Post by Frogging Mollie »

In post 504, Aeris wrote:
In post 316, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 313, singersigner wrote:
Spoiler: Jaqen post 237
In post 237, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 37, ProHawk wrote:VOTE: Jaquen

No speech imped?

Bulba, you should know better than to ask that...

In post 47, Frogging Mollie wrote:
@ jaqen

a lady requests attention

If you guys really want that, then fine, say so. But, know this-playing that way has started to effect my irl as I'm thinking, and by way of talking, in the second person at times now. Just the other day my boss asked me something and I was like, "A man is...." And my boss was like"Have you been getting enough sleep Wayne?" And with my wife, she just rolls her eyes and giggles and is like, "You're doing it again babe". I was kinda wanting a break from it.

To all who don't know- I work a fixed schedule of 3pm to midnight weekdays and some weekends. Expect most of my posting to be that of someone living in Australia because that's roughly the schedule I keep.

In post 30, Aeris wrote:
Also, there is a potential that there is more than two anti-town factions.

You're either reading Bork's mind or the public info he's already provided. One or the other

In post 38, Aeris wrote:
All right I misspoke. It's depressing that I didn't role Aeris. It would be a downright travesty if I also roled scum.

Luckily random.org is not a horrible god.

Umm..

VOTE: Aeris

In post 42, Varsoon wrote:Entry feels really blank, I'm all for a Jaqen wagon to end D1.
Let's choo choo.

Really?
Really
?! Whatevs.

In post 46, The Antagonist wrote:townblock: foggin mollie, pie+ns hydra, gif, us

scum block: beam, hawk, varsoon, aries

I also agree with antis vote placement and endorse it

Yeah- way too early for that shtick. Forced townblocks early=good chance of scumbutt

In post 62, Varsoon wrote:How much Gil?

Anyway, I'm cool with where I am~
I want Jaqen to get back to me.

About?

In post 71, ProHawk wrote:Why did you skirt my question? Both actually.

Why did you ask if I had played the game? If it had nothing to do with characters, I apologize for making an ass out of you and me.

Have you played a game as scum?

I don't give one crap about your name, or its relevance to this game, or the fact that you are sad you didn't roll her.

This and the fumbling for words.

In post 81, Focus Beam wrote:
In post 16, Jaqen Hghar wrote:So...who's this Sephiroth guy and why does he have such a hardon for Jenova?

I need to tell all of you that this post bugs me.

Do I need to tell you why?

Yeah, you do.

In post 144, Aeris wrote:
In post 137, ProHawk wrote:
Aeris, let me get right down to the point.

I want to see how you act as scum. I went to check your games, you have surprisingly little, and all of them you were town. I don't like your assertion that you hate playing scum, to the point of stating it in thread multiple times. THAT is what I had issue with. Your name, or your joke had nothing to do with anything.

But all of that had to do with my name.

You made the claim that I asserted something I didn't.

I only made the assertion that I didn't like playing scum once when you claimed I made an implication about the good guys. But seriously did you not see that aeris is the damn IC? I mean did you not?

YOU asked me questions, to which I responded.

You are focusing on jokes about my name and about me once, at the time that you asked me to clarify something I think should be super duper triple infant easy to understand if you'd played the game.

I don't get why you're focusing on me, and I think it's kinda weird and makes me think that you could be on a scum team with a select group of people.

But, I ask you again, why are you focusing on me and a joke about my name, and not the actual game-relevant information I've put into the thread? Because that is what is really really weird.

And, if you're going to continue to be creepy stalker, will you at least buy a damn flower? I live in the slums for the planet's sake, the least you could do is help to support my community.

None of that answers the questions. Try again.

In post 147, Aeris wrote:
If you buy a flower, I'll give you a kiss on the cheek!

pedit: omg, yes and a kiss on the cheek.

Hooker!

In post 157, mastin2 wrote:Know what?

It's been ages since I've done this.

Let's do a full readslist!

1. Aeris
^Town.

2. Bulbazak
^Bulbazak is so town that every time someone votes him, borkjerfkin coughs up blood. :P

3. CB
^Town.

4. Feysal
^Town.

5. Flubbernugget
^Let's say scum for the heck of it.

6. Focus Beam (Titus + Salamence20)
^Scum.

7. free stool sample
^Town.

8. Fresh
^Scum.

9. Frogging Mollie (pirate mollie + Fro99er)
^Town.

10. hiplop
^Town.

11. Jaqen Hghar
^Actually, how about saying scum? Eh, might as well.

12. Kaboose
^I'm gonna go with town.

14. Prohawk
^Scum.

15. Psychlone (Nachomamma8 + GuyInFreezer)
^Always scum. (But I guess GiF, so town unless with Antagonist?)

16. Saint
^Town.

18. Seiko x Naomi (pieguyn + notscience)
^
So
scum that are feeling bad about fooling me. (Town.)

19. singersigner
^Don't have a read here.

20. The Antagonist (Antihero + ika)
^Scum who is helping the town. So honorary town!

21. TheIrishPope
^Town.

22. Varsoon
^Scum.

23. ZZZX
^Maybe scum?

There!

uh-huh...

In post 173, Focus Beam wrote:@170 Mastina
Is there anyone else as certifiably insane as me?

No. I get policy RVSed every game. Solid no. I think I have that one.

~Titus

Nobody??

In post 174, Aeris wrote:
In post 30, Aeris wrote:

Also, there is a potential that there is more than two anti-town factions.

The only actual game relevant information I've put into the thread...

And the fact that you are pointing out that
you
said this when it is clearly public knowledge like "oh, I must be town because I didn't even read the set up" smells of dung. Reeks even.

In post 174, Aeris wrote:I have no scum meta!!! Why are you dwelling on me because that's weird and I'm about to name a scum team related to pro hawk!

and yet you hate playing scum. right.

In post 180, mastin2 wrote:Because one/both of them are scum?

"My buddy and me!..." How far would you say the mighty have fallen if you're buddying up to other scum, Mastin?

In post 182, Aeris wrote:Isn't anyone wondering why I think there's more than two scum factions, because oh the ancients.

There's this thing again...

In post 191, Seiko x Naomi wrote:aeris looks town

How and where?

In post 192, free stool sample wrote:
In post 190, Aeris wrote:Cloud: Gee, Aeris, you mentioned that you thought there might be more than two anti-town factions, why is that?

Me: Awe cloud, it's nice for you to pay attention to me. Will you buy a flower?

Cloud: I'd love too!

Me: *kisses cloud on cheek* ~huge affection boost~

Cloud: Now will you tell me why you think there's more than two anti-town factions?

Me: Gee Cloud, I'm so glad you didn't get caught up with the jokes about my name. One of my abilities suggests more than two factions though I guess it could be the mod being vague, but wouldn't it be weird for him to suggest in the ability that there could be more than two?

Cloud: Oh so that's what you've been talking about since your first post. Got it.

Me: So glad you actually paid attention to what I was writing when noone else would *swoon*

So if there was any doubt about the "Please pay special attention to me!" thing...

Yeah.

There's a good probability 2+ (the + because Multiball and one scum team not knowing what the other is doing) scum in Varsoon, ZZZX, Focus Beam, Pro Hawk, Mastin. my question was intentional. In fact, it was planned since I signed up for this game. Well one of two anyhow. The plan was to throw myself out as bait and see who decided to take a taste of mislynch bait. I mean really- who doesn't know Sephiroth is like evil incarnate and Jenova is his mother, so to speak.

I don't think PH belongs there though, given he's saying his vote was random and didn't even try to push it. He would have as scum in my experience. So, let's sort the others?

You spend almost half your post implying you think Aeris is full of shit (i.e. scum) yet you don't put him in your list of scum reads at the bottom? You even go so far as to say there are
two
scum in that group of people?

Scratch that, I just realized you were referring to people specifically jumping on you for your question. So...your plan was to...purposely look scummy to catch all of teh scumz?! Tell me more oh great paragon of mafia hunters! :roll:

And I have no flavor knowledge whatsoever so o/

I tried ff7 out at a friend's house, that is why I bought ff10 when it came out. I don't remember a whole helluva lot about that specific game flavour but I love ff I am playing ff13 now.

what else have you got

ff13 is okay except they changed the battle mode and made it less user oriented and more automatic (that's not a great description but I'm tired.), ff10 was great, so was ff12. I'm hoping when the next ff comes out that they change it back to the old battle system than the 13 battle system. I do need to finish 13 though because I liked the story line to where I was.

/dorkfest

they did change the battle mode and it sucks in ffs 13. I am stuck.

14 is out
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

15 will be out soonish. There is a demo out for it.

Mollie, what are your Jaquen, Varsoon, and Aeris reads?

~Titus
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:02 pm

In post 509, Aeris wrote:
In post 366, TheIrishPope wrote:I think you misspelt Aeris

Why aren't you voting me again?

I want to lynch tippy.

I think varsoon is town but last I talked to froggy he thought he was scum. I just disagree.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:06 pm

In post 524, Varsoon wrote:I'm just going to have an aneurysm over here, brb.

varsoon
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 470, CB wrote:Notes from catchup:

P.1-3
- I like for town. The quick association of town with planet seems like someone with a town role pm would come up with.
- Not liking the traitor drop here. :shifty:
- This feels like appeasement don't like it.
- This looks like a scum strat. Setting up that the people who scum read you this game as crazy because you have burned them before.
-I like Aeris for town a little confusing to me since I know nothing about the flavor but seems genuine.
-Prohawk seems town too.

P.4-7
-Yea this again.
-I like for town since I agree on the GIF entrance.
- Yes I just read it as a game inside joke. If it is different someone with flavor knowledge let me know.
- :neutral:
- Tone of this post feels forced.
- @Mastina What is the point of it? and What did you gain from it?
- I rescind my town read on Aeris and moved to null. Playing too weird and having a hard time following.
- @Hiplop Is this a serious vote?

p.8-12
- @Aeris what is that?
- End sentence seems towny.
- You mean between the two of them? :o
- This is actually a good point. FB is the leading wagon but I don't remember a reason given except for gut.
- @Varsoon so does this mean you are playing scummy on purpose, what have you done that is intentionally scummy?
- :neutral:
- This made me laugh :)
- This gambit thing sounds fake.

p.13-16
- @TIP Where do you get that from?
- I am liking Singer for town.
-TIP feels really town to me.
-Page of meta talk how exciting...ZZZzzzz

Flavor knkwledge

Sephiroth is the main antagonist to Cloud Strife. Once "awakened" (at first he thought he was a normal but gifted human and was a SninRa soldier (think hired gun of an Enron like corporation), but found out he was genetically engineered from Jenova for the express purpose of being ShinRa's muscle) decides that by destroying the life force (stuff that runs through the planet interconnecting all living organisms) and the planet himself that he would become a God. Those are the most likely scum teams- Sephiroth and co. and ShinRa and co. The main protagonists based on flavor are Cloud Strife, Barrett, Tifa, Yuffie, Aeris (the I C), Red XIII, Vincent, Cid, and Cait Sith (why do I feel like I'm missing one or two?).
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 523, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 496, singersigner wrote:I don't like that Frogging Mollie and Varsoon are asking Aeris to out more than necessary. He said his role implied more than two anti-town factions because it said "two or more"...what's so confusing about that statement that they would need her to embellish further?

Preview Edit:
Yeah...I'm agreeing with Titus...I don't even know what to do with myself... >_>

vote: Varsoon

I don't like how you don't see that half outs are shit always always always.

she is town tho so she doesn't have to do a show dance for me but I am at a point where I am tired of defending soft claims.

Then what was the point of asking her to out to a full claim if you think she's town? Did you anticipate having to defend her? No one but you guys really questioned it so fully. A couple people were like..."what makes you think that!" but past the semi-quote it wasn't really pushed.

I also didn't really consider that a "half out"? Like I asked Varsoon...what was so unclear about "I have reason to believe there's more than two factions, etc"? She even pressed for people to comment on it because she was already prepared to give the information she was comfortable giving. She wasn't under pressure, she wasn't being wagoned, no threat of a lynch. What makes this an "always shit" half-out?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:08 pm

and no I do not want to lynch tippy anymore but he was freaking me out
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

What reads do you and Frogger agree on Mollie?

~Titus
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:12 pm

In post 530, singersigner wrote:
In post 523, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 496, singersigner wrote:I don't like that Frogging Mollie and Varsoon are asking Aeris to out more than necessary. He said his role implied more than two anti-town factions because it said "two or more"...what's so confusing about that statement that they would need her to embellish further?

Preview Edit:
Yeah...I'm agreeing with Titus...I don't even know what to do with myself... >_>

vote: Varsoon

I don't like how you don't see that half outs are shit always always always.

she is town tho so she doesn't have to do a show dance for me but I am at a point where I am tired of defending soft claims.

Then what was the point of asking her to out to a full claim if you think she's town? Did you anticipate having to defend her? No one but you guys really questioned it so fully. A couple people were like..."what makes you think that!" but past the semi-quote it wasn't really pushed.

I also didn't really consider that a "half out"? Like I asked Varsoon...what was so unclear about "I have reason to believe there's more than two factions, etc"? She even pressed for people to comment on it because she was already prepared to give the information she was comfortable giving. She wasn't under pressure, she wasn't being wagoned, no threat of a lynch. What makes this an "always shit" half-out?

because I know how you pple can be.

half outs just make every1 go ooohhh there is a half out lets not lynch it when we really shld.

I am willing to go 1v1 cos we are pretty solid.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by singersigner »

But...you just said you had a townread on Aeris. I don't really see anyone else scumreading Aeris. Where are you getting the impression that this is a lynch people should make but aren't?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:18 pm

In post 532, Focus Beam wrote:What reads do you and Frogger agree on Mollie?

~Titus

ika/anti

aeris

we are discussing in fulcrums, the rest
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 522, Focus Beam wrote:Varsoon,

At least "n" factions, with "m" having more than 1 player.

That suggests n =/= m, so at least three factions can be deduced from the mod's own claims.

~Titus

M can equal one
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 536, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 522, Focus Beam wrote:Varsoon,

At least "n" factions, with "m" having more than 1 player.

That suggests n =/= m, so at least three factions can be deduced from the mod's own claims.

~Titus

M can equal one

It can be. And that's all Aeris's claim says to, which makes it really odd for someone to want elaboration. If M is one then we have 1 large scumteam and one serial killer. In fact, if N =/= M we have a serial killer.

~Titus
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 479, Focus Beam wrote:
In post 478, Aeris wrote:
In post 273, Scorpious wrote:I've never played a role that was known to everyone. Does anyone have any input on how I should attack this?

since you're confirmed, people are going to expect for you to be a leader.

Play as you normally would is about all I can say.

I have some of my own ideas for how to read people and how they interact with you, but that's not something I want to broadcast and would rather watch how it develops naturally.

I am jealous you roled me though!

I agree with the expectation, but that's not how conftown should play. If their reads are right, they are more likely than not dead. A conftown should lead from the rear, merely vetoing bad lynches rather than pushing lynches.

I would like to see him vote because it would help my VCA though, but that's more of a personal preference.

~Titus

How. At this point. Is that gonna help you with anything? Oh god of VCARD prior to D3 doesn't mean shit?
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 538, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 273, Scorpious wrote:I've never played a role that was known to everyone. Does anyone have any input on how I should attack this?

I have some of my own ideas for how to read people and how they interact with you, but that's not something I want to broadcast and would rather watch how it develops naturally.

I agree with the expectation, but that's not how conftown should play. If their reads are right, they are more likely than not dead. A conftown should lead from the rear, merely vetoing bad lynches rather than pushing lynches.

I would like to see him vote because it would help my VCA though, but that's more of a personal preference.

~Titus

How. At this point. Is that gonna help you with anything? Oh god of VCARD prior to D3 doesn't mean shit?

You can't do a VCA on day 1 due to lack of flips. Day 1 is usually the most useful for determining alignments. You just don't look at it day 1.

~Titus
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Aeris »

I haven't played 14 though I've heard it was really good. I've just not gotten into the online games and prefer to play the solo ones. I'll probably have to buy a new game system for 15 though, which is probably fine since they're remaking 7 anyway.

Heh I'm just remembering that TiP and I played together in his first ever game here where he was scum. In that game, I realized he was scum because he had me as his strongest scum read but was voting elsewhere. He's doing a similar thing here where he's got me as a strong scum read/policy lynch read and urging people to vote me, yet his vote is elsewhere. HOWEVER he called himself town and people never lie about those kinds of things so he just might be town!

I'm also realizing that a man says that he isn't scumreading me but is doing other things? But is voting me? It would be one thing if he were doing it for reactions but saying it in thread just diminishes that. There's a chance I'm misinterpreting here. I'm pretty tired, but that's how I read it.

So my cautiously optimistic leaning town reads are: Mastin, Varsoon, Singer, Frogging Mollie, Seiko and maybe TiP and ika/antihero.

I'm thinking about moving my vote to Prohawk, but I'd like to see what he says when he comes back. I still think the focus on me is kinda weird for the reasons that it was.

Not sure on anyone else yet. I've got a pretty busy weekend coming up, so I'll probably just be playing catchup until Sunday or Monday.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Aeris »

Oh I guess I should clarify. I'm joking about the never lying about those things, but something about TiP calling himself town did feel somewhat genuine.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 539, Focus Beam wrote:
In post 538, Jaqen Hghar wrote:

~Titus

You can't do a VCA on day 1 due to lack of flips. Day 1 is usually the most useful for determining alignments. You just don't look at it day 1.

~Titus

I do. With decent success. Which I've proven to you. Several times.
You
don't.
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

Which games were these again?

~Titus
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 540, Aeris wrote:
I'm also realizing that a man says that he isn't scumreading me but is doing other things? But is voting me? It would be one thing if he were doing it for reactions but saying it in thread just diminishes that. There's a chance I'm misinterpreting here. I'm pretty tired, but that's how I read it.

A man will make it plain and easy.

A man is townreading you. A man is seeing you as the one scum is using at some point in dividing town onto itself. As a result, if a man isn't finding scum, he is more than willing to eliminate that possibility from ever happening. Also, I generally change my vote when I have a good candidate or so,some I'm not full on into lynching is about to be lynched. You should know that since you're hinting at knowledge of how I play. That you have one vote parked on you shouldn't be an issue.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 543, Focus Beam wrote:Which games were these again?

~Titus

JFC I'm not doing circles with you this game Titus. You know the games. You were there, so let's stop playing the head games and play this one instead.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Tell ha what. I'll throw you one bone. The game we hydra'd in. Every D1 scum read I had that you disagreed with me on and said there's no way I would know that but one effing flipped scum. That wasn't a coincidence.
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

Jaquen, that took me like five times to understand your post.

Scum can always create divisions. We don't lynch people for scum trying to create drama around them. Who do you think is trying to create drama around Aeris?

P-edit: Step one to me in any vote count analysis is coloring in all the known flips. Certainly we can say a vote or two is bad in context, but that's not a VCA. So I really don't remember as I don't consider anything done on day 1 VCA. I recall Walking Dead now. I'm not saying you weren't right there (I can't remember your scumreads TBH), but that's not a VCA. Rather than quibble on the terms, what does your analysis tell you and why?

~Titus
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

*all but one
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 547, Focus Beam wrote:Jaquen, that took me like five times to understand your post.

Scum can always create divisions. We don't lynch people for scum trying to create drama around them. Who do you think is trying to create drama around Aeris?

P-edit: Step one to me in any vote count analysis is coloring in all the known flips. Certainly we can say a vote or two is bad in context, but that's not a VCA. So I really don't remember as I don't consider anything done on day 1 VCA. I recall Walking Dead now. I'm not saying you weren't right there (I can't remember your scumreads TBH), but that's not a VCA. Rather than quibble on the terms, what does your analysis tell you and why?

~Titus

Effin A. Again. I DO AND YOU KNOW THIS. CUT THE WEEDS. LEAVE NO PLACE FOR SCUM TO HIDE. That I don't follor
your
prescribed methods is irrelevant.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”