spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:56 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

Shit Im really behind on reading. Replacing 35 pages in is that weird sweet spot where its reasonable to read everything but also reasonable to only read the last ten pages too. But i wont let the ADD take control and Im reading all 35
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:57 am

Post by spicer1209 »

Real quick not I think Woody is town based on his willingness to scumhunt but his attitude needs to change. His sarcastic tone and being confrontational just for the sake of it needs to change. It hurts town by not only slowing the game down but will also at some point in the game piss some of the town off and they will be more focused on that instead of the task at hand. Granted Im only on page 12 right now but it seems for everyone 1 post of good content he has 3 fluff posts of him just acting like a prick. Cut the "alpha" shit and be productive.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1084, implosion wrote:Possibly a townslip, though. Obviously fakeable, etc.

Time to lynch spicer.

lol ok

In the meantime I'm pretty sure that piss isnt scum. Well for one in all the games of mafia Ive played when scum goes out kicking and screaming and says "LYNCH X PLAYER TOMORROW!" Player X is NEVER town. Now is that an evidentual fact? No but that has been my past experience and I would rather go based on that instead of running in circles and doing the "he could but he also couldnt" game.

Also Pisskop mentioned FA and Shazam in post claimin that he would be ok with lynching either one of them. So why if he was scum would he partake in the killing of one of them. It puts a target on him big time. Its an easy frame job for the scum because he wasnt a strong or overly active player. Doing a frame job on someone like Kahn for example is difficult for scum because 1. he would reason his way out of it and 2. no one would think he is scum because it is the obvious scum move to try to kill the person who kahn had suspicion on.

Also this is a Normal game so there arent any two faction scum. I could be wrong but I think that isnt allowed in normals but Kahn being a site mod I believe should be able to confirm or deny that. Which means we have a vig because I think serial killers are out on normals as well. Again this is also along the "meta" way of thinking but usually the first flip announced is the scum kill and the second one announced is the vig kill. Which means FA was a scum kill and Shazam was the vig kill.

Also Grey's case about pisskop lying about the whole subconscious thing is FUCKING retarded. I mean lets use a little common sense here.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

what makes you think that shazam was vig killed? I mean I had a scum read on him as I was reading....granted I only got to like page 20.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

Im sorry i meant a nonsensical vig kill
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1094, Annarchy wrote:dragonspawn's townslip was probably legit

also based on this wording in the op:
In post 0, Sméagol wrote:Your role PM will state the following:
The name of your role.
Your alignment. Either
Town
(
#6bd7c6
) or
Mafia
(
#6b39c6
).

there's most likely only one scum faction and no sk, especially since this is a normal and the mod/review group would make sure there isn't contradicting info between the op and the setup

GrayFox, I agree with pisskop, you're tunneling. I accidentally lie by not checking my facts all the time. most of the time scum are going to lie when it's actually beneficial to them. for example, bulb's lies were scummy because they were done to save his ass - he lied about talking to Shazam to make himself look better, and he lied about his Watcher claim to make it more believable. "lies" like pisskop's aren't things scum are going to try to do, therefore aren't alignment-indicative.

I actually get a town read out of spicer's 1089, implosion. mostly his last two paragraphs. I like what he's doing so far, and I remember liking NE after feeling a little weird about him at first

spicer, got any scumreads yet?

What about it gave you a town read?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1097, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1044, Kublai Khan wrote:Naw, I think Boonskiies is scummy with that vote on me. I'm low hanging fruit.

Bulbazoor was trying to end the day early by self-hammering. Scum with day talk don't vote a competing wagon when one of them is trying hard to give up.

This is kind of bothering me. Why would you have been low hanging fruit? Barely anyone was seriously pushing you.

Interesting to note that you were pushing pk for a bit and bulb said to lynch pk today.

This is a good place to start today

VOTE: kk

This is a bad post. You can do better so pull it together.

He is the low hanging fruit because he didnt vote on the bulb train and went in a different direction. Makes it easy to make a case on the guy who didnt hop on the the train that flipped scum. I dont see your PK connection at all.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:36 am

Post by spicer1209 »

Kahn a Townslip is a townslip. Dont over think it. Im going to sound like a dick and I apologize in advance but I think Dragon is just a VI and doesnt know what he is doing.

In post 1100, Annarchy wrote:you didn't answer my question :(
your speculation on FA being the scum kill makes me think you're town because that's a ridiculous thing to argue imo. I feel like ignoring kill order, it's obvious who scum would have killed between FA and Shazam. Shazam was playing strong and diverted most suspicion thrown his way. FA looked scummy and didn't post much. according to the normal rules, scum couldn't have both a watcher "variant" and a role that investigates during the day, so there's no way they would know FA was a PR. there's just no reason for them to kill FA. but you making that point makes me think you're town speculating over scum trying to throw people off. scum might try to fake opinions, but I don't think they would start with setup spec, especially while under pressure

don't remember what I was thinking with the last two sentences though

Right now my biggest scum read is Greyfox. I dont like this Piss is lying crusade he is on. It seems a little too forced and is making a mountain out of a ant hill. I also didnt like how he responded to Kahns accusation earlier in the game on post . It was a vague and very weak rebuttal. It seemed as if he had a shoo fly dont bother me attitude about it. I just feel like if he was town he would have explained the better way to avoid reactions and said why his analysis was false. Pretty much all his posts are like this. A lot of statements but not a lot of explanation into those statements. To me scum never explain shit because its easy for them to fuck up that way
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:11 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1118, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Spicer is scum reading me for defending my D1 rvs vote. Lol

No Im scum reading you for the way you responded to an accusation. Dont try to twist it around
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:24 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1122, GrayFoxxxx wrote:It seems like I pissed you off, and you can't find anything scummy about me. Lol your desperate enough to go to RVS.

I should be the most Obvtown player here according to day 1. Unless you think I would bus my scum partner from the get go. Then please find another game to play.

Where could you have pissed me off? lol I dont recall you talking to me or about me. Why are you freaking out?

Your case that pisskop lied over the use of the word subconscious...I'm sorry let me emphasize that a little bit
THE USE OF THE WORD SUBCONSCIOUS
.....is stupid. In my opinion no town would be so passionate about pushing something so irrelevant.

I dont think being the first player on a lynch wagon for a guy that blatantly scumslipped clears you from anything. Thats just my opinion
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:25 am

Post by spicer1209 »

Grey why are you so offended because one player (being me) thinks you are scummy. Implosion basically said he wanted me lynched today and you dont see me stamping my feet and flying off the handle
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:30 am

Post by spicer1209 »

Yea gray you voted Bulb on page 10 and then left it on bulb for the remainder of the day until he was lynched. This was WAY before he scum slipped so this doesnt exonerate you from shit lol
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:31 am

Post by spicer1209 »

lol ninjad
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:37 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1136, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1132, spicer1209 wrote:Grey why are you so offended

You think I'm scum. Omg I'm offended.

telling me to go find another game to play and your aggression meter jumping to 100% sure seems like you are offended. You are acting like a child with your sarcastic nature. What good to the game did this post do? What did it contribute?

And those two posts you just quoted compliment eachother what are you rolling your eyes for? You were the first player on the blub wagon were you not? You voted for him on page 10 (which is the beginning of the game) before he scum slipped did you not? Those are not reasons to say you are obvitown. Thats the point I am getting at with that
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:45 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1139, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1134, spicer1209 wrote:Yea gray you voted Bulb on page 10 and then left it on bulb for the remainder of the day until he was lynched. This was WAY before he scum slipped so this doesnt exonerate you from shit lol

That's dumb.

The fact I started the wagon to lynch the scum doesnt mean shit?

You must be on a different fucking level of getting reads or something.

No it doesnt lol It was so early in the game and you just vote sat on him. If it was the towards the end of the day and you caught him and pointed out the scum slip then yes I would be inclined to say you are town. But to throw a vote on him on page 10 and then ride it out until he was lynched because of a scumslip thats not obvitown to me.

How am I being immature Gray? Keep throwing a tantrum bud.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:53 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1145, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1144, spicer1209 wrote:
No it doesnt lol It was so early in the game and you just vote sat on him. If it was the towards the end of the day and you caught him and pointed out the scum slip then yes I would be inclined to say you are town. But to throw a vote on him on page 10 and then ride it out until he was lynched because of a scumslip thats not obvitown to me.

See 1139.

Good quality productive post dude. Keep them coming. How about you give a rebuttal to what I said other than just post the same post you did before when it was clear I read 1139
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:19 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1147, GrayFoxxxx wrote:No need to repeat myself more than I have.

You still haven't done anything else but talk about rvs.

why dont you just explain your position instead of being a dickhead?

How was your bulb RVS? Please tell me how bulb was RVS or are you going to tell me to see post X
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1166, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Boon do you realistically think thats what happened? I just decided to bus bulb, before he REALLY starting acting scummy? Pls don't do dis

Or you could have voted him early in the game to create distance between one another. Thats a common scum move. In fact I think that was the move that was made but when bulb scumslipped you had to stay on and roll with it to keep the suspicion off.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

Also as far as Khan goes he is my biggest town read at the moment. So I will not be voting for him unless something wild happens.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

I want to know what is gained by a khan lynch? What would we learn?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

maybe Im weird but I like to try and lynch scum instead of lynching someone just to lynch them....I have yet to hear a case on Khan that is worth a lynch
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1211, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1192, spicer1209 wrote:
In post 1166, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Boon do you realistically think thats what happened? I just decided to bus bulb, before he REALLY starting acting scummy? Pls don't do dis

Or you could have voted him early in the game to create distance between one another. Thats a common scum move. In fact I think that was the move that was made but when bulb scumslipped you had to stay on and roll with it to keep the suspicion off.

Or the moon could be square. Reasoning should be facts not hypotheticals.

But again, maybe your on another level of getting reads.

is this not a game of hypotheticals and then going which one of those hypotheticals you feel strongly about?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:36 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1218, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1214, spicer1209 wrote:

is this not a game of hypotheticals and then going which one of those hypotheticals you feel strongly about?

It's a game of reasoning and deception. You aren't using reasoning so what does that leave?

You are intentionally being blind if you dont see the reasoning. You keep talking about hypotheticals and how they dont have much weight but it is the beginning of Day 2. How many facts and concrete evidence do you think there is out there. I think its suspicious that from the beginning of the day you came out saying you were obvitown. You seem more focused on showing that you are town than finding scum and that to me is a HUGE sign. Even your vote for KK had nothing behind it. I mean look at it.

In post 1179, GrayFoxxxx wrote:VOTE: kk

Join me dom?

Again I think this will give the most info (regardless of flip).

Thats it. No explanation. The only reason you give for this vote is this.

In post 1174, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1172, Boonskiies wrote:I didn't bus him until Day 5, I believe. Anatole I bused Day 3 by claiming fake tracker claim. (one that we talked about in our scum thread.)

I'm not really meta reading you, I'm just looking at a simple situation that could have happened. Don't look too much into it, Khan is lightyears further on my want to lynch scale.

Speaking of Khan, what are your thoughts on him? You posted interest a second ago that he should be one of the possible lynches today, but I'm not sure if you had said anything about that this game? I could be wrong and have forgotten, but eh...

My whole read on Khan is based on 2 things

His push on FQ

Every post he had about/towards bulb. Iso him and see for your self.

I feel he is the scum that could have been on the counter wagon

There is ZERO elaboration on this. Why was his push on FQ scummy? Explain. Every post he had about bulb? Fucking say why. Or are you afraid to elaborate because you are afraid you will fuck up and say something you shouldnt have. Your vote on KK is essentially, the wagon is starting I get on right in the middle of it so I can just blend in. Plus your spamming of the thread is annoying and throwing off the game.

Guys seriously this KK wagon is retarded and I really dont think we will get anymore answers from lynching him than anyone else. Ive been asking for people to say what info they think will get from Khan getting lynched and have yet to get an answer. In the meantime Grey is more focused on being obvitown and defending himself then finding scum. On that note Im voting Gray as he is my biggest scumread right now. Ill have a more detailed read list coming up laster today

VOTE: Greyfoxxx
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:26 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1273, TheDominator37 wrote:I don't like your reasoning on voting foxx spicer. It seems you are voting for something weird not something scummy

well what do you not like about it?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:32 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1276, dragonspawn wrote:He told you why in the post you just quoted.

saying soomethiing is weird and not stating why isnt telling me anything lol
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:42 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1278, GrayFoxxxx wrote:spicer, stop being lazy and read his iso your self.

my kk vote is a compromise between me and my top town reads. (i think anna jumped off to my other scum read).

Im the lazy one but whenever someone wants information you just tell them to check the ISO lol
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:43 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1280, GrayFoxxxx wrote:spicer says me and bulb are scum buddies. lol

I dont get why this is so farfetched
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:56 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1285, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Spicers best scum read, on anyone, is the crystal ball idea that scum started the lynching wagon on another scum early D1.

can anyone else agree that this is lazy at the least? forget the fact it has no logic in this games context.

if you think that is the reason I am scum reading you then you are sadly mistaken. Stop trying to twist it. I am scum reading you because you came out self proclaiming that you were obvitown, pounding the table for the bullshit case that pisskop was lying, and how you have reacted to my questioning ever since. The crystal ball idea you speak of has nothing to do with my scum read of you other than a counter to your IM OBVITOWN claim. Stop trying to twist my words and suspicion around
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:04 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1283, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1279, GrayFoxxxx wrote:i will gladly hammer/vote pisskop or vote imp as well. i feel kk will give everyone the most info based off of his interactions with everyone.

In post 1281, spicer1209 wrote:
In post 1278, GrayFoxxxx wrote:spicer, stop being lazy and read his iso your self.

my kk vote is a compromise between me and my top town reads. (i think anna jumped off to my other scum read).

Im the lazy one but whenever someone wants information you just tell them to check the ISO lol

can you prove this i do this? nope.

Umm how about here

In post 1234, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Spices read on me sucks, I can quote my posts giving my reasons. I would rather you just read them.

or this one of which you told me to do right after I quoted this exact post you referenced

In post 1145, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1144, spicer1209 wrote:

See 1139.

Then you followed up with this

In post 1147, GrayFoxxxx wrote:No need to repeat myself more than I have.

And lastly stop being an asshole and trying to alpha people over the internet. its not working
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:06 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1287, GrayFoxxxx wrote:also left out I want people to know I'm obvtown. How fucking scummy of me.

other players claim you are obvitown. YOU DONT DEEM YOURSELF OBVITOWN LOL
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1327, GrayFoxxxx wrote:You're the towniest player that I see. I don't mind answering any questions you have. Please ask anything, I do want to cooperate with you.

So now you are only answering questions from certain people? lol ok
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

Im honestly interested in why so much love for imp in here ill have to look at his ISO and figure out why I dont share that same town love
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:52 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1348, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Spicer, and boons whole case is based on nothing.
"It's not impossible for Gray to be scum.And he said he's Obvtown so let's vote him."

We have no reason to say he is ACTUALLY is scum.

Going to change gears today and start pushing more.

Im going to say this one more time for you bud lol Hopefully it clicks this time. Ill even underline and bold it for you.

I am scum reading you because you came out self proclaiming that you were obvitown, pounding the table for the bullshit case that pisskop was lying, and how you have reacted to my questioning ever since.

Notice how there is more there than what you said and yes coming out early in day 2 and proclaiming you are obvitown is scummy to me. To me it seems like you were basically saying "Hey guys I was the first one on the Bulb wagon so dont bother looking towards my direction today."
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:54 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1351, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1081, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1063, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Also don't ignore his posts about bulb.

I think if there was a busser on bulbs wagon it is Piss

What do you mean a busser on bulb? Bulb flipped town. How can anyone bus a townie?

This post is really telling. I just can't tell what it's saying yet.

Its saying that Dragon doesnt think or check things beforehe posts.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:46 am

Post by spicer1209 »

And one more thing for fucks sake Grey can you not post 10 one sentence posts back to back?

@anna This is how I look at pisskop. I really like post from him. It seemed like good scumhunting and willingness to find information. Other than that I went through his ISO and didnt know what to think at the end of it. He could be either or imo.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:38 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1377, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1370, spicer1209 wrote: To me it seems like you were basically saying "Hey guys I was the first one on the Bulb wagon so dont bother looking towards my direction today."

I was...

and you dont think this is scummy?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:27 am

Post by spicer1209 »

God everything about Grey annoys me. why post like this and put them in spoilers? christ almighty
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:45 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1407, Annarchy wrote:I know, it's SO horrible to have to click one extra time to read his post UGH :roll:
he's actually trying to make things MORE convenient, so don't be a dick about it

I don't have time for an actual post but I had to do that

lol its unnecessary. How is that making anything convenient? I see zero logic there.

It has nothing to do with the game but Jesus man
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:36 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1410, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Are you going to reply to the post? Or talk keep talking about how it isn't cute enough?

I read the post and you keep pounding the table saying that I found you scummy over something hypothetical when I have told you many times that you were scummy for other reasons that wasnt the reason I found you scummy in the first place. You just repeated yourself and conceded I was town.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:22 am

Post by spicer1209 »

My reads go like this

Town
KK
Woody
Anna
Dragonspawn
Boon
Piss
Grey
Imp
Dom

I would have Grey at the bottom of my list but I think that if he was scum he would stop doing annoying things like post 8 times in a row and putting spoiler tags in posts for no reason other to be a pain in the ass. In fact Im a lot less on his trail than I was before.

As of right now I would be absolutely SHOCKED if Dom wasnt scum. In fact Im going to double check ISO's and give you guys a case here pretty soon. Petty much i thought the Mario slot was scummy and Dom hasnt really helped anything. Ill go into detail more about it once I get my thoughts organized

Imp has rubbed me the wrong way since the beginning. I dont rightly know why all I know is that its just a gut feeling. Like I stated earlier I get get why he get so much town love when he hasnt done anything in my opinion to warrant it. I know something is there I just need to revisit it.

Boon is the ultimate null read. I have no idea what side he is on.

Everyone else is pretty much a town read to this point. I think KK is SCREAMING town. Everything feels from a town perspective and he actually scum hunts. Woody I felt did a lot of town scumhunting and asked the right questions. I thought he was just too abrasive of the player and honestly if he was town its a blessing to us that he replaced out. Although if replaced out because of boon he is a pussy imo. I believe Dragon's towntell and I believe the theory that he is just an oblivious player and that is the reason he posted what he did
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:03 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1446, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1440, Persivul wrote:What's the case on grayfox?

Have there been any claims? Anything known/speculated on the setup?

Here's a quick rundown.

D1. I vote bulb first, park my vote there, he gets lynched

D2. I say "Well I'm obvtown for doing what I did D1"
A few people say "Well scum COULD that so vote:GF"

Anything after seems to be Spicer being butthurt.

lol YOU STILL DONT FUCKING GET IT
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1469, Persivul wrote:VOTE: spicer1209

No explanation? Just a vote?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

ALso @Mod ill be V/LA from monday through friday as ill be in the wilderness camping
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:40 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1438, spicer1209 wrote:As of right now I would be absolutely SHOCKED if Dom wasnt scum. In fact Im going to double check ISO's and give you guys a case here pretty soon. Petty much i thought the Mario slot was scummy and Dom hasnt really helped anything. Ill go into detail more about it once I get my thoughts organized

I said I would follow up on these so here itis.

At first in the beginning of Dom's iso I noticed a lot of posts that are like "I like this" or "I dont like this" A lot of one liner posts. Thats it not a lot of other substance or explanation like that. I as I have said I think not having explanations with your reads is a scum move as I believe that town like to explain so that other townies can understand where they are coming from and maybe share their point of view. So far Dom has done none of this.

I also have seen a complete LACK of scumhunting from Dom. Everything he posts is either reactive or updating you on what happened. I have yet to see him ask GOOD questions and try to find scum. He is basically the guy that sits in the background and adds his own commentary when he feels needed. If he was town I think he would take some ownership and start digging. He hasnt done that.

As for him being on the Bulb wagon I say so what to that. Much like I said with Grey I dont think voting Scum within the first 5 pages of the means shit. Ive played games as scum where we said we were going to vote eachother out the gate to create some distance. I believe mario could have done that just like I thought it was possible Grey did. So when people say that Dom being on the bulb wagon exonerates him I say absolutely not. I mean look at this post from him.

In post 344, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 339, Bulbazoor wrote:Can you explain your scumread on me?

It's not a strong scum read tbh but to explain it you were a bit wish washy and were eager to jump on a wagon

This is the ultimate pussy foot. There is NOTHING behind this post. This is a scum read that can be easily retracted at anytime but still keeps up appearances. Shortly after this he pulled his vote and placed it on Shazam. People forget about the bulb lynch that he scumslipped. Once that happens scum cut bait with the guy and lynch him. Why stick your neck for a guy thats already dead. I think people are getting too wrapped up in who voted who, instead of looking at what people are saying an how they are saying it. Towards the end of the day he voted bulb, then unvoted, then voted him again. Text book scum move at the end of the day.

So because of all this Im changing my vote to Dom VOTE: Dominator
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:24 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1472, Persivul wrote:Scum was lynched D1. It seems likely that scum can be found in people:

- who were NOT on the scum D1 wagon, and
- who ARE on the main D2 wagon.

Those people are spicer and boon. Looking at spicer's ISO:

- two days in, says woody is town

- the next post, 4 days later, says pisskop is town

- quoting Annarchy saying "I actually get a town read out of spicer's 1089," spicer says, "What about it gave you a town read?" Seriously? Why would town ask that?

- buddying with KK and trying to preempt my point above, that there's gonna be scum in the people who weren't on the scum lynch.

- 1192 tunneling grayfox

- more buddying with KK

- 8 days in he finally makes a vote. I'm beginning to take lack of voting as a scumtell, I suppose to keep their names out of VCs since those get used more later in the game.

- I hate this. Dom says he doesn't like the fox vote because "It seems you are voting for something weird not something scummy." spicer then asks, "well what do you not like about it?" He just told you what he doesn't like about it. This is a tactic to give an appearance of having addressed a point without actually addressing it.

- Reads list with grayfox as third scummiest, after imp and dom. A couple problems:

1. Where do the imp and dom scum reads come from? You've mostly been attacking gray and kissing kk's ass so far.

2. There's a good chance this is a 10:3 setup with a vig, which would mean their are 2 scum left. You have 2 people scummier than gray and a week left in phase. You should have changed your vote to one of them, or put pressure on some other way. This reads list comes across as town who realizes he's been tunneling one guy and needs to do something to appear like he's really considering the entire field.

Finally, spicer's predecessor's ISO is horrible.

- too eager in RVS

- finds the idea of multiple suspects on D1 strange and votes mario for it

- backs off - "However, I am not necessarily opposed to having multiple suspects at a time."

- more awkward backpedaling

- And even more - "You know what, I think you're right. I was trying to justify my vote on MarioManiac4 and I am finding it difficult to explain why I found him suspicious." Wow, I'm surprised this didn't get more attention.

Ok lets take these one at a time.

I asked Anna why he thought I was town to pry into his thought process and see if it was coming from a town or scum perspective. i was trying to gather information and get a read on him because I had yet to have one on him at that point. Just because someone says they think I am town doesnt mean I am town. To me that is a scummy mindset at worst or bad town play at best.

You call it tunneling I call it prying. Am I just supposed to ask him a question and when he answers take his word on it and move on? I wanted more informaton out of him and get a better read on him and I did that.

KK is my biggest town read and because of that of course Im going to buddy him. We are on the same wavelength on a lot of things and almost everything he posts comes from a town perspective in my opinion. If he posts or does something that I think is scummy I will call him out on it and dig further to get more information out of him. Until then yea he is my biggest town read and I am buddying him. Sorry.

I waited 8 days to vote because I was still catch up reading the thread when lynched happened. I didnt want to half ass it read what was going on like you have apparently did and admitted to.

addresses this. Maybe I should have said "what do you find weird about it" instead of "what did you not like about it." I thought it was clear what I was saying in that post but I guess it wasnt

I just posted my Dom read. I still need to go through imps ISO but I havent had that much time as Ive been planning for a camping trip that Im going on tomorrow.

When I was interrogating Grey he was my biggest scumread so I was pushing that conversation until I got enough information in which I was satisfied. Because I pushed that conversation he is now less scummy than I originally thought. After re-reading the interactions we had I feel he could be town because if he was scum he would have withdrawn a little with people voting him. If you just said my reads list feels like town who tunneled and realized he messed up then why are you voting for someone who feels town?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1494, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Rereading I'm confident Dom is not scum.

How confident and for what reason?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:27 am

Post by spicer1209 »

Alright guys Im back from my trip early because I had no idea how real the drought in california is. Hiked 8 miles through the wilderness to get to a 17 mile long lake that was damn near dried up completely. Made me so depressed.

In post 1536, Persivul wrote:
In post 1535, Kublai Khan wrote:@Percivul - Why did you role claim for no reason?

I GAVE THE FUCKING REASON WHEN I DID IT AND HAVE REPEATED IT A COUPLE TIMES SINCE.

mod, please replace me

What a stupid ass fuck boy. He came in thinking he knew everything, acting like he was doing us a service, even questioning our skill at the game and then when people question him he replaced out. He can go fuck himself
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:53 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1553, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1550, spicer1209 wrote:Alright guys Im back from my trip early because I had no idea how real the drought in california is. Hiked 8 miles through the wilderness to get to a 17 mile long lake that was damn near dried up completely. Made me so depressed.

Tell me about it. I'm from Yosemite, California, and sometimes we aren't even allowed to have outdoor water usage.

Yea I live in Tracy and there is a housing community not that far from here that they shut down all outdoor water usage. Me and my camp squad were debating if we wanted to go to Yosemite tomorrow but we were worried what the water level was over there. Wanted to see the waterfalls if there even is waterfalls there anymore lol. We went to Spicer Reservoir (hence the name lol) if you know where that is
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:57 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1556, Titus wrote:Personal attacks like "stupid ass fuck boy" are over the line

Jesus if that is over the line then I guess calling someone a buttface is where the line is drawn
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:04 am

Post by spicer1209 »

As I have said before. KK is my biggest town read so I will not be voting for him but if we are getting close to deadline then I will

Also Imp Im not ignoring your question about the Bulb an Dom interaction. I just havent had a chance to catch up to this point and then also back track but ill get a post out for you containing that here pretty quick
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:58 am

Post by spicer1209 »

So they guy wants to be lynched and that doesnt say town to you guys. Ill definitely be looking towards the wagon pushers tomorrow. I like to lynch scum...why are we lynching someone that I have YET to hear a solid case on. PLEASE GIVE ME THE REASON KK IS SCUM
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

yea im gonna VOTE: Greyfoxxx

Id rather him be lynched way more than KK
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1603, Titus wrote:
In post 1567, spicer1209 wrote:As I have said before. KK is my biggest town read so I will not be voting for him but if we are getting close to deadline then I will

Also Imp Im not ignoring your question about the Bulb an Dom interaction. I just havent had a chance to catch up to this point and then also back track but ill get a post out for you containing that here pretty quick

In post 1601, spicer1209 wrote:yea im gonna VOTE: Greyfoxxx

Id rather him be lynched way more than KK

Forgot where your vote was Spicer?

Yea I thought it was still on Dom for some reason lol
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1610, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Spicer it's painfully obv your voting because of your emotions. If you just look at the facts it's obv your vote is erroneous. Please if our are town think about this.

You might be town but I am almost positive that Khan is town. So Im not going to vote or hammer my biggest scum read. Thats anti town play
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

I cant believe the best town player just got lynched
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:30 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1635, Titus wrote:Spicer and Boon tomorrow.

lol what is your reasoning?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

Ok it's time for the vig to claim
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

And it isn't MYLO or LYLO I don't believe. If there are two scum left that means it's 5 town 2 scum. If there are two kills at night we still have another day with 3 town 2 scum
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

VOTE: DOM

Let's start here because I think this is an obvious place to begin
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

What town slip are you talking about Dom? I wasn't aware I townslipped.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

Im down for a massclaim. I think its more beneficial than not. I mean there has to be an investigative role in the game. So you got the investigative role and their results from the past two nights. Plus the Vig. Thats potentially 4 town people cleared right there. With 7 left it narrows the scum crop down to 3 people
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1651, TheDominator37 wrote:If there is two mafias of two people I believe we are in MYLO

Why would there be this....you dumb boy?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1667 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1666, Boonskiies wrote:We had a role cop, spicer.

Damn, I forgot about that. Still think its a good idea to massclaim at this point
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:29 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

Whether we decide to mass claim or not we need the vig to announce who they are. No point in the vig hiding anymore.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 am

Post by spicer1209 »

Well if its obvious Dom was the Vigilante then Boon is scum because I am the gunsmith and he is in possesion of a gun

VOTE: Boonskies
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:43 am

Post by spicer1209 »

Also Dragonspawn is cleared and didnt have a gun
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:45 am

Post by spicer1209 »

So do you want to spew more bullshit boon?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:48 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1695, Boonskiies wrote:back up 1-shot vig. It's why I was picking up on the vig so easily.

VOTE: Titus

lynch me if you have to, but this pretty much confirms Titus/Pisskop scum team, if you are in fact a gunsmith.

lmao yea no this roleclaim is bullshit
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:49 am

Post by spicer1209 »

plus that post reeks of defeatist attitude
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:51 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1699, Boonskiies wrote:I guess spicer could technically be a Mafia Gunsmith.

We massclaim today. I expect there to be some kind of other gunsmith guilty somewhere.

Stop. You are scum. Your ideas are bad
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:52 am

Post by spicer1209 »

DO NOT MASSCLAIM.

We got what we wanted out of today. 3 confirmed townies and a caught scum
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:54 am

Post by spicer1209 »

So boon you think there is a mafia gunsmith in the set up to counter a two shot vig? Yea try again. If I was scum gunsmith why did I just clear dragonspawn?

@Titus I already did
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (isolation #73) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:23 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1709, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1682, Boonskiies wrote:
FoS: Spicer

I thought it was obvious that Dom was the vigilante, which is a reason I put him up pretty high on my last color tier list. I don't like the rolefishing of Spicer.

I just find it funny you decide to push me after I start to put more suspicion on you.

This is only coincidence as I would have pushed you the post after Dom came out as vig but I hadnt checked the thread till after you made this post.

Having a Watcher on the Scum team furthers the point that I am a town. Im in the process of getting my mini normal reviewed and there is no way in hell they would pass a game with two unlimited shot investigative roles on the scum team like that.

Again if I was scum why would I clear dragon spawn? Please answer that question and dont give me "because he is your scumbuddy" as your answer.

Boon is scum and he is spewing bullshit. Can we lynch him already
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:30 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1713, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1712, spicer1209 wrote:Again if I was scum why would I clear dragon spawn? Please answer that question and dont give me "because he is your scumbuddy" as your answer.

Dragon is the person who was most likely to defend me, and you knew it. Technically, if he is your scum buddy, this would be the perfect way for you guys to be able to flip flop dragonspawn's read on me without being questioned about it.

Why is dragon the person who is most likely to defend you? I dont get this. Dude you are done. You got caught. Its over.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:33 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1716, Boonskiies wrote:Lol? Have you not been reading this game at all?

You are done!
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:42 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1718, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 10, Boonskiies wrote:I CLAIM BEST FRIENDS WITH DRAGONSPAWN!

This is Dragon and I's relationship on site. This was my first post into the game. We were given the role best friends a couple games ago, and just bonded through that. That, and Dragon and I have had similar reads throughout the game, along with town reading each other the majority of it.

This has nothing to do with anything. So because you guys bonded in a previous game that has to do with me being gunsmith and my clears?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:05 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1724, Boonskiies wrote:Also, why the hell would I claim back up 1 shot vig as scum. That's a horrible claim.

Because its the only thing you CAN claim. The vig came out so you cant claim vig and what other town role other than cop has a gun. You had to claim something. Its a horrible claim but its all you have. You cant weasel your way out of this.

Ill break it down like this.

You can believe Boon's claim about how he is the 1 shot back up vig, I am the scum gunsmith, and that the scum has all these investigative roles. We lynch me today and I flip town and at night another townie dies putting us in a 3 town 2 scum situation

or

You can believe that I am the Town gunsmith and got a 100% factual read on Boon that he has a gun after which I waited to reveal after the vig came out. We lynch Boon and he flips town and at night another townie dies putting us in a 3 town 2 scum situation.

Those right there are the two worst case scenarios. Now under which situation would you rather be in a 3-2 LYLO? The one where you believed a result in which even the person who was investigated says is true. Or the situation where you believed the person in question is a back up one shot vig and the person getting the results is the second investigative role on the scum team.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:38 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1729, Boonskiies wrote:You forgot to mention the fact that you are the Mafia Gunsmith who is hoping to lynch a townie with a gun, and shrug it off tomorrow, and win the game with a fake investigative result.

If you flip town I am dead tomorrow or tonight. So this scenario you painted doesnt exist
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:38 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1728, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1726, spicer1209 wrote:Those right there are the two worst case scenarios. Now under which situation would you rather be in a 3-2 LYLO? The one where you believed a result in which even the person who was investigated says is true. Or the situation where you believed the person in question is a back up one shot vig and the person getting the results is the second investigative role on the scum team.

*yawn* the AtE up the wazoo.

Dont even know what AtE is
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:40 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1727, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1726, spicer1209 wrote:I am the scum gunsmith,

All I see.

You forgot to mention the fact that Titus thinks we're both gambiting scum. Quit trying to push the investigative thing, Bulb had to be making the kill to even use his.

Titus is wrong and would be my next read. I think you guys are buddies honestly and that Woody got pissed off because you two werent playing as a team and replaced out
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:53 am

Post by spicer1209 »

Titus has all the reason to put suspicion on you. You got a guilty result lol. He has to be suspicious now to cover his ass.

If Boon flips town then kill me tomorrow. I wont argue, I wont fight it, Ill take it. Ill even vote myself. Boon is scum hands down. Dont believe his bullshit

As for the reads list if I jumped Dragonspawn to the top it would have be obvious I had an investigative role. So I put him down a bit. Titus and percivals posts beyond that point made me question that read and the imp read I even said was a gut read and I didnt know why I felt like that but I did and had to look more into it.

You are flailing
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (isolation #82) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:05 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1741, Titus wrote:I suspected Boon yesterday Spicer. I also pushed you. So how am I covering my ass again?

Seriously, I am down for flipping either one as I think both are scum.

Just creating space between you two thats all. Either way I dont KNOW you are scum so Im not trying to argue with you at the moment. I KNOW Boon is scum

Imp please vote him with me
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (isolation #83) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:13 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1747, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1738, spicer1209 wrote:If Boon flips town then kill me tomorrow. I wont argue, I wont fight it, Ill take it. Ill even vote myself. Boon is scum hands down. Dont believe his bullshit

In post 1746, spicer1209 wrote:I KNOW Boon is scum

That should tell you how confident I am that you are scum and how confident I am that I am town
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #84) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:39 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1751, Titus wrote:
In post 1744, implosion wrote:I really really doubt both are scum.

And even if they both are then we've won, more or less? If boon flipped scum today, then Spicer would have to kill dragonspawn or dom (who are both more or less cleared) and he would have to clear another person, which would leave him in an almost mathematically unwinnable situation if we have ANY more power roles, which we would because rolecop + 2 shot vig is not enough power.

Boon flips scum, he kills dragon or dom. He clears someone else. We're in mylo. I'm presuming Dom. He claims his clear flipped during the night and was whoever Dom shot. Magically he doesn't have to clear anyone.

If Boon flips scum and I am still alive the next day kill me if you have to. If Boon flips scum there is no reason I should still be living
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:46 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1754, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1726, spicer1209 wrote:
In post 1724, Boonskiies wrote:Also, why the hell would I claim back up 1 shot vig as scum. That's a horrible claim.

Because its the only thing you CAN claim. The vig came out so you cant claim vig and what other town role other than cop has a gun. You had to claim something. Its a horrible claim but its all you have. You cant weasel your way out of this.

Ill break it down like this.

You can believe Boon's claim about how he is the 1 shot back up vig, I am the scum gunsmith, and that the scum has all these investigative roles. We lynch me today and I flip town and at night another townie dies putting us in a 3 town 2 scum situation

or

You can believe that I am the Town gunsmith and got a 100% factual read on Boon that he has a gun after which I waited to reveal after the vig came out. We lynch Boon and he flips town and at night another townie dies putting us in a 3 town 2 scum situation.

Those right there are the two worst case scenarios. Now under which situation would you rather be in a 3-2 LYLO? The one where you believed a result in which even the person who was investigated says is true. Or the situation where you believed the person in question is a back up one shot vig and the person getting the results is the second investigative role on the scum team.

That's not the only role he could have claimed with a gun. Just saying.

Which ones could they be then?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:49 am

Post by spicer1209 »

Either way it doesnt matter. He claimed what he claimed.

DS I need you to pull it together and be with me on this one. You are the only one I know for sure is town. Boon is scum. He has to be
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (isolation #87) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1759, TheDominator37 wrote:Nvm what I said at the start of the day. VOTE: spicer

*facepalm

oh my god here we go

Dom I also need you to pull it together and be with me on this as you are the confirmed vig. There is nothing that Boon can do that doesnt add up to scum and there is nothing that is pointing to me being scum. If I was scum I severly shot my load to quick by coming out now with a role claim and a result. If I was scum i would have waited till tomorrow.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

Alright town I need all of us to stand up straight give eachother a pep talk AND TAKE 5 PILLS OF IMODIUM TO KEEP OURSELVES FROM SHITTING THE BED RIGHT NOW
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

I swear to god if boon bullshits his way out of this (which it is looking like he is going to) I am going to be livid. Has anyone picked up on the fact that in Boons eyes I can't be a town gunsmith but I have to be a scum gunsmith. That doesn't strike anyone as scummy?

Guys I don't know how to stress anymore the fact that I have a result on him that contains a gun. Either you believe him that he is a 1 shot back up vig or you believe he is scum. That is where we are at with this day. Please I beg you don't fuck this up.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1774, Boonskiies wrote:It's just annoying how Spicer doesn't even see why if he actually is fucking town, he is just throwing the game. I don't believe he'd do that. He's very reserved. And seems to think it all, which is why the fucking tunnel crap makes him scum.

How do you know any of this? How many games have you played with me? Because right here you are making a meta tell that you know nothing of
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

This is still wrong because I came out firing against fox and the only place where I was reserved was when I was reading the thread.

Why is that post scum boon? You can't just quote a post and say "LOOK HE IS SCUM" without saying why. I'm not laughing im shitting bricks because I (no offense) have no faith in Dom or DS to come through in this moment and pull it together and make the right call
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1787 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

I'm using deductive reasoning. I in my heart of hearts, believe that there is now way that your claim is real. I just can't see it working in the set up. It just feels so out of place. So I'm going with the gun result that I got. You keep spouting all these different role possibilities. My argument in this scenario is "this is what i have" while yours is "what if"

Guys please for the love of god don't believe this shit
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

I'm the town gunsmith and I got a gun result on boon. That all I'm going to say on it because I'm not going to sit here and run around in circles talking about what ifs. Neither one of us is going to budge from our position. You can look at boon and all his flailing and if you want to believe him then vote me. We don't deserve to win anyway if we can't capitalize on this
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (isolation #94) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1792, Boonskiies wrote:Which is odd, considering you've been here since 2012.

I may have been signed up since 2012 but I MAYBE have 3 months of actual game time on the site.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (isolation #95) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

Again I'm talking in facts and you are talking in what ifs.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1799 (isolation #96) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1798, dragonspawn wrote:I see no reason to presume either of you are lying

Then you need to make a call. Its either you think boon is more scum than I am or you think I am more scum than boon is. Sitting on the fence isnt going to get us anywhere
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #97) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1800, Titus wrote:So the mod has confirmed it is possible for both Spicer and boon to tell the truth.

Dom, did you revoke your vig claim?

I didnt see it in the thread. They should post in thread
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (isolation #98) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

Im down for a full massclaim.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (isolation #99) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

I dont see how I am being scummy. Boon is flailing all over the place and I know I am right. I dont know how else to play this other than hammering it home. If you find that scummy then that is shitty.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #100) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

Im getting frustrated and its starting to bug me.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

*facepalm

this is ridiculous.

Ok guys since no one wants to go with the confirmed gun result where would you guys like to start?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #102) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:05 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1825, dragonspawn wrote:I want to lynch implosion. Wait and see what happens with the pr roles.

VOTE: Implosion

I know it seems random from everything we are discussing but I just feel like we will find scum there.

lolwut
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (isolation #103) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:32 am

Post by spicer1209 »

Im going to take a break from the game today because at this point I am going to lose my shit.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (isolation #104) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:23 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

It doesnt matter. DS and Doom are too much of VI's to make the right call. Im sorry but I said it and its probably the reason anna was killed
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (isolation #105) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:10 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1850, Boonskiies wrote:meh...I have paranoia of a Mafia Doctor/traitor. They show up as town to gunsmiths. If spicer is town, that means that the town gunsmith role is almost being used as a way to weaken town even more. I'm going to take a look at the Day 1 wagons again.

These Mafia role combinations you keep coming up with are RIDICULOUS. Doctor and traitor? You are talking out of your ass right now and for some reason no one wants to see it because they are too afraid of being wrong and looking bad.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (isolation #106) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:09 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1856, Boonskiies wrote:It was obviously meant as a Mafia Doctor OR...a traitor. I do not think there is both...come on, man. You are just looking for anything now.

Point still stands. Mafia Doctor or Traitor are off the wall roles for scums. Is it technically possible? Yes. Is it probable? No. Goes back to what I said before you gotta take a chance. You cant sit there with your thumb up your ass and not make a call, let alone the RIGHT call, because its POSSIBLE you are wrong. Its the nature of the game.

I have a gun result on Boon. Is it possible he is the one shot back up vig? Sure. Is it probable? Absolutely not. I can see town having enough power with rolecop/two-shot vig/Gunsmith. I mean that right there are two investigative roles. If the rolecop was here with me, me and him would be able to clear a lot of people. The vig is the counter to the gunsmith in both ways. It is a town role with a gun and could also end up killing the town clear that both me and the role cop would have.

You have to have the nuts to make a call right here and not be afraid to bank on the probably even though something else could be possible
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (isolation #107) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:37 am

Post by spicer1209 »

Ill go with the pisskop wagon...since we arent going to get boon lynched
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (isolation #108) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:39 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1853, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1851, spicer1209 wrote:It doesnt matter. DS and Doom are too much of VI's to make the right call. Im sorry but I said it and its probably the reason anna was killed

If I was so vi I would have lynched you guys instead of pointing out that you could both be town.

Anna was likely killed because absolutely everyone was townreading her.

Have you read your posts this game? You are VI along with Dom. Sorry its a dick thing to point out it is what it is. If anna and KK were here right now Boon would have been done for already.

Surprised also that no one has dug into Boon about the KK wagon, which was hands down the DUMBEST move made in the game so far.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (isolation #109) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:51 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1862, pisskop wrote:you're suddenly interested in lynching me?

Its obvious Im not going to get the support for a boon lynch despite damn near a guilty result, so I might as well hop on the wagon of someone who I can see as scum.

I mean all thats left on my possible scum list excluding boon is Pisskop/Titus and Id rather not lynch the guy who semi gives a shit about the game.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (isolation #110) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:57 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1863, Boonskiies wrote:So you guys are saying that because Spicer can get a guilty on EVERY single one of the town PR's makes it less likely there is a Mafia Doctor or traitor out there? That only makes sense from a scum perspective of a gunsmith.

Why would they make me a scum gunsmith if every role on the town side had a gun. They had a watcher which would have been used to find the power roles to begin with anyway. Having a Town Role cop and a Town Vig is a great way to balance out the Town Gunsmith, but the Role Cop died early and the Vig just claimed so it makes my job easy.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1874 (isolation #111) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1866, Boonskiies wrote:I just seriously don't get why the fuck Spicer thinks that a Town Gunsmith perspective that if all the other Town PR's give a guilty result, why a scum wouldn't give a fucking INNO result. It's fucking stupid and idiotic to think that there isn't a fucking good chance a doctor or a traitor. He's fucking scum.

BECAUSE ALL MAFIA HAVE GUNS DIPSHIT. I asked the Mod if all mafia carry guns and he referred me to a wiki page and said that it would answer my question. Why in the world would there be a scum doctor when there is only two shots from a vig AND they get a huge advantage if the vig misses like he has. Why would you need to balance out the Vig role? It already balances itself. You are so full of shit and it is pissing me off that no one can see it.

You are playing a GREAT scum game boon. Its unfortunate that people like Shazam, Anna, and KK died because they would see straight through your bullshit.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1878 (isolation #112) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

Lynch me then. If it adds clarity to this situation and you end up getting lynched tomorrow out of it boon then lynch me. Town doesnt deserve to win if they seriously buy this bullshit that boon is spewing. He is sitting here stamping his feet, throwing a tantrum, and yelling that I am scum. It reeks of desperation. If you have to lynch me to find out that I am Town then do it.

Boon is full of shit and is throwing a tantrum. Boon knows the set up is and that is why he has thrown out like 3 different scenarios as to what the role set up could possibly be just to add confusion. Meanwhile Im over here saying this is what I have and it makes the most sense. A back up one shot vig? Are you shitting me? You keep saying that I am tryin hard to get a mislynch as scum but why would I sacrifice myself to get you mislynched when I could have came out the gate going for Pisskop or Dom and probably got some support. None of what you say adds up but you sit here and spam the thread and yell and say fuck every other sentence so it appears it means something...IT DOESNT
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (isolation #113) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

If we lynch Pisskop and I die at night time and flip town what does that mean for Boon?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1883 (isolation #114) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

I want Boon Pisskop. But that requires one of Dom or DS to pull their head out of their ass, OR a scum bus and I dont see either happening. Like I said in my mind if you take Boon out of it it comes down to you and Titus. As I said I would rather lynch the guy who looks like he doesnt give a shit more than the person who looks like he does
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1888 (isolation #115) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

Imp is in no way scum. You are fuckin high if you think imp is scum lol
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1891 (isolation #116) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1890, pisskop wrote:His reasons for wanting me lynched include foremost: not posting.

Not what I said. I said that the only people on the scum list other than boon is you and Titus. If Im going to have to take a shot in the dark like that Id rather it be the person who looks like he cares
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1892 (isolation #117) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

for got to put "who lives" in that post
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1900 (isolation #118) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

Imp vote boon and hope one of the other three have the nuts to hammer
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (isolation #119) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1903, Boonskiies wrote:Also, mafia doctor/traitor DO NOT have guns. I made a post about that earlier, and now I kind of understand why this misunderstanding happened.

I understand that and thought for sure I put that in there but I must have not payed attention deleted it when editing the post. Either way my post about the doctor being a bad balance to the vig still stands. There being a Doctor has NOTHING to do with anything anyway unless you believe that DS is the mafia doctor. If you dont think that then why are you still talking about this lol
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (isolation #120) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1902, Boonskiies wrote:I don't care anymore. Lose this fucking game. I'll fucking hammer myself if I have to to fucking prove to everyone I'm town. Town deserves to lose this anyways.

Way to make this post after I already have. Your claim is bullshit and no matter how much tantrum throwing you do it doesnt change you being scum
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1909 (isolation #121) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

or you REALLY think that DS is a traitor which again is possible but not probable.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1913 (isolation #122) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

inb4quickhammer
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (isolation #123) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1910, dragonspawn wrote:VOTE: pk

I don't like the other wagons right now. I'm meh about this one. I just don't see the point of lynch ching claimed prs

spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (isolation #124) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

imp Im asking you to please vote boon and get off pisskop. Boon is the one that needs to die today
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (isolation #125) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1917, dragonspawn wrote:Why are you so eager to have boon killed?

Um because I have a gun result on him? Have you not been reading?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #126) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:59 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1920, TheDominator37 wrote:Hammer time VOTE: pisskop

you are a moron. Good job
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1924 (isolation #127) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:02 am

Post by spicer1209 »

I seriously cant believe you guys are buying the roleclaim boon is giving.

Way to state that you intend to hammer Dom. Again....good job
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (isolation #128) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

Dragon and Dom I said it in the dead thread but Ill say it here. YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING MORONS. Grow some nuts and commit to something instead of sitting there with your thumb up your ass and using the fear of being wrong stop you from making the right move. There was not a single point in this game where I felt you guys were any benefit to the town at all. I had Boon caught and both of you were too chicken shit to make a call. A GUILTY RESULT and you still wouldnt listen. DS wasnt as bad as Dom but Dom was the FUCKING MAFIA MVP. His kills were shit, his reads were shit, he IS shit. I asked for the vig to reveal and the came out with my claim and he STILL VOTED ME AND CALLED ME SCUM. Im glad he is banned because honestly the guy shouldnt play and is a complete waste of semen.

Boon you had a good scum game I'll give you that, but if town had anyone other than the two dipshits left you would have died a day earlier. If we switch one of those two with any of the others that died you dont live. Your role claim was shit and anyone with a half a brain could see it but again they were afraid of being embarrassed . All you did was stamp your feet and say fuck every other sentence and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dipshit bought it. I knew that no matter what I said they werent going to listen to reason so I pretty much gave up on the hunt.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (isolation #129) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

ok now that i got that out. Good game everyone lol

I wonder if Anna and KK would have voted boon and believed me. Killing Anna that night was the best decision you made that game
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (isolation #130) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1996, Boonskiies wrote:Why the hell didn't you guys lynch me yesterday? haha.

Because people are stupid. If shoe was on the other foot would you have joined my push?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2016 (isolation #131) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 2013, implosion wrote:dude
it isn't a problem that boon died after a different member of the mafia >_>
I mean part of boon not dying is also my own being too chicken to make a call, but that being chicken was mostly a result of just being wholeheartedly convinced that pisskop was scum

It was the play style of those two that bugged me. It wasnt the outcome. Again dragonspawn not as bad but holy hell Dominator is garbage
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (isolation #132) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 2015, implosion wrote:And nah, he said he killed anna over you, killing you would have been better although they didn't know that since they presumably had no way of knowing you were gunsmith.

Anna was a very good kill though. If it hadn't been for spicer's claim, as I mentioned, the anna+gf dying simultaneously kind of eliminated all of the solid ground that I had left to stand on.

Early in the game I thought you and Greyfoxxx were connected somehow. Thought you guys were scumbuddies or Masons

In the meantime I apologize to the ferocity I came at Grey with. Its kind of my play style. I find a person that raises suspicion and I tunnel them until I get the info I wanted. After a while of tunneling you I did come to feel that you were town but I couldnt say it for risk of being labeled scum and lynched with me being the PR
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (isolation #133) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 2020, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 2019, spicer1209 wrote:
In post 2015, implosion wrote:And nah, he said he killed anna over you, killing you would have been better although they didn't know that since they presumably had no way of knowing you were gunsmith.

Anna was a very good kill though. If it hadn't been for spicer's claim, as I mentioned, the anna+gf dying simultaneously kind of eliminated all of the solid ground that I had left to stand on.

Its kind of my play style.

O rly

You still going to be salty? lol
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2025 (isolation #134) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 2023, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 2021, spicer1209 wrote:
In post 2020, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 2019, spicer1209 wrote:

Its kind of my play style.

O rly

You still going to be salty? lol

Nah you dont need any salt on that
raw butthurt

I was never butthurt lol dont know where you got that from
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2027 (isolation #135) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 2024, dragonspawn wrote:Yeah I played a terrible game. I was only involved with lynching all three scum.

Congrats you were at the tail end of ever lynch. Feel like you did something?

Also how did KK die? I thought he was obvitown and we got NOTHING out of it
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (isolation #136) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:29 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 2042, implosion wrote:@dragonspawn: my issue with your play this game was that you were incredibly hard to work with, even when you became obviously town. On day one you tunneled me super hard and I tried to work with you and you refused to even consider that you could be wrong or even give a shred of reasoning. On day 3 your reasoning was also pretty opaque in general. Being on scum lynches or not, you need to work on having a more transparent thought process as town. If you hadn't townslipped you had a strong possibility of being lynched.

God this. Again you were so afraid of being wrong that you wouldnt listen to anything and just stayed stagnant and then hopped on wagons once everyone was in agreement on who we should lynch
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (isolation #137) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:32 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 2055, dragonspawn wrote:Btw boon I could have believed you were a town with a gun but the role you picked to fake claim was bad and then when you started "speculating" that we had a mafia doc and lo.and behold we do it was just too much

lmao THEN WHY DID YOU WAIT!!! Goes back to what I was saying.

I honestly have no idea how any one believed that he was a townie with a gun
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2085 (isolation #138) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:58 am

Post by spicer1209 »

Yea after reading the Mafia thread my thoughts on Dom and Dragon still stand.

And yes Boon Dom was completely wrong in voting me
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2087 (isolation #139) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:53 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 2086, Boonskiies wrote:I didn't comment on Dom, haha.

You did in the mafia thread
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (isolation #140) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:04 am

Post by spicer1209 »

A gunsmith got a gun result on someone who wasnt the vig....it should have been nothing but obvious
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (isolation #141) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:51 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 2091, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 2089, spicer1209 wrote:A gunsmith got a gun result on someone who wasnt the vig....it should have been nothing but obvious

And yet cops have guns too. You were lucky this game but if it had been a different set up you could have outted a cop to the scum.

OUR COP WAS ALREADY DEAD. you are being a VI again

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”