Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

/confirm

I have no idea what's going on.
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:56 pm

I replaced in?
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:22 pm

Wow, drama. Let me know when it's over.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:17 pm

In post 107, Titus wrote:
You want an end to drama, we can agree to Unvote for 48 hours and not to mention each other as scum (but have it presumed unless noted), we scumhunt other people. That would reduce the drama for all without forcing me to be fake in my reads.

Hahahaha sorry, this just made me laugh (literally) out loud. It's like two people in a relationship saying "Let's take a break for a while. We'll see other people, and we'll check back in after a month or so."

Sorry. I do have a pretty warped sense of humor. Carry on. (However, if these two are scum together, I would not be shocked. It's too much like coaching.)
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:38 am

In post 120, Titus wrote:
I don't know how to quote a locked thread.

Click the PM button for the post you want to quote. There's some extraneous info near the top, but the post is quoted with all BBcode intact. Copy/paste at will.

In post 129, Rob14 wrote:@Prolapsed Brain: Are you going to provide any analysis, reads, or contributions at some point, or are you going to continue to be passive?

Well, now that the Drama with SW seems to be subsiding, I'll be more vocal. But I'll warn you: I'm not very good at D1. I need flips to work with.

Also, why are you not calling out those lesser-active? At least I'm posting. O_o
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:47 pm

Prodge. Had to unexpectedly go out of town today; exhausted now. I'm at the top of page 7. Tomorrow is free form all distractions except mafia. :)
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:15 pm

I apologize for needing to be prodded. A large bunch of tiny yet unrelated RL things jumped me all at once, but they are all handled now, so I'm here and catching up.

Will be here for the next couple of hours off and on if anyone wants to converse or question me (but questions aren't going to be very fruitful as I've read such a tiny part of the game thus far).
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:51 pm

Well, it's gonna change, soon, like as soon as I finish this post.

As SW pointed out in 585, my scum meta is indeed very lurky. Reality screwed me over by making me unavailable for a few days, and now I have to catch up. And apologize. :oops:

Anyway, incoming wall.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:53 pm

So, I'll try to keep the walls to two game-pages each (or more) because I'm 16 pages behind or so. I hate walls as much as y'all do, so try not to hate me too much. :cool:

In post 160, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 151, Titus wrote:Trying too hard? That's utter shit. Applying that to Rob when he's asking questions and not to sw is wtf. Your Ari attack also makes no sense if SW is null.

Why do you think pistachi0n's vote is on Rob then? You don't see how scum would benefit from looking town in the beginning of the game when it's easiest to 'scumhunt'? I didn't see a reason for Prolapsed_Brain to draw fire from Rob13 this early in the game. It's an easy push to make and feels like probing for the sake of probing, rather than probing with results in mind.

I'm curious why you thought one player could read another player's mind to answer why a vote was placed. Also, yes, scum could benefit, slightly I suppose, from looking town so early, but this is just Rob. That's how he plays.

In post 170, Rob14 wrote:Titus has had their pressure and reacted as much as they were going to, in my opinion. As I already explained a while back, empty posts are 1000x worse than no posts in early Day 1. I mean, come on, P_B came right out and said things like:

In post 50, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Wow, drama. Let me know when it's over.

Let's not analyze the reactions; let's just skip it due to "drama". Hint: If you define drama as two people arguing, all of Mafia is drama.

Okay, no, I get that mafia is all about debate. Arguing and debating are entirely different. I'm just rather gun-shy from a certain Large Normal that really soured me on Drama for a while. Debate is fine, it's the core of mafia. Drama, OTOH, makes me twitch, and so I avoid it when possible.

Really glad gogurt replaced in for 20x100.

In post 179, SilverWolf wrote:I like pistachiOn right now. The Rob vote/push is not an easy one for scum to make. Feel the same about Vedith I said .

For reference, if one of SW or pistachio flips scum, the other likely is.

In post 181, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 131, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 120, Titus wrote:
I don't know how to quote a locked thread.

Click the PM button for the post you want to quote. There's some extraneous info near the top, but the post is quoted with all BBcode intact. Copy/paste at will.

In post 129, Rob14 wrote:@Prolapsed Brain: Are you going to provide any analysis, reads, or contributions at some point, or are you going to continue to be passive?

Well, now that the Drama with SW seems to be subsiding, I'll be more vocal. But I'll warn you: I'm not very good at D1. I need flips to work with.

Also, why are you not calling out those lesser-active? At least I'm posting. O_o

I don't like how you are making excuses not to give substantive input. You are posting so I'm sure you have an opinion on something in this game right? Like, what do you think of the argument between myself and Titus in regards to our alignment? You mentioned coaching. So do you think we are scum together or?

I believe that you and Titus share an alignment. I don't yet know which alignment that may be, but I think you both are the same. Post just solidifies this.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:32 pm

My current reads are:

Rob13 -- town

GL -- leaning scum

Aristophanes -- nullish townish

SW & Titus -- share an alignment (don't know what it is yet, but)

Boon -- lurky lurky Boon

Vedith -- prob town

gogurts -- just the fact that he's in the game makes me want to call him scum. However, the rational part of me reminds me that I haven't even read his non-hydra posts yet. But I bet he's scum anyway.

Heieireieioama -- town? I think there isn't enough to go on yet

P-Edit: Not lining up lynches, just stating potential probable relational tells. I know they're mostly worthless, but I just mention them for future reference.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:45 pm

In post 212, SilverWolf wrote:I have a life and will also be very busy the next two days. I'd like to hear from the other players besides you, myself, and Rob. You are the obvious lynch to me at this point based on all the things I've said. It's not fear mongering. It's telling people why I think you are scum which is indeed scumhunting and playing the game. Right now, you are the obvious lynch to me so I have no problem pointing that out. You can also stop the rare even I"m actually trying to scumhunt garbage and when you come back, you can actually tell me what you think of the person you are voting for, for starters. If you are town, you will show me that you are and if I believe it, I'll move on. Otherwise, I won't. When I come back to the game, I'll read it again from the beginning and do ISO's to make absolutely sure I'm not missing something or wrong. Until then, I want other people to post more.

SW, have you historically bused quite this hard? I'll look if I have to, but if you could link some positive examples, it would save me the time. TIA.

Titus, same bussing question.

Okay, this is through page 12. I've got to get to bed.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:47 pm

This is current stuff. Older stuff (pp 12-when I got back) will come in fits and starts. But I'll be staying current at this point.

In post 597, Rob14 wrote:
Why do you think GL is scum, PB?
In post 589, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 151, Titus wrote:Trying too hard? That's utter shit. Applying that to Rob when he's asking questions and not to sw is wtf. Your Ari attack also makes no sense if SW is null.

Why do you think pistachi0n's vote is on Rob then? You don't see how scum would benefit from looking town in the beginning of the game when it's easiest to 'scumhunt'? I didn't see a reason for Prolapsed_Brain to draw fire from Rob13 this early in the game. It's an easy push to make and feels like probing for the sake of probing, rather than probing with results in mind.

I'm curious why you thought one player could read another player's mind to answer why a vote was placed. Also, yes, scum could benefit, slightly I suppose, from looking town so early, but this is just Rob. That's how he plays.

This is why I gave GL a scum-lean read. gogurts (now back to the hydra :evil: ) is far scummier.

In post 621, Boonskiies wrote:Wg's town.

Surely you can expand on this? I personally think the slot is scummy. Spam sometimes tends to happen when a scumbum (or a team of scumbums) cannot figure out what to do to further the game along.

In post 622, wgeurts wrote:However:
Mod, do you provide your players with fake-claims? And if so is it on request or provided with the role-pm?

This question just comes out of the middle of nowhere, and I could see scum asking this publicly (even though they already know the answer) just to try and look pro-town. There really was nothing else in the post even hinting about flavor (save for the earlier discussion of flavor-claiming). Just reinforces my read.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:01 pm

Yes, I know, but A) we still have two weeks and 2) I still have a chunk of the thread unread.

I'm not comfortable voting with so much empty space in my infopile, but if I were forced to vote at this minute, it would be 20x100. Or gogurts, whoever is in that slot at the moment.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:03 pm

In post 655, Titus wrote:You know what would be great, you actually voting. Speechifying is easy.
In post 659, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Yes, I know, but A) we still have two weeks and 2) I still have a chunk of the thread unread.

I'm not comfortable voting with so much empty space in my infopile, but if I were forced to vote at this minute, it would be 20x100. Or gogurts, whoever is in that slot at the moment.

These two posts go together, for those not sure.

Rob: I am an alt, but I would prefer not to reveal my main at this point.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:08 pm

In post 658, Rob14 wrote:Also, I don't see how that GL post or even what you "call him out" for is scummy. Could you explain why that would come from scum but not from town?
In post 589, Prolapsed Brain wrote:

I think that GL asking Titus why pistachio voted you was a way to get Titus to do the heavy lifting, and GL to take credit and/or assimilate Titus' read into their own. It's just lazy, and scum are far lazier than town, IME.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:13 pm

That's fair. I can't be analyzed if I don't vote.

We aren't close to a lynch, so I will.

VOTE: 20x100
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:07 pm

In post 305, Rob14 wrote:
In post 295, Titus wrote:(I don't get his stance on why PB is worse than GL and little logical inconsistencies like that)

P_B directly tried to claim credit for the fact that he was posting things with no substance. He tried to say "at least I'm posting" as a reason why I should be targeting people not posting at all over an active lurker. That's scummy to all hell. He's contributed nothing but is trying to claim towncred from his posts.

Oh, no. I was not
even
trying to get towncred from that. I was just being an asshat.

In post 323, Boonskiies wrote:I'll be looking into Robscum and guilty more than Silverwolf. I trust Silverwolf will eventually town tell to me if she is town.

Just a reminder that if and when SW towntells to your satisfaction, you'll let us know.

Through page 13. Going to bed, so no more tonight.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:52 am

Reminder: I'm allergic to Drama.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:37 pm

In post 701, Aristophanes wrote:
Wgrts (I think I missed a vowel or two) seemed town out-of-hydra, but with them reforming I'm unsure how to proceed there. Could have been a play to take away some heat.

I'm sure you know that 20/gogurts alignment remains the same whether it's one player or a hydra (...right?). Given that, I am unsure what exactly you're saying here.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:24 am

In post 808, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 680, Rob14 wrote:The 20x100 wagon leaves an incredibly bad taste in my mouth. It's made up almost entirely of people who have not contributed substantially, some of which are surely pushing the main wagon to escape scrutiny. That counts Flubber, PB, Boon, and to a much lesser degree pista. ASP as well is clearly setting up a move onto this wagon in . Titus has her own reasons to wish to escape scrutiny at the moment if scum as well. When a wagon is being pushed by a group that consists of a combination of every major scum read from all players in the game, it virtually guarantees scum is on it.

Meanwhile, the Titus wagon consists of Vedith (a town read for me), 20x100 (formerly a scum read, more null after recent contributions), and SW (a town read). Vedith and SW have no reason to vote Titus to escape scrutiny. SW would probably benefit as scum from voting anyone
but
Titus.

I have no confidence in this wagon based on the people that make it up. Absolutely zero.

I think PB was scumreading you?

Whoever is scum reading you needs to comment on how scum makes a post like this

I have not, this game, even mentioned that Rob could be scummy.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:24 am

In post 802, SilverWolf wrote:I really came close to replace out over it because it's not enjoyable for me.

Please tell me you at least acknowledge that we aren't enjoying it, either.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:25 am

There are several posts I want to comment on, but they are direct questions to specific people, so I will hold off.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:51 pm

In post 884, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 840, Prolapsed Brain wrote:There are several posts I want to comment on, but they are direct questions to specific people, so I will hold off.

...Why are you holding off on asking people questions?

It's rude (and counterproductive) to answer for someone else. Once they're answered, I'll post my thoughts.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:26 pm

In post 880, GuiltyLion wrote:
PB, you didn't answer my question - what do you think of the development of my read on Rob and what does that tell you about my alignment?

Your first mention of Rob (outside of RVS) is in , where you say he is "more likely town than not."

I honestly cannot tell whether is more about Rob or more about pistachio (either way, there is no definite read for either).

By you've decided not to townlean read Rob for his pursuit of me.

In , you link to and state that you are not scumreading Rob, nor are you townreading him.

In , you clarified that you certainly didn't mean to imply you were townreading Rob -- but then, you have no significant reasons to believe he is scum more so than any other player.

In you ask Boon about Rob, but supply no further read yourself.

In , you give Rob "more" townpoints, for . How can you give a player "more" townpoints when you clearly haven't given them any in the first place?

Also in , you tell Rob (for ) "thank you, thank you thank you" -- I have no idea if this affects your read or not.

In , you state that you simply want Titus to acknowledge that Rob is not a universal townread, and you ask her (much as you're asking me now) what she thinks of the subsequent developments of your Rob read.

By , Rob is now at the top of your list, as "Most likely town." That was quick and decisive, following seven posts that were highly ambiguous.

So, to answer your question: I think your read wasn't really "developed" at all; as shown above, you were ambiguous, and null, and wishy-washy up until your post 759, when Rob suddenly became very decisive town. I think it reeks of trying to force a read onto a player, and there's only two reasons I can think of for someone to do that: They're lazy town, or they're scum.

Which are you?
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:31 am

In post 912, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 889, Prolapsed Brain wrote:I think your read wasn't really "developed" at all; as shown above, you were ambiguous, and null, and wishy-washy up until your post 759, when Rob suddenly became very decisive town. I think it reeks of trying to force a read onto a player, and there's only two reasons I can think of for someone to do that: They're lazy town, or they're scum.

Which are you?

K, so you completely missed the most critical part of my read in :
In post 309, GuiltyLion wrote:Rob has also moved into my townlean category with consistent defense of me on the subsequent page from my post , especially the sequence of , , , and . I see no scum-motivation for defending me as his townread and making those points, unless he's trying to play an extremely long game by buddying me and keeping me alive. But if that happens I can revisit the read later this game, for now I think that's a very townie action to take.

when you said:
In post 889, Prolapsed Brain wrote:In you ask Boon about Rob, but supply no further read yourself.

I'm inclined to think this is just a mistake rather than scum blatantly ignoring something I said in order to paint me as scummy. If I wanted to assume you were scum for this and push my read to other players, I could say something like "
it reeks of trying to force a read on a player
". But the main point here is that you need to pay more attention if you're town and want to help win this game.

Huh. I did miss that. TBF, it is in the middle of a paragraph; I was only skimming your posts, visually, looking for "Rob" and not using Ctrl+F.

But you are right, I missed it and you initially did post it, which means you aren't as scummy as I initially surmised.

I'll move you over into Mostly Town.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:30 pm

In post 973, Aristophanes wrote:Also, who did you investigate N1 and what was the result?

I don't know which game you're in, but in this game, it's Day Two and he just told you his result from Night One.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Miller Cop? I call bullshit.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:44 pm

Well, two things: A) I forgot it was a bastard game; and 2) I wasn't "defending" anyone, I just haven't ever heard of a Cop Miller or a Miller Cop before.

And looking at Boon's Role PM, I still don't get Miller out of it.

@Mod:
Was Boonskies a Miller?

In post 955, Jingle wrote:
Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome, friends, to the Town of Helen.

You are Audrey Brown, a Conspiracy Theorist in the
Town of Helen

You will win when every threat to your precious town has been neutralized.

Deepest, Darkest Hole You Can Find
: Once a night, you may target a player. You will be told whether that player is guilty.
Who Knows What's In My File
: You've gone into the darkest dens and the seediest dives searching for proof. Unfortunately, you've gone into the darkest dens and the seediest dives. You're certain that anyone looking into your past will think you're involved in just about anything they're looking for.
I TOLD You, It's The
: You've known for years who's really responsible for everything wrong in the world. They just don't believe you. But soon. Soon you'll have proof and everyone will believe you when you tell them about the secret cabal of individuals who have shaped religion to distort the truth about their so-called "savior."

I just don't understand most of the Role PM at all. :oops:
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:46 pm

In post 976, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 955, Jingle wrote:Who Knows What's In My File: You've gone into the darkest dens and the seediest dives searching for proof. Unfortunately, you've gone into the darkest dens and the seediest dives. You're certain that
anyone looking into your past will think you're involved in just about anything they're looking for.

So there's several millers if I'm reading this right

Oh... does the bolded part come out to Miller?

That's weird. So if you have several cops, who are all Millers... they all get guilties on each other.

My brain hurts.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:47 pm

I shouldn't be allowed in the Theme queue.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:52 pm

I thought you were gonna sleep on it? :P

But yeah, Titus appears to be flailing.

I'm waffling. Are all cops millers? How many of each do we have?

And why is Rob a cow?
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Titus: are you a Miller?
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:54 pm

Answer the question.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:54 pm

(Not the cow question, the are you a miller question.)
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:00 pm

Math is hard. Can you ELI5?
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:44 am

In post 1056, Vedith wrote:
So before I properly catch up - Titus is claiming Miller, right?
In post 1025, Titus wrote:
In post 1021, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Titus: are you a Miller?

You should never ask me this question. If I don't claim post 1. Either I am not a miller, or by bastardness, I am unaware I am a miller.

Take that for what it's worth.

Although, to be fair, inferring "Miller" from "will look bad if looked at" is not the epitome of transparency. But what do I know.

In post 1059, Vedith wrote:So is there any other rules at standard that have that effect?

My concern... If her role is like this, then why did she not push against you day 1? If it were me, I would doubt having 2 roles like that.
Also, why would she not say it day 1 if she effectively has the same ability as a Miller?

I don't think she's a Miller. As Ari said, her explanation is rather "tacked on" -- like an afterthought.

Any objections if I hammer?
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:11 am

Somebody else was having issues with PMs, can't recall who.

I took a short nap and ....this? Interesting.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:07 am

In post 1081, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 1020, Titus wrote:
In post 1017, Flubbernugget wrote:Do you know exactly how many millers there are or something

I haven't said word one about millers.

There's no way town has 2 investigators.

Then what's the point of having a cop and a Miller in the same role?

If.... IF... a Miller Cop is a thing, I wonder if we have any nonCop Millers? Or nonMiller Cops?

I really can't wait to see the setup after.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:31 am

Oh yeah, totally forgot about you. :facepalm:
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:06 pm

I still maintain that the hydra was acting erratically, and probably scum due to at least that.

VOTE: vonflare
I LOVE MAFIA

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”