to Open 573, Jingle, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Town CopWelcome to Open 573, Jingle, you are a
Town Cop

Abilities:
Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Town, Antitown or No Result.

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Town 1-Shot CopWelcome to Open 573, Jingle, you are a
Town 1-Shot Cop

Abilities:
Once at night, you may investigate a player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Town, Antitown or No Result.

Win condition:

Town DoctorWelcome to Open 573, Jingle, you are a
Town Doctor

Abilities:
Each night phase, you may protect one player in the game from one nightkill.

Win condition:

Town 1-Shot DoctorWelcome to Open 573, Jingle, you are a
Town 1-Shot Doctor

Abilities:
Once at night, you may protect a player in the game from one nightkill.

Win condition:

Town VigilanteWelcome to Open 573, Jingle, you are a
Town Vigilante

Abilities:
Each night, you may select a player in the game to target for a nightkill.

Win condition:

Town 1-Shot VigilanteWelcome to Open 573, Jingle, you are a
Town 1-Shot Vigilante

Abilities:
Once at night, you may select a player in the game to target for a nightkill.

Win condition:

Town Innocent ChildWelcome to Open 573, Jingle, you are a
Town Innocent Child

Abilities:
At the start of Day 1, the moderator of the game will announce you as an
Innocent Child
, confirming you as town.

Win condition:

Town MasonWelcome to Open 573, Jingle, you are a
Town Mason
along with your partner(s) Jingle (and Jingle).

Abilities:
You are confirmed town to your mason partner(s) and vice versa. You are permitted to talk to your partner(s) during pregame and at nights in this [quicktopic].

Win condition:

Town RoleblockerWelcome to Open 573, Jingle, you are a
Town Roleblocker

Abilities:
Each night, you may select a player in the game to roleblock. They will not be able to perform an action at night if they have one.

Win condition:

Town 1-Shot RoleblockerWelcome to Open 573, Jingle, you are a
Town 1-Shot Roleblocker

Abilities:
Once at night, you may select a player in the game to roleblock. They will not be able to perform an action on this night if they have one.

Win condition:

Mafia GoonWelcome to Open 573, Jingle. You are a
Mafia Goon
, along with your partner(s), Jingle (and Jingle).

Abilities:
Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.

Win condition:
You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Mafia RoleblockerWelcome to Open 573, Jingle. You are a
Mafia Roleblocker

Abilities:
Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.
Roleblock: Each night phase, you individually may perform a roleblock on another player in the game. You cannot block and kill in the same night.

Win condition:
You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Mafia GodfatherWelcome to Open 573, Jingle. You are a
Mafia Godfather

Abilities:
Investigation Immunity: You appear innocent to Cop investigations.

Win condition:

Serial KillerWelcome to Open 573, Jingle. You are a
Serial Killer.

Abilities:
Pregame you must choose to be either Investigation Immune or 1-Shot Bulletproof.
Each night phase, you may select a player in the game to nightkill.

Win condition:
You win when you are the last player alive or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Current Vote Count:

Vote Count 6.3

Heartless (0):
Nero Cain (0):
The Fonz (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (3): Heartless, Nero Cain, The Fonz

It is now Day 6. With 4 alive, it is 3 to Lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2014-12-19 00:00:00) on Friday, December 19th at 12:00 AM PST.
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:49 pm, edited 39 times in total.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Jingle »

Welcome to Open 573: The Adventure!

"Greetings Travellers! I am Jingle! Quick of wit I’m fast and nimble. Many jokes and many quips have passed between these funny lips. By poking fun and making merry our journey wont be half as scary. So don’t be timid; don’t be nervous! Jingle’s here at your service!"

"Kill Jester."

Jingle is dead. You lose. You can no longer complete the adventure. But at least you can try to figure out who among you killed him. That sounds like a good way to waste a couple of days, right?

Jingle, the Moderator Aligned Jester was strangled to death Night 0.

Vote Count 1.0
sthar8 (0):
Heartless (0):
davesaz (0):
GrayFoxxxx (0):
Aneninen (0):
Death Stare (0):
50 Shades of Purple (0):
Stavrogin (0):
wgeurts (0):
MTD (0):
MonkeyMan (0):
massive (0):
Nero Cain (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting: sthar8, Heartless, davesaz, GrayFoxxxx, Aneninen, Death Stare, 50 Shades of Purple, Stavrogin, wgeurts, MTD, MonkeyMan, massive, Nero Cain

With 13 alive, it is seven to Lynch or No Lynch.

Deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2014-10-07 13:00:00) on October 7th, 2014 at 1500 PST (GMT-8).
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.1
The group stands at the foot of a large drawbridge, bickering. "You killed him! You never could stand him!" "Ah, but he's the type to murder a poor man in cold blood!"

A voice drifts out of the mist surrounding you. "By poking fun and making merry; Our journey won't be half as scary!" Everyone ignores the voice and continues arguing.

Nero Cain (2): sthar8, MTD
Death Stare (2): massive, davesaz
50 Shades of Purple (2): Death Stare, Nero Cain
GrayFoxxxx (2): Aneninen,
sthar8 (1): Heartless
Heartless (1): MonkeyMan
davesaz (1): GrayFoxxxx
Aneninen (0):
Stavrogin (0):
wgeurts (0):
MTD (0):
MonkeyMan (0):
massive (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting(3): 50 Shades of Purple, Stavrogin, wgeurts

With 13 Alive it is 7 to Lynch or No Lynch.

Deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2014-10-07 13:00:00) on October 7th, 2014 at 1500 PST (GMT-8).
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:45 am, edited 7 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Jingle »

Deadline is fixed. Sorry for the confusion. For reference:

Deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2014-10-07 13:00:00) on October 7th, 2014 at 1300 PST (GMT-8).
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by Jingle »

Not all of the flavor will be limericks. Sorry. The next VC will feature a nice one from Isaac Asimov though, so you can look forward to that.

Also, because Antihero is a dirty hydra-slipper: I heard that Antihero is secretly president of a fanclub dedicated to the insertion of unnecessary hyphens in normal words.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by Jingle »

bump.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #100 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.2
To make friends with the lumpish John Ciardi
Needs a spirit uncouth, rough, and hardy.
When in line for a bit
Of amusement and wit—
Did he get it? Why, no, he was tardy.

-Isaac Asimov

Death Stare (3): massive, davesaz, 50 Shades of Purple
Nero Cain (2): sthar8, MTD
wgeurts (2): MonkeyMan, Nero Cain
GrayFoxxxx (2): Aneninen
50 Shades of Purple (1): Death Stare
sthar8 (1): Heartless
davesaz (1): GrayFoxxxx
Heartless (0):
Aneninen (0):
Stavrogin (0):
MTD (0):
MonkeyMan (0):
massive (0):
No Lynch (1): wgeurts
Not Voting(1): Stavrogin

]
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:18 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 103, Aneninen wrote:@Mod: Erm, there is an error in the VoteCount. GrayFox has only 1 vote, mine. He's voting for Davesaz. (By the way, which Asimov novel was that limerick in? Because, it's not familiar to me.)

I don't know what you're talking about. There's no error (anymore). :shifty:

Also the limerick isn't from one of his novels, but is featured in one of his collections of limericks. (I honestly don't remember which one.) He wrote several limerick books, some (2?) of which were cowritten by John Ciardi.
Last edited by Jingle on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #200 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:29 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.3
When a certain young woman named Terry
Got drunk on a small sip of sherry
She'd insist upon games
With embarrassing names
Not in any refined dictionary.

-Isaac Asimov

Death Stare (4): davesaz, 50 Shades of Purple, Heartless, Nero Cain
MonkeyMan (2): Death Stare, massive
Nero Cain (1): sthar8
wgeurts (1): MonkeyMan
GrayFoxxxx (1): Aneninen
sthar8 (1): GrayFoxxxx
Aneninen (1): MTD
50 Shades of Purple (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
Stavrogin (0):
MTD (0):
massive (0):
Not Voting(1): Stavrogin

]
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #274 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:55 am

Post by Jingle »

bump
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #275 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:55 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.4
there once was a boy name of jingle
who couldn't tell me the rhyme for jingle
So I decided to write
This limerick of shite
In order to figure out what rhymes with jingle.
-EspeciallyTheLies

MonkeyMan (3): Death Stare, massive, davesaz
Death Stare (2): 50 Shades of Purple, Nero Cain
Aneninen (1): MTD
davesaz (1): Heartless
Stavrogin (1): Aneninen
50 Shades of Purple (0):
Heartless (0):
wgeurts (0):
GrayFoxxxx (0):
MTD (0):
massive (0):
Not Voting(1): Stavrogin, MonkeyMan

]
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #301 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Jingle »

I have updated rule #15.

It is now:

15. I may not fix tags or edit posts where you might make a formatting mistake, even if you ask me to. Do not expect me to fix editing mistakes.

It was:

15. I do not fix tags or edit posts where you might make a formatting mistake, even if you ask me to.

I may fix tags or delete double posts should I believe it to be helpful to the readability of the thread. That is all.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #370 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Jingle »

I hear that GuyInFreezer once got trapped in the crawlspace under his house for a week.

I hear that TellTaleHeart spends her free time taunting animals in the zoo.

I hear that piratemollie has a life-sized statue of Courtney Love in her living room.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #375 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.5
Said an ovum one night to a sperm,
"You're a very attractive young germ.
Come join me, my sweet,
Let our nuclei meet
And in nine months we'll both come to term."
-Isaac Asimov

MonkeyMan (4): Death Stare, massive, davesaz, sthar8
Death Stare (3): 50 Shades of Purple, Nero Cain, wgeurts
Aneninen (1): MTD, MonkeyMan
Stavrogin (1): Aneninen
Nero Cain (0):
davesaz (0):
50 Shades of Purple (0):
Heartless (0):
wgeurts (0):
GrayFoxxxx (0):
MTD (0):
massive (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting(2): Stavrogin, Heartless

It is helpful, though not required, if votes and unvotes are on their own line.

]
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #394 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:24 pm

Post by Jingle »

I hear Antihero can play the entire score of Jurassic Park on the melodica from memory.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #396 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Jingle »

Stavrogin is on V/LA until Tuesday, September 30th.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #544 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.6
There once was a young lady named bright
Whose speed was much faster than light
She set out one day
In a relative way
And returned on the previous night.
- Anonymous

MonkeyMan (3): massive, sthar8, wgeurts
MTD (2): Death Stare, 50 Shades of Purple
Aneninen (1): MonkeyMan
Nero Cain (1): davesaz
50 Shades of Purple (1): Nero Cain
GrayFoxxxx (1): Heartless
Death Stare (0):
Stavrogin (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
wgeurts (0):
massive (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting(3): Stavrogin, Aneninen, MTD

Stavrogin is V/LA until Tuesday, September 30th.
MTD is V/LA until Wednesday, October 1st.

Also, the coloration in is close to breaking rule #19.
It does not break this rule.
As a friendly reminder, do not attempt to hide text. Again, no rule has been broken and no problems currently exist; I just don't want problems to occur later. :cop:
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #597 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Jingle »

I hear that TellTaleHeart and Antihero grew up in a circus. They were a very popular trapeze act.

I hear that GuyInFreezer is secretly a famous masked wrestler.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #598 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.7
Half a league, half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.
"Forward, the Light Brigade!
"Charge for the guns!" he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

MonkeyMan (4): massive, sthar8, wgeurts, Aneninen
Aneninen (1): MonkeyMan
Nero Cain (1): davesaz
50 Shades of Purple (1): Nero Cain
Death Stare (0):
Stavrogin (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
wgeurts (0):
massive (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting(2): Stavrogin, MTD

Stavrogin is V/LA until Tuesday, September 30th.
MTD is V/LA until Wednesday, October 1st.

Please do not discuss this game in other places, or other games in this game. It was brought to my attention that this happened accidentally. No action is necessary in this case, and this has already been resolved. Thank you! :cop:
Last edited by Jingle on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #619 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Jingle »

Prodding wgeurts and sthar8.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #624 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Jingle »

sthar8 has declared V/LA until October 4th.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #707 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Jingle »

Prodding Stavrogin.

sthar8 is V/LA until October 4th.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #708 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.8
A bather whose clothing was strewed
By winds that left her quite nude
Saw a man come along
And unless we are wrong
You expected this line to be lewd.
- Anonymous

50 Shades of Purple (3): Nero Cain, GrayFoxxxx, wgeurts
MonkeyMan (2): sthar8, Aneninen
Nero Cain (2): davesaz, massive
Death Stare (1): MonkeyMan
sthar8 (0):
Aneninen (0):
Stavrogin (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
wgeurts (0):
massive (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (2): Stavrogin, MTD

Sthar8 is V/LA until October 4th.
Last edited by Jingle on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #764 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Jingle »

I am replacing Stavrogin for failing to pick up his prod.

Prodding GrayFoxxxx.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #825 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.9

50 Shades of Purple (3): Nero Cain, GrayFoxxxx, wgeurts
MonkeyMan (2): sthar8, davesaz
MTD (1): Death Stare
Nero Cain (1): massive
sthar8 (1): 50 Shades of Purple
davesaz (1): Aneninen
Aneninen (0):
T S O(0):
Heartless (0):
wgeurts (0):
massive (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (2): T S O, MTD

Sthar8 is V/LA until October 4th.
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #827 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Jingle »

MY PAGETOP!

Also, I just got distracted while doing the vc stuff. I meant to bump twice.

TSO replaces Stavrogin. Welcome him, for he is awesome!
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #832 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Jingle »

TSO, if you would like an extension let me know.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #835 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Jingle »

Deadline extended by 48 hours. New Deadline is:

Deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2014-10-09 13:00:00) on October 9th, 2014 at 1500 PST (GMT-8).

This will be reflected in the next vote count.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #843 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Jingle »

Sthar8's V/LA is being extended through the 5th for work.
GrayFoxxxx is V/LA until 10/10/2014 for computer troubles.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #844 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Jingle »

Prodding MTD.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #914 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote count tonight.

Massive would be prodded, but he is V/LA. :shifty:
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #936 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.10
There was ease in Casey’s manner as he stepped into his place;
There was pride in Casey’s bearing and a smile lit Casey’s face.
And when, responding to the cheers, he lightly doffed his hat,
No stranger in the crowd could doubt ‘twas Casey at the bat.
-Ernest Lawrence Thayer

50 Shades of Purple (4): Nero Cain, GrayFoxxxx, wgeurts, T S O
MTD (1): Death Stare
Aneninen (0):
T S O(0):
Heartless (0):
wgeurts (0):
massive (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (1): MTD

Deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2014-10-09 13:00:00) on October 9th, 2014 at 1500 PST (GMT-8).

GrayFoxxxx is V/LA through Friday, October 10th.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #964 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.11
Flavor?

50 Shades of Purple (4): Nero Cain, GrayFoxxxx, wgeurts, T S O
MTD (0):
Aneninen (0):
T S O(0):
Heartless (0):
wgeurts (0):
massive (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (2): MTD, Death Stare

T S O is V/LA for an undetermined amount of time.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #965 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by Jingle »

I hear Mollie is an amateur bear fighter in her spare time.
I hear that Antihero is secretly a famous luchador. (And he also needs to pick up his hydra slips to make prods easier on the mod ;))
T S O, please give me a rough timeline for your V/LA if possible.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1013 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1010, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
@ mod - vc pretty plz

Roughly 3 hours from now. But there is one on Page 39.
:good:
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1018 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.12
Flavor?

50 Shades of Purple (2): GrayFoxxxx, wgeurts,
massive (2): Heartless, Nero Cain
sthar8 (2): 50 Shades of Purple, T S O
T S O(1): MTD
GrayFoxxxx (0):
MTD (0):
Aneninen (0):
Heartless (0):
wgeurts (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (1): Death Stare

This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1073 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count Day 1 Final Vote Count
The group stands around by the river, bickering loudly. Accusations fly every which way but loose, but no one can come to any kind of consensus.

"I have heard to make the bridge go down, there is a lever, look around!" Jingle's voice still seems to be giving advice, but honestly, who'd listen to anything he says. You settle down for a restless sleep on the banks of the river.

massive (5): Heartless, Nero Cain, sthar8, T S O, MonkeyMan
sthar8 (2): 50 Shades of Purple, wgeurts
wgeurts (2): Aneninen, davesaz
50 Shades of Purple (1): GrayFoxxxx
T S O(1): MTD
MonkeyMan (0):
Death Stare (0):
davesaz (0):
GrayFoxxxx (0):
MTD (0):
Aneninen (0):
Heartless (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (1): Death Stare

No One has been Lynched.

It is now Night 1. Deadline for night actions is in (expired on 2014-10-11 14:00:00) at 3:00 PM on Saturday, October 11th Pacific Time.

This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1074 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Jingle »

The dawn breaks on your little adventure. You all appear to have moved around quite a bit during the night, but you find most everyone. Unfortunately, T S O has been hung from one of the trees.

An unsettling giggle echoes all around. "No Adventure is complete without Jingle Hat and Jingle Feet!" Well isn't that just grand. The Jester's rhymes dont appear to be stopping.

T S O,
Vanilla Townie
, was Murder/Death/Killed on N1!

Vanilla TownieWelcome to Open 573, T S O
Stavrogin
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

Vote Count 2.0
sthar8 (0):
Heartless (0):
davesaz (0):
GrayFoxxxx (0):
Aneninen (0):
Death Stare (0):
50 Shades of Purple (0):
wgeurts (0):
MTD (0):
MonkeyMan (0):
massive (0):
Nero Cain (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting: sthar8, Heartless, davesaz, GrayFoxxxx, Aneninen, Death Stare, 50 Shades of Purple, wgeurts, MTD, MonkeyMan, massive, Nero Cain

With 12 alive, it is seven to Lynch or No Lynch.

Deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2014-10-25 16:00:00) on October 25th, 2014 at PST (GMT-8).
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1077 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Jingle »

Goddammit. I was one post away from starting the day on Pagetop? I feel dumb.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1130 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 2.1
Stars
In your multitudes
Scarce to be counted
Filling the darkness
With order and light
You are the sentinels
Silent and sure
Keeping watch in the night
Keeping watch in the night
-Les Miserables (Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schönberg)

massive (4): Heartless, Nero Cain, sthar8, wgeurts
wgeurts (2): Aneninen, MonkeyMan
sthar8 (0):
Heartless (0):
davesaz (0):
GrayFoxxxx (0):
Aneninen (0):
Death Stare (0):
50 Shades of Purple (0):
MTD (0):
MonkeyMan (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting: davesaz, GrayFoxxxx, Death Stare, 50 Shades of Purple, MTD,

Deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2014-10-25 16:00:00) on October 25th, 2014 at PST (GMT-8).
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1148 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1147, Aneninen wrote:(I hope that I'm not violating the rules by speculating on this right now. If so, inform me please!)

No rules have been broken in this post. In the future, if anyone is concerned about things like that, PM me a copy of the message and I can check for possible rules violations. :]
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1149 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Jingle »

Bump?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1150 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 2.2
They leave us so to the way we took,
As two in whom them were proved mistaken,
That we sit sometimes in the wayside nook,
With michievous, vagrant, seraphic look,
And try if we cannot feel forsaken.
-Robert Frost

massive (4): Heartless, Nero Cain, sthar8, wgeurts
sthar8 (0):
Heartless (0):
davesaz (0):
GrayFoxxxx (0):
Aneninen (0):
Death Stare (0):
50 Shades of Purple (0):
MTD (0):
MonkeyMan (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting: davesaz, GrayFoxxxx, Death Stare, 50 Shades of Purple, MTD,

This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1160 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by Jingle »

Prodding GrayFoxxxx
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1179 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by Jingle »

Replacing Grayfoxxxx. :cry: (If anyone wants to ask their friends to replace in they are welcome to, just CC me in the message. Also don't give away game information. Otherwise, I'll do the legwork on getting the replacement tomorrow.)
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1185 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Jingle »

Brian Skies replaces Grayfoxxxx. WELCOME HIM!
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1199 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Jingle »

Bump?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1200 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 2.3
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility;
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger.
-William Shakespeare

massive (5): Heartless, Nero Cain, sthar8, wgeurts, 50 Shades of Purple
sthar8 (0):
Heartless (0):
davesaz (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Aneninen (0):
Death Stare (0):
50 Shades of Purple (0):
MTD (0):
MonkeyMan (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (0): davesaz, Brian Skies, Death Stare, MTD

Last edited by Jingle on Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1260 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 2.4
When the afternoon light
touches the broad orange petals
of the tiger lilies, mute tongues
curled, I pray hard
for such joyous sights to continue.
-Nate Pritts

massive (3): Nero Cain, sthar8, wgeurts
sthar8 (2): Heartless, 50 Shades of Purple
wgeurts (1): Aneninen
davesaz (1): MonkeyMan
Heartless (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Aneninen (0):
Death Stare (0):
50 Shades of Purple (0):
MTD (0):
MonkeyMan (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (4): davesaz, Brian Skies, Death Stare, MTD

I lied. Flavor will be spotty at best until Monday. Sorry guys. I'll be sure to hit at least one VC a day though.
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1299 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Jingle »

bumpity.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1300 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 2.5
His spirit is smoke ascended to high heaven.
His father, by the cruelest way of pain,
Had bidden him to his bosom once again;
The awful sin remained still unforgiven.
All night a bright and solitary star
(Perchance the one that ever guided him,
Yet gave him up at last to Fate's wild whim)
Hung pitifully o'er the swinging char.
Day dawned, and soon the mixed crowds came to view
The ghastly body swaying in the sun:
The women thronged to look, but never a one
Showed sorrow in her eyes of steely blue;
And little lads, lynchers that were to be,
Danced round the dreadful thing in fiendish glee.
-Claude McKay

wgeurts (3): Aneninen, davesaz, Heartless,
sthar8 (2): 50 Shades of Purple, Brian Skies
davesaz (1): MonkeyMan
Heartless (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Aneninen (0):
Death Stare (0):
50 Shades of Purple (0):
MTD (0):
MonkeyMan (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (2): Death Stare, MTD

I lied. Flavor will be spotty at best until Monday. Sorry guys. I'll be sure to hit at least one VC a day though.
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1303 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by Jingle »

Prodding MTD and Nero Cain.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1313 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Jingle »

Prodding massive and wgeurts.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1314 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 2.6
By a lonely prison wall
I heard a young girl calling
Michael they are taking you away
For you stole Trevelyans corn
So the young might see the morn
Now a prison lay waiting in the bay.
-Fields of Athenry

wgeurts (4): Aneninen, davesaz, Heartless, MonkeyMan
sthar8 (2): 50 Shades of Purple, Brian Skies
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Aneninen (0):
Death Stare (0):
50 Shades of Purple (0):
MTD (0):
MonkeyMan (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (2): Death Stare, MTD

Last edited by Jingle on Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1324 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count Day 2 Final Vote Count
Standing on the shore, the argument got very heated. Shouts ran back and forth. The drawbridge on the other side of the river shifted, cutting short the discussion. It fell quickly, crushing wgeurts. A brief survey of the surrounding area shows a lever behind one of the bushes. Oh, well. It seems the creepy voice was right about the lever. As a group you lay wgeurts to rest then camp out at the edge of the bridge, settling in for an uneasy night.

wgeurts (4): Aneninen, davesaz, Heartless, MonkeyMan, MTD, 50 Shades of Purple, Brian Skies
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Aneninen (0):
Death Stare (0):
50 Shades of Purple (0):
MTD (0):
MonkeyMan (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (2): Death Stare,

A LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED!

It is now Night 2. Deadline for night actions is in (expired on 2014-10-22 14:00:00) at 3:00 PM on Wednesday, October 23th Pacific Time.

Wgeurts has been Lynched.

He was:
A Vanilla Townie.

Vanilla TownieWelcome to Open 573, wgeurts, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1325 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Jingle »

Waking up after a refreshing sleep, you are surprised once more to find that one of your own is missing. Eventually, you find 50 Shades of Grey washed up on the shore down river from the bridge. You don't feel too much sympathy, though, as you find a note detailing a plan to kill Jingle in their pocket. One conspirator has been found, but you're still uneasy. Could someone really have killed Jingle alone? You cross the bridge, preparing for yet another day of paranoia and argument.

50 Shades of Purple,
Mafia Godfather
, has been Murder/Death/Killed on N2!

Mafia GodfatherWelcome to Open 573, 50 Shades of Purple. You are a
Mafia Godfather
, along with your partner(s), HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Abilities:
Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here.
Investigation Immunity: You appear innocent to Cop investigations.

Win condition:

Vote Count 3.0

massive (0):
Nero Cain (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Aneninen (0):
Death Stare (0):
MTD (0):
MonkeyMan (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (10): massive, Nero Cain, sthar8, davesaz, Heartless, Brian Skies, Aneninen, Death Stare, MTD, MonkeyMan

With 10 alive, it is 6 to Lynch or No Lynch.

It is now Day 3. Deadline for Day 3 is in (expired on 2014-11-05 17:00:00) at 6:00 PM on Wednesday, November 5th Pacific Time.
Last edited by Jingle on Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1390 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1389, Aneninen wrote:@Mod or anyone who knows: can a Town Roleblocker block a Nightkill? If not, ignore the spoiler below becuase in that part I assumed that the answer for the previous question is 'yes'.

Yes. A Nightkill is one of the Night Actions a Roleblocker can block.

GIF spends the weekends singing Christmas Carols. Year Round.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1394 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 3.1
There was an Old Man of Nantucket
Who kept all his cash in a bucket.
His daughter, called Nan,
Ran away with a man,
And as for the bucket, Nantucket.

MonkeyMan (1):Death Stare
massive (0):
Nero Cain (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Aneninen (0):
MTD (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (8): massive, Nero Cain, sthar8, davesaz, Heartless, Brian Skies, Aneninen, MTD

It is now Day 3. Deadline for Day 3 is in (expired on 2014-11-05 17:00:00) at 6:00 PM on Wednesday, November 5th Pacific Time.
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1420 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 3.2
A bather whose clothing was strewed
By winds that left her quite nude
Saw a man come along
And unless we are wrong
You expected this line to be lewd.

Death Stare (2): MonkeyMan, davesaz
MonkeyMan (1):Death Stare
massive (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Aneninen (0):
MTD (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (8): , Nero Cain, sthar8, , Heartless, Brian Skies, Aneninen, MTD

Last edited by Jingle on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1424 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:22 am

Post by Jingle »

Prodding Death Stare.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1480 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 3.3
Twilight and evening bell,
And after that the dark!
And may there be no sadness of farewell,
When I embark
-Alfred Tennyson

Death Stare (2): MonkeyMan, davesaz, Aneninen, Heartless
MonkeyMan (0):
massive (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Aneninen (0):
MTD (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (8): Nero Cain, sthar8, Brian Skies, MTD, Death Stare

Flavor tomorrow.
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1503 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 3.4
When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs
Ev'ry morning to help me get large
And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs
So I'm roughly the size of a barge!

Death Stare (4): MonkeyMan, davesaz, Aneninen, Heartless
MonkeyMan (0):
massive (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Aneninen (0):
MTD (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (8): Nero Cain, sthar8, Brian Skies, MTD, Death Stare

If anyone wants me to fix tags, let me know. I may or may not do so.
Last edited by Jingle on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1524 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Jingle »

bump?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1525 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 3.5
It's clear from your vacant expressions
The lights are not all on upstairs
But we're talking kings and successions
Even you can't be caught unawares

Death Stare (5): MonkeyMan, davesaz, Aneninen, Heartless, sthar8
MonkeyMan (0):
massive (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Aneninen (0):
MTD (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (8): Nero Cain, Brian Skies, MTD, Death Stare

Last edited by Jingle on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1558 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:24 am

Post by Jingle »

DAY 3 FINAL VOTE COUNT
You find yourself in a grand entrance hall, wandering through two rows of pillars. You climb a flight of stairs, coming to a narrow balcony when one of your own points an accusing finger. "You! I saw you, last night, up to no good! you must be one of the ones who've been killing people!"

Death Stare backed up slowly, but lost his footing on the edge of the stairs, tripping and falling to his doom. Gathering around the pitiful heap, you're just in time to hear his last words: "I'm innocent." Sharing an uneasy glance, you split up to try to find someplace good to rest tonight.

Death Stare (6): MonkeyMan, davesaz, Heartless, sthar8, Nero Cain, Brian Skies
MonkeyMan (0):
massive (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Aneninen (0):
MTD (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (3): MTD, Death Stare, Aneninen

A LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED!

It is now Night 3. Deadline for night actions is in (expired on 2014-11-01 15:00:00) at 4:00 PM on Saturday, November 1st Pacific Time.

Death Stare has been Lynched.

He was:
A Vanilla Townie.

Vanilla TownieWelcome to Open 573, Death Stare, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1559 (isolation #67) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Jingle »

I'll be at work when the new day begins, so I might not be as quick as normal. :( I'll do my best to ensure a quick start of day, however. :]
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1560 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Jingle »

You meet again in the entrance hall of the castle, wondering if the day will be like the last few. Waiting for everyone, you again find your number reduced by one. MTD appears to have been hung from the banister of the stairs where Death Stare fell. The tragic loss shocks you all, but you press on regardless after you lay your two fallen comrades to rest.

MTD,
Vanilla Townie
, was Murder/Death/Killed on N3!

Vanilla TownieWelcome to Open 573, MTD, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

Vote Count 4.0
Nero Cain (0):
MonkeyMan (0):
massive (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Aneninen (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (8): Nero Cain, MonkeyMan, massive, sthar8, davesaz, Heartless, Brian Skies, Aneninen

With 8 Alive, it is 5 to Lynch or No Lynch.

It is now Day 4. Deadline is in (expired on 2014-11-15 21:00:00) at 10:00 PM on Saturday, November 15th Pacific Time.
Last edited by Jingle on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1602 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 4.1
You think I'm an ignorant savage
And you've been so many places
I guess it must be so
But still I cannot see
If the savage one is me
How can there be so much that you don't know?

massive (1): Nero Cain
MonkeyMan (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Aneninen (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (8): MonkeyMan, sthar8, davesaz, Heartless, Brian Skies, Aneninen

It is now Day 4. Deadline is in (expired on 2014-11-15 21:00:00) at 10:00 PM on Saturday, November 15th Pacific Time.
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1617 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by Jingle »

Multiple people have asked a similar question about roles and resolutions. As a result, I'm posting the answer here:

In the hypothetical situation where there are multiple roleblockers in the game, they would be resolved sequentially according to NAR. If further sequencing could be required, I would have made a list in pregame.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1625 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 4.2
After downing the third I went out to the yard
Where I bumped into Brody, the big civic guard
Come here to me boy, don't you know I'm the law?
Well, I up with me fist and I shattered his jaw

massive (2): Nero Cain, Heartless
MonkeyMan (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Aneninen (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (8): MonkeyMan, sthar8, Brian Skies, Aneninen, davesaz,

Last edited by Jingle on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1626 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by Jingle »

Prodding Brian Skies.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1638 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:29 pm

Post by Jingle »

So you guys know the scene in beerfest where they drink out of a boot? I just did that with hard liquor. I didn'teven know that they seriously made boot glasses, but my bartender is fucking awesome. And I'm really fucked up right now. I'll get to modding or whatever tomorrow.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1647 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Jingle »

Replacing Brian Skies.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1654 (isolation #75) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 4.3
Solomon Grundy,
Born on a Monday,
Christened on Tuesday,
Married on Wednesday,
Took ill on Thursday,
Grew worse on Friday,
Died on Saturday,
Buried on Sunday.
That was the end,
Of Solomon Grundy.

MonkeyMan (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Aneninen (0):
No Lynch (0):

I believe I have a replacement and am waiting on confirmation. A deadline extension may be issued at the request of the replacement. Thank you for your patience. ;)

massive, Aneninen, and sthar8 have been prodded. I could have sworn I put this in last night.
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1663 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Jingle »

Majiffy replaces Brian Skies. Bow down before him and his awesome beard. (Or is that Thor?) Also, welcome him. Deadline extensions will be available if he asks, but currently, the deadline is: (expired on 2014-11-15 21:00:00) at 10:00 PM on Saturday, November 15th Pacific Time.

Also davesaz is being prodded.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1667 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:08 am

Post by Jingle »

Happy Birthday, Dave.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1677 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Jingle »

Prodding MonkeyMan.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1681 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:56 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 4.4
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

MonkeyMan (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Aneninen (0):
No Lynch (0):

This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1701 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1693, MonkeyMan wrote:BeetleJuice! BeetleJuice! BeetleJuice!

You rang?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1703 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:31 pm

Post by Jingle »

Are you sure?

Vote Count 4.5
Flavor?

Aneninen (1): Majiffy
MonkeyMan (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
Majiffy (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (8): MonkeyMan, sthar8, Aneninen, davesaz,

This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1717 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Jingle »

Replacing Jiffy. :(

Deadline frozen until I've got a replacement at 60 hours, with possible extension.

Tell your friends and/or enemies!
Last edited by Jingle on Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1720 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Jingle »

ArcAngel9 replaces Majiffy. Welcome her! Hopefully that's the last replacement we need. ;)
Last edited by Jingle on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1727 (isolation #84) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Jingle »

Deadline restarted. New Deadline is Sunday, November 16th at 1:00 PM in (expired on 2014-11-16 13:00:00)
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1729 (isolation #85) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 4.6
Flavor?

massive (3): Nero Cain, Heartless, MonkeyMan
Aneninen (1): ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9 (1): Aneninen
MonkeyMan (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (8): sthar8, davesaz

It is now Day 4. Deadline is in (expired on 2014-11-16 13:00:00) at 1:00 PM on Sunday, November 16th Pacific Time.
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1735 (isolation #86) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1734, Aneninen wrote:Mod: delete the lates part of this sentence if I'm not allowed to tell this.

This is public knowledge. There is no problem mentioning it. If anyone has any questions about what can and cannot be posted, feel free to pm me to ask. :cop:

In post 1732, Nero Cain wrote:Who is stealing the town votes?

Votes were temporarily stolen by Gremlins. I have murdered these gremlins savagely and the votes have been restored. :cool:

Prodding massive and MonkeyMan.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1771 (isolation #87) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Post by Jingle »

Searching for a replacement for massive. If he posts before I find a replacement, he may continue playing. If anyone would like to invite someone to replace, I'd be appreciative.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1773 (isolation #88) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Post by Jingle »

Man, I gotta do all the work.

OK, VC incoming.

Also, Big Hero 6 was a ton of fun, in case anyone cares.

MonkeyMan Replaces MonkeyMan. ;)
Last edited by Jingle on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1774 (isolation #89) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Post by Jingle »

bump
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1775 (isolation #90) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Post by Jingle »

Day 4 Final Vote Count
Flavor?

massive (5): Nero Cain, Heartless, MonkeyMan, Aneninen, davesaz
Aneninen (1): ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9 (0):
MonkeyMan (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (1): sthar8

A Lynch has been reached!

It is now Night 4. Deadline for night actions is in (expired on 2014-11-18 21:00:00) on Tuesday, November 18th at 9:00 PM PST.

massive has been Lynched.

He was:
A Vanilla Townie.

Vanilla TownieWelcome to Open 573, massive, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

I'm apparently really bad at countdown tags. Sorry if there's any confusion.
Last edited by Jingle on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1776 (isolation #91) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by Jingle »

Flavor

MonkeyMan,
Town Roleblocker
, was Murder/Death/Killed on N3!

TOWN ROLEBLOCKERWelcome to Open 573, MonkeyMan, you are a Town Roleblocker.

Abilities:
Each night, you may select a player in the game to roleblock. They will not be able to perform an action at night if they have one.

Win condition:

Vote Count 5.0

Nero Cain (0):
Aneninen (0):
ArcAngel9 (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (1): sthar8, ArcAngel9, Nero Cain, Heartless, MonkeyMan, Aneninen, davesaz

With 6 alive, it is 4 to Lynch or No Lynch.

It is now Day 5. Deadline is in (expired on 2014-12-03 00:00:00) on Wednesday, December 3rd at 12:00 AM PST.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1777 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by Jingle »

I'll fix flavor and the OP tomorrow.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1795 (isolation #93) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1778, Aneninen wrote:@Mod: it isn't bastard, is it?

This game is not bastard. I make no promises about the game I've been running in the dead thread. :wink:
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1799 (isolation #94) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by Jingle »

bump
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1800 (isolation #95) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 5.1

Heartless (1): Aneninen
Aneninen (0):
ArcAngel9 (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (4): ArcAngel9, Nero Cain, Heartless, davesaz

It is now Day 5. Deadline is in (expired on 2014-12-03 00:00:00) on Wednesday, December 3rd at 12:00 AM PST.

In post 1796, sthar8 wrote:@Dead People- You're all dayvigs and Jingle's an idiot.

Spoilers.
:]
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1820 (isolation #96) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Jingle »

Prodding ArcAngel9.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1824 (isolation #97) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by Jingle »

Bump
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1825 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 5.2

Heartless (2): Aneninen, ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9 (2): Heartless, davesaz
Aneninen (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (1): Nero Cain

In post 1821, ArcAngel9 wrote:Sorry mod. Prod received.
I am not scum. So please keep your votes off from me. And heartless should die today. He is scum

Heartless

I am counting this as a vote for Heartless, but in the future please use the vote tags or include the word vote.

In post 1815, Aneninen wrote:Coo-coo!

There's no reason to resort to vulgarity.
:wink:
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1828 (isolation #99) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Jingle »

Prodding sthar8.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1833 (isolation #100) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:33 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1832, Heartless wrote:while we're waiting for sthar, please rank the following people in order of increasing adorableness:
aa9, anen, gif, mollie, nacho, tso, tth, sthar, jingle

I promise not to modkill anyone who says I'm the most adorable. :P
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1837 (isolation #101) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by Jingle »

Replacing sthar8.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1839 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Jingle »

The Fonz replaces sthar8.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1844 (isolation #103) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 5.3

Nero Cain (1): The Fonz
Aneninen (0):
The Fonz (0):
davesaz (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (1): Nero Cain

In post 1841, Nero Cain wrote:
mod-If the sk chose bulletproof, is he dull bulletproof?

If there is an SK, and that SK made the pregame choice of 1-shot bulletproof, then that bulletproof would be 1-shot. ;)

Sorry, Fonz. I thought I'd sent your Role already. You should have it now. :oops: If you would like, you may request an extension of up to 48 hours.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1864 (isolation #104) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 5.4

Nero Cain (0):
Aneninen (0):
The Fonz (0):
davesaz (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (1): Nero Cain, The Fonz

No one will be prodded until Noon on Monday, 12/1. Because Thanksgiving, that's why. Prods will resume in (expired on 2014-12-01 12:00:00), assuming I managed to use the countdown correctly ;)
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1880 (isolation #105) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 5.5

Nero Cain (0):
Aneninen (0):
The Fonz (0):
davesaz (0):
No Lynch (0):

No one will be prodded until Noon on Monday, 12/1. Because Thanksgiving, that's why. Prods will resume in (expired on 2014-12-01 12:00:00), assuming I managed to use the countdown correctly ;)
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1890 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 5.6

Nero Cain (0):
Aneninen (0):
The Fonz (0):
davesaz (0):
No Lynch (0):

The prod timer has restarted.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1911 (isolation #107) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 5.7

ArcAngel9 (3): Heartless, davesaz, The Fonz
Nero Cain (0):
Aneninen (0):
The Fonz (0):
davesaz (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (1): Nero Cain,

Last edited by Jingle on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1914 (isolation #108) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Jingle »

Whoopsies.

Fixed.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1922 (isolation #109) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Jingle »

DAY 5 FINAL VOTE COUNT

ArcAngel9 (4): Heartless, davesaz, The Fonz, Nero Cain
Nero Cain (0):
Aneninen (0):
The Fonz (0):
davesaz (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (0):

A Lynch!

It is now Day 5. Deadline is in (expired on 2014-12-05 00:00:00) on Friday, December 5th at 12:00 AM PST.

ArcAngel9 has been Lynched.

She was:
A Vanilla Townie.

Vanilla TownieWelcome to Open 573, ArcAngel9, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

If every living player PM's me that they are ready for the night to be over, I will end the night early.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1923 (isolation #110) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:19 pm

Post by Jingle »

I want to start
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1924 (isolation #111) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:20 pm

Post by Jingle »

D6 with a pagetop.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1925 (isolation #112) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:20 pm

Post by Jingle »

Davesaz, 1-Shot Roleblocker, and Aneninen, Mafia Goon, have been shot Night 5.

DAY 6 BEGINS!

Heartless (0):
Nero Cain (0):
The Fonz (0):
No Lynch (0):

Formatting and junk will be soon.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1963 (isolation #113) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Jingle »

At 0:1:1 , the game would be ended with a tie for both SK and Mafia.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1982 (isolation #114) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:14 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 6.1
But I can lie
on your wing, with my left eye
letting my right dart forward
as you do.

Don't ask something
with a lifespan
how to change your life.
-Katie Peterson

Heartless (0):
Nero Cain (0):
The Fonz (0):
No Lynch (0):

Last edited by Jingle on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1987 (isolation #115) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 6.2

Heartless (0):
Nero Cain (0):
The Fonz (0):
No Lynch (0):

Last edited by Jingle on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1999 (isolation #116) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1997, The Fonz wrote:Yeah, no access at all over the weekend.

Taking this as a V/LA until Monday Morning.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2000 (isolation #117) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 6.3

Heartless (0):
Nero Cain (0):
The Fonz (0):
No Lynch (0):

Prodding Nero Cain and Heartless.
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2002 (isolation #118) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Jingle »

I'm gonna fix all the formatting and add flavor to the VCs I missed on Monday. I promise. (This is to make sure I actually do it.)

Formatting and links fixed. I've decided not to bother with the flavor since I missed so much of it. If that offends anyone, feel free to request that I do it, but I make no promises.
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2005 (isolation #119) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:09 pm

Post by Jingle »

Prodding The Fonz.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2036 (isolation #120) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 6.4

Heartless (0):
Nero Cain (0):
The Fonz (0):
No Lynch (0):

Roughly 10 hours and 33 minutes until deadline.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2111 (isolation #121) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:12 pm

Post by Jingle »

Heartless, SK wins.

Good game all, the dead may once more post
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2115 (isolation #122) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Post by Jingle »

Last Vote Count.

I'll clean up the formatting and links tomorrow, as well as put in whatever flavor I can summon the energy for tomorrow.

HOWEVER!

Scum PT

Dead PT

Mod PT/Spoilered Dead PT

Spoiler: Actions were:
Day 1 Results:
T S O replaces Stavrogin.
No Lynch

Night 1 Actions and Results:

Monkeyman Roleblocks wgeurts.
Davesaz does not use his roleblock.
Heartless Kills T S O.
Anenenenenenenin Kills T S O.

Results:
T S O dies.
T S O dies again. T S O is super dead.

Day 2 Results:
Brian Skies replaces GrayFoxxxx.
Wgeurts is lynched and dies.

Night 2 Actions:

Monkeyman roleblocks DeathStare.
Davesaz does not use his roleblock.
Heartless kills 50 Shades of Purple.
Aneninen kills Heartless.

Night 2 Results (Pending End of Night for Confirmation):
50 Shades of Purple dies.
Heartless loses their 1-shot BP.

Day 3 Results:
Brian Skies replaces GrayFoxxxx.
Death Stare gets lynched.

Night 3 Actions:

Monkey Man blocks davesaz.
davesaz blocks sthar8.
Aneninen kills MTD.
Heartless kills MTD.

Night 3 Results:

MTD dies.
MTD dies again. MTD is superdead.
Davesaz is roleblocked.
Davesaz fails to roleblock sthar8.
Davesaz has 0 shots remaining.

Day 4:
Majiffy replaces Brian Skies.
ArcAngel9 replaces Majiffy.

Night 4:
MonkeyMan blocks Heartless.
Heartless kills ArcAngel9.
Aneninen kills MonkeyMan.

Results:
MonkeyMan Dies.

Day 5:
The Fonz replaces sthar8.
ArcAngel9 is lynched.

Night 5:
Heartless shoots Aneninen.
Aneninen shoots davesaz.

Day 6:
TheFonz is lynched.
Nero Cain is Endgamed.

Heartless, Serial Killer, who chose 1-shot Bulletproof N0 survives the game and is victorius!

Please keep the after game chat civil, and thank you all for playing in my first modded game.

I'd like to apologize for the spotty flavor, which I will definitely work on for next time, but hopefully I was a decent moderator. If anyone has advice on how I might improve, I'd appreciate it. :D
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2116 (isolation #123) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:17 pm

Post by Jingle »

Also, holy crap that came close to a no lynch in LYLO.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Open Games”